Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bradley James, Part 5

Continue discussion about British actor Bradley James & his big ass:

by Anonymousreply 2869 hours ago

Beautiful face:

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2018

Someone at the end of the last thread said that Bradley just broke up with his girlfriend.

Any details?

by Anonymousreply 212/06/2018

Yes, come on! Share the girlfriend gossip! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, let alone that they broke up! Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2018

Beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2018

[quote]Yes, come on! Share the girlfriend gossip! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, let alone that they broke up! Who is she?

Yeah, someone posted that at the end of the last thread, but hasn't followed up yet.

Seems to be taking Bradley a while to find "the one". He's 35 and still unattached.

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2018

BRADLEY JAMES the hottest actor in history and great personality from what I can tell. IF it was not for his supposed GF or ex named Jay and one picture of him kissing a girl, then I would say 100% that he is GAY. He still may be gay or bi, but most likely he is straight unfortunately . I would say that there is maybe a 70% chance he is straight, maybe 60%, or he may be bi or fall somewhere in the middle on the Kinsey scale. There are showmances?fake romances in the acting world but why would he go to the trouble to hide a showmance as it would be for show? It could be that he needed a girl to travel with and go to premieres and weddings and things, and a girl to be a scarecrow for creepy fans, And someone to take pictures of him for IG, and maybe just did not want her to get attacked on social media like Georgia King (Georgia King relationship definitely seemed like a showmance). But then why the engagement? It looks like the engagement may be over since she posted a sunset picture of being upset for some reason and has stopped wearing her engagement ring in pictures, but maybe she is just being more private. I saw the pictures of them and they are not kissing but they do hold hands, he was even holding her in a few and had her on his shoulders. Usually the simplest answer is the correct one and he is straight. So basically we think he is STRAIGHT because: Jay his GF/possible ex, picture of him kissing a girl online, and he said in a kid interview that he got into acting because of a girl he liked. This could all be just for show but we may never know. Another reason to keep watching his career besides his acting skills and hotness. If he is gay then he is kind of portraying himself as straight which is typical and necessary unfortunately. But if he is straight and pretending to be bi or gay then that is NOT cool people get upset and really disappointed when they turn out to be straight, we need our gay idols. HAVE NO FEAR THOUGH HE MAY BE GAY AFTER ALL SEE NEXT POST!!!

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2018

how much is it to eat his man ass out?

by Anonymousreply 712/09/2018

BRADLEY JAMES: extremely attractive and OSCAR WORTHY acting abilities. Is he GAY OR STRAIGHT? In the last post I gave pretty solid evidence that he may be straight but it is not for certain. Let me know what you guys think because this is driving me mad, I guess you can tell it is my new hobby. So here is why he could be gay or bi, 1) for starters every role he ever chose to act in has really heavy gay undertones: Obvious homoerotic bromance in MERLIN, iZOMBIE character Lowell was gay for one episode and made a very profound statement about another character on the show being secretly gay and " friends knowing about it but the world can't know", also he had a one liner about Idris Elba being hot and then posted about Idris Elba's new show months later on twitter. 3) DAMIEN of course the antichrist would swing both ways but the show portrayed a strong bromance between Damien and his sidekick Imani, also he had a sadistic bromance/friendship with the Charles Powell character that felt pretty gay, BOUNTY HUNTERS I know it is a comedy but come on that was really gay (even if it was incest/twincest humor) probably the gayest role of them all 'People believe what they want to believe" "why does forbidden fruit taste so fruity." PORTOBELLO was not gay but it dealt with AIDS, His LEWIS episode had a strange bromantic relationship with the other guy, he even chased after him when the guy caught him kissing a girl. What do you think about these career choices? Seems like it is very telling to me, they are the type of roles I would go for. 2) BOWIE. he is obsessed with Bowie, even before he died. David Bowie is a gay icon, androgynous and admitted gay/bi. Some straight guys like Bowie of course but I don't know if they would wear that many t-shirts and post that much about him, maybe he is trying to tell us something.3) He admitted he is a big BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER fan and had all the dvd, not definitive but that has a huge gay fan following 4) THUMB RING on right hand means you are gay but not everyone knows that of course, also he wears a lot of arm bands which I think might be a secret gay code too. Also he is really into art not that that is an entirely gay realm. 5) DRESSING DRAG he was seen dressed as a female tennis player, although the theme of the party was drag by the looks of it. 6) GAY FRIENDS he has a lot of gay friends and overtly gay-friendly friends, one even posted about London Pride and homosexuality not being accepted and we have a long way to go, this was the same Pride/World Cup day that he was hanging out with Bradley. 7) TOM HOPPER I know they were best mates but Bradley seemed to really like him like a lot and Tom Hopper said in an interview on Merlin that they "Had to bring more boys in to the set because Bradley isn't doing it for the girls. Which he will love me saying by the way" joking straight banter? Maybe, maybe not. 8) SOCIAL MEDIA a lot of little things on social media: a picture of him embracing a Medici costar naked, "Love Island was passionate tonight" regarding a picture of Harry Kane and Southgate in an erotic embrace. "I have a confession to make.... I watch Eurovision." kind of a telling tease. these are just the social media post that come to mid but I am certain there are some more. 9) MERCUTIO doesn't everyone know that Mercutio is a gay character in Shakespeare? Even before that Leonardo DiCaprio version, yet this is Bradley's dream Shakespeare role. I personally love Mercutio "a plague on both your houses." !0) GAY LOVER I saved the best for last, I won't tell his name but Bradley has been close to another Brit for a while and they went on vacation alone together to Mexico, and did a one on one Sunday Brunch in West Hollywood and like to hug wrestle and play around. Also a clip of this guy doing a mock PK at a fair or something had Bradley filming it and calling him "Beau" I'm pretty sure beau means boyfriend right? Just a veiled way of saying baby or lover, it does mean boy in French but I don't think British guys call all their friends beau.

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2018

All of this seems really gay/bi to me what do you all think? Again I was certain he was gay until I came upon pictures of his supposed GF/fiancee/possible ex named Jay who was 8 or 9 years younger and a cheerleader who's relationship was hidden from his fans. I wish he would be explicit about who he is I know he has a gay fan base but he should not play both sides of the fence like that. Let us know if you are gay, straight or Bowie please Bradley. He was my favorite gay idol ever and now I'm crazy with uncertainty. We may never know. But look at Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Rock Hudson, James Dean and many many others it seems to be like 70% of all actors are gay some get married to women. I hope Bradley does not go that route if he is gay, I don't think he will be happy. I will post if I think of anymore reasons he may be gay or may be straight. Please chime in and contribute. And also respect Bradley and all his friends and their privacy (I know that sounds hypocritical).

by Anonymousreply 912/09/2018

geesh, how encyclopedic

by Anonymousreply 1012/09/2018

R3,her bearding contract expired.

by Anonymousreply 1112/09/2018

R11 I thought that too, but why would you hide a beard. Usually the point of having a beard is for her to be very public. Hopefully that is the case.

by Anonymousreply 1212/09/2018

Maybe the privacy of the relationship was in the fine print of her possible beard contract so that she did not get attacked by fans on social media like the past beard (possibly) Georgia King. Still seems complicated. I'm am 50/50 now, equal chance he could be gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 1312/09/2018

Come on I want more opinions. Gay or Straight?

