Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Much Dick Has Maxwell Caulfield Taken?

I mean, no one actually buys that he's straight, correct?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 17, 2019 10:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 2:33 PM

Girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 2:34 PM

OP, he was a whore ( as in profession) when he was "discovered" and pretty much admits to it. So, the answer is he probably had a lot. He is, however, straight.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 2:37 PM

Who is he rumoured to have bedded?

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 2:38 PM

He was so beautiful. Still is pretty hot.

And he's Scottish!

He left home at a young age as I recall, so...

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 2:52 PM

But he married that old lady, didn't he ?

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 2:56 PM

He hasn't taken mine.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 2:57 PM

You mean when he was young? He didn't age well, so since he turned like 30, I'd say none.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 3:01 PM

Would you question his sexuality if he was fat and ugly?

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 3:04 PM

Oh please, he aged fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 3:04 PM

How would I know darling, I never fucked him!

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 3:09 PM

He was so beautiful in Grease 2 it was unholy.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 3:11 PM

He married a woman much older than him so make of that what you want to. Unusual, considering he could have had the pick of the litter.

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 3:17 PM

Max in Grease 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 3:19 PM

Maybe they were in love...

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 3:19 PM

Smokin' hot babe. Hard to believe he's 59 now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 3:22 PM

[QUOTE]He married a woman much older than him so make of that what you want to. Unusual, considering he could have had the pick of the litter.

Why do you assume he could have his pick of the litter? Because he’s handsome? We don’t know anything about this guy personally. He might have some sexual proclivities that most women can’t handle while this old broad performs like a champ.

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 3:25 PM

Why didn’t he make it to the top though? He’s had a solid career, but hardly A list.

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 3:27 PM

Max and his wife, Juliet Mills. Looks more like his mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 3:27 PM

The Right Stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 3:31 PM

I hate it when adorable (str8) guys go for old bitches.

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 3:35 PM

OMFG looking at his older pics take me back to when I was a young gayling and thinking he was the most beautiful specimen I'd ever seen.

Still takes my breath away.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 3:58 PM

did you like that shit, r22?

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 4:02 PM

No rumors about him and other men...why would the gay rumors persist? I love gossip on closeted celebrities like anyone else, but no smoke, no fire. The wishful thinking (he HAS to be gay BECAUSE I THINK HE IS HOT!) is getting tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2018 4:03 PM

None. Next.

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2018 5:32 PM

Sure, Juliet Mills is a lot older. But don't forget that she has magical nanny powers!

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2018 5:38 PM

And nothing’s more magical than her enchanted vajayjay!

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2018 5:40 PM

There is a Chaturbate cammer who is the spitting image of Maxwell, the resemblance is remarkable. He’s often on as he’s one of the most popular models.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2018 5:42 PM

R11, the quote is, "I dunno, dahling. He nevah sucked MY cock!"

Turn in your gay card.

by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2018 6:37 PM

R28 = the Chaturbate shill and chronic masturbator who has literally gone blind.

by Anonymousreply 30December 13, 2018 6:39 PM

I’d say he’s aged super fine, r10...

by Anonymousreply 31December 13, 2018 6:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 13, 2018 6:46 PM

Who's That Guy? Has he been Prowlin'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 13, 2018 6:54 PM

Just because you marry someone old enough to be your mother when you could have the pick of the litter isn’t evidence that you might be gay.

by Anonymousreply 34December 13, 2018 7:13 PM

Being good looking doesn’t mean you get any woman you want. You guys are foolish. Women don’t react the way gay men do, begging to suck cock.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2018 7:19 PM

I notice that Maxwell collaborated with DL Fave David Pevsner. See track 5. Maybe they'll do something on video in the future - wink, wink, nudge , nudge. Say no more, say no more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 13, 2018 7:30 PM

If he fucked as many as some of you wanna believe he would for sure have a much bigger career.

by Anonymousreply 37December 13, 2018 7:35 PM

R34 is right. It might rather be a sign of mommy issues. Many pretty-boy Brits like Caulfield and Taylor-Johnson apparently love being ‘mommied’.

