Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rosario Dawson and Senator Cory Booker Spark Dating Rumors After Night Out on Broadway

Washington, meet Hollywood.

Rosario Dawson and Senator Cory Booker have been sparking dating rumors as of late, especially after the two of them attended the Broadway hit Dear Evan Hansen together. A source confirmed to E! News that the Daredevil actress and New Jersey lawmaker "appeared to be a couple." In fact, they brought some family members along to the musical as well. The source said Dawson's daughter and Booker's niece were there, too.

After the show, the 39-year-old got onstage and gave a little performance of her own as she sang an impromptu tune that said "I love you" in it. They also took photos with cast members, including lead actors Taylor Trensch and Lisa Brescia.

Diamond Essence White, an understudy in the show who also got to spend a few moments with the senator, tweeted about her experience.

"I know I'm being a nerd right now but Senator Cory Booker and Rosario Dawson saw the show tonight while I was on," she wrote on Saturday night. "I had to leave the room because I got too star struck and started crying."

According to Page Six, the Dear Evan Hansen outing was the second date night in a short period of time. The publication reported that they were seen at the movies together in New York City on Thursday night.

Neither Booker nor Dawson has commented on their relationship status or posted about it on social media. She perhaps hinted at it in a screen shot posted to her Instagram Story. "Hope somebody comes into your life & makes you so f--king happy & doesn't disappoint & makes you realize everything happens for a reason," it read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 12, 2019 5:27 PM

She has nice bazooms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2019 5:02 AM

With his presidential campaign right around the corner, here's Corey singing to Rosario:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2019 5:11 AM

It's not like people ever fake relationships for political gain.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2019 5:31 AM

Ms Dawson; leave Mr Booker to God, lest what I suspect to be YOUR closet comes a tumbling down. Politician = arsehole. Why this don't seem to be well known for all politicians , even the ones on one's "side", should be a matter of urgency.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2019 5:52 AM

She hates body hair so she should love his bald head

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2019 5:54 AM

They would make nice Boule black children

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2019 5:57 AM

She hates Hillary and showed it in 2016. Booker should find another beard, this one won't help him.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2019 11:16 AM

Beard, “Rosario” be thy name.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2019 11:28 AM

This is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2019 12:36 PM

Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2019 12:43 PM

Oh Lord, here we go

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2019 2:55 PM

So she is a lesbian ?

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2019 6:57 PM

She looks lesbian-approved.

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2019 7:27 PM

She has the battiest taste in men (see: André, Eric)

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2019 7:39 PM

I like them together.

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2019 7:53 PM

So this means he is really straight after all?

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2019 11:01 PM

He is so transparent. He tried to beard with Mindy when he was trying to get noticed for VP in 2016. Now he wants Rosario in time for 2020.

Gurl please. Nobody is buying that you like women.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2019 4:33 AM

MS Cory with Rosario?! What a laugh. I hope someones outs that little queen now. It is so obvious that they are bearding that it is obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2019 2:49 PM

So, Cory has finally found "the one" after, as one poster stated in a previous thread, 15 imaginary girlfriends.

In Cory's defense, he does have Venus retrograde in Aries which can make finding love very difficult, if not impossible. A retrograde Venus is difficult to overcome for some. He also has Jupiter in Virgo residing in his 8th house. An 8th house Jupiter can indicate lots of sexual partners or the opportunity for a lot of sexual partners. He could attract a lot of women, but be super critical of them.

Both Rosario and Cory have their Sun in Taurus. They probably really get each other. Without a birth time for Rosario it will be hard to really know their compatibility. They might actually be able to pull this off...

Nothing in his astrological chart explains his stint as a "Walker" for Gayle King. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2019 10:48 PM

R19 Booker likes youranus ! That is his issue. His gayness not his fucking sun sign or his rising cock sign or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2019 2:41 PM

I am not buying this, at all. She's weird and not at all the type of person he would normally date (insert "she's not a man" joke if you feel the need). She's available, and he's looking to not be single. They've known each other for years. Why didn't he ask her out before this? Oh- right- because he's not interested. He's "interested" in his career.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2019 5:19 PM

NO Cory has been dating in Europe until now.......

