Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Amazing Life Of Luke Evans 30

Gay Welsh actor Luke Evans continues living his life complete with interesting roles, some modeling, an active social life, lots of travel and a Colombian bf named Victor. We continue to follow his amazing adventure called life.

luke evans ? on Instagram: “Gq italia ? #lukeevans via picturepub.net”

167 Likes, 2 Comments - luke evans ? (@dailylukeevans) on Instagram: “Gq italia ? #lukeevans via picturepub.net”

by Anonymousreply 60006/20/2019

Photos of Luke at the GQ Best Dressed Men Awards in Milan, Italy last night.

luke_evans_germany?????????????? on Instagram: “Luke at the GQ Best Dressed Men, Fall Winter 2019, Milan Fashion Week Men's, Italy - 11 Jan 2019?? (?????? via Weibo.com/ Credit to the…”

12 Likes, 1 Comments - luke_evans_germany?????????????? (@luketeer_83) on Instagram: “Luke at the GQ Best Dressed Men, Fall Winter 2019, Milan Fashion Week Men's, Italy - 11 Jan 2019??…”

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2019

The jacket is ok but I'm not sure about the pants.

Adil ?AH?N on Instagram: “ELEGÂNCIA CHOCOLATE! Eleito um dos homens mais bem vestidos do mundo de 2018 pela #GQItalia, #LukeEvans participou ontem da festa da…”

2 Likes, 0 Comments - Adil ?AH?N (@adilsahin7699) on Instagram: “ELEGÂNCIA CHOCOLATE! Eleito um dos homens mais bem vestidos do mundo de 2018 pela #GQItalia,…”

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2019

With a fellow guest.

Filippo Piva on Instagram: “Due uomini d'altri tempi ???????? Two men from another time @thereallukeevans @gqitalia #lukeevans #GQbdm19 #gqitalia #party #mfw #mfw2019…”

154 Likes, 9 Comments - Filippo Piva (@justfilippopiva) on Instagram: “Due uomini d'altri tempi ???????? Two men from another time @thereallukeevans @gqitalia #lukeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2019

Flashback to when Luke sang at a wedding in 1999.

Jamie Greenway on Twitter

“So my parents were showing my brother and I their wedding video for the first time, and a young @TheRealLukevans just so happened to be singing at the event in Mynnyddislwyn church in 1999”

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2019

WHET to his Serbian and Spanish boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2019

He's moved on to Colombia.

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2019

Daily Mail coverage of the GQ event.

Luke Evans attends GQ Best Dressed Men in Milan

The Gone Girl actor looked incredibly dapper in a velvet chocolate-coloured tuxedo jacket with a matching satin lapel at the stylish bash, which took place during Milan Menswear Fashion Week.

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2019

Meghan's half brother just doesn't learn. Busted again.

Meghan Markle's brother Thomas Markle Jr is arrested in Oregon for DUI

Meghan Markle's half-brother Thomas Markle Jr, 52, was arrested around 1.30am on Friday after he was pulled over by Oregon State Police. Markle Jr was visibly impaired and had a BAC of .11%.

by Anonymousreply 801/12/2019

^ Sorry. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 901/12/2019

Luke backstage with Donatella Versace.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: ““The look of love” ???? Thank you @donatella_versace for letting me come Back stage and see the looks before the show. Very cool!…”

14.6k Likes, 81 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: ““The look of love” ???? Thank you @donatella_versace for letting me come Back stage and see the looks…”

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2019

R7 He actually looks pretty good here

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2019

He's a MAN not a Home Boy.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories”

by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2019

Those are some outrageous Versace clothes.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via donatella_versace IG Giving #LukeEvans a preview of the collection backstage before the show! ???? #versaceeverywhere #versacefw19 https://t.co/SiOAk2qWWg”

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2019

Luke with Esmeralda and other ladies.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via airoldi IG Let’s the party season begin, Gq Best Dressed Men 2019 #gqitalia #gq #bestdressedmen19 #friends https://t.co/Dwg9YtHeUN #LukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2019

Now it's the guys turn.

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From ivandamianorota’s IG story https://t.co/8ZRLl7uun8 #lukeevans #GQBDM19 #gqitalia”

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2019

Versace man.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “@versace #versacefw19”

44.4k Likes, 297 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “@versace #versacefw19”

by Anonymousreply 1601/13/2019

This Versace look suits him.

luke_evans_germany?????????????? on Instagram: “Luke attend the Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2019/20 event on Saturday afternoon (January 12) in Milan Italy?? #lukeevans #luketeers…”

75 Likes, 2 Comments - luke_evans_germany?????????????? (@luketeer_83) on Instagram: “Luke attend the Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2019/20 event on Saturday afternoon (January 12)…”

by Anonymousreply 1701/13/2019

Dig the shoes and socks.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “OMG Luke - your ensemble is amazing but I want those shoes?????????????????????? . You in the front row of the @versace show during the Milan Menswear…”

126 Likes, 24 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “OMG Luke - your ensemble is amazing but I want those shoes?????????????????????? . You in the front row of the…”

by Anonymousreply 1801/13/2019

Watch out! He's shopping in Milan.

Giacomo Campigli on Instagram: “Shopping with Luke Evans ???? @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #sunday #sundayatwork #valentino #great #mfm #milanfashionweek #fashionweek #2019…”

98 Likes, 1 Comments - Giacomo Campigli (@giaco.camp) on Instagram: “Shopping with Luke Evans ???? @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #sunday #sundayatwork #valentino #great…”

by Anonymousreply 1901/13/2019

He can pull off this look.

luke evans ? on Instagram: “at the versace fashion show in milan yesterday ???? #lukeevans #milanfashionweek #versacefw19 #versace”

70 Likes, 0 Comments - luke evans ? (@dailylukeevans) on Instagram: “at the versace fashion show in milan yesterday ???? #lukeevans #milanfashionweek #versacefw19 #versace”

by Anonymousreply 2001/13/2019

My name is Luke. Luke Evans.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke, My edit to the wonderful photo of you at the @GQitalia Best Dressed Men’s Award in Milan, 11 January 2018 . Credit to…”

80 Likes, 13 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke, My edit to the wonderful photo of you at the @GQitalia Best Dressed Men’s Award in Milan, 11…”

by Anonymousreply 2101/13/2019

Luke at the DSquared show in Milan.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 2201/13/2019

Strangely, these two seem to match.

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From Lovekelly’s photo on Weibo: Versace???Luke Evans????nice??????????????…[?] ? https://t.co/grXXD87gbd #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 2301/13/2019

Just Jared coverage.

JustJared.com on Twitter

“Luke Evans showed his style while sitting front row at the Versace fashion show in Milan! https://t.co/hXEFwi36D4”

by Anonymousreply 2401/13/2019

Here's the Just Jared coverage.

Luke Evans Sits Front Row at ‘Versace’ Fashion Show in Milan!

Click inside to see the photos!

by Anonymousreply 2501/13/2019

Off to another Milan fashion show.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Here we go...@Dsquared2 #d2allaccess #Dsquared2”

19.3k Likes, 146 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Here we go...@Dsquared2 #d2allaccess #Dsquared2”

by Anonymousreply 2601/13/2019

Lights and sound.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Walk This way @dsquared2 #d2allaccess #dsquared2”

6,079 Likes, 67 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Walk This way @dsquared2 #d2allaccess #dsquared2”

by Anonymousreply 2701/13/2019

urgh... this makes it officially official now.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “good night! Buonanotte! ???? #milanmensfashionweek”

17k Likes, 132 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “good night! Buonanotte! ???? #milanmensfashionweek”

by Anonymousreply 2801/13/2019

Luke with Angela Missoni.

Esmeralda Brajovic on Instagram: “Two of a kind ???? ???? #AngelaMissoni #LukeEvans @missbrunello @thereallukeevans #Missoni #love #everything #EB????”

163 Likes, 2 Comments - Esmeralda Brajovic (@esmeraldabrajovic) on Instagram: “Two of a kind ???? ???? #AngelaMissoni #LukeEvans @missbrunello @thereallukeevans #Missoni #love…”

by Anonymousreply 2901/14/2019

Three amigos in Milan.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “#Repost @victorturpin • • • • • A really really fun Milan Fashion Week with these 2 gorgeous people. @esmeraldabrajovic @thereallukeevans…”

68 Likes, 6 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “#Repost @victorturpin • • • • • A really really fun Milan Fashion Week with these 2 gorgeous…”

by Anonymousreply 3001/14/2019

Can anyone say Missoni?

FASHION TO MAX on Instagram: “? ????#FTMEvents / @TheRealLukeEvans attends the @Missoni dinner in Milan. #LukeEvans #Milan #mfw #pittiuomo #fw19 #runway #model #fashion…”

571 Likes, 12 Comments - FASHION TO MAX (@fashiontomax) on Instagram: “? ????#FTMEvents / @TheRealLukeEvans attends the @Missoni dinner in Milan. #LukeEvans #Milan #mfw…”

by Anonymousreply 3101/14/2019

Luke's Wales tourism ad.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“This years Wales, new thoughts and lyric #findyourepic #GwladGwlad #VisitWales @visitwales @smorgasbord_studio https://t.co/rROHAbDoKr”

by Anonymousreply 3201/14/2019

Luke is back hom in London. It's 10 years between these photos.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#10yearchallenge me in 2009 and so very new to the movie game, then me last week at @versace Show. But!!! Remember people, age is just a…”

97.2k Likes, 944 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#10yearchallenge me in 2009 and so very new to the movie game, then me last week at @versace Show.…”

by Anonymousreply 3301/15/2019

Dishy in a tux.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3401/15/2019

Best dressed GQ Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3501/15/2019

The handsome Sweater Brigade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3601/15/2019

Expressive hands.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke on the Seth Meyers Show talking about #TheAlienist, January 2018 . My screencaps . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans…”

73 Likes, 5 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke on the Seth Meyers Show talking about #TheAlienist, January 2018 . My screencaps .…”

by Anonymousreply 3701/16/2019

10 years of friendship between Luke and Holly.

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From hollyanngoodchild’s IG story https://t.co/OrSEjWPF5M #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 3801/17/2019

How old is Luke?

by Anonymousreply 3901/17/2019

R39 - he'll be 40 on April 15th.

Throwback Thursday - Luke back in the time of "Fast and Furious".

? Luke Evans ? on Instagram: “#lukeevans #lukeevansisperfect #lukeevansfans #lukeevans7billionsmilesandyoursismyfavorite #lukeevansfamily #lukeevansisthebest…”

42 Likes, 1 Comments - ? Luke Evans ? (@luke_evans_forever) on Instagram: “#lukeevans #lukeevansisperfect #lukeevansfans #lukeevans7billionsmilesandyoursismyfavorite…”

by Anonymousreply 4001/17/2019

Seeing double.

FP Isabel ???????????????? on Instagram: “Rencontre avec @jade3649 @leonor.phlix @thereallukeevans #photo #lukeevans #cinema #star #paris ????#photography #movie #thehobbit”

18 Likes, 0 Comments - FP Isabel ???????????????? (@phx_isabel) on Instagram: “Rencontre avec @jade3649 @leonor.phlix @thereallukeevans #photo #lukeevans #cinema #star #paris…”

by Anonymousreply 4101/17/2019

The Welshman is in Sweden.

LukeEvans_News on Twitter

“Luke Evans IG story from Arvidsjaur, Sweden #JaguarUK”

by Anonymousreply 4201/17/2019

Love the guy but his skin looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 4301/17/2019

Who knew that there was a Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy?

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “That thing, when water turns into ice in front of your very eyes......didn’t happen. But the scenery is epic no?”

2,952 Likes, 55 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “That thing, when water turns into ice in front of your very eyes......didn’t happen. But the…”

by Anonymousreply 4401/17/2019

He'll be driving a Jag on this lake.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Ready to start a very fun day with #gift @jaguar #iceacademy driving on a frozen lake in -27degrees. Definitely not sunbathing weather…”

20.7k Likes, 162 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Ready to start a very fun day with #gift @jaguar #iceacademy driving on a frozen lake in…”

by Anonymousreply 4501/17/2019

Luke is driveen a Jaguar on a frozen lake?! That's amazeen!

by Anonymousreply 4601/17/2019

Welsh man with cool car on frozen lake.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Truly incredible trip to the frozen lakes of northern #sweden with @JAGUAR and #IceAcademy Apparently I was driving the cars like I’d…”

44.5k Likes, 269 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Truly incredible trip to the frozen lakes of northern #sweden with @JAGUAR and #IceAcademy…”

by Anonymousreply 4701/18/2019

It worked this time...water turns to ice.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Ok! Take two! It works with hot water! Thanks @jimchapman for filming it so awesomely! ???????? ???????? #jaguarexperience”

16.5k Likes, 237 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Ok! Take two! It works with hot water! Thanks @jimchapman for filming it so awesomely! ???????? ????????…”

by Anonymousreply 4801/18/2019

Wherever he travels, he manages to find a new canine friend.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Pub life #dogsofinstagram #happyweekend everyone!! ????”

28.8k Likes, 203 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Pub life #dogsofinstagram #happyweekend everyone!! ????”

by Anonymousreply 4901/19/2019

But Avan is not fucking Tyler in the trailer, he's fucking someone named Jacob Artist. That confused me.

by Anonymousreply 5001/19/2019

A bright colored Jag.

Jaguar Racing on Instagram: “We took one of our cats to the ice and gave @TheRealLukeEvans a taste of the @Jaguar #IPACE #eTROPHY! Keep your eyes peeled for more…”

1,126 Likes, 5 Comments - Jaguar Racing (@jaguarracing) on Instagram: “We took one of our cats to the ice and gave @TheRealLukeEvans a taste of the @Jaguar #IPACE…”

by Anonymousreply 5101/19/2019

Jag ad.

Jaguar Racing on Instagram: “Four cats and one challenge at -40°C Take a look at the video above for a deeper dive into our cold climate testing facility in Arjeplog,…”

523 Likes, 5 Comments - Jaguar Racing (@jaguarracing) on Instagram: “Four cats and one challenge at -40°C Take a look at the video above for a deeper dive into our…”

by Anonymousreply 5201/19/2019

Dog Sled Ride.

Luke Evans

12 dogs butts and a lot of snow!!!

by Anonymousreply 5301/20/2019

Luke calls out some Deplorable Youth.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “so very disappointing so see this video that’s been posted. These young people will grow up to regret being so ignorant and disrespectful,…”

11.1k Likes, 697 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “so very disappointing so see this video that’s been posted. These young people will grow up to…”

by Anonymousreply 5401/20/2019

who are posters in these threads? Are any gay men in these threads or all of them are fraus?

by Anonymousreply 5501/20/2019

Luke posts about LGBT-friendly companies.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“This is very refreshing and assuring to read. ???????? https://t.co/rfuAZSP7Ha”

by Anonymousreply 5601/21/2019

Macho macho man

by Anonymousreply 5701/21/2019

Baby, it's cold outside.

Luke Evans India on Twitter

“Luke Evans on IG - Smiling through the pain of having blocks of ice as feet....it was coooooooooooold!! ???????????? . . . #LukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 5801/22/2019

Black coffee for Vlad.

Yan Katel on Instagram: “????????? ????????! :) p.s. ??????? ?? ????? ?????: «??????» , ?? ?? «???????», ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ? ??????. #lukeevans #evans…”

55 Likes, 3 Comments - Yan Katel (@yan2084) on Instagram: “????????? ????????! :) p.s. ??????? ?? ????? ?????: «??????» , ?? ?? «???????», ???? ?????? ????…”

by Anonymousreply 5901/22/2019

Nice photo of Luke by Francesco Greco.

Francesco Greco on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans leaving @dsquared2 fall/winter men's fashion show Milan, jan 2019 @francescogrecophoto - #lukeevans #luke #dsquared2…”

147 Likes, 2 Comments - Francesco Greco (@francescogrecophoto) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans leaving @dsquared2 fall/winter men's fashion show Milan, jan 2019…”

by Anonymousreply 6001/23/2019

The Jaguar Arctic Challenge Part One.

“Luke Evans at the Jaguar Arctic Challenge via DPCcars #JaguarUK #IceAcademy https://t.co/20F2fcrbvL”

by Anonymousreply 6101/23/2019

The Jaguar Arctic Challenge Part Two.

“Part 2 Luke Evans at the Jaguar Arctic Circle Challenge #JaguarUK #IceAcademy https://t.co/fQzVjOLAXg”

by Anonymousreply 6201/23/2019

A close up version.

“...and a close up! #LukeEvans #JaguarUK #IceAcademy https://t.co/iioIFvRN9o”

by Anonymousreply 6301/23/2019

Luke singing a reggae Red Red Wine.

Sin título

by Anonymousreply 6401/23/2019

Shopping with the ladies.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Me taking the girls shopping....”

43.4k Likes, 190 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Me taking the girls shopping....”

by Anonymousreply 6501/24/2019

At the Versace show with Esmeralda.

Anakwee Eiam-Ong on Twitter

“You stopped my heart beat on versace fw2019 show. @TheRealLukevans #youmademyheartmelt #versace”

by Anonymousreply 6601/24/2019

Throwback Thursday...Luke through the years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6701/24/2019

Welshman in leather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6801/24/2019

World travels continue for the Welsh Man - Luke in Ibiza, Spain.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Long life in the sunshine ??”

40.4k Likes, 292 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Long life in the sunshine ??”

by Anonymousreply 6901/25/2019

Luke talking about the Jaguar Arctic Challenge.

Luke Evans At Jaguar Arctic Circle Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbwM4TZrPEU

by Anonymousreply 7001/25/2019

Vroom vroom.

Luke Evans drives the Jaguar F-TYPE, Arctic Circle Challenge

Following its global debut at the ABB FIA Formula E race in Ad Diriyah, Saudi Arabia, the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar was put through rigorous cold weather...

by Anonymousreply 7101/26/2019

Goofing around.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Morning!!! Had a few days off from this thing. Was nice. Back now. Off to record something for the kids this morning. More to follow....…”

72.3k Likes, 554 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Morning!!! Had a few days off from this thing. Was nice. Back now. Off to record something for the…”

by Anonymousreply 7201/30/2019

Dress holder extraordinaire.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to me being the consummate gentleman at the @goldenglobes by carrying @dakotafanning beautiful dress while walking through the back…”

36.3k Likes, 198 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to me being the consummate gentleman at the @goldenglobes by carrying @dakotafanning…”

by Anonymousreply 7301/31/2019

A random encounter.

-kia- on Instagram: “#throwbackthursday really random encounters with #LukeEvans ?? #beautyandthebeast #gaston #tbt”

41 Likes, 2 Comments - -kia- (@kiappi) on Instagram: “#throwbackthursday really random encounters with #LukeEvans ?? #beautyandthebeast #gaston #tbt”

by Anonymousreply 7401/31/2019

I don't know about Luke as Batman but it's nice that he's considered to be in the running by some people.

Geek Freak on Twitter

“Who should play the next #Batman? #ArnieHammer #BenBarnes #JackoConnell #JakeGyllenhaal #LukeEvans #JonHamm #DC”

by Anonymousreply 7502/01/2019

A doggie in the window.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories https://t.co/MyRSV9pCnV”

by Anonymousreply 7602/02/2019

All bundled up.

Olga Williams on Instagram: “... ????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!! #LukeEvans #SexSymbol #GorgeousMan #SexyMan #actorlife???????? #asiomascautivador #asiomasbello ....”

35 Likes, 2 Comments - Olga Williams (@olga_karen_williams) on Instagram: “... ????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!! #LukeEvans #SexSymbol #GorgeousMan #SexyMan #actorlife???????? #asiomascautivador…”

by Anonymousreply 7702/02/2019

Luke as blond Emile in "State Like Sleep".