Being ambitious, they also go for not just any older person - but specifically rich, well-connected older females. Caulfield’s wife, Juliet Mills, is theatre royalty in Britain:

[quote] Mills is the daughter of actor Sir John Mills. Because of her parents' fame, Mills grew up surrounded by famous actors, including Rex Harrison, David Niven and Marlon Brando. [bold]Her godmother was actress Vivien Leigh, and her godfather was playwright Noël Coward.[/bold]

Caulfield probably hoped Mills would open doors for him. Just like the well-connected director and millionaire divorcée Sam Wood cast Aaron Taylor in her films.

by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2018 7:58 PM

[quote]Caulfield probably hoped Mills would open doors for him

Sadly, Vivien Leigh and Noel Coward were both dead years before Max's breakout role in "Grease 2."

by Anonymousreply 39December 13, 2018 8:22 PM

I always thought that Grease 2 was so a campy flop that his career was done because he couldn’t shake the association. Pfeiffer would have been doomed too but she shot Scarface before Grease 2 came out and that saved her.

by Anonymousreply 40December 13, 2018 9:41 PM

R40 exactly. He was never getting a career off Grease 2. It flopped.

by Anonymousreply 41December 13, 2018 10:11 PM

Juliet is wearing her happy face, R19. I would too if I had that on my arm.

by Anonymousreply 42December 13, 2018 10:26 PM

R28 That luscious Chaturbate cammer of which you spoke—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 2, 2019 8:22 AM

Max is straight. However ,early in his career He was passed around like a bag of potatoe chips by connected and powerful men. It got him as far as Grease 2 which was a huge flop. After that, Max moved to theater work .

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2019 9:53 AM

Agree with R24

by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2019 10:15 AM

WHY WOULD HE HAVE COCK, WHEN HE HAS ME!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2019 10:28 AM

How big is his cock??

by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2019 10:45 AM

I think it's really sad that, even though he's had success in the 'legitimate theater' (a number of successful roles on Broadway), because of his looks, and his older wife, we seem to dismiss him. As a teenager, he was an 'exotic dancer', so I have no doubt that he wrangled his share of dick. But, again, if that was his only calling card, he wouldn't have continued pursuing so much stage work, where he had been nude in several roles, and also demonstrated that he can sing. He's been married to Juliet Mills since 1980. I know this is DL, but I'm not a frau, and he has even toured with Juliet and Hayley Mills. He's an interesting person, aside from his looks and his wife. Sometimes what you see is what actually is.

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2019 10:56 AM

Just as not every gay man is a top, and not every gay man wants a bear or a leather daddy, gorgeous straight men do not ALL want to fuck 14 year old girls. I'm not going to get all "Ms Bossy Pants Know it All" about that, because frankly, until I was 35 I too believed that all male 9+'s preferred "the younger the better" girls.

The majority do, but there is absolutely a sort of man who likes an older chick for a number of reasons. When you are the woman, it is very hard to process, and one has to be incredibly secure to step into that sort of relationship. I was not...I knew that I would eternally be imaging him with woman younger than I, so I pulled the plug after one year.

And he later married a chick exactly my age.(5 years older than he) So it really must be a legit preference.

by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2019 12:56 PM

What exactly are you R49? Are you pretending to be straight? All I know for certain is that you spout a lot of ridiculous shit and that you are one gullible idiot.

by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2019 1:22 PM

He's as straight as Richard Simmon's

by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2019 1:26 PM

R50 I am not pretending anything.

I am many things but gullible is not one of them. I am constantly told that my cynicism and my skeptical nature is quite detrimental to me.

Thank you for your helpful critique though.

