Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adrian Pasdar Wants Spousal Support From Natalie Maines (Dixie Chicks)

“Natalie’s assets and income are far greater than Adrian’s,” his attorney writes. “At present, Adrian lacks the financial resources from which to support himself and their children at a level anywhere near the marital standard.”

Natalie response? Why doesn't Adrian go out and get a job instead of living off a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 29, 2019 7:39 AM

OMG Adrian could totally play Robert Mueller in a future movie about the Trump disaster!

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2018 7:59 PM

All women who make more money than their husbands complain if the man dares to want spousal support, but if they were the one wanting it, then of course it would be totally justified.

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2018 8:21 PM

He seems to be working regularly. Sounds like he wants to live like a king but doesn't have the money for that lifestyle. I suggest he work more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2018 8:24 PM

Umm- R2, they're usually the ones raising the kids. If he's got equal custody, I say he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2018 8:24 PM

Hes Iranian, he should know all about untouchable assets HAI YOOOO!!!

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote] I suggest he work more.

That is exactly what Natalie - as in "Why a judge doesn't tell a man to go out and get a job, instead of leaching off his wife boggles the mind"

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2018 8:26 PM

They've been divorced for a year. If he needed spousal support he should have asked for it at the divorce trial.

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2018 8:26 PM

I thought they parted on good terms. Sad, I really like her and he seemed like a nice guy. I

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2018 8:26 PM

From the looks of his current jobs I seriously doubt he's living like a pauper. When is good enough, good enough?

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2018 8:27 PM

He should sell his ass-ets to earn some money.

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2018 8:28 PM

I thought he was gay af

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2018 8:30 PM

He's certainly working more than Natalie. Neither she (as a solo act) or the Dixie Chicks have any scheduled tour dates coming up.

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2018 8:30 PM

i always found him hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2018 8:32 PM

Guess they had a pre-nup which stated no spousal support, and he's challenging it. He's not going to win.

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2018 8:33 PM

R12 The Dixie Chicks made a ton of dough (millions) through their touring in the late 90s and the 2000 decade.

Natalie doesn't have to work again, if she doesn't want to

by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2018 8:33 PM

She must have gone dyke to have given up the lovin' Adrian probably could lay out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2018 8:34 PM

I guess feminism only goes so far.

by Anonymousreply 17December 10, 2018 8:36 PM

I didn’t realize he is Iranian.

by Anonymousreply 18December 10, 2018 8:36 PM

I had heard that all of the Chix invested well.

by Anonymousreply 19December 10, 2018 8:36 PM

He's aged quite well but he looked best in the 80s and 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 10, 2018 8:37 PM

I have always found him to be scorching hot. Even on Agents of Shield, he is a super hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 21December 10, 2018 8:38 PM

Women want equality until they don’t.

by Anonymousreply 22December 10, 2018 8:39 PM

As R4 mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 23December 10, 2018 8:42 PM

In R20s clip he looks like a cross between Milo and Billy Zane.

by Anonymousreply 24December 10, 2018 8:44 PM

He should start a group called the Dickless Chicks.

by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2018 8:47 PM

Just give him the money already. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26December 10, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote] What a bitch.

That is HER money, why doesn't he get a job?

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2018 8:49 PM

[quote]Women want equality until they don’t.

They had a prenup that specified no spousal support. A man in Maines's situation would not be expected to pay said support, either. It's got nothing to with Maines not wanting equality or not being feminist enough. And if the tables were turned, you know you bitches would be saying "tough shit, frau; you signed an agreement."

by Anonymousreply 28December 10, 2018 8:52 PM

[quote]He should start a group called the Dickless Chicks.

Wouldn't that imply that HE's dickless?

by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2018 8:54 PM

She will have to pay, like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote]That is HER money, why doesn't he get a job?

No, it's not her money if he's entitled to it.

by Anonymousreply 31December 10, 2018 9:05 PM

How much money did he get from 'Heroes?' Didn't he save or invest any of it?

What is the 'marital standard' for such people? Chauffeurs for the kids? Nannies galore? Bouncey houses on demand?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 10, 2018 9:22 PM

If he signed a pre-nup, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 33December 10, 2018 9:28 PM

The Dixie Chicks is a money machine. They could endlessly tour and sell out arenas around the world just like the Eagles or Fleetwood Mac. But Natalie would rather go her own way. That "shut up and sing" backlash during the Bush era really fucked her up.

