Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Metz is getting larger by the month

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 15, 2018 3:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2018 2:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2018 2:38 PM

It's nice of you to be so concerned OP.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2018 2:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2018 2:39 PM

R3 I don't know why I care, I don't even watch the show she is on, but this has got to be brutal for her.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2018 2:41 PM

But she's making lots of money now. She can hire a personal chef to make great, filling meals for whatever diet she wants to do. No excuse.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2018 2:47 PM

Is she under contract and not allowed to lose it because of This Is Us??

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2018 2:48 PM

No one gets that large just because they're stupid or lazy. That's a medical condition, just like someone who gets far too thin. She lives in LA, I believe, and I wonder if there are even any doctors who deal with morbid obesity on that level. She may need to try Mayo or clinics in the NYC area.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2018 2:50 PM

She was on Kelly and Ryan recently, and instead of the stools normally used different furniture was brought out. Chrissy is just gross. All the money she's making won't do her any good when she drops dead.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2018 2:53 PM

She has a big, beautiful shelf to rest her iPhone on while she types.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2018 2:55 PM

Honey, she could rest a 60 inch flat screen on her shelf.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2018 3:01 PM

In an interview a while back she mentioned she was supposed to lose weight over time to coincide along with her character's weight loss journey. I don't remember if she stated it was in her contract or what, but clearly she failed that obligation. She did lose a small amount then gained it back and more besides. I doubt anyone behind the show is encouraging her to gain weight to be a spectacle, it's not Honey Boo Boo.

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2018 3:07 PM

Somebody should Tell her about keto.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2018 3:11 PM

I agree that she has a medical condition. Just the way she carries her fat is not normal.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2018 3:16 PM

I used to know a very heavy woman at work that dressed like her, very heavy makeup, very flattering, brightly colored, well-tailored clothes and beautiful shoes.

One day there was some issue at her home, water turned off or something, and she came to work without any make up and in tennis shoes. She was completely unrecognizable. Her eyes disappeared into her face, her face looked like a blob. She looked much fatter in the face, because she normally very aggressively shaded her cheekbones and did very dark eye makeup like Chrissy. And this was wearing one of her usual brightly colored dresses. I recognized her by the dress and the fact that she was the most obese person there.

If you saw Chrissy without her makeup, she would look like a different person.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2018 3:17 PM

I wonder how she continues to be insurable.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2018 3:19 PM

It is not a medical condition. Lots of women carry their weight in their stomach and she has lost weight before.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2018 3:25 PM

R9, can we please refrain from discussing stools where Chrissy is concerned?

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2018 4:00 PM

Ahhh, the good old days, when Nell Carter and Kathy Kinney (Mimi on Drew Carey) were considered obese.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2018 4:13 PM

What about me r19?

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2018 4:32 PM

Is she a virgin? I doubt any guy could find her hole, even if they wanted to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2018 4:37 PM

I guarantee you she's getting more primo dick than all of you haters put together.

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2018 4:50 PM

On cue the "haydurs, you're just jealous!" troll shows up. Maybe, r22, but if you cant feel it or see it, does it matter? Also, primo dick won't save you from a heart attack at 45.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2018 4:55 PM

She seems to be a nice person, and I hate to see her in a condition that looks quite uncomfortable. I'm sending her my thoughts and prayers, which unfortunately will work as well for her as they do for gun violence victims.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2018 5:06 PM

R6, I agree. She's got money. She can afford a chef, Jenny Craig, a shrink, a personal trainer to sub as her BFF.

Granted guys have it easier, but when I'm on Jenny and I CHEAT I still lose weight.

Ultimately, she has to do this herself and she has to WANT to do it.

But she could just up and die and those around her will wish they could have done more.

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2018 5:20 PM

I don't get the very public hate for someone you don't even know. Are you such a specimen of perfection that you assume it gives you the right to bully and belittle because you don't like someone's look. So immature .............

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2018 5:29 PM

There's a big spectrum between perfect specimen and walking garbage can.

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2018 5:35 PM

Surely she can’t reach back there to wipe her own ass. It probably stinks, like her snatch.

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2018 5:38 PM

careful, Chrissy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2018 5:38 PM

Ok, have I been living in a cave? I do not know who this person is. She is enormous. I will have to google her now. Good for her, that in a business where people are beautiful with amazing body, she is a gigantic huge person. Ok, off to google, but OMG she is HUGE?

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2018 5:39 PM

Ok, just googled her. She is an actress and has some TV show I have never heard of. She had better be one fucking amazing actress to be that huge, or is she a comedianne? If so she better be one fucking tremendous comedianne. Ok, that's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2018 5:41 PM

Did you know Chrissy did a sex tape?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2018 6:03 PM

Why do fat people even bother with online dates? It could only end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2018 6:07 PM

She obviously isn't into black guys if she can't get a date. The bruthas would be lining up to stick their dicks in a big fat white girl like her.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2018 6:10 PM

well she never needs to buy a TV tray or a desk for her computer.

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2018 6:16 PM

She has her own gravitational pull.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2018 6:17 PM

[quote]Is she a virgin? I doubt any guy could find her hole, even if they wanted to fuck her.

Chrissy has a BF, Josh Stancil. IIRC, he's a cameraman on This I Us.

She's a very pretty woman, she has beautiful eyes and a perfect nose, if she lost weight she'd be stunning. She also seems like a nice person, a rarity in showbiz.

Chrissy was married. On January 5, 2008, Metz married British journalist Martyn Eaden in a Santa Barbara, California beachside ceremony. They separated in January 2013, and Eaden filed for divorce from Metz in November 2014, citing "irreconcilable differences". On December 11, 2015, their divorce was finalized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2018 6:21 PM

Chrissy has a BF, Josh Stancil. IIRC, he's a cameraman on THIS IS US.

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2018 6:22 PM

That's last years'sboyfriend, R38. There is a new, younger one now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2018 6:30 PM

It's going to her face finally. She staved it off for a while, but now it's there. Her eyes are squinting out, and there isn't a contour brush that can do anything for her at this point. If this is the way she wants to go out, I guess that is that.

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2018 6:36 PM

Shes turning into Veruca Salt as a blueberry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2018 6:41 PM

I don't hate her, R26; I hate that [italic] I'm [/italic] fat; and if I had her resources money-wise I'd be doing something about it.

I actually admire her for one big (sorry) reason : she was working as an agent and she wanted to act so she did something about it.

now she's living her dream. I'd love it if she could lose 150 lbs (and I could lose 30), get the excess skin shaved off and live a happier life.

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2018 6:58 PM

oh, R42, here; I AM doing something about my 30 lbs. joined a gym, jenny craig; cutting back on booze.

It'll happen.

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2018 6:59 PM

let her stuff herself to death

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2018 7:05 PM

I've worked with a couple of unfortunate women who were very large and they had great big butts as well as stomachs. I agree the way her weight is distributed looks weird.

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote]That's last years'sboyfriend, [R38]. There is a new, younger one now.

Thought she was still with the This is Us BF, wonder how filming is working out since they split! Must be awkward, unless he's no longer working on that set.

If such an obese woman can find another BF so quickly, there's hope for everyone!

What does this dude do? Hope she's not some kind of Sugar Mama.

I have an obese female friend who dealt with a series of loser dudes, they all used her, except one guy, a good looking hot fireman, who wanted to marry her. I told her, she must hate herself to constantly allow herself to be abused by these fucking assholes. Especially when there was one hot decent guy who actually loved her!

One guy never even took her out, he'd come over with his laundry and have her cook for him! Another was flirting with me, I'm a gay man! I told her he must be bi or gay! I can't even count the douchebag guys she was involved with. I told her, it's time for therapy.

My friend is like Chrissy, she has a very pretty face but is obese. At one point my friend lost 100 pounds and looked good.

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2018 7:49 PM

R42 I'm very curious. Why do you need money to lose 30 pounds? Why would you have to have money to lose any amount of weight?

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2018 8:02 PM

I can’t imagine consuming the daily calories it would take to maintain that weight.

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2018 8:05 PM

It's sorta like when Violet turned into a blueberry ..

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2018 8:15 PM

That’s a mental illness... likely severe depression that’s causing her to eat out of control like that.

She’s likely consuming about 7000 calories a day or more, and I doubt she can do any exercise in that condition beyond walking.

At this point, the only way she will lose a significant amount of weight is with Gastric Bypass or Gastric Sleeve surgery.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2018 8:16 PM

So, not eating too much is too expensive? Ahh.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2018 8:20 PM

I knew a morbidly obese woman who wore cage bras and tried to sexy herself up. What a massive fail. She tried to show off her somewhat huge tits but it didn't work because t. She looked those tits were surrounded by such a fat body.It got so bad that a kid once said something about her within earshot:"what a waste of a rack!"

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2018 8:22 PM

I can't even begin to imagine what she'll go through if she tries to lose that weight. It will take her at least a couple of years of daily terrible frustration.

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2018 8:22 PM

[quote]Chrissy was married. On January 5, 2008, Metz married British journalist Martyn Eaden in a Santa Barbara, California beachside ceremony.

She's lucky there wasn't an unfortunate harpooning accident during the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2018 8:22 PM

[quote]She obviously isn't into black guys if she can't get a date. The bruthas would be lining up to stick their dicks in a big fat white girl like her.

That's because they're the only ones with dicks big enough to penetrate those layers of flab.

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2018 8:23 PM

Perhaps she is a method actress and is putting on the weight in conjunction with the pregnancy storyline? The big problem will be after her character gives birth and she should be thinner.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2018 8:25 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]Perhaps she is a method actress and is putting on the weight in conjunction with the pregnancy storyline?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2018 8:30 PM

[quote]Does her pussy stink?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2018 8:30 PM

I meant:She tried to show off her somewhat huge tits but it didn't work because those tits were surrounded by such a fat body.

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2018 8:33 PM

I'm surprised that when she sat down on the couch Busy didn't go flying through the air.

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2018 8:36 PM

She’s about to fall off that fucking couch. Put down the cheeseburgers bitch!

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2018 8:37 PM

How in the hell does she fit in an airplane seat? Does she have to buy all the seats on the left side of the plane?

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2018 8:39 PM

My mom had a VERY obese friend like this who went into a Hospital - run program to lose weight. Behavioral health therapy was MANDATORY for all the patients as they found that trauma/addiction was at the root of most of these patients weight issues. I'm happy to say my mom's friend lost a couple hundred pounds and has kept it off all these ( 20 some) years. She's not a skinny-minny, but neither is she horribly over-weight and unhealthy anymore either.

by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2018 8:44 PM

Seriously she looks like a parade balloon. She is a sweet person from everything I've seen. So is Simply Sara.

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2018 8:49 PM

OMG you gays are so judgmental. She's perfectly fine just the way she is, with a little extra something. Stop projecting your own body issues and dysmorphia on to her. She's beautiful and an inspiration to millions of women who don't conform to Hollywood's ideal of a woman with a dress size over 1 being labeled obese.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2018 8:50 PM

R66 = frau with a BMI of 54.

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2018 8:53 PM

I hope r66 is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2018 8:55 PM

Did Chrissy sing "Same Love" with the Macklemore boys at the Grammys several years ago?

"🎶 "She keeps me warm" 🎶

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2018 9:18 PM

Can you imagine how uncomfortable it is to lie down at that size? Every night I look forward to getting in my comfy bed with all my pillows and the memory foam underneath me but it must feel like she's suffocating with all that weight on her lungs. She probably has to sleep propped up with a cpap mask.

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2018 9:25 PM

[quote]She probably has to sleep propped up with a cpap mask.

No way she can lay flat.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2018 9:28 PM

It eats you up, doesn't it, that a hot guy would rather stick his dick in her vagina than in any of your asses?

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2018 9:30 PM

Don’t you mean a thintervention?

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2018 9:31 PM

Fuck off frau cunt r72. This board isn't designed for you.

I was also wondering how much a person that large would have to eat daily to maintain that weight.

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2018 9:36 PM

So, r74, in addition to being prejudiced against plus-sized people, you're also a misogynist. I bet you're one of those gay hypocrites who cries homophobia at the slightest thing, but has no problems being prejudiced toward other people.

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2018 9:40 PM

74 Everything on the Jack In The Box menu, four times a day. And one diet coke.

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2018 9:42 PM

Can she reach around and wipe her ass?

by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2018 9:44 PM

r77, at least she has an ass that isn't prolapsed.

by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2018 9:45 PM

Well, r78, we actually don't know that.

by Anonymousreply 79December 6, 2018 10:00 PM

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRATIONAL!

by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2018 10:02 PM

She’s a fat pig who most likely has that fat lady smell. You know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2018 10:09 PM

No OP, she needs a fucking intestinal bypass. STAT!

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2018 10:10 PM

R82 I agree. Who's going to sic Dr. Now on her?

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2018 10:15 PM

Did this fat cunt eat Gabourey Sidibe? Jesus fucking christ.

by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2018 10:20 PM

r77 hopefully she owns the Comfort Wipe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2018 10:25 PM

[quote] Perhaps she is a method actress and is putting on the weight in conjunction with the pregnancy storyline?

Is she supposed to give birth to a littler of 20 in this movie?

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2018 10:40 PM

r75 you can take your miserable cunt self to Ladieshomejournal.com if you're so offended by campy, inappropriate GAY humor.

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2018 10:45 PM

Is she really supposed to be pregnant on the show? Because ironically, no way would a doctor recommend a fatty like her get pregnant, that's not at all believable but I guess we need to suspend our disbelief and ignore our gag reflexes now for this new brand of "models".

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2018 10:45 PM

She must smell terrible. All those fat rolls trap moisture, not to mention the physical exertion of just walking must have her sweating a lot. And NO, she cannot wipe her own ass or pussy..

by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2018 10:47 PM

Why are gay men threatened so much by a full-figured woman with curves? Face it...the straight men you crave but who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire are attracted to her body type. #inconvenient truths

by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2018 11:03 PM

^^ Full figured?

She's figured enough for like a dozen people.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2018 11:08 PM

She seriously looks like a balloon about to pop.

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2018 11:14 PM

Full figured? She's a FUCKING PLANET!

by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2018 11:14 PM

R75 is an obese frau cow also

by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote]no way would a doctor recommend a fatty like her get pregnant, that's not at all believable

I have some friends who work in Labor and Delivery. There are plenty of morbidly obese women like this who give birth. They tell me the anesthesiologists often joke about needing a harpoon to place an epidural in these women.

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2018 11:18 PM

r75 needs to get fisted up her twat by a Diesel named Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2018 11:19 PM

r95 That only proves that straight men really WILL fuck anything.

After all, look at this beauty. She managed to find something reasonably resembling a human male, even though she looks like the Dykiest Dyke Who Ever Dyked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2018 11:21 PM

It's already been confirmed she uses a Selfie stick to wipe.

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2018 11:32 PM

I wouldn't keep using the men she dates as proof she's considered attractive. For starters, she's obviously taking a cue from Amy Schumer and getting her boyfriends from general casting. They pair her up with reasonably attractive men so people will think her weight doesn't matter because she was able to find a man to validate her. Two, the men who do find her body attractive are fetish types.