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke..... My edit of you as #Emile in #statelikesleep . Credit to owner . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans #thereallukeevans…”

43 Likes, 10 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke..... My edit of you as #Emile in #statelikesleep . Credit to owner . @thereallukeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 7802/02/2019

At the seaside in Brighton.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Brighton x”

4,917 Likes, 59 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Brighton x”

by Anonymousreply 7902/02/2019

Mr Bingley is a cutie!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My friends puppy Mr Bingley. I mean......???? #dogsofinstagram”

15.7k Likes, 195 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My friends puppy Mr Bingley. I mean......???? #dogsofinstagram”

by Anonymousreply 8002/04/2019

Luke sends his aunt Elaine postcards from his world travels. That's quite a bunch.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My Aunty Elaine and some of the postcards I’ve been sending her since I was 16, when I left home. That’s a lot of places....…”

13.1k Likes, 191 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My Aunty Elaine and some of the postcards I’ve been sending her since I was 16, when I left home.…”

by Anonymousreply 8102/06/2019

Photos of casual Luke.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “Elegance and masculinity ???????????? #LukeEvans #thereallukeevans @thereallukeevans #bigfanofLukeEvans”

10 Likes, 2 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “Elegance and masculinity ???????????? #LukeEvans #thereallukeevans @thereallukeevans #bigfanofLukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 8202/06/2019

Sending it right back at you, Mr. Evans!

luke evans????? on Instagram: “Good Morning everyone Luketeers ?? @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukeevansfans”

25 Likes, 7 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “Good Morning everyone Luketeers ?? @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukeevansfans”

by Anonymousreply 8302/06/2019

A quick photo shoot in Soho!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “The quickest shoot in history with my great friend @magnushastings #albertkennedytrust #affordableart #truecolorsfund ??”

2,620 Likes, 41 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “The quickest shoot in history with my great friend @magnushastings #albertkennedytrust…”

by Anonymousreply 8402/06/2019

Luke will be on CBeebies Bedtime Story on Valentine's Day. Cute!

CBeebies Grown-Ups on Instagram: “Be Luke Evans' guest this Valentine's Day for a #BedtimeStory! ???????????????? He's reading I Love You Already by Jory John & Benji Davies ???? ????????…”

681 Likes, 46 Comments - CBeebies Grown-Ups (@cbeebieshq) on Instagram: “Be Luke Evans' guest this Valentine's Day for a #BedtimeStory! ???????????????? He's reading I Love You Already…”

by Anonymousreply 8502/07/2019

Playing with his umbrella. Again.

Mirkwood on Instagram: “Regrann from @luke3vans6779 - #LukeEvans (via Magnus Hastings IG story) - #regrann”

8 Likes, 0 Comments - Mirkwood (@sweetynette77) on Instagram: “Regrann from @luke3vans6779 - #LukeEvans (via Magnus Hastings IG story) - #regrann”

by Anonymousreply 8602/07/2019

If Bafta is using Luke's face for advertising, does that mean he's going to attend the ceremony on Sunday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8702/07/2019

An edible welcome to Paris for Luke! Yum, yum!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Edible welcome, my favourite!! #bestofthebest2018 #penmoments”

2,311 Likes, 19 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Edible welcome, my favourite!! #bestofthebest2018 #penmoments”

by Anonymousreply 8802/07/2019

Dressed for success.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 8902/07/2019

Another cool car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9002/08/2019

One man with big wheel. I love his Simon & Garfunkel song lyric caption: "when you're weary, feeling small".

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When your weary, feeling small.....”

8,098 Likes, 87 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When your weary, feeling small.....”

by Anonymousreply 9102/08/2019

At dinner in Paris.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “@francois_style IGS @thereallukeevans ????????????”

37 Likes, 2 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “@francois_style IGS @thereallukeevans ????????????”

by Anonymousreply 9202/08/2019

Luke shared this video with these words:

"Yeah, when you think you’ve had a shit day, take a moment to watch this brave dude and realise how lucky you are. And try to get through it without water pouring from your eyes. you won’t be able to. Grateful for everything".

Localish

This amazing boy with a rare skin condition gets a surprise that will change his life forever. http://bit.ly/2FXJK0S

by Anonymousreply 9302/08/2019

The Peninsula Chinese New Year party.

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From thepeninsulaparis’s IG story https://t.co/A0OPExr95D #lukeevans https://t.co/EUDMPXetPd”

by Anonymousreply 9402/08/2019

I don't know why but the young Luke does nothing for me. He's one of those men who are more attractive with age. My favorite look and year: 2013. Hot damn!

The One With The Vows on Instagram: “The Evolution of Luke Evans #lukeevans #lukeevansevolution #thealienist #thefateofthefurious #beautyandthebeast #gaston #thehobbit #hobbit…”

69 Likes, 1 Comments - The One With The Vows (@theonewiththevows) on Instagram: “The Evolution of Luke Evans #lukeevans #lukeevansevolution #thealienist #thefateofthefurious…”

by Anonymousreply 9502/08/2019

Luke with the Moulin Rouge cast in Paris.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Oh mon dieu!!!! This was a very special night for me. I think I’m changing career! I wanna be a #MoulinRouge dancer!!! To me.....You guys…”

31.1k Likes, 152 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Oh mon dieu!!!! This was a very special night for me. I think I’m changing career! I wanna be a…”

by Anonymousreply 9602/09/2019

One happy Welshman with two happy fans.

Marilynn on Instagram: “OMG! GASTON IN REAL LIFE ???????? #moulinrouge”

57 Likes, 5 Comments - Marilynn (@marilyn__vandurme) on Instagram: “OMG! GASTON IN REAL LIFE ???????? #moulinrouge”

by Anonymousreply 9702/09/2019

Luke at the Moulin Rouge.

Leonid Glushchenko on Instagram: “Big pleasure to have you in the audience tonight @thereallukeevans ???????????? #actor #moulinrouge #actorlife #cinema #artist #costume #????? #????…”

75 Likes, 3 Comments - Leonid Glushchenko (@leonidglushchenko) on Instagram: “Big pleasure to have you in the audience tonight @thereallukeevans ???????????? #actor #moulinrouge…”

by Anonymousreply 9802/09/2019

Fan photo requests made Luke a very busy man.

???? on Instagram: “??? ??? ? ???. It’s an honor to meet you! #daily#fashion#swag#ootd#selfie#yolo #france#paris #LukeEvans #FastAndFurious #OwenShaw #????”

114 Likes, 4 Comments - ???? (@cos.ray.cos) on Instagram: “??? ??? ? ???. It’s an honor to meet you! #daily#fashion#swag#ootd#selfie#yolo #france#paris…”

by Anonymousreply 9902/09/2019

It's this lady's turn now.

RAON???? on Instagram: “??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ???(??????????;;) ????? ?? ??? ?????...?? ??? ???..?? ? ? ??? ? ???? ???????????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???…”

677 Likes, 34 Comments - RAON???? (@jincloset) on Instagram: “??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ???(??????????;;) ????? ?? ??? ?????...?? ??? ???..?? ? ? ??? ?…”

by Anonymousreply 10002/10/2019

Luke on the Bafta red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10102/10/2019

A big smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10202/10/2019

Looking dapper, Mr. Evans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10302/10/2019

Black velvet on red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10402/10/2019

Fans at attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10502/10/2019

He's ready for his close up.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “@Bafta Ready! Thank you @Corneliani for the amazing suit, feeling very sharp tonight! See you all soon #CornelianiStyleLife #Corneliani…”

31.3k Likes, 268 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “@Bafta Ready! Thank you @Corneliani for the amazing suit, feeling very sharp tonight! See you all…”

by Anonymousreply 10602/10/2019

Luke being interviewed at the Baftas. He'll be a presenter with Regina King for the Rising Star Award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10702/10/2019

Luke with bf Victor in the background.

@mischiefmanaged63 on Instagram: “???? Babes arriving at Royal Albert Hall for the Bafta awards ???????????????????????????? ???? #royalalberthall #bafta2019 #lukeevans #victorturpin ???????????????????????? ????…”

4 Likes, 0 Comments - @mischiefmanaged63 on Instagram: “???? Babes arriving at Royal Albert Hall for the Bafta awards ???????????????????????????? ???? #royalalberthall #bafta2019…”

by Anonymousreply 10802/10/2019

One of the best dressed at the Baftas.

luke_evans_germany?????????????? on Instagram: “Luke attends the EE British Academy Film Awards at Royal Albert Hall on February 10, 2019 in London, England?????????? #lukeevans #luketeers…”

36 Likes, 8 Comments - luke_evans_germany?????????????? (@luketeer_83) on Instagram: “Luke attends the EE British Academy Film Awards at Royal Albert Hall on February 10, 2019 in…”

by Anonymousreply 10902/10/2019

Love the suit

by Anonymousreply 11002/10/2019

Man about town.

???????? ?. on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans I have no words. You look amazing at this event ?????????????????? You are the king of style ???? Good evening!???? #luketeers my…”

4 Likes, 0 Comments - ???????? ?. (@katerinka221190) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans I have no words. You look amazing at this event ?????????????????? You are the king of…”

by Anonymousreply 11102/10/2019

About last night and that smile.

Instagram post by luketeer. • Feb 11, 2019 at 3:01am UTC

2,060 Likes, 0 Comments - luketeer. (@x_kaylleigh) on Instagram

by Anonymousreply 11202/11/2019

Luke with fellow BAFTA presenter Regina King.

RICKY DARKO© | PHOTOGRAPHER on Instagram: “Behind the scenes from last nights #eebaftas awards - Actor Luke Evans and Actress Regina King walk through the corridors at Royal Albert…”

105 Likes, 4 Comments - RICKY DARKO© | PHOTOGRAPHER (@rickydarkophotography) on Instagram: “Behind the scenes from last nights #eebaftas awards - Actor Luke Evans and Actress Regina King walk…”

by Anonymousreply 11302/11/2019

Luke is reunited with two casting directors who helped him in his career.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Two of these gorgeous lady’s (the one next to me and the one far right) have played very important roles in my film career. They are…”

21.3k Likes, 88 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Two of these gorgeous lady’s (the one next to me and the one far right) have played very important…”

by Anonymousreply 11402/11/2019

Presenting the award (click for two videos).

Sarah on Instagram: “Luke presenting the EE Rising Star award at the 2019 BAFTAs with Regina King, February 10, 2019. #LukeEvans #ReginaKing #LetitiaWright…”

200 Likes, 14 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “Luke presenting the EE Rising Star award at the 2019 BAFTAs with Regina King, February 10, 2019.…”

by Anonymousreply 11502/11/2019

A smile close up.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke... Your smile lights up my world ???????? BAFTAs, London, 2019 . Credit Getty Images . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans…”

132 Likes, 13 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke... Your smile lights up my world ???????? BAFTAs, London, 2019 . Credit Getty Images .…”

by Anonymousreply 11602/11/2019

A seat selfie.

V I C T O R T U R P I N on Instagram: “A very dapper talented award presenter photobombing my selfie ???? and sitting on my right was the stunning @iamreginaking who is just LOVELY!…”

4,237 Likes, 122 Comments - V I C T O R T U R P I N (@victorturpin) on Instagram: “A very dapper talented award presenter photobombing my selfie ???? and sitting on my right was the…”

by Anonymousreply 11702/11/2019

Bafta red carpet interview with Luke.

Luke Evans on BAFTAs at awards ceremony 2019

Luke Evans on BAFTAs at awards ceremony 2019 Subscribe to our YouTube channel ???? http://tiny.cc/TheUpcomingYouTube ********* Read more ????????? ?????????: http://www.the...

by Anonymousreply 11802/12/2019

A "secret project" tease post from Luke.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Secret project.....Shot by the best.....stay tuned....????????????@macpiggott @mertalas”

8,813 Likes, 58 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Secret project.....Shot by the best.....stay tuned....????????????@macpiggott @mertalas”

by Anonymousreply 11902/12/2019

The Welshman is amused!

? Luke Evans ? on Instagram: “#lukeevans #lukeevansisperfect #lukeevansfans #lukeevans7billionsmilesandyoursismyfavorite #lukeevansfamily #lukeevansisthebest…”

46 Likes, 1 Comments - ? Luke Evans ? (@luke_evans_forever) on Instagram: “#lukeevans #lukeevansisperfect #lukeevansfans #lukeevans7billionsmilesandyoursismyfavorite…”

by Anonymousreply 12002/12/2019

A fan gets his man at the BAFTA after party.

Samuel ?? on Instagram: “Luke Evans | BAFTAs 2019 | After Party #lukeevans #beautyandthebeast #thealienist #fastandfurious #selfie #baftas”

71 Likes, 1 Comments - Samuel ?? (@samuelnh2012) on Instagram: “Luke Evans | BAFTAs 2019 | After Party #lukeevans #beautyandthebeast #thealienist #fastandfurious…”

by Anonymousreply 12102/12/2019

Ad for Luke's film "Ma".

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Ooooooooooohhhh shit!!! ???? Get ready people!!!! @mamovie2019 @blumhouse”

9,738 Likes, 105 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Ooooooooooohhhh shit!!! ???? Get ready people!!!! @mamovie2019 @blumhouse”

by Anonymousreply 12202/13/2019

With Rising Star Letitia Wright and Regina King.

Anna Klis on Instagram: “Just because we love this photo... ???? ? . . #LukeEvans #LetitiaWright #ReginaKing #baftas2019 #risingstaraward . . . #cometowroclawmrevans…”

36 Likes, 5 Comments - Anna Klis (@annas.birthday) on Instagram: “Just because we love this photo... ???? ? . . #LukeEvans #LetitiaWright #ReginaKing #baftas2019…”

by Anonymousreply 12302/13/2019

Luke backstage at the Baftas.

Gavin Bond on Instagram: “Bond backstage. A few more magical moments from behind the curtain at Sunday evenings 2019 EE Bafta Awards. See my @ www.vogue.co.uk @bafta…”

697 Likes, 3 Comments - Gavin Bond (@gavinbondphotography) on Instagram: “Bond backstage. A few more magical moments from behind the curtain at Sunday evenings 2019 EE Bafta…”

by Anonymousreply 12402/13/2019

Move over, James Bond.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “Luke???? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #lukeevansedit #lukeevansfamily #lukeevansactor #luketeers”

33 Likes, 5 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “Luke???? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #lukeevansedit #lukeevansfamily…”

by Anonymousreply 12502/13/2019

Happy Valentine's Day from Luke!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Hey!!! Don’t forget to give some love to someone today. Make today a little different to all the others. #valentines”

33k Likes, 369 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Hey!!! Don’t forget to give some love to someone today. Make today a little different to all the…”

by Anonymousreply 12602/14/2019

Happy Luke and Regina King.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “#Repost @gavinbondphotography • • • • • Bond backstage. A few more magical moments from behind the curtain at Sunday evenings 2019 EE Bafta…”

52 Likes, 0 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “#Repost @gavinbondphotography • • • • • Bond backstage. A few more magical moments from behind the…”

by Anonymousreply 12702/14/2019

Luke, duck and bear snuggle up!

CBeebies Grown-Ups on Instagram: “Your beasts will be sleeping happily ever after this beauty of a book!???? Luke Evans' Valentine's Day Bedtime Story tonight ?? #CBeebies…”

138 Likes, 12 Comments - CBeebies Grown-Ups (@cbeebieshq) on Instagram: “Your beasts will be sleeping happily ever after this beauty of a book!???? Luke Evans' Valentine's Day…”

by Anonymousreply 12802/14/2019

Luke with photographer Magnus Hastings.

@luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans (via Magnus Hastings IG story)”

53 Likes, 1 Comments - @luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans (via Magnus Hastings IG story)”

by Anonymousreply 12902/14/2019

He does animal voices too!

Luke' Evans on Twitter

“aw so adorable.. also love the ‘duck voice’ ???????? #lukeevans https://t.co/OHRJ80imZN”

by Anonymousreply 13002/14/2019

Luke's Save The Children UK post.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I’ve been privileged to travel with @savechildrenUK and see first-hand how they are supporting children who are affected by war and…”

29.9k Likes, 160 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I’ve been privileged to travel with @savechildrenUK and see first-hand how they are supporting…”

by Anonymousreply 13102/15/2019

Luke's film MA.

Dio Alejandro Xaverius Torvey on Instagram: “Coming Soon MA She offers the kids the chance to avoid drinking and driving by hanging out in the basement of her home. But there are…”

21 Likes, 0 Comments - Dio Alejandro Xaverius Torvey (@dio_alexandro) on Instagram: “Coming Soon MA She offers the kids the chance to avoid drinking and driving by hanging out in the…”

by Anonymousreply 13202/15/2019

R131, Nobel Prize for Luke ASAP!

by Anonymousreply 13302/15/2019

Bafta portraits of Luke.

Mirkwood on Instagram: “Regrann from @lord.gardiner - Portrait shots of Luke at the award ceremony BAFTA-2019 @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevans…”

61 Likes, 3 Comments - Mirkwood (@sweetynette77) on Instagram: “Regrann from @lord.gardiner - Portrait shots of Luke at the award ceremony BAFTA-2019…”

by Anonymousreply 13402/15/2019

Feeding time on the Galapagos Islands.

by Anonymousreply 13502/16/2019

Luke's friend Matt Henry celebrates his 40th birthday. Luke is next.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiest of birthdays to you! We are all turning 40 this year. So happy you turned it before me!!! ???????????????????????? @mrmatthenry”

9,831 Likes, 76 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiest of birthdays to you! We are all turning 40 this year. So happy you turned it before me!!!…”

by Anonymousreply 13602/16/2019

Sunny day in Hackney.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy sunny Sunday everyone! ??????Missing #runyoncanyon hikes... #LA”

70.7k Likes, 450 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy sunny Sunday everyone! ??????Missing #runyoncanyon hikes... #LA”

by Anonymousreply 13702/17/2019

Luke with bf Victor by his side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13802/17/2019

Bond tux.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “???????????? . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans #thereallukeevans #luketeers #lukeevansfans #actor #singer #model #welsh #britishactor…”

63 Likes, 10 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “???????????? . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans #thereallukeevans #luketeers #lukeevansfans…”

by Anonymousreply 13902/17/2019

Pucker up, Gaston!

????Orla Kelly???? on Instagram: “Gaston is also king of the duckface!???? #gaston #beautyandthebeast #disney #lukeevans #welsh #sexyaf #yesiknowhesgay #thoselipstho #blockhead…”

8 Likes, 0 Comments - ????Orla Kelly???? (@orlak3lly) on Instagram: “Gaston is also king of the duckface!???? #gaston #beautyandthebeast #disney #lukeevans #welsh #sexyaf…”

by Anonymousreply 14002/17/2019

Luke was in a Kylie Minogue music video years ago and he's still a supportive friend.

World Minogue on Instagram: “Friends ???? @kylieminogue @thereallukeevans #kylielovers #kylieminogue #lovers  #gayicon #princessofpop #minogueworld…”

54 Likes, 1 Comments - World Minogue (@worldminogue) on Instagram: “Friends ???? @kylieminogue @thereallukeevans #kylielovers #kylieminogue #lovers …”

by Anonymousreply 14102/17/2019

Video of Luke and Kylie at the 9 To 5 musical. Dolly Parton also attended. I never knew that Kylie was so petite.