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2019 5:21 PM

She shilled for Bernie in 2016 and now she’s bearding for Booker.

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2019 5:32 PM

She is an awful actress. I don't understand how she had a career except she loves taking her clothes off.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2019 5:36 PM

She was dating Danny Boyle for a while

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2019 5:43 PM

Slut!

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2019 5:44 PM

I thought she only dated white guys?

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2019 5:47 PM

There was a BI about this

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2019 5:55 PM

What's a Bl? I'm no expert, but aren't there women out there with much better bodies they could get to take their clothes off? Is this the best they can get? For God's sake, her implanted breasts aren't even the same size. Is this not fixable? And apparently her only option is to date a gay guy, so I guess other men must agree. Put it away!

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2019 6:05 PM

Blind Item

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2019 6:06 PM

The third item is about Ms. Cory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2019 6:09 PM

his on camera during the Kavanagh hearing proved he is as gay as the bonnet on Judy Garland's head as she's giving birth in "Easter Parade"

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2019 6:43 PM

Yeah, um no.

Don’t do it, bruh...

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2019 6:46 PM

I don’t understand in the article why Dawson got up on stage at the end of the show to sing a song

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2019 7:48 PM

Wow, she’s been hiding for a while now...

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2019 8:02 PM

Gurleen!

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2019 8:34 PM

She is very manly looking.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2019 6:19 PM

First Lady Rosario

by Anonymousreply 38January 14, 2019 11:55 PM

They are already being called a power couple.

by Anonymousreply 39January 14, 2019 11:56 PM

They've been dating since December. Really? Wasn't he dating Cleo Wade in December? Can't even keep it all straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2019 1:47 PM

r1: Well, if you're gonna pay for them, you might as well get a pair that looks good.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2019 1:58 PM

r6: Their kids would be biracial just like their biracial parents.

Cory should just grow a pair and run as a single male. A romantic relationship would just look like bearding.

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2019 2:19 PM

R41, those don't look good. Do they offer refunds for this sort of thing?

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2019 2:41 PM

whores

by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2019 2:43 PM

If Booker wants ANY shot at higher office, he needs to stay far away from that Bernie slag.

by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2019 2:43 PM

She's almost as bad as Susan Sarandon... why doesn't she get the same hate?

by Anonymousreply 46January 15, 2019 2:44 PM

She was with Joshua Jackson and Colin Farrell back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2019 2:46 PM

Those other relationships seemed real. This one with Princess Booker doesn't.......

by Anonymousreply 48January 15, 2019 3:10 PM

I once started a thread about who would be Cory Booker's beard once he started running for president, and it immediately got shot down by some prisspot posting, "OP, why are you persecuting our Democratic allies?"

I'm feeling vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2019 3:17 PM

She's trash. She's had just about everyone, it seems. There's always a list of "oh she dated..." on every site and it always has different names- and a big list of them, too. I can't imagine what he thinks he can gain by teaming up with her worn out goods. She has zero class and I can't imagine how anyone could see her as a potential First Lady. He is making an ass out of himself at this point. Always chasing fame and famous people, but supposed to be about helping the average person? Ok- sure. So when he doesn't get the nomination- and he won't- is she going to marry him and move to Newark, NJ? Who believes this stuff? Who would vote for him at this point? There isn't one person in any comments section that can take this "relationship" seriously. You're 50 and still doing stuff like this. Can't even run your personal life and you want to run the country? I would vote for a single person, a gay person- whatever he really is. But I won't vote for a fake person. Or a fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2019 3:23 PM

R50 Is she really a slut or are you projecting? Didn't she pump that cute guy from SATC? Did Colin Farrell have his way with her too?

by Anonymousreply 51January 15, 2019 3:45 PM

Isn’t she a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 52January 15, 2019 4:02 PM

Melania has softened us up for more nude celebrity shaved snapper at the top of the Washington power hierarchy.

by Anonymousreply 53January 15, 2019 4:21 PM

Cory booker can take his paid-by-big-pharma closeted ass back to Newark and stay out of DC please! No more corporate Democrats, this country is moving forward

by Anonymousreply 54January 15, 2019 4:25 PM

Major mistake. How can you not feel embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 55January 15, 2019 6:01 PM