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2019 1:27 PM

Listen OP, if you're going to post a pic, can you link a pic that has been taken within this century?

by Anonymousreply 53January 2, 2019 1:27 PM

That's a nice rug he's wearing, r10. Caulfield has been bald for years.

by Anonymousreply 54January 2, 2019 1:35 PM

[quote] He was so beautiful in Grease 2 it was unholy.

I saw him and Juliet up close back in the 1980s and yes, he really was that beautiful, even in person.

by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2019 2:43 PM

[quote] He was passed around like a bag of potatoe chips by connected and powerful men.

I see Mr. Quayle has joined us over on this thread as well.

by Anonymousreply 56January 2, 2019 3:18 PM

I saw him nude on stage twice -- once in "Salonika" at the Public Theater with Jessica Tandy, where he lay nude on his stomach a good portion of the play, finally getting up at one point, and later in "My Night With Reg" which also featured frequent nude-scene Sam Trammell in 1997. Caulfiled had a great body, quite smooth, though I don't really remember thinking his member was particularly memorable as being particularly large or anything, but he looked quite nice to the eye! Great butt and body though.

by Anonymousreply 57January 2, 2019 3:57 PM

I still love him and whatever he has with the wife still works - so good for them.

by Anonymousreply 58January 2, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote]I saw him nude on stage twice -- once in "Salonika" at the Public Theater with Jessica Tandy, where he lay nude on his stomach a good portion of the play, finally getting up at one point, and later in "My Night With Reg" which also featured frequent nude-scene Sam Trammell in 1997. Caulfiled had a great body, quite smooth, though I don't really remember thinking his member was particularly memorable as being particularly large or anything, but he looked quite nice to the eye! Great butt and body though.

Uncut? Big balls? Shaved? Trimmed? C'mon! More!!!

by Anonymousreply 59January 2, 2019 4:03 PM

[quote]Listen OP, if you're going to post a pic, can you link a pic that has been taken within this century?

Why?

We're talking about all the dick Max took obviously back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 60January 2, 2019 4:06 PM

Michelle Pfeiffer couldn't stand him. He was beyond arrogant... legendarily so.

by Anonymousreply 61January 2, 2019 4:07 PM

I saw his big dik and entire body when he did a play with Jessica tandy in the 80s......so magical with his cock and tandys talent. brava!!

by Anonymousreply 62January 2, 2019 4:08 PM

funny, leading men say the same thing about michelle (stick stuk up her butt ) Phfeiffer

WHORE

by Anonymousreply 63January 2, 2019 4:09 PM

[quote]funny, leading men say the same thing about michelle (stick stuk up her butt ) Phfeiffer

Oh, dear, and no they don't.

by Anonymousreply 64January 2, 2019 4:21 PM

He was SO gorgeous on The Colbys, but Miles was such a totally unlikable douchebag. I think one of the reasons the series was such a bust was because they focused so much on the Jeff-Fallon-Miles triangle during the first season. I imagine back then, not a single viewer wanted Fallon with Miles, so what a waste of time that story was.

by Anonymousreply 65January 2, 2019 4:37 PM

R10- yes he remains one good looking man.

by Anonymousreply 66January 2, 2019 4:39 PM

He's been on call as Charlie Sheen's fucktoy ever since "Boys Next Door".

by Anonymousreply 67January 2, 2019 4:44 PM

Not completely bald, he has aged well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 2, 2019 4:54 PM

Was naked for most of the play "Salonika." Went from DC to NYC to see it. Well worth the trip.

by Anonymousreply 69January 2, 2019 5:04 PM

I'd still let him eat my mussy.

by Anonymousreply 70January 2, 2019 5:04 PM

Met him about 10 years ago, and he was so genuine and really nice. I think he was probably an arrogant asshole early on, but grew out of it. All that aside, he was never a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 71January 2, 2019 5:05 PM

[quote]I think he was probably an arrogant asshole early on, but grew out of it.

