Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jaymes Vaughan is dating Jonathan Bennett Part 3

Continue discussing the future of this gay celebrity power couple. Will they last? Will they ever get married? Are they going to ever team up with Gio and Tommy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527May 17, 2020 2:04 AM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2019 7:00 PM

After the "infamous" Instagram top 9, I give them a month. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2019 7:02 PM

They're such an adorable couple which is why I automatically hate them with a passion

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2019 7:19 PM

I know this is going to make me sound like a frau (I swear I'm not), but I was really hoping they were going to announce an engagement this holiday season.

I just need to know there is still some happiness in this world.

by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2019 7:24 PM

After the infamous Instagram top 9, Jonathan had better get on the stick and post a picture of the two of them and proclaim his undying love pronto. But he'll probably just promote his lame cookbook again.

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2019 7:26 PM

I hope that they can get past the Top 9 Debacle though it's not as if Jaymes is a "layman"--he's trying to make a name for himself in showbiz just like Jonathan is. Jaymes hosts some sort of entertainment news show and I'm sure he'd love to be giggling with Ariana Grande in his Insta stories like Jon gets to do.

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2019 7:31 PM

Less instagram posts and more irrelevant unwarrented observations!

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2019 7:40 PM

Nudes?

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2019 9:49 PM

The "y" in Jaymes is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2019 9:51 PM

Jaymes is a TV host not an actor, it's no surprise that Jonathan has a separate fanbase based on his acting work. However, I think there is a shorter shelf life for Jonathan's popularity given that hes aging out of the teen comedies.

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2019 9:57 PM

Jonathan is getting work here and there, but he aged out of teen comedies long ago, and his career isn't exactly red-hot. He did star in a Hallmark Christmas movie this season, and he was probably lucky to get that.

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2019 10:00 PM

Jonathan hosts competition shows on the Food Network. He also hosted a special about the Winter Olympics for NBC. So it is quite possible that they compete for the same gigs.

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2019 10:16 PM

It wasn't really a "special" on the Olympics that Jonathan hosted, it was an episode of the late-night weekend show "First Look."

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2019 10:18 PM

Jaymes gives off a nice vibe - a sweetheart - Jonathan comes off as a narcissistic wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2019 10:48 PM

Power couple. Haha Hahaha haha. You mean powerful like Obama’s Ambassador to Vietnam and his husband? Powerful like Bryan Lourd and Bruce Bozzi? If these lightweight narcissist himbos are powerful because a few Instagram users know who they are then we deserve all the scorn and ridicule we get. Powerful like they can intercede on our behalf if Pence becomes President? More like simpering puppies pawing for any attention they can get from any circuit-party Speedo-wearing cypher who crosses their path. Power couple. What a JOKE.

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2019 11:08 PM

Perhaps you're taking a lighthearted thread a little too seriously, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2019 11:15 PM

Ah, yes, let’s get back to our lighthearted hero worship of over-plucked beagles. Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2019 11:20 PM

It may not have been “a special” but it was a hosting gig for a major TV network which was the point of my post.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2019 11:39 PM

It won’t last.

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2019 11:46 PM

Two hours at least on each eyebrow--both of them

by Anonymousreply 20January 1, 2019 11:47 PM

They look annoying enough to last. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2019 11:58 PM

Jaymes is hot. the other, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 22January 2, 2019 12:10 AM

Jaymes has the better body, but Jonathan has the more handsome face. They balance each other out. I'd like to see the rest of them to really get a better idea of what they're working with. haha!

by Anonymousreply 23January 2, 2019 12:57 AM

So did Jonathan follow up his Jaymes-free "top 9" post with a picture of him and Jaymes together? No, he followed it with more of his self-absorbed "goals" crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 2, 2019 2:02 PM

He comes across as an annoying game show host narcisisst. It's all about him and he seems to be stuck in Mean Girls glory days.

by Anonymousreply 25January 2, 2019 3:06 PM

The worst part is that I think Jaymes would have made Jonathan's top 9 had it not been for the Thank u next music video. He shot himself in the foot with that one. The die hard Mean Girls stans will always like every Mean Girl thing he posts. He posted a lot about the Mean Girls inspired music video. Naturally those posts would be among the lost liked. This is also why he keeps milking his Mean Girls fame. He is nothing without it. Even the fans don't seem to care about him as a person, they just like his Aaron Samuels.

by Anonymousreply 26January 2, 2019 4:22 PM

Yikes r25! His top instagram stories are all about Mean Girls! Im imagining him at 60 still going on about Mean Girls stories. I liked Jaymes from Amazing Race, and he seems normal still so thats good I guess.

by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2019 8:13 PM

The male version of "Sunset Boulevard."

by Anonymousreply 28January 2, 2019 8:52 PM

He's lucky to have been in something as iconic as Mean Girls, but it's borderline creepy to keep obsessing about it, especially still being relatively young. I'm terrified to see what he'll be like at 50 or 60 if he never gets another role in a film as solid as Mean Girls. He really will be Norman Desmond, inviting writer twinks to come over and take a look at his masterpiece - The Burn Book Cookbook 2.0. He's ready for an official Mean Girls sequel.

I see it a lot on the social media pages of several actors who are known for maybe only one or (if they're lucky) two big roles. They'll share fan theories about how their characters could come back in a sequel (even if some of them were killed off). Some of them seem down to earth and jokey about it and others seem borderline deranged and obsessive about it. I could see Jonathan being one of the latter. Has he started doing the con circuit yet?

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2019 9:18 PM

Jaymes has done multiple posts or IG stories about being a supportive “host parent” who is waiting patiently and watching while Jonathan is filming. On one hand he’s showing moral support but I wonder whether his own career is suffering. It does not seem like Jonathan has ever done something like that for Jaymes.

by Anonymousreply 30January 3, 2019 9:23 AM

Jaymes needs a haircut. Should drop the “y” as well.

by Anonymousreply 31January 3, 2019 10:58 AM

Jonathan's latest. Apparently he thinks his career is on fire again, maybe thanks to Ariana. And still no mention of Jaymes after the "top 9" debacle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 3, 2019 1:47 PM

Stage dad for your bf isn’t good. This is looking like a one way relationship. A good guy and a narcissist don’t equal forever!

by Anonymousreply 33January 3, 2019 2:03 PM

I just learned that Jon’s mom died in 2012 and his dad died in 2014

by Anonymousreply 34January 3, 2019 10:11 PM

Jonathan’s fans only care about Mean Girls which is why he’s giving them what they want. If he turned his back on MG or didn’t obsess over it like his fans do, he’d lose all of his followers.

Clearly, he’s hoping that the MG fans fall in love with him and not just MG. Maybe it’ll happen and maybe it won’t but no one’s getting hurt and for an actor, it’s better to have fans who love you “for the wrong reason” then to have zero fans.

by Anonymousreply 35January 3, 2019 10:16 PM

It’s really pathetic the way he keeps milking a teenage movie he did a long time ago. He’s almost forty FFS! I get it’s the only major thing he’s done, but give it a rest already. He doesn’t come across as very bright either.

by Anonymousreply 36January 3, 2019 10:54 PM

Seeing his Instagram and obsession w mean girls has totally turned me off him. It’s like listening to a drunk 50 year old fat drunk tell stories of his high school glory days.

by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2019 12:26 AM

Yeah it’s a big turn off. His boyfriend is totally impressed though. He’s basically a glorified paparazzo, so even a has been is attractive to him.

by Anonymousreply 38January 4, 2019 11:02 AM

Jaynes is cute. I see him appearing on The Talk all the time.

by Anonymousreply 39January 4, 2019 11:25 AM

Jonathan is more handsome but his personality is a big turn off.

by Anonymousreply 40January 4, 2019 1:43 PM

The trailer for Jonathan's Sharon Tate movie, coming out this year. With Hilary Duff. It doesn't look promising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 4, 2019 2:39 PM

^^^thetes a thread for this already fool.

by Anonymousreply 42January 4, 2019 2:42 PM

^^Fuck off, asshole hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 43January 4, 2019 2:47 PM

Speaking of Jonathan's ongoing rehashing of "Mean Girls" . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 4, 2019 11:51 PM

But wait, there's more . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 4, 2019 11:52 PM

Lindsay looks a little better there than she has for a while.

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2019 12:09 AM

Well, there’s 2 pics that will make JB’s Top Nine for 2019. Gulp!

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2019 12:09 AM

R47, the other 7 will be him with cut out boards of the rest of the cast...

by Anonymousreply 48January 5, 2019 12:15 AM

Lindsay does look pretty good. Color me surprised. I don't know what she's doing, but she looks better than she has in years.

by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2019 12:20 AM

Ten minutes ago Lindsay was chasing after a Middle Eastern family on the streets of Europe, accusing them of kidnapping.

