Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever seen this video of Nazi Rally in USA ?

So, I was browsing in order to find the 10 films from the shortlist for the short documentaries, short live action films and short animated films for the Oscars and came upon this archive film. It is from 1939. It is a Nazi Rally held at the Madison Square Garden.

It is called A Night at the Garden.

It is ddisturbing. I also have to wonder if history is bound to repeat itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 20, 2018 1:08 AM

Trump looks really young in that picture!

by Anonymousreply 1December 20, 2018 12:47 AM

The one time you could have not provided a link...

by Anonymousreply 2December 20, 2018 12:51 AM

Don’t be posting that propaganda around all willy nilly.

by Anonymousreply 3December 20, 2018 12:52 AM

It was buried archives, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4December 20, 2018 12:59 AM

I was hoping it was about Judy’s concert!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 20, 2018 1:00 AM

I was only aware of this because of my grandfather. I am proud of my little town for getting rid of the Nazis that were trying to build a training camp here. I had no idea that they had footholds on Long Island and NJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 20, 2018 1:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!