Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am sick of seeing people shit on Madonna and bash her... She has done more for gays than any female artist

She is someone that has always had the back of gay men and included them in her work etc. back in the 80s and 90s when it was super unpopular and she could have lost fans for it.

She did not give a fuck and stood by you all, and now all I ever see from young gays and elder gays is nonsense and hate for her. I hate seeing people trash her to elevate Lady GaGa, who wouldn’t even have a career without Madonna. Madonna paved the way, you show respect, you don’t shit on those that were able to break barriers down so you can do what you do.

People say Madonna used gays for shock value, but wouldn’t that put GaGa in the same category? GaGa did everything and anything for shock value to get people talking, and it always worked.

Madonna did it all first. She deserves RESPECT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 16, 2018 4:03 PM

TROOOOOOOLLLLL!

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2018 8:47 PM

R1 for a board filled with old people on their death beds, you would think there was a maturity here. But nope.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2018 8:50 PM

Both her and flopga are trash, next.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2018 8:51 PM

There are few trolls more tiresome than Madonna and Janet obsessives.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2018 8:54 PM

Gay men or lesbians don’t owe ANYBODY anything because of anything. Madonna just as likely hurt us as she did help us. The only gay men you saw her with were highly effeminate Pride float queens. They were a daring accessory, that’s all.

Gays deserve equality. We don’t owe you our vote, our money, our loyalty, anymore than straight people would.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2018 8:56 PM

R4 Janet is great... but she has nothing to do with this.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2018 8:56 PM

Give Madonna a break. The pile-on is getting ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2018 8:57 PM

R5 you should keep that same attitude when discussing men of color...

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2018 8:57 PM

She dropped the gays like a hot brick when she got together with homophobe Guy Richie, and only came crawling back once her career was definitely going straight down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2018 8:58 PM

Madonna doesn't deserve "a break." She doesn't deserve anything. The only person she's ever cared for in her life is herself.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2018 8:59 PM

I have to agree with the OP, because I give her credit for giving me the courage to come out in the early 90s. She was the #1 biggest pop star and she was talking about gay rights, when hardly anyone else was. She made it seem safe enough to do it, so I came out on Coming Out Day 1994.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2018 9:02 PM

I have courage.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2018 9:04 PM

R11 Thank you for sharing that! So glad you had the courage to. Many don’t.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2018 9:04 PM

Do you know that Madonna is ugly?

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2018 9:10 PM

I sort of see her schtick as a question of the ends justifying the means.

Yes, she gave gays visibility and was supportive, but her her entire early career was based around wanting to shock people. And the easiest way to do that at the time was by embracing gay men. We were a means to an end for her, nothing more. She was all about opportunism and marketing, and the shock factor kept her in the headlines.

Behind the scenes, she regularly referred to gay men as fags, dated the (then) homophobic Sean Penn and later Guy Ritchie, and--as an above poster said--the gays surrounding her and in her videos were always the fey, pride-float type screaming stereotype queens.

And some of the digs from Lady Gaga fans are legit. Gaga actually plays instruments and writes music, has some serious vocal chops, and is even a better actress. Sorry, but it's true.

Madonna calling Gaga "reductive" was hilarious to me, given Madge's entire career has been based on ripping off lesser known artists and adding herself to songwriting credits when she barely did any if the work. And--other than Evita--her acting and movies have been atrocious.

That said, I do enjoy the Like a Prayer and Ray of Light albums. But I don't worship her like a goddess the way some gay men such as OP do.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2018 9:16 PM

Do you wonder why people are not thrilled with Madonna anymore? Because of Madonna herself. The way she acts these days is totally pathetic. She is 60 yet acts like immature teenager with her social media, she has no ability to accept aging gracefully and she is desperately clinging to anything to pretend she is still youthful. She is so narcissistic she makes a fool out of herself in public (that horrible tribute to Aretha Franklin).

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2018 9:21 PM

Some gay men like to believe that Madonna was this trailblazer for gay rights. She wasn’t. There were millions of activists before, during and after the 1980s that brought us to the acceptence we have today. There were celebrities before her who championed the acceptance of gays, particularly those who suffered and died from AIDS.

Mostly, it’s lip service, and usually that happens when she releases a new album or goes on tour. She’s a selfish, manipulative, arrogant egomaniac. She’s only loyal to herself and she probably laughs at and mocks gay men behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2018 9:23 PM

Fuck Madonna. We all wish we could literally shit on her.

But then she'd like that.

Some comedian or rock star talked about pissing inside of her after he came inside her. Bet she like that too, the nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2018 9:23 PM

R17 no other artist put gays in the limelight like she did. Let’s not fool ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2018 9:24 PM

Eleven abortions.

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2018 9:26 PM

So sick and tired of this hag.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2018 9:28 PM

Some of Madonnas least liked singles are ironically better than a LOT of the dreck from females we have now.

And even more ironically Madonna is at least partially responsible for inspiring the young female artists

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2018 9:30 PM

Yeah, GAGA didn’t use gays for shock value etc. please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2018 9:30 PM

ELEVEN ABORTIONS?!

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2018 9:43 PM

I went to HS with a girl that had 6 abortions by 15. She was the school whore. Everyone got a go.

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2018 9:47 PM

R17, you had me till this part: "...she probably laughs at and mocks gay men behind closed doors." Get off the cross, Mary. Madge is certainly an opportunist who's used her gay following primarily for personal gain, but she's never done anything suggesting she "hates" or "mocks" gays in private.

[quote]Behind the scenes, she regularly referred to gay men as fags

According to whom? And in what context? And during what era? This alone isn't enough to string her up as some sort of fundie-Christian equivalent.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2018 9:48 PM

R26 I agree. Only you don’t need to be a Christian to hate gays. Plenty of Dems hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2018 9:50 PM

All pop star/diva obsessives are annoying and dumb.

There are many artists I like and admire but I don't go around thinking they're infallible.

But, I don't get the whole celebrity worship thing. WHY would you want to hound a celebrity for a stupid autograph and photo opp?