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2018 11:47 PM

You don't have to consume that many calories to maintain that weight R48 once it's gained. The irony being that once you become obese you can't move as much, so you need less calories overall to maintain your weight. It's a vicious cycle.

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2018 11:54 PM

Gosh sake, you fellas are just awful. She is living, laughing and loving through life, which is all we can ask for. If she's happy with a little extra weight, that's her business. She's hardly morbidly obese. You all should take a lesson from The Good Book and practice doing into others like you'd want others to do to you. How would y'all all like to be bullied for being homosexual. Not much, I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 101December 7, 2018 12:08 AM

I like you R42, and I totally get where you're coming from. I wish you all the success. And to people questioning, yes, money makes weight loss easier. Trainers, programs, workout clothes and gear. And changing your grocery shopping habits to focus on lean proteins can be expensive at first until you get into the practice of it.

by Anonymousreply 102December 7, 2018 12:15 AM

[quote]She's hardly morbidly obese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 7, 2018 12:17 AM

R22 this is the only kind of Primo Chrissy is filling her holes with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 7, 2018 12:18 AM

Gaby Sidibe uses a small white Maltese named Fragonard who is trained to keep her nether regions clean. Perhaps she can lend him to Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 105December 7, 2018 12:19 AM

Little Xtra weight? She's a hog, and I've seen more attractive hogs.

by Anonymousreply 106December 7, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote]If she's happy with a little extra weight, that's her business.

A LITTLE????

by Anonymousreply 107December 7, 2018 12:25 AM

The same tard posted about Chrissy getting prime dick on another thread. The only thing she's getting prime, is the meat at a buffet.

by Anonymousreply 108December 7, 2018 12:28 AM

Your an adult "male" endlessly mocking a strong, proud, independent and successful woman for her weight, and I'M the tard? Look in the mirror, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 109December 7, 2018 12:32 AM

r100 is right.

by Anonymousreply 110December 7, 2018 12:39 AM

Just wanted to say to R42 well done. I was a really fat kid, who ended up years 25-45 in extremely top shape. Worked my ass off, it was well worth it. You are on the way. Just remember when you become fit and fabulous, don't become an asshole, and try to pay back the people who ignored you, by being...and asshole to them or you missed the point of all that work. BTW Now I am really old, and fat again, and that is ok too, age and injuries such is life. Enjoy the journey, it is freaking amazing.

by Anonymousreply 111December 7, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote]Your an adult ... and I'M the tard?

Oh dear. The jokes just write themselves.

by Anonymousreply 112December 7, 2018 12:42 AM

A typical dainty American beauty!

by Anonymousreply 113December 7, 2018 12:48 AM

[quote]She's hardly morbidly obese.

Morbidly obese is defined by the medical community as a BMI greater than 40.

I’d estimate this woman’s BMI is 55 to 60 based on these recent pictures in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 114December 7, 2018 12:54 AM

She's welcome to an entire wardrobe, although I can't guarantee matching dye lots.

by Anonymousreply 115December 7, 2018 12:55 AM

It must be inconvenient to have to check her weight out at the truck scales on the interstate.

by Anonymousreply 116December 7, 2018 12:58 AM

R100 I guarantee you she is eating carb loaded empty calorie craptastic foods. She isn’t eating just salads and lean proteins and walking around looking that like that.

by Anonymousreply 117December 7, 2018 12:59 AM

After she left the Kelly and Ryan taping, several planes mistook her for Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 118December 7, 2018 1:00 AM

Why doesn't she have bypass surgery?

by Anonymousreply 119December 7, 2018 1:00 AM

She tried. No doctor could get by the pass.

by Anonymousreply 120December 7, 2018 1:03 AM

[quote]You don't have to consume that many calories to maintain that weight [R48] once it's gained.

Another issue is that once you reach this level of super-morbid obesity... your metabolism becomes permanently damaged, production of hormones like ghrelin that regulate hunger, and insulin production and glucose management all get dangerously altered.

Her only hope at this point will be gastric surgery to begin quickly losing weight and reverse some of the metabolic damage that she’s already done to her body.

by Anonymousreply 121December 7, 2018 1:03 AM

I wish I looked like her.

by Anonymousreply 122December 7, 2018 1:06 AM

Doesn't her conjoined twin get tired of having to stay all folded up around her middle? I'd be annoyed to have to cling to my sister sideways all day and to have to stay so still while she's on camera so no one knows I'm there. I wonder which one is the good twin. Probably the hidden one.

by Anonymousreply 123December 7, 2018 8:12 AM

r26 types obese

by Anonymousreply 124December 7, 2018 8:14 AM

Poor thing must use a roll of paper towels for a Tampon.

by Anonymousreply 125December 7, 2018 8:19 AM

Agree with the Dr Now referral, r83 /OP. Could her agent negotiate a special celebrity edition of 600 lb Life for her? It would get plenty of interest and could inspire fellow hefty hefers. Since first catching that show I can't see a super sizer without picturing the yellow fatty subcutaneous mass underneath their skin.

by Anonymousreply 126December 7, 2018 10:16 AM

Her ass must smell like shit.

by Anonymousreply 127December 7, 2018 10:23 AM

Until I saw how fat her face got, I would sometimes wonder if she was trolling us by wearing a fat suit, and then was going to do a big "reveal" like fuck you bitches! It would have explained her extremely odd shape, but I guess it is time to give that theory a rest.

by Anonymousreply 128December 7, 2018 10:53 AM

Can't some of you stop using the words 'troll' and 'trolling' in every thread here?

Learn to expand your very limited vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 129December 7, 2018 5:57 PM

She's on a hit TV show, is wealthy beyond all shit, and can get any guy she wants just by virtue of her celebrity. Of course you homely cubefags have nothing to be seethingly jealous of, right? Rolls eyes.

by Anonymousreply 130December 7, 2018 6:15 PM

Chrissy's PR makes the scene at r130. Hey, PR person, take our advice and get her hooked up with Dr. Now. It would be ratings gold!

by Anonymousreply 131December 7, 2018 6:18 PM

R130, there are lots of bitter, likely old, gay men here, you know ones who are still trying to lose those "last 10 pounds" and cannot get laid to save their lives.

From the looks of most of these posts, it's obvious they're jealous an obese woman like Chrissy manages to get cute BFs!

by Anonymousreply 132December 7, 2018 7:02 PM

Exactly, r132. They are fixated on her, mystified that the guys they want would still choose her over them, and it's killing them. That's why they are so obsessed with her so-called obesity.

by Anonymousreply 133December 7, 2018 7:05 PM

You're probably right R117, just probably not as much as people think.

by Anonymousreply 134December 7, 2018 7:07 PM

Calm down idiots her bfs are average white guys ,no one is jealous of this cow getting fucked by them lol This bitch needs to get called out for her unhealthy choices she is NO role model!

by Anonymousreply 135December 7, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]From the looks of most of these posts, it's obvious they're jealous an obese woman like Chrissy manages to get cute BFs!

Umm, nobody here is jealous of this fat fuck. She’s going to be dead within 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 136December 7, 2018 7:26 PM

r136, you said 5 years ago. She's got strong jeans, so she'll probably outlive everyone posting so negatvely about her.

by Anonymousreply 137December 7, 2018 7:42 PM

Do any of you really think that she is having sex with those guys? Be realistic. I hope that she gets the help that she desperately needs.

by Anonymousreply 138December 7, 2018 7:44 PM

This blimp isn't having sex with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 139December 7, 2018 7:50 PM

Goodness gracious, leave her alone. She's living her truth. Isn't that what you boys are all about? Anyway, if she overeats to the point of unhealthy, isn't a little hypocritical for the gays to be calling her out on that? Many gays are totally hedonistic and overindulge in sexual activity, with thousands of partners, putting yourselves at risk for disease and early death. How is that any different in what you think she is doing?

by Anonymousreply 140December 7, 2018 8:03 PM

Nobody is having sex with this hog. Nobody! She can't wipe, pussy or ass and the vag odor must be unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 141December 7, 2018 8:06 PM

[quote]She's got strong jeans

She'd kind of have to. Regular denim couldn't contain that mass of flab.

by Anonymousreply 142December 7, 2018 8:20 PM

She's the new(ish) Darlene Cates!

by Anonymousreply 143December 7, 2018 8:47 PM

Did she wash “down there” today? Imagine the stench!

by Anonymousreply 144December 7, 2018 9:04 PM

r144, since you're probably a gay male, she could smell like a fish bouquet of roses down there and you'd still probably want to vomit your vegan protein shake.

by Anonymousreply 145December 7, 2018 9:08 PM

R50

It doesn't take many calories to maintain even that much weight. I googled Metz's weight, and the results said 256 pounds which is a hilarious fiction. Even still, I'd peg her at maybe 400, and even if she's that large, it would take less than 3000 calories per day to maintain that weight assuming she's sedentary, and she's definitely extremely sedentary.

by Anonymousreply 146December 7, 2018 9:25 PM

Some people have weird fat distribution. I’ve seen women with skinny legs and tons of back and shoulder fat. I’ve seen women with big lower halves and normal upper bodies. She’s one of those who carries it all in the middle.

That’s the most dangerous kind.

by Anonymousreply 147December 7, 2018 9:25 PM

Does that mean it's weaponized? Has she threatened to destroy Cleveland?

by Anonymousreply 148December 7, 2018 9:27 PM

[quote]This blimp isn't having sex with anyone.

How sure are you, doll?

Check out the IG Subwaycreatures, there's some pretty repulsive human beings who are regularly having sex, some even on the NYC subways!

There's a lid for every pot.

by Anonymousreply 149December 7, 2018 9:44 PM

I am a very lonely eldergay and I do not envy her TV show, her wealth or the cute guys she gets to hang out with.

That amount of weight would make it all worthless.

I'd rather be my lonely poor self and have my health and be able to work out at the gym comfortably than keep company with that body every second of every day for a very long time to come.

by Anonymousreply 150December 7, 2018 10:29 PM

It takes money to lose 30 pounds?

You are clearly mad.

by Anonymousreply 151December 7, 2018 10:31 PM

Her stool must be enormous.

by Anonymousreply 152December 7, 2018 10:34 PM

If she ever loses the weight she’ll need surgery to take all the leftover flab off. She’s a very pretty girl and needs to take care of her health now before it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 153December 7, 2018 10:39 PM

Whale on the beach!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 154December 7, 2018 10:43 PM

They always are pretty girls, under that extra 500 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 155December 7, 2018 10:43 PM

She's a raven-haired beauty.

by Anonymousreply 156December 7, 2018 10:43 PM

Felt the need to check in to see if she has gained any more weight since this thread was opened. We really should be updated regularly.

by Anonymousreply 157December 7, 2018 10:45 PM

Someone sent out the bat signal to the Chrissy Metz fans on Reddit and they are all coming over here to spew their ridiculousness about “big is beautiful” and, the best, she’s NOT “morbidly obese”!?!?! She’s a car. Actually, a minivan.

Any doctor (except Trump’s quack) would say that a woman over 200 pounds overweight is morbidly obese. She is actually probably closer to 300 pounds overweight because I doubt she weighs less than 400.

She’s fatter than she’s ever been and I actually quit watching the show because I find her hard to look at.

During the shows first season, her character looked into gastric bypass and I thought they’d have the actress do the same (which she should have done Years ago). But it looks like she has taken this in an unhealthier direction.

by Anonymousreply 158December 7, 2018 10:49 PM

Loving this thread. You cunts are hilarious. The Hindenburg is envious of Metz's girth.

by Anonymousreply 159December 7, 2018 10:53 PM

So we need to post one of those U.S. budget deficit type readouts to keep up with her weight?

That's pretty rude.

by Anonymousreply 160December 7, 2018 10:53 PM

Dr. Now would deny her for surgery then send her home on a diet

by Anonymousreply 161December 7, 2018 10:57 PM

I cringe every time I see her - OK it's her personal right - whatever - but it's so unhealthy. I wish her a long happy life but the odds are against her.

by Anonymousreply 162December 7, 2018 11:03 PM

R158 - Chrissy is the size of a 1950 Buick!!!

by Anonymousreply 163December 7, 2018 11:04 PM

If she had gut surgery that caused her to forcibly lose weight over several years -- is that how it works? Basically, if she withered back down to a normal size, how many people could be made out of the skin that could then be removed. Like what's the square footage there?

Like OP was, I'm still not entirely convinced that she isn't wearing an innertube. A trick that began as a ruse to get cast as The Fat Lady In The Circus and which she's then had to keep up with daily, even as her actual size increases. I have never seen a human being from earth who carries their weight the way she does, except for pregnant women who may have similar shapes but even at term are about five times smaller than she is now.

by Anonymousreply 164December 7, 2018 11:16 PM

I will never understand how people can allow themselves to get so disgustingly overweight.

by Anonymousreply 165December 7, 2018 11:23 PM

Fat pig!

by Anonymousreply 166December 7, 2018 11:28 PM

Maybe she has a high powered bidet, instead of wiping.

by Anonymousreply 167December 7, 2018 11:29 PM

R167 - - a johnny mop for sure

by Anonymousreply 168December 7, 2018 11:32 PM

I know it's a cliche.. but she does have a beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 169December 7, 2018 11:32 PM

Chrissy's bidet.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 7, 2018 11:32 PM

LOL..

by Anonymousreply 171December 7, 2018 11:33 PM

There is NO way that ass and pussy are ever, ever clean.

by Anonymousreply 172December 7, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote]r7 Is she under contract and not allowed to lose it because of This Is Us??

There might be pressure on her to stay the same, which is what killed that actor from THE SOPRANOS. He had lost some weight, at one point and felt he had to bulk up again for the new season.

by Anonymousreply 173December 7, 2018 11:38 PM

SHE'S BIG BONED, H8ERS ! !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 7, 2018 11:40 PM

She can barely fit in the chair when she goes on talk shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 7, 2018 11:43 PM

Her response to the H8ers..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 7, 2018 11:48 PM

Someone probably touched her no no square when she was little.

by Anonymousreply 177December 7, 2018 11:55 PM

I feel sorry for her wardrobe people who have to see her on her underwear every day. She must stink to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 178December 7, 2018 11:56 PM

r173 that is not what killed Gandolfini. The raging excesses of all kinds finally did him in. He was extreme to the point of it being a suicide method.

by Anonymousreply 179December 7, 2018 11:57 PM

Has there ever been a fatter female actress or singer? She makes Nell Carter and Mama Cass look anorexic.

Is she bigger than the mom in Gilbert Grape?

by Anonymousreply 180December 7, 2018 11:58 PM

These comments are beyond rude and not really justified. Is she Twiggy skinny? No. Is she morbidly obese? Of course not. You do know that the camera adds 10 lbs, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 181December 8, 2018 12:03 AM

R179 Right, it didn't directly kill him. But had he felt the show would work in his weight loss, maybe he would have kept at it.

