Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bradley James, Part 5

Continue discussion about British actor Bradley James & his big ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 5, 2019 11:43 AM

Beautiful face:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2018 10:48 PM

Someone at the end of the last thread said that Bradley just broke up with his girlfriend.

Any details?

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2018 10:50 PM

Yes, come on! Share the girlfriend gossip! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, let alone that they broke up! Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2018 8:58 AM

Beautiful face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2018 3:19 PM

[quote]Yes, come on! Share the girlfriend gossip! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, let alone that they broke up! Who is she?

Yeah, someone posted that at the end of the last thread, but hasn't followed up yet.

Seems to be taking Bradley a while to find "the one". He's 35 and still unattached.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2018 7:58 PM

BRADLEY JAMES the hottest actor in history and great personality from what I can tell. IF it was not for his supposed GF or ex named Jay and one picture of him kissing a girl, then I would say 100% that he is GAY. He still may be gay or bi, but most likely he is straight unfortunately . I would say that there is maybe a 70% chance he is straight, maybe 60%, or he may be bi or fall somewhere in the middle on the Kinsey scale. There are showmances?fake romances in the acting world but why would he go to the trouble to hide a showmance as it would be for show? It could be that he needed a girl to travel with and go to premieres and weddings and things, and a girl to be a scarecrow for creepy fans, And someone to take pictures of him for IG, and maybe just did not want her to get attacked on social media like Georgia King (Georgia King relationship definitely seemed like a showmance). But then why the engagement? It looks like the engagement may be over since she posted a sunset picture of being upset for some reason and has stopped wearing her engagement ring in pictures, but maybe she is just being more private. I saw the pictures of them and they are not kissing but they do hold hands, he was even holding her in a few and had her on his shoulders. Usually the simplest answer is the correct one and he is straight. So basically we think he is STRAIGHT because: Jay his GF/possible ex, picture of him kissing a girl online, and he said in a kid interview that he got into acting because of a girl he liked. This could all be just for show but we may never know. Another reason to keep watching his career besides his acting skills and hotness. If he is gay then he is kind of portraying himself as straight which is typical and necessary unfortunately. But if he is straight and pretending to be bi or gay then that is NOT cool people get upset and really disappointed when they turn out to be straight, we need our gay idols. HAVE NO FEAR THOUGH HE MAY BE GAY AFTER ALL SEE NEXT POST!!!

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2018 11:04 AM

how much is it to eat his man ass out?

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2018 11:22 AM

BRADLEY JAMES: extremely attractive and OSCAR WORTHY acting abilities. Is he GAY OR STRAIGHT? In the last post I gave pretty solid evidence that he may be straight but it is not for certain. Let me know what you guys think because this is driving me mad, I guess you can tell it is my new hobby. So here is why he could be gay or bi, 1) for starters every role he ever chose to act in has really heavy gay undertones: Obvious homoerotic bromance in MERLIN, iZOMBIE character Lowell was gay for one episode and made a very profound statement about another character on the show being secretly gay and " friends knowing about it but the world can't know", also he had a one liner about Idris Elba being hot and then posted about Idris Elba's new show months later on twitter. 3) DAMIEN of course the antichrist would swing both ways but the show portrayed a strong bromance between Damien and his sidekick Imani, also he had a sadistic bromance/friendship with the Charles Powell character that felt pretty gay, BOUNTY HUNTERS I know it is a comedy but come on that was really gay (even if it was incest/twincest humor) probably the gayest role of them all 'People believe what they want to believe" "why does forbidden fruit taste so fruity." PORTOBELLO was not gay but it dealt with AIDS, His LEWIS episode had a strange bromantic relationship with the other guy, he even chased after him when the guy caught him kissing a girl. What do you think about these career choices? Seems like it is very telling to me, they are the type of roles I would go for. 2) BOWIE. he is obsessed with Bowie, even before he died. David Bowie is a gay icon, androgynous and admitted gay/bi. Some straight guys like Bowie of course but I don't know if they would wear that many t-shirts and post that much about him, maybe he is trying to tell us something.3) He admitted he is a big BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER fan and had all the dvd, not definitive but that has a huge gay fan following 4) THUMB RING on right hand means you are gay but not everyone knows that of course, also he wears a lot of arm bands which I think might be a secret gay code too. Also he is really into art not that that is an entirely gay realm. 5) DRESSING DRAG he was seen dressed as a female tennis player, although the theme of the party was drag by the looks of it. 6) GAY FRIENDS he has a lot of gay friends and overtly gay-friendly friends, one even posted about London Pride and homosexuality not being accepted and we have a long way to go, this was the same Pride/World Cup day that he was hanging out with Bradley. 7) TOM HOPPER I know they were best mates but Bradley seemed to really like him like a lot and Tom Hopper said in an interview on Merlin that they "Had to bring more boys in to the set because Bradley isn't doing it for the girls. Which he will love me saying by the way" joking straight banter? Maybe, maybe not. 8) SOCIAL MEDIA a lot of little things on social media: a picture of him embracing a Medici costar naked, "Love Island was passionate tonight" regarding a picture of Harry Kane and Southgate in an erotic embrace. "I have a confession to make.... I watch Eurovision." kind of a telling tease. these are just the social media post that come to mid but I am certain there are some more. 9) MERCUTIO doesn't everyone know that Mercutio is a gay character in Shakespeare? Even before that Leonardo DiCaprio version, yet this is Bradley's dream Shakespeare role. I personally love Mercutio "a plague on both your houses." !0) GAY LOVER I saved the best for last, I won't tell his name but Bradley has been close to another Brit for a while and they went on vacation alone together to Mexico, and did a one on one Sunday Brunch in West Hollywood and like to hug wrestle and play around. Also a clip of this guy doing a mock PK at a fair or something had Bradley filming it and calling him "Beau" I'm pretty sure beau means boyfriend right? Just a veiled way of saying baby or lover, it does mean boy in French but I don't think British guys call all their friends beau.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2018 12:34 PM

All of this seems really gay/bi to me what do you all think? Again I was certain he was gay until I came upon pictures of his supposed GF/fiancee/possible ex named Jay who was 8 or 9 years younger and a cheerleader who's relationship was hidden from his fans. I wish he would be explicit about who he is I know he has a gay fan base but he should not play both sides of the fence like that. Let us know if you are gay, straight or Bowie please Bradley. He was my favorite gay idol ever and now I'm crazy with uncertainty. We may never know. But look at Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Rock Hudson, James Dean and many many others it seems to be like 70% of all actors are gay some get married to women. I hope Bradley does not go that route if he is gay, I don't think he will be happy. I will post if I think of anymore reasons he may be gay or may be straight. Please chime in and contribute. And also respect Bradley and all his friends and their privacy (I know that sounds hypocritical).

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2018 12:41 PM

geesh, how encyclopedic

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2018 1:18 PM

R3,her bearding contract expired.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2018 1:21 PM

R11 I thought that too, but why would you hide a beard. Usually the point of having a beard is for her to be very public. Hopefully that is the case.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2018 1:24 PM

Maybe the privacy of the relationship was in the fine print of her possible beard contract so that she did not get attacked by fans on social media like the past beard (possibly) Georgia King. Still seems complicated. I'm am 50/50 now, equal chance he could be gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2018 1:30 PM

Come on I want more opinions. Gay or Straight?

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2018 1:56 PM

Eh, I would say he's straight, but when he speaks, he's too eloquent, well-read and open-minded for a typical straight guy. My guess would be that he's straight but very gay-friendly. I think it is more likely that his Merlin co-star, Colin Morgan, is gay.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2018 3:18 PM

R15 of course Colin Morgan is gay that is obvious. A persons' demeanor is not always a way to tell they are gay or straight, trust me I have done the leg work. I'm still on the fence. If it weren't for his GF I'd say gay hands down, maybe wishful thinking though. Who else thinks he is gay? or straight? keep it coming

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2018 3:34 PM

Read R6 and R8 and give feed back. the read is worth it I promise. I think bi.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2018 3:41 PM

Also in Damien there is a gay Detective with a husband and child names JAMES, he like Bradley is also one you would not be able to tell is gay. coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2018 3:44 PM

I watched Damien a couple of months ago and I really enjoyed it! I was surprised to find later that it got such bad reviews because, for me, it was possibly one of the best things I've seen this year. Yes, the storyline was a mess and the imagery that was scary in the original movie certainly doesn't do it for today's audiences, but I was watching for Bradley and he certainly didn't disappoint. I think he pulled off the internal torment and conflict really well and thanks to him, there was never a dull moment. I really enjoy his acting and the fact that he's willing to do many of his scenes shirtless doesn't hurt. I ended up binge-watching. Wish we'd gotten more seasons :(

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2018 9:12 PM

Yes cancelling Damien was a crime.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2018 9:24 PM

Update for R8 BRADLEY MIGHT BE GAY 8) SOCIAL MEDIA: I knew I was forgetting some of the questionable social media post that may mean Bradley is gay: Besides the "Southgate Harry Kane LoveIsland," Idris Elba, Eurovision, Medici Sebastian Andelouza naked embrace, and all the Bowie obsession stuff, there was also a photo from Underworld of him and Theo James basically holding hands and looking deeply into each others eyes and Bradley comments something like "People might get the wrong idea about the movies plot from this photo this is how Theo and I were BETWEEN TAKES." Again hard to tell if that is banter or a nod that he is gay, I"m thinking the latter. There is also multiple "Nobody puts baby in the corner" dirty dancing references, he def loved that Eli manning OBJ super bowl commercial (google it), Also there is one where he is spray painting a giant box big enough for two people to get inside and the hashtags were #Party Box, #7minutes in heaven, and #The BJ BF. Party box and 7 minutes in heaven is def a sorta sexual game that I'm sure you have at least heard of, but The BJ BF? maybe the Bradley James Boyfriend, but also probably the BlowJob Boyfriend that sounds like he is GIVING a blow job not receiving one. It must have a double meaning of Bradly James and blowjob since the other hashtags are kinda sexual. But maybe it means he is a Blowjob boyfriend as in he receives blowjobs but I don't think so. I'm sure there is more I will keep you posted. Read R8 and R6 and give feedback.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2018 9:52 PM

[quote]of course Colin Morgan is gay that is obvious.

Colin Morgan is eccentric, and very private, but he's not necessarily gay.

According to a couple people I spoke to back in the 'Merlin' days a decade ago who went to school in Ireland with Colin, he is known as straight.

And Bradley seemed much more comfortable and open-minded about the gay fan fiction about Merlin & Arthur when he was asked about it once. Colin, on the other hand, was not amused.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2018 9:54 PM

Well have you seen him in that Oscar WilIde movie? That is good though maybe Bradley is gay after all since he was so comfortable. I still think Colin is gay but it's possible he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2018 10:02 PM

And btw in High School no one knows anyone is gay, if you can hide it then you hide it in most cases. That is changing I admit but myself and all the gay guys I know or have heard of were not open in HS, some still are not out. Also I am younger than Colin and Bradley both by only 3-6 years so it's not a time's are better in his day situation.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2018 10:11 PM

I always took the fact that Colin was not amused with fanfics as a smoking gun that he is indeed closeted and gay. They would strike too close to home and fuel uncomfortable speculation. Bradley's ease with them kind of signals that he's comfortable and secure in his sexuality, whatever it may be.

by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2018 9:14 AM

Yeah I felt that's why Bradley seemed to take the lead on those questions about Merlin and Arthur. But what is Bradley's sexuality that he is so secure with? That is the question. If he isn't gay then he is misleading people (R8) and should let people know explicitly that he is straight if he is straight. I don't know why a straight actor would have to be so secretive, his fans might post some mean stuff for a while but they would get over it and I don't think any fans would do anything physically to her or him. I will say his fans are very, well, fanatical about him compared to other actors with millions of more followers. But I still don't get the secrecy,. If he is straight he will never keep a girl if he keeps her hidden away like Anne Frank, they don't seem to like that, but I wouldn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 26December 10, 2018 11:44 AM

R26, as was mentioned earlier, some of the Merlin fangirls harassed Georgia King until she had to shut down her Twitter account.

I think there's still an article online about it.