It'd be a drag for the kids to go from the lap of luxury (mommy's house) to a dump (daddy's house). No one would want to eat cold cereal and turkey franks with dad when mommy's serving filet mignon again. If Mommy doesn't loosen the purse strings, it'll be the kids who suffer since they'll quickly come to resenting their dad who has them sleeping on a futon and taking vacations to the city park.

by Anonymousreply 34December 10, 2018 9:29 PM

He's had a regular gig on Suits for years, and gets a producer credit. Don't know how much basic cable pays or how many episodes they do a year, but he's not living in poverty.

by Anonymousreply 35December 10, 2018 9:31 PM

R35 no he doesn’t. Never appeared on Suits.

by Anonymousreply 36December 10, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote] Umm- [R2], they're usually the ones raising the kids.

Not every couple has kids. Tons of women who take support never had kids.

by Anonymousreply 37December 10, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote]No, it's not her money if he's entitled to it.

He's not, though; he signed a prenup.

[quote]it'll be the kids who suffer since they'll quickly come to resenting their dad who has them sleeping on a futon and taking vacations to the city park.

Get a grip. He has worked steadily throughout the years and things are obviously not that dire.

by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2018 12:09 AM

Does he still have a nice ass?

by Anonymousreply 39December 11, 2018 12:10 AM

I wonder if he and Milo Ventimiglia are still hooking up on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 40December 11, 2018 12:22 AM

Well Adrian, there's always Chaturbate.

by Anonymousreply 41December 11, 2018 12:36 AM

Datalounge is always so pathetic blaming the woman ...and defending ugly men.

by Anonymousreply 42December 11, 2018 12:41 AM

Dear R27, when a woman divorces a guy, do you argue that is HIS money?

by Anonymousreply 43December 11, 2018 1:07 AM

She did see this coming, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 11, 2018 1:11 AM

When you legally marry a spouse, you agree to share each others financial expectations. It's not a one way street - aka, if I'm a woman and he divorced me so I'm entitled to half of his income and earnings. But when the woman in the relationship is the breadwinner and their relationship goes sour and they decide to part ways - she owes him similarly.

by Anonymousreply 45December 11, 2018 1:14 AM

He's so sexy

by Anonymousreply 46December 11, 2018 1:15 AM

At one time, he was the owner of one of the hottest bubble butts on the planet. He's a great looking guy still. If you ask me - what is good for the goose is good for the gander; she needs to pony up spousal support. Women can't pick and choose and have it both ways only when it suits their best interests.

by Anonymousreply 47December 11, 2018 1:22 AM

You are correct, r36. I've apparently been confusing him with Gabriel Macht for years.

by Anonymousreply 48December 11, 2018 3:30 AM

Pasdar!

by Anonymousreply 49December 11, 2018 3:34 AM

For the 900th time r47, they had a prenup. She doesn’t owe him jackshit.

by Anonymousreply 50December 11, 2018 3:35 AM

Iranian men often have great bodies.

by Anonymousreply 51December 11, 2018 4:14 AM

Natalie said Adrian cheated on her. He really shouldn't be asking for money from her.

by Anonymousreply 52December 11, 2018 4:15 AM

R50 - what universe do you live in? Since when do pre-nups ALWAYS hold up in court? It has much to do with how long the marriage lasted, what actual state the couple was married in, who is awarded custody of the children, whether the conditions of the pre-nup were fair and reasonable to both parties and under what conditions the marriage ended - among a multitude of other random factors. Very few pre-nups are iron-clad. Don't get me wrong - they are a great start for sure, just not fail safe as a rule. Pasdar could easily contest the pre-nup if he so desires.

by Anonymousreply 53December 11, 2018 4:40 AM

He was incredibly handsome during the first couple seasons of Heroes, just wow. I know that's not relevant, but I had to say it.

by Anonymousreply 54December 11, 2018 4:50 AM

they should honor the pre -nup. is Adrian being petty?

by Anonymousreply 55December 11, 2018 5:25 AM

Adrian is being petty. IMDB shows he's been working regularly since 2000. Court isn't going to award him anything.

by Anonymousreply 56December 11, 2018 5:56 AM

[quot]Since when do pre-nups ALWAYS hold up in court?

