Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Which of your swag freebies do you like best? ... Then that is the one you may keep!”

Continued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 2, 2019 11:55 AM

Amber is hot and look like she knows how to fuck. Doubt Armie could handle her but he was crushing.

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2018 11:42 PM

Amber is a known succubus. Of course she knows how to fuck

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2018 11:48 PM

Armie looked really hot on Corden tbh. That haircut makes him look a lot younger, surprisingly. If it was his idea, I'm seriously going to start considering his wife and stylist have a pact to stop him from reaching his full hotness potential.

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2018 11:56 PM

In the battle of the Succubi I'll take the one whose bones don't rattle in a heavy breeze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 19, 2018 12:25 AM

She's so likeable I didn't know she speaks Spanish. She says she speaks it because she's from Texas.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 19, 2018 12:30 AM

First time I've seen Amber Heard described as likeable. Her PR team did a great job during this recent press tour.

by Anonymousreply 6December 19, 2018 12:35 AM

A lot of white people from the Southwest speak Spanish, like Beto.

Btw, the orange girl is in NYC with Liz. She must be struggling, considering how tough she finds being around brown people, liberals, etc.

by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2018 12:36 AM

Of course the orange girl is in NY, you don’t expect Liz made anything featured on the Today Show herself.

I wonder if she makes orange girl bow to her.

by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2018 12:47 AM

They'd make a great couple, Armie also speaks or at least can pronounce Spanish words. He's good, bet he had Mexican maids/nannies. It's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2018 12:56 AM

R9 yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2018 11:19 AM

Ford is going to be good at Spanish too, he's being raised by nannies.

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2018 11:31 AM

I'm embarrassed for Liz peddling her shitty cupcake and cookie recipes, and I don't even like her. They're just so basic and pathetic - eggnog buttercream, really? She's tragic.

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2018 11:39 AM

Also, Amber and Armie speaking Spanish in those clips is hot. I'll add $50 to the pot for her to blow up the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 13December 19, 2018 11:40 AM

R11, Liz wouldn't let a woman of color raise her baby. What would Dru say? They probably paid extra to import a white woman from a former Soviet bloc nation or something.

Are the recipes even Liz's, though? I mean, the orange girl is the real baker, right? How long til she turns on her and sues Liz for stealing everything from her and passing it off as her own?

Armie just might be right up Amber's alley. She likes guys with money and will do all the kinky shit he likes. She'd probably even bring her girlfriend along, so he'd get two for the price of one.

by Anonymousreply 14December 19, 2018 11:59 AM

I'm here for Amber and Armie. Made for each other!

by Anonymousreply 15December 19, 2018 3:55 PM

they should definitly fuck

by Anonymousreply 16December 19, 2018 6:48 PM

R12 I have also noticed that the Bird recipes are very basic. I thought it was hilarious that she had to fly Orangina in to bake goddamn SUGAR COOKIES for that St Jude event last week. She couldn't just hire a couple of Filipino ladies and give them the freaking sugar cookie recipe.

by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2018 6:58 PM

Timothée's father in law is absolute trash! Amber Heard received death threats and was 'blacklisted' in Hollywood after accusing Johnny Depp of domestic abuse

[quote]She constantly feel threatened as she was subject to death threats. She rarely left her apartment for fear of being hounded. Her career also suffered as she lost roles and campaigns. She was 'blacklisted' by Hollywood, she was recast in a movie role, dropped as the face of a fashion brand. Questions were raised to whether she could still star in Aquaman. Institutions protect men accused of abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 19, 2018 7:30 PM

Even the basic looks of the BIRD cupcakes, couldn't they have thought of a creative frosting swirl ???Thousands of styles and they chose that one--looking like a single swoop of spatula, a sprinkle of BIRD poop and was deemed good to go. She has to at least see how ridiculous she is, no?

by Anonymousreply 19December 19, 2018 8:08 PM

The reason they had to put this in Texas is because they couldn’t pass this basic stuff off out in LA. Your average coffee shop in Silver Lake has more interesting pastries.

by Anonymousreply 20December 19, 2018 10:07 PM

Hell I've seen better cupcakes from my local Tesco bakery aisle. Not even exaggerating here. I haven't seen a more plain, boring, un-innovative tray of baked goods than the drivel they sell in turd bakery

by Anonymousreply 21December 19, 2018 11:02 PM

//////////////////////.................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 20, 2018 7:06 AM

he should really stop mentioning his wife in any shape or form when talking about RBG and/or the movie...it's just ridiculous to try to compare the two in any way

by Anonymousreply 23December 20, 2018 7:22 AM

Maybe it was the bakery deal that got the rumor started that they were splitting up and she was moving to Colorado. I wonder if this bakery will just be in her name or both. All is for sure is there’s a lot of smoke and mirrors around this couple. This could be normal activity or the beginning of a couple setting up separate lives.

Still no word on why they sold their house and moved to a two bedroom condo?

by Anonymousreply 24December 20, 2018 9:19 AM

The rumor started with the condo move. People on Tumblr speculated it was basically Armie moving out to a bachelor pad or something.

by Anonymousreply 25December 20, 2018 10:29 AM

I feel so bad for the orange girl, they’re going to be yanking her around two states now so the Hammers can maintain the illusion that Elizabeth knows what she’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 26December 20, 2018 10:34 AM

Elizabeth is anorexic right?

The orange girl doesn't mind, she's one of their servant-friends, on the same level as Nick and the fat one.

by Anonymousreply 27December 20, 2018 10:45 AM

she can open up 50 of those places. as long as she continues to chase every red carpet, camera and celebrity she can find she will stay " armie hammers wife". this desprate attempts to make her look like a serious business woman are sad. I still wonder whether armie was trolling when he wrote something about her building an empire a while ago

by Anonymousreply 28December 20, 2018 10:53 AM

*these

by Anonymousreply 29December 20, 2018 10:55 AM

Oh, a bakery that makes SUGAR COOKIES! All of Denver will be abuzz!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 20, 2018 10:59 AM

R24, since Armie has already legally removed himself from any ownership stake in the current pair of bakeries, he's probably not going back in for the Denver one --though no doubt he'll be her financial backer once again.

What all this means for us is that we're going to be getting even MORE insufferable IG stories and interviews about what a superwoman she is with her non-stop (and frequently unnecessary) traveling, about how she's so hands-on with her bakeries (no mention of Orangina of course), and how she is this incredibly high-powered businesswoman who is going to take over the world with basic bitch sugar cookies. Meanwhile Armie will be off with Amber, Dakota or Luca--and Niki, the fat one and the invisible nanny will actually be raising Christina and Christopher.

by Anonymousreply 31December 20, 2018 11:25 AM

R22 That paper got it right. It's Armie Hammer opening a bakery that its news worthy no matter how many times the woman with a horsetail helmet puts her arm up in the air. No one would give a rat's arse about another bakery if it didn't belong to a movie star. She doesn't help her own case of being taken seriously as a business owner when all her IG stories leading up to a cooking related tv appearance are about showing her having her face and hair done for the million and one time instead of maybe showing the mise en place for the recipe. The questions in her ig post are all about rachel zoe's shop and the awful dress. For the lofe of me I can't understand the point of posting picture after picture after picture of herself sitting on a chair while someone applies make up on your face. Absolutely pointless. Its not a tutorial, she's not doing anything and her face is not particularly beautiful. Wtf wants to look like that at 36?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 20, 2018 1:36 PM

I don't not this guy hot at all, he looks good in OP's pic--real good.

by Anonymousreply 33December 20, 2018 2:07 PM

[quote]For the lofe of me I can't understand the point of posting picture after picture after picture of herself sitting on a chair while someone applies make up on your face

It gives her the illusion of having actually achieved something in show business.

by Anonymousreply 34December 20, 2018 2:38 PM

LOL Princess is only sending out her Christmas cards today....

by Anonymousreply 35December 20, 2018 3:12 PM

Armie in Corden's Bake Off (starts 5:07) Bet Liz was pissed she wasn't included in this segment but they mentioned Turd Bakery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 20, 2018 3:25 PM

R36 Blimey, Oliver jumped out when he said "and that's a good thing" just like in the film at the end of the makeout scene. Something about Armie talking about fruit flavours makes him very sexy. One of the Hammers knows how to judge cupcakes!!

by Anonymousreply 37December 20, 2018 7:46 PM

First still from “Wounds.” And it will be premiering at Sundance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 20, 2018 8:22 PM

His New Orleans film, now called "Wounds" is a last minute Sundance addition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 20, 2018 8:23 PM

R38 Armie et Dakota at Sundance together will be hot. BY the looks of it she seems to be the girlfriend and Zazie the hook up?

by Anonymousreply 40December 20, 2018 8:36 PM

Good for Armie. You ain't seen nothing yet, he's going to do a lot of interesting stuff.

R40 Zazie?

by Anonymousreply 41December 20, 2018 8:37 PM

Zazie Beetz from DEADPOOL 2 and ATLANTA.

[quote] Blimey, Oliver jumped out when he said "and that's a good thing"

Or Martha Stewart since she says that, but okay; we'll go with Oliver.

by Anonymousreply 42December 20, 2018 8:45 PM

I didn't know her but she's beautiful. Another candidate to break up the marriage. With her hair like this she reminds me of Meghan. Liz is gonna love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 20, 2018 8:48 PM

I don't think Armie is progressive enough to date a black girl.

I hope Mrs doesn't make her bow to her at Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 44December 20, 2018 8:51 PM

Since Harper went to India and thought she would meet Aladdin I wonder if she thought Zazie was her black doll come to life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 20, 2018 8:56 PM

IDK he could surprise us, like his buddy Justin , after Jen he only dates black girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 20, 2018 9:01 PM

Imagine the paparazzi shots of Armie, Zazie and Harper, it'd be GOLD. #ZARMIE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 20, 2018 9:03 PM

R47 Va va Boom, What a sexy chick

by Anonymousreply 48December 20, 2018 9:16 PM

Zazie's in a long term relaysh though. . and I don't think she's into manchilds & faux woke people like Armie . Quite excited for the movie though, intriguing that still they released.

by Anonymousreply 49December 21, 2018 12:13 AM

Armie is gay tho.

by Anonymousreply 50December 21, 2018 8:08 AM

Mrs is shilling for dates for a 22 year old kid (he actually works for the Armie’s rental company)

Can you imagine this goulish, skeletal woman who is basically your bosses’s wife, TELLING you she is going to set you upon her Instagram?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 21, 2018 10:42 AM

I put Armie’s gayness potential at 75%. And that 75% includes the possibility that he is also a secret transvestite or pre-op transsexual. So 75% queer is more suitable.

And for a long time I was one of the only people on these threads who was saying “He’s not gay!” But I simply cannot believe a straight man would let his wife behave like this. Apparently he was actually reading to the boy today and the wife stuck the camera in his face. How can he tolerate this? Oh that’s right because it’s useful to him to look like a breeder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 21, 2018 10:52 AM

She's an utterly obnoxious woman. Remember the Golden Globes? They were at the table with Angelina Jolie. Go watch Elizabeth's reaction to Jennifer Aniston walking on stage. She couldn't help herself even then.

by Anonymousreply 53December 21, 2018 10:56 AM

R51, you can tell she thinks her matchmaking/pimping is just totes adorable...please. I wonder if she even asks any of these people if it's okay before she does it? We know she has a history of approaching random people and taking their pic even if they're uncomfortable. That's why Armie's insistence that fans not approach him for a pic when he's out with the family seems so hypocritical, when it would otherwise be understandable. He and Liz don't respect their kids' privacy, and she at least doesn't respect other people's, either.

by Anonymousreply 54December 21, 2018 11:15 AM

She deleted this. She's making jokes about #metoo. Good that she doesn't have to worry about her gay husband. This is the most intelligent person Armie knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 21, 2018 11:53 AM

At some point she has to realize how ridiculous she is. Girl I don't need to see a boomerang of your chicken legs walking to the airport for the 1000th time nor of mediocre looking food we know you didn't eat.

She even has a sponsored post about taking care of your eyes from over-using social media ha ha ha what a parody of a woman!

by Anonymousreply 56December 21, 2018 12:15 PM

She clearly has some mania that she cannot be ignored, which she acts out through social media. Being ridiculous doesn't even register, she needs the validation of some sort of reaction, whether good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 57December 21, 2018 12:44 PM

Looks like Armie and his indian lover of 10 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 21, 2018 1:37 PM

It's the orange girl's birthday today, happy birthday orange girl! I hope someone gets you a backbone this year.

by Anonymousreply 59December 21, 2018 2:26 PM

I like Armie's sweater a lot in OP pic. Anyone know the make?

by Anonymousreply 60December 21, 2018 2:57 PM

True. You are reading my mind R58

by Anonymousreply 61December 21, 2018 5:46 PM

In this WSJ article Armie says he isn't business minded and he proves it by revealing that he is buying his first house-- he's always rented. How could this be??

It's one thing when you're Keanu Reeves and wait until turning 50 to buy a house because it's just him, and lived a nomadic life but Armie has no excuse. I wonder if they were renting their home from one of his parents and they finally kicked them out in order to sell the property. That would be the only thing that would make sense to me.

[quote]Having always rented, he and his wife hope to buy their first home, in Los Angeles. “My wife really likes the idea of having a home,” Mr. Hammer says. “Because I moved so much it’s less important to me, but it’s important to her.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 21, 2018 8:52 PM

Armie lies a lot, I remember reading an article where he said he was so proud he bought his house with his own money instead of family money. Who knows what the truth is.

by Anonymousreply 63December 21, 2018 9:10 PM

R62 "Mr. Hammer caught the entertainment bug early, dropping out of high school to pursue acting. He says he never had a fallback plan." “In the last five years, I have only made really small movies. And if I was more sort of worried about money, I wouldn’t have done that,” he says.

You know what, I kinda envy him. Unlike Armie, I didn't have the luxury to quit high school years ago just because I wanted to be a photographer. Like, realistically, how could I have supported myself then as a teenager while trying to pursue my dream? My parents--eventhough they are supportive--are not exactly rolling in dough and could not have afforded to pay for all the expenses that are to be expected while I will still be trying to run after commissions to earn money. I imagine there were stretches in young Armie's career when he didn't get a movie/tv job for weeks. In fact, he has mentioned in the past that he was not really doing his best to look for one, often not going to auditions that his agent then threatened to drop him. How did he survive living in LA then? I highly doubt he worked as a waiter in-between movie or tv roles. In that second statement of Armie I quoted above, it is good for him that he can choose to do something without ever having to worry whether his paycheck will be enough to take care of his family. This post is by no means a diss towards Armie. All I am saying is he is one lucky dude, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 64December 21, 2018 9:37 PM

R62 Im thinking he maybe rented the house from "himself" for tax purposes. (the renting business) .Also I seem to remember a link here a couple of months ago to s newspaper articls about Armie "actor and magician" wtf buying a house for 900 k when he was 18 or 19. He forgets things like this because it's hard to keep track of ever changing narratives.

He'll be at home until may? He'll go insane. Good. Shock treatment. Prepare the divorce papers.

by Anonymousreply 65December 21, 2018 9:46 PM

Ford rules once again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 21, 2018 10:08 PM

[quote]Armie Hammer, the 19-year-old great-grandson of industrialist Armand Hammer, has become a first-time home buyer with his purchase of an $850,000 Westside condo. Hammer, an actor and magician

It makes sense now. Armie is a sociopath.

Magician? Knowing yo-yo tricks and how to hog tie women isn't magic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 21, 2018 10:17 PM

The most honest photo ever taken of Armie Hammer was when GQ dressed him up as Joe Buck from Midnight Cowboy last year, because they got to what he essentially is, a hustler. Both he and his wife are the same, relentlessly, maniacally peddling their phony self image to anyone who will listen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 21, 2018 10:26 PM

R67 That's it! Magician makes so much sense if you think about it. He made a 850 k condo disappear just like David Copperfield. The finesse of his art is sublime! Mrs Hammer is a little magician herself. Her expertise is to make employees appear and disappear. Last year 150, a couple of months ago when they were robbed 17, now 100 but in the team pictures puffft... its a puzzling trick only a business guru could come up with. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors. How can they have 100 employees?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 21, 2018 10:41 PM

I think we're close to discovering that Armie has Keyser Soze'd this entire image for himself in order to court Elizabeth, marry her, and convince her to open up bakeries so that he can embezzle from them.

by Anonymousreply 70December 21, 2018 10:55 PM

R70 or she just wants joint assets because she's not an heir to the Hsmmer fortune. I mat even believe he doesn't have a trust fund but in the end Armie and his brother will inherit everything which in practical terms is a trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 71December 21, 2018 11:15 PM

Why are they so weird. I guess they saw all the divorce rumors and realized people knew they sold their properties and bought a CONDO finally so now they are doing some damage control. Wonder what's gonna be announced in 5 months cause the only reason to lie this munch (unprompted) is because it's a coverup or distraction for something else.

by Anonymousreply 72December 22, 2018 12:05 AM

lol what magician? he's gob bluth.

new photos, choose the gayest armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 22, 2018 12:45 AM

[quote]The whole thing is smoke and mirrors.