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2018 9:51 PM

Madonna is the Norma Desmond of pop music. She refuses to accept that her superstar days are over. She refuses to accept that young people have no interest in her. She refuses to believe that she’s 60 and she still sees herself at 25, at the height of her fame. She cannot accept that she’s a nostalgia act for aging gay men. She clings to her past image and became her own worst nightmare - a caricature of herself. She is too egomaniacal and stubborn to really see herself clearly. There is no self reflection; she’s afraid of it. She lives in denial because if she were honest with herself, it will emotionally destroy her. Of course, if anyone had the courage to tell her this, they’d be promptly banished. So, she surrounds herself with “yes” men, asskissers and worshipful fans.

No doubt, she hates being 60 years old, she hates being irrelevant, she hates that few people pay attention to her, that the media no longer hangs on to her every word, her every move and every outrageous publicity stunt. So, she’ll continue to make a total ass of herself.

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2018 9:52 PM

Born This Way did so much more to exploit the gays than anything Madonna ever did. That album and promotional period pushed so much harmful propaganda about what it meant to be gay.

Say what you want about Madonna but at least she has more to her than the shallow superficial pop star of my generation.

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2018 9:55 PM

Well, she certainly didn't discriminate against gays when it came to selling them a bill of goods and taking their money...

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2018 9:55 PM

R25, six abortions by 15? This sounds like some classic high-school hyperbole. Unless you were her BFF who accompanied her to the clinic for each one, there's no way you could know this for certain.

This claim also doesn't pass the smell test. Abortions aren't cheap, and unless you're some sort of sociopath, they're not the kind of thing a girl or woman can just "do" without emotional repercussions.

I also don't buy for a nanosecond that Madge has had 11 abortions, barring the unlikely possibility she can't use the pill for some reason. Say what you want about the woman, but "undisciplined" isn't one of them, and it's difficult to fathom someone in such extreme control over her career as being ignorant enough to get knocked up that many times.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2018 9:55 PM

Madonna pretending to be bisexual and use homosexuality for shock value in a book that condoned pedophilia and beatiality, not to mention that documentary where she outed her dancers against their wishes. She’s a fucking disgrace. Not surprised - this is the same woman who rolled around on her mother’s grave for entertainment. She’s a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2018 9:57 PM

[quote]Born This Way did so much more to exploit the gays than anything Madonna ever did. That album and promotional period pushed so much harmful propaganda about what it meant to be gay.

R30, what the actual *fuck* are you talking about? How did Born This Way even remotely generate anything in the way of "harmful propaganda"? And no, anti-gay reactions to the song don't count.

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2018 9:57 PM

Uh, R33, have you ever even *seen* her "Sex" book? I have, and there's nothing even vaguely suggestive about pedophilia or bestiality in it. Did you just "read about it" somewhere?

And who's to say she was "faking" her bisexuality? Even if she's a Kinsey 1 or 2 and prefers men to women, that doesn't mean she didn't have legitimate involvements with women.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2018 10:01 PM

R32 I was a good friend to her, and there are places tha do that for free.

She’s a pretty Mexican girl. And she was a legit whore and can no longer have kids of her own.

She fucked a bunch of my friends too and took a few of their virginities. She was dating my friend Josh, took his V on a park bench at night, then kept cheating on him. I remember us at a park during summer (a few of us guys plus her without Josh) and she met this guy there and was chatting with him.. We were leaving to go back to Mikes place and told her to come and she said she will catch up. I knew why... she showed up like 2 hours later throwing up with her hair all messed up.

She told me later she fucked him. I told her not to tell me anymore cause of her Bf Josh being a friend of mine.

She was a whore. I one day stole her diary and read it (I was an asshole). The things I read. Wow. And she slapped me later for reading it.

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2018 10:03 PM

R35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2018 10:04 PM

And.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2018 10:05 PM

Then the “little girl” shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2018 10:06 PM

Then she wrote about rubbing her little underage gash on the toilet. She really is a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 40December 7, 2018 10:07 PM

Miley Cyrus stole that look and did a video for her song BB Talk where she’s dressed like a baby while telling a man to fuck her until she stops baby talking.

If you read the comments to the video many are outraged by the push of pedophilia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2018 10:09 PM

Yikes to "little girl" shoot. Say, what kind of relationships Madge had with her father?

by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2018 10:11 PM

Wasn’t the Britney Spears Rolling Stone cover controversial for “pushing Pedophilia”?

But that Madge cover wasn’t?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2018 10:15 PM

She’ll literally do anything for attention

by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2018 10:18 PM

She didn't do dick for this gay. You can keep my ration of her rotten, shitaceous mewlings and mutterings.

by Anonymousreply 45December 7, 2018 10:30 PM

R11 NEVER HAPPENED.

No way did Madonna's fake bisexuality nor her "support" of gays encourage ANYONE to come out. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 46December 7, 2018 10:32 PM

Calm down OP a/k/a Madonna

Don’t get your Depends twisted

by Anonymousreply 47December 7, 2018 10:33 PM

Madonna can buy and sell all of you. She could care less what any of you think.

by Anonymousreply 48December 7, 2018 10:35 PM

Then why does she keep posting these threads, r48? WHY???

by Anonymousreply 49December 7, 2018 10:36 PM

Her kids sure are rich and fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 50December 7, 2018 10:37 PM

r46, the story's true, you obnoxious freak.

by Anonymousreply 51December 7, 2018 10:39 PM

How is Rocco these days?

by Anonymousreply 52December 7, 2018 10:39 PM

"I have to agree with the OP, because I give her credit for giving me the courage to come out in the early 90s."

Why would you "give her credit' for giving you "the courage to come out." How the hell did Madonna give you "courage?"

by Anonymousreply 53December 7, 2018 10:42 PM

"She made it seem safe enough to do it, so I came out on Coming Out Day 1994."

Yeah, I'm sure SO many gays came out because Madonna made it "safe." You sound dumb as a brick.

by Anonymousreply 54December 7, 2018 10:46 PM

So many judgmental queens. God.

by Anonymousreply 55December 7, 2018 10:49 PM

I give Madonna credit for giving me courage to be mysrlf and sell her cds 20 years ago. I’ve never looked back.

by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2018 10:58 PM

What r29 said. And before anybody accuses me of internalized misogyny, I don't wanna see Mick Jagger perform anymore either.

