Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dry-drunk war criminal grieves for paternal evil war criminal.

Boo-fuckin-hoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2018 11:04 AM

You're next in hell, boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2018 6:29 PM

It has to be said and remembered.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2018 6:30 PM

“He saw war ..... and tried to exploit it & capitalize on it & make all his friends maddeningly rich from it”

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2018 6:32 PM

"and succeeded beyond his wildest imagination!"

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2018 6:33 PM

They will all burn in Hell. Every last Bush.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2018 6:46 PM

Yuck. Wasn't Babs hell on wheels and George Sr. an absentee father? All of their kids are fucked up in a myriad of ways, including dry drunk, coke head Dubya. But I guess they have to whitewash them for the gullible masses.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2018 6:49 PM

OP, you’re the best. All of that “decency, respect, honor” talk is making me gag.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2018 7:06 PM

Is the corpse stinking yet?

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2018 7:09 PM

OP is a pathetic loser. What kind of idiot are you? Disgusting.

Let me guess....every Republican is the bad guy. And every democrat is the good guy. Cuz ur "smart" and "they" are "dumb."

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2018 7:11 PM

"The GOP has a history of literally killing gays through neglect, oppressing the entire community, and currently runs on an anti-gay platform, but that doesn't mean they're bad guys!"

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2018 7:14 PM

Who are the two women who are oddly smiling in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2018 7:20 PM

How tragic that that obscenely rich warmonger has to deal with the blow of being orphaned at the tender age of 72.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2018 7:29 PM

How do you think you'll be remembered, OP?

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2018 7:32 PM

Unlucky R13, a typical Trumpnik turning his pent-up anger against others; compraing ordinary people to corrupt global 'leaders' - pure idiocy.

I won't be remembered as a covert drug lord, greedy oil baron, allegedly co-conspirator in a presidential assassination, nor for ignoring a global pandemic, for starters, you right-wing smug little quisling. Same goes for Trumpain-asslicker R9, whose pathetic attempt at sarcasm is truly cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2018 7:37 PM

I’ll see you soon.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2018 7:39 PM

Inasmuch as presidential funerals are turning in month-long affairs, could we roll the Carter and Clinton funerals into one?

A Saturday would be best for me and it would be great if we could get it wrapped up by 4pm.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2018 7:48 PM

I have a feeling Carter will bury tRump.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2018 7:49 PM

Read my lips.No new caskets

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2018 7:51 PM

What r14 said!

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2018 7:52 PM

My replies to you are not even worth proofreading! You're that useless!

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2018 7:56 PM

R9, how are things in Vladivostok?

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2018 8:00 PM

"Let me guess....every Republican is the bad guy. "

Correct! asshat R9.

Show us one who isn't.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2018 8:05 PM

OP expressed her thoughts - now I'll express mine: GHWB was not someone I supported but he was a respected leader and appreciated by many.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2018 8:10 PM

OP IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

Dubya had Cheney running him into Iraq. He was the numb nutz.

GW kept us out of a huge Iraq war that the pseudo conservatives kept trying to get us into.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2018 8:14 PM

Fuck off r9

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2018 8:19 PM

Lol r15

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2018 8:20 PM

You sound like a decent guy yourself. .

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2018 8:23 PM

R24 is typical of myopic memory loss Rethug supporters.

"GW kept us out of a huge Iraq war"

He STARTED the first one that led to more, idiot. And, it was based on lies and more about his own oil fields which his FRIEND and business partner Saddam Hussein claimed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2018 8:53 PM

"appreciated by many. " - R23

.... including his friends in the bin Laden family, one of whom he privately met with right before 9/11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2018 8:55 PM

He should have given a reading from The Very Hungry Caterpillar for old times' sake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2018 9:00 PM

Good God, you people here are disgusting . Stick to hats and dresses! Politics is not your thing

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2018 9:01 PM

Willie Horton.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2018 9:01 PM

R31 got her panties in a bunch. How dare we reveals FACTS!

This will make the R31 biddy's head explode:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2018 9:07 PM

Good job OP. Two more rubles in pay this month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2018 9:12 PM

Seriously? All kinds of horrible tragedies get mocked incessantly on DL, but the death of a wealthy 94-year-old man who caused great hardship to people across the world is off-limits according to some of you?

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2018 9:16 PM

I don't blame him for his ancestors ties to Nazis. But I do blame him and Kissinger for the crap they pulled especially in Central and South America. Americans were rounded up and killed to keep them from speaking out about the atrocities our government started and aided and abetted in trying to put into place ruthless leaders who killed their own countrymen.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2018 9:21 PM

R34 = deranged Jill Stein voter.

Hating Bush has nothing to do with your silver-haired harpy.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2018 9:24 PM

Any modern president will leave a mixed legacy. The things you have to be willing to do to become president basically rule out the notion of getting some boy scout in there.

GHWB survived being shot down while fighting for this country in WWII. This was a guy who walked the walk.

He also allowed Lee Atwater to run an evil campaign on his behalf based on race baiting and fear mongering. Partially contributing to where we are now.

He was a basically decent man who made a few damaging missteps. Over praising him, or condemning him out of hand are big mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2018 9:24 PM

wow R38, you know me!

