Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Before the 90 Days, Season 2 - Part II

These people are all doomed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 11, 2020 2:55 PM

The one thing I have to say about Asuelo, is that he was very honest about wanting to go to the U.S.

All the other K-1 VISA people are liars.

Asuelo said that he always wanted to move to the US for a better life. That's refreshing, especially having seen so many 90 Day fakes.

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2018 9:11 AM

I love Michael's look of horror....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2018 9:13 AM

I felt terrible for Jay (and Ashley).

What kind of hateful people would post those horrible things on their wedding website?

It could be some of the Mechanicsburg locals, or it could also be Ashley's ex-boyfriend(s) and friends.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2018 10:07 AM

Can't wait to see Larissa go nuts on next week's episode!

"If you mess with the queen, you die!" Then Colt's mother goes running from the room. Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2018 12:09 PM

Colty seems to enjoy all the drama between Larissa and his mother.

I think he likes having women fight over him.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2018 5:21 PM

I thought Ashley had dated/fucked other black dudes ( maybe even some others from Jamaica). She said Jaye was her first though. I thought Jamaica was the most homophobic place on earth, but they do seem to have some hot men (Jaye and Devar). Anyone ever been to Jamaica?

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2018 3:54 PM

Jay is cute as a button but outside the bedroom what would you even talk about? I guess that pretty much goes for everyone on this show and probably why they have so many problems.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2018 3:47 AM

[quote] Jay is cute as a button but outside the bedroom what would you even talk about?

A lot, if they lived in a big city.

Unfortunately, they live in a silly little small town with nothing to do, but run to the Kwik-E-Mart and buy a soda.

If they lived in a city, there would be a ton of stuff for them to do and talk about.

Ashley is clueless as to why Jay is so unhappy. She already said that she was naive to how racist people would be towards them, and she's equally naive about what would make him happy. Her small town won't make him happy.

If she wants their marriage to work, they need to get the fuck out of Bumfucke, and move somewhere more diverse.

That's probably the same reason why Devar became so unhappy and started drinking. He wasn't like that before he moved with Melanie to small town Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2018 3:52 AM

Eric and Leida Scoop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 10:04 PM

Leida is such a bitch and he is such a putz, good riddance if they quit the show.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2018 5:12 AM

I wish that Tasha had punched that cunt Leida, right in the face!!!!

It made me happy when she told her to "get the fuck out of my country."

Her ass needs to be DEPORTED, asap.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2018 6:45 AM

The youtube comments about her are not kind.

[quote]Im so sorry, I woulda dragged the shit outta Leida. I would have painted the sidewalk with her face, and then put the phone in her hand, call whoever you wanna call. This irks my entire soul.

[quote]she should be put in the poorest country in the poorest living situation possible for a full year. I was raised with alot of wealth, but we lost it by taking a bad risk. Now i am living a normal life, and honestly never had a problem adapting. This girl is just making me sick in my guts

[quote]Some one with resources, pls check the legitimacy of her medical degree. Did she buy her degree? her action is of someone so uneducated, mentally unstable and very childlike.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2018 7:42 AM

Who is the cute tubby in OP’s pic?

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2018 8:30 AM

I hope that leida gets harassed, until she is forced to leave this country.

She deserves it. What an awful person she is.

"I'M IN CHARGE NOW!!!!" Fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2018 8:34 AM

I have a feeling that Ashley's fat friend (and her friends) are the ones posting all the racist shit on Ashley's social media.

Also, I think that Olga's "best friend" is a lesbian, and in love with Olga.

It's just a hunch on both of those things.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2018 8:41 AM

I would love to see Eric's daughter and her friends MOB Leida outside of their building, and punch her in the cunt.

Leida's a fucking BEAST!

by Anonymousreply 16December 17, 2018 1:51 AM

Let’s face it this season is a group of real losers.

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2018 1:53 AM

Kalani is pregnant. Super. The cynic in me is just suspicious that they did it on purpose to make sure they got invited back for another season. "Well, Asuelu just doesn't like to use a condom". Oh, really? Then try saying no.

Leida continues to be the most hated woman on the internet. Her ex-husband seems really nice. I guess if you don't pay any child support in her country, you don't get a say in the mom taking your son out of the country and out of your life. Eric is just not financially prepared to take on a wife right now and he has a really bad haircut.

