Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsey Graham openly accused of being blackmailed over "pretty serious sexual kink," "something pretty extreme"

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485August 19, 2020 3:14 AM

Somebody better fetch Miss Lindsey's smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2019 3:28 AM

Jesus fucking christ

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2019 3:28 AM

Cross dresser? Does that gualify as a serious sexual kink?

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2019 3:29 AM

I think his serious sexual kink is that he's a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2019 3:32 AM

The whole country is going down in flames.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2019 3:34 AM

How you doin'!?

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2019 3:37 AM

No one cares about Miss Lindsey’s soiled panties !

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2019 3:38 AM

i don't care about the sexual kink as long as it involves consenting adults, if not then it's not a kink is a crime. what i do care about is the possibility of blackmail or being controlled.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2019 3:44 AM

He, McConnell and Nunes are all going down... In his (La Senatrice;s) case, I hope there are photos.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2019 3:49 AM

Is being into young Vietnamese boys considered a “kink” nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2019 3:54 AM

R9 that's my dream — prison for all three.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2019 3:54 AM

The Russians sent a honey trap to the US who managed to very quickly "ingratiate herself" to a pretty well connected republican and wheedle her way into the NRA where she helped direct $30M to the Trumo campaign. To think the Russians haven't been doing this all over the country for years is being willfully stupid.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2019 4:17 AM

It's gotta be scat.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2019 4:25 AM

Graham is RUINED in D.C. once Putin releases the audio of Lindsay saying he thought Bernadette Peters was the best Mama Rose he'd ever seen.

Ruined.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2019 4:29 AM

I’m sure the National Enquirer knows. Now Mueller does.

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2019 4:30 AM

Word has it he also said Lucille Ball was the best Mame ever. Fat lady has sung, Miz Linzy!

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2019 4:33 AM

Russians got dirt. Eventually it will get out but not until they have milked Graham dry, or he disobeys Putin/Trump. Best if he confesses first, but it must be some dark shit

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2019 4:33 AM

He likes big black thugs.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2019 4:41 AM

That would be great if they have something like video of him being pissed and shat upon by some big black buck.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2019 4:51 AM

This is (a) tacky and (b) stupid.

He's kowtowing to Trump because he doesn't want to be primaried, he likes being the center of attention and he probably would like a Cabinet job at some point.

Why come up with some ridiculous blackmailing story about it?

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2019 4:53 AM

R20, is Trump doing Putin's bidding simply because he wants good relations with Russia, but not with our allies?

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2019 4:56 AM

Why not R20? Especially if it is true.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2019 5:19 AM

Is R22 saying it's OK for the POTUS to do Putin's bidding?

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2019 5:25 AM

The comments on The Daily Mail are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2019 5:31 AM

Imagine if Datalounge had to come in to testify

"Well, it all started with some caftans and clutching Barbra Bush's pearls..."

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2019 5:47 AM

I don't know what qualifies as kink nowadays. I really have no clue. Is being into black guys, even thugs, really a kink?

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2019 5:48 AM

[quote] there’s a strong likelihood that he's being blackmailed by the Russians.

Cooper pulls this out of thin air yet still pretends to e a serious journalist

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2019 5:53 AM

[quote] . Eventually it will get out but not until they have milked Graham dry

He'd probably enjoy that.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2019 6:00 AM

OP = worse than Hitler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2019 6:02 AM

Right, R20 - Lindsey is ALL-MAN, 100% hetero, beer-swigging, God-fearing and a macho evangelical ICON. Yeah... Some people are deaf, dumb and blind despite full access to their God-given senses. Yes, he has NOTHING to hide; I can't think of an easier gas bag to blackmail (or dig up dirt on). He is honestly the easiest target in Washington - not to mention the most deserving.

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2019 6:03 AM

Oh! I thought this was about another creepy Lindsey...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2019 6:11 AM

Solved it....What do I Win?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2019 6:12 AM

Perhaps it’s just more antebellum S&M snuff footage.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2019 6:16 AM

I’m guessing it’s an adult baby or balloon fetish. Not that those are mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2019 6:25 AM

If the fatality rate is any indication, auto-erotic asphyxiation seems to be quite popular among those in British British political circles. Perhaps this generalizes to the brethren in American politics? Does this reach the threashold of embarrassing or scandalous enough to be blackmail material? Of course, it's no where near as bad as the "dead girl/live boy" standard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2019 6:26 AM

She likes the big black cock. Duh.

Next......

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2019 6:28 AM

Miss L uploads videos of herself stomping on various objects with Sendra cowboy boots AND she has a massive cookie jar collection.

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2019 2:10 PM

LOL r14 You are naughty!

by Anonymousreply 38January 17, 2019 2:14 PM

Didn't she say she's straight? So if there was kink sex with a guy, that's still straight.

by Anonymousreply 39January 17, 2019 2:49 PM

[quote]He's kowtowing to Trump because he doesn't want to be primaried, he likes being the center of attention and he probably would like a Cabinet job at some point.

Well, considering he beat his closest Republican opponent by 40 pts in the '14 primary when the Freedom Caucus/Tea Party bullshit was in full swing, he seems highly "primaried-proof." What cabinet job could he possibly want in a Trump administration that is a) consequential enough to warrant resigning his Senate seat; b) would not place him in legal peril if he does Trump's bidding; and c) would not sully his reputation and career prospects. He has watched too many folks in the West Wing dare to touch the hot stove and lost have lot much of their professional and ethical cachet as a result. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want one at this point or the former JAG lawyer would have been all over the AG position after Sessions' departure.

Hey, what's Jeff up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 40January 17, 2019 3:02 PM

Still smelling cookies, no doubt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 17, 2019 3:10 PM

A cross-dresser? Send him to my house. He’ll double his wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 42January 17, 2019 3:20 PM

This is a bullshit story and the guy who started with it, this Cooper person, is a grifter conning Democrats.

Glenn Greenwald is exactly right:

"This is repulsive, homophobic gutter trash from the Chairman of @TheDemCoalition - of the kind that has been historically used for the most nefarious smears. But it's done with the right political ideology so it's fine."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 17, 2019 3:29 PM

"And, of course, this tweet from @TheDemCoalition spreading homophobic garbage about Lindsey Graham predictably and, by design, provokes even more disgusting & harmful progressive homophobia about gay men being pedophiles. All for the right cause, though:"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 17, 2019 3:30 PM

"I speculate that Ukrainian neo-Nazi groups have something "pretty extreme" on @SRuhle that's causing her to say things this reckless and malicious. This is fun! Let's turn journalism into publicly sharing our fantasies about public figures & then analyzing their implications"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2019 3:30 PM

"It's on the same level as the worst stuff Glenn Beck used to do at his Fox chalkboard, or the gross innuendo about how Obama was a secret Muslim Manchurian candidate: just as baseless & dependent on bigoted stereotypes. But it's OK for many liberals because it comes from MSNBC."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2019 3:31 PM

"Everyone knows exactly what's being implied when journalists "speculate" Graham is being blackmailed (they're too cowardly to state it, so they imply it). It invokes & exploits all the worst stereotypes about gay men. At the very least, this "theory" should require evidence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2019 3:31 PM

Lindsey does like The BBC you know. Which one I cannot say

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2019 3:36 PM

His awful secret surely involves sexual relationships with black men, probably a lot of master/slave role play, and possibly a frilly antebellum gown in a size 46 Short.

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2019 3:41 PM

[quote]It's on the same level as the worst stuff Glenn Beck used to do at his Fox chalkboard,

GREAT! It is long past time for this tactic to be turned on the repukes. I wholeheartedly approve. More power to them.

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2019 3:46 PM

r50 = Frau who thinks it's funny when anti-gay male witch hunts begin.

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2019 3:49 PM

You can't blackmail with something everyone already knows about, namely that Ms. Lindsay is a friend of Dorothy.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2019 3:50 PM

Now that Greewald lives in a country controlled by one of South America's biggest fascists and homophobes, where does he expect to exile himself once Bolsonaro's ignorance and hatred impacts him? Oh, wait. Greenwald is part of the Brazilian 1% so he won't suffer any consequence whatsoever, besides experiencing some misplaced indignation and cognitive dissonance. -- dissonance he'll attempt to reduce by indignantly clobbering the west over the head on manufactured or inflated premises.

by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2019 4:37 PM

The Russians have proof of Graham playing Scarlet O'Hara and liking her "coffee black".

by Anonymousreply 54January 17, 2019 4:44 PM

There is no evidence that he is a homosexual. In fact, there is a plethora of evidence that he is not. For example, he did NOT decorate his senate office to resemble Downtown Abbey, so I pronounce him innocent of all charges!

by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2019 4:49 PM

R51 is a misogynist protecting homophobia.

No shame in being gay. Powerful gays working against us must be exposed.

Protecting homophobes is hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 56January 17, 2019 4:53 PM

"Lindsey Graham is just being Lindsey Graham"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 17, 2019 4:53 PM

The DM story featured a video clip of TMZ following Graham at National Airport near DC and asking about the rumor; Lindsey said that he isn't gay. Lindsey must be getting tired of people asking him if he's gay, but the question keeps coming up. Something about him pings people's gaydars.

Several times, he's said he's "not gay". But has he ever said that he's "straight" or "heterosexual". Some men, particularly religious men, who feel attracted to other men, believe that they can technically call themselves "not gay" (by default) if they haven't physically acted on their impulses with another man.

I don't believe that any group is blackmailing Graham by threatening to reveal any personal information. I think he changed his attitude because perhaps a poll of his state residents showed a majority favored Trump. Perhaps he just wants to be on the side that appears to be winning.

by Anonymousreply 58January 17, 2019 5:17 PM

[R58]

He could be Bi....leaning 99.9% to men.

by Anonymousreply 59January 17, 2019 5:23 PM

[quote] don't believe that any group is blackmailing Graham by threatening to reveal any personal information.

