Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wesley Eure

I used to think he was so cute and never missed an episode of "Land of the Lost" on Saturday mornings just because of him. According to Wikipedia, he was with Richard Chamberlain for a year back in those days. I think he's a director now.

Was anyone else here a fan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2018 12:21 AM

I loved him on Days of Our Lives. I was young and naive when he had the scene with his father's mistress in which he doubted his "manhood" because he couldn't get it up for his girlfriend -- I didn't even realize his character was agonizing because he thought he might be gay.

His father's mistress took him to bed and disabused of him of that notion, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2018 2:43 PM

He was a doll and one of my first celebrity crushes as a baby gay.

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2018 2:48 PM

He was cute.

Is it just me, or does he look like Willie Aames now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2018 3:53 PM

r3 Damn. That photo should come with a spoiler alert.

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2018 4:00 PM

[quote][R3] Damn. That photo should come with a spoiler ale

Well, I did say he looked like William Aames now.

Isn't that warning enough?

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2018 4:18 PM

I thought he died. I’m glad that’s not true.

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2018 5:09 PM

This was his one shot at a movie career (co-starring Valerie Bertinelli):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2018 12:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!