Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Today, people start telling Trump "No" for the first time in his life

It begins

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2019 5:44 AM

You should start 17 MORE threads like this about Trump!

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2019 4:02 AM

Bitch, please. Hot women and interesting men have been saying "no" to this fool his entire life. It's only the whores, suck-ups, and carnival side-show freaks who say "yes."

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2019 4:10 AM

It still the 2nd in half of the country bitch!

Anyway, at what time will they televise the seating of the new House of Representatives ? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2019 4:15 AM

Finally, the majority of the media (even Fox to some extent) are publishing consistent content about how awful Trump really is. Sure,a few have reported his weird behavior but now we have full-on coverage. This coverage should have happened over a year ago. Guess more of the media has realized that more people will click through or read print that covers what we've known all along. Thus, more profits for the corporate media giants.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2019 4:24 AM

R2 reminds me, they say you can’t cheat an honest man.

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2019 4:24 AM

Does anyone know when the ceremony for the speakership will be? I want to see it live on my tv.

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2019 4:34 AM

"No" you say ?

The Senate signed off on dozens of President Trump's nominees hours before the deadline to either approve them or force the administration to renominate them.

The Senate confirmed more than 60 nominations by voice vote on Wednesday night, the final day of the 115th Congress.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced that he and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) had reached a deal on executive-branch nominations.

"I'm glad the president will have more of his rightful team in place, and I'm glad that this group of newly confirmed nominees will be able to get to work on important business for the American people," McConnell said shortly before the slate of nominees was confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2019 4:34 AM

I think I heard Rachel Maddow say it will be at 12:00 noon Eastern.

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2019 4:36 AM

Like I said r7, it's the whores, suck-ups, and carnival side-show freaks who say "yes." Don't you know one when you see one?

- r2

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2019 4:53 AM

r7 Chuck Schumer is a piece of shit and shill for all those lobbyist that he owes favors to. I wish there was another Democrat who would challenge him to be head of the Democrats in the Senate. He doesn't deserve the job.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2019 5:02 AM

The Senate Judiciary Committee will hold hearings later this month on the confirmation of President Trump’s attorney general nominee, William P. Barr, the panel’s incoming and outgoing chairmen announced Wednesday. The hearings will take place Jan. 15 and 16

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2019 5:11 AM

Have a seat, you fat orange fuck. You're no longer relevant.

by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2019 6:40 AM

Things are being absurdly oversold. Obama had the same situation with a GOP House. He focused on his phone and pen strategy for the rest of his administration and moved on. It's going to be the same as that.

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2019 6:44 AM

We all told him that.

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2019 6:53 AM

[quote]He focused on his phone and pen strategy for the rest of his administration and moved on.

And then?

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2019 7:13 AM

wait, are you suggesting trump will do some politicking? Some give and take?

Hahahahaha. No. Besides, trump does not know what a pen is for. Crayon, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2019 7:38 AM

R13. Obama wasn't a criminal running a criminal family business under investigation for conspiring to defraud the American people by conspiring with Russia to get elected. Obama wasn't under investigation by Robert Mueller. Obama didn't have his family foundation accused of financial fraud and now under investigation. Obama didn't have his campaign manager, assistant campaign manager, adviser and lawyer indicted for criminal activity. Obama didn't have his kid meeting with the Russians for dirt on a political opponent and then have his kid lie about in every single interview and then under suspicion for lying to Congress about the meeting.

It's not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2019 7:43 AM

I just want to see Trump brought down soon. I am tired of his shit.

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2019 8:14 AM

I love reading new, relevant and exciting threads like this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2019 8:24 AM

^^^^And yet, here you are.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2019 5:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!