Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians.

Oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 17, 2018 3:22 PM

No not the Senatrice! Say it ain't so.

Explains a lot actually.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2018 2:32 AM

He's probably got the Vodka vapors now.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2018 2:32 AM

Ah do declare!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2018 2:33 AM

Well fiddle dee dee!

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2018 2:34 AM

Couldn't happen to a nicer senatrix.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2018 2:37 AM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2018 2:37 AM

Our very own Miss Lindsey. For the love of God.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2018 2:39 AM

Hope he didn't miss his fainting couch on the way down.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2018 2:39 AM

Did she find a nice Russian count to be her latest gentleman caller?

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2018 2:41 AM

Nail him to the goddamn wall.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2018 2:41 AM

Miss Lindsey could not be reached for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2018 2:45 AM

Lindsey before he bought his cherished copy of Sweatin' to the Oldies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2018 2:45 AM

Trumps whole ship is sinking.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2018 2:45 AM

He's being "investigated" by Scott Dworkin who runs "The Democratic Coalition Against Trump". Miss Lindgay must be dying laughing. Sorry but there truly is nothing to see here. Maybe someday but not from Scott Dworkin.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2018 2:46 AM

r14 = freeper doing damage control

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2018 2:48 AM

I want to live!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2018 2:50 AM

Miss Lindsey, gurl you are in trouble

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2018 2:52 AM

šŸ˜± Oh, Noooooo !

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2018 2:55 AM

Yeah - who is investigating again? It's not Mueller. There may be something there, but this is speculation and I'm sure Lindsey isn't sweating it.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2018 2:56 AM

Lordy, no rest for the wicked!

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2018 2:58 AM

Iā€™ve always depended on the kindness of strangers. Iā€™m too delicate a flower for Prison.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2018 2:59 AM

I don't buy this. Senatora Lindsey is a lot of things but I don't buy that he is a tainted puppet of Russia. A former JAG lawyer, best friend for YEARS is McCain, but the Misses is compromised? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2018 3:02 AM

Well I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2018 3:02 AM

He's revising the lyrics to this song: "But if baby I'm the bottom, you're the top" for his male equivalent of Hope Emerson and gang.

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2018 3:03 AM

R24: A marine, to his queen, is not. It's too darn hot!

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2018 3:05 AM

R15=OP=stupid

by Anonymousreply 26December 16, 2018 3:05 AM

About damn time,i hope Mueller/Senate Intelligence Committee hits Turtle McConnell next.

by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2018 3:11 AM

I beg your pardon....no seriously, I'm begging for a pardon!

by Anonymousreply 28December 16, 2018 3:11 AM

If the Senatrice, McConnell and Ryan all get pulled down in this investigation it will be a happy day all around.

by Anonymousreply 29December 16, 2018 3:12 AM

This is like saying Hillary Clinton is being investigated for misusing her email server!!!!!!!!!!! And Fox is doing the "investigating".

by Anonymousreply 30December 16, 2018 3:12 AM

It's Miss Lindsey herself, posting as r30!

by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2018 3:16 AM

r22 He made a complete turnaround from calling Trump unfit for the presidency to being one of his most loyal apologists. Everyone has his price.

by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2018 3:18 AM

Well, maybe if Dworkin keeps posting what he discovers, Mueller will take notice of Graham.

But I would imagine anything Dworkin uncovers, Mueller already knows.

by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2018 3:22 AM

r32 So which is more likely his price: blatant hypocritical political opportunism (UNHEARD of in politicians, I know!) or Russia has instigated a plot to capture, influence and control a US Senatora like it's the Manchurian Candidate?

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2018 3:26 AM

No, ā€œunder investigationā€ is misleading if itā€™s just an opposing PAC.

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2018 3:39 AM

[R35]

Leoanard blavatnik gave Republican senators almost 7 million dollars in campaign yr 2016 per FEC updated files....Blavatnik is a Russian oligarch with ties to the Kremlin/Putin.Time ran the story 3 months ago guys....keep up

by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2018 3:49 AM

I do declare, I will never go hungry again.

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2018 3:57 AM

[quote] I don't buy this. Senatora Lindsey is a lot of things but I don't buy that he is a tainted puppet of Russia. A former JAG lawyer, best friend for YEARS is McCain, but the Misses is compromised? Nah.

Have you seen Mike Flynnā€™s rather impressive resume, filled with distinguished service?

by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2018 4:15 AM

I didn't touch your son, bless your heart!

by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2018 4:18 AM

Amen r38, and that mincing old priss has a lot more dirt to get Kompromat on than Flynn did.

Though Flynn does have that pinched angry closeted look, so who knows?

by Anonymousreply 40December 16, 2018 4:40 AM

I am NOT under federal investigation, you screaming queens! I simply got kicked out of the band and off the current tour on account of that supertwat Nicks!

Oh, wait a sec. Forget it.

by Anonymousreply 41December 16, 2018 4:42 AM

What will I do ? Where will I go ?

Iā€™ll go back to Central and Iā€™ll get my strength back !

Trump baby will pardon me. I know he will !

