Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bate World, where 'straight' men jack off together.

DataLounge catnip!

go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2020 1:00 AM

Oh well then, as long as they don't jerk off with gay guys. Because, you know, we totally wouldn't be interested in doing THAT with them. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 10:16 PM

What a crock of bullshit. The author makes a lot of assumptions about what "str8" and "bi" mean.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 10:17 PM

[quote]BateWorld hosts a vibrant community of straight men who enjoy masturbating together.

Next is the required stock photo, immediately followed by this gem:

[quote]This post is part of Outward, Slate’s home for coverage of LGBTQ life, thought, and culture.

So tell me, what is "LGBTQ" about the post??

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 10:27 PM

LGBTQ means straight and stupid and has no knowledge about homosexuality

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 10:30 PM

I remember doing that. It was called "college."

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2018 5:48 PM

Not straight just closeted bis or gays

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2018 6:47 PM

Happens all the time ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2018 6:53 PM

Anyone join it? I've been missing my weekly trips to New York Jacks. What's it like?

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2020 12:28 AM

Straight men do not jack off together beyond the age of 12. And because sex is everywhere today as is open homophobia I doubt it happens even among young adolescents anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2020 12:45 AM

Thanks for the analysis. Any DLers on there? Is it worth joining?

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2020 1:00 AM

It’s totally ok as long as none of your jizz gets on me. That’s when it crosses the line and gets too gay.

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2020 1:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!