Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So filming yourself "live" everywhere you go is a thing now?

I see it at the theatre, concerts, movies and even shopping. Why are people in such need for attention? Can anyone one explain?

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 2:51 PM

* Can anyone explain ?

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 2:04 AM

Because many people at the root of it are insecure and need validation and reassurance. And simply attention.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 2:06 AM

What could be more fascinating than watching someone go to the mall?

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 2:07 AM

Only for idiots

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 2:12 AM

[Quote] What could be more fascinating than watching someone go to the mall?

Agree. I went xmas shopping last Thursdays the old fashion way and saw two people { both women in their 40's and 50's } and they were "shopping" on I assume fb live. It was bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 2:14 AM

I remember not so great looking or gifted in any way people behaving in an attention getting manner back in the day. Beautiful kids never had the need for this. They were quite the opposite. They resented attention because they were powerless as infants to protect themselves from gawkers. Their mere presence would always stress the average attention starved children into overdrive. Anyone who insists on drawing attention to themselves in this manner OP describes is as best average and attempting to fill a deep vacant gaping void inside themselves.

Next

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 3:30 AM

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 4:49 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 2:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!