There is almost certainly some rich people twisty shit going on. Armie's dad knows a lot about this sort of thing - a couple of years ago he was entangled in a scandal when an art gallery he owned was busted for running a forgery ring - and no doubt Armie was raised with the idea that this is what people with money do. All this stuff we're hearing that doesn't really add up feels like people shifting money around, concealing/distorting things for money reasons etc. From the linked article:

[quote]In addition, Hammer had access to an American Express credit card, Blankschen said, which 8-31 paid for. Between 2001 and 2012, Hammer charged $1.2 million to the card, a figure that included a $10,000 trip to Paris with his then wife. 8-31 also purchased several cars for Hammer, including a $482,000 Rolls Royce, which was sold in 2008 for $452,000, money that Hammer kept for himself, listing it on his W-2 as part of his salary. That same year, 8-31 purchased a $523,000 Mercedes for Hammer’s exclusive use. The point of exposing all this was to prove that Hammer was reaping benefits directly from Knoedler’s profits on the Rosales works and using that money to support a lavish lifestyle. “Are you aware of any board meetings that took place in Paris?” Crowell asked, regarding Hammer’s trip there. “None that I’m aware of,” Blankschen said.

As far as the bakeries go - just a few months after they lost nearly $200,000 due to thieving employees and Liz & Co's own negligence, how does it make sense that they're opening up a new location?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 22, 2018 12:52 AM

they can get away with everythng, don't worry. but im picturing lady elizabeth in prison . tbh she looks evil. she'd rule the prison look at her face in this picture, see how she's touching sofia, sofi'as face and posture :/ she makes fun of metoo and is friends with depp and franco. she sets his husband's lover with depps¡ daughter. and they're a horrible couple, the kids deserve better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 22, 2018 1:14 AM

When Michael Hammer fled to the Cayman Islands is was most probable because he was doing something illegal.

But anyhoo both the Hammers are thirsty liars, always inflating everything they do as if it they have something to prove. “I am SUCH a good husband and father,” “I am SUCH a good businesswoman.” In reality they are the opposite. If Orangina were to get hit by a bus tomorrow the bakery would have to shut down.

But I will say that the increase in puffery as of recent does have all the hallmarks of a divorce. That would explain why Lizard wants a Denver bakery, so she can relocate there to be with her family to help her raise her children.

by Anonymousreply 76December 22, 2018 1:22 AM

You guys make some good points...I was thinking divorce too, but could maybe all this weird money stuff just be because tax season is coming up?

by Anonymousreply 77December 22, 2018 5:08 AM

The Cayman Islands are probably the most notorious tax haven in the world - and back when Armie's dad moved the family there it was under less scrutiny than it is now. 'Financial services' is the #1 industry. It goes without saying that an American millionaire moving there to live with his family is up to no good taxwise. Michael Hammer's financial ethics are extremely sketchy.

R77, I don't think Armie and Liz are getting a divorce, though one could be forgiven for believing that they are. I think it's more likely that they're trying to cover that financial loss, for one thing, in such a way that Liz can keep plowing forward with her 'empire' and open the Denver one. They may also be setting themselves up in response to some of the recent tax shit implemented by Trump. It is common for rich dudes to put assets in their wife's name. Armie has technically divested himself of the bakeries but it's clear he's still involved and is probably Liz's main financial backing for the new one. If they are also in the process of building a house, there's another big expense. I just think they're shifting things around in true Hammer fashion.

by Anonymousreply 78December 22, 2018 6:47 AM

Hammer was also trying to hide his money from his biological family at the time. Armie’s maternal grandfather was a grifter who parasitically used Michael Hammer to enrich is own clan of Oklahoma medicine show men at the expense of the legitimate Hammer heirs.

But anyhoo one may want to consider that the Hammers have probably been living way beyond their means for some time, Hammer has been doing low budget indie movies for the past few years but he and wifey still insist on living like A list superstars flying somewhere every week. I can’t imagine the bakeries would be anything but a low profit margin business in skilled hands, but if you add the massive amount of money that frequent air travel to Texas costs, and the fact that Mrs is so bad at managing it she overlooked a 200k theft, I would venture that the business is colossally in the hole, and pretty much the equivalent of buying a new Lamborghini every year and setting it on fire. She can promote the hell out of it all she wants, but the fact of the matter is the business is just walk up customers at Highland Park Village, rich women who want a naughty $5 cupcake before they plop $5000 at Escada next door. And, based on the article linked above, even Michael Hammer resorted to fraud to cover his living expenses rather than to touch his inheritance, which leads me to believe it’s much depleted.

by Anonymousreply 79December 22, 2018 8:48 AM

R50 says who

by Anonymousreply 80December 22, 2018 9:07 AM

There is little left of the inheritance, when Armand died there was a nasty surprise and lawsuits. Michael Hammer shifted his parents and brother and hid cash in the Cayman islands. I am sure he uses his son to hide assets and get tax breaks, hell, he even has a production company! I actually feel sorry for Armie, he is not the sharpest knife in the draw and is being used. I think he is aware of it but is unable to do anything about it. Probably thinking of buying a house in his name so that his children get something in the future.

by Anonymousreply 81December 22, 2018 9:19 AM

I am curious if he would be able to hide money from the wife in the event of divorce, with two kids and no prenup she could wipe him out.

by Anonymousreply 82December 22, 2018 12:41 PM

I can’t help but think how poorly his parents prepared him for life by not making him get a prenup, especially with Michael’s own history of financial chicanery

by Anonymousreply 83December 22, 2018 12:43 PM

Probably he has nothing on paper, I am sure his father has tied it all up in a myriad of companies. That's why he finances the bakeries, to keep her happy.

by Anonymousreply 84December 22, 2018 1:28 PM

If he loses everything Timothée can provide for him, be his sugar daddy. I'm willing to read a fic like this.

by Anonymousreply 85December 22, 2018 2:00 PM

Why is Mrs H bragging about finishing her Christmas cards on December 22?

by Anonymousreply 86December 22, 2018 5:34 PM

Tbf she brags about the most meaningless things and without a hint of irony at that!

by Anonymousreply 87December 22, 2018 6:53 PM

R86 Someone should explain to her that the point of sending Christmas cards is to make the people they're adressed to think you thought of them and actually send them a card with a handwritten personal note. If she had half a brain she wouldn't be showing that she outsources the xmas cards. She's totally daft.

by Anonymousreply 88December 23, 2018 12:52 AM

Guys, she's a very busy businesswoman, wife, mother, social media influencer, philanthropist, journalist, bakery CEO, celebrity wedding guest attendee, and the smartest woman Armie knows. She doesn't have time to write xmas cards. Also, her hands are full. One is attached to her phone at all times and the other is up in the air posing.

by Anonymousreply 89December 23, 2018 12:56 PM

You forgot humanitarian!

by Anonymousreply 90December 23, 2018 1:05 PM

I hate her regardless, but is it true that she's a right wing cunt?

And Armie, is he more of a liberal?

by Anonymousreply 91December 23, 2018 2:04 PM

She seems so impressed with her basic baked goods, it’s hilarious. Ooooh Nutella bread, all of Dallas will be abuzz.

by Anonymousreply 92December 23, 2018 5:18 PM

Armie's sweater is nice.

by Anonymousreply 93December 23, 2018 5:42 PM

He’s stoned-tweeting again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 24, 2018 1:06 PM

wow he's actually tweeting how fucking happy he's sleeping alone. he'll pay for this

by Anonymousreply 95December 24, 2018 4:39 PM

BREAKING NEWS

The airline has lost Elizabeth’s luggage. I repeat, the airline has lost Elizabeth’s luggage. She must go to church tonight in the clothes she is wearing.

by Anonymousreply 96December 25, 2018 12:19 AM

Uh-oh. The last time she had a flight-related mishap, Heathrow airport was READ FOR FILTH.

Of course, she has female relatives there - they can't loan her something? She is the epitome of an overprivileged white twat.

by Anonymousreply 97December 25, 2018 3:42 AM

Armie's smile looks so fake and forced in that god awful Christmas card it makes me physically uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 98December 25, 2018 4:22 AM

Liz a model and confronted Leo. Notice he didn’t try to hook up with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 25, 2018 6:54 AM

Bitch has always looked old. The extra weight makes her look softer though.

by Anonymousreply 100December 25, 2018 8:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 25, 2018 9:00 AM

Wasn’t this what one of the ghosts wore in Guillermo del Toro’s Crimson Peak?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 25, 2018 10:38 AM

She has such grand delusions of being royalty.

by Anonymousreply 103December 25, 2018 10:41 AM

Look, some crafty person made this chart showing Elizabeth’s descent into craziness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 25, 2018 11:29 AM

She appears to be cycling through the wardrobe from Christmas With the Crawfords

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 25, 2018 12:11 PM

Aww that's a cute pic of Armie imitating his pose on the CMBYN poster making the rounds now

by Anonymousreply 106December 26, 2018 9:16 PM

Why is Armie crafting a new narrative for himself that he's self-made? Those quotes deserve a number of asterisks next to them because those are provable fallacies.  It doesn't make him more relatable and being a Hammer hasn't really helped his career just like being a Getty didn't help Balthazar acting like he had no financial help does not benefit him.

[quote]"II’m so thankful that from a young age, I’ve never had to take anything from anybody. You never get to take money without something attached to it, so I didn’t want those encumbrances. I wanted to live my life without anyone telling me what to do, and that’s meant everything.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 26, 2018 9:31 PM

Oy that article is an embarrassment. He’s not the star of the fucking Ginsberg movie, he needs to take a humble pill.

by Anonymousreply 108December 26, 2018 9:56 PM

She has the same thighs as an elf on the shelf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 26, 2018 9:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 26, 2018 9:58 PM

Jeez this is the Awards Issue too. He still expected to be nominated this year.

I strongly expect him to be replaced in Death on the Nile, he’s too much of a publicity hog to be successful in the role, which is SPOILER the murderer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 26, 2018 10:45 PM

On the basis of sex had a strong "specialty box office: début which is promising (Hollywood Reporter)

On Christmas Day, director Mimi Lederr's On the Basis of Sex — a specialty biographical drama starring Felicity Jones as a young Ginsburg — posted the top location average of the day, or an estimated $14,146, when launching in 33 theaters.

R111 An Academy nomination seems unlikely, albeit not imossible, but damb he looks good on that cover. I don't have any issue with the content of piece eccept that Im shook he collects vintage typewriters. He's such a dork

The missus xmas stories same old same old and outdated. She's more obsolete than the typewriters.

by Anonymousreply 112December 26, 2018 11:37 PM

With the exception of Willem Dafoe's performance in "At Eternity's Gate" I've seen all of the SAG and Golden Globes nominated male performances and Armie's not getting an Oscar nod.  By some miracle he does, I'll be happy for him, but I don't see it happening.

Not that everyone nominated is deserving - Sam Rockwell role in "Vice" was pretty useless -- they could have chosen anyone to play W for all of the three scenes he had, and Adam Driver had one great scene IMO in "Black Klansman" but even those moments were worth more creatively than what Armie had to bring to OTBOS.

by Anonymousreply 113December 26, 2018 11:52 PM

Liz has posted a bunch of photos from her childhood to her story.

Let's just say that the kids' outfits now have a whole new context...

by Anonymousreply 114December 27, 2018 1:08 AM

Yeah those outfits make complete sense now. BTW she is not Harper's twin. Harper is much cuter and doesn't have her lantern jaw.

by Anonymousreply 115December 27, 2018 1:19 AM

Well those photos were taken on picture days, we don’t know if her mother dressed her like that every day like Mrs H does with her kids.

I can’t believe she got the baby’s four initials monogrammed on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 116December 27, 2018 1:27 AM

Does Armie have a tattoo on his left hand ring finger? I think he does.

What is it of? Anybody have the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 117December 27, 2018 1:31 AM

[quote] Does Armie have a tattoo on his left hand ring finger? I think he does. What is it of? Anybody have the scoop?

Liz's initials.

by Anonymousreply 118December 27, 2018 2:44 AM

I thought the tattoo was just of Elizabeth's first initial--he has one added each year on their wedding anniversary, with the eventual goal of a complete tattooed ring made up of the letter E. He posted from the tattoo parlor on IG a few months back when he was having the latest E done.

[quote]BTW she is not Harper's twin. Harper is much cuter and doesn't have her lantern jaw.

She loves to make that claim of Harper being her twin, but it's bullshit. They mainly resemble each other around the eyes and maybe a bit with the nose--but Harper has Armie's jaw/facial shape and his mouth, and it gives her a totally different look, as well as hair that is going to stay blonde. She's a prettier child than Liz was. It's not surprising that Liz projects herself onto the kid like that, however. Pimp Mama Kris, watch out...

by Anonymousreply 119December 27, 2018 4:20 AM

Shit. The Washington post is trying to spoil our fun in these threads!

W. Post : As Armie Hammer becomes more famous, can he still get away with saying whatever he wants?

It looks like his publicist coughts a lot. Haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 27, 2018 2:47 PM

Why the fuck is he still promoting the movie like he is the star?

His publicist is a worthless doormat.

by Anonymousreply 121December 27, 2018 2:51 PM

R121 Supporting actors with prominent roles often have an equally prominent role in promotion. Like doing interviews and attending Q&As, many times solo. He does what he's asked to do. Its his job.

by Anonymousreply 122December 27, 2018 3:09 PM

This film is very pretty much about the partnership between RBG and her husband. Armie doesn't get some great monologue or real heavy lifting to do but since Marty was the love of her life and champion for her, it is an important supporting role.

by Anonymousreply 123December 27, 2018 3:20 PM

Sorry but this is not a Claire Foy-in-First Man type role, this is an unimpressive "husband" role and he has no business putting his face out there like the movie is about him. Even most of the reviews says he doesn't do much in the film.

by Anonymousreply 124December 27, 2018 3:54 PM

I beg to differ. Claire Foy had one scene where she yells at Kyle Chandler in righteous anger and the rest of the film she sat trembling with unshed tears and fumbling with her freckled hands. There wasn't much there there in that role either.

by Anonymousreply 125December 27, 2018 4:46 PM

R124 most reviews don't say that. His role is not meaty for male supporting understanding of male supporting role but it's important in the story. RbG approved.

by Anonymousreply 126December 27, 2018 5:07 PM

[quote]Armie Hammer is sitting in a hotel room, in the middle of telling a story, when his publicist coughs. Loudly. Hammer stops talking and turns to look at her. “What?” he asks, grinning innocently. “What?”  He’s not sharing a particularly controversial anecdote — it’s one he told before on “Conan,” about how he got so worn down during the 14-month press tour for “Call Me By Your Name” that he refused to wear anything but tracksuits. But the cough may be a signal for “Armie, please stop talking.” Or “Armie, please don’t say anything that will make my job harder.”

Why employ a publicist if you're going to defy them? It's one thing if she and Armie had a pre-arranged agreement that her arena would strictly be to get his name in the press and handle junkets but he could do whatever he wants outside of that, but obviously the publicist does tone control hence why in that video last year where he said he didn't even want to be included in the People's Sexiest Men issue he had to apologize to his publicist.

He is obviously proud of being known for spouting off which is why he openly declares he has no filter and is like a bull in a china shop. If you're going to say/tweet something, stand by it and only apologize if you really feel that it deserves it, but to tweet something like the Stan Lee thing or state something like the Casey Affleck thing and only apologize because of entertainment politics is cowardly. As he says in the WaPo piece, "there's a wrong way to be right." He believes by what he said about people posting their Stan Lee selfies (even though he did the same thing with Bill Paxton died) stand by your statements.

by Anonymousreply 127December 27, 2018 6:55 PM

How can he criticise others when he did the same thing?He's a massive idiot.

by Anonymousreply 128December 27, 2018 10:22 PM

Armie is an asshat and will never change.

Meanwhile I just noticed how Mrs H literally shoves the camera in her kids faces. Who will be the first to say, “Back off bitch.”?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 27, 2018 11:39 PM

^^It's going to be Ford. Harper is already camera-trained but Ford isn't having it for the most part.

R127, with the Casey Affleck thing, I think Armie's apology had less to do with entertainment politics that getting threatened with legal action if he didn't walk back his statements. Many people noted that the wording of Armie's apology statement had the distinct feel of legalese - a lawyer probably wrote at least part of it.

by Anonymousreply 130December 28, 2018 4:05 AM

So now the fandom is going nuts because there may be a sort of cmbyn sequel in the Bahamas.

by Anonymousreply 131December 28, 2018 2:57 PM

That guy in the Liz’s IG story is not Tim, fwiw, but carry on 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 132December 28, 2018 3:01 PM

Poor Charmies, thinking Timothee would want to spend his birthday with those two irritating, attention-starved children, and Ford and Harper.

by Anonymousreply 133December 28, 2018 3:17 PM

R133 Oi. Bitchfest doesn't include bitching children. Bitch about the clothes or the bows is one thing (they're just victims of the mother's outdated southern taste) but bashing the kids is very uncool.

by Anonymousreply 134December 28, 2018 3:41 PM

r134 READ CLOSER

by Anonymousreply 135December 28, 2018 3:43 PM

o elizabeth did a bday shout out for t in her ig story

by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2018 4:08 PM

R135 Sorry about that. Saw your post during a cycling workout and didn't read properly. There have been a few times when the kids were targeted for real...