She may have had a makeover but she’s still a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2019 12:49 AM

He said somewhere not too long ago she wouldn't give him the time of day

by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2019 12:54 AM

She wouldn't give him the time of day? Even Jonathan's career is in a better place now than Lindsay's.

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2019 1:02 AM

He’s pathetic of hanging with Lohan gets him this excited! Anything to hold on to Mean Girls glory days it’s sad. jaymes coming across as a glorified fan girl maybe that’s why this works. The constant stroking of a fragile ego.

by Anonymousreply 53January 5, 2019 1:59 AM

NYC NIghts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 5, 2019 3:24 AM

Jonathan interviewed his “good friend” Lohan on MTV to promote her new reality show.

Yet another gig that Jaynes—who does celebrity interviews for a living—would’ve killed to land instead of Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 55January 5, 2019 3:27 AM

For the poster who wondered whether Jonathan and Jaymes live together, Jaymes' comment on Jon's Instagram post: "Babe please stop deconstructing the flower arrangements I put around the house to show you I love you just to do an instagram post. I’m trying to keep a feng shui home for us and you over here leaving odd numbers bouquets by the bedside."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2019 7:27 PM

^^Thanks. Apparently they live in Newport Beach.

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2019 9:25 PM

Also it’s Jaymes’ house...he’s posted IG vids where a photo shoot of Jonathan’s is going on and Jaymes mentions “look at what a loving bf I am to let them take over my house for my babe.”

by Anonymousreply 58January 8, 2019 8:42 AM

Cute

by Anonymousreply 59January 8, 2019 8:55 AM

Jonathan, Jaymes and you-know-who.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 9, 2019 3:46 PM

Lol power couple? Reaching.

by Anonymousreply 61January 9, 2019 3:50 PM

^^That has already been pointed out by the bitter queen at R15.

by Anonymousreply 62January 9, 2019 4:15 PM

Lindsay looks better than she has in years. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 63January 9, 2019 9:25 PM

Jonathan is a hottie, albeit a shade too groomed and Jaymes is a cute guy, so I’ll allow it.

by Anonymousreply 64January 9, 2019 9:31 PM

[quote] Jonathan had better get on the stick

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 65January 9, 2019 9:32 PM

Power couple.

That was funny.

by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2019 9:37 PM

Jonathan’s over-groomed eyebrows look ridiculous. Don’t overdo the eyebrows, guys, unless you’re a drag queen because that’s what you oook like when you pluck and sculpt like a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2019 12:54 AM

Jonathan was cringe worthy hosting mtv Lohan special. He came across as a thirsty annoying fan. Not a good look for a grown man

by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2019 1:38 AM

Sad that Jonathan hasn't posted anything with Jaymes so far this year, and Jaymes has posted multiple with Jon.

by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2019 2:16 AM

^^Jon has been all about Lindsay lately. But it was Jaymes who posted a picture of the three of them.

by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2019 1:50 PM

[quote]Lindsay looks better than she has in years. Good for her.

She's still a hot mess, though. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2019 1:52 PM

Jaymes who?

by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2019 3:56 PM

Exactly, R72. Jonathan has yet to post a picture of Jaymes on Instagram in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 73January 11, 2019 7:45 PM

^^Ruh Roh

by Anonymousreply 74January 11, 2019 11:26 PM

Me me me me. What about Jaymes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2019 6:41 PM

Am I the only one who thinks it's a good thing that he's not constantly talking about and posting about Jaymes? Admit it - if he was a woman named was Cindy and worked in HR somewhere in Alabama, we'd be talking about how all those posts about her spouse were trying to overcompensate for something.

Believe it or not, your spouse doesn't have to be the only thing you post about and, if they are, you probably have serious issues. Not saying Jonathan doesn't need to maybe chill out with the self-promo, but he is in the entertainment industry after all and one has to pimp out whatever they're currently involved in. Sometimes, it's even in their contract that they have to make so many posts about said book/movie/TV show/etc. a week or month. It's about getting people to try and check out whatever you have going on next. Since it seems like Jonathan has very few irons in the fire, I can understand why he'd want to talk about that stuff most of all.

by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Narcisssitc tendencies

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2019 6:55 PM

If we're going to start calling out actors and entertainment industry people for promoting their work more than their spouses and children, there will be no one left. That's just what you have to do in the business. Maybe the difference is that what Jonathan is promoting isn't terribly interesting - just his silly cookbook and Hallmark movies.

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2019 7:13 PM

He's on Supergirl now. I think that's why they were in Vancouver together.

by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2019 7:17 PM

There's probably a reason why Jonathan seems to haven't had any sizable relationships in the past, so it's definitely possible he's a bit narcissistic, but I think everyone in the industry is to a certain extent. They almost have to be. They have to look out only for themselves. I definitely don't think less of him for promoting his work. What's he supposed to do? Not tell anyone and watch everything fail? Hell, even with months of promotion, things still fail and the word doesn't get out there.

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2019 7:23 PM

Promoting yourself is one thing but having everything and everyone revolve around yourself is another. He’s got this great supportive boyfriend and all he can talk about himself is himself. There is a reason this guy hasn’t kept LTR

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2019 8:15 PM

Jonathan is a narcissistic douche. This is an entirely one-sided relationship. Jaymes deserves better. It's obvious Jaymes is in love with Jon but Jon doesn't give a shit about him. Just have a look at his Insta. The only person Jon cares about is himself.

by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2019 9:29 PM

When you purposely leverage your romantic relationship as a resource to promote your career, you need to accept the positive responses as well as the negative responses.

If you don’t want people knowing your business, don’t put your business on stage.

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2019 9:35 PM

JB instagram announced that he will be on Celebrity Big Brother - no comment from Jaymes - mmmmm

by Anonymousreply 84January 13, 2019 6:16 PM

Ross Mathews and his long-time bf, Salvador, broke up within weeks of Ross exiting the Celebrity BB house.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2019 6:19 PM

Jaymes tweeted this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2019 6:31 PM

Am I the only one that feels Jaymes has a weird looking face? Very meh.

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2019 6:32 PM

Ok Jaymes, here's your chance. Jon will be away, what he doesn't know what hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2019 6:49 PM

I heard Jaymes loves him some chocolate.

He will probably treat himself to some BBC while Jonathan is away.

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2019 6:51 PM

Jesus, Jonathan's going to be on Celebrity Big Brother? This is just sad. Everyone knows that's where the most washed up celebrities go for a little relevance.

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2019 8:14 PM

"Jaymes".

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2019 8:23 PM

R85 I agree. They're doomed.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2019 9:56 PM

I can’t believe I’m packing for the Celebrity @cbs_bigbrother house!

If you see this picture that means I am officially locked away going on the next adventure in my life and becoming a house guest for season two of Celebrity Big Brother on CBS. Catch me Jan 21st and see how it all goes down.

My social team will be taking over my social media channels keeping all of you up-to-date on what’s going on in the house. They’ll sign it -xoxo Team JB #celebritybigbrother #bigbrother #BBCeleb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 14, 2019 2:40 AM

Jaymes is probably under a big handsome black man right now

by Anonymousreply 94January 14, 2019 2:42 AM

Holy %^#! My babe is going into the Celebrity Big Brother house!

...and I tried to stowaway in his bag 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m gonna miss him like crazy but I can not wait to watch him play this game! As someone who lives with him every day I can promise you he is going to be so fun to watch!

Go baby go!!

Catch the premiere January 21st on CBS!

#TeamJB #TeamJonathan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 14, 2019 2:43 AM

Celebrity Big Brother? Wow, can't get much lower than that.

by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2019 2:46 AM

CBB is on a major network (CBS) while Jon’s day job is on basic cable (Food Network). So is it really a step down for Jon from where he was? It’s not like he gave up a starring role in a Marvel franchise to live in a house with Tamar and the Mooch.

by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2019 3:07 AM

Nah, Jaymes is loving it! He’s fangirling JB all the time, calling him his superstar or whatever. Really sad!!! A narcissistic, washed up has been and his delusional, devoted groupie. Sunset Boulevard without the substance.

by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2019 10:02 AM

JB looks to have fucked with his face almost as much as Colto has done to his.

by Anonymousreply 99January 14, 2019 10:11 AM

While Ross Matthews was in the BB house, his boyfriend was regularly posting “Rah rah, vote for Ross” stuff. That wasn’t enough to keep their relationship intact, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 100January 14, 2019 12:08 PM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 101January 14, 2019 3:40 PM

Jaymes seems to be really into Jonathan, so I doubt he'd cheat or break up. And there's not exactly anyone to cheat with in the house for Jonathan, so I don't think anyone needs to worry about that.

by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2019 3:43 PM

Will the person running Jonathan’s SM while he’s in the house acknowledge Jaymes’ existence?

by Anonymousreply 103January 15, 2019 1:16 AM

^^Unlikely, when Jonathan barely acknowledges Jaymes' existence.

by Anonymousreply 104January 15, 2019 3:41 PM

I was almost certain that Jonathan would post at least one picture of Jaymes before entering the Big Brother house. I was wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 18, 2019 2:38 PM

Sigh, I wish Jaymes found a man who loves him as unconditionally as he seems to love Jonathan...

by Anonymousreply 106January 19, 2019 7:45 AM

Celeb BB premiers tomorrow night. Is there an Official thread?

by Anonymousreply 107January 20, 2019 11:53 PM

R107,

I love keeping up with the Jon and Jaymes drama so I follow this thread, but no way in hell am I willing to watch that shit show just to keep up with Jon. Someone's gonna have to post juicy updates only about Jon on here

by Anonymousreply 108January 21, 2019 3:51 AM

Honestly, if it wasn't for Jaymes constantly hyping Jonathan up, I'd swear they were over.