Andrew Morton's bio of Madonna exhausted me. I made it to shortly after her divorce from Sean Penn and put it down. Her superhuman Discipline, Desire, Drive and Determination has no shut-down mechanism. So, now- Desperation.

And if Madonna has done more for gays than anybody else, it seems to me, given her appropriation of all things gay, they've done more for her than she's has given back.

by Anonymousreply 57December 7, 2018 11:12 PM

I shit on her once. She ate it.

by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2018 11:14 PM

L💩DY C💩C💩 Is a copycat

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2018 11:14 PM

R59 LITERALLY.

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2018 11:17 PM

[quote] She could care less

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2018 11:17 PM

Shitting in a pan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2018 11:18 PM

Simulating rape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2018 11:19 PM

There are photos in the Sex book where she is being held down by two lesbians at knife point and being raped.

by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2018 11:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 7, 2018 11:22 PM

Let’s not forget that Madonna’s BFF was Harvey Weinstein was 30 years and she threw the parties for him to find women at to later rape. SHE KNEW! He financed all her shit film projects, including her last bomb, “W.E.”

by Anonymousreply 66December 7, 2018 11:25 PM

[quote]I am sick of seeing Madonna

fixed

by Anonymousreply 67December 7, 2018 11:26 PM

Are you delusional queens honestly advocating for some kind of puritanical censorship of art? Those photographs are supposed to represent sexual fantasies. Thus the erotic persona Dita in the SEX book.

by Anonymousreply 68December 7, 2018 11:29 PM

r34, the video itself presents homosexuals as being some sort of alien monster creation that if applied to any other minority would be incredibly offensive.

And people love to say Madonna said the n word but how quick we forgot that dumbass had a song that celebrated diversity by going;

You're black, white, beige, chola descent You're Lebanese, you're Orient

by Anonymousreply 69December 7, 2018 11:30 PM

"Sex" has all the sex appeal of a body chart in a physician's office.

by Anonymousreply 70December 7, 2018 11:33 PM

R70 I need to read the Rolling Stone review now.

by Anonymousreply 71December 7, 2018 11:34 PM

Perhaps if you were less interested in reading reviews of what to appreciate you would be more engaged in the experience of the moment and view life with fresh eyes. Fat chance.

by Anonymousreply 72December 7, 2018 11:35 PM

I’ve always laughed at those who told her to “age gracefully”. Fuck you. She’s the most famous female entertainer on this planet and almost or already is a billionaire, and who the fuck are you? You are a nobody and a loser.

by Anonymousreply 73December 7, 2018 11:36 PM

Sad hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2018 11:37 PM

R74 she needs to be careful but, like Hart, she meant no harm.

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2018 11:42 PM

As if Madonna cares. You don't get more successful than her on every level. Her detractors have always been hilarious but they are at least consistent. Who cares what they say? She doesn't. I don't. She has had the shit beat out of her by the media for 4 decades yet she still became the most successful, biggest selling female artist of all time in spite of that. It doesn't get better than that.

They've been saying the same shit since 1984.

When you read the hyperbolic responses attacking her you can feel the rage. They are stans of other female singers. They hate it is always about Madonna. Always. Good or bad. It is always about Madonna. It all comes back to Madonna. She is the ultimate alpha. The ultimate success story.

by Anonymousreply 76December 7, 2018 11:43 PM

r71, I've no access to the archive of Rolling Stone Magazine. If I did, I'd link it.

l remembered that line because it was so accurate, pithy, and perfectly captured my non-reaction when I read "Sex".

by Anonymousreply 77December 7, 2018 11:45 PM

r77 Sure, Jan! You can't access the archives so you make up a quote no one can verify. Bwhahahahahahaahaha

by Anonymousreply 78December 7, 2018 11:46 PM

It's not literary erotica dear. She's not Anais Nin. The reaction is visceral and immediate-- to the frank and unapologetic set of images of female sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 79December 7, 2018 11:50 PM

Thank You, r78, for crediting me with the ability to "make-up" a line like that. I'd love to falsely claim credit, but I cannot out of a sense of truth. I also remember that line because I thought it was pretty bold of Rolling Stone to print that review.

I'll surprise you by saying that I agree with every word of r76. I respect Madonna's stardom. I always have.

To do so, however, doesn't preclude concluding that she's now too fucking old to be asking for, and expecting, the kind of attention she had in her prime.

She should have retired during 2012 Super Bowl half-time appearance. Instead of "World Peace" at the end, she should have put it "Peace. Out..."

by Anonymousreply 80December 7, 2018 11:55 PM

Why is it that Madonna queens kept repeating how rich she is, how she’s a best selling this, best selling that, how she doesn’t give a damn what we think because she’s a billionaire? Does this make her a better person? Just because she was (WAS) hugely successful, doesn’t mean she’s a good person. She’s rotten to the core.

Cher said it best; at this point she could be a little more magnanimous and a little less of a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2018 12:01 AM

R76 is pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2018 12:04 AM

I love this song. Such an underrated gem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 8, 2018 12:10 AM

I can't believe I have to defend Madonna on a gay site but her Rebel Heart album was her best and most creative since Confessions. She is not done by a long shot. When you are the Queen of Pop there will always be pretenders, sycophants and false heirs apparent to the throne. Bitch she's Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2018 12:12 AM

This slag has been feeling the ravages of time and irrelevancy for years, which is why she destroyed her face, and why she makes every tribute that she gives to a departed icon all about her, and why she continually embarrasses herself on social media, and why she is always coming out of the blue to attack Lady Gaga at every turn. She just cannot accept that this young, uber talented woman outshines her in every conceivable way that matters from an artistic standpoint, from her musicality to her singing to her acting. And yes, Lady Gaga will get an Oscar, which I predict will be Madonna’s undoing.

by Anonymousreply 85December 8, 2018 12:12 AM

Rebel Heart was shit. Bitch, I’m Madonna? No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 86December 8, 2018 12:14 AM

A Madonna song I hear everyone trash all the time, including gays. I think it’s fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 8, 2018 12:16 AM

If Lady Gaga gets the Oscar, Madonna will go nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 88December 8, 2018 12:18 AM

The OP makes some sense, the problem with Madonna is not who she WAS, she WAS the greatest.