Armie looks so hot with the opern shirt in the new IG story the missus posted. That keto dirt and grinding are paying off!

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2018 9:17 PM

Is there another Armie thread that's currently being used? This one seems a bit slow.

by Anonymousreply 138December 29, 2018 8:44 AM

R138 No. It seems slow because there’s nothing to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 139December 29, 2018 9:23 AM

He sure likes his twinks, always holding them tight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 29, 2018 2:29 PM

Maybe that’s why Liz is starving herself, so he will hold her like that. Couldn’t resist.

by Anonymousreply 141December 29, 2018 2:33 PM

I'm sure she lets him fuck a twink now and then to take the edge off. And why not, they don't pose any threat to her marriage and he can't get them pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 142December 29, 2018 2:39 PM

She really is so frighteningly basic. “Oh, kombucha! I live here now!”

by Anonymousreply 143December 29, 2018 2:40 PM

Elizabeth did not become an anorexic nutcase because she found out he fucks twinks!

She became a nutcase because she found out he fucked Luca. Much more traumatic.

by Anonymousreply 144December 29, 2018 2:47 PM

lmao give it a rest with the Luca bs. I'm sure Armie would rather fuck Luca's partner than Luca.

by Anonymousreply 145December 29, 2018 2:49 PM

Armie ran away to Italy on Father’s Day to get fucked by Luca, you just need to accept this now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 29, 2018 2:53 PM

R146 = delusional idiot

by Anonymousreply 147December 29, 2018 3:08 PM

At least Luca seems fond of Armie, a little bit of love is good for the soul... better than a wife that treats you as an idiot and always puts you down. He could do worse...

by Anonymousreply 148December 29, 2018 3:52 PM

R140 just look at that picture. Couldn't they find him a beard tfat didn't look like she ran away from tge priory ... on Halloween. Focking scary. Cone here Makek before she screams come to mana! Eww!

by Anonymousreply 149December 29, 2018 5:46 PM

R138 maybe put the actor's name in the thread title

by Anonymousreply 150December 29, 2018 6:40 PM

Armie looks hot and very tanned but not nearly as much as his dad. who looks like skin cancer personified. Also, how come Elizabeth let all those women get near him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 29, 2018 10:10 PM

Even George Hamilton would think Michael's tan is overkill.

by Anonymousreply 152December 29, 2018 10:26 PM

Is Michael becoming transracial?

by Anonymousreply 153December 29, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote]Also, how come Elizabeth let all those women get near him?

Because they don’t have penises to fuck him in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 154December 29, 2018 10:33 PM

it's a miracle he's that handsome, his dad is scary looking, his brother is basic and ugly, his sister in law is a clone of elizabeth pre face lift. why ask his dad for a photo? the old fart was probably elated with those young women. who here would agree to be michael's sugar babe?

by Anonymousreply 155December 29, 2018 10:47 PM

Apparently Khaki pants is Armie's wife favorite go-to weeknight dinner meal. It's easier to catch a lisr tgan a lame dog. Haha do you think he's gonna delete tgat tweet too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 30, 2018 2:15 AM

His nips are sagging like a 45 year old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 30, 2018 1:52 PM

Look how far they’ve drifted down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 30, 2018 1:54 PM

What happen to Armie saying don’t ask me for pics when am with my family. I guess he forgot to say unless you are a beauty in a bikini.

by Anonymousreply 159December 30, 2018 3:29 PM

He knows people are starting to think he is gay now. He probably had the hotel concierge round up some bitches for these photos.

by Anonymousreply 160December 30, 2018 3:56 PM

R160 Keep dreaming! How’s the coke?

by Anonymousreply 161December 30, 2018 3:57 PM

R159 His ramblings are so inconsistent it's pathetic. A frustrated man-child.

by Anonymousreply 162December 30, 2018 4:02 PM

Pants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 30, 2018 5:16 PM

Exhibitor Relations Co.‏ @ERCboxoffice · 1h1 hour ago

Focus Features' ON THE BASIS OF SEX scored $690k in 33 theaters, $20,909 per. Solid, but unless this gets awards play from The Academy, this pic will fade away fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 30, 2018 5:21 PM

There, fixed it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 30, 2018 5:22 PM

I remember some bitch on one of the Bravo shows said, “Chicken is what poor people it.” Elizabeth is a less abrupt version of that.

by Anonymousreply 166December 30, 2018 5:29 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 30, 2018 5:32 PM

Anyhoo at least Papa Hammer had the decency to try to feed Skeletina, offering the food off his own plate.

by Anonymousreply 168December 30, 2018 5:34 PM

Chicken is like so much better than beef and lamb though.

by Anonymousreply 169December 30, 2018 5:35 PM

“Chicken is so basic,” says baker whose specialty is SUGAR COOKIES.

by Anonymousreply 170December 30, 2018 5:37 PM

I'm sure they have something containing chicken on their menu.

by Anonymousreply 171December 30, 2018 8:48 PM

Is Michael Hammer going to die because of this suntan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 30, 2018 10:25 PM

The other Hammer brother married better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 30, 2018 10:28 PM

Viktor doesn't seem to be in danger of losing his hair so that makes him more attractive than Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 30, 2018 11:16 PM

I know this is a bit late but did she intentionally forget the title of the film or something?! And misspelled RBG's name as well??

Btw does her latest comment on this post mean Dru has finally seen CMBYN?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 30, 2018 11:59 PM

Why are these Trump republicans acting like they so woke.

by Anonymousreply 176December 31, 2018 12:24 AM

Michael Hammer looks like a burnt baked ham. There's no way he hasn't already had skin cancer scares.

Liz's chicken comment - even if she feels that way, how is it a good idea to SAY it to your father-in-law, who is in the act of eating chicken himself? SMH.

Viktor actually looks good in those pics. You can see his resemblance to Armie clearly.

I wouldn't put it past Dru to intentionally misspell RBG's name just out of bitchery. RBG stands for everything Dru loathes.

by Anonymousreply 177December 31, 2018 12:37 AM

MH: “Would you like to taste my chicken?”

EH: “No, chicken is so terribly common.” (Takes out iPhone, takes duck lipped selfie, posts to Instagram with “Live here now” caption with 🙌 and 👸 emojis)

by Anonymousreply 178December 31, 2018 12:56 AM

Is it a stork?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 31, 2018 1:46 AM

Wow look how sunburnt she let her kids get. What shitty parenting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 1, 2019 12:49 AM

A shot of Armie's feet to close out the year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 1, 2019 3:30 AM

Black lesbo Cunt at r180, r173, r172: you need to shut your yapping hole

by Anonymousreply 182January 1, 2019 3:46 AM

Oh the racist lesbiophobe is back. Joy.

Poor tired props.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 1, 2019 7:33 AM

Viktor has a much prettier wife. Does anyone know what he does for a career? Armie seems to take after his father in terms of personality. They are far less conservative.

by Anonymousreply 184January 1, 2019 7:41 AM

He works at Morgan Stanley

by Anonymousreply 185January 1, 2019 10:53 AM

Why the eastern European spelling for "Viktor"?

by Anonymousreply 186January 1, 2019 11:05 AM

Why name a child “Armie”?

by Anonymousreply 187January 1, 2019 11:06 AM

I'm guessing their Russian roots?

by Anonymousreply 188January 1, 2019 11:11 AM

Compare and contrast...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 1, 2019 11:19 AM

Eh, they look the same. She's just a younger version of E.

by Anonymousreply 190January 1, 2019 12:00 PM

Jeez the Hammers barely look like brothers. Nikiwonder looks more like Viktor’s brother than Armie.

by Anonymousreply 191January 1, 2019 12:19 PM

If I had to guess who were siblings I would choose Niki and Viktor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2019 12:55 PM

Maybe Dru and Nikki’s father dropped one too many boilermakers one evening

by Anonymousreply 193January 1, 2019 1:10 PM

Viktor's wife has a similar face shape to Liz, but looks more exotic and about 20 years younger. She is also thin yet still sexy and feminine looking. Liz looks like the leader of the coven in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 194January 1, 2019 2:47 PM

Poor Liz, her most liked pic was only because rat boy was in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 2, 2019 1:54 PM

R195 Her solo pictures do not attract that many likes and the level of engsgement (comments) is miserable. 61% of her followers are Armie's fans are are there for Armie content and many can't even stand her. Whether she likes it or not she's not a popular gramer in her own right, she's the gram addict wife of.

by Anonymousreply 196January 2, 2019 2:25 PM

Uhh why did she feel the need to include a picture of herself appropriating someone else's culture on the second picture? Shameless selfie, but she just looks stupid.

by Anonymousreply 197January 2, 2019 2:39 PM

She was clearly jilted that all of her top photos are with Armie or Ratboy.

by Anonymousreply 198January 2, 2019 2:49 PM

her including that extra photo cause she was obvs upset it wasnt in the top nine is so funny

by Anonymousreply 199January 2, 2019 3:00 PM

R199 I suspect that's her solo picture with the most likes thanks to all the chopra jonas and bollywood fans searching IG for puctures of the One Thousand and One Nights themed wedding.

Inagine that nutter looking for mirrors to take a selfie. .. the actual process is so cringe worthy

by Anonymousreply 200January 2, 2019 3:30 PM

R197 I wouldn't say it's cultural appropriation. She was invited to Priyanka's wedding and Priyanka probably gave her the outfit to wear. I'm Indian and I don't really see anything wrong with her wearing that since she had permission from other Indian people and she was invited to take part in Indian customs.

by Anonymousreply 201January 2, 2019 5:59 PM

Liz is white and she’s AUTOMATICALLY appropriating other cultures because brown cultures are always the best

by Anonymousreply 202January 2, 2019 6:01 PM

[quote]brown cultures are always the best

we have butter chicken so not wrong

by Anonymousreply 203January 2, 2019 6:06 PM

Butter Chicken was appropriated by the English...they dumped a can of tomato soup into a traditional Indian wedding dish to make it more palatable to the English yobs.

Are you Indian (the dot kind, not the feather headdress kind) r203? If so, you should know that.

by Anonymousreply 204January 2, 2019 6:14 PM

Grace and Ford are looking a little drawn lately

Do you think that Liz is poisoning them? Munchausen By Proxy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 2, 2019 6:17 PM

R204 that is not true at all. That is not where butter chicken came from and you can easily google it dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 206January 2, 2019 6:18 PM

Chicken is the khaki of the food industry and butter is the khaki of the dairy industry!

by Anonymousreply 207January 2, 2019 6:40 PM

It’s literally poison!

by Anonymousreply 208January 2, 2019 6:45 PM

Khaki, that is ^

by Anonymousreply 209January 2, 2019 6:46 PM

Playing with stingrays? The khaki pants of Caribbean photo ops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 2, 2019 11:58 PM

R210 Oh man she sounds like the cranky old great aunt patronizing everybody. He's your husband not your kid, woman. Once is cute, 200 times is annoying. I'm starting to think there's some sort of voodoo tying Armie to this lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 211January 3, 2019 1:09 AM

Do you think Armie’s the victim in this relationship r211? I can see Elizabeth raving, and even hitting Armie, if she got mad.

by Anonymousreply 212January 3, 2019 1:13 AM

R212 Not a victim, just a fool. But look at this new picture. Her beauty rituals are paying off, she looks gorgeous he can't help himself. Her skin is glowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 3, 2019 1:30 AM

Har dee har har r213.

That’s a fish.

by Anonymousreply 214January 3, 2019 1:46 AM

R212 “What are khaki Capri pants doing in this closet!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215January 3, 2019 2:07 AM

Do you think Liz beats the kids r215?

by Anonymousreply 216January 3, 2019 2:09 AM

She will once one of them has it with the iPhones in their face and grabs it out of her hands.

by Anonymousreply 217January 3, 2019 2:14 AM

I don't think there's any victimization going on in the relationship, it's mutual crazy. Armie wanted a mommywife and found a woman who was willing to be that for him. She treats him like another one of the kids and he is relieved of responsibility for running his own life since she does a lot of it for him. The question is whether he'll always be happy with such an arrangement, or will he reach a point where he doesn't want to be a husbandson anymore and goes crazy with some hot young co-star (not Timmy).

by Anonymousreply 218January 3, 2019 11:38 AM

I think he's reached that point a while ago. They're both definitely playing up their "perfect marriage" thing, the only question is to what extent. Not that he's doing a very good job hiding it anyway.

Remember that Oscars red carpet video where he apparently "couldn't take his eyes of Timmy"? LOL. It wasn't about Timmy at all, he was checking out Greta Gerwig. On the Oscars red carpet. With his wife. Go watch it if you can, fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 219January 3, 2019 11:49 AM

you see a lot of couples where the wifes like a mother (which i personally hate), but with armie and liz its really glaring (& creepy what with how liz could easily pass as drus daughter lol) but not surprising giving his upbringing and the situation he was in when he met n married liz...im finding them to be a strange couple, they have moments where things seem very weird between the two, and also when they try FAR too hard to look like the perfect married couple

by Anonymousreply 220January 3, 2019 11:51 AM

They are clearly codependent and reinforce each other’s narcissism, other people in Hollywood wouldn’t suffer their delusions the way they do each other. Armie replaced his own disapproving mother with a surrogate mother who treats him like a little Emperor to use the Chinese term.

by Anonymousreply 221January 3, 2019 11:59 AM

Ultimately I expect them to stay married for a very long time, until Armie decides to become a woman or something.

by Anonymousreply 222January 3, 2019 12:04 PM

OMFG. They literally are described as "Hollywood's most beautiful couple" at the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223January 3, 2019 12:11 PM

See above is perfect example of how their delusions feed each other. Can you imagine Gal Gadot doing that with her husband?

by Anonymousreply 224January 3, 2019 12:16 PM

Honestly red has hooked up with a lot of celebrities to do a meet up, not just the hammers

by Anonymousreply 225January 3, 2019 12:18 PM

Yes but how many of those celeb meet ups involve dragging along an unfamous spouse?

by Anonymousreply 226January 3, 2019 12:22 PM

Is it me or is Liz posting and tagging Busy Philipps and her book in more than one post and belatedly at that (her book came out in the fall I think) seems pretty desperate even for her.. I don't think they're friends?! Maybe acquaintances ?

by Anonymousreply 227January 3, 2019 1:19 PM

R223 I find her uber annoying but props for doing so much with so little of everything. Maybe she's a little business savvy after all. She's selling vapor and smoke and people are buying it.

by Anonymousreply 228January 3, 2019 1:23 PM

Maybe she's trying to get Busy to book her on her show.

by Anonymousreply 229January 3, 2019 1:24 PM

They're so far removed from reality its insane. When she started getting called queen of social media, and getting attention from CMBYN fans she transformed into a whole new human being. It's genuinely hard to believe that she's the same person as before, because it's clear this second hand fame has gotten to her head. She full on thinks she's a social media star, and has even thrown herself into a bunch of different circles with actually talented famous women to boost herself further. What she needs to do is spend time with her kids off of her fucking phone, or maybe go spend some time at one of those bakeries she claims to run.

by Anonymousreply 230January 3, 2019 3:32 PM

Armie on a talk show recently saying he and his wife own a "chain of bakeries" was the nail in the coffin for me. 1. I didn't realize two with plans for a third was considered a chain. 2. It's more like one and a half bakeries, the Dallas location is smaller than your average roadside gas station.

by Anonymousreply 231January 3, 2019 3:38 PM

THIS IS SAD, THIS IS SO SO SAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 3, 2019 3:52 PM

R232 Totally not staged because that's the real cover of what he's reading. She's not his pimp.

by Anonymousreply 233January 3, 2019 3:57 PM

R233, The swapping of the pepto pink book jacket that matches her hardcover but doesn't match the interior blue binding page from his was a brilliant move. It looks like hes reading one of the books authored by Paris Hilton... How people this stupid remember to breathe is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 234January 3, 2019 4:06 PM

Holy shittt..so this is the THIRD time they're posting with that book...after my comment on 227 ha ha ha ridiculous.. what's their end game here?!?!

