Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et Les Crimes de Grindelwald

La Belle Pace continues to romance a box-office disappointment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 5, 2019 8:06 PM

Old thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2018 7:25 PM

A+ title.

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2018 10:51 PM

You never fail to deliver, OP. Happy holidays.

by Anonymousreply 3December 19, 2018 11:04 AM

Grindelwald can be Matt's dad, he is way too old

by Anonymousreply 4December 19, 2018 3:10 PM

I wonder if Matt went back to brown hair would he be teased as much šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 5December 19, 2018 3:18 PM

I think it's more likely for him to go back to no hair at all. His poor scalp is screaming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 19, 2018 5:46 PM

His scalp looks fine to me. If it was red and scabby then you could say it was screaming. Iā€™m pretty sure he gets it done in some swanky NY hair salon.

by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2018 5:50 PM

R6

Oh, my gods! He smiled! It must have been as painful to him as it was painful to Wednesday Addams. (lol)

P.S.: No problem, Lee seems to like them bald, anyway...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2018 6:18 PM

I hate to say it but when he smiles he is a cutie. He should do it all the time, because when he looks serious he is plain ugly.

by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2018 9:41 PM

Just woke up from a horrible dream: la belle was marrying MF.

by Anonymousreply 10December 20, 2018 8:34 AM

R9

The problem is that he can't allow himself to smile in public, otherwise it would ruin his coolness aura.

R10

There, there, sweetie... It was just a nightmare. Poor thing, your nerves must be a wreck! Now, calm down, take deep breaths and drink some chamomile tea.

by Anonymousreply 11December 20, 2018 8:48 AM

Breathe deeply in 10 years he will be free!

by Anonymousreply 12December 20, 2018 10:52 AM

I gave it 2 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 13December 20, 2018 10:59 AM

Lee's average relationships last 2-4 years. When we're lucky, we're halfway through. If not, well, not even halfway. But time flies, as will our social butterfly with the white hair. I just hope Lee's next man isn't as horrible that we wish good ol'Matty back.

by Anonymousreply 14December 20, 2018 11:58 AM

Leeā€™s relationships lasted that long because he hadnā€™t met the right one. Iā€™m not saying matt is but itā€™s a ridiculous assumption to make that Lee will change his partner every four years.

by Anonymousreply 15December 20, 2018 12:31 PM

Wow almost 40 and still hasn't met the right one.

by Anonymousreply 16December 20, 2018 12:46 PM

R16 matt could be the right one. They seem pretty serious and are willing to travel about for each other.

by Anonymousreply 17December 20, 2018 1:42 PM

R14 I swear I'm not laughing at him but the idea of someone who will make dl go noooo bring back Mr bleach is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 18December 20, 2018 1:45 PM

R17 traveling is fun. I'd have the same lifestyle if I were them. Actually I kinda do except less posh. It's not a burden or a sacrifice. A true sacrifice would be settling down for kids and a household. Maybe women see it differently. Anyway there doesn't have to be the right one. People change, their desires change too.

by Anonymousreply 19December 20, 2018 1:48 PM

r18 I thought the same thing about AL. And yet here we are and in comparison to Matty Bleach Boy I kind of want her back :D

by Anonymousreply 20December 20, 2018 2:00 PM

R20 I didn't think she was so bad although I was surprised. For some reason I always thought Lee would be into less feminine women. Maybe I'm stereotyping. Themost amazing thing of that period was the marathon though. Nothing to do with her, just made me remember it. I'm so proud of him.

by Anonymousreply 21December 20, 2018 2:19 PM

R17 All their travels are for vacation. It's fun. LOL

by Anonymousreply 22December 20, 2018 2:23 PM

R17 Lee seemed to be serious with all of his partners and everyone lasted at least 4 years. Wait until he lasts at least 2 years then come again about him being the right one.

by Anonymousreply 23December 20, 2018 2:30 PM

R22 They both have worked abroad this year lol. Lee in Hong Kong and Matt in Paris. Lol you thought lee was just having a vacation there lol.

by Anonymousreply 24December 20, 2018 2:32 PM

Just to remind people we don't actually know all his partners. He could be low key dating for a few months too. Before Hobbit, even less information.

by Anonymousreply 25December 20, 2018 2:32 PM

R25 true - he couldā€™ve been casually dating before matt. AL didnā€™t last 2-4 years. Also didnā€™t someone on dl hook up with lee before RA after Carter. We donā€™t really know anything.

by Anonymousreply 26December 20, 2018 2:35 PM

He dated James Calleri and James Moore for a while

by Anonymousreply 27December 20, 2018 2:42 PM

Those're all fun trips. I'd travel around the world for my bf too especially when I didn't pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 28December 20, 2018 2:43 PM

Come again after 2YEARS dudes.

by Anonymousreply 29December 20, 2018 2:46 PM

MF was in Korea for TB he just visited Lee for a few days after.

by Anonymousreply 30December 20, 2018 2:46 PM

R26 well AL seems like a bit of an exception from every rule. Not tall, not a show off, not a man, and it ended so suddenly. Even more of a mystery considering he is supposedly ended the affair with RA for her. Ended such a long relationship and then bye bye AL too.

by Anonymousreply 31December 20, 2018 2:51 PM

R30 He still had to take a flight to go and visit his bf in HK. Korea isnā€™t a few blocks away from HK.

by Anonymousreply 32December 20, 2018 2:51 PM

He dates Calleri 2~3 yrs, old and bald, so Matt'd better last at least 2 yrs to be in average.

by Anonymousreply 33December 20, 2018 2:52 PM

^^dated^^

by Anonymousreply 34December 20, 2018 2:53 PM

R32 so what, a flight takes only a few hours and I doubt Mr fashionista suffers economy lowcosters like traveling students. I don't see how it's not fun.

by Anonymousreply 35December 20, 2018 2:54 PM

He wanted to show off. He posted the studio building.

by Anonymousreply 36December 20, 2018 2:55 PM

Sorry, he posted the building opposite the studio building. He knew Chinese fans know the place.

by Anonymousreply 37December 20, 2018 2:58 PM

R36 it was the studio building? How do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 38December 20, 2018 2:58 PM

What building are you talking about and who posted it where?

by Anonymousreply 39December 20, 2018 3:00 PM

R36 wow he was really showing off - no one knows what youā€™re talking about lol šŸ™„.

by Anonymousreply 40December 20, 2018 3:02 PM

Aw I got it. Well if you dated Lee wouldn't you want to show him off? Probably climb on the roof and yell real loud, hey he is my boyfriend, got it you losers, he's mine! Lol

by Anonymousreply 41December 20, 2018 3:02 PM

R38 It's opposite the studio building. I read from weibo. The Chinese fans talked about it.

by Anonymousreply 42December 20, 2018 3:02 PM

R41 yes and do you think how long before Matt explodes with desire to show off more but can't.

by Anonymousreply 43December 20, 2018 3:09 PM

R39 It's an ig story Matt posted when he visited Lee in HK. I'm not sure if anybody saved it.

by Anonymousreply 44December 20, 2018 3:12 PM

R44 haha really, how many chances the building randomly happened to draw his attention? Zero. I wonder why he needs to do it though. I get why he might want to but Lee obviously doesnt, and isn't it enough to be with him?

by Anonymousreply 45December 20, 2018 3:33 PM

R43 well he's been satisfied with hints for over a year so I guess he can be patient? Lee is warming up to publicity slowly, he did the photo at the CI dinner and he now freely allows people to post pictures if them together like the recent one where he is wearing shorts. He doesn't play the hinting game himself but he allows M to do it .

by Anonymousreply 46December 20, 2018 3:36 PM

R45 He knew Chinese fans follow him and he took the building pic from the studio building which's oppressors and he knew the fans know where he was. He seeks attention from a thousand of Chinese fans,who follow his weibo and Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 47December 20, 2018 3:47 PM

^^ which's opposite^^ damn auto correct!

by Anonymousreply 48December 20, 2018 3:51 PM

R46 I don't think Matt's satisfied with just hunting. He wants more. He wants to mention Lee and post Lee pics himself like Jed and Daniel, Zac and Mile do, but all he can do is hinting. No, he won't be patient long.

by Anonymousreply 49December 20, 2018 4:00 PM

^^ hinting

by Anonymousreply 50December 20, 2018 4:02 PM

Maybe he is salty because Lee played the hinting game with RA and AL? The peach, the dogs. But none of them ever got a mention not even speaking of going to official dinners together.

by Anonymousreply 51December 20, 2018 4:25 PM

Going to official dinner with a group of friends who dress in TB uniform, yes.

by Anonymousreply 52December 20, 2018 4:38 PM

R51 how the hell was a selfie with a peach anyway a hint who he was dating? I think that was fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 53December 20, 2018 4:39 PM

Of course Lee didn't go anywhere openly with Richard because Richard is in the closet and Lee was not out at that time. Actually Lee didn't go to official dinner with Matt. For the public eyes he went with TB crew. It's not like Matt's his date or anything just a business group supporting CI.

by Anonymousreply 54December 20, 2018 4:55 PM

R47 Thatā€™s classic Matt šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 55December 20, 2018 5:11 PM

R54 he didn't go anywhere with AL either and she's a woman so. Also he was at the AIA premiere with M and went to two TB dinners with him in summer.

by Anonymousreply 56December 20, 2018 5:22 PM

R51 lee, himself gave a hint about who heā€™s dating in his coming out interview. He said he was dating a fashion executive. Thatā€™s more than any of his past partners.

by Anonymousreply 57December 20, 2018 5:31 PM

R57

That is because Lee was not out himself when he was dating C.Smith, R.Armitage, etc.

by Anonymousreply 58December 20, 2018 5:37 PM

R57 that was actually my point, he got more in that regard than anyone L ever dated so no point in being impatient or trying to attract more attention.

by Anonymousreply 59December 20, 2018 5:39 PM

I canā€™t believe two people here think Matt would post something simply for the fun of teasing a few LP stans. He visited a cool place, isnā€™t that reason enough to want to share that with his followers and friends? I believe thatā€™s what people tend to do on SM.

by Anonymousreply 60December 20, 2018 10:36 PM

R60 exactly! I doubt matts life revolves around Leeā€™s fan base. Itā€™s such a reach to think he would go to HK purely to show off to a few crazy fans.

by Anonymousreply 61December 20, 2018 10:52 PM

R60 I don't seriously believe it but sometimes you just gotta wonder. Like why that building, and not any other HK building, it's a very interesting city. Just like his very first hint (the hotel situation), he chooses things linked to Lee. Maybe it's because he has Lee on his mind. Maybe not. Two things I'm sure about: he knows a lot about social media and what impression it makes, and he wants to show Lee off. Can't say I blame him for this desire, I'm just a little worried it might play against Lee eventually. It's not a threat anymore since the coming out but I think it's very obvious that Lee is private by nature not just by necessity. He treats all his relationships with discretion, men, women, even just friends. I think the local gossip might be pushy but it's not harmful simply because no one knows anything really private or secret. But people close to him, that's a different story. If for example he gets bored of Matt, will Matt be respectful enough not to air any dirty laundry?

by Anonymousreply 62December 21, 2018 12:18 AM

R61 Not "go to HK" but choose that building specifically. Just like he chose to post the California location recently right after people noticed Lee in their friend's story and went looking. He's very precise about what he posts and when, it seems deliberate, unlike Lee who mostly posts whatever whenever.

by Anonymousreply 63December 21, 2018 12:41 AM

R63 I think youā€™re reading too much into matts ig posts. I donā€™t think heā€™s trying to give Leeā€™s fan (especially on dl) a sign. A lot of his posts are going to be related to lee. Heā€™s at the same location as lee or lee took the pic. If lee took the pic of him and he likes it and posts it does that mean heā€™s trying to hint at people something? I donā€™t think so. He would have to be reading this thread to hear what people are saying about their relationship or look at specific users on Weibo if he wanted to know what some of Leeā€™s fandom was saying and I really doubt he is.

by Anonymousreply 64December 21, 2018 1:09 AM

Why is Pace's thread taken over by lunatics, all of a sudden? Take your meds kids and chill. Matty has no idea you exist. Like 2 adult men would ever give a f about 5 crazy Chinese fans.

by Anonymousreply 65December 21, 2018 1:21 AM

R64 Of course there are no signs. But I think he enjoys the attention. One thing that gives away attention is the amount of visitors to page. If it peaks at certain times, voila. Also if you are interested in gossip linked to LP, DL is the place where you end up. People can get curious. I would totally google my own name from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 66December 21, 2018 1:26 AM

R65 He very much has an idea of Lee's general fandom. You underrate the SM power in our age of living in one's phone. Matt wouldn't, it's is bread and butter. Now of course he doesn't spend all his time thinking about it. Now that would be absurd.

by Anonymousreply 67December 21, 2018 1:29 AM

Matty goes through the comments under Lee's pics and likes some of them. He even had fun to like a comment which said he's in a relationship with Daniel Roseberry. He is well aware of what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 68December 21, 2018 11:45 AM

R65 This place is like a mental asylum.

by Anonymousreply 69December 21, 2018 12:04 PM

R68 he likes comments that make him smile especially from close friends or comments that make him laugh. He does it to all his friends ig not just Leeā€™s. Thatā€™s how normal people use Instagram - is it not?

by Anonymousreply 70December 21, 2018 12:28 PM

Lee liked a post on IG that A Cohen is going to be a father (yay!) and a couple of days ago he liked another picture of a baby. Is he thinking about starting a family, having children? With MATTY BOY?! I really hope not. P.S. I'm reading too much into these ig likes, aren't I?

by Anonymousreply 71December 21, 2018 1:27 PM

You are, R71.

by Anonymousreply 72December 21, 2018 1:54 PM

Foley cannot father a child, he would have it taken away after he tries to name it Adolf or something.

by Anonymousreply 73December 21, 2018 1:59 PM

R73 your jealousy is pathetic and your hate is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 74December 21, 2018 2:30 PM

R71 he could be feeling a little broody. Is Andy C raising the child alone or does he have a partner?

by Anonymousreply 75December 21, 2018 2:32 PM

Are u nuts? He is no nazi, nor is Lee. You idiot

by Anonymousreply 76December 21, 2018 3:07 PM

Where do you think Lee'll spend Christmas this year, with Matt's fam or his ?

by Anonymousreply 77December 21, 2018 10:18 PM

Vacation.

by Anonymousreply 78December 21, 2018 10:30 PM

R77 matts fam maybe since they spent thanksgiving at Leeā€™s.

by Anonymousreply 79December 21, 2018 10:32 PM

I have a confession to make. I cheated on la belle pace threads with Cody Fern threads. Same drama though: nobody likes CF boyfriend who is not only using baby Cody but is also immature, ugly, narsicstic and probably a nazi. Fangurls are insane lol if nothing works just add some nazi BS

by Anonymousreply 80December 21, 2018 10:52 PM

just checked them out, OMG I think I'll stop nagging about Matt.

by Anonymousreply 81December 21, 2018 11:02 PM

It's natural. Some person you like seems cool and great. So the random person they hooked up with seems not so cool in comparison. So you start wondering whatever your favorite person ever saw in them.

by Anonymousreply 82December 22, 2018 1:20 AM

R82 itā€™s not natural. Itā€™s silly fan girl behavior. Itā€™s behaving like you know better than the celebrity. Itā€™s making assumptions of what their bf/gf is like based on their looks or SM. A lot of it stems from jealousy or fantasy of what their crush finds attractive.

by Anonymousreply 83December 22, 2018 11:32 AM

R83 you say it like no one ever dates down. Social media also says a lot. Considering people usually try to look more perfect than they are on sm, so if they make a negative impression imagine what they are like irl.

by Anonymousreply 84December 22, 2018 12:13 PM

R84 what do you mean about dating down? Are you saying lee is dating down?

by Anonymousreply 85December 22, 2018 2:25 PM

R84 yeah, like imagine how you are in real life! šŸ˜±

by Anonymousreply 86December 22, 2018 3:39 PM

R84

More like "dating abyssal"!!! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 87December 22, 2018 3:43 PM

R85 it means being way too good for your partners. Not always socially, as a human being also works. And yep I believe he does.

by Anonymousreply 88December 22, 2018 5:47 PM

R88 lmao. I like lee but I realise heā€™s a human being and the sun doesnā€™t shine out of his ass. Youā€™ve no idea if heā€™s a better human than any of his previous partners. Take off your rose tinted glasses.

by Anonymousreply 89December 22, 2018 5:59 PM

R89 take them off in order to pretend his every relationship is a fairytale romance and the fashion executive doesn't milk this relationship for all it's worth to use his celebrity? Lol no.

by Anonymousreply 90December 23, 2018 2:09 AM

The fashion exec and TB don't need to milk anything out of Lee - TB is a very high profile label who gets to dress celebrities far more popular and well known around the globe than Lee. It has nearly a million followers on IG and just sold for half a billion. what do you think are they gaining out of Lee, LMAO. Keep your glasses though - more like shit tinted - they suit you well. šŸ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 91December 23, 2018 3:18 AM

You forget one thing. MF is not TB. It would have been a correct observation if Lee were dating TB himself sure.

by Anonymousreply 92December 23, 2018 3:20 AM

LOL, so what other fame is Matt getting out of Lee? How? Aside from a bunch fangirls and a few morons who even knows he is dating Lee? And even if they did they'd probably be like - ok whatever. stop being ridiculous, so jealous and salty

by Anonymousreply 93December 23, 2018 3:45 AM

Read the previous threads, it's all been discussed in detail.

by Anonymousreply 94December 23, 2018 3:46 AM

R91 I agree with you but just to be precise: TB didn't sold, he already had only 15% of the brand, Zegna bought the 85% from the previous owner.

by Anonymousreply 95December 23, 2018 4:23 AM

Thats the other type of fan to you, they idealize their idol's partner, but of course only while the relationship lasts. When the next one comes around, suddenly the next one is so cute and nice and anyone who doesn't like them is a salty moron.

by Anonymousreply 96December 23, 2018 4:31 AM

Matt started following thedad acct. on ig. LOL He surely reads this thread. Thanks god Lee didn't follow it.

by Anonymousreply 97December 23, 2018 8:52 AM

Perk of dating a celeb #1, you get to troll their fandom.