I'm definitely embarrassed for him. This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Passed around Hollywood like a pack of smokes and hates HRC, now she wants to climb on Booker's dick. Neither one has any integrity or conviction in their values at this point.

by Anonymousreply 56January 15, 2019 10:09 PM

Boy, she's certainly full of herself (insert video of her smiling that big smile and scrunching up her nose- she does that about every two seconds in her new YT video. Ugh.) Nice Botox job on your forehead that never moves. (Scrunch nose, big smillllleeeeee).

I can't believe that someone spent their entire life going to the best schools and working so hard to be distinguished would team up with this trash bag right before he biggest career move of his life. It just screams, I have no common sense. I only care about fame and notoriety.

She's just nasty. That's the best word for it.

by Anonymousreply 57January 28, 2019 2:04 AM

And, yet, he still likes everything Cleo Wade does and says on Instagram. Because he is still in love with her. He's at least bisexual. Hes pretty obsessed with Wade.

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2019 1:23 PM

R24, I like her. She seems to have a genuine respect for SF and stuff. She’s probably just doing a friend a favor.

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2019 1:35 PM

R49, since Kavenaugh, the Convigton kids, the fake Cohen story in the Guardian, and a bunch of other things, Trump Derangement Syndrome symptoms aren’t dangerously high anymore. Sanity is making a small comeback.

by Anonymousreply 60January 31, 2019 1:38 PM

R57 what makes RD "nasty" or a "trashbag"? I don't have any opinion on her whatsoever, but AFAIA, it's not like she's some tabloid or sex tape star. Why the weirdly strong language?

by Anonymousreply 61January 31, 2019 1:41 PM

They're both gay so here we go again. And its fucking 2019.

by Anonymousreply 62January 31, 2019 1:48 PM

Cory Booker is a huge joke. So emotional, so impulsive, so juvenile, so repulsive. Of course those are just his good points.

by Anonymousreply 63January 31, 2019 2:00 PM

She's a good 'likable' choice. They both are really. Although I'd rather see her team up with Keegan Michael Key and make a great comedy film. I think Corey really wants the VP. Kamala is the alpha between the two of them anyway but both together would be too much. He has a John Edwards kind of vibe. Dungeon in the basement?

by Anonymousreply 64January 31, 2019 2:02 PM

She's had a lot of dick for a gay woman. I stand by my nasty comment.

And he'd do anything if he thought he had another shot with CW. He's still in love with her. This doesn't mean he also doesn't like men, but come on. He fawns all over her every chance he gets. If he was acting, why not fawn over Rosario on IG since you're supposed to be in a relationship with her?

Both RD and CB want the attention- that's why they're doing this. It also helps keep the gay rumors at bay for him. But he's bisexual, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 65January 31, 2019 2:03 PM

Regardless~ why would we want another inauthentic career minded president? Aren't we worth more than that. Let Republicans stand for hypocrisy and the closet.

by Anonymousreply 66January 31, 2019 2:10 PM

I don't, personally. I can't stand the drama and the bad acting with him. But if it comes down to him or the thing we have now, I'm choosing him. Doubt he will get that far though.

by Anonymousreply 67January 31, 2019 2:13 PM

Rosario and her mother squatted in an apt in the East Village for years and the whole building was full of squatters, they took care of the building and eventually got to own the apt for like a few bucks, really good deal.

by Anonymousreply 68January 31, 2019 2:32 PM

Careful , Corey. Do not offend her. She what she does to the men who do? Although, you might like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 31, 2019 3:12 PM

She tries to play both sides of the fence and used Sarah Palin as a sign of "exciting changes" in politics. I've side-eyed her ass since 2008. I feel she is a glass-closet Republican. All in all, she's a perfect beard for a corporate closet case like Booker. I hope he doesn't run because he will get his feelings hurt, and she will get dragged to filth if they start dating.

by Anonymousreply 70January 31, 2019 3:19 PM

I had no idea her body was so manly.