Is this Liz's passive aggressive way of shading Busy or something. I remember there was an IG story incident with them right?

by Anonymousreply 235January 3, 2019 6:07 PM

people keep mentioning this busy shading them thing, can someone explain what actually happened

by Anonymousreply 236January 3, 2019 7:18 PM

Liz doesn't look bad for having 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 237January 3, 2019 7:27 PM

R236 I unfortunately missed it as it happened but from what I recall Busy referred to her as Armie Hammer's wife but I think it's more the context of the mention that's kinda shady than her not recalling Elizabeth's name (or maybe that too!) IDK someone here might remember more accurately.

by Anonymousreply 238January 3, 2019 7:36 PM

Busy posted an IG story talking about how someone was rude to her at a party and she kept saying about the person in question, “It’s not like you’re Armie Hammer’s wife!” As in, you have no right to be rude because it’s not like you’re married to someone as hot as Armie Hammer. It was just a joke I think.

by Anonymousreply 239January 3, 2019 8:41 PM

R239 R238 aah, ok thanks

by Anonymousreply 240January 3, 2019 9:37 PM

I interpreted as being like a Armie Hammer’s wife allows you to get away with being so very graaaand like Elizabeth always is.

by Anonymousreply 241January 3, 2019 10:38 PM

Bitches, I tried to feed her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 3, 2019 11:58 PM

Did she photoshop her ass in that pic? Zoom in and it looks like it's been chopped off a bit.

by Anonymousreply 243January 4, 2019 12:10 AM

Jesus. I really don't want to body shame her but that is most certainly not "healthy thin". And there's no way a person that skinny can have an ass like that naturally so I'm thinking she either had it done or it is photo shopped. And this is coming from someone who had an eating disorder and can easily recognize the type of body you get when you start to lose muscle along with the fat.

by Anonymousreply 244January 4, 2019 12:10 AM

Re the Hammers and Busy's book...does Busy share representation with either of them (including a publisher - Liz has a cookbook coming out, I think)? That might be the reason they're currently humping it. Armie was randomly pushing some book by an ex-military guy last year on his SM, along with a handful of other actors - turns out their mutual agency was involved with it. That's Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 245January 4, 2019 1:05 AM

R242 Armie is an enabler of that walking toothpick with the kind of comments he leaves. .. bae af hot as fuck. Bae makes sense in danish as in poop.

by Anonymousreply 246January 4, 2019 5:41 PM

He either likes her unhealthy skinny or he is doing it because he's very aware of her self image issues.

by Anonymousreply 247January 4, 2019 5:53 PM

R242 ^^ read some comments ... funny how several people are calling her BS of eating cupcakes and of chips. She doesn't exercise, claims to eat loads of unhealthy stuff that I wouldn't eat under duress and looks like a scarecrow ... something ain't right. Kombucha makes you bæ af (poop) but doubt there's much to bæ. Think she's a airtharian.

by Anonymousreply 248January 4, 2019 6:02 PM

I love to eat Banana Pudding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 4, 2019 6:37 PM

Respect for Elizabeth remaining in shape.

R249 what is your BMI? I’ll calculate it for you: what is your height, weight, and sex?

by Anonymousreply 250January 4, 2019 6:46 PM

The only shape Elizabeth is in is “Giacometti.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 4, 2019 7:00 PM

I suspect the only shape you are in is “Sow” r251

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 4, 2019 7:06 PM

Who knew Liz guested on Family Guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 4, 2019 7:11 PM

Who knew that r253 wrote a book, being as she’s functionally illiterate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 4, 2019 7:19 PM

This is how Liz feels after she eats a cookie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 4, 2019 7:26 PM

This how r255 feels for the 15 minutes a day when she’s stuffing her pie hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 4, 2019 7:30 PM

R250 Not since 1973, Sweetie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 4, 2019 8:07 PM

Patsy = love ❤️

R257 = fat, envious, unloved cow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 4, 2019 8:44 PM

We laugh about it, but that photo at r258 is probably how Elizabeth feels when she looks in the mirror.

Anorexia kills, y’all.

by Anonymousreply 259January 4, 2019 8:49 PM

R259 why don’t you try anorexia? Either you would slim down and have a life OR you would die. We would win in both scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 260January 4, 2019 8:53 PM

R243 She did photoshop her ass and not very well. That white line is a dead givesway and its it's not lighting. I've never seen natural light hitting your ass from underneath and chopping it off in that shape.

by Anonymousreply 261January 5, 2019 8:08 AM

Thumbs up if bae is thirsty af!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 5, 2019 8:49 AM

what on earth is with liz's 'BUSY'S BOOK x 2' comments here (and lol @ busy cropping her out)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 5, 2019 6:27 PM

Oh so she finally noticed them ha ha ha !! Weird multiple comments by Liz tho dafuq?

by Anonymousreply 264January 5, 2019 6:49 PM

the repeated comments thing is an IG glitch that i've seen happen to a few people, Im more wandering what the comment says is very strange, and weird theyre still there and not deleted

by Anonymousreply 265January 5, 2019 7:13 PM

Uhh just saw an account called lu_anadoll is trolling Elizabeth on IG. How long until she sues?

by Anonymousreply 266January 6, 2019 12:00 AM

I hope Busy continues to shade her. Liz probably won't do shit to retaliate. She wouldn't want bad press.

by Anonymousreply 267January 6, 2019 6:42 AM

R263 One of the commenters in that post wrote about her experience when Liz yelled at her, “don’t be such a CREEPER!!!”...Funny if it really happened...Imagine Liz acting like a bulldog protecting Armie. LOL

by Anonymousreply 268January 6, 2019 7:07 AM

R268 your whole posts is outright lies.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 269January 6, 2019 7:21 AM

In the comments a woman did indeed post about Liz yelling that at her. She said her husband was trying to sneak a pic of him as he left the restaurant, and Liz definitely noticed.

by Anonymousreply 270January 6, 2019 8:11 AM

R269 if you don't know how to read comments posted on IG, then just read R270.

by Anonymousreply 271January 6, 2019 8:40 AM

The woman said she, herself, was trying to take the picture. Appears the woman is from Padre Island Texas.

by Anonymousreply 272January 6, 2019 11:12 AM

Anyway isn’t Padre Island kind of low rent for the Hammers? Maybe it was the wrong person she was taking photos of.

by Anonymousreply 273January 6, 2019 11:16 AM

A lot of people have speculated the Hammers' are not nearly as rich as people think so I wouldn't be surprised if that was them, r273.

by Anonymousreply 274January 6, 2019 1:24 PM

Jeez they can afford plenty of better places than Padre Island, it’s like going to Myrtle Beach or Daytona Beach.

by Anonymousreply 275January 6, 2019 1:42 PM

LIZ! ARMIE! We don’t get to the stage until MUCH, MUCH later!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 6, 2019 2:53 PM

no please do not become an insta husband armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277January 6, 2019 3:15 PM

This is like some kind of reverse Stepford Wives where the wives turns their husbands into robots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 6, 2019 3:39 PM

id really love to see behind the scenes, behind the ridiculously posed and obviously time consuming IG photos, but also what the hell armie actually thinks of it all cause that big 'stranger danger' fuss he made really goes against the insane amount they both (but mostly liz) expose their kids online to god knows who (with location tags included!). She's really going for that IG influencer perfect lifestyle & family thing but it comes across over the top and a little sad

by Anonymousreply 279January 6, 2019 3:45 PM

R276, that photo is sad.

The kid wanted to do something for herself (asserting some independence, a trigger for NPD parents) and was ridiculed publicly.

She’s a beautiful child. And she’s going to be riddled with neuroses by the time she hits puberty.

by Anonymousreply 280January 6, 2019 4:04 PM

Do you have children r280? Hateful comments about a young child are uncalled for and make you seem like a cunt loser.

by Anonymousreply 281January 6, 2019 4:14 PM

r280 I worry about Harper having a mom that clearly has an eating disorder. That poor girl is going to have body image issues for sure. She's going to be quite tall and big too, like Armie. And I can totally see Elizabeth making her diet from a very young age.

by Anonymousreply 282January 6, 2019 4:24 PM

Watch her become her auntie Lily-Rose version 2.0 in a few years it's scary

by Anonymousreply 283January 6, 2019 4:32 PM

People on tumblr noticed Elizabeth liked and commented on Armie's post before it was posted. I know charmies have been saying for a while Elizabeth does a lot of posting and commenting from Armie's account and tbh I'm starting to believe that might actually be true. I can easily picutre Elizabeth complementing herself from Armie's instagram account while Armie is too busy taking a drunk nap.

by Anonymousreply 284January 6, 2019 4:37 PM

R277 Id posted above that Id noticed she had started posting videos of Armie instead of glimpses of him as of late. She's making things very difficult for fans because her videos usually cime with insufferable captions and nearly always portray him as ista husband indeed. She's damaging his image. I like him but his instagram presence through ithe wife is very annoying ... I don't follow her but fans repost her shit... sadly.

by Anonymousreply 285January 6, 2019 4:59 PM

She is a walking PR disaster, yes. Sadly, I don't think Armie gives a crap about his own image.

by Anonymousreply 286January 6, 2019 5:35 PM

Armie is beyond repair/help in PR, he is a lost cause

This is the year I expect he begins the “influencer” stage of his career, following the failure of “popcorn actor” and “serious actor” stages

by Anonymousreply 287January 6, 2019 6:20 PM

[quote]This is the year I expect he begins the “influencer” stage of his career, following the failure of “popcorn actor” and “serious actor” stages

Rebecca or Death on the Nile shoots in May, right? He'll be supplementing his income with promotional IG fodder I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 288January 6, 2019 7:45 PM

He will be replaced in Death on the Nile. Telling you now.

by Anonymousreply 289January 6, 2019 7:51 PM

I am excited to hear about his thriller “wounds” at Sundance

by Anonymousreply 290January 6, 2019 7:56 PM

Y’all kind of dramatic. No one pay attention to their Instagram behavior expect for you guys here and the 10ish blogs on tumblr. Other than that ain’t no major publications talking about them like that. Only Armie when he insults a group of people; never read anything negative about wife expect from here and those 10 blogs on tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 291January 6, 2019 8:00 PM

he really needs to do something edgier and more out there

by Anonymousreply 292January 6, 2019 8:01 PM

“Wounds “ could be edgy and outside. Looking forward to seeing the reactions in a few weeks

by Anonymousreply 293January 6, 2019 8:17 PM

Advance word is awful on that one.

by Anonymousreply 294January 6, 2019 8:29 PM

Again I will wait for Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 295January 6, 2019 8:30 PM

buy my cookies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 6, 2019 9:31 PM

[quote]elizabethchambersDon’t understand how this film about one of the MOST extraordinary women of our time, portrayed by the phenomenal #FelicityJones and directed by the v talented @mimi.leder was not nominated for a @goldenglobes at a moment when we need this message, story and reminder more than ever.

It's a good message but she has a dog in the race and is biased. Honestly, the movie is amateurish. I'm not even touching on Armie's role, overall it's a weak film and Justice Ginsberg is better served by "RBG" than "On the Basis of Sex".

by Anonymousreply 297January 6, 2019 9:39 PM

Please you know Liz wrote that through her teeth, and would much rather be giving out Sarah Sanders cookies instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298January 6, 2019 9:43 PM

Can’t wait for the Hotel Mumbai cookies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299January 6, 2019 9:45 PM

R281, what the fuck did I say that was mean about a child? Ask any therapist if it’s healthy to ridicule your own child on Instagram.

Anyone with an ounce of compassion or self-awareness would tell you that it’s cruel. Having every little misstep you make as a child broadcast to hundreds of thousands of strangers is not healthy.

But pointing it out is being “hateful” and a “cunt loser”?

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 300January 6, 2019 9:50 PM

R294 more info please, I loved Under the Shadow and I'm excited for Wounds. What reviews/comments have you heard?

by Anonymousreply 301January 6, 2019 9:50 PM

I'm not going to defend Liz but that pic is harmless IMO.She looks adorable and nobody will ridicule her.It's just a kid being a kid.

by Anonymousreply 302January 6, 2019 10:23 PM

R300 you are a bad person, and you should not be around kids.

by Anonymousreply 303January 6, 2019 10:51 PM

Those cookies are so cringy.

by Anonymousreply 304January 6, 2019 11:01 PM

How classsssy of ECH to post a picture promoting her bakery while throwing a little pissy fit for her husband not getting a nomination, instead of wishing her friend Timmy luck tonight.

by Anonymousreply 305January 6, 2019 11:10 PM

You expect too much r305. Instragram posts are nothing. Do you think that Liz and Armie did not FaceTime Timmy today? No? Because you’re a presumptuous bitch. Do you have any friends in real life?

by Anonymousreply 306January 6, 2019 11:19 PM

R306 nah, not a single one kiddo.

by Anonymousreply 307January 6, 2019 11:24 PM

She would have let the world know if she spoke to Tim today.

by Anonymousreply 308January 6, 2019 11:32 PM

R308 Exactly lmao- she would've screenshotted it and posted it for the world to see. That's where all here "fame" comes from- piggybacking off the people who are actually talented.

by Anonymousreply 309January 6, 2019 11:34 PM

R296 Armie's wife IG post pushing the bakeries and saying she's coping with cookies is another PR disaster. She really is thin skinned and too dense to realise that"ll elicit sniggers left and right. i mean, when Boots Riley tweets about being disappointed that STBY wasnt nominated no one thinks "oh that entitled bastard" because it is his project and hw worked hard on it... but she just comes across an entitled. I suspect Evelyn K has nightmares about her.

by Anonymousreply 310January 7, 2019 12:16 AM

INSTA Husband is bloody cringey but less embarrassing than Insta hunbandson. Here's to the Insta coming of age of mr chsmbers.

by Anonymousreply 311January 7, 2019 1:26 AM

They are having a grand vacation in a beautiful place with their kids, and the wife is on her fone almost the entire time, posting pics and stories several times a day. Pretty sure she is also scouring the internet and other people's SM in-between. Armie tweeted that wifey is watching/following red carpet coverage of the GGs, and that he was relieved to be in the Caribbean instead (yeah, right). Everyone knows the Hammers will be posing on the GG red carpet in a heartbeat if any of Armie's films was nominated for even Best Original Score (of course they could still have attended the ceremony, but maybe Armie was bitter about not getting any noms, so decided to just stay away). Wife did post of her disappointment that OTBOS was not nominated. Armie no doubt shares the same disappointment, as he actually WORKED on that film. Looks like both of them remains very pre-occupied with GG despite being hundreds of miles away from HW.

by Anonymousreply 312January 7, 2019 4:17 AM

I actually loathe Elizabeth. She is so obnoxious. I feel like Armie has the potential to be an edgy and exciting actor if only he could maintain a semblance of intrigue and mystery about himself. Sadly, the public know too much of his backstory and his fame hungry wife is making a mockery of them both with her constant insta whoring.

by Anonymousreply 313January 7, 2019 5:25 AM

Armie is envious of people who are in the spotlight, he's envious of Timmy, first, he was envious of who actually completed a work of Stan Lee and so, could post a selfie with him, Armie's only attempt to make a character of Lee was failed, he disguised himself as a defender of discrete people and offended half of Hollywood, now Armie basically writes on Twitter that he's envious of the nominees to the Golden Globe, but as he's proud to admit it and he doesn't know how to control himself, he pretends it's better to play the role of a devoted husband on a beach at the end of the world than to shine on Hollywood's Olympus, meanwhile, Elizabeth can not hide her disappointment for not being able to show her new botox, her new exclusive dress and her husband trophy on the red carpet and she spreads her bitterness saying that she will donate cookies to anyone who proves that has watched her silly husband's most recent failure at the movies. I never imagined how Armie was so spoiled, childish, envious and insane, and I never imagined that Elizabeth was so embittered, demonic and clueless, I hope from the bottom of my heart that this hungry for fame couple sink into failure and anonymity and that they're never in any Golden Globe or Oscar ceremony anymore. I feel disgusted by both of them, Elizabeth is a parasite and Armie is the host, they deserve each other 'cause they are equal

by Anonymousreply 314January 7, 2019 5:29 AM

Hammer has as much potential of being a serious thinking actor as Donald Trump has of becoming a good president. But we can hope. Why not. And please stop blaming the wife for everything. She’s a harmless tool

by Anonymousreply 315January 7, 2019 5:39 AM

R313 Armie is not a helpless child, he's with this lunatic woman because he wants, he likes that circus of horrors she founded, he likes to be used to satisfy her ego. I don't know if you noticed, but he supports that disgusting woman unconditionally, he hides behind her like a scared boy hiding under his mother's skirt at the first day of school, sometimes I suspect Armie doesn't even have a dick, and if he has ever had one, Elizabeth cut off and hid it inside her panties

by Anonymousreply 316January 7, 2019 5:42 AM

R314 wow...you are so crazy

you know that the Hammers and Timmy don't know that you are alive?

by Anonymousreply 317January 7, 2019 5:44 AM

R315 I agree with you, but I disagree on one point, Elizabeth is not harmless, she's passive aggressive and manages Armie's life as she does with everyone, she always approaches to people who can bring some advantage to her, Armie is right when she says that she's smart

by Anonymousreply 318January 7, 2019 5:48 AM

R317 OMG! You discovered my plan, to make the Hammers and Timmy to know I'm alive. Don't be naive, they don't know you're alive too and i don't care

by Anonymousreply 319January 7, 2019 5:52 AM

All this venom and jealousy r319. You are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 320January 7, 2019 5:58 AM

Armie was more concerned about being Liz's perfect husband than about being a good actor, now he's picking what he planted, soon he'll have only two career options: cupcake maker or husband Instagram

by Anonymousreply 321January 7, 2019 5:59 AM

R320 For God dear, who is jealousy of that creepy and desperate woman? What does she have to make someone jealousy? A childish husband who follows porn pages? Or that brilliant career of cupcake maker and guru of nothing?