Sometimes I'm almost thinking he posts in this thread too.

by Anonymousreply 98December 23, 2018 9:02 AM

Yes I noticed that too. It could be a coincidence lmao or lee has baby on the brain. Itā€™s not like his usual follows is it? Just purely speculation but if they were to have kids I think theyā€™d get married first. I remember lee liking a few of jord. Rothā€™s family posts. He has a lovely family with his husband so maybe lee is feeling inspired to do the same. His millbrook home is screaming for a few kids - I think he would be an amazing father.

by Anonymousreply 99December 23, 2018 9:32 AM

Lee always like his friends' family pics and Lee didn't follow the acct.

by Anonymousreply 100December 23, 2018 9:41 AM

Odin forbid!!! I mean, Lee is a natural and I'm sure he would be an amazing dad. But Matt?! At this point in time, I can't see him as a father, perhaps in ten or fifteen years from now... I must admit I already fear for their furbabies (Arctic Freeze, Pete&Co.), let alone the human ones. Tell me, would you trust a baby to be raised by Matt? I know that I wouldn't!

P.S.: 2019 foreshadows a disaster for this fandom!

P.P.S.: Matt, I know your biological clock is ticking, but I have an advice: every time it bothers you, hit it with a hammer!

by Anonymousreply 101December 23, 2018 9:57 AM

Why do people always expect a couple to get married and have children? Not everyone is into that.

by Anonymousreply 102December 23, 2018 10:01 AM

R101 AF is Lee's cat, not Matt's. Lee adopted it when filming Driven, Matt had nothing to do with it whatsoever, I doubt anyone even asked his opinion. When they break up, watch Lee take care of her along with his other pets.

by Anonymousreply 103December 23, 2018 10:03 AM

R103 they left it at matts mums house while they were at CR last Christmas. She said her parents were away and she was looking after it.

by Anonymousreply 104December 23, 2018 10:08 AM

R104 People tend to do that when talking about pets belonging to one member of a couple. Especially people who love cutesy expressions like cat's parents. Mind you I love animals, I just don't get the "animals are babies aww" thing. Babies are annoying lol.

by Anonymousreply 105December 23, 2018 10:11 AM

Besides Matt has been diligently appropriating every part of Lee's life he can. Ofc he wants to be counted as a cat's parent too. Hey he loves directing Lee's social media style and dressing him in TB like a dress-up doll. I guess he changed some stuff at the farm too. Everything to feel like Lee's life is now half his own. Didn't we agree he's totally clingy like a year ago?

by Anonymousreply 106December 23, 2018 10:13 AM

R106 thatā€™s what people in relationships do. They become part of each otherā€™s lives. Iā€™m assuming youā€™ve never been a relationship (or one that lasted) with that attitude. You blend your lives together. After a year and a half I canā€™t believe this is the narrative that posters here still think that is happening - lee is the submissive participant in his relationship and matt is demanding to be involved in every part of his life. Do you know what guys? Theyā€™re in a very normal happy relationship.

by Anonymousreply 107December 23, 2018 10:24 AM

R107 You plan around each other's lives, yes. Being clingy and trying to insinuate yourself into every aspect of your partner's life is a different thing. It mostly stems from insecurities. Nothing to do with Lee being submissive, I never thought he had it in him actually. He's too much of a free spirit, at least that's the impression he makes. I remember one interview of his where he was talking about relationships and he said what essentially amounted to respecting each other's personal freedom.

That said, none of us knows anything besides rare breadcrumbs of information. So I might be wrong, but your statement is also based on little more than your assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 108December 23, 2018 10:30 AM

Does anyone knows if any of Matt's closest friends has children?

by Anonymousreply 109December 23, 2018 10:39 AM

R108 well what is more likely? Theyā€™re in a normal relationship or your theory - Matt is clingy/insecure/domineering and trying to take over all aspects of lees life? (Iā€™m actually laughing writing that out). Itā€™s funny how whenever matt is trying to support lee for example going to see AiA a million times, going to the Tony awards party or supporting CI it's seen as trying to bully his way into Leeā€™s life but if lee attends a TB thing itā€™s seen as lee is being forced into promoting TB and doing something he doesnā€™t want to do. When actually itā€™s a totally normal thing to attend events of your partner. Why does everything matt does have to be seen negatively.

by Anonymousreply 110December 23, 2018 11:08 AM

Where are Lee and Matt? Not a single hint??

by Anonymousreply 111December 23, 2018 12:59 PM

Sooo. . . AL started following lee again hahaha

by Anonymousreply 112December 23, 2018 8:01 PM

R112

LOL

Will Lee follow her back?

by Anonymousreply 113December 23, 2018 8:23 PM

Cody Fern and his twink boyfriend are the real trolling kingsšŸ˜‚. He was pretty much in the closet and very private about his relationship before American H Story. Just like our dear Lee is. He used to hate social media. Unfollowed his bf and deleted some of their photos, comments about him when Assassination of G Versace was airing and people who started following him were asking about Eric. Now he's laughing at 11 year old fangirls with his bae. They ship them and make embarrassing edits. Well, most of them lol But that's all his bf needed to manipulate the shit out of him. Matty can only dream at a selfie with Lee and a "only always you" caption posted on Lee's account. No one knows how Fern's dude makes money. At least Matt has a proper job and is independent. Jeeez and you think Matty is clingy? Lolz How do you call this? (Yes, I prefer our Matty any day over this Attention Whorus Kardashianus) *did my best to find again this photo posted on Fern's Insta story*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 23, 2018 8:27 PM

R112 What a disappointment. Have some dignity, woman......

by Anonymousreply 115December 23, 2018 8:29 PM

Plot twist: AL's the surrogate vor MattLee's baby. Merry Christmas! lol

by Anonymousreply 116December 23, 2018 9:16 PM

Or fangirl fantasy...... Lee and Matt broke up and and AL is the "replacement"

by Anonymousreply 117December 23, 2018 9:49 PM

R116

I thought about that as well. But only for a few seconds because it sounds ridiculous. šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 118December 23, 2018 9:56 PM

Weird. Maybe she unfollowed him by mistake. Funny, it took him a few weeks to realise she'd unfollowed before he did the same.

Luke Gilford followed him earlier in the week too.

by Anonymousreply 119December 24, 2018 12:47 AM

Where's Gia now. She seems out ot the loop now.

by Anonymousreply 120December 24, 2018 1:31 AM

R115 Maybe they repaired their friendship. If he follows her back then yes definitely.

by Anonymousreply 121December 24, 2018 3:05 AM

R121 Maybe they talked. She used Thom Browne dress for her latest session.

by Anonymousreply 122December 24, 2018 7:44 AM

R118

It was my first thought, too! LMAO

P.S.: In case of a surrogate, I just hope Lee and only Lee provides the genetic material.

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2018 7:48 AM

Maybe we now know where and with whom Lee spends Christmas šŸ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2018 9:58 AM

Where??

by Anonymousreply 125December 24, 2018 10:07 AM

For all my fellow DLers that celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Christ, I salute you! May your Christmas be filled with joy in the company of your loved ones (even if they are not physically with you tonight, their spirits will be by your side)! Celebrate the Love, Light and Hope brought by the Divine Child! So mote it be!!!

P.S.: Out of respect for this Holy Day, I'll refrain from "bitching about" Matt for 48 hours! But come December 26, it's all fair game again!!! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 24, 2018 10:08 AM

R125 with AL

by Anonymousreply 127December 24, 2018 10:09 AM

What happened to Lee's IG account? Most of the comments made on his last IG post (the overview of Hong Kong) disappeared!

by Anonymousreply 128December 24, 2018 10:24 AM

R127

Good one! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lol

R126

48 hours? Just 48 hours? Good luck dear. ;)

by Anonymousreply 129December 24, 2018 10:34 AM

Lagertha, they're,all comments, still there.

by Anonymousreply 130December 24, 2018 10:41 AM

R129

I know, right? But in this bitchdom, I'll endure! (lol)

R130

Really? Well, then I guess I can't see them because I haven't an account... Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 131December 24, 2018 10:46 AM

^^ or some errors on ig. at first I didn't see them either but after pressing the "view all 668 comments" 2-3 times they appeared.

by Anonymousreply 132December 24, 2018 10:56 AM

R132

It worked! Thank you!!!

by Anonymousreply 133December 24, 2018 11:07 AM

did you read the comment from cryloben on lee's last post? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 134December 24, 2018 11:20 AM

Maybe they will have a holiday full of hot threesome sex now lol.

by Anonymousreply 135December 24, 2018 11:21 AM

R135 my head cinema starts in 10...9....8... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 136December 24, 2018 11:28 AM

r134 just one of ignorant fans, I think.

by Anonymousreply 137December 24, 2018 11:47 AM

People, I know you have family and marriage fantasies but AL is the last possible candidate for a surrogate mother, being a middle aged woman who has never given birth before.

by Anonymousreply 138December 24, 2018 11:52 AM

R137

Nah. She comes across as one of those fangirls who obviously missed the NYT article.

by Anonymousreply 139December 24, 2018 12:08 PM

people ... a question ... Are you sure that was. Lee in PB 's insta story? it could have been patrick

by Anonymousreply 140December 24, 2018 12:20 PM

Who cares about some random article, how do they manage to miss his own twitter announcement?

by Anonymousreply 141December 24, 2018 12:21 PM

R140 You mean the one with the photos? His shoulders. He has a T-shaped body type, it's pretty rare, usually guys are either tall and slim, with medium shoulders, or broad shouldered and thick. His shoulders and upper torso are very broad compared to his slim waist and hip area. So even when standing with his back to the audience, you just can't miss it. He's pretty skinny now so it's even more noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 142December 24, 2018 12:24 PM

R141

Not everyone has a Twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 143December 24, 2018 12:37 PM

R 142 thanks ! I wasn't sure cause the pic is not very good quality. so I doubted if it was really lee

by Anonymousreply 144December 24, 2018 12:43 PM

Merry Xmas, chicks.

by Anonymousreply 145December 24, 2018 5:09 PM

Marry X- mas you all here

by Anonymousreply 146December 24, 2018 5:23 PM

It looks like matt is home. Heā€™s tagged in a ig pic by a photographer based at home. Donā€™t know where lee is though lol.

by Anonymousreply 147December 24, 2018 7:47 PM

He lives with some photographer?

by Anonymousreply 148December 24, 2018 7:51 PM

Merry Xmas girls!

by Anonymousreply 149December 24, 2018 8:15 PM

R148 home meaning where he is originally from ie Maryland

by Anonymousreply 150December 24, 2018 8:28 PM

Plot twist: Lee is on the farm with AL.

by Anonymousreply 151December 24, 2018 8:58 PM

r151 A true Christmas miracle!

by Anonymousreply 152December 24, 2018 9:10 PM

And MattLee is over

by Anonymousreply 153December 24, 2018 9:20 PM

Come on do you really want AL back?

by Anonymousreply 154December 24, 2018 9:22 PM

Sure, I prefer her over the bleach boy lol

by Anonymousreply 155December 24, 2018 9:25 PM

R144 I had my doubts too but I have never seen any other guy in that group with height and shoulders like his. Well there is some % chance that wasn't him after all.

by Anonymousreply 156December 24, 2018 9:25 PM

To be fair, about MF's hair, it's more likely that his natural complexion doesn't go well with platinum hair, so he self-tans to change it, but his scalp retains his natural skin color, so it looks like this with his hair. He doesn't have black, Latinx or Asian hair and his hair is very short, it's easy to bleach hair like that.

by Anonymousreply 157December 24, 2018 9:28 PM

2 years since the mayhem over AL already.

by Anonymousreply 158December 24, 2018 10:08 PM

But she seems to back

by Anonymousreply 159December 24, 2018 10:17 PM

R156 It's definitely Lee , the clothes the shape of the body. I wished it was't him either. R159 back to what ? Lee doesn't follow her back.

by Anonymousreply 160December 24, 2018 10:21 PM

Yet.

LOL but you can't deny it's an interesting development? Why would she do it when in 2017 she pretty much burned the bridges with all his friends and never seemed to hang around him.

by Anonymousreply 161December 24, 2018 10:22 PM

She could be following him just to be nosey. Unless heā€™s following her he would never know sheā€™s following him as he has so many followers.

by Anonymousreply 162December 24, 2018 10:24 PM

By the way I like the way he wears shorts, not quite summery but with long sleeved clothing and grungey boots or heavy sneakers. For those saying it's linked to TB, no, it isn't. He wore it like that long before MF, there were pictures circa 2013 where he was wearing a warm sweater and thick boots but the eye of the beholder enjoyed the sight of his bare knees.

by Anonymousreply 163December 24, 2018 10:26 PM

R162 You get notified of new followers, I doubt he gets hundred per day so he might notice.

by Anonymousreply 164December 24, 2018 10:27 PM

He was online and liked the post of aids memorial but he don't follow her back.

by Anonymousreply 165December 24, 2018 10:37 PM

Let's just wait and see how it turns out. Remember he is also a celebrity, he knows he is watched when he does things on social media. I don't know if he thinks about it, maybe it doesn't concern him, but usually public persons are very careful about their likes and follows because they know fans are watching with eagle eyes wanting drama. Imagine he follows, then in a week or so he unfollows? So much drama would commence among fans.

by Anonymousreply 166December 24, 2018 10:45 PM

I donā€™t think he really thinks too much about who is watching who he follows. He follows friends and people he likes. If his follows were very generic it would be a different story. AL mustā€™ve really pissed him off for him to unfollow her and RA never got a follow even as friendly exā€™s. He couldā€™ve followed him and passed it off as an old coworker.

by Anonymousreply 167December 24, 2018 11:21 PM

R167 She unfollowed him first. He unfollowed her a couple of weeks later.

by Anonymousreply 168December 24, 2018 11:27 PM

Didn't he also unfollow some pre-Hobbit boyfriend? Maybe it's just spring cleaning. I also don't think he's too particular about social media because he seems too chill for it. Also liking erotic pics in 2017 lol I remember people were super confused because they thought he was straight and then he opens his instagram and there he was liking homoerotic pics and then others thought he was gay and yet he was liking female nudes too, and then they thought he was a farmer and he was following GQ and so on. LP, confusing basic people since 1979

by Anonymousreply 169December 24, 2018 11:30 PM

He unfollowed Carter around the time he started dating Matt. Carter had never followed him back.

