Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bradley Cooper

Just watched a few interviews. Look, I hate him as well but I truly don't see the closeting side. Can DL educate me? What am I missing? I don't see any telltale signs.

by Anonymousreply 131July 6, 2019 4:10 AM

Was he presenting hole during the interviews?

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2018 7:21 PM

Seriously, what is there to "hate" about Bradley Cooper? What has he ever done to instill actual hate in people? (I should say posters on DL. People I know seem to like him just fine.)

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2018 7:30 PM

OP your gaydar is broken. Watch him check out Tim McGraw in this Fallon clip. He moves in for the kill at the 2:17 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2018 10:57 PM

Zero percent gay - it's just fun for people to fantasize.

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2018 11:37 PM

He’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2019 2:21 AM

Wow, that picture up top proves he really is over 6 feet tall(I assumed like all actors he was fudging it a bit in listing his specs.)

I have stood next to Fallon before and he is 6 foot legit, so Cooper must be about 6'1 1/2, Nice,

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2019 2:38 AM

Victor Garber brought his "Alias" co-star Bradley Cooper with him to the Emmys after the show's premiere season.

That's pretty fuckin' gay.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2019 11:01 AM

R2 people hate him cause he’s overhyped and over praised. He has yet to give a performance that’s truly amazing since Silver Linings Playbook and yet everything sees praise.

He was ridiculous in American Hustle and don’t get me started on all the praise and nominations for American Sniper. That was bullshit.

Now he said overpraised for A Star is Born, in which the movie itself is all hype. He wasn’t good but nothing significant, but he will most likely win the Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2019 7:02 PM

OP it's a given that all good looking/hot actors in Hollywood are gay. No proof needed.

Danny DeVito and Ron Pearlman are not gay.

by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2019 9:06 PM

Except Bradley Cooper isn't good looking. Unless you find Barry Manilow hot.

by Anonymousreply 10January 6, 2019 9:12 PM

Years ago (Lainey I think) who has a blind items column called out Cooper, by full name, for his PNP behavior in Palm Springs. I don't know if he is gay - and I don't really care. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2019 9:20 PM

See link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2019 9:22 PM

There was that time he and Gerard Butler dressed alike at Wimbledon. That seemed pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2019 9:44 PM

R3 I like the BCoop is a cockgobbler story as much as your typical DLer, but that’s a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2019 9:53 PM

He has much bigger muscles than the famous cockgobbler.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2019 3:16 AM

I have a homophobic aunt who swears that almost everyone famous is gay, now I come to DL and they are saying everyone famous is gay.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2019 3:23 AM

Aaaaaaaah, so's your aunt.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2019 3:35 AM

I let him fuck me hard mmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2019 3:36 AM

I don't hate him but why did he do that gross sniper movie?

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2019 3:40 AM

Mmmmmm my gaping gash is ready mmmmm

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2019 3:42 AM

Yeah but Lainey's the one who was totally convinced that Johnny Depp and Vanessa were absolutely devoted to each other--she went on and on about how in sync they were at the Oscars because when Depp held out his hand without looking, Vanessa was right there to grab it. She was swooning over how wonderful Depp was etc. etc. Of course, when that fell apart and Depp ended up with Heard, Lainey turned on him in a whiplash second.

Not that anyone else is wrong about BC but I wouldn't use Lainey as confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2019 3:45 AM

Tay-Tay..I will cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2019 3:47 AM

It's been rumored for many years (didn't Ted Casablanca give him a nick name? Not Toothy Tile, because that's Jakey Poo)but there's also a pattern of what looks like obvious bearding. There are some really stiff and phony looking photos of him cavorting on a beach with his current woman, in what seems to be an obvious set up for the papps.

And, he has zero chemistry with women.

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2019 4:33 AM

Whatever you think of Cooper's acting - it's not great but it's serviceable - you got to give him credit for going to Glastonbury and singing in front of that crowd to film it without any back up plan in case the whole thing went south. They could have booed him or thrown bottles and that would have put the end note on ASIB.

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2019 5:19 AM

Besides the Garber at the Emmys episode (where Victor introduced Cooper to Joan Rivers on the red carpet as "my fine young friend"), there were the multitude of rumors about Cooper and Liam Neeson during the making of the A-Team Movie (and just after Neeson's wife Natasha Richardson suddenly died - Cooper was there to "comfort" his "friend" Liam). Plus Cooper's quickie marriage and divorce with Jennifer Esposito... google that!

And let's face it - Cooper's version of ASIB is SO CLOSE to the Cukor/Garland version - certainly closer than it is to the first version or the Streisand version - and all the talk about it being his "pet project" for so long - only a queen would want to remake a Judy Garland movie.