by Anonymousreply 322January 7, 2019 6:08 AM

Apparently (according to comment left by Liz) they changed their return flight from vacation MULTIPLE times...why? It would be in Armie's best career interests to AT LEAST show up to the afterparty. And he tweeted saying the other day would have been their last, so what? Are they secretly just at home avoiding the GG or did they really extend the vacation to avoid going to the GG after party?? Either way they should have shown up at something. Armie isn't doing anything until May, right? He needs to like schmooze and shit...otherwise he will end up being a house husband.

by Anonymousreply 323January 7, 2019 6:57 AM

Remember that BS interview Armie just gave about buying their first home for his wife or something? So what....are they literally just pimping out all these sponsors and promo things just so they can afford to buy an enormous house to appease his wife?

by Anonymousreply 324January 7, 2019 6:59 AM

Twitter as a whole has been trolling Armie and Elizabeth since their bitter posts about the GG, which makes me... SO happy.

by Anonymousreply 325January 7, 2019 11:23 PM

Lol poor Armie. All his latest edgy outbursts have bitten him in the ass. And the wife only makes it worse with her stupidity and thirst for money and attention.

by Anonymousreply 326January 7, 2019 11:29 PM

R324 you're reaching. Twitter doesn't do Elizabeth, she's pretty much ignored there.

by Anonymousreply 327January 7, 2019 11:39 PM

R324 link pls

by Anonymousreply 328January 8, 2019 12:02 AM

Guys, What made Armie falls in love with Elizabeth was precisely her ambitious and opportunistic personality and her hunger for money and fame , she uses his beauty, his money and his fame as if all of this belonged to her, and Armie loves it, for him, Elizabeth is a mix of mother Teresa with Princess Diana and Angelina Jolie, Armie's function in the world is to elevate Elizabeth and give her a life of Cleopatra, he was born to do this, he's her property. He will never change, trust me, when the subject is Liz, Armie is a lost case.

by Anonymousreply 329January 8, 2019 12:02 AM

You can tell Elizabeth is getting antsy, you know she’s wondering how many more paddleboarding InstaHusband photos she can stomach, Meanwhile she has to scroll through all last nights pictures of parties and amusements...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330January 8, 2019 12:56 AM

But r329, she's such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 331January 8, 2019 1:42 AM

R329 The way I see it he's just too comfortable with his domestic arrangements to act on his desires. He needs more time with Luca telling him that he needs to challange himself as man to grow as a person. I have faith that one day he'll wake up.

by Anonymousreply 332January 8, 2019 3:50 AM

Yup, she’s going stir crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333January 8, 2019 11:05 AM

[quote]Apparently (according to comment left by Liz) they changed their return flight from vacation MULTIPLE times...why? It would be in Armie's best career interests to AT LEAST show up to the afterparty... Either way they should have shown up at something.

When discussing Twitter Michelle Obama said that sometimes one's thoughts shouldn't see the light of day and that's Armie's tweet about being happy to be in the islands versus dealing with the madness of awards season in a nutshell.  That's how he feels so it's fine but it makes him come across not like some devoted father who would rather spend time with his kids but as someone who doesn't get invited to hang out with the cool kids so he acts like he didn't want that in the first place.

If he was invited to the Globes (Focus Features was well-represented by nominees Lucas Hedges and Charlize Theron and Saoirse Ronan as a presenter) or an afterparty I understand why he wouldn't do it. He has nothing nominated, he'll be asked two questions about OTBOS and then be asked 50 questions about the "Call Me By Your Name" sequel or about Timothee. So I do understand not wanting to deal with that and just be there needless like those celebs who go to an opening of an envelope like Chace Crawford and Camilla Belle.

by Anonymousreply 334January 8, 2019 5:15 PM

From today...so is E trying to hide the fact he's actually not in the caymans anymore...? strange goings on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335January 8, 2019 9:19 PM

Oh, Armand. Busted.

by Anonymousreply 336January 8, 2019 9:40 PM

Wasn't she replying to Evelyn like a couple of hours ago that they're never leaving the Caymans and changed the flight 3 times? lmao god, they're dumb.

by Anonymousreply 337January 8, 2019 10:07 PM

I thought something was fishy when she stopped Storying on the hour.

by Anonymousreply 338January 8, 2019 10:13 PM

I mean what's the big deal if he's in LA? They shouldn't get so defensive when people think they're hiding something if they act so weirdly. They have no one to blame for that but themselves. Learn to keep yo stories straight, dummies!

by Anonymousreply 339January 8, 2019 10:32 PM

Tim is most likely still in LA. Maybe that's what this is about. Liz is so fucking insecure that nothing will surprise me. All the Charmie comments (even obviously jokey ones) must drive her absolutely crazy.

by Anonymousreply 340January 8, 2019 10:38 PM

Well if they're friends and have nothing to hide what's the big deal if they're in the same city? Like I said it's their behavior that makes it suspect.

by Anonymousreply 341January 8, 2019 10:48 PM

Help, my husband left me alone in this hellhole and I made the cabana attendant take this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342January 8, 2019 10:48 PM

I'm both embarrassed and confused by Elizabeth attempting to make it seem like Armie is still in the Caymans. If that is what she's doing. But even if Armie went back to LA and she stayed, it is still weird.

by Anonymousreply 343January 8, 2019 11:35 PM

She actually looks quite good in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 344January 8, 2019 11:44 PM

She is posting story of them boarding a plane now. Obviously they have been back in the States for at least a day.

by Anonymousreply 345January 9, 2019 12:05 AM

Liz and her instagram likes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346January 9, 2019 9:19 AM

Lmao

by Anonymousreply 347January 9, 2019 9:29 AM

The woman has dragged a hairstylist over to her house at 1 AM, because her hair is 'salty and sandy af' and she has a 9 AM meeting. Apparently she is incapable of washing and drying it herself and then, I don't know, putting it in a bun later if it's too unsightly for human eyes?

SMH.

by Anonymousreply 348January 9, 2019 9:58 AM

Awww she finally turned her attention to the fat one and asked IG to dm him for dates. I was worried she didn’t care for him.

Also, look how she posts “back in time for dinner with friends”. Bitch you arrived SUNDAY, you cannot unalter time with your IG timeline.

by Anonymousreply 349January 9, 2019 10:09 AM

Why are people obsessed with this bitch?

by Anonymousreply 350January 9, 2019 1:03 PM

Because she's so horrible! Yet I can't stop watching....

This must be what it's like to have Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 351January 9, 2019 1:06 PM

Agree R351

by Anonymousreply 352January 9, 2019 4:28 PM

I don’t have Bravo and I can ignore his idiot wife and kiddos. Cane we just make an alt universe Armie thread where he isn’t married and post about his fashion his costars and career?

by Anonymousreply 353January 9, 2019 6:31 PM

R353 his fashion is shit, he's not particularly talented so... what career?, but his costars sure thing!

by Anonymousreply 354January 9, 2019 6:35 PM

Ok so if you dislike him so much why post in a thread about him and his wife??

by Anonymousreply 355January 9, 2019 6:41 PM

R255 oh because, if you haven't noticed, this thread is pretty much dedicated to hilarious slander towards Mr. and Mrs. High-and-Mighty. Which, as someone who doesn't care for them much, I enjoy! Any other questions?

by Anonymousreply 356January 9, 2019 6:48 PM

No r353. Any serious Armie thread will be invaded by two or three sad cunts who will stink up it up with their obsession about Armie's wife.

by Anonymousreply 357January 9, 2019 6:59 PM

R356 you are truly a pathetic person.

by Anonymousreply 358January 9, 2019 7:07 PM

R358 Thank you <3

by Anonymousreply 359January 9, 2019 7:10 PM

I blocked r356 and a ton of posts disappeared. I like Armie as well as Tim. I am interested to see the response to Hotel Mumbai which is being screened on the 12th I believe. Wounds is at Sundance this month

by Anonymousreply 360January 9, 2019 7:10 PM

Me? Blocked? This is heartbreaking news

by Anonymousreply 361January 9, 2019 7:14 PM

FF r361 , r359 , r356 , r354

by Anonymousreply 362January 9, 2019 7:19 PM

E seems hellbent on matchmaking her single friends...obviously the friends must be fine with it but anyone else feel it come across as a little lame ? especially with nikki he's a regular feature lol

by Anonymousreply 363January 9, 2019 7:24 PM

Much better thread with that psycho on block. Anyone catch the HM trailer released today. I love Dev since Slumdog but I wonder if Armie gets out of that elevator alive??

by Anonymousreply 364January 9, 2019 7:32 PM

I bet her legs make a clack clack noise when she crosses them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365January 9, 2019 11:15 PM

Say what you want about her but those kids are gorgeous. ^And I'm happy to see a picture of her actually looking at Ford. She is never looking at the kids in photos--always looking at the camera.

by Anonymousreply 366January 9, 2019 11:19 PM

R366 interesting body language... looking at the kid but turned away from husband. Who tf goes to the beach in full makeup (heavy contouring looks like chocolate stain), wearing a diamond ring, gold coins around her neck and the top of a Scarlett O'Hara dress? Tan lines won't be pretty. She's a complete nonsense.

Moving on. Hotel mumbai trailer left me wanting for more! It looks terrifyingly awesome.

by Anonymousreply 367January 9, 2019 11:53 PM

My wealthy frau friends rarely wear their huge rings and expensive jewelry to the fucking beach. They will wear a wedding band and other jewelry basics, but nothing too extravagant. You have to be next level extra to do that. I've noticed only the thirstiest women (NBA/Hollywood wives) feel compelled to wear their full wedding set and fancy jewelry to EVERYTHING. When they do that they have something to prove. You don't see women like Jeff Bezos' now ex blinged out for every occasion.

by Anonymousreply 368January 10, 2019 1:03 AM

R365 Did she really think she could fool us with this very much posed and photoshopped photo?? What's that on Armie's side?? The sand and waves at the background looked unnatural due to contouring

And lol at people commenting on Papa beef jerky over there

by Anonymousreply 369January 10, 2019 9:25 AM

WHY IS HE STILL PROMOTING THE FILM LIKE THE STAR?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370January 10, 2019 10:16 AM

Because he's getting paid to do it and the wife needs those butt injections and a bigger house so their rooms can be farther apart.

by Anonymousreply 371January 10, 2019 2:25 PM

R371 What butt? Her ass is concave!

by Anonymousreply 372January 10, 2019 3:21 PM

Check out her latest insta posts. Which her obvious anorexia, she should have a concave ass but she doesn't. She either photoshopped it or bought it.

by Anonymousreply 373January 10, 2019 4:08 PM

I am ready for some more info on Wounds. Armie at Sundance in sweaters is always an excellent combo

by Anonymousreply 374January 10, 2019 5:19 PM

R370 Still? What do you mean still? The film is yet to be released nationwide! This is the time to promote it! Oscar nominations voting has just started too. Its not looking good for noms but it could still happen .. I've seen less likely nominations over the years. They're paying him so... what's your problem?

The beach photo is photoshopped in a very funny way. Her crotch are is bordeaux and so is half her ass and the little girl's arm. Too funny. Cant figure out why she digitally shaved armie's arm and neck. Probably a side effect of the jobs she did on herself. Self centered much?

by Anonymousreply 375January 10, 2019 8:32 PM

R368, that is very true.

by Anonymousreply 376January 10, 2019 11:37 PM

I don't see what's so weird about the way Armie is being emphasized in the promotion for OTBOS. He's better known than Felicity Jones, even despite her Star Wars role.

And that family pic on the beach is a horror. Armie and the kids are fine but Papa Hammer is so burnt he looks like a photographic negative...and nothing says 'eating disorder' like having thighs that are the same size as your calves.

by Anonymousreply 377January 11, 2019 4:37 AM

The little girl is a model now

Smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378January 11, 2019 10:35 PM

On the basis of sex is expected to accrue 6 to 8 million this weekend which is pretty good, "impressive" according to HLW reporter. Lets see how it goes. I liked it and I hope it does well. In fact Im going to see it again tomorrow night in Lisbon.

Why is mrs hammer thanking everyone who came to see "our film" in san antonio? Our film? Wtf? I don't remember seeing her name in the credits. She's really a piece of work. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 379January 12, 2019 12:22 AM

R379 shes the mouse in his pocket...

by Anonymousreply 380January 12, 2019 1:33 AM

Did she really refer to it as "our film"? What the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 381January 12, 2019 1:38 AM

Focus Features must have partnered with Moviepass for a fee because it is the only film available on its now almost useless app. Usually all the available films vanish during the early afternoon unless it's a sponsored film or at one of Moviepass' theater partners.

by Anonymousreply 382January 12, 2019 1:56 AM

[quote]Our film? Wtf? I don't remember seeing her name in the credits.

It's the same shit she pulled with CMBYN, injecting herself into Armie's project. All the posing between Armie and Timothee on the red carpet as if she were actually their co-star, getting interviewers to ask her about CMBYN's promo tour and awards season as if she were in it. Armie allows her to be way too invasive like that. No matter what anyone says, I guarantee you there are people in Armie's professional dealings who give him side-eye over this shit. They would probably never say anything out loud, but there's no way it hasn't been noticed.

R378, it was inevitable. She's been posing the kid in those pajamas for a while, clearly angling for something like this from the company. In a couple of years Harper will doubtless make her film debut. Neither Liz nor Armie seem interested in these kids having a normal childhood out of the public eye.

R382, interesting. I hope the film does well at the box office, because it's looking like it will get no awards love.

by Anonymousreply 383January 12, 2019 6:53 AM

They reunited with mouseboy last night, Armie looks huge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384January 12, 2019 7:59 AM

Patrick Schwarzenegger and Alanna Hamilton. I see they trotted out the A-listers.

by Anonymousreply 385January 12, 2019 1:30 PM

A few weeks in the Caymans and Armie packed on the pounds. He's going to be Christian-Bale-as-Dick-Cheney sized by the time he works again.

by Anonymousreply 386January 12, 2019 1:44 PM

Alana Hamilton is a rabid Republican and Trump fan. Of course, she wants to stand next to Elizabeth.

And Armie has really chunked up. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 387January 12, 2019 1:50 PM

That’s not Alana Hamilton, that’s Irena Medavoy, trophy wife of film industry executive Mike Medavoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 12, 2019 2:13 PM

If Armie gets any fatter, he’s going to look like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 389January 12, 2019 2:20 PM

[quote]That’s not Alana Hamilton, that’s Irena Medavoy, trophy wife of film industry executive Mike Medavoy

That's much better.

by Anonymousreply 390January 12, 2019 2:31 PM

OMG---that guy @ R388. I hope the money makes waking up to that troll worth it. Blech.

by Anonymousreply 391January 12, 2019 3:39 PM

Their family photos are hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392January 12, 2019 3:42 PM

I wonder which side of the family the son gets the gigantism from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393January 12, 2019 3:44 PM

The milkman r393.

by Anonymousreply 394January 13, 2019 8:48 AM

Does anyone know if liz being actually like 40 not 36 is true or made up BS? saw someone say her DOB listed somewhere online changed a few years ago to take 4 years off. Though I imagine hiding your age nowadays is a lot harder with the internet which is why I'm doubting it, but also it's 100% the kinda thing she'd do.

by Anonymousreply 395January 13, 2019 3:32 PM

Well, she does look at least 40.

by Anonymousreply 396January 13, 2019 3:58 PM

R396 thats what also makes it believable, and also all the work she gets done. She seems really desperate to be young so I wouldn't put faking her age past her, but idk if what that person said was just made up

by Anonymousreply 397January 13, 2019 4:04 PM

I swear they shop the same place as the Duggars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 14, 2019 10:01 AM

I don't think they actually shop for many of the kids' clothes. They seem to subsist on PR packages from these various children's clothing boutiques and sites. They know to send their Amish collections.

Maybe Liz does lie about her age, but I don't think so. She looked her age - and was very pretty - up until a couple of years ago when she started with the obvious botox, collagen and other shit. It doesn't make her look younger, just gives her that weird plasticky unnatural look that so many Hollywood women have. But without it I think she'd look just fine for 36, not 40.

by Anonymousreply 399January 14, 2019 11:37 AM

I keep reading that Liz used to be very pretty... yeah, no. She might have been prettier than she is now simply because she looked healthier and more natural, but she's always been painfully basic. And I'm sure she knows this, that's why she's so fucking insecure.

by Anonymousreply 400January 14, 2019 7:44 PM

They have the good shit there! Bargains?

by Anonymousreply 401January 14, 2019 9:08 PM

Liz was a "handsome" woman. Her bone structure and huge head make her anything but delicate looking.

by Anonymousreply 402January 14, 2019 10:38 PM

Liz is sharing old photos on her story

Look how nice her face used to look, before she became a trans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403January 15, 2019 8:26 AM

R403 She was a woman with the usual appearance, she was nothing extraordinary, never had the beauty of someone like Angelia Jolie or something like that, I noticed she used to take pictures with sunglasses, she didn't like something in the region of her eyes , now she looks like an old trans, but Armie loves this woman, I don't know how, but he loves her, if he's with her, it's because he loves. I believe he shouldn't got married so young, nobody should, he wasted his youth playing as husband instead of exploring the world, discovering himself, meeting other women or maybe men, now he's stuck in this thing with her and to get out of this would cost a high payment for him

by Anonymousreply 404January 15, 2019 12:36 PM

R404 ARMIE LIKES WOMEN! GET OVER IT!

by Anonymousreply 405January 15, 2019 1:00 PM

So I guess Mrs H's new thing is Instagramming the girl's daily school lunch.