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2018 4:37 PM

Tbh, R8 sounds like a lot of speculation, reaching and wishful thinking. Bradley isn't misleading anyone. He isn't lying or actively trying to deceive the public. He doesn't owe the general public details of his private life. If he is gay or bi, sure it would be nice to have him out and proud, but it is very entitled to think that he has some higher obligation to come clean just to satisfy our curiosity. His right to privacy trumps our desire to know many times over, it isn't even a contest. If he is gay, more than anything, I'm impressed by how tight and loyal his inner circle is with nobody leaking anything for so long. If he is straight (or bi in a committed het relationship), he probably has reasons why he's keeping her out of the spotlight. Obsessed fangirls can be vile (see the abuse hurled at Charlie Hunnam's and Robert Pattison's girlfriends, for example, not to mention the abuse the wives of those Supernatural guys were exposed to). Not every private citizen is interested in going through that shit. It is more likely, though, that he isn't in a committed relationship and not particularly interested in one. I know that if I was that hot and rich and living my best life, I certainly wouldn't be.

by Anonymousreply 28December 10, 2018 4:45 PM

He doesn't seem to be a player.

He seems to try for longer-term relationships.

But we're still waiting for details from the poster who said at the end of the last thread that he broke up with his girlfriend.

I think they were together for a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2018 5:00 PM

LOL, yeah, that poster was so full of shit, saying something like that and then ghosting us! I'm really curious what information they have and what their sources are. Only record I was able to find was of Georgia King and sam RPF fanfiction with Angel Coulby, which is probably not grounded in reality.

by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2018 5:04 PM

Yeah, I don't think there's any proof that Angel Coulby and Bradley were together. They've never said so.

I think it was fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 31December 10, 2018 5:06 PM

How are Bradley and another DL fave, Cody Fern, similar?

by Anonymousreply 32December 10, 2018 5:12 PM

RE28 maybe you are right, but he is posting a lot of gay humor on his social media and I don't appreciate that if he is straight. If he is gay I guess it is ok because it is like he's trying to tell us when he isn't able to tell us due to his career. I def find the social media stuff hurtful if he is straight because being gay is not to be mocked or made into a joke. RE29 RE30 No it is true I am not going to give out her full name but she was wearing an engagement ring in photos with Bradley and now is not wearing one and posted a bunch of upset moody stuff in early October saying it wasn't meant to be and stuff. I feel bad for her if they were a legit couple, I guess I feel bad for her even it was for show. Hopefully they are both doing well.

by Anonymousreply 33December 10, 2018 6:13 PM

RE32 they are not similar unless they are both gay, that would be the only thing. Bradley James is way hotter than that guy in every way.

by Anonymousreply 34December 10, 2018 6:15 PM

Pictures of his tadger yet?

No? Then, leaving this thread….

by Anonymousreply 35December 10, 2018 6:15 PM

Thank you guys for being NICE other threads and blogs or whatever they are called are so hostile.

by Anonymousreply 36December 10, 2018 6:16 PM

I'd settle for a full view of his ass, R35.

At least we got part way there in 'Medici':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 10, 2018 6:19 PM

R35 he is a work of art in more ways than one. See Botticelli's Mars and Venus, I think Bradley looks better though.

by Anonymousreply 38December 10, 2018 6:27 PM

[quote]Pictures of his tadger yet?

No, but you could speculate on what it looks like.

Since he's British, he's probably uncut.

(Although he spent a few years of his childhood in America, so maybe he got snipped).

by Anonymousreply 39December 10, 2018 6:30 PM

Bradley broke up with J Ellen last month I suppose. She deleted their photos and she liked a tweet said ”Are they still friends” sth like that. And last week there was a story on her ins shows she and her girlfriend was on a double date with two guys(No Bradley). And most of the Bradley’s Fan account unfollowed her I think. I’m not a native speaker, hope you’ll understand what I’m saying:D Also in my opinion Colin Morgan is gay. He played 7 or 8 gay roles in his career, including two LGBT movies directed by two open gay director. Also his scene with Ben Wishaw in a show called Mojo was quite sexy. He shows feminine in some of his interviews with Bradley. just an example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 13, 2018 12:54 AM

Thanks for that post, R40.

by Anonymousreply 41December 13, 2018 1:01 AM

If you go to the previous Bradley thread, there are photos of Bradley & J Ellen at R290, R285 & R284.

I can't link to them directly because they are no longer active links.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 13, 2018 1:01 AM

Thanks R40. They broke up around October 1st I think. Yes Colin is gay. But do you think Bradley is gay/bi? it's hard to tell with some guys (unlike Colin), his GF/ex could have been for show. He liked a love/bromance video of himself and Sebastion de louzsa and posted a photo of them together in a naked embrace. as well a all the evidence above. Any chance he is friends or dating Kat McNamara? she always likes/comments on his IG/twitter, or at least twice she has.

by Anonymousreply 43December 13, 2018 3:20 PM

Kat McNamara is really gay friendly and has lots of gay actor friends like Will Tudor and his boyfriend. She was briefly rumored to be a lesbian herself, but is probably straight. She seems too young for Bradley and like it would be a complicated long distance relationship so probably she is just a fan. She posted back in his Damien days to promote the show, then didn't post about him for a while as far as I know, then commented a month or so ago (after he broke up with his GF) on a photo. How do they know each other? Maybe she is just supporting a(another) gay actor or maybe she is straight or they both are and she likes him. She is only 23 tho and not as pretty as his ex.

by Anonymousreply 44December 13, 2018 3:48 PM

Any clue as to why and his GF j broke up? That is the question. she is wearing all black lately.... I doubt it's an all black #metoo situation since she hinted they were still friends and I don't think he would do that. She may have felt used/abused tho if she found out he was gay (if he is gay) and was using her as a partner for events with eg weddings, parties, trips.

by Anonymousreply 45December 13, 2018 3:55 PM

Thanks for this info R40 and R42! This was very interesting,

by Anonymousreply 46December 13, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote]But do you think Bradley is gay/bi?

I don't think so, but he is secretive about his romantic life, and he's waited longer than most guys to get married/have children, etc.

by Anonymousreply 47December 13, 2018 9:18 PM

Yeah I mean 35 is still young (I think the average is 32 for marriage in the UK) and why the secrecy? Not many celebs go to such lengths. OF course not many have such obsessive fans. I hope he is gay but we may never know even if he does get married to a woman and have kids, bc look at George Clooney he is gay. I wish there wasn't such a taboo about being gay in Hollywood the world need gay role models for kids, possibly like Bowie is Bradley's gay hero (he loved the Labyrinth and Bowie was super gay in that).

by Anonymousreply 48December 13, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote]gay actor friends like Will Tudor and his boyfriend.

I've always thought Will Tudor might be gay.

How do you know Will has a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2018 1:01 AM

I"m not 100 percent but if you look at Kat Mcnamara's IG or WIll's IG account they has vacation pics of herself, Will and another guy named Matt Nallton if you go to Matt's IG there are a lot of pics of him and Will together. Plus that Game of Thrones role, I mean come on you can tell. I wish Bradley James was as easy to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2018 1:10 AM

Bradley also said in an interview that Santiago Cabrerra aka Lancelot was "ridiculously good looking..." but that doesn't mean much. He said he loved "the Labyrinth" 80's Bowie movie and watched it multiple times. Bowie is super gay/androgynous in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2018 1:15 AM

Thanks for the info on Will Tudor, R50.

Looks like the Mat Nalton guy is a photographer, and he does seem to spend a lot of time with Will, based on his IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2018 1:23 AM

As for Bradley & Colin, I remember early on in their 'Merlin' days they did an interview with Jonathan Ross, and he was surprised when they both said they didn't have girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2018 1:25 AM

yes and Ross started with have you the ladies come knocking? then switched are you with "someone" at the moment very ambiguous instead of saying have u got a GF. maybe he picked up on Bradley being gay, or maybe not. In another interview Bradley again said little has changed in his dating life an "no one" is beating his door down again avoiding gender or saying girls.

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2018 1:55 AM

Also in the Ross interview Bradley mentions Vivienne Westwood shoes! straight guys do not typically know Vivienne Westwood. Maybe it's a more well known brand in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 55December 14, 2018 2:03 AM

If he is gay/bi, is there a chance that he already has a secret boyfriend? He hasn’t been wearing his thumb ring since 2015 maybe.

by Anonymousreply 56December 14, 2018 2:13 AM

yep he could def be with a guy for sure. IF it wasn't for being so secretive about his ex J then I would not think he was straight. They never kiss in the pictures with her and a comment on her IG page went on about they knew some friend of their's and that Bradley and Jay were a fake relationship. It could be a crazy fan lying, but for what? I can't fathom lying about that, they had to know it would accomplish nothing.. so who the hell knows.

by Anonymousreply 57December 14, 2018 2:21 AM

Also he could be straight and someone told him what the thumb ring meant or he could have lost it. I heard on one forum that he supposedly got it from a group of friends in High School but it sounded like B.S. I had a friend in college that wore a thumb ring, but he was totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2018 2:23 AM

Thank [R57] [R58] [R55].I haven’t seen this interview but Maybe it’s because Colin’s(Merlin’s) boots in Merlin was from Vivien Westwood so they knew it. Sorry if I’m wrong. Btw they were sighted in a bar in May 2013 when Bradley was supposed to be dating Georgia King. The fans took a picture with them both but were told by one of them not to public the photo cause he won’t like it. Anyway the fans put the photo on the website later.

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2018 2:41 AM

what was in the photo? unless it was Georgia and Bradley kissing I don't really believe it. The relationship with J felt kind of real but with Georgia she and Bradley never held hands, they never went public which didn't make sense for two actors. And when Georgia got chased of Twitter Bradley said "please leave alone the people that I am ALLEGEDLY dating." and he used all caps like that. neither confirmed it even after the twitter thing. An again he said "people" avoiding gender. there is one photo where Georgia may have been in his lap but they were in a bar and it is hard to tell, plus they never even held hands. I've had girls that are friends sit in my lap no big deal. They could have ben fuck buddies or just friends way I see it.

by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2018 2:48 AM

Vivienne Westwood makes mens shoes, but no boots like that I don't believe. I guess it is possible that they could be custom VW shoes but I seriously doubt it, merlin had a big budget but I don't think $1200 boots would have been practical. She has worked in costume design before tho, but it sounded like a joke. And also if they were by VW it's still impressive Bradley would know that. Maybe it was a joke on the set.

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2018 2:55 AM

I can't wait for the medici series, he's the Gorgeous Giuliano de Medici. It is a very straight role, but there is a certain bromance between him and Botticelli. In every role he gets there is some sort of gay or homoerotic element for his character. All except maybe Homeland and also Underworld but the costume was gay lol.

by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2018 3:04 AM

R60 I didn’t find any photo he was kissing her but only one she was kissing on his face and one they were holding hands.

by Anonymousreply 63December 14, 2018 3:31 AM

Sorry I mean Bradley and Colin were seen in a bar during that time Bradley was supposed to be with Georgia. According to the fans he was waiting for Colin alone. The fans took a picture with them both and were told not to public the photo. Maybe that doesn’t mean anything just saying.

by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2018 4:02 AM

[quote]some friend of their's and that Bradley and Jay were a fake relationship.

Jay Ellen doesn't look beautiful enough to me for a hot actor like Bradley, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 65December 14, 2018 4:08 AM

Nobody for Freddie Stroma and Bradley James?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2018 4:36 AM

R66, that wet t-shirt outlines his muscular chest pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 67December 14, 2018 4:41 AM

Bradley had a photo with his friends wearing a “Frankie Say Relax”tank and a headband.

by Anonymousreply 68December 14, 2018 9:57 AM

Yes I always thought that was a sign that Frankie says relax shirt. Keep in mind tho it was an 80's party, but still isn't that a kind of gay song/singer? He is in many different pictures where he is photographed with all women, but of course he has def got guy friends too.

by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2018 1:01 PM

R66 Yeah Freddie and Bradley were at a Halloween party (Freddie was dressed as a lizard or something) and in every guy in the photograph is openly gay except Freddie and Bradley. There is also a pretty girl in the picture standing in front of Bradley but I don't know who she is... Freddie Stroma is married tho and looks like legit marriage.

by Anonymousreply 70December 14, 2018 1:05 PM

R 63 what photo where she was kissing on him? haven't seen that one.... He could be lib or dated her for real and just not have come to terms yet with being gay, some people never come t terms with who they are til much later in life (eg Caitlyn Jenner not that Bradley is like her) but he seems ver self aware so I don't know. I think he could be gay just like Richard Madden, but Bradley is better looking and seems straighter and would make a way better James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2018 1:49 PM

Wonder what the story is as to why Bradley dressed up in drag?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 14, 2018 10:17 PM

R72, I think R8 described it:

[quote] DRESSING DRAG he was seen dressed as a female tennis player, although the theme of the party was drag by the looks of it.

by Anonymousreply 73December 14, 2018 10:22 PM

Yes thank you R72 the biggest clue of them all. SO I heard it was an "assignment for drama school." but it sounded like a lie. I'm pretty sure this was a drag party that was after school hours or it could have been an assignment. I will say that if it was an assignment that is strange because there could be leal ramifications for forcing students to cross dress. so he could have probably refused. Also I think he is the only one that wore a skirt lol. I was in a frat and we did some silly drag thing (I didn't participate) and a bunch of the straight guys, well they were almost al straight, dressed in drag no complaints. Maybe he is just that secure in his sexuality but it does raise questions along with everything else above.

by Anonymousreply 74December 14, 2018 10:27 PM

It looks like it is on campus so it could be an assignment but also there is a girl in one of the phots who is not cross dressing.

by Anonymousreply 75December 14, 2018 10:49 PM

Here's Bradley departing the GLAAD Awards in 2013, with his supposed then girlfriend Georgia King:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 14, 2018 11:04 PM

nice ass and nice hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 14, 2018 11:12 PM

Key word is supposed there R75. Someone on another forum said that a Colin fan saw Bradley and Georgia having sex in a hotel room with the curtain open, but it sounded like a complete lie. Anyone know anything about that?

by Anonymousreply 78December 14, 2018 11:12 PM

R77 gross I din't know porn pics were allowed. plus Bradley has a way better body then that. about to get off this forum if I see anymore of that.

by Anonymousreply 79December 14, 2018 11:13 PM

R78, that story sounds like nonsense. Bradley barely showed any affection to Georgia in public, so I doubt he would be so indiscreet.