Colton and Larissa continue to bring the drama. I'm sure they'll be back for another season if they don't both end up in prison.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2018 2:09 AM

Boring season. I don't like any of these couples. Just give me Danielle/Mohamed, Annie/David and the chick from Florida and her Morroccan beau all day long.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2018 2:12 AM

Jesse Meester has a new upper west side apartment in NYC. He shows up on the after show in a tux. What's up with that? Did he finally strike gold and find himself a sugar mama? It's suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2018 4:00 AM

Leida is a cunt and she's fat for an Asian.

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2018 5:13 AM

Eric's apartment building is section 8 right?

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2018 6:40 AM

Leida is no swan.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2018 6:42 AM

They are back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2018 11:18 AM

Larissa found out that Coltee has been flirting with fans online, he is getting a big ego from his new found fame.

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2018 12:04 PM

Good lord, who would fuck Colt but his mother or someone desperate enough for a green card??? Ugh

by Anonymousreply 26December 17, 2018 12:37 PM

Larissa is a nutjob.

She has major crazy eyes.

Fernanda should go home. She is way too young to get married.

Leida should go home. She's just a cunt.

I cannot believe that Steven actually wants to take the baby away from Olga. He's a newborn baby! Is Steven going to nurse him? Btw, that baby's passport photos were the cutest thing ever!

I hate what Kalani and her family are doing to Asuelu. They're trying to make like her getting pregnant is HIS fault. Bitch, is it HIS body or YOURS? Use birth control.

This idiot controls Asuelu in every other aspect of their lives, and yet all of a sudden when it comes to getting pregnant, she's helpless? Fuck HER. She got pregnant because she wants his dick and she's Mormon, so she won't use birth control. Then she blames it on Asuelu because she doesn't want her family to get pissed at her because she's a fucking slut.

Kalani is the fucking WORST. If I have to watch her cry once more, I swear I'll knock over my flat screen.

by Anonymousreply 27December 17, 2018 1:06 PM

R26 Thanks for a good laugh. How very true your statement actually is.

by Anonymousreply 28December 17, 2018 1:08 PM

Larissa threw Colty's ringy on the floor!

How rudey!

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2018 7:42 PM

[quote] Who is the cute tubby in OP’s pic?

Ricky from the previous season.

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2018 9:09 PM

Erics is a real piece of shit. What kind of person would allow a sub average mail order bride to come between them and their child. His daughter should disown him.

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2018 1:05 AM

I'm astounded how these assholes really believe their mail order brides and grooms actually love them.

by Anonymousreply 32December 18, 2018 3:24 AM

The saga continues...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 18, 2018 11:09 PM

R27 Agree, agree, agree!

by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2018 11:15 PM

Steven wanting to take the baby from Olga breaks my heart. Where is her family? They need to push back on that.

Kalani is an idiot. Yes, she can't take the regular pill while breastfeeding but there are other methods = the shot, the IUD, the implant, the diaphram and last but not least condoms.

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2018 12:08 AM

Taking the baby to the US is for the best. Russia is a scary country I wouldn't want my kid there.

by Anonymousreply 36December 19, 2018 6:31 AM

R36 I agree with you 100%. However, Steven isn’t capable of taking care of their baby without Olga. For heaven sakes that little baby needs his mother. Steven needs to get over his past family drama and concentrate on being the best husband and father he can be to his family. He spends way too much time being miserable and feeling sorry for himself. No one told him to make a baby with a Russian.

by Anonymousreply 37December 19, 2018 12:35 PM

Steven has started a GoFundMe account because he doesn't make enough money to support Olga & the baby. Oy vey

by Anonymousreply 38December 22, 2018 9:45 PM

All the people on the show this season are irresponsible crazies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 23, 2018 12:52 AM

I don't like Steven, he comes off as an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 40December 23, 2018 8:29 AM

That was some engagement ring Steven gave to Olga.

by Anonymousreply 41December 24, 2018 1:15 AM

This season gets more ridiculous each week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 27, 2018 7:52 AM

Ashley isn't the brightest bulb, who takes a young Jamaican guy whose whole life was running around and screwing numerous girls on a tropical island and thinks he is going to be happy sitting home being married out in bumfuck USA. She is a pretty girl though, you would think since most straight guys think blonde hair and nice tits = beautiful that she could find somebody decent locally.

by Anonymousreply 43December 27, 2018 8:12 AM

[quote]She is a pretty girl though, you would think since most straight guys think blonde hair and nice tits = beautiful that she could find somebody decent locally.

Yeah but she has a cluster of kids.

by Anonymousreply 44December 27, 2018 8:35 AM

Ashley is pretty. She has had a interesting past. Does her son and daughter live with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 27, 2018 12:39 PM

I had no idea she had Lupus. That's a nasty disease.

