Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frau slapped on livestream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 13, 2018 9:48 AM

The missing first 30 seconds not shown in the article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2018 4:18 AM

Ok, after he hit her once that woman should have left him alone. I'm so glad they pressed charges, sounded horrible.

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2018 4:28 AM

Fuck, that’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2018 4:35 AM

None of these gamer guys seem to have normal relationships. They're either incels or wife beaters.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2018 4:35 AM

That frau sounds so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2018 4:36 AM

Don't get married at 25/26.

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2018 4:39 AM

He sounds like a real psycho, the way he swings from "calm" to enraged. The only good thing about this story is that people actually called the police on her behalf.

Also, these adults who spend hours upon hours playing computer games, as though Fortnite, etc. were real life ― what are they getting from this? Is it a feeling of pleasure, like an alcohol buzz? Of accomplishment? Are their games just the only thing they can work up any interest in?

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2018 4:50 AM

[QUOTE]Also, these adults who spend hours upon hours playing computer games, as though Fortnite, etc. were real life ― what are they getting from this?

Escape.

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2018 4:59 AM

It’s so addictive and immersive. You don’t realize you’ve been playing for fucking hours either.

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2018 5:18 AM

Dude, I feel you!

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2018 5:22 AM

She just kept needling and needling and needling...

Like he said, he "pays the fuckin' bills."

Make no mistake, she WANTED him to hit her. Now she can be content with all the sympathy and prayers from strangers.

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2018 11:54 AM

Fuck off, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2018 12:15 PM

No video game is worth treating another person like that. I'm certain these kids will grow up with all sorts of psychological issues because this man-child can't deal with his shit.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2018 12:16 PM

There's no video of her being slappped, only audio. Depressing existence.

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2018 12:39 PM

[QUOTE]Make no mistake, she WANTED him to hit her. Now she can be content with all the sympathy and prayers from strangers.

She kept coming back for more.

by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2018 2:29 PM

Saw on Twitter that the kids aren’t his.

by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2018 3:08 PM

Mid 20 y/os cannot be fraus yet.

by Anonymousreply 17December 10, 2018 3:12 PM

Why does your wife have two black eyes?

Cause she didn’t listen the first time.

by Anonymousreply 18December 10, 2018 4:07 PM

He paying the bills live-streaming? That’s fine if you’re 19 and living in an apartment but this guy has kids.

My parents fought like this all the time. At least my dad was a man though. This little fuck is a gamer. Seems like an asshole.

I moved in with other family when I was about 7.

by Anonymousreply 19December 10, 2018 4:11 PM

I married a man Hank, not a.......gamer.

by Anonymousreply 20December 10, 2018 4:12 PM

You love it, don't you? YOU LOVE TO MAKE ME HIT YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

by Anonymousreply 21December 11, 2018 7:28 PM

She should have unplugged the router - and cut the cord with scissors.

If she goes back to that little fucker she deserves every beating she gets from now on.

by Anonymousreply 22December 11, 2018 7:43 PM

He has been attacked by her in the past as well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2018 8:47 AM

Australians...inmate stock.

by Anonymousreply 24December 12, 2018 8:51 AM

I have no sympathy for that woman - that's what you get for marrying an overgrown baby. Seriously, adults who play video games freak me out.

by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2018 10:40 AM

He's a piece of shit and I hope law enforcement fucks him up. But that wife of his must be a real moron. First for marrying that freak and 2nd for having multiple babies by him knowing what a childish lunatic he is.

by Anonymousreply 26December 12, 2018 10:49 AM

Go back into your coma, grandpa at R19. Streamers can make multiple millions a month. Even low level streamers make thousands. Many quit their jobs when they realize they’re making more money streaming then at their shitty cubicle farm.

by Anonymousreply 27December 12, 2018 11:30 AM

R23 are you sure she wasn’t fighting him off?

by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2018 11:50 AM

Losers. Those kids think that's normal. Why would people like that CHOOSE to be together.

by Anonymousreply 29December 12, 2018 12:02 PM

R26 Its not PC but I agree. This guys a pathetic creep but at a certain point women need to use better judgement about who they breed with. Bringing child after child into a relationship with someone like that doesn't reflect well on her either. In my experience the women who gravitate towards these weirdos tend to be just as disordered. Obviously, he still shouldn't have hit her.

by Anonymousreply 30December 12, 2018 12:11 PM

If a woman was brought up in an abusive household, she may not realize what's appropriate and what isn't until it's too late. I'm thinking of a family I know where there were two boys and two girls, and the parents, a doctor and a housewife, were apparently pretty awful.

The two girls as women took up with really bad guys, one was an abuser, the other was a murderer. Of the two boys, one is in jail for being abusive and the other killed himself.

None of them did it because they're stupid and just need to exercise better judgment.

We don't know anything about this woman. Who knows what she's dealt with. It's absolutely ridiculous and judgmental and so typical for Datalounge to act like "oh, this guy's bad, but the woman, she is the one we should really be talking about. It's her behavior we need to criticize."

