Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'I killed JonBenét Ramsey!’ Convicted pedophile Gary Oliva has confessed to the murder

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2019 1:37 AM

Sure

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2019 7:43 PM

I don’t believe this

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2019 7:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2019 7:51 PM

It would be easy to rule him out. Just test his DNA against the foreign DNA found on JonBenet's clothing.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2019 7:54 PM

As I said in the other thread, an intruder would not break into the house, grab a child from her room, take her to the basement several floors away, have sex with her, wander around looking for a notepad, write pages of material, choke the child and hit her, and exit without leaving any traces of forced exit or entry. A sane intruder would want to get in and accomplish their business as quickly as possible, because they would be afraid of being caught.

No, the only way that someone who did not live in the house would do all that, was if they had permission to be there.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2019 7:54 PM

The Patsy Ramsey troll is going to have to go on the dole.

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote]A sane intruder

There's a slight flaw in your reasoning, there...

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2019 7:58 PM

“Vail has suspected Vail's involvement in JonBenét's murder for 22 years . . .”

Wait! Is this a case of multiple personalities?!?

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2019 7:59 PM

I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2019 8:07 PM

Doubtful. The amount of money asked for was so odd and coincided with a payment John had just received, right.? I haven’t paid attention to this in awhile but made me think it had to be the family or a work colleague or someone who knew about the exact dollar figure.

And strangers take kids from homes if they don’t grab them outside - too risky.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2019 8:07 PM

I've never heard of investigators believing that "multiple" intruders were in the house that night.

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2019 8:07 PM

"And strangers take kids from homes if they don’t grab them outside - too risky. "

And during that "grab", do they stop to have sex with the kid and stage elaborate death scenes, and wander around looking for notepads and flashlights in a huge house they're not familiar with?

Either a family member did it, or someone a family member invited in.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2019 8:30 PM

No you fuckface. I killed her.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2019 8:45 PM

Attention whore whoring for attention.

Don't forget the other confessions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2019 8:54 PM

Let's hope they compare his DNA to the DNA found on JonBenet's clothes and underwear as quickly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2019 8:57 PM

Strange people come forward and admit to infamous murders. They want attention.

During The Boston Strangler murders a number of men turned themselves into the police and said that they did it - and they hadn't. This is not unusual.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2019 8:57 PM

“Her head bashed in half and I watched her die.”

I thought she was strangled with a piece of rope tightened by a paintbrush handle.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2019 9:48 PM

Oh please. Remember that otherthree named freak, what was it, John David Carr, or something? This case brings the lunatics out of the woodwork and always shall.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2019 10:38 PM

r18

He was stuck in Thailand and had no money to get back home. He confessed to get a free trip home. He later became a woman.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2019 1:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!