R79, yes porn pics are allowed here, but try not to overreact to R77's pic. I would think Colin would be the more likely bottom, though.

by Anonymousreply 80December 14, 2018 11:18 PM

Thank you R80 in regards to Georgia and Bradley having sex and being seen, sounds like complete trash to me too.

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2018 11:38 PM

Also he said he was really excited to work with Tobias Menzies and said he would really like a career like that... First of all his career is already better than Tobias Menzies and second why Tobias Menzies? ate the time of the interview it was 6 months to a year after Tobias Menzies did that highly publicized Mae on male sex/rape scene in Outlander just saying....

by Anonymousreply 82December 15, 2018 1:15 AM

His career is better than Tobias Menzies?

I'm not sure on that. Tobias Menzies is probably considered a more versatile actor overall by directors than Bradley, and has done quite a lot of stuff.

Menzies isn't the "hunk" that Bradley is, but he's had a decent career.

by Anonymousreply 83December 15, 2018 1:19 AM

Well Bradley James has a net worth 4x more than Menzies which is wha I go by as far as success. Menzies is not hot if you ask me, not ugly either. but the episode with the rape/sex scene is very provocative and they even make a really beautiful reference to KING Arthur IN THE episode,. Menzies is a top in Outlander, maybe Bradley is too, or maybe he is straight lol.

by Anonymousreply 84December 15, 2018 1:52 AM

[quote] has a net worth 4x more than Menzies which is wha I go by as far as success.

That’s rather sad.

by Anonymousreply 85December 15, 2018 1:56 AM

I'm no philistine but money makes the world go 'round. The outlander scene is pretty horrifying but I just can't help but feel he meant something by that comment about Menzies who he had mentioned to his agent whoever before the Underworld role came along.

by Anonymousreply 86December 15, 2018 2:04 AM

Where are you getting the Net Worth figures?

And aren't those sites known to be pretty inaccurate?

by Anonymousreply 87December 15, 2018 2:12 AM

Yes I'm sure they are but lets not argue over that I don't really care, I just think Tobias is a strange choice of who's career he wants to emulate. Any evidence he is gay? give me some hope guys.

by Anonymousreply 88December 15, 2018 1:33 PM

Do you think Bradley is a coward? Is he

by Anonymousreply 89December 15, 2018 3:53 PM

Of course I don't think he is a coward. Do u think that? I hate the term "in the closet" with a passion there is nothing shameful or cowardly about being private or not advertising that you are gay as it is sadly necessary in lots of jobs including acting as well as certain families and social circles that may not accept that about someone. Some people have trouble accepting it about themselves. My issue are these gay references on his social media that either indicate that he is gay (which would make them ok) or are poking fun at homosexuality (which is not ok). I hope he is gay or bi, he would be the all time perfect gay man that defies stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 90December 15, 2018 4:04 PM

And yes some avatars are open about being gay but those are all an anomaly.

by Anonymousreply 91December 15, 2018 4:08 PM

actors*

by Anonymousreply 92December 15, 2018 4:08 PM

R90, I don't think Bradley has made that many specific gay references on Twitter that I can see.

by Anonymousreply 93December 15, 2018 10:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 16, 2018 1:47 AM

What do you think Bradley’s favorite color is?

by Anonymousreply 95December 16, 2018 1:54 AM

Yellow.

by Anonymousreply 96December 16, 2018 1:59 AM

Why yellow?

by Anonymousreply 97December 16, 2018 2:09 AM

I remember Eoin was once drunk and said something on Twitter to imply Bradley liked men. Bradley unfollowed him for a long time though he deleted the tweet a few hours later.

by Anonymousreply 98December 16, 2018 2:52 AM

Wow, I've never heard that before, R98.

Did any of the Merlin fangirls say anything, or did it end up getting discussed on any forums?

by Anonymousreply 99December 16, 2018 4:26 AM

R97 I presume it’s referring to the YST (Yellow Skin Troll).

by Anonymousreply 100December 16, 2018 5:55 AM

R98 that is highly interesting. Do you remember what was said by Eoin specifically or a general idea of what he said?Come on R98 I'd love to hear more on this.

by Anonymousreply 101December 16, 2018 2:56 PM

My bf used to have that rocking chair....

by Anonymousreply 102December 16, 2018 3:27 PM

Yes, R98, we need more details.

by Anonymousreply 103December 16, 2018 10:40 PM

[quote] I presume it’s referring to the YST (Yellow Skin Troll).

What does Bradley have to do with the YST?

by Anonymousreply 104December 16, 2018 11:27 PM

DL should fix him up with Justin Hartley. Now that would be a gay power couple. Not to mention the YST would probably expire in ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 105December 16, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote] DL should fix him up with Justin Hartley. Now that would be a gay power couple. Not to mention the YST would probably expire in ecstasy.

Why would Bradley and Justin Hartley excite the YST?

by Anonymousreply 106December 16, 2018 11:48 PM

R98 just ghosted us? that's cold. this Hartley guy looks good but too old for BJ

by Anonymousreply 107December 17, 2018 12:28 AM

R107, I suppose we have to take what people post here with a grain of salt, too.

You never know when someone might be making something up.

by Anonymousreply 108December 17, 2018 1:57 AM

I don't think they would make that up, way t o elaborate and for what reason?

by Anonymousreply 109December 17, 2018 1:58 AM

Well, why would Eoin imply that Bradley liked men? And why would Bradley unfollow him?

I've never heard that before, although R98 says that Eoin was drunk, so that's a possible explanation.

by Anonymousreply 110December 17, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote] DL should fix him up with Justin Hartley. Now that would be a gay power couple. Not to mention the YST would probably expire in ecstasy.

Why Bradley and Hartley?

by Anonymousreply 111December 17, 2018 2:12 AM

I just can't fathom someone making something like that up for no good reason, but anything is possible. If Bradley did unfollow him it would seem guilty like he is actually gay. Eoin is a bit further down the ladder on people Bradley follows on twitter compared to the other Merlin people so it could def be true, he could have unfollowed briefly at some point.

by Anonymousreply 112December 17, 2018 2:17 AM

idk how this person knew Eoin was drunk tho R10. Also it's hard to know how explicitly Eoin "implied" that Bradley was gay, it must have been very explicit to get unfollowed.

by Anonymousreply 113December 17, 2018 2:41 AM

You would think Bradley would want to ignore it or laugh about it, rather than drawing attention to it by unfollowing another actor and raising questions.

by Anonymousreply 114December 17, 2018 4:35 AM

I heard it from a friend who doesn’t speak English so maybe it’s not accurate. Bradley once posted a nude photo than Eoin said that he was picking men on social media, sth like that. Eoin later apologized, saying he was drunk. It was a joke maybe but Eoin ”joked” about his orientation several times just saying.

by Anonymousreply 115December 17, 2018 9:19 AM

What in the world R115 that just raises more questions. Bradley could not have posted a nude shot of himself or that would be out there somewhere for sure and Twitter would have not allowed it, maybe a shirtless picture... That explains how it was known that Eoin was drunk, and if he and Bradley both got bent out of shape by unfollowing and Eoin apologizing then that is really suspect. A lot of guys joke with gay humor or whatever but to have a such a serious reaction seems like he is gay. I'm guessing that Eoin commented on a shirtless pic (probably from Damien) and Bradley got panicked or offended and unfollowed, IF Eoin did a whole apology then that is really questionable. It's funny on another forum I heard Bradley uses Twitter to pick up girls, but it sounded like a lie.

by Anonymousreply 116December 17, 2018 1:40 PM

He's prob straight knowing me, I always go for the straight ones. Seems like 80% of actors are gay and I go gaga for the straight one lol. Still with all that Bowie and other stuff he could be gay. Anyone know any straight guys with a Bowie obsession and wear Bowie T-Shirts and watched the Labyrinth over and over?

by Anonymousreply 117December 17, 2018 1:48 PM

When asked why he wanted to do underworld on twitter he said" Tobias Menzies, Charles Dance, owning his own vampire teeth AND SATISFYING HIS LEATHER FETISH. Once again hard to tell if he is joking. I don't think straight guys really have a leather fetish and I'm guessing that very few are familiar with the term right?

by Anonymousreply 118December 17, 2018 4:18 PM

Will someone please clarify what Justin Hartley and Bradley have to do with each other? I don’t think they’ve been in a project together.

by Anonymousreply 119December 17, 2018 4:30 PM

no they have not. I think just because Hartley has done a gay character, stupid reason and I don't even really know who Hartley is.

by Anonymousreply 120December 17, 2018 4:36 PM

Another tidbit in my convincing myself Bradley James may be gay; a friend posted a pride picture (not of Bradley) when he was hanging out with Bradley James that same day (Pride/world-cup festivities) and some actor who isn't famous commented "it's coming home/OUT" as in he's coming out. The "It's coming home" was made famous by Bradley for the World Cup, him ands friend did a whole King Arthur clip dubbed with "it's coming home" so It's associated with Bradley James. Was this actor trying to tell us something?

by Anonymousreply 121December 17, 2018 4:43 PM

With regards to the "nude" picture that someone mentioned above, the only thing I remember is that Bradley & some of the Merlin guys posted a photo posing with a guy with a bare butt.

by Anonymousreply 122December 17, 2018 8:59 PM

Yeah I've seen that photo, they were all goofing off in a photo booth, I think that was a Merlin wrap party but not sure. I don't think that is the photo they are referring to. I'm guessing it was some shirtless pic but not sure, it could be a lie or Eoin was just joking who the heck knows, but there is a gap between Bradley following Tom Hopper, other Merlin people and Eoin so maybe it is true and he unfollowed Eoin for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 123December 17, 2018 9:22 PM

Anyone else think Bradley James is gay/bi or that any of the evidence on this page is convincing?

by Anonymousreply 124December 17, 2018 9:23 PM

needing some solidarity on this

by Anonymousreply 125December 17, 2018 9:39 PM

I've usually assumed he was just a straight guy that was very private about his romantic life.

But I don't know for sure.

His personal life is a little unusual in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 126December 17, 2018 9:41 PM

[quote] needing some solidarity on this

Why? I’m sure our opinions will keep differing until we have verifiable evidence.

by Anonymousreply 127December 17, 2018 9:42 PM

I guess R125 just wants to know if there's a consensus on Bradley.

That's often the case on a lot of these male celebrity "is he gay" threads.

by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2018 9:52 PM

Most likely we will never gat verifiable evidence even if he gets married that's the actor's world eg George Clooney and the like. But anyways he of course seems straight but that's not uncommon to not be able to tell. Yes R128 thanks just making sure I'm not alone on this thought.

by Anonymousreply 129December 17, 2018 9:55 PM

Well, most of the time we *eventually* find out something about an actor's romantic life.

Eg. they eventually come out when they're older, or they eventually get married, or eventually adopt a child, etc.

If Bradley does one of those things, it would presumably be reported.

by Anonymousreply 130December 17, 2018 9:59 PM

yes it would be reported and that would indicate that he was straight, but like I said for actors they do a lot of for showmances, even getting married and having kids so we may never know 100%. hopefully he is gay as he would be an asset to our team lol

by Anonymousreply 131December 17, 2018 10:22 PM

Painting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 18, 2018 1:53 PM

So, what do you think Bradley is like in bed?

by Anonymousreply 133December 18, 2018 10:31 PM

I think he sleeps face down on his right cheek.

by Anonymousreply 134December 18, 2018 10:34 PM

Does he sleep naked, or wear underwear?