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2019 5:35 AM

R25 I haven't seen the movie yet, but I would have thought it would be closer to the Streisand version, just going by the visuals, he seems to really be going for the Kris Kristofferson look, and it is set in the music industry not film.

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2019 5:49 AM

Setting aside, beat for beat it is the Garland epic in modern dress. There are even scenes where the dialogue is the same...

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2019 6:09 AM

I love the part where Bradley sings "You Took Advantage of Me" coquettishly to wolfish talent managers.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2019 6:17 AM

I can't see it being like the Garland version. That film was focused on Garland's character and her reactions. Cooper's version is totally focused on his character and his backstory.

by Anonymousreply 29February 12, 2019 6:18 AM

I never really thought much about him being gay, but yeah, remaking a star is born with lady gaga?

by Anonymousreply 30February 12, 2019 6:25 AM

For his next picture, he'll be playing Martin Channing in the remake of "All About Steve" that he's also written and directed.

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2019 6:30 AM

When he did Howard Stern on one of his first interviews during the sexiest man alive hoopla Stern said "Now you must have girls throwing themselves at you left right and center and you can get any woman you want it must be great ..."

And Cooper just forced a smile and it froze on his face and he just said "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ..." a few times ... it was not very believable or comfortable.

But that doesn't make him gay.

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2019 6:33 AM

SLP was a Dreadful film. Even Deniro tired in that one. Ridiculous down to Indian at ball park.

Military film his only good acting performance.

BC tries too hard and yet wants to be "The Shit."

Must have been a package deal with Deniro, Jennifer Lawrence and Cooper. Z Let's leave Miss Ga Ga out of this discussion. Not Our Miss Streisand by longshot!

by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2019 6:58 AM

Holy shit, do we really have people here who think he's straight? And no, this isn't one of those "every attractive celebrity is gay on DL" situations. This is a "Holy shit, do we really have people here who think he's straight?" situation.

by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2019 7:04 AM

Really looking forward to his Leonard Bernstein biopic. The press for that will be very interesting considering all the gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2019 7:23 AM

You almost forget he used to look like this. His weird plastic surgery changed his face a lot. I suspect he was going for more masculine features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 12, 2019 7:45 AM

Bradley met Prince William at the BAFTAs and Wills said to him "I didn't know you could sing so well". Do you think Bradley wet his panties?

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2019 6:18 PM

He just doesn't do much for me personally. Nice looking though and at times a hot body.

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2019 6:45 PM

Yes. I always said he was really handsome when he started but don’t see it now at all. Think he looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2019 7:26 PM

He's definitely had work done on his jaw and chin, and obviously gets botox every now and then.

I thought he was hot when he was the fun, sexy, actor from the hangover. Now his serious artist persona is vomit inducing, and a major turn off.

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2019 7:27 PM

...straight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2019 7:35 PM

Daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2019 7:37 PM

Buddies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 13, 2019 7:38 PM

[quote] He's definitely had work done on his jaw and chin, and obviously gets botox every now and then.

His face changed almost overnight. We talked about it a lot here when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2019 7:43 PM

R41 that’s not Cooper

by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2019 7:44 PM

He's very handsome and talented and everyone here would sell the mother for a chance with him.

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2019 7:44 PM

Of course it is, R45.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2019 7:45 PM

He has had work done but I can't discern exactly what. Almost looks like some odd procedure to give him more of a square jaw. Also his eyes got heavier and lower. Any experts here?

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2019 7:48 PM

R46, he was sort of cute earlier but after the massive plastic surgery he practically became someone else. I wouldn't necessarily even recognize him nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2019 7:52 PM

I have yet to give up hope that I will ultimately become Mrs. Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2019 7:56 PM

But Cheryl, What about your "Condition?"

by Anonymousreply 51February 13, 2019 8:07 PM

Hi Bradley!

by Anonymousreply 52February 13, 2019 8:17 PM

I do not find him handsome or cute. He looks like a worm. He’s uggggglllllyyy.

by Anonymousreply 53February 13, 2019 8:18 PM

I don’t find him attractive either.

by Anonymousreply 54February 13, 2019 9:42 PM

He's a stud regardless - I would rim him deep!!!

by Anonymousreply 55February 13, 2019 9:57 PM

R55 I think you would rim even a toilet seat. Horny and young...

by Anonymousreply 56February 14, 2019 6:58 AM

Wanna know what Coop likes? Rent "Wet Hot American Summer."

