Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

***BREAKING***MUELLER INVESTIGATION GOING GLOBAL***OFFICIAL THREAD

BOOM!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2018 4:14 AM

Boom my ass. Orange is still walking around freely after 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 1:47 PM

I hope this means Kushner's ass is going to prison! The sneaky little weasel was getting his hands on it all!

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 1:53 PM

Go Mueller! But move a little faster if you don't mind, ok? thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 2:01 PM

Kushner should fry

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 2:02 PM

Jared, you in (more) danger, girl.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 2:10 PM

gosh the tentacles are everywhere -Brexit and now the middle east.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 2:24 PM

Welp, I'm guessing this is how cyber wars work. TPTB can't hide behind the curtains these days and stuff gets out. I'd like to think it's a positive thing and that governments were corrupt all along, rather than having our current system be uniquely this screwed up. They can't get away with shady shit like they used to.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 2:38 PM

Jared will be requiring Depends now too...

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 2:41 PM

The Mueller operation has been moving incredibly fast r3. Michael Cohen got raided in March and was sentenced in December. That is lightning speed for the justice system.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 2:53 PM

It looks like Jared will be joining his dad in prison. I hope the gets 30 years. Ivanka should get sometime behind bars too.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 3:05 PM

You know what keeps me happy, R10? They may believe that the office of the Presidency is off-limits as regards indictments, but advisors to that office are not immune.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 3:06 PM

Serious Question

How is Mueller getting to & back from work without being photographed? Is he living in an underground bunker at the DOJ for fear he could be assinated?

There hasn't been a photo of him that I've seen since he testified.

How can one of the most powerful men in the country be 100% MIA yet still be working on the biggest political case since Watergate?

I'd think the paps would camped outside his home.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 3:08 PM

Would YOU fuck with him, r12??

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 3:39 PM

media only needs footage of Mueller entering and exiting a building once, it would be a waste of resources to hover around someone who never comments. You don't need footage of someone who never talks.

Mueller's work will speak for him. And it will be the end of the Drumph myth, Drumph himself and many many others

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 3:46 PM

He was spotted once at an airport in the vicinity of Donald Trump Jr. of all people, R12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 3:49 PM

[quote] Go Mueller! But move a little faster if you don't mind, ok? thanks.

Who doesn't yet understand that Mueller had to delay disclosure of his findings until after the 2018 midterms? His findings could have been classified by the Trump administration and not made public and the Republican Congress would have done nothing. Now, with a Democrat House -- and a Rethug Senate that sees Trump's house of cards falling on top of them -- it's a different story.

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 6:55 PM

Democratic House r16.

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 8:05 PM

Does anybody know who the Saudis PR film in D.C. Is

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 10:24 PM

Uhhhh, don’t we already have a thread series going about this?

Where have you been OP?

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 10:27 PM

I'm with r19, there's a series of threads on the investigation. Come on in, interested posters, the water is warm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 10:29 PM

I prefer several small threads like op posted.

R20 The treason threads have too many conversations going on about mueller. It's like a CNN news panel with everyone talking over one another. Too many posts too soon. I also have problems loading them all around 250-300 comments.

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 10:43 PM

I have commented a lot in the 'treason' threads. They are my favorites. However, there will be blockbuster events along the way and another and another as the investigation kicks into high gear, so I'm creating this just to make smaller components where we can explore this one event more deeply.

I also can't stand Kushner. He's an obvious target, yet the media rarely delves into his criminality. How did he get Special Security Clearance? Who was the first from the Trump Admin to go Isreal? Answer: KUSHNER. Then before we know it, the Capital is moved to Jerusalem, funding is cut off for Palestinians. Now a two state.Isreali/Palestinian solution is off the table.

Who was sent to open back channels in the Seychelles with the Russians? KUSHNER

Who was first to go to Saudi Arabia to participate in that weird orb ceremony? KUSHNER. And if I'm not mistaken, Kashoggi was there too. MBS meet Kashoggi...the latter ends up mysteriously very dead!

How is it that no one is keeping an eye on this crook who is running around flagranty skirting the law? Could he be getting protection from a certain powerful religious group in Washington?

All these obvious "coincidences" make me think 'Hmmmmmm'.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2018 3:31 AM

I want to see Bannon go down and go down hard. That motherfucker is actively working towards fucking up democratic governments across the world.

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2018 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!