World Minogue on Instagram: “OMG Kylie and Luke ???????? at #9to5Musical #kylielovers #kylieminogue #lovers  #gayicon #princessofpop #minogueworld…”

52 Likes, 2 Comments - World Minogue (@worldminogue) on Instagram: “OMG Kylie and Luke ???????? at #9to5Musical #kylielovers #kylieminogue #lovers  #gayicon #princessofpop…”

by Anonymousreply 14202/17/2019

DM story and photos of the 9 to 5 The Musical event.

Kylie Minogue and Dolly Parton dazzle at 9-5: The Musical gala event

Kylie Minogue joined Dolly Parton at a gala evening for 9-5: The Musical at London's Savoy Theatre on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 14302/17/2019

Luke and bf Victor at a fashion event in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14402/18/2019

Luke with Adrienne Warren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14502/18/2019

Luke and Adrienne in a singalong. A Welshman has gotta sing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14602/18/2019

On his way to party!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14702/18/2019

Any pics of him in briefs?

by Anonymousreply 14802/18/2019

DM story and photos of the London Fashion Week party which Luke attended.

Victoria Beckham enlists a Spice Girls tribute drag act at LFW party

Victoria Beckham enlisted a drag queen tribute band to perform at her post-London Fashion Week party on Sunday night. .

by Anonymousreply 14902/18/2019

Luke has made some "interesting" new friends.

Joel Edgerton looks chummy with Luke Evans at fashion event

They were top contenders for the role of Tom Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby remake back in 2011.

by Anonymousreply 15002/18/2019

My favorite picture from last night! LOL.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “What a night!!! @jodieharsh @patrickstarrr”

41.8k Likes, 201 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “What a night!!! @jodieharsh @patrickstarrr”

by Anonymousreply 15102/18/2019

This lady named Adrienne really likes Luke.

luke evans????? on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans??#iststories #lukeevans #????credit to the owner”

14 Likes, 0 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans??#iststories #lukeevans #????credit to the owner”

by Anonymousreply 15202/18/2019

Singing for their supper.

Liz Older on Instagram: “@adriennelwarren and @thereallukeevans at Victoria Beckham's Fashion Week afterparty”

7 Likes, 0 Comments - Liz Older (@mizzlizzieo) on Instagram: “@adriennelwarren and @thereallukeevans at Victoria Beckham's Fashion Week afterparty”

by Anonymousreply 15302/18/2019

Singing and dancing to the beat!

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via derekblasberg IG Stories #LukeEvans https://t.co/cYTJTRnvIt”

by Anonymousreply 15402/19/2019

This drag queen was in Beauty And The Beast.

Venus Everest on Instagram: “Mini @beautyandthebeast reunion ???? With the gorgeous @thereallukeevans #gaston ?? - The look on his face when I told him who I was! ???? I…”

108 Likes, 14 Comments - Venus Everest (@venuseverest) on Instagram: “Mini @beautyandthebeast reunion ???? With the gorgeous @thereallukeevans #gaston ?? - The look on his…”

by Anonymousreply 15502/19/2019

Luke and Ian McKellen attend a show.

Ian McKellen, Luke Evans, Siân Phillips and more celebrate opening night of Gently Down The Stream | WhatsOnStage

Martin Sherman's play opened at the Park Theatre this week

by Anonymousreply 15602/19/2019

A little pampering goes a long way.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansedit #lukeevansfans #lukegeorgeevans #lukeevans #lukeevansfamily #lukeevansactor…”

37 Likes, 2 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansedit #lukeevansfans #lukegeorgeevans #lukeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 15702/20/2019

Luke with his long time friend Holly Goodchild at the Brit Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15802/20/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15902/20/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16002/20/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16102/20/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16202/20/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16302/20/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16402/20/2019

^ Sorry for the multiple posts. DL is screwy today.

by Anonymousreply 16502/20/2019

Luke's IG story.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories https://t.co/tlbjLz3jZY”

by Anonymousreply 16602/20/2019

On the Brit Awards red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16702/20/2019

Luke gets his dessert.

Sarah on Instagram: “Luke at the 2019 Brit Awards, February 20, 2019. ???? ????????? Via Camille Charriere’s IG Story. ????????? #LukeEvans #brits #britawards”

122 Likes, 7 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “Luke at the 2019 Brit Awards, February 20, 2019. ???? ????????? Via Camille Charriere’s IG Story.…”

by Anonymousreply 16802/21/2019

They're THIS close.

Holly Goodchild on Instagram: “Happily squished between @thereallukeevans and @timminstagriggs #myloves”

201 Likes, 10 Comments - Holly Goodchild (@hollyanngoodchild) on Instagram: “Happily squished between @thereallukeevans and @timminstagriggs #myloves”

by Anonymousreply 16902/21/2019

Time to party!

luke_evans_germany?????????????? on Instagram: “Luke attends the Warner Music & CIROC Vodka House Party, in association with GQ, at Chiltern Firehouse on February 20, 2019 in London,…”

70 Likes, 2 Comments - luke_evans_germany?????????????? (@luketeer_83) on Instagram: “Luke attends the Warner Music & CIROC Vodka House Party, in association with GQ, at Chiltern…”

by Anonymousreply 17002/21/2019

Too much partying perhaps? LOL.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via camillecharriere IG Stories #LukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 17102/21/2019

A Brits Award interview.

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From brits’ IG story https://t.co/HcvAt859gq #lukeevans https://t.co/mENowGYyyQ”

by Anonymousreply 17202/21/2019

Video bombing.

Sarah on Instagram: “Luke at the Brit Awards, February 20, 2019. Via Caroline Flack’s IG Story. ????????? #LukeEvans #CarolineFlack #brits #britawards”

104 Likes, 1 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “Luke at the Brit Awards, February 20, 2019. Via Caroline Flack’s IG Story. ????????? #LukeEvans…”

by Anonymousreply 17302/21/2019

Kiss, kiss.

Maria:) | Luke Evans Devotee???? on Instagram: “They’re so beautiful ???? this picture is so beautiful too but it isn’t mine. ???? credit to: @/thebeardedpublicist I never actually tag anyone…”

24 Likes, 0 Comments - Maria:) | Luke Evans Devotee???? (@lukeevansisdivine) on Instagram: “They’re so beautiful ???? this picture is so beautiful too but it isn’t mine. ???? credit to:…”

by Anonymousreply 17402/21/2019

Luke with a fan at the Brits.

Tufayel Ahmed on Instagram: “Also met Gaston. #brits”

36 Likes, 3 Comments - Tufayel Ahmed (@tufayelahmed) on Instagram: “Also met Gaston. #brits”

by Anonymousreply 17502/21/2019

Groovin' to the beat!

Luke Evans Fans

Luke Evans Fans. 445 likes · 38 talking about this. LUKE EVANS

by Anonymousreply 17602/21/2019

Walking onto the rugby pitch.

Luke Evans

I Felt very honoured to actually walk the final steps to the pitch the day before the match @welshrugbyunion #epic #WalvEng #Cymru

by Anonymousreply 17702/22/2019

Welsh Leatherman on the loose!

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “Luke???????? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #lukeevansfamily #lukegeorgeevans…”

15 Likes, 0 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “Luke???????? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans…”

by Anonymousreply 17802/22/2019

Mellow Yellow Fellow.

Katie Meakin Makeup on Instagram: “Another gorgeous lovely man! #lukeevans using @mishelmake_up @guerlain bronzer”

26 Likes, 6 Comments - Katie Meakin Makeup (@katiemmakeup) on Instagram: “Another gorgeous lovely man! #lukeevans using @mishelmake_up @guerlain bronzer”

by Anonymousreply 17902/22/2019

Luke in a tux.

???????? ?. on Instagram: “For the best stylish actor @thereallukeevans ?????? #luketeers have a good day, my dear friends ???????????? #LukeEvans”

29 Likes, 6 Comments - ???????? ?. (@katerinka221190) on Instagram: “For the best stylish actor @thereallukeevans ?????? #luketeers have a good day, my dear friends ????????????…”

by Anonymousreply 18002/22/2019

Luke's granddad is all dressed up for rugby. I bet he's the best dressed guy at the game.

Dean rogers on Twitter

“My granch on hallowed turf”

by Anonymousreply 18102/22/2019

A family rugby affair - Luke's cousin Dean.

Dean rogers on Twitter

“Love this stadium the calm before the storm #WALvENG”

by Anonymousreply 18202/22/2019

Luke and his beloved Granch.

Monika ???????????????????????? on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Story #TheTravelingWelshman is coming home again ????????????????????????????”

by Anonymousreply 18302/22/2019

Luke being interviewed on the rugby pitch.

Lens360 on Twitter

“Bore prysur yn y Stadiwm ar noswyl y gêm fawr ym Mhencampwriaeth y Chwe Gwlad, cyfle i gyfweld â Luke Evans! We chatted to Luke Evans @principalitysta this morning ahead of tomorrow's hugely anticipated @SixNationsRugby clash! Interview to follow on #WRUTV. #findyourepic”

by Anonymousreply 18402/22/2019

Tongue talking at the Brits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18502/22/2019

He rocks!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Nuff said! @welshrugbyunion #WalvEng #ForTheJersey #epic”

3,061 Likes, 54 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Nuff said! @welshrugbyunion #WalvEng #ForTheJersey #epic”

by Anonymousreply 18602/22/2019

A proud Brit!

Luke Evans on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #Luketeer #Luketeers Luke Evans attends The BRIT Awards 2019 held at The O2 Arena on February 20, 2019 in London, England. ????”

62 Likes, 3 Comments - Luke Evans (@lvkeevans) on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #Luketeer #Luketeers Luke Evans attends The BRIT Awards 2019 held at The O2 Arena on…”

by Anonymousreply 18702/23/2019

These two Welshmen are happy! Wales won rugby!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “We fuckin won didnt we!!! @welshrugbyunion”

1,331 Likes, 25 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “We fuckin won didnt we!!! @welshrugbyunion”

by Anonymousreply 18802/23/2019

Trophy time. Congrats to Wales!

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories Thread ???????????????? https://t.co/VDKu3D7X2D”

by Anonymousreply 18902/24/2019

Singing Welshman!

AltoMedia on Twitter

“Somebody is very happy with the #WalesvEngland win! #LukeEvans #SixNations2019 https://t.co/qaVVc7t4oA”

by Anonymousreply 19002/24/2019

Mr. Debonair in a tux.

Maria:) | Luke Evans Devotee???? on Instagram: “It’s hard not to smile when I see him smiling ?????????? Love you guys, hope you had an amazing Saturday and tomorrow is Oscar Sunday so I’m…”

79 Likes, 0 Comments - Maria:) | Luke Evans Devotee???? (@lukeevansisdivine) on Instagram: “It’s hard not to smile when I see him smiling ?????????? Love you guys, hope you had an amazing Saturday…”

by Anonymousreply 19102/24/2019

This guy really likes the Welshman.

Darren Hamer ???????????????????????????? ???????? on Twitter

“One’s an outstanding actor with good looks and charm, who is an outside bet for the next Bond. The other is Luke Evans ????”

by Anonymousreply 19202/24/2019

Luke and his cousin Dean met Welsh tenor Bryn Terfel at the rugby game. It's a small world.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Last pic from a very memorable day yesterday. Another legend we got to meet #brynterfel”

15.7k Likes, 71 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Last pic from a very memorable day yesterday. Another legend we got to meet #brynterfel”

by Anonymousreply 19302/25/2019

Luke is home in Wales at sunny Cardiff Bay.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#mondaymotivation #sunshine #cardiffbay #lush”

9,291 Likes, 80 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#mondaymotivation #sunshine #cardiffbay #lush”

by Anonymousreply 19402/25/2019

If Luke was a betting man, he would have won big on Oscar night.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Congratulations to all the winners to last nights @TheAcademy I should have put money on the night, I’d have won big!!! Predicted every single winner. ???????????”

by Anonymousreply 19502/25/2019

7-8 inches, right?

by Anonymousreply 19602/25/2019

Luke and his beloved Granddad.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Me and my Gransha checking out the welsh teams changing rooms at @welshrugbyunion #principalitystadium #usualsuspects #proud #family”

4,405 Likes, 42 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Me and my Gransha checking out the welsh teams changing rooms at @welshrugbyunion…”

by Anonymousreply 19702/26/2019

A Welsh celebration!

Scorpion Princess on Twitter

“@tTheRealLukevans Here is #welshactor #lukeevans celebrating #Wales awesome truimph with lovely fans.Luke ??y????ur special souvenir from a very memorable ????win???? beautiful #wru scarf & cap!!????”

by Anonymousreply 19802/26/2019

Hold that pinkie up!

Mrs Marilyn Evans on Instagram: “Via from @thereallukeevans on Story stories ???? ? ? ? ? ? #Luketeers #LukeEvans #Actor #Singer #Model #ManOfAction #GorgeousMan…”

27 Likes, 1 Comments - Mrs Marilyn Evans (@marilyn_luketeer_evans) on Instagram: “Via from @thereallukeevans on Story stories ???? ? ? ? ? ? #Luketeers #LukeEvans #Actor #Singer #Model…”

by Anonymousreply 19902/26/2019

Evidence of the multiple destinations travelled by Luke over the years.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I’ve been to quite a few places in the last 10 years... #fridgemagnets #mylife #thetravellingwelshman #mad”

25k Likes, 501 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I’ve been to quite a few places in the last 10 years... #fridgemagnets #mylife…”

by Anonymousreply 20002/27/2019

Luke Evans has been everywhere, but he's never been to Me.

by Anonymousreply 20102/27/2019

Having a ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20202/28/2019

Luke and bf Victor arrive at the Baftas.

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From redcarperland’s post on IG: Luke Evans greets his fans #bafta #lukeevans #royalalberthall #redcarpetdress #redcarpet #movie #award https://t.co/U20Ca9wlhU https://t.co/UjreZX9mjI”

by Anonymousreply 20302/28/2019

Workout man.

Scorpion Princess on Twitter

“@tTheRealLukevans There isn't any pic of y????u that doesn't look???? Y????u are really desirable very???? very fit!”

by Anonymousreply 20402/28/2019

Happy man.

J A K K I J O N E S on Instagram: “Caption this photo! ?? @gregwilliamsphotography you are an absolute wonder! I am in love with your work. Thank you for this diamond shot…”

198 Likes, 15 Comments - J A K K I J O N E S (@jakkidoodles) on Instagram: “Caption this photo! ?? @gregwilliamsphotography you are an absolute wonder! I am in love with your…”

by Anonymousreply 20502/28/2019

Shining light.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Always find your light....??”

15k Likes, 149 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Always find your light....??”

by Anonymousreply 20602/28/2019

Happy St. David's Day to all Taffys!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Saint David’s day!!! Dydd G?yl Dewi Hapus!! #stdavidsday #welshandproud”

56.8k Likes, 525 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Saint David’s day!!! Dydd G?yl Dewi Hapus!! #stdavidsday #welshandproud”

by Anonymousreply 20703/01/2019

One more time!

Luke Evans France on Instagram: “Photo via Luke « Happy Saint David’s day!!! Dydd G?yl Dewi Hapus!! » #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #luketeers #davidday #insta #instalike…”

30 Likes, 0 Comments - Luke Evans France (@lukeevansfrance) on Instagram: “Photo via Luke « Happy Saint David’s day!!! Dydd G?yl Dewi Hapus!! » #lukeevans #lukeevansfans…”

by Anonymousreply 20803/01/2019

He's up to something.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “#Repost @katerinka221190 • • • • • New story from #LukeEvans ?????????? What is he up to? So mysterious? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ??????? ?????…”

31 Likes, 1 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “#Repost @katerinka221190 • • • • • New story from #LukeEvans ?????????? What is he up to? So…”

by Anonymousreply 20903/01/2019

Meeting another canine pal in Ibiza.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiness is a dog with a bone ????????????#dogsofinstagram”

8,949 Likes, 79 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiness is a dog with a bone ????????????#dogsofinstagram”

by Anonymousreply 21003/01/2019

Early morning beach walk in Ibiza.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Good morning! #sundayfunday #hiking #ibiza”

18.9k Likes, 114 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Good morning! #sundayfunday #hiking #ibiza”

by Anonymousreply 21103/03/2019

You can take the boy out of Wales but you can't take Wales out of the boy.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Well done everyone at Hollies in Cardiff! https://t.co/61TNGHCjkg”

by Anonymousreply 21203/04/2019

He's okay-looking but I just don't get the fascination with him. Not much personality, average body, face you wouldn't look at twice. For a movie star, he's forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 21303/04/2019

Water, sand and rock = paradise.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#mondaymotivation #peace #paradise #contentment”

16k Likes, 106 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#mondaymotivation #peace #paradise #contentment”

by Anonymousreply 21403/04/2019

A freckled Welsh boy from the valley.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “Luke was a sweet kid???????? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #lukeevansfamily…”

96 Likes, 3 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “Luke was a sweet kid???????? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit…”

by Anonymousreply 21503/04/2019

A video of Luke arriving at the Into Film Award in London.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “#Repost @luke3vans6779 • • • • • #LukeEvans attends the Into Film Award 2019 at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on March 04, 2019 in London”

6 Likes, 0 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “#Repost @luke3vans6779 • • • • • #LukeEvans attends the Into Film Award 2019 at Odeon Luxe…”

by Anonymousreply 21603/04/2019

More photos of Luke this evening.

“Luke Evans arriving at the Into Film Award 2019 at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square, March 4, 2019 in London, photos by Getty Images. #LukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 21703/04/2019

Smile baby!

zony on Instagram: “Into Film Awards, London, UK #lukeevans shutterstock.com/it/”

4 Likes, 0 Comments - zony (@zony_chan) on Instagram: “Into Film Awards, London, UK #lukeevans shutterstock.com/it/”

by Anonymousreply 21803/04/2019

One more time with fangs showing.

zony on Instagram: “?From ???’s post on Weibo:? ?#XOXO# ??·??????????2019?Into Film?????? ?https://m.weibo.cn/1769684987/4346257139215904 #lukeevans ?”

9 Likes, 0 Comments - zony (@zony_chan) on Instagram: “?From ???’s post on Weibo:? ?#XOXO# ??·??????????2019?Into Film??????…”

by Anonymousreply 21903/04/2019

Casual chic.

@luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans attends the Into Film Award 2019 at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on March 04, 2019 in London”

41 Likes, 0 Comments - @luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans attends the Into Film Award 2019 at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on March 04, 2019 in…”

by Anonymousreply 22003/04/2019

This huge Great Dane is insane.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My sofa is big, but Fred the Great Dane is BIGGER! #gentlegiant #peaceful #dogsofinstagram goodnight people x”

59.5k Likes, 377 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My sofa is big, but Fred the Great Dane is BIGGER! #gentlegiant #peaceful #dogsofinstagram…”

by Anonymousreply 22103/05/2019

Relaxed Welman.

???????? ?. on Instagram: “#LukeEvans on the red carpet of the Into Film Award 2019 ?????? Great look! @thereallukeevans You are really the King of style! ????????”

22 Likes, 0 Comments - ???????? ?. (@katerinka221190) on Instagram: “#LukeEvans on the red carpet of the Into Film Award 2019 ?????? Great look! @thereallukeevans You…”

by Anonymousreply 22203/05/2019

^ Welshman

by Anonymousreply 22303/05/2019

These Welsh kids won the award!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22403/05/2019

Red Nose Campaign.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“I am super happy (as you can see!) to get involved in this year’s Red Nose Day campaign wearing these wonderful @Disneyuk t-shirts available at @tkmaxx – shot by the fabulous @gregwilliamsphotography #giggleforgood https://t.co/G98QNXWmwq”

by Anonymousreply 22503/06/2019

What a happy Welsh laddie he was!