Either he was really bothered about AL unfollowing him when he finally realised or he just doesn't give a damn about her which says more about him than her tbh. He's not bothered himself with her for over a year so it wasn't surprising she removed him.

by Anonymousreply 170December 24, 2018 11:45 PM

r167 He didn't follow RA when they're together so why would he'follow him after breaking up ? Lee and Rich follow each other on Twister bc it's during The Hobbit time. They'd never do that on IG.

by Anonymousreply 171December 25, 2018 12:16 AM

R171 No one knows, his instagram was private before fall 2017. Maybe he did follow him.

by Anonymousreply 172December 25, 2018 12:45 AM

OR he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 173December 25, 2018 12:59 AM

Equally possible. But he opened his insta to general public after they broke up obviously, so he could have unfollowed when they parted ways. He was already with AL at the time.

by Anonymousreply 174December 25, 2018 1:07 AM

The following didn't change at that time so no he didn't. I was sure because at that time I looked at his accout everyday and every details and prayed that he'd open it public then oneday...booom he opened it.

by Anonymousreply 175December 25, 2018 1:09 AM

How did you know it was his? I mean the user name is not quite his full name verified.

by Anonymousreply 176December 25, 2018 1:10 AM

I don't think he ever did follow RA on insta. Someone, here or on reddit, was following him when it was private (he did have several fans following his private account) & said he wasn't following RA.

R176 The Chinese fans were on it. They knew of AL long before anyone as had found Lee & his dogs in her posts!

by Anonymousreply 177December 25, 2018 1:17 AM

The fans knew for quite sometime about a month or so,you know the stans lol, At first he didn't have a blue tic and someone asked him in the post if it's really him after a few day he qualified it.

by Anonymousreply 178December 25, 2018 1:18 AM

Wow that's Sherlock level detective work right here.

by Anonymousreply 179December 25, 2018 1:20 AM

There're Sherlocks in every fandom, why you're surprised ?

by Anonymousreply 180December 25, 2018 1:23 AM

Never really been a part of fandom.

by Anonymousreply 181December 25, 2018 1:28 AM

It's harder in Jonathan Groff's fans. Jon's not on any SM and his bf is very private and he has no friends to advertise his relationship with his celeb bf in other words he's not a thirsty bf.

by Anonymousreply 182December 25, 2018 1:30 AM

R172 RA and LP never followed each other on IG. They had already broken up when they opened their accounts (private for LP, public for RA). You can see if someone follows an account even if it's set privateis the second account is public.

by Anonymousreply 183December 25, 2018 4:18 AM

When did AL start following Lee then?

by Anonymousreply 184December 25, 2018 4:46 AM

It's not Merry until Lillian says it's Merry. Is this an old photo from Lee's farm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 25, 2018 7:45 PM

Are you sure it's. lee's farm?

by Anonymousreply 186December 25, 2018 7:53 PM

I don't think it's lee'a farm, but i might be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 187December 25, 2018 8:02 PM

I think it's Lee farm (that hose reminds me of the one in those old pictures during Summer this year). And I guess it's old because it's 2Ā° C in Millbrook!!!

P.S.: Good night, folks! Have nice dreams!!!

by Anonymousreply 188December 25, 2018 8:06 PM

if it's lee's farm what is that bright orange wall behind them? :/ also doesn't it look like there're two separate buildings... they're just in close proximity P.S. i guess hose play is big within their group lol P.P.S. lilly is messing with us again

by Anonymousreply 189December 25, 2018 8:20 PM

I think thatā€™s a really old pic like maybe before lee? His hair used to be dyed more silver blonde while heā€™s more white blonde now.

by Anonymousreply 190December 25, 2018 8:44 PM

How are you holding up Lagertha?

by Anonymousreply 191December 25, 2018 9:13 PM

Is that other guy looking for Matty's tiny weenie?

by Anonymousreply 192December 25, 2018 9:27 PM

Thatā€™s not Lee ā€˜s farm. Itā€™s an old pic form 2016. The other guy is their friend Conner Stanley. They used to hang out a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 25, 2018 9:55 PM

Yes I donā€™t think he really hangs with that crowd anymore. I wonder why she posted it.

by Anonymousreply 194December 25, 2018 10:08 PM

Plot Twist: Matty went back to NR and Lee to AL. Christmas under the motto of "Sex with your ex"

by Anonymousreply 195December 25, 2018 10:28 PM

R192 his eyes are closed.

by Anonymousreply 196December 25, 2018 10:39 PM

Is that lee is Lawrenceconor ig story?

by Anonymousreply 197December 25, 2018 10:43 PM

R197 Nope

by Anonymousreply 198December 26, 2018 7:01 AM

Where are they?? Strange that there is not a glimpse of a pic

by Anonymousreply 199December 26, 2018 11:16 AM

r199 no Matt's friends no pics.

by Anonymousreply 200December 26, 2018 12:59 PM

Either that or Lee vetoed the pics.

by Anonymousreply 201December 26, 2018 2:01 PM

Apparently Lee was in Massachusetts with Matt according to Leeā€™s mom.

by Anonymousreply 202December 26, 2018 2:29 PM

I don't believe she talks about it to his fans.

by Anonymousreply 203December 26, 2018 2:33 PM

R203 You only have to check her FB.

by Anonymousreply 204December 26, 2018 2:52 PM

Didnā€™t say she did. One of the fan FBs posted about it and screencapped her comment.šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 205December 26, 2018 2:53 PM

She said lee is in Massachusetts yes... But no word about he is with Matt!according a pic on insta Matt is Maryland

by Anonymousreply 206December 26, 2018 3:18 PM

hm thought they were more careful after some stalkers copied family pictures a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 207December 26, 2018 3:18 PM

R206 but there is no reason for him to be there otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 208December 26, 2018 3:18 PM

He obviously spending Christmas with matt again.

by Anonymousreply 209December 26, 2018 3:22 PM

There goes my fantasy of ex sex, new year new romance.

by Anonymousreply 210December 26, 2018 3:27 PM

R208 I have no doubt that he is there, but that does not mean that he is there with Matt. As I said, according to a picture in Intsa, Matt is with his family in Maryland! I really Hope he is Matt

by Anonymousreply 211December 26, 2018 3:31 PM

I'm confused now. Who 's in Massachusetts?

by Anonymousreply 212December 26, 2018 3:59 PM

I mean who is Lee with in Massachusetts ?

by Anonymousreply 213December 26, 2018 4:00 PM

R211 R206 šŸ™„ just because some photographer tagged him in a pro photo doesnā€™t mean Matt is in Maryland. I have no doubt whatsoever Lee and Matt are with one another in Massachusetts šŸ˜ Thereā€™s no reason for Lee to be there otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 214December 26, 2018 4:10 PM

You can see everything on Facebook: Lee Pace latinoamƩrica..

by Anonymousreply 215December 26, 2018 4:13 PM

I think someone should tell her everything she posts ends up on fan blog

by Anonymousreply 216December 26, 2018 4:19 PM

Maybe the "sex with ex" theory is not even wrong. why should he be with Matt in Massachusetts when Matt's family lives in Maryland? maybe he's there with AL (and I really hope I'm wrong) and that's the reason why she's suddenly started to follow again. Maybe her family lives in Massachusetts. Have doubt's about "leematt"since the "free in LA" insta story

by Anonymousreply 217December 26, 2018 4:21 PM

I also wonder why he chooses to spend it with Matt's family, not his own. I mean if you decide to make it a family kind of day anyway. Last year I thought since no Thanksgiving then maybe Matt is not welcome but this year he was there.

by Anonymousreply 218December 26, 2018 4:21 PM

r214 then what does mean Matt's in Massachusetts ? Are there any clues he's in Massachusetts ? and how do you know Lee has no reason to be there ? You don't know him personally.

by Anonymousreply 219December 26, 2018 4:21 PM

R217 but he didn't spend Christmas with her family even when they were dating and she was welcome to his familys place. They knew her pretty well. They were together but no family attendance.

by Anonymousreply 220December 26, 2018 4:24 PM

R218 Are Matt's family in Massachusetts too?

by Anonymousreply 221December 26, 2018 4:24 PM

R217 also if they got back together it's unexplainabke why he doesn't follow her back. It would be super interesting though. I hope he has lots of fun.

by Anonymousreply 222December 26, 2018 4:26 PM

R221 no idea where Matt's family is, I just can't make up another reason for Lee to be there during Christmas. If they broke up it would be logical for him to visit his parents.

by Anonymousreply 223December 26, 2018 4:27 PM

R217 what about Lee taking Matt's pics in the instastory? It was after the free in la.

by Anonymousreply 224December 26, 2018 4:29 PM

R219 Obviously I know more than you. Mattā€™s family is in Massachusetts as well. šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 225December 26, 2018 4:33 PM

R226 that was a very blurry picture and it could have been anyone not just Lee! as long as I do not see a picture with them, I have my doubts and only after AL follows him again

by Anonymousreply 226December 26, 2018 4:35 PM

Not Maryland?

by Anonymousreply 227December 26, 2018 4:36 PM

Oh insider again. LOL you don't know more than anyone here.

by Anonymousreply 228December 26, 2018 4:37 PM

Lee Grinner Pace!!! You ungrateful child! How could you leave your family during Christmas? I'm a Pagan, but I spent Yule AND Christmas with my parents! And, so help me Odin, if Bjƶrn dared to forget the Solstice celebration because of some hoe: Ivar would be the least of his problems!

I can almost see sweet Mrs. Pace looking through the window,waiting for her firstborn to arrive, only to receive a phone call saying he was in Massachusetts with his bleach-haired BF!!! And poor Carl, waiting for the visit of his special human! You've ruined that family picture!!!

You better be stranded in some airport or road or else...

P.S.: I should be asleep by now, but DL put me in time out, so I had to wait to vent my anger. Anyway, the bags I'll have under my eyes in a couple of hours will be called "Lee" and "Pace"! I hope you're happy!!!

by Anonymousreply 229December 26, 2018 7:52 PM

You know you can just clear your cookies for that, right?

by Anonymousreply 230December 26, 2018 7:55 PM

R226

Of course. Because Matt has a lot of tall friends with sculpted shoulders. šŸ˜‚

And that "free" comment is something most of us think/scream after a busy day or week at work. I know I do.

by Anonymousreply 231December 26, 2018 7:57 PM

R229 lee was there for Thanksgiving. You are fixated with matts bleached hair. Let it go dear. Btw You have no idea what Mrs Pace thinks of lee being away for Christmas. You may only be joking but I know most moms would be delighted their children has found someone special to spend Christmas with so stop projecting. Luckily for lee youā€™re not his mom!

by Anonymousreply 232December 26, 2018 8:01 PM

AL has followed Kelly now...

by Anonymousreply 233December 26, 2018 9:51 PM

Realy Strange

by Anonymousreply 234December 26, 2018 9:55 PM

cont. AL tagged her in her latest Rachel McAdams post as its TB.

by Anonymousreply 235December 26, 2018 9:56 PM

Correct myself again, its a 6 day old post but she's updated the tags.

by Anonymousreply 236December 26, 2018 9:59 PM

My take: La Belle and MF have split up , but vowed to keep it low key- only a few of their friends know. Lee seeks friendly comfort with AL while waiting for the storm to settle. He does not want to face his family with explanations and will lie low on SM until after NY ( sigh-will sure miss him)

by Anonymousreply 237December 26, 2018 10:09 PM

The amount of fiction in this thread is very entertaining! Thanks R237 šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 238December 26, 2018 10:17 PM

R237 and even though theyā€™ve split up he still went out to LA to see him and take some pics of him so he can remember him....sure jan šŸ™„ lol.

by Anonymousreply 239December 26, 2018 10:28 PM

R228 actually never said I was an insider. The information is out there if you know where to look thatā€™s all.šŸ™„ A lot of assumptions of a split just cuz AL refollowed Lee. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 240December 26, 2018 11:27 PM

R240 Then tell us where to look, please.

by Anonymousreply 241December 27, 2018 12:12 AM

Can you please NOT use full names? Last time threads got banned for this.

by Anonymousreply 242December 27, 2018 12:50 AM

R235 it's work related then. If AL ever hangs out with MF then I'll be forced to admit she was never Lee's gf. Only a friend like some people here insisted. Or it's a part of a plan to dethrone MF on his olimpus of love.

by Anonymousreply 243December 27, 2018 12:56 AM

R240 Then tell us where to look or we won't believe it. Past are the times we trusted anyone claiming info. Evidence or it doesn't exist.

R242 We don't know why the name was banned, one thread was deleted because full addresses were given. Suddenly, 3 years ago DL had enough of LP and blacklisted his name. They didn't do the same with other fangirls thread, like Luke E's so we never understood why it happened. We migrated to Reddit. I don't think the full name is in blacklist anymore because I saw threads after W interview.

by Anonymousreply 244December 27, 2018 4:34 AM

The ones with the interview were random, not stalkerish long-term threads.

by Anonymousreply 245December 27, 2018 4:43 AM

LP probably forced AL to lick Connorā€™s pussy. The new surrogate. A dirty crew of bully, assholes, jerks, etc... I moved on. Disgusting guy.

by Anonymousreply 246December 27, 2018 5:42 AM

Hatertroll, long time no see

by Anonymousreply 247December 27, 2018 5:45 AM

R245 Fact is, back at the time of blacklisting, it was "impossible" to open a thread with LP full name. My point is, those post interview threads were opened, hence, the full name isn't blacklisted anymore.

by Anonymousreply 248December 27, 2018 5:54 AM

R248 I'd prefer not to risk it.

by Anonymousreply 249December 27, 2018 6:03 AM

Is Eric with them? Damn... so it might not be a family thing after all. Again, how exactly do we know that MF's family is there??? Because right now it looks to me that L and M went on vacation with one or two friends who keep it low. And if they're not spending the holidays with the MF's family and LP ditched his own family just so he could suck and fuck I'll be highly disappointed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 27, 2018 6:07 AM

Actually if you want to have lots of sex, you go on vacation alone, just you and your partner.

by Anonymousreply 251December 27, 2018 6:09 AM

R249 Again you're missing the point. The full name was blacklisted in the title thread, not in the comments. The only content that brought the deletion was the address, reported by several users. And risk what, btw? To call the new threads avoiding LP name? OP only has to chose an alias et voila!

by Anonymousreply 252December 27, 2018 6:12 AM

P-Town again? Well they're really turning Xmas into a suck & fuck holiday.

by Anonymousreply 253December 27, 2018 7:29 AM

Is Luke G there too ? Maybe they have an orgy fuck fest.

by Anonymousreply 254December 27, 2018 7:37 AM

Maybe Lee has had enough of Foleys to last him a lifetime, whatever. I wanted the AL theory to be true lol.

by Anonymousreply 255December 27, 2018 7:52 AM

r255 same

There goes my Christmas miracle hahaha

by Anonymousreply 256December 27, 2018 8:05 AM

I just want to know who MF sold his soul to in order to keep his place at Lee's side for almost 1.5 years now.

by Anonymousreply 257December 27, 2018 8:24 AM

R230

If I delete my cookies, I won't be able to post for almost two weeks and I'll lose the "good reputation" I have with Muriel. (lol)

R232

Dear, what happened? Have you eaten too much turkey and now your jeans doesn't fit? Don't worry! There's always leggings. (lol)

But you're right! As a mom, I wouldn't be as accommodating as his own; he would be in deep trouble with me! Naughty boy! I would spank that white ass so hard that his cheeks would turn beet red!!! (I guess I was his mother in a past life!) LMAO

R253

Aslaug, do you know he's in P-town or is it just a hunch?

by Anonymousreply 258December 27, 2018 9:20 AM

r257 He'd better sold it to the same one as Richard or Carter did for staying more than 1.5 years like those two.

by Anonymousreply 259December 27, 2018 9:25 AM

R259

This guy gives you ten years, unless you're a Winchester!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260December 27, 2018 9:49 AM

R259 dunno about C but RA was away so often his time with him combined is more like a year. Matt is glued to his side he even made a detour for HK after Korea. Lee hasn't been working since July apart from two weeks in HK. What was he doing apart from a few days at the festival and con? If not hanging out with MF?