I remember when he did the on the road documentary with Colin Morgan back in the "Merlin" days, they showed him getting up out of bed wearing boxer shorts and going to take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 135December 19, 2018 10:58 PM

New clips of Bradley speaking Italian!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 24, 2018 7:09 PM

He's ridiculously cute <3

by Anonymousreply 137December 24, 2018 7:10 PM

Any Italians here who can tell us how good his Italian is?

by Anonymousreply 138December 26, 2018 9:15 PM

Bradley posted a photo with his Mum:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2018 9:12 PM

his pink smooth fukhole has brought much joy to men

by Anonymousreply 140December 29, 2018 12:57 AM

Are you able to provide details, R140?

by Anonymousreply 141December 29, 2018 1:00 AM

hungry bottom, awesome!

by Anonymousreply 142December 29, 2018 1:12 AM

Still waiting for the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 143December 29, 2018 3:02 AM

Let's rank his male co-stars! Who does he go the best with? Colin Morgan, Omid Abtahi or Daniel Sharman?

by Anonymousreply 144December 30, 2018 4:22 PM

He was Arthur is that mildly entertaining Merlin show yes? He actually seems hotter now than he did on the show

by Anonymousreply 145December 30, 2018 4:53 PM

Yes, R145, he was Arthur on the BBC's 'Merlin'.

It ran for 5 seasons, and DL used to have threads on it.

Anyway, he's 35 now and is on Season 2 of 'Medici' with Daniel Sharman as his brother.

by Anonymousreply 146December 30, 2018 9:01 PM

Do I need to watch season one? Of Medici?

by Anonymousreply 147December 30, 2018 9:34 PM

R147, it's probably not essential to watch Season 1.

Season 2 takes place a few decades later and can probably stand alone.

by Anonymousreply 148December 30, 2018 9:46 PM

I don't recommend watching season 1 of Medici. I thought it was complete rubbish. There is a huge time jump between that and the second season, so I suppose you won't be missing much.

by Anonymousreply 149December 31, 2018 6:39 AM

I laughed at this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 1, 2019 9:25 AM

More!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 1, 2019 9:29 AM

So Bradley went on a fishing trip to Cornwall with his friends for New Year's Eve?

Kind of an unusual way to celebrate New Year's.

by Anonymousreply 152January 1, 2019 9:40 AM

Bradley with his friends on New Year's Eve:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 1, 2019 9:28 PM

O-face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 3, 2019 5:06 AM

Thanks, R154.

Would love to see Bradley's real O-face in a gay sex video or jerk off vid.

by Anonymousreply 155January 3, 2019 6:10 AM

Medici Season 2 preview with several shots of Bradley:

Begins January 25th on Netflix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 7, 2019 8:16 PM

He looks good in this shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 10, 2019 7:04 PM

Based on the New Year's Eve trip he took with his friends to Cornwall, it doesn't look like he has a significant other right now.

He also seems to hang out a lot with that overweight chick who is an actress/producer.

by Anonymousreply 158January 10, 2019 8:44 PM

He shared this link on his Twitter and here I am trying to figure out if it says anything at all about him! :D He's very low-key when it comes to social media, so everything he posts seems important when he does it, LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 14, 2019 7:19 PM

I find it curious that a guy like Bradley who seems to be such a jock on the one hand and is big into football, etc. also seems to hang out with a very artistic group of friends and a chubby female friend who seems almost like a faghag.

by Anonymousreply 160January 14, 2019 8:21 PM

I'm constantly surprised by how articulate and intelligent he is when he speaks. Usually, these blond, good looking, jock types aren't good with stringing words together into anything more than a simple sentence, let alone any complex cognitive skills.

by Anonymousreply 161January 14, 2019 10:30 PM

And in the clips at R136, he sounds like he was able to speak the Italian language pretty well.

Maybe an Italian DLer can rate his Italian for us?

by Anonymousreply 162January 17, 2019 12:40 AM

Well, this is adorable! They are one short, though (OK, maybe two :D)!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 17, 2019 8:33 PM

Medici preview clip of Bradley:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 17, 2019 10:55 PM

This link might work better:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165January 17, 2019 11:05 PM

Looking really cute in pink in these promo pics!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 18, 2019 7:40 PM

Wonder why he chose pink?

by Anonymousreply 167January 18, 2019 9:14 PM

He does look good and happy. His skin looks pinkish for once.

by Anonymousreply 168January 18, 2019 9:49 PM

I just find it an interesting coincidence that he chose to wore wink after all the chat above about him possibly being gay.

Maybe he is teasing DL? :)

by Anonymousreply 169January 18, 2019 9:55 PM

wink = pink

by Anonymousreply 170January 18, 2019 9:56 PM

Bradley shows up 10.00 minutes in! :D

He says he's working on a new project but isn't allowed to talk about it yet. Apparently, it involves a lot of green screen. What do you guys think? Another fantasy?

I'm glad he's getting work, I love seeing his face! I think I'm mildly obsessed, lol. He's positively glowing for this interview! Pink is very flattering on him! :D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 22, 2019 8:09 AM

Lead in "The Liberator" Netflix series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 22, 2019 6:44 PM

More of this guy?!

Patsy says it best:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 22, 2019 6:54 PM

[quote]Lead in "The Liberator" Netflix series.

Impressive. Things seem to be going well for Bradley.

Hope he takes his clothes off a lot.

by Anonymousreply 174January 22, 2019 9:21 PM

Season 2 of 'Medici' begins tomorrow on Netflix.

Bradley's nude scene comes in Episode 4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 24, 2019 11:48 PM

Thanks, R175.

by Anonymousreply 176January 25, 2019 6:03 AM

Daniel's nude scene will be in the same episode:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 25, 2019 6:11 AM

Yawn. Daniel. All I want is Bradley.

by Anonymousreply 178January 25, 2019 6:15 AM

So, if somebody is not following them, please do so! I want to see what Bradley sent them! Hopefully, it will be nudes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 25, 2019 8:53 PM

Nice idea, R179, but Bradley's boyfriend is probably the only one who gets to see his nudes.

by Anonymousreply 180January 25, 2019 9:12 PM

No nudes after all, lol! He's still cute, though <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 26, 2019 9:28 AM

One of the Bradley fan accounts on IG posted these stills from an upcoming project:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 26, 2019 8:06 PM

Here's the trailer, it's for some Polish movie. I think he plays a villain and shows up briefly. I've heard it described as 'World War II meets James Bond'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 26, 2019 8:34 PM

R183, yes, I think Bradley posted a cap on his IG last year -

Looks like he plays an American Air Force officer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 26, 2019 11:29 PM

Nice read for Merlin fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 29, 2019 10:12 AM

Bradley with Synnove Karlsen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 1, 2019 10:15 AM

Bradley looks handsome in the suit.

by Anonymousreply 187February 1, 2019 10:27 AM

More pics of him in the suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 1, 2019 2:55 PM

And another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 1, 2019 2:55 PM

He’s starting to look more pink. I wonder whether he’s spending more time in the UK this winter now that filming is done?

by Anonymousreply 190February 1, 2019 3:01 PM

I think he lives in Los Angeles now.

His father has lived in the U.S. for many years, and Bradley lived in the U.S. for a few years as a kid, which is one of the reasons he can do a decent American accent.

by Anonymousreply 191February 1, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote] I think he lives in Los Angeles now.

Interesting. I wonder why his skin color is now pinkish rather than its usual color.

by Anonymousreply 192February 1, 2019 9:49 PM

Bradley as the sex toy of Lara Pulver in "Underworld: Blood Wars":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 1, 2019 9:55 PM

Bradley interviewed about his 'Medici' role:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 2, 2019 11:56 PM

Beautiful guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 7, 2019 12:44 AM

Do you think he has a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 196February 7, 2019 1:00 AM

Cute photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 7, 2019 7:10 AM

I wonder if Bradley & Daniel got up to any fun together, R197?

by Anonymousreply 198February 7, 2019 8:26 PM

Bradley with a DL fan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 8, 2019 12:08 AM

He has the most amazing dark blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 200February 8, 2019 3:49 AM

Agreed, R200.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 8, 2019 5:10 AM

Link from Bradley's Twitter to a video about the cast speaking Italian (has some segments with him being cute):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202February 8, 2019 7:58 PM

Thanks for the video link, R202.

by Anonymousreply 203February 8, 2019 10:42 PM

New pic posted on one of the Bradley fansites:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204February 12, 2019 12:26 AM

Are both his parents British or is one of them American?

by Anonymousreply 205February 14, 2019 3:09 AM

R205, when Bradley was a kid, his parents moved from the UK to the US for a few years. I think it was for the career of Bradley's Dad.

Bradley went to school in Florida for a couple years (I think in the Jacksonville area). His parents ended up divorcing, and Bradley & his 2 sisters returned to the UK with his Mom. His Dad stayed in the United States to continue his business career.

Bradley used to come to the U.S. during the 'Merlin' years to visit his Dad (who I think lives in California or Florida). Now that Bradley is living part of the year in the U.S., he visits his Dad often. (Although he's basically said in interviews that he's always been closer to his Mom).

by Anonymousreply 206February 14, 2019 5:15 AM

Somebody caught him on video with his mother a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207February 14, 2019 10:59 AM

Somewhat off topic, but yeah, here are two of his Merlin co-stars about to have some fun in the bedroom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 14, 2019 11:02 AM

R206 Very interesting. What are his parents' names?

by Anonymousreply 209February 14, 2019 12:23 PM

R207, yes, Bradley has always seemed close to his Mum and seems to have a good relationship with her.

R209, I don't know what his parents' names are, although his real last name is Gregory.

He was born Bradley James Gregory.

One of the reasons he can do a better American accent than most British actors is because he lived in Florida for a few years as a kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 14, 2019 6:44 PM

Which about Bradley is more amazing, his dark blue eyes or his bubble butt?

by Anonymousreply 211February 15, 2019 2:18 AM

Ass.

by Anonymousreply 212February 15, 2019 2:24 AM

Same here, R212.

I can't help myself from being drawn to it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 15, 2019 5:23 AM

New pic Bradley posted from London:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 17, 2019 9:51 AM

Really nice fanart of Bradley <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 20, 2019 12:09 PM

r211 His old nose that is sadly no more is what I loved about him the most.

by Anonymousreply 216February 20, 2019 12:30 PM

So does anyone have any theories as to why a hunky actor like Bradley seems to have only had a few girlfriends over the past decade or why the few girls he has been seen with seem to be just average looking?

I find it a bit curious that a hunky actor that works with pretty actresses (and has thousands of Merlin & Medici fangirls who want to get into his pants) doesn't seem that interested in being with hot girls.

by Anonymousreply 217February 20, 2019 8:14 PM

We need more Bradley pics.

by Anonymousreply 218February 21, 2019 3:59 AM

Here's Bradley with the girl he was supposedly dating last year (they've now broken up).

There's nothing wrong with her -- she's pleasant enough looking and would do for the average guy.

But how come a hunky actor like Bradley doesn't want to score hotter girls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 21, 2019 4:31 AM

His ass isn't big at all. He's also said to be a bit of a douche.

by Anonymousreply 220February 21, 2019 4:44 AM

[quote] His ass isn't big at all.

Which celebs or athletes do you think have big asses?

by Anonymousreply 221February 21, 2019 4:52 AM

R220, I don't know what asses you're looking at, but Bradley's is definitely above average.

And I've actually read on other sites from fans who have met him at conventions and in public that he's nicer than a lot of other actors.

by Anonymousreply 222February 21, 2019 7:16 AM

Who says Bradley's a douche R22? I never heard anything but good things about him and he seems much loved by his co-workers. But then again, you also made the choice to diss his ass, which is gorgeous, so I'm going to take anything you say with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 223February 21, 2019 5:52 PM

Here is Bradley talking about his crush on Barbara Hershey. I totally believe it, they had crazy chemistry in Damien. Cute video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 21, 2019 8:24 PM

R224, would a young straight guy growing up really have a crush on Barbara Hershey?

by Anonymousreply 225February 22, 2019 5:58 AM

IDK, R225, she's definitely hot. Plus, I understood it as him saying he developed a crush while working with her and I can definitely see that happening because she's still gorgeous and she seems fascinating. In any case, straight or not, I think there is nothing conventional about Bradley and his sexual preferences.

by Anonymousreply 226February 22, 2019 6:42 AM

R226, I got the sense that his crush referred to him liking her as a young guy *before* he worked with her as his mother figure on "Damien".

