Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

**OFFICIAL** FIRST LADY ARCHITECT-- Hannity interview tonight!

Whatever will they talk about??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 7:26 PM

I'll be watching Rachel and if you had any decency you wouldn't watch Hannity either.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 11:47 PM

I don't plan to watch it... I figured the soundbites generated by the show could be "noteworthy."

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 11:51 PM

I know "imagine if the Obamas did this" has been played out, but seriously... imagine what Republicans would say if Michelle Obama had ever posed for the sort of photos that Melania has posed for.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 11:56 PM

Her artistic critique of Zaha Hadid's work.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 2:04 AM

Trying to get out ahead of upcoming indictments?

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 2:07 AM

Vairst Letty heff a sadz vor Shoon Chennitee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 5:19 AM

Vairst Letty has gone totally blonde, finalizing her transformation into the hardest of old hookers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 5:42 AM

I know what you mean, R3. I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality sometimes. I don't think the Republicans' ceaseless fawning over Melania can be chalked up to stupidity or poor taste; I think it's calculated to send a specific message: A Princeton- and Harvard-educated black woman is inferior to a (literal) Slavic whore.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 6:53 AM

She says the same thing every time, that she does not agree with everything he says or his tone and she gives her opinion which some times he listens to and some times he doesn't. She is always very vague with her criticism, and even that soft criticism she undermines by following up he needs to fight back and he is doing a great job. She also shares his victim complex and usually says something about how everyone mistreats and misrepresents them. Whether she hates him or not, they are a lot alike.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 12:36 PM

She must a nightmare to deal with on a professional basis.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 1:19 PM

OP, Mamie wore it better.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 4:39 PM

She was on the cover of some magazine at my dentist's office yesterday. After that it was dental scaling for the entire session. Talk about nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 5:03 PM

I assume the magazine had a centerfold, r12.

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 5:08 PM

she really has some pretty wonky implants

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 5:12 PM

R13, it's comments like yours that make me long for the return of the Wit & Wisdom section.

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 5:33 PM

The blonde hair is deliberate to divert attention away from Trump. Just like this out of the blue interview was too.

If you want to watch the interview, watch on youtube. Therefore, Fox doesn't get the ratings.

You know, for curiosity sake!

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 5:45 PM

She is such an embarrassment, like everything about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 6:04 PM

Hurry, send out the shiny objects!

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 6:54 PM

Will she be clothed?

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 7:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!