They don't ALWAYS hold up (not that anyone said they did), and maybe Maines's won't, but the fact that Maines and Pasdar had one reveals all the "she thinks she doesn't have to pay because she's a woman" outrage to be bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 57December 11, 2018 6:31 AM

[quote]I didn’t realize he is Iranian.

Which is evidently important for some reason. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 58December 11, 2018 7:10 AM

Iranian, red, yellow, green, etc - he is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 59December 11, 2018 7:18 AM

I follow him on instagram and he's about as liberal as they come. Good feed.

by Anonymousreply 60December 11, 2018 4:26 PM

OP seems to have made this all up -- but none of you care, do you?

She has only said that he's trying to weasel out of an agreement he signed, and trying to delay the divorce.

[quote]According to legal documents obtained by The Blast, Pasdar is challenging a ruling he won't receive any spousal support from the singer, as per the terms of a "valid enforceable agreement" he accepts he signed in 2000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 11, 2018 4:31 PM

Pasdar says he doesn't remember signing the agreement. Mmm hmm.

[quote]The trades report Pasdar “does not recall the events related to the drafting and negotiation” of the parties’ agreement. Pasdar is also challenging his “agreement” to waive spousal support.

by Anonymousreply 62December 11, 2018 4:32 PM

I've just read seven articles on this and NONE of them say Maines has said "why doesn't this man stop trying to live off of a woman."

Fucking troll OP, and fucking idiot DLers falling for it.

[quote]The singer accuses Pasdar of trying to drag out the divorce and force her to spend a ton of money and time. She says her ex is clearly on a “transparent attempt to secure an unfair litigation advantage by wearing Natalie down and dragging this case out.”

[quote]She says he refuses to turn over documents and has refused to sign a stipulation confirming the validity of the prenup.

[quote]Maines believes the divorce can be resolved quickly once the prenup validity has been agreed on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 11, 2018 4:35 PM

He deserves it for being married to her all that time. Imagine what that was like.

by Anonymousreply 64December 11, 2018 4:49 PM

Why is his Instagram account private??

by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2018 4:51 PM

Because of freaks like you.

by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2018 5:04 PM

r66 haha, I [italic]knew[/italic] someone would answer something like that

by Anonymousreply 67December 11, 2018 5:27 PM

It’s taken me two years to get our prenups right and I can guarantee you, it’s Unbreakable. There is support built in, but if you want to hit it again , you lose everything. I am not going to support you for the rest of your life.

Natalie has already lost a fortune to an exhusband that would not sign divorce papers after her fame.. fuck him. He has fame and a career. Men work far longer than women actors. What a total shit head.

by Anonymousreply 68December 11, 2018 5:29 PM

Pasdar saying he doesn't remember the prenup, and his lawyer saying it's unbelievably cruel to have a prenup that doesn't include spousal support, is the biggest pile of crap ever.

It's especially ridiculous when Pasdar is a working actor doing both live action and voiceover parts for nearly 20 shows and films in the last three years.

by Anonymousreply 69December 11, 2018 5:33 PM

If the prenup is solid and he signed it, he'll lose. This is a PR play on his part and I hope he fucks himself over with it. Judges don't care for this kind of showmanship.

by Anonymousreply 70December 11, 2018 6:21 PM

Is this Adrian and Milo?

They look very... "close." If you know what I mean?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2018 10:46 PM

Adrian was quite pretty when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 11, 2018 10:46 PM

He looks like a chunky bear now....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2018 10:47 PM

He can come over and be my chunky bear any time he wants.

by Anonymousreply 74December 12, 2018 3:13 AM

She donated her neck to a children's charity! She's an American hero!

by Anonymousreply 75December 12, 2018 3:19 AM

This should all be a private negotiation between the two. Prenup conditions are changed all the time, especially if there is a great disparity in the marital assets. She just wants him to look bad, even though he might have perfectly legitimate reasons for wanting additional funds from.

