Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsey Graham openly accused of being blackmailed over "pretty serious sexual kink," "something pretty extreme"

Has anyone in media or notable on social media been this explicit about blackmail? The Chairman of the Democratic Coalition, Jon Cooper, and MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle just were in the span of a few days.

On Sunday, Cooper tweeted

[quote]A Republican just told me that he doubts @LindseyGrahamSC is kowtowing to Trump (and indirectly Putin) because he’s being blackmailed over his sexual orientation (an open secret) or even financial corruption. Rather, he thinks it probably involves some pretty serious sexual kink.

[quote]By the way, as an openly gay man myself, I couldn’t care less about Lindsey Graham's sex life (gay, straight or otherwise). However, Graham is the Senate Judiciary Chair and there’s a strong likelihood that he's being blackmailed by the Russians. If so, that needs to be revealed.

Then, on Tuesday Ruhle suggested

[quote]it could be that Donald Trump or somebody knows something pretty extreme about Lindsey Graham,' Ruhle replied with a smirk. 'We're gonna have to leave it there.'

by Anonymousreply 25312 hours ago

Somebody better fetch Miss Lindsey's smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 101/16/2019

Jesus fucking christ

by Anonymousreply 201/16/2019

Cross dresser? Does that gualify as a serious sexual kink?

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2019

I think his serious sexual kink is that he's a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2019

The whole country is going down in flames.

by Anonymousreply 501/16/2019

How you doin'!?

by Anonymousreply 601/16/2019

No one cares about Miss Lindsey’s soiled panties !

by Anonymousreply 701/16/2019

i don't care about the sexual kink as long as it involves consenting adults, if not then it's not a kink is a crime. what i do care about is the possibility of blackmail or being controlled.

by Anonymousreply 801/16/2019

He, McConnell and Nunes are all going down... In his (La Senatrice;s) case, I hope there are photos.

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2019

Is being into young Vietnamese boys considered a “kink” nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 1001/16/2019

R9 that's my dream — prison for all three.

by Anonymousreply 1101/16/2019

The Russians sent a honey trap to the US who managed to very quickly "ingratiate herself" to a pretty well connected republican and wheedle her way into the NRA where she helped direct $30M to the Trumo campaign. To think the Russians haven't been doing this all over the country for years is being willfully stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1201/16/2019

It's gotta be scat.

by Anonymousreply 1301/16/2019

Graham is RUINED in D.C. once Putin releases the audio of Lindsay saying he thought Bernadette Peters was the best Mama Rose he'd ever seen.

Ruined.

by Anonymousreply 1401/16/2019

I’m sure the National Enquirer knows. Now Mueller does.

by Anonymousreply 1501/16/2019

Word has it he also said Lucille Ball was the best Mame ever. Fat lady has sung, Miz Linzy!

by Anonymousreply 1601/16/2019

Russians got dirt. Eventually it will get out but not until they have milked Graham dry, or he disobeys Putin/Trump. Best if he confesses first, but it must be some dark shit

by Anonymousreply 1701/16/2019

He likes big black thugs.

by Anonymousreply 1801/16/2019

That would be great if they have something like video of him being pissed and shat upon by some big black buck.

by Anonymousreply 1901/16/2019

This is (a) tacky and (b) stupid.

He's kowtowing to Trump because he doesn't want to be primaried, he likes being the center of attention and he probably would like a Cabinet job at some point.

Why come up with some ridiculous blackmailing story about it?

by Anonymousreply 2001/16/2019

R20, is Trump doing Putin's bidding simply because he wants good relations with Russia, but not with our allies?

by Anonymousreply 2101/16/2019

Why not R20? Especially if it is true.

by Anonymousreply 2201/16/2019

Is R22 saying it's OK for the POTUS to do Putin's bidding?

by Anonymousreply 2301/16/2019

The comments on The Daily Mail are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2401/16/2019

Imagine if Datalounge had to come in to testify

"Well, it all started with some caftans and clutching Barbra Bush's pearls..."

by Anonymousreply 2501/16/2019

I don't know what qualifies as kink nowadays. I really have no clue. Is being into black guys, even thugs, really a kink?

by Anonymousreply 2601/16/2019

[quote] there’s a strong likelihood that he's being blackmailed by the Russians.

Cooper pulls this out of thin air yet still pretends to e a serious journalist

by Anonymousreply 2701/16/2019

[quote] . Eventually it will get out but not until they have milked Graham dry

He'd probably enjoy that.

by Anonymousreply 2801/16/2019

OP = worse than Hitler

by Anonymousreply 2901/16/2019

Right, R20 - Lindsey is ALL-MAN, 100% hetero, beer-swigging, God-fearing and a macho evangelical ICON. Yeah... Some people are deaf, dumb and blind despite full access to their God-given senses. Yes, he has NOTHING to hide; I can't think of an easier gas bag to blackmail (or dig up dirt on). He is honestly the easiest target in Washington - not to mention the most deserving.

by Anonymousreply 3001/16/2019

Oh! I thought this was about another creepy Lindsey...

by Anonymousreply 3101/16/2019

Solved it....What do I Win?

by Anonymousreply 3201/16/2019

Perhaps it’s just more antebellum S&M snuff footage.

by Anonymousreply 3301/16/2019

I’m guessing it’s an adult baby or balloon fetish. Not that those are mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 3401/16/2019

If the fatality rate is any indication, auto-erotic asphyxiation seems to be quite popular among those in British British political circles. Perhaps this generalizes to the brethren in American politics? Does this reach the threashold of embarrassing or scandalous enough to be blackmail material? Of course, it's no where near as bad as the "dead girl/live boy" standard.

by Anonymousreply 3501/16/2019

She likes the big black cock. Duh.