(Of course, maybe he never lost a single POUND, and that story's all a big LIE!)

His final meal:

[quote] Gandolfini guzzled four shots of rum, two pina coladas, and two beers at dinner with his son — while he chowed down on two orders of fried king prawns and a “large portion” of foie gras, a hotel source in Rome said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 8, 2018 12:06 AM

She needs to get the surgery, as quickly as possible. She is cruisin' for major health problems as is.

But she also needs deep therapy to understand why she let this happen, so she doesn't let it happen again.

by Anonymousreply 183December 8, 2018 12:08 AM

[quote] You do know that the camera adds 10 lbs, don't you?

"So.......how many cameras are actually on you?"

by Anonymousreply 184December 8, 2018 12:15 AM

Chrissy, if you're reading this thread, please don't be in tears. Most people, aside from some very rude issue-laden gays around here, love you. You are BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. You have millions and millions of fans who adore you and get inspiration from you on a daily basis. Don't ever change for anyone!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 8, 2018 12:18 AM

R181 I agree some of these comments are offensive and uncalled for. I'm looking at you R172.

However, Clinically Chrissy must be Morbidly/Class3 Obese ie have a bmi over 40.

by Anonymousreply 186December 8, 2018 12:19 AM

Does she have that fat lady smell?

by Anonymousreply 187December 8, 2018 12:20 AM

I wonder if she has her own craft service tent, er, table.

by Anonymousreply 188December 8, 2018 12:30 AM

Any gentleman granted access to her meat curtains is surely gonna be hit with a dose of stank.

by Anonymousreply 189December 8, 2018 12:37 AM

[quote] I'd peg her at maybe 400, and even if she's that large, it would take less than 3000 calories per day to maintain that weight assuming she's sedentary.

She’s not maintaining that weight... she’s packing on more pounds by the day. She’s consuming at least 7000 calories per day... likely all carbs, fast food, snacks, Doritos, alcohol, etc.

by Anonymousreply 190December 8, 2018 12:56 AM

[quote]However, Clinically Chrissy must be Morbidly/Class3 Obese ie have a bmi over 40.

Her BMI is 55 to 60.

by Anonymousreply 191December 8, 2018 12:58 AM

[quote]millions of fans who adore you and get inspiration from you on a daily basis.

Inspired to die.

by Anonymousreply 192December 8, 2018 12:59 AM

I think a lot of morbidly obese women look at her as “inspiration” to make themselves feel “healthy.” She’s taking “big is beautiful” to a whole other level.

by Anonymousreply 193December 8, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote]You do know that the camera adds 10 lbs, don't you?

Yes, the camera does add 10 pounds.

Chrissy’s ideal body weight, I estimate, is about 130 pounds.

So I would guess she weighs about 400 pounds based on these pictures.

Assuming the camera added 10... how would you account, R181, for the additional 260 pounds??

by Anonymousreply 194December 8, 2018 1:03 AM

Could she even be weighed with a standard scale? She may need one that vets or farmers use.

by Anonymousreply 195December 8, 2018 1:13 AM

I worked with a woman who was at least this large. She stank so bad--I'd literally gag if I had to go in her office. She once came into my office, sat down in a chair, and was ass/pussy sweating so much we had to throw away the chair. HR tried to talk to her to tell her that her BO was offensive. At Christmas one year, her work friends gave her literal baskets of that Bath & Bodyworks shit. Yeah, she obviously never used any of it. Last I heard, she'd had the surgery but was still quite large and she'd picked up an immigrant husband who obviously married her for his green card (he's gone now).

by Anonymousreply 196December 8, 2018 1:28 AM

[quote]Chrissy Metz is getting larger by the month

Chrissy Metz is getting larger by the MOUTH.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 197December 8, 2018 1:42 AM

[quote] she could smell like a fish bouquet of roses down there and you'd still probably want to vomit your vegan protein shake.

Best Freudian typo EVER.

by Anonymousreply 198December 8, 2018 1:43 AM

[quote]Assuming the camera added 10... how would you account, [R181], for the additional 260 pounds??

26 more cameras?

by Anonymousreply 199December 8, 2018 1:44 AM

R47, you need money to do everything in life; money to join a gym, to do a portion controlled meal plan...money to buy fresh produce;

when I'm financially strapped I tend to overeat and I get depressed;

less nutritious food can be cheaper.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you get your shit together while you try to achieve it.

I'm sure there are dirt poor people who find a way to eat less and workout without the benefit of a gym and slim down; I don't feel that I'm one of them.

by Anonymousreply 200December 8, 2018 2:25 AM

Exactly R200 I feel you. I'm one of those people too.

by Anonymousreply 201December 8, 2018 3:14 AM

She's disturbing to look at.

I'm not saying this on a bitchy aesthetic level. Human bodies are not meant to be this fat. But all the potential causes can be dealt with: Genetic, behavioral, mental health, etc. She needs to leave the show for a bit, go into a hospital and have the gastric surgery, along with intensive psychotherapy to address the root of her issues.

NBC needs to do something.

by Anonymousreply 202December 8, 2018 3:27 AM

She doesn't work for NBC. "This Is Us" is produced by Fox (recently purchased by Disney.)

by Anonymousreply 203December 8, 2018 3:41 AM

Chrissy stands in front of the microwave and yells “HURRY!”

by Anonymousreply 204December 8, 2018 3:56 AM

r184 You mean Chanandler Bong.

by Anonymousreply 205December 8, 2018 4:33 AM

You could rope her off and charge admission.

by Anonymousreply 206December 8, 2018 10:10 AM

Does she smell “down there?”

by Anonymousreply 207December 8, 2018 11:09 AM

Think it's been established up thread (up skirt?) that that's a strong and sweaty possibility r207. I'm wondering why at least one poster here feels the need to remark that our responses are 'rude', as if we were addressing Miss M herself?

by Anonymousreply 208December 8, 2018 11:15 AM

If you see photos of her in a dress, for a woman of that size, her legs aren't too bad...even her arms are too bad, either. All of that weight is concentrated in the torso portion. She is an apple shape (ok.. insert snark). I can't imagine the strain put on her heart, with all of that.

by Anonymousreply 209December 8, 2018 12:05 PM

arms *aren't* too bad...

by Anonymousreply 210December 8, 2018 12:06 PM

R208 said poster has the same “curvy” figure!

by Anonymousreply 211December 8, 2018 12:07 PM

Why are the obesity defenders here always talking about how she's beautiful etc? It's not about the aesthetics for fuck's sake! She is literally uncomfortable and in a lot of pain 24/7! There is so much weight pressing on her joints and especially her heart. Why are you ignoring this fact and focusing instead on whether or not she's fuckable???

by Anonymousreply 212December 8, 2018 12:36 PM

Stop defending obesity. It's simply not healthy. Anybody can be between 5-30 pounds overweight and survive it and even thrive. More than that, though, and it's just not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 213December 8, 2018 1:16 PM

Are there any pictures of her not morbidly obese? Wonder what she looked like then.

by Anonymousreply 214December 8, 2018 1:31 PM

Is obesity any different than anorexia or drug addiction?

by Anonymousreply 215December 8, 2018 1:32 PM

...or sex addiction, which is rampant in the gay lifestyle? Pot meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 216December 8, 2018 1:37 PM

R216 and it’s not in the hetero lifestyle? Dumbass

by Anonymousreply 217December 8, 2018 1:43 PM

98 percent of men are sex addicts!!

by Anonymousreply 218December 8, 2018 1:49 PM

Most straight men don't have thousands of sex partners in their lives, and despite lamestream media's attempt to make AIDS an issue that transcends sexual orientation in the US, it never exploded in the straight population here.

by Anonymousreply 219December 8, 2018 1:49 PM

For the love of God, F&F r219.

by Anonymousreply 220December 8, 2018 1:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221December 8, 2018 6:36 PM

Someone put her on a diet when she was 2 or 3 which really pissed her off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 8, 2018 6:37 PM

and by about 6 (?) she was an obese babydyke who wanted to be the son from Family Ties -- oh wait I thought that was a softball jersey but its like a t-shirt with a smock over it and men's underwear yeah I don't know what's going on with her outfit there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 8, 2018 6:40 PM

She already had the planetary gunt at high school graduation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 8, 2018 6:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 8, 2018 6:43 PM

R223 Babydyke does not refer to a literal baby, stupid fuck.

by Anonymousreply 226December 8, 2018 6:45 PM

Always fat, gods she is foul

by Anonymousreply 227December 8, 2018 6:55 PM

Holy shit. This has been her entire life. And no, I don't think she'd be beautiful if she lost weight. But she sure as hell would be healthier.

by Anonymousreply 228December 8, 2018 7:21 PM

The only people "defending obesity" are a few trolls trying to rile people up, the ones saying she's not even close to morbidly obese. Obviously, she is.

But they're not any worse than the people with their totally, like, true stories about fat women ruining furniture with pussy stank.

by Anonymousreply 229December 8, 2018 7:35 PM

[quote]She is actually probably closer to 300 pounds overweight because I doubt she weighs less than 400.

She's short and all her weight is in her torso, so I'm guessing she's probably 325 lbs to 350 lbs. At her height, that would make her about 200 lbs overweight.

by Anonymousreply 230December 8, 2018 7:39 PM

Chrissy, you're a role model for young women all over the place. You're teaching them to love themselves even though they don't fit Madison Avenue and Hollywood's idea of female beauty. You are beautiful, sexy, strong and proud, and never ever let anyone take that away from you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231December 8, 2018 8:22 PM

Chrissy, you're a role model for young women all over the place. You're teaching them to love themselves even though they don't fit Madison Avenue and Hollywood's idea of female beauty. You are beautiful, sexy, strong and proud, and never ever let anyone take that away from you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 8, 2018 8:22 PM

I had a neighbor who was that fat. She would get winded just having a conversation. She would eat/graze non-stop and was always baking sweets. When we drove in her car to go somewhere, the car would tilt slightly. She also had that sweaty smell that only morbidly obese people have. When I used to work in a hospital in the head to do EKG on a fat person and lift up their breasts they would have fungus underneath it.

by Anonymousreply 233December 8, 2018 8:22 PM

^^^and I had to do EKGS ^^^

by Anonymousreply 234December 8, 2018 8:23 PM

She has her own gravitational pull.

by Anonymousreply 235December 8, 2018 8:29 PM

Yes Chrissy is severely obese and this is bad for her health. Since it's been her whole life and her family, it will be very difficult to break that psychological cycle. Hollywood also typecasts people. She's the extremely fat girl. If she lost weight and no longer gets those parts, what then? TV doesn't pay enough for her to live off "This is Us" money for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 236December 8, 2018 8:33 PM

Oh please, gays, she's not obese. She's very curvy, and many straight men find that hella sexy. Anyway, what the fuck would any of you boys know about what turns on a straight man?

by Anonymousreply 237December 8, 2018 8:39 PM

Chrissy arriving at the Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238December 8, 2018 8:53 PM

I have a friend like that R233. When we were in school together she was always nibbling on sweet things, and always baking cookies or cakes. Whenever I drove her somewhere my car would bottom out over speed bumps. She lost all the weight a few years back but has put most of it back on. And she definitely had that fat person smell when she was at her biggest.

by Anonymousreply 239December 8, 2018 9:07 PM

I hope she bought 4 cemetery plots. And a piano crate.

by Anonymousreply 240December 8, 2018 9:09 PM

This thread is beyond offensive. I'm a woman and I consider myself a friend/ally of the gays, but sometimes I just can't with you boys. We straight woman have been there for you through thick and thin when other straight people have rejected and mocked you, and this is how you repay us? Unreal!

by Anonymousreply 241December 8, 2018 9:13 PM

WTF r241 we're talking about a single fatassed blimp not all women. Change your tampon and fucking relax, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 242December 8, 2018 9:18 PM

R205, I think you mean 'Miss' Chanandler Bong

by Anonymousreply 243December 8, 2018 9:24 PM

She will die soon or at least in her 40's, much like James Gandolfni. Her internal organs can't keep up with her eating.

by Anonymousreply 244December 8, 2018 9:30 PM

Chrissy, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 8, 2018 9:58 PM

I have stuck by my straight female friends through thick and thicker.

by Anonymousreply 246December 8, 2018 9:58 PM

The mean girls in high school aren't representative of all high school girls and the rude offensive shit stains on this thread aren't representative of all gay men. Besides it's anonymous. Some of the shit stains may be lesbians or hetero women.

by Anonymousreply 247December 8, 2018 10:00 PM

The president of the Chrissy Metz Fan Club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 8, 2018 10:05 PM

R241, are you a great big fat person??

by Anonymousreply 249December 8, 2018 10:45 PM

Surprisingly, Darlene Cates lived until age 69.

by Anonymousreply 250December 8, 2018 10:47 PM

R249 how dare you she is a curvy woman! men love this shape you jealous fags!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 8, 2018 10:49 PM

[quote]TV doesn't pay enough for her to live off "This is Us" money for the rest of her life.

Surely you jest? In showbiz, even performers who work in TV series are outrageously rewarded. Chrissy surely earns in one episode what most of you likely don't earn in a year! Chrissy was also in "American Horror Story".

If she invests well, she can probably live off her investments for the rest of her life, which might not be very long if she keeps gaining more weight. Then again, her father is obese and still alive.

by Anonymousreply 252December 8, 2018 10:50 PM

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite movie lines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 8, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]she's not obese. She's very curvy, and many straight men find that hella sexy.

Wrong!

Salma Hayek is an example of a woman who’s curvy (and sexy).

Chrissy Metz is a planet (and repulsive).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 8, 2018 11:05 PM

Actors are paid outrageous sums but they are also charged outrageous sums for all their services. There are many tales of broke former actors and elite athletes. She claims she was down to eating ramen noodles when she got the "This is Us" gig so the American Horror Story money is gone. If she does a Dave Chapelle and moves to Ohio then I guess she could make it stretch. Options, options.

by Anonymousreply 255December 8, 2018 11:10 PM

[quote]She claims she was down to eating ramen noodles when she got the "This is Us" gig

She must have been eating those ramen noodles by the truckload.

by Anonymousreply 256December 8, 2018 11:13 PM

Can she get in and out of a car without assistance? I doubt it. One can't imagine the amount of physical and emotional pain she endures every moment of every day.

by Anonymousreply 257December 8, 2018 11:15 PM

R190

Even gaining weight doesn't require that many calories. If she's gaining ten pounds a month, that requires less than 1200 extra calories per day. Twenty pounds -- 2400. Thirty pounds is where she'd start creeping up to 7000 total per day, but she doesn't seem to be gaining weight that quickly. Also, the standards for a regular person's sedentary lifestyle probably don't apply to her, because she undoubtedly doesn't move as much as even the laziest skinny person. I bet she gets all her groceries and other purchased items delivered so no paparazzi get a chance of taking a picture of her in a rascal scooter at the store.

by Anonymousreply 258December 8, 2018 11:28 PM

R258

Not to mention, photos of her three grocery carts loaded with frozen pizzas.

by Anonymousreply 259December 8, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote]Actors are paid outrageous sums but they are also charged outrageous sums for all their services. There are many tales of broke former actors and elite athletes. She claims she was down to eating ramen noodles when she got the "This is Us" gig so the American Horror Story money is gone. If she does a Dave Chapelle and moves to Ohio then I guess she could make it stretch. Options, options.