I agree. I think most people have a set of principles and ethics they live by, and can only imagine violating those standards under extreme duress -- like blackmail. But Lindsay has no principles other than getting elected (and reelected). He is scared to death of getting primaried by someone to his right, so he's toeing the Trump party line.

by Anonymousreply 60January 17, 2019 5:23 PM

The Russians have hacked his vibrating butt plug.

He is the Manchurian Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 61January 17, 2019 5:23 PM

He strikes me as just being asexual. Not interested.

by Anonymousreply 62January 17, 2019 5:24 PM

He's a shit talker, so him being a shit eater is very likely.

by Anonymousreply 63January 17, 2019 5:30 PM

[QUOTE]Why come up with some ridiculous blackmailing story about it?

Why so intent on declaring that there isn't one? You have no proof that there ISN'T a kink that Graham is desperately trying to hide. Occam's Razor tells me that Trump shared *something* with Graham during their infamous golf game where Graham did a complete 180 on Trump.

And, I'm sorry, but was that you Glenn Greenwald, posting 5-6 of your dumb tweets on this thread? You're in a looks-discordant relationship with your husband. Put that in your Twitter profile; you are UGLY AS FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 64January 17, 2019 5:32 PM

Glenn Greenwald is a Russian stooge AT BEST. Nothing he has to say is of the least importance unless you care to hear what Putin thinks about the issue.

by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2019 5:39 PM

WTF is r51 ranting about? What "anti-gay male witch hunt?" Is there an openly gay male involved?

by Anonymousreply 66January 17, 2019 5:44 PM

Are there any openly gay prominent Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2019 5:48 PM

If Miss Lindsey is victimized by an anti-gay witch hunt, she will only be getting the comeuppance she so richly deserves.

by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2019 5:48 PM

Lindz got a dogbone for her taint and a giant, floral, hip to hip tramp stamp above her sagging buns. Not that that would destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 69January 17, 2019 6:01 PM

Business Insider's Joe Perticone:

Graham used to oppose Trump now is his ally. Same with Rubio who said Trump couldnt be trusted with the nuclear codes and now loves him. Same with Ted Cruz. Same with 99% of Republicans

You only hear the "blackmail" theory about Graham because it's an old homophobic dog whistle

by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2019 6:39 PM

R67 All the closeted queens are holed up at the Log Cabin!

by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2019 6:40 PM

This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2019 6:44 PM

Ah swear on my mother's grave that in private as in public ah do nothin' untoward, unbecomin', or unladylike!

by Anonymousreply 73January 17, 2019 6:47 PM

The Truth is Trump has a blackmail file on Notable figures (probably of both parties) a mile long. Why not Linsay Graham? The thing I don't get is who gives a shit about Homosexual preferences in this day and age? Are we not in the 21st Century? I guess Graham's pecadillos really *must* run towards the spicy and saucy if he's doing Trump's bidding.

by Anonymousreply 74January 17, 2019 6:48 PM

[quote] Same with 99% of Republicans You only hear the "blackmail" theory about Graham because it's an old homophobic dog whistle

Untrue about the blackmail theory directed at Graham only. I'd read speculation online that SC is a popular state for money laundering and I'd reason that straight GOP are blackmailed as well.

by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2019 6:50 PM

"The Truth is Trump has a blackmail file on Notable figures (probably of both parties) a mile long."

Of course he does. Trump was schooled in the art of underhanded dealing at the feet of one of the most notorious, despicable, self-hating fags of all time, Roy Cohn.

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2019 6:57 PM

Trump had information about former NY AG Eric Schneiderman's assaults years ago and threat tweeted him. Did Schneiderman fail to open investigations into Trump during his tenure?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2019 7:19 PM

This thread is a mess. This guy is a closeted gay who is a traitor to gays. He is fearful if it comes out he won't get elected because Repugs care who is gay. He is an asshole and easy to manipulate due to his "secret". And most of the Republican populace do not believe he is gay because they don't want to. And most dems don't either. What is common knowledge in the Senate and politicssl circles is not common knowledge outside of them. Remember Marc Foley? Everyone in DC knew and the press and DC dems protected him until they couldn't protect him anymore. They knew how he voted on gay issues and protected him anyway. The regular populace was shocked, however, he was gay. Lindsey deserves to get outted and I have no doubt Trump holds it over his head.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2019 7:45 PM

I think Conservative voters would be sympathetic to Graham if he were to be "outed" as gay.

Other Republicans have survived that happening to them.

I don't think they'd be as sympathetic to Graham if he is revealed to like having sex with black men.

I wouldn't be surprised that's the blackmail material.

Lindsey and his mystery men like to play Miss Scarlet and Miss Prissy.

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2019 7:55 PM

Matthew Yglesias:

It’s weird to me that the responsible, non-slanderous thing to say about Lindsey Graham is that he’s a power-hungry opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2019 8:05 PM

Are people seriously trying to portray him as a victim of anti-gay bigotry? Seriously? The biggest gay bashing politician in the country? We're supposed to feel sorry for him as one of our brothers? FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2019 8:10 PM

[quote]And most of the Republican populace do not believe he is gay because they don't want to.

I seriously doubt this. People aren't stupid. Even Republicans recognize gay people.

In the South, it's ok to be gay so long as you don't talk about it in public and you don't act on it. Graham is a Southerner to the bone.

by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2019 8:15 PM

[quote]Remember Marc Foley? Everyone in DC knew and the press and DC dems protected him until they couldn't protect him anymore.

You misremember. Marc Foley was a Republican and Dennis Hastert, who had his own nasty little blackmail scenario going on, was his Speaker of the House. Birds of a feather. I shudder to think if these two hung out or what they shared.

by Anonymousreply 83January 17, 2019 8:16 PM

The difference between him, Rubio, and Cruz is the golf game. The other two didn't turn on a dime like that, and they weren't still making anti-Trump statements after the election like Graham was.

by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2019 8:20 PM

I want to see the video!!

On second thought, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2019 8:31 PM

I don't misremember. I wasn't alluding to blackmail, only that DC protects their own from being outed. Foley was preying on the male interns. We might not have been shocked, but mainstream populace was shocked he was gay. I am in Austin and I can walk down my hallway at work with other liberals and they will tell you right now they don't think Graham is gay because it would have already gotten out. Oh yeah, and then they use the "go to" that he is probably asexual. Move out of political and gay circles and there is a different reality out there. I am just arguing against what has been claimed here that no one would blackmail him because "everybody" knows he is gay. The public at large believes his lies that he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2019 8:49 PM

Of course he's being blackmailed. And it very well may be his sexuality. Lordy I hate self righteous media. Remember when Tapper mocked Hillary for saying Russians were behind the hacking? When the truth inevitably comes out, they will pretend they knew it all along.

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2019 8:52 PM

True R87 ...and when the sanctimonious and untalented Chuck Todd blasted Buzzfeed when they released the all too factual Steel Dossier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2019 1:00 AM

r12 I just started watching The Americans (FX tv series) and it is very plausible

by Anonymousreply 89January 18, 2019 1:01 AM

Which Russian spy did Lindz have sex with?

by Anonymousreply 90January 18, 2019 1:13 AM

Why don't we ask our South Carolinian Dataloungers? Every person there knows he's a homo, non?

by Anonymousreply 91January 18, 2019 1:14 AM

Is his kink shooting up his "dates" with meth and watching them die of an overdose?

by Anonymousreply 92January 18, 2019 2:04 AM

Girls what if the "pretty serious sexual kink" is that he is straight?

by Anonymousreply 93January 18, 2019 2:07 AM

"Girls what if the "pretty serious sexual kink" is that he is straight?"

Oh, sweetie, really? Did it sound intelligent in your head?

by Anonymousreply 94January 18, 2019 2:38 AM

Oh, sweetie,really? You do realise that R93 was a parody post, right?

by Anonymousreply 95January 18, 2019 2:42 AM

He's a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 96January 18, 2019 3:25 AM

It would be ironic if he was being blackmailed, not for being gay or his sexuality in general, but because he had done something really awful.

It’s like when magicians wave their hand around to create a “distraction,” while they are performing the trick with the other hand.

What if the blackmail situation is that he took a bunch of money or help from Putin?

by Anonymousreply 97January 18, 2019 3:34 AM

Homophobic liberals showing what hypocrites they are.

by Anonymousreply 98January 18, 2019 3:48 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 18, 2019 3:53 AM

Liberal heteros can't fathom how it is homophobic to mock their opponents for possibly being gay. Someone like Baldwin, Colbert, Hart have been gay bashing their entire lives. A muslim politician in a headscarf certainly sees gay as weak. Liberals are not our friends.

by Anonymousreply 100January 18, 2019 4:01 AM

R78 summed it up perfectly! WW

by Anonymousreply 101January 18, 2019 4:03 AM

Of coarse Miss Graham is being blackmailed. That's how Russia works. Remember the raid on Rentboy ? In New York city before the election?. All records and information seized. What happened to all that personal information?..Russia has it along with Trump. Just remember..Rentboy.

by Anonymousreply 102January 18, 2019 4:04 AM

They are using his perceived sexuality as a weapon. Not very 'progressive. In fact it's homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 103January 18, 2019 4:05 AM

Tell a liberal heterosexual that being gay is NEVER something to mock or denigrate no matter who their opponent is. They will not comprehend. Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler, Wendy Williams all make homophobic jokes despite being liberal.

by Anonymousreply 104January 18, 2019 4:13 AM

I love all the concern trolls protesting the imagined bigotry against the biggest gay hating bigot in all the country.