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “I did not see anything nicer!???? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans…”

64 Likes, 3 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “I did not see anything nicer!???? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit…”

by Anonymousreply 22603/06/2019

The books he's reading.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“#WorldBookDay2019 This is what I’ve been reading. what book are you reading?”

by Anonymousreply 22703/07/2019

Luke in front of a portrait of Bruce Reynolds. He played him in The Great Train Robbery.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I played this man in @bbc drama The Great Train Robbery, his name was Bruce Reynolds, he orchestrated the heist. He loved a smoke.…”

4,683 Likes, 42 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I played this man in @bbc drama The Great Train Robbery, his name was Bruce Reynolds, he…”

by Anonymousreply 22803/07/2019

Luke's Mum and Gran.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Today we celebrate all that is W-O-M-A-N!!! May we know them, may we respect them, may we raise them, may we love them, may we be them!!!…”

18.5k Likes, 197 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Today we celebrate all that is W-O-M-A-N!!! May we know them, may we respect them, may we raise…”

by Anonymousreply 22903/08/2019

Luke went to see his Hobbit co-star Ian McKellen on stage.

“#LukeEvans attends the press night performance of 'Ian McKellen On Stage', a special one man show celebrating his 80th birthday, at Duke Of Yorkís Theatre on March 7, 2019 in London, England. via Getty images”

by Anonymousreply 23003/08/2019

David Walliams post of his Murder Mystery cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23103/09/2019

Welshman and Rugby fan.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Cymru am byth!! Let’s be having you!!! @WelshRugbyUnion #WALvSCO”

by Anonymousreply 23203/09/2019

Up, up and away!

“From wildaboutimage’s post on IG https://t.co/LYe8HcG0lN #lukeevans I don’t know why but he has already deleted the same post on twitter about it.????”

by Anonymousreply 23303/09/2019

Never been very good at fitting in.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Never been good at fitting in.... #martinparr #nationalportraitgallery #saturday #saturdaymorning”

15.1k Likes, 121 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Never been good at fitting in.... #martinparr #nationalportraitgallery #saturday #saturdaymorning”

by Anonymousreply 23403/09/2019

Dinner and photography talk.

Hans-Peter van Velthoven on Instagram: “Dinner and Photography talk :-) #kitchen #nationaltheatre #lukeevans #hanspetervanvelthoven #photography”

176 Likes, 8 Comments - Hans-Peter van Velthoven (@hpvv) on Instagram: “Dinner and Photography talk :-) #kitchen #nationaltheatre #lukeevans #hanspetervanvelthoven…”

by Anonymousreply 23503/09/2019

A cocoon of branches.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Nesting....#sundayvibes”

15.3k Likes, 122 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Nesting....#sundayvibes”

by Anonymousreply 23603/10/2019

The Traveling Welshman is in India.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Monday everyone!! #mondaymotivation #inspiration”

7,436 Likes, 102 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Monday everyone!! #mondaymotivation #inspiration”

by Anonymousreply 23703/11/2019

Luke with the Clooney's and Benedict Cumberbatch at Buckingham Palace for a Princes Trust reception.

Chris Jackson on Instagram: “I’m at Buckingham Palace tonight for a special dinner celebrating the @princestrust Group - Great to see all these special Ambassadors for…”

6,010 Likes, 113 Comments - Chris Jackson (@chrisjacksongetty) on Instagram: “I’m at Buckingham Palace tonight for a special dinner celebrating the @princestrust Group - Great…”

by Anonymousreply 23803/12/2019

Luke and bf Victor have a chat with Prince Charles.

luke evans????? on Instagram: “Luke and @victorturpin at Buckingham Palace with Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales , at a dinner for The Princes Trust , at Buckingham…”

14 Likes, 0 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “Luke and @victorturpin at Buckingham Palace with Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales , at a dinner…”

by Anonymousreply 23903/13/2019

This is definitely something the saucy Gaston would say.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “A little bit of Gaston love for you all on this wet miserable Tuesday. #beautyandthebeast #gaston @disneystudios”

88.8k Likes, 878 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “A little bit of Gaston love for you all on this wet miserable Tuesday. #beautyandthebeast #gaston…”

by Anonymousreply 24003/13/2019

This woman is SOOO excited to meet Luke.

????natasha- Creative Concrete for Wellbeing???? on Twitter

“I’m sooo excited @TheRealLukevans is here and just spotted our Prince’s Trust Wales Director @jonesphilip23 #PrincesTrustAwards #Wales #YouthCanDoIt”

by Anonymousreply 24103/14/2019

This lady called Luke kind for helping her "fix her face."

PIP TOMSON on Twitter

“How kind is movie star Luke Evans - fixing my face? ???? @gmb @TheRealLukevans @PrincesTrust #PrincesTrustAwards https://t.co/TckMHCoB8W”

by Anonymousreply 24203/14/2019

Throwback Thursday - Luke photographed in 2009 by David Angel. His film career was just getting started.

Luke Evans Fan????Sarah on Twitter

“Luke Evans photographed by David Angel in 2009. ?? Via https://t.co/auN10z8hPA #LukeEvans #MyEdit”

by Anonymousreply 24303/14/2019

Group shot with the Prince of Wales.

“Prince Charles greets 'long-lost relation' Danny Dyer on stage at Prince's Trust Awards https://t.co/drIA6rKdbY via @Telegraph This photo looks better quality:) #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 24403/14/2019

Prince's Trust awards at the Palladium last night.

“#LukeEvans attends The Prince’s Trust, TKMaxx and Homesense Awards at The Palladium on March 13, 2019 in London, England. - The Prince's Trust, TKMaxx And Homesense Award (Zimbio) https://t.co/BVO3tqqsxu”

by Anonymousreply 24503/14/2019

Meeting Prince Charles - again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24603/14/2019

Looking dapper on the red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24703/14/2019

Striking a pose for photographers.

“Luke Evans at The Prince's Trust TK Maxx and Homesense Celebrate Success Awards at The London Palladium. #LukeEvans https://t.co/rnVoPGNXZB”

by Anonymousreply 24803/14/2019

He's Welsh so he can talk - a lot.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “#Repost @princestrust @get_reposter @thereallukeevans has arrived! He will be presenting our @HSBC UK Breakthrough Award later on.…”

41 Likes, 13 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “#Repost @princestrust @get_reposter @thereallukeevans has arrived! He will be presenting our @HSBC…”

by Anonymousreply 24903/14/2019

Patiently waiting his turn.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “#Repost @luke3vans6779 • • • • •”

6 Likes, 0 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “#Repost @luke3vans6779 • • • • •”

by Anonymousreply 25003/14/2019

Luke presenting at the awards.

@luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans attends The Prince’s Trust Awards on March 13, 2019 in London”

23 Likes, 0 Comments - @luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans attends The Prince’s Trust Awards on March 13, 2019 in London”

by Anonymousreply 25103/14/2019

Multiple photos of Luke on the red carpet.

zony on Instagram: “?From ?Q??’s post on Weibo :? ???????·???3?13?????????#LukeEvans attends The Prince's Trust and TKMaxx & Homesense Awards at The Palladium…”

30 Likes, 3 Comments - zony (@zony_chan) on Instagram: “?From ?Q??’s post on Weibo :? ???????·???3?13?????????#LukeEvans attends The Prince's Trust and…”

by Anonymousreply 25203/14/2019

Luke is in GQ Korea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25303/14/2019

Flashback Friday - Bard on a horse.

Luke Evans on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #Luketeer #Luketeers Soon is my three year anniversary of this account and I really miss being active on here ugh. Why am I…”

16 Likes, 0 Comments - Luke Evans (@lvkeevans) on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #Luketeer #Luketeers Soon is my three year anniversary of this account and I really…”

by Anonymousreply 25403/15/2019

Houndstooth Honey.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “Elegance ???????????? #Repost @aaron_perry_taylor_johnson • • • • • @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #iststorie #????credit to the owner”

10 Likes, 2 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “Elegance ???????????? #Repost @aaron_perry_taylor_johnson • • • • • @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #iststorie…”

by Anonymousreply 25503/15/2019

Plaid and checks.

Olga Williams on Instagram: “Luke vía IG stories.... #LukeEvans #SexSymbol #GorgeousMan #actorlife???????? #asiomascool”

9 Likes, 0 Comments - Olga Williams (@olga_karen_williams) on Instagram: “Luke vía IG stories.... #LukeEvans #SexSymbol #GorgeousMan #actorlife???????? #asiomascool”

by Anonymousreply 25603/15/2019

Cheers.

“Via #emmaweymouth IG story #LukeEvans in elegant country style ???? https://t.co/SKv0BCtPO5”

by Anonymousreply 25703/15/2019

Singing his heart out.

“Via #jadehollandcooper IG story The welsh nightingale ???? #LukeEvans #VictorTurpin https://t.co/0r53HXL6j6”

by Anonymousreply 25803/15/2019

Luke's tweet about the New Zealand mosque shooting.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Such terrible news to wake up to, New Zealand is often in my thoughts, but this morning it is even more so. Thinking of everyone affected there in #NewZealand and #Christchurch by this terrifying ordeal. https://t.co/kwfQInaYIf #NewZealandShooting #ChristchurchShooting”

by Anonymousreply 25903/15/2019

Luke at the Cheltenham races.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26003/15/2019

Watching the horse race with Lily Allen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26103/16/2019

Mr. Houndstooth and Ms. Plaid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26203/16/2019

^ Sorry Mr and Mrs Houndstooth.

by Anonymousreply 26303/16/2019

It looks a little cramped in that car!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26403/16/2019

Nothing and no one can rain on his parade!

Isa on Instagram: “#LukeEvans ? #hollandcooperclothing #cheltenhamraces”

33 Likes, 4 Comments - Isa (@isastillcurious) on Instagram: “#LukeEvans ? #hollandcooperclothing #cheltenhamraces”

by Anonymousreply 26503/16/2019

Happy group shot.

luke evans????? on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #lukeevans #????credit to the owner @jadehollandcooper”

20 Likes, 1 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #lukeevans #????credit to the owner @jadehollandcooper”

by Anonymousreply 26603/16/2019

Wales won rugby! Yeah!

Luke Evans on Twitter

“A bit late as I’ve been flying, congratulations to @WelshRugbyUnion and all the player. You’ve done us proud!! #CymruAmByth #GrandSlamchampions #pride #WALvIRE”

by Anonymousreply 26703/17/2019

Luke with his cousin Dean and a rugby giant.

Dean rogers on Twitter

“Grand slam winners 2019 ????????#WALvIRE #sixnations #GuinnessSixNations #”

by Anonymousreply 26803/17/2019

Who is his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 26903/17/2019

Meeting more canine friends, this time on a Miami beach.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Why didn’t they cast me in the Lion King???!!! I mean......”

23k Likes, 523 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Why didn’t they cast me in the Lion King???!!! I mean......”

by Anonymousreply 27003/17/2019

He looks like a Brit!

@luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans at Cheltenham Racecourse on March 15, 2019 in Cheltenham”

99 Likes, 4 Comments - @luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans at Cheltenham Racecourse on March 15, 2019 in Cheltenham”

by Anonymousreply 27103/17/2019

He laughs 'til he cries.

Rocio Ramirez on Instagram: “#Repost @luke3vans6779 • • • • • I love that smile ??? #LukeEvans photographed by Greg Williams”

20 Likes, 1 Comments - Rocio Ramirez (@arociorl) on Instagram: “#Repost @luke3vans6779 • • • • • I love that smile ??? #LukeEvans photographed by Greg Williams”

by Anonymousreply 27203/18/2019

A funny meme. Pucker up, baby!

Alto Media on Instagram: “Let’s give @thereallukeevans some ???????????? too while we’re at it! . . . . . . .#LukeEvans #lukeevansfans #luketeers #happystpaddysday…”

53 Likes, 1 Comments - Alto Media (@alto_media) on Instagram: “Let’s give @thereallukeevans some ???????????? too while we’re at it! . . . . . . .#LukeEvans #lukeevansfans…”

by Anonymousreply 27303/18/2019

Miami Baby!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Miami baby!!!! #friendship #love #happiness #i??miami”

19.4k Likes, 124 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Miami baby!!!! #friendship #love #happiness #i??miami”

by Anonymousreply 27403/19/2019

Another canine friend is made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27503/19/2019

Luke is ready for his close up but the dog is not cooperating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27603/19/2019

A group shot of tweed and plaid.

Holland Cooper on Instagram: “Team photo at @no131cheltenham ???? #hollandcooper #lifeinhc #cheltenhamraces”

627 Likes, 6 Comments - Holland Cooper (@hollandcooperclothing) on Instagram: “Team photo at @no131cheltenham ???? #hollandcooper #lifeinhc #cheltenhamraces”

by Anonymousreply 27703/19/2019

A Welshman in pyjamas with dogs.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: ““Rainy day in Miami” means “covered in pooches and watch TV all day””

18.1k Likes, 226 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: ““Rainy day in Miami” means “covered in pooches and watch TV all day””

by Anonymousreply 27803/19/2019

Is Luke playing Hercules in a new Marvel film?

Team Marvel on Instagram: “#NEW ???? Leaked information about the film “The Eternals” where it says that @milliebobbybrown will play the character Piper and…”

2,102 Likes, 28 Comments - Team Marvel (@team.marvel10) on Instagram: “#NEW ???? Leaked information about the film “The Eternals” where it says that @milliebobbybrown will…”

by Anonymousreply 27903/20/2019

Be happy!

@thereallukeevans • Instagram photos and videos

1.7m Followers, 551 Following, 1,471 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @thereallukeevans

by Anonymousreply 28003/20/2019

Let me try that again!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#internationaldayofhappiness”

16.1k Likes, 363 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#internationaldayofhappiness”

by Anonymousreply 28103/20/2019

A Welshman on Welsh Wednesday. Perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28203/20/2019

Round Two of Luke's storytelling.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Round two of my #cbeebies storytelling. I really liked this one a lot!! “The Secret life of a Tiger”, Tune in tomorrow night March 22nd at 18:50pm on @CBeebiesHQ #thesecretlifeofatiger #przemyslawwechterowicz @EmiliaDziubak”

by Anonymousreply 28303/22/2019

A little taste.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories #bbcbeebies https://t.co/o0XpeKHt8Y”

by Anonymousreply 28403/22/2019

Enjoying Miami life.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When in Miami...”

8,496 Likes, 85 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When in Miami...”

by Anonymousreply 28503/23/2019

Luke posts his support for the London marchers. I believe is a Remainer.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“#PeoplesVote #putittothepeople let the British public have their say. Brexit march: Thousands join referendum protest https://t.co/KIixWYHpF5”

by Anonymousreply 28603/23/2019

Photos of Luke in GQ Korea.

Sarah on Instagram: “This looks like such a great spread in the April issue of GQ Korea. Can wait to see the photos full-size! ?? ????????? #LukeEvans #GQ…”

115 Likes, 6 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “This looks like such a great spread in the April issue of GQ Korea. Can wait to see the photos…”

by Anonymousreply 28703/24/2019

Hanging on a rainbow hammock.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Happy chilled Sunday everyone. #sunday #sundaymorning #hammocklife #thetravellingwelshman https://t.co/5zvFBTPmvB Santa Fe De Antioquia, Antioquia, Colombia https://t.co/kph0wZseXZ”

by Anonymousreply 28803/24/2019

Just say "no" to Brexit.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Petition: Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU. https://t.co/7SMmEI0YS6”

by Anonymousreply 28903/24/2019

Luke says "adios" to Colombia.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Adios Colombia!!. Until next time. ????”

1,859 Likes, 38 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Adios Colombia!!. Until next time. ????”

by Anonymousreply 29003/25/2019

With those funky shorts, anyone could see him a mile away! LOL.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Having a model moment.... lucky I can act....???????????”

24.8k Likes, 329 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Having a model moment.... lucky I can act....???????????”

by Anonymousreply 29103/26/2019

A funny Twitter exchange between three amigos.

“From dwalliams’ post on IG & comments from #lukeevans & #taronegerton ... there was another inevitable showdown of welsh boys! ???????????????? https://t.co/k7Lz5v9YKz”

by Anonymousreply 29203/26/2019

What's he up to now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29303/26/2019

Lay back and chill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29403/26/2019

Sexy Jean Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29503/26/2019

Looking preppy in a blue and white jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29603/26/2019

Don't mess with this Welshman.

Luke Evans France

Luke Evans France added a new photo.

by Anonymousreply 29703/26/2019

Deep in thought.

Luke Evans France

by Anonymousreply 29803/26/2019

Relax and lie down.

Luke Evans France

by Anonymousreply 29903/26/2019

It's time for a spot of tea.

Luke Evans France

by Anonymousreply 30003/26/2019

Desert fox.

Luke Evans France on Instagram: “Photo via la story de Luke #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #luketeers #desert #insta #instalike #instagood #lukeevansfrance”

73 Likes, 1 Comments - Luke Evans France (@lukeevansfrance) on Instagram: “Photo via la story de Luke #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #luketeers #desert #insta #instalike…”

by Anonymousreply 30103/27/2019

Driving madly in sand dunes.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Let the camels drink water, we got another form of sand dune transport today. #desertdrive #qatar #sanddunes”

7,609 Likes, 72 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Let the camels drink water, we got another form of sand dune transport today. #desertdrive #qatar…”

by Anonymousreply 30203/27/2019

Cool dude in a suit. Where is he off to?

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Man in Black.”

25k Likes, 396 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Man in Black.”

by Anonymousreply 30303/27/2019

Wherever he goes, someone finds him.

Olga ???? on Instagram: “omg ???? Luke Evans is here???????????????? so happy to meet him! . . . . #lukeevans #wdoha #whotels #goodmorning #ukrainiangirl #moment #star #itsmylife…”

117 Likes, 2 Comments - Olga ???? (@oolieee_) on Instagram: “omg ???? Luke Evans is here???????????????? so happy to meet him! . . . . #lukeevans #wdoha #whotels #goodmorning…”

by Anonymousreply 30403/27/2019

Qatar Collage.

???????? ?. on Instagram: “My collages for @thereallukeevans and #luketeers ?????????? Have a good time))) Greetings from Russia)???????? Luke, you are the real king of…”

2 Likes, 0 Comments - ???????? ?. (@katerinka221190) on Instagram: “My collages for @thereallukeevans and #luketeers ?????????? Have a good time))) Greetings from Russia)????????…”

by Anonymousreply 30503/27/2019

An array of hotel gifts.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories https://t.co/Q2DB6uVnIx”

by Anonymousreply 30603/27/2019

A touch of Wales in Qatar.

Qatar Airways on Twitter

“A touch of #Wales here in Qatar with @TheRealLukevans at the opening of @NMOQatar. #QatarCreates #NMoQ”

by Anonymousreply 30703/27/2019

Photos of Luke meeting the Emir of Qatar.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “What an evening! A night I won’t forget. The highlight was Meeting His Highness the Emir of Qatar. Came over and said hello!! Made my…”

2,705 Likes, 23 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “What an evening! A night I won’t forget. The highlight was Meeting His Highness the Emir of Qatar.…”

by Anonymousreply 30803/27/2019

A group shot at the National Museum of Qatar.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “The first guests in the @nmoqatar and we are already breaking the rules ????”

15.8k Likes, 72 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “The first guests in the @nmoqatar and we are already breaking the rules ????”

by Anonymousreply 30903/28/2019

Luke and Anna co-star.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Beautiful woman, inside and out. wonderful to see you. Can’t wait for our movie to come out. Xx”

29.8k Likes, 102 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Beautiful woman, inside and out. wonderful to see you. Can’t wait for our movie to come out. Xx”

by Anonymousreply 31003/28/2019

The Welshman is playing around with a new toy.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories https://t.co/4usYMKrPoC”

by Anonymousreply 31103/28/2019

This museum exhibit is amazing.