One of the reasons his movie career went no where, plus a lack of acting talent.

by Anonymousreply 72January 2, 2019 5:16 PM

Why would he stay married to a woman for thirty years if he were gay? The English are different from you and me.

by Anonymousreply 73January 2, 2019 5:31 PM

R38 exactly right and surely saved him from some casting couches

by Anonymousreply 74January 2, 2019 5:39 PM

R72 That and aging out of his couch-casting value.

by Anonymousreply 75January 2, 2019 5:45 PM

People want what people want. I am a bearish slightly chubby nerd. You have no idea how many hairless size 26 jeans twinks are into me.

Maybe he fucks around with guys on the side. Maybe he has mommy issues. Maybe he's just so excited to know Hayley.

They've been together now for close to 40 years. If she was his beard what would be the point by now? I highly doubt he thinks he needs to be closeted at close to 60.

by Anonymousreply 76January 2, 2019 6:12 PM

[quote]He was so beautiful in Grease 2 it was unholy.

That was 1982, this is 2019 you're talking 37 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 77January 2, 2019 6:26 PM

This is from his wikipedia page:

[quote] Maxwell Newby was born to Peter Newby on 23 November 1959 in Belper, Derbyshire and Oriole Rosalind (née Findlater)[2][3] — although he later claimed to be a native of Glasgow, reportedly to be "more interesting". By 1965, his parents had divorced. Although not a child actor per se, aged around 7, he played "Ted" (under the name Maxwell Findlater, using his mother's maiden name) in the 1967 film, Accident. The film's screenplay was written by Harold Pinter, and the film starred Stanley Baker, Dirk Bogarde and Michael York.

[quote] The actor's American stepfather, Peter Maclaine, a former Marine, reportedly kicked Caulfield out of the house at the age of 15. Caulfield became an exotic dancer at London's Windmill Theatre in order to obtain an Equity card enabling him to work as an actor. Later he got his green card through his stepfather.He reportedly took his stage surname, Caulfield, from the character in J.D. Salinger's novel Catcher in the Rye.

So he's not really Scottish but English.

If his stepfather really did kick him out of the house at 15, as claimed, that would explain why he hooked up with the much older Mills. His mother rejected him for another man not his father when he was just in his mid teens, so he was desperate to find a replacement. This is much like Aaron Taylor-Johnson, who had a miserable family life as a child actor and ran off with his much older director (now his wife) when he was barely out of his teens to find a stable family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 2, 2019 6:30 PM

Caulfield was well known in entertainment circles in both NYC and LA before Grease 2 as an up-and-coming star because his physical beauty was so incredible. Unfortunately he believed his own hype, and that mixed with his unstable past working as a stripper meant that he believed like a total diva on the set of Grease 2 and alienated all his co-stars. Vanity Fair did a profile of him before the movie came out and made it clear how badly he was acting towards his co-stars and how unprofessional he was on the set, and how absolutely convinced he was that he was a megastar even before the film came out because he (and many others) thought it was guaranteed to be a huge hit.

As we all know, it was a major flop, and he got largely blamed for that in large part because of his hateful behavior as outlined in the Vanity Fair piece. (This was fortunate for Michelle Pfeiffer, who was much more professional and much more talented as an actor, and who largely escaped the stigma of the failure of Grease 2 because Allan Carr and Caulfield took all the blame instead.) Apparently it was a huge wake-up call for him, and he shaped up almost immediately--he did some work off-Broadway in "Entertaining Mr. Sloane" to show he was serious about acting, but largely settled into nighttime and daytime soap opera work thereafter, which is really about commensurate with his level of talent. Every interview I've seen with him since has said that the failure of Grease 2 and the horrible press he got in the wake of the Vanity Fair piece really made him grow up, and now he's supposedly a very nice and professional person.

by Anonymousreply 79January 2, 2019 6:37 PM

[quote] I am a bearish slightly chubby nerd. You have no idea how many hairless size 26 jeans twinks are into me.