HUGE MARY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 105January 18, 2019 4:17 AM

I make no claims to know the most ethical answer in this scenario. I do believe we need to beat them by any means necessary, so I guess I’m willing to climb in the gutter on Lindsey. I need to think about that more though, because it is hypocritical of me. But again, “whatever it takes” is where I’m currently at with *all * of them.

by Anonymousreply 106January 18, 2019 4:24 AM

R104 - yeah, you very simple fool/idiot/troll. I will not speak for all of the personalities that you listed, but generally speaking - closeted homosexuals in the political arena attempt to tear down and destroy openly-homosexual individuals. There is NO greater enemy than a closeted freak who wants to literally remove rights and freedoms of his very own kind. And yes - the flaming queen Lindsey is the worst sort of offender here. There is no greater traitor in my book. I could care less about most of the closeted Hollywood types - they generally cause little to no damage. I also do not believe that they need to be outed as a rule - as most do not daily throw stones at their own kind. That said, repulsive political types who seek to kill their own are the worst sort of scum on earth.

by Anonymousreply 107January 18, 2019 4:51 AM

I say we get an office pool going, $2 to get in. Put me down for necrophilia.

by Anonymousreply 108January 18, 2019 5:07 AM

r107, read your own post, you sound exactly like me —conflicted! So fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 109January 18, 2019 5:26 AM

He had cameras installed to watch men take shits

by Anonymousreply 110January 18, 2019 5:28 AM

Unfortunately Tom Cooper is making Miss Lindsey look like the victim here. I have no problem with Chelsea Handler's tweets about this, but then again, she's not the chairman of a super PAC. Something like this could be very damaging for the Dems. I hope these claims can be substantiated in some form soon or I'm afraid Cooper's remarks will backfire horribly.

by Anonymousreply 111January 18, 2019 5:34 AM

[quote]Graham is RUINED in D.C. once Putin releases the audio of Lindsay saying he thought Bernadette Peters was the best Mama Rose he'd ever seen.

Brilliant DL humor, too rare these days

by Anonymousreply 112January 18, 2019 5:36 AM

[quote][R51] is a misogynist protecting homophobia.

Except that it's you who are taking glee in the fact that baseless innuendo against gay politicians is being normalized, you dumb ass, gutter Frau.

by Anonymousreply 113January 18, 2019 5:44 AM

r53 Your brain is broken, honey.

by Anonymousreply 114January 18, 2019 5:48 AM

I think R102 has it. Was asking a friend, who used to live in South Carolina, what the deal was on Lindsay--the answer I got was major rent-boy habit. Pays 'em well to keep their mouths shut. Don't know if it's black rent boys, but being a gay Republican still isn't going to fly in South Carolina. It's that backwards there, even now.

And, yeah, the thing about Lindsay is that his views on Trump turned on a dime after that golf course meeting. He went from being critical to groveling overnight.

by Anonymousreply 115January 18, 2019 5:50 AM

[quote]Why so intent on declaring that there isn't one? You have no proof that there ISN'T a kink that Graham is desperately trying to hide. Occam's Razor tells me that Trump shared *something* with Graham during their infamous golf game where Graham did a complete 180 on Trump.

No, honey, under Occam's Razor there's no blackmail -- Graham must be simply acting on his rational interests by changing his views.

After McCain died, Graham was the sole member of the anti-Trump GOP in the Senate. He disliked the isolation that this brought, and feared the strategic and electoral risks of being known as the one anti-Trump guy among Republicans, risks that entailed getting primaried by a Trump supporter next year.

And so he flip-flopped. That's the simplest explanation for his conduct.

Interesting - Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were both anti-Trump people in the past, and they flip-flopped way before Graham did. Yet none are accused of being perverts or pedos under blackmail in Democratic online conspiracy theories.

Why? Probably because neither is widely rumored to be gay.

The fact that you think your ridiculous fantasy is following Occam's Razor just goes to show how two years of Russiagate hysteria has broken centrist Democrats' ability to think logically.

And by the way, the onus is on you conspiracy bots to prove there's blackmail, not on us more sober people to prove you wrong.

by Anonymousreply 116January 18, 2019 5:59 AM

r111 From what I heard, the Dem Coalition doesn't even have any official ties to Democrats. That Cooper person seems to be a grifter of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 117January 18, 2019 6:00 AM

This thread on Twitter makes my argument at r116 more extensively: Graham is simply trying to avoid the fate of other anti-Trump Republicans, who lost office during primaries against pro-Trump candidates:

[quote]If the Russians are blackmailing Lindsey Graham they’re doing a crap job of it. He remains one of the most hawkish people in the Senate.

[quote]But mostly what people point to is his approach to Trump, which has wildly changed from vicious opponent to chummy ally.

[quote]Trump is wildly popular in South Carolina. He has a more than 80% approval rating from Republican-leaning voters in the state

[quote]Graham is up for re-election in 2020. Anti-Trump Republicans have been murdered in primaries by pro-Trump opponents.

[quote]Exhibit A comes from Graham’s home of South Carolina, where popular former governor Mark Sanford stood up to Trump and got booted in a primary. Others like Bob Corker and Jeff Flake opted not to run again rather than risk this.

[quote]Graham is the most prominent never-Trumper who is not only surviving, but is thriving. Since embracing Trump his polls have shot up among primary voters in SC. He’s chairman of the Judiciary Committee. He’s more powerful than ever.

[quote]Also Graham’s turn aligns with Trump’s power growing. Their ceasefire happened after Trump won the presidential nomination. They became golfing buddies after he became president. If Trump had dirt on him, wouldn’t he have used it earlier when it really would have helped him?

[quote]So what’s more likely, that we’re living in a knock-off John Le Carre novel? Or that a politician made a political calculation that has saved his career?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 18, 2019 6:18 AM

Cleveland Steamers

by Anonymousreply 119January 18, 2019 6:42 AM

[quote] Lindsey and his mystery men like to play Miss Scarlet and Miss Prissy.

No... they like to play Miss Scarlett and Pork.

Guess who gets Porked!

by Anonymousreply 120January 18, 2019 6:44 AM

"Oh, sweetie,really? You do realise that [R93] was a parody post, right?"

You parodied your own stupidity?

How refreshing when an idiot doesn't take himself so seriously. You are really a balm for these troubled times.

Bring on the mentally deficient jesters!

by Anonymousreply 121January 18, 2019 6:49 AM

Greenwald doesn't even live in America. WTF is he doing sticking his craw in our affairs?

by Anonymousreply 122January 18, 2019 6:54 AM

He's like Jack Kemp. Will die never admitting it.

by Anonymousreply 123January 18, 2019 6:55 AM

Stephanie's my girl. Love her in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 124January 18, 2019 6:56 AM

r122 American expats still pay taxes to the US government.

by Anonymousreply 125January 18, 2019 8:12 AM

Some of you are living in a parellel reality. A reality where it's been proven that Russia hacked the DNC, that it has kompromat on US politicians, that Graham is the most anti-gay politician in the country... You people are honestly delusional. The 2016 loss has turned you into the loons Republicans became under Obama.

by Anonymousreply 126January 18, 2019 8:13 AM

[quote]read your own post, you sound exactly like me —conflicted! So fuck off.

I love R109's use of the m dash. It's elegant.

by Anonymousreply 127January 18, 2019 8:46 AM

Rentboy wasn't burgled by the Ruskies for gay kompromat, the FBI raided it because men were being trafficked from Hungary and kept in sexual slavery. They had over 10,000 users.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 18, 2019 8:52 AM

r128 Thank you for bringing up this fact.

It bogles the mind how so many adults here (and old adults at that) can truly believe everything relating to recent history is now the result of Russian action. It is truly na indictment of the US news culture that this derangement is now so deeply rooted in the epistemology of the relatively inteligente people here on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 129January 18, 2019 9:47 AM

[quote]Glenn Greenwald is exactly right

Glenn Greenwald sells us out every chance he gets by appearing on Fox, siding with anti-gay Republicans, and pushing the Sanders' supporters anti "identity politics" agenda.

You're being played. He is twisting this to try to slam Democrats, not to call out homophobia.

In this current climate there is every reason to wonder who in the GOP is compromised, and how. Graham had the obvious change of heart and he is also closeted. Neither of the people who brought up the possible kompromat have a history of homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 130January 18, 2019 9:54 AM

[quote]You only hear the "blackmail" theory about Graham because it's an old homophobic dog whistle

People ask why Ted Cruz supports Trump after what he said about his wife and father ALL THE TIME. Everything from jokes to theories on what kompromat they have on him, if it's just GOPer hypocrisy and greed, etc.

Not sure who the guy is you quoted R70, but he's lying when he implies that people only care about Graham because they can make homophobic jokes. People are talking about EVERYONE who supports Trump.

by Anonymousreply 131January 18, 2019 10:00 AM

R108 I would like to join your office pool. Put me down for $2 on get togethers with a rotation of young servicemen in town, $2 on a hunky Latino companion, $2 on meetings with redneck dept of transportation workers in his state. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 132January 18, 2019 10:08 AM

[quote]Lindsey and his mystery men like to play Miss Scarlet and Miss Prissy.

More like “Big Sam! Big Sam!”