by Anonymousreply 71January 31, 2019 3:22 PM

I don't believe the squatter story with her. It's about as real as Booker living in the projects. Are we expected to believe the city just gave them a building, because they were squatters? What about nights like last night, where it was subzero? She's just trying to be hardcore. It's a fucking fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 72January 31, 2019 4:12 PM

Bernie nut.

by Anonymousreply 73January 31, 2019 4:14 PM

She endorsed Bernie in the primaries AND THEN Jill Stein in the election.

by Anonymousreply 74January 31, 2019 4:19 PM

The squatter story is true 100%, that happened many, many years ago. She was discovered on the stoop of the building she was squatting. Guess they don't own the apt yet...it dragged on for years. From the article linked...

"The building has been owned since 2002 by the nonprofit Urban Homesteading Assistance Board, known as UHAB. The city sold UHAB the property, along with 10 others, for $1 each. The non-profit was supposed to help turn the buildings into co-ops so the squatters could take legal ownership of the properties.

But the co-op conversion on East 13th Street has dragged on for more than a decade and the renovation did not begin until 2015. The city kicked in $1.78 million for the work there and at another building which together cost $12 million to renovate.

The squatters are being given the chance to buy apartments for $2,500 each, but have to earn no more than $53,450 a year and the home must be a primary residence, according to the city."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 31, 2019 7:19 PM

Bullshit. Fake news. Sorry- she claims to have still been squatting even after KIDS came out. Why couldn't she afford rent then?

by Anonymousreply 76January 31, 2019 7:47 PM

Jesus Christ, did you even read the article? It says they left the "apartment" to move to Texas...that her asshole family was trying to buy an apartment there (they were designed for low income people)when she had already made millions. It doesn't paint any of them in a positive light. And if you have found a way to get running water and utilities, you're not "squatting." Go shit in a bucket and tell me about squatting. I've done it, which is why I resent people who lie about shit like this. Like it's some glamorous life.

by Anonymousreply 77January 31, 2019 7:52 PM

They are getting serious and taking their bearding to the next level...ROSARIO DAWSON Cory Booker Rumors are True ...WE'RE DATING AND IN LOVE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2019 8:02 PM

I love how love always finds a way!! He met his girl right as he started his presidential campaign. A time where he would need the most support. She'll be his rock during a tough primary season! #lovewins

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2019 8:21 PM

I like when she talked about sperm getting caught in her teeth in "Kids"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2019 8:29 PM

Actress Rosario Dawson confirms relationship with Cory Booker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2019 9:16 PM

Hot couple

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2019 9:22 PM

Trending on Twitter....I'm wondering if Booker planned this to take away attention from Beto's announcement today.

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2019 9:29 PM

Yep, Miss Coretta wants to take this special day to remind us that he bumps uglies with that hot, hot lady all the time!

by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2019 9:45 PM

The crabs-in-a-barrel LSA fraus aren't going to have time for Bible Study if they have to spew self-loathing invective against BOTH Meghan Markle AND Rosario Dawson.

by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2019 9:53 PM

Booker has lost his fucking mind! We had the perfect First Lady of any race in Michelle Obama, and now he thinks we will even consider a Black presidential candate who gallivants with the likes of this POS?

Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2019 10:46 PM

What's their clean couple name?

Rosy

Rory

Rosary

Corio

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2019 10:51 PM

*celeb* not clean

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2019 10:51 PM

I have zero use for Rosario after she was so up Bernie’s ass. But Corey work that magic dick to swip some Bernie support

by Anonymousreply 89March 14, 2019 10:54 PM

Are there people who are stupid enough to believe this?

by Anonymousreply 90March 14, 2019 10:57 PM

He respects her too much to let things get physical too soon

by Anonymousreply 91March 14, 2019 11:16 PM

Oh FFS.

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 1:18 AM

R90, Corey wants to be prez, he will do what it takes to get votes. He will bed her down if he needs to. He can make it happen even if just for a couple years. The romance will be grand and over the top like his speech at the Supreme Court hearing but it will happen non the less.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bitch in Rosario.

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 7:16 AM

A First Lady with big fake boobs and nude pics all over the internet just seems SO 2016.

