Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Lottery Dream Home

Is on right now and I have more questions than answers. Who are these people that win the lottery and then feel the need to be on a tv show to help them find a house? What's in it for them? And who is this host? Major bulge at time but the tattoos are horrific.

by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2018 2:04 AM

The host, David Bromstad, was the first winner of HGTV's Design Star. He looked normal then, but now looks ghastly with those awful tattoos. And combined with the Lucifer-like gotee, he comes off as Satan trying to tempt people back into poverty by playing on their greed.

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2018 12:28 AM

hes poised, friendly and has great energy. but i hate this show and would rather watch his original hgtv program.

by Anonymousreply 2December 22, 2018 12:39 AM

Dear God David is looking ragged and old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2018 12:40 AM

And believe it or not it gets worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2018 12:41 AM

Good God, wearing that leather and when he opens his mouth to speak the butterflies just fly out in droves. Nothing kills a hot leather look more than a sissy voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2018 12:43 AM

Years ago he was cute and fun but now...tacky, tacky, tacky.

by Anonymousreply 6December 22, 2018 12:45 AM

Like most guys who cover themselves in ink he probably thinks that makes him more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2018 12:46 AM

I still like him

by Anonymousreply 8December 22, 2018 12:47 AM

Why do these people sign on to the show?

by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2018 2:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!