“From danilo’s IG story https://t.co/5IfgioOW9C #lukeevans https://t.co/TE7PDuERFC”

by Anonymousreply 31203/28/2019

A big kid in a candy store.

Adèle's Luke Evans on Twitter

“This kid has found a new toy???? #lukeevans @Nathi77Bouville @CorreiaVenilde @ChristyVilgiate @Serpilmercanho2 @Krebsi1983 @Ingrida001”

by Anonymousreply 31303/28/2019

The exterior of the museum and a Welshman.

“From jadinadarling’s IG story https://t.co/BxIzLv2TYd #lukeevans https://t.co/Y9uLy4upXf”

by Anonymousreply 31403/28/2019

He has to see it to believe it!

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories https://t.co/UUTidG4xlz”

by Anonymousreply 31503/28/2019

It's so creepy, let's see it one more time.

“From h.a ‘s IG story https://t.co/RoktPHe9QG #lukeevans https://t.co/UDM8ATN3iQ”

by Anonymousreply 31603/28/2019

Silhouettes.

“From ellabalinska’s post on IG https://t.co/F7TuZFVpHL #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 31703/28/2019

Modern cityscape.

LukeEvansTalk on Twitter

“Via #LukeEvans IG Stories https://t.co/EGPoSiAsWv”

by Anonymousreply 31803/28/2019

Mulling around outside the museum with fellow guests.

““Welsh actor #LukeEvans looked smart in a black two-piece suit as he joined in the celebrations” Victoria Beckham joins Johnny Depp at National Museum of Qatar opening https://t.co/F7HRpUvyja via @DailyMailCeleb”

by Anonymousreply 31903/28/2019

Group shot with Esmeralda (second from right).

Esmeralda Brajovic on Instagram: “This was un experience of a lifetime #dohanationalmuseumopening #qatar #everything #EB????”

315 Likes, 9 Comments - Esmeralda Brajovic (@esmeraldabrajovic) on Instagram: “This was un experience of a lifetime #dohanationalmuseumopening #qatar #everything #EB????”

by Anonymousreply 32003/28/2019

Luke poses with joint-winners of the Ready-To-Wear award at the Fashion Trust Arabia Prize awards ceremony on March 28, 2019 in Doha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32103/29/2019

The Welshman becomes the Sandman.

“Luke Evans IG - Sands are shifting ? #happyfriday #weekend . . . #LukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 32203/29/2019

He's a popular guy for selfies.

“From hildakharlife’s post on IG https://t.co/lfrugNQXTN #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 32303/29/2019

On stage in Doha.

“From jadinadarling’s IG story https://t.co/AJQKV9rBsq #lukeevans https://t.co/ZHuUewoESk”

by Anonymousreply 32403/29/2019

What a gentleman. His parents taught him well.

“From jadinadarling’s IG story https://t.co/AJQKV9rBsq #lukeevans https://t.co/BClSTrB8M0”

by Anonymousreply 32503/29/2019

He looks fabulous!

“From nmoqatar’s IG story https://t.co/RjAcKRBf6n #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 32603/29/2019

Elevator drama. LOL.

“From h.a’s IG story https://t.co/7TwRRTcftg #lukeevans https://t.co/df0b46cEOv”

by Anonymousreply 32703/29/2019

Shanina Shaik on the arm of Mr. Evans.

““Supportive: Shanina was escorted by actor #LukeEvans at the awards ceremony” #ShaninaShaik dazzles in silver at the Fashion Trust Arabia awards https://t.co/XlaOeJ0L4w via @DailyMailCeleb”

by Anonymousreply 32803/29/2019

Serious business. No smiles are allowed.

“From Gulf-Time’s Facebook https://t.co/U5sZezZTMk #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 32903/29/2019

Luke with a pretty lady.

““#LukeEvans - Soirée d'inauguration du Musée National du Qatar. Doha, le 27 mars 2019.© Abaca” Nicolas Sarkozy et Carla Bruni-Sarkozy : Leur folle soirée avec Johnny Depp https://t.co/r8yyVM8C14 via @purepeople”

by Anonymousreply 33003/29/2019

Luke liked the band in the bar.

“From trilogiabar’s post on IG https://t.co/Gmxs4yoYI6 #lukeevans And the comment from Luke!”

by Anonymousreply 33103/30/2019

Luke with Esmeralda in the desert.

“From esmeraldabrajovic’s post on IG https://t.co/LwiezH94HC #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 33203/30/2019

Home again in London town.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I ain’t killing it at the gym, the Gym is killing me today...#saturdaymorning”

28.5k Likes, 319 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “I ain’t killing it at the gym, the Gym is killing me today...#saturdaymorning”

by Anonymousreply 33303/30/2019

Luke is a proud son.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiest of #MothersDay to a woman who puts everyone before herself, who is full of love, who gave me the gift of life and who is…”

31.2k Likes, 243 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiest of #MothersDay to a woman who puts everyone before herself, who is full of love, who gave…”

by Anonymousreply 33403/31/2019

It's Monday and he's pumped!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “It’s Monday people, sun is out, blue skies in London, feeling good! Let’s do this. #mondaymotivation”

32.3k Likes, 305 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “It’s Monday people, sun is out, blue skies in London, feeling good! Let’s do this. #mondaymotivation”

by Anonymousreply 33504/01/2019

Luke is feeling nostalgic as his 40th birthday approaches.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#youth #18 #spots #longtimeago #nearly40 #Life #love #Memories #friends #Content #Happy ????????”

8,392 Likes, 82 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#youth #18 #spots #longtimeago #nearly40 #Life #love #Memories #friends #Content #Happy ????????”

by Anonymousreply 33604/02/2019

Royal brides through the years.

arts the Word on Instagram: “#tbt #ThrowbackThursday #cute #happy #beautiful #fashion #photooftheday #love #instagood #instalike #instadaily #photooftheday…”

6 Likes, 0 Comments - arts the Word (@wordartsthe) on Instagram: “#tbt #ThrowbackThursday #cute #happy #beautiful #fashion #photooftheday #love #instagood #instalike…”

by Anonymousreply 33704/02/2019

^ Sorry wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 33804/02/2019

The Flying Welshman.

Luke Evans Wants to Fly with You Over England // Omaze

Luke Evans invites you to join him for an exhilarating day of flying with The Blades Aerobatic Team over the English countryside… while doing barrel rolls! R...

by Anonymousreply 33904/02/2019

Making faces in the air.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke, You and your many faces!???????? Make a donation to Omaze and get to meet and fly with this amazing man...!???? . My edits to @omazeworld…”

24 Likes, 10 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke, You and your many faces!???????? Make a donation to Omaze and get to meet and fly with this…”

by Anonymousreply 34004/02/2019

Luke supports a boycott of the Sultan of Brunei hotels due to the country's anti LGBT legislation.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“I’m with George! George Clooney calls for hotel boycott over Brunei LGBT laws https://t.co/fH01uDiYyM”

by Anonymousreply 34104/03/2019

Luke the aviator. Ok, he just looks the part because he's an actor.

“From Omaze’s website https://t.co/QGwaV3Lldt #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 34204/03/2019

Luke is on the list of Harpers Bazaar's 10 Hot Male Celebs who celebrate April birthdays.

“10 Hot Male Celebs Who Celebrate Their Birthdays In April https://t.co/vapRy2SNud #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 34304/03/2019

The Sultan of Brunei owns a lot of hotels. The list is here.

Ellen DeGeneres on Twitter

“Tomorrow, the country of #Brunei will start stoning gay people to death. We need to do something now. Please boycott these hotels owned by the Sultan of Brunei. Raise your voices now. Spread the word. Rise up.”

by Anonymousreply 34404/03/2019

Luke the Magician. A man of many talents.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Dance magic dance!!!”

17.3k Likes, 226 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Dance magic dance!!!”

by Anonymousreply 34504/03/2019

He can't breathe.

No, he just needs some flavored oxygen. LOL.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Getting myself a little bit more O to than normal, ocean mint flavour... #oxygenbar”

4,184 Likes, 65 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Getting myself a little bit more O to than normal, ocean mint flavour... #oxygenbar”

by Anonymousreply 34604/04/2019

Throwback Thursday - Dracula Untold memorabilia on display.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke . Your @draculauntold costumes! . . Credit to owners. #tbt . . @thereallukeevans #draculauntold #dracula #lukeevans #vlad #vampire…”

16 Likes, 4 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke . Your @draculauntold costumes! . . Credit to owners. #tbt . . @thereallukeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 34704/04/2019

Well hello there, Mr. Debonaire!

Les Ravageurs on Twitter

“Ravageurs suit up. | Luke Evans by Hew Hood”

by Anonymousreply 34804/04/2019

He's Welsh but he looks like an Englishman with that cap!

“From Luke’s post on IG: Feeling peachy... https://t.co/PIeyRnxYNf #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 34904/05/2019

Flashback Friday - Luke at a Dracula Untold event.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “No words???????????????????????????? . Credit Just Jared . . . . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #hot #actor #handsome #gorgeous #luketeers #thereallukeevans…”

3 Likes, 0 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “No words???????????????????????????? . Credit Just Jared . . . . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #hot #actor #handsome…”

by Anonymousreply 35004/05/2019

Even though his 40th birthday is next week, the party has already begun!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiness is Love, family and friendships! ??”

9,954 Likes, 102 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happiness is Love, family and friendships! ??”

by Anonymousreply 35104/06/2019

El Matador is ready to party!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Birthday party ready!!!!!”

16.3k Likes, 251 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Birthday party ready!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 35204/06/2019

Hey Luke, the hat just isn't right for a Matador.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke, @dwalliams, @bendelisi and @realmattlucas via @craig_macintyre’s IGS. Looks as though they’re all having a ball - oh and one of my…”

10 Likes, 0 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke, @dwalliams, @bendelisi and @realmattlucas via @craig_macintyre’s IGS. Looks as though they’re…”

by Anonymousreply 35304/06/2019

Little Britain got into the spirit of things.

David Walliams on Instagram: “Party time. @realmattlucas”

41.9k Likes, 465 Comments - David Walliams (@dwalliams) on Instagram: “Party time. @realmattlucas”

by Anonymousreply 35404/07/2019

I will not be able to unsee this photo.

David Walliams on Instagram: “Happy 40th Birthday @thereallukeevans”

12.4k Likes, 74 Comments - David Walliams (@dwalliams) on Instagram: “Happy 40th Birthday @thereallukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 35504/07/2019

He's celebrating early but he's a happy Welshman.

David Walliams on Instagram: “Happy 40th Birthday @thereallukeevans”

8,072 Likes, 49 Comments - David Walliams (@dwalliams) on Instagram: “Happy 40th Birthday @thereallukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 35604/07/2019

Luke with his friends.

Ben de Lisi on Instagram: “More from the wonderfully fun party ???? @victorturpin @thereallukeevans @bendelisi @kellyhoppen @dwalliams #lukeevans #bendelisi…”

33 Likes, 1 Comments - Ben de Lisi (@bendelisi) on Instagram: “More from the wonderfully fun party ???? @victorturpin @thereallukeevans @bendelisi @kellyhoppen…”

by Anonymousreply 35704/07/2019

Mugging for the camera.

Ben de Lisi on Instagram: “Happy Birthday Luke ?? @thereallukeevans @kellyhoppen @bendelisi @victorturpin #bendelisi #lukeevans #victorturpin”

64 Likes, 2 Comments - Ben de Lisi (@bendelisi) on Instagram: “Happy Birthday Luke ?? @thereallukeevans @kellyhoppen @bendelisi @victorturpin #bendelisi…”

by Anonymousreply 35804/07/2019

Luke's birthday cake was amazing! Is the dragon Welsh or is it Smaug? LOL. Swipe for more pics.

GHC | LUXURY WEDDING CAKES on Instagram: “Last night we had the pleasure of delivering this 40th Birthday cake to @thereallukeevans. It was great to see Lukes reaction and grab a…”

194 Likes, 6 Comments - GHC | LUXURY WEDDING CAKES (@giftedheartcakes) on Instagram: “Last night we had the pleasure of delivering this 40th Birthday cake to @thereallukeevans. It was…”

by Anonymousreply 35904/07/2019

More party photos here.

Ben de Lisi on Instagram: “Happy Birthday Luke ?? @victorturpin @bendelisi @thereallukeevans @kellyhoppen @dwalliams #bendelisi #lukeevans #victorturpin”

99 Likes, 5 Comments - Ben de Lisi (@bendelisi) on Instagram: “Happy Birthday Luke ?? @victorturpin @bendelisi @thereallukeevans @kellyhoppen @dwalliams…”

by Anonymousreply 36004/07/2019

A big Olé to the cake maker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36104/07/2019

Happy Birthday, baby!

“From giftedheartcakes’ IG story https://t.co/ptUKyU7M4O #lukeevans https://t.co/iKqPYCYfz2”

by Anonymousreply 36204/07/2019

The party scene.

“From azmajid’s IG story https://t.co/BdZ31daU6A #lukeevans https://t.co/DfATwP6vC9”

by Anonymousreply 36304/07/2019

Luke with Esmeralda.

AltoMedia on Twitter

“Luke Evans at an early birthday party! Via Francesca Airoldi IG story #LukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 36404/07/2019

Celebrating 40 years of Luke Evans.

“From craig_macintyre’s IG story https://t.co/O8Ax1zUxk9 #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 36504/07/2019

Here's to the next 40 years...

“From craig_macintyre’s IG story https://t.co/O8Ax1zUxk9 #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 36604/07/2019

More birthday wishes.

“From helens_happyxx ‘s post on IG: What an amazing weekend celebrating Luke’s 40th!???????? #party #fancydress #london #fab #darkangel #dayoffthedead #snowwhite #crazy #lovedit https://t.co/zyUjK2wfe3 #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 36704/07/2019

Josh Gad showed up. Click for the photo.

“From helens_happyxx ‘s post on IG https://t.co/zyUjK2wfe3 #lukeevans #joshgad #DavidWalliams #mattlucas #party #london”

by Anonymousreply 36804/07/2019

Photos galore!

“From mcontrini’s post on IG : London night with color and style... #happybirthday @thereallukeevans https://t.co/atVgob0lsi #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 36904/07/2019

Josh Gad's post.

Josh Gad on Twitter

“Only for @TheRealLukevans would I commit to something this insane and walk the streets of London. Happy birthday buddy and damn you for making me walk through a metropolitan city looking like a terrible Clint Eastwood cosplay”

by Anonymousreply 37004/07/2019

His little family of friends.

Owen Shaw on Instagram: “Sunday-fun day ???? #jasonstatham #deckardshaw #fastandfurious #dianekruger #lukeevans #abigailchase #owenshaw #vindiesel #dominictoretto…”

48 Likes, 5 Comments - Owen Shaw (@0wen_shaw) on Instagram: “Sunday-fun day ???? #jasonstatham #deckardshaw #fastandfurious #dianekruger #lukeevans #abigailchase…”

by Anonymousreply 37104/07/2019

The Little Britain Feud is over!

David Walliams and Matt Lucas party together at Luke Evans' 40th

Matt Lucas and David Walliams seem to have very much buried the hatchet these days, posing together at the 40th birthday party of their mutual pal, actor Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 37204/07/2019

There are no words to describe this photo so just enjoy the view.

Luke Evans Fans

Luke Evans Fans. 454 likes. LUKE EVANS

by Anonymousreply 37304/07/2019

El Toro and friend.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “A fabulous photo of Luke and @valeriodambrosio ?????????????? . . #lukes40th #lukesbirthday @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #thereallukeevans #birthday…”

4 Likes, 0 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “A fabulous photo of Luke and @valeriodambrosio ?????????????? . . #lukes40th #lukesbirthday…”

by Anonymousreply 37404/07/2019

The birthday Matador dancing the night away!

“From luke_jefferson_day’s IG story https://t.co/zhXx8NLQAC #lukeevans https://t.co/kqW9VRcuXi”

by Anonymousreply 37504/08/2019

Dance babies dance!

“From luke_jefferson_day’s IG story https://t.co/D6U7iOpTC2 #lukeevans https://t.co/K3Rz23Y2np”

by Anonymousreply 37604/08/2019

Matador Luke can be seen dancing in the middle of the action.

“From jodieharsh’s IG story https://t.co/eafoci379H #lukeevans https://t.co/GEe9P6v9bi”

by Anonymousreply 37704/08/2019

The intricate embroidery on the Matador jacket is amazing.

“Look at that intricate work in the jacket - and those broad shoulders???????? Credit Valerio Ambrosio #lukeevans @CorreiaVenilde @Nathi77Bouville @Serpilmercanho2 @Krebsi1983 @Ingrida001 @ChristyVilgiate”

by Anonymousreply 37804/08/2019

Why can't they let Pedro Pascal and Luke do a movie together?

by Anonymousreply 37904/08/2019

A moment of reflection.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #lukeevansfamily #lukegeorgeevans #luketeers”

61 Likes, 1 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans…”

by Anonymousreply 38004/08/2019

A big kid.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #lukeevansfamily #lukegeorgeevans #luketeers”

57 Likes, 0 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans…”

by Anonymousreply 38104/08/2019

He has a lovely smile and he seems like a genuinely warm, nice person.

by Anonymousreply 38204/08/2019

Luke with bf Victor and some Miami friends in London.

V I C T O R T U R P I N on Instagram: “Miami boys visit. #fun #friends #london #birthday #latinos #latinosinthehouse #amigos #familia #mexico #puertorico #colombia #wales…”

723 Likes, 23 Comments - V I C T O R T U R P I N (@victorturpin) on Instagram: “Miami boys visit. #fun #friends #london #birthday #latinos #latinosinthehouse #amigos #familia…”

by Anonymousreply 38304/08/2019

R382 - I agree.

by Anonymousreply 38404/08/2019

The Dancing Matador cannot sampling the birthday cake!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “A very Special thank you to @Fab_Collective for creating an incredible party, as well as their teams at @neonandblush for the balloons and…”

15.6k Likes, 175 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “A very Special thank you to @Fab_Collective for creating an incredible party, as well as their…”

by Anonymousreply 38504/08/2019

Luke's cousin Dean and his wife on the left.

“From Luke’s post on IG (2/2) https://t.co/fLHEkKjJpN #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 38604/08/2019

Luke's birthday bash was attended by none other than Her Majesty The Queen. Ok, it's David Walliams of Little Britain fame but he does a great job playing his role.

David Walliams on Instagram: “@lilyjamesofficial ‘s fabulous 30th Birthday Party was attended by Her Majesty the Queen. ???? @edgarwright”

27.2k Likes, 185 Comments - David Walliams (@dwalliams) on Instagram: “@lilyjamesofficial ‘s fabulous 30th Birthday Party was attended by Her Majesty the Queen. ????…”

by Anonymousreply 38704/08/2019

Getting into the spirit of a costume birthday party.

“From yasmills’ post on IG https://t.co/aFMpVmBsW7 #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 38804/08/2019

Was this Luke's favorite party guest? LOL.