And while she was attractive when she was younger, she wasn't really a big sex symbol or a household name. Would a young British boy really know who she was?

I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 227February 22, 2019 6:51 AM

So, today Bradley hid and disabled comments on a piece of Medici fanart he reposted on his Instagram. Does anyone know what went down in those comments? There is a rumour going around that people were bringing up his girlfriend in the comments

Not sure if it's relevant, but the artist is very active in the Merlin fandom and has done a lot of gay (although tame) stuff. He didn't credit her and link back to her profile and I have wondered if that's the reason, not wanting to encourage that part of the fandom. But then, why would he post her art in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 228February 23, 2019 8:12 PM

[quote]There is a rumour going around that people were bringing up his girlfriend in the comments

I have no idea, but there is a poster here who said that Bradley's ex-girlfriend has implied he's gay on social media.

by Anonymousreply 229February 24, 2019 2:10 AM

He has removed post completely now. I have to say, it's not a good look. I can't think of a single charitable reason why he would choose to delete the post entirely rather than to link properly to the artist. The only thing that comes to mind is that the closet/internalised homophobia are toxic drugs. I really want to believe that he is better than that, but I must admit that my crush on him has taken a hit.

by Anonymousreply 230February 24, 2019 7:48 AM

R230, it's strange that Bradley would take down the post like that. I wonder what is going on?

by Anonymousreply 231February 24, 2019 1:28 PM

He deleted it because the author asked him to tag her. Obviously he couldn’t do that. But guys, He’s already posted an artwork created by an artist whose IG account is full of gay fan arts and he knows that but still posted her art work. He knows that lots of people would recognize her work and maybe someone would tag her in the comment, but still posted that picture. Maybe he didn’t want everyone to click on her profile, like his coworker maybe?

by Anonymousreply 232February 24, 2019 3:21 PM

Why could he 'obviously' not tag her, R232?

Of course he should have tagged her and she was right to ask him to do so! You do not repost artists' work without credit, ever, it's such poor form. He has tagged and properly credited every other artist whose work he shared. He knows it should be done and why you don't share art without crediting, he isn't stupid. He just chose not to. He deliberately decided not to and has been so dishonest about it from the start.

Please give me one single explanation for his behaviour that doesn't involve homophobia, I would love to hear it, because my opinion of him has taken a massive nosedive.

I really thought he was better than this. He is clearly saying straight art of his characters is OK, but gay is not. And if anyone is wondering, all the art is very innocent, humorous and cute, there is nothing offensive or vulgar about it that could excuse this. He has been very deliberate about this too. He definitely didn't want to share her profile, which is obvious from the way he snubbed her when he first posted the picture. When people recognized her work and linked to her profile in the comments, he hid and disabled the comments. When people started calling him out on it, he chose to delete everything rather than give her credit. This was not a mistake, he knew what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 233February 24, 2019 4:19 PM

[quote]I really thought he was better than this. He is clearly saying straight art of his characters is OK, but gay is not.

But that sounds a bit out of character. Back in the 'Merlin' days, it was Bradley who was usually okay with the slash fiction involving Arthur & Merlin -- it was Colin Morgan who didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2019 8:50 PM

People change, I guess, and not always for the better.

by Anonymousreply 235February 25, 2019 7:39 AM

Bradley just posted a new pic.

Looks like he's in San Diego:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 25, 2019 7:43 AM

He is not homophobic. There’s a reason that I suspect but cannot tell coz I’m not sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 237February 25, 2019 9:39 AM

R237, are you the poster who said that Bradley's ex-girlfriend has been implying he's gay on social media?

by Anonymousreply 238February 25, 2019 10:27 AM

Please share, R237, this is an anonymous gossip board, it's not like anyone can sue you for libel. We are all perfectly capable of taking anything you say with a grain of salt and it's not like it can make him look worse. Or can it?

by Anonymousreply 239February 25, 2019 2:31 PM

I don't know about Bradley James but isn't it an basically an open secret that his Merlin co-star Colin Morgan is gay.

by Anonymousreply 240February 25, 2019 6:51 PM

He is in a glass closet but I don’t think he will come out soon.

by Anonymousreply 241February 25, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote]He is not homophobic. There’s a reason that I suspect but cannot tell coz I’m not sure about that.

But this is the thread to discuss it.

by Anonymousreply 242February 28, 2019 1:39 AM

If this whole thing isn't about Bradley and some weird gay panic that suddenly surfaced after years of gay-friendly behaviour, then I wonder if it is about Colin and his closet. I doubt that they were actually ever together like many people seem to think, but he seemed to genuinely love the guy, in whatever capacity. Maybe he wants to keep him in his life but having people writing and drawing porn with their faces on it makes it awkward. Idk. I'm trying very hard to give him the benefit of doubt, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 243February 28, 2019 8:15 AM

In any case, I wish the poster with 'suspicions' would stop acting coy and enlighten the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 244February 28, 2019 8:17 AM

R244, on another thread there was a poster who said that Bradley's ex-girlfriend has been implying on social media that he's gay, so who knows what's going on

by Anonymousreply 245February 28, 2019 11:26 AM

Which thread was this, R245?

by Anonymousreply 246February 28, 2019 12:00 PM

R246, I think it was either on the previous Bradley thread, or on the previous 'Who Will Come Out in 2019?' thread.

by Anonymousreply 247February 28, 2019 12:11 PM

Bradley and Co. being giant dorks in Poland:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 3, 2019 2:03 PM

Bradley also hangs out a lot with a fat female friend who is an actress/producer in the UK.

They were together on New Year's Eve with some other friends.

Faghag?

by Anonymousreply 249March 4, 2019 3:00 AM

More pics please, his dark blue eyes give Liz Taylor a run for her money.

by Anonymousreply 250March 4, 2019 3:38 AM

His dark blue eyes, R250:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 5, 2019 2:59 AM

Does he have any recent projects other than that Medici series?

by Anonymousreply 252March 8, 2019 3:36 AM

Yes, R252.

He was just given the lead in a new Netflix series. I think it was posted above.

by Anonymousreply 253March 8, 2019 4:54 AM

We need more pics of Bradley and his amazing eyes, which are so beautiful they look like a special effect.

by Anonymousreply 254March 8, 2019 12:45 PM

Do you think Bradley & Colin did the deed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 11, 2019 7:49 AM

Bradley through the years:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 12, 2019 5:50 AM

He’s catnip for

by Anonymousreply 257March 12, 2019 6:13 AM

For what?

by Anonymousreply 258March 12, 2019 10:18 AM

Bradley's buddy Colin has a new movie coming out "Benjamin", another gay part (his 3rd or 4th by now). Wonder what his very catholic parents think of that? .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259March 12, 2019 7:49 PM

R259 It is his 5th or 6th gay part if you include his theatre play “A Prayer For My Daughter” and “Mojo” ( in which he had a lot of sexual tension with Ben Wishaw. )

by Anonymousreply 260March 13, 2019 2:31 PM

Sorry not A Prayer for My Daughter, it was My Private Life.

by Anonymousreply 261March 14, 2019 1:10 AM

I posted this on the Colin Morgan thread:

According to the guys on FM Forums who saw Colin naked at the New Vic Theatre in "A Prayer for My Daughter", he has an above-average size uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 262March 14, 2019 1:52 AM

Looking hot in this movie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263March 16, 2019 10:00 AM

At the premiere:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 16, 2019 10:01 AM

And as secretive as ever about his romantic life.

by Anonymousreply 265March 16, 2019 11:22 PM

Creepy! No idea who the other guy is, but he seems to be having fun with his new co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 266March 18, 2019 9:49 AM

Oops. Messed up the link ^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 18, 2019 9:51 AM

As always, Bradley is posting pics with friends, but is not posting anything about his romantic life.

by Anonymousreply 268March 18, 2019 12:16 PM

Interview about his role/s in the show Bounty Hunters. He plays twin brothers with some serious incestuous undertones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 18, 2019 1:40 PM

case in point:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270March 18, 2019 4:28 PM

But it seems like it's being played mainly for humor.

by Anonymousreply 271March 19, 2019 12:08 AM

It's a comedy, R271, of course it is! On his role in Bounty Hunters from the official website:

"Even for twins, Webb and Keegan's relationship is decidedly close, with Keegan's feelings for his brother crossing a particularly troubling line. Still, underestimate them at your peril. The Shermans may not like getting their hands dirty, but know plenty of people who do."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 20, 2019 5:56 PM

Yes, it's a comedy, but it would be nice to see Bradley in a proper gay drama.

by Anonymousreply 273March 20, 2019 11:32 PM

Who on DL is attracted to Bradley and what do they/you find attractive about him?

by Anonymousreply 274March 21, 2019 4:43 AM

I like his ass, R274.

by Anonymousreply 275March 21, 2019 5:01 AM

Hottest face ever.

by Anonymousreply 276March 21, 2019 3:44 PM

Compare and contrast Bradley, Colin and the other guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 22, 2019 12:10 AM

As always Bradley looks the best by far. He always looks good no matter how candid. It's never easy to tell with someone you don't actually know but he seems to have a good personality too. Love his hot face in bounty hunters, he has got it all (and yes that includes a nice bum too).

by Anonymousreply 278March 22, 2019 5:04 AM

Bradley has stubby fingers and is not pasty like the other two.

by Anonymousreply 279March 22, 2019 5:09 AM

R277, that other guy played Mordred, right? And I think he went on to play the gay brother of Louis XIV on "Versailles".

by Anonymousreply 280March 22, 2019 7:02 AM

Yes, he did, R280! He was beautiful in both roles.

by Anonymousreply 281March 22, 2019 7:41 AM

[quote]As always Bradley looks the best by far. He always looks good no matter how candid.

Which is why I find it curious that he's still unattached at age 35 and seems to have had very few girlfriends in his life.

You'd think a hunky actor like Bradley would use the opportunity to play the field more.

by Anonymousreply 282March 22, 2019 8:08 AM

Imagine the outrage if sometime in the future he comes out as asexual! 😂

by Anonymousreply 283March 22, 2019 1:01 PM

I don't think asexual is a real thing, at least not for men lol. R282 he could be with someone and is just very private like many actors and celebs, and he could be playing the field discretely for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 284March 22, 2019 3:54 PM

Are any DL trolls fans of Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 285March 22, 2019 4:02 PM

R285, you keep asking that -- obviously he has some fans on DL or his threads wouldn't be on Part 5 now.

by Anonymousreply 286March 22, 2019 9:58 PM

Bradley on a co-stars Instagram:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 24, 2019 12:56 PM

His face looks a little different there, R287.

by Anonymousreply 288March 24, 2019 1:01 PM

I think it's just a weird angle, R288.

by Anonymousreply 289March 24, 2019 1:04 PM

No girlfriend around, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 290March 24, 2019 1:19 PM

Is this really Bradley or is it photoshopped?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 1, 2019 4:22 PM

R291, I think it's photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 292April 1, 2019 7:44 PM

Bradley looking hot in that Polish movie. Pity the main dude has such a punchable face, screams douchebag even from the stills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 3, 2019 10:22 AM

Where is the Polish movie being aired, R293?

Does Bradley show his body in it?

by Anonymousreply 294April 3, 2019 8:26 PM

I don't think so, R294, I think he has a minor role. I'm not sure where you can watch the movie, I think it's showing in Poland, but I doubt it's getting a worldwide release. Perhaps wait for the DVD to come out.

by Anonymousreply 295April 3, 2019 9:20 PM

Bradley with The Liberator pals in Lodz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 4, 2019 10:41 AM

No females in sight.

by Anonymousreply 297April 4, 2019 11:16 AM

He has the most beautiful irises of any man ever.

by Anonymousreply 298April 5, 2019 12:33 AM

Yes, R298.

He has nice blue eyes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 5, 2019 12:37 AM

Another group pic of The Liberator cast from Poland, and yes, R297, no females in sight, we know!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 6, 2019 10:48 PM

Bradley in cricket gear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 11, 2019 6:26 AM

Keep those Bradley pics coming.

by Anonymousreply 302April 13, 2019 4:17 PM

I am old enough to remember when British slang for "brilliant" was "gear."

by Anonymousreply 303April 13, 2019 4:19 PM

Someone still needs to persuade Bradley to show his full ass.