Anyone remember how Jessica Simpson and her father made sure there was no prenup in place when she married Nick what's-his-name, and then SHE wound up having to pay him millions when they split because she had somehow, inexplicably become a star and fashion mogul.

by Anonymousreply 76December 12, 2018 3:17 PM

R76, he's the one who went to the press with this and is trying to make her look bad, even though he now agrees that the prenup was valid. Of course, he could have gotten it renegotiated during the marriage when they were getting along, but he didn't do that.

by Anonymousreply 77December 12, 2018 3:36 PM

Funny how she's considered a "name" in that article even though it's been over a decade since anyone's heard from her or the DC. I always thought he married down in terms of looks (and obviously, height) and that he certainly had a respectable career of his own. I'll bet he's not lacking for companionship now.

by Anonymousreply 78December 12, 2018 4:04 PM

I know the celebrity net worth sites are just guesstimates, but his net worth is said to be in the $10 million range. If that's even remotely close what the hell does he need support from her for?

by Anonymousreply 79December 12, 2018 4:57 PM

R71, no matter what their orientation, I'd say that two men who work together that closely and are that amazingly handsome are going to eventually have sex. It happens a lot!

by Anonymousreply 80December 12, 2018 7:52 PM

Exactly, r80. but only in your feverish dreams and Dataloungeland.

by Anonymousreply 81December 12, 2018 10:15 PM

Here's another pic of those two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 12, 2018 11:03 PM

Milo is a million times hotter than Adrian Pasdar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 12, 2018 11:05 PM

Natalie looks like a little troll.

She's lucky that Pasdar married her. But he has a really big head, so I guess they even out.

Neither is very attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 12, 2018 11:13 PM

That was my first thought when I saw that picture of him r1. They would have to dye his hair grey and do a bit of prosthetic work on the nose but that's about it. Mueller was a good looking guy when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 85December 12, 2018 11:21 PM

You can’t really compare Adrian and Milo in hotness. Adrian is over a decade older and has been in the hotness game for years. Adrian circa 1986 ( the Near Dark and Solarbabies era) was sex on a stick, chin scar and all. And that ass is simply divine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 13, 2018 12:18 AM

Milo's ass is nicer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 13, 2018 12:20 AM

His character was probably killed off in Agents of SHIELD after being blasted into space, though I read there is a possibility of bringing him back.

I read that he went on a major bender after his character on Heroes was killed off, though he should have been exuberant to be released from the mess that the show had become.

by Anonymousreply 88December 13, 2018 12:27 AM

[quote] I read that he went on a major bender after his character on Heroes was killed off

Is Adrian an alkie?

by Anonymousreply 89December 13, 2018 12:30 AM

Wow, that pic at R84 is majorly unflattering! Has it been stretched vertically?

by Anonymousreply 90December 16, 2018 10:32 AM

What did you expect?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 16, 2018 10:57 AM

Update to story - Round Two

Dixie Chicks singer Natalie Maines’ estranged husband Adrian Pasdar is accusing his ex of trying to force him into poverty by not paying him support and is now pleading for a judge to award him over $60,000 a month.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Pasdar has decided to seek temporary child support and spousal support from Maines. He wants $44,076 a month in spousal and an additional $16,427 in child support for a grand total of $60,503 a month.

The former “Heroes” star is also demanding the singer pay him $350,000 in attorney fees for the ongoing legal battle.

He claims Maines is extremely wealthy, allegedly making around $2 million a year and $172,000 a month.

In his docs, Pasdar claims Maines has a net worth of $50 million with $2.6 million in liquid assets and property valued at $4.5 million. Pasdar believes she will make millions more this year when she goes on tour with her solo album.

He says his financial situation is drastically different, claiming to have racked up $200,000 in debt to support himself since the split.

Pasdar claims during their marriage, Maines paid for everything including mortgage, expenses, a vacation home and bills for the kids. Meanwhile, Pasdar says he usually paid for meals at restaurants and other small expenses for the kids’ extracurricular activities.

The actor claims he sacrificed his professional career to focus on the former couple’s children while Maines worked as a musician.

He also moved out of the $12 million Brentwood mansion they shared while married and moved to a $7,000 a month rental in Venice, CA

Pasdar lists his annual income at $150,000 and claims he currently can’t support himself and their two children.

Maines and Pasdar signed a prenuptial agreement before their marriage in 2000, but Pasdar has been challenging the validity of the deal.