“From jodieharsh’s IG story https://t.co/eafoci379H #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 38904/08/2019

The birthday boy with his cake!

luke evans????? on Instagram: “Happy Birthday ?? @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #40years #myscreenshot from video #Credit to the owner”

15 Likes, 2 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “Happy Birthday ?? @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #40years #myscreenshot from video #Credit to the…”

by Anonymousreply 39004/08/2019

With the giraffes at Longleat Safari Park. I think that's his Mum on the right.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Kissed by a giant! Thank you darling! My mam and I will never forget this! @emmaweymouth @longleatofficial #giraffe #magicmoments”

1,899 Likes, 20 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Kissed by a giant! Thank you darling! My mam and I will never forget this! @emmaweymouth…”

by Anonymousreply 39104/09/2019

I see Stonehenge in the background.

luke evans????? on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #iststories #lukeevans #????credit to the owner”

19 Likes, 3 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #iststories #lukeevans #????credit to the owner”

by Anonymousreply 39204/09/2019

You block two users and the whole thread disappears. I actually prefer it like this. 😂

by Anonymousreply 39304/09/2019

R393 it's the same poster, she's a luketeer, she turned this thread into a Luke Evans fan page.

by Anonymousreply 39404/09/2019

He seems like he's a very sexy man. And WTF is a Luketeer? Is it like a mouseketeer? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 39504/10/2019

GQ Portugal shoot.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke for @gqportugal ???????? . My edit . . #gqportugal #photoshoot #photos @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #model #actor #luketeers #actor…”

60 Likes, 15 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke for @gqportugal ???????? . My edit . . #gqportugal #photoshoot #photos @thereallukeevans #lukeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 39604/10/2019

Luke and Lady Weymouth at Longleat.

Sarah on Instagram: “Jirt appreciation! ???????????? Jirt=jean shirt ????????? Luke Evans with Emma Weymouth at Longleat Safari Park, April 9, 2019, via Luke’s IG Story.…”

113 Likes, 2 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “Jirt appreciation! ???????????? Jirt=jean shirt ????????? Luke Evans with Emma Weymouth at Longleat Safari…”

by Anonymousreply 39704/10/2019

Whoa, R397. That's a good fit....talkin about his jeans....

by Anonymousreply 39804/10/2019

Luke's film "Anna" will be out in theaters on June 21.

Anna on Twitter

“If you don’t know her name, you will now. See Luke Evans, Cillian Murphy, Helen Mirren, and Sasha Luss in the first trailer for #AnnaMovie, coming to theaters June 21st. https://t.co/vHZ9q0FKAH”

by Anonymousreply 39904/10/2019

Badass Luke in "Anna".

@luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans in #Anna”

16 Likes, 0 Comments - @luke3vans6779 on Instagram: “#LukeEvans in #Anna”

by Anonymousreply 40004/10/2019

He's got the whole world in his hands!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When the world is on your shoulders and you don’t know how you can carry on. But somehow you do! You just do! #thursdaymotivation #tbt me…”

19.1k Likes, 124 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When the world is on your shoulders and you don’t know how you can carry on. But somehow you do!…”

by Anonymousreply 40104/11/2019

A wink will do it!

“Via Luke Evans’ Instagram Story, April 11, 2019. ???????????????????????????????????????? #LukeEvans #MyGif https://t.co/f7eb1AfGwa”

by Anonymousreply 40204/11/2019

Luke doesn't seem impressed.

“Via #LukeEvans IG story ???? Thank you Mr.E for creating my new Avi ???????? https://t.co/BsKYbu0H6u”

by Anonymousreply 40304/12/2019

Goofball Luke.

“???????????????????????????????? My screencap #lukeevans @Nathi77Bouville @CorreiaVenilde @Serpilmercanho2 @Krebsi1983 @ChristyVilgiate @Ingrida001”

by Anonymousreply 40404/12/2019

A new canine friend.

“Puppy love! ?????? Via hollyanngoodchild on IG. At first I thought Luke got a dog! But I'm sure Luke would have told us. ???? #LukeEvans”

by Anonymousreply 40504/12/2019

Man in Red. I am dead.

Owen Shaw on Instagram: “Man in red #jasonstatham #deckardshaw #fastandfurious #dianekruger #lukeevans #abigailchase #owenshaw #vindiesel #dominictoretto…”

2,553 Likes, 22 Comments - Owen Shaw (@0wen_shaw) on Instagram: “Man in red #jasonstatham #deckardshaw #fastandfurious #dianekruger #lukeevans #abigailchase…”

by Anonymousreply 40604/12/2019

Will he ever marry his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 40704/12/2019

I love his eyes. Actually his face. So interesting. So sexy.

by Anonymousreply 40804/12/2019

The Pillow Man is back with a stuffed friend for company.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Saturday everyone #saturday #saturdayvibes”

27.8k Likes, 354 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Saturday everyone #saturday #saturdayvibes”

by Anonymousreply 40904/13/2019

When does he have his next acting gig

by Anonymousreply 41004/13/2019

Good gawd, the man has legions of Frau followers!

by Anonymousreply 41104/13/2019

I think for sure he is going to do Angel of Darkness, the second season of the Alienist with Daniel Bruhl and Dakota Fanning. And I hear it would run in January 2020. So they might be shooting it now. Where did they shoot it before? Is it true he is being considered for James Bond when Daniel Craig is over it?

by Anonymousreply 41204/13/2019

Luke is and looks too old for Bond. I woul go for someone like Nicholas Holt

by Anonymousreply 41304/13/2019

Luke is too small for Bond

by Anonymousreply 41404/13/2019

R414 - the same could be said for the current Bond Daniel Craig.

by Anonymousreply 41504/13/2019

He's not "too old", he's 39. ... unless they're going for someone much younger. I think Nicholas Hoult would be a great choice. I've also hear Richard Madden's name, and he's not tall. Idris Elba's name is on that Bond list too. But Luke is typical of what Broccoli et al are looking for. Like Craig he's an excellent actor. He has a fan base but it's not a large one. He is someone who can own the role. Madden is too much identified with Game of Thrones. Still. Hoult would also be a fine choice. Some people are saying Joe Alwyn has a shot.

by Anonymousreply 41604/13/2019

Isn't Luke doing something with Batman?

by Anonymousreply 41704/13/2019

He made new friends at the Safari Park.

Olga Williams on Instagram: “... Luke with his friends!! #LukeEvans #SexSymbol #GorgeousMan #UKSafari #asiomascautivador #asiomasbello”

39 Likes, 0 Comments - Olga Williams (@olga_karen_williams) on Instagram: “... Luke with his friends!! #LukeEvans #SexSymbol #GorgeousMan #UKSafari #asiomascautivador…”

by Anonymousreply 41804/13/2019

The Traveling Welshman is bound for LA. He'll be there on April 15 to celebrate his "real" birthday.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“It’s happening....bring it!!”

by Anonymousreply 41904/14/2019

Happy 40th birthday to the Sexiest Welshman Alive!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thank you to my LA family for such a beautiful day. The giant 4 0 was unnecessary. I know how old I am today!!!?? #mybirthday…”

30.6k Likes, 678 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thank you to my LA family for such a beautiful day. The giant 4 0 was unnecessary. I know how old I…”

by Anonymousreply 42004/15/2019

A little video of the GQ Korea photo shoot.

“From gqkorea’s post on IG https://t.co/7awrB0fe1G #lukeevans https://t.co/RjdMhOtLut”

by Anonymousreply 42104/15/2019

Both Emmas share Luke's birthday.

Emma Watson Latinoamérica on Instagram: “Today is also the birthday of #lukeevans and #emmathompson ????????? Happy Birthday ???? #emmawatson #emma #emmawatsonfanpage #actriz #actress…”

12 Likes, 0 Comments - Emma Watson Latinoamérica (@emmawatsonlatam) on Instagram: “Today is also the birthday of #lukeevans and #emmathompson ????????? Happy Birthday ???? #emmawatson #emma…”

by Anonymousreply 42204/15/2019

He'll remember this birthday.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Oh my God! the towers are now on fire! Where are the fire engines? Where is the water? Where are the hoses? So helpless watching this. #NotreDameFire #NotreDameCathedral #Paris”

by Anonymousreply 42304/15/2019

Another post from Luke about the Notre Dame fire in Paris.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Im in utter shock watching the terrible sights on TV. #NotreDame cathedral is on fire and we are watching as the world is about to lose this 850 year old historical, iconic and beautiful world heritage building. Huge huge loss”

by Anonymousreply 42404/15/2019

A child and music - he's a happy man!

luke evans????? on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #lukeevans #Credit to the owner @noam25”

27 Likes, 1 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #lukeevans #Credit to the owner @noam25”

by Anonymousreply 42504/16/2019

Thanks for all his birthday wishes!

Mirkwood on Instagram: “Regrann from @thereallukeevans #LukeEvans Thank you for your kind birthday messages. Here’s to the next decade. X”

13 Likes, 0 Comments - Mirkwood (@sweetynette77) on Instagram: “Regrann from @thereallukeevans #LukeEvans Thank you for your kind birthday messages. Here’s to the…”

by Anonymousreply 42604/16/2019

A Bard The Bowman collectible.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Wow! Bard the Bowman???????? . Credit to artist. Sold by Asmus Collectible Toys . . . #bardthebowman @thereallukeevans #lukeevans…”

49 Likes, 14 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Wow! Bard the Bowman???????? . Credit to artist. Sold by Asmus Collectible Toys . . . #bardthebowman…”

by Anonymousreply 42704/16/2019

Chilling out in LA.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tuesday #lalife #chillin #LA”

56.7k Likes, 547 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tuesday #lalife #chillin #LA”

by Anonymousreply 42804/17/2019

Hiking in Runyon Canyon.

Liz Older on Instagram: “Look! One of the white-eared desert lizards native to Runyon Canyon Park.”

8 Likes, 1 Comments - Liz Older (@mizzlizzieo) on Instagram: “Look! One of the white-eared desert lizards native to Runyon Canyon Park.”

by Anonymousreply 42904/17/2019

Luke posts his gratitude for the fire and police forces who battled the Notre Dame blaze in Paris.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“The world is grateful today for the Parisian police force and the fire services! You guys saved the #NotreDamCathedral Merci!! Notre-Dame fire: Cathedral saved within crucial half hour https://t.co/hW8sJvmwGo”

by Anonymousreply 43004/17/2019

Vodka martini anyone?

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt a proper Vodka Luge requires a proper Vodka. Thanks to @konikstail and Pleurat for also making me the most amazing martini!! This sent…”

5,253 Likes, 44 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt a proper Vodka Luge requires a proper Vodka. Thanks to @konikstail and Pleurat for also making…”

by Anonymousreply 43104/18/2019

Too cute.

Rocio Ramirez

Rocio Ramirez updated her cover photo.

by Anonymousreply 43204/18/2019

"He's as handsome IRL" says this lady.

Becky Inman on Twitter

“Little #ThrowBackThursday going out filming with @TheRealLukevans and @thebladesteam - there's still time to win a chance a flight with Luke (he's as handsome IRL) by going to https://t.co/2SRP1Jqqok”

by Anonymousreply 43304/19/2019

Never mind the weather, "steaming hot" is a good description of the Man Himself.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Steaming hot Saturdays #lasunshine”

64.4k Likes, 709 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Steaming hot Saturdays #lasunshine”

by Anonymousreply 43404/20/2019

He has the warmest, sexiest smile.... and those crinkly eyes. Bedroom eyes. They see all.

by Anonymousreply 43504/20/2019

Wherever he goes, the ladies love him! It must be that Welsh charm.

Owen Shaw on Instagram: “Happy Easter ? #jasonstatham #deckardshaw #fastandfurious #dianekruger #lukeevans #abigailchase #owenshaw #vindiesel #dominictoretto…”

135 Likes, 9 Comments - Owen Shaw (@0wen_shaw) on Instagram: “Happy Easter ? #jasonstatham #deckardshaw #fastandfurious #dianekruger #lukeevans #abigailchase…”

by Anonymousreply 43604/22/2019

R436 that looks staged for a photo shoot. But yeah, he has a lot of appeal with women and men, and I hope they chose him to be the next Bond.

by Anonymousreply 43704/22/2019

Luke posts about "Murder Mystery".

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My #mondaymotivation is making @adamsandler chuckle....Check out a first look at my new film #MurderMystery with Jennifer Aniston and…”

15.8k Likes, 114 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My #mondaymotivation is making @adamsandler chuckle....Check out a first look at my new film…”

by Anonymousreply 43804/22/2019

Some lucky person will soon be "flying" with Luke.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Care to soar over the English countryside with me? We’ll have the best pilots from The Blades and it’ll be quite the day to remember. Best…”

8,897 Likes, 94 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Care to soar over the English countryside with me? We’ll have the best pilots from The Blades and…”

by Anonymousreply 43904/23/2019

He looks good in a cape! LOL.

Eda Kaban on Twitter

“Can’t believe this is happening again! Our #picturebook Even Superheroes Make Mistakes will have another celebrity reading on BBC. This time by Luke Evans! ???? Woot woot! ???? #ChildrensBooks #kidlit #illustration”

by Anonymousreply 44004/24/2019

The Traveling Welshman has left LA.

Liz Older on Instagram: “Happy #WelshWednesday #Luketeers. I wonder where the Sky King is off to now?”

18 Likes, 1 Comments - Liz Older (@mizzlizzieo) on Instagram: “Happy #WelshWednesday #Luketeers. I wonder where the Sky King is off to now?”

by Anonymousreply 44104/24/2019

Throwback Thursday...playing Vlad in "Dracula Untold".

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to #DraculaUntold when @dominiccoop and I spent most of our days trying to trip each other up in our incredible suits of armour. Would…”

124.8k Likes, 1,389 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to #DraculaUntold when @dominiccoop and I spent most of our days trying to trip each other up…”

by Anonymousreply 44204/25/2019

He needs better choices. I thought he was brilliant in The Alienist. Very sympathetic character. But honestly, the Greek mythology bullshit movies were horrible. Terrible.

Haven't seen the movie about the creator of Wonder Woman and his Menage' a Trois.

by Anonymousreply 44304/25/2019

Strolling around Montreal's Notre Dame Basilica while thinking about the one in Paris.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thinking of #Paris and #notredame This evening while strolling around another city I know and love #montreal #basilicanotredame”

49.3k Likes, 295 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thinking of #Paris and #notredame This evening while strolling around another city I know and love…”

by Anonymousreply 44404/26/2019

Clean shaven for a change.

One Amazing Man - Luke Evans

From Luke’s IG story https://www.instagram.com/thereallukeevans … #lukeevans

by Anonymousreply 44504/26/2019

The trailer for Luke's Netflix' film "Murder Mystery".

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Here it is! The first trailer for #MurderMystery Out on @netflix on June 14th. Enjoy!!”

796 Likes, 22 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Here it is! The first trailer for #MurderMystery Out on @netflix on June 14th. Enjoy!!”

by Anonymousreply 44604/26/2019

Luke is currently in Montreal to film "Dreamland".

“#LukeEvans is currently in Montreal filming the thriller/drama #Dreamland, in which three stories about the world of opioids collide. The film also stars Gary Oldman, Armie Hammer, Evangeline Lilly, Michelle Rodriguez, Sam Worthington and Greg Kinnear! ?? https://t.co/zxSmySTxma”

by Anonymousreply 44704/26/2019

One Dracula to another...Vlad meets Vlad.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When Dracula met Dracula....!!!!#GaryOldman #DraculaUntold #BramStokersDracula #Dreamland_mtl ??????????????????????”

16.3k Likes, 279 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “When Dracula met Dracula....!!!!#GaryOldman #DraculaUntold #BramStokersDracula #Dreamland_mtl…”

by Anonymousreply 44804/27/2019

The Caped Storyteller.

“From cbeebieshq’s IG story https://t.co/Wz2nHP2pZc #lukeevans https://t.co/e40Ea9PWbk”

by Anonymousreply 44904/28/2019

Photo and video of Luke and Gary Oldman in Montreal.

Mohammed Al Turki on Instagram: “It’s a wrap for Mr.Oldman !!! What a legend. Set life @thereallukeevans #GaryOldman @njarecki #Dreamland_MTL ????? ?? ?????? ???? ???????…”

13.8k Likes, 68 Comments - Mohammed Al Turki (@moalturki) on Instagram: “It’s a wrap for Mr.Oldman !!! What a legend. Set life @thereallukeevans #GaryOldman @njarecki…”

by Anonymousreply 45004/28/2019

Filming in an airplane.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My office for the day....#dreamland_mtl”

1,249 Likes, 18 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “My office for the day....#dreamland_mtl”

by Anonymousreply 45104/28/2019

This guy is leaving.

“From moalturki’s post on IG https://t.co/xmQKpDSzRl #lukeevans #Dreamland_MTL”

by Anonymousreply 45204/29/2019

Another furry friend is made.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “You so love dogs - and they love you?????? . Credit to owner . . @thereallukeevans @dogsofinstagram #dogs #dogsofinstagram #lukeevans…”

78 Likes, 6 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “You so love dogs - and they love you?????? . Credit to owner . . @thereallukeevans @dogsofinstagram…”

by Anonymousreply 45304/29/2019

It's a wrap!

“From puelodeir’s post on IG https://t.co/CbvUYMWK2a #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 45404/29/2019

Muscular legs on display!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#mondaymotivation leg day. Thanks to my @onepeloton Ive gained some strong legs again!”

558 Likes, 11 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#mondaymotivation leg day. Thanks to my @onepeloton Ive gained some strong legs again!”

by Anonymousreply 45504/29/2019

Luke is back home and working out. For how long, no one knows.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thank you for my chain. Feel like Chav royalty!! ????”

34k Likes, 375 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thank you for my chain. Feel like Chav royalty!! ????”

by Anonymousreply 45605/01/2019

I have to get used to a clean shaven Luke.

???????? ?. on Instagram: “Beautiful #LukeEvans ??????I love him in this look ?????? ??????? - ?? ?? ??? ????) ???????? ??????”

48 Likes, 0 Comments - ???????? ?. (@katerinka221190) on Instagram: “Beautiful #LukeEvans ??????I love him in this look ?????? ??????? - ?? ?? ??? ????) ???????? ??????”

by Anonymousreply 45705/01/2019

Luke wishes Donatella Versace a Happy Birthday!

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Birthday to the Inimitable @donatella_versace ???? ???? ????”

21.5k Likes, 96 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Birthday to the Inimitable @donatella_versace ???? ???? ????”

by Anonymousreply 45805/02/2019

Those feet look familiar. The Traveling Welshman is in Ibiza.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Sorry to ruin the view with my Welsh lallies #ibiza #happy #peace”

17.8k Likes, 271 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Sorry to ruin the view with my Welsh lallies #ibiza #happy #peace”

by Anonymousreply 45905/02/2019

The Two Draculas taken by Gary Oldman's wife Gisele Schmidt.

Gary Oldman & Gisele Schmidt on Instagram: “The two Dracs!! The stories these two vampires have to tell would make anyone blush. @thereallukeevans @njarecki #dreamland_mtl…”

2,787 Likes, 22 Comments - Gary Oldman & Gisele Schmidt (@giseleschmidtofficial) on Instagram: “The two Dracs!! The stories these two vampires have to tell would make anyone blush.…”

by Anonymousreply 46005/02/2019

Dreamland is over!

Moalturkilove on Instagram: “Mo, Nicholas Jarecki and Luke Evans in Montreal #Dreamland_mtl #kidCudi #dukeNicholson #dreamland ?????? #gq #garyoldman #GQMiddleEast ??.…”

279 Likes, 1 Comments - Moalturkilove (@moalturkilove) on Instagram: “Mo, Nicholas Jarecki and Luke Evans in Montreal #Dreamland_mtl #kidCudi #dukeNicholson #dreamland…”

by Anonymousreply 46105/04/2019

Luke says adios to Ibiza.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Offski!! Adios ??????????”