Mary, I bet you are just fighting them off with a STICK!

by Anonymousreply 80January 2, 2019 6:38 PM

"He's as straight as Richard Simmon's " - R51

Meet R51, a dumb shit cunt who inserts apostrophes in peoples' names! You dumb fucking cunt, You should go back to third grade to learn basic punctuation. Any possible 'gossip' you type should be alerted and dumped in the "fictional prattle made up by a dumb cunt who can't even spell a fucking name without fucking it up, she is THAT stupid!"

by Anonymousreply 81January 2, 2019 6:40 PM

R79, where can one find this article online?

by Anonymousreply 82January 2, 2019 6:43 PM

“Off with her head!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 83January 2, 2019 7:00 PM

R79, Thanks for that.

by Anonymousreply 84January 2, 2019 7:15 PM

R46 It's hard to find a flattering picture of his old wife.

Poor Juliet was a mild startled in the mid 50s and then replaced by her younger sister in the 60s. Her father may have had a fine speaking voice and appeared in some of Britain's best movie in the 40s but he wasn't very attractive either.

by Anonymousreply 85January 2, 2019 10:07 PM

R78 The name of Maxwell's birthplace always raises a smile.

Belper.

by Anonymousreply 86January 2, 2019 10:26 PM

What triggered r81? If it’s just bad grammar, perhaps professional help is warranted....

by Anonymousreply 87January 2, 2019 10:32 PM

He really was a stripper?

by Anonymousreply 88January 2, 2019 10:33 PM

Clean-up on Aisle R81. Near the adult incontinence briefs.

by Anonymousreply 89January 2, 2019 10:50 PM

Well, the Windmill Theater was known, first for ladies' strip shows, then later featuring both sexes, with names of shows such as "Rip Off" in which the scenes enacted way of ripping off ALL the performers' clothes. Some of them just stood there smiling and naked. I didn't realize one could join British Equity doing those shows though.

by Anonymousreply 90January 2, 2019 10:51 PM

Mummy let him out with that dirty shirt on in R19?

by Anonymousreply 91January 2, 2019 10:52 PM

Juliet Mills, who gained weight with the part, is nude in Billy Wilder's under-rated comedy "Avanti" along with the also naked (you see his butt) Jack Lemmon around 1970. She was great in "Nanny and the Professor", but her career was never iconic like her sister Hayley. Hayley still looks great; saw her in the Manhattan Theater Club "Party Face" last year, always very good on stage.

by Anonymousreply 92January 2, 2019 10:57 PM

Met Juliet and Maxwell and I have to say honestly off the thousand or so celebs, movie stars, etc I have met and I have met many at the height of their fame, Juliet rates in the very top. She was delightful, and hilarious. Speaking of "Avanti", I asked what the best part of working with Jack Lemmon and Billy Wilder and she said "They paid me to get fat in Italy...ITALY!" I fell in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 93January 2, 2019 11:02 PM

Thanks, r93.

by Anonymousreply 94January 2, 2019 11:22 PM

He could star in a film bio or documentary of Peter Lawford or RFK, Jr.—quite the resemblance to either of them.

by Anonymousreply 95January 2, 2019 11:47 PM

R88, His Wikipedia entry says he was an 'exotic dancer'. Most celebrities have publicists who keep an eye on things like IMDB and Wikipedia, so I don't see any reason to believe otherwise. He didn't really have auspicious beginnings, but he made the best of his opportunities. As I mentioned upthread, for a performer best known for his work on not-so-impressive TV series and TV movies, he actually has a surprising number of stage credits. Many film stars are very reluctant to work in live theater, so that has really impressed me. Elizabeth Taylor considered it one of the greatest challenges of her career, and Joan Crawford was invited to audition for a part on Broadway, and I read she nailed her audition (as I would expect) but didn't follow through, since she just wanted to prove that she would have been accepted on Broadway, if she chose to pursue that.