by Anonymousreply 1412/09/2018

Eh, I would say he's straight, but when he speaks, he's too eloquent, well-read and open-minded for a typical straight guy. My guess would be that he's straight but very gay-friendly. I think it is more likely that his Merlin co-star, Colin Morgan, is gay.

by Anonymousreply 1512/09/2018

R15 of course Colin Morgan is gay that is obvious. A persons' demeanor is not always a way to tell they are gay or straight, trust me I have done the leg work. I'm still on the fence. If it weren't for his GF I'd say gay hands down, maybe wishful thinking though. Who else thinks he is gay? or straight? keep it coming

by Anonymousreply 1612/09/2018

Read R6 and R8 and give feed back. the read is worth it I promise. I think bi.

by Anonymousreply 1712/09/2018

Also in Damien there is a gay Detective with a husband and child names JAMES, he like Bradley is also one you would not be able to tell is gay. coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 1812/09/2018

I watched Damien a couple of months ago and I really enjoyed it! I was surprised to find later that it got such bad reviews because, for me, it was possibly one of the best things I've seen this year. Yes, the storyline was a mess and the imagery that was scary in the original movie certainly doesn't do it for today's audiences, but I was watching for Bradley and he certainly didn't disappoint. I think he pulled off the internal torment and conflict really well and thanks to him, there was never a dull moment. I really enjoy his acting and the fact that he's willing to do many of his scenes shirtless doesn't hurt. I ended up binge-watching. Wish we'd gotten more seasons :(

by Anonymousreply 1912/09/2018

Yes cancelling Damien was a crime.

by Anonymousreply 2012/09/2018

Update for R8 BRADLEY MIGHT BE GAY 8) SOCIAL MEDIA: I knew I was forgetting some of the questionable social media post that may mean Bradley is gay: Besides the "Southgate Harry Kane LoveIsland," Idris Elba, Eurovision, Medici Sebastian Andelouza naked embrace, and all the Bowie obsession stuff, there was also a photo from Underworld of him and Theo James basically holding hands and looking deeply into each others eyes and Bradley comments something like "People might get the wrong idea about the movies plot from this photo this is how Theo and I were BETWEEN TAKES." Again hard to tell if that is banter or a nod that he is gay, I"m thinking the latter. There is also multiple "Nobody puts baby in the corner" dirty dancing references, he def loved that Eli manning OBJ super bowl commercial (google it), Also there is one where he is spray painting a giant box big enough for two people to get inside and the hashtags were #Party Box, #7minutes in heaven, and #The BJ BF. Party box and 7 minutes in heaven is def a sorta sexual game that I'm sure you have at least heard of, but The BJ BF? maybe the Bradley James Boyfriend, but also probably the BlowJob Boyfriend that sounds like he is GIVING a blow job not receiving one. It must have a double meaning of Bradly James and blowjob since the other hashtags are kinda sexual. But maybe it means he is a Blowjob boyfriend as in he receives blowjobs but I don't think so. I'm sure there is more I will keep you posted. Read R8 and R6 and give feedback.

by Anonymousreply 2112/09/2018

[quote]of course Colin Morgan is gay that is obvious.

Colin Morgan is eccentric, and very private, but he's not necessarily gay.

According to a couple people I spoke to back in the 'Merlin' days a decade ago who went to school in Ireland with Colin, he is known as straight.

And Bradley seemed much more comfortable and open-minded about the gay fan fiction about Merlin & Arthur when he was asked about it once. Colin, on the other hand, was not amused.

by Anonymousreply 2212/09/2018

Well have you seen him in that Oscar WilIde movie? That is good though maybe Bradley is gay after all since he was so comfortable. I still think Colin is gay but it's possible he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 2312/09/2018

And btw in High School no one knows anyone is gay, if you can hide it then you hide it in most cases. That is changing I admit but myself and all the gay guys I know or have heard of were not open in HS, some still are not out. Also I am younger than Colin and Bradley both by only 3-6 years so it's not a time's are better in his day situation.

by Anonymousreply 2412/09/2018

I always took the fact that Colin was not amused with fanfics as a smoking gun that he is indeed closeted and gay. They would strike too close to home and fuel uncomfortable speculation. Bradley's ease with them kind of signals that he's comfortable and secure in his sexuality, whatever it may be.

by Anonymousreply 2512/10/2018

Yeah I felt that's why Bradley seemed to take the lead on those questions about Merlin and Arthur. But what is Bradley's sexuality that he is so secure with? That is the question. If he isn't gay then he is misleading people (R8) and should let people know explicitly that he is straight if he is straight. I don't know why a straight actor would have to be so secretive, his fans might post some mean stuff for a while but they would get over it and I don't think any fans would do anything physically to her or him. I will say his fans are very, well, fanatical about him compared to other actors with millions of more followers. But I still don't get the secrecy,. If he is straight he will never keep a girl if he keeps her hidden away like Anne Frank, they don't seem to like that, but I wouldn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 2612/10/2018

R26, as was mentioned earlier, some of the Merlin fangirls harassed Georgia King until she had to shut down her Twitter account.

I think there's still an article online about it.

by Anonymousreply 2712/10/2018

Tbh, R8 sounds like a lot of speculation, reaching and wishful thinking. Bradley isn't misleading anyone. He isn't lying or actively trying to deceive the public. He doesn't owe the general public details of his private life. If he is gay or bi, sure it would be nice to have him out and proud, but it is very entitled to think that he has some higher obligation to come clean just to satisfy our curiosity. His right to privacy trumps our desire to know many times over, it isn't even a contest. If he is gay, more than anything, I'm impressed by how tight and loyal his inner circle is with nobody leaking anything for so long. If he is straight (or bi in a committed het relationship), he probably has reasons why he's keeping her out of the spotlight. Obsessed fangirls can be vile (see the abuse hurled at Charlie Hunnam's and Robert Pattison's girlfriends, for example, not to mention the abuse the wives of those Supernatural guys were exposed to). Not every private citizen is interested in going through that shit. It is more likely, though, that he isn't in a committed relationship and not particularly interested in one. I know that if I was that hot and rich and living my best life, I certainly wouldn't be.

by Anonymousreply 2812/10/2018

He doesn't seem to be a player.

He seems to try for longer-term relationships.

But we're still waiting for details from the poster who said at the end of the last thread that he broke up with his girlfriend.

I think they were together for a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 2912/10/2018

LOL, yeah, that poster was so full of shit, saying something like that and then ghosting us! I'm really curious what information they have and what their sources are. Only record I was able to find was of Georgia King and sam RPF fanfiction with Angel Coulby, which is probably not grounded in reality.

by Anonymousreply 3012/10/2018

Yeah, I don't think there's any proof that Angel Coulby and Bradley were together. They've never said so.

I think it was fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 3112/10/2018

How are Bradley and another DL fave, Cody Fern, similar?

by Anonymousreply 3212/10/2018

RE28 maybe you are right, but he is posting a lot of gay humor on his social media and I don't appreciate that if he is straight. If he is gay I guess it is ok because it is like he's trying to tell us when he isn't able to tell us due to his career. I def find the social media stuff hurtful if he is straight because being gay is not to be mocked or made into a joke. RE29 RE30 No it is true I am not going to give out her full name but she was wearing an engagement ring in photos with Bradley and now is not wearing one and posted a bunch of upset moody stuff in early October saying it wasn't meant to be and stuff. I feel bad for her if they were a legit couple, I guess I feel bad for her even it was for show. Hopefully they are both doing well.

by Anonymousreply 3312/10/2018

RE32 they are not similar unless they are both gay, that would be the only thing. Bradley James is way hotter than that guy in every way.

by Anonymousreply 3412/10/2018

Pictures of his tadger yet?