Pasdar’s attorneys say they are willing to divide up the former couple’s assets pursuant to the terms in the prenup, but he now believes not receiving spousal support is “unconscionable,” even though he agreed to the deal.

Meanwhile, Maines has accused Pasdar of trying to drag out the divorce and force her to spend a ton of money and time. She says her estranged husband is clearly on a “transparent attempt to secure an unfair litigation advantage by wearing Natalie down and dragging this case out.”

Maines claims he wont turn over documents and has refused to sign a stipulation confirming the validity of their prenup.

The star believes the divorce can be resolved quickly once the prenup situation is handled.

by Anonymousreply 92January 30, 2019 8:39 PM

Equality is equality, it isn't going to always work the woman's advantage. Sometime's they're going to have to be the ones to pay up. It'd be a refreshing change to hear about any woman anywhere who doesn't mind paying spousal support.

by Anonymousreply 93January 30, 2019 8:53 PM

Can't support himself and two kids on 150 000 a year? Well, cry me a river.

by Anonymousreply 94January 30, 2019 9:01 PM

No; Equality is equality. It isn't "symmetry." Let the dunces chew on that.

by Anonymousreply 95January 30, 2019 9:28 PM

[quote]Equality is equality, it isn't going to always work the woman's advantage. Sometime's they're going to have to be the ones to pay up.

If your ex signed a prenup, you shouldn't have to pay up (beyond the terms of the prenup), whether you are a woman or a man.

by Anonymousreply 96January 30, 2019 9:34 PM

He’s got the kids . They live in California which is community property. So, yeah - she’s going to be paying.

by Anonymousreply 97January 30, 2019 10:26 PM

She shouldn't pay him shit! He signed a prenup, plus he cheated on her, so she divorced his ass. Their kids will be 18 and 15 this year.

by Anonymousreply 98January 30, 2019 11:02 PM

Speaking of his ass, is it still nice?

by Anonymousreply 99January 30, 2019 11:09 PM

Yikes, that photo of Adrian at R84 is unflattering! I always thought he was a hottie back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 100January 30, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote] plus he cheated on her

How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 101January 30, 2019 11:33 PM

[quote]Natalie looks like a little troll.

She looks like a younger Jeff sessions.

by Anonymousreply 102January 31, 2019 12:10 AM

My first thought when I saw the photo at R84 was that he had recently suffered a serious industrial accident. Apparently someone put his head in a strong vice and squeezed the fuck out of it.

by Anonymousreply 103January 31, 2019 12:19 AM

What a leech. How can anyone "need" $60 000 a month is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 104January 31, 2019 1:23 PM

[R101] Natalie says he cheated on her in a reply on this instagram post here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 31, 2019 2:35 PM

It's just a bad look for him to be demanding $60K a month even though he signed the prenup, AND now claims he needs child support even though one of the kids is already 18, or will be shortly.

by Anonymousreply 106January 31, 2019 3:13 PM

His meat is quite dark, I'm told.

by Anonymousreply 107January 31, 2019 3:23 PM

Wasn't the rumor that he was doing the young cheerleader chick during the run of Heros? There were BIs and tabloid stories of him doing one of the young actresses on the show. They were both prettier when they were younger. She doesn't look good with the dyke haircut. IMDB shows he worked on two series in 2018 so thuus is just a no eyes grab. If she paid for all the expensive stuff he should have been able to save his money.

by Anonymousreply 108January 31, 2019 3:31 PM

I actually like them both....sorry it didn't work out.

However, Adrian, Brentwood is only a couple miles away from West Hollywood - I'm more than happy if you ever want to crash at my place. My tongue will go everywhere you want it to go....easy street parking, I'm laid back and easy going. You'll be in great hands and mouth!!!

by Anonymousreply 109January 31, 2019 3:46 PM

Adrian Pasdar and Amanda Righetti look really close these days. Her wiki says she's married to a guy named Jordan Alan. BTW, I don't know who Adrian cheated with, but I bet Natalie does. I can only speculate that it probably occurred some time during the Dixie Chicks World Tour in 2016-2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 31, 2019 3:54 PM

Didn't realize the Dixie Chicks were still a thing.

