Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m in love with my married fuckbuddy

He’s married to a guy so he’s not in the closet or anything. They’ve been together 11 years. We’ve been having an affair off and on for almost two years and I’m seriously in love and have been since first sight. Should I risk everything and tell him or just enjoy our sex while it lasts? He’s my ideal man.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2018 12:35 PM

Well at least he's not straight.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 6:51 AM

Does the husband know about the sidesex?

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 7:10 AM

Is his mussy or dick really that good?

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 7:12 AM

Does the husband of 11 years know about your affair OP? I assume not as you term it "affair".

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 7:14 AM

I’m not sure r2 but I don’t think so. He seems to have to sneak around a lot. He usually comes to see me at odd times like if he’s off work early, after running and errand or at lunch time. He spent the night once but his phone kept going off.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 7:16 AM

This will only end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 7:17 AM

You're an idiot for letting your heart get involved. If he'd treat his partner of 11 years this way, why would you expect any better?

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 7:23 AM

This will end in murder suicide!

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 7:25 AM

Rule number one of being a side piece: no emotional attachment.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 7:30 AM

Sounds like true love.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 7:32 AM

OP, you should absolutely tell him. My guess is that the feeling is mutual, but he is just too scared to make the declaration.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 7:57 AM

He is probably fucking more side hoes, you are not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 8:04 AM

Risk everything!

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 8:05 AM

What R6 R9 R12 said.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 8:08 AM

Part of the attraction is that he belongs to someone else. Once he's yours, you won't want him as much.

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 8:13 AM

R15 once a cheater always a cheater he will cheat on OP lol without a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 8:14 AM

Screwing the same married guy for two years shows a commitment so bravo OP

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 8:15 AM

I have two "buds" who have been pounding my ass for a decade. Not once have I seriously considered a romance with either. We just REALLY get along in bed and everybody knows the score.

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 8:24 AM

Having been the partner of someone who cheated on me, I could say that the relationship is probably in trouble. In my case, after 11 years (sound familiar) we knew we were drifting apart. When he told me that he had a boyfriend, I was shocked but not surprised. We broke up and I got my life back. I became more successful professionally, my social life improved, and got to experiment with other men. It worked for me, but not for my ex, who eventually married his boyfriend. In the case of OP, it could go either way. OP should tell his married friend how he feels and see where it goes from there. Right now he is on the path to nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 8:37 AM

That was me, 35 years ago. After three years of terrific sex I told him I loved him. He dropped me like a hot potato and went back to his wife and child. Just enjoy the sex.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 9:42 AM

It's all the rage for gay married couples to add a third into the marriage. Go ahead. Be a throuple. You will be trendy

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 10:34 AM

“Have the gown delivered to MISS RAE SMITH.”

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 10:50 AM

I also fell hard for my married- to-a-man FB. I knew it couldn’t go anywhere so I cut it off. It’s been years, and I have a partner now but I do still think about my FB with a smile. He had the greatest personality ever.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 10:53 AM

If he cheated on his husband with you, he will cheat on you. And you are a fool (literally) for getting involved with a married man. Tale as old as...well...any random soap opera episode from the past 70 years.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2018 10:59 AM

Sex is much better when you meet on the sly.

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2018 11:11 AM

Take a vigorously realistic look at this situation. Outside of the bedroom, do you have anything in common with him? Does he have any annoying habits? Could you live with him? You may feel utter bliss while your together, for a few hours, but you really don’t know him that well. Also, if you tell him how you feel, he might panic and you’ll never see him again.

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2018 12:18 PM

Make him marry you, honey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2018 12:21 PM

Right on, Nel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2018 12:33 PM

This relationship doesn’t sound like it is based on emotional connections. Just sex, and the naughtiness of it. It would never survive a long term commitment.

by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2018 1:47 PM

[quote]I knew it couldn’t go anywhere so I cut it off.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 30December 13, 2018 1:51 PM

I actually don’t think it’s all that uncommon with FB’s or FWB’s that one develops stronger, romantic feelings while the other does not. I’ve seen it with friends who have fell for their FB/FWB; I’ve teased friends when their FB/FWB fell for them; and yes, it’s happened to me.

In my case, I met the one I fell for thru a mutual friend. He was (still is) a handsome, well built, American born Latino with beautiful green eyes. When we met, he had been with his partner 10 or so years but were open in a “don’t ask, don’t tell” way. We became FB’s at first, but that quickly evolved into FWB’s. We shared a lot of interests, and had similar senses of humor. We would meet for lunch or dinner; go to the movies, concerts, shows; go shopping together; even took some week-end trips. All this outside bed fun lead to lines being blurred for me. So really good sex plus genuine fun and I let myself go there. I never let on or told him, but once I recognized andbsdmitted these feelings to myself, I started making myself less available. We’re still friends, but despite his continued offers (and me wanting desperately to say yes) we haven’t had sex in a few years now. It did suck, but life goes on. And yes, he’s still with the partner - they actually got married at City Hall two years ago.

My only advice OP is to protect yourself - enjoy the sex, but if you know it’s not going to go anywhere, start taking steps now to find another. No matter how good the dick is, you’ll find someone else with the dick and the skills but without the baggage.

by Anonymousreply 31December 13, 2018 3:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 13, 2018 7:16 PM

some people dont get their emotions all revved up by somebody unless that person is not attainable. IF you did land him as a husband he obviously isnt loyal if that matters to you at all..........and usually at least in my experience if you are extremely into the guy you arent going to like an open relationship with him. Id move on and just look back at the time together as a good thing for you....but probably not the best thing to be involved with somebody not single/

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2018 1:37 AM

OP, this is what you must do. Purchase and thaw a Sara Lee cheesecake. Bring that and a $25 Olive Garden gift card to a meetup with the fuck buddy and his husband. Declare your love and offer the husband the gifts you brought that are greater in value than your fuck buddy. Overcome with awe at your generosity, expect the husband to release the fuck buddy to you and potentially ask to become your acolyte.

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2018 11:39 AM

He's not in the gay closet but he's in the cheater's closet, a liar. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2018 12:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!