9,044 Likes, 109 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Offski!! Adios ??????????”

by Anonymousreply 46205/06/2019

Luke with a fan.

“From _potter_its_good_to_see_you_ ‘s IG story https://t.co/d3UvkZhtnY #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 46305/07/2019

A fan caught the Welshman in Ibiza recently.

Ana Maria on Instagram: “Privilegios que ibiza ofrece#lukeevans#pedazodeactor#zeus#inmortales#peliculon#unademisfavoritas#????calabonita????”

25 Likes, 3 Comments - Ana Maria (@anny_aniyta) on Instagram: “Privilegios que ibiza…”

by Anonymousreply 46405/08/2019

Piercing eyes on Welsh Wednesday!

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “I’ll just leave this here....!!!!!???????? . Credit to owner . . . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans #thereallukeevans…”

128 Likes, 27 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “I’ll just leave this here....!!!!!???????? . Credit to owner . . . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 46505/08/2019

Luke wishes Sir David Attenborough a Happy Birthday! Love the meme!

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Happy birthday #SirDavidAttenborough you national treasure!! https://t.co/4vhFuygqwc”

by Anonymousreply 46605/08/2019

Luke and David Walliams at a Save The Children UK gala.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Lots of fun this evening raising money for #centenarygala @savechildrenuk with this awesome human being @dwalliams The Gaston hugs for money went down an absolute treat!!! Thank you to all who donated and pledged to This incredible charity that I’m so proud to be an ambassador”

by Anonymousreply 46705/10/2019

A good pair.

“Save the Children Centenary Gala At The Roundhouse LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 09: #DavidWalliams and #LukeEvans attend the Save The Children Centenary Gala at The Roundhouse on May 09, 2019 in London, England. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)”

by Anonymousreply 46805/10/2019

Dashing Welshman.

Rosa Ferramacho on Twitter

“@Regrann from @luke3vans6779 - #LukeEvans at Save The Children: Centenary Gala at The Roundhouse on May 09, 2019 in London https://t.co/ODt3VxUbXh”

by Anonymousreply 46905/10/2019

Radio man.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Had a nice chat to these charming lads the other week on @TalkArt check it out on @applepodcasts And @spotify from today #TalkArtPodcast @RussellTovey @RobertDiament”

by Anonymousreply 47005/10/2019

The ladies love Luke.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/Vzh1nZlMhK #lukeevans https://t.co/mp6VAdEzC5”

by Anonymousreply 47105/10/2019

James Bond, eat your heart out!

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/8ITT1t18f3 #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 47205/10/2019

That Welsh charm in action!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47305/10/2019

A man who likes a nice chat.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Had a nice chat to these charming lads the other week on @TalkArt check it out on @applepodcasts And @spotify from today #TalkArtPodcast…”

13.9k Likes, 74 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Had a nice chat to these charming lads the other week on @TalkArt check it out on @applepodcasts…”

by Anonymousreply 47405/10/2019

Talk Art out now.

Talk Art on Instagram: “????????????????????????????? New @TalkArt episode OUT NOW! Russell & Robert meet leading actor #LukeEvans @TheRealLukeEvans, star of Beauty and the Beast, The…”

321 Likes, 12 Comments - Talk Art (@talkart) on Instagram: “????????????????????????????? New @TalkArt episode OUT NOW! Russell & Robert meet leading actor #LukeEvans…”

by Anonymousreply 47505/10/2019

The best way to see the South of France and Monaco.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Driving to Monaco being total dudes with @thuntingtonwhiteley in @jaguar #fpacesvr the perfect way to see the southern French countryside”

1,567 Likes, 17 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Driving to Monaco being total dudes with @thuntingtonwhiteley in @jaguar #fpacesvr the perfect way…”

by Anonymousreply 47605/10/2019

A Welshman and a Jaguar - hello Gorgeous!

“???????????????????????????????????????????????? Luke Evans posing with the Jaguar F-Type SVR in Nice, France on May 9, 2019. Via Getty. #LukeEvans #Jaguar #MyEdit”

by Anonymousreply 47705/10/2019

Warning: a car ride for the strong of stomach.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/cGuvHK10Jf #lukeevans https://t.co/B2t62USXW1”

by Anonymousreply 47805/10/2019

On the road again.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“#NatalieDormer is a very trusting woman..... #etype #XK120 #got #gameofthrones #roadtrip #partnersincrime @DGandyOfficial https://t.co/GjYar5dpRJ”

by Anonymousreply 47905/11/2019

In a Jaguar with GOT's Natalie Dormer.

Jaguar on Twitter

“It was a vintage arrival into Monaco for Natalie Dormer and @TheRealLukEvans today as they joined @DGandyOfficial and a fleet of #Jaguars old and new ahead of the @FIAFormulaE #MonacoEPrix. #XK120 #Etype #FPACE #FTYPE #SVR”

by Anonymousreply 48005/11/2019

Before the Monaco Grand Prix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48105/11/2019

It's time for a photograph.

“From mendo8888’s post on IG https://t.co/WUsSxIo6FE #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 48205/11/2019

A group shot in Monaco.

“#LukeEvans sported a navy blazer with a striped top and camel trousers for the evening https://t.co/uKIhTw19vk via DailyMail”

by Anonymousreply 48305/11/2019

Daily Mail article and photos of the Monaco Grand Prix party.

Naomie Harris joins Natalie Dormer at Formula E party in Monaco

The actresses a host of other famous faces at a dinner celebrating the ABB Formula E Monaco E-Prix aboard a private yacht on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 48405/11/2019

A casual chic look for Luke. Vroom, vroom.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Total elegance!! I’m sure you all agree?!???? . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans #thereallukeevans #luketeers #lukeevansfans…”

60 Likes, 13 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Total elegance!! I’m sure you all agree?!???? . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 48505/11/2019

Traveling companions.

Dave Benett's Party Page on Instagram: “#tobyhuntingtonwhiteley #lukeevans #nataliedormer #olivercheshire #jaguar #monaco . . . . By @maxcisottiphotographer”

27 Likes, 3 Comments - Dave Benett's Party Page (@davebenettparties) on Instagram: “#tobyhuntingtonwhiteley #lukeevans #nataliedormer #olivercheshire #jaguar #monaco . . . . By…”

by Anonymousreply 48605/11/2019

Modern art, modern man.

Talk Art on Instagram: “????????????????????????????? New @TalkArt episode OUT NOW! Russell & Robert meet leading actor #LukeEvans @TheRealLukeEvans, star of Beauty and the Beast, The…”

339 Likes, 5 Comments - Talk Art (@talkart) on Instagram: “????????????????????????????? New @TalkArt episode OUT NOW! Russell & Robert meet leading actor #LukeEvans…”

by Anonymousreply 48705/11/2019

Spot the Welshman.

Talk Art on Instagram: “????????????????????????? Artworks we discuss in episode 14 with #LukeEvans @TheRealLukeEvans: #MartinParr @martinparrstudio current solo exhibition ‘Only…”

155 Likes, 2 Comments - Talk Art (@talkart) on Instagram: “????????????????????????? Artworks we discuss in episode 14 with #LukeEvans @TheRealLukeEvans: #MartinParr…”

by Anonymousreply 48805/11/2019

Luke and David Gandy - then and now.

@todayindjghistory on Instagram: “You now I can’t resist a good Gandy then & now post, and when it involves Mr Luke Evans, no chance I am passing that up! Here Mr Gandy and…”

298 Likes, 7 Comments - @todayindjghistory on Instagram: “You now I can’t resist a good Gandy then & now post, and when it involves Mr Luke Evans, no chance…”

by Anonymousreply 48905/11/2019

Smoking hot is a good description!

luke_evans_germany?????????????? on Instagram: “Team Jaguar guest Luke Evans attends an exclusive dinner celebrating the ABB FIA Formula E 2019 Monaco E-Prix aboard a private yacht on May…”

81 Likes, 5 Comments - luke_evans_germany?????????????? (@luketeer_1983) on Instagram: “Team Jaguar guest Luke Evans attends an exclusive dinner celebrating the ABB FIA Formula E 2019…”

by Anonymousreply 49005/11/2019

Cars and stars.

“From thuntingtonwhiteley ‘s IG story https://t.co/gsDYJ9we6U #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 49105/11/2019

Luke and Game of Thrones actress Natalie Dormer in Monaco.

“MONACO, MONACO - MAY 11: #LukeEvans and #NatalieDormer seen at the Panasonic Jaguar Racing garage at the Monaco E-Prix on May 11, 2019 in Monaco, Monaco. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Jaguar Land Rover)”

by Anonymousreply 49205/11/2019

Actress Naomie Harris is in Monaco too.

“#NaomieHarris, #OliverCheshire, #NatalieDormer and #LukeEvans seen at the Panasonic Jaguar Racing garage at the Monaco E-Prix on May 11, 2019 in Monaco, Monaco. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Jaguar Land Rover)”

by Anonymousreply 49305/11/2019

Monte Carlo harbor tour.

“#DavidGandy, #LukeEvans and #TobyHuntingtonWhiteley attend at the Panasonic Jaguar Racing garage at the Monaco E-Prix on May 11, 2019 in Monaco, Monaco. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Jaguar Land Rover)”

by Anonymousreply 49405/11/2019

He's chill on Sunday.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Sunday #sunday #sundayvibes #desertislanddiscs #content”

28.1k Likes, 328 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy Sunday #sunday #sundayvibes #desertislanddiscs #content”

by Anonymousreply 49505/12/2019

Crid Walk.

“From laurajjwood’s IG story https://t.co/QStzldovZu #lukeevans https://t.co/6eEJbK7sHq”

by Anonymousreply 49605/12/2019

Time for a chat.

“#NatalieDormer,#DavidGandy and #LukeEvans attend the Monaco E-Prix on May 11, 2019 in Monaco, Monaco. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Jaguar Land Rover)”

by Anonymousreply 49705/12/2019

Luke is interviewed in Monaco.

“From sportmediaset’s post on IG https://t.co/QxDeIHLfBh #lukeevans https://t.co/0kAs9C6ep5”

by Anonymousreply 49805/12/2019

Let's get a close up.

“From sportmediaset’s post on IG https://t.co/QxDeIHLfBh #lukeevans https://t.co/bH7BiuHkUd”

by Anonymousreply 49905/12/2019

All dressed up to party!

“#DavidGandy, #OliverCheshire, #NatalieDormer, #TobyHuntingtonWhiteley and #LukeEvans attend The ABB FIA Formula E 2019 Monaco E-Prix 'Casino Royale' Black Tie Event at Casino de Monte-Carlo on May 11, 2019 in Monaco. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)”

by Anonymousreply 50005/12/2019

Enjoying his time in Monte Carlo.

“From oliver_chesire’s IG story https://t.co/79DMaiD8Ny #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 50105/12/2019

I like him clean shaven but I still have to get used to it.

“From davebenett’s IG story https://t.co/5E5rzGz7do #lukeevans #NatalieDormer #DavidGandy”

by Anonymousreply 50205/12/2019

I want this car.

“From laurajjwood’s post on IG (& Luke’s comment) https://t.co/CpTt16I4tg #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 50305/12/2019

Having a drink in the sun.

“#screencaps #lukeevans 2/2 I added some edits to make clear :)”

by Anonymousreply 50405/12/2019

A video from Jaguar.

“From jaguar’s IG story https://t.co/3E8eKUNceA #lukeevans https://t.co/FmmGAx0X85”

by Anonymousreply 50505/12/2019

Luke posts about the death of actress/singer Doris Day.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Goodbye Doris Day, there was only one of you! I have always loved your voice and the beautiful songs you made eternal. RIP. Hollywood actress and singer, dies aged 97 https://t.co/91iCHCO6Y2”

by Anonymousreply 50605/13/2019

For Brits here, Luke will be on the Graham Norton Show this Saturday.

Virgin Media One on Twitter

“Do we think Jack Whitehall has what it takes for The Graham Norton Show? Gwendoline Christie and Luke Evans, footballing great Peter Crouch and best-selling author and comedian David Walliams take the famous red couch #TheGNShow https://t.co/UrRIsYlJpv”

by Anonymousreply 50705/14/2019

Luke is excited to start filming the second season of The Alienist.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Getting very excited about re-entering the world of the #thealienist for commencement of the second series filming!! Back to the darkness…”

65.6k Likes, 1,522 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Getting very excited about re-entering the world of the #thealienist for commencement of the second…”

by Anonymousreply 50805/15/2019

He's giving off some summer vibes.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/2jrnUdpubg #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 50905/15/2019

Lots of hugs and donations for Save The Children.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Lots of fun this evening raising money for #centenarygala @savechildrenuk with this awesome human being @dwalliams The Gaston hugs for money went down an absolute treat!!! Thank you to all who donated and pledged to This incredible charity that I’m so proud to be an ambassador”

by Anonymousreply 51005/15/2019

Luke lends his support for a children's hospital charity.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “So grateful and inspiring to meet all the amazing nurses, doctors, carers, parents and most especially the brave young people and children…”

7,196 Likes, 41 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “So grateful and inspiring to meet all the amazing nurses, doctors, carers, parents and most…”

by Anonymousreply 51105/16/2019

Luke on the Stephen Colbert Show.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke talking to Stephen Colbert about a party in New Zealand while making The Hobbit???? . . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans @stephencolbert…”

110 Likes, 15 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke talking to Stephen Colbert about a party in New Zealand while making The Hobbit???? . .…”

by Anonymousreply 51205/16/2019

A little hospital visit boosts a child's spirit.

Michelle Horne on Twitter

“@TheRealLukevans @GOSHCharity Thanks for making mia's day xxx”

by Anonymousreply 51305/16/2019

Two ladies he loves.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to spending last summer with these two incredible women in Italy and Montréal while shooting #MurderMystery . Tune into Jack Whitehall…”

73.4k Likes, 290 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to spending last summer with these two incredible women in Italy and Montréal while shooting…”

by Anonymousreply 51405/17/2019

Luke post on the death of architect I M Pei.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Wow, what a legacy this man has left behind, after an iconic career. Age means nothing. Creativity holds no bars - Louvre pyramid architect I M Pei dies aged 102 https://t.co/vQ89lgBYVp”

by Anonymousreply 51505/17/2019

Luke on the Graham Norton Show. Jack Whitehall fills in for Graham.

BBC One on Twitter

“Special guest host ?@jackwhitehall? stands in for @grahnort tonight on ?#TheGNShow. Joining? him are guests @davidwalliams, ?@lovegwendoline,? ?@TheRealLukevans,? ?@petercrouch? & ?@samfendermusic?. Watch tonight at 10.35pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer.”

by Anonymousreply 51605/17/2019

Welsh charm with a cheeky smile.

“#LukeEvans during the filming for the Graham Norton Show at BBC via Gettyimages”

by Anonymousreply 51705/17/2019

One Welshman, one female knight and a Little Britain alumni.

David Walliams on Twitter

“The ?@TheGNShow? tonight on ?@BBCOne? ?@TheRealLukevans? ?@lovegwendoline?”

by Anonymousreply 51805/17/2019

Daily Mail article.

Luke Evans was 'star-struck' by Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow

The actor, 40, discussed his amazement when the actress, 50, invited him to her house while her Friends co-star Lisa Kudrow was visiting, while on Friday's Graham Norton Show.

by Anonymousreply 51905/17/2019

Lazy Luke isn't leaving the sofa today.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “These eyes fascinate???????? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #lukeevansfamily…”

4 Likes, 4 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “These eyes fascinate???????? @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #lukeevansedit…”

by Anonymousreply 52005/18/2019

A clip of Luke from the Graham Norton Show. Jack Whitehall is hosting.

Luke Evans Did Some Crazy Things For Money | The Graham Norton Show | BBC America

Before he was an actor, Luke Evans had a bunch of random jobs including a secret shopper and, surprisingly, a hair stylist. All-new episodes of #GrahamNorton...

by Anonymousreply 52105/20/2019

Back in Budapest to work on the second season of The Alienist.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/3WQ4gDAal9 #lukeevans https://t.co/TJpiATbNOU”

by Anonymousreply 52205/21/2019

Luke has two films coming out soon. Here is the poster of Anna.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Not often I have two movies coming out this close to each other, so this will probably be the only time I get to post two movie posters…”

27.2k Likes, 250 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Not often I have two movies coming out this close to each other, so this will probably be the only…”

by Anonymousreply 52305/22/2019

Murder Mystery is the other film.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Where’s Lukie......? @netflix #MurderMystery June 14”

43.7k Likes, 326 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Where’s Lukie......? @netflix #MurderMystery June 14”

by Anonymousreply 52405/22/2019

Posing with his two Murder Mystery co-stars.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to spending last summer with these two incredible women in Italy and Montréal while shooting #MurderMystery . Tune into Jack Whitehall…”

73.4k Likes, 290 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#tbt to spending last summer with these two incredible women in Italy and Montréal while shooting…”

by Anonymousreply 52505/22/2019

Luke hanging around with canine pal, Huxley.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Missing my pal Huxley today. Happy Friday people! #dogsofinstagram #friday #fridaymood”

1,277 Likes, 15 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Missing my pal Huxley today. Happy Friday people! #dogsofinstagram #friday #fridaymood”

by Anonymousreply 52605/24/2019

This guy won a candlelit dinner and serenade from Luke. Lucky bastard! LOL.

Omaze on Twitter

“Joseph won a candlelit dinner and serenade with @TheRealLukevans. #omazewinners #omaze Jealous? You've still got time enter for the chance to win your own day with him watching an incredible aerobatic plane show! GO: https://t.co/lTUunMQ8Bt https://t.co/ljmGSm9eAb”

by Anonymousreply 52705/24/2019

Bard and Gandalf reunited! Luke attended Sir Ian McKellen's 80th birthday party in Bolton.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Last night in Bolton, we got to surprise this incredible man for his 80th birthday. It was a magical night, full of laughter, tears and a…”

63.2k Likes, 392 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Last night in Bolton, we got to surprise this incredible man for his 80th birthday. It was a…”

by Anonymousreply 52805/25/2019

Some photos of Gandalf's birthday party.

Pete Hunt on Instagram: “Had the privilege to perform at Sir Ian McKellen’s 80th birthday party last night. What an incredible human being and friendly person to…”

119 Likes, 10 Comments - Pete Hunt (@peterhuntbass) on Instagram: “Had the privilege to perform at Sir Ian McKellen’s 80th birthday party last night. What an…”

by Anonymousreply 52905/25/2019

And the prize for the most colorful shirt goes to....LOL.

Richard Gardiner on Instagram: “Luke with a group of musicians who performed at the party on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of Sir Ian McKellen, held last night.…”

50 Likes, 0 Comments - Richard Gardiner (@lord.gardiner) on Instagram: “Luke with a group of musicians who performed at the party on the occasion of the 80th anniversary…”

by Anonymousreply 53005/25/2019

Patterned shirt. Check. Cool shades. Check. He's ready - for something.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/3WQ4gDAal9 #lukeevans https://t.co/lWYF0FhU0B”

by Anonymousreply 53105/26/2019

Luke was spotted at a Mariah Carey concert.

Andrew/Andy on Twitter

“Luke Evans is only in the #royalalberthall to see #mariahcarey !! @MariahCarey #lukeevans @TheRealLukevans”

by Anonymousreply 53205/26/2019

It bears repeating - the ladies love him!

@sammymarshallhayward on Instagram: “@mariahcarey you will always be our baby ?????? @thereallukeevans”

96 Likes, 4 Comments - @sammymarshallhayward on Instagram: “@mariahcarey you will always be our baby ?????? @thereallukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 53305/26/2019

The Traveling Welshman was caught at the airport by a fan.