"Charged outrageous sums for their services"? WTF are you talking about? Would a doctor or dentist charge Chrissy more because she's wealthy? There are always paparazzi photos showing celebs shopping at the same stores as 'regular people'.

Not to mention, lots of celebs are super cheap. A close friend in LA knows a Hollywood agent, oh the stories of cheapness I could tell. I can tell you, lots of these celebs get so much free swag, they don't even have to buy clothing and accessories. Get a clue.

You have no idea if Chrissy bought a house or condo at a low price. Basically you have no idea how she handles her money. Perhaps she's frugal.

Lots of performers became broke due to their drug and alcohol problems as well as corrupt thieving managers and accountants. Smarty pants 'intelligent' Sting had over one million stolen by a former accountant.

Chrissy's problem appears to be food. Food is not as expensive as a coke or heroin habit.

by Anonymousreply 260December 8, 2018 11:30 PM

For all those posters talking about fat friends who smell stinky, maybe you just have stinky friends.

I have fat friends; obese friends; super skinny friends. None of my friends smell stinky

Why are your friends stinky? Do you have something in common? Is that why you hang out together?

by Anonymousreply 261December 8, 2018 11:31 PM

If she is not “obese”, please post a pic of someone who is. Are you limiting obesity to those homebound 800 pound freaks on bad reality tv shows?

by Anonymousreply 262December 8, 2018 11:38 PM

[quote]If she is not “obese”, please post a pic of someone who is.

As has been pointed out... “morbid obesity” is defined as a BMI greater than 40. She more than qualifies.

by Anonymousreply 263December 8, 2018 11:49 PM

R253, this thread reminds me of my favorite video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 8, 2018 11:58 PM

Actors may make big sums of money, but agents, managers, publicists all take their share.

The first two years or so, I can see a This is Us actor hiring a personal pub; I think when the Friends actors were into years 6 or 7 with the show it's like why bother with a pub? We're too famous.

by Anonymousreply 265December 9, 2018 12:02 AM

What’s more disturbing than her weight is the fact that she’s a horrendously amateurish actor. She looks at the camera when she’s in a scene for God’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 266December 9, 2018 12:14 AM

R260 I think you answered you own question. Entertainers have agents, managers, accountants and assistants some of whom steal from them. They also have security and personal care fees that are beyond what the average person pays.

by Anonymousreply 267December 9, 2018 12:15 AM

No matter how much money she makes and how confident she is, she is still FUCKING YUUUUGE!!!

by Anonymousreply 268December 9, 2018 12:19 AM

But she's happy, so what's your damage? What concern is it of yours? And before you answer something about her potential health issues increase your insurance premiums, just think about the premium increases we "breeders" continue to suffer as as result of AIDS and HIV prevention meds, so DO NOT play the insurance card.

by Anonymousreply 269December 9, 2018 2:02 AM

OP I bet you were Chrissy in this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 9, 2018 2:03 AM

*wish

by Anonymousreply 271December 9, 2018 2:04 AM

R269, she may say she's happy but she may not be.

Liz Taylor, when she was fat, told Barbara Walters that she didn't mind being fat, I can eat what I want, etc. Years later, she lost the weight and told Babs she was lying; she hated being fat.

And Liz wasn't nearly as heavy as Chrissy is.

by Anonymousreply 272December 9, 2018 2:13 AM

at 9:10, she talks (in 1977) about being fat and it's okay and liking to eat; her then husband says he wants her to eat healthy so she'll be around a long time.

and then go to 14:23; Liz tells Babs in 1987 she didn't like being fat and the fat jokes hurt. 'there was a defiance that made me get fatter...'

Chrissy's no Liz Taylor, but she must weigh 4 to 5x as much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 9, 2018 2:23 AM

I definitely wish I were Chrissy at R270. A man sandwich

by Anonymousreply 274December 9, 2018 2:24 AM

One thing I'm pretty sure is it's not the producers or anyone on that show contributing to her weight gain or stipulating a weight range for the contract. I heard they had to rewrite storylines because she either refused or failed to lose, whichever the case.

by Anonymousreply 275December 9, 2018 2:29 AM

She is not gross as someone up thread stated. She is big, but knows how to wear clothes for her body. I won’t join the bandwagon to bash her. She seems like a nice person happy for her big break

by Anonymousreply 276December 9, 2018 2:30 AM

Levi Cash fucked an obese lady so I’m sure someone can find Chrissy’s holes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 9, 2018 2:43 AM

Being morbidly obese is going to be the future of the majority of humanity. More and more fatties on scooters in the coming years.

by Anonymousreply 278December 9, 2018 2:46 AM

Those motorized wheelchairs and scooters are accidents waiting to happen too, stores are allowing too many at once. A couple weeks ago three scooters collided at Target. Two morbidly obese came from the narrowed aisle and one wasn't watching, they crashed into each other and pushed a half-blind elder man into a holiday popcorn and cookie tin display. His wheelchair stopped but several cans fell on his face, knocked his glasses, and another smash the exposed feet of a squalling kindergartner nearby. Just about every time it's these relatively younger obese people doing this. I do not believe those women needed those scooters as anything but a lazy convenience device, as I watched one earlier get up off her seat and walk all down a blocked aisle to pick up something and come back. Chrissy needs an intervention before she gets quite to that level.

by Anonymousreply 279December 9, 2018 3:03 AM

These Chrissy Metz threads are red meat for body dysmorphic gays. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 280December 9, 2018 3:07 AM

This whole "fat acceptance" thing is such horseshit, trying to normalize an extremely unhealthy lifestyle. It would be like normalizing smoking or excessive alcohol consumption.

by Anonymousreply 281December 9, 2018 3:22 AM

She is not happy. That's just an act. Would you be happy at that size?

by Anonymousreply 282December 9, 2018 3:29 AM

R282 no one would, the lard asses that say they are, Totally faking it!

by Anonymousreply 283December 9, 2018 3:32 AM

I'm curious as to whether obese people realize that the rest of us look at them and see "Lunatic" or if we look at them and just see "Unfuckably Fat" because when I see someone huge the first thing I notice is that they're lugging however many pounds of mental illness around with them and then I imagine them stuffing their faces with food all night by the blue glow of a tv.

by Anonymousreply 284December 9, 2018 6:16 AM

R147 That kind of fat distribution is very common amongst the Australian Indigenous female population.

by Anonymousreply 285December 9, 2018 6:27 AM

R141 I'm sure she would have staff to take care of all of that. Apparently Prince Charles has someone employed an as 'arse wiper'.

by Anonymousreply 286December 9, 2018 6:28 AM

Can you call someone "curvy" if they are really just one big round curve?

by Anonymousreply 287December 9, 2018 6:51 AM

When society collapses the fatties will all lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 288December 9, 2018 6:53 AM

She was supposed to lose weight for the show storyline and she failed (badly). Too bad producers can't fire her, she would cry discrimination even if it was in her contract.

This woman has a career because of her weight not despite it.

by Anonymousreply 289December 9, 2018 7:10 AM

R284 Now that's just plain sad. And true. Not lunatics mostly, but they do need help desperately. America especially is suffering an avalanche of depression and mental disorders and only small proportion are actually seeking treatment partly because of the stigmatization.

by Anonymousreply 290December 9, 2018 7:10 AM

that's her business

by Anonymousreply 291December 9, 2018 7:11 AM

R289 She hasn’t been able to get off her fat ass to exercise (or eat healthier ) her entire life and they expected her to all of a sudden do it?

by Anonymousreply 292December 9, 2018 7:57 AM

R292 They must have give her support, I doubt they thought she would lose weight all by herself.

I'm sure they were ready to pay for a nutritionist and a personal trainer and she was just nah.... Whereas she must have swear she would lose the weight during the cast process.

by Anonymousreply 293December 9, 2018 8:05 AM

No way they hired her at her current weight thinking she'd lose it. They could've easily hired an average size actress and put her in padding like they do with the actor who plays Toby.

by Anonymousreply 294December 9, 2018 8:54 AM

Oh wow. She's just massive and it looks like she's totally lost control of her weight. She must be so uncomfortable and feel so unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 295December 9, 2018 8:57 AM

You can’t have curves when you are a human roundabout.

by Anonymousreply 296December 9, 2018 11:30 AM

She's is not curvy, Beyoncé or Rihanna are curvy.

She's on the highway to heart failure.

by Anonymousreply 297December 9, 2018 11:52 AM

R280 What a upside down world when you call someone this big "fat" and other some call you for having "body dysmorphia".

by Anonymousreply 298December 9, 2018 11:53 AM

She obviously has a propensity for obesity, judging from her baby and child photos.

by Anonymousreply 299December 9, 2018 12:09 PM

She's fit-fat!

by Anonymousreply 300December 9, 2018 12:11 PM

Up thread, there was a photo of her father, and her mother (in her graduation photo?). They are both obese. It could be a body type, but I would also guess that they didn't watch what they ate, and ate a lot of it. Poor dietary choices and no lessons on healthy eating, on top of that body type... never good.

by Anonymousreply 301December 9, 2018 12:28 PM

Everyone says she is "happy". What evidence? She is nice to interviewers? That isn't much. There is no way she isn't fucked up. Fake smile, fake jolly. Kind of classic for a hugely fat person. She is perversely sabotaging her career, relying on the PC shit of no one calling her out on what a fucking mess she is. And no, not on any planet is she lovely. Give me a fucking break about her "pretty face". Any "pretty face" disappeared months ago. She looks horrible, faking happiness, barely able to function, and it is sad. She only has herself to blame. The more I read about her, the less I feel badly for her.

by Anonymousreply 302December 9, 2018 2:01 PM

She can still get any man she wants. Which of you fellas can say the same?

by Anonymousreply 303December 9, 2018 2:54 PM

That's BS. No sane guy wants a piece of that

by Anonymousreply 304December 9, 2018 3:05 PM

She never really stood a chance. Massively fat parents who over fed her as a baby and it’s just spiralled from there. She’s clearly horribly addicted to food and the only way she can lose the weight is with some of obesity surgery.

99% of straight men wouldn’t be attracted to her and the 1% who would fuck her are feeders or some other fat fetish. The average person finds it painful to look at her. The only people who find her inspirational are the ones not interested in reaching old age as they want to eat themselves into an early grave.

by Anonymousreply 305December 9, 2018 3:16 PM

I'm reading her book This Is Me and she says since she was a kid she "ate her feelings." She would wake up in the middle of the night and go to the fridge and pig out, and then sneak chips, cookies, and other packaged food into the bathroom and scarf it down real fast, or hide it in her bedroom for later.

Sorry but she has no one to blame but herself.

by Anonymousreply 306December 9, 2018 3:27 PM

She's a sweet, delightful, talented, funny, intelligent, warm, sensitive, and inspirational human being, and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. She just happens to be a bit plus-sized. Mind your own bees-wax. If she makes you uncomfortable to look at, then don't want her TV show. The highly offensive comments in this thread are not so much a reflection on her and more of a reflection of your body dysmorphia and need to achieve the perfect body in order to compensate for feeling less than masculine on the inside. And you all know that's the hard truth.

by Anonymousreply 307December 9, 2018 3:40 PM

Nice parody post, troll.

by Anonymousreply 308December 9, 2018 3:42 PM

R307, hi Chrissy! Try Atkins!

by Anonymousreply 309December 9, 2018 3:51 PM

Get thee to the farm, Chrissy!

by Anonymousreply 310December 9, 2018 4:00 PM

The ad hominem attacks by the obesity defender are disturbing. I think she wants Chrissy to suffer the constant physical pain because she's also constantly in pain due to her obesity and she doesn't want to be the only one. That's the only explanation why someone would wish extreme discomfort on someone.

by Anonymousreply 311December 9, 2018 4:03 PM

To anyone who doesn't believe we've had an invasion of Fraus recently, our darling R307 has been vomiting her Chrissy support all over this thread. I'm genuinely curious why anyone would defend that lump of fat and stank this much...

Chrissy Metz is getting larger by the month It eats you up, doesn't it, that a hot guy would rather stick his dick in her vagina than in any of your asses?

r77, at least she has an ass that isn't prolapsed.

Why are gay men threatened so much by a full-figured woman with curves? Face it...the straight men you crave but who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire are attracted to her body type. #inconvenient truths

Gosh sake, you fellas are just awful. She is living, laughing and loving through life, which is all we can ask for. If she's happy with a little extra weight, that's her business. She's hardly morbidly obese. You all should take a lesson from The Good Book and practice doing into others like you'd want others to do to you. How would y'all all like to be bullied for being homosexual. Not much, I'm guessing.

Your an adult "male" endlessly mocking a strong, proud, independent and successful woman for her weight, and I'M the tard? Look in the mirror, bitch.

She's on a hit TV show, is wealthy beyond all shit, and can get any guy she wants just by virtue of her celebrity. Of course you homely cubefags have nothing to be seethingly jealous of, right? Rolls eyes.

Goodness gracious, leave her alone. She's living her truth. Isn't that what you boys are all about? Anyway, if she overeats to the point of unhealthy, isn't a little hypocritical for the gays to be calling her out on that? Many gays are totally hedonistic and overindulge in sexual activity, with thousands of partners, putting yourselves at risk for disease and early death. How is that any different in what you think she is doing?

r144, since you're probably a gay male, she could smell like a fish bouquet of roses down there and you'd still probably want to vomit your vegan protein shake.

These comments are beyond rude and not really justified. Is she Twiggy skinny? No. Is she morbidly obese? Of course not. You do know that the camera adds 10 lbs, don't you?

Chrissy, if you're reading this thread, please don't be in tears. Most people, aside from some very rude issue-laden gays around here, love you. You are BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. You have millions and millions of fans who adore you and get inspiration from you on a daily basis. Don't ever change for anyone!!!!

Oh please, gays, she's not obese. She's very curvy, and many straight men find that hella sexy. Anyway, what the fuck would any of you boys know about what turns on a straight man?

This thread is beyond offensive. I'm a woman and I consider myself a friend/ally of the gays, but sometimes I just can't with you boys. We straight woman have been there for you through thick and thin when other straight people have rejected and mocked you, and this is how you repay us? Unreal!

Chrissy, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

But she's happy, so what's your damage? What concern is it of yours? And before you answer something about her potential health issues increase your insurance premiums, just think about the premium increases we "breeders" continue to suffer as as result of AIDS and HIV prevention meds, so DO NOT play the insurance card.

These Chrissy Metz threads are red meat for body dysmorphic gays. Sad!