Next......

by Anonymousreply 3601/16/2019

Miss L uploads videos of herself stomping on various objects with Sendra cowboy boots AND she has a massive cookie jar collection.

by Anonymousreply 3701/16/2019

LOL r14 You are naughty!

by Anonymousreply 3801/16/2019

Didn't she say she's straight? So if there was kink sex with a guy, that's still straight.

by Anonymousreply 3901/16/2019

[quote]He's kowtowing to Trump because he doesn't want to be primaried, he likes being the center of attention and he probably would like a Cabinet job at some point.

Well, considering he beat his closest Republican opponent by 40 pts in the '14 primary when the Freedom Caucus/Tea Party bullshit was in full swing, he seems highly "primaried-proof." What cabinet job could he possibly want in a Trump administration that is a) consequential enough to warrant resigning his Senate seat; b) would not place him in legal peril if he does Trump's bidding; and c) would not sully his reputation and career prospects. He has watched too many folks in the West Wing dare to touch the hot stove and lost have lot much of their professional and ethical cachet as a result. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want one at this point or the former JAG lawyer would have been all over the AG position after Sessions' departure.

Hey, what's Jeff up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 4001/16/2019

Still smelling cookies, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 4101/16/2019

A cross-dresser? Send him to my house. He’ll double his wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 4201/16/2019

This is a bullshit story and the guy who started with it, this Cooper person, is a grifter conning Democrats.

Glenn Greenwald is exactly right:

"This is repulsive, homophobic gutter trash from the Chairman of @TheDemCoalition - of the kind that has been historically used for the most nefarious smears. But it's done with the right political ideology so it's fine."

by Anonymousreply 4301/16/2019

"And, of course, this tweet from @TheDemCoalition spreading homophobic garbage about Lindsey Graham predictably and, by design, provokes even more disgusting & harmful progressive homophobia about gay men being pedophiles. All for the right cause, though:"

by Anonymousreply 4401/16/2019

"I speculate that Ukrainian neo-Nazi groups have something "pretty extreme" on @SRuhle that's causing her to say things this reckless and malicious. This is fun! Let's turn journalism into publicly sharing our fantasies about public figures & then analyzing their implications"

by Anonymousreply 4501/16/2019

"It's on the same level as the worst stuff Glenn Beck used to do at his Fox chalkboard, or the gross innuendo about how Obama was a secret Muslim Manchurian candidate: just as baseless & dependent on bigoted stereotypes. But it's OK for many liberals because it comes from MSNBC."

by Anonymousreply 4601/16/2019

"Everyone knows exactly what's being implied when journalists "speculate" Graham is being blackmailed (they're too cowardly to state it, so they imply it). It invokes & exploits all the worst stereotypes about gay men. At the very least, this "theory" should require evidence."

by Anonymousreply 4701/16/2019

Lindsey does like The BBC you know. Which one I cannot say

by Anonymousreply 4801/16/2019

His awful secret surely involves sexual relationships with black men, probably a lot of master/slave role play, and possibly a frilly antebellum gown in a size 46 Short.

by Anonymousreply 4901/16/2019

[quote]It's on the same level as the worst stuff Glenn Beck used to do at his Fox chalkboard,

GREAT! It is long past time for this tactic to be turned on the repukes. I wholeheartedly approve. More power to them.

by Anonymousreply 5001/16/2019

r50 = Frau who thinks it's funny when anti-gay male witch hunts begin.

by Anonymousreply 5101/16/2019

You can't blackmail with something everyone already knows about, namely that Ms. Lindsay is a friend of Dorothy.

by Anonymousreply 5201/16/2019

Now that Greewald lives in a country controlled by one of South America's biggest fascists and homophobes, where does he expect to exile himself once Bolsonaro's ignorance and hatred impacts him? Oh, wait. Greenwald is part of the Brazilian 1% so he won't suffer any consequence whatsoever, besides experiencing some misplaced indignation and cognitive dissonance. -- dissonance he'll attempt to reduce by indignantly clobbering the west over the head on manufactured or inflated premises.

by Anonymousreply 5301/16/2019

The Russians have proof of Graham playing Scarlet O'Hara and liking her "coffee black".

by Anonymousreply 5401/16/2019

There is no evidence that he is a homosexual. In fact, there is a plethora of evidence that he is not. For example, he did NOT decorate his senate office to resemble Downtown Abbey, so I pronounce him innocent of all charges!

by Anonymousreply 5501/16/2019

R51 is a misogynist protecting homophobia.

No shame in being gay. Powerful gays working against us must be exposed.

Protecting homophobes is hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 5601/16/2019

"Lindsey Graham is just being Lindsey Graham"

by Anonymousreply 5701/16/2019

The DM story featured a video clip of TMZ following Graham at National Airport near DC and asking about the rumor; Lindsey said that he isn't gay. Lindsey must be getting tired of people asking him if he's gay, but the question keeps coming up. Something about him pings people's gaydars.

Several times, he's said he's "not gay". But has he ever said that he's "straight" or "heterosexual". Some men, particularly religious men, who feel attracted to other men, believe that they can technically call themselves "not gay" (by default) if they haven't physically acted on their impulses with another man.

I don't believe that any group is blackmailing Graham by threatening to reveal any personal information. I think he changed his attitude because perhaps a poll of his state residents showed a majority favored Trump. Perhaps he just wants to be on the side that appears to be winning.

by Anonymousreply 5801/16/2019

[R58]

He could be Bi....leaning 99.9% to men.

by Anonymousreply 5901/16/2019

[quote] don't believe that any group is blackmailing Graham by threatening to reveal any personal information.

I agree. I think most people have a set of principles and ethics they live by, and can only imagine violating those standards under extreme duress -- like blackmail. But Lindsay has no principles other than getting elected (and reelected). He is scared to death of getting primaried by someone to his right, so he's toeing the Trump party line.

by Anonymousreply 6001/16/2019

The Russians have hacked his vibrating butt plug.