He showed a hint of it on 'Medici', but hasn't gone all the way yet:

by Anonymousreply 304April 14, 2019 2:09 AM

From 'Medici':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 14, 2019 2:10 AM

Hairy chest (from 'Damien') :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 16, 2019 6:06 AM

He was so hot as the Antichrist! I watched that show just for him and was not disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 307April 16, 2019 9:55 AM

Another pic from 'Damien', R307:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 16, 2019 10:13 AM

Bradley wearing eyeliner! :D But it's probably something related to filming, since they outlined his nose too, and the new show is half-animated anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 18, 2019 6:19 PM

Interesting old pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 19, 2019 2:27 PM

Looking cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 19, 2019 3:10 PM

Pushing 36 and still unattached.

by Anonymousreply 312April 19, 2019 8:43 PM

Bradley with a fangirl:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 21, 2019 12:59 AM

She looks like the girl who played Guiwinvere.

by Anonymousreply 314April 21, 2019 4:04 AM

Another Bradley pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 21, 2019 7:17 AM

Another sighting on last Saturday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 25, 2019 1:16 AM

I've seen no evidence that he's on our team. But R312 makes an interesting point.

by Anonymousreply 317April 25, 2019 2:01 AM

Bradley is an enigma.

by Anonymousreply 318April 25, 2019 5:43 AM

Bradley is mysterious. But he has the most beautiful indigo eyes and bubble butt. It's like crossing Elizabeth Taylor with Jennifer Lopez as a man.

by Anonymousreply 319April 28, 2019 3:28 AM

R312 because a 36 year old straight man can't be single.

by Anonymousreply 320April 28, 2019 4:22 AM

R320, of course there are straight guys in their mid-30's who are single.

But Bradley is not an ordinary fat slob off the street -- he's a handsome actor who works with pretty actresses every day and yet he hardly ever seems to have a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 321April 28, 2019 4:50 AM

Bradley with apparently the most important woman in his life: His mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 29, 2019 7:32 PM

R322, he sure does spend a lot of time with his Mum.

There's nothing wrong with that and it's sweet for a guy to care about his Mum, since not all men do.

But it's puzzling he doesn't spend more time with attractive women his own age . . .

by Anonymousreply 323April 29, 2019 7:52 PM

R323 I was just joking, I didn't mean to imply there is anything wrong with it. I think it's wonderful they're close and their pics together are adorable! She seems like a fun lady to hang out with and a good sport. Also, I like the new, emerging trend where it's no longer shameful to be openly close and loving to one's parents, especially for guys.

by Anonymousreply 324April 29, 2019 8:03 PM

I love the picture of him at R322.

by Anonymousreply 325April 29, 2019 8:12 PM

But why isn't he with a girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 326April 29, 2019 8:14 PM

Beautiful. I think it’s an old pic though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 30, 2019 2:50 AM

Are both of his parents British?

by Anonymousreply 328April 30, 2019 3:18 AM

Why do you ask, R328?

by Anonymousreply 329April 30, 2019 3:24 AM

He's an interesting actor but no one knows anything about him.

by Anonymousreply 330April 30, 2019 3:27 AM

Is he is interest to any well-known DL trolls?

by Anonymousreply 331April 30, 2019 3:29 AM

Is he of interest to any well-known DL trolls?

by Anonymousreply 332April 30, 2019 3:36 AM

[quote]Are both of his parents British?

Yes, but his father has lived in the U.S. for many years.

by Anonymousreply 333April 30, 2019 4:33 AM

I don't know if Bradley is gay or straight but this is a stupid argument that because he's 36 apparently single, isn't seen in public with a girlfriend or doesn't talk much about his private life must mean he's gay.

He could have a girlfriend and just not want to draw attention to his private life. Also some people [gay or straight] prefer being single - this is particularly true with artsy types.

by Anonymousreply 334April 30, 2019 4:55 AM

Is he a solosexual?

by Anonymousreply 335April 30, 2019 5:51 AM

R334, of course a straight guy can be private, and you're right that there's no proof he's gay.

A few of us are just saying that most straight guys, particularly those who are above-average looking and who are actors who work with hot women, would want to be pursuing those opportunities.

And most straight guys do tend to be married or have kids by the time they are 35-36.

by Anonymousreply 336April 30, 2019 6:22 AM

He has a leather fetish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 1, 2019 9:51 AM

Does he have any new movies coming out?

by Anonymousreply 338May 2, 2019 2:06 AM

R338, check out the article at R172 about his new Netflix series.

by Anonymousreply 339May 2, 2019 2:53 AM

The Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 340May 2, 2019 3:01 AM

Is it possible to delete your own post from a Data Lounge thread? Please help I can't figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 341May 12, 2019 12:56 AM

What does that have to do with Bradley James, R341?

But to answer your question -- no, you can't delete something here once it's been posted.

by Anonymousreply 342May 12, 2019 4:33 AM

I hope there are more recent Bradley pics coming.

by Anonymousreply 343May 12, 2019 4:58 AM

Yeah, Bradley needs to do a sexy photo shoot.

by Anonymousreply 344May 12, 2019 5:13 AM

Anything new on our Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 345May 17, 2019 11:43 PM

Here is the link to the trailer of that new Polish movie he shows up in. We see Bradley very briefly, unfortunately, it's mostly frog-face here for most of the trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 18, 2019 6:08 AM

Love this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 18, 2019 5:22 PM

R347 There is an even better pic of him taken on May 10. Those dark blue eyes of his are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 348May 18, 2019 5:24 PM

What’s his literal skin color?

by Anonymousreply 349May 18, 2019 5:28 PM

I love that he watches Eurovision :D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 19, 2019 6:11 AM

Bradley’s new photo shooting. What kind of circle it is. Luke Pasqualino and Thomas Sangster? Also some of them don’t seem straight to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 20, 2019 5:30 PM

What is this for? Does anybody know?

by Anonymousreply 352May 20, 2019 9:54 PM

New photo, looking good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 21, 2019 9:07 AM

Beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 21, 2019 10:56 AM

Looks so good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 21, 2019 10:57 AM

Group shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356May 21, 2019 10:57 AM

IG story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 21, 2019 11:02 AM

More here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 21, 2019 12:15 PM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359May 21, 2019 12:36 PM

Another. He’s beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360May 21, 2019 11:31 PM

Another from the same shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 22, 2019 10:17 PM

Another beautiful pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362May 23, 2019 9:06 AM

Hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363May 23, 2019 4:02 PM

Lots of pics and videos on this twtter account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 23, 2019 6:43 PM

A tiny hint of ass in black. jeans.

by Anonymousreply 365May 24, 2019 11:28 PM

A tiny hint of ass in black jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366May 24, 2019 11:28 PM

Yeah just a hint, but it's not tiny. Tiny compared to his waist maybe. I'm especially a fan of his hot face tho (hot bodies are so common these days) but his body is equally epic. Great chest, long legs, awesome arms perfect package (I imagine), and a face to take anyones' breath away.

by Anonymousreply 367May 26, 2019 5:04 AM

Whoops that came out wrong, I meant to say his waist is tiny compared to his butt (obviously) not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 368May 26, 2019 5:27 AM

breath taking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 26, 2019 3:22 PM

This one is stunning R369!

by Anonymousreply 370May 27, 2019 4:47 AM

More Bradley pics please!

by Anonymousreply 371May 27, 2019 10:04 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 30, 2019 3:54 PM

It looks like Bradley lost some weight.

by Anonymousreply 373May 30, 2019 11:41 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 374June 1, 2019 10:34 PM

I see DL fave Italian model Pietro Boselli in that group with Bradley at R356.

by Anonymousreply 375June 2, 2019 7:50 PM

Keep those Bradley pics coming.

by Anonymousreply 376June 2, 2019 7:51 PM

[quote]Bradley’s new photo shooting. What kind of circle it is. Luke Pasqualino and Thomas Sangster? Also some of them don’t seem straight to me.

R351, I wonder what brought this group of guys together?

by Anonymousreply 377June 2, 2019 8:01 PM

Bradley was leading the pack and this group was like the gay mafia!! Joking of course as there are possible exceptions (including Bradley [possibly]). The man that procured these gents is almost certainly gay (if you know who I mean) but clearly good at his job. But back to Bradley: epic eyes, sexy smile, amazing ass, awesome arms, long legs, perfect package, chiseled chest, faint worthy face, heavenly hair, I'm running out of thing to alliterate, magnificent mind? luscious lips? fantastic feet? getting comical. Tremendous talent seems like a good one to end it with. Hot guys are a dime a dozen nowadays but Bradley is something very special. I feel like I have said all this before but well worth repeating...

by Anonymousreply 378June 3, 2019 4:54 AM

Beautiful eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 6, 2019 2:44 AM

[quote]The man that procured these gents is almost certainly gay

Yeah, it's interesting that someone was able to summon Bradley & all those other hot guys to one location for that photo shoot.

by Anonymousreply 380June 6, 2019 5:26 AM

Bradley with Colin Firth & Thomas Brodie-Sangster at Cannes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 7, 2019 8:08 PM

Bradley with Luke Pasqualino at Cannes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 7, 2019 8:25 PM

Love this photo of him with Colin Morgan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 7, 2019 8:45 PM

R383 Is that a real photo?

by Anonymousreply 384June 7, 2019 11:22 PM

No, I think it's photoshopped.

It's been around for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 385June 8, 2019 1:30 AM

It's fake obviously and I even saw the original photo which was of two dark haired guys. There are a few other photoshopped pics out there.

by Anonymousreply 386June 8, 2019 5:09 AM

Cute photo of Bradley & Luke:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387June 8, 2019 5:18 AM

What is Bradley’s skin color?

by Anonymousreply 388June 8, 2019 5:21 AM

Yellow.

by Anonymousreply 389June 8, 2019 5:32 AM

Enough with the yellow skin nonsense.

Let's talk about the fact that Bradley is spending a lot of time around other hot men.

by Anonymousreply 390June 8, 2019 5:36 AM

Bradley & his male companions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 8, 2019 5:38 AM

[quote] Yellow.

Yellow? Why yellow? He's a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 392June 8, 2019 5:42 AM

Ignore it, R392. The yellow skin troll pops up from time to time.

Let's talk about all the new photos of Bradley hanging out with so many guys lately.

by Anonymousreply 393June 8, 2019 5:44 AM

What does Bradley have to do with yellow skin? He’s not Asian.

by Anonymousreply 394June 8, 2019 5:45 AM

Bradley & Sam Way:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395June 8, 2019 6:04 AM

Bradley is white. Why say yellow?

by Anonymousreply 396June 8, 2019 7:12 PM

Whatever color Bradley is, he's handsome and talented.

by Anonymousreply 397June 8, 2019 7:13 PM

What IS his literal skin color?

by Anonymousreply 398June 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Enough!

by Anonymousreply 399June 8, 2019 9:21 PM

He's the kind of actor I can really GET BEHIND. In every way.

by Anonymousreply 400June 9, 2019 6:00 AM

Yes, R400.

He needs to show his big ass in a proper nude scene next time.