The problem is who she is NOW. She needs to learn to grow old gracefully. She'll never be what she once was, and that is how it is. So let it go and move on.

This is what happened to Judy Garland. She was a star, from the time she was little. Then when it fell apart, she couldn't handle it.

Look at her in "Judgement at Nuremberg" one of, if not, her greatest performances. BUT she was a supporting star. If she had accepted she was no longer and would never again be a leading lady, she could've had a massive second career in supporting roles that would've gotten her Oscars and allowed her to live with dignity and live well. But no, she wanted to be the top billed star.

by Anonymousreply 89December 8, 2018 12:20 AM

She was never the greatest. Accept it.

by Anonymousreply 90December 8, 2018 12:24 AM

I really haven't paid attention to Madonna since I was like in seventh or eighth grade when she used to be popular.

by Anonymousreply 91December 8, 2018 12:24 AM

It's about reputation r86. Not self importance or tooting your own horn so to speak lol. Think about it. Expectations and making it happen. The whole ball of identity. You can't claim only part of it. Gay people understand that or used to anyway.

by Anonymousreply 92December 8, 2018 12:28 AM

[quote] I am sick of seeing people shit on Madonna

I hope you don't mean literally.

by Anonymousreply 93December 8, 2018 12:43 AM

R93 figuratively

by Anonymousreply 94December 8, 2018 12:51 AM

"You are a nobody and a loser."

Actually, you're the nobody and the loser, you pitiful cunt. By the way, the woman you worship doesn't give a flying fuck about you, you poor loser. She would consider you not good enough to shit. on.

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2018 1:50 AM

[quote] Gay men or lesbians don’t owe ANYBODY anything because of anything. Madonna just as likely hurt us as she did help us. The only gay men you saw her with were highly effeminate Pride float queens. They were a daring accessory, that’s all.

She was outspoken in her advocacy of gay equality in the AIDS=Death era. It pains me that part of her history is not acknowledged.

by Anonymousreply 96December 8, 2018 2:03 AM

I am sure it is possible to be a fan of both Madonna and Lady Gaga and not have to have animosity in either direction.

by Anonymousreply 97December 8, 2018 2:19 AM

Lady Gaga is trash. So sick of her hype.

by Anonymousreply 98December 8, 2018 2:27 AM

I love Madonna. A lot of people talk shit about her but they dont discuss the music. It is always catchy, pretty pop. The genius of her non singles is also never discussed. And we forget she is really well connected and respected in Hollywood and the music world.

If younger artists and stars like Ariana Grande and Britney Spears respect her why cant we?

I agree that some of her posts are cringe worthy but shes a crazy rich lady with more time on her hands and lots of money. Also, her art collection is really superb and classy.

I'm eagerly awaiting her new album. And I can connect all my breakups to her albums. Sigh...

Thanks Madge.

by Anonymousreply 99December 8, 2018 3:52 AM

She’s not the only one who Ariana and Britney respect. In fact, Britney has patterned her career and image off of another pop diva icon who is very familiar to this site.

by Anonymousreply 100December 8, 2018 4:17 AM

Her music is the soundtrack playing in the background of my life. I love her and her music. I remember when I found my first group of gay friends driving in a convertible with them over the Williamsburg bridge. All of us singing in every word in unison. Amazing memories, and she was always there.

by Anonymousreply 101December 8, 2018 4:18 AM

The pop music history could have been extremely boring without her. Thanks Madonna for entertaining us in the last 4 decades. I love the fact that every time you release an album, it always a worldwide event.

by Anonymousreply 102December 8, 2018 4:47 AM

Bwahahaha. Flop.

by Anonymousreply 103December 8, 2018 4:52 AM

1- Madonna hung around gay men when she lived in the lower east side before she was famous. One was her roommate. She paid medical bills for them, was there when they were dying. She did not use them for shock value. Just being gay used to be very shocking to most people.

2- Her husband made homophobic comments. Most straight men have. Maybe he just didn't like Chris?

3- She is a genuine bisexual, she has had affairs with women.

4-- Look at the credits for the star is born soundtrack. There is a very LONG list of hired musicians, producers, and songwriters. She sure the fuck ain't Prince or Bjork.

by Anonymousreply 104December 8, 2018 4:56 AM

5--LaurieAnn Gibson, who worked for Gaga, ADMITTED to copying everything from Madonna and said she should be bitter.

6--Gaga has been caught changing one line of a song and claiming a co writing credit,Til it happens to you. Also, she claimed all the songs on Joanne were created from scratch, one of the producers posted a demo that was the same-- Father John Misty. She had RedOne give her a producing credit on a J Lo song because it sounded similar to Judas and she didn't want to look unoriginal, she contributed nothing to that song.

by Anonymousreply 105December 8, 2018 5:05 AM

The only celebrity gays owe a lot to is Elizabeth Taylor.

She had no reason to do what she did. She was the biggest superstar the world has ever seen and was rich to feed a million generations. She still went out of her way to help us.

Every other celebrity gained as much as they helped us.

by Anonymousreply 106December 8, 2018 5:08 AM

Around the three minute mark

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 8, 2018 5:22 AM

Oh, put it in a hallmark card R101.

by Anonymousreply 108December 8, 2018 10:20 AM

R102 is living in an alternate universe.

by Anonymousreply 109December 8, 2018 10:21 AM

I couldn't care less about Madonna, but i thought it was really strange when DL started to side with her homophobic ugly ex husband Guy Ritchie.

at least Madonna made some great pop music

by Anonymousreply 110December 8, 2018 10:33 AM

Gay men are mean and rotten inside

by Anonymousreply 111December 8, 2018 11:05 AM

She should do a follow up to her Sex book... a special scat edition.

by Anonymousreply 112December 8, 2018 11:35 AM

R112, how will it be called? Grandmother's sex?

by Anonymousreply 113December 8, 2018 12:02 PM

Madonna said that Sean Penn reminded her of a younger version of her dad. It explains everything about her.

by Anonymousreply 114December 8, 2018 2:34 PM

R107 I loved that interview. She didn’t back down and stood her ground. She makes it clear she feels there’s a big problem with homophobia in this Country and her goal is to change that. She even says she may not change it herself but she hopes to at least open the door to change for others after her.