He is the Manchurian Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 6101/16/2019

He strikes me as just being asexual. Not interested.

by Anonymousreply 6201/16/2019

He's a shit talker, so him being a shit eater is very likely.

by Anonymousreply 6301/16/2019

[QUOTE]Why come up with some ridiculous blackmailing story about it?

Why so intent on declaring that there isn't one? You have no proof that there ISN'T a kink that Graham is desperately trying to hide. Occam's Razor tells me that Trump shared *something* with Graham during their infamous golf game where Graham did a complete 180 on Trump.

And, I'm sorry, but was that you Glenn Greenwald, posting 5-6 of your dumb tweets on this thread? You're in a looks-discordant relationship with your husband. Put that in your Twitter profile; you are UGLY AS FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 6401/16/2019

Glenn Greenwald is a Russian stooge AT BEST. Nothing he has to say is of the least importance unless you care to hear what Putin thinks about the issue.

by Anonymousreply 6501/16/2019

WTF is r51 ranting about? What "anti-gay male witch hunt?" Is there an openly gay male involved?

by Anonymousreply 6601/16/2019

Are there any openly gay prominent Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 6701/16/2019

If Miss Lindsey is victimized by an anti-gay witch hunt, she will only be getting the comeuppance she so richly deserves.

by Anonymousreply 6801/16/2019

Lindz got a dogbone for her taint and a giant, floral, hip to hip tramp stamp above her sagging buns. Not that that would destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 6901/17/2019

Business Insider's Joe Perticone:

Graham used to oppose Trump now is his ally. Same with Rubio who said Trump couldnt be trusted with the nuclear codes and now loves him. Same with Ted Cruz. Same with 99% of Republicans

You only hear the "blackmail" theory about Graham because it's an old homophobic dog whistle

by Anonymousreply 7001/17/2019

R67 All the closeted queens are holed up at the Log Cabin!

by Anonymousreply 7101/17/2019

This.

by Anonymousreply 7201/17/2019

Ah swear on my mother's grave that in private as in public ah do nothin' untoward, unbecomin', or unladylike!

by Anonymousreply 7301/17/2019

The Truth is Trump has a blackmail file on Notable figures (probably of both parties) a mile long. Why not Linsay Graham? The thing I don't get is who gives a shit about Homosexual preferences in this day and age? Are we not in the 21st Century? I guess Graham's pecadillos really *must* run towards the spicy and saucy if he's doing Trump's bidding.

by Anonymousreply 7401/17/2019

[quote] Same with 99% of Republicans You only hear the "blackmail" theory about Graham because it's an old homophobic dog whistle

Untrue about the blackmail theory directed at Graham only. I'd read speculation online that SC is a popular state for money laundering and I'd reason that straight GOP are blackmailed as well.

by Anonymousreply 7501/17/2019

"The Truth is Trump has a blackmail file on Notable figures (probably of both parties) a mile long."

Of course he does. Trump was schooled in the art of underhanded dealing at the feet of one of the most notorious, despicable, self-hating fags of all time, Roy Cohn.

by Anonymousreply 7601/17/2019

Trump had information about former NY AG Eric Schneiderman's assaults years ago and threat tweeted him. Did Schneiderman fail to open investigations into Trump during his tenure?

by Anonymousreply 7701/17/2019

This thread is a mess. This guy is a closeted gay who is a traitor to gays. He is fearful if it comes out he won't get elected because Repugs care who is gay. He is an asshole and easy to manipulate due to his "secret". And most of the Republican populace do not believe he is gay because they don't want to. And most dems don't either. What is common knowledge in the Senate and politicssl circles is not common knowledge outside of them. Remember Marc Foley? Everyone in DC knew and the press and DC dems protected him until they couldn't protect him anymore. They knew how he voted on gay issues and protected him anyway. The regular populace was shocked, however, he was gay. Lindsey deserves to get outted and I have no doubt Trump holds it over his head.

by Anonymousreply 7801/17/2019

I think Conservative voters would be sympathetic to Graham if he were to be "outed" as gay.

Other Republicans have survived that happening to them.

I don't think they'd be as sympathetic to Graham if he is revealed to like having sex with black men.

I wouldn't be surprised that's the blackmail material.

Lindsey and his mystery men like to play Miss Scarlet and Miss Prissy.

by Anonymousreply 7901/17/2019

Matthew Yglesias:

It’s weird to me that the responsible, non-slanderous thing to say about Lindsey Graham is that he’s a power-hungry opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 8001/17/2019

Are people seriously trying to portray him as a victim of anti-gay bigotry? Seriously? The biggest gay bashing politician in the country? We're supposed to feel sorry for him as one of our brothers? FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 8101/17/2019

[quote]And most of the Republican populace do not believe he is gay because they don't want to.

I seriously doubt this. People aren't stupid. Even Republicans recognize gay people.

In the South, it's ok to be gay so long as you don't talk about it in public and you don't act on it. Graham is a Southerner to the bone.

by Anonymousreply 8201/17/2019

[quote]Remember Marc Foley? Everyone in DC knew and the press and DC dems protected him until they couldn't protect him anymore.

You misremember. Marc Foley was a Republican and Dennis Hastert, who had his own nasty little blackmail scenario going on, was his Speaker of the House. Birds of a feather. I shudder to think if these two hung out or what they shared.

by Anonymousreply 8301/17/2019

The difference between him, Rubio, and Cruz is the golf game. The other two didn't turn on a dime like that, and they weren't still making anti-Trump statements after the election like Graham was.

by Anonymousreply 8401/17/2019

I want to see the video!!