Maybe they are but Jaymes is just in denial.

by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2019 3:53 AM

How soon is too soon to miss somebody?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2019 4:03 AM

Jaymes getting grey in hair and beard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2019 4:14 AM

The stress of playing Stage dad must be taking it's toll

by Anonymousreply 112January 21, 2019 4:09 PM

Gawd you're an idiot R111.

by Anonymousreply 113January 21, 2019 4:13 PM

Jaymes is wearing a cross? I hope he's not a fundie.

by Anonymousreply 114January 21, 2019 7:28 PM

- can you be a fundie and suck cock?

Asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 115January 21, 2019 7:35 PM

Adorable? Pathetic?

Jaymes is at Marissa Jaret Winokur’s CBB Viewing Party tonight and has his nose an inch away from the screen when JB is on.

by Anonymousreply 116January 22, 2019 12:29 AM

Jaymes is stress eating bad food while Jonathan is away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 25, 2019 9:34 PM

Or maybe Jaymes is eating... he’s allowed to enjoy a burger and fries every once in a while.

It’s actually NOT healthy to only eat “healthy”

by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2019 9:56 PM

Is R118 an example of typing fat?

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2019 9:58 PM

No r119 I just don’t see why someone can’t have a burger once in a while without being shamed on here as if they are eating that 24/7 like Colton Haynes.

And I doubt you only eat “healthy”. Everyone needs a little junk here and there.

by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2019 10:02 PM

How do you know either man's eating habits?

by Anonymousreply 121January 25, 2019 10:27 PM

Jaymes is missin his baby, y’all

by Anonymousreply 122January 25, 2019 11:04 PM

Lochte and loaded. @ryanlochte and I are ready for @cbs_bigbrother Eviction Night. #ExpectTheUnexpected #BBCeleb #CBB #CBB2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 26, 2019 1:06 AM

How can they do Instagram when they're inside? I thought they were supposed to be cut off from the outside world.

by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2019 1:09 AM

He has someone posting on his social media.

by Anonymousreply 125January 26, 2019 2:30 AM

Jaymes posted on his Insta story: “Yaaaay I get my baby back!”

Some deep dicking will be going on tonight!

by Anonymousreply 126January 26, 2019 2:37 AM

Are you fucking serious? Jonathan is the first one evicted? That was something we joked about. I can't believe it. What happened?

Wow, what a loser.

by Anonymousreply 127January 26, 2019 5:43 AM

It's almost homophobic how he was the first evicted. At least I don't need to watch the show any more.

by Anonymousreply 128January 26, 2019 6:04 AM

is Colton Haynes going to be forever fat now?

by Anonymousreply 129January 26, 2019 7:06 AM

So cutting a gay person from a comp show is homophobic????

by Anonymousreply 130January 26, 2019 10:34 AM

It was homophobic because the other cast members were uncomfortable and jealous to how close he was to Ryan Lotche.

by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2019 1:09 PM

That has nothing to do with homophobia. Look up the word. And GROW UP.

by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2019 3:11 PM

[quote]the other cast members were uncomfortable and jealous to how close he was to Ryan Lotche.

Jeah!

by Anonymousreply 133January 26, 2019 3:13 PM

The rest of the house never cared. If anything it was Ryan L that was uncomfortable

by Anonymousreply 134January 26, 2019 3:14 PM

I haven't watched but this doesn't surprise me. He's arguably the least relevant in tabloid terms. Even Kato Katelin has more interest for this kind of show - the OJ murder is a perennial and its got a bump since OJ's release and the Ryan Murphy show.

by Anonymousreply 135January 26, 2019 3:20 PM

LoLo Jones did “The Challenge Champs vs Stars” and she spoke about why she’s remained a virgin to this day. She’s a wonderful human. Just very competitive and an overachiever

by Anonymousreply 136January 26, 2019 3:41 PM

Well, that was fast, and after such a big build-up from Jonathan. At least he lasted a little longer on "Dancing With the Stars." I guess he won't need his social media team to handle his Instagram posts anymore. He can go back to not posting photos of Jaymes himself.

by Anonymousreply 137January 26, 2019 4:46 PM

Haha, what a loser! Jaymes must be mortified after so much hype.

by Anonymousreply 138January 29, 2019 10:05 AM

Jonathan has finally posted a photo of Jaymes. First one of 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 29, 2019 7:51 PM

[quote] Jonathan is getting work here and there, but he aged out of teen comedies long ago, and his career isn't exactly red-hot.

R11, Jonathan Bennett has 8 movies listed on IMDb for 2019, most actors would kill for that type of year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 29, 2019 8:49 PM

But they're 8 movies that no one wants to see. It's great that he's working and making a living as an actor, but at a certain point, it's nice to be in something people will want to see.

If we're being honest, Jonathan is never going to have a big career except as, maybe, a game show host or something. He's not a terribly good actor.

by Anonymousreply 141January 29, 2019 9:20 PM

This is not nice to say, but the boyfriend's mouth grosses me out... just icky to me. Mary!!!

by Anonymousreply 142January 29, 2019 9:52 PM

That mouth is freakishly big or something is off about it.

by Anonymousreply 143January 29, 2019 11:33 PM

Reunited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 30, 2019 6:52 PM

I hope Johnathan doesn't die of cancer like his folks.

by Anonymousreply 145January 30, 2019 7:07 PM

And we hope you don’t die of embarrassment like your folks

by Anonymousreply 146January 30, 2019 7:40 PM

EW had Jonathan as a 3:1 favorite to win CBB. So much for their prognostication skills.

by Anonymousreply 147January 30, 2019 7:46 PM

OMG she so overplayed it... and the facial expressions didn't help!!!

by Anonymousreply 148January 30, 2019 9:35 PM

See? That’s the thing with you plastics. You think everybody is in love with you when actually, everybody HATES you!

Like, Aaron Samuels, for example, he broke up with Regina and guess what? He still doesn’t want you!

So why are you still messing with Regina, Cady? I’ll tell you why, because you are a mean girl!

by Anonymousreply 149January 30, 2019 10:05 PM

guys he was farting all over the house on CBB

by Anonymousreply 150January 30, 2019 10:07 PM

^^Ugh. That would be reason enough to get rid of him first.

Poor Jaymes.

by Anonymousreply 151January 30, 2019 11:15 PM

r140 horrors and heteros

by Anonymousreply 152January 31, 2019 1:54 PM

Farting all over the house!!! How old is he again???!!! A 40 year old man resorting to this kind of attention getting tactics is beyond pathetic. Urg!!

by Anonymousreply 153January 31, 2019 4:35 PM

Jonathan and Jaymes showed up at the Los Angeles opening of "Hello, Dolly!" (National tour, starring Betty Buckley.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 1, 2019 12:28 AM

They look like they’re dressed for a trip to the mall

by Anonymousreply 155February 1, 2019 1:14 AM

Are these two really considered celebrities or are they just a Datalounge thing?

by Anonymousreply 156February 1, 2019 3:07 PM

I mean, they're both working, which is a rarity.

by Anonymousreply 157February 1, 2019 3:10 PM

Jaymes burst on to the Datalounge scene when he appeared on Amazing Race a while back. He and his (straight.....ish?) teammate were Chippendales dancers which drove Datalounge wild.