Gaga should be thanking her cause without Madonna she wouldn’t have a career.

by Anonymousreply 115December 8, 2018 4:48 PM

R89 is the "Madonna needs to write children's books/throw herself into charity/take on tiny roles in indie films/do an old-time Hollywood glamour photo shoot/record an album of Standards/follow the path of other old women" Troll.

He just wants Madonna to act like other older stars, not like herself.

EVERY Madonna thread, there he is with "take on small parts in indie movies!"

by Anonymousreply 116December 8, 2018 4:54 PM

Madonna should just be whoever she is. Let her live her life.

by Anonymousreply 117December 8, 2018 5:05 PM

"He just wants Madonna to act like other older stars, not like herself."

"Herself" is a 60 year old woman who still thinks she's a 25 year old babe. She's deluding herself. She should go away quietly. But God knows she's never going to do that.

by Anonymousreply 118December 8, 2018 6:19 PM

R5 I love your response

by Anonymousreply 119December 8, 2018 6:22 PM

Madonna is a 60 year mutton dressed as a lamb.

by Anonymousreply 120December 8, 2018 6:23 PM

Madonna is making new music? Good

by Anonymousreply 121December 8, 2018 9:17 PM

Janbot is advocating for Madinna now? Blocked cunt.

by Anonymousreply 122December 8, 2018 9:23 PM

Lady Gaga is better than that poorly-aged woman, especially since she’s about to have an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 123December 8, 2018 9:24 PM

It’s mostly gay men over 50 who are rabid Madonna defenders. Like Madonna, they can’t accept that they are past their prime. Madonna is over and is mostly inspiring pity and ridicule these days.

by Anonymousreply 124December 8, 2018 9:24 PM

You can't deny that Madonna at 60 looks younger than Gaga at 32.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 8, 2018 9:26 PM

GaGa will be 60 one day also, only she wont look as good or be dead

by Anonymousreply 126December 8, 2018 9:27 PM

[quote] I am sick of seeing people shit on Madonna and bash her... She has done more for gays than any female artist

Madonna is a musician. I don't follow musicians or assign them value based on the things they may or may not do for me. I appreciate them for ***SHOCK*** their art or music.

It isn't some ludicrous perception like the one you've put forth, nor how many copies a song sells. The question is, and will always be: How does the song make me feel?

[quote] She deserves respect

As a human being, a basic level of respect, for sure. But when she produces and releases some of the utter garbage she's put out in the last decade? She's getting back exactly the energy she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 127December 8, 2018 9:29 PM

[quote]Janbot is advocating for Madinna now?

The HELL you say!

by Anonymousreply 128December 8, 2018 9:54 PM

I can't hate Madonna just because the quality of music has dipped. I expect that in older artists, so maybe it's the best she's capable of at this age. It's not as if she wasn't on top for an obscenely long time, from 82 to 05 with very few dips. And maybe one day she'll have a late-career renaissance like Cher is enjoying right now. I actually thought "Rebel Heart" had three or four solid songs on it out of the twenty-something that leaked, and they might have been more warmly regarded if Madonna's style wasn't so cringe-y. But since '08, she's gone so far out of her way to adopt bad looks and present herself as ugly, that it's currently hard to respect or understand her.

by Anonymousreply 129December 8, 2018 10:10 PM

FYI r129, she’s in the latter stages of her career.

by Anonymousreply 130December 8, 2018 10:11 PM

I really enjoyed all of Rebel Heart, and thought it was the best thing Madonna had done in years.

Every time she comments or refers to Gaga is makes her seems spiteful or pressed. Concentrate on her is music, and keep it moving.

by Anonymousreply 131December 8, 2018 11:07 PM

Janet’s UNBREAKABLE is better than anything on REBEL SHART.

by Anonymousreply 132December 8, 2018 11:13 PM

R132 YAASSS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 133December 8, 2018 11:59 PM

Do you remember when Madonna tweeted these photo back when she was promoting Rebel Heart? It's almost comical that she though this was okay. What was she thinking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 9, 2018 12:01 AM

Janet’s Unbreakable had some good songs on it. The first 5 or 6 were all great. And then the album goes TOO SLOW

by Anonymousreply 135December 9, 2018 12:05 AM

R135 it didn’t even have one good track on it. Pure shit!

by Anonymousreply 136December 9, 2018 12:13 AM

R136 disagree. I like the first 5

by Anonymousreply 137December 9, 2018 12:20 AM

R137 is tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 138December 9, 2018 12:26 AM

R135 Actually the album is pretty solid, but like all of Janet's post Velvet Rope albums, they're too damn long.

I liked a lot of it, though, and a lot more than anything she's done for a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 139December 9, 2018 12:49 AM

The true history of Vadge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 9, 2018 1:34 AM

Why is she nicknamed Vadge?

by Anonymousreply 141December 9, 2018 2:26 PM

Never explain jokes to a moron.

by Anonymousreply 142December 9, 2018 2:36 PM

Vagina + Madge = Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 143December 9, 2018 2:40 PM

R143, thanks. It suits her pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 144December 9, 2018 3:26 PM

Transparent hater thread.

Madonna alienated people when she embraced and preached support for gays back in the ‘80s and ‘90s. She probably lost more fans than gained.

She’s always been friends with gays —it’s not a marketing ploy or “lip service.” Her brother’s gay. She’s always needed dancers and respected their artwork.

It was less risky when GaGa did it. And GaGa was much more brazen about exploiting gays for money — devoting a whole song /single to us.

Anyone who thinks she should have flushed Guy Ritchie for one, homophobic comment is deluded. We all make mistakes, Ritchie changed and included friendly portrayals of gays in his later movies.

And those ditzy queens who chased fame and came out in TRUTH OR DARE, then later pretended like they didn’t know there was a camera rolling have no one but themselves to blame.

Anyone who thinks she’s dumb is the idiot.