She's a sweet, delightful, talented, funny, intelligent, warm, sensitive, and inspirational human being, and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. She just happens to be a bit plus-sized. Mind your own bees-wax. If she makes you uncomfortable to look at, then don't want her TV show. The highly offensive comments in this thread are not so much a reflection on her and more of a reflection of your body dysmorphia and need to achieve the perfect body in order to compensate for feeling less than masculine on the inside. And you all know that's the hard truth.

by Anonymousreply 312December 9, 2018 4:07 PM

R312, the hard truth is:

FACT: Chrissy Metz should not weigh as much as she does.

FACT: She is not healthy.

FACT: She is uncomfortable in her body and wishes she could lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 313December 9, 2018 4:31 PM

She has a Sherilyn Fenn look about her. If she were trim, I mean. SF was a knock out.

by Anonymousreply 314December 9, 2018 4:32 PM

r237, "Curvy"?! She's a huge round ball! ZERO curves!

Add a hula hoop, and she'd look like Saturn!

by Anonymousreply 315December 9, 2018 4:36 PM

There used to be a show called "Fat March" where they marched fatties from Maine to Florida. It did them good!

All fatties should be marched around until they slim down, and we should harness that fattie energy somehow, to offset carbon. They've already ingested more than their share.

by Anonymousreply 316December 9, 2018 4:42 PM

Shell be dead in less than 10 yrs time. She isn’t curvy she is humongously fat and is killing herself When you get to the stage where you can’t wipe your arse properly, struggle to get out of a chair, panic at the thought of putting on socks or can’t get out of the bath is when you need help to lose weight and should seek proper medical advice. Humans aren’t suppposed to be this large.

by Anonymousreply 317December 9, 2018 4:57 PM

Chrissy Metz looked every inch the television star as she dazzled in couture for the Glamour x Tory Burch event in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Daring to impress, the natural stunner rocked the fashion forward dress that featured a lace design along the sleeves and hem.

by Anonymousreply 318December 9, 2018 5:05 PM

She's not that big, she just dresses in layers a lot. Makes her look bulkier than she is.

by Anonymousreply 319December 9, 2018 5:08 PM

She's a disgusting, fat pig that most straight men don't want to fuck. And I certainly would have no interest in a guy who did.

Enough with the body dismorphia accusations. She is walking garbage can.

by Anonymousreply 320December 9, 2018 5:17 PM

SHE CAN GET ANY MAN SHE WANTS.

If we keep repeating it, it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 321December 9, 2018 5:24 PM

[quote]looked every inch the television star

Gotta love the Daily Mail’s cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 322December 9, 2018 5:28 PM

I once worked with a woman who was morbidly obese like Chrissy. She dropped dead at age 45.

by Anonymousreply 323December 9, 2018 6:15 PM

[quote]She would wake up in the middle of the night and go to the fridge and pig out, and then sneak chips, cookies, and other packaged food into the bathroom and scarf it down real fast, or hide it in her bedroom for later.

I did the same thing, but instead of food it was vodka and cigarettes. I was nice and slender.

by Anonymousreply 324December 9, 2018 6:18 PM

Its weird I’d think someone with a stomach that big would be fatter everywhere else. I know people half her size with faces that fat.

by Anonymousreply 325December 9, 2018 8:08 PM

It's nothing a good caftan can't fix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326December 9, 2018 8:24 PM

Imagine the scum in those fat rolls. Jesus fucking christ. She stinks and can’t even reach her own twat to diddle herself or wipe her own ass. DO something about it. Why are the insurers signing off on This Is us?

by Anonymousreply 327December 9, 2018 8:51 PM

It would be one thing if your comments were constructive criticism, but of course we all know that they are not. You people take some sort of perverse glee in criticizing her and I'm not sure why. Or maybe I do. Those claims of body dysmorphia among the gays don't sound far off the mark.

by Anonymousreply 328December 9, 2018 8:59 PM

They can always add a fat suit but I imagine if she lost tremendous amounts of weight it would mean stories would have to adjusted.

I hope she's not reading all this.

But she does need to lose the weight.

by Anonymousreply 329December 9, 2018 11:15 PM

Here’s a pic of her ex boyfriend;

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330December 10, 2018 12:38 AM

R323 I had a coworker who had dropped dead at 36 years old. She was so fat that the doctors told her she had to lose 100 lbs. first before they could do gastric bypass surgery on her. She had blood clots in her legs that traveled to her heart and killed her.

I'm sure there were some people at work who weren't heartbroken. Management was pissed that she kept breaking the very expensive ergonomic chairs and since she was a trainer she couldn't walk the new hires across campus to train them. She would make them walk there themselves to figure out how to turn on their training videos.

by Anonymousreply 331December 10, 2018 12:43 AM

Here is proof that she's too fat! She's in a wheelchair at LAX being pushed by an employee! I bet when she goes to Walmart she uses a scooter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332December 10, 2018 12:49 AM

I can’t believe someone can push her in a wheelchair. I think I would struggle to push a couch on wheels and i bet Metz weighs more than my sofa.

Also, it’s not just gay guys that find Metz disgusting. I’m a straight woman and she’s a horrible example of an unhealthy lifestyle, no better than a dope addict.

by Anonymousreply 333December 10, 2018 12:53 AM

She looks to be in shape. "Round" is a shape, right?

by Anonymousreply 334December 10, 2018 1:04 AM

r334 have you ever had an original thought in your life?

by Anonymousreply 335December 10, 2018 1:06 AM

These comments are vile and disgusting. I can only pray she's not reading this. She's actually a friend of you boys, and I wonder if reading this thread would make her rethink her thoughts on the gays.

by Anonymousreply 336December 10, 2018 1:08 AM

She has the money and fame to get serious help. What the fuck is she waiting on???? She is a walking death fat bomb. So sorry for not sugar coating it. So, so sorry.

by Anonymousreply 337December 10, 2018 1:17 AM

Sometimes one who had childhood psychological trauma involving her no-no place may eat to protect herself.

by Anonymousreply 338December 10, 2018 1:24 AM

I'm praying for all your souls.

by Anonymousreply 339December 10, 2018 1:26 AM

Mmm, sugar coated fat bomb sounds tasty R337!

by Anonymousreply 340December 10, 2018 1:26 AM

Fuck off R36. Chrissy looks to have a thick skin. And let's be real, we laugh about everything here at DL. Id you don't like it, leave.

by Anonymousreply 341December 10, 2018 1:31 AM

Sorry...that was for R336!

by Anonymousreply 342December 10, 2018 1:31 AM

r336 = frau

by Anonymousreply 343December 10, 2018 1:33 AM

"You boys." "The gays." Tell me r336 do you refer to blacks as "those people?"

by Anonymousreply 344December 10, 2018 1:34 AM

Someone should do her the favor of getting her hooked on coke until she's lost a few hundred pounds.

by Anonymousreply 345December 10, 2018 1:46 AM

I'm on it r345!

by Anonymousreply 346December 10, 2018 1:47 AM

Chris Evans doesn’t do Coke

by Anonymousreply 347December 10, 2018 1:50 AM

She’s never going to lose this weight. She’s been significantly overweight since childhood, and she will die at this weight or heavier.

The fact that all of her fat is abdominal, is a very bad sign. That’s the most dangerous type of fat distribution. She will die within 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 348December 10, 2018 1:51 AM

Don't you listen to those vile fags and slutty women Chrissy! You're beautiful and GOD loves you. He's gonna give all them nasty gays the Aids and all them loose women posting here are gonna have them husbands cheat on them with sexy full figured women like you and me. I love you Chrissy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 10, 2018 1:51 AM

A woman in her thirties who needs a wheelchair to make it through LAX... is not long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 350December 10, 2018 1:56 AM

LoL r347. It's one of Hollywood's worst kept secrets.

by Anonymousreply 351December 10, 2018 2:13 AM

Coke doesn’t always make you thin.

by Anonymousreply 352December 10, 2018 2:16 AM

I'm surprised they didn't use a forklift to move her through the airport.

I wonder if she can even finger herself?

by Anonymousreply 353December 10, 2018 3:14 AM

Could Chrissy Metz host the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 354December 10, 2018 3:14 AM

Chrissy Metz should identify herself as a planet then people will comment on what a small planet she is.

by Anonymousreply 355December 10, 2018 3:18 AM

[quote]Chris Evans doesn’t do Coke

He sounds like a lovely person.

by Anonymousreply 356December 10, 2018 3:44 AM

R349 fucking hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 357December 10, 2018 3:44 AM

Eat yourself to death, or starve yourself to death.

Chrissy Metz, or Karen Carpenter.

Tomato, or Tomahto.

Both dead in their 30s.

by Anonymousreply 358December 10, 2018 3:55 AM

R349 - yep. Kind of puts the “Chrissy isn’t obese” comments in perspective.

by Anonymousreply 359December 10, 2018 3:56 AM

No, r348 is NOT hilarious. That is, only if you find fat-shaming and misogyny a riot. What is with you all? How can you be so open minded and progressive, as well as vocal when it comes to homophobia, but have no hesitation is making fun of others? Heaven forbid someone makes a gay slur, you play the wronged victim, but then you turn right around and slur others with no hesitation. Don't you think for a second they might feel the same way you do at having been slighted? Have you so little empathy? Are you your hearts THAT cold? Are you people THAT broken and damaged? Getting off my soapbox, but I needed to get that off my gut.

by Anonymousreply 360December 10, 2018 5:50 AM

[quote]No, [R348] is NOT hilarious. That is, only if you find fat-shaming and misogyny a riot. What is with you all? How can you be so open minded and progressive, as well as vocal when it comes to homophobia, but have no hesitation is making fun of others

Excuse me, but I didn’t “make fun” of anyone.

I pointed out that almost all of her fat is abdominally distributed, which medical science has determined is the most dangerous in terms of health risk.

And I expressed my opinion that she is very unlikely to lose any of her extreme amount of excess weight, due to the fact that she has been obese her entire life.

If you choose to be a science-denier, go right ahead. Medical science will prove me correct when she is dead in less than 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 361December 10, 2018 6:10 AM

Does she not have any family alive to stage an intervention before she's at death's door? I don't think the show expected her lose all the weight as someone else mentioned but they did expect her to slowly lose throughout the course of the series.

by Anonymousreply 362December 10, 2018 6:16 AM

[quote]I don't think the show expected her lose all the weight as someone else mentioned but they did expect her to slowly lose throughout the course of the series.

Has “the show” taken a look at her??

“The show” is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 363December 10, 2018 6:22 AM

It’s sad that some commenters hear mocking and attacks when most (not all) of this is either factual or sympathetic. Can we not admit that a person is obese without it being hateful? It’s simple facts that an obese person might be happy, attractive and fun, but is still unhealthy and likelier to die younger.

I’ve known three people who had bariatric (fat) surgery and simply ate their way around it. They lost dozens of pounds then gained them all back, two of them frequently vomiting but still overeating. One is a famous name every person on here knows, who seemingly has everything in life one could want. Obesity is very obviously an extremely complicated problem that involves mind, body and soul. If it were an easy fix we would all be thin, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 364December 10, 2018 6:30 AM

Obesity is about wanting to lose the weight.

I tend to put on weight easily and I'll never be "thin" but as soon as I decide to stop eating shit I lose weight quite easily (but slowly) without being hungry.

All I say is that an obese person can't lose weight as soon as this person decide it. The problem is wanting to lose weight as a lot of them just don't want, for whatever reason. Obese people tend to eat their feeling and as long as they're not right in their head, they won't do anything serious about their weight.

Chrissy like most obese people needs a good shrink.

by Anonymousreply 365December 10, 2018 6:39 AM

She must have the most stank pussy and ass (not to mention under titty odor) of any woman in the history of show business. They probably pass out gas masks on the set.

by Anonymousreply 366December 10, 2018 6:42 AM

[quote]Chrissy like most obese people needs a good shrink.

100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 367December 10, 2018 6:42 AM

I sent this thread to her manager. It was so easy to find out who represents her. They should get a good chuckle out of this. Especially the smelly pussy and ass comments. They are all TRUE. And the under titty odor comments are hilarious. Oh Chrissy, you can’t be happy.

by Anonymousreply 368December 10, 2018 6:51 AM

Chrissy's clearly self medicating with food instead of alcohol cigs, and pills. She needs mental health advocates and for her family and friends to not give up on her. even if some have tried assistance and she's super resistant many times others just walk away from their loved ones issues.

by Anonymousreply 369December 10, 2018 7:01 AM

[quote]She needs mental health advocates and for her family and friends to not give up on her

Her family is a huge part of the problem. She has been obese since before she could talk.

Her mother and father are both giant obese whales themselves.

Asking them to help is like asking an alcoholic to go to a liquor store for help.

by Anonymousreply 370December 10, 2018 7:10 AM

Oh so they're enablers or don't even see the problem with the state of her health.. That's too bad. Maybe even her team are enablers since her obesity is partly what's keeping her employed in these types of roles.

by Anonymousreply 371December 10, 2018 7:18 AM

How do we know she doesn't drink too? I'm sure the family pack 7 layer bean dip and chips goes down a lot better with a pitcher of margaritas.

by Anonymousreply 372December 10, 2018 8:05 AM

If I offered to eat out her snatch, would she take me up on the offer?

by Anonymousreply 373December 10, 2018 10:04 AM

I would imagine, if Chrissy went to her parents, crying and wanting help, they would offer her food to "soothe" her. "Here dear, I have a nice cake that I just baked."... feel better.

by Anonymousreply 374December 10, 2018 10:18 AM

She looks unhealthy. But everyone making ghoulish, gleeful SHE’LL BE DEAD IN FIVE YEARS! type comments need to hush.

by Anonymousreply 375December 10, 2018 12:08 PM

[quote] Chrissy like most obese people needs a good shrink.

Another vote for 100% correct.

It's not about what you're eating but what's eating you.

by Anonymousreply 376December 10, 2018 12:19 PM

How much did she gain yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 377December 10, 2018 1:03 PM

There are a lot of ugly nasty comments on this thread. Lots of whale, harpoon stinky snatch jokes.

DL is not anything for a laugh.

Try homophobia, bullied killed gay teens, gay discrimination and denying gay marriage rights, homosexuals being equated with pedophiles.

Yes we have plenty of yucks with all of those.

by Anonymousreply 378December 10, 2018 1:20 PM

If you get offended for people calling a morbid obese star "whale", you are in the wrong place sweety. No one is going to change their mind or stop talking about it because of you or because a thread is closed. She is still huge.

Btw check this other thread about someone who is not side 0 but a lot of more healthy, you will see haters, but also a lot of positive comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 10, 2018 1:37 PM

[quote]There are a lot of ugly nasty comments on this thread. Lots of whale, harpoon stinky snatch jokes.

Are we just supposed to ignore the elephant in the room?

by Anonymousreply 380December 10, 2018 1:40 PM

Not surprised that she gets pushed around in a wheelchair. She’s a heart attack waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 381December 10, 2018 1:56 PM

[quote] It eats you up, doesn't it, that a hot guy would rather stick his dick in her vagina than in any of your asses?