On second thought, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 8501/17/2019

I don't misremember. I wasn't alluding to blackmail, only that DC protects their own from being outed. Foley was preying on the male interns. We might not have been shocked, but mainstream populace was shocked he was gay. I am in Austin and I can walk down my hallway at work with other liberals and they will tell you right now they don't think Graham is gay because it would have already gotten out. Oh yeah, and then they use the "go to" that he is probably asexual. Move out of political and gay circles and there is a different reality out there. I am just arguing against what has been claimed here that no one would blackmail him because "everybody" knows he is gay. The public at large believes his lies that he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 8601/17/2019

Of course he's being blackmailed. And it very well may be his sexuality. Lordy I hate self righteous media. Remember when Tapper mocked Hillary for saying Russians were behind the hacking? When the truth inevitably comes out, they will pretend they knew it all along.

by Anonymousreply 8701/17/2019

True R87 ...and when the sanctimonious and untalented Chuck Todd blasted Buzzfeed when they released the all too factual Steel Dossier.

by Anonymousreply 8801/17/2019

r12 I just started watching The Americans (FX tv series) and it is very plausible

by Anonymousreply 8901/17/2019

Which Russian spy did Lindz have sex with?

by Anonymousreply 9001/17/2019

Why don't we ask our South Carolinian Dataloungers? Every person there knows he's a homo, non?

by Anonymousreply 9101/17/2019

Is his kink shooting up his "dates" with meth and watching them die of an overdose?

by Anonymousreply 9201/17/2019

Girls what if the "pretty serious sexual kink" is that he is straight?

by Anonymousreply 9301/17/2019

"Girls what if the "pretty serious sexual kink" is that he is straight?"

Oh, sweetie, really? Did it sound intelligent in your head?

by Anonymousreply 9401/17/2019

Oh, sweetie,really? You do realise that R93 was a parody post, right?

by Anonymousreply 9501/17/2019

He's a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 9601/17/2019

It would be ironic if he was being blackmailed, not for being gay or his sexuality in general, but because he had done something really awful.

It’s like when magicians wave their hand around to create a “distraction,” while they are performing the trick with the other hand.

What if the blackmail situation is that he took a bunch of money or help from Putin?

by Anonymousreply 9701/17/2019

Homophobic liberals showing what hypocrites they are.

by Anonymousreply 9801/17/2019

Somali-American congresswoman admits she has ZERO evidence for tweet saying Lindsey Graham sides with Trump because he has been 'compromised'

She tweeted about Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, writing: 'They got to him, he is compromised!'

She retweeted a comment that 'I can't even imagine what they have on Graham'

She stumbled when asked in a TV interview what she was talking about

'The evidence really is present to us. It's being presented to us in the way that he is behaving,' she said

Issued vague accusations like that there was 'something happening with him'

Omar then admitted: 'My tweet was just an opinion based on what I believe to be visible to me'

Now I wonder when someone will ask Anderson Cooper for HIS proof.

by Anonymousreply 9901/17/2019

Liberal heteros can't fathom how it is homophobic to mock their opponents for possibly being gay. Someone like Baldwin, Colbert, Hart have been gay bashing their entire lives. A muslim politician in a headscarf certainly sees gay as weak. Liberals are not our friends.

by Anonymousreply 10001/17/2019

R78 summed it up perfectly! WW

by Anonymousreply 10101/17/2019

Of coarse Miss Graham is being blackmailed. That's how Russia works. Remember the raid on Rentboy ? In New York city before the election?. All records and information seized. What happened to all that personal information?..Russia has it along with Trump. Just remember..Rentboy.

by Anonymousreply 10201/17/2019

They are using his perceived sexuality as a weapon. Not very 'progressive. In fact it's homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 10301/17/2019

Tell a liberal heterosexual that being gay is NEVER something to mock or denigrate no matter who their opponent is. They will not comprehend. Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler, Wendy Williams all make homophobic jokes despite being liberal.

by Anonymousreply 10401/17/2019

I love all the concern trolls protesting the imagined bigotry against the biggest gay hating bigot in all the country.

HUGE MARY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10501/17/2019

I make no claims to know the most ethical answer in this scenario. I do believe we need to beat them by any means necessary, so I guess I’m willing to climb in the gutter on Lindsey. I need to think about that more though, because it is hypocritical of me. But again, “whatever it takes” is where I’m currently at with *all * of them.

by Anonymousreply 10601/17/2019

R104 - yeah, you very simple fool/idiot/troll. I will not speak for all of the personalities that you listed, but generally speaking - closeted homosexuals in the political arena attempt to tear down and destroy openly-homosexual individuals. There is NO greater enemy than a closeted freak who wants to literally remove rights and freedoms of his very own kind. And yes - the flaming queen Lindsey is the worst sort of offender here. There is no greater traitor in my book. I could care less about most of the closeted Hollywood types - they generally cause little to no damage. I also do not believe that they need to be outed as a rule - as most do not daily throw stones at their own kind. That said, repulsive political types who seek to kill their own are the worst sort of scum on earth.

by Anonymousreply 10701/17/2019

I say we get an office pool going, $2 to get in. Put me down for necrophilia.

by Anonymousreply 10801/17/2019

r107, read your own post, you sound exactly like me —conflicted! So fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 10901/17/2019

He had cameras installed to watch men take shits

by Anonymousreply 11001/17/2019

Unfortunately Tom Cooper is making Miss Lindsey look like the victim here. I have no problem with Chelsea Handler's tweets about this, but then again, she's not the chairman of a super PAC. Something like this could be very damaging for the Dems. I hope these claims can be substantiated in some form soon or I'm afraid Cooper's remarks will backfire horribly.

by Anonymousreply 11101/17/2019

[quote]Graham is RUINED in D.C. once Putin releases the audio of Lindsay saying he thought Bernadette Peters was the best Mama Rose he'd ever seen.

Brilliant DL humor, too rare these days

by Anonymousreply 11201/17/2019

[quote][R51] is a misogynist protecting homophobia.