I wonder if Kris Jenner started like this.

by Anonymousreply 406January 16, 2019 8:01 PM

Weird that Ben Wheatley has cast Mes Danvers and isn’t sharing the info?? Who could it be

by Anonymousreply 407January 16, 2019 8:04 PM

R407 He says it's an exciting name for a great part. I suspect it may be an actress in the Oscars conversation hence tb announced after the noms are out. Me? I'd cast Kate Winslet.

by Anonymousreply 408January 17, 2019 1:57 PM

Kate is a great choice and a villain would be a new look for her. I am excited to hear more about this film. Someone has posted the photos of Lily and GA rehearsals for AAE. Hope she gets great notice for that role

by Anonymousreply 409January 17, 2019 4:52 PM

Actress in the Oscar conversation - Olivia Colman? Glenn Close? Nicole Kidman?

by Anonymousreply 410January 18, 2019 12:47 AM

R410 Nicole Kidman wouls make an excellent Mrs Danvers and she fits the exciting description. Glenn and Olivia are too old imo. Rachel Weisz would be a good choice too or Rosamund Pike. Angelina Jolie if Ben doesn't mind a crazy Instagrammer tied to Maxim's foot at all times.

by Anonymousreply 411January 18, 2019 6:27 AM

Jesus Christ some of you have huge expectations for this made for Netflix movie.

by Anonymousreply 412January 18, 2019 10:07 AM

R412 Hon, Netflix and Amazom Studios are the new big players in town. Everybody will end up working for them. Everybody. No name is too big.

by Anonymousreply 413January 18, 2019 5:21 PM

It sounds like a great project for Armie. Ben hired the same production designer from two of my favorite Kiera films, Atonement and Anna Korrenina which were so beautiful

by Anonymousreply 414January 18, 2019 7:26 PM

Are hosts really not letting go of the Timothee and Armie dog and pony show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415January 18, 2019 8:05 PM

R415 No, silly, it’s because it’s the only funny thing one can talk about with Tim. What is he gonna talk about? BB a drug addict movie? That show is for fun and giggles, not work related.

by Anonymousreply 416January 18, 2019 8:44 PM

This is sad, so sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417January 18, 2019 10:10 PM

R415 The host is confused, isn't he? Chalamet asks if he went there with Felicity to promote OTBOS and he says no, he was there alone. Armie was there with Felicity! Anyway, the most spellbinding thing about Timmy Tim is his "relationship" with Armie, or in reality the dreamy romance between their characters in CMBYN (fiction and reality get confused a lot when people think about those two) so it makes sense to milk it. Bet you that section of the interview is the most talked about.

by Anonymousreply 418January 18, 2019 10:36 PM

R418 Because it usually goes like this. Quotidien is a funny talk show you go there to tell jokes and laugh not talk about drug addicts.

by Anonymousreply 419January 18, 2019 10:39 PM

I'm not a shipper anymore, Armie introduces himself to the world as a straight man, married and in love with that ugly and old woman and he behaves like a straight man, married and in love with that old and ugly woman, so I believe him. I used to follow the shippers pages, I used to follow Armie and Liz on instagram, and after months I discovered that Armie has never shown he wanted to divorce or that he was in love with someone else, the only thing I saw was Armie liking all the posts of Liz and writing things like: "Hot" or "I love you wife" in her photoshoped pics. I unfollowed Armie and Liz 'cause I was tired of seeing Armie writting "I love you wife" and I was tired of seeing Liz using photoshop to fix her face and her "no butt", that couple is ridiculous and cause me shame, their fans are demented and Timmy fans are demented too, people should stop making stupid people famous, at least, Timmy is talented, but Armie and the wife, omg! they are desperate for fame and do everything to reach it, even fake a gay relationship with a young and talented actor, poor Timmy I'm sure he has no idea about Armie's and wife's intention. Guys, Armie is the CEO of this ship, trust me, it's his last attempt to leverage his career

by Anonymousreply 420January 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Talk about demented

by Anonymousreply 421January 18, 2019 11:32 PM

FF the cunt at r420

by Anonymousreply 422January 18, 2019 11:34 PM

[quote] Quotidien is a funny talk show you go there to tell jokes and laugh not talk about drug addicts.

Amazon paid Timothee to be there to discuss Beautiful Boy just like he has on numerous shows this awards season. It can still be a fun interview without digging up the old bones of CMBYN and his his former costar.

I understand the logic behind hosts pulling out the Armie card because it gets clicks but it's lazy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 423January 18, 2019 11:50 PM

R423 Most likely 99,5% of viewers never heard abiut Chalamet again since he was on the show with Armie so bringing it up was a way of reminding prople they may have seen him before and the contexr. Or to remind others this was the guy in CMBYN. It wasn't lazy, it was helpful and cute.

by Anonymousreply 424January 19, 2019 5:41 AM

At this point everyone associated with CMBYN needs to let it rest for a while and stop talking about it all the time. All of them have had more recent projects but they keep going back to it. They're like Matthew McConaughey's character in Dazed & Confused, the high school graduate who keeps hanging out at his old school instead of moving on. They could all stand a little separation from it for a while.

by Anonymousreply 425January 19, 2019 6:25 AM

R425 Listen here, Tim is not good at these formats. The GN show was another floppy one for him ( it was boooooring). All these shows don’t wanna talk about a drug addiction movie so what’s left? Old jokes and CMBYN. They score with CMBYN because Tim is more at easy and comfortable with it and can finally tell some jokes in there. Also, Armie put his name out there as well so win win.

by Anonymousreply 426January 19, 2019 7:16 AM

R425 Cmbyn came out less than a year ago in most european countries and its just being added to video/cinema on demand services across the continent. My provider lists it a hot and new. So mo it doesn't come across as 15 year graduate reunion where everyone is reminiscing about the past. GN and yamn are just trying to make it fun for the viiewrs whilst introducing TC or reminding them of who he is. He's virtually unknown over here.

by Anonymousreply 427January 19, 2019 1:33 PM

Mrs Hammer has the kids dressed in matching outfits at Ford’s birthday party. Smh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428January 19, 2019 11:03 PM

R428 Once I read a comment from a girl about how weird it seems, Armie went to Liz's post and attacked this girl to defend his lunatic wife, I don't know who's the worst, Liz with her creepy personality and behavior or Armie who defends her and seems to love all of her bullshit

by Anonymousreply 429January 20, 2019 3:28 PM

[quote] I don't know who's the worst, Liz with her creepy personality and behavior or Armie who defends her and seems to love all of her bullshit

The worst is the person who posts critical comments on someone's Instagram or tag them in negative tweets. Minding one's own business is easy to do. Why follow her account just to complain about what she posts?

by Anonymousreply 430January 20, 2019 3:50 PM

Liz is fucking irresponsible. She's broadcasting her children's lives, including naked pictures and locations. It's absolutely mad. She deserves every amount of shit that's being thrown at her for that.

by Anonymousreply 431January 20, 2019 3:58 PM

Liz is fucking irresponsible. She's broadcasting her children's lives, including semi-nude pictures and locations. It's absolutely mad. She deserves every amount of shit that's being thrown at her for that.

by Anonymousreply 432January 20, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote]She's broadcasting her children's lives, including naked pictures and locations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433January 20, 2019 4:05 PM

Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 20, 2019 4:09 PM

Those kids will hate her when they grow up. She seems to think that dressing them like that lets everyone know how posh their family is.

by Anonymousreply 435January 20, 2019 4:59 PM

You’ve stated this literally 1000 times in dozens of Armie / Timmy / CMBYN / Elizabeth threads r435

Your obsession with Liz is sad, pathetic and insane

by Anonymousreply 436January 20, 2019 5:04 PM

We've already established she is a pathological narcissist. Studies have shown that those high in narcissism report higher engagement in self-promoting. The woman lives for social media and her constant begging for likes and validation is really sad. I dont follow her because I'm only interested in Armie content and for that its easier to follow a fan account as they repost her Armie stories and ignore the rest of her stuff sbout bows and watching paint dry on her face. She's normally easy to ignore...unless it's a red carpet... in those ituations she annoys the hell out of me. Id be amazing not to see her at Sundance but I heard she's threatening to go...the fittings. ..phew

by Anonymousreply 437January 20, 2019 11:31 PM

Go change your green crusty 5 day break of tampon r437

by Anonymousreply 438January 21, 2019 12:47 AM

Dear R436 You're obesesse too, that's why you're here. Dear R430 That's why people invented social media and if a person doesn't want to receive any kind of comment, just leave the account private. Liz loves receiving all sorts of comments, I'm sure she has an orgasm every time someone writes some bullshit on her feed, even if it's something bad, she doesn't care, she loves receiving any kind of attention and dear R437 I couldn't agree more

by Anonymousreply 439January 21, 2019 1:14 AM

What are they waiting for to give the Oscars hosting jobs to Armie and Lil Timmy Tim now that that last roadblock is gone after the nominations? They'd be a huge success!

by Anonymousreply 440January 22, 2019 4:40 PM

Jeez Mrs H’s labia is about to pop out in the second pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441January 23, 2019 10:21 AM

R441 Are you jealous? Better, do you wanna taste it?

by Anonymousreply 442January 23, 2019 11:58 AM

R441 yeah, not a very good look as it accentuates her chicken legs. But the most disturbing is her thorax bones on display. She's underweight, that's obvious, and the fucking morons who compliment her thinness reinforce her unhealthy behaviour. Posting day in and day out about supposedly eating burgers, french fries and all sorts of empty calories packed foods while making jokes about not exercising are signs of trouble.

Did she post pictures of of her sickly bed ridden self in makeup? Lol

by Anonymousreply 443January 23, 2019 1:15 PM

R443 she did. I don't get how she can wear makeup ALL THE TIME! Even while sick in bed, on the beach, like everywhere she always has makeup on. Her skin must be screaming for air.

by Anonymousreply 444January 23, 2019 1:38 PM

Armie working to take off the weight he gained during his Caymans stay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445January 23, 2019 8:41 PM

The pic of his dad and step mom will give me nightmares!!

by Anonymousreply 446January 23, 2019 9:13 PM

He needs to work on his legs, forget about weight lifting!

by Anonymousreply 447January 23, 2019 9:56 PM

Get ready for the 2020 Razzie nominated film WOUNDS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448January 24, 2019 4:09 AM

OMG I saw the thumbnail on IG before I saw the full size picture and I thought it was a picture of him getting his brains blown out.

by Anonymousreply 449January 24, 2019 9:48 AM

I'm still interested in seeing this film, but man, that's a terrible poster. He looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 450January 24, 2019 10:29 AM

Yikes. Awful poster. And Wounds is a good name for a hipster alt rock band, not so much for a movie.

by Anonymousreply 451January 24, 2019 10:41 AM

Who the hell got paid to think up the tagline? 'Don't call it in'? Weak.

The book this is based on is good (not a very satisfying ending, though) but I think it's a bad sign that they struggled to even settle on a title, changing it at least three times. And when they finally do settle on one, 'Wounds' is the best they could do?

The reviews will be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 452January 24, 2019 11:40 AM

I was whatever about it until I saw it's from the director who did Under the Shadow, now I'm excited af.

by Anonymousreply 453January 24, 2019 11:45 AM

Wounds sounds like it should be a Steve McQueen movie starring Viola Davis.

by Anonymousreply 454January 24, 2019 12:17 PM

Loved Under the Shadow but that poster is awful - scary double chin.

by Anonymousreply 455January 24, 2019 1:37 PM

Marketing wise it'd tempting to use Armie's beautiful face and piercing blue eyes on the poster but I like they're not taking the easy road. I'm sure Armie is thrilled he's not being sold as another pretty boy, and he is one of the prettiest of them all. Having said that...that I like the feel...the poster itself could be better...but hey I usually find horror movies posters a bit funny. Excited to read the reviews.

by Anonymousreply 456January 24, 2019 3:17 PM

You would think they would have photoshopped it to smooth out that chin. Damn, what hater created that poster?

by Anonymousreply 457January 24, 2019 3:18 PM

That poster could have been 1000 better! Please make it good!

by Anonymousreply 458January 24, 2019 3:48 PM

Nobody wants to hear this, but I get the same vibe from him that I do from Jon Hamm. Hot in roles, but his real life personality is sleazy and lazy and lame. It’s all viewer fantasy.

I also get the vibe of JFK Jr and Carolyn Bessette. Hunk marries ambitious, dominating coont.

by Anonymousreply 459January 24, 2019 4:05 PM

I don't think Armie is sleazy, really. But I do think he's not all that deep, despite Luca Guadagnino's insistence that he has all these untapped depths, and that his wife does most of the thinking for them both. And considering she doesn't seem to have much on her mind but social media, cupcakes and $500 face cream, that's pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 460January 24, 2019 4:33 PM

I agree, unfortunately Armie isn't interesting enough to be sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 461January 24, 2019 4:35 PM

R441 I'm really scared about how older than Armie Elizabeth looks like, and she seems someone who has just scaped from a Nazi concentration camp. R442 Why the hell someone would be jealous of such a creepy woman? Armie is handsome, but he's not the ultimate gift from God to the world, there are 7 bilions of people in this planet and I asure you Armie is not the hottest or the most beautiful, have you seen others like: Gaspard Ulliel or Cauã Reymond? you should and Armie should too

by Anonymousreply 462January 24, 2019 8:02 PM

Armie does have a bit of an edge to him but that's mainly because he's repressed. He seems unhappy and I actually suspect most of the silly attention seeking stuff (like shaving his head) hapens because he's fully aware it's gonna piss off his wife.

by Anonymousreply 463January 24, 2019 8:19 PM

R463 Once Elizabeth said that when they dated it was a comings and goings relationship, and Armie said it was difficult to convince her to marry him, I believe their marriage is also a comings and goings thing, and maybe they are living in different houses , it's impossible to be sure, but I have this impression, I always see him commenting something acid in her instagram, a passive aggressive comment, sometimes he likes a post of her and hours later he comes back there to write something like "hot", sometimes he writes a joke and then it's erased misteriously, I believe they're in crisis, but they decided to fight until the end, but Armie is not a helpless child, he seems unhappy with her, but he's with her because he wants, there's no any gun pointing to his head, Armie can have the woman (or man) he wants, maybe he's still with her because he's too proud to admit it's over or maybe he's the kind who doesn't like to break promises, anyway, I can't see him with her in fifteen or twenty years, they're cold are artificial with each other in only eight years of marriage, I can imagine in the future. Armie's greatest mistake was to get married so young, surely he thought the passion and enthusiasm for her and the for the idea of ​​marriage would last forever, but they're losing the enchantment for each other, Elizabeth seems to live under the effect of hallucinogens and Armie alternates between being dead inside and being hysterical, I don't know what the result of all of this, but I'm curious to know

by Anonymousreply 464January 25, 2019 2:09 AM

[464] I think they know they're not exactly compatible anymore, just simply from time/growth. I also think it's kind of...obvious they aren't exactly 100% happy, but I truly think they will never divorce and will make it work just because thats the people they are. Whether it's a good or bad thing who knows. A lot of couples have ups and downs, and you can be very different and still love each other, it just takes some patience and being understanding of who your partner has become.