My money is on heavy rent boy usage, of the trashy, rough, and young variety. She totally has to pay for any ass.

by Anonymousreply 133January 18, 2019 12:32 PM

21 Grahams:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 18, 2019 12:54 PM

That’s very damning

by Anonymousreply 135January 18, 2019 1:07 PM

So what does Putin have on the Turtle and Paul Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 136January 18, 2019 1:10 PM

Well I never in all my life! How could you?

by Anonymousreply 137January 18, 2019 1:21 PM

Getting coked up and fisted by Brazilian rent boys.

by Anonymousreply 138January 18, 2019 1:25 PM

R131 Trump pulls the charm offensive in private. The fucking guy is like Jekyll and Hyde. He has at least two personas going on at different times.

by Anonymousreply 139January 18, 2019 1:34 PM

[quote]Glenn Greenwald sells us out every chance he gets by appearing on Fox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 18, 2019 3:25 PM

[quote]People ask why Ted Cruz supports Trump after what he said about his wife and father ALL THE TIME. Everything from jokes to theories on what kompromat they have on him, if it's just GOPer hypocrisy and greed, etc.

No, they don't, and the few times his closeness with Trump is questioned, there never is innuendo about his sexuality or his being a pervert, which is what we're discussing here.

[quote]Not sure who the guy is you quoted [R70], but he's lying when he implies that people only care about Graham because they can make homophobic jokes. People are talking about EVERYONE who supports Trump.

This is demonstrably untrue. Just goes to show how gay Hillaryfilth bend over backwards to defend liberal homophobia. If this was done to a gay Democrat, no one would have any trouble seeing how abusive are these tactics to their target, and how dangerous they are to gay men as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2019 3:28 PM

[quote]Neither of the people who brought up the possible kompromat have a history of homophobia.

How would you even know? Are you buddies with them - with both of them? Doesn't sound likely.

by Anonymousreply 142January 18, 2019 3:30 PM

So what if he likes to have his naked body slathed in butter, then wrapped tightly in Saran Wrap head to toe, 2/3rds of a flagpole with the American flag jammed up his ass, with Madonna’s urine-soaked torpedo bra stuffed in his mouth while three Cub Scouts recite passages from “Das Kapital” in unison and conjoined twins wearing a shared burka zap him with cattle prods until he orgasms. Big deal. We’ve all been there.

by Anonymousreply 143January 18, 2019 3:44 PM

[R136]

I don't know about Turtle Head, but Ryan is a confirmed Soviet Russian Ayn Rand disciple. Putin doesn't need to have anything on him. He's always been on Putin's team just by helping implement her "Greed is Good" ideology.

by Anonymousreply 144January 18, 2019 3:47 PM

Miss Graham presented the 19th hole for insurance...

by Anonymousreply 145January 18, 2019 3:50 PM

I'm guessing R144 is not a trained attorney. If he is, his clients are fucked royally.

by Anonymousreply 146January 18, 2019 4:09 PM

Sounds moisturizing, r143.

by Anonymousreply 147January 18, 2019 4:20 PM

Miss Lindsey is in Turkey now, despite the shutdown. Did he have non-refundable tickets to Turkish Pride?

by Anonymousreply 148January 18, 2019 5:29 PM

He’s getting those hot leather clad Turkish wrestlers to spank him

by Anonymousreply 149January 18, 2019 6:51 PM

Using the word ‘buck’ for a black man? Are we in 1859? In Mississippi? FFS.

by Anonymousreply 150January 18, 2019 7:09 PM

I always wondered if McCain helped protect Lindsay from Trump. Maybe Trump felt McCain wouldn't put up with him blackmailing Lindsey or maybe McCain had something on Trumps personal life.

by Anonymousreply 151January 18, 2019 7:17 PM

What do you know, R110? That sounds too specific to be simple guesswork.

by Anonymousreply 152January 18, 2019 7:31 PM

[R152]

110's post adds a whole new dimension to Lindsey and vapors.

by Anonymousreply 153January 18, 2019 7:41 PM

I think Lindsey is trans. He looks like a man who used to be a woman.

And have any of you ever seen a penis on Lindsey Graham? I thought not.

by Anonymousreply 154January 18, 2019 9:21 PM

Graham served in the Air Force from 82 to 88.

If he had gotten a sex change, the physical would've revealed that.

He wouldn't have been allowed to enlist.

by Anonymousreply 155January 18, 2019 9:42 PM

I didn't know he served. That increases my respect for him. Thanks, R155.

by Anonymousreply 156January 18, 2019 10:41 PM

R147 gets all the WWs.

As far as Miss Lindz goes, I think whips and pee with black rent boys.

by Anonymousreply 157January 19, 2019 1:26 AM

Whether Miss Lindz is being blackmailed or is just crawling on his belly out of terror that Trump will tweet something mean about him, he's disgusting and completely unworthy of being a Senator. Perfect example of reaping what you sow, and absolutely no reason to feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 158January 19, 2019 1:53 AM

He’s a pissy sissy

by Anonymousreply 159January 19, 2019 2:08 AM

The senatrice goes beyond the call of duty with his latest call for a probe into talk of the ousting of Trump.

It's pretty baffling I have to say.

by Anonymousreply 160February 18, 2019 1:20 AM

He has aids and let Ted Cruz drink out of his cup

by Anonymousreply 161February 18, 2019 1:50 AM

I'll take "gang-banged on videotape by 3-12 black linebackers" for $400, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 162February 18, 2019 2:08 AM

Miss Lindsey looks like an old woman who used to be an old woman.

by Anonymousreply 163February 18, 2019 1:23 PM

Infantilism. There are probably pix of a leather daddy changing baby (in a bonnet with a rattle) Lindsey's loaded diaper.

by Anonymousreply 164February 18, 2019 1:26 PM

It's time we put term limits on the senate and house.

by Anonymousreply 165February 18, 2019 9:01 PM

I’m against term limits; I don’t want effective people forced out unnecessarily. There’s always a way to get rid of a politician: vote.

by Anonymousreply 166February 18, 2019 9:09 PM

Over time in most instances the effectiveness is in self perpetuating influence peddling and the creation of arcane procedures that allows them to claim expertise.

More democratic common sense simplified democracy please.

by Anonymousreply 167February 18, 2019 9:13 PM

He has taken hundreds of thousands in Russian money disguised as PAC money. He doesnt want to be stung by that. He will defend Trump til the end. Trump will go down - Lindsey wont matter and will lose his next race.

by Anonymousreply 168February 18, 2019 10:55 PM

Cleveland steamers!

by Anonymousreply 169February 18, 2019 10:57 PM

There is an odor of sulphur coming off Lindsey Graham, an aura of foul yellow misting his body; he has been annointed a handmaiden of Donald J. Trump and we know that Everything Trump Touches Dies.

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2019 1:18 AM

Remember The Godfather, when the senator wakes up in a room with a dead hooker? It was the mafia who drugged his alcohol, murdered the hooker and waited for the senator to get in touch with them to make it all go away. No doubt they had photos.

Just sayin.....

by Anonymousreply 171February 19, 2019 2:02 AM

The nervous breakdown he is having has to be because someone has something on him, money wouldn't cause that mess.

by Anonymousreply 172February 19, 2019 2:04 AM

Republicans like Lindsey see that Trump is popular with the base and is likely to get reelected. That's why they've changed their tune.

by Anonymousreply 173February 19, 2019 2:13 AM

Doesn't explain the large number of GOP pols who decided not to run in 2018, R173. Trump's ongoing negatives don't make him the sort of president other pols have to support.

by Anonymousreply 174February 19, 2019 3:28 AM

Queen is licking up left-over cum from the edge of the glory hole.

by Anonymousreply 175February 19, 2019 4:37 AM

It's a few things. He is a racist, his base are racists, and he is being blackmailed by the Russians. It's odd only because he used to have some semblance of being human, but now he is a Trump deep, very deep up to his nose ass licker.

by Anonymousreply 176February 19, 2019 5:14 AM

The other serious racists are Susan Collins and Mitch McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 177February 19, 2019 5:16 AM

Yup I think it's way more than some Russian NRA donations to his election.

by Anonymousreply 178February 19, 2019 11:19 AM

Susan Collins, really? She's a coward and an idiot but I've never heard her accused of racism.

by Anonymousreply 179February 19, 2019 12:38 PM

I hope dealing with Trump causes that chinless monster Mitch McConnell to have a massive heart attack or stroke so that he is taken out of the picture entirely, he is a truly evil man and needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 180February 19, 2019 8:35 PM

the closet kills lindsay

by Anonymousreply 181February 19, 2019 8:46 PM

Not fast enough in his case R181.

by Anonymousreply 182February 19, 2019 8:56 PM

Agree r180.

by Anonymousreply 183February 20, 2019 11:47 AM

You can tell this is real by the way there were trolls everywhere trying to say dems were homophobic for this.

Also the thread died, when trolls want to push something it easily gets to 500+ replies and at least 2 threads if it doesn't get caught and deleted.

by Anonymousreply 184March 13, 2019 5:51 AM

Maybe he’s a furry.

by Anonymousreply 185March 13, 2019 6:14 AM

I know it's hard to imagine R185 but it may be something even creepier to scare that chinless queen that much.

by Anonymousreply 186March 13, 2019 6:17 AM

He's in love with new South Carolina Democrat House member Joe Cunningham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187March 13, 2019 6:23 AM

Love Cunningham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 13, 2019 6:23 AM

[quote]The thing I don't get is who gives a shit about Homosexual preferences in this day and age?

Are you really that naive?

Sexual orientation is still a huge issue in our society. Why do you think so many Hollywood actors are in the closet? Or so many politicians?

by Anonymousreply 189March 13, 2019 6:29 AM

R189 there has to be some other more seriously twisted stuff lady Lindsey doesn't want to get out besides simply being gay.

by Anonymousreply 190March 13, 2019 6:34 AM

Perhaps, but there are NO openly gay Republican Senators in the U.S. Senate -- that shows it is still a big issue for their base.