Jonathan had a tiny role in a dumb comedy that only kids care about.

by Anonymousreply 158February 1, 2019 4:31 PM

That’s what’s so pathetic about his nonstop milking of Mean Girls. He had a minor role in it ages ago and yet he keeps on and on about it.

by Anonymousreply 159February 1, 2019 4:44 PM

And people keep buying it.

by Anonymousreply 160February 1, 2019 4:57 PM

Has Jonathan posted a single thing about Jaymes on his Instagram this year?

by Anonymousreply 161February 1, 2019 5:24 PM

Can't they web cam their entire lives for us to watch 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 162February 1, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote] Has Jonathan posted a single thing about Jaymes on his Instagram this year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 1, 2019 7:09 PM

[quote] Has Jonathan posted a single thing about Jaymes on his Instagram this year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 1, 2019 7:11 PM

Thanks, R163. Only took him a month...

by Anonymousreply 165February 1, 2019 7:13 PM

Bed head sunsets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 1, 2019 7:32 PM

“Bed Head” means “We just fucked”

by Anonymousreply 167February 1, 2019 7:55 PM

Who fucks who?

by Anonymousreply 168February 1, 2019 8:28 PM

did i mention that Jonathan farts...a lot

by Anonymousreply 169February 1, 2019 9:19 PM

GAY FACES

by Anonymousreply 170February 1, 2019 9:25 PM

Well, R170, they are gay. That could be the reason.

by Anonymousreply 171February 1, 2019 9:43 PM

Jaymes is handsome. I can't get past the other one's eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 172February 1, 2019 10:47 PM

Bennett’s eyebrows are like Joan Crawford

by Anonymousreply 173February 1, 2019 10:50 PM

Is Jonathan the famous baker?

by Anonymousreply 174February 1, 2019 10:55 PM

Smallest dick I ever saw was Kevin Sessums!

by Anonymousreply 175February 1, 2019 10:56 PM

I'm new to DL and maybe this isn't the right thread to post in, but are the rumors about JB's dick true?

by Anonymousreply 176February 1, 2019 11:05 PM

That it's a wandering one? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 177February 2, 2019 12:13 AM

I didn't know big eyebrows were such a turn off for some. I find them attractive on a man.

by Anonymousreply 178February 2, 2019 12:26 AM

Joan Crawford

by Anonymousreply 179February 2, 2019 12:28 AM

On Joan, they're scary, but I like the big brows on a man. Are Chris Pine and Peter Gallagher not sexy because of their brows? That's ridiculous. Keep your drag queen, drawn on eyebrows all you want. Give me a real man.

by Anonymousreply 180February 2, 2019 12:38 AM

For me, JB is better looking than his boyfriend, but he comes across as very dumb, hyper and immature for his age. He’s also narcissistic and delusional: he genuinely thinks he’s a real celebrity. His whole personality is icky.

by Anonymousreply 181February 2, 2019 3:23 PM

R181 Nailed it

by Anonymousreply 182February 2, 2019 4:11 PM

Learning that he goes around farting all the time is a major turn off. What a fucking child.

by Anonymousreply 183February 2, 2019 5:51 PM

Anyone know JB - are we off in our assessment?

by Anonymousreply 184February 2, 2019 8:28 PM

They really are the next Gommy, I remember Tommy and Jaymes (at least) exchange supportive replies to each other's respective relationships.

by Anonymousreply 185February 2, 2019 9:02 PM

So JB mentioned things he’s grateful for, none of which is his boyfriend. Jaymes posted a response mentioning JB as the one thing he’s grateful for. Weird dynamic! I guess JB just needs the fangirling from Jaymes while Jaymes needs to be the boyfriend of a “celebrity”. Classic narcissistic/co-dependent pair.

by Anonymousreply 186February 4, 2019 4:01 PM

He has thanked Jaymes in his lists before and this time “people that support me” might include Jaymes...

by Anonymousreply 187February 4, 2019 4:35 PM

Nah, “people that support me” doesn’t sound like my boyfriend or the love of my life.

by Anonymousreply 188February 4, 2019 4:38 PM

R181 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 189February 4, 2019 4:39 PM

[Quote]I guess JB just needs the fangirling from Jaymes while Jaymes needs to be the boyfriend of a “celebrity”. Classic narcissistic/co-dependent pair.

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 190February 4, 2019 4:40 PM

If Jaymes "needs" to be the BF of a celebrity, he chose poorly.

by Anonymousreply 191February 4, 2019 4:58 PM

He didn’t choose poorly. JB was the only one on offer. I’m sure he would have upgraded if that had been possible.

by Anonymousreply 192February 4, 2019 5:08 PM

They're both attractive. Jaymes strikes me as the needy bottom type and I've heard stories about Jonathan's huge cock from a few WeHo guys from back in the day, so I guess that explains a lot. Jaymes doesn't want to give up that dick.

by Anonymousreply 193February 4, 2019 5:11 PM

No huge dick can make up for his icky personality.

by Anonymousreply 194February 4, 2019 5:19 PM

Yeah it’s a lot. JB in Jaymes insta stories is all about performing for the camera. He’s always on and always looking to steal the spotlight. It’s gross I can’t imagine any dick being worth sticking around for all of that.

by Anonymousreply 195February 4, 2019 6:09 PM

Hey, stuffed animals, where did you find that pair o'queers?

by Anonymousreply 196February 4, 2019 6:35 PM

Was JB dating Matt Dallas? They were both closeted, self-hating losers, but ended up with out and proud partners. At least Matt seems to have matured and has a husband and son.

by Anonymousreply 197February 5, 2019 10:23 AM

JB cheated on Dallas multiple times in plain sight at the Abbey with younger guys. There were rumors that JB had videotapes several sex sessions with some of his tricks.

by Anonymousreply 198February 5, 2019 2:26 PM

I don’t know if JB was Dallas’ boyfriend when he met his now husband Blue, But Matt spoke very poorly about the person he was dating when he met Blue and said he couldn’t get away quickly enough from him. He might even have cheated on him with Blue.

by Anonymousreply 199February 5, 2019 6:52 PM

I do not like the midlength hair/full beard look at OP left.

It grosses me out, no matter what’s underneath.

by Anonymousreply 200February 5, 2019 7:04 PM

sittin on the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 201February 5, 2019 7:08 PM

Doesn’t JB basically have one look/appearance? Jaymes can switch it up with different hairstyles etc.

by Anonymousreply 202February 6, 2019 5:31 PM

What are you talking about? JB can push his hair back or up front. He looks sexy with his hair pushed back.

by Anonymousreply 203February 6, 2019 7:15 PM

JB looks more and more bug-eyed. Maybe it’s a medical condition like the one Wendy Williams has.

by Anonymousreply 204February 8, 2019 3:49 PM

Two cute fucks. I wish them every happiness.

by Anonymousreply 205February 8, 2019 3:57 PM

Is Jonathan still a narcissistic douche?

by Anonymousreply 206February 8, 2019 4:08 PM

Everyone keeps trashing Jonathan when he is actually the more handsome one. Jaymes has a weird face.

Jonathan is no more a narcissist than Jaymes if you meet them. Jaymes can come off stuck up and IGNORANT, something Jon never comes off. He just comes off dumb!

Regarding Jaymes, you can take the boy out of the south but you can’t take the south out of the boy. Period.

And Jon didn’t have a minor role in Mean Girls, which was a massive hit and still relevant to this day. He played a big role in Lohan and McAdams actions and motivations.

by Anonymousreply 207February 8, 2019 5:34 PM

Never met either in person but Jaymes is the more handsome one IMO.

by Anonymousreply 208February 10, 2019 10:57 PM

Jaymes stylin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209February 10, 2019 10:59 PM

Jaymes is telling people to vote for Jonathan as favorite houseguest to win $25,000. I guess they really need the money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 10, 2019 11:25 PM

James is a host on The Talk? And half black?

His Bio: Host Of Celebrity Page TV on @ReelzChannel . The Drama on Fox. The Talk on CBS. Award-Winning Journalist. Proudly from an interracial family. Proudly 🏳️‍🌈

by Anonymousreply 211February 10, 2019 11:26 PM

Jaaymesz is from a blended family. Like Rachel Dolezal.

by Anonymousreply 212February 11, 2019 7:12 AM

So their relationship survived Celebrity Big Brother. Good for them!

by Anonymousreply 213February 13, 2019 9:38 PM

Jaymes is much better looking than the other one.

by Anonymousreply 214February 13, 2019 9:42 PM

And Jaymes usually manages to get some nipple into his shirtless photos. He knows what people like.

by Anonymousreply 215February 14, 2019 10:14 AM

Jaymes and Jonathan posting to Instagram on Valentine’s Day, shirtless (naked?) in bed and eating Twizzlers

by Anonymousreply 216February 14, 2019 5:37 PM

Neither Jaymes' nor Jonathan's accounts have that image, r216. Unless they have a joint one?

by Anonymousreply 217February 14, 2019 6:26 PM

Bennett is beautiful .

by Anonymousreply 218February 14, 2019 6:27 PM

I don’t think Jaymes is better looking. I think he has a weird face.

by Anonymousreply 219February 14, 2019 6:28 PM

Jaymes looks like a big, sexy man. Bennett looks like a typical overgrown twink who spends too much time thinking about his eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 220February 14, 2019 6:31 PM

And yet Jaymes is the one who goes harder on the FaceTune than Jonathan. Thankfully, he's relaxed on orange tinting his skin in pics.

by Anonymousreply 221February 14, 2019 6:43 PM

On Vday, JB is more interested in Ryan Lochte than in his bf.