Because tomorrow is another day !

by Anonymousreply 42December 16, 2018 4:55 AM

This is absurd. What kompromat could Moscow possibly have on Dear Lindsey? Why everyone knows heā€™s clean as a majoretteā€™s whistle on homecoming morning.

by Anonymousreply 43December 16, 2018 5:31 AM

We see him soon to pull an Anna Karenina. Toot, toot! The train's a comin'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 16, 2018 5:40 AM

he had his chance to be a real man, which seemed to be his desire, but he trumped up and hope that he burns up with his buddyboy Donald. Investigate the hell out of him, Mueller. Please..

by Anonymousreply 45December 16, 2018 5:43 AM

r38 Lindsey has run in many state-wide elections, so I'd assume he's better vetted than Flynn. But who knows? I'm not saying there's no way Lindsey is in danger gurl, but FOR ME to buy into the story I'm gonna need some concrete reporting from a reputable news agency, preferably corroborated by other news agencies. Definitely not an opposition Super PAC.

r35 But this alone is meaningless. Is that guy an American (I think it's illegal to contribute to campaigns if you're not a citizen)? Does that guy also donate to democrats? Would it be unusual for someone in that guys position to donate to campaigns (i.e. is this a frequent occurrence by not just him but lots of similarly positioned "businessmen") Is 7 million spread among more than one campaign, or all in just one? I know Beto's campaign had something like 50 million raised (in one period or total? can't remember) so another question is is 7 million a 'significant enough to warrant favors' number? Just saying some guy donated 7 million and that guy is politically related to Putin doesn't really tell us anything...

by Anonymousreply 46December 16, 2018 5:43 AM

Preposterous, ah did not know the boy was only 17! Er, ah mean, ah did know nothing about no Russia!

by Anonymousreply 47December 16, 2018 6:08 AM

If Russians are infiltrating American politics it cannot be just through the Dump. There's got to be many more.

Our Lindsey is quite possibly one of them. Putin might have put it in her. His outcry against the Saudis must sound like moans of passion to Putin and some muscular Turks.

by Anonymousreply 48December 16, 2018 7:02 AM

Dworkin's a scammer; he announces these "investigations" every other week and then tries to fundraise off them.

by Anonymousreply 49December 16, 2018 7:18 AM

r49 = Putin

by Anonymousreply 50December 16, 2018 2:55 PM

He's not a Russian bot and a lot of you are being ridiculous.

This really is not an official investigation. Read for yourself. OP linked to basically a blog post. And Dworkin is a Democrat but DID NOT support HRC, nor did the Super PAC he runs.

If you're going to put those of us who point this out on ignore, then so be it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 16, 2018 3:04 PM

Heehee r51

by Anonymousreply 52December 16, 2018 3:19 PM

Anyone have an article from a better-known site? I want to share this.

by Anonymousreply 53December 16, 2018 3:21 PM

Wow Data Lounge really thinks Ms.Lindsey is above reproach?I guess her southern bell attire with the dirty knees dosen't disturb you?Please,that bitch looks crazy...those eyes hold an insanity an that slick mouth....he's a disgrace.I did like him,until he became Trump's biggest cheerleader.So fuk him and anybody with his flop flip mentality. January can't get here soon enough for me.Adam Schiff is about to pull Data Lounge's most disgusting traitors out of their closets.While you all catch vapors and act dumb like you never suspected it before.Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 54December 16, 2018 3:37 PM

[quote]i hope Mueller/Senate Intelligence Committee hits Turtle McConnell next.

But they didn't "hit" Graham in the first place.

I can't believe how many of you just assumed this was the Mueller investigation. Didn't you wonder why you hadn't heard a word of this on the news or see dozens of tweets about it?

by Anonymousreply 55December 16, 2018 3:42 PM

Dinesh D'Souza just revealed that Hilary is wrapped up in this as well. Rush Limbaugh confirmed it. I guess this story IS legit!

by Anonymousreply 56December 16, 2018 3:49 PM

Scott Dworkin is a "Resistance grifter" of the same ilk as Seth Abramson, Louise Mensch, Eric Garland, Claude Taylor, and the Krassenstein brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2018 3:59 PM

Get this sissy little closeted motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 58December 16, 2018 4:14 PM

Sounds good r57! Need more "grifters" like them!

by Anonymousreply 59December 16, 2018 5:01 PM

What if it emerges that he was a heavy user of Datalounge (cue fat jokes, I know?).

All these personal data-collecting "generator" posts on here lately: 'your county of birth, plus your mom's mom's maiden name = your T name', 'your birth month number plus the first digit of your house number=your flyover potluck dish' etc. It's all Mueller closing in on La Senatrix...

by Anonymousreply 60December 16, 2018 5:01 PM

Itā€™s difficult for the Department of Justice to directly investigate a sitting member of Congress without explicit authorization from the Ethics Committee on referral. Iā€™m not asserting this hasnā€™t happened, but thereā€™s Constitutional protections for the Legislative and Judiciary specifically to prevent political assualts by a runaway Executive. This is covered under the Hobbs Act and has defined scope. A slightly complicating factor is no member of Congress may be detained so long as Congress is in session.

That member would have to be expelled or Congress adjourned for the member to be taken into custody by the Sergeant at Arms, turned over to the Capitol Police and surrendered to the FBI.

Any criminal investigation would have to have the authorization of the Majority Leader. He wouldnā€™t stand in the way, but it wouldnā€™t happen wihout his consent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2018 5:42 PM

[R61]

An in January, i have a feeling Pelosi's consent will ring loudly through federal ranks.

by Anonymousreply 62December 16, 2018 7:58 PM

R61. Yes, certain members of the House should step carefully. The Senate of course is a different matter. Yertel is still in control there.

by Anonymousreply 63December 16, 2018 8:04 PM

I bet the Russians have dirt on him, and half of the democratic potentials for 2020 too. They are good at this shit - causing chaos. If they were only half as good as taking care if itā€™s own countryā€™s needs...

by Anonymousreply 64December 16, 2018 8:06 PM

With her gentleman callers help her out of this mess?

by Anonymousreply 65December 17, 2018 3:05 AM

The rumor is that Russia has video of Miss Lindsay getting spit-roasted.

You can see where such information released to the public could cause....problems?

by Anonymousreply 66December 17, 2018 3:21 AM

Tomorrow is another day...

by Anonymousreply 67December 17, 2018 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!