The pinnacle of my career, in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 57February 14, 2019 7:12 AM

I'd like to know how many people here have seen the new ASIB and liked it. There was a discussion in one of the threads about the Streisand version, and the consensus was that it sucked. I had fond memories of that but was willing to dismiss them - I'd only seen the movie once at the age of 14, when it first came out (never saw the older ones). I sat down to watch BC's version with an open mind but hated everything about it except the OK performances. It looked like low-budget trash with a shorthand script, bland musical numbers, and no character development. I then rewatched the Streisand version, which seemed like a masterpiece in comparison. But the critics are unanimous that BC's version is the best of the bunch and Streisand's is the worst. So I'm wondering if the problem is that I'm now officially old and unable to process new stuff, or that Marvel movies have turned younger audience into retards who are only able to process two-minute scenes and blurbs for dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 58February 14, 2019 2:57 PM

I love Bc’s ASIB and I loved Bab’s version too. But now I strongly prefer Coopers version.

Love Cooper and always have as an actor and a hottie, but he looks like a different person and I agree with prior poster that I really can’t figure out why. Must be multiple different face things he’s had done because it’s more than just a nose job or chin work.

by Anonymousreply 59February 14, 2019 11:56 PM

[quote] I then rewatched the Streisand version, which seemed like a masterpiece in comparison.

Barbra's version was and remains a masterpiece of camp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 15, 2019 12:01 AM

Bradley, I know your PR people created this thread. STOP TRYING TO ATTACK RAMI AND CHRISTIAN ON DATALOUNGE, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME. Rami's going to win the Oscar and you will just have to suck it for another year (but you can take comfort in sucking off whoever lives in your home).

by Anonymousreply 61February 15, 2019 12:02 AM

I think it was cheek implants or something. But he did morph into Barry Manilow overnight.

by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2019 12:12 AM

The Cooper-hatred is one of the more puzzling aspects of DL

by Anonymousreply 63February 15, 2019 12:13 AM

R63, Ask Miss Esposito, college classmates, Mr. Niesan, Mr. Reynolds or Rene Z.

by Anonymousreply 64February 15, 2019 12:20 AM

He clearly had his chin made broader. May have had cheek implants too. He used to have a pointy rat-faced chin. He does look more masculine. I still don't thnk he's' good looking. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 65February 15, 2019 12:22 AM

R62 - yes, he now has a Manilow quality. He was so hot in Hangover - not sure why he messed with anything.

Based on his hairline in Wedding Crashers and Alias, I would have thought he’d be balder so I’d imagine he’s messing with that too.

by Anonymousreply 66February 15, 2019 12:23 AM

R63. I agree, it’s so over the top.

by Anonymousreply 67February 15, 2019 12:34 AM

Looks like he had cheek implants which are just the worst. Cheek implants don't make anyone look younger or better, they just make someone look like they've had cheek implants and everybody else is like "WTF did you do to your face?" I don't know why cheek implants were even invented, they're absolutely pointless.

by Anonymousreply 68February 15, 2019 12:38 AM

[quote] . . . after the massive plastic surgery he practically became someone else. I wouldn't necessarily even recognize him nowadays.

That's such an absurd statement. Yes, he may have used some intermittent Botox, had some fillers, laser resurfacing and even a conservative rhinoplasty, but he's certainly not undergone "massive plastic surgery."

You idiots have no idea what you're talking about OR looking at. You think EVERYONE has had tons of surgery when in reality it's just normal aging. Yes, most actors and actresses have had some form of surgery and some have decidenly had quite a bit; however, the notion that Cooper has undergone any kind of facial implant surgery is just uneducated. Nothing in his appearance supports ANYTHING other than, possibly, a conservative rhino and other non-surgical procedures.

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2019 3:02 PM

R69, this is right after his face had a massive change. I'm not an expert on plastic surgery procedures but it's obvious he did something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2019 4:48 PM

Of course you hate him OP- everyone hates successful movie stars they don't know. Imagine the dozens of additional people you must hate given that hate comes to you so easily!

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2019 5:02 PM

He’s. Not. Good. Looking.

Seriously what are you all looking at?

by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2019 5:14 PM

I also have never found him good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2019 5:16 PM

No, it's not R69. That's just an odd photograph of him. If you look at other photographs from that same time period you'll see. I'm not at all saying he's never had a scalpel to his face; on the contrary he probably has. He's most definitely had a minor (very skilled) rhinoplasty. But other than structural changes to to aging and weight gain, there's absolutely nothing whatsoever to support "massive surgery" claims. Your posts put him on same level as Kyle Jenner or Heidi Montag and that's just not accurate.

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2019 5:21 PM

^ I'm R69, incidentally.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2019 5:21 PM

And R74 is directed at R70, not R69.