Except that it's you who are taking glee in the fact that baseless innuendo against gay politicians is being normalized, you dumb ass, gutter Frau.

by Anonymousreply 11301/17/2019

r53 Your brain is broken, honey.

by Anonymousreply 11401/17/2019

I think R102 has it. Was asking a friend, who used to live in South Carolina, what the deal was on Lindsay--the answer I got was major rent-boy habit. Pays 'em well to keep their mouths shut. Don't know if it's black rent boys, but being a gay Republican still isn't going to fly in South Carolina. It's that backwards there, even now.

And, yeah, the thing about Lindsay is that his views on Trump turned on a dime after that golf course meeting. He went from being critical to groveling overnight.

by Anonymousreply 11501/17/2019

[quote]Why so intent on declaring that there isn't one? You have no proof that there ISN'T a kink that Graham is desperately trying to hide. Occam's Razor tells me that Trump shared *something* with Graham during their infamous golf game where Graham did a complete 180 on Trump.

No, honey, under Occam's Razor there's no blackmail -- Graham must be simply acting on his rational interests by changing his views.

After McCain died, Graham was the sole member of the anti-Trump GOP in the Senate. He disliked the isolation that this brought, and feared the strategic and electoral risks of being known as the one anti-Trump guy among Republicans, risks that entailed getting primaried by a Trump supporter next year.

And so he flip-flopped. That's the simplest explanation for his conduct.

Interesting - Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were both anti-Trump people in the past, and they flip-flopped way before Graham did. Yet none are accused of being perverts or pedos under blackmail in Democratic online conspiracy theories.

Why? Probably because neither is widely rumored to be gay.

The fact that you think your ridiculous fantasy is following Occam's Razor just goes to show how two years of Russiagate hysteria has broken centrist Democrats' ability to think logically.

And by the way, the onus is on you conspiracy bots to prove there's blackmail, not on us more sober people to prove you wrong.

by Anonymousreply 11601/17/2019

r111 From what I heard, the Dem Coalition doesn't even have any official ties to Democrats. That Cooper person seems to be a grifter of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 11701/17/2019

This thread on Twitter makes my argument at r116 more extensively: Graham is simply trying to avoid the fate of other anti-Trump Republicans, who lost office during primaries against pro-Trump candidates:

[quote]If the Russians are blackmailing Lindsey Graham they’re doing a crap job of it. He remains one of the most hawkish people in the Senate.

[quote]But mostly what people point to is his approach to Trump, which has wildly changed from vicious opponent to chummy ally.

[quote]Trump is wildly popular in South Carolina. He has a more than 80% approval rating from Republican-leaning voters in the state

[quote]Graham is up for re-election in 2020. Anti-Trump Republicans have been murdered in primaries by pro-Trump opponents.

[quote]Exhibit A comes from Graham’s home of South Carolina, where popular former governor Mark Sanford stood up to Trump and got booted in a primary. Others like Bob Corker and Jeff Flake opted not to run again rather than risk this.

[quote]Graham is the most prominent never-Trumper who is not only surviving, but is thriving. Since embracing Trump his polls have shot up among primary voters in SC. He’s chairman of the Judiciary Committee. He’s more powerful than ever.

[quote]Also Graham’s turn aligns with Trump’s power growing. Their ceasefire happened after Trump won the presidential nomination. They became golfing buddies after he became president. If Trump had dirt on him, wouldn’t he have used it earlier when it really would have helped him?

[quote]So what’s more likely, that we’re living in a knock-off John Le Carre novel? Or that a politician made a political calculation that has saved his career?

by Anonymousreply 11801/17/2019

Cleveland Steamers

by Anonymousreply 11901/17/2019

[quote] Lindsey and his mystery men like to play Miss Scarlet and Miss Prissy.

No... they like to play Miss Scarlett and Pork.

Guess who gets Porked!

by Anonymousreply 12001/17/2019

"Oh, sweetie,really? You do realise that [R93] was a parody post, right?"

You parodied your own stupidity?

How refreshing when an idiot doesn't take himself so seriously. You are really a balm for these troubled times.

Bring on the mentally deficient jesters!

by Anonymousreply 12101/17/2019

Greenwald doesn't even live in America. WTF is he doing sticking his craw in our affairs?

by Anonymousreply 12201/17/2019

He's like Jack Kemp. Will die never admitting it.

by Anonymousreply 12301/17/2019

Stephanie's my girl. Love her in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 12401/17/2019

r122 American expats still pay taxes to the US government.

by Anonymousreply 12501/17/2019

Some of you are living in a parellel reality. A reality where it's been proven that Russia hacked the DNC, that it has kompromat on US politicians, that Graham is the most anti-gay politician in the country... You people are honestly delusional. The 2016 loss has turned you into the loons Republicans became under Obama.

by Anonymousreply 12601/17/2019

[quote]read your own post, you sound exactly like me —conflicted! So fuck off.

I love R109's use of the m dash. It's elegant.

by Anonymousreply 12701/17/2019

Rentboy wasn't burgled by the Ruskies for gay kompromat, the FBI raided it because men were being trafficked from Hungary and kept in sexual slavery. They had over 10,000 users.

by Anonymousreply 12801/17/2019

r128 Thank you for bringing up this fact.

It bogles the mind how so many adults here (and old adults at that) can truly believe everything relating to recent history is now the result of Russian action. It is truly na indictment of the US news culture that this derangement is now so deeply rooted in the epistemology of the relatively inteligente people here on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 12901/17/2019

[quote]Glenn Greenwald is exactly right

Glenn Greenwald sells us out every chance he gets by appearing on Fox, siding with anti-gay Republicans, and pushing the Sanders' supporters anti "identity politics" agenda.

You're being played. He is twisting this to try to slam Democrats, not to call out homophobia.