There's no verification that this actually happens. The new boyfriend looks zesty with the aroma of opportunism. This woman has a lot of money. Until the sex tape is leaked I will assume that it's strictly a financial arrangement.

If he is actually pounding that pussy on a daily basis I will curse the heavens.

by Anonymousreply 382December 10, 2018 2:00 PM

She’s a deathfat. That’s the new term for those like her. DEATHFAT.

by Anonymousreply 383December 10, 2018 2:04 PM

A new club opened in Hollywood. A sign above the door says Maximum Occupancy 200 or Chrissy Metz.

by Anonymousreply 384December 10, 2018 3:20 PM

How could any man get his dick close enough to Chrissy's hoo-ha to stick it in? Would he just rub some baby oil between a couple of her fat rolls and go to town that way? The mind boggles.

by Anonymousreply 385December 10, 2018 3:30 PM

There is no way that anyone gets into that vagine alone. There has to be at least 4 other people there lifting up the rolls of fat surrounding it.

by Anonymousreply 386December 10, 2018 3:34 PM

I heard that Elon's little Thai sub has been put to work for Chrissy's cave entries R386

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387December 10, 2018 7:33 PM

Goodness gracious, this thread is a disgrace. For the poster who claimed that she eats her emotions, how is that any different from all the many, many, many gay men who whore around and self-medicate themselves with endless sexual encounters and putting themselves at risk for HIV and other STDs? It's really the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 388December 10, 2018 7:58 PM

Here's the full video of her morbidly fat ass in a wheelchair. Tell me she doesn't need gastric bypass surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 10, 2018 8:36 PM

I always wondered why celebs aren’t allowed to sign blank paper.

by Anonymousreply 390December 10, 2018 8:59 PM

That's one sexy woman. Newsflash: straight men like curves and that little extra something. Ever hear that expression "more cushion for the pushin"?

by Anonymousreply 391December 10, 2018 9:05 PM

There's no "weigh" she's 256. She has to be 400 pounds, plus. She never had a chance to be thin did she? Not with those parents. I always thought the losing weight + pregnancy storyline was setting her up for disaster... I wonder if the actor who plays Toby resents being cast with her.

by Anonymousreply 392December 10, 2018 9:16 PM

R392 is right. She has to be at least 400. She didn't look too happy there did she? And they basically had to feed her (no pun intended) into the fucking car. Did she even try walking for part of the way? I know it can feel like a few miles between gates, but come on. That is bad. I am glad TMZ posted that, and thanks R389 for posting it here. She needs to start feeling the heat from fans, strangers, co-workers. Sometimes a bit of shame is a good motivator.

by Anonymousreply 393December 10, 2018 9:25 PM

Sorry maybe I'm blind but I'm not seeing the morbid obesity y'all say you're seeing. I see a normal plus-sized woman who could probably stand to lose 10 maybe 15 pounds. Are we looking at two different people?

by Anonymousreply 394December 10, 2018 9:29 PM

Begone troll.

by Anonymousreply 395December 10, 2018 9:30 PM

Why is this thread greyed out?

by Anonymousreply 396December 10, 2018 9:34 PM

R394 is Gayle Grind's skinnier sister.

by Anonymousreply 397December 10, 2018 9:35 PM

Probably a combination of hysterical Frauen and Chrissy's PR person getting a google alert. R396

by Anonymousreply 398December 10, 2018 9:40 PM

Her show looks like absolute dreck, so forgive me for never having watched it. But I wonder what sort of camera tricks / angles they have to do if she & anyone else are in the same frame?

Or do they just show her 360 degree sphere?

by Anonymousreply 399December 10, 2018 9:57 PM

Have you even watched "This Is Us"? It's a most amazing show and my current favorite series. The characters and relationships are so real and vivid, and so so so identifiable. It tugs at your heart strings week after week. Seriously, I sometimes go to viewing parties, and there's never a dry eye in the house when the hour is up. Chrissy is fantastic in it, and if you like your eye candy, Justin Hartley is enough of a reason to watch. I would love to have a bf just like Kevin Pierson. Well a girl can dream, can't she? I can talk for hours about how wonderful it is.

by Anonymousreply 400December 10, 2018 10:13 PM

R400 doesn’t Kevin constantly cheat in his relationships or he ends up being a dick eventually to them? He’s not someone who I would care to be with outside of just for physical reasons.

He’s attractive. All 3 lead men are. Sterling, Justin and Milo are all attractive men. Justin is the weak link in acting. Sometimes he comes off very “soap opera” and less prime time TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 10, 2018 10:19 PM

Do you think she has a toilet like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402December 10, 2018 10:31 PM

She can’t wipe her own fat ass. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 403December 10, 2018 10:32 PM

Her pussy stinks! BAD.

by Anonymousreply 404December 10, 2018 10:41 PM

Yeah of course her knee is fucked up, it wasn't meant to cart around 500 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 405December 10, 2018 10:46 PM

I think that's her step-dad so his genes don't factor in but he is the one in her book she says humiliated her because of her weight when she was a kid. She says she has forgiven him...

by Anonymousreply 406December 10, 2018 10:50 PM

Her feet hurt like mad because of the heavy load. She probably has all of these foot conditions associated with obesity:

Obesity-related symptoms in the feet include:

Ball-of-foot pain Plantar fasciitis and heel pain Swelling (edema) Stress fractures Bunions Pressure ulcers

by Anonymousreply 407December 10, 2018 11:10 PM

I used to look down on overweight people.

It’s shocking to see someone who is so big. All of the worst thoughts and cliches immediately come to mind when seeing an obese person. And many times, the immediate response, is being repulsed.

Then I moved across the country, to the South. I can genuinely say that I rarely saw, or see, obese people in LA or NYC. But here, it’s very common.

What I have seen is that it truly begins in childhood. Fat parents will more than likely raise a fat child. Kids out here are huge by the time they’re 10. Once that happens, it’s pretty much over, and there’s no going back.

People in the communities that I’ve observed, are undereducated or barely educated. They do not go to schools that focus on nutrition or healthy eating and exercise, because the public schools have been stripped of funding, so there isn’t PE class, or health and nutrition class. I am not exaggerating this in any way.

So the kids here just eat very poorly. They eat what their parents eat, which is often fast foods. There is one major street next to the highway that I take to go to school. This street is almost all exclusively fast food restaurants. All drive throughs, and they are always packed, with 4-8 cars idling, while the passengers are waiting for their food. A 45 year old man walked into the local Walmart a few weeks ago, grabbed his shopping cart, filled it all up with crap, and died of a heart attack, as he was paying for it. Dropped dead, just like that. And yes, he was obese.

People who workout out here, and eat healthy, and stay thin, are mostly transplants from other states, and/or have a college education. The rest of the people here are all about church, football, and obscene amount of beef on their grills, beer, and trucks.

So imagine growing up like this. No one around you tells you that you have a food problem, because everyone else eats like you, and looks like you. There’s no real, social pressure or incentive to change.

Now imagine growing up like this, and coming to Hollywood, where almost everyone is really fit. That’s gotta be devastating. And I’d wager to say, that the stress and shame that follows, is dealt with, by eating more.

Most obese people became obese, because of the way they were raised, and because they never learned to eat and exercise, in a healthy way, and as a lifestyle.

Making fun of fat people, is equivalent to making fun of someone who has a disability.

Chrissy Metz needs professional help. Cracking jokes at her expense is your option, but the truth is, that she doesn’t know how to deal with her disability. She’s like an addict, who cannot stop what she’s doing. And it sucks, because food is necessary to survive, but again, she doesn’t have a relationship with food the way we fit people do.

by Anonymousreply 408December 10, 2018 11:15 PM

Horseshit. Bitch knows she’s as big as s HOUSE. She has the MONEY. She can afford all the help she needs to drop some weight. So, nobody in Hollywood can hook her up with a good doctor/plan?!? HORSESHIT. She’s no fly over cow in desperate straits to lose weight. No sympathy bitch. LOSE THAT OVERGROWN BEACHBALL UNDER YOU TITS YOU DUMB BITCH. JESUS CHRIST!

by Anonymousreply 409December 10, 2018 11:28 PM

Can you imagine the stench when she farts?

by Anonymousreply 410December 10, 2018 11:28 PM

R410, by the time the gas escapes multiple folds of fat it might be hours by the time anyone smells it. Chrissy is probably at home, with all those hot guys that are dying to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 411December 10, 2018 11:42 PM

I just checked her Twitter. Take a look at the charity she supports. Go ahead, have a click and a smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 10, 2018 11:51 PM

Poor fatty, only 53 likes? That's as embarrassing as her ankle length pussy lips.

by Anonymousreply 413December 10, 2018 11:55 PM

I cannot even IMAGINE what it must be like to be that fat and living in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 414December 11, 2018 12:05 AM

I feel sorry for her. As someone who used to weigh 300 lbs, I can tell you that nothing clothes wise looks good.

by Anonymousreply 415December 11, 2018 12:16 AM

Wow her debatable weight issue really struck a nerve with you fellas. It doesn't take an einstein to figure out why.

by Anonymousreply 416December 11, 2018 12:45 AM

[quote] Did she even try walking for part of the way?

A star does NOT walk!

by Anonymousreply 417December 11, 2018 12:46 AM

Debatable weight issue? She'll be dead in 5 years at most. The woman is a walking heart attack and dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 418December 11, 2018 12:49 AM

She was chewing gum in that TMZ vid. Very helpful visual, though most unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 419December 11, 2018 12:51 AM

That knee is never going to get better with all that excess weight on it.

She’ll need surgery for it, and then probably die from a blood clot or heart attack postop.

by Anonymousreply 420December 11, 2018 12:55 AM

As THIS IS US is sinking, she has actually been cast in a film called BREAKTHROUGH. It's based on a true story about a kid who drowned in a lake for 27 minutes but was miraculously brought back to life when his mother walked into the room and started praying. It's on imdb and I've seen TV commercials for it.

The only BREAKTHROUGH is going to be HER, breaking through the fucking floor!

by Anonymousreply 421December 11, 2018 12:57 AM

[quote]She looks unhealthy. But everyone making ghoulish, gleeful SHE’LL BE DEAD IN FIVE YEARS! type comments need to hush.

We call out people for self-destructive behavior all the time on here.

Like Ben Affleck, for example, who’s also going to be dead within five years like Chrissy...because he’s severely damaged his body through years of alcohol abuse.

She’s no different, it’s just that food is her addictive and destructive substance of choice.

by Anonymousreply 422December 11, 2018 1:05 AM

Forget her weight, does she do anal on the he first date?

by Anonymousreply 423December 11, 2018 1:12 AM

Hey R423, guaranteed you will have diarrhea all over your dick if you try anal with her. She eats garbage 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 424December 11, 2018 1:14 AM

Please, r424. No man on Earth could get through all those cottage cheese rolls of fat to stick his dick in Chrissy's asshole.

by Anonymousreply 425December 11, 2018 1:38 AM

She must give blowjobs. That’s all she’s good for. Lord knows that no one can find her snatch.

by Anonymousreply 426December 11, 2018 1:41 AM

I doubt she can even suck a cock without getting winded.

by Anonymousreply 427December 11, 2018 1:43 AM

Is she bigger than Rikki Lake was? She looks great these days.

by Anonymousreply 428December 11, 2018 1:53 AM

r428 Are you kidding? People like Rikki Lake and Shirley Hemphill and Nell Carter weren't even close to how fucking huge these new fatties are, not even in the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 429December 11, 2018 2:01 AM

r429 those three women look almost normal by today's standards.

by Anonymousreply 430December 11, 2018 2:03 AM

R427 she could suck a cock without getting winded if it was covered in chocolate syrup.

by Anonymousreply 431December 11, 2018 2:05 AM

This is so sad and yes it’s like drug addiction . The more fame and money she has the more she’s feeding her addiction like many celebs . She does need an intervention ASAP. They’re enabling her . What young woman needs a wheel chair to get through LAX when their only injury is self inflicted morbid obesity . Her people aren’t saying anything most likely because she’s their gravy train and their fear of being called prejudiced or being sued in this lovely day of Political corectness SJW . Well the gravy is going to kill her young and there won’t be anything left for anyone . I really hope she can get that surgery sooner than later .

by Anonymousreply 432December 11, 2018 2:35 AM

I feel sorry for whoever had the airplane seat next to her.

by Anonymousreply 433December 11, 2018 2:37 AM

R433, Can you see her trying to squeeze into the airplane bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 434December 11, 2018 2:41 AM

My mom is 50 and between 250-300 lbs. My dad was always super skinny when he was alive. I'm 5'8" and weigh 180 lbs. due to my metabolism leaning more towards hers as well as the fact that I suffer from hypothyroidism. Next spring, I'm buying a Fitbit and joining the 24 hour gym downtown to lose 40-45 lbs. I'd rather be dead than obese.

Chrissy has to weigh under 500 lbs. right now. But in a couple of years she could easily surpass that. It's kind of sad her first major role was playing a circus fat woman in AHS which also happened to be the final film role of the aforementioned Darlene Cates whose last film was Wolf Girl.

by Anonymousreply 435December 11, 2018 3:03 AM

She probably wears a huge diaper on those cross country flights and just shits herself because she ain’t gonna fit in an airplane bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 436December 11, 2018 3:04 AM

She must wear a diaper on flights. I don’t even think she could fit into many standard stalls I’ve been in. Though I can’t imagine what size diaper she’d wear - circus tent?

by Anonymousreply 437December 11, 2018 3:05 AM

My mistake. Darlene Cates actually did a short and one more film after Wolf Girl.

But imagine if Chrissy lost 300+ lbs. She would look amazing and the roles would come pouring in. She could do the whole talk show/People magazine cover story/write an inspirational best seller thing so many celebs like her have done in the past to maximize her boost in popularity.

by Anonymousreply 438December 11, 2018 3:12 AM

Chrissy should Star in the remake of the Incredible Shrinking Woman. It would be so adorable to see a tiny, obese woman.

by Anonymousreply 439December 11, 2018 3:52 AM

[quote]She was chewing gum in that TMZ vid.

Are you sure it wasn't her cud?

by Anonymousreply 440December 11, 2018 5:11 AM

She uses a king-sized sheet for a diaper and just pisses and shits herself during flights. Fortunately, she buys all 3 seats in a row.

by Anonymousreply 441December 11, 2018 5:50 AM

[quote]r417 A star does NOT walk!

Indeed we do NOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442December 11, 2018 9:12 AM

I'll admit it. I have the dysmorphia and am jealous of the line of the hot studs lining up to fuck Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 443December 11, 2018 9:13 AM

The people on here talking major shit about this woman have to be huge as well. I just don’t see thin people going on and on like that about this lady.

You guys are extraordinarily cruel. Yes, she is obese and needs help, but this stuff in here is unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 444December 11, 2018 9:27 AM

What I don't like about her is that she promotes obesity and forces people to believe that her obesity is normal. You don't see alcoholics proclaiming that alcoholism is normal and that they are still beautiful and fuckable in spite of it. I would respect her if she admitted that she has a problem.

by Anonymousreply 445December 11, 2018 9:44 AM

She masterbates thinking about food.

by Anonymousreply 446December 11, 2018 10:00 AM

Every gay in thia thread would change places with her TOMORROW ... if it came with her fame, her emplyment, her credit cards, her men ...