No? Then, leaving this thread….

by Anonymousreply 3512/10/2018

Thank you guys for being NICE other threads and blogs or whatever they are called are so hostile.

by Anonymousreply 3612/10/2018

I'd settle for a full view of his ass, R35.

At least we got part way there in 'Medici':

by Anonymousreply 3712/10/2018

R35 he is a work of art in more ways than one. See Botticelli's Mars and Venus, I think Bradley looks better though.

by Anonymousreply 3812/10/2018

[quote]Pictures of his tadger yet?

No, but you could speculate on what it looks like.

Since he's British, he's probably uncut.

(Although he spent a few years of his childhood in America, so maybe he got snipped).

by Anonymousreply 3912/10/2018

Bradley broke up with J Ellen last month I suppose. She deleted their photos and she liked a tweet said ”Are they still friends” sth like that. And last week there was a story on her ins shows she and her girlfriend was on a double date with two guys(No Bradley). And most of the Bradley’s Fan account unfollowed her I think. I’m not a native speaker, hope you’ll understand what I’m saying:D Also in my opinion Colin Morgan is gay. He played 7 or 8 gay roles in his career, including two LGBT movies directed by two open gay director. Also his scene with Ben Wishaw in a show called Mojo was quite sexy. He shows feminine in some of his interviews with Bradley. just an example.

by Anonymousreply 4012/12/2018

Thanks for that post, R40.

by Anonymousreply 4112/12/2018

If you go to the previous Bradley thread, there are photos of Bradley & J Ellen at R290, R285 & R284.

I can't link to them directly because they are no longer active links.

by Anonymousreply 4212/12/2018

Thanks R40. They broke up around October 1st I think. Yes Colin is gay. But do you think Bradley is gay/bi? it's hard to tell with some guys (unlike Colin), his GF/ex could have been for show. He liked a love/bromance video of himself and Sebastion de louzsa and posted a photo of them together in a naked embrace. as well a all the evidence above. Any chance he is friends or dating Kat McNamara? she always likes/comments on his IG/twitter, or at least twice she has.

by Anonymousreply 4312/13/2018

Kat McNamara is really gay friendly and has lots of gay actor friends like Will Tudor and his boyfriend. She was briefly rumored to be a lesbian herself, but is probably straight. She seems too young for Bradley and like it would be a complicated long distance relationship so probably she is just a fan. She posted back in his Damien days to promote the show, then didn't post about him for a while as far as I know, then commented a month or so ago (after he broke up with his GF) on a photo. How do they know each other? Maybe she is just supporting a(another) gay actor or maybe she is straight or they both are and she likes him. She is only 23 tho and not as pretty as his ex.

by Anonymousreply 4412/13/2018

Any clue as to why and his GF j broke up? That is the question. she is wearing all black lately.... I doubt it's an all black #metoo situation since she hinted they were still friends and I don't think he would do that. She may have felt used/abused tho if she found out he was gay (if he is gay) and was using her as a partner for events with eg weddings, parties, trips.

by Anonymousreply 4512/13/2018

Thanks for this info R40 and R42! This was very interesting,

by Anonymousreply 4612/13/2018

[quote]But do you think Bradley is gay/bi?

I don't think so, but he is secretive about his romantic life, and he's waited longer than most guys to get married/have children, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4712/13/2018

Yeah I mean 35 is still young (I think the average is 32 for marriage in the UK) and why the secrecy? Not many celebs go to such lengths. OF course not many have such obsessive fans. I hope he is gay but we may never know even if he does get married to a woman and have kids, bc look at George Clooney he is gay. I wish there wasn't such a taboo about being gay in Hollywood the world need gay role models for kids, possibly like Bowie is Bradley's gay hero (he loved the Labyrinth and Bowie was super gay in that).

by Anonymousreply 4812/13/2018

[quote]gay actor friends like Will Tudor and his boyfriend.

I've always thought Will Tudor might be gay.

How do you know Will has a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 4912/13/2018

I"m not 100 percent but if you look at Kat Mcnamara's IG or WIll's IG account they has vacation pics of herself, Will and another guy named Matt Nallton if you go to Matt's IG there are a lot of pics of him and Will together. Plus that Game of Thrones role, I mean come on you can tell. I wish Bradley James was as easy to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 5012/13/2018

Bradley also said in an interview that Santiago Cabrerra aka Lancelot was "ridiculously good looking..." but that doesn't mean much. He said he loved "the Labyrinth" 80's Bowie movie and watched it multiple times. Bowie is super gay/androgynous in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 5112/13/2018

Thanks for the info on Will Tudor, R50.

Looks like the Mat Nalton guy is a photographer, and he does seem to spend a lot of time with Will, based on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 5212/13/2018

As for Bradley & Colin, I remember early on in their 'Merlin' days they did an interview with Jonathan Ross, and he was surprised when they both said they didn't have girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 5312/13/2018

yes and Ross started with have you the ladies come knocking? then switched are you with "someone" at the moment very ambiguous instead of saying have u got a GF. maybe he picked up on Bradley being gay, or maybe not. In another interview Bradley again said little has changed in his dating life an "no one" is beating his door down again avoiding gender or saying girls.

by Anonymousreply 5412/13/2018

Also in the Ross interview Bradley mentions Vivienne Westwood shoes! straight guys do not typically know Vivienne Westwood. Maybe it's a more well known brand in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 5512/13/2018

If he is gay/bi, is there a chance that he already has a secret boyfriend? He hasn’t been wearing his thumb ring since 2015 maybe.

by Anonymousreply 5612/13/2018

yep he could def be with a guy for sure. IF it wasn't for being so secretive about his ex J then I would not think he was straight. They never kiss in the pictures with her and a comment on her IG page went on about they knew some friend of their's and that Bradley and Jay were a fake relationship. It could be a crazy fan lying, but for what? I can't fathom lying about that, they had to know it would accomplish nothing.. so who the hell knows.

by Anonymousreply 5712/13/2018

Also he could be straight and someone told him what the thumb ring meant or he could have lost it. I heard on one forum that he supposedly got it from a group of friends in High School but it sounded like B.S. I had a friend in college that wore a thumb ring, but he was totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 5812/13/2018

Thank [R57] [R58] [R55].I haven’t seen this interview but Maybe it’s because Colin’s(Merlin’s) boots in Merlin was from Vivien Westwood so they knew it. Sorry if I’m wrong. Btw they were sighted in a bar in May 2013 when Bradley was supposed to be dating Georgia King. The fans took a picture with them both but were told by one of them not to public the photo cause he won’t like it. Anyway the fans put the photo on the website later.

by Anonymousreply 5912/13/2018

what was in the photo? unless it was Georgia and Bradley kissing I don't really believe it. The relationship with J felt kind of real but with Georgia she and Bradley never held hands, they never went public which didn't make sense for two actors. And when Georgia got chased of Twitter Bradley said "please leave alone the people that I am ALLEGEDLY dating." and he used all caps like that. neither confirmed it even after the twitter thing. An again he said "people" avoiding gender. there is one photo where Georgia may have been in his lap but they were in a bar and it is hard to tell, plus they never even held hands. I've had girls that are friends sit in my lap no big deal. They could have ben fuck buddies or just friends way I see it.