by Anonymousreply 222February 14, 2019 8:07 PM

The naked twizzlers was on Jaymes’ Instagram story this morning

by Anonymousreply 223February 14, 2019 8:17 PM

I just checked, it’s still there

jaymesv

by Anonymousreply 224February 14, 2019 8:19 PM

Can someone post the naked pic?

by Anonymousreply 225February 14, 2019 8:28 PM

Perhaps to make up for the "I'm in love with Ryan Lochte" photo, Jonathan did post this for Valentine's Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 15, 2019 9:43 PM

These links don’t work on mobile.

by Anonymousreply 227February 15, 2019 9:46 PM

The Ryan Lochte photo referenced at R226.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228February 15, 2019 10:01 PM

Jonathan is angling this Lochte bff odd couple crap for some kind of spin off. Seems way too forced. He got voted off first week how close did they really get? Desperate famewhores!

by Anonymousreply 229February 16, 2019 4:09 AM

JB looks very different and ugly in the pic with Lochte.

by Anonymousreply 230February 16, 2019 12:33 PM

i wish he didn't have joan crawford eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 231February 16, 2019 12:34 PM

It’s not just the eyebrows. There’s also the puffiness and bug eyes.

by Anonymousreply 232February 16, 2019 5:19 PM

Ryan’s a racist moron

by Anonymousreply 233February 16, 2019 5:23 PM

He’s also a stupid fuck. No wonder he and JB get along so well. Dumb and dumber.

by Anonymousreply 234February 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Jaymes’ IG story currently has their dinner date, complete with double entendres.

by Anonymousreply 235February 18, 2019 5:39 AM

R235

Oh my god. They were insufferable. They go to a fancy upscale restaurant and the waiter/cook is making fresh banana split for them at the table and is using dry ice, and they are shouting the theme song from Bill Nye the Science Guy. Seriously. Then they start talking about how "bougie' he is.

They're hot and all, but it would be nice to have a famous gay couple that did not act like children in public. It's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 236February 18, 2019 6:03 AM

God forbid that two young guys have fun on a date

by Anonymousreply 237February 18, 2019 9:57 AM

Young???? They’re not THAT young to be acting like that.

by Anonymousreply 238February 18, 2019 10:55 AM

R219 I agree completely- not sure what people see in Jaymes, as I do not find him appealing in the slightest. I find Jonathan so hot, but the facial expressions could be toned down A LOT!

by Anonymousreply 239February 18, 2019 1:44 PM

People see a masculine, handsome man in Jaymes, unlike Jonathan, who is a plain, mincing prisspot whose oversculpted eyebrows look like they're going to swallow him whole.

by Anonymousreply 240February 18, 2019 1:58 PM

Mincing prisspot? Something tells me that's the pot calling the kettle beige.

by Anonymousreply 241February 18, 2019 2:29 PM

R240, 'people' do not see Jaymes as handsome.... sorry!

by Anonymousreply 242February 19, 2019 2:16 AM

Anyone know about a story almost ten years ago about Jonathan and videotaping sex with younger guys?

by Anonymousreply 243February 19, 2019 2:36 AM

Jaymes is a former Chippendales dancer and currently is the onscreen host of an entertainment news show. You don’t get those jobs unless people see you as handsome.

Hate him all you want but “people see Jaymes as handsome.”

Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 244February 19, 2019 3:04 AM

Agreed, Jaymes is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 245February 19, 2019 7:59 AM

Jaymes is handsome; Jonathan is a big nothing.

by Anonymousreply 246February 19, 2019 2:15 PM

I think the opposite Jaymes (I mean R246),

by Anonymousreply 247February 19, 2019 2:31 PM

Jonathan is very attractive, but I just don't care for his personality. I get the feeling he's one of those mean girl gays who used to spend all their time in gay bars and reject everyone. There's just something about him. He honestly makes me sad. He's not a terribly good actor either. He's still riding one the coattails of Mean Girls - a film that came out over 15 years ago. He's done nothing of note since.

by Anonymousreply 248February 19, 2019 5:11 PM

Drop the LGBT AND just call yourself gay. This applies to male and female homosexuals.. The agenda turns us into freaks.

by Anonymousreply 249February 19, 2019 8:08 PM

[Quote] Anyone know about a story almost ten years ago about Jonathan and videotaping sex with younger guys?

That rumour was about the other guy in the movie, not Bennett.

by Anonymousreply 250February 19, 2019 8:22 PM

I agree with you R248 and also find him really attractive, but I hope that he isn't mean girlish, and once you get past the odd facial expressions his goofiness is kind of endearing!

by Anonymousreply 251February 19, 2019 8:26 PM

GLAAD men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 21, 2019 4:02 PM

Have the guys weighed in on Jussie?

by Anonymousreply 253February 22, 2019 2:36 AM

I doubt they will. They seem to be all about positivity and happy news in their Instagram stories.

by Anonymousreply 254February 22, 2019 2:07 PM

I guess they're not gay after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 22, 2019 9:54 PM

Oh wow, I didn't know Jaymes dies his hair. It's really grey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 25, 2019 3:37 AM

^dyes, sorry

by Anonymousreply 257February 25, 2019 4:32 AM

Jonathan came onto a straight pal of mine.

I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 258February 25, 2019 4:34 AM

Hardly a capital crime, R258.

by Anonymousreply 259February 25, 2019 2:45 PM

Jonathan laughed when Glenn Close didn’t win the Oscar

by Anonymousreply 260February 25, 2019 9:41 PM

Did he laugh when Rami Malek fell off the stage and broke his Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 261February 27, 2019 12:33 AM

It's a girl! But not theirs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 28, 2019 7:20 PM

People on Instagram are telling Jaymes that he looks like Michael Hutchence.

No offense, but no way, bro!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263March 2, 2019 2:24 AM

Maybe the hair but even that is not too close.

by Anonymousreply 264March 3, 2019 2:56 AM

Chad and Brad. Whatever that means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 5, 2019 7:25 PM

Just saw a promo for an upcoming baking competition show on Food Network —hosted by Clinton Kelly! Has Jonathan been replaced by another flavor of fit, fey, gay???

by Anonymousreply 266March 6, 2019 12:12 AM

Jonathan has a role on "Supergirl," which he writes incorrectly as separate words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 7, 2019 8:52 PM

Of course he takes a picture with the trans actress

by Anonymousreply 268March 7, 2019 8:55 PM

OMG I think he's hot but the bug-eyed facial expressions really have to rest...

by Anonymousreply 269March 7, 2019 9:26 PM

Yeah, the gays need to please stop making that stupid “O” face in pictures

by Anonymousreply 270March 7, 2019 10:20 PM

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271March 8, 2019 7:37 PM

Jaymes is scorching hot.

by Anonymousreply 272March 8, 2019 7:38 PM

I really want to see a picture or video of Jonathan with his face buried in Jaymes' ass.

by Anonymousreply 273March 8, 2019 9:48 PM

[quoteJust saw a promo for an upcoming baking competition show on Food Network —hosted by Clinton Kelly! Has Jonathan been replaced by another flavor of fit, fey, gay???

I guess Clinty wasted no time after "The Chew" got cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 274March 8, 2019 11:59 PM

Honored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 10, 2019 2:52 PM

So Jon's Supergirl role wasn't quite as big as I would've hoped but at least he had lines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 11, 2019 3:53 AM

At least Jonathan had the good sense to put Jaymes at No. 1 on the list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 14, 2019 7:47 PM

Aw. Maybe Jon's been reading DL. I'd think Jaymes would appreciate that.

by Anonymousreply 278March 15, 2019 2:44 AM

Matt and Blue forever bitches!

by Anonymousreply 279March 15, 2019 2:52 AM

I wonder if Jon's jealous of what Matt has. Though I will say at least Jon has the better career.

by Anonymousreply 280March 15, 2019 3:07 AM

Does Jaymes commute from his home on the beach in SoCal to his job in Las Vegas? Or do they have a place in Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 281March 15, 2019 11:03 PM

Jonathan also posted an Instagram story highlighting his time with “my babe”

by Anonymousreply 282March 16, 2019 5:41 PM

Jaymes puts up with his Jonathanness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 18, 2019 9:24 PM

Baby Jon on SVU

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 18, 2019 9:30 PM

What an unfortunate picture.

by Anonymousreply 285March 18, 2019 9:33 PM

I think Jon's gotten better looking as he's gotten older. Then again, he's right in that 30's sweet spot for men. To me, that's when a lot of men look their best.

by Anonymousreply 286March 19, 2019 1:41 AM

For whoever was questioning it earlier, Jonathan is apparently still working for the Food Network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 19, 2019 6:57 PM

Extra extra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288March 19, 2019 7:31 PM

Jonathan would get on my last nerve. Attention whore all about me so annoying to be around.

by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2019 12:30 AM

Summer of Pride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 20, 2019 3:06 PM

