Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Jezza an actor?

Living large in Tahoe with his ho-hos while his bffs are getting good movie roles and awards.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2019 5:11 AM

How does that shrivelled pea have a career with the flops he's made? His bff actors are getting recognised for their talent.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2019 8:39 PM

Too bad the shrivelled pea Jeremy Renner didn't think of creating that video and saying those words ---- when NOT getting paid for a commercial.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2019 6:37 PM

What's wrong? Didn't like the truth?

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2019 7:14 PM

Stroke thru all you like.

Freedom of speech. First Amendment.

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2019 9:43 PM

Where has everyone gone

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2019 9:30 PM

Who are these Jeremy Renner freaks?

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2019 9:31 PM

R5 don't know

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2019 12:07 AM

I wonder if that old shrivelled prune will show up in the Black Widow film? He did call BW a slut. He likes sluts especially those sluts that work as strippers.

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2019 12:29 AM

Did his husband go with him on the Avengers Orient press tour? We all know Krusty is always up for freebie trips.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2019 10:50 AM

Disappearing act proves everything about those past "players"

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2019 7:24 PM

Renner's dutiful wifey, Krusty Kris, was at the Avengers Endgame red carpet premier. As always looking like a hick, not dressed for the occassion, panning for the live camera shot ("LOOK AT ME. I'M HERE TOO") and carrying his husband's bag while walking 12 steps behind him, pretending to be incognito. Lmao!!!

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 11:08 PM

The Axeman strikes again. Another thread bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2019 8:11 PM

R12 interesting it happened after that crazy cuckoo came and posted in the thread. If the Renee fans can’t stand what it is said here, don’t come to DL

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2019 8:16 PM

R12 R13 Ha ha ha!!! Rita Ruybal did it again. She won the fight, she succeeded in getting the admin to delete that thread. She is so happy now and celebrating at her home in Twitter. Go visit her. She lives in her twitter account day and night.

In fact, this is not the first time she got threads deleted, it’s easy, you don’t have to be JR, his manager or lawyer to delete threads. Anyone can do it. As Long as you read and understand the rules of fair play and bullying. This also applies to Twitter & Instagram. I know, I know, you gullible old women of all sorts who live in DL are not intelligent enough to understand this.

Thus, you people think that JR, his manager or lawyer use their precious time to read your fantasy and get them deleted because... ooooh... very... scary..., they are trying... to covered... up... ugly... truths... ha ha ha!!! Especially that Culo, until this day, she still promote this.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2019 9:45 PM

R12 R13 Let me tell you more secrets. Sorry got to burst your bubbles again.

Where is PrettyPenny65 / Jenny Lee Reck? I am shocked you have disappeared from DL, Jenny. You are by far the most amazing DL poster here, you have got the admin to delete almost more than 20 over threads here and yet you act like an innocent child with your philosophy but show off your achievements in his app and your blog by telling everyone that you have deleted all DL threads.

Poor Culo, she thought JR & his manager are the ones deleting them. She was so emotional at that time and couldn’t control herself by scolding his manager here non stop. It was very traumatic for her. Hope she’s better now.

Jenny, you are the best, you got so many rubbish thread deleted.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2019 10:09 PM

By the way, this thread is open by “Psychotic ROSE” yes, that Rose. She also have got many threads deleted before and everyone always think its JR manager. Ha ha ha!!! This place is her playground, since January 2019, she is the only one posting here. It’s like a cemetery.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2019 10:19 PM

Is so boring when the crazy cuckoos manifest themselves so aggressively ....

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2019 7:32 AM

Agreed r17

Take a hard look in the mirror you fucked in the head freaks.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2019 5:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!