Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sean Hayes shades Madonna when asked about the time she guest starred on "Will & Grace"

unfortunately he didn't give us his real opinion. He just sarcastically said "she's interesting" and "really great". It's clear he's no longer a fan after meeting her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2019 3:19 AM

Is he a datalounger?

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 7:48 PM
by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 10:02 PM

Jesus, is Sean's breath bad or does Ice Cube think he can catch the gay? He might as well sit on Corden's lap to get further away

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 12:31 AM

She insisted all her scenes be with Megan, so why should care about her?

by Anonymousreply 4December 15, 2018 7:03 AM

OMG THIS MATTERS TO ME!

by Anonymousreply 5December 15, 2018 7:05 AM

I too would have insisted all my scenes be with Megan

by Anonymousreply 6December 15, 2018 7:23 AM

Minstrel who remained closeted through most of the series original run says what?

by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2018 8:02 AM

She’s hated by everyone who’s met her.

by Anonymousreply 8December 15, 2018 8:13 AM

Debs and Eric on Graham Norton show. I honestly don't remember seeing this episode back in the day as I was caught up in life and whatnot but it seems like Madge just had a couple too many and said yes to her manager for an appearance on "some show she never watched" that appealed to her "gays." Meh, whatever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 15, 2018 8:18 AM

R9's clip really makes Madonna sound really unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 10December 15, 2018 8:22 AM

Madonna is just so appallingly rude. It was like she was never taught any manners.

On a separate note, Eric is waaaay too tanned on that graham norton clip.

by Anonymousreply 11December 15, 2018 9:19 AM

Good on him. Clearly she behaved appallingly. She’s lucky he didn’t spill the beans about her. Although to be fair there’s no one left in earth who doesn’t know that she’s rude.

by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2018 10:03 AM

I think what's most disheartening is that Madonna's behavior comes across as total affectation and attention-mongering. It is highly unlikely that anyone in show business had no idea who Messing or McCormick were at the time of that show, let alone their character names. Any attempt on Madonna's part to seem out of the loop was just a pathetic and desperate attempt to make herself look better in front of people who Americans obviously adored at the time. And maybe she is a bigger celebrity, but how about just being a normal person and enjoying a fun time being on a fun show and interacting with the artists in a normal friendly way. God people are so weird and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2018 10:06 AM

Madonna ended up with the face and the career she deserved — both in the shitter. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 14December 15, 2018 3:45 PM

I don’t think she knows r14. I think she thinks she’s still huge and she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 15December 15, 2018 6:44 PM

She's going to have a big comeback this year, I can feel it

by Anonymousreply 16December 15, 2018 6:58 PM

R13

I don't think Madonna was trying to impress anyone by being rude to the cast -- since no one was supposed to know about that. I think she was confused because she lived in the UK and was proud of not keeping up with US TV so she probably did think that treating them all like little nobodies on some show she would never see was in some way super cool. But she was on a speedy drop to 'has been' at the time.

At this point in time however she is starting to stand out as one of those people who managed not to stay in the US and get doctored to death for attempting to go on tour like Prince and Michael Jackson. So just being a has been who is above it all and not in on the joke she has become is actually kind of unique.

by Anonymousreply 17December 15, 2018 7:11 PM

It's simple. Madonna like many celebrities is very insecure and makes herself feel better by being rude to other people. A lot of them end up getting a reality check as their careers fade. What's kept her horrible attitude going all these years is that she had so many hits and became such a star and very rich that she doesn't have to worry. If all her future music and other projects bomb, she's set for life.

As she gets older, fewer and fewer young people will know who she is or even care. They might know her biggest hits but most will just know her as that eccentric old lady trying to act cool. Her attitude will never be humbled even if she walks in front of a group of kids who don't recognize her.

by Anonymousreply 18December 15, 2018 7:17 PM

Madonna made amazing music videos which propelled her songs to dance-club fame. Her voice is too flawed to be good but too basic to be interesting.

