Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

rumors that Eduardo Verastegui and Enrique Pena Nietos are having a relationship

these two guys announced three months ago that Pena Nieto was getting divorced, and most people didn't believe them, now it seems that he and his wife are really separating and moving apart according to other sources I wonder if Verastegui has anything to do with this???!!! I hope so!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2019 4:35 PM

Who's the handsome Seniorito?

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2019 11:34 PM

He's older now than OP's pic, and this one here. He was so pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2019 11:36 PM

Here's the president expressing his admiration for Eduardo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2019 11:38 PM

Are these Telenovela stars?

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2019 11:40 PM

Pena Nietos is the President of Mexico.

Verastegui is a model/actor....famous for a JLo video and the movie Chasing Papi.......hes also a reported religious fanatic and a known homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2019 11:42 PM

Thought Eduardo Verastegui was a homophobic Jesus-freak Christian.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2019 11:43 PM

I adore that Americans don't know EPN.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2019 11:43 PM

Peña Nieto is the former President of Mexico. He was succeeded by Andrés Manuel López Obrador last month.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2019 11:50 PM

it is confirmed now that Pena nieto and his wife are divorcing and there's rumors that Eduardo Verastigui is building what's going to be the biggest jesus statue in the world with pena nietos's money in mexico.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2019 11:13 PM

They're both really handsome.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2019 11:16 PM

It was right in front of us this whole time. They didn't even bother trying to hide it. lol

Eduardo seems to be a social climber. Flopped in music, acting, modelling, and now directing. Dated and presumably got dumped by Ricky at the height of his fame and then turned to the church who would get him money to go on tv and shit and as R9 said is now rumored to be using EPN's money to build that Jesus statue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2019 8:59 AM

He must’ve known the gay tabloid shit was coming because he allowed himself to be filmed dancing with a woman and paid tabloids to link him with a woman for the first time in like 15 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2019 12:27 PM

I hope EPN hooked up with Trudeau.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2019 3:55 PM

What about Gabriel Soto?

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2019 4:04 PM

He pings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2019 12:38 PM

I can just imagine their coke-fueled orgies.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2019 1:05 PM

Who's taller, EPN or Macron?

That's another pairing I'd like to see. But yeah, pairing with Trudeau is a hot thought.

Most people in Mexico grew to hate EPN, but he is fucking handsome ala Gavin Newsom.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 3:33 PM

Macron is 5’8” and EPN is 5’7”.

They’re both dreadfully short.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 4:45 PM

R18, that's the mo,st unforgivable part of all of this.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2019 4:54 PM

Wow. I thought Pena Nietos must be at least bi. If this is true I think it is wonderful!

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 5:00 PM

Verastegui is practically part of a Christian cult. He was brainwashed while filming the film Bella and is pretty much a lost cause. I am surprised to see Pena Nieto involved with this nutcase, as beautiful as he might be.

Enrique, gurl you are in danger!

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2019 5:11 PM

R21 EPN is a soulless politician who does whatever the powers that be tell him to do (eg get married to a then-popular telenovela star). Safe to say he's use to palling around with said danger.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2019 8:03 AM

With $100m of El Chapo’s bribe money in his pocket, EPN seems much taller than 5’7”.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2019 8:17 AM

Speak for yourself R23, drug lord money isn't very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2019 2:21 PM

Latino gossip is absolutely wild and I feel bad for non spanish speakers

R21 It's rumored that Enrique abused his first wife, Monica Pretelini, and when she found out that he was dating a man he went too far and killed her. The cause of her death was ultimately ruled just a seizure when she had never had one before, and that was after media reports said she suffered a drug overdose. Then his PR team and PRI party used the dead wife, youth, decent looks, and a shiny new telenovela star wife (Angelica Rivera) to flip public opinion in his favor and then BOOM he's president and PRI party has the presidency for the first time in 12 years. Then he's done being president and he and Rivera get divorced cause the contract is over.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2019 1:10 PM

Enrique doesn’t strike me as a wife killer, but he was always rumored to be a cock whore . The worst thing to happen to him was becoming president.

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2019 4:18 PM

Even if he didn’t directly kill her he was probably in on it tbh. Politicans are soulless and will do vile things if they think/know they can get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2019 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!