Or is it now a job requirement? (Please don't vote for Bernie. Please don't vote for Bernie!)

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 7:56 AM

How pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2019 9:00 AM

Bernie and Booker aren't exactly carbon copies politically/legislatively speaking, so what changed from 2016 to now with Dawson that she jumped ship onto Booker's team? Or is she still a BernieBro who's dating Booker?

by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2019 4:05 PM

R96, Dawson wants to be FLOTUS.

by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2019 4:18 PM

by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2019 9:43 PM

R96, she's a nasty dumpster with no values. No surprise here- she did fuck some old white casting director for a while. She is living in a fantasy world where she thinks her Hollywood hoe chubby ass is going to be FL. Like Booker has a shot in hell. Ten dollars fucking Andrew Yang beats him in Iowa...

by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2019 1:22 AM

She's gotta have a dick. This dude is gay.

by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2019 1:26 AM

I wish them all the best!

by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2019 1:29 AM

R71 I've never seen a man with tits like that

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2019 2:52 PM

Actually, there are lots of M to F transgendered with fake tits that look better than hers!

by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2019 8:38 PM

Booker didn’t play football until his freshman year of high school. As a senior in 1986, he was named the Gatorade New Jersey Football Player of the Year, and also earned a spot on the USA Today All-USA high school team as a defensive back. That year, he caught 46 passes for 589 yards and six touchdowns, and he made 53 solo tackles and nine interceptions as a safety. He was an AP all-state DB in high school, too.

Booker ended up signing with Stanford, where he played tight end. His decision was mostly focused on academics instead of football.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2019 11:39 PM

He needs to highlight his football player past. It will help him with Middle America

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2019 11:41 PM

R99 can’t be any worse than Melania. She literally has photos with her tits and p*ssy shown to the whole world

by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2019 12:05 AM

I can see the attraction since her nipples are also cockeyed.

by Anonymousreply 107March 19, 2019 6:49 AM

Ewwwwww her botox is shiny.

by Anonymousreply 108March 19, 2019 6:51 AM

Her forehead is a hot mess. It doesn't ever move much in all her little selfie videos on IG where she's making the cute faces. For a good time, look up her mother on IG. It's like cholo makeup meeting bad plastic surgery in a dark alley. I had to convince my friend that this person wasn't born male. It's a fucking train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 109March 19, 2019 12:06 PM

Disgusting comment r109. Watch yourself

by Anonymousreply 110March 19, 2019 12:20 PM

Who the hell are you? Don't threaten me.

by Anonymousreply 111March 19, 2019 12:32 PM

Bernie is home crying. Wonder if he ever imagined his pecker in her fine mixed mouth?

by Anonymousreply 112March 19, 2019 12:48 PM

This is so pathetic...I’ve lost my respect for Rosario.

by Anonymousreply 113March 19, 2019 12:57 PM

r110 Go back to your rapper/low end PR company, breathe deep, exhale, then buy a massage for everyone who works for you.

by Anonymousreply 114March 19, 2019 1:26 PM

More scary people on DL. I actually speak the way I write- highly doubt many of you do. Some of these comments are gross.

by Anonymousreply 115March 19, 2019 1:32 PM

Cory and Rosario are soulmates

by Anonymousreply 116March 19, 2019 2:33 PM

This seems beardy af, but it's a questionable choice since it does nothing to distance him from that "Hollywood Liberal Elite" association that Democrats would be wise to shake...

by Anonymousreply 117March 19, 2019 2:54 PM

Ms. Dawson, it’s good to see you’ve moved on and found someone else since Jack drowned on the Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 118March 19, 2019 2:56 PM

She cleans-up good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 19, 2019 3:18 PM

"Just In Time" Bearding

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2019 3:26 PM

Dumbass at R119, you realize that was for a movie where she played a drug addict, right? She probably sat in a makeup chair for hours in order to look that bad.