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2019 5:23 PM

His cheeks are not the same as they were years ago.

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2019 5:23 PM

He was hot on that jennifer love hewitt /sigourney weaver movie but it’s all been downhill since. His nosejob and chin are repulsive now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2019 5:24 PM

I think he's sexy and a slut, fucks everything

by Anonymousreply 79February 15, 2019 5:28 PM

R69, you're desperately trying to pretend he's had nothing massive done on his face. When someone's appearance changes so much people don't recognize them it's obvious something major has happened. I've no idea if it was plastic surgery, implants or just tons of botox in all the wrong places but anyone with eyes can see his face changed a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 15, 2019 5:40 PM

R69/R74, this is datalounge. People think that it is impossible to be good looking without shitloads of surgery. It makes them feel better about their own dismal appearance.

I see a nose job and some botox and that's it. People's faces do change when they age and get heavier.

by Anonymousreply 81February 15, 2019 5:40 PM

I do not see any change in his looks other than aging. Trolls everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2019 6:47 PM

Once edgy, handsome and tall. Now needy Of ALL Awards, Celebrity Clout and ATTENTION from the Industry. Over-reaching and Overstudied.

by Anonymousreply 83February 16, 2019 4:19 AM

This may be Bradley's first film role. Great comedy, a sleeper hit.

(Bradley plays 'one of us.')

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2019 4:28 AM

She one uggo mo.

by Anonymousreply 85February 16, 2019 10:03 AM

I’ve loved him since seeing the first Hangover in the movies back when it came out, and I’ve gone to see just about all of his films since, own most of his movies on DVD and even saw him on Broadway in The Elephant Man.

by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2019 1:33 PM

Wasn't he married to Jennifer Esposito and it ended badly? I thinks she made all kinds of accusations against him.

by Anonymousreply 87February 22, 2019 9:13 PM

What is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 10, 2019 11:32 PM

r3, What? I didn't see anything.

by Anonymousreply 89March 10, 2019 11:55 PM

r58, loved this version of ASIB. The music industry is what is similar with the Babs version but that is where it ends. Kris Kristopherson's version was jealous of his wife's career. Bradley's isn't. He is more of the mentor and supporter for her more like the Judy Garland version. He is upset that she is changed from the real storyteller to some fake commercial pop star. His undoing is the fear that he is holding her back.

by Anonymousreply 90March 11, 2019 12:05 AM

R86, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 91March 12, 2019 3:50 AM

I don't know if he's gay, nut there have been rumors for years that he's a terrible lover of women; he supposedly talks constantly amd in an annoying way. You need to know what you're doing to get away with talking a lot in bed, sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing and what a turn off that would be. All the money in the world wouldn't make up for a shitty fuck.

by Anonymousreply 92March 12, 2019 6:01 AM

Cooper has been in too many longterm relationships with women for him to be gay, and he has a child. At most, he's Bi with a preference for women.

by Anonymousreply 93March 12, 2019 6:03 AM

[quote] Cooper has been in too many longterm relationships with women for him to be gay

sure

by Anonymousreply 94March 12, 2019 6:09 AM

r93 hasn't heard of the closet and the pressures of Hollywood maintaining the handsome leading man role. Have you heard of George Clooney? He's kept it up for decades and is married with 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 95March 12, 2019 6:09 AM

Nobody has proof about Clooney. It’s just a bunch of gay men wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 96March 12, 2019 5:36 PM

I would love to have seen he and Gerard Butler fucking - you Gerard fucked the hell out him. Damn that’s a hot pairing!

by Anonymousreply 97March 12, 2019 5:59 PM

OP, all you're missing is that DLers are wacko about having every cutish male celebrity be gay.

by Anonymousreply 98March 12, 2019 6:43 PM

R93, MARY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 99March 14, 2019 4:04 AM

It's twu its twu!!!!

by Anonymousreply 100March 14, 2019 4:24 AM

Bradley’s PR Rep.

by Anonymousreply 101March 14, 2019 4:29 AM

Bradley’s PR Rep. = OP.

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2019 4:29 AM

He will never win an Oscar unless he comes out, like Tammy Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 103March 14, 2019 5:04 AM

Cooper looks like Tig Notaro in R80.

by Anonymousreply 104March 14, 2019 5:06 AM

R80 he almost looks like Bradley is transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 105March 14, 2019 5:08 AM

Irina Shaik is a professional beard. She was Cristiano Ronaldo's beard don't forget. She wanted a kid I guess, so he donated his sperm. Or he wanted a kid and paid her exorbitant amounts of money to give birth. The guy brings his mother to every red carpet. Has there ever been a straight guy who did that? I can't think of one. He is so obviously gay. Don't believe his PR posse.

by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2019 8:33 PM

[quote]The guy brings his mother to every red carpet. Has there ever been a straight guy who did that? I can't think of one.