by Anonymousreply 6012/13/2018

Vivienne Westwood makes mens shoes, but no boots like that I don't believe. I guess it is possible that they could be custom VW shoes but I seriously doubt it, merlin had a big budget but I don't think $1200 boots would have been practical. She has worked in costume design before tho, but it sounded like a joke. And also if they were by VW it's still impressive Bradley would know that. Maybe it was a joke on the set.

by Anonymousreply 6112/13/2018

I can't wait for the medici series, he's the Gorgeous Giuliano de Medici. It is a very straight role, but there is a certain bromance between him and Botticelli. In every role he gets there is some sort of gay or homoerotic element for his character. All except maybe Homeland and also Underworld but the costume was gay lol.

by Anonymousreply 6212/13/2018

R60 I didn’t find any photo he was kissing her but only one she was kissing on his face and one they were holding hands.

by Anonymousreply 6312/13/2018

Sorry I mean Bradley and Colin were seen in a bar during that time Bradley was supposed to be with Georgia. According to the fans he was waiting for Colin alone. The fans took a picture with them both and were told not to public the photo. Maybe that doesn’t mean anything just saying.

by Anonymousreply 6412/13/2018

[quote]some friend of their's and that Bradley and Jay were a fake relationship.

Jay Ellen doesn't look beautiful enough to me for a hot actor like Bradley, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 6512/13/2018

Nobody for Freddie Stroma and Bradley James?

by Anonymousreply 6612/13/2018

R66, that wet t-shirt outlines his muscular chest pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 6712/13/2018

Bradley had a photo with his friends wearing a “Frankie Say Relax”tank and a headband.

by Anonymousreply 6812/14/2018

Yes I always thought that was a sign that Frankie says relax shirt. Keep in mind tho it was an 80's party, but still isn't that a kind of gay song/singer? He is in many different pictures where he is photographed with all women, but of course he has def got guy friends too.

by Anonymousreply 6912/14/2018

R66 Yeah Freddie and Bradley were at a Halloween party (Freddie was dressed as a lizard or something) and in every guy in the photograph is openly gay except Freddie and Bradley. There is also a pretty girl in the picture standing in front of Bradley but I don't know who she is... Freddie Stroma is married tho and looks like legit marriage.

by Anonymousreply 7012/14/2018

R 63 what photo where she was kissing on him? haven't seen that one.... He could be lib or dated her for real and just not have come to terms yet with being gay, some people never come t terms with who they are til much later in life (eg Caitlyn Jenner not that Bradley is like her) but he seems ver self aware so I don't know. I think he could be gay just like Richard Madden, but Bradley is better looking and seems straighter and would make a way better James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 7112/14/2018

Wonder what the story is as to why Bradley dressed up in drag?

by Anonymousreply 7212/14/2018

R72, I think R8 described it:

[quote] DRESSING DRAG he was seen dressed as a female tennis player, although the theme of the party was drag by the looks of it.

by Anonymousreply 7312/14/2018

Yes thank you R72 the biggest clue of them all. SO I heard it was an "assignment for drama school." but it sounded like a lie. I'm pretty sure this was a drag party that was after school hours or it could have been an assignment. I will say that if it was an assignment that is strange because there could be leal ramifications for forcing students to cross dress. so he could have probably refused. Also I think he is the only one that wore a skirt lol. I was in a frat and we did some silly drag thing (I didn't participate) and a bunch of the straight guys, well they were almost al straight, dressed in drag no complaints. Maybe he is just that secure in his sexuality but it does raise questions along with everything else above.

by Anonymousreply 7412/14/2018

It looks like it is on campus so it could be an assignment but also there is a girl in one of the phots who is not cross dressing.

by Anonymousreply 7512/14/2018

Here's Bradley departing the GLAAD Awards in 2013, with his supposed then girlfriend Georgia King:

by Anonymousreply 7612/14/2018

nice ass and nice hole

by Anonymousreply 7712/14/2018

Key word is supposed there R75. Someone on another forum said that a Colin fan saw Bradley and Georgia having sex in a hotel room with the curtain open, but it sounded like a complete lie. Anyone know anything about that?

by Anonymousreply 7812/14/2018

R77 gross I din't know porn pics were allowed. plus Bradley has a way better body then that. about to get off this forum if I see anymore of that.

by Anonymousreply 7912/14/2018

R78, that story sounds like nonsense. Bradley barely showed any affection to Georgia in public, so I doubt he would be so indiscreet.

R79, yes porn pics are allowed here, but try not to overreact to R77's pic. I would think Colin would be the more likely bottom, though.

by Anonymousreply 8012/14/2018

Thank you R80 in regards to Georgia and Bradley having sex and being seen, sounds like complete trash to me too.

by Anonymousreply 8112/14/2018

Also he said he was really excited to work with Tobias Menzies and said he would really like a career like that... First of all his career is already better than Tobias Menzies and second why Tobias Menzies? ate the time of the interview it was 6 months to a year after Tobias Menzies did that highly publicized Mae on male sex/rape scene in Outlander just saying....

by Anonymousreply 8212/14/2018

His career is better than Tobias Menzies?

I'm not sure on that. Tobias Menzies is probably considered a more versatile actor overall by directors than Bradley, and has done quite a lot of stuff.

Menzies isn't the "hunk" that Bradley is, but he's had a decent career.

by Anonymousreply 8312/14/2018

Well Bradley James has a net worth 4x more than Menzies which is wha I go by as far as success. Menzies is not hot if you ask me, not ugly either. but the episode with the rape/sex scene is very provocative and they even make a really beautiful reference to KING Arthur IN THE episode,. Menzies is a top in Outlander, maybe Bradley is too, or maybe he is straight lol.

by Anonymousreply 8412/14/2018

[quote] has a net worth 4x more than Menzies which is wha I go by as far as success.

That’s rather sad.

by Anonymousreply 8512/14/2018

I'm no philistine but money makes the world go 'round. The outlander scene is pretty horrifying but I just can't help but feel he meant something by that comment about Menzies who he had mentioned to his agent whoever before the Underworld role came along.

by Anonymousreply 8612/14/2018

Where are you getting the Net Worth figures?

And aren't those sites known to be pretty inaccurate?

by Anonymousreply 8712/14/2018

Yes I'm sure they are but lets not argue over that I don't really care, I just think Tobias is a strange choice of who's career he wants to emulate. Any evidence he is gay? give me some hope guys.

by Anonymousreply 8812/15/2018

Do you think Bradley is a coward? Is he

by Anonymousreply 8912/15/2018

Of course I don't think he is a coward. Do u think that? I hate the term "in the closet" with a passion there is nothing shameful or cowardly about being private or not advertising that you are gay as it is sadly necessary in lots of jobs including acting as well as certain families and social circles that may not accept that about someone. Some people have trouble accepting it about themselves. My issue are these gay references on his social media that either indicate that he is gay (which would make them ok) or are poking fun at homosexuality (which is not ok). I hope he is gay or bi, he would be the all time perfect gay man that defies stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 9012/15/2018

And yes some avatars are open about being gay but those are all an anomaly.

by Anonymousreply 9112/15/2018

actors*

by Anonymousreply 9212/15/2018

R90, I don't think Bradley has made that many specific gay references on Twitter that I can see.

by Anonymousreply 9312/15/2018
by Anonymousreply 9412/15/2018

What do you think Bradley’s favorite color is?

by Anonymousreply 9512/15/2018

Yellow.

by Anonymousreply 9612/15/2018

Why yellow?

by Anonymousreply 9712/15/2018

I remember Eoin was once drunk and said something on Twitter to imply Bradley liked men. Bradley unfollowed him for a long time though he deleted the tweet a few hours later.

by Anonymousreply 9812/15/2018

Wow, I've never heard that before, R98.