He only gave a partial view in 'Medici'.

by Anonymousreply 401June 9, 2019 8:49 AM

Bradley in Cannes with Freddie Fox (who played gay in a Russell T. Davies show).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 9, 2019 9:35 AM

Bradley & Sam Way getting close:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403June 9, 2019 9:37 AM

Getting way close (pun obviously intended). The things I'd do to him... I'd be respectful tho. Or I'd try to be.

by Anonymousreply 404June 11, 2019 5:43 AM

Sam Way look a bit like the Versace killer in that shot.

by Anonymousreply 405June 11, 2019 5:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406June 11, 2019 5:57 AM

I love the way Colin Morgan looks at Bradley here. Awwwwww!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 12, 2019 4:41 AM

Bradley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408June 12, 2019 5:26 AM

A recent Bradley pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 12, 2019 5:29 AM

Keep those Bradley pics coming!

by Anonymousreply 410June 15, 2019 7:13 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 411June 18, 2019 4:17 AM

Another bump.

by Anonymousreply 412June 18, 2019 4:22 AM

Why were two concurrent bumps needed?

by Anonymousreply 413June 18, 2019 4:25 AM

I was having computer problems and thought it didn't take the first time.

by Anonymousreply 414June 18, 2019 4:27 AM

You were wrong, R414.

by Anonymousreply 415June 18, 2019 4:29 AM

he sell sucks on his a hole? I want some

by Anonymousreply 416June 18, 2019 5:41 AM

Hot new pic of Bradley in shorts in Ibiza:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417June 18, 2019 8:30 AM

In Ibiza with some interesting characters... Wonder if he was Love Island coupling with: Flack, Bamber, or that 22 y/o twin boytoy? Prob. all three. Have your fun Bradley, they aren't who I'd pick for you (bc they aren't me lol) but it's just sex and it's your vacation so enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 418June 18, 2019 4:37 PM

Yeah, as always it's interesting that here is a good-looking actor like Bradley on vacation in a nice spot like Ibiza, and there's not a pretty girl to spend it with him.

by Anonymousreply 419June 18, 2019 6:02 PM

I'd call Caroline Flack and Ellie Bamber pretty girls. And there was a young lad there too (possibly in the same villa) but I'll leave his name out of it since he isn't famous. Yes it was an eclectic Love Island villa and most likely they are all just friends that he can go to the Ibiza clubs with and let loose, but you never know do you... "it was just a kiss" wonder who that was directed at?

by Anonymousreply 420June 18, 2019 6:10 PM

Who's the guy with Bradley on the beach here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 18, 2019 6:13 PM

Funny how Richard Madden (sexy Scottish alert) went on an Ibiza trip with Ellie Bamber when they started dating and now Richard is nearly open about his current relationship with Brandon Flynn. Doesn't mean anything for Bradley, and I'd personally prefer a MILFy Flack Attack over Bamber (not that she isn't gorgeous). Bradley would be a much better Bond than Richard.

by Anonymousreply 422June 18, 2019 6:21 PM

The guy who posted the photo with Bradley in Ibiza above definitely seems gay based on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 423June 18, 2019 6:26 PM

R421 it says who he is on the post as I think you are aware. He is a friend of Bradley's and that guy keeps lots of famous people and hot guys around. HIs job is to procure famous people for promotions and such. He also introduces people and caters to celebs. I don't think we have to worry about Bradley getting with him (even if he is very rich) as he is way to eccentric and not attractive enough for Bradley (not saying he's ugly). He does like to have a good time and is probably/possibly gay so that is good that Bradley has a wingman and someone to hang and have fun with.

by Anonymousreply 424June 18, 2019 6:28 PM

R424, the guy with Bradley is definitely gay -- his IG has photos of Pride flags, dressing up in women's clothes, having dinners with groups of good-looking men, etc.

But yes, he's too short for Bradley and not good-looking enough.

by Anonymousreply 425June 18, 2019 6:31 PM

Still seems like a fun friend tho don't be too harsh. I think his job pays well but that he is one of those really wealthy Sikh families.

by Anonymousreply 426June 18, 2019 6:36 PM

That guy is not the young lad I was talking about tho. For all we know Bradley is in a relationship with a guy or girl and keeping it private.

by Anonymousreply 427June 18, 2019 7:23 PM

Is this "young lad" with Bradley a good looking guy, R427?

by Anonymousreply 428June 18, 2019 7:56 PM

yeah he is. he seems a little short but attractive. But everyone who's anyone is hot when they are 22! I had straight guys licking my balls when I was 22 (I still haven't lost my touch tho lol). My point is he's hot but will he age as well as Bradley? Also even though Bradley looks young that's quite an age gap. Bradley coulda been there with one of those girls or just chillin solo so don't get to crazy with this info.

by Anonymousreply 429June 18, 2019 8:08 PM

Bradley's romantic life has always been a little curious.

Good looking actor who often appears to be single.

Will be 36 in a few months and is still unmarried, no kids, unattached, etc.

by Anonymousreply 430June 18, 2019 8:55 PM

He seems single but I def. don't think that the has been single all along and may not be single now. Not saying if it is/was with a girl or guy but you'd be surprised how much they can keep private.

by Anonymousreply 431June 18, 2019 10:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432June 19, 2019 12:43 AM

His butt looks nice at R421.

by Anonymousreply 433June 19, 2019 1:46 AM

Yeah it does! Great legs too.

by Anonymousreply 434June 19, 2019 2:03 AM

This is a better view:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 19, 2019 9:17 AM

Gorgeous and very tastefully done. I love Botticelli but I love this even more.

by Anonymousreply 436June 19, 2019 2:11 PM

Cute Merlin picture.

Cute Bradley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 20, 2019 4:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438June 20, 2019 5:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439June 20, 2019 5:35 AM

Great pictures, R438/R439.

by Anonymousreply 440June 20, 2019 11:48 AM

Lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 20, 2019 12:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442June 21, 2019 1:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 21, 2019 1:13 AM

Those dark blue eyes are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 444June 22, 2019 3:08 AM

Recent pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 22, 2019 6:49 PM

R446 Stylish Bradley there, nice. I'd jump on that in a NY second.

by Anonymousreply 446June 23, 2019 6:23 PM

Medici:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 23, 2019 7:44 PM

Merlin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448June 23, 2019 7:46 PM

Ha he look the same age in Medici as he was in Merlin! Perfect fresh face and bangin body.

by Anonymousreply 449June 23, 2019 8:50 PM

The things I'd let him get away with...

by Anonymousreply 450June 24, 2019 2:30 AM

In acting school preparing for a performance for potential agents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451June 24, 2019 11:05 AM

Bradley as a twink:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452June 24, 2019 7:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453June 24, 2019 7:38 PM

His legs look amazing at R451.

by Anonymousreply 454June 25, 2019 4:36 AM

R451 Thank You! I'd tap that in a heartbeat, and if I was an agent at that showcase I'd have taken him on with pleasure. Loving those legs.

by Anonymousreply 455June 25, 2019 5:50 AM

At R451, are his underpants and hat designed to match his skin tone?

by Anonymousreply 456June 25, 2019 5:56 AM

Does Bradley look fat in this shirtless pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 25, 2019 5:58 AM

Bradley The Vampire Slayer. If he was a chick he'd look like a blue eyed, hotter, taller, Sarah Michelle (prob nicer tits too). Glad that he was born a lad and not a lady tho, we need more guys that look like that.

by Anonymousreply 458June 25, 2019 6:02 AM

R457 Not at all fat. I love his body. It's not the perfect six pack I've had before but I'd take that divine face and great body of Bradley's over a perfect body and basic face anytime. if he did get fat I'd still be all over him. he is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 459June 25, 2019 6:10 AM

I think his hair is getting a bit blonder since it is Summer. Prefer Blonde or Brunette Bradley? I like both pretty equally (even when he had black hair for that one role) but we need to see him as a redhead that's the real test lol.

by Anonymousreply 460June 25, 2019 6:21 AM

Is he still fucking Stroma?

by Anonymousreply 461June 25, 2019 6:43 AM

R457, where is that pic from?

by Anonymousreply 462June 25, 2019 6:47 AM

Pretty sure him and Freddie were just friends, but then you never know I've had sex with friends before. Freddie should be very flattered to have rumors of him and Bradley. Also Freddie Stroma is married to a woman (shame he had a nice little ass).

by Anonymousreply 463June 25, 2019 5:05 PM

What do Freddie and Bradley have in common? They don’t seem very similar in persona.

by Anonymousreply 464June 25, 2019 6:58 PM

They are both British actors and around the same age so I am sure they had other things in common as well. You can be polar opposites and still be friends tho.

by Anonymousreply 465June 25, 2019 7:25 PM

Why do people always try and connect him to Stroma? Can't two guys be friends. This is why I was only open to close friends about being gay in College, bc if everyone knew I was gay then they would assume every guy friend I was hanging out with was also gay or sleeping with me. I'm not saying Stroma or Bradley are gay but Bradley is under similar scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 466June 25, 2019 7:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467June 25, 2019 9:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468June 25, 2019 9:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 25, 2019 9:22 PM

He should replace Daniel Craig as the next 007. He'd be the best Bond yet (def. the best looking).

by Anonymousreply 470June 26, 2019 7:32 PM

R470, someone has already made a Bradley as James Bond poster:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471June 26, 2019 7:42 PM

Yeah the idea's been growing in popularity! If Barbara Broccoli knows what she's about she'll pick Bradley. He just liked something on twitter about being the next Bond so I think he like's the idea. Going from a star to a superstar would take some getting used to, but the money and prestige would be well worth the downside to fame.

by Anonymousreply 472June 26, 2019 8:06 PM

Bradley wearing a tinker bell sweat shirt at Glastonbury Festival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473June 30, 2019 4:50 PM

473 Love it, love that! I mean it is a music festival and Tinkerbelle is, well, a fairy lol but also people at music festis wear stuff like that. He looks good as always and it's good to see him in party mode if you cover up TinkerBelle's bun she looks vaguely like a less handsome animated Bradley. He's the perfect combination of handsome and pretty lol. And yes I am very jealous even tho the lineup isn't as amazing as other years. He is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 474June 30, 2019 6:18 PM

Any sign of a significant other with Bradley at the festival?

by Anonymousreply 475June 30, 2019 7:37 PM

he wasn't holding hands with anyone or anything like that. He was hanging with Laura Whitmore and some gay friends. I think he is just enjoying being single and not tied down. You never know tho, he might have someone. maybe Laura or maybe a lad lol.

by Anonymousreply 476June 30, 2019 8:20 PM

[quote]some gay friends.

Interesting. He seems to hang around a lot of gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 477June 30, 2019 9:42 PM

I mean gay dudes aren't lepers, I have plenty of straight friends, but yeah interesting. 35 is still young for a man and Bradley looks even younger so I am sure he is enjoying being single. Who needs a relationship anyways, I guess that's the end goal but enjoy having freedom and fun and sex with different people I say.

by Anonymousreply 478July 1, 2019 12:08 AM

476 Laura has a baby boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 1, 2019 2:59 AM

I don't believe this baby belongs to her. Nice photo of her tho.

by Anonymousreply 480July 1, 2019 3:11 AM

R478 I think he’s the makeup artist ‘s baby. Gorgeous photo.

by Anonymousreply 481July 1, 2019 3:43 AM

As far as I know she has a partner.

by Anonymousreply 482July 1, 2019 4:01 AM

Was the nose job a good move or a mistake?

by Anonymousreply 483July 1, 2019 4:23 AM

Well, he's still getting starring roles, so it doesn't seem to have hurt his career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484July 1, 2019 4:38 AM

It's not that noticeable at all (I didn't notice). It wasn't a Nicole Kidman situation (she needed one and looks much better now) but I think I do like it, but then I liked it before too lol. The key is he looks amazing now and looked good before too. So NO. not a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 485July 1, 2019 4:58 AM

Old nose:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486July 1, 2019 5:25 AM

New nose:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487July 1, 2019 5:25 AM

His nose job is very feminizing.

Such a weird decision — you never seen an actor get such serious cosmetic surgery once they've become that well known.

by Anonymousreply 488July 1, 2019 2:53 PM

it's not even worth discussing. he looked good before and looks just as good or better now.

by Anonymousreply 489July 1, 2019 6:34 PM

Marvel is looking for a gay superhero! Maybe Bradley would be down for that! This rumored Ikaris role is supposed to go to Richard Madden but the character is blonde in the comics so Bradley might be a better fit. Or maybe if Richard snags that role then BJ can play James Bond. Of course if I were him I might keep doing what he's been doing which is being very selective of the roles he wants and making a very good living without jumping to being a superstar that is hounded by paparazzi and can't even walk down the street.

by Anonymousreply 490July 1, 2019 7:08 PM

Or Captain Britain!

by Anonymousreply 491July 2, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote]I mean gay dudes aren't lepers

What I meant was that Bradley seems gay friendly (and maybe more).

He was hanging with that gay dude on the beach in Ibiza last month, and now he's with another group of gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 492July 2, 2019 3:37 AM

He is certainly gay friendly to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 493July 2, 2019 4:06 AM

Bradley shirtless tease at Glastonbury Festival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494July 2, 2019 11:52 AM

His skin looks rough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495July 2, 2019 4:17 PM

[quote] His skin looks rough.

Rough or not what color is it?

by Anonymousreply 496July 2, 2019 5:00 PM

his skin looks pretty flawless. especially in that tinker belle sweatshirt. R496 his skin is beautifully white, go watch the Simpson's if you like yellow lol, so strange.

by Anonymousreply 497July 2, 2019 5:12 PM

[quote] his skin is beautifully white

Not literally so. In Merlin fan art he’s often depicted as being darker than Colin Morgan. Now Colin - there’s a pale and white, ghost-like fella.

by Anonymousreply 498July 2, 2019 5:38 PM

Colin is a little unusual looking. (And he has those big ears). But Colin is very cute also in a different way. And tall.

And according to the guys on FM Forums who saw Colin naked on stage in "A Prayer for My Daughter", he has a good-sized uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 499July 2, 2019 8:23 PM

Colin is elfin.

by Anonymousreply 500July 2, 2019 9:11 PM

Sexy photo of Colin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501July 2, 2019 9:40 PM

Colin is underrated.