But they must pick on the one little thing they don't like about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 11, 2018 10:07 AM

R445, on the contrary, alcoholics and addicts of all sort are always in denial.

by Anonymousreply 448December 11, 2018 10:12 AM

R389... She is being assisted like a very elderly person, in a wheelchair.. and being assisted into a car. She is far too young for that. Snark aside, this is not healthy and if she values her life, she needs to lose a lot of weight... just to be able to get around on her own.

by Anonymousreply 449December 11, 2018 10:24 AM

R445... Yes, exactly. This acceptance of severe obesity (not talking about a few pounds overweight, being on the plump side, not skinny), is not doing anyone in that situation any favors. It's a dangerous message.

by Anonymousreply 450December 11, 2018 10:29 AM

There's no way she could use those tiny airplane bathrooms. Even it you're thin, those bathrooms are pretty claustrophobic and hard to maneuver around in.

by Anonymousreply 451December 11, 2018 11:50 AM

Maybe she wears a colonoscopy bag on flights.

by Anonymousreply 452December 11, 2018 12:30 PM

How can she even fit in the aisle of a plane?

by Anonymousreply 453December 11, 2018 12:36 PM

Isn't it funny how the obesity defender at R447 used a picture of a fat panda to prove her point? Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 454December 11, 2018 12:39 PM

Chrissy must not drink or eat anything the day before a plane trip (she should fly more.) Because the largest adult diapers I could find (damn right I searched in private mode!) only accommodate a 100 inch waist, which we know is our girl's special "problem area".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 11, 2018 12:44 PM

Has Milo ever fucked her?

by Anonymousreply 456December 11, 2018 12:52 PM

Chrissy's resident stan doesn't get it. Take Rebel Wilson, who is also fat, but I don't remember her going on talk shows and telling everyone how she's so brave and beautiful or writing a book promoting her obesity. Actually, I remember her losing quite a bit of weight some time ago. She seems aware of her issues and she's funny and witty.

by Anonymousreply 457December 11, 2018 12:57 PM

And that other one from that Plum show. Zaftig but seemingly sane and self-aware.

by Anonymousreply 458December 11, 2018 1:25 PM

[quote]Every gay in thia thread would change places with her TOMORROW ... if it came with her fame, her emplyment, her credit cards, her men ...

Um, No. x1000.

by Anonymousreply 459December 11, 2018 1:41 PM

She's a TV star and is very, very pretty. Men throw themselves at her feet.

by Anonymousreply 460December 11, 2018 2:39 PM

If they tried, her gunt might knock em out.

by Anonymousreply 461December 11, 2018 3:11 PM

This is probably THE MOST despicable thread I've ever read on this board, and that says a lot. There was a "popular" thread earlier this year mocking "fraus" which degenerated into a misogynistic free-for-all making fun of women who suffer from fibromyalgia and other , debilitating, crippling illnesses. It was beyond offensive to me, but this thread takes the cake. Vile.

by Anonymousreply 462December 11, 2018 3:20 PM

R462 I haven’t seen anything in this thread that is untrue. She is fat, unhealthy, probably won’t live long, can’t reach to wipe her ass, probably stinks, can’t fit in an airplane bathroom, etc etc etc. Facts.

by Anonymousreply 463December 11, 2018 3:25 PM

Thank you r462 and to really rile you up, how much do you want to be this thread is going to part 2 sooner than later? R463 is correct.

There is something about her that invites a lot of strong feelings and reactions about her weight. Like I said earlier I don't watch her show, I don't know anything about her except what I have read here and there. I have nothing invested in her. Yet my horror, and as much as it doesn't sound like it, my concern for her state is rather unlike me. I see I am not alone. Is it because she is white? Conventionally pretty? Young? Successful? I don't know but I find the responses here fascinating. This thread if nothing else, is an interesting social "experiment" for want of a better word.

by Anonymousreply 464December 11, 2018 3:35 PM

Rebel Wilson is a twig compared to Metz.

And I’d like to live a long and healthy life so def wouldn’t trade places with her. I get tired carrying a heavy bag around, can’t imagine carrying a 200 pound fanny pack, which her stomach looks like.

I’m also not up for getting wheeled through an airport and gawked at because I’m the size of car. And she makes a good salary but she prob spends a shitload on food and special accommodations for her huge size, like getting an entire row of seats on a plane or three or more seats at any public performance or sporting event.

by Anonymousreply 465December 11, 2018 3:40 PM

How much food would a person have to eat on a daily basis to remain that huge?

by Anonymousreply 466December 11, 2018 3:47 PM

How does she go to the movies? Unlike a talk show, they don't just replace regular seats with bigger and sturdier furniture to accommodate her.

by Anonymousreply 467December 11, 2018 4:36 PM

They have handicapped "slots" r467. That's basically what she is now, handicapped. She probably doesn't go out much, then again I don't either, so can't really judge there.

by Anonymousreply 468December 11, 2018 5:06 PM

[quote]Maybe she wears a colonoscopy bag on flights.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 469December 11, 2018 5:07 PM

I love her. She's a terrific actress, just real and raw, and by all accounts a really nice person IRL. That's all I or anyone else needs to know about her. Her weight issues are personal and are none of our business. You all sound like a bunch of 13-year-old mean girls making fun of the smart, overweight girl sitting by herself in the lunchroom.

by Anonymousreply 470December 11, 2018 5:17 PM

Great actress???? Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 471December 11, 2018 5:19 PM

[quote]Her weight issues are personal and are none of our business.

It’s our business when you choose a career that puts yourself in view of the public every day.

She’s welcome to live in obscurity if she doesn’t want any public scrutiny of her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 472December 11, 2018 5:33 PM

Yes, I think she's a marvelous actress. She gives great performances. Very touching.

by Anonymousreply 473December 11, 2018 5:33 PM

Can Chrissy even fly commercial?

She better not bring an emotional support animal because we might not have any paying passengers on that flight.

by Anonymousreply 474December 11, 2018 5:38 PM

I feel sorry for the person pushing her in that wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 475December 11, 2018 7:13 PM

R470 are you really this stupid? Yes, HER obesity is HER business. But she insists on promoting it to healthy people! She can choose to suffer all she wants, but we shouldn't have to accept it as normal. Rebel Wilson and Melissa McCarthy are/were obese, but didn't force us to pretend that it's okay. THAT'S the difference. You choose to be fat? Fine. But don't shove it down our throats. This is like those disturbing Duggars preaching their fucked-up values. Btw, being a "terrific" actress won't save her from a heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 476December 11, 2018 7:14 PM

this woman just does not throw off good vibes to me. her friendliness seems fake and she has a narcissistic way and look about her whether she be 100 or 500 pounds that's not changing. and i don't believe it's because of only some hidden sorrows or smth.

by Anonymousreply 477December 11, 2018 9:05 PM

R474, if commercial flights won't allow her, she should just file a flight plan, take a big inhale of helium, and waft to her destination. She could sell advertising on her blouse.

by Anonymousreply 478December 11, 2018 10:17 PM

To all the " Chrissy is just curvy"-trolls: Would you honestly want to sit next to her during a flight? Do you really think she is healthy and happy and has tons of hot straight men( that aren't feeders) lusting after her? The truth is she is not only unhealthy and a horrible role model, she also embodies everything that is wrong with the body positivity movement, which should be for amputees, burn victims, acid attack survivors and NOT fat people that refuse to stop eating or doing anything to improve their situation/weight ESPECIALLY when they have all the money to hire professional help like in Chrissy's case.

by Anonymousreply 479December 11, 2018 10:36 PM

What are we getting out of these cruel comments??? Do you believe she’ll read this thread, and think, OMG! People on DL think I’m fat!”

You think her reading a thread like this will motivate her into losing weight???

What exactly are any of you personally benefiting from, by making really cruel comments and jokes about a woman, who by the looks of it, is in a lot of physical and emotional pain?

Some of you have really crossed the line here. This is pure indecency, and no person with a shred of kindness and goodwill towards others, would go for her jugular like this.

This isn’t a group of people snarking at someone who’s thin, with a fabulous life. She needs help. She will certainly not live a healthy life if she remains at her weight, or if she gains.

How is it OK to mercilessly make fun of someone who is sick?

We get really worked up when we read stories about kids who are bullied. We all believe it’s wrong, yet here we are.

by Anonymousreply 480December 11, 2018 10:46 PM

R480 must be new to the datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 481December 11, 2018 10:48 PM

Not if the kids are fat we don't r480, move it along, toots! Please think of the children elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 482December 11, 2018 11:19 PM

She figured out how to masturbate- with a baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 483December 11, 2018 11:50 PM

I completely agree R477, something about her personality strikes me as off. It's as though she thinks she's better than everybody else. She really comes across mean and hard, trying to cover it with laughter and sob stories, on clips I've seen of her on talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 484December 11, 2018 11:55 PM

This thread is inconceivable. For gay men to belittle someone for being different is just insane. The double standard Is just outlandish to me. Is there one set if rules for the gays, and another set for the rest of us. Please, someone explain this to me.l

by Anonymousreply 485December 12, 2018 12:41 AM

She's a soon to be dead SOW.

by Anonymousreply 486December 12, 2018 1:07 AM

Even her character on TIU is insufferable and did harm to my viewing habit. I had to stop watching because she takes up so much screen time filled with whining and makes all the other characters walk on egg shells around her. Even Sterling and Milo couldn't keep me watching. ffs her constant sniping at that thin girl in her support group then bitching at her mother out of life long jealousy because the mom was trim and nice looking

by Anonymousreply 487December 12, 2018 6:30 PM

If you really look , all her interviews are very studied. There’s an attempt to appear spontaneous and likable but it’s very calculated. This woman is very dark. And she cannot act FYI.

by Anonymousreply 488December 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Are you kidding, r488? She's an amazing actress. She has incredibly soulful eyes, and she uses them to great effect. She's so natural and makes it look so effortless. She is pretty breathtakingly beautiful, despite a few extra pounds, and it's impossible to take your eyes off her when she's on screen.

by Anonymousreply 489December 12, 2018 7:06 PM

[quote]She probably wears a huge diaper on those cross country flights and just shits herself

Not everyone need to shit on long flights. But they do need to pee, and she can't do it standing up, so she must indeed wear a diaper, probably the kind with charcoal inserts to absorb the smell.

by Anonymousreply 490December 12, 2018 7:07 PM

[quote]it's impossible to take your eyes off her when she's on screen.

Because she occupies the entire screen.

by Anonymousreply 491December 12, 2018 7:07 PM

[quote]Not everyone need to shit on long flights.

Someone who eats as much garbage as her, will definitely need to shit a few times per flight.

by Anonymousreply 492December 12, 2018 7:12 PM

Why do you assume she eats a ton of garbage? Some plus-sized women have glandular issues that makes them look a little bloated, so maybe that's the case with her. Don't assume she overeats till you know the facts.

by Anonymousreply 493December 12, 2018 7:37 PM

[quote]Some plus-sized women have glandular issues that makes them look a little bloated

[quote]Don't assume she overeats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 12, 2018 7:51 PM

R488 Yes, and it's in the eyes. She can't hide it.

by Anonymousreply 495December 12, 2018 8:13 PM

“A few extra pounds”!?!?!?

A size 12 has a few extra pounds. A woman who needs to buy 3 plane seats has a few extra bodies worth of pounds.

And I agree with prior posters that she is a weak actress. If she wasn’t cast for the shock value of having a 400 pound actress be the twin of a hottie like Justin Hartley, she wouldn’t even land commercials.

by Anonymousreply 496December 12, 2018 8:25 PM

Um, excuse me r496, I was also cast as the circus fat woman in another show! I have range!

by Anonymousreply 497December 12, 2018 8:28 PM

Chrissy plus sized? She's a fat, stinking pig. Her underpants could fit a normal family if 4- if they could stand the stench.

by Anonymousreply 498December 12, 2018 8:31 PM

She's a stunning beauty with lush raven hair. She's a beautiful and inspirational human being.

by Anonymousreply 499December 12, 2018 8:31 PM

Ok now i'm convinced the rabid stan is Chrissy herself. No one else can be this delusional.

by Anonymousreply 500December 12, 2018 8:41 PM

Curvy and beautiful. Slay, Chrissy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501December 12, 2018 9:14 PM

She’s aging very badly. Looks at least 50+.

by Anonymousreply 502December 12, 2018 9:37 PM

r477 r484 i kind of agree

by Anonymousreply 503December 12, 2018 11:05 PM

Seems like the fat acceptance movement has found the datalounge. Please do us all a favor and go back to tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 504December 12, 2018 11:56 PM

She's happy as hell. In fact, she's wedging a Butterfinger up her pussy right this moment. In and out, furiously.

by Anonymousreply 505December 13, 2018 12:21 AM

She makes me tired just looking at her. She's given up and just using wheelchairs now instead of walking any distance. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 506December 13, 2018 12:32 AM

Chrissy's branching out into other productions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 13, 2018 12:33 AM

Better a wheelchair than an ambulance. That's her future

by Anonymousreply 508December 13, 2018 12:35 AM

Chrissy’s future:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509December 13, 2018 12:41 AM

great, just in time to vomit

by Anonymousreply 510December 13, 2018 12:47 AM

And to think she's fatter than that!

by Anonymousreply 511December 13, 2018 1:03 AM

R509 if I wasn’t gay before, I am now.

by Anonymousreply 512December 13, 2018 1:04 AM

I think anal is the way to go for her. Too much up front to get to the vag.

by Anonymousreply 513December 13, 2018 1:36 AM

I think this is her future:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514December 13, 2018 1:38 AM

I want to eat her snatch! Yum yum yum yum.

by Anonymousreply 515December 13, 2018 7:42 AM

R515 You'll need a truck load of flour to find the wet spot.

by Anonymousreply 516December 13, 2018 11:10 AM

I don't think it's funny she's going to die early, but people must stop with their "curvy" comments.