In this current climate there is every reason to wonder who in the GOP is compromised, and how. Graham had the obvious change of heart and he is also closeted. Neither of the people who brought up the possible kompromat have a history of homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 13001/17/2019

[quote]You only hear the "blackmail" theory about Graham because it's an old homophobic dog whistle

People ask why Ted Cruz supports Trump after what he said about his wife and father ALL THE TIME. Everything from jokes to theories on what kompromat they have on him, if it's just GOPer hypocrisy and greed, etc.

Not sure who the guy is you quoted R70, but he's lying when he implies that people only care about Graham because they can make homophobic jokes. People are talking about EVERYONE who supports Trump.

by Anonymousreply 13101/17/2019

R108 I would like to join your office pool. Put me down for $2 on get togethers with a rotation of young servicemen in town, $2 on a hunky Latino companion, $2 on meetings with redneck dept of transportation workers in his state. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 13201/17/2019

[quote]Lindsey and his mystery men like to play Miss Scarlet and Miss Prissy.

More like “Big Sam! Big Sam!”

My money is on heavy rent boy usage, of the trashy, rough, and young variety. She totally has to pay for any ass.

by Anonymousreply 13301/17/2019

21 Grahams:

by Anonymousreply 13401/17/2019

That’s very damning

by Anonymousreply 13501/17/2019

So what does Putin have on the Turtle and Paul Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 13601/17/2019

Well I never in all my life! How could you?

by Anonymousreply 13701/17/2019

Getting coked up and fisted by Brazilian rent boys.

by Anonymousreply 13801/17/2019

R131 Trump pulls the charm offensive in private. The fucking guy is like Jekyll and Hyde. He has at least two personas going on at different times.

by Anonymousreply 13901/17/2019

[quote]Glenn Greenwald sells us out every chance he gets by appearing on Fox

by Anonymousreply 14001/17/2019

[quote]People ask why Ted Cruz supports Trump after what he said about his wife and father ALL THE TIME. Everything from jokes to theories on what kompromat they have on him, if it's just GOPer hypocrisy and greed, etc.

No, they don't, and the few times his closeness with Trump is questioned, there never is innuendo about his sexuality or his being a pervert, which is what we're discussing here.

[quote]Not sure who the guy is you quoted [R70], but he's lying when he implies that people only care about Graham because they can make homophobic jokes. People are talking about EVERYONE who supports Trump.

This is demonstrably untrue. Just goes to show how gay Hillaryfilth bend over backwards to defend liberal homophobia. If this was done to a gay Democrat, no one would have any trouble seeing how abusive are these tactics to their target, and how dangerous they are to gay men as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 14101/17/2019

[quote]Neither of the people who brought up the possible kompromat have a history of homophobia.

How would you even know? Are you buddies with them - with both of them? Doesn't sound likely.

by Anonymousreply 14201/17/2019

So what if he likes to have his naked body slathed in butter, then wrapped tightly in Saran Wrap head to toe, 2/3rds of a flagpole with the American flag jammed up his ass, with Madonna’s urine-soaked torpedo bra stuffed in his mouth while three Cub Scouts recite passages from “Das Kapital” in unison and conjoined twins wearing a shared burka zap him with cattle prods until he orgasms. Big deal. We’ve all been there.

by Anonymousreply 14301/17/2019

[R136]

I don't know about Turtle Head, but Ryan is a confirmed Soviet Russian Ayn Rand disciple. Putin doesn't need to have anything on him. He's always been on Putin's team just by helping implement her "Greed is Good" ideology.

by Anonymousreply 14401/17/2019

Miss Graham presented the 19th hole for insurance...

by Anonymousreply 14501/17/2019

I'm guessing R144 is not a trained attorney. If he is, his clients are fucked royally.

by Anonymousreply 14601/17/2019

Sounds moisturizing, r143.

by Anonymousreply 14701/17/2019

Miss Lindsey is in Turkey now, despite the shutdown. Did he have non-refundable tickets to Turkish Pride?

by Anonymousreply 14801/17/2019

He’s getting those hot leather clad Turkish wrestlers to spank him

by Anonymousreply 14901/18/2019

Using the word ‘buck’ for a black man? Are we in 1859? In Mississippi? FFS.

by Anonymousreply 15001/18/2019

I always wondered if McCain helped protect Lindsay from Trump. Maybe Trump felt McCain wouldn't put up with him blackmailing Lindsey or maybe McCain had something on Trumps personal life.

by Anonymousreply 15101/18/2019

What do you know, R110? That sounds too specific to be simple guesswork.

by Anonymousreply 15201/18/2019

[R152]

110's post adds a whole new dimension to Lindsey and vapors.

by Anonymousreply 15301/18/2019

I think Lindsey is trans. He looks like a man who used to be a woman.

And have any of you ever seen a penis on Lindsey Graham? I thought not.

by Anonymousreply 15401/18/2019

Graham served in the Air Force from 82 to 88.

If he had gotten a sex change, the physical would've revealed that.

He wouldn't have been allowed to enlist.

by Anonymousreply 15501/18/2019

I didn't know he served. That increases my respect for him. Thanks, R155.

by Anonymousreply 15601/18/2019

R147 gets all the WWs.

As far as Miss Lindz goes, I think whips and pee with black rent boys.

by Anonymousreply 15701/18/2019

Whether Miss Lindz is being blackmailed or is just crawling on his belly out of terror that Trump will tweet something mean about him, he's disgusting and completely unworthy of being a Senator. Perfect example of reaping what you sow, and absolutely no reason to feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 15801/18/2019

He’s a pissy sissy

by Anonymousreply 15901/18/2019

The senatrice goes beyond the call of duty with his latest call for a probe into talk of the ousting of Trump.