So quit slandering her. You’re a jealous bitch and an ageist hater — just admit it!

by Anonymousreply 145December 9, 2018 3:44 PM

R145 Janbot has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 146December 9, 2018 3:48 PM

Madonna's EROTICA version of "Fever" is on the November 1993 Gap In-Store Playlist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 9, 2018 3:51 PM

[quote]Anyone who thinks she should have flushed Guy Ritchie for one, homophobic comment is deluded. We all make mistakes, Ritchie changed and included friendly portrayals of gays in his later movies.

Oh please. You’re just another racist who only gives Madonna a pass for shit like this and who demonizes anyone else for their past transgressions while making KFC jokes in Janet Jackson threads. Fuck Madonna and fuck you too.

by Anonymousreply 148December 9, 2018 4:01 PM

Madonna is so embarrassing now. She acts so desperate and insecure. Why couldn't she reinvent herself when she used to be so good at it is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 149December 9, 2018 4:17 PM

Gay men are just the worst. There is something about us that loves to tear people down and rip them to shreds. This is DL, so it goes with the turf, but some of these comments are bullshit. Madonna has always been a friend of the LGBT community, starting in her high school years when she was mentored under her gay ballet instructor. He introduced her to gay clubs, pushed her into the dance program at Michigan, and then encouraged her to leave/head to NYC to become what she did. Many of her friends died of AIDS in the 80's including Keith Herring. Even her brother who wrote the "tell all" told recounts of Madonna paying for the care and comforts of her friends dying of AIDS related complications. Whether for shock value or not, she offered the world a view into the gay community through her dancers in "Truth or Dare" that had never been done before. Just to see gay men kissing and living life gave me hope during my early middle school years when I was being treated like shit and felt utterly alone. She'd given hope to others like me as well. Feeling like you have some sort of (even perceived) ally is huge. Maybe some of you elergays can't understand this as you were actually living your lives and starting to open the doors from within. We obviously could't see your efforts at the time from our parents homes, but we could see Madonna. Yes, the dancers were stereotypical but they were also beautiful, talented and I got to see them living life gay life. I remember seeing her being interviewed and really grilled by Tom Brokow during that period. She 100% backed the gay community is rather serious interviews. She's the biggest selling female artist in history. As many have said, current day Madonna is so ridiculous that it does tend make us forget what she did in the past. She is no saint and is no doubt self serving, but then so is 99.9% of iconic women gays love. For the Gaga fans, if she is supporting the gay community and giving the middle/high school gays of today hope/inspiration to be themselves, that's a good thing too. It doesn't always have to be either/or. Finally, who cares if she had 1 or 100 abortions? It's not like the cum dumpsters of DL or in the gay community for that matter can stand on some kind of moral, judgmental high ground. And finally, regarding Guy Ritchie, how many threads are there of people who have become invisible to their friends once they started dating/getting some really good dick? The hypocrisy within our community is insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 9, 2018 5:21 PM

So says the one defender of Cuntdonna. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 151December 9, 2018 5:31 PM

R150 is probably one of the trolls who constantly makes KFC jokes in Janet threads.

by Anonymousreply 152December 9, 2018 6:14 PM

R152 - Actually, I'm not. Like I said in my post, it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Shockingly and as hard as this might be to believe, did you know that you can be a Madonna fan and still like other artists? I love a lot of Janet's work as well as other musicians. You can actually like and respect multiple people at once!!!!! Can you believe it? Give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 153December 9, 2018 6:22 PM

Artist? Really? More like marketing expert! Girl knows how to package nothing into something...like other , I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 154December 9, 2018 6:34 PM

During her next tour Madge will probably spit out false teeth right at the audience, it will be so sexy!

by Anonymousreply 155December 9, 2018 6:48 PM

I am certain many on DL were Madonna fans at one point. While I have defended her, current day Madge is hard to like and it's easy to forget the past. Can Madonna do anything do redeem herself now? If so, what would you like to see her next evolution be?

by Anonymousreply 156December 9, 2018 7:15 PM

Let her be. She is old, wealthy, alone, and has had an extraordinary life. She may be acting nutty right now, but I attribute this to what are probably pills--for her insomnia and for what is likely chronic pain, especially after she fell off that stage in 2015. I don't care if she looks strange or acts strange...she doesn't have to apologize to anyone, or explain herself. Stop fucking obsessing over "what she's done for gays." Do for yourself, you whiny victims.

by Anonymousreply 157December 9, 2018 7:22 PM

If there is a “Trump of pop” it’s clearly Madonna. They have the same narcissism, shady friends, and they’re both known as raging assholes.

At least Gaga can sing and write and is probably going to have an Oscar in a few months. And she’s NICE. Madonna can learn a thing or two from her.

by Anonymousreply 158December 9, 2018 7:47 PM

She shits on herself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 9, 2018 9:03 PM

Fwiw to you, r150, coming from me, your post is important reading. Thank you.

I just wish she'd stop with the desperate, age - inappropriate attempts for attention.

by Anonymousreply 160December 9, 2018 9:17 PM

I'll never, ever, ever in a million years understand the bleats and tears of the endless parade of queens who supply a long, lengthy list of reasons why we should love Madonna, or Gaga, or whoever.

We should give no fucks whatsoever how many records they sell, or what award they won, or whether they're nice to dogs, cats, strangers or their mother. This is not a candidate for political office we are considering.

Either their art moves me, or it doesn't. End of fucking story. She's the entertainment, not a social worker or the fucking president of GLAAD.

by Anonymousreply 161December 9, 2018 9:18 PM

Madonna did so much for you, r161. Show appreciation

by Anonymousreply 162December 9, 2018 10:14 PM

Lol. Funniest shit ever.

by Anonymousreply 163December 9, 2018 11:25 PM

LEAVE MADONNA ALONE!

by Anonymousreply 164December 10, 2018 2:11 AM

R162 She didn't do a fucking thing for me. She did a lot for herself.