Even the Democrats only have two (Tammy Baldwin & Kyrsten Sinema).

by Anonymousreply 191March 13, 2019 6:41 AM

R190 lady L is a transvestite.

by Anonymousreply 192March 13, 2019 6:51 AM

[quote]The thing I don't get is who gives a shit about Homosexual preferences in this day and age?

The GOP who are still pushing anti-gay legislation via the courts and local govt. We have to hope they all have family members like this young woman:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 13, 2019 7:18 AM

I would love for this man to be brought down.

by Anonymousreply 194March 13, 2019 8:46 AM

necrophilia?

by Anonymousreply 195March 13, 2019 8:57 AM

r193, I love that guy's daughter! How horrible do you have to be to support anti-gay shit when you have a gay kid?

by Anonymousreply 196March 13, 2019 5:43 PM

What about Coach Ernst?

She’s a lesbian, non?

by Anonymousreply 197March 13, 2019 5:56 PM

This is why no one trusts MSNBC anymore. I can only assume OP is a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 198March 13, 2019 5:59 PM

Joe Cunningham is sexy as hell. Love that he's on our side.

by Anonymousreply 199March 13, 2019 6:05 PM

Jodi Ernst is a DYKE.

by Anonymousreply 200March 13, 2019 6:05 PM

r198, go back to Olga in HR and tell her you need more training.

Do not be so obvious when Rachel is leading the ratings over Fox.

Будь более тонким, дорогой.

by Anonymousreply 201March 13, 2019 6:06 PM

Spill the T!

by Anonymousreply 202March 13, 2019 6:07 PM

Jodi Ernst enjoys "pegging" her girlfriends asshole.

by Anonymousreply 203March 13, 2019 6:25 PM

Good call, r201.

by Anonymousreply 204March 13, 2019 8:45 PM

Maybe he "dated" a woman.

by Anonymousreply 205March 13, 2019 9:08 PM

Mummification?

by Anonymousreply 206March 13, 2019 9:09 PM

Trump is doing Putin's bidding, r21, because he owes the Russian mafia and Russian oligarchs hundreds of millions of dollars for laundering dirty money for them for the last 3 decades, bailing out Trump's bankruptcies and business failures and keeping Trump in cash.

Putin wants to destabilize the United States government and its economy in retaliation for imposing economic sanctions on Russia for conquering the Ukraine / Crimea. That's why Trump starts unwinnable trade wars that throw Americans out-of-work. Putin also wants the U.S. to withdraw its military from oversees so that Putin can conquer anywhere he pleases (Syria; Ukraine). That's why Trump is for withdrawing troops and alienating U.S. allies.

Trump also wants to build a lucrative hotel in Moscow.

The modern Republican Party is a criminal enterprise and Trump's white trash army of suckers could care less.

by Anonymousreply 207March 13, 2019 9:10 PM

And Michelle Obama is a tranny r207. Dial it down a notch and embrace reality.

by Anonymousreply 208March 13, 2019 10:45 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 209March 13, 2019 10:49 PM

goes into women's bathrooms to smell the toilet seat

by Anonymousreply 210March 13, 2019 10:51 PM

[quote]I think Conservative voters would be sympathetic to Graham if he were to be "outed" as gay.

[quote]Other Republicans have survived that happening to them.

And some haven't survived.

Remember Senator Larry Craig of Idaho? After he was exposed by an undercover cop in the men's bathroom sting, the GOP forced him to give up his Senate seat.

by Anonymousreply 211March 14, 2019 3:07 AM

Yeah, no one in the GOP supported Larry, even the ones who supported David Vitter

by Anonymousreply 212March 14, 2019 3:31 AM

Fuck right off, Trump-fellating shitstain at R208.

R207 is absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 213March 14, 2019 11:49 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 214March 14, 2019 11:51 PM

Which means they are causing all this worthless farmland and unstable job markets on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 215March 15, 2019 12:00 AM

Nothing R207 said has been proven wrong, R208.

But as a "concerned" "Democrat" you know that.

by Anonymousreply 216March 15, 2019 12:50 AM

It’s time the truth came out.

Miss Lindsay is Mister Fister

by Anonymousreply 217March 15, 2019 12:55 AM

Senatrice GOATSE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 218March 15, 2019 12:58 AM

One of our poorly educated housekeepers is a Trumptard who insists Miss Lindsay is straight.

Oh gurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 15, 2019 2:12 AM

"One of our poorly educated housekeepers is a Trumptard who insists Miss Lindsay is straight."

What is she - headless?

by Anonymousreply 220March 15, 2019 2:51 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 221March 15, 2019 1:51 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 222March 16, 2019 2:43 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 223March 16, 2019 3:32 PM

That's a lot of bumping.

by Anonymousreply 224March 16, 2019 11:18 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 225March 17, 2019 6:42 PM

[quote]Jaime Harrison will be speaking at the Medicaid Now rally on March 23rd. He has declared his candidacy to run against Senator Lindsey Graham, senior senator from South Carolina. We hope you can attend and please follow Jamie's page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 18, 2019 3:41 PM

It will take a white woman to take on this white woman...

by Anonymousreply 227March 18, 2019 7:26 PM

Miss Lindsey and her no doubt gaping man cunt need to go now.

by Anonymousreply 228March 18, 2019 10:46 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 229March 19, 2019 10:07 AM

Even Bill Maher tried to expose Miss Lindsey Graham last year by saying she's "familiar with the backdoor".

by Anonymousreply 230March 19, 2019 11:47 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 231March 20, 2019 2:18 AM

"They tried cornering Lindsay Graham, but he got away because he's familiar with the back door".

Go to 1:25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 20, 2019 2:35 AM

So will the actual controversy ever be unveiled? Was this story even real?

by Anonymousreply 233March 20, 2019 2:49 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 234March 20, 2019 10:48 AM

Lots of heterosexuals on Twitter say the same. They suspect that he’s gay and they don’t care. If anything he’s encouraged to just come out of the closet because everyone figures he’s gay and they don’t care. Even here people are saying...that if he’s being blackmailed because of some sexual kink it must be really sinister. Pedophilia being the best guess but who knows....

by Anonymousreply 235March 20, 2019 11:31 AM

[quote]Miss Lindsay is Mister Fister

One imagines the Senatrice is Mister Fistee.

by Anonymousreply 236March 20, 2019 12:07 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 237March 20, 2019 8:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 238March 21, 2019 10:59 AM

Scat queen.

by Anonymousreply 239March 21, 2019 11:02 AM

Perhaps Miss Lindsey was Chris Burrous' fisting partner?

by Anonymousreply 240March 21, 2019 11:06 AM

Putin is blackmailing him because of money or because he is gay.. Most of the Repugs have no morals, so they are blackmailed because they helped launder Putin money.

by Anonymousreply 241March 21, 2019 11:09 AM

Hummm, I wonder if Miss Lindsay will and up murdered?

by Anonymousreply 242March 21, 2019 11:14 AM

Do I know him ?

by Anonymousreply 243March 21, 2019 11:20 AM

If Occoms Razor were to be applied here... where would we stand?

by Anonymousreply 244March 21, 2019 12:45 PM

[quote]If Occoms Razor were to be applied here... where would we stand?

Silky smooth and hair-free, one would imagine.

by Anonymousreply 245March 21, 2019 12:50 PM

Has he EVER truly been linked with a woman? High school? College?

by Anonymousreply 246March 21, 2019 1:33 PM

Miss Lindsey prefers glass coffee tables.

by Anonymousreply 247March 21, 2019 11:18 PM

Jon Cooper is a grifter

by Anonymousreply 248March 21, 2019 11:20 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 249March 22, 2019 2:12 AM

Will this be Miss Lindsey in a few years?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 22, 2019 11:35 AM

His wife is a foreign agent, and the Russians knew and gave info about it to Trump, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 251March 22, 2019 1:45 PM

R187, he could get that Lindsey ass.

by Anonymousreply 252March 22, 2019 1:59 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 253March 22, 2019 10:19 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 254March 23, 2019 12:01 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 255March 23, 2019 9:33 PM

Diaper fetish right? Baby made a boomboom?

by Anonymousreply 256March 23, 2019 9:37 PM

There's more bumps in this thread than in a typical fisting session for Miz Lynz.

by Anonymousreply 257March 23, 2019 9:43 PM

Anyone like the video clip I posted of Miss Larry Craig at R250?