It's pretty baffling I have to say.

by Anonymousreply 16002/17/2019

He has aids and let Ted Cruz drink out of his cup

by Anonymousreply 16102/17/2019

I'll take "gang-banged on videotape by 3-12 black linebackers" for $400, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 16202/17/2019

Miss Lindsey looks like an old woman who used to be an old woman.

by Anonymousreply 16302/17/2019

Infantilism. There are probably pix of a leather daddy changing baby (in a bonnet with a rattle) Lindsey's loaded diaper.

by Anonymousreply 16402/17/2019

It's time we put term limits on the senate and house.

by Anonymousreply 16502/18/2019

I’m against term limits; I don’t want effective people forced out unnecessarily. There’s always a way to get rid of a politician: vote.

by Anonymousreply 16602/18/2019

Over time in most instances the effectiveness is in self perpetuating influence peddling and the creation of arcane procedures that allows them to claim expertise.

More democratic common sense simplified democracy please.

by Anonymousreply 16702/18/2019

He has taken hundreds of thousands in Russian money disguised as PAC money. He doesnt want to be stung by that. He will defend Trump til the end. Trump will go down - Lindsey wont matter and will lose his next race.

by Anonymousreply 16802/18/2019

Cleveland steamers!

by Anonymousreply 16902/18/2019

There is an odor of sulphur coming off Lindsey Graham, an aura of foul yellow misting his body; he has been annointed a handmaiden of Donald J. Trump and we know that Everything Trump Touches Dies.

by Anonymousreply 17002/18/2019

Remember The Godfather, when the senator wakes up in a room with a dead hooker? It was the mafia who drugged his alcohol, murdered the hooker and waited for the senator to get in touch with them to make it all go away. No doubt they had photos.

Just sayin.....

by Anonymousreply 17102/18/2019

The nervous breakdown he is having has to be because someone has something on him, money wouldn't cause that mess.

by Anonymousreply 17202/18/2019

Republicans like Lindsey see that Trump is popular with the base and is likely to get reelected. That's why they've changed their tune.

by Anonymousreply 17302/18/2019

Doesn't explain the large number of GOP pols who decided not to run in 2018, R173. Trump's ongoing negatives don't make him the sort of president other pols have to support.

by Anonymousreply 17402/18/2019

Queen is licking up left-over cum from the edge of the glory hole.

by Anonymousreply 17502/18/2019

It's a few things. He is a racist, his base are racists, and he is being blackmailed by the Russians. It's odd only because he used to have some semblance of being human, but now he is a Trump deep, very deep up to his nose ass licker.

by Anonymousreply 17602/18/2019

The other serious racists are Susan Collins and Mitch McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 17702/18/2019

Yup I think it's way more than some Russian NRA donations to his election.

by Anonymousreply 17802/18/2019

Susan Collins, really? She's a coward and an idiot but I've never heard her accused of racism.

by Anonymousreply 17902/18/2019

I hope dealing with Trump causes that chinless monster Mitch McConnell to have a massive heart attack or stroke so that he is taken out of the picture entirely, he is a truly evil man and needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 18002/19/2019

the closet kills lindsay

by Anonymousreply 18102/19/2019

Not fast enough in his case R181.

by Anonymousreply 18202/19/2019

Agree r180.

by Anonymousreply 18302/19/2019

You can tell this is real by the way there were trolls everywhere trying to say dems were homophobic for this.

Also the thread died, when trolls want to push something it easily gets to 500+ replies and at least 2 threads if it doesn't get caught and deleted.

by Anonymousreply 18403/12/2019

Maybe he’s a furry.

by Anonymousreply 18503/12/2019

I know it's hard to imagine R185 but it may be something even creepier to scare that chinless queen that much.

by Anonymousreply 18603/12/2019

He's in love with new South Carolina Democrat House member Joe Cunningham.

by Anonymousreply 18703/12/2019

Love Cunningham.

by Anonymousreply 18803/12/2019

[quote]The thing I don't get is who gives a shit about Homosexual preferences in this day and age?

Are you really that naive?

Sexual orientation is still a huge issue in our society. Why do you think so many Hollywood actors are in the closet? Or so many politicians?

by Anonymousreply 18903/12/2019

R189 there has to be some other more seriously twisted stuff lady Lindsey doesn't want to get out besides simply being gay.

by Anonymousreply 19003/12/2019

Perhaps, but there are NO openly gay Republican Senators in the U.S. Senate -- that shows it is still a big issue for their base.

Even the Democrats only have two (Tammy Baldwin & Kyrsten Sinema).

by Anonymousreply 19103/12/2019

R190 lady L is a transvestite.

by Anonymousreply 19203/12/2019

[quote]The thing I don't get is who gives a shit about Homosexual preferences in this day and age?

The GOP who are still pushing anti-gay legislation via the courts and local govt. We have to hope they all have family members like this young woman:

by Anonymousreply 19303/12/2019

I would love for this man to be brought down.

by Anonymousreply 19403/12/2019

necrophilia?

by Anonymousreply 19503/12/2019

r193, I love that guy's daughter! How horrible do you have to be to support anti-gay shit when you have a gay kid?

by Anonymousreply 19603/13/2019

What about Coach Ernst?

She’s a lesbian, non?

by Anonymousreply 19703/13/2019

This is why no one trusts MSNBC anymore. I can only assume OP is a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 19803/13/2019

Joe Cunningham is sexy as hell. Love that he's on our side.

by Anonymousreply 19903/13/2019

Jodi Ernst is a DYKE.

by Anonymousreply 20003/13/2019

r198, go back to Olga in HR and tell her you need more training.

Do not be so obvious when Rachel is leading the ratings over Fox.

Будь более тонким, дорогой.

by Anonymousreply 20103/13/2019

Spill the T!

by Anonymousreply 20203/13/2019

Jodi Ernst enjoys "pegging" her girlfriends asshole.

by Anonymousreply 20303/13/2019

Good call, r201.

by Anonymousreply 20403/13/2019

Maybe he "dated" a woman.

by Anonymousreply 20503/13/2019

Mummification?

by Anonymousreply 20603/13/2019

Trump is doing Putin's bidding, r21, because he owes the Russian mafia and Russian oligarchs hundreds of millions of dollars for laundering dirty money for them for the last 3 decades, bailing out Trump's bankruptcies and business failures and keeping Trump in cash.