Did any of the Merlin fangirls say anything, or did it end up getting discussed on any forums?

by Anonymousreply 9912/15/2018

R97 I presume it’s referring to the YST (Yellow Skin Troll).

by Anonymousreply 10012/15/2018

R98 that is highly interesting. Do you remember what was said by Eoin specifically or a general idea of what he said?Come on R98 I'd love to hear more on this.

by Anonymousreply 10112/16/2018

My bf used to have that rocking chair....

by Anonymousreply 10212/16/2018

Yes, R98, we need more details.

by Anonymousreply 10312/16/2018

[quote] I presume it’s referring to the YST (Yellow Skin Troll).

What does Bradley have to do with the YST?

by Anonymousreply 10412/16/2018

DL should fix him up with Justin Hartley. Now that would be a gay power couple. Not to mention the YST would probably expire in ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 10512/16/2018

[quote] DL should fix him up with Justin Hartley. Now that would be a gay power couple. Not to mention the YST would probably expire in ecstasy.

Why would Bradley and Justin Hartley excite the YST?

by Anonymousreply 10612/16/2018

R98 just ghosted us? that's cold. this Hartley guy looks good but too old for BJ

by Anonymousreply 10712/16/2018

R107, I suppose we have to take what people post here with a grain of salt, too.

You never know when someone might be making something up.

by Anonymousreply 10812/16/2018

I don't think they would make that up, way t o elaborate and for what reason?

by Anonymousreply 10912/16/2018

Well, why would Eoin imply that Bradley liked men? And why would Bradley unfollow him?

I've never heard that before, although R98 says that Eoin was drunk, so that's a possible explanation.

by Anonymousreply 11012/16/2018

[quote] DL should fix him up with Justin Hartley. Now that would be a gay power couple. Not to mention the YST would probably expire in ecstasy.

Why Bradley and Hartley?

by Anonymousreply 11112/16/2018

I just can't fathom someone making something like that up for no good reason, but anything is possible. If Bradley did unfollow him it would seem guilty like he is actually gay. Eoin is a bit further down the ladder on people Bradley follows on twitter compared to the other Merlin people so it could def be true, he could have unfollowed briefly at some point.

by Anonymousreply 11212/16/2018

idk how this person knew Eoin was drunk tho R10. Also it's hard to know how explicitly Eoin "implied" that Bradley was gay, it must have been very explicit to get unfollowed.

by Anonymousreply 11312/16/2018

You would think Bradley would want to ignore it or laugh about it, rather than drawing attention to it by unfollowing another actor and raising questions.

by Anonymousreply 11412/16/2018

I heard it from a friend who doesn’t speak English so maybe it’s not accurate. Bradley once posted a nude photo than Eoin said that he was picking men on social media, sth like that. Eoin later apologized, saying he was drunk. It was a joke maybe but Eoin ”joked” about his orientation several times just saying.

by Anonymousreply 11512/17/2018

What in the world R115 that just raises more questions. Bradley could not have posted a nude shot of himself or that would be out there somewhere for sure and Twitter would have not allowed it, maybe a shirtless picture... That explains how it was known that Eoin was drunk, and if he and Bradley both got bent out of shape by unfollowing and Eoin apologizing then that is really suspect. A lot of guys joke with gay humor or whatever but to have a such a serious reaction seems like he is gay. I'm guessing that Eoin commented on a shirtless pic (probably from Damien) and Bradley got panicked or offended and unfollowed, IF Eoin did a whole apology then that is really questionable. It's funny on another forum I heard Bradley uses Twitter to pick up girls, but it sounded like a lie.

by Anonymousreply 11612/17/2018

He's prob straight knowing me, I always go for the straight ones. Seems like 80% of actors are gay and I go gaga for the straight one lol. Still with all that Bowie and other stuff he could be gay. Anyone know any straight guys with a Bowie obsession and wear Bowie T-Shirts and watched the Labyrinth over and over?

by Anonymousreply 11712/17/2018

When asked why he wanted to do underworld on twitter he said" Tobias Menzies, Charles Dance, owning his own vampire teeth AND SATISFYING HIS LEATHER FETISH. Once again hard to tell if he is joking. I don't think straight guys really have a leather fetish and I'm guessing that very few are familiar with the term right?

by Anonymousreply 11812/17/2018

Will someone please clarify what Justin Hartley and Bradley have to do with each other? I don’t think they’ve been in a project together.

by Anonymousreply 11912/17/2018

no they have not. I think just because Hartley has done a gay character, stupid reason and I don't even really know who Hartley is.

by Anonymousreply 12012/17/2018

Another tidbit in my convincing myself Bradley James may be gay; a friend posted a pride picture (not of Bradley) when he was hanging out with Bradley James that same day (Pride/world-cup festivities) and some actor who isn't famous commented "it's coming home/OUT" as in he's coming out. The "It's coming home" was made famous by Bradley for the World Cup, him ands friend did a whole King Arthur clip dubbed with "it's coming home" so It's associated with Bradley James. Was this actor trying to tell us something?

by Anonymousreply 12112/17/2018

With regards to the "nude" picture that someone mentioned above, the only thing I remember is that Bradley & some of the Merlin guys posted a photo posing with a guy with a bare butt.

by Anonymousreply 12212/17/2018

Yeah I've seen that photo, they were all goofing off in a photo booth, I think that was a Merlin wrap party but not sure. I don't think that is the photo they are referring to. I'm guessing it was some shirtless pic but not sure, it could be a lie or Eoin was just joking who the heck knows, but there is a gap between Bradley following Tom Hopper, other Merlin people and Eoin so maybe it is true and he unfollowed Eoin for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 12312/17/2018

Anyone else think Bradley James is gay/bi or that any of the evidence on this page is convincing?

by Anonymousreply 12412/17/2018

needing some solidarity on this

by Anonymousreply 12512/17/2018

I've usually assumed he was just a straight guy that was very private about his romantic life.

But I don't know for sure.

His personal life is a little unusual in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 12612/17/2018

[quote] needing some solidarity on this

Why? I’m sure our opinions will keep differing until we have verifiable evidence.

by Anonymousreply 12712/17/2018

I guess R125 just wants to know if there's a consensus on Bradley.

That's often the case on a lot of these male celebrity "is he gay" threads.

by Anonymousreply 12812/17/2018

Most likely we will never gat verifiable evidence even if he gets married that's the actor's world eg George Clooney and the like. But anyways he of course seems straight but that's not uncommon to not be able to tell. Yes R128 thanks just making sure I'm not alone on this thought.

by Anonymousreply 12912/17/2018

Well, most of the time we *eventually* find out something about an actor's romantic life.

Eg. they eventually come out when they're older, or they eventually get married, or eventually adopt a child, etc.

If Bradley does one of those things, it would presumably be reported.

by Anonymousreply 13012/17/2018

yes it would be reported and that would indicate that he was straight, but like I said for actors they do a lot of for showmances, even getting married and having kids so we may never know 100%. hopefully he is gay as he would be an asset to our team lol

by Anonymousreply 13112/17/2018

Painting:

by Anonymousreply 13212/18/2018

So, what do you think Bradley is like in bed?

by Anonymousreply 13312/18/2018

I think he sleeps face down on his right cheek.

by Anonymousreply 13412/18/2018

Does he sleep naked, or wear underwear?