by Anonymousreply 96January 2, 2019 11:56 PM

Couldn't stand Juliet

by Anonymousreply 97January 3, 2019 12:06 AM

They've recently been touring with Maxwell in the infamous Mary Martin-Carol Channing play "Legends", so if they are doing it willingly, they probably get along.

by Anonymousreply 98January 3, 2019 12:45 AM

R57 The production of "Salonika" I saw had Simon Burke nude but he didn't do a Maxwell and stand up. He just shuffled around into a different position while keeping his posing pouch hidden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 3, 2019 12:47 AM

Friend of mine worked with him recently and had nothing but great things to say. Believe me if he was a dick she would have been very vocal about it.

by Anonymousreply 100January 3, 2019 3:18 AM

Talk about winning the gene pool. Scroll down for a "Salonika. " shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 3, 2019 11:43 AM

R101, My God! What otherworldly beauty. He's like a modern-day Antinous!

by Anonymousreply 102January 3, 2019 12:06 PM

Did he fuck Olivia Newton-John or Michelle Pffieffer.

by Anonymousreply 103January 3, 2019 12:15 PM

At "Salonika" I was sitting front row just near his feet, staring at the gorgeous ass - Jessica who?

by Anonymousreply 104January 3, 2019 12:25 PM

I remember that picture of Maxwell lying face down, nude, in People magazine. Yes, People! It accompanied an article on the play, where Jessica Tandy talked about what a great ass it was, comparing it to a baby's bottom. (Smooth, I guess?) My grandmother used to buy People and we would get them 2nd hand, and I held on to that issue for years.

by Anonymousreply 105January 3, 2019 1:28 PM

Max was still in it when I saw it, but Elizabeth Wilson had taken over from Jessica Tandy.

by Anonymousreply 106January 3, 2019 2:16 PM

It was both Elizabeth Wilson and Jessica Tandy in the cast when I saw it.

by Anonymousreply 107January 3, 2019 3:15 PM

I know Maxwell and Juliet. They are both extremely nice, and devoted to each other. They met doing a tour of THE ELEPHANT MAN. She taught him how to behave, and gave him some class. He was just a London street kid. Dont think hes gay from what I know ( could be wrong)

by Anonymousreply 108January 3, 2019 4:14 PM

There's only an 18 year age difference. That's nothing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 3, 2019 5:44 PM

That was to replace Margaret Sullavan in Voice of the Turtle, r96.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 3, 2019 6:02 PM

And actually, r96, I think she said she'd get bored in a run. Safe to assume though, it was stage fright.

by Anonymousreply 111January 3, 2019 6:46 PM

That is one lucky granny pussy.

by Anonymousreply 112January 3, 2019 7:02 PM

I think someone else linked this here awhile back but this Grease 2 reunion panel is a great watch. I had no idea that the big-nosed Pink Lady was the director’s daughter. Keep an eye on Leif Green who played the pocket-sized T-Bird. His facial expressions whenever Maxwell Caulfield is talking speak volumes. He seems to be openly gay - anyone know him?

by Anonymousreply 113January 3, 2019 7:47 PM

Sorry forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 3, 2019 7:47 PM

"The Voice of the Turtle" is how I got my big break!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 3, 2019 8:05 PM

I wonder if Juliet felt threatened by Jessica Tandy and Elizabeth Wilson. I mean, the boy had a type...

by Anonymousreply 116January 3, 2019 8:08 PM

[quote]r6 But he married that old lady, didn't he ?

[italic]LAY OFF NANNY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 4, 2019 1:14 AM

R101, thank you for sharing that link with all the photos. I had never seen Max with a moustache before. He really pulled it off well. He was so damn sexy with the stache.

by Anonymousreply 118January 4, 2019 1:23 AM

I loved looking at all those pictures of him @R101. It showed that when they first got together Juliet was not matronly looking at all. She wasn't "hot," but she wasn't the least bit dowdy either.

by Anonymousreply 119January 4, 2019 1:24 AM

I’ve always said that Englishmen have strange tastes....

by Anonymousreply 120January 4, 2019 1:28 AM

The Mills Sisters today.