by Anonymousreply 261December 27, 2018 10:14 AM

R258 those kinky fantasies don't sound motherly lol. Anyway why so hang up on Christmas? Hecan visit his mom any time he wants and without Matt there so they can talk privately instead of entertaining a guest.

by Anonymousreply 262December 27, 2018 10:17 AM

I think lee has learnt his lesson from previous relationships. Long distance relationships donā€™t work. I donā€™t think the boys have been longer than two weeks apart. I have a real feeling that matt is possibly Leeā€™s ā€œoneā€.

by Anonymousreply 263December 27, 2018 10:19 AM

r261 LOL 5 year relationship is 5 years, together or apart. Matt'd better make it last 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 264December 27, 2018 10:20 AM

like when I said I have a 10 year relationship with my partner I have to minus the time we're apart and said oh actuallly 8 years because we spent time apart 60 day a year. LOL

by Anonymousreply 265December 27, 2018 10:26 AM

R264 there is no way they lasted more than 4 years. They were well finished by the time lee started Instagram - Oct 2016. They possibly started around summer 2012. The other poster is right. Lee was in Atlanta huge chunks of their relationship and RA was working too. He filmed BS for six months in Germany. Lee didnā€™t attend the opening party of RAs play or any of the performances.

by Anonymousreply 266December 27, 2018 10:29 AM

R263 then he should choose a trust fund heir who doesn't work. It's not distance that doesn't work, it's the relationship. People get bored with each other. Even faster so if they are always together.

by Anonymousreply 267December 27, 2018 10:32 AM

R267 theyā€™re not always together though. They seem to have the right balance.

by Anonymousreply 268December 27, 2018 10:36 AM

R264 well if you spend say three months alone, does that count as having a partner during those? I don't think Matt is Lee's epic love and I just wrote that it's a relationship that doesn't work not the distance but still having your partner nearby is more convenient. I can't imagine spending months without sex because your partner is working some place else. And fuck open relationships. What I'm truly amazed about is how Lee is not bored yet. He used to choose partners who seemed like you could talk to them about something other than the current shoelace trend or tips for Instagram posing.

by Anonymousreply 269December 27, 2018 10:38 AM

Not attending RAs play seems more to do with him being deeply closeted than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 270December 27, 2018 10:42 AM

He attended the last play he did a few times - even sat in the front row so I donā€™t think it was anything to do with just being closeted.

by Anonymousreply 271December 27, 2018 10:44 AM

R270 No, since he attended The Crucible very openly, widely recognized by fans, sitting with Annabel Capper in the audience, posing with RA's costars, taking pics together with Anna F., etc. Simply, they had already broken up in September 2016, during LLL. They very likely broke up in Februry 2016, last time we had a sighting of LP around RA (Berlin) unless it was random. Since then, no more hints of them being together anymore.

by Anonymousreply 272December 27, 2018 10:46 AM

R269 maybe lee is into the lastest shoelace trend and posing for Instagram? Lol. Heā€™s not the fantasy in your silly fan girl head!

by Anonymousreply 273December 27, 2018 10:47 AM

R263 you don't love someone more just because your relationship is arranged in a way that is more convenient for you. I'd say the opposite is truer, if a relationship seems inconvenient and yet you keep trying then it means a lot.

by Anonymousreply 274December 27, 2018 10:47 AM

R273 then he manages to hide it very well. Oh well maybe he got bored with mature lovers. Shoelaces or not, tight young ass doesn't talk in bed.

by Anonymousreply 275December 27, 2018 10:49 AM

R274 that seems like a very romantic notion but in reality long distance relationships are especially difficult to maintain. Anyway itā€™s only really speculation that is why he and RA split up. There couldā€™ve been other reasons. RA describes himself as short tempered and anti social. To me at least theyā€™re not attractive qualities in a partner maybe lee thought the same.

by Anonymousreply 276December 27, 2018 10:50 AM

R272 well if we accept the fan theory that he started dating AL in summer 2016 then it fits the pattern. He broke up with her in winter and then dated MF since summer. Hey winter is here, Lee you get my hint? New summer is waiting.

by Anonymousreply 277December 27, 2018 10:52 AM

Itā€™s funny when Matt is described as a just a tight young ass. He certainly has a great ass but heā€™s only a few years younger than lee. Even though he works in the fashion industry which is a bad word round here, heā€™s no airhead. He seems pretty smart and creative actually which is why he and lee get a long so well.

by Anonymousreply 278December 27, 2018 10:54 AM

R278 so what exactly impressed you as smart and creative? His narcissistic photos? The incessant promo? His vapid fashionista crew?

by Anonymousreply 279December 27, 2018 10:57 AM

R279 the fact heā€™s holding a top job in his chosen field lol. So salty lmao.

by Anonymousreply 280December 27, 2018 10:59 AM

R276 my point was the other way around. If you have an easy relationship after a difficult one, it doesn't mean you love the current partner more than you loved the difficult one. At least if you go to some trouble to keep the relationship going, it shows you really want it.

by Anonymousreply 281December 27, 2018 11:00 AM

If I didn't think it was too surreal I would have thought this Matt fan is Matt himself lulz.

by Anonymousreply 282December 27, 2018 11:01 AM

R280 isn't his family some rich east coast elitists? Nope not impressed. Connections.

by Anonymousreply 283December 27, 2018 11:02 AM

r278 Oh, please, we all saw NH's ig story from a few days ago (the one with the crossword) and Matty boy is not bright at all. He may be great (questionable) with fashion and social media but aside from that ... his vocabulary probably mainly consists of "slay queeeen", "sexy daddy" and "yaasss" lol

by Anonymousreply 284December 27, 2018 11:04 AM

R283 his parents do not have connections in the fashion industry. I donā€™t even think theyā€™re particularly rich so your theory is complete bs.

by Anonymousreply 285December 27, 2018 11:08 AM

That said maybe after RA Lee is tired of discussing dead playwrights. No idea what AL was like. The thing is we know very little about his tastes. His own personality isn't a clue, you don't have to like people similar to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 286December 27, 2018 11:09 AM

R282 Jeeez... you despise Matty. Fine. But he's no airhead or just a young tight ass darling. R284 And you don't hold that type of job at TB just through connections. He works more than TB himself when it comes to live shows or events. You gotta be really bright, creative, smart talking and manipulative to succeed with business partners. But yeah sure, he sucks TB's dick. That's why he keeps the jobšŸ˜© Sleep on that. Oh and if I see AL with Matt.... Man, we wasted so many posts and threads on that bitch. I was convinced they were together. I fought anons for that shit. If she follows Matt... Bitch was nothing but a friend. And we got it all wrong and Lee didn't touch a pussy since high school. That makes Pace officially gay. We should soon apologize to J Greer. The woman was right all along.

by Anonymousreply 287December 27, 2018 11:17 AM

Actually no lol. Sometimes your ex becomes a friend. Sometimes you pretend to remain friends in order to get your ex back. Also there could be other women, not AL. We still know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 288December 27, 2018 11:20 AM

R284 well NH couldnā€™t get the answer either. I suppose he justs says ā€œslayyyyyā€ and ā€œyassssā€. Oh yes thatā€™s right heā€™s a journalist and an editor of a prestigious magazine. Your post smells of homophobia to me as well as being salty.

by Anonymousreply 289December 27, 2018 11:20 AM

R287 I worked in advertising, creative is not always the word. Manipulative oh yeah.

by Anonymousreply 290December 27, 2018 11:22 AM

In fact imagine I'm AL and I realized I want Lee back. You bet I'd suck up to Matt. I'd smile and shake his hand and praise his creativity and shit and fake worm my way into being his friend. Keep your enemies close.

by Anonymousreply 291December 27, 2018 11:25 AM

R291 If you wanted to get back with your ex you befriend his current partner of one and half year? I swear some posters watch/read too much fiction. It doesnā€™t work like that in real life, maybe in high school. Lee has made his choice. Sorry to all you fantasists- heā€™s dating a man (which he seems to prefer for long term relationships).

by Anonymousreply 292December 27, 2018 11:32 AM

R292 you create an illusion of only wanting to be friends. Thats how it works. If you want to be friends with someone, aren't you nice to their partner? Yes you are.

by Anonymousreply 293December 27, 2018 11:35 AM

If youā€™re a manipulative person, probably. (Or if youā€™re a immature kid) But as a adult honest and simple, not.

by Anonymousreply 294December 27, 2018 11:40 AM

Try saying, hey let's get back together, how about you dump that stupid motherfucker tonight so we can spend the night having celebratory sex? See if it works.

by Anonymousreply 295December 27, 2018 11:44 AM

Has nothing to do with gender btw, so dunno why that's suddenly an issue. As for choices, choices change.

by Anonymousreply 296December 27, 2018 11:49 AM

Looked at the photo from Minnesota from the post couple of days ago. Jesus, clean your glasses. There are blossoms on the tree on the background, so it might be taken in spring. I am sure Matt and Lee are together atm and enjoy the relaxing weekend. And the AL conspiracy is really fuck ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 297December 27, 2018 11:58 AM

I have to laugh at all these stupid crazy AL theories. Itā€™s funny how sheā€™s popular now. Sheā€™s a stylist who works in the fashion industry, funny how itā€™s acceptable for a female partner of Leeā€™s to work in fashion but not a male partner. No one barely mentioned ALā€™s career or whether she styled lee. If she did style him it wouldā€™ve been accepted but if Matt throws some TB his way heā€™s the trying to manipulate lee. Some posters state that the only reason they hate matt is because he works in the shallow industry of fashion. Why is AL immune to the level of hate but Matt isnā€™t? Itā€™s old fashioned homophobic ideas i think. Lee isnā€™t leaving matt anytime soon so suck it up guys.

by Anonymousreply 298December 27, 2018 12:02 PM

R298 when people thought they were dating she was tossed into the neat grinder. Worse than Matt because she is a woman and DL hates the idea of their idols being possibly bi. The only reason people are fine now is because she is not his gf. If tomorrow he dumps Matt for her, she will be critised again.

by Anonymousreply 299December 27, 2018 12:12 PM

Nick rosses ex of Matt must love Lee too Couse he like his movies

by Anonymousreply 300December 27, 2018 12:17 PM

Look his facebook

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301December 27, 2018 12:20 PM

R299 yes I seem to remember she was labelled fat, old and ugly but the fact she worked in the fashion industry was never brought up. Itā€™s just interesting to see the mud slinging towards matt because he does.

by Anonymousreply 302December 27, 2018 12:20 PM

R298 Matty is that you? You keep repeating yourself.

by Anonymousreply 303December 27, 2018 12:22 PM

R303 wow what a come back! You really have nothing to say lol.

by Anonymousreply 304December 27, 2018 12:27 PM

R302 she never used Lee to promote herself in her boss's eyes. She styled him some time ago but that's her job, they were not dating back then either as far as I know. With Matt it's like pushing TB nonstop onto anyone who as much as looks his way including turning his boyfriend into a live TB mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 305December 27, 2018 12:28 PM

R298 Because, like R299 stated, she's an ex smth. She's no threat. I'm not so sure they were a couple anymore. She is praised now and became sort of a victim since Lee left her. Another reason is... 98% of the posters on this thread are women hoping to jump on Lee's dick. Period. If it's confirmed AL was just a friend... Their daydreams will be crushed. They're gonna stay in denial forever cuz maybe, maybe he had some pussy behind closed doors. We just don't know about it. Right, R288? In kindergarten you befriend your ex's friends for attention. If you do that as an adult, you must have such a sad lil life.

by Anonymousreply 306December 27, 2018 12:31 PM

R306 you jump viewpoints awfully quick lol, also most fangirls who stalk him since Hobbit are this odd sort of fangirl who hates opposite sex relationships. You think the people you used to argue with over AL we're mostly gay men? Nope most of them are straight women who want their favorite male celeb to be exclusively gay.

by Anonymousreply 307December 27, 2018 12:37 PM

R307 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 308December 27, 2018 1:00 PM

I don't think most of LPs fangirls want him to be exclusively gay They do want him to be happy I dont think they care about his partners gender or orientation

by Anonymousreply 309December 27, 2018 4:09 PM

R307 Sure but not all of them, love. As proof you have the homophobic trolls from Twitter and Instagram. There's at least 1 poster on this thread who can't and won't accept Lee could be gay. It's ok. I appreciate more this fandom since I've seen Fern's lmao. Imagine having to deal with 12 year olds making edits and shipping Lee with Matt constantly. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Lagertha would have a heart attack every time she checks his tag.

by Anonymousreply 310December 27, 2018 4:14 PM

R262

"those kinky fantasies don't sound motherly lol."

(*blushes*) Really? I haven't noticed any "kinky" undertones in my speech. You're reading too much Wincest fanfiction!!! (LMAO)

I believe the whole "home-for-Xmas" tradition comes from really ancient times, probably from the times humans lived in caves. The Solstice is the longest, darkest and, sometimes, coldest night. People back there had no electricity and they had to gather around the fire in their caves because out of their shelter there was the unknown and, most times, death. It was a time to be together and really close (to maintain heat). We evolved but that memory remained and became an atavistic sensation that "I must be home for Xmas/Yule/the Solstice". I guess you can call me a "cave queen", if you want! (lol)

R310

I would cut Lee out of the edits and use Matt as a target for throwing knives!!! (lol)

P.S.: I had no idea Alicia was into the traditional fashion world. I believed she was a wardrobe designer of some kind. When people said she styled Lee, I was under the impression she was like my Mother who chooses my Father's clothing for events! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 311December 27, 2018 4:37 PM

R311 weā€™ve moved on from keeping each other warm in the cave and so has lee. We even have electricity and running water! If he wants to go to his bfs for Christmas he can lol. Heā€™s nearly 40 youā€™re forgetting. Iā€™m guessing you are a good bit older than lee (and Matt).

by Anonymousreply 312December 27, 2018 7:42 PM

Oh, I get it, so it's not cool to value traditions anymore. Sure, everyone can decide how to spent the holiday, but it does leave a bitter taste in your mouth when you see the family photo. whatever, priorities i guess.

P.S. age has nothing to do with it. I'm 28 and i still believe Christmas is a family holiday. You can literally choose any other day of the year to go on a vacay with boo and fuck all you want

by Anonymousreply 313December 27, 2018 7:59 PM

Sometimes Christmas is the only time people can get away for a vacay so to say that they can go on vacay any day is incorrect and anyway doesnā€™t matt have relatives in Massachusetts or are we going on someoneā€™s hunch that theyā€™re in P town? Lee didnā€™t seem to bothered about spending Christmas in Scotland with Karen Gillan or all those years he spent in England with RA, why is it only an issue now?

by Anonymousreply 314December 27, 2018 8:21 PM

I suspected P-Town because Eric geotagged it.

by Anonymousreply 315December 27, 2018 9:03 PM

My mom would be PISSED if I didn't come by at Christmas and I'm Lee's age. She told me because she felt sorry for our neighbor who's kids didn't give a damn fuck to show up.

by Anonymousreply 316December 27, 2018 9:04 PM

Are they with Eric?

by Anonymousreply 317December 27, 2018 9:05 PM

R316 lee must be the worst son ever. Is that what youā€™re saying?

by Anonymousreply 318December 27, 2018 9:06 PM

and what if you are in a relationship .. what about the family of the partner?the americans also have thanksgiving and can take turns. thanksgiving at one family and Christmas at the other. This is usually how relationships are, especially when families live in different parts of the country

by Anonymousreply 319December 27, 2018 9:46 PM

R318 No, that's just what you read into it. I just didn't expect such behavior from him. He changed imho.