I remember when he did the on the road documentary with Colin Morgan back in the "Merlin" days, they showed him getting up out of bed wearing boxer shorts and going to take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 13512/19/2018

New clips of Bradley speaking Italian!

by Anonymousreply 13612/24/2018

He's ridiculously cute <3

by Anonymousreply 13712/24/2018

Any Italians here who can tell us how good his Italian is?

by Anonymousreply 13812/26/2018

Bradley posted a photo with his Mum:

by Anonymousreply 13912/28/2018

his pink smooth fukhole has brought much joy to men

by Anonymousreply 14012/28/2018

Are you able to provide details, R140?

by Anonymousreply 14112/28/2018

hungry bottom, awesome!

by Anonymousreply 14212/28/2018

Still waiting for the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 14312/28/2018

Let's rank his male co-stars! Who does he go the best with? Colin Morgan, Omid Abtahi or Daniel Sharman?

by Anonymousreply 14412/30/2018

He was Arthur is that mildly entertaining Merlin show yes? He actually seems hotter now than he did on the show

by Anonymousreply 14512/30/2018

Yes, R145, he was Arthur on the BBC's 'Merlin'.

It ran for 5 seasons, and DL used to have threads on it.

Anyway, he's 35 now and is on Season 2 of 'Medici' with Daniel Sharman as his brother.

by Anonymousreply 14612/30/2018

Do I need to watch season one? Of Medici?

by Anonymousreply 14712/30/2018

R147, it's probably not essential to watch Season 1.

Season 2 takes place a few decades later and can probably stand alone.

by Anonymousreply 14812/30/2018

I don't recommend watching season 1 of Medici. I thought it was complete rubbish. There is a huge time jump between that and the second season, so I suppose you won't be missing much.

by Anonymousreply 14912/30/2018

I laughed at this!

by Anonymousreply 15001/01/2019

More!

by Anonymousreply 15101/01/2019

So Bradley went on a fishing trip to Cornwall with his friends for New Year's Eve?

Kind of an unusual way to celebrate New Year's.

by Anonymousreply 15201/01/2019

Bradley with his friends on New Year's Eve:

by Anonymousreply 15301/01/2019

O-face

by Anonymousreply 15401/02/2019

Thanks, R154.

Would love to see Bradley's real O-face in a gay sex video or jerk off vid.

by Anonymousreply 15501/02/2019

Medici Season 2 preview with several shots of Bradley:

Begins January 25th on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 15601/07/2019

He looks good in this shot.

by Anonymousreply 15701/10/2019

Based on the New Year's Eve trip he took with his friends to Cornwall, it doesn't look like he has a significant other right now.

He also seems to hang out a lot with that overweight chick who is an actress/producer.

by Anonymousreply 15801/10/2019

He shared this link on his Twitter and here I am trying to figure out if it says anything at all about him! :D He's very low-key when it comes to social media, so everything he posts seems important when he does it, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 15901/14/2019

I find it curious that a guy like Bradley who seems to be such a jock on the one hand and is big into football, etc. also seems to hang out with a very artistic group of friends and a chubby female friend who seems almost like a faghag.

by Anonymousreply 16001/14/2019

I'm constantly surprised by how articulate and intelligent he is when he speaks. Usually, these blond, good looking, jock types aren't good with stringing words together into anything more than a simple sentence, let alone any complex cognitive skills.

by Anonymousreply 16101/14/2019

And in the clips at R136, he sounds like he was able to speak the Italian language pretty well.

Maybe an Italian DLer can rate his Italian for us?

by Anonymousreply 16201/16/2019

Well, this is adorable! They are one short, though (OK, maybe two :D)!

by Anonymousreply 16301/17/2019

Medici preview clip of Bradley:

by Anonymousreply 16401/17/2019

This link might work better:

by Anonymousreply 16501/17/2019

Looking really cute in pink in these promo pics!

by Anonymousreply 16601/18/2019

Wonder why he chose pink?

by Anonymousreply 16701/18/2019

He does look good and happy. His skin looks pinkish for once.

by Anonymousreply 16801/18/2019

I just find it an interesting coincidence that he chose to wore wink after all the chat above about him possibly being gay.

Maybe he is teasing DL? :)

by Anonymousreply 16901/18/2019

wink = pink

by Anonymousreply 17001/18/2019

Bradley shows up 10.00 minutes in! :D

He says he's working on a new project but isn't allowed to talk about it yet. Apparently, it involves a lot of green screen. What do you guys think? Another fantasy?

I'm glad he's getting work, I love seeing his face! I think I'm mildly obsessed, lol. He's positively glowing for this interview! Pink is very flattering on him! :D

by Anonymousreply 17101/22/2019

Lead in "The Liberator" Netflix series.

by Anonymousreply 17201/22/2019

More of this guy?!

Patsy says it best:

by Anonymousreply 17301/22/2019

[quote]Lead in "The Liberator" Netflix series.

Impressive. Things seem to be going well for Bradley.

Hope he takes his clothes off a lot.

by Anonymousreply 17401/22/2019

Season 2 of 'Medici' begins tomorrow on Netflix.

Bradley's nude scene comes in Episode 4:

by Anonymousreply 17501/24/2019

Thanks, R175.

by Anonymousreply 17601/24/2019

Daniel's nude scene will be in the same episode:

by Anonymousreply 17701/24/2019

Yawn. Daniel. All I want is Bradley.

by Anonymousreply 17801/24/2019

So, if somebody is not following them, please do so! I want to see what Bradley sent them! Hopefully, it will be nudes!

by Anonymousreply 17901/25/2019

Nice idea, R179, but Bradley's boyfriend is probably the only one who gets to see his nudes.

by Anonymousreply 18001/25/2019

No nudes after all, lol! He's still cute, though <3

by Anonymousreply 18101/26/2019

One of the Bradley fan accounts on IG posted these stills from an upcoming project:

by Anonymousreply 18201/26/2019

Here's the trailer, it's for some Polish movie. I think he plays a villain and shows up briefly. I've heard it described as 'World War II meets James Bond'.

by Anonymousreply 18301/26/2019

R183, yes, I think Bradley posted a cap on his IG last year -

Looks like he plays an American Air Force officer:

by Anonymousreply 18401/26/2019

Nice read for Merlin fans.

by Anonymousreply 18501/29/2019

Bradley with Synnove Karlsen.

by Anonymousreply 18602/01/2019

Bradley looks handsome in the suit.

by Anonymousreply 18702/01/2019

More pics of him in the suit.

by Anonymousreply 18802/01/2019

And another one.

by Anonymousreply 18902/01/2019

He’s starting to look more pink. I wonder whether he’s spending more time in the UK this winter now that filming is done?

by Anonymousreply 19002/01/2019

I think he lives in Los Angeles now.

His father has lived in the U.S. for many years, and Bradley lived in the U.S. for a few years as a kid, which is one of the reasons he can do a decent American accent.

by Anonymousreply 19102/01/2019

[quote] I think he lives in Los Angeles now.