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2018 9:27 PM

Calling genocidal invasions and allegedly enabling Afghan opium cartels "a few damaging missteps" is the depth of duplicity and equivocating spinelessness, R38.

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2018 9:30 PM

Trump makes ALL former presidents honorable. Even Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote] Good God, you people here are disgusting . Stick to hats and dresses! Politics is not your thing

R31, it is people like you who I find disgusting. You want to whitewash history and paint flawed leaders as great men who you want to worship, especially in death. GHWB wasn't the devil but neither was he a saint, he did purely evil things as President and many people around the world and in the US suffered severely for it. There is a reason he was a one term President and your blindness to the realities of history make you disgusting. Your comment of "Stick to hats and dresses!" shows you to be the bigot that you are. No wonder you idolize evil men.

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2018 9:38 PM

Thank God finally someone has said this. It's been bothering me all day with the idol worship and I'm sick to death of it. If there was real justice in this world, Bush Sr. would have been put on trial at The Hague and placed in jail for the rest of his natural born life. Instead, he was free to live his life out in peace while those effected by his military decisions in Iraq and Panama continuing to suffer 30 years on. Our country is beyond evil and only a revolution or an act of God can save us now.

by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2018 10:06 PM

The refugee caravan is his legacy, as are the scorched bodies of 1000s of Iraqis buried in sand.

He was Pol Pot with a nice WASP exterior.

by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2018 10:10 PM

I'm just saying, that corpse was P-FUCKING-U

We have sensitive noses, bitches. Don't make us go to a goddamn funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2018 10:18 PM

Is he in the ground yet?

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2018 10:23 PM

I recently prayed for the death of a president. I should have been more specific.

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2018 10:35 PM

Is there any reason why people call the propaganda-filled Gulf War a success ? It was an unnecessary war full of blowback-in which innocent Iraqi civilians including newborn babies were burned to death, innocent Israelis died when Saddam sent missiles to Tel Aviv, and Bin Laden and Jihadis everywhere became angered enough to plot 9/11 after US troops were stationed in Saudi Arabia which they saw as a call to arms/sacrilege and an invasion of their holy land.

It's come out that CNN was shamelessly faking news coverage/War propaganda during that war and drumming up public opinion/popularity for the invasion by calling it a success. It's also been revealed that April Glaspie, the US consul to Iraq, was the one who told Saddam it was okay to invade Kuwait.

The young Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter who testified to Congress about Saddam's horrific atrocities was a paid actress.

Yet American people believe the Gulf War was a success which just goes to show the power of media

by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2018 10:47 PM

His covert wars in Latin America were equally horrific. The legacy of which is the crack cocaine epidemic , the War on Drugs, drug cartels, and impoverished migrant caravans who need to go the U.S. to find decent paying work because Bush Sr ruined every Central American progressive/leftist labor party leader that he could find lest they become another Fidel Castro

Bush Sr was no decent man. He was a terrorist.

by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2018 10:53 PM

You find Pence that much of a hottie, eh, R47?

by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2018 10:54 PM

OP the best title for a thread all year !!!! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2018 11:22 PM

What's worse are Obama's war crimes. His drone war is the most vile attack on innocent civilians in human history. His terror-from-the-sky cowardly war exterminated women and children like they were crab grass. The sooner war criminal maniac Barack Obama is in The Hague, the better. Plus his criminal failure to stop the bloodshed in Libya puts him up there with Pol Pot in terms of mass death. I hope they hold his funeral in a shit box.

by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2018 11:35 PM

So funny. R52

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2018 12:02 AM

[quote]Dry-drunk

He hasn't been sober for years.

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2018 12:03 AM

R52, Obama doesn't compare to Bush Sr's war crimes. Nice try.

I count the Reagan years as Bush years so really Bush was our president for 12 years.

We are still paying for those 12 years and the 8 years from his idiot son

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2018 12:36 AM

R52 = Milo, looking for donors.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2018 12:36 AM

It's sad to have a parent die but Bush had him for 72 years, I lost mine when I was half that age. He lived a long life there is no reason for all the boohooing

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2018 12:37 AM

The Obama death machine is still slaughtering innocent women and children. The direct targeting of civilians under Obama is a stink we will never be able to wash off. Tragic sick chapter in American history. Good riddance, psychopathic killer Barack Hussein Obama.

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2018 12:48 AM

Seriously, r57? It doesn't matter how old you are when you lose a parent you loved, it still fucking hurts. That being said, I'm sorry you lost yours so early.

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2018 12:51 AM

[quote]Milo

Fetid Nazi shit eating pedo cunt fuck

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2018 12:57 AM

Um r58??? You’re lost sweetie. You’re looking for www.brietbart.com.

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2018 1:14 AM

[quote]The young Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter who testified to Congress about Saddam's horrific atrocities was a paid actress.

Wait, what?

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2018 7:25 AM

He is just a regular straight guy to dl, typical.

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2018 8:39 AM

[quote]He was a basically decent man

No, he was not.

by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2018 10:32 AM

R45 you made me laugh so hard.

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2018 11:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!