R319 As do our families, but it seems LeeMatt are with none of their families this year.

by Anonymousreply 320December 27, 2018 10:22 PM

R320 he used to spend Christmas with RA in the Uk (which all the richlee shippers used to be delighted about) so it isnā€™t usual behavior for lee to spend Christmas away from home. Even when he didnā€™t have a partner he went to Scotland...so how has he changed?

by Anonymousreply 321December 27, 2018 10:26 PM

And spending Christmas with Matt's family would still mean being away from his own. Anyway I have no idea why people expect him to be very traditional, he spent it in different ways over the years. Quite the opposite I was surprised during the previous Christmas because they had only been dating for a few months, too early to meet the parents. Que that poster who keeps saying how serious they are lol.

by Anonymousreply 322December 27, 2018 11:22 PM

R321 didn't he spend that Christmas with AL? And then went to Scotland for the new year to fill the Party movie? And then he returned and left for China soon and AL disappeared from his life completely?

by Anonymousreply 323December 27, 2018 11:32 PM

I also thought Lee's with AL at Christmas 2016. She deleted that Christmas pic with the wine glass after unfollowing him.

by Anonymousreply 324December 27, 2018 11:55 PM

I'm so curious to know what happened. I know I have to right to personal stuff like that but I'm dying to know. Anyway that's my point, he's not a traditional person. I'm sure he talks to his family and they enjoy being together, you don't have to do it on some specific date.

by Anonymousreply 325December 28, 2018 12:44 AM

Have NO right, I mean

by Anonymousreply 326December 28, 2018 12:45 AM

R324 Interesting. Just had a look & she also deleted the ones from her birthday including ones with just her & VB and another girl. Why delete those but keep the ones on the farm & the dogs?

by Anonymousreply 327December 28, 2018 1:21 AM

What Iā€˜m curious about is why Lee has not send any chrismas or new year greetings yet.

by Anonymousreply 328December 28, 2018 1:24 AM

AL has deleted some more pictures, including those before lee, from herself, from her dog! I do not think that has anything to do with lee !

by Anonymousreply 329December 28, 2018 1:32 AM

R323 Yes. There were posts and likes suggesting hey wee together, visited a particular museum in the area.

2018 is the fourth Christmas in a row LP doesn't spend in TX. We think the last one was in 2014, because RA was spotted in Austin on late Dec. before they went to skiing in JH (infamous deleted skiing tweet)

by Anonymousreply 330December 28, 2018 4:09 AM

R312

I'm old enough to know how regret tastes. If, in order to be modern, you have to forsake tradition, then you'll excuse me while I come back to my cozy cave. (lol)

P.S.: I'm about the same age as Lee.

by Anonymousreply 331December 28, 2018 7:59 AM

R331 Iā€™m shocked youā€™re the same age as lee. Anyway, are you saying lee will regret all those Christmasā€™s spent away from home? Unfortunately, in the real world people canā€™t split themselves in two when they have partners. I would imagine he never misses thanksgiving in Texas so Christmas is a time when he can visit the family of partners. Iā€™m guessing you donā€™t have a partner otherwise it would be a familiar problem to have and if you do and bulldoze them into spending every Christmas with your family, youā€™re not being fair. My husband and I take it Christmas year about. Do I regret not spending Christmas with my parents? No because we are all adults and parents understand as theyā€™ve probably been there themselves. This convo is getting tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 332December 28, 2018 9:03 AM

It's not always a problem, some people just don't celebrate Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 333December 28, 2018 9:29 AM

R332

A fine solution: if they're planning to start a family (kids and the whole nine yards), they invite both families to spend Xmas with them at the farm! (The place seems huge.)

P.S.: Parents understand, but they suffer with the absence.

P.P.S.: You're right! I'm done with this stuff! Xmas is over, anyway, and "the world only spins forward".

R333

But, in the Western world, those who don't celebrate Xmas are bombarded by the media to feel the "X-mas spirit" and may succumb to depression.

by Anonymousreply 334December 28, 2018 9:35 AM

R332

P.P.P.S: Unlike Lee, who'll turn 40 next year, I'll remain 39 forever and I dare you to say otherwise!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 335December 28, 2018 9:38 AM

Will there be filming for Flying Tiger in January?

by Anonymousreply 336December 28, 2018 10:09 AM

Very strange, no photos at all. No vacation hints only Massachusetts. I wonder if Lee will post any new years pic maybe they celebrated a tie the knot party.

by Anonymousreply 337December 28, 2018 12:39 PM

hahaha you really give me a laugh, r336

by Anonymousreply 338December 28, 2018 1:30 PM

sorry r338 is for r337

by Anonymousreply 339December 28, 2018 1:32 PM

R337 You know shit is about to go down when no one expects it, when nothing moves on social media. Like Cyrus marrying Hemsworth after 10 years lol

by Anonymousreply 340December 28, 2018 4:21 PM

lmao R332 I'm married since over 10 years so don't worry (and I also have a girlfriend but that's another topic). I'm in the lucky position that my in-laws don't give a shit about Christmas and my husband prefers my family anyway. Thing is, MattLee suspectedly didn't spend Christmas with any of their families. I'd have understood it if they went to the Foleys, but they probably went to P-Town and I doubt the Foleys joined the gay fuckfest. R337 Well THAT would be even worse if they did it in the absence of their parents.

by Anonymousreply 341December 28, 2018 4:53 PM

For 2019, let's try to focus on the good sides of Matty. It could be worse. Sounds strange, but it actually could be worse. Imagine Lee'd date a VEGAN and became obsessed with posting all their plant-eaters Bullshit. We would cry in regret when the next PFW came up lol

by Anonymousreply 342December 28, 2018 4:55 PM

R341 I was convinced that was written by Lagertha till I got to the nickname šŸ˜‚ Of course it could be so much worse. I ship Lee with Matty since I've discovered Cody Fern's vegan, Ken doll, Bieber fangirl, wannabe Kartrashian, botoxed bf. I'll say it till the day I die now lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 28, 2018 5:13 PM

R341 does your husband know you have a gf? Sorry off topic lol

by Anonymousreply 344December 28, 2018 5:16 PM

R343 JFC dat boy is a nightmare. Praise Matty!

R344 Yes, she's more like our girlfriend lol. We kinda share her but she leans more towards me.

by Anonymousreply 345December 28, 2018 5:21 PM

R343 nice outfit lol! And matt was teased for having shorter pants, seriously guys, lee couldā€™ve done a LOT worse.

by Anonymousreply 346December 28, 2018 5:28 PM

Look at our dapper boy against this Eric guy! I feel acually bad thinking he was the worst choice. He may not be the best but let's be happy Lee didn't downgrade THIS much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 28, 2018 5:34 PM

R347 thatā€™s a really handsome pic of matt.

by Anonymousreply 348December 28, 2018 5:57 PM

Oh wow, yes it is. Beautiful face

by Anonymousreply 349December 28, 2018 5:58 PM

R343

Odin's beard! This guy seems to be straight out Niflheim! Someone, please, reset Bifrost!!! (lol)

I guess that, considering the new facts, Lee could do worse than dating ol' Matt... But he also could do better! I don't know why, but I keep sensing these vibes that Tom Ford and Lee would make a great couple.

P.S.: Adonis, thanks for the nightmares... not! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 350December 28, 2018 6:08 PM

R350 I can continue šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351December 28, 2018 6:16 PM

R351

It's not working (URL signature mismatch)! But don't worry, I got the picture!!!

P.S.: Why do you hate me? (*sobs*)

P.P.S.: I like the picture below, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 28, 2018 6:24 PM

Btw, I'm still waiting for the AiA video of Lee's flying wiener.

by Anonymousreply 353December 28, 2018 6:49 PM

R350 Lee and Tom Ford? No! Umm excuse me? I thought you hated the fashion industry but you want him with a fashion designer.

by Anonymousreply 354December 28, 2018 7:21 PM

Ahahaha i love how we have to compare MF to Fern's sissy (which is probably one of the worst cases out there) to make him look better! You're right, it could have been a lot worse BUT ALSO it could have been a lot better. . .

P.S. Tom F is hot.

by Anonymousreply 355December 28, 2018 7:23 PM

R354

I'm not into fashion, but if Lee is, Tom F. is (was?) a handsome,charming and (apparently) intelligent man. I know he's now married with kids, but I remember seeing him some years ago. He was walking on the beach with a (reported) BF. The scene took place on a beach in Brazil. It seems his BF was a native. I remember thinking that Tom F. was some serious "daddy material"! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 356December 28, 2018 7:30 PM

R352 it works now for me but whatever... I don't want to turn the thread into a Fern one. Tho that shit is so entertaining when there's no gossip to chew on lol. And I'd still take Matty over Tom F. R355. I've always found Ford creepy handsome. Just like Bomer. You know... A person so perfect and pretty it creeps you out lol

by Anonymousreply 357December 28, 2018 7:33 PM

Can you imagine if RA started dating someone like Eric? Lol. The A Army would have a collective meltdown and some of them had the nerve to call Lee a sissy/poof.

by Anonymousreply 358December 28, 2018 7:44 PM

R356

P.S.: My bad! My memory tricked me: the one I saw on the beach was Marc Jacobs! But my opinion remains: Tom F. is a handsome "sugar daddy"!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 359December 28, 2018 7:51 PM

For those of you who wondered "what could LP have ever seen in AL" (whether as a friend or more than that), please see her Insta story about certain un-follows she has experienced of late. Strength, class, wisdom, maturity, and respect for family and good advice.

by Anonymousreply 360December 28, 2018 11:52 PM

I read that, good for her.

And people were right, she's deleted a lot of her stuff, mainly personal. Didn't Veronika also post the group pic though from AL's birthday as looks like she also deleted that one off her's too??

by Anonymousreply 361December 29, 2018 1:03 AM

Wasn't that the birthday where Lee also was?

by Anonymousreply 362December 29, 2018 1:38 AM

This lady is confusing af. So now she's basically saying that Lee unfollowed her cuz her photos were too artistry, too progressive, too much feminism? Perhaps he unfollowed her because her account is boring or because they didn't speak in ages. I don't unfollow a friend. And he stopped liking her pics the moment Matt came in. Oh wait... She unfollowed him first and recently deleted the pic with him from her birthday. That was huge evidence. New fans will probably never see it. But I think she wanted to eliminate every trace of her from the account. No one even knows who she is. She only posts models. I remember thinking she is one the first time I found her. She must have hit the menopause if you ask me. šŸ˜©

by Anonymousreply 363December 29, 2018 6:22 AM

Maybe it has nothing to do with Lee. You are all reading everything as related to him.

by Anonymousreply 364December 29, 2018 7:02 AM

R363 Actually, far from it. She's deleted a lot of her personal pics except most that were associated with Lee. Maybe her unfollowing was simply an accident since she followed again. Lee on the other hand, who is supposedly unbothered by sm, must have been looking to see she had unfollowed & be bothered by it enough to delete her. I think this spoke volumes about Lee tbh.

by Anonymousreply 365December 29, 2018 7:29 AM

I saw her IG story, too. Good for her! Just that made me like her and respect her a thousand times more. I'll wait for the day MF posts something like this... I'm patient, I can wait. Call her fat, ugly or whatever but as r360 said she shows Class and Strength. For those of you asking why would anyone want her back... well, that's why. She just seems like e person that would have something to say and contribute to a conversation.

r365 i'm not sure if you can unfollow someone by accident lol. That break up was confusing as hell. But I agree with you, Lee's reaction spoke a ton. He's one bitter boy. The fact that she followed him again maybe means she's willing to be friends... idk Not everyone hates their exes, most mature people don't. It's like you're ashamed of that person and that you let them in your life... which honestly speaks more about you than them.

r363 It probably has nothing to do with Lee. I think he's the last person judging her for showing nipples on her IG rofl

P.S If anyone is hitting menopause/ midlife crisis is LP himself.

by Anonymousreply 366December 29, 2018 7:52 AM

R366 why is lee having a midlife crisis? If he dumped matt and started dating a twink maybe yes but heā€™s in a long(ish) relationship with someone who is of similar age and has a good steady job. Iā€™m guessing by how much you seem to admire AL you want lee to come to his senses and go back to dating women and settle down with wife/children.

by Anonymousreply 367December 29, 2018 8:10 AM

r365 Did she accidently unfollow Sally too ? Unfortunately she didn't refollow her then.

by Anonymousreply 368December 29, 2018 8:13 AM

R365 an accident she discovered a year later? Lol no. They did stop hanging out almost instantly. No coincidences.

by Anonymousreply 369December 29, 2018 8:19 AM

R367 lol did you miss the constant talk here abt Lee and Matt marrying and having kids?

by Anonymousreply 370December 29, 2018 8:20 AM

R366

"I'll wait for the day MF posts something like this... I'm patient, I can wait."

Yes! But you're not immortal!!! (lol)

" i'm not sure if you can unfollow someone by accident"

Some time ago, I heard a lot of people complaining about bugs that made them lose followers. Perhaps, she was affected and didn't notice it.

P.S.: Why Americans go ballistic about breastfeeding. It's good; it's natural. Nothing to be afraid of (or disgusted)! (lol)

P.P.S.: Midlife crisis or temporary insanity? (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 29, 2018 8:21 AM

Now we have a MF fan here and an AL fan. And my NY wish for Lee is to meet someone else lol. I can't bear another year of TB bleach and instagraming

by Anonymousreply 372December 29, 2018 8:22 AM

R367

Omg, AL drops an IG story (most likely for Chinese fans) and now she is mother Teresa. Wise and classy etc. etc.

And Lee is a jerk.

Makes me wonder how many homophobic Chinese fans are here who are still angry that Lee is with a guy instead of a woman.

-Nobody knows if they really dated. -And IF they did, nobody knows why they broke up and how (messy) the break up was. -Nobody knows who the guilty one is.

But now because of ALs instastory, Lee MUST be the wrongdoer.

MF and LP get hate. AL gets respect. Ugh. šŸ™„ Move along please!

by Anonymousreply 373December 29, 2018 8:23 AM

R373 exactly!!

by Anonymousreply 374December 29, 2018 8:26 AM

R373 yeah I used to get angry at people who said he was a liar about dating women but how can you fight for equality and then be mad he's dating a guy? That's missing the point by a mile. You don't get to have different standards. Matt, AL, whoever he dates, they will be judged similarly, their gender irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 375December 29, 2018 8:29 AM

r366 Nope, not at all. I don't see him as a family man at all. Why anything has to do with her gender... Yeah, I like her more than MF, so what? Because she's a woman she's immediately worse? lol. and because she's a woman it necessarily means that I want them to settle down with kids and hit? lol. Sure, yeah, that's exactly it...

I would love a new face, sadly for now I can only compare what I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 376December 29, 2018 8:32 AM

It was meant for r367

by Anonymousreply 377December 29, 2018 8:34 AM

Anyway they dated two years ago, why do people connect anything she says to Lee now? Also I'm too lazy to recount the facts but there was much more to them dropping out if each other's life than an accidental unfollowing. No one knows what happened. She could be a jerk to him for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 378December 29, 2018 8:53 AM

R373 I choked on my coffee when I read the "classy, wise AL" poem posted by that anon, who obviously is a shešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ AL is bitter people unfollow her and she decided to write something about it, afraid she'll lose more followers. I'm one of those who always found her account boring af btw. She's a stylist but her account is no different from a fan obsessed with fashion. Just crossed my mind that she probably lost all the followers linked to Lee since they unfollowed each other. Maybe that's why she followed him back lol. Seeing AL being praised on Pace's threads was more entertaining than Fern's twinkšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Y'all really, really hate Matty huh? So much now you want AL back. I'm expecting a meltdown over RA soon. šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 379December 29, 2018 8:54 AM

R365 She only unfollowed him in what Oct this year? He realised about 2 weeks later. Hardly a year. She was still liking his posts upto Sept 2018.

LOL I'm perfectly aware how silly an accidental unfollowing is though just making a suggestion why the unfollow then follow again when she doesn't seem to hate him that much after all. Lillian recently had several stories over her shock at 'accidently unfollowing' one of her friends & only realising when she saw he had unfollowed her back.