So now JB is suddenly proud of being gay!!!! M’kay

by Anonymousreply 291March 21, 2019 1:00 PM

Please, gays, stop posing for photos with a "shocked O" face, it looks so stupid! Please!

by Anonymousreply 292March 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Wearing each other's clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293March 21, 2019 3:38 PM

Jonathan touting his tacky new movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 24, 2019 5:22 PM

Guncles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 25, 2019 3:21 PM

Jaymes is really built!

by Anonymousreply 296March 25, 2019 9:44 PM

Jaymes is even more built on the inside

by Anonymousreply 297March 25, 2019 9:46 PM

Lovebirds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 26, 2019 8:08 PM

Does Jaymes finger Jonathan’s hole before pounding him?

by Anonymousreply 299March 26, 2019 11:08 PM

I don't think Jaymes has ever shared that detail in his Instagram stories, R299.

by Anonymousreply 300March 26, 2019 11:18 PM

Jaymes is the receiver of swollen goods.

by Anonymousreply 301March 26, 2019 11:21 PM

Jon is an ass who treated Matt Dallas like crap.

by Anonymousreply 302March 27, 2019 7:27 PM

Jon with Perez the troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 28, 2019 3:39 AM

How did he treat Dallas like crap? Did he cheat on him or abuse him?

by Anonymousreply 304March 28, 2019 11:15 AM

How did he treat Matt Dallas like crap? Cheating or abuse?

by Anonymousreply 305March 28, 2019 11:17 AM

Is r301 saying Jaymes is the bottom? Because this whole time I've imagined him railing the hell out of Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 306March 28, 2019 1:11 PM

They’re far to busy setting up Instagram photos to engage in anything that isn’t appropriate for Instagram, like s-e-x!

by Anonymousreply 307March 28, 2019 1:26 PM

Trying to hang on to his looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308March 29, 2019 1:50 PM

R305 As soon as perez outted them he dropped him. Dick!!

by Anonymousreply 309March 29, 2019 3:16 PM

And yet there he is schmoozing with Perez at R303.

by Anonymousreply 310March 29, 2019 7:19 PM

Jaymes recently did another awards hosting gig.

by Anonymousreply 311March 30, 2019 8:15 AM

Wet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 30, 2019 2:46 PM

Feeling blessed AF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 1, 2019 2:32 PM

Are Jaymes and Jonathan getting a puppy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 4, 2019 2:24 AM

Two Z list celebs ? I have a feeling Jonathan and his publicist are bumping this thread.

by Anonymousreply 315April 4, 2019 2:34 AM

An attractuve couple, though they're no longer prominent.

by Anonymousreply 316April 5, 2019 12:37 AM

Did I hear that clip at R314 correctly? We can "follow" Jaymes' latest cosmetic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 317April 5, 2019 12:42 AM

Keep those pics coming.

by Anonymousreply 318April 5, 2019 11:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319April 6, 2019 6:35 AM

Is Hillary Duff playing Sharon Tate? Because her trout pout doesn't seem quite right for the period.

by Anonymousreply 320April 6, 2019 6:55 PM

I wish they had a 24/7 cam we could watch. I would love to follow every detail of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 321April 6, 2019 6:57 PM

Hilary Duff needs the work I guess but she’s no Sharon Tate

by Anonymousreply 322April 6, 2019 7:06 PM

Hillary Duff isn't even Sharon Farrell.

by Anonymousreply 323April 6, 2019 7:43 PM

Lmao Hilary Duff needs help. Racist bitch

by Anonymousreply 324April 6, 2019 7:46 PM

Sharon Tate and Jay Sebring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 7, 2019 1:30 AM

No surprise, but the reviews of "The Haunting of Sharon Tate" have not been kind. From the Hollywood Reporter: "Sharon Tate, and her fellow victims, deserved more in life. And they deserve more in death than this tawdry exercise in exploitation."

by Anonymousreply 326April 7, 2019 4:00 PM

Why is Jonathan sucking up to DLB? Is he hoping for a role in his next movie?

by Anonymousreply 327April 11, 2019 5:43 PM

Wet and wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 12, 2019 12:39 AM

A career high point: Jonathan's "Dukes of Hazzard" prequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 12, 2019 5:58 PM

Did Jonathan bang Randy Wayne on that set? Both closeted actors.

by Anonymousreply 330April 13, 2019 12:22 AM

I'd take Randy now. He wants someone to make him cum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 13, 2019 2:45 AM

[quote]"It's funny."

If your IQ is below room temperature, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 332April 13, 2019 2:49 AM

What’s funny is that he’s claiming to have a girlfriend. Hollywood mass produces closer cases. Jonathan seems happier out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 333April 13, 2019 2:51 AM

Jaymes arranged for Jonathan to appear on some show I've never heard of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 13, 2019 5:35 PM

Happy birthday Jaymes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 16, 2019 3:43 AM

Celebrating with friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 16, 2019 1:57 PM

Easter services.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 22, 2019 5:02 PM

Ugh, adults - especially adult males - should never pose for a photo with stuffed animals. NEVER.

by Anonymousreply 338April 22, 2019 5:10 PM

Ok, I'd pay to see this porn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 22, 2019 5:13 PM

do y'all think Jaymes or Jonathan is the bottom in this relationship?

by Anonymousreply 340April 22, 2019 5:14 PM

I'd like to think they're both versatile

by Anonymousreply 341April 22, 2019 5:16 PM

"No time to shave, we've got to get to church right away! Just don't forget the teeth bleach and the tweezer for our brows!"

by Anonymousreply 342April 22, 2019 5:59 PM

I saw that Sharon Tate movie Jonathan was in and there's a scene where he's in speedos and he's not packing much in the back. Looks kinda flat. Jaymes seems like he'd have the better ass, so I hope he's the bottom. The front of the speedo wasn't too bad, though.

by Anonymousreply 343April 22, 2019 6:39 PM

Here he is, fellas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 22, 2019 6:41 PM

Bulge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 22, 2019 6:41 PM

Flat-ish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346April 22, 2019 6:42 PM

I'd still eat it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 22, 2019 6:42 PM

He has lady hips.

by Anonymousreply 348April 22, 2019 7:32 PM

I love how meaty Jonathan’s body is! Sexy

by Anonymousreply 349April 22, 2019 9:55 PM

It's hard to tell if he has much of an ass or not from those pics. C'mon, Jon. Go ahead and do a full nude scene.

by Anonymousreply 350April 22, 2019 10:26 PM

I think the a$$ is there - but masked by back fat

by Anonymousreply 351April 22, 2019 10:46 PM

How long until they hook up with either the Cockgobbler or Tommy and Gio?

by Anonymousreply 352April 22, 2019 11:06 PM

He looks great! He’s almost a forty year old man. Be kind

by Anonymousreply 353April 23, 2019 1:47 AM

Wow, not attractive from the rear, either.

by Anonymousreply 354April 23, 2019 1:51 AM

Are those speedos or underpants? Either way, they're unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 355April 23, 2019 1:53 AM

Earth Day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 23, 2019 2:52 AM

Shirtless on Earth Day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 23, 2019 2:57 AM

I love it when plastic celebs feel the need to lecture others about Earth Day.

by Anonymousreply 358April 23, 2019 3:54 AM

Jaymes was front row at the Billboard Awards. He appeared to be chummy with a handsome black man. Was Jonathan there?

by Anonymousreply 359May 4, 2019 2:30 PM

Will they get married?

by Anonymousreply 360May 4, 2019 3:23 PM

Do they have an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 361May 4, 2019 10:28 PM

Two nobodies masquerading as celebs that no one cares about.

by Anonymousreply 362May 5, 2019 1:30 PM

The happy couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363May 13, 2019 1:16 AM

They seem happy and I like them together!

by Anonymousreply 364May 13, 2019 4:17 AM

Jesus! Jonathan looks better in R363's picture than I've seen him look in years. Youthful, bright, and incredibly handsome. That hairstyle suits him.

by Anonymousreply 365May 13, 2019 8:31 PM

Catch Jon on Hallmark Channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366May 13, 2019 8:43 PM

[quote]Catch Jon on Hallmark Channel

Pictured above with fellow "All My Children" alum Cameron Mathison,

by Anonymousreply 367May 13, 2019 10:36 PM

How long have they been together now? Is it time to put a ring on it?

by Anonymousreply 368May 15, 2019 9:03 AM

Jonathan has launched a Pride collection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 16, 2019 12:58 AM

Gay for Aaron Samuels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 16, 2019 1:02 AM

Pushing his Pride merchandise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 17, 2019 9:06 PM

Baecation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 17, 2019 9:10 PM

Jonathan's Pride merch is absurd, but I'd be lying if I said seeing him in it didn't make me want to fuck him into the mattress.

by Anonymousreply 373May 17, 2019 9:30 PM

They are so giddy about each other. Hope it’s real and not just a show

by Anonymousreply 374May 17, 2019 9:45 PM

He keeps looking better and better. Maybe he really is super happy.

by Anonymousreply 375May 17, 2019 11:31 PM

They do seem disgustingly content with each other. Frankly, it sickens me.

by Anonymousreply 376May 18, 2019 12:13 AM

It needn't. Pimping your relationship doesn't tend to end well.

by Anonymousreply 377May 18, 2019 12:32 AM

R377 I used to think they were cute being so public but now it’s over the top. Jaymes has no identity other than being Jonathan’s bf. He just goes on and on about Jonathan. It’s unhealthy. And now Jonathan posting bed pics! Too much. The crash will be epic and public

by Anonymousreply 378May 18, 2019 12:36 AM

Where did Jonathan post bed pics?

by Anonymousreply 379May 18, 2019 12:42 AM

R379 he posted a story of them snuggling in bed on this trip

by Anonymousreply 380May 18, 2019 12:59 AM

I wish he'd post hole pics. Or pics of him licking Jaymes' hole.

by Anonymousreply 381May 18, 2019 4:44 AM

They’re both actors/performers who want to build their respective fan bases. If the fans want to see them cuddling, they’ll give us cuddling. If the fans want to see them fighting, they’ll give us fighting.