Remind you of Miss Lindsey in some ways?

by Anonymousreply 258March 23, 2019 10:12 PM

Larry is even more pathetic than Miss Lindsey, if that's possible

by Anonymousreply 259March 23, 2019 10:27 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 260March 24, 2019 11:29 AM

I say it’s scat too, and he’s the passive player or the “eater” as they say.

by Anonymousreply 261March 24, 2019 11:46 AM

When people call him a shithead Miss Lindsay says you are what you eat! But he eats his logs with a fork and knife because he's a lady!

by Anonymousreply 262March 24, 2019 12:04 PM

This thread has certainly taken a gross turn.

by Anonymousreply 263March 24, 2019 12:06 PM

Lindsey's favorite piece of furniture is his scat seat. He likes to lie underneath and pretend it's soft serve ice cream right from the machine.

by Anonymousreply 264March 24, 2019 12:12 PM

Was it this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 24, 2019 12:16 PM

" Pretty serious sexual kink " by normal or by datalounge standards?

by Anonymousreply 266March 24, 2019 1:48 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2019 12:52 AM

So much bumping.

by Anonymousreply 268March 25, 2019 12:57 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 269March 25, 2019 10:30 AM

So do you think Miss Lindsey is too smart to get caught in a men's bathroom like Miss Larry Craig?

by Anonymousreply 270March 25, 2019 10:54 AM

hope his fat ass is sent packing soon. McCain must be turning over in his grave, how dare miss lindy diss him so. EVIL MAN

by Anonymousreply 271March 25, 2019 11:39 AM

Many rumors for years of his paying young white boys to defecate on him? while they abuse his big tittys?

by Anonymousreply 272March 25, 2019 11:47 AM

calling his whores: put a cam up ur anus and film the queen chompin poo

by Anonymousreply 273March 25, 2019 12:16 PM

Was Miz Linds drunk off her arse while at Mar A Lago all weekend?

by Anonymousreply 274March 25, 2019 12:31 PM

trumpy has so many vids of miss lindy eating boy ass out, its great fun for his rusky friends to watch....

by Anonymousreply 275March 25, 2019 1:51 PM

If you're craving a Senatrice fix, Miss Lindz will be holding a press conference today at 11 am EST to discuss the Mueller report.

by Anonymousreply 276March 25, 2019 2:00 PM

the ghost of McCain will shit on miss lindsays grave!!!

by Anonymousreply 277March 25, 2019 2:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 278March 25, 2019 10:16 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 279March 26, 2019 9:27 AM

[quote]If you're craving a Senatrice fix, Miss Lindz will be holding a press conference today at 11 am EST to discuss the Mueller report.

Great. Miss Lindsey will be kissing Trump's butt the whole time and saying this exonerates Trump from any wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 280March 26, 2019 11:17 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 281March 26, 2019 9:35 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 282March 27, 2019 9:50 AM

lets get miss lindy's hores into the media chattin bout his forays into gay life

pix encouraged

(imagine the $ she has shelled out to keep em quiet....

by Anonymousreply 283March 27, 2019 10:15 AM

i would kick in $50 to a go fund me to pay rent boys to come forward!

by Anonymousreply 284March 27, 2019 12:53 PM

So many Cubano rent boys at MaraLago.....

by Anonymousreply 285March 27, 2019 2:32 PM

he is clearly out of his mind with anxiety over the impending pix and storys to be revealed bout his gay life.

what can he be on to quell the nervous breakdowns he is having.

cum out miss, it will gain u followers and new whores.

by Anonymousreply 286March 27, 2019 2:46 PM

The last time Lindsey Graham was linked to a woman is before the doctor cut the cord.

by Anonymousreply 287March 27, 2019 3:06 PM

W&w for r287

by Anonymousreply 288March 27, 2019 5:04 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 289March 28, 2019 1:12 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 290March 28, 2019 10:28 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 291March 28, 2019 11:36 PM

Has there ever been a thread with so much bumping?

by Anonymousreply 292March 28, 2019 11:37 PM

if he were smart he would get ahead of the scandal about to break....he hired nasty s/m hores to uh work him over....deep. pix! we hope

by Anonymousreply 293March 29, 2019 12:13 AM

Well, we don't actually know that there's a scandal about to break.

It's hard to tell with the media these days.

by Anonymousreply 294March 29, 2019 6:11 AM

Rachel doin a big story bout it on Friday, panel of whores.....

by Anonymousreply 295March 29, 2019 6:16 AM

He only dates big hung black men....

by Anonymousreply 296March 29, 2019 6:30 AM

Rachel is going to use the last ounce of her credibility to do a story on Graham? Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 297March 29, 2019 6:33 AM

the whores' storys must be told, will be headlines all over the world. new salacious ground shall be broken in tv land.

by Anonymousreply 298March 29, 2019 7:06 AM

[quote]Rachel is going to use the last ounce of her credibility to do a story on Graham? Doubtful.

I think it was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 299March 29, 2019 9:05 AM

I'm visiting Charleston in 2 weeks. I will ask the locals what they think of Lindsay...homo or no homo.

by Anonymousreply 300March 29, 2019 10:02 AM

R300, you're just going to stroll the streets asking the locals whether they think Miss Lindsey is a homo?

by Anonymousreply 301March 29, 2019 10:17 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 302March 29, 2019 10:28 AM

on Friday it will be discussed on the congression floor, will linds be impeached for rimchair violations?

let us pray for our brother , he may have trumps poo on his face, but he is a good Christian woman!

by Anonymousreply 303March 29, 2019 12:57 PM

I think the Senatrice is a gay necrophiliac and I think every Republican coroner in South Carolina is in on supplying him with the recipients of his unnatural attentions.

by Anonymousreply 304March 29, 2019 1:40 PM

her rim chair is on ebay for $22 ….. 4 bids.

by Anonymousreply 305March 29, 2019 2:48 PM

Link please, R305.

by Anonymousreply 306March 29, 2019 3:53 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 307March 29, 2019 10:20 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 308March 30, 2019 11:14 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 309March 30, 2019 10:31 PM

Where there is smoke and mirrors there is fire and brimstone.

by Anonymousreply 310March 31, 2019 1:06 AM

There are more bumps than actual posts.

by Anonymousreply 311March 31, 2019 3:53 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 312March 31, 2019 1:00 PM

Gay As A Goose

Bump

by Anonymousreply 313March 31, 2019 1:06 PM

LG, well-assumed to be a closeted gay, is not a secret in SC. Even his fundamentalists' supporters giggle and joke about it. Old boyfriends? Notable, but it is not appropriate to spread names of people who are not politicians, have relatively low-profile private lives, and have respectable jobs in the private sector. Does a local media source (news print in the state) have salacious information being sat on and is waiting for an opportune time, if decided, to release during his Senate re-election campaign? Perhaps, but such revelations would involve public outing/exposure of prior/current "friends" external to politics. That tactic would be treated as politically inspired and could backfire, particularly if it is legal, personal associations. As to any perceived kompromat, that would probably be external to SC, and perhaps cast eyes on types such as the NE (D. Pecker's operation), the Stone/Corsi types sharing dirt/gossip with DJT (who loves gossip and uses it apparently), or foreign entities (Putty's operatives) doing surveillance on LG's travels abroad, as a speculated example. It was reported that LG's Emails were hacked by Putty's hackers back in 2016. Those earlier golf outings with DJT, certainly have raised questions. How LG suddenly dropped allegiance to his "pal" for decades, J.McCain, after McCain became very ill, has baffled many.

LG is a flipper, an opportunist, a craver of daily attention and power, and a panderer for big cash from special interests. He has damn little for SC, a state with dismal rankings in so many categories. Yet, voters in this red state will likely send him back to Washington, DC for another term.

by Anonymousreply 314March 31, 2019 3:26 PM

[quote]Those earlier golf outings with DJT, certainly have raised questions. How LG suddenly dropped allegiance to his "pal" for decades, J.McCain, after McCain became very ill, has baffled many.

When Graham was asked in an interview recently about why he's become pro-Trump, he said "He’s allowed me in his world":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315March 31, 2019 7:32 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 316March 31, 2019 9:16 PM

I'll take "two 300-pound black dudes spit-roasting him" for $400, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 317March 31, 2019 10:40 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 318April 1, 2019 8:27 AM

Is he a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 319April 1, 2019 3:52 PM

Someone in Charleston knows something. Cmon cocktail circuit queens spill the tea!

by Anonymousreply 320April 1, 2019 5:04 PM

R300 = Billy EIchner

by Anonymousreply 321April 1, 2019 5:10 PM

Dear DL Editor: Could you please do a search and replace on this thread and substitute "Dump" for "Bump?" TIA.

by Anonymousreply 322April 1, 2019 5:18 PM

She’s a cashfag!

by Anonymousreply 323April 1, 2019 5:20 PM

That woman likes dookie y'all

by Anonymousreply 324April 1, 2019 5:22 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 325April 1, 2019 9:34 PM

[quote]Is he a top or a bottom?

He may not be having gay sex with anyone.

Some right-wingers who are gay prefer to stay abstinent or go long periods without.

Eg. Ken Mehlman - former RNC Chair who said he didn't have gay sex until he was middle-aged.

And I think Conservative Alberta leader Jason Kenney is probably the same.

by Anonymousreply 326April 1, 2019 10:02 PM

When I'm looking for fire, I first look for smoke. The smoke was that weekend golf outing with Trump. Lindsay had been pretty critical of Trump up until that point. He called Trump some pretty horrible things that Donald just doesn't let go. He also said of Trump, "If we nominate Trump, he'll destroy the republican party and we'll deserve it." That language indicts some pretty strong feelings. After the golf, Lindsay pretty much turned on a dime. This person I said was shit is now the greatest man on earth. That's harsh turn - especially for a politician. Trump got out his black binder (supplied to him by the Russians) and showed Lindsay some photos that were dropped in Trump's lap.

by Anonymousreply 327April 1, 2019 10:08 PM

Speaking of Russian Blackmail. Remember our NRA friend Marina Butina who is now charged as a Russian spy? I'm thinking there is a photo of her with Scott Walker. Walker kind of mysteriously dropped out of the 2016 primary as things were just heating up. I wonder if Russia didn't pull him to make more room for the Donald.

by Anonymousreply 328April 1, 2019 10:11 PM

^ Juicy!

by Anonymousreply 329April 2, 2019 3:04 AM

Walker was polling so badly early on that he didn't even make it to the Iowa caucuses.

by Anonymousreply 330April 2, 2019 3:20 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 331April 2, 2019 10:37 AM

Indeed, there was no mystery why Scott Walker dropped out. It's actually more like he ran out of gas and coasted to the side of the road.

by Anonymousreply 332April 2, 2019 11:59 AM

Scott Walker is a Koch darling. Koch Bros pumped millions into efforts to keep him afloat, but the mess he delivered became exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 333April 2, 2019 2:32 PM