Bradley is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 502July 3, 2019 3:21 AM

Bradley

Underground

Tube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503July 3, 2019 3:52 AM

R494, I wonder why Bradley took his shirt off at the Glastonbury Festival?

by Anonymousreply 504July 3, 2019 3:56 AM

Lol because he didn't want tan lines R504 . R503 he's freakin cute in that photo. Blonde hair is back and I like it.

by Anonymousreply 505July 3, 2019 4:08 AM

New pic of Bradley showing his beefy chest from pmacfitness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506July 3, 2019 9:40 AM

YUM.

by Anonymousreply 507July 3, 2019 6:18 PM

Bradley has a tubby gut.

by Anonymousreply 508July 3, 2019 6:31 PM

He doesn't have a gut - he's very physically fit.

But he doesn't have the typical Hollywood body.

He has a very broad physique - more like a rugby player.

by Anonymousreply 509July 3, 2019 6:44 PM

lol he doesn't have a gut at all. I wouldn't even call it a rugby build but he does have a great chest (like a wtf wow chest) and his waist is pretty small in comparison to his chest and shoulders. I don't want him any thinner because you can tell by his perfect tight face he has very little body fat. He's perfect and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 510July 3, 2019 11:50 PM

Yes, the producers of 'Merlin' and 'Medici' have said that one of the reasons he was cast in athletic roles like Prince Arthur and Giuliano Medici was because he can do a lot of physical stuff, sword fighting, horse riding, etc.

by Anonymousreply 511July 4, 2019 12:01 AM

Yes indeed R511 . He was a star athlete before he was a star.

by Anonymousreply 512July 4, 2019 1:33 AM

Bradley showing a bit of ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513July 5, 2019 1:16 AM

Nice tit on the tube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514July 5, 2019 3:42 PM

HA NICE. poor guy every person with a phone is paparazzi nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 515July 5, 2019 6:15 PM

Looks like Bradley is being a studious actor and memorizing lines at R514.

by Anonymousreply 516July 5, 2019 8:56 PM

Fun :D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517July 6, 2019 9:28 AM

His nose was his most striking feature. Very silly to go the Ken Doll route.

by Anonymousreply 518July 6, 2019 10:20 AM

His ass is his most striking feature.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519July 6, 2019 12:32 PM

A BBL is probably next on his list...

by Anonymousreply 520July 6, 2019 12:34 PM

ugh regretting clicking on R517 . Why are those two together still such a fantasy for some people. Bradley is way hotter than that. R519 nice pic but his gorgeous face is even more striking lol.

by Anonymousreply 521July 6, 2019 3:37 PM

R519 Anyone with a pulse would surely tap that.

by Anonymousreply 522July 6, 2019 3:41 PM

Bradley feeling his assets:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523July 6, 2019 4:13 PM

ooof that's a beauty

by Anonymousreply 524July 6, 2019 5:50 PM

I'd let him get away with ANYTHING lol.

by Anonymousreply 525July 11, 2019 3:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526July 11, 2019 4:51 AM

Jesus. I don't know what I want more: to wreck it or worship it.

by Anonymousreply 527July 11, 2019 5:06 AM

I'd love to help him stretch.

by Anonymousreply 528July 11, 2019 5:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529July 11, 2019 7:04 AM

Charity football. The other guy is Santiago Cabrera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530July 11, 2019 8:43 AM

I am not one of those people who pretend that I know whether Bradley James is gay or straight but if he is straight the main reason for lack of photos with any women is probably the death threats that Georgia King received from his fans when the two of them were dating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531July 11, 2019 8:52 AM

Another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532July 11, 2019 10:39 AM

Thanks for the Bradley photos, R530 & R532.

Yes, R531, if Bradley & Georgia did date (although they always looked awkward together and rarely touched) it's true that the Merlin fangirls got out of control.

by Anonymousreply 533July 11, 2019 12:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534July 12, 2019 10:16 AM

They "rarely touched". Could you be more fangurl?

by Anonymousreply 535July 12, 2019 3:36 PM

R535 it's not possible even with a microscope lol, but then if you think R533 is bad you should hear some of the mad Merlin fans.

by Anonymousreply 536July 13, 2019 6:47 AM

Bradley is a cricket fan too apparently. I used to get hit on by quite a few Baseball players and I'm wondering if Cricket has the same sorta guys lol.

by Anonymousreply 537July 14, 2019 10:27 PM

He was never with Colin Morgan in real life obviously but I am glad that young kids had Arthur and Merlin as role models and characters to identify with even if only implicitly stated. Merlin def. seemed gay from what I've seen of the series and Arthur is maybe questioning or bi dare I say lol. Just my interpretation but the show did seem like some allegory for lgbt rights only using wizards and witches instead of gay people, I wish I had been younger when it came out I would have loved it (I still like it anyways).

by Anonymousreply 538July 21, 2019 4:28 PM

With whom is Colin Morgan?

by Anonymousreply 539July 21, 2019 6:20 PM

Colin Morgan, is very secretive about his romantic life and never talks about it.

As mentioned above, Colin is reportedly gay and has played lots of gay characters and gone to gay events.

by Anonymousreply 540July 23, 2019 1:33 AM

Bradley glowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541July 23, 2019 5:38 PM

[Quote] gone to gay events.

White Party?

by Anonymousreply 542July 23, 2019 6:10 PM

LOL, is anybody listening to this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543July 30, 2019 3:32 PM

I like Bradley in those blue sweat pants, R543.

by Anonymousreply 544July 30, 2019 10:11 PM

I like him in everything, I'm not even going to pretend I don't

by Anonymousreply 545July 31, 2019 12:17 PM

Bradley appears to be in Atlanta this week:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546August 1, 2019 2:11 PM

Bradley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547August 5, 2019 11:39 PM

Bradley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548August 7, 2019 12:09 AM

Bradley with the guys:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549August 9, 2019 11:24 PM

Maybe Bradley is a straight man, who lived with 3 females in his adolescence and his father lives on the other side of Atlantic since his parents divorced. It is said that he still maintains a good relationship with his dad. I wonder if he’s ever had some daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 550August 10, 2019 4:40 PM

New post from Bradley today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551August 12, 2019 10:43 AM

I'm watching Merlin for the first time (binge-watching it, actually), and I have to say Bradley and Colin Morgan are truly the two standouts of the show. Bradley's handsome, and those old costumes seem to be cut perfectly to show off his backside.

by Anonymousreply 552August 12, 2019 11:20 AM

Indeed, R552.

The producers must have noticed that Bradley had a big butt and decided to show it off (see the gif at OP).

by Anonymousreply 553August 12, 2019 11:32 AM

New Bradley shirtless pic. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 554August 13, 2019 5:25 PM

New Bradley shirtless pic. Thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555August 13, 2019 5:26 PM

I mean what do you want us to say? Yes he looks better than he ever has. I'd say I have less body fat and my abs are coming along nicely but you can't really compete with that. He works hard and is fit but he just has a naturally good figure (and hot face). And nice shorts btw lol I like above the knee but my package would fall out of those if I made a wrong move, but of course he can pull it off somehow.

by Anonymousreply 556August 13, 2019 8:09 PM

His abs look more ripped than usual.

He's in Devon, where he was born, so it has a special meaning or him.

by Anonymousreply 557August 13, 2019 11:11 PM

FOR him.

by Anonymousreply 558August 13, 2019 11:12 PM

Bigger version of the photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559August 13, 2019 11:26 PM

Thanks, R559.

by Anonymousreply 560August 13, 2019 11:30 PM

It looks nice but I think I would prefer a beach in Florida. He is in better shape for sure but I wonder why? Getting ready for a new role or is it a new love?

by Anonymousreply 561August 14, 2019 12:35 AM

How does he manage to stay so beautifully tanned? Is he in the United States a lot?

by Anonymousreply 562August 14, 2019 12:41 AM

He was living in Los Angeles for a while, but he seems to be based in London again now.

by Anonymousreply 563August 14, 2019 1:14 AM

I’ve never seen this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564August 14, 2019 1:41 AM

I know it's a joke but that guy is sitting in his lap and he doesn't seem like Bradley's type. And they say I have no boundaries...

by Anonymousreply 565August 14, 2019 2:20 AM

R564, is that the gay guy that Bradley hung out with in Ibiza?

by Anonymousreply 566August 14, 2019 2:25 AM

Azim probably sat all over everyone's laps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567August 14, 2019 3:59 AM

Brief video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 14, 2019 4:17 AM

You sound jealous, R556!

by Anonymousreply 569August 14, 2019 6:55 PM

Yeah I am Jealous. Jealous his boyfriend get's to tap that. I'm sure I will come up with someone as hot, but there is something about him... I thought it'd be good for me to see he is just a man but the more I see the more irresistible I find him.

by Anonymousreply 570August 14, 2019 11:39 PM

You think there is a boyfriend, R570?

by Anonymousreply 571August 15, 2019 10:32 AM

Just rewatched the episode that produced the gif from OP. Thing is, Bradley spent the majority of his time in shorts and what was essentially a crop top. Yes, that ass is nice, but I almost appreciated the crop top even more.

by Anonymousreply 572August 15, 2019 1:43 PM

[quote] but there is something about him

What is that something.

by Anonymousreply 573August 16, 2019 2:25 AM

Who's the guy in the back with Bradley? They look as if they could be cousins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574August 16, 2019 4:20 AM

R574 a friend but they don't look alike if you ask me. R573 it's indefinable. He's just beautiful inside and out, but then he could be the fucking devil for all I know, but going by my instincts he is the hottest of the hot and believe me I always pick the best guys but this takes unattainable to a new level, though in my experience people are only unattainable until, well, you attain them lol (even briefly). He will probably go far, maybe James Bond or some comparable role if that's what he wants. Lets hope he is happy because I am sure he deserves to be.

by Anonymousreply 575August 16, 2019 11:16 AM

In which way is the guy in the back at R574 similar to Bradley and how are the different. Compare and contrast.

by Anonymousreply 576August 17, 2019 3:03 AM

Here's the gay guy that Bradley hung out with in Ibiza:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577August 17, 2019 7:05 AM

R577 Birds of a feather flock together. R576 They are just different, nothing very similar about them at all.

by Anonymousreply 578August 17, 2019 4:20 PM

Bradley seems to like this football player figurine:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579August 18, 2019 1:32 AM

Bradley interviewed on BBC radio about football:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580August 18, 2019 1:36 AM

He's so excited about it, LOL

by Anonymousreply 581August 18, 2019 6:27 PM

Do we like him better than Gregg Sulkin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582August 18, 2019 7:22 PM

I like Bradley much better. That was a nice try tho.

by Anonymousreply 583August 18, 2019 10:58 PM

New pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584August 21, 2019 11:51 PM

So Bradley got to meet his football hero Steven Gerrard?

by Anonymousreply 585August 22, 2019 6:16 AM

Yeah assuming Gerrard is his hero. The funny part is Bradley tricked him and lured him in with a fake Liverpool accent.

by Anonymousreply 586August 23, 2019 12:02 AM

And yes apparently he IS that good in case you're wondering.

by Anonymousreply 587August 23, 2019 4:53 AM

Yeah, Bradley is considered pretty good with accents.

Here's a clip of him playing an American officer opposite Claire Danes on "Homeland":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588August 23, 2019 5:40 AM

Yeah he's good. When I saw that ep of Homeland years ago I was like wow that's like a hotter American version of Bradley James and then I looked up the character on IMDBr and saw that it WAS Bradley James.

by Anonymousreply 589August 23, 2019 11:58 AM

Is that Claire Danes?!

by Anonymousreply 590August 23, 2019 1:33 PM

New pic of Bradley in shorts at an event for 'The Liberator':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591September 4, 2019 2:16 AM

I don’t know whether this has already been done on the previous threads, but here is a link to a YouTube video of Arthur and Merlin moments from”Merlin.” Basically, Bradley was hot and Colin was cute. I can live with that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTafC6U0Hag

by Anonymousreply 592September 4, 2019 9:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTafC6U0Hag

by Anonymousreply 593September 4, 2019 9:10 AM

Next time put the URL in the box at the bottom of the posting form R592 / R593

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594September 4, 2019 12:08 PM

Thx!

by Anonymousreply 595September 4, 2019 4:15 PM

Could someone make a new post? This one is about to run out soon.

by Anonymousreply 596September 4, 2019 8:32 PM

part six is here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597September 5, 2019 11:42 AM

closing

by Anonymousreply 598September 5, 2019 11:43 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 599September 5, 2019 11:43 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 600September 5, 2019 11:43 AM

out

by Anonymousreply 601September 5, 2019 11:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!