I realize DL is for "pointless bitchery," but the over-the-top nastiness (IDK if it's multiple posters or just one crazy cunt) directed towards such a nonfactor C-list actress just makes you come across as psycho. That includes the one poster denigrating Rosario's mother's appearance for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 121March 19, 2019 7:24 PM

Hold up, the creature at r119 IS ACTUALLY DAWSON!!? I honestly thought the poster was trolling by sharing a pic of an extra from The Walking Dead.

by Anonymousreply 122March 19, 2019 7:32 PM

R122 it's from the movie "Gimme Shelter" where RD played a crackhead

by Anonymousreply 123March 19, 2019 7:39 PM

Booker will be on Ellen tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 124March 19, 2019 9:13 PM

R124 Is he bringing along his beard?

by Anonymousreply 125March 19, 2019 9:18 PM

Methinks there is a PR hack for Rosario or Corey posting here!

by Anonymousreply 126March 19, 2019 9:28 PM

Why would PR people waste time on a low profile site?

by Anonymousreply 127March 19, 2019 10:19 PM

Best of luck to the happy couple! These two kids look like they’re gonna make it. Insiders whisper there could be wedding bells in a special lady’s future. It may not be long till we hear the pittter patter of little feet!!

by Anonymousreply 128March 19, 2019 10:25 PM

Awesome!

by Anonymousreply 129March 19, 2019 10:36 PM

Lord... Booker tried to dance on Ellen today. Are y'all sure he isn't half white?

by Anonymousreply 130March 20, 2019 9:17 PM

Blind Item:

Remember when we told you last fall that this Presidential hopeful would be “trotting out a respectable female companion just in time for the start of his campaign”?

It turns out that the first one was just a placeholder until they found a more “permanent” companion.

And now he’s got one!

And this one is even better!

She is the ideal strategic partner. She is politically and socially active and she has good name recognition. She and her family are also intersectional, which will help him appeal to different minority groups and the Hollywood crowd.

She also has a contract.

They have been getting along well and she now has a personal appearance contract. This is a good role for her. She is in it for the duration of the campaign.

So, you can look forward to them being a “couple” for as long as he is in the race.

Sounds like they are both in it to win it!

No word on what happens after the election. Would he keep her around? Make her First Lady? That would certainly be the role of a lifetime!

Our candidate is currently clean-shaven, but if you were wondering whether or not he would grow a beard for the campaign… you now have your answer!

Similar: In It To Win It

by Anonymousreply 131March 20, 2019 9:21 PM

Booker has this imo infantilized idea of how we need to come together as a country. "Light over darkness" "kindness over hate". He never gives any substantial answers when he's interviewed.

Oh and he is vomit-inducing when talking about his "relationship" with RD. I would describe Booker as a lightweight.

Sanders and Buttigieg rise above the rest for me. I hope Joe makes it official soon too.

by Anonymousreply 132March 20, 2019 9:25 PM

It's interesting to me that everyone is a "wonderful human being." They each said the exact same thing about the other. Wonderful human beings for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 133March 20, 2019 9:44 PM

Katie Couric reveals she once went on a date with Cory Booker.

But "they didn't kiss"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 21, 2019 12:01 AM

I just watched him on Ellen. He is Definitely Gay. It’s very sad he does not just come out. Although, I do understand the intense extra negative pressures he would face. I feel Sad for him. I was closeted 29 years, and it is emotionally challenging. I wish him luck he appears very stable and level headed. Anyone is better than what we have now.

by Anonymousreply 135March 21, 2019 12:16 AM

R135, you believe in ignorant old stereotypes. I do not.

by Anonymousreply 136March 21, 2019 12:59 AM

R136 really? As an elder Gay like it or not stereotypes affect all of us. It’s not a matter of believing in them, it’s a matter of people placing judgements and stereotypes on us whether we like it or not. We have progressed in many areas; unfortunately, LGBT has many more bridges to cross. I know my truth. Cory appears stable and secure, but also definitely gay. Not bad or good, it’s life.

by Anonymousreply 137March 21, 2019 1:19 AM

She's totally a beard but it's almost worth it for Rosario potentially being America's first Dominican First Lady. Pa'lante!

by Anonymousreply 138March 21, 2019 1:23 AM

One problem with that plan- She's not Dominican.