by Anonymousreply 111February 1, 2019 2:55 PM

[[R111]] The Chicks have been working on a new studio album with Jack Antonoff, that will be released at some point this year. Followed by another tour again I think next year.

by Anonymousreply 112February 1, 2019 3:44 PM

Dixie Chicks Singer Natalie Maines’ Estranged Hubby Adrian Pasdar Made $400k Last Year, Still Getting Big Paycheck for ‘Heroes’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 4, 2019 3:57 PM

The money thing is the one aspect that always give me pause about marriage. I've seen lazy-as-fuck, worthless partners walk away with spousal support when they've done nothing and contributed nothing to the relationship. I have a friend who is afraid of divorce because in consulting with a lawyer, she found that she as the breadwinner would have to pay spousal support to her lazy husband with the sketchy job history, and he can even get his hands on her retirement. I can't think of how many times this guy has been fired, and contributes nothing to the running of the home. Shit, even when he was unemployed for a stretches, my friend had the mow the fucking lawn while he sat around on his lazy ass! He shouldn't get a windfall because his wife is a hard worker.

I think if you are able-bodied and capable of work, any spousal support should be temporary. The having kids excuse is bullshit. I see single parents who work all the time, and often with no support from the other parent to help out. If Adrian Pasdar is making $400,000, he's part of the 1%. If he became accustomed to a certain lifestyle, perhaps he can work to achieve that himself. If I were a judge, I'd have a hard time feeling sorry for Pasdar, who can live more than comfortably on $400k a year. If divorce cuts the cord on a relationship, it should cut financial ties as well.

Like anything, I'd make some exceptions. If the partner/spouse made a lot of contributions that helped the other succeed, I think that person should get a share of the success. Obviously child support/maintenance is a separate issue.

In many ways I'm glad marriage equality was only recent. My ex-partner was much like my friend's lazy husband. He was constantly in debt from overspending. We could never go anywhere or do anything together because he was always broke. He didn't do much around the home except cook, but I cleaned up after his cooking, which believe me was the larger chore because that guy could make a mess in two seconds flat. I can't imagine what it would have been like having to support him. It would have irked me to no end.

by Anonymousreply 114February 4, 2019 4:47 PM

Boy, Dixie Chicks have a song about Adrian's cheating coming up on their new album, just heard some of it from Natalie's instagram. Wow, it's really good. In yellow, check it out before it's gone.

Here are the 3 short clips

https://scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a852c048daa149a4996130e3f53f94a2/5CC8D71D/t50.12441-16/58717699_1926274690812608_5159320489814218505_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com

https://scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/7ba945c000a1a5f9033562e11bcbda60/5CC8684C/t50.12441-16/59507999_123411302177739_3870901967800553876_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com

https://scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/cc762a66f42d96e0c731ac037b538170/5CC865FA/t50.12441-16/59646483_313530412661546_5221780152812509733_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 28, 2019 8:27 PM

She's a stuck-up bitch. He used to be handsome, but aged badly.

by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2019 8:28 PM

[R116] Natalie's got a pretty good sense of humor, she'd probably laugh at that comment. Btw, [R115] sorry my clip links didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 117April 28, 2019 8:37 PM

Who is the stupid troll who keeps posting non-functioning links into messages? That's not how it works here. Move along, toots!

by Anonymousreply 118April 28, 2019 8:37 PM

People need to think long and hard before marrying. All the gays marrying really doesn’t make sense other than to create instagram moments.

by Anonymousreply 119April 28, 2019 8:39 PM

No troll [R118], just made a mistake is all, and I already apologized for it.

by Anonymousreply 120April 28, 2019 8:45 PM

Gays marrying makes a lot of sense, R119. There are dozens of social and legal benefits that accrue to married people, gay or straight, that non-married people don't have.

There are also the well established social, psychological, financial and health benefits of being in a committed relationship.

Personally I don't believe there should be prenups. OTOH, support arrangements could be set by statute similarly to the way child support in divorce cases is now.

Mostly what I read in this thread is bitter selfishness and cynicism about intimacy, which apparently many of you have never experienced.

by Anonymousreply 121April 29, 2019 5:13 AM

He’s a bum.

by Anonymousreply 122April 29, 2019 5:53 AM

R122 how so?

by Anonymousreply 123April 29, 2019 7:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!