Interesting. I wonder why his skin color is now pinkish rather than its usual color.

by Anonymousreply 19202/01/2019

Bradley as the sex toy of Lara Pulver in "Underworld: Blood Wars":

by Anonymousreply 19302/01/2019

Bradley interviewed about his 'Medici' role:

by Anonymousreply 19402/02/2019

Beautiful guy:

by Anonymousreply 19502/06/2019

Do you think he has a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 19602/06/2019

Cute photo.

by Anonymousreply 19702/06/2019

I wonder if Bradley & Daniel got up to any fun together, R197?

by Anonymousreply 19802/07/2019

Bradley with a DL fan?

by Anonymousreply 19902/07/2019

He has the most amazing dark blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 20002/07/2019

Agreed, R200.

by Anonymousreply 20102/07/2019

Link from Bradley's Twitter to a video about the cast speaking Italian (has some segments with him being cute):

by Anonymousreply 20202/08/2019

Thanks for the video link, R202.

by Anonymousreply 20302/08/2019

New pic posted on one of the Bradley fansites:

by Anonymousreply 20402/11/2019

Are both his parents British or is one of them American?

by Anonymousreply 20502/13/2019

R205, when Bradley was a kid, his parents moved from the UK to the US for a few years. I think it was for the career of Bradley's Dad.

Bradley went to school in Florida for a couple years (I think in the Jacksonville area). His parents ended up divorcing, and Bradley & his 2 sisters returned to the UK with his Mom. His Dad stayed in the United States to continue his business career.

Bradley used to come to the U.S. during the 'Merlin' years to visit his Dad (who I think lives in California or Florida). Now that Bradley is living part of the year in the U.S., he visits his Dad often. (Although he's basically said in interviews that he's always been closer to his Mom).

by Anonymousreply 20602/13/2019

Somebody caught him on video with his mother a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 20702/14/2019

Somewhat off topic, but yeah, here are two of his Merlin co-stars about to have some fun in the bedroom!

by Anonymousreply 20802/14/2019

R206 Very interesting. What are his parents' names?

by Anonymousreply 20902/14/2019

R207, yes, Bradley has always seemed close to his Mum and seems to have a good relationship with her.

R209, I don't know what his parents' names are, although his real last name is Gregory.

He was born Bradley James Gregory.

One of the reasons he can do a better American accent than most British actors is because he lived in Florida for a few years as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 21002/14/2019

Which about Bradley is more amazing, his dark blue eyes or his bubble butt?

by Anonymousreply 21102/14/2019

Ass.

by Anonymousreply 21202/14/2019

Same here, R212.

I can't help myself from being drawn to it:

by Anonymousreply 21302/14/2019

New pic Bradley posted from London:

by Anonymousreply 21402/17/2019

Really nice fanart of Bradley <3

by Anonymousreply 21502/20/2019

r211 His old nose that is sadly no more is what I loved about him the most.

by Anonymousreply 21602/20/2019

So does anyone have any theories as to why a hunky actor like Bradley seems to have only had a few girlfriends over the past decade or why the few girls he has been seen with seem to be just average looking?

I find it a bit curious that a hunky actor that works with pretty actresses (and has thousands of Merlin & Medici fangirls who want to get into his pants) doesn't seem that interested in being with hot girls.

by Anonymousreply 21702/20/2019

We need more Bradley pics.

by Anonymousreply 21802/20/2019

Here's Bradley with the girl he was supposedly dating last year (they've now broken up).

There's nothing wrong with her -- she's pleasant enough looking and would do for the average guy.

But how come a hunky actor like Bradley doesn't want to score hotter girls?

by Anonymousreply 21902/20/2019

His ass isn't big at all. He's also said to be a bit of a douche.

by Anonymousreply 22002/20/2019

[quote] His ass isn't big at all.

Which celebs or athletes do you think have big asses?

by Anonymousreply 22102/20/2019

R220, I don't know what asses you're looking at, but Bradley's is definitely above average.

And I've actually read on other sites from fans who have met him at conventions and in public that he's nicer than a lot of other actors.

by Anonymousreply 22202/20/2019

Who says Bradley's a douche R22? I never heard anything but good things about him and he seems much loved by his co-workers. But then again, you also made the choice to diss his ass, which is gorgeous, so I'm going to take anything you say with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 22302/21/2019

Here is Bradley talking about his crush on Barbara Hershey. I totally believe it, they had crazy chemistry in Damien. Cute video.

by Anonymousreply 22402/21/2019

R224, would a young straight guy growing up really have a crush on Barbara Hershey?

by Anonymousreply 22502/21/2019

IDK, R225, she's definitely hot. Plus, I understood it as him saying he developed a crush while working with her and I can definitely see that happening because she's still gorgeous and she seems fascinating. In any case, straight or not, I think there is nothing conventional about Bradley and his sexual preferences.

by Anonymousreply 22602/21/2019

R226, I got the sense that his crush referred to him liking her as a young guy *before* he worked with her as his mother figure on "Damien".

And while she was attractive when she was younger, she wasn't really a big sex symbol or a household name. Would a young British boy really know who she was?

I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 22702/21/2019

So, today Bradley hid and disabled comments on a piece of Medici fanart he reposted on his Instagram. Does anyone know what went down in those comments? There is a rumour going around that people were bringing up his girlfriend in the comments

Not sure if it's relevant, but the artist is very active in the Merlin fandom and has done a lot of gay (although tame) stuff. He didn't credit her and link back to her profile and I have wondered if that's the reason, not wanting to encourage that part of the fandom. But then, why would he post her art in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 22802/23/2019

[quote]There is a rumour going around that people were bringing up his girlfriend in the comments

I have no idea, but there is a poster here who said that Bradley's ex-girlfriend has implied he's gay on social media.

by Anonymousreply 22902/23/2019

He has removed post completely now. I have to say, it's not a good look. I can't think of a single charitable reason why he would choose to delete the post entirely rather than to link properly to the artist. The only thing that comes to mind is that the closet/internalised homophobia are toxic drugs. I really want to believe that he is better than that, but I must admit that my crush on him has taken a hit.

by Anonymousreply 23002/23/2019

R230, it's strange that Bradley would take down the post like that. I wonder what is going on?

by Anonymousreply 23102/24/2019

He deleted it because the author asked him to tag her. Obviously he couldn’t do that. But guys, He’s already posted an artwork created by an artist whose IG account is full of gay fan arts and he knows that but still posted her art work. He knows that lots of people would recognize her work and maybe someone would tag her in the comment, but still posted that picture. Maybe he didn’t want everyone to click on her profile, like his coworker maybe?

by Anonymousreply 23202/24/2019

Why could he 'obviously' not tag her, R232?

Of course he should have tagged her and she was right to ask him to do so! You do not repost artists' work without credit, ever, it's such poor form. He has tagged and properly credited every other artist whose work he shared. He knows it should be done and why you don't share art without crediting, he isn't stupid. He just chose not to. He deliberately decided not to and has been so dishonest about it from the start.

Please give me one single explanation for his behaviour that doesn't involve homophobia, I would love to hear it, because my opinion of him has taken a massive nosedive.

I really thought he was better than this. He is clearly saying straight art of his characters is OK, but gay is not. And if anyone is wondering, all the art is very innocent, humorous and cute, there is nothing offensive or vulgar about it that could excuse this. He has been very deliberate about this too. He definitely didn't want to share her profile, which is obvious from the way he snubbed her when he first posted the picture. When people recognized her work and linked to her profile in the comments, he hid and disabled the comments. When people started calling him out on it, he chose to delete everything rather than give her credit. This was not a mistake, he knew what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 23302/24/2019

[quote]I really thought he was better than this. He is clearly saying straight art of his characters is OK, but gay is not.