“From oliviaedward’s post on IG : Look who I bumped into at the airport @.thereallukeevans !!! https://t.co/iOdEcn8r7C #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 53405/26/2019

Some interesting people turned up at Ian McKellen's 80th birthday bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53505/27/2019

Vacationing in bliss (aka Ibiza).

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Bliss #ibiza”

5,998 Likes, 60 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Bliss #ibiza”

by Anonymousreply 53605/27/2019

A publicity still from Luke's film "Anna".

“ANNA : Publicity still of #lukeevans https://t.co/eNK8Rg4y2b”

by Anonymousreply 53705/28/2019

Sun God.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Solar power ????????”

11.8k Likes, 196 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Solar power ????????”

by Anonymousreply 53805/28/2019

I hope he's singing "I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair". Fingers crossed.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “I wish those hands were mine! I can’t believe I said that???????????? . Credit to owner . . #sorrynotsorry @thereallukeevans #lukeevans…”

88 Likes, 13 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “I wish those hands were mine! I can’t believe I said that???????????? . Credit to owner . . #sorrynotsorry…”

by Anonymousreply 53905/29/2019

When New Zealand went Hobbit Mad.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke, do you remember The Hobbit fever that took over New Zealand? Wasn’t it absolute magic. Our weatherman even dressed up as an elf and…”

35 Likes, 7 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke, do you remember The Hobbit fever that took over New Zealand? Wasn’t it absolute magic. Our…”

by Anonymousreply 54005/29/2019

What's better on Welsh Wednesday than a sexy Welsh hunk on a yacht? Nothing.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thank you @ibizaboathire for showing me #Ibiza from the sea, stunning day!! capped off with the best placed sunset I’ve ever seen!!…”

4,381 Likes, 55 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Thank you @ibizaboathire for showing me #Ibiza from the sea, stunning day!! capped off with the…”

by Anonymousreply 54105/29/2019

Swimming and sunbathing in Ibiza.

Hollywood Pipeline on Instagram: “#LukeEvans enjoys a vacation on the beautiful island of #Ibiza wearing tiny black swim shorts after admitting he’s still starstruck…”

82 Likes, 2 Comments - Hollywood Pipeline (@thehollywoodpipeline) on Instagram: “#LukeEvans enjoys a vacation on the beautiful island of #Ibiza wearing tiny black swim shorts after…”

by Anonymousreply 54205/30/2019

OMG he is sexy. Just.....

by Anonymousreply 54305/30/2019

A Welshman and his new best friend.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “@canitarocks best mate Mago looking pleasantly distracted as per usual. #dogsofinstagram #tbt”

9,508 Likes, 99 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “@canitarocks best mate Mago looking pleasantly distracted as per usual. #dogsofinstagram #tbt”

by Anonymousreply 54405/30/2019

A new acting adventure begins in Budapest.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Green bridge...white stubble...new adventure!! #angelofdarkness #alienist”

52.1k Likes, 463 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Green bridge...white stubble...new adventure!! #angelofdarkness #alienist”

by Anonymousreply 54506/02/2019

In the sky again.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#thetravellingwelshman”

30k Likes, 224 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “#thetravellingwelshman”

by Anonymousreply 54606/04/2019

One of Luke's super fans got to meet her man.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke, I cannot believe what you did last night to make sure that I met you. You were kindness itself - and so was Holly. . Sorry I Looked…”

126 Likes, 64 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke, I cannot believe what you did last night to make sure that I met you. You were kindness…”

by Anonymousreply 54706/05/2019

Luke at the Royal Academy of Arts.

Mirkwood on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #RoyalAcademyofArts de #London Photos #GettyImages #davidmbenett #eamonnmmccormack”

15 Likes, 2 Comments - Mirkwood (@sweetynette77) on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #RoyalAcademyofArts de #London Photos #GettyImages #davidmbenett #eamonnmmccormack”

by Anonymousreply 54806/05/2019

With Paloma Faith.

luke evans????? on Instagram: “Stunning photo Luke ! ???? @thereallukeevans #LukeEvans #iststories #????credit to the owner”

11 Likes, 0 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “Stunning photo Luke ! ???? @thereallukeevans #LukeEvans #iststories #????credit to the owner”

by Anonymousreply 54906/05/2019

Sneaky pic.

? Luke Evans ? on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukeevansisperfect #lukeevansfans #lukeevans7billionsmilesandyoursismyfavorite #lukeevansfamily…”

51 Likes, 2 Comments - ? Luke Evans ? (@luke_evans_forever) on Instagram: “@thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukeevansisperfect #lukeevansfans…”

by Anonymousreply 55006/05/2019

With Kylie Minogue and Kelly Osbourne.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “The Bash Street Kids at #RAsummer party @royalacademyarts #graysonperry”

3,838 Likes, 25 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “The Bash Street Kids at #RAsummer party @royalacademyarts #graysonperry”

by Anonymousreply 55106/05/2019

Luke appears briefly in this Paloma Faith IG story.

“From palomafaith’s IG story https://t.co/u7X9w1WbLA #lukeevans https://t.co/deVVJJvjwg”

by Anonymousreply 55206/05/2019

Vlad is on the prowl in London!

“From hollyanngoodchild’s IG story https://t.co/AicSZvmNvi #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 55306/05/2019

Stylish as ever.

“The Royal Academy Of Arts Summer Exhibition Preview Party #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 55406/05/2019

I like the clean shaven look.

Mirkwood on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #RoyalAcademyofArts de #London Photos #GettyImages #davidmbenett #eamonnmmccormack”

15 Likes, 2 Comments - Mirkwood (@sweetynette77) on Instagram: “#LukeEvans #RoyalAcademyofArts de #London Photos #GettyImages #davidmbenett #eamonnmmccormack”

by Anonymousreply 55506/05/2019

It's party time!

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From shutterstock : Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition preview party, London, UK #lukeevans https://t.co/dDSm08CRT9”

by Anonymousreply 55606/05/2019

Luke at the Royal Academy of Art event.

???ZONY? on Twitter

“From shutterstock : Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition preview party, London, UK #lukeevans https://t.co/dDSm08CRT9”

by Anonymousreply 55706/05/2019

Waiting for photographers to get their pictures.

“From EsquireEs “#LukeEvans y la americana de lino que llevarás a la oficina este verano.” https://t.co/geLDxwuiwr”

by Anonymousreply 55806/05/2019

Beauty and the Beast.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/3WQ4gDAal9 #lukeevans”

by Anonymousreply 55906/05/2019

Back in Budapest. It's time to work.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/3WQ4gDAal9 #lukeevans https://t.co/8vIRP1lBQJ”

by Anonymousreply 56006/05/2019

Luke with his longtime friend, Holly Goodchild.

by Anonymousreply 56106/06/2019

Luke posts some photos of Sir Tom Jones and himself to honour the Welsh knight's birthday.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy 79th birthday to the one THE ONLY, Knight from the Valleys.....Sir. Tom. Jones!! second pic is of @realsirtomjones @kylieminogue and…”

3,305 Likes, 23 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Happy 79th birthday to the one THE ONLY, Knight from the Valleys.....Sir. Tom. Jones!! second pic…”

by Anonymousreply 56206/07/2019

Luke is looking good in Budapest.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Second day on set. Feeling good. John Schuyler Moore is back and in the thick of the action as ever... #thealienist oh! And Happy Friday…”

32.5k Likes, 422 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “Second day on set. Feeling good. John Schuyler Moore is back and in the thick of the action as…”

by Anonymousreply 56306/07/2019

A scooter upgrade for Luke.

@thereallukeevans on Instagram: “One essential Upgrade for this Budapest adventure..... in 2017 and then in 2019 #inokim #inokimhungary #inokimscooter #inokimroller…”

14.5k Likes, 129 Comments - @thereallukeevans on Instagram: “One essential Upgrade for this Budapest adventure..... in 2017 and then in 2019 #inokim…”

by Anonymousreply 56406/08/2019

Luke's post for World Oceans Day.

Luke George Evans on Instagram: “Let us be remembered as the generation who halted the destruction of our oceans and not the opposite. These kinds of tragic images cannot…”

2,934 Likes, 48 Comments - Luke George Evans (@thereallukeevans) on Instagram: “Let us be remembered as the generation who halted the destruction of our oceans and not the…”

by Anonymousreply 56506/08/2019

Luke isn't a fan of high stiff collars.

Mirkwood on Instagram: “Regrann from @thereallukeevans #LukeEvans story #thealienist #season2”

1 Likes, 0 Comments - Mirkwood (@sweetynette77) on Instagram: “Regrann from @thereallukeevans #LukeEvans story #thealienist #season2”

by Anonymousreply 56606/08/2019

He found a new canine friend.

by Anonymousreply 56706/09/2019

Luke is pissed about gays being beaten.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“You won’t ever Fucking win!!!! We Ain’t Going Anywhere!!! #pride #loveislove #getoverit #humanity #acceptance #love ???? #pridemonth #gay”

by Anonymousreply 56806/09/2019

What better way to start the week than with a stroll by the Danube.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Morning stroll by the Danube, Beautlful. https://t.co/Wb2Nt6QRjK”

by Anonymousreply 56906/10/2019

Monday Motivation.

“From Luke’s post on IG : New week new dramas new adventures #mondaymotivation https://t.co/Fv9agUIpjW #lukeevans https://t.co/74WaiTmR6a”

by Anonymousreply 57006/10/2019

A classic pose in pinstripes and umbrella.

Luke Evans on Instagram: “For you anything @magnushastings ??? My buddy @thereallukeevans got inside my London box to show his support and to shelter from the…”

15.1k Likes, 119 Comments - Luke Evans (@thereallukeevans) on Instagram: “For you anything @magnushastings ??? My buddy @thereallukeevans got inside my London box to show…”

by Anonymousreply 57106/10/2019

Luke with Dakota Fanning.

“From douglasthesmithest’s post on IG https://t.co/wAMfm6cgak #lukeevans #thealienist #angelofdarkness #dakotafanning #douglassmith”

by Anonymousreply 57206/10/2019

So long as there is food, he is happy!

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/3WQ4gDAal9 #lukeevans https://t.co/0gUJqyDoWg”

by Anonymousreply 57306/10/2019

Getting close in Anna.

Sarah on Instagram: “Hmm. Now I’m a bit confused. ???????? As long as she doesn’t kill him, I will consider the relationship a success. ???? #LukeEvans #SashaLuss…”

192 Likes, 11 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “Hmm. Now I’m a bit confused. ???????? As long as she doesn’t kill him, I will consider the relationship a…”

by Anonymousreply 57406/12/2019

Closer still.

Sarah on Instagram: “Oooo sexy times!???? I’m guessing he gets his ass kicked shortly after. ???? #LukeEvans #SashaLuss #AnnaMovie”

93 Likes, 6 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “Oooo sexy times!???? I’m guessing he gets his ass kicked shortly after. ???? #LukeEvans #SashaLuss…”

by Anonymousreply 57506/12/2019

Luke and the Hulk at the gym.

Dr. Tóth Gábor on Instagram: “#lukeevans #thehobbit #smaug #bard #guston #movies #star #hollywood #actor #instapic #inspiration #shooting #hobbit #fastandfurious…”

62 Likes, 2 Comments - Dr. Tóth Gábor (@dr.t.gabor) on Instagram: “#lukeevans #thehobbit #smaug #bard #guston #movies #star #hollywood #actor #instapic #inspiration…”

by Anonymousreply 57606/13/2019

Photos of Luke from the film "Anna".

Luke Evans France on Instagram: “Photos de Luke dans le film ANNA Via allociné #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #luketeers #anna #allocine #film #instalike #instagood…”

120 Likes, 2 Comments - Luke Evans France (@lukeevansfrance) on Instagram: “Photos de Luke dans le film ANNA Via allociné #lukeevans #lukeevansfans #luketeers #anna #allocine…”

by Anonymousreply 57706/13/2019

Murder Mystery - Whodunnit?

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/3WQ4gDAal9 #lukeevans https://t.co/yzJppILHWf”

by Anonymousreply 57806/14/2019

Cool Dude gif.

Luke Evans on Twitter

““Evans has gotten so good at playing mannered crooks that whenever he appears onscreen, there’s a Smell-O-Vision waft of cologne and vermouth.” - I’ll take that!!! https://t.co/t0ileFE1dv https://t.co/0LvDps6EUP”

by Anonymousreply 57906/14/2019

A Tuxedo Cheers gif.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Here’s to the worldwide release of #MurderMystery on @NetflixFilm today Time for you to be the detective....???????????????????????????? https://t.co/0utOkAtKdR”

by Anonymousreply 58006/14/2019

Flashback Friday - young Luke.

luke evans????? on Instagram: “Thank you Luke for seeing my Istagram stories ?????? Good Night ???? Sweetie Sleep well ???????????? @thereallukeevans #LukeEvans”

69 Likes, 6 Comments - luke evans????? (@aaron_perry_taylor_johnson) on Instagram: “Thank you Luke for seeing my Istagram stories ?????? Good Night ???? Sweetie Sleep well ????????????…”

by Anonymousreply 58106/14/2019

A Welshman in Regents Park.

Dedicated Luketeer on Instagram: “Luke and his London ?????? . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansfans #luketeers #actor #singer #model…”

84 Likes, 17 Comments - Dedicated Luketeer (@leemitageluke) on Instagram: “Luke and his London ?????? . @thereallukeevans #lukeevans #lukegeorgeevans #thereallukeevans…”

by Anonymousreply 58206/15/2019

OK. he stole another baby.

??ri? g??ri? ?????i?. on Instagram: “???? #LukeEvans @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #luketeers”

207 Likes, 5 Comments - ??ri? g??ri? ?????i?. (@maria.gloria.natalia) on Instagram: “???? #LukeEvans @thereallukeevans #thereallukeevans #lukeevansactor #luketeers”

by Anonymousreply 58306/15/2019

It's hot under all those clothes.

Luke Evans on Instagram: “Me and Duke, withstanding the intense Hungarian heat in tweed, hats and corsets.... #AngelofDarkness #theAlienisttnt #theAlienist”

58.3k Likes, 507 Comments - Luke Evans (@thereallukeevans) on Instagram: “Me and Duke, withstanding the intense Hungarian heat in tweed, hats and corsets....…”

by Anonymousreply 58406/15/2019

Stills from "Murder Mystery".

Monika (@monitroll65) • Instagram photos and videos

211 Followers, 229 Following, 666 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Monika (@monitroll65)

by Anonymousreply 58506/15/2019

This is a better link.

Monika on Instagram: “I've rewatched #MurderMystery ???? Great cast and the chemistry between the actors is amazing ???? I laughed a lot and loved the scenes between…”

10 Likes, 5 Comments - Monika (@monitroll65) on Instagram: “I've rewatched #MurderMystery ???? Great cast and the chemistry between the actors is amazing ???? I…”

by Anonymousreply 58606/15/2019

Interesting comments here

A2814398-C0-BE-431-F-BE81-AB2684-FBD286

Image A2814398-C0-BE-431-F-BE81-AB2684-FBD286 hosted in imgbb.com

by Anonymousreply 58706/15/2019

Luke wishes his father a Happy Father's Day!

Luke Evans on Instagram: “?This man is awesome, He is my mentor, he is my rock, He is my hero. I love you dad. Happy Father’s Day #HappyFathersDay #fathersday ?”

38.4k Likes, 263 Comments - Luke Evans (@thereallukeevans) on Instagram: “?This man is awesome, He is my mentor, he is my rock, He is my hero. I love you dad. Happy Father’s…”

by Anonymousreply 58806/16/2019

Beautiful photo - the man and the scenery.

LukeEvansAddicted on Instagram: “New still form #MurderMystery Source :https://imdb.com We don't use this pics for profit. If you recognize any of these pics as your own…”

39 Likes, 2 Comments - LukeEvansAddicted (@lukeevansaddicted) on Instagram: “New still form #MurderMystery Source :https://imdb.com We don't use this pics for profit. If you…”

by Anonymousreply 58906/16/2019

This lady has been working on Luke's skin for 10 years.

Nuz Shugaa SUPERFACIALIST-BODY on Instagram: “Who’s been watching @netflix #murdermystery this is @gillianbruce_1 photo of my handsome friend @thereallukeevans for the movie ???? she did a…”

83 Likes, 16 Comments - Nuz Shugaa SUPERFACIALIST-BODY (@nuzshugaa) on Instagram: “Who’s been watching @netflix #murdermystery this is @gillianbruce_1 photo of my handsome friend…”

by Anonymousreply 59006/17/2019

Luke's film "Anna" opens Friday.

Anna on Twitter

“Luke Evans is Alex. See #AnnaMovie, coming to theaters Friday. https://t.co/LrSmYgJ55w”

by Anonymousreply 59106/17/2019

Showing off her body in "Anna".

Sarah on Instagram: “I’m REALLY looking forward to Anna. That is all. ???? ????????? #LukeEvans #SashaLuss #Anna #AnnaMovie #MyEdit”

55 Likes, 9 Comments - Sarah (@luuuuuke_evans) on Instagram: “I’m REALLY looking forward to Anna. That is all. ???? ????????? #LukeEvans #SashaLuss #Anna #AnnaMovie…”

by Anonymousreply 59206/17/2019

Luke can sleep anywhere.

Luke Evans on Instagram: “I could literally sleep on a chickens lip... ????”

43.7k Likes, 436 Comments - Luke Evans (@thereallukeevans) on Instagram: “I could literally sleep on a chickens lip... ????”

by Anonymousreply 59306/18/2019

Luke's dad was in The Hobbit.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“True story. Fun fact. Epic memory @TheHobbitMovie #bardthebowman https://t.co/KXp0lpKAI7”

by Anonymousreply 59406/18/2019

"Murder Mystery" was viewed by nearly 40 million people which makes it Netflix's biggest ever opening weekend films.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“BOOM!!! ???? Murder Mystery Viewed By 30.9M Accounts in 3 Days, the BIGGEST EVER OPENING WEEKEND for one of netflix original movies. https://t.co/fMAClBOZA9 via @thr”

by Anonymousreply 59506/19/2019

Luke posts for World Refugee Day.

Luke Evans on Twitter

“Every year millions of people worldwide are displaced, people forced to flee their homes due to war, conflict & persecution. Today we remind ourselves of this situation. I took this pic as I entered a refugee settlement last November. #change #WorldRefugeeDay #SavetheChildren”

by Anonymousreply 59606/20/2019

Luke and Jennifer Aniston in "Murder Mystery".

“From douglasthesmithest’s IG story https://t.co/TflsJh50SX #lukeevans https://t.co/pB5gPO4PEG”

by Anonymousreply 59706/20/2019

A horse on the set in Budapest.

“From Luke’s IG story https://t.co/3WQ4gDAal9 #lukeevans https://t.co/SNdQKVAvJe”

by Anonymousreply 59806/20/2019

Luke and fan.

James Burgess on Twitter

“MURDER MYSTERY: ?????? Frothy caper in mould of Cluedo whodunnit Clue, broken record for most-watched film on @NetflixFilm. Great supp. cast @TheRealLukevans & Gemma Arterton hilarious w/ great one-liners. Light as soufflé, Aniston’s funniest since @HorribleBosses. #MurderMystery”

by Anonymousreply 59906/20/2019

Link to a new thread.

The Amazing Life Of Luke Evans 31

Welsh gay actor Luke Evans is currently shooting the second installment of "The Alienist" in Budapest. His film "Murder Mystery" set a record for most successful opening weekend on Netflix and ...

by Anonymousreply 60006/20/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!