Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Even if you dislike Trump personally, do you respect him as President and head of state?

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2018 2:29 PM

I don't think I'll ever understand the irrational awe in which (most) Americans seem to hold the office of president. I live in a monarchy, and if our head of state behaves badly, it never occurs to us to respect them just because of their position in society.

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2018 2:05 PM

No. Absolutely zero respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2018 2:07 PM

What motivates the OP here?

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2018 2:09 PM

That's the most hilarious redtag I've read yet!

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2018 2:10 PM

[ Another dedicated US political divider posting from Czech Republic ]

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2018 2:16 PM

I dislike Trump BECAUSE I don't respect him, he lies more than the tells the truth, he respects nothing and no one except those who kiss his ass and if they stop kissing his ass, then he turns on them. Trump ran on draining the swamp, but then he appoints and hires people who are more corrupt than Trump himself and that is saying a lot because Trump is as corrupt as they come.

Instead of making any attempt to bring the country together Trump constantly pits groups against each other Just like the OP is doing along with his Russian handlers.

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2018 2:18 PM

What? No. Why on earth does he deserve respect?

by Anonymousreply 7December 27, 2018 2:19 PM

Ah, OP has been posting Trump threads for days, I see.

Any relation to the guy who just got redtagged in the Beto O'Rourke thread, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 8December 27, 2018 2:20 PM

The guy in the Beto thread was from Brazil, fwiw.

by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2018 2:20 PM

Nice work Muriel, love you darling.

by Anonymousreply 10December 27, 2018 2:21 PM

Do these international posters get paid to troll?

by Anonymousreply 11December 27, 2018 2:21 PM

Might be someone using a VPN.

by Anonymousreply 12December 27, 2018 2:21 PM

Russian trolls using a VPN. See, and some people doubt the existence of Russian trolls on here..

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2018 2:24 PM

They're just VERY CONCERNED "American working class people"!!!

by Anonymousreply 14December 27, 2018 2:26 PM

The OP also wrote this post on another thread:

[quote] Running for President despite losing twice (and never visiting Wisconsin).

They must know so much about Wisconsin from far abroad!

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2018 2:27 PM

Our Czech Republic troll [italic] identifies [/italic] as a white working-class American, you guys. Be nice.

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2018 2:28 PM

It's not US posters using VPNSs. It's foreign operatives.

in 2016 several IP blocks were well known to us - brazil, Israel, czech republic, italy, netherlands - over and over and over the same pattern. Divide the US left. And you all fall for it EVERY TIME.

I'm sick of chasing this, I don't have the bandwidth or the resources. Stop falling for it. If the thread is about dividing the left FF it into oblivion. It's on you to recognize the obvious manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2018 2:28 PM

Anyone who doesn't realize there are people dedicated to trolling this board are fools who don't understand the reality of the internet. The internet is a major part of society, and everyone realizes that.

by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2018 2:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!