Yeah, it was nice to see Scott Walker lose as Wisconsin Governor in November.

by Anonymousreply 334April 2, 2019 7:15 PM

Lindsey Graham is into felching.

by Anonymousreply 335April 2, 2019 7:39 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 336April 2, 2019 10:18 PM

I don't know why he is being blackmailed but I know he is and people should keep bringing it to his attention.

by Anonymousreply 337April 2, 2019 10:22 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 338April 3, 2019 2:30 PM

#teamSpitroast

by Anonymousreply 339April 3, 2019 5:12 PM

If Lindzey sees Trump as DADDY, it will not end well. Trump will not have anything to do with Lindzey once he is no longer useful to him. Trump is not loyal to anyone after the rewards from the relationship have been reaped. Michael Cohen is right on that point, and he certainly knows better than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 340April 3, 2019 5:24 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 341April 3, 2019 11:54 PM

Miss Lindsay says she doesn't want to see the full Mueller Report:

[quote]"No," Lindsey Graham says when I asked if he wants to see the full Mueller report and underlying evidence. "I want Barr to come before the committee ... to present the report minus grand jury informaiotn, minus classified information. I don't need to look at a million documents."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 4, 2019 5:26 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 343April 4, 2019 9:26 AM

How many attractive young gentlemen have approached her to set her up? Must be tough being Miss Lindsey

by Anonymousreply 344April 4, 2019 1:02 PM

The senatrice doesnt want to fill her pretty little head with so many silly ‘ole words.

by Anonymousreply 345April 4, 2019 3:06 PM

Uncle Petah, GETS ME MAH SMELLIN' SALTS! A'hms about ta faint!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346April 4, 2019 10:47 PM

^ I love that photoshop!

by Anonymousreply 347April 5, 2019 3:17 AM

Is this the BBC belonging to Ms Lindsey that we always hear about? I wouldn't mind being blackmailed over this black hunk though. For real, Ms Lindsey!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 20, 2019 5:10 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 349February 9, 2020 3:54 PM

He likes young men to shit in his mouth, this isn't news.

by Anonymousreply 350February 9, 2020 3:57 PM

A recent Rolling Stone story pretty much defined him as a lonely closet case whose whole life is politics (and snarked that he and Trump look the same age, even though they're about 8 years apart).

Some describe him as having a good sense of humor, but why does the public never see that?

by Anonymousreply 351February 9, 2020 4:09 PM

Is it really that ridiculous of an idea that both Graham and McConnell are being blackmailed? Remember the cover-up of McConnell's military discharge - supposedly on gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 352February 9, 2020 4:11 PM

I hope the gay rumors about McConnell aren't true. I don't want to think about that ugly motherfucker having gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 353February 9, 2020 4:19 PM

So if he's being blackmailed directly by Trump - why does he looks so damn happy while golfing with Trump or when he's down at Mar-A-Lago? He's very pleased to be there!

by Anonymousreply 354February 9, 2020 4:26 PM

R354 - you mean the planted photogs? Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 355February 9, 2020 4:37 PM

R354 Have you ever seen photos of North Korean subjects looking dissatisfied or upset to be in North Korea?

by Anonymousreply 356February 9, 2020 4:37 PM

Hmm, well in the recent photos I've seen of Miss Linz, bitch looks bloated, red-eyed and haggard. Whatever deal she cut is not wearing will on her.

by Anonymousreply 357February 9, 2020 4:39 PM

will = well

by Anonymousreply 358February 9, 2020 4:39 PM

LG was in the SC dance clubs in the early 80s at a minimum. I know.

LG drinks and there have been relationships, thus onward.

This is not a virgin.

Not responding to questions.

Don't know any details about the Mar-a-Lago golf outings and the communications beyond what most of you know.

by Anonymousreply 359February 9, 2020 5:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 10, 2020 1:30 PM

Fisting

by Anonymousreply 361February 10, 2020 1:32 PM

If he's friends with Trump, the Dep Faithful will just see it as a "libtard plot to take a good man down" no matter how many receipts are presented

by Anonymousreply 362February 10, 2020 1:36 PM

I can see Lindsey hiring some young twink to powder his bottom and change him into a fresh diaper.

by Anonymousreply 363February 10, 2020 1:38 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 364February 11, 2020 10:16 AM

Miss Lindz is a Cruella de Vil wannabe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 11, 2020 11:13 AM

There's a Graham-McConnell sex tape that makes everyone who watches it hopelessly insane.

by Anonymousreply 366February 11, 2020 1:19 PM

Lindsey says he's not gay. Bullshit. Graham's homosexuality has always been evident, but now a barrage of latent homosexuality is on display with Lindsey's tongue so far up Trump's ass that it can't be denied.

by Anonymousreply 367February 11, 2020 3:03 PM

Can’t someone get Anonymous to figure it out?

by Anonymousreply 368February 11, 2020 3:13 PM

Is he looking for a wife? I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 369February 11, 2020 3:21 PM

Is there some sort of secret committee that comes up with these claims hoping that something will stick? It's really quite laughable every day there is a new scandalous claim. It's like real-life comic pages.

by Anonymousreply 370February 11, 2020 3:25 PM

I saw Graham accused of being blackmailed by Trump...they are both sleaze bags but the man accusing did not say it was over sex. I was glad someone finally brought up the blackmail. Trump should be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 371February 11, 2020 3:33 PM

I don't hold much belief in Cabals or conspiracies, but there is something about Graham's volte face about Trump since McCain's death that forces me to consider the following:

Graham will back Trump's picks for the judiciary and tax cuts for the wealthy no matter what, so leaving that aside I wonder why he, a hawkish senator who has always strongly supported law enforcement and intelligence agencies, would back the irresponsible imbecile in irresponsible foreign policy moves and attacks on law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Could it be that Graham is the adult in the room? Is Graham putting on an act? Did McCain advise him to remain close to the irresponsible imbecile so he could maintain some measured control and brake on the imbecile's impulses?

Or is there a dead hooker in Moscow or dead rent boy in Charleston that the Putin crime family conveniently disposed of in order to have the imbecile and closeted senator at their beck and call?

by Anonymousreply 372February 11, 2020 3:52 PM

I imagine the only thing driving Graham is Trump giving him power.

He's the high school loser who gets to hang with the cool kids and he relishes every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 373February 11, 2020 5:08 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 374February 11, 2020 10:34 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 375February 12, 2020 10:55 AM

"Daddy issues". When she expires her usefulness, Trump will dump Lindz from his circle and it won't be pretty. Kompromat? The behavior certainly suggests it, and it would not be casual stuff.

by Anonymousreply 376February 12, 2020 9:02 PM

Is she into diapers?

by Anonymousreply 377February 13, 2020 1:11 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 378February 13, 2020 10:53 AM

It's definitely fisting. Nunes = young boys

by Anonymousreply 379February 13, 2020 11:59 AM

What in J. Edgar Hoover is going on here? Fetch me the whip!!!!

by Anonymousreply 380February 13, 2020 12:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381February 14, 2020 9:42 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 382February 14, 2020 10:42 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 383February 15, 2020 3:32 PM

Madam Senator has the vapors!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384February 15, 2020 3:39 PM

He thinks Sondheim is boring and uppity.

by Anonymousreply 385February 15, 2020 3:46 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 386February 16, 2020 12:49 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 387February 17, 2020 10:28 AM

MSNBC is by now a microstep better than the National Enquirer. I wouldn't believe anything they say.

by Anonymousreply 388February 17, 2020 10:50 AM

It does seem like this guy is probably a closeted gay man. That said, DL treats him like shit for absolutely no reason. The bullies here ought to be ashamed of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 389February 17, 2020 2:17 PM

No reason? He voted against gay marriage and gays in the military. Despite the fact that he's 1.gay 2.a military veteran

by Anonymousreply 390February 17, 2020 4:22 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 391February 18, 2020 10:01 AM

He’s disgusting. He’s gotta hate himself so probably likes being beaten up and pissed on. At least 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 392February 18, 2020 10:17 AM

"It does seem like this guy is probably a closeted gay man. That said, DL treats him like shit for absolutely no reason. The bullies here ought to be ashamed of themselves."

Now tell us how lovely Mitch McConnell is.

by Anonymousreply 393February 18, 2020 10:37 AM

Scat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394February 18, 2020 10:42 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 395February 18, 2020 11:02 PM

I know Jon Cooper

by Anonymousreply 396February 18, 2020 11:21 PM

Details?

by Anonymousreply 397February 18, 2020 11:23 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 398February 20, 2020 12:54 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 399February 20, 2020 11:25 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 400February 23, 2020 10:35 PM

My goodness

by Anonymousreply 401February 23, 2020 10:44 PM

When will he be exposed?

by Anonymousreply 402February 23, 2020 10:48 PM

Looks quite macho to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403February 23, 2020 10:50 PM

Corey Feldman is on it!

by Anonymousreply 404February 23, 2020 10:51 PM

Some wonder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405February 23, 2020 11:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 406February 24, 2020 11:03 AM

[quote]It does seem like this guy is probably a closeted gay man. That said, DL treats him like shit for absolutely no reason. The bullies here ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Oh please, this Senator craves attention. He loves the camera, Fox News appearances near daily, and be shown golfing with Trump. He tweets extensively, and doesn't hesitate to deliver his own criticism at those that don't fit his fancy. He is a controversial politician. Not all commentaries about him will be unrestrained praise.

by Anonymousreply 407February 25, 2020 1:11 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 408February 25, 2020 2:46 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 409February 26, 2020 1:24 AM

Bumping La Sénatrice must be exhilirating.

by Anonymousreply 410February 26, 2020 8:38 PM

I’ve never seen so many pointless bumps in a thread. 400 posts... there’s not much more to say, except Lindsey Graham is a cocksucking faggot into Latinos and scat. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 411February 26, 2020 8:55 PM

The Senatrice likes having her diapers changed by burly black men.

by Anonymousreply 412February 26, 2020 9:05 PM

This is quite funny and sad.