Oh, hi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2019 8:51 PM

It's a shame that Bradley can't just live as an openly gay man, but that's Hollywood for you.

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2019 9:30 PM

R106- True but Johnny Depp brought his mother to the Oscars. If Vanessa hadn't been around, he probably would have brought his mother to every award show.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2019 10:37 PM

R99 MARY!

MARY!

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2019 10:39 PM

[quote] But the critics are unanimous that BC's version is the best of the bunch and Streisand's is the worst.

The Garland version is the best.

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2019 10:43 PM

His Bernstein project will bring even more gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2019 10:54 PM

There is a coterie of DLers who have an irrational hatred of Cooper.

Never quite understood it.

by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2019 10:56 PM

Hanging out with Freddie Prinze Jr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 16, 2019 1:51 AM

Backstage with Jack Difalco at The Ferryman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 21, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]Hanging out with Freddie Prinze Jr

AA meeting.

by Anonymousreply 116March 21, 2019 1:04 AM

202. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/16 **#4**

This A+ list mostly movie actor has been spending time apart from his beard and more time with his long time boyfriend. Bradley Cooper (Irina Shayk) (Bradley Cooper zooms away on his motorcycle after casual lunch with a friend in Brentwood)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 21, 2019 1:11 AM

There are so many stories about him blowing producers in their offices to get roles (prior to 'Wedding Crashers," after which he became a star) that it's almost impossible to discount them.

There's also his close, close friendship over the years with Victor Garber.

And his tight gym body.

by Anonymousreply 118March 21, 2019 1:16 AM

Here's a real one if you bitches won't crucify me. Bradley was a doorman at Morgans hotel on Madison when he was in acting school. Morgans was Ian Schrager's first business effort after getting out of jail from the Studio 54 stuff. Ian hired very handsome guys as doormen, bellboys, room service etc. (and by the way, Morgans was his best hotel of all imo). Anyway, Bradley was hooking up with a friend of mine from Brown who was hired there (great looking, blond water polo guy from CA) and at that time was about as "out" as one could be. The two of them showed up about a dozen times at various parties etc. No one fuckin believes this shit but what do I care. My water polo friend from college is married w 2 kids now so what the hell do I know.

by Anonymousreply 119March 21, 2019 1:24 AM

R119 Thanks for the info. Coop’s gay rumors go back 17 years. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

by Anonymousreply 120March 21, 2019 2:04 AM

R117 are we assuming Freddie Prinze Jr. is his boyfriend? I know Fred is Married to SMG. Freddie’s eyes look manic in that photo at R114.

by Anonymousreply 121March 21, 2019 2:16 AM

Wait, after I clicked and expanded on FPJ (R114’s ) photo and looked at FPJ he looks sick. Is he ok?

by Anonymousreply 122March 21, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote] That's such an absurd statement. Yes, he may have used some intermittent Botox, had some fillers, laser resurfacing and even a conservative rhinoplasty, but he's certainly not undergone "massive plastic surgery."

Yes, Mrs. Wildenstein.

But you still have to understand normal people don't have ANY of those procedures. No conservative rhinoplasties, no laser resurfacings, no filler injections, and not even intermittent Botox.

by Anonymousreply 123March 21, 2019 2:35 AM

I've never had the impression Cooper was gay. DiCaprio? Definitely. At any rate, if Cooper is gay, it didn't stop GaGa from falling madly in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 124March 21, 2019 4:16 AM

The boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 21, 2019 5:53 AM

It's a shame he can't live his life as an openly gay man, but that's Hollywood for you.

by Anonymousreply 126March 21, 2019 12:18 PM

Is this the same guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 21, 2019 3:55 PM

R125 Bradley is actually smiling and showing his teeth with this man. You can tell he is very happy in his presence. Good for Brad. Too bad, he cannot escape Hollywood and live his truth. Must be emotionally difficult.

by Anonymousreply 128March 21, 2019 6:51 PM

So if Bradley and Irina split up, who keeps the kid? Is this basically her kid to begin with? What was in their contract?

by Anonymousreply 129March 21, 2019 7:18 PM

R129 They would share custody. He loves his little girl. Irina is nothing but a paid womb. 90% of the time they’re out together he’s the one carry her.

by Anonymousreply 130March 21, 2019 8:55 PM

r124 has never heard of acting.

by Anonymousreply 131July 6, 2019 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!