by Anonymousreply 139March 21, 2019 2:10 AM

Here we go again with Amazing Human Beings! It's like they're reading from a script. Everything he is saying is true- she did all of that stuff, she's great, etc, it just doesn't sound like someone talking about their significant other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 23, 2019 1:57 AM

beard/merkin?

by Anonymousreply 141March 23, 2019 2:02 AM

R37 She looks like Mangelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 142March 23, 2019 2:08 AM

R65 She's had a lot of dick for a gay woman. I stand by my nasty comment.

only gay dicks :wink:

by Anonymousreply 143March 23, 2019 2:09 AM

So every man in the linked page is gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 23, 2019 2:10 AM

Closeted Hollywood lezzies love breast implants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 23, 2019 2:15 AM

Why does everyone think she's in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 146March 23, 2019 2:18 AM

Can't you just picture him beating up that pussy? I bet he sticks his thumb in her ass while he's doing her doggy style.

by Anonymousreply 147March 23, 2019 2:25 AM

This is exciting news. Maybe they’ll attend Trump’s second Inaugural together.

by Anonymousreply 148March 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Cory must think we're a bunch of idiots.

by Anonymousreply 149March 23, 2019 2:46 AM

what happened to the fake gf he had in October, Chanda Gibson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 23, 2019 2:51 AM

Both are gay....

and EVERYONE knows it.

by Anonymousreply 151March 23, 2019 3:05 AM

R150, don't forget the poetry reading and the big to-do WaPo article mid December stating he was back together with Cleo Wade. But Page Six has him dating Dawson in December? How can we keep it all straight?

See what I did there?

by Anonymousreply 152March 23, 2019 3:20 AM

I claim the double dildo on the wedding gift registry

by Anonymousreply 153March 23, 2019 3:21 AM

In October some troll accused him of sexually assaulting him at an event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 23, 2019 10:56 AM

these reporters should ask if the future first lady has ever stepped foot in Newark, cause the answer is a big fat no.

by Anonymousreply 155March 23, 2019 11:00 AM

LOL we need a lets be a Corey Booker and Rosario Dawson date night thread.

by Anonymousreply 156March 23, 2019 3:10 PM

The 2019 Bess Myerson?

by Anonymousreply 157March 23, 2019 3:19 PM

R155, they're never actually spotted together. They just happen to run into TMZ and expound on how wonderful the other is. But outside of that play in NYC in January, who has actually seen them together?

by Anonymousreply 158March 23, 2019 3:22 PM

Booker is a gold star queen & no one is fooled.

by Anonymousreply 159March 23, 2019 4:51 PM

I pretended to be in love with Kevin James in Zookeeper. This should be easy!

by Anonymousreply 160March 23, 2019 4:59 PM

CNN townhall on right now, with Don Lemon hunny!

by Anonymousreply 161March 28, 2019 2:01 AM

How did the town hall go? Any gushing or coy moments?

by Anonymousreply 162March 29, 2019 4:30 AM

my friend who works in DC swears he is a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 163April 12, 2019 10:47 PM

The Washington Post Saturday morning has a top of the page report on Coretta and his putative "boo."

It will make you fwow up.

by Anonymousreply 164April 13, 2019 1:00 PM

He got his boo to convert to veganism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 8, 2019 7:55 AM

Oh he eats meat. Lots of it.

by Anonymousreply 166June 8, 2019 1:23 PM

Three things:

1. RuPaul’s talk show premieres next week and part of his tease was that Cory Booker was going to be a guest and would have his significant other with him. Will it be a man? Why would this be teased as a “reveal” on RuPaul’s daytime talk show? Man or woman, that’s bizarre.

2. Years ago, during the Obama admin, I got an invite to an intimate fundraising dinner at a private home in West Hollywood for Booker. I live in DC, so that was weird. He is a senator from New Jersey, so even weirder. I thought, OK, obviously this guy is planning to run for president. But how did I get on the invite list? I’ve never had anything to do with him. Oh, yeah, I’m on all the gay press lists.