Just my opinion, but I think this is the reason why Senator Lindsay Graham is so devoted and loyal to Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump. If he questions anything about those two or demonstrates that he's out of line, they will ruin him publicly.

Maybe it was Roy Cohn or Roger Stone who informed the President or Mitch of Lindsay's indiscretions or his sexuality, but in order for Lindsay to feel safe he's got to go along with whatever the party tells him to do. Otherwise, they'll boot him and endorse some GOP challenger from South Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 413February 26, 2020 9:44 PM

[quote]The Senatrice likes having her diapers changed by burly black men.

Is that so wrong?

by Anonymousreply 414February 26, 2020 10:35 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 415February 26, 2020 11:23 PM

His real name’s Brother Boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 26, 2020 11:25 PM

R414, LOL

by Anonymousreply 417February 26, 2020 11:28 PM

Heartaches, heartaches

My loving scat meant only heartaches.....

by Anonymousreply 418February 27, 2020 2:59 AM

It's entirely possible she's just a power-hungry twat, you know, an Alexandra Haig.

by Anonymousreply 419February 27, 2020 11:08 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 420February 27, 2020 11:19 AM

[quote]... there’s not much more to say, except Lindsey Graham is a cocksucking faggot into Latinos and scat. Allegedly.

Perhaps this is too much information for the lofty norms of DL.

by Anonymousreply 421February 27, 2020 2:00 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 422March 15, 2020 2:40 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 423April 12, 2020 11:21 PM

Miss Lindsey loves to dress up as Scarlett O'Hara and get raped by her black slaves.

by Anonymousreply 424April 13, 2020 12:40 PM

It's a simple example of Occam's Razor.

by Anonymousreply 425April 13, 2020 12:53 PM

Is he being blackmailed by Putin? I think he has a lot of Republicans by the short hairs.

by Anonymousreply 426April 13, 2020 1:02 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 427April 22, 2020 11:09 AM

Is Miss Lindsey a diaper fetishist?

by Anonymousreply 428April 22, 2020 11:12 AM

A while back Al Franken claimed on his podcast that Miss Kompromat Thing likes to shoplift. It never got any traction, though.

by Anonymousreply 429April 22, 2020 11:17 AM

He's into Scarlett O'Hara cosplay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 22, 2020 11:20 AM

CAST LESLIE JORDAN AS LINDSEY GRAHAM NOW!

by Anonymousreply 431April 22, 2020 11:23 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 432April 25, 2020 9:58 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 433April 26, 2020 1:55 PM

R431, that's a good casting suggestion for the film adaptation of the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 434April 26, 2020 2:30 PM

Does anyone else think of Troy McClure whenever they see this thread title?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435April 26, 2020 2:36 PM

Anybody fancy a spanking session with the Senatrice?

by Anonymousreply 436April 27, 2020 1:16 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 437April 28, 2020 2:45 AM

He enjoys farting on his fingers and smelling them.

by Anonymousreply 438April 28, 2020 2:51 AM

Probably paid underage Dominican boys to rub Prep-H on his inflamed hemorrhoids.

by Anonymousreply 439April 28, 2020 3:06 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 440April 29, 2020 2:05 AM

He enjoys sucking farts out of young men's derrieres, that's his kink.

by Anonymousreply 441April 29, 2020 2:10 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 442April 29, 2020 6:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 443April 30, 2020 2:59 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 444May 1, 2020 12:13 AM

I bet he likes getting pooped on.

by Anonymousreply 445May 1, 2020 12:16 AM

This is why I've donated to the democratic challenger Jaime Harrison for the South Carolina Senate Seat.

Whether it's true or not that Lindsay Graham is being blackmailed, he's still a complete flunky for the administration. Lindsay's well aware that if he even questions a decision made by the president or Mitch McConnell, they could either (a) just back another S.C republican candidate (b) out Lindsay.

The alleged blackmail really just restricts Lindsay even more. Either way, Lindsay would have no life, career, friends or power, so he's got to do what ever he can to remain in the inner circle.

by Anonymousreply 446May 1, 2020 6:41 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 447May 1, 2020 9:57 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 448May 2, 2020 12:24 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 449May 2, 2020 10:55 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 450May 3, 2020 12:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 451June 5, 2020 11:25 PM

She enjoys being shat upon.

by Anonymousreply 452June 5, 2020 11:41 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 453June 7, 2020 1:26 PM

Just my opinion, my perspective, but I think it would be ironic if closeted Senator Graham was indeed being blackmailed by Trump because Trump learned that strategy from closet case Roy Cohn. Roy Cohn taught Trump and Senator McCarthy to use the personal, sexual, religious and family lives of his allies as a tool to gain political power.

Senator Graham may not yet fully understand that Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell are not his friends or even colleagues. They don't care about Lindsay. He or his constituents don't even figure into Trump's or O'Connell's or Barr's thoughts. Lindsay is just a tool to get a senate vote for their side. If Lindsay loses his re-election campaign, it's not like these guys are going to hang out with him after January 2021.

by Anonymousreply 454June 7, 2020 2:22 PM

I am perfectly okay with these male prostitutes outing Lindsey Graham. Not because being gay is something to be ashamed of, but because of his hypocrisy. Also, that would eliminate the power from trump, the Republican party, and/or Putin to blackmail Graham. Graham might then speak out against trump and the Repubs because I'm sure he knows some things about them that aren't public knowledge, such as who else is being blackmailed.

by Anonymousreply 455June 7, 2020 2:50 PM

I agree with you, R455. I would typically say someone in the public eye has a right to their personal privacy, but in this case I support your comments (and the proposal by the male body workers) to demonstrate publicly Lindsey Graham's duplicity, self-interest, hypocrisy, and willingness to compromise fairness, integrity, transparency and national security.

It would demonstrate that Lindsay Graham (a) has no loyalty to his own people if it means losing favor with Donald Trump / Mitch McConnell (b) will put keeping his secret personal life ahead of national security (c) has no integrity (d) supports adult businesses and services (e) wants the nation to do what he says not what he does.

How does Lindsay not remember how Senator Larry Craig, Congressman Mark Foley, Congressman Matt Goetz, Alabama Attorney General Troy King, Virginia Congressman Ed Schrock fell? These homophobic politicians were all outed during Senator Graham's tenure in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 456June 7, 2020 4:32 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 457June 8, 2020 12:32 AM

[quote] in this case I support your comments (and the proposal by the male body workers)

Wait... it's no longer OK to say even "sex workers"; the woke phrase now is "body workers"??

Now I have [italic]truly[/italic] heard it all.

by Anonymousreply 458June 8, 2020 1:10 AM

I'm so glad this story is gaining traction.

by Anonymousreply 459June 8, 2020 1:11 AM

R456, who said it's "no longer OK to say even "sex workers"? Who said the woke phrase is "body workers"? Who made those statements?

by Anonymousreply 460June 8, 2020 2:33 AM

[quote]Somebody better fetch Miss Lindsey's smelling salts!

Somebody better feltch Miss Lindsey's smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 461June 8, 2020 5:56 AM

Happy to see this story has legs!

by Anonymousreply 462June 8, 2020 11:08 AM

Happy to see this story has legs!

by Anonymousreply 463June 8, 2020 11:08 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 464June 8, 2020 11:31 AM

Even the right-wingers on Breitbart know about Rubio's gay past and his foam parties.

by Anonymousreply 465June 8, 2020 1:13 PM

I'm not sure even multiple male escorts would justify the quick turnaround Miss Lindsey made. I still suspect a dead Thai ladyboy in the trunk of somebody's car factored in.

by Anonymousreply 466June 8, 2020 1:51 PM

I'm not sure even multiple male escorts would justify the quick turnaround Miss Lindsey made. I still suspect a dead Thai ladyboy in the trunk of somebody's car factored in.

by Anonymousreply 467June 8, 2020 1:51 PM

"Ah beg y'all pardons SIRRRRS!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468June 9, 2020 2:08 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 469June 11, 2020 3:26 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 470June 11, 2020 11:37 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 471June 11, 2020 11:26 PM

I'm wondering if in his mind he is bi and it isn't a lie to say he is not gay???

by Anonymousreply 472June 11, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote] I'm wondering if in his mind he is bi and it isn't a lie to say he is not gay???

BINGO!

by Anonymousreply 473June 11, 2020 11:49 PM

(R472) But he's never been linked to women either.

by Anonymousreply 474June 12, 2020 12:02 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 475June 12, 2020 11:58 AM

[quote]Happy to see this story has legs!

But sorry that LG does!

by Anonymousreply 476June 12, 2020 12:02 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 477June 12, 2020 9:48 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 478August 5, 2020 1:12 AM

Someone can keep bumping this site but it still has no traction. DEAD IN.

by Anonymousreply 479August 5, 2020 2:13 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 480August 5, 2020 11:29 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 481August 5, 2020 11:54 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 482August 6, 2020 4:22 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 483August 19, 2020 2:29 AM

We all know about this. Ladybird is what she is and we ALL know she's being blackmailed to do her little snake dance around the fire.

Fuck him, the greasy, homophobic, lying closet case.

by Anonymousreply 484August 19, 2020 2:45 AM

He deserves to be paraded through the streets of DC in his diapers.

by Anonymousreply 485August 19, 2020 3:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!