She was and still is a solid dancer who knew better than to pretend that was reason enough to be famous.

by Anonymousreply 19December 15, 2018 7:34 PM

Cher puts it best:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 15, 2018 7:42 PM

R11 she probably wasn't, her mother died when she was very young, and her father was too busy trying to raise like a dozen kids. Not making excuses, but this is probably why she is the way she is.

by Anonymousreply 21December 15, 2018 7:48 PM

That interviewer at r20 is a total DILF! Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 22December 15, 2018 8:00 PM

Madonna being a bitch, featuring fake British accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 15, 2018 8:01 PM

I love that Cher clip. Cher comes across as quite humble and sweet. I'd like to have dinner with Cher. I'd make up an excuse to avoid running into Madonna on the street!

by Anonymousreply 24December 15, 2018 8:19 PM

Steve Kmetko, R22

by Anonymousreply 25December 15, 2018 8:23 PM

R22 really? I didn’t recognize him. So young in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 26December 15, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote]she probably wasn't, her mother died when she was very young, and her father was too busy trying to raise like a dozen kids. Not making excuses, but this is probably why she is the way she is.

She was in her 40's when she guested on the show. She hadn't been able to pick up some basic manners by then?

by Anonymousreply 27December 15, 2018 8:27 PM

By saying she's "interesting" he clearly means she murdered and dismembered three homeless people that morning and tried to serve them to the crew as some sort of homemade meat burritos.

by Anonymousreply 28December 15, 2018 8:28 PM

I remember a simpler time when Rosie O'Donnell was funny and Madonna was relevant.

by Anonymousreply 29December 15, 2018 9:08 PM

Madonna is rude and affected. Not remembering the names of Eric and Debra is rude and acceptable...even if she did live in the UK for a while. She obviously agreed to appear on W&G. Do your homework, bitch.

R9. Besides, The Graham Norton Show takes place in the UK, and everyone there seemed to know W&G.

by Anonymousreply 30December 15, 2018 9:11 PM

Erik and Messing are pretty funny in that Norton clip.

And Madonna sounds insufferable. What a shocker.

by Anonymousreply 31December 15, 2018 11:04 PM

Whatever happened to Steve Kmetco?

by Anonymousreply 32December 15, 2018 11:15 PM

I take it Madonna won't be asked back.

by Anonymousreply 33December 15, 2018 11:15 PM

Cher at R20 is just amazing. What a wonderful interview.

by Anonymousreply 34December 15, 2018 11:37 PM

Sean Hayes who c'mon that guy portraits that stupid gay character full of stereotype ever, he is beyond ridiculous, and in real life he is so flat, that show sucks and M never care about those people but Megan she is not Gaga pretending to be nice to everyone to be loved, whatever

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2018 6:05 AM

I'm more interested to know who likes to create these post to shade Madonna, he is completely sick, go to a doctor

by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2018 6:08 AM

I think she’s tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2018 6:18 AM

R27 but he never actually says anything, does he? The Cher comment was from when Madonna was still a young woman.

by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2018 6:29 AM

R38 See r9, Eric and Deb go to town on her awful manners.

by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2018 8:04 AM
by Anonymousreply 40December 17, 2018 4:13 AM

She’s the queen of pop, the most successful female artist of all time. You can always expect her being a real bitch

by Anonymousreply 41December 17, 2018 4:19 AM

Sean is a precious soul! Love him and his production company! However, "interesting" is what I say when I don't want to say awful things, but mean awful things in a super nice way.

by Anonymousreply 42December 17, 2018 4:35 AM

R9, but Graham is wrong; Eric and Debra didn't any have scenes with Madonna; nor did Sean; ALL of them were with Megan, unless that changed during the week.

by Anonymousreply 43December 17, 2018 4:48 AM

No one likes Madonna. She’s a sad, bitter woman who could never have a successful relationship and has no real friends. She’s a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 44December 17, 2018 4:52 AM

[quote] she is not Gaga pretending to be nice to everyone to be loved, whatever

Gaga is actually incredibly nice and not pretentious or fake at all. She’s extremely down to earth and no, she doesn’t make you call her Gaga when you work with her. She’s a genuinely nice person. She puts on the act when it’s time to entertain.

Madonna is one of a kind when it comes to rudeness. There is something deeply wrong with her. People that are successful and know that they’re talented don’t need to be assholes or show people up. Madonna knows she doesn’t have real talent, so she has to rely on how much wealth she’s earned to prove that she somehow is. Others don’t have to do this. She has an inferiority complex and is a complete narcissist. Despite what you’ve heard, most people in the entertainment industry aren’t like this. There’s a handful who are and become legendary for it. Suddenly everyone in Hollywood is up their own ass. People like Madonna are like the Trumps in NY - everyone knows she and they trash and has no talent and just rolls their eyes at them and doesn’t take them seriously. Madonna, like Trump, can’t stand this.