It makes me laugh how defensive stans get when anyone suggests Lee isn't 100% the sweetheart they believe him to be. He's clearly not lol.

by Anonymousreply 380December 29, 2018 9:01 AM

R376 you still havenā€™t answered why you think lee is having a midlife crisis.

by Anonymousreply 381December 29, 2018 9:05 AM

R380 didn't she unfollow him on Twitter is n winter 2017? There was this big deal with her deleting stuff and unfollowing his friends. Someone needs to bring in the hard facts. You know, like they say, the facts are these

by Anonymousreply 382December 29, 2018 9:06 AM

R373 lol Leeā€˜s dumb Chinese wifes from leepace bar didnā€™t even know who the hell is AL. As for us who first found her ā€œPlaying dates ā€ pic with Lee, we love Matty!

by Anonymousreply 383December 29, 2018 9:09 AM

R380 so an accidental unfollowing reveals he is not a sweetheart? Lol if I discovered someone I don't talk to anymore unfollowed me, I'd most likely unfollow them too. Why keepextra baggage if the person is not a part of my life anymore? Also we still haven't an idea what happened in winter 2017. No idea in the slightest. People just assume she is a victim because she is a woman. If Lee and Matt suddenly stopped seeing each other, no one would automatically assume Lee is at fault.

by Anonymousreply 384December 29, 2018 9:10 AM

R382 She unfollowed Sally & James last year. She was liking Lee's posts until September this year then unfollowed him about two months ago. He unfollowed her 2/3 weeks later. She's been deleting loads of old posts but kept most of the ones to do with him except the birthday one. There you go.

by Anonymousreply 385December 29, 2018 9:12 AM

She unfollowed him on twitter or something like this too. I remember there was an intense discussion around it. Whether or not they broke up. Lee was chill af on social media but she was going around unfollowing people and deleting stuff.

by Anonymousreply 386December 29, 2018 9:19 AM

R355 Hahaha yes, just set the standard extremely low and suddenly everything seems awesome.

R347 Matt's looks is the last trait I'd have an issue with. He's more attactive than most people Lee dated. Well, the known ones. Of course, there might be a crowd of hotties we don't know about but from what I see Lee either has unusual ideas of beauty or isn't into looks when it comes to dating. I can't remember a single conventional hottie among his known partners. Well RA is not an ugly guy but hey he was in his forties, wrinkles galore.

by Anonymousreply 387December 29, 2018 9:25 AM

I rather believe that her posting is PR for her "girls.girls girls" thing and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 388December 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Did the girls only thing happen after LP or before?

by Anonymousreply 389December 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Come on, chicks. Don't you have other topics to discuss? I ask myself when the old themes will pop up, like Lee is a user, meth head, was a rent boy during Juilliard, uses elderly men for money, hm, what else, was beaten up by RA nearly every day? Come down, everybody, let's wait if we knew something about new year's vacation.

by Anonymousreply 390December 29, 2018 9:54 AM

R383

Wait, wasn't it mentioned earlier that the Chinese wives were the 'first' ones who found out about AL?

R380

ROFL šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 391December 29, 2018 9:56 AM

For shoes lol. That rent boy troll is a meth user himself. or herself. that was the dumbest piece of gossip I've heard in my whole life.

by Anonymousreply 392December 29, 2018 9:57 AM

R388 Read it and I agree. It's a typical expression in a way. I don't get what's so feminist about doing photoshoots of heavily made-up women in revealng tight clothes but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 393December 29, 2018 10:01 AM

R363 "And he stopped liking her pics the moment Matt came in. "

Yep that was a dead giveaway of Matt being a jealous bitch rofl.

by Anonymousreply 394December 29, 2018 10:13 AM

R366 he's the bitter one? She dropped his friends and relatives on social media like hot potatoes and deleted half the photos related to him. Unfollowed him on twitter if I remember correctly. He did nothing. Then she unfollowed him. Of course he also unfollowed her, what else was he supposed to do?

If I were him I'd unfollowed her right after the big drop&delete in 2017. It was very definitely pointed at him, and she probably only kept following him on insta in order to watch what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 395December 29, 2018 10:21 AM

R391 Not the same group of Chinese fans. The homophobia wifes form leepace bar are stupid and annoy as fuck. They barely understand English. And our threadā€™s favorite Miss Pan likes to guide them and make friends with them.

by Anonymousreply 396December 29, 2018 10:21 AM

R396

Aha. Why am I not even the slightest bit surprised by that last part. Thnx šŸ˜Š

by Anonymousreply 397December 29, 2018 10:41 AM

R384 Lee is never at 'fault' for anything, that's the point. He's a perfect angel beyond reproach. Any suggestion otherwise has stans in a twist demanding you explain yourself. I don't think he's a jerk at all just not an innocent child & I don't see the problem with suggesting he may be just as at 'fault' as the other is. The automatic leap has always been AL or RA or CS & whoever are in the wrong. Matt hasn't even split with him yet & he's already at fault lol. The line that will be taken if/when that happens has already been set.

R388. V good point. AL certainly didn't mind the attention (though obv not the bile she got). We said that when she & her friends were posting from the farm & geotagging. They certainly weren't the last though. Stan view was Lee got rid because of this shocking behaviour however Matt's crew get a pass for the same thing from the same people so I doubt it.

R395 No need to exaggerate. She deleted one pic. The rest related to him are still up so hardly half. I'd love for some proper tea spilt though.

by Anonymousreply 398December 29, 2018 10:56 AM

R398 I'm 100% sure Lee is a lovely, swet kind person and anyone who opposes him is a lowly jerk. That is like, the law.

by Anonymousreply 399December 29, 2018 11:02 AM

Also there was far more than just deleting one photo.

by Anonymousreply 400December 29, 2018 11:30 AM

R366 That depends on why that person became your ex. Sometimes when you get to know people better, you do feel ashamed for liking them at first. Or they unpleasantly surprise you and then you feel stupid for not figuring it out earlier. One of my exes simply disappeared on me, fuck if I ever talk to her again.

by Anonymousreply 401December 29, 2018 11:32 AM

R401

An ex also disappeared on me, but I want to talk to him. Actually, I want to punch him first and then ask "Where are my 20 bucks?"!!! LMAO

But the "feeling stupid"part is the worst, especially if you, like me, chose to disregard your intuition just because of... reasons.

by Anonymousreply 402December 29, 2018 1:59 PM

Wow. It's astonishing how many of you don't get the point about AL's insta story. It was not bitterness over being unfollowed (which many here then interpreted as hypocrisy and/or somehow linked to Lee), it was the reason for it--the Rachel McA breast pump photo. Heaven forbid women's breasts be shown for their biological purpose rather than for sexual pleasure. That's what she was upset about and that's where she was mature enough to recognize the wisdom of her 96 year old father, with whom she openly states she does not always have the best relationship. Irrespective of whatever you think may or may not have happened with Lee (which is irrelevant), AL showed a hell of a lot more class and maturity than simply bitching back with a comment like "haters gonna hate" or whining about being unfollowed. The Rachel McA photo may seem like a silly photo shoot of a celebrity, but it is a groundbreaking cultural moment in a nation where showing "tits" are ok, but showing the biological function of breasts is not. (Most of you probably aren't old enough or American enough to remember Demi Moore's nude photo when heavily pregnant--a similar cultural watershed moment.) AL stood her ground and gave props to her father's insight. I know nothing else about AL, but she, Rachel McA, and everyone else involved in that shoot are to be commended.

by Anonymousreply 403December 29, 2018 2:00 PM

I didn't even recognize those plastic devices, I've never seen them in real life. Just guessed because of their positioning and the implication that the photo is not only potentionally scandalous (then they would have been sex toys) but feminist. I'm from Europe, topless women on the beach is typical, especially in France, no one could care less.

Anyway I think her message has nothing to do with Lee, but her unfollowing him and then a new follow definitely show something is going on. I've always been curious what type of woman he would go for, because his tastes in men seem too different to pin down (literally nothing in common between RA and Matt, for example, except that they both have naturally fair skin, Matt's tan is fake and I'm sure his natural hair color is dark blonde or light brown), but he seems to have sexual chemistry with women on screen too unlike most gay actors.

by Anonymousreply 404December 29, 2018 2:33 PM

Ladies he is still gay, whatever you say

by Anonymousreply 405December 29, 2018 3:28 PM

It doesn't matter what we say, it matters what he says.

by Anonymousreply 406December 29, 2018 3:34 PM

R395 "She dropped his friends and relatives on social media like hot potatoes and deleted half the photos related to him. Unfollowed him on twitter if I remember correctly. He did nothing. Then she unfollowed him." This screams: *I tried but I found out he's gay.* Big time. From personal experience ladies, that's how a woman reacts. Sure, the reason could be another but it happened too fast and radical. That's the vibe I get now.

by Anonymousreply 407December 29, 2018 3:48 PM

For sixth months? She doesn't look dumb.

by Anonymousreply 408December 29, 2018 4:26 PM

R404, those are suction cups used for a breast milk pump machine. Topless would not have been controversial. Sex toys would not have been as controversial. Remind Americans that breasts are primarily intended to feed human offspring--and not for male sexual gratification--and all hell breaks loose. That's why the photo was controversial. There are still places in the US where public breastfeeding, even if the woman discretely covers herself, is illegal and even if it is recognized as the healthiest way to feed a child, breastfeeding is considered a "dirty" secret women need to keep to themselves. Fuck that shit--go Rachel McA and team!!

by Anonymousreply 409December 29, 2018 4:31 PM

R409

It seems some family members, friends and followers acted like Marge ("The Simpsons"). If only they knew, children who are breastfed are less prone to become obese adults, perhaps they could save hundreds of lives lost every year. And let's not forget that breastfeeding increases immunity, among other benefits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 29, 2018 4:48 PM

r403 thank you! the truth is on dl people just love to hate other people lol. And since AL is Lee's ex people just love to shit on her and were quick to judge her. Whatever, when something good happens it deserves to be addressed.

r407 Weren't you the one fighting people who said she was just a friend? lol. Yeah, six months, she played dumb. It took her that long to realize LP doesn't like pussy. . . I'm sure that's what happened. haha.

by Anonymousreply 411December 29, 2018 5:26 PM

Holy shit there have 100 posts since I last checked this thread yesterday. I was hoping that meant Matt was gone. Why are we talking about breastfeeding?!?!

by Anonymousreply 412December 29, 2018 5:47 PM

R412 AL is being discussed again šŸ™„. Anyway, I wish the boys would throw us a bone. I wonder will they spend NYs away from home? Please post a pic LeeMatt - donā€™t care which one of you does!

by Anonymousreply 413December 29, 2018 6:17 PM

R411 I'm not saying she realized he's gay after 6 months. Maybe he tried to date her but after a while he got tired of it and went "listen, this is not working, I prefer men bla blah blah". That shit could've hurt her. Yes, I always believed he was genuinely with her but her actions reveal it wasn't a nice break up. Friends or not. It's much worse if she was just a friend actually. What a rude way to cancel a friendship... He really must have done something to her or she overreacted. And I was totally fine with the unfollowing thingy till she followed him again. It's normal to unfollow an ex or a friend you don't see in ages... But now she got back into it, uses TB, follows Kelly... All I'm saying is that, at this point, it would make more sense if they were just friends all along.

by Anonymousreply 414December 29, 2018 7:47 PM

I never really believed they fucked tbh

by Anonymousreply 415December 29, 2018 9:10 PM

Back then, I thought Lee ended their friendship because he felt his then-valued privacy hurt by her sneaky pictures on IG, and she had some really sneaky ones. But then NH came and he posted pictures galore, on the other hand, they weren't as sneaky. Alas, now Matty's friends are doing quite the same as AL and Veronika, so I don't know what to think anymore.

by Anonymousreply 416December 29, 2018 9:13 PM

Guys!

Lee just refollowd Luke Gilford. We should change our topic.

by Anonymousreply 417December 29, 2018 9:42 PM

LG entered the game. Let the writing of the fanfics begin lol

by Anonymousreply 418December 29, 2018 9:43 PM

What is the big deal with lee following him? Matt follows him and regularly likes his posts. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything weird going on.

by Anonymousreply 419December 29, 2018 9:45 PM

Prob because Lee was following him then unfollowed along with his ex Carter around the time he got with Matt last year. There was speculation of them hooking up at Fire island before Matt too.

by Anonymousreply 420December 29, 2018 9:51 PM

That rumor came from dl. There was no evidence that they hooked up in Fire Island. Lee was following a few a Miles M friends around that time which he unfollowed. I think couldā€™ve hooked up with one of them.

by Anonymousreply 421December 29, 2018 10:08 PM

Speaking of Miles M, he & Matty used to follow each other and like each otherā€™s pic on instagram during 2013 & 2014. They are like totally strangers now even though Lee follows MM. So...whatā€™s happened?

by Anonymousreply 422December 29, 2018 10:20 PM

R422 maybe they used to be friendly but then began to move in different social circles. They donā€™t seem to have any friends in common apart from lee now. Didnā€™t miles start dating ZQ around 2013?

by Anonymousreply 423December 29, 2018 10:40 PM

R423 They have a lot of friends in common. Nick H, Jed, Reid, Conner Stanley... LG is Their common friend as well. Matty even attended ZQā€™s brithday party with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 424December 30, 2018 12:14 AM

R424 oh yes I forgot about Jed. He would be the main one closest to miles. My mistake.

by Anonymousreply 425December 30, 2018 1:33 AM

R414 you are describing anyone who was suddenly dumped for whatever reason. Anyway her using TB means nothing, she us a stylist, MF is not TB, just someone who works for him. As for LG maybe they reconnected during Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 426December 30, 2018 2:57 AM

LOL! Y'all see I was right and they celebrated something like Lee's 20 Load Weekend in P-Town

by Anonymousreply 427December 30, 2018 6:51 AM

Do you really think they are fuckin like nuts and have orgies? I don't see Lee and Matt that they are into kink and groups.

by Anonymousreply 428December 30, 2018 6:56 AM

Don't know about groups but Lee screams kink. He's that kinda open and experimental person

by Anonymousreply 429December 30, 2018 7:01 AM

R429 I donā€™t agree. If lee was the type who was always single and seemed to have a lot of young single friends I would think that but he always seems quite sensible with his partners. For someone relatively well known especially in NY when most the gay population went to AiA there are no rumors or scandal about him.

by Anonymousreply 430December 30, 2018 7:25 AM

There had been a lot rumor about this.like he was a prostitute and so on. And that he love to suck a lot of ducks during filming and that he bottoms for everyone who want to fuck him. But this are only horrible rumors here on dl I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 431December 30, 2018 8:05 AM

You don't know what kink is, do you? It has zero to do with changing partners, promiscuity or prostitution. Kink is just the opposite of plain vanilla sex and I think Lee is all but boring and standard in bed. He surely tries out new things with his partner.

by Anonymousreply 432December 30, 2018 8:09 AM

R428 Lol I don't know about Lee but Matt is definitely a bit of an exhibitionist. He seems barely able to pose for a photo with clothes on.

by Anonymousreply 433December 30, 2018 1:18 PM

R431 Typical envious DL rumors. Open any thread in which people talk about an attractive, successful guy who likes to date other guys and you'll find out he's a cheap methhead whore according to locals.

by Anonymousreply 434December 30, 2018 1:19 PM

R432 His partners seem to be vanilla and boring though. I don't know enough about the earlier ones, but RA looked like he could never relax, AL seems kinda tiresome in the ultra modern, socially sensitive way, and Matt is too busy admiring his reflection in the mirror to pay attention to sex. Maybe opposites attract, lol. Like, I'm looking at Lee and I believe Amy's words about his way of enjoyng life, but he's the only one in that crowd who makes such a impression.

by Anonymousreply 435December 30, 2018 1:27 PM

What did Amy say about him? Bare in mind they made the film in 2007 and they have never hung out together since.

by Anonymousreply 436December 30, 2018 1:50 PM

Damn, I'd love to think of Lee as a kinky person. Just imagine. I bet there are some tucked away sex toys in one of his nightstands - blindfold, handcuffs, ropes, ball gag (hmm or not. you can scream all you want in the farm lol), a dildo or two, bullet vibrator, etc. . . I'm pretty sure he's a switch sooo you can let your imagination run wild. And I wouldn't be surprised if Matt calls him 'daddy' in the midst of it. LOL

P.S. I agree that all of his partners seem too vanilla but you can never know.

by Anonymousreply 437December 30, 2018 2:04 PM

R436 Nothing too intimate but it didn't strike me as typical praise for an actor you worked with, it was individual, so I think she did see that in him. Here's the quote

he is one of those people who really enjoys life. He just rolls with the punches. Iā€™ve never seen anyone more spontaneous than him. I really envy that. Heā€™s so spontaneous in his life. Heā€™s so much fun to do something with. Itā€™s always an adventure. Whatever comes up. Iā€™m not spontaneous like that at all, so I really envy that quality in him. Heā€™s wonderful to work with.