She's NOT curvy, she is morbidly obese. There's nothing attractive about that unless you're a mental feeder getting an hard-on watching people killing themselves with food.

by Anonymousreply 517December 13, 2018 11:19 AM

When your body is too fat to sustain a pregnancy, that is definitely not 'curvy'!

by Anonymousreply 518December 13, 2018 11:36 AM

She's not fat, she's just big-boned.

by Anonymousreply 519December 13, 2018 11:59 AM

It’s not her fault. It’s her thyroid and metabolism.

by Anonymousreply 520December 13, 2018 12:15 PM

I'd hate to have any of you homos as friends. You'd tear me down for the slightest body flaw. Why are you gays such body nazis?

by Anonymousreply 521December 13, 2018 1:10 PM

Slightest flaw? The woman isn’t even 40 and is too fat to walk through an airport. Her friends and family should be telling her this before she drops dead.

by Anonymousreply 522December 13, 2018 3:18 PM

She doesn't know that she is fat so someone should inform her.

by Anonymousreply 523December 13, 2018 3:27 PM

She has a face like an angel.

by Anonymousreply 524December 13, 2018 3:30 PM

Lainey has about as much influence as my toenail clippings.

by Anonymousreply 525December 13, 2018 3:36 PM

Sorry, wrong fucking thread obviously. To stay on topic, Get some fucking help Chrissy. I know you are reading this with a big tub of something. That isn't going to help your situation.

by Anonymousreply 526December 13, 2018 4:56 PM

You bitches claim that she's constantly eating, but that makes no sense. She has a grueling schedule, so when do you suppose she does this? In between takes? During a scene, when the camera pans to her screen partner, does she hose down a bag of M&Ms? Obviously, the woman has a glandular problem that will be corrected when she gets the proper drug cocktail to address the issue. She's got a pretty stunningly beautiful face and is a gifted actress. One she gets some of the weight down, she'll be good.

by Anonymousreply 527December 13, 2018 6:48 PM

I know you are being sarcastic r527, at least I hope so. If it was a glandular issue, you think she would have at least partially tackled it by now. Instead she is getting FATTER.

by Anonymousreply 528December 13, 2018 6:50 PM

Straight men LOVE this curvy look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529December 13, 2018 7:00 PM

She does have a pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 530December 13, 2018 7:45 PM

I wouldn't worry about her. My gut tells me she gets her fair share of grade A cock from guys looking to fuck a celeb.

by Anonymousreply 531December 13, 2018 7:56 PM

she sure knows how to dress form fitting to display those curves

by Anonymousreply 532December 13, 2018 10:06 PM

Imagine being on the same plane as Chrissy when she goes into the lavatory to take a dump.

by Anonymousreply 533December 13, 2018 10:17 PM

R531 straight guys(not only Hispanic and Black men but some White ones as well) like fat women. The straight male mind is wired up differently. What gay guys think is hot for a women and what straight men think is hot totally differ. I saw a fat ugly white girl with a cute white guy the other day. That sight is not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 534December 13, 2018 10:37 PM

R534 those guys are either looking to get with the fat girl's cute friend, or trying to get an easy lay. I had a decent looking coworker who only dated women like CM. When I asked him why, he said he didn't even need to buy them a cup of coffee first; they're so desperate they'll just jump into bed with him. Then he complained about how all the pretty girls want to be wined and dined for MONTHS before having sex with him.

He said he didn't have the time or money for it. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

by Anonymousreply 535December 14, 2018 12:39 AM

She is one tiny wafer away from Assploding!!

by Anonymousreply 536December 14, 2018 12:46 AM

Ok so she might be carrying a few extra pounds but you have to admit that she's a very fine actress. Her performances on TIU are always spot on.

by Anonymousreply 537December 14, 2018 1:07 AM

She looks like she is about to explode at R529. I don’t know how her skin can contain that massive amount of abdominal fat.

by Anonymousreply 538December 14, 2018 1:24 AM

She is going to fall, have a stroke, or go into cardiac arrest . There is no way her body can sustain that much weight. She is closer to 400 pounds than she is to 300.

by Anonymousreply 539December 14, 2018 1:27 AM

Men of ANY RACE that like fat women have a name. Can’t remember. But there’s a name for them. And it’s not secluded to a race. Stupid fucks.

by Anonymousreply 540December 14, 2018 1:29 AM

Keep on mocking her. Meanwhile, she has the hit TV show. She has the fame. She has the huge salary. She has the expensive cars. She has the mansion. She has the stardom. She has the celebrity friends. She has the hunks tripping over themselves to date her. Can any of you losers who belittle her say the same?

by Anonymousreply 541December 14, 2018 1:34 AM

r527 Glands can't create mass from nothing. Her body's not a wizard, able to ignore the laws of physics. She's eating more than the's burning off, there's literally NO other way to explain weight gain. Magic isn't real!

by Anonymousreply 542December 14, 2018 1:35 AM

Chrissy's milkshake brings all the cute boys to the yard, she's got a gravitational pull that no man can resist, they can't help being drawn into her orbit.

by Anonymousreply 543December 14, 2018 1:36 AM

I can't WW r542 enough. Fank you, fank you, fank you! There's no fucking magic bullet, it's not a head scratcher, this is how it is and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 544December 14, 2018 1:39 AM

R541. Yes, actually. I can, PR shill.

by Anonymousreply 545December 14, 2018 1:42 AM

I always found it weird when people use “so and so has fame etc. and you don’t”.

Most of us aren’t trying to be famous. If so we would try breaking into the entertainment industry in front of cameras. Most of us want nothing to do with fame etc.

It’s like when people say “let’s see you do better” etc. if you criticize a celebs talents. The difference would be that person is a PROFESSIONAL actor or singer etc. I’m not.

by Anonymousreply 546December 14, 2018 1:47 AM

Seriously, r546. Being famous would be hell on earth to me, and I've never had any interest in the acting profession. I don't get why people think that's something to be jealous of. Most people would hate being famous.

Getting back to Chrissy, if she ever did Bukkake porn 300 men would be able to cum on her at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 547December 14, 2018 1:49 AM

[quote]straight guys(not only Hispanic and Black men but some White ones as well) like fat women.

It's weird that some straight men are so paranoid about being cheated on that they choose someone they feel no one else will be interested in. They also like a partner with no self-respect, so they can be dominant. It doesn't speak well for straight men.

by Anonymousreply 548December 14, 2018 1:53 AM

I would hate fame also.

I wouldn’t mind some people saying hi. But you know that’s not what happens. Especially with super fame. That worldwide fame is harsh. You can’t escape. Plus fame brings you the bad with the good. The crazies. The stalkers. The obsessed. People that wanna hurt you. Etc. no.

by Anonymousreply 549December 14, 2018 1:54 AM

I would hate to be famous on sight. Problem is, I look like Will Ferrell. That's probably where the Will Ferrell is gay rumours started. But I live in London where he is not so famous so I'm left alone. I'm here in the US now. When I am approached nobody believes me when I say I am not him. I've had my dinner paid for in restaurants and when I tell the waiter that I am not Will, he said the person who paid respects my privacy so he won't bother me, but just wanted to let me know how much he enjoys my work. I drew the line at face timing with someones sick child because that is just wrong. But if there is someone really hot out there who wants to fuck Will Ferrell, someone on the Keanu to Chris Pine spectrum, then I'm Will, and I'm pleased to meet you.

by Anonymousreply 550December 14, 2018 2:03 AM

[quote]But if there is someone really hot out there who wants to fuck Will Ferrell, someone on the Keanu to Chris Pine spectrum, then I'm Will, and I'm pleased to meet you.

LOL hopefully that will happen for you!

by Anonymousreply 551December 14, 2018 2:05 AM

she is not simply a "fat woman", she contains the mass of at least 3 whole people

by Anonymousreply 552December 14, 2018 5:04 AM

I watch that 600 lb life show sometimes and she looks almost as large as some of those people . She is pretty . She doesn’t have to be skinny , but she has gained more since she’s been famous and it is an eating disorder/mental health issue for sure . Poor thing , i truly hope that she can get some urgent help as she will not survive long at all at the rate she is going and having to be wheeled through the airport .

by Anonymousreply 553December 14, 2018 5:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554December 14, 2018 5:18 AM

[bold][italic]If you can't handle me at my fattest, you can't handle me even fatter! [/italic]

(ie, tomorrow)

by Anonymousreply 555December 14, 2018 5:29 AM

I'm afraid that Chrissy Metz's size is average in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 556December 14, 2018 5:55 AM

553 she really does look more like those people on that show. she's much, much larger than she's putting out there as 250 pounds or smth. more like nearly double. she's gotten a good deal larger since starting this is us ,,someone get her help! just standing by as she dies

by Anonymousreply 557December 14, 2018 6:31 AM

This Is Us is going to have to keep pulling the camera back further and further in order to get other actors in the same shot or even to get most of Chrissy in the frame.

by Anonymousreply 558December 14, 2018 7:32 AM

R558 They could reframe at 2:35:1 and they would be able to fit her in even if she doubled in size.

by Anonymousreply 559December 14, 2018 7:36 AM

Can someone explain how insurance works for actors? How is she employable at her weight? What if she dropped dead from a heart attack halfway through the season? Also, if she is required to lose weight according to her contract, can she be sued if she doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 560December 14, 2018 1:23 PM

R556 - I think the average US female’s BMI is like 27, or about 20 percent overweight. BMI over 30 is obese. BMI over 40 is morbidly obese, usually at least 100 pounds overweight.

Metz is easily 200 pounds overweight and I can’t even imagine what her BMI is. Probably “you should be dead.”

by Anonymousreply 561December 14, 2018 2:59 PM

It doesn't matter if she's living in a mansion and has hot guys throwing themselves at her feet (highly unlikely), she is grotesque. Not being able to walk through an airport at 36 is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 562December 14, 2018 4:11 PM

She lives in an apartment with a roommate.

by Anonymousreply 563December 14, 2018 4:40 PM

Does the roommate have to wipe her ass? That toilet must be reinforced with steel.

by Anonymousreply 564December 14, 2018 4:44 PM

Imagine all the shit particles attached to the ass that she can’t wipe. She must smell really good. Between the shit caked onto her ass and pussy stank.

by Anonymousreply 565December 14, 2018 6:51 PM

She's too lazy to even work her own Twitter account. What the fuck does this chick do all day? I want to infiltrate. I should offer up a free internship. Head wheelchair pusher, nacho cheese fountain refiller, whatever except ass wiper. That must be a very well paid position, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 566December 14, 2018 7:01 PM

This thread will have a second part. DL is obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 567December 14, 2018 7:18 PM

It’s a shame cause she’s really pretty in the face and very sweet and funny.

by Anonymousreply 568December 14, 2018 7:22 PM

r568 I don't think she's genuinely sweet or funny at all. I think there is a lot seething just under the surface. I think deep down she's a very angry person, but is compelled to portray a (saccharine) sweetness and light persona.

by Anonymousreply 569December 14, 2018 7:34 PM

R567, as god is my witness, there will be a Part 2. Do you hear that Chrissy? Put down that fucking bucket of KFC you call a light lunch and call Dr. Now.

by Anonymousreply 570December 14, 2018 7:38 PM

R569 I have to agree with you. I'm reading her book This Is Me and in it she talks about her childhood: how she was fat and her stepfather would weigh her and smack her around and tell her to stop eating, and her mother knew about it and did nothing. Also, classmates, boyfriends and coworkers insulted her but she said she "ate her feelings. "

She says she's forgiven them both but she's never expressed her anger towards them. She writes how you have to take the high road and she even quotes Oprah and Ghandi but never expresses her rage.

If she's eating her feelings then she must be pretty damn furious.

by Anonymousreply 571December 14, 2018 8:03 PM

How can you be happy if you're always uncomfortable, winded and in pain? And it's your own doing.

by Anonymousreply 572December 14, 2018 9:31 PM

...We've reached one post for every pound she weighs...

by Anonymousreply 573December 14, 2018 9:32 PM

[quote]She's too lazy to even work her own Twitter account. What the fuck does this chick do all day?

She eats cookies, cakes, and pies... in between Big Macs, buckets of KFC, and Taco Bell Burrito Supremes... all washed down with a gallon of Diet Coke.

by Anonymousreply 574December 14, 2018 9:50 PM

If she tries purging along with bingeing she might lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 575December 14, 2018 10:03 PM

She’s expanding like a self inflating life raft.

by Anonymousreply 576December 14, 2018 10:05 PM

She's bigger than the both of them put together!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 14, 2018 10:06 PM

Is she on the Belinda Carlisle diet? Cocaine and Milkshakes. Milkshakes, cocaine,

by Anonymousreply 578December 14, 2018 10:08 PM

THIS IS US is beginning to circle the drain; I hope she has saved some of her money and not spent it all on food.

by Anonymousreply 579December 14, 2018 10:11 PM

OMG! Who the fuck told her to wear THAT green dress? Her arms. HER ARMS!!

by Anonymousreply 580December 14, 2018 10:12 PM

When someone is a "big star," I don't think the adjective is supposed to be taken quite so literally...

by Anonymousreply 581December 14, 2018 11:12 PM

Fuck y'all haters. SHE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AND INCREDIBLY INSPIRATIONAL! Love you, Chrissy, and am totally in love with TIU.

by Anonymousreply 582December 14, 2018 11:19 PM

Exhibit A

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 14, 2018 11:20 PM

She looks like a giant beachball! Her weight distribution is odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584December 14, 2018 11:25 PM

Even with an ass wiper, they must miss the occasional turd in those folds.

by Anonymousreply 585December 14, 2018 11:50 PM

This thread is a disgrace and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. The original post is grayed out, so why are we still allowed to post? I want to see it disappear for good.

by Anonymousreply 586December 14, 2018 11:52 PM

For Halloween, she went as a tomato.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 14, 2018 11:58 PM

Yeah, well, you can't always have want you want, r586, especially at DL. I suggest you stop reading the thread, or even better, stop visiting DL.

by Anonymousreply 588December 14, 2018 11:59 PM

Her tits are not so big. Maybe she should have the fat sucked out of her gut and placed in her ass and tatas! Now we're talking!

by Anonymousreply 589December 15, 2018 12:01 AM

Before this thread closes, I thought Chrissy was really good in the recent interracial storyline on This Is Us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590December 15, 2018 12:03 AM

R587 - A Tomato?!?! More like a truckload of tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 591December 15, 2018 12:12 AM

OK, am I the only one who finds the post at r590 vile? This. Is. Unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 592December 15, 2018 12:35 AM

At first I thought she was wearing a fat suit around the middle like her bf on the series does, unbelievable

by Anonymousreply 593December 15, 2018 12:49 AM

Do not give her one more little wafer!

by Anonymousreply 594December 15, 2018 2:18 AM

Right now she's probably hanging out at some trendy club or restaurant with her fabulous friends enjoying a fabulous life. Meanwhile, y'all are in alone in your mother's basements. Whose the looser now?

by Anonymousreply 595December 15, 2018 2:30 AM

r595 I had a fabulous dinner in a trendy restaurant with my fabulous friends last night. And I'm slender.

by Anonymousreply 596December 15, 2018 2:32 AM

R595 - Trendy Club?!?! This is a 36 year old woman who needs a wheelchair to get through an airport. My guess is that she doesn’t get out much because she can barely move and she’d have trouble fitting into public restrooms.

by Anonymousreply 597December 15, 2018 2:46 AM

R595, It's Who is, or who's. Not "whoose". Also, you spelled loser wrong, which is a very loser thing to do. Unless you were referring to your prolapsed anus in which case looser is the correct word and spelling.

by Anonymousreply 598December 15, 2018 2:57 AM

This is her family. You know she's hating her skinny sis in the bikini. It must eat her alive! Ha ha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 15, 2018 3:14 AM

Thread Closed. Just one more of Chrissy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 15, 2018 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!