3. My colleagues, lobbyists who worked for years on the Hill and who still have close friends there, confirmed last week that Booker is gay and it’s not even an open secret, it’s just known. He’s gay. These are people who I’ve seen titter over gay rumors, but in the case of Booker, it’s just a matter-of-fact commonly known reality. All these people are women and they all said they think it’s sad in this age that a Democrat feels like he has to cover up his sexuality, and especially sad since he himself is literally the only person who thinks anyone who is fooled. He’s in a self-made prison. He really should come out.

by Anonymousreply 167June 8, 2019 1:39 PM

There is no spoiler- Rosario D was on the show with him- she had it in her IG stories the other day. Someone on LSA was in the audience and said RD was in the audience as well (lol) so idk if she had an actual stage appearance or not. I'm too lazy to dig up the post, and it premiers in two days anyway. It will be interesting to see them interact. So far they've discussed how the other is an"amazing human being" separately, but I'm curious to see the chemistry (or lack thereof) together. Then again, RD has that warm personality where she could probably have chemistry with a rock, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 168June 8, 2019 6:01 PM

"amazing human being" Isn't that code for "I wish I had a big dick up my ass"? I've never heard anyone straight, male or female, use those words.

by Anonymousreply 169June 8, 2019 6:11 PM

“Amazing human being” is actually code for “it’s so sad this basically good person is choosing to pretend he is someone he’s not because he thinks it’s what others want from him.”

by Anonymousreply 170June 8, 2019 6:15 PM

Both of them kept saying it over and over during that time period when the news of their relationship broke and they kept conveniently running into TMZ everywhere they went. It was like they were reading from the same script. I'm taking a shot every time one says it on Ru's new show.

by Anonymousreply 171June 8, 2019 6:43 PM

Dear Evan Hanson,

I'm gay.

Sincerely, Cory Booker

by Anonymousreply 172June 8, 2019 9:17 PM

Cory was on MSNBC an hour ago and he was trolling all of us bigtime. He was at a pride parade, wearing a rainbow ribbon and a rainbow button. I don’t know what the host said to him, but he responded (verbatim; I wrote it down as soon as he said it): “You just outed me even more! My girlfriend is going to be mad! ...but I have to be who I am!”

So weird that he is taunting the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 173June 8, 2019 9:22 PM

Even if he's deluding himself that he's fooling anyone, how is it that his aides and campaign workers can't break it to him?

by Anonymousreply 174June 8, 2019 11:29 PM

Rosario thinks beard is a classier title than prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 175June 8, 2019 11:39 PM

What is she doing in this fiasco, anyway? She dated Jason Lewis FFS. Clearly, she can do much, much better!

by Anonymousreply 176June 9, 2019 1:25 AM

He’s getting ready to pop the question....maybe even before the first debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 12, 2019 8:58 AM

Lindsey Graham needs to sit Booker down and tell him he's gay....and it's best to not make a straight spectacle of himself.

by Anonymousreply 178June 12, 2019 9:25 AM

Everyone says Cory is gay. If he is, then he is as psychologically complicated as Aaron Schock is. He went to a pride parade in Iowa this weekend, wore rainbow accoutrements. To be such an open and vocal advocate while also being closeted and on the DL just seems mentally deranged. Can you be ashamed of yourself about something you’re proud of others for being open about?

by Anonymousreply 179June 12, 2019 9:38 AM

Of course....Haven't you seen Victor Victoria???...…. That being said, he's no where NEAR Schock's psychosis level!

by Anonymousreply 180June 12, 2019 10:16 AM

Delusional. Everybody knows, Cory.

by Anonymousreply 181June 12, 2019 1:13 PM

First Lady Rosario Dawson! I can see it.

by Anonymousreply 182June 12, 2019 4:36 PM

See? I told you they should have just dressed him in drag in the other thread. Would have been a better show. Now we are all talking about things that will only happen when pigs fly...

by Anonymousreply 183June 12, 2019 5:13 PM

He's one of the only Dem candidates I am pretty cool on. I saw him give a speech and Empire State Pride some years back. He pandered to the crowd, too long, and not what I would call a smart speech. I came away thinking he was dumb and a bit of a blowhard, even though in general I like his position on most issues. Have no idea if he is gay. At this stage I kind of doubt it although there is no evidence (besides this thread) of any women in his life.

by Anonymousreply 184June 12, 2019 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!