I'm wondering when they'll buy a new place/what it'll look like! I'm sure they'll have like a Town and Country spread about it. Not sure why it would it's taking this long though unless maybe they're building??? But then I feel like Elizabeth would have talked about it. Oh well, I'm sure we'll know some time this year.

by Anonymousreply 465January 25, 2019 6:08 AM

So which one of us will tell Liz to ease up on the surgeries and Botox? These new pictures are awful! Her face has been destroyed and I wonder what she looks like without all those makeup now

by Anonymousreply 466January 25, 2019 6:08 AM

He told Playboy they went to a sex shop on their first date. Maybe she's way more fun than we give her credit for.

by Anonymousreply 467January 25, 2019 6:35 AM

Her hairline is even worse than Armie’s now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468January 25, 2019 8:54 AM

Nikiwonder just turned 30? I thought he was like 35.

by Anonymousreply 469January 25, 2019 9:51 AM

Damn all that money and privilege and these white rich people still age like crap.

by Anonymousreply 470January 25, 2019 11:47 AM

Saw some pics of younger Armie vs. now side by side and he's definitely more attractive now, except when he's bloated. He should put the booze down for good.

by Anonymousreply 471January 25, 2019 1:01 PM

Is Joe the only celebrity friend he has?

by Anonymousreply 472January 25, 2019 2:01 PM

What bitch made this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473January 25, 2019 2:03 PM

R472 Joe is the only celebrity friend Mrs H permits Armie to have, because Joe’s marriage to a big influencer like Sofia is advantageous/ aspirational to Mrs H

Even though he appeared to get along well with Justin Theroux, Mrs H would never permit him to grow close to that bachelor

by Anonymousreply 474January 25, 2019 2:07 PM

R465 I think no one is 100% happy, Armie's father asked for the divorce after 27 years of marriage, and he's a man from an older generation. Many Hollywood stars got married several times, Laurence Olivier got married 3 times, Vivien Leigh had 3 husbands, Paul Newman (Armie is a big fan of him) had been married twice, and what can we say about Liz Taylor? and all these stars that I mentioned are people who were born about in the 1920's or even before, Laurence Olivier was born in 1907, divorce is no longer a scandalous thing and it's very common in Hollywood. No one is obliged to love the person the partner has become, Mrs Hammer has changed a lot and I think she's uninteresting, tiresome and an annoying person, but surely Armie doesn't agree with me, after all, he's still wearing the wedding ring. I read Armie already bought a new home, it looks like he bought an apartment, but you're right, Mrs Hammer's silence about it is weird

by Anonymousreply 475January 25, 2019 2:38 PM

R468 Elizabeth looks like a wax sculpture from somewhere that's imitating Madame Tussauds, but their sculpture didn't work, what makes me more shocked is that she thinks she has the face of Angelina Jolie and the body of Gisele Bundchen, comparing Gisele with Mrs Hammer, Gisele is almost a person with morbid obesity and her face is scary and absolutly fake. Armie is crazy!

by Anonymousreply 476January 25, 2019 2:53 PM

Is there an Armie Hammer thread free of talking about his wife?

by Anonymousreply 477January 25, 2019 3:02 PM

No r477, because these Liz focused jealous stupid cunts will invade any thread about Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 478January 25, 2019 3:09 PM

R477 If you want to read something about Armie apart from Liz, you'll have to look for a thread about Armie from 2004 , that was the last year of his life he wasn't under her skirt, these two spend 24 hours a day glued, Armie is not able to go to the gas station without her presence

by Anonymousreply 479January 25, 2019 3:55 PM

GUYS! Does anyone know anything about Wounds? There are some private screenings before Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 480January 25, 2019 3:55 PM

Also, if I might add my sweet little darlings, enough with this wife!

by Anonymousreply 481January 25, 2019 3:58 PM

R478 Are you sure you've seen Elizabeth? look at her and wonder who would be jealous of her, you must be kidding

by Anonymousreply 482January 25, 2019 3:59 PM

Your complete lack of self awareness is astounding r482, you sad cunt

by Anonymousreply 483January 25, 2019 4:01 PM

R482 If you aren’t jealous why do you all keep talking about her?! More than half of Armie threads are about her, why? Don’t you see that you also need therapy just like your object of obsession? Wake up!

by Anonymousreply 484January 25, 2019 4:03 PM

[quote]Is there an Armie Hammer thread free of talking about his wife?

Well, you could start one. Or go to another site and see if you can find one. But here, she's usually part of the conversation to one degree or another. But you know this. If you have something you want to say about Armie himself, throw it out there and discuss.

by Anonymousreply 485January 25, 2019 4:05 PM

R484 You're not talking to me but I'll answer your question, not more than a half of the Armie threads are about her, but every Armie thread, and it happens because there aren't any pic of Armie without her and there aren't any Armie's interviews where he doesn't mention her

by Anonymousreply 486January 25, 2019 4:09 PM

I have seen Elizabeth with Armie at Sundance?

by Anonymousreply 487January 25, 2019 4:33 PM

R467 I think Armie was joking, he and Liz were friends for 3 years, their first date surely wasn't remarkable because they were bff for a long time

by Anonymousreply 488January 25, 2019 4:34 PM

R486 I think that’s a reach. You guys and cunts have dissected every little aspect about her body, you only need to talk about her labia/vulva and I think you’ve covered everything now. Ignore her, you’ll sleep better at night.

Anyway, regarding that poster with Armie, I still have some hope. Usually that director puts a sort of a draft before the official one, like he did with Under the Shadow.

by Anonymousreply 489January 25, 2019 4:34 PM

R487 Where did you see it?

by Anonymousreply 490January 25, 2019 4:39 PM

Sorry I meant I haven’t seen Elizabeth with Armie at the last two Sundance he has attended.

by Anonymousreply 491January 25, 2019 4:40 PM

Someone mentioned her labia the other day

by Anonymousreply 492January 25, 2019 4:49 PM

[R475] Yes it does seem like they are in an apartment/condo now but I doubt it's suitable for two grown adults and 2 kids. I don't get it like why BUY a condo/apartment? The only thing I can think of is that maybe they're building a house, maybe in Texas too since it's cheaper, but if thats the case you should rent then I feel like. And while I've loved Armie becoming an "Indie King" those don't pay the bills or buy a house.

by Anonymousreply 493January 25, 2019 5:12 PM

there's an interview with the wounds director, in the Hollywood Reporter today. I can't wait to see the reviews from Sundance. - casting Armie was Annapurna's suggestion. Babak loved Cmbyn, met up with Armie, liked him instantly. Armie read the script in days, and said yes right away. - dakota was also rather excited with the dark tone of the movie to break free from the 50 shades franchise (change of course) - the film is faithful to the book essence but stuff was added because tge novel is really short -budget around 15 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494January 25, 2019 6:23 PM

Other showings of WOUNDS will be held Sunday, Jan. 27th at 9pm, Wed. at 5:30pm, Feb. 1st at midnight and Feb 2nd at midnight. All are sold out.

by Anonymousreply 495January 25, 2019 6:45 PM

R495 that's awesome! I hope it's well received!

by Anonymousreply 496January 25, 2019 8:28 PM

R494 How do you know the budget is 15M?

by Anonymousreply 497January 25, 2019 8:56 PM

So Armie is taking a break from social media. Any bets how long he'll stay away? Funny that the wifey posted solo pictures of her hubby's LA confidential cover party. Wonder if she'll post solo pictures at sundance too. That'd be pretty funny.

"Although, I did delete all of my social media apps from my phone," Hammer said. "You know how they do screen time on the iPhones? You would be amazed at how much time I've eliminated from just deleting social media."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498January 25, 2019 11:31 PM

R498 Because the wifey manages his SM accounts. Welcome to 2019!

by Anonymousreply 499January 25, 2019 11:39 PM

R499 Do you think so? I don't know. Wife managing account sounds like last decade. In 2019 a pro team would do it for him. The wife is a social media disaster.

by Anonymousreply 500January 25, 2019 11:49 PM

Wife manages his social media just to compliment her own appearance from Armie's accounts

by Anonymousreply 501January 25, 2019 11:53 PM

R501 ahah I wouldn't put it past her. she should change her name to Narcissa because ive never seen so much self praise. I suspect its a disguised form of inferiority complex though.

by Anonymousreply 502January 26, 2019 12:13 AM

Who is better at social media for branding purposes? Elizabeth who tags high-scale fashion brands and other celebrities, and who sets up postcard worthy pics from tropical locales or Armie who posts videos of himself boxing, or talking about street fairs or liking bondage accounts?

It makes sense to have her handle his social media instead of paying a third party to do it, especially if his publicity team wants him to have a social media presence. I wouldn't trust Armie with it either if you're looking to brand.  There's only so much ink that can be written about going toe-to-toe with internet trolls.

by Anonymousreply 503January 26, 2019 1:31 AM

R502 Do you suspect it's a disguised form of inferiority complex though? Dear, I'm sure

by Anonymousreply 504January 26, 2019 2:19 AM

R498 Armie is a very contradictory person, he wants to transmit the image of a religious man married to Mary Poppins and the father of two models children of the Johnson & Johnson commercial, but each 5 pages he follows on Intagram, 3 of them are porn pages, I think he's a man who lives a very great inner conflict, all this desperation to show himself as the perfect and anonymous husband of a wife who shines brighter than him is strange and frightening. I believe he has moved away from social media because he can't stand being tagged in Timmy's pics anymore or reading comments saying they're lovers, maybe the whole thing about the ship Charmie is tiring him, but he should be honest about it because when he was asked about the shippers, Armie said he thinks all of this wonderful and sweet and he loves to know people confuse him and Timmy with Oliver and Elio, but obviously he said it because he knows dealing with fans are something dangerous and delicate, so he didn't want to make them angry, but in the past Armie said on his ig storie people should stop confusing fiction with reality, as I said, Armie is a contradictor man and lives an internal conflict

by Anonymousreply 505January 26, 2019 2:46 AM

R503 Do you really think Liz's instagram is nice and cool? If you pay attention, you'll realize her followers are split between gay cmbyn fans and the other half are fake accounts, no photos and no followers, there are companies charging a high price to sell fake accounts to increase the number of followers of their clients, I have no doubt Elizabeth uses this kind of service, but coming back to talk about successful accounts, Dakota Johnson has almost 3 million followers (real followers) and no posts, Elizabeth has hundreds of postings and not even 10% of the number of Dakota's followers, and we have to agree Dakota is not so popular. There's a more bizarre case, a woman called Claudia Alende, nobody knows exactly what she does for living, she's not a celebrity, but she has almost 10 million of followers (real followers) It's what I call as social media genius, but Elizabeth is nobody who uses Armie's fame as if it belonged to her, if Armie ask the divorce, she will disappear from the planet in 30 minutes

by Anonymousreply 506January 26, 2019 3:16 AM

R506 You can't compare Dakota, a celebrity n her own righy, to celebruty plus one Lizzy dizzy. Dakota was in one of the most sucessfull franchises of the last few years she is a household name and people who follow her aee kind of saying "I like you" and that's valid for aemie too. Liz is just a hammer spinoff whose value is solely based on how much she's photographed with her hot husbabd. It'll be interesting to see the effect of his disappearing act on her.

by Anonymousreply 507January 26, 2019 10:12 AM

He has arrived at Sundance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508January 26, 2019 4:37 PM

R507 I didn't compare, we can only compare equal things, Liz is just a bacterium compared to Dakota, and it will be very interesting and gratifying to see her disappearance, the media have patience only young and attractive women, but she's aging (like everyone else) and losing any charm, and she doesn't have anything more to show, like talent for example, the media will soon have no interest in a lady who has been crawling for fame for years

by Anonymousreply 509January 26, 2019 5:25 PM

R508 And where's his mama-wife? I've read she gone earlier from the magazine's party because she had some problem with her stomach, and people are betting Mrs Hammer is pregnant again

by Anonymousreply 510January 26, 2019 5:28 PM

Naaa, she got some stomach flu and still insisted on going to the magazine party. From her detailed IG story, she said she ran into a wall and had to be taken home. She’s storied her heels on the plane on her way to Sundance. She’s so problematic

by Anonymousreply 511January 26, 2019 5:43 PM

She's not problematic. She's just ignorant and thirsty as hell.

by Anonymousreply 512January 26, 2019 5:46 PM

Can Mrs H even get pregnant again? I thought the anorexia made her uterus fall out.

by Anonymousreply 513January 26, 2019 7:25 PM

"Draw me like one of your French girls."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514January 26, 2019 8:03 PM

Why does he love turtlenecks so much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515January 26, 2019 8:05 PM

No Dakota so far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516January 26, 2019 8:08 PM

Dakota is skipping Sundance. There’s only Armie and Zazzie and the director.

by Anonymousreply 517January 26, 2019 9:04 PM

R511 Is she going to Sundance? I had so much hope of not seeing her there, why did Armie go alone before her? and what is the need for her annoying presence there? Armie said she was opening a third bakery in Denver, but I don't see her working to make it happen, I just see Liz living Armie's life as if it were her life, this is typical of someone like her, but I don't understand why Armie encourages such bizarre behavior, he doesn't only encourages, he likes that whole shit

by Anonymousreply 518January 26, 2019 9:19 PM

R518 She’s ALWAYS been like this! Good God! What did you expect? They’re still married, still a couple, so again she will attend every single red carpet event. Get it once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 519January 26, 2019 10:08 PM

Unghhh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520January 26, 2019 10:17 PM

Armie reunited with Terry Crews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521January 26, 2019 10:28 PM

Armie planted fake roaches across Sundance to promote the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522January 26, 2019 10:33 PM

R519 I keep waiting to see some sign of crisis in their marriage, I can't stand seeing Armie wasting his life with that statue of melted wax

by Anonymousreply 523January 27, 2019 1:22 AM

He won’t leave her. He has a lot to loose; the kids and tons of money. She will spite him by making his life difficult. He’s her call to fame and she won’t give that up. I doubt they signed a prenup too.

by Anonymousreply 524January 27, 2019 1:27 AM

She's constantly shading him/taking digs at him when she should be kissing his ass seeing he's the celebrity in the household who's taking her everywhere and paying for everything and he's younger. She seems bitter as hell. Makes me think he must be doing something bad but they probably have an arrangement and won't divorce any time soon no matter how obvious it is they barely stand each other.

by Anonymousreply 525January 27, 2019 1:38 AM

Browsed tumblr and she's posting in bed videos again. I'm always up to see Armue's naked torso and hesr his bed voice but ...girl ..no! Or at least dont speak because her voice is even more annoying than her captions. But never mind the clingy wife. .. where's Dakota?

by Anonymousreply 526January 27, 2019 1:59 AM

R524 Children will not be children forever, soon Ford and Harper will be grown up and taking care of their own lives, I wonder what will be of this couple when that day comes, I also think they didn't sign a pre nuptial agreement, Armie is not clever enough.

by Anonymousreply 527January 27, 2019 2:15 AM

R526 Liz posted other video of her and Armie in bed again?

by Anonymousreply 528January 27, 2019 2:18 AM

Yes

I can’t wait til she posts him pooping.

by Anonymousreply 529January 27, 2019 2:57 AM

People add freaking out over the video for no reason. It’s not like she’s sucking his dick just having conversation laying in bed which many couples do. I know some of y’all are determine for their marriage to be over but the video is pretty innocent.

by Anonymousreply 530January 27, 2019 3:01 AM

R530 I've just seen the video, it's not a conversation, Armie barely looks at her. This desperation to show how married she's only shows how despised she is by Armie, he behaves like an iceberg in that video.

by Anonymousreply 531January 27, 2019 3:50 AM

Aaaaand DL turned into a drama queen, again!

by Anonymousreply 532January 27, 2019 7:58 AM

Only a few audience reviews have come out about WOUNDS.

#wounds should really be called ‘Insects’ as there are more of those than of any wounds, and it’s as empty as the characters accuse each other of being.

#Sundance Film 10: #Wounds, sure want to checkout the novella on this one. Unfortunately, disappointing from a plot-performance-tone perspective. Jump scenes, predictable. #JoesApartment2

by Anonymousreply 533January 27, 2019 8:02 AM

[quote]I can’t wait til she posts him pooping.

Me, too!

by Anonymousreply 534January 27, 2019 8:03 AM

Nothing particularly romantic when your husband is looking at Aztec death whistles, dedicated to the god of death and of storms. Found with the remains of sacrificed men in front of temples and it makes a horrible sound.

by Anonymousreply 535January 27, 2019 8:05 AM

The movie is okay ( or better than that) overall! Armie was liked by everyone ( almost everyone).

by Anonymousreply 536January 27, 2019 9:06 AM

The director has said that " the entire film is basically on Armie´s shoulders". Babak, honey, that´s never a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 537January 27, 2019 10:16 AM

Reactions to Wounds are interesting so far - some say it's atmospheric, creepy and very satisfying, including a nice touch of campy fun and a particularly scary scene that gets stuck in your mind, and some (I'd say fewer of them) thought it was too much and not in a good way. Divisive films tend to spark my interest, and I'm a horror fan, so there.

by Anonymousreply 538January 27, 2019 11:48 AM

BREAKING NEWS

Mrs H wants everyone to know Armie does NOT have the stomach flu

He was merely tired

She thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 539January 27, 2019 3:03 PM

R539 I want Mrs Hammer to make a no return ticket trip to Mars as soon as possible. Then I thought seeing her losing her battle against aging would be delighful, but she annoys me more than I expected, Armie is not tired, maybe he's drunk and it's always his appearance when he's with her, I don't know how Armie hasn't drowned her in the Cayman's ocean or hasn't shot his own head yet, but I'm curious to know which option Armie will choose, I really hope he chooses the first one

by Anonymousreply 540January 27, 2019 3:35 PM

She had to walk back the fly comments; before people started avoiding husband at Sundance. She’s so tacky and she makes the guy less intriguing and mysterious. He must have loved her in the past but right now, this is a marriage of convenience given their snarky comments on IG. She’s suffering from inferiority complex and the only reason she does these is her need for validation

by Anonymousreply 541January 27, 2019 3:44 PM

Beverly Hills Scarecrow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542January 27, 2019 4:10 PM

R541 I agree, she needs to be praised because she suffers from inferiority complex, I think Armie feels pitty for her because he knows it and because he doesn't love her anymore

by Anonymousreply 543January 27, 2019 5:40 PM

R542 In a little while Armie will write: "hot" and "I love you wife" under this picture, I really don't understand what Armie thinks so extraordinary in this woman, she's everything men hate in women, she has no life, she doesn't have a useful job, she's always running behind him, taking the credits of his movies, his success, men don't admire this kind of women, if she were at least beautiful and hot, maybe I could understand his fascination for her, but she neither beautiful nor hot. Once she said in an interview she wanted to be like Oprah, but what I see is a pathetic Stepford wife, and Armie continues to write things like: "I love my wife more than anything in this world, she's everything to me and I'd be nothing without her", or: "wife, you are the best thing that happened to me, I love you the most". I swear I read those comments on Armie's ig, sometimes I wonder if Armie has any level of autism or mental retardation

by Anonymousreply 544January 27, 2019 6:05 PM

I think it's interesting that Tim doesn't seem to like her. Either she must've done something to him or he feels she's mistreating Armie.

by Anonymousreply 545January 27, 2019 6:08 PM

Im pulling this completely put my ass but maybe Armie's upbringing left him feeling inadequate and seriously affected his self-esteem, so he feels like he owes Elizabeth for "accepting" him or something, and agreeing to marry him - the imperfect less than ideal man he's been lead to believe he is- and having kinds with him. Who knows? maybe he actually is not-straight which is even more of a reason to feel like he owes her, she keeps him on the "straight" path, figuratively and literally. He's been convinced he is a big dumb giant and she's a smart independent woman who doesn't deserve him and that's why he's constantly up her ass, feeling unworthy of her or something.

