Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Friends Cast

Who was the vilest in that seething pit of vipers?

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2018 3:41 AM

Dont even look at me.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 4:25 AM

Aniston not even close.

Perry is a bum as well.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 4:26 AM

Perry is the saddest alcoholic drugged up closet case in Hollywood. He looks like absolute shit and needs help.

I would say Courtney was the shrewdest - she had a 10 year career before this. The others? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 4:28 AM

Gunther, of course.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2018 4:31 AM

I'm sure they were all assholes at one point or another.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 4:37 AM

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 4:40 AM

CC is a smart cookie and a tough broad. She just has bad taste in men. She could easily have a career for decades more if she'll allow herself to age into character roles.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 4:41 AM

[Quote] if she'll allow herself to age

I don't think she wants to. At all.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 4:46 AM

I hear the actor that played the pet duck in Joey's apartment was a diva behind the scenes and was very rude to guest stars, once even shitting in an actress' coffee. The pet monkey was also a danger to the cast, though the duck was especially feared for its moods and whims.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 5:53 AM

I bet none of them are people you'd want to hang out with IRL. Maybe Jennifer and Courteney. I loved Lisa's Phoebe the most on the show, though.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 5:58 AM

r10 = Smelly Cat

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 6:57 AM

I worked on a project in Chicago with Schwimmer and was surprised by how intelligent and nice he was. He's also involved in a lot of philanthropic projects that he doesn't take credit for. I always admire that when people do the right thing but not for credit.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 8:41 AM

I always would have said, Aniston, because she has been such an open monster bitch since but someone said online that it was David Schwimmer that convinced them all to team up and to be assholes to all the guest stars.

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2018 3:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!