Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is sex with men so meaningless, soul less, and pointless

Is it mostly due to biological function? Men just wanna cum and that is all or is it environmental and men are just raised to be empty vessels with no soul or heart. My buddy thinks men are soul less automatons, whereas I think it is mostly environmental. I think most men these days are stale males. Sexless, charisma free nothings of no interest to anybody.

by Anonymousreply 32December 23, 2018 2:49 PM

Never been in love then? This is what I felt between partners. There was a looooong gap between my last long term boyfriend and this one - about 13 years. But then I found someone who made me feel like a teenager again. Hoping and trying to make it last.

Sex is better when you care about someone. It just is.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 4:36 AM

Learn to write in complete sentences/thoughts. It would make this pointless, soul less drivel more sensible.

If your point is that many men just fuck for the orgasm, yes, I agree. I am one of those.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 4:38 AM

Depends on the person a man is fucking. Sometimes it's sport fucking, sometimes it's more than that.

Just because a man isn't loving you doesn't mean that men are all soulless cum machines. Believing that men are sex crazed scum who have no emotional lives is a repulsive, bigoted, ignorant view of humanity that is crying out for long-term psychiatric treatment, OP. Good luck finding the right shrink for yourself and the work you need to do.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 4:51 AM

Lol. Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2018 4:03 PM

To think sex with strangers should be thought of like scratching an itch is a product of hedonism.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2018 4:07 PM

You're such a Pollyanna, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2018 4:07 PM

It's the sex drive.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2018 4:10 PM

OP You’re doing it wrong. What, do you just lay there like a blow up doll? No emotional engagement? No conversation about what you want to try, your fantasies?

Look, when I have sex with my buddies we have a lot of ideas about what we want to try with each other. The build up is half the fun. Sure, we know what each other likes. But damn, it’s not like that’s the sum total of sexual experience. I have a whole bin of toys, lubes, and a very dirty mind.

Taking a man to a place he never imagined but where his orgasms are repeat, sustained: you have to put some effort into sex.

If you’re complaining sex is boring, maybe its you?

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2018 4:15 PM

Is this a stealth ex-gay thread?

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2018 4:22 PM

bad breakup, honey?

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2018 4:37 PM

Op, you sound like the average straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2018 4:38 PM

Just so. ^^

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2018 4:49 PM

OP=unloved frau surrounded by sixteen mangy cats.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2018 4:55 PM

Honey, hookups are usually meaningless, soul less, and pointless. That's the nature of hookups.

But yeah, if that's how the sex is in your relationship, find someone else.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2018 5:15 PM

You’re insane Op.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2018 5:23 PM

Dogs fuck too. I’m not a dog nor are my sexual habits like a dog

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2018 5:27 PM

OP is doing it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2018 5:33 PM

Sex with love is a wonderful thing - sex without love can be pretty damn good too.

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2018 5:36 PM

Sex on the brain.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2018 5:38 PM

Because you're doing it wrong OP.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2018 5:40 PM

Is this gay men you're talking about OP?

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2018 5:44 PM

You DO realize you’re not obligated to participate, right OP?? Be a cold fish, if that’s what does it for you, but bish.....

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2018 7:48 PM

R21 Gay men are not real men, so probably not.

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2018 8:39 PM

If you can’t feed your baby(yeah yeah) then don’t have a baby.

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2018 8:44 PM

And yet, so irresistible!

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2018 9:09 PM

You’re doing it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 26December 16, 2018 9:13 PM

Sex between strangers is just play. It’s not supposed to provide meaning to your life.

by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2018 9:17 PM

When men fuck fat women in order to win a contest, it is indeed meaningless, especially if the hefty lady is required to keep the bag on their head. Man on man sex is like blazing fireworks and a piercing of the veil to reveal of the wonders of the universe.

by Anonymousreply 28December 16, 2018 9:20 PM

Most people are selfish in bed and just want to get theirs until they catch feelings, OP.

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2018 9:34 PM

My Gosh! I'm so on the other page! Having (unfortunately spent nearly 2/3 of my sexual life with women), I find men FAR more fun to make love with than women! In the first place, they have more bits & pieces than women, and secondly they (Men ) will always surprise you with something that's growing larger by the minute, thirdly they (men again) can rarely if ever fake it...the climax is always there front and center . Of course this is all tongue & Cheek.. It really depends on your partner and how you feel about them !

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2018 10:16 PM

Fuck as many as you can. Some are worth repeats and marrying.

by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2018 10:22 PM

Nice.

by Anonymousreply 32December 23, 2018 2:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!