Putin wants to destabilize the United States government and its economy in retaliation for imposing economic sanctions on Russia for conquering the Ukraine / Crimea. That's why Trump starts unwinnable trade wars that throw Americans out-of-work. Putin also wants the U.S. to withdraw its military from oversees so that Putin can conquer anywhere he pleases (Syria; Ukraine). That's why Trump is for withdrawing troops and alienating U.S. allies.

Trump also wants to build a lucrative hotel in Moscow.

The modern Republican Party is a criminal enterprise and Trump's white trash army of suckers could care less.

by Anonymousreply 20703/13/2019

And Michelle Obama is a tranny r207. Dial it down a notch and embrace reality.

by Anonymousreply 20803/13/2019

bump

by Anonymousreply 20903/13/2019

goes into women's bathrooms to smell the toilet seat

by Anonymousreply 21003/13/2019

[quote]I think Conservative voters would be sympathetic to Graham if he were to be "outed" as gay.

[quote]Other Republicans have survived that happening to them.

And some haven't survived.

Remember Senator Larry Craig of Idaho? After he was exposed by an undercover cop in the men's bathroom sting, the GOP forced him to give up his Senate seat.

by Anonymousreply 21103/13/2019

Yeah, no one in the GOP supported Larry, even the ones who supported David Vitter

by Anonymousreply 21203/13/2019

Fuck right off, Trump-fellating shitstain at R208.

R207 is absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 21303/14/2019

bump

by Anonymousreply 21403/14/2019

Which means they are causing all this worthless farmland and unstable job markets on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 21503/14/2019

Nothing R207 said has been proven wrong, R208.

But as a "concerned" "Democrat" you know that.

by Anonymousreply 21603/14/2019

It’s time the truth came out.

Miss Lindsay is Mister Fister

by Anonymousreply 21703/14/2019

Senatrice GOATSE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21803/14/2019

One of our poorly educated housekeepers is a Trumptard who insists Miss Lindsay is straight.

Oh gurl

by Anonymousreply 21903/14/2019

"One of our poorly educated housekeepers is a Trumptard who insists Miss Lindsay is straight."

What is she - headless?

by Anonymousreply 22003/14/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 22103/14/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 22203/15/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 22303/15/2019

That's a lot of bumping.

by Anonymousreply 224Last Saturday at 7:18 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 225Last Sunday at 2:42 AM

[quote]Jaime Harrison will be speaking at the Medicaid Now rally on March 23rd. He has declared his candidacy to run against Senator Lindsey Graham, senior senator from South Carolina. We hope you can attend and please follow Jamie's page.

by Anonymousreply 226Last Sunday at 11:41 PM

It will take a white woman to take on this white woman...

by Anonymousreply 227Last Monday at 3:26 AM

Miss Lindsey and her no doubt gaping man cunt need to go now.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Monday at 6:46 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 229Last Monday at 6:07 PM

Even Bill Maher tried to expose Miss Lindsey Graham last year by saying she's "familiar with the backdoor".

by Anonymousreply 230Last Monday at 7:47 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 231Last Tuesday at 10:18 AM

"They tried cornering Lindsay Graham, but he got away because he's familiar with the back door".

Go to 1:25.

by Anonymousreply 232Last Tuesday at 10:35 AM

So will the actual controversy ever be unveiled? Was this story even real?

by Anonymousreply 233Last Tuesday at 10:49 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 234Last Tuesday at 6:48 PM

Lots of heterosexuals on Twitter say the same. They suspect that he’s gay and they don’t care. If anything he’s encouraged to just come out of the closet because everyone figures he’s gay and they don’t care. Even here people are saying...that if he’s being blackmailed because of some sexual kink it must be really sinister. Pedophilia being the best guess but who knows....

by Anonymousreply 235Last Tuesday at 7:31 PM

[quote]Miss Lindsay is Mister Fister

One imagines the Senatrice is Mister Fistee.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Tuesday at 8:07 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 237Last Wednesday at 4:06 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 238Last Wednesday at 6:59 PM

Scat queen.

by Anonymousreply 239Last Wednesday at 7:02 PM

Perhaps Miss Lindsey was Chris Burrous' fisting partner?

by Anonymousreply 240Last Wednesday at 7:06 PM

Putin is blackmailing him because of money or because he is gay.. Most of the Repugs have no morals, so they are blackmailed because they helped launder Putin money.

by Anonymousreply 241Last Wednesday at 7:09 PM

Hummm, I wonder if Miss Lindsay will and up murdered?

by Anonymousreply 242Last Wednesday at 7:14 PM

Do I know him ?

by Anonymousreply 243Last Wednesday at 7:20 PM

If Occoms Razor were to be applied here... where would we stand?

by Anonymousreply 244Last Wednesday at 8:45 PM

[quote]If Occoms Razor were to be applied here... where would we stand?

Silky smooth and hair-free, one would imagine.

by Anonymousreply 245Last Wednesday at 8:50 PM

Has he EVER truly been linked with a woman? High school? College?

by Anonymousreply 246Last Wednesday at 9:33 PM

Miss Lindsey prefers glass coffee tables.

by Anonymousreply 247Yesterday at 7:18 AM

Jon Cooper is a grifter

by Anonymousreply 248Yesterday at 7:20 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 249Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Will this be Miss Lindsey in a few years?

by Anonymousreply 250a day ago

His wife is a foreign agent, and the Russians knew and gave info about it to Trump, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 25121 hours ago

R187, he could get that Lindsey ass.

by Anonymousreply 25220 hours ago

Bump

by Anonymousreply 25312 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!