by Anonymousreply 438December 30, 2018 2:05 PM

R437 Matt doesnā€™t seem vanilla at all to me. Going by his Instagram likes he enjoys sexy gay men and the male form. Lucky lee I say!

by Anonymousreply 439December 30, 2018 2:10 PM

Another story that stuck with me was how Lee was traveling around India as a teenager (alone!) and he got back the backpack that was stolen from him. People always say how he is like a teddy bear but that had to be some very quick reaction from him to give chase and catch the thief.

by Anonymousreply 440December 30, 2018 2:50 PM

RA always strikes me as a BDSM person

by Anonymousreply 441December 30, 2018 3:41 PM

R441 So tightly wound huh? I'd call this "virgin until his thirties" kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 442December 30, 2018 3:42 PM

Where are these two now? Still no sightings?

by Anonymousreply 443December 31, 2018 12:27 AM

Jameica I have heared

by Anonymousreply 444December 31, 2018 6:40 AM

Kelly's working in Jamaica but she didn't tag Matt in her post.

by Anonymousreply 445December 31, 2018 6:44 AM

My bad, just checked she's not working but she didn't tag Matt.

by Anonymousreply 446December 31, 2018 6:50 AM

I don't think they're with Kelly. There's no sight of Lee and Matt in those's ig stories Kelly tagged in her post and this is the guy in Kelly's pic, check his ig story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 31, 2018 7:13 AM

R444 They're not tied to the hips to Kelly. lol

by Anonymousreply 448December 31, 2018 7:17 AM

R437

Interesting... The next best-seller "50 Shades Of Lee": I'd read that! (lol)

OT:

P.S.: There's a series of Supernatural fanfics called "the anti-kink series" by ash-carpenter on Livejournal. If you want to laugh until you pee yourself, try it! LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449December 31, 2018 7:55 AM

R447 Heā€™s Kellyā€™s boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 450December 31, 2018 9:14 AM

Let's see if he finally remembers his fans and leaves a message on sm for the new year. . . I miss the old days when he actually engaged with fans and used twitter for more than just promoting his shit. Lee was never super active but at least threw us a bone every once in a while. He changed.

by Anonymousreply 451December 31, 2018 9:35 AM

After the invasive and often downright rude fan crowd during AIA anyone would have had enough fan attention to last him a year.

by Anonymousreply 452December 31, 2018 9:56 AM

r452 He's a public figure, an actor. That was nothing in comparison with what other celebrities go through and still find time to write two sentences on sm. And Lee is lurking on both IG and Twitter. Let's face it, he simply stopped caring. I pray he can prove me wrong soon.

by Anonymousreply 453December 31, 2018 10:13 AM

How do you know whether he is lurking or not?

by Anonymousreply 454December 31, 2018 10:23 AM

Why kelly coments in new pic of Matt in Ig proud mon ? Maybe Lee and Mat really wish a baby

by Anonymousreply 455December 31, 2018 10:43 AM

And Matt is in ig history of Lilliam . I think they are work

by Anonymousreply 456December 31, 2018 10:45 AM

R456 you trust the postings of lillian? exactly the lillian who loves to post age-old shit ?

by Anonymousreply 457December 31, 2018 10:57 AM

R455

Nah. She sees him as more of a 'son'. It is just an often used expression. I often call my best friend 'wifey', but it doesn't mean we're actually married.

by Anonymousreply 458December 31, 2018 12:27 PM

Well, I'm not Lee, but I'd like to wish all my fellow DLers a Happy New Year, with plenty of achievements and good news!!!

May the Northern Lights, which are reflexes of the shields of the Valkyries, lead us to a great year!

XXXOOOXXX

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459December 31, 2018 12:57 PM

Thanks, Lagertha! Half the reason I'm here are your entertaining posts.

Happy New Year from me, too! May your 2019 be decorated with sweet memories, wonderful days and memorable nights!

P.S. May 2019 bring us many posts which we can discuss. (Because right now it's boring af)

by Anonymousreply 460December 31, 2018 1:32 PM

Be careful what you wish for, there is some stuff i would really prefer not to discuss lol

by Anonymousreply 461December 31, 2018 2:25 PM

Still no new photos?

by Anonymousreply 462December 31, 2018 4:05 PM

Last one this year:

Have you seen this (posted 1 week ago)?

P.S.: I'm not sure it's Lee because of the dark glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463December 31, 2018 5:34 PM

No didnā€™t see that because she has her account on private now. Thatā€™s not lee thatā€™s her bf.

by Anonymousreply 464December 31, 2018 5:43 PM

Just had a nosey. Her account is no longer private lol.

by Anonymousreply 465December 31, 2018 5:48 PM

I believed we were going to take a last glimpse of Lee (Awwwwwwww!) and Matt (Ewwwwwwwwww!) this year... Bummer!!!

P.S.: Dark colored glasses should be banned! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 466December 31, 2018 5:53 PM

she wrote under the picture "miss you 2" leeepfrog .... mhhhhh ..... and that's what she wrote 2 weeks ago, when the rumors about a mattle separation came up.

by Anonymousreply 467December 31, 2018 6:17 PM

I mean mattlee

by Anonymousreply 468December 31, 2018 6:22 PM

R467 lee was in LA with matt. I think thatā€™s what she means.

by Anonymousreply 469December 31, 2018 6:23 PM

Sounds like she hasn't seen him in awhile. Looking for her next invite to the farm lol.

by Anonymousreply 470December 31, 2018 6:48 PM

Still kind of interesting she felt like pointing it out.

by Anonymousreply 471December 31, 2018 6:49 PM

which is real net worth of Lee?

by Anonymousreply 472December 31, 2018 8:06 PM

Just let me check his bank account and I'll let you know.

by Anonymousreply 473December 31, 2018 8:15 PM

R467

Of course she just HAD to mention it. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚ Knowing that Lee stans will see it at one point.

-sigh- Sad šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 474December 31, 2018 9:18 PM

Oh (almost) HAPPY NEW YEAR DL-ers!

Even to the ones who don't like me šŸ˜šŸ˜˜

* sips tea *

by Anonymousreply 475December 31, 2018 9:21 PM

Happy new year šŸŽŠšŸŽ‰šŸŽŠšŸŽ‰šŸŽŠ DL'ers

by Anonymousreply 476December 31, 2018 10:20 PM

Happy new year chicks

by Anonymousreply 477December 31, 2018 10:23 PM

No sign of the boys. Maybe they spent NYE just the two of them at the farm.

by Anonymousreply 478January 1, 2019 7:21 AM

Matt going anywhere without 100 friends? Do you seriously believe that? I'm surprised none of his crew is filming when he has sex with his boyfriend to make it into an insta story.

by Anonymousreply 479January 1, 2019 7:26 AM

I doubt they spent the holidays alone, but maybe just for once they were with people who don't have SM or don't share private photos on them.

by Anonymousreply 480January 1, 2019 7:43 AM

Maybe Lee got tired of the social media exposure? Remember why people started to talk about the separation? Not just because of "free" but also because after the big TB exposure at the CI event, he disappeared off the radars of Matt's crew.

Whereas there was quite a lot of exposure all through summer and fall even including some very private videos. Maybe he decided he does not want to be that open after all so he vetoed social media for the winter vacation.

by Anonymousreply 481January 1, 2019 7:51 AM

R481 I think youā€™re reading into that ā€œfreeā€ too much. There may be talk of a separation here because people here think the free meant single even though lee was pictured in LA with matt. I donā€™t think Lee has vetoed anyone I just think Matt and lee are private when they are together thatā€™s all.

by Anonymousreply 482January 1, 2019 8:31 AM

Private? Remember you are talking about the guy who almost outed his celebrity boyfriend just because he fancied showing off his messy bedsheets. Lee is keeping him firmly in check.

by Anonymousreply 483January 1, 2019 8:38 AM

r481 Which only confirms the theory that he and MF are reading what's happening here. lol. There was hardly anything negative on twitter, in fact, people there are very supportive (at least publicly).

r483 Yes, I agree.

P.S. Hi, Matty! I bet it pisses you off you can't post even one picture with your bf openly. Now all of your friends are showing off, they post photos from parties, dinners, family gatherings. . . damn, with your narcissistic nature, it must really suck. I wonder when you're going to snap. It's not fair, you know. . . the way Lee treats you. You deserve to express yourself openly.

by Anonymousreply 484January 1, 2019 8:44 AM

R481 How does it confirm it? I mean, Lee isn't private because of someone saying things about him. He's always been private. About more stuff than his love life too.

by Anonymousreply 485January 1, 2019 8:56 AM

That said, who cares about posting pictures? When you are in love, being with this person is the best, who cares whether others watch or not.

by Anonymousreply 486January 1, 2019 9:01 AM

R484 if Matt posts a picture heā€™s showing off but if he doesnā€™t that equates to lee is treating him badly. You say he deserves to express himself but yet you donā€™t think he should show off lee. You contradicted yourself. I guess he canā€™t win.

by Anonymousreply 487January 1, 2019 9:23 AM

Badly? Who said that? Nope, that's not Lee treating him badly. That's Lee standing his ground and sticking to his principles, which is an admirable quality in a person.

by Anonymousreply 488January 1, 2019 9:53 AM

r487 lol, when did I say he shouldn't show off lee?(actually, more posts - more food for us, right?) All I said is that they change their behavior according to public reactions. (Which, again, it's a proof that they lurk here.) And since MF was very openly using IG before he and LP became a bigger thing, the only explanation for me is that Lee is keeping him now in check. If my lover says to me I should start filtering all my sm because people are talking, honestly I wouldn't be the happiest person in the world.

P.S I'm not contradicting myself, you chose to twist my words in order to blindly protect MF.

by Anonymousreply 489January 1, 2019 9:55 AM

R489 Hey hey no public ever suggested Lee should go sell TB to a bunch of his CI buddies in order to keep his boyfriend happy.

by Anonymousreply 490January 1, 2019 10:09 AM

R489 But you knew when you started to date that you are not dating an attention whore. Why should your partner be the one who now has to live being uncomfortably exposed? If he didn't like it, he should have never entered the relationship. Instead of wanting to both have him and eat his instacake too, like he obviously tried to do at the start.

by Anonymousreply 491January 1, 2019 10:15 AM

R460

Thank you very much, sweetie! Your compliment made my first day of the new year brighter!!! <3

R482

"...even though lee was pictured in LA with matt."

I can't remember the picture you mentioned. Can you, please, say where I can find it?

R484

Poor, Matt! Now that he's dating Lee he has to depend on the kindness of his friends to supply his SM fix! Lee, you're such a Stanley Kowalski rip-off!!! (lol)

P.S.: Lee must be nursing a mighty hangover by now! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 492January 1, 2019 11:25 AM

R492

P.P.S.: Dedicated to Lee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493January 1, 2019 11:26 AM

Lol so now it's fifty shades of MF and Lee the domineering lover? How did RA say, alpha elf.

by Anonymousreply 494January 1, 2019 11:43 AM

r494 Nothing wrong with that. I think we all want to be locked in his dungeon. lol

by Anonymousreply 495January 1, 2019 12:19 PM

I'll always remember his cheerful dungeons joke, it was the sexiest one ever.

by Anonymousreply 496January 1, 2019 12:34 PM

and the "I want him to kneel"

by Anonymousreply 497January 1, 2019 1:09 PM

Insecure schoolboys and girls might lurk on bitching gossip sites and change their behavior based on two people spinning stories there, but these are grown men, used to being in the public eye. They seem comfortable in their skin and happy and secure in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 498January 1, 2019 2:52 PM

Aaaand we got a new picture šŸ˜Š

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499January 1, 2019 2:59 PM

ā¤ dad ?

by Anonymousreply 500January 1, 2019 3:01 PM

Is this California?

by Anonymousreply 501January 1, 2019 3:01 PM

Love, Dad? dad? DAD? DAD?!

Matthew get the fuck away from his instagram!!!

by Anonymousreply 502January 1, 2019 3:03 PM

Lol I don't think it refers to what y'all think it does. Anyway if MF refers to a man less than ten years older as Dad he has some serious daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 503January 1, 2019 3:06 PM

There is something I'm really curious about though. Why no selfies anymore?

by Anonymousreply 504January 1, 2019 3:07 PM

Ok ... maybe his dad took the picture.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 505January 1, 2019 3:08 PM

Or he's trolling DL which is highly unlikely but super funny to consider.

by Anonymousreply 506January 1, 2019 3:10 PM

R504 why does it matter if their selfies or not? The person is still the same.

by Anonymousreply 507January 1, 2019 3:10 PM

R507 just curious about the reason. I'm glad to see him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 508January 1, 2019 3:11 PM

I'm also going to be shallow and add that this is the case where the infamous TB shorts suit could be in order even despite my personal distaste for MF promotion tactics. Dude's got the best legs.

by Anonymousreply 509January 1, 2019 3:16 PM

Guys, I'm telling you, LP and MF are trolling DL! Well, MF most likely. This photo screams his work.

by Anonymousreply 510January 1, 2019 3:19 PM

the picture is very nice, but still no proof that he is with Matt .

by Anonymousreply 511January 1, 2019 3:32 PM

R511

If it wasn't Matt taking this picture, this would have been a selfie. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 512January 1, 2019 3:35 PM

NH commented "Lol"

by Anonymousreply 513January 1, 2019 3:38 PM

R512 I hope you are right, but Matt is not the only one who can take pictures.

by Anonymousreply 514January 1, 2019 3:44 PM

It really is laughable. Lee is turning into a joke, a copy of the fashion plastic boy.

by Anonymousreply 515January 1, 2019 3:44 PM

Why Dad ? Someone knows

by Anonymousreply 516January 1, 2019 3:44 PM

I hope it doesn't mean he's becoming a dad

by Anonymousreply 517January 1, 2019 3:46 PM

R514

Because before Matt, we only got selfies (except during the panda/China trip).

by Anonymousreply 518January 1, 2019 3:48 PM

I did not only see Fern's twink in the pose and clothes... He also ended the caption with "Love, Dad" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Thx 2019!!! Obviously another pic taken by Matty. Y'all should be familiar with his style. And for the theory hookers on the thread: he's trolling people who always call him dad in comments. Chill with the fanfics again.

by Anonymousreply 519January 1, 2019 3:52 PM

You know what I want to see? AL liking the photo! ROFL

by Anonymousreply 520January 1, 2019 3:54 PM

R518 not only selfies ... AL has obviously made the picture with him and the two dogs and the huge chair in the background.

by Anonymousreply 521January 1, 2019 3:57 PM

AL DID like the photo! LOL

by Anonymousreply 522January 1, 2019 4:14 PM

This's going to be fun. LOL

by Anonymousreply 523January 1, 2019 4:16 PM

Why does it matter if AL liked the pic? Am I missing something? Itā€™s clear by the comments from matts friends that theyā€™re still together not that we really doubted it.

by Anonymousreply 524January 1, 2019 5:02 PM

Please forget about Alicia Lee is gay and happy with his bf

this topic is ridiculous about Alicia

by Anonymousreply 525January 1, 2019 5:08 PM

R499

Awww! Happy New Year from your sweet lovin' Viking mama, baby!!! (lol)

P.S.: California or an old picture from France?