But that sounds a bit out of character. Back in the 'Merlin' days, it was Bradley who was usually okay with the slash fiction involving Arthur & Merlin -- it was Colin Morgan who didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 23402/24/2019

People change, I guess, and not always for the better.

by Anonymousreply 23502/24/2019

Bradley just posted a new pic.

Looks like he's in San Diego:

by Anonymousreply 23602/24/2019

He is not homophobic. There’s a reason that I suspect but cannot tell coz I’m not sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 23702/25/2019

R237, are you the poster who said that Bradley's ex-girlfriend has been implying he's gay on social media?

by Anonymousreply 23802/25/2019

Please share, R237, this is an anonymous gossip board, it's not like anyone can sue you for libel. We are all perfectly capable of taking anything you say with a grain of salt and it's not like it can make him look worse. Or can it?

by Anonymousreply 23902/25/2019

I don't know about Bradley James but isn't it an basically an open secret that his Merlin co-star Colin Morgan is gay.

by Anonymousreply 24002/25/2019

He is in a glass closet but I don’t think he will come out soon.

by Anonymousreply 24102/25/2019

[quote]He is not homophobic. There’s a reason that I suspect but cannot tell coz I’m not sure about that.

But this is the thread to discuss it.

by Anonymousreply 24202/27/2019

If this whole thing isn't about Bradley and some weird gay panic that suddenly surfaced after years of gay-friendly behaviour, then I wonder if it is about Colin and his closet. I doubt that they were actually ever together like many people seem to think, but he seemed to genuinely love the guy, in whatever capacity. Maybe he wants to keep him in his life but having people writing and drawing porn with their faces on it makes it awkward. Idk. I'm trying very hard to give him the benefit of doubt, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 24302/28/2019

In any case, I wish the poster with 'suspicions' would stop acting coy and enlighten the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 24402/28/2019

R244, on another thread there was a poster who said that Bradley's ex-girlfriend has been implying on social media that he's gay, so who knows what's going on

by Anonymousreply 24502/28/2019

Which thread was this, R245?

by Anonymousreply 24602/28/2019

R246, I think it was either on the previous Bradley thread, or on the previous 'Who Will Come Out in 2019?' thread.

by Anonymousreply 24702/28/2019

Bradley and Co. being giant dorks in Poland:

by Anonymousreply 24803/03/2019

Bradley also hangs out a lot with a fat female friend who is an actress/producer in the UK.

They were together on New Year's Eve with some other friends.

Faghag?

by Anonymousreply 24903/03/2019

More pics please, his dark blue eyes give Liz Taylor a run for her money.

by Anonymousreply 25003/03/2019

His dark blue eyes, R250:

by Anonymousreply 25103/04/2019

Does he have any recent projects other than that Medici series?

by Anonymousreply 25203/07/2019

Yes, R252.

He was just given the lead in a new Netflix series. I think it was posted above.

by Anonymousreply 25303/07/2019

We need more pics of Bradley and his amazing eyes, which are so beautiful they look like a special effect.

by Anonymousreply 25403/08/2019

Do you think Bradley & Colin did the deed?

by Anonymousreply 25503/10/2019

Bradley through the years:

by Anonymousreply 25603/11/2019

He’s catnip for

by Anonymousreply 25703/11/2019

For what?

by Anonymousreply 25803/12/2019

Bradley's buddy Colin has a new movie coming out "Benjamin", another gay part (his 3rd or 4th by now). Wonder what his very catholic parents think of that? .

by Anonymousreply 25903/12/2019

R259 It is his 5th or 6th gay part if you include his theatre play “A Prayer For My Daughter” and “Mojo” ( in which he had a lot of sexual tension with Ben Wishaw. )

by Anonymousreply 26003/13/2019

Sorry not A Prayer for My Daughter, it was My Private Life.

by Anonymousreply 26103/13/2019

I posted this on the Colin Morgan thread:

According to the guys on FM Forums who saw Colin naked at the New Vic Theatre in "A Prayer for My Daughter", he has an above-average size uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 26203/13/2019

Looking hot in this movie!

by Anonymousreply 263Last Saturday at 2:00 AM

At the premiere:

by Anonymousreply 264Last Saturday at 2:01 AM

And as secretive as ever about his romantic life.

by Anonymousreply 265Last Saturday at 3:22 PM

Creepy! No idea who the other guy is, but he seems to be having fun with his new co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Monday at 1:49 AM

Oops. Messed up the link ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 267Last Monday at 1:51 AM

As always, Bradley is posting pics with friends, but is not posting anything about his romantic life.

by Anonymousreply 268Last Monday at 4:16 AM

Interview about his role/s in the show Bounty Hunters. He plays twin brothers with some serious incestuous undertones.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Monday at 5:40 AM

case in point:

by Anonymousreply 270Last Monday at 8:28 AM

But it seems like it's being played mainly for humor.

by Anonymousreply 271Last Monday at 4:08 PM

It's a comedy, R271, of course it is! On his role in Bounty Hunters from the official website:

"Even for twins, Webb and Keegan's relationship is decidedly close, with Keegan's feelings for his brother crossing a particularly troubling line. Still, underestimate them at your peril. The Shermans may not like getting their hands dirty, but know plenty of people who do."

by Anonymousreply 272Last Wednesday at 9:56 AM

Yes, it's a comedy, but it would be nice to see Bradley in a proper gay drama.

by Anonymousreply 273Last Wednesday at 3:32 PM

Who on DL is attracted to Bradley and what do they/you find attractive about him?

by Anonymousreply 274Last Wednesday at 8:43 PM

I like his ass, R274.

by Anonymousreply 275Last Wednesday at 9:01 PM

Hottest face ever.

by Anonymousreply 276Yesterday at 7:44 AM

Compare and contrast Bradley, Colin and the other guy.

by Anonymousreply 277Yesterday at 4:10 PM

As always Bradley looks the best by far. He always looks good no matter how candid. It's never easy to tell with someone you don't actually know but he seems to have a good personality too. Love his hot face in bounty hunters, he has got it all (and yes that includes a nice bum too).

by Anonymousreply 278Yesterday at 9:04 PM

Bradley has stubby fingers and is not pasty like the other two.

by Anonymousreply 279Yesterday at 9:09 PM

R277, that other guy played Mordred, right? And I think he went on to play the gay brother of Louis XIV on "Versailles".

by Anonymousreply 280a day ago

Yes, he did, R280! He was beautiful in both roles.

by Anonymousreply 281a day ago

[quote]As always Bradley looks the best by far. He always looks good no matter how candid.

Which is why I find it curious that he's still unattached at age 35 and seems to have had very few girlfriends in his life.

You'd think a hunky actor like Bradley would use the opportunity to play the field more.

by Anonymousreply 282a day ago

Imagine the outrage if sometime in the future he comes out as asexual! 😂

by Anonymousreply 28317 hours ago

I don't think asexual is a real thing, at least not for men lol. R282 he could be with someone and is just very private like many actors and celebs, and he could be playing the field discretely for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 28415 hours ago

Are any DL trolls fans of Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 28514 hours ago

R285, you keep asking that -- obviously he has some fans on DL or his threads wouldn't be on Part 5 now.

by Anonymousreply 2869 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!