Need a hero? Aim higher, toots.

by Anonymousreply 165December 10, 2018 2:18 AM

R162 = Triggered by Madonna

by Anonymousreply 166December 10, 2018 2:20 AM

Any gay man that insult Madonna is stupid and is rotten inside. The woman is the only one in the 80s and 90s who SUPPORTED gays before it was fashionable and it was incredible risky, You never saw Michael or Prince talking about LGBT rights, not even Cher or Elton in the 70s...She was the ONLY one that put gays in her videos like VOGUE or TRUTH OR DARE,where I saw for the first time two men kissing, but artists like Whitney or Janet ?c'mon they were busy being PG all the time, not even talking about being black or gay...She was the first who dare to take risks and now you have gays making fun about her or her music....Or saying Gaga this or that even thought she just copies everything was done before, and also using gays as a marketing tool. Respect a true gay icon and legend.

by Anonymousreply 167December 10, 2018 5:52 AM

[quote]Any gay man that insult Madonna is stupid and is rotten inside.

Okay, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 168December 10, 2018 6:03 AM

[quote]Madonna did so much for you

She showed her hairy beaver and asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 10, 2018 6:04 AM

R169, my eyes, I am blind.

by Anonymousreply 170December 10, 2018 9:50 AM

[quote]Janet ?c'mon they were busy being PG all the time

No, sweetheart. If you didn’t have your head so far up Madonna’s ass, you would know that pre-1993 Janet was pretty sexual AND was doing things that were considered pretty unconventional for a pop artist. Ever hear her songs “Funny How Time Flies...” and “Someday is Tonight”? Sexier than anything Madonna has ever put out. The first is from the Control album, the latter from RN 1814.

As for Janet never discussing being black, well, her RN album tackled a lot of issues that dance-pop stars were not tackling at the time, including racism, mass shootings, homelessness and social injustice. In fact, the RN 1814 album is probably the most relevant dance-pop album from the ‘80s in terms of what is currently occupiying the headlines (see above topics). Whitney could be cookie cutter, yes, but Janet, no.

In other words, get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 171December 10, 2018 10:37 AM

#OnThisDay December 10 1991, @Madonna was honoured with the Award Of Courage by the American Foundation For #AIDS Research (AMFAR) at a Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel dinner, in Beverly Hills, California.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 10, 2018 8:22 PM

R171 my issue is why should Janet acknowledge she’s black? Why are black artists expected to acknowledge being black? Anyone with eyes knows she’s a black woman. Why should she announce it?

by Anonymousreply 173December 10, 2018 8:27 PM

She needs to grow old gracefully. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 174December 10, 2018 8:28 PM

R171 Slay them, Janbot!

Show the children HOW IT'S DONE!

by Anonymousreply 175December 10, 2018 9:51 PM

SHe should be who she is just like a whole bunch a losers here.

by Anonymousreply 176December 10, 2018 10:43 PM

Lady Gaga #1 for 74 days on the worldwide charts. Sorry, hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 11, 2018 12:17 AM

Doesn't OP realize a person can gain respect and also LOSE respect?

by Anonymousreply 178December 11, 2018 12:19 AM

Madonna, Gaga, you both exploit us in different ways, for different reasons, but yeah, you do. Just like the majority of celebrities, politicians, etc..

I just wish when someone says “Born This Way” that I’m not the only one who thinks of this song. I remember hearing it at the Paradise Garage for the first time - I was 14 or so but 6’ and hairy so I always got in - and I just knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 11, 2018 12:44 AM

Dusty Springfield's song from 1990 is what I remember when I hear the words "Born This Way".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180December 11, 2018 12:58 AM

R171 Maybe you as a fan dig her music but her image was so PG, she was always the chubby Michael little sister dress from neck till her feet, the only video where she seems proud about her heritage was Gone till it's gone but that was a huge flop and years later after her peak, She was never that relevant and with not Michael she would have never even happened, In her interviews she sounds stupid and not bright at all. Now her managers thinks thats is a good idea to buy her awards to let us convince she was a big deal, like gaga both are untalented people with a strong marketing team

by Anonymousreply 181December 12, 2018 5:26 AM

R181. She’s AMERICAN. She doesn’t need to acknowledge her skin color. She was born and raised here. Not Africa.

by Anonymousreply 182December 12, 2018 9:55 AM

R181, you’re so fucking ignorant and it’s rich that you’re calling anyone stupid.

Janet Jackson was, is and will always be a globally known AMERICAN artist. Got til It’s Gone was heavy on the African imagery, but it was not her only video to show African culture and not the first. Also, Janet has been known as JANET since debuting to the world as Penny on Good Times, a role that gave her her first brush with pop culture. Since then, she’s gone on to become a wildly successful entertainer in her own right, and Michael has fuck all to do with her place as an icon in pop culture and pop music. If being Michael’s sibling guaranteed pop stardom, then where is Rebbie’s RNR HOF nom? Where are LaToya’s platinum record plaques? Where are Randy’s solo Billboard chart record breaking stats? Tito’s multiple Grammys? Hell, for most of the ‘90s, Janet was more relevant than Michael, so much so that he came to her twice asking her to duet on a song with him.

So, before you come on here tomspout your nonsense, know your facts. Otherwise, you just come across as a dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 183December 12, 2018 11:10 AM

Janet’s albums throughout the 90s were massive hits.

by Anonymousreply 184December 12, 2018 12:42 PM

Also why should an AMERICAN have African imagery in her videos? She’s American. Not African. Just like white Americans are American. Not European. Their ancestry is European. But they aren’t culturally

by Anonymousreply 185December 12, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote]seeing people shit on Madonna

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 186December 12, 2018 12:59 PM

R158 except she's not nice. There are just as many bad stories about her as Madonna. She forced her assistant to sleep in the same bed as her and refused to pay her.