It’s ALL for the ‘gram. All of it.

by Anonymousreply 382May 18, 2019 5:04 AM

[quote]It’s ALL for the ‘gram. All of it.

A lot of it is cheesy for the squealing fangirls, but I honestly don't think either of them is a good enough actor to fake being as happy as they seem.

by Anonymousreply 383May 18, 2019 11:36 AM

I agree, R383.

by Anonymousreply 384May 18, 2019 2:40 PM

"Can't keep his eyes off me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 18, 2019 3:42 PM

How long before Jonathan cheats again?

by Anonymousreply 386May 18, 2019 4:08 PM

Jonathan was good in "Do You Take This Man?"

by Anonymousreply 387May 18, 2019 4:20 PM

R386 unsubstantiated rumors

by Anonymousreply 388May 18, 2019 5:51 PM

"What's the name of our detective show?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 19, 2019 12:05 AM

Starsky & Hutch, the Next Generation

by Anonymousreply 390May 19, 2019 6:44 PM

"Day vs. night."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 20, 2019 5:48 PM

Lookin good except for Jaymes’ man bun.

by Anonymousreply 392May 21, 2019 5:35 PM

I agree, R392. Does anyone still wear a man bun?

by Anonymousreply 393May 21, 2019 5:38 PM

Back home from vacation and man bun-free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 21, 2019 6:21 PM

Two STEREOTYPICAL HOMOS.

by Anonymousreply 395May 21, 2019 7:28 PM

Fetch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 22, 2019 2:02 PM

"Instagram Boyfriend"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 23, 2019 4:34 PM

Does Jonathan have to pay the "Mean Girls" writers any royalties for using all their catchphrases?

by Anonymousreply 398May 23, 2019 4:39 PM

Y'all were ragging on Bennett, but Vaughan seems to be the tiresome one. He is NOT going to age gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 399May 23, 2019 4:40 PM

The DM article didn't show up for me on Google either - even when I'd added "male companion" to the search terms. Curious, huh?

by Anonymousreply 400May 23, 2019 4:52 PM

What article?

by Anonymousreply 401May 23, 2019 8:50 PM

Too gay to function.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 25, 2019 12:12 AM

"Condragulations."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403June 1, 2019 3:59 PM

Proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 2, 2019 5:11 PM

Sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405June 6, 2019 9:08 PM

There is absolutely less than zero anything interesting about those two smiling queens.

by Anonymousreply 406June 6, 2019 9:40 PM

If they were naked, I could see the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 407June 6, 2019 10:23 PM

Naked or else it’s just annoying

by Anonymousreply 408June 7, 2019 2:55 PM

You might want to avoid this thread, then, R408.

by Anonymousreply 409June 7, 2019 3:55 PM

They’re cute together, more so now that Jonathan is completely out.

by Anonymousreply 410June 8, 2019 7:49 AM

National Donut Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411June 8, 2019 5:48 PM

Jonathan's birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 10, 2019 9:58 PM

So it's Jonathan's birthday, and he has a movie coming out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413June 12, 2019 4:30 AM

Puppy party for Jonathan's birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 12, 2019 6:18 PM

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 27, 2019 7:59 PM

Date night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 30, 2019 5:04 PM

Dogsitting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417July 8, 2019 5:25 PM

The last picture on their social media together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 22, 2019 9:22 PM

I'd like to shave Bennett's eyebrows off.

by Anonymousreply 419July 22, 2019 9:48 PM

Did they split?

by Anonymousreply 420July 23, 2019 12:06 AM

Doesn't seem like it. They still interact over Twitter and it was only a week or two ago, so they're likely just busy.

by Anonymousreply 421July 23, 2019 12:14 AM

Do they hire a team of photographers to follow them around all day? If not, who is taking all of these professional quality pictures?

by Anonymousreply 422July 23, 2019 1:14 AM

Jonathan must read Datalounge. He just posted this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423July 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Jaymes was on a break. From Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424July 23, 2019 11:39 PM

"An amazing moment."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 29, 2019 12:20 AM

I eagerly await their engagement announcement.

by Anonymousreply 427July 29, 2019 12:31 AM

Working with actor Carson Nicely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428July 31, 2019 6:21 AM

Mother knows best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429August 3, 2019 2:57 PM

[quote]Did they split?

No. Jonathan actually works for a living so can't be joined at the hip with Jaymes 24/7 when he's up in Vancouver shooting Hallmark movies etc. Someone's gotta pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 430August 3, 2019 3:07 PM

(430) ^

Sure Jonathan we know you “work”

by Anonymousreply 431August 4, 2019 9:02 PM

"No caption needed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432August 5, 2019 11:03 PM

Wait, did they get married?

by Anonymousreply 433August 5, 2019 11:08 PM

Nah. They're just dressed up for some event or other.

by Anonymousreply 434August 5, 2019 11:10 PM

Hawking mattresses with Jaymes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435August 12, 2019 3:50 PM

I'm sure they broke that mattress in well after that photo

by Anonymousreply 436August 12, 2019 3:52 PM

Gays love to open their mouths nice and wide when posing for pictures. It NEVER looks dumb as hell.

by Anonymousreply 437August 12, 2019 4:12 PM

Cruising. At sea, that is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438August 14, 2019 4:13 AM

Jonathan's "Mean Girls" co-star Daniel Franzese is on the gay cruise with Jonathan and Jaymes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439August 15, 2019 1:52 AM

This thread isn't as funny as the Tommy and Gio threads.

by Anonymousreply 440August 15, 2019 2:30 AM

We can't all be Disney princes, R440.

by Anonymousreply 441August 15, 2019 2:35 AM

Back in Provincetown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442August 16, 2019 6:04 PM

R442 Jaymes looks trans in that pic. He has boob cuttings

by Anonymousreply 443August 16, 2019 6:07 PM

It's probably because when he was with Chippendales, he was so pumped up, he looked like a balloon man, R443, and now his body deflated.

by Anonymousreply 444August 16, 2019 7:12 PM

I wish that, just once, they'd do a nude shoot.

by Anonymousreply 445August 16, 2019 7:51 PM

By the beautiful sea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446August 18, 2019 1:41 AM

Adventure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447August 22, 2019 1:57 AM

Cruise wear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448August 22, 2019 2:04 AM

Jaymes got Jonathan a dog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449August 24, 2019 3:35 AM

The dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450August 26, 2019 3:47 PM

Barbecue Wars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451August 29, 2019 3:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452August 29, 2019 3:59 AM

Jon passed out with his dog, photographed by Jaymes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453September 15, 2019 3:10 AM

Jonathan trying to make some point or other about Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454September 18, 2019 12:48 AM

"Currently at the stage in our relationship where 4 days apart feels like 4 years."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455September 19, 2019 3:32 AM

Throwback with LiLo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456September 24, 2019 6:07 AM

Dog day afternoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 29, 2019 12:56 AM

A dog and his dads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 30, 2019 12:02 AM

[quote]Sometimes in life, very rarely, you meet someone who you think is just a friend. Then over decades of friendship you realize they aren’t just a friend. They are actually some type of guardian angel sent to look over you. Months will go by, even years where you might not talk to them because life happens, but just like angels, even though you can’t see them you always know they’re there. Lacey has been one of my spiritual rocks, though the ups and downs of the industry, the loss of both my parents, and everything in between. Out of the hundreds of photos I have of us, my favorite pic is the one of her with my Dad. Lacey was one of my Dad‘s favorites, and the amount of love and joy she showed him when he was at his lowest point, is something I will forever be grateful for. Lacey Happy Birthday, thank you for making my Dad‘s life better, and thank you for always making my life better. You are the definition of an angel on earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459October 1, 2019 6:20 AM