by Anonymousreply 45December 17, 2018 5:00 AM

R45 are you 12 years old?

by Anonymousreply 46December 17, 2018 5:01 AM

Does Madonna have any friends?

by Anonymousreply 47December 17, 2018 11:52 AM

Rosie O’Donnell.

by Anonymousreply 48December 18, 2018 1:45 AM

R45 and you believe everything you read?, Do you remember a certain assistant that sued Gaga for being a bitch.....She just has a good PR people, Madonna does it even care, she is just a REAL person like everyone is, sometimes good sometimes a bitch

by Anonymousreply 49December 20, 2018 6:35 AM

like R45 has ever even met Gaga, let alone spent any real time with her to say what she is truly like in person

by Anonymousreply 50December 20, 2018 7:46 AM

[quote]I'm more interested to know who likes to create these post to shade Madonna, he is completely sick, go to a doctor

Grow up. This kind of starry-eyed fandom belongs in Middle School, not Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 51December 20, 2018 11:25 PM

^ The punctuation also belongs in middle school.

by Anonymousreply 52December 20, 2018 11:39 PM

I kind of get her insecurity. It seems a little nuts that someone as revered as she is could be insecure, but I’m certain that is what drives her and also what limits her. I am generally a very nice person, but I tend to get a caustic edge when I am around people who heighten my insecurity (which I don’t like very much about myself), and the anxiety can be so distracting that, yes, I forget names and other things.

“Evita” is on HBO this morning and although it’s one of Madonna’s least-poor performances, her acting is one of the worst things about it. Her voice is sweet and lovely, and her vocal affectations can be moving, but all of her emoting is performed and not felt. That’s obvious. She thinks her way through her roles rather than feeling. That may suggest she lacks empathy, and it may also suggest that she is burdened by anxiety caused by being overly analytical rather than being able to relate to other human beings. I think she is emotionally stunted and probably acts like a bitch in part as a manifestation of not understanding other people.

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2019 8:42 AM

[quote][R9], but Graham is wrong; Eric and Debra didn't any have scenes with Madonna; nor did Sean; ALL of them were with Megan, unless that changed during the week.

Wrong? What are you on about? Eric confirmed in that very clip that they were together at the table read.

by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2019 9:02 AM

Cher is real and NICE, she recently tweeted...

When I Go into an Arena I Walk By Tons Of”Staff”,But They Don’t Look At ME😌,SO,..I Walk Up, Smile,Say”Hi,How Ya Doin”😉,& IN A NANO SEC THE VIBE CHANGES,&EVERYONE IS HAPPY😍.FROM ONE SMILE😊 STRANGERS BECOME A TEAM. Ppl Are Going Through All Kinds Of🔥,& a 🥰 Helps. DYSLEXIA🙄

You would think Madonna would at least know the names of the people she would be working with. She knows she has a shitty reputation as an actress and would would want them on her side.

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2019 9:24 AM

No one who meets her will ever mistake Madonna for being a nice person. After 35 years, we should really accept that she is not a nice or kind person. She’s just not.

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2019 9:27 AM

Coming this fall "Oh That Madonna!" .The wacky adventures of Madonna as she travels the world being rude to people.

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2019 9:27 AM

Remember when she tried recently to reinvent herself as a comedian and promply and flatly humiliated herself at every attempt? It’s been painfully obvious all her career that she has absolutely no sense of humor.

I got some schadenfreude satisfaction out of her self-embarrassment, but maybe I am nicer than I want to be because I felt more humilated and sad for her than I felt glad to see her comeuppance at her own hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2019 9:31 AM

She was a cunt, she is always a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 59January 6, 2019 10:23 AM

Sean LOVED me.

by Anonymousreply 60January 6, 2019 1:28 PM

Cut to Madonna: Getting butt implants in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 61January 6, 2019 1:29 PM

Her downfall is delicious. Her 60s are going to be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 62January 6, 2019 4:01 PM

R32 I searched for Steve Kmetko just now on google. Try it.

by Anonymousreply 63January 6, 2019 5:12 PM

R53 wow you must be a very important director to review her like that!...She at least try to escape from her comfort zone, and most of the time she succeed. Evita was ok and it is still being watched after 22 years!!!! I really doubt anyone remember any Cher or Gaga film 20 years later...No one will ever know if she is nice or not and after all who cares? she is not fighting for the Miss friendly girl, she is just real.

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2019 3:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!