Hayley is frankly not aging any better than Juliet is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 4, 2019 2:47 AM

The Mills Sisters back in the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 4, 2019 2:49 AM

[quote]He is, however, straight.

Unless he had a number of male clients <-- he's a bisexual who is obsessed with the idea of having "children" and a "family"

by Anonymousreply 123January 4, 2019 2:53 AM

r1 That picture is divine!

by Anonymousreply 124January 4, 2019 2:57 AM

[quote] My God! What otherworldly beauty. He's like a modern-day Antinous!

[bold] // A R Y !!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 125January 4, 2019 3:00 AM

OMG time is so cruel!!!!

by Anonymousreply 126January 4, 2019 4:16 AM

Maxwell looks older than 59.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 4, 2019 7:55 AM

[quote]Hayley is frankly not aging any better than Juliet is.

So they should cut their faces up and look like aliens? Honey, that's what your 70's look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 4, 2019 9:30 AM

Dunno R127, he looks like a man in his late 50's that doesn't live in LA with their plastic surgeon on speed dial that doesn't leave the house without 'I'm in-between shoots' makeup on to me...

by Anonymousreply 129January 4, 2019 9:52 AM

I love that the Mills girls are aging gracefully and not getting lots of plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 130January 4, 2019 11:03 AM

Thank you R101 - here's a treat from that bountiful link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 4, 2019 11:44 AM

Max is a great guy. Knew him since my TAXI days. We was both young and hot in the business, every dick and donna begged us for it. Still got a picture of my pal here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 4, 2019 12:10 PM

[qoute]r126 OMG time is so cruel!!!!

Time is not cute.

Fucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 4, 2019 5:31 PM

^^ I hereby issue an apology.

In addition to f-ing up the formatting, I see I misread "cruel" as "cute".

(Story of my life, perhaps.)

by Anonymousreply 134January 4, 2019 5:34 PM

Agreed r129 He looks pretty decent in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 135January 4, 2019 7:21 PM

YES michelle pfeiffer WHORE. don simpson discovered her at a safeway supermarket and she was passed around hollywood until someone semi sober make her into a legit actress

by Anonymousreply 136January 4, 2019 8:22 PM

The old lady likes his short shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 5, 2019 3:32 AM

R137 She's totally checking out his meat.

by Anonymousreply 138January 5, 2019 6:29 AM

I will cut the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 139January 5, 2019 7:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 5, 2019 7:46 AM

R140 That's his "getting sucked off during the interview" face.

by Anonymousreply 141January 5, 2019 3:27 PM

R121, makes me want to cry, then puke, then croak.

by Anonymousreply 142January 5, 2019 3:31 PM

Aw, they look great! They just need a skin-stretching session like I get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 5, 2019 3:35 PM

Any pics of the young MC naked?

by Anonymousreply 144January 5, 2019 3:35 PM

Discrimination!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 6, 2019 3:59 AM

Maxwell never had any children. How unfortunate that he didn't keep that beautiful gene pool going...…..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 7, 2019 2:32 AM

R146 Maxwell didn't have any legitimate children but he produced one love child who made the most of his assets (his beautiful hair)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 17, 2019 9:28 PM

When he was ass up on the stage could you sniff any assholes odors? We saw naked boys singing in CHI, and while it was fun, I noticed a district odor of shit. I'm pretty sure it came from the tall guy as it was a small theatre and we sat near the front. Dont performers douche or wipe?

by Anonymousreply 148February 17, 2019 10:29 PM

Did you forget to burp your colostomy bag before going out again, R148? I'm sure verybody else in the audience smelled it, too.

by Anonymousreply 149February 17, 2019 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!