Jaymes is doing something to his face that makes him unattractive. I don't know if its fillers or what but it looks off. He was a traffic stopper a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 460October 1, 2019 3:31 PM

Jon's still acting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461October 5, 2019 8:39 PM

Hawking a trimmer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462October 9, 2019 9:21 PM

To be specific, a ball trimmer. Jaymes is now calling himself an influencer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463October 9, 2019 9:28 PM

Jackson Rathbone looks gayer than Jonathan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464October 20, 2019 4:34 PM

Haunted hayride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465October 22, 2019 11:54 PM

They’ve gotten boring. The newness of their love affair has worn off. They need to adopt a baby to spice up their Instagrams.

by Anonymousreply 466October 23, 2019 2:15 AM

They either need to get married or leak a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 467October 23, 2019 2:30 AM

InTouch magazine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468October 24, 2019 3:11 PM

Jonathan's "Happy Anniversary" message to Jaymes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469October 26, 2019 3:25 AM

And Jaymes' anniversary message to Jonathan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470October 26, 2019 3:28 AM

No idea who either of these people are.

by Anonymousreply 471October 26, 2019 3:32 AM

Went as a fairy from Carnival Row, left my wings in the car, everyone thought I was Zelda instead. So Gay Zelda it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472October 28, 2019 3:52 AM

Jon with closet case kween Taylor Lautner as Batman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473October 28, 2019 3:53 AM

Happy Halloween from Mexico.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 1, 2019 11:46 PM

In San Francisco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475November 4, 2019 5:22 PM

[quote]My favorite part of tonight was @JonathanBennett and @JaymesV looking like proud moms during @taylorswift13 speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476November 25, 2019 3:42 PM

"Thankful for coffee and cuddles."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477November 30, 2019 2:40 AM

We caught one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478December 2, 2019 2:08 PM

Who are these people? How are they a power couple?

by Anonymousreply 479December 2, 2019 2:25 PM

Jonathan and Jaymes were on a podcast recently talking about how they met and shared some other stories. Very cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480December 4, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote]As the official host of Times Square NYE, my first duty was to unveil the giant 2020 that will set 500 feet above the square. This is a pinch me moment. My vision for the new year, is 20/20. (Nailed it! Let the jokes begin!) @timessquarenyc you can watch me at TSQ.org the live stream NYE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 12, 2019 3:26 AM

[quote]Just hanging out with the new host for Times Square New Year’s Eve in front of his big 2020 ⭐️ Congrats babe. Can’t wait to freeze my butt off so I can watch you bring in the next decade for the whole world to see!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482December 12, 2019 3:27 AM

Jonathan's new YouTube video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483December 19, 2019 3:23 PM

From that video I can tell Jonathan is still fat.

by Anonymousreply 484December 19, 2019 3:24 PM

From that video I can tell Jonathan is still fat.

by Anonymousreply 485December 19, 2019 3:24 PM

[quote] From that video I can tell Jonathan is still fat.

He is not. James Vaughn has a toner body, but Jonathan Bennett has a fit body. And he looks as if he doesn't sweat a slice of cake every now and again. In other words, he's normal, R485.

by Anonymousreply 486December 19, 2019 3:43 PM

Jonathan and Jaymes are now available on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 21, 2019 3:22 AM

Smelling cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Those teeth look like dentures.

by Anonymousreply 489December 23, 2019 2:47 AM

Forced Family Fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 25, 2019 5:22 AM

Verified I know this looks perfect, but it’s not. Holiday’s never are. -I watched my sister in-law smile and fight back tears as she handed out gifts to her kids on the first Christmas after losing her father. (I know that smile all too well)

- I called family members who are suffering from addiction to make sure they were alive and coherent and were not spending today alone. -I watched a woman spend her first Christmas as a widow. -I held back emotions as I missed my mom and dad and kept a smile on my face although I wanted to cry.

The list goes on and on as to why they are never perfect. I know it’s easy to get caught up in the “perfect Christmas couple/family” pics on IG. If you’re like me, that can make you feel bad about yourself/ life at this sensitive time of year. So if you’re suffering, sad, lonely, missing someone just know that I am too. But that doesn’t mean that there can be perfect moments. Look for those, because there’s no such thing as a perfect Holiday. -Jaymes and I looked at Christmas lights with his family and our dog. That was perfect. -Jaymes brother gave our dog a Christmas gift. That was perfect. - I watched my new family open gifts and love each other, that was perfect. -I looked into the person I love’s eyes and told him how much he meant to me. That was perfect.

So just know social media is filled with Perfect Holiday Photos of people’s perfect lives. Don’t feel sad. Most of it isn’t real and you’re life doesn’t suck. Look for the moments. That’s where the magic comes from. I love you all. Merry Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491December 26, 2019 6:03 AM

R491 Important message. Glad they aren't as vapid as most Instagays.

by Anonymousreply 492December 26, 2019 3:49 PM

That’s a nice message.

Now I feel bad because every time I see that this thread has new posts, I check to see if it’s an announcement of their messy break up.

Not that I’ll stop doing it but now I feel bad about doing it...

by Anonymousreply 493December 26, 2019 6:57 PM

Cute kiss in Jaymes' Insta story😍

by Anonymousreply 494December 28, 2019 1:22 PM

New Years kiss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495January 3, 2020 3:44 AM

2 guys, 2 hearts, 2 years later...same epic photo booth selfie light

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496January 20, 2020 2:29 PM

Anyone know if either have leaked nudes anywhere? Sex tape? Jonathan seems to love himself very much shouldn’t their be naked selfies out there.

by Anonymousreply 497January 20, 2020 7:38 PM

#dollypartonchallenge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498January 25, 2020 3:30 AM

Jonathan and Jaymes with Jon's cute friend David Shae

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499February 1, 2020 2:53 AM

What's up with Jonathan's facepalm in the comments? I don't get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500February 6, 2020 6:34 PM

Hot date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501February 13, 2020 6:40 PM

June Cleaver gays are as obnoxiously annoying as Billy Porter's award dresses.

by Anonymousreply 502February 13, 2020 6:52 PM

What's a June Cleaver Gay?

On second thought, nevermind. I'm not interested in learning about new ways for gay men to hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 503February 13, 2020 7:20 PM

[quote]What's a June Cleaver Gay?

Ones that give each other pearl necklaces?

by Anonymousreply 504February 13, 2020 7:46 PM

A while back on the red carpet for AJ and the Queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505February 14, 2020 2:15 AM

Jonathan is annoying. You wouldn’t get a word on edge wise being around him. Ear plugs mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 506February 14, 2020 3:43 AM

R506 It's annoyong that he still thinks he's hot. He's fat and has a receding hairline. He's like a 5 while Jaymes is a 7.5. Jaymes is way too good for him.

by Anonymousreply 507February 14, 2020 3:59 AM

#tbt When I was in a great relationship with my metabolism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508February 14, 2020 4:03 AM

Is it true Jonathan has a farting problem?

by Anonymousreply 509February 14, 2020 4:05 AM

Probably

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510February 14, 2020 4:08 AM

R508 It helps to lay off the carbs, Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 511February 14, 2020 4:34 AM

Valentines Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 15, 2020 4:22 AM

Jaymes's Valentine's Day post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 16, 2020 1:33 AM

Love Your Pet Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514February 22, 2020 6:54 PM

Jonathan is getting more acting work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 25, 2020 1:09 AM

Cheesecake Factory Chicken Strip Taste Test & Review

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516March 4, 2020 5:57 AM

both good looking guys but something is off about their appearance

by Anonymousreply 517March 4, 2020 6:55 AM

Shilling for CVS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518March 29, 2020 4:50 PM

It's nice to see that CVS is cool with two of its gay spokesmen shirtless and in bed together. You don't see that every day.

by Anonymousreply 519March 29, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote] Jonathan is getting more acting work

What is great is that casting directors are casting openly gay actors in straight male parts

That is a BIG step - hasn't transferred into feature films yet, only TV - but any step forward is a good step.

by Anonymousreply 520March 29, 2020 5:20 PM

Jonathan's birthday greeting to Jaymes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521April 18, 2020 5:42 PM

Jonathan, like a lot of other gays in quarantine, bleached his hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 18, 2020 5:48 PM

Which of them is carrying more bugs?

by Anonymousreply 523April 18, 2020 5:49 PM

Jonathan has a new movie with Andy Lawrence. I wonder if they fuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524April 18, 2020 5:53 PM

remember when we used to get dressed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525May 16, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote]Jonathan has a new movie with Andy Lawrence

"Love on Repeat," described thusly: "She's reliving the same day over until she gets love right."

Sounds very original!

by Anonymousreply 526May 16, 2020 7:18 PM

We haven't heard much about them or the other DL power couple, Tommy and Gio, lately.

by Anonymousreply 527May 17, 2020 2:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!