To be honest, as time goes by I'm more and more convinced Armie has some deep issues he's not dealing with, and maybe some of them have to do with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 546January 27, 2019 6:16 PM

^^^^ Delusional gayling. Don’t worry. It’ll pass.

by Anonymousreply 547January 27, 2019 6:18 PM

I did say I was pulling that out of my ass. I'm not claiming I know anything, it's just a theory, Susan.

by Anonymousreply 548January 27, 2019 6:21 PM

R548 No, Rose, you just need to take your pills. Your inner gayblurina is showing.

by Anonymousreply 549January 27, 2019 6:43 PM

First review: C+

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550January 27, 2019 6:59 PM

Since Armie was asked about Timothee's "snub" I hoped he was asked about ON THE BASIS OF SEX "snub".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551January 27, 2019 7:40 PM

THR's review.

This is very much Hammer's film and he gamely loses himself in the sweaty panic of the role, subverting his golden matinee-idol persona to explore the gnawing sense of inadequacy eating away at Will and steadily filling him with overwhelming rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552January 27, 2019 8:59 PM

R546 The Hammers are immersed in lies, they desperately try to transmit the image of a perfect life and eternal love between two souls mate, but there's a lot of rotten hidden there, Liz posted a video of Armie unconscious and said he was having problems with the stomach, but then she deleted the video and said that in fact he was just tired, Armie was photographed next day with red eyes, this man must have serious problems with alcohol or drugs, maybe both, that was not appearance of someone tired, it was someone drunk or drugged, those two have a life of shit like everyone else, but they lie all the time

by Anonymousreply 553January 27, 2019 11:15 PM

R546 Holy shit I never even though of that. I thought she had just jumped the gun on him being sick for like...views or something, but it may have been preemptive damage control.

by Anonymousreply 554January 27, 2019 11:45 PM

R546 hold on a minute...she posted a picture of a wasted Armie? Wtf? I dont follow the annoying bitch but where do I see that?

Reviews are mixed. Indiewire doesn't like but not even Jesus pleased everyone!

by Anonymousreply 555January 28, 2019 1:30 AM

Variety is mixed. Spooky but silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556January 28, 2019 9:47 AM

Indiewire: C-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557January 28, 2019 9:49 AM

I wondered what was going on in the linked pic of Armie - he looks truly fucked up. Dull eyes with bags underneath, and just weird, almost gaunt. Then I saw that Liz posted to her story thanking everyone for worrying but Armie didn't have her stomach flu, he was just tired or ate something bad or...whatever? I never saw what prompted her to post that. So it was a video of him sleeping/passed out?

[quote]Im pulling this completely put my ass but maybe Armie's upbringing left him feeling inadequate and seriously affected his self-esteem, so he feels like he owes Elizabeth for "accepting" him or something, and agreeing to marry him - the imperfect less than ideal man he's been lead to believe he is- and having kinds with him.

We're all just armchair psychologists here, but I've always noticed that when he talks about Liz, it's frequently done in terms of her essentially doing him a favor by marrying him, how lucky he is that she's so much smarter and more together than he is, how she's the engine of their family, etc. He really does seem to regard her as a superior being. It could just be typical husbandly flattery, or not. The irony is that he did HER a favor by making her his wife, since pretty much everything she's achieved since their marriage has been possible due to her connection with him. She tried to make things happen on her own before, and nothing took off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558January 28, 2019 10:27 AM

It wouldn't let me post a link (I think cause it's a private IG) but the account @celebface posted a whole bunch of Liz's photos showing before and after with the facetuning, it's kinda sad. Always thought it was a matter of time before she got featured on this page

by Anonymousreply 559January 28, 2019 10:52 AM

She's probably conflicted since it's not all all flattering but on the other hand, she was featured in something with the word CELEBRITY.

by Anonymousreply 560January 28, 2019 11:01 AM

R560 there are a fair few comments under the post of people asking who the hell she is/why is she a celeb lol

by Anonymousreply 561January 28, 2019 11:05 AM

Here is the Celebface thing. She photoshopped her wonky eye, and Armie's nose...but not her friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562January 28, 2019 1:19 PM

^Sorry, Facetune, not Photoshop. You know what I meant.

Maybe she didn't do anything to Armie's nose...IDK, something looks different there.

by Anonymousreply 563January 28, 2019 1:46 PM

Someone found the other kind of powder at Park City

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564January 28, 2019 3:48 PM

It's amusing for us DL that Armie's wife is being dragged on celebface for photoshopping everythibg about her from the wonky eye to the masculine chin, tummy, boobs, arms, flat derrière and everything else she feels insecure about about herself. It's as if they've discovered our threads. Ah! Waiting for the part when someone comments she leaves out the most obvious and even emphasis it... the massive forehead and tragic hairline! Hey guys, pay more attention, will you? Jokes aside it's easy to understand the pressure of being married to a real life greek good.

On a different note, she's so self centered that she tweaks the slight detail but shows no sign of empathy towards her employees. I mean, did she choose that picture of the that girl with reversed panda eyes on purpose to shame her? Oh lizzy you arr mean!

by Anonymousreply 565January 28, 2019 4:11 PM

Journalists asking actors or creators their takes on Oscar snubs is a wasted endeavor, especially when said actor or creator/s are involved in the project. At best the person will just demure and say that it's the work that's important - a non-comment if there ever was one; at worse the person will come off bitter.  Armie doesn't say anything too bad, but by suggesting the Academy doesn't nominate outside voices or eclectic work, he's essentially calling everything nominated commercial and safe which isn't the case for indie films or films with an indie feel like MOONLIGHT, THE BIG SHORT, WHIPLASH or BIRDMAN.

[quote] I’m embarrassed to say that I wasn’t terribly surprised. ...“That being said, we didn’t make that movie thinking we were gonna win Academy Awards. We made it because we believed in Boots and we believed in the mission and we believed in what the movie said. So we did our jobs, and this is just another example of the Academy keeping it in the Academy.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566January 28, 2019 5:40 PM

Well, STBY should have been nominated in the Original Script category and even maybe Best Picture. You have fucking Black Panther in there. HOW?!

by Anonymousreply 567January 28, 2019 6:05 PM

Because it was a popular film and everyone liked it.

by Anonymousreply 568January 28, 2019 6:19 PM

R568 yeah but dont tgey have a new pop film category now? That'd be enough. I understand where is coming from and agree with him. Some nominations are just fucking weird outside the logic you'll scratch my back I'll scratch yours. La la land? Sam Rockwell two years in a row for that kind of output? Boots should have been nominated and even felicity!

Speaking of weird... the Dakota no show at Sundance? What was that about? Tactic move to not make the conversation about CMBYN 2 more than it was?

by Anonymousreply 569January 28, 2019 8:29 PM

Meh, not that impressed with his comments on the Academy. This isn't the first time he's said something like this in regards to big awards like the GG or the Oscars, and the reality is that if he truly didn't care about them his wife wouldn't go on those little public pity parties. Or he wouldn't be tuning into live red carpet streams. The work he has done thus far (as an individual) hasn't been worthy of a major award, but if it were and he was nominated for something-the narrative would flip. He would be completely appreciative and suddenly these award shows would matter.

by Anonymousreply 570January 28, 2019 8:55 PM

Exactly. He sounded so bitter and jealous of his contemporaries. While he’s a fine actor, he’s not an extraordinary one.

by Anonymousreply 571January 28, 2019 9:02 PM

[quote]Speaking of weird... the Dakota no show at Sundance? What was that about? Tactic move to not make the conversation about CMBYN 2 more than it was?

Probably filming something or felt that her 20 minutes of screentime wasn't worth the trip.

[quote]...and the reality is that if he truly didn't care about them his wife wouldn't go on those little public pity parties. Or he wouldn't be tuning into live red carpet streams. The work he has done thus far (as an individual) hasn't been worthy of a major award, but if it were and he was nominated for something-the narrative would flip. He would be completely appreciative and suddenly these award shows would matter.

I think it makes sense that he wants to see what his peers are up to and that's why he watches the red carpet events, and I'm sure he watches the Oscars, but he definitely would have a change of tune and heart were he nominated for something.  It's like what Michelle Obama said once about tweeting, but could be used in this situation "Most of your initial thoughts are not worthy of the light of day." He says these things out of gut reaction and then has to backtrack or clarify. Just say you don't know what voters are responding to and why they vote the way they do and save yourself the trouble from a soundbite that will come back to bite you.

[quote] Exactly. He sounded so bitter and jealous of his contemporaries. While he’s a fine actor, he’s not an extraordinary one.

Jonah Hill is a two-time Oscar nominee. He's not an extraordinary actor but there are sometimes roles that voters respond to. There's no science or spin behind it often. People like what they like.

by Anonymousreply 572January 28, 2019 9:37 PM

Come play with us, Danny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 29, 2019 5:24 PM

She is seriously one scary, crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 574January 29, 2019 5:29 PM

It’s even scarier that Armie defends her. This is psychotic behaviour. Vitamin drips, bed stories, badly photoshopped pictures all done with a mouth that won’t close. She needs an intervention soon.

by Anonymousreply 575January 29, 2019 5:32 PM

R575 Unfortunately Armie loves this insane woman, this is sad and horrible, but if he supports it and defends her, it's because he loves her, unfortunately. I'm afraid of what Armie will write to her on Valentines Day this year, I don't want to see it

by Anonymousreply 576January 29, 2019 7:57 PM

R576 He deleted his social media apps if what he told newsweek is to be believed. He will not post anything then. She'll post though and make a fuss about it..like with the breakfast in bed today. She can't help herself ..its the link to him that gives her freebies and invites. Celeb face is picking on her again!

by Anonymousreply 577January 29, 2019 8:36 PM

When It comes to that creepy portrait of Harper, I'm not letting Armie off the hook - it's not just Liz, he gave it to her. She's going on about how it captures Harper's personality or whatever - please. Harper seems to be a bright, lively kid, and that portrait is dead-eyed. God knows how much they paid for it. It looks like it was done with a paint-by-numbers kit.

R575, don't forget the stem cell injections.

by Anonymousreply 578January 30, 2019 1:14 AM

I don’t even understand how people let Armie off the hook or even insinuating that she’s posts using his handle. He’s actually as bad as she is. They feed each other’s ego and can never leave each other.

by Anonymousreply 579January 30, 2019 1:18 AM

R577 Armie had already deleted his twitter after the episode with Casey Affleck, and then he returned to twitter with all the force, I think he'll post more about his work and less about his personal life in instagram, but he follows a pattern, he always posts something about Liz on commemorative dates, Valentine's day is a commemorative date, surely Armie will declare all his unconditional love for that weird woman, she will do the same and he'll write under her post: "wife, I love you so much" , just as he did last year and as he will in the years to come. Did she post breakfast in bed? Was Armie taking breakfast to her in bed? Celebface is not picking on her, she does it by herself

by Anonymousreply 580January 30, 2019 1:58 AM

R578 Do you really believe Armie gave that painting of Harper to her? That sort of thing has more to do with her than with him, Armie probably was not even consulted about it, she decided and that's it. Valentine's day will be on February 14th and she said it was just one of the many gifts they will give each other, she wants to show how much she's loved by him by showing her several Valentine's day gifts even 15 days before Valentine's day, it only makes clear how much she needs to prove Armie loves her, because in fact, he ignores her, they certainly can afford that painting, that's not cute, it's scary and tacky, so it should not be expensive, that painting reminds me some episode of The Haunting of Hill House, poor Harper! but Ford will receive one of that thing soon, poor Ford! Armie must be crazy!

by Anonymousreply 581January 30, 2019 2:13 AM

Did you not see the hullabaloo she made over her 36th birthday? Pictures and stories of 23 course meal, over 5 days of repeatedly blowing birthday candles over cakes she will never eat? The breakfast in bed looked like what was made for Harper. She’s had the most inferior complex ever. She needs constant validation by idiots who comment “legs”, “goals” on her feed. She’s exhausting and if Armie feeds her over blown sense of self then he’s got to be same himself.

by Anonymousreply 582January 30, 2019 2:24 AM

R582 Yes, I've seen all that circus, I think Armie doesn't get the divorce because if he gets it, she'll commit suicide, and he knows it, or he doesn't ask for the divorce because he's just like her, a lunatic like her, 'cause I believe none man in good conscience would still be married to that hysterical, tacky and desperate for attention woman, if she were beautiful or hot like Gal Gadot, Margot Robbie or some a young Victoria's Secrets model, he would at least one good reason to still be with her, but that woman has an unbearable personality and looks likes a melted statue of wax

by Anonymousreply 583January 30, 2019 2:57 AM

oh my god some of you people

by Anonymousreply 584January 30, 2019 8:23 AM

Lmao you guys need to chill. She's not going to commit suicide over her hypothetical divorce. Of course they will get a divorce eventually. That's what people do, they probably haven't yet because of the kids and because they're a dumb bunch of God fearing christians but hey, even Armie's conservative parents couldn't stand it anymore and got divorced. It's just a matter of time, hopefully not a very long time because while Elizabeth is clearly batshit she still seems way more emotionally stable and capable of rational thinking than Armie.

by Anonymousreply 585January 30, 2019 10:01 AM

The Naseebs bitch is so much more elegant and stylish than Elizabeth. She probably wouldn’t hang with Liz if Liz wasn’t married to Armie. Liz is like her country bumpkin friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586January 30, 2019 10:34 AM

Armie and Terry Crews presented Boots Riley with a Final Draft award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587January 30, 2019 1:56 PM

R587 Boots should have been nominated for flashier awards too but I guess the academy only had one spot for a musician dabbling in their pond. Still, this is nice. Armie looked fab. What a difference a haircut does with that zegna suit. Whatever he's doing is working fir him. He looks so much younger!

So I checked out his daughters portrait and Blimey! Could it be more kitsch? Surely someone lile Armie who grew up surrounded with art can see that's pretty basic. Its totally up his wife's alley. She serms not to have grown up and is still barbie, unicorns and childish world. Theovsl shspe creeped me out because its the kind of imagine they use in headstones over here. Awful. BTW I noticed she limited comments? Were celeb face fans commenting on her photoshopping skills?

Wounds. The reviews are dispersed but all love Armie. Im intrigued. This is not my wave but I want to see sweaty Armie.

by Anonymousreply 588January 31, 2019 10:31 AM

I didn't like how the Mrs. instagrammed her son counting toes and used the hashtag #footfetish. A child being fascinated with the world around them is not a fetish. It's curiosity.

by Anonymousreply 589January 31, 2019 2:22 PM

R589 what? Seriously? She associated her baby boy with a sexually charged hashtag so he'll he'll show up in the feed of everyone who follows and gets off on footfetish? That her moron certificate right there.

Looking at La confidencial party photocall. They should lay off the booze before these things. They look drunk.

by Anonymousreply 590January 31, 2019 3:15 PM

I would love to see Wounds. I think Hotel Mumbai is opening in March????

by Anonymousreply 591January 31, 2019 3:54 PM

I think they both open in March. Hotel Mumbai on the 22nd and wounds on the 29th. Otbos opens in the uk this February (22). Given that Felicity is an english rose id expect some kind of premiere / press / buzz like in France. Heard anything?

by Anonymousreply 592January 31, 2019 4:59 PM

Thanks I appreciate the info but man the cockroaches are gonna freak me out

by Anonymousreply 593January 31, 2019 5:07 PM

R593 something to get you going into body horror. Sunglasses morphing into glass skin ... amazing shit. Celeb face, are you watching? She said really crazy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594January 31, 2019 6:26 PM

Our boys have poor taste in women

by Anonymousreply 595January 31, 2019 10:37 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596February 1, 2019 9:17 AM

Now with Ben Affleck out as Batman there are some people who wants Armie to get the shot again at playing the role. I thought the entire point of the recast was to go younger. If Armie ever does a superhero film he needs to be supporting. Why deal with the scrutiny of being a lead?

by Anonymousreply 597February 1, 2019 2:11 PM

Love his hairy arms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598February 2, 2019 1:47 AM

Armie is looking like perfection. I hope he keeps it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 2, 2019 9:46 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 600February 2, 2019 11:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!