Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cybill Shepherd bombshell accusation against Les Moonves

She claims her sitcom was cancelled after she refused to sleep with him.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 10:04 PM

She was a fool. He wasn't even bad looking in 2005, 7 years after Cybill was cancelled. 5 seconds under this man is adequate compensation for an illustrious career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 9:22 PM

Or the other way around.. remunerative.. you know what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 9:23 PM

OP is worse than Hitler and Chuck Lorre

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 9:27 PM

R1, that's the only photo where Mooncup looks less repulsive than usual. Actually, I think that photo has been somehow enhanced, because even R. Ramano looks pretty hunky there.

You can't expect a woman who has slept with Elvis to drop her standards THAT low.

This story is sad. He already knew that she had a reputation for being "difficult", so he thought she'd be a safe target. What a cocky douchebag to expect women to pay a special repulsive toll to keep their jobs on his network. I wonder if he bragged to his buddies like Weinstein did.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 9:32 PM

Her ratings sank. And her show sucked. I have never found her interesting as a woman.And why is she just saying it now?

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 9:32 PM

R4 Many of us only wish we had the opportunity to whore ourselves for Les Mooves and Hollywood big wigs. This is such an upper middle class panic. I'd ride that granddaddy dick all day for 25k-- probably much less if it meant moving myself and family to a deluxe apartment in the sky. Shepherd must have been earning much more per episode.

His looks would have not even been of any concern, but they're an added benefit for that era. I know I'm a heinous person for thinking this-- but I live in the real world and know what the price of fame and fortune is.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 9:37 PM

It should have been the Christine Baranski Show with maybe Cybil as a guest star a la Cloris Leachman.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 9:40 PM

I'd probably EVEN EAT PUSSY, the most repellent thing I can think of, for 25k.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 9:43 PM

How many more will there be?

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 9:43 PM

We know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 9:44 PM

[quote]It should have been the Christine Baranski Show

She had her own show after Cybill and it was a flop. She now has a show on demand now that most people aren't even aware of.

Give Cybill credit, she got a hit show on her own name. Two if you count Moonlighting which she shared with Bruce Willis

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 9:44 PM

Baranski's show is still on and has been renewed. But yes, it is hard to find to sign up for, though I have seen advertising for it.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 9:49 PM

When Hollywood actors are making minimum wage I'll reconsider my position about whoring to get ahead...

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 9:57 PM

When you're making 20 million per picture/50-100k per episode I sure as shit HOPE you're sucking every dick you come across when moving up the ladder. A completely amoral and hedonist environment requires as much.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 10:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!