P.P.S.: I won't be able to look at MY Dad for, at least, a week! LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526January 1, 2019 5:19 PM

Alicia, go get your man. Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 527January 1, 2019 5:36 PM

R524 which comments? gia and nick? the others are from fans.

by Anonymousreply 528January 1, 2019 5:37 PM

R512 yeah but that's what's curious, other people can take pictures too. Yet the abundance of portraits vs selfies started precisely with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 529January 1, 2019 5:45 PM

I really enjoy the reaction of the LeeMatt stans when AL is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 530January 1, 2019 5:54 PM

Maybe it's from France in summer? The photo I mean.

by Anonymousreply 531January 1, 2019 5:59 PM

R531

That's why I think! The colors, the clothes, etc.

by Anonymousreply 532January 1, 2019 6:05 PM

R532 he looks tanned too. Although his boots seem more like it's either cool outside or it's a hike through the mountains. Not really South of France in August kind of boots. Though I like the way they look with the shorts. He dressed like this in spring when doing AIA too. Shorts but heavier boots, kind of a sexy grunge style.

by Anonymousreply 533January 1, 2019 6:11 PM

R528 there is more than Gia and Nick lol.

by Anonymousreply 534January 1, 2019 6:20 PM

R533

Yessssssss... Long, tanned legs highlighted by those shorts... (*drools*)

P.S.: The grunge years: good ol' days!

by Anonymousreply 535January 1, 2019 6:24 PM

R530 why are you obsessed with her? She is the least interesting of Leeā€™s exā€™s thatā€™s if they did indeed date. Lee isnā€™t following her so sheā€™s an ex friend. I remember when she was called fat and old by bitches like you lol.

by Anonymousreply 536January 1, 2019 6:25 PM

R534 then I must be blind, unless you mean kgranger

by Anonymousreply 537January 1, 2019 6:39 PM

Matt kinda looks like Ocean Master, if someone dumped a bunch of meth in the ocean and he got hooked on it and had to sell his trident for drugs. Then his mom and brother tried to get him into some underwater rehab, but he ran away to the surface and went to work for a fugly clothing company.

by Anonymousreply 538January 1, 2019 6:54 PM

R537 keep looking lol

by Anonymousreply 539January 1, 2019 7:02 PM

R538

Thank you!!! Now that I lay me down to sleep, I'll do it laughing! (LMAO)

See you tomorrow, I mean later!

P.S.: Thank Gods, the real Ocean Master said "no" to drugs!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 540January 1, 2019 7:31 PM

Curious if the instagram troll, who only comments to Lee's pictures, will show up.

Most likely yes!

R527

ROFL! Good one .... #eyeroll šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 541January 1, 2019 8:12 PM

Miss pan just tagged lee in her tweet and called matt a twink and used a white rabbit emoji. Miss pan if you lurk here - I think lee would be very annoyed with you insulting his bf like that. He probably knows who you are because youā€™ve stalked him. I would take the tweet down if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 542January 1, 2019 10:35 PM

R542

Of course she lurks here. She has nothing better to do.

by Anonymousreply 543January 1, 2019 10:51 PM

Why exactly would you need to take selfies if youā€™re travelling with your bf who also happens to be a keen photographer? Please explain...:D

Very grateful for the full-body pics from the past year and a half, almost. Lovingly captured!

by Anonymousreply 544January 1, 2019 11:09 PM

R544 some fans are so salty about matt they donā€™t want him to be associated in any way with the pics lee posts. They just want selfies taken by Leeā€™s own hand lol.

by Anonymousreply 545January 1, 2019 11:14 PM

R536 that is the reaction HAHAHA. I

by Anonymousreply 546January 1, 2019 11:14 PM

Katie foley sister of mat work in foundation to adopt babies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547January 2, 2019 12:16 AM

R544 Matt is not the only person in the world who can take pictures. Other partners and friends also took photos of Lee. Sometimes he posted them. But it was never this way. Ever since Lee started dating Matt, his social media is exclusively covered by Matt. We are only allowed to see him through Matt's lens, both on twitter and insta. Once again Matt is controlling his appearance.

by Anonymousreply 548January 2, 2019 2:38 AM

R547

I'm not sure I like the implications... (lol)

P.S.:

This person is not amused (comments taken from IG)!!!

"take_of_the_pink_glasses Sorry but if i read all these commebts on this post here i might puke.Please take on your Brain.This Post is entended for you Fans.It is for his Lover and his new doubtful Friends.He and his "FFRIENDS"kidding you.His loyal Fans did not deserv that.He did not even have time for a Merry Christmas for you.Wake up and see that he is no longer the nice and charming young Man.He is a Puppet of the People he called Friends.He should think about that he would be nothing without his loyal Fans.I hope for his many Fans that he will soon return to normal.Happy new Year šŸŽŠšŸŽ‰"

And this one is a bit cryptic:

"rickymooredaniels i guarantee you that She doesn't even get it as i sit in my @FCC apartment watching an ancient elf on instagram laugh completely at them for the most historical blunder of U.S. History :)"

P.P.S.: Lee: daddy or otter?

by Anonymousreply 549January 2, 2019 8:15 AM

DL knows I think MF is an unfortunate boyfriend (as in fortunate for himself but not for his partner) but these self-entitled trolls, I can't with them. It's his life. Not theirs. He doesn't owe them anything. Not even a glimpse of his life beyond his work. Not even a fucking merry christms.

by Anonymousreply 550January 2, 2019 8:20 AM

R550

Wait a minute. Didn't Pan mention also that Lee OWED them Merry Christmas/Happy New Year wishes. Could it be that she has a second account on IG just to troll him, since she obviously does not like it that he's dating a guy?

Ffs, Lee does not owe anybody anything. Some 'fans' really need to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 551January 2, 2019 8:26 AM

R551

I agree with you, but I don't believe Miss Pan opened a fake account to troll him: others had mentioned, even here, that it was strange that Lee didn't post Season Greetings for his fans.

The first comment comes from a private and never used account; the second one, on the other hand, comes from a user with a real profile and a link to a blog.

by Anonymousreply 552January 2, 2019 8:48 AM

Pan is officially 101% delusional psycho. Lol Of course she also has 50 Instagram accounts. She has to troll Lee somehow on every sm. I'm more curious about this chick's definition of "dad" in the gay community. Is she more loco than Pan? šŸ˜‚ I noticed she always replies to Pan and now she believes Lee is sending messages on sm to his fellow gay friends/bfšŸ¤£

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553January 2, 2019 8:57 AM

R552

That is what I meant. Lee does not owe a MC/HNY to anybody. Can't believe there are people out there who are waiting for that from a 'stranger'.

I would be more concerned if family skipped me during all those well wishes etc. But maybe that's just me. šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 554January 2, 2019 8:59 AM

R553 Yes she is super weird, remember Lee saying he dated both men and women in the interview and then his tweets? A lot of the twitter community took it to mean he was identifying as either queer or bisexual or pansexual and they were elated because there is very little bi and pan representation for male celebrities. They posted a lot in support of him, perhaps mistakenly identifying him (I still think queer is the most proper word though, because he used it himself all the time), but they meant well. They were posting kind things, just being happy they maybe found a celebrity who was like them.

She was running around twitter like a woman possessed saying they were crazy homophobic sickos because he is gay. Like it personally insulted her that he might not be.

by Anonymousreply 555January 2, 2019 9:04 AM

R553

As for Miss Pan having other accounts, perhaps you're right... But it's a huge waste of time and energy!

Now, the user named Miss I most likely found her explanation in the post below (that's why I asked in R549 if, in your opinion, Lee was a daddy or otter) :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556January 2, 2019 9:06 AM

R556

Well, that explains it.

I just scrolled through her account for a minute (thanks for the link Adonis) ... and she barely mentions Pan. šŸ¤” It is mostly about dogs, animals and Trump. lol

Pans reply on twitter and Tom's reply (on IG) are different. Tom is someone who is a part of the LGBTQ community, while Lily tries to use the slang and insult Matt. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 557January 2, 2019 9:18 AM

R556 dad and mom is also a twitter fan thing, like an admiration a fan feels for the celeb. The celeb posts something cool and the fan says, yass mom. Stuff like that. Anyway Lee is the ultimate troll here, he posted it in a way where it's unclear whether he used dad as a signature or meant his own dad, like, a thanks to him. I'm sure he did it on purpose lol.

by Anonymousreply 558January 2, 2019 9:22 AM

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it is Pan with the troll account. She has a brass neck to mention it to lee on twitter so I think she wouldnā€™t care to troll him either. She feels like he owes her something. Nothing worse than entitled fans.

by Anonymousreply 559January 2, 2019 9:28 AM

It's actually out of character for her, she used to be polite.

I find all of this so annoying, as a "member of the queer community". Some fans are homo- and biphobic, some seem to think it's some sort of fetish. Some fangirls are weirdly hell bent on Lee being homosexual and nothing else. Others keep insisting he's straight and Matt led him astray, yeah sure, and RA did the same before that, poor little innocent Lee seduced by evil men. And everyone wants him to confess, to label himself, to make things neatly fit into their boxes and fantasies. Just fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 560January 2, 2019 9:33 AM

I loved Leeā€™s little ā€˜Dadā€™ quip! In the context of his IG account, which is mostly frequented by his young fans, he may have chosen ā€˜Dadā€™ as a way of addressing them, and acknowledging their presence in a nice way.

by Anonymousreply 561January 2, 2019 9:37 AM

Yeah he does have a cute sense of humor, although I believe it's edgier than some of his fans think.

case in point: the famous April Fools joke where he told his mother over the phone that's he's arrested for drugs in Columbia or something like that

by Anonymousreply 562January 2, 2019 9:51 AM

I love Lee doin a bit of trolling.

by Anonymousreply 563January 2, 2019 10:07 AM

Yeah he is so sweet and cute you literally don't expect him to show sharp fangs.

by Anonymousreply 564January 2, 2019 10:09 AM

R563

Like the middle finger in that China video šŸ¤£ Loved that!

by Anonymousreply 565January 2, 2019 10:31 AM

Well... I absolutely don't believe he used the "daddy" gay slang. Fangirls started reading too much into things since his coming out. Like I said, it was a joke for fans who call him dad all the time or he probably considers himself their "dad" cuz he's much older than them. It was supposed to be funny. I bet he sent messages in private to Matty or his father. It's pretty ridiculous to assume he writes things for Matty on his public account lmao

by Anonymousreply 566January 2, 2019 11:58 AM

I doubt he writes messages for Matt when he wouldnā€™t even post a glimpse of Mattā€™s hair.

by Anonymousreply 567January 2, 2019 12:23 PM

"Dad" refers to the way he is dressed. Those shoes are even known as "Dad sneakers," much the way an over-sized handbag is known as a "Mom bag." Add a baseball cap, sunglasses, a plain t-shirt tucked into dorky shorts, and pulled up crew socks, and you have a complete "Dad" look. It's a very common term in the US.

by Anonymousreply 568January 2, 2019 12:38 PM

R568 That reminds me of ā€œthe Dadā€ account Matty recently followed then unfollowed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 2, 2019 12:52 PM

I think lee is maybe referred to as dad by his group of friends. He is the oldest and maybe acts like a dad to them. He does ā€œdadā€ things for them like fixes a shelf or runs them about in his car. I think itā€™s a term of endearment more. It made NH laugh. Just my two cents. But he is a daddy in the sexy way too lol.

by Anonymousreply 570January 2, 2019 1:09 PM

But remember AL and playmates? He seems to refer to secret things sometimes. However this time it's a joke for fans, he is called Dad all the time by them, it's not about his age, it's a slang thing

by Anonymousreply 571January 2, 2019 2:03 PM

R568 crew socks is a street style trend of the recent season.

by Anonymousreply 572January 2, 2019 2:05 PM

It looks like some people on twitter are not happy with Lee and want him to "come back as before". LOL

by Anonymousreply 573January 2, 2019 8:55 PM

R573 ugh! Iā€™ve just read that! Do they not realise how incredibly rude and entitled they sound! Come back as before?? Lee never was a big tweeter i donā€™t get how people think thereā€™s been a big shift in his Sm behavior. Heā€™s always been super private - he still is. Btw she blaming that the fact heā€™s in love for abandoning his fans! šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 574January 2, 2019 9:06 PM

R573 on Facebook too

by Anonymousreply 575January 2, 2019 9:14 PM

Well, to be fair, he used to tweet a little bit more and his tweets had a little more personal touch. Now we just get an occasional promo and a few political tweets.

r574 TBH I had trouble understanding her tweet, but I think she mostly blamed 'the friends'.

by Anonymousreply 576January 2, 2019 9:22 PM

Who was that on Twitter?

Throw me a bone here. I wanna have a good laugh!

by Anonymousreply 577January 2, 2019 9:45 PM

Never mind. Found it! lol

by Anonymousreply 578January 2, 2019 9:47 PM

Enlighten me, dudes.

by Anonymousreply 579January 2, 2019 10:14 PM

R579

Here is the tweet.

Can't find the FB comment. There are like a 100 fanpages there. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580January 2, 2019 10:29 PM

R580 on FB you can find it the group Fifty Shades of lee pace

by Anonymousreply 581January 2, 2019 10:42 PM

R570 and R571, he's not sending a secret message or inside joke. Google the words "Dad Style 2018" -- it was one of the biggest fashion trends last year. Lee's reference to "Dad" is a fashion-related joke about his appearance. It's not some type of "clue" to fans. R572, crew socks are part of Dad Style.

It's unreal how Lee is accused on DL of caring only about fashion, but one of the most obvious fashion-related comments he makes gets parsed into "secret messages" and "clues" about whether he is ready to adopt, his role in the LGBTQ community, his relationships among his friend group, and a response to his fans' IG comments.

by Anonymousreply 582January 3, 2019 3:33 AM

R582 got it now, we were talking about the same thing. He was into fashion before MF though, a lot of fans mistook it for super casual look haha. I still remember laughing when people thought his grunge t-shirt had holes in it because he didn't notice he tore it

by Anonymousreply 583January 3, 2019 4:56 AM

R583 At last someone said it! Like you, I couldn't believe fans comments on that t-shirt. I personally remember when celebrities were wearing them (and they were very costly of course) and those people thought he had only old t-shirts to wear? At a public event? His look has always been built to offer some persona to the fans, like every celebrity does. Carefully combed-to-look-uncombed-hair and everything.

by Anonymousreply 584January 3, 2019 5:16 AM

When you have wavy hair, the tousled look is the only look that doesn't require a ton of effort and a sea of styling product, look at T. Chalamet.

It's a compliment to his way of presenting clothes, though. He does carefree in a way that's completely natural. That's why some fans balk at TB now. TB is the epitome of fussy and dapper, the complete opposite.

by Anonymousreply 585January 3, 2019 6:28 AM

Three new IG stories from Lee. He went to the Guggenheim to enjoy the paintings of Hilma af Klint! Good taste!!! (*two thumbs up*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586January 3, 2019 6:41 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587January 3, 2019 7:03 PM

R587

Thanks, OP! New Year, New Thread!

XXXOOOXXX

P.S.: No French this time?

by Anonymousreply 588January 3, 2019 7:13 PM

R588

P.S.: My bad! I haven't seen the title, just the subtitle. Time to rest, I guess. Good night!!!

P.P.S.: Looks like a Mardi Gras fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 589January 3, 2019 7:39 PM

Nice taste in art!

So no tropical vacation this year?

by Anonymousreply 590January 4, 2019 2:56 AM

Is our lovely lizard with him?

by Anonymousreply 591January 4, 2019 1:15 PM

Our baby lizard posted an old pic on Weibo. Pont du Gardļ¼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592January 5, 2019 2:38 PM

Sure that's old pic?

by Anonymousreply 593January 5, 2019 2:52 PM

R591

I don't know where he is (or Lee, for that matter), but I just hope his luggage has been sent to Timbuktu and the place he's vacationing has no TB stores! (lol)

R593

He's shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 594January 5, 2019 4:24 PM

He must be really bored whenever he is right now. He's been actively liking things on IG all day and it looks like he opened the old archives for weibo, lol. I expected to see him posting a story or liking something from the guggenheim museum, something hinting he went there with Lee. Alas, we got nothing. He either wasn't with him or just doesn't care that much about art. No hints from the friend group, either (if any of them went at all).

by Anonymousreply 595January 5, 2019 6:30 PM

He cares not much about art? Lol. He studied architecture. His Tumblr and insta is full of museum pictures. He loves art like Lee does. Wait for his new story.

by Anonymousreply 596January 5, 2019 6:57 PM

R595 if he posted something from the museum he would be accused of showing off but if he doesnā€™t he doesnā€™t like art lol.

by Anonymousreply 597January 5, 2019 7:08 PM

R595 ikr? How ridiculous.

R593 It is winter in France right now, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 598January 5, 2019 8:03 PM

Pauvre La Belle!

by Anonymousreply 599January 5, 2019 8:05 PM

šŸ¦ŽšŸ¦ŽšŸ¦ŽšŸ¦Ž

by Anonymousreply 600January 5, 2019 8:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!