I can understand not liking Madonna. I can't understand turning around and defending a reductive and much worse clone of her. Also Gaga, as others have said, has gotten called out for not writing songs by actual industry memebers.

by Anonymousreply 187December 12, 2018 1:27 PM

^Please, honey. The word “reductive” has become hackneyed and played out. And Madonna has been known for years as being a mean girl, all the way back to the ‘80s. Whether it’s with other artists, fans or the press, someone always has a Madonna is a bitch story. And, to me, early Gaga is more reminiscent of Grace Jones, Bowie and Dale Bozzio moreso than anything Madonna ever did. But, of course, when a woman who sings pop and is white with bleached hair, she automatically gets the “she’s copying Madonna” stamp even though it might not exactly be true. Take Britney, who is more a mimicry of Janet Jackson than anyone else, but was labeled another Madonna when she first debuted.

by Anonymousreply 188December 12, 2018 5:46 PM

Meanie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 12, 2018 5:48 PM

R183 Janet only happened because of Michael something like Batgirl, everyone knows she exists but no one cares. Once Michael was gone she became more irrelevant, Made for know is a clear example of that. A huge flop and a huge flop tour she is forgotten. Her last hit was All for you 17 years ago!!! Michael was alive then so figure it out

by Anonymousreply 190December 13, 2018 4:41 AM

Janet’s last #1 was 2001. Madonna’s was 2000. Janet has the more recent #1. Janet wins.

by Anonymousreply 191December 13, 2018 5:21 AM

R190, your theories are false. Janet happened because her father was her manager and he guided her into show business. Same with Michael. Janet did not become the world renown pop star she is today because of Michael. She became one because of her talent. As for Made For Now, it hit #1 on the Club charts and also made the Hot 100. When was the last time Madonna made the Hot 100? Hmmm??

by Anonymousreply 192December 13, 2018 5:25 AM

OP is Chris Crocker crying hysterically.

by Anonymousreply 193December 13, 2018 5:34 AM

There is a crazy pro Madonna troll in this thread that isn't au fait with POP culture outside of her. This troll is an anti black "concern troll", too. "Why aren't those black people showing themselves as more blacker"? Doesn't look so gravy in print, does it, especially from a non black trying to convince creation that if not for Madonna the whole of the gays would be DEAD.

And the dipshit who INSISTS that Madonna was the ONLY star to back up gays "in the bad old days"...well let me tell you this; my mother didn't want nary a piece of Madonna on her tv screens after a hard day at work. You see, as a music loving black family, Betty Davis and Millie jackson plus family members already provided "bag gyal" role models to aspire to. They had a booty that didn't alienate us, too.

So when Liz Taylor with her famous for decades, could do "folie a deux" far better than Madonna could hope to with La Penn AND did it twice self came along crying and fundraising on behalf of gays when she actually HAD something to lose and was too old to manifest a half nekkid non singing singing career to get "the gays" onside...my mother listened and watched what she said. Liz Taylor got the generations with money to financially contribute. Madonna showing her flange and baiting Gen X wasn't what brought in The Coin for Aids Advocacy. Or is The Madonna troll under the delusion that it wasn't on trend Silent Generationers and Baby Boomers ( mostly of the pre "Generation Jones" group) who had the money to pony up and contribute?

by Anonymousreply 194December 13, 2018 6:06 AM

I thought Madonna was pretty good at shitting on herself with all those duck faces she makes in her instagram photos while trying to show off her 60-year old boobies.

by Anonymousreply 195December 13, 2018 6:40 AM

What you lookin at?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196December 13, 2018 7:29 AM

Do I make you horny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 13, 2018 7:29 AM

I love u R194.

by Anonymousreply 198December 13, 2018 6:27 PM

Madonna, scoot over honey. The Queen has arrived...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 13, 2018 6:28 PM

You need to start subscribing to a better porn channel, OP. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 200December 13, 2018 6:30 PM

Oh dear R199 Madonna got it in her 1st eligibility . I didn’t mean to call you stupid but I think you are slightly retarded

by Anonymousreply 201December 13, 2018 7:25 PM

Charo: Gaga is Madonna with diarrhea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 13, 2018 10:00 PM

I’m sick of Madonna shitting on people!

by Anonymousreply 203December 13, 2018 10:40 PM

R196 your mother was obviously homophobic and She did not like gay people or artist promoting sexual freedom . Obviously it did not work, Liz Taylor just collect money for HIV research, but Madonna promote gays in a good light and saying in interviews that there is nothing wrong to be gay I dont remember any other artist to be so clear about that just click 3:02 till 3:54 Honey you opened the door

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 14, 2018 3:20 AM

R199 Honey I did it FIRST, ten years ago, on my first year of eligibility

by Anonymousreply 205December 14, 2018 3:23 AM

Yes, Madonna in it because her new album was dropping. It was the biggest joke induction in history. Arranged for by BFF Harvey Weinstein and manager Guy Oseary.

by Anonymousreply 206December 14, 2018 4:48 AM

Does anybody know if Madonna was sexually abused by her father? Cause she sure has some deep daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 207December 14, 2018 8:04 AM

She said he fucked her in her documentary.

by Anonymousreply 208December 14, 2018 8:41 AM

R208 not true at all

by Anonymousreply 209December 14, 2018 11:40 AM

R206 Janet will be a joke, who will induct her?...probably Paula Abdul or someone less ordinary, it will be hard to find someone less a star than Michael fatty sister

by Anonymousreply 210December 14, 2018 11:44 AM

Lmao at that racist obsessed with Janet Jackson

by Anonymousreply 211December 14, 2018 12:55 PM

R208, please spill the tea!

by Anonymousreply 212December 14, 2018 12:59 PM

Justin Timberlake inducted Madonna. lol. I’m sure Janet will find someone bigger than that mess.

by Anonymousreply 213December 14, 2018 1:07 PM

Timberlake is disgusting

by Anonymousreply 214December 14, 2018 1:17 PM

R213, isn't it nice that Timberlake helped the old lady!

by Anonymousreply 215December 14, 2018 1:18 PM

Didn't her song "Oh Father" have some incesty vibes?

by Anonymousreply 216December 14, 2018 4:49 PM

I think either Janet’s brothers or one of these pop stars who idolize her like Bruno Mars or Ciara will induct her.

by Anonymousreply 217December 14, 2018 9:13 PM

R215 It must be timberlake again, this time induct Janet,and then rip off that old tit again, show us how it looks more disgusting now

by Anonymousreply 218December 16, 2018 5:59 AM

R218 her tits looked great then.

by Anonymousreply 219December 16, 2018 8:51 AM

During Drowned World Tour Madonna sang Funny Song. It's about her returning home, finding her father dead and then eating his dead body during barbecue. Her daddy issues are very sick it seems.

by Anonymousreply 220December 16, 2018 4:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!