For being supposedly so worldly and older, we sure seem to have a lot of people who don't know jack shit about human nature.

by Anonymousreply 31December 12, 2018 12:20 PM

This is why I love being gay. Being a heterosexual means being harangued by some frau for the rest of your life and isolating yourself in video games.

by Anonymousreply 32December 12, 2018 12:28 PM

“Being a heterosexual means being harangued by some frau for the rest of your life and isolating yourself in video games.”

Misogynistic troll.

by Anonymousreply 33December 12, 2018 12:33 PM

R31 I see what you're saying about upbringing affecting relationship choices but at a certain point the cycle has to stop. You could conceivably argue that the guy probably grew up with a similar dynamic. And plenty of people on this board are remarking on what an abusive creep this guy is, I don't think she's being singled out or his behavior is being shrugged off. I don't think she is the worse of the two but I do question the judgement of someone repeatedly bringing kids into a relationship like that.

by Anonymousreply 34December 12, 2018 12:33 PM

r33 it's true though. Heterosexual people are attracted to each other but don't even like each other as people. Straight men and women treat each other like shit behind closed doors. Gay people usually treat their partners with respect and don't resent them.

by Anonymousreply 35December 12, 2018 12:34 PM

If heterosexual don’t like each other, then they like gay people even less.

by Anonymousreply 36December 12, 2018 12:35 PM

Gay means happy, straight means miserable.

by Anonymousreply 37December 12, 2018 12:38 PM

Most straight men aren't in touch with their feminine side and as a result, they are attracted to women's body sexually but hate women as people. Straight people are dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 38December 12, 2018 12:38 PM

Listen...there's no doubt in my mind that he's a piece of shit BUT this was clearly a setup. He's easily triggered and she's more than willing to pull it. BOTH are fucked up and too young to be married. AND I have NO doubt THEY play this game regularly.

Not excusing behavior...just putting it into context. Kids need to be removed as well.

by Anonymousreply 39December 12, 2018 12:50 PM

Reminds me of an episode of COPS I saw a few years back.

A couple, with a young child, had gotten into a fight over lack of money for food.

She just kept belittling him over and over til he smacked her and she called the cops. They show up and to her surprise (not our's) he is arrested. She freaks out because he needs to be at work in the morning or he'll lose his job and their only source of income. Cops tell her she can post bail but all she has is the rent money that they are already late on and only have a partial amount. She collapses in the floor sobbing because in her desperate bid for attention and sympathy, she never realizes the full multitude of her actions.

Women can be incredibly stupid... and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 40December 12, 2018 12:56 PM

Right, the loser who can't bring in enough money for food and isn't smart enough to know that the cops will get called if he beats is wife is the genius in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 41December 12, 2018 1:19 PM

R41 thank you.

by Anonymousreply 42December 12, 2018 1:20 PM

[quote]but at a certain point the cycle has to stop

I guess I just don't understand why everyone here is saying the men who hit women have no responsibility to, you know, NOT HIT PEOPLE.

Even the dumbest, most emotionally broken human being knows hitting someone is illegal. Saying harsh words in a fight usually isn't, but hitting is. Hitting in front of a camera is even dumber. Hitting your wife when you're playing a video game and she's taking care of two babies is even dumber than that. It's cowardly, it's stupid, it's morally wrong. Full stop. There is no "but" here to excuse it; it's just wrong.

Yet a dozen guys on this thread are complaining that the woman should take it upon herself to grow up, mature, live in poverty with no social services or support system, raise two babies on her own, and do all the work to fix the situation, and take all the responsibility. All while implying she pretty much just brought it on herself, anyway.

Is everyone here some 75-year-old redstate Republican? What the hell?

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2018 1:23 PM

Won't somebody think of THE CHILDREN?!

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2018 1:32 PM

Another video of the dad, this time calling his toddler daughter a "cunt" after she says 'Dada"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2018 1:45 PM

[quote]I have no sympathy for that woman - that's what you get for marrying an overgrown baby. Seriously, adults who play video games freak me out.

Setting aside the obvious issues of smacking around your wife, the idea that videogames is for children only is absurd. I'm not going to defend gaming, but you should recognize that there are huge amounts of money involved in the industry. It's like saying that people who spend their days playing make believe in movies are all children.

The videogame industry is a multi-billion dollar global industry. AAA game titles earn as much or more than many blockbuster movies. For years, the top earners on youtube have been videogame-related channels. The top individual channels earn millions of dollars. True, Pewdiepie and others have made news for being idiots, but there are thousand who don't make the millions, but have still monetized their channels to make more than enough to earn a very decent living.

[quote]By September 2015 his (Pewdiepie's) YouTube channel became the first to receive 10 billion video views. He made an appearance the next month in Forbes list of Richest YouTube Stars (a feat he repeated the following year). By the Forbes estimates, he received $12 million in 2015. According to Money Nation, this helped increase his Net Worth to $68 million.

Platforms like Twitch are extremely popular.

by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2018 2:01 PM

These women choose men like this. Learn to make better decisions.

by Anonymousreply 47December 12, 2018 2:09 PM

[quote]I guess I just don't understand why everyone here is saying the men who hit women have no responsibility to, you know, NOT HIT PEOPLE.

I just don’t understand where and why you’re extrapolating this information. Nobody is saying this. Sorry, put your soapbox back under your bed.

by Anonymousreply 48December 13, 2018 9:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!