I also had no idea she had children either.

by Anonymousreply 46December 27, 2018 1:13 PM

She stated she had children on the show, but it was so quick that I even forgot about it. That Natalie is a piece of work. If she wants Ash back as a friend, this is no way to get her back.

by Anonymousreply 47December 28, 2018 6:39 AM

Reunion show is next week!

After all that's said and done, I think that Asuelu and Kalani were a good match. Hell, they're gonna have two kids together, so it really doesn't matter. They're stuck with each other!

I cannot stand Leida. Every time she comes on screen, and I see her sour, ugly face, I want to smash my tv. I hate her with the heat of 10,000 suns. Why would anyone want to marry that miserable cunt???

Fernanda isn't as pretty as I first thought. And I still think that her boyfriend is a closet case.

Poor Ashley. Jay is a fucking dog. Annul the marriage and send him packing. She shouldn't have married a 20 year old ANY WAY. Just like her friends told her.

Colt and Larissa are so wrong for each other, they couldn't be more wrong. That's another marriage that should be annulled.

by Anonymousreply 48December 31, 2018 8:38 PM

Did no one suggest Colteee's mother Debbie dress up for her son's wedding? Same with Kalani's mother who wore the same outfit the entire season.

by Anonymousreply 49December 31, 2018 8:44 PM

Isn’t Ashley responsible for Jay for 10 years regardless if they are married or not?

by Anonymousreply 50January 1, 2019 12:57 AM

I don't think so if she gets the marriage annulled, but she isn't going to do that.

by Anonymousreply 51January 1, 2019 5:30 AM

[quote]Did no one suggest Colteee's mother Debbie dress up for her son's wedding?

I'm glad she dress the way she knew how to dress, because her son's ill fitting, crouch grubbing suit was horrendous!

by Anonymousreply 52January 1, 2019 5:31 AM

Coltee is so gross, so is Eric. Those chicks are working for those green cards. I feel so bad for Ashley but what a fool, everybody saw that coming. I do think Jon and Fernanda care about each other but she is so young I can't see that lasting either.

Also I was pissed Colt invited his cousin who wore his work shirt, shorts, and flip flops to the wedding. But I'm sure the producers loved it.

by Anonymousreply 53January 1, 2019 7:54 AM

[quote]Coltee is so gross, so is Eric. Those chicks are working for those green cards.

LOL! So true, especially Larissa, because Coltee likes a tha sex.

[quote]I feel so bad for Ashley but what a fool, everybody saw that coming.

Her husband is a person barely out of his teens. She should have known better. I wonder why they don't show Ash's kids. I bet Jay is probably ten years older than her oldest child.

[quote]I do think Jon and Fernanda care about each other but she is so young I can't see that lasting either.

Me either. The sooner that dissolves the better. This again is similar to Ashley and Jay, who is only one year older than Fernanda, who does nothing but cry.

[quote]Also I was pissed Colt invited his cousin who wore his work shirt, shorts, and flip flops to the wedding. But I'm sure the producers loved it.

LOL. I know I loved it.

by Anonymousreply 54January 2, 2019 8:34 AM

Ashley doesn’t want her children to be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2019 8:41 AM

Well, that's good of her, but there are pics online. The oldest is about ten years old, which makes her stepdad only ten years older than her.

by Anonymousreply 56January 2, 2019 10:40 AM

Tonight is the reunion, and Larissa is going to get DRAGGED by the rest of the cast!!

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2019 1:38 AM

I wish they would DRAG Leida off the stage, and beat her to a pulp.

Miserable bitch.

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2019 1:38 AM

Why do John and Fernanda hate Larissa so much?

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2019 3:57 AM

Larissa trying to look good to have revenge on those other bitches.... funny stuff

Asuelo was really getting worked up at the end. I do think he is touched in the head.

by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2019 4:07 AM

I can't believe that TLC only provides the cast with cold pizza! Cheap bastards.

These people bare all, and all they get is cold pizza. Even those lousy housewives get a buffet table with drinks.

by Anonymousreply 61January 7, 2019 4:10 AM

Any sympathy people felt towards Larissa, will be gone after Part 1 of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2019 4:37 AM

Part 1 has come and gone. I was never a fan of Larissa, but I don't see how Part 1 would bring her down. She was always a loud mouth, and I don't blame her for wanting to look nice on TV.

by Anonymousreply 63January 7, 2019 6:08 AM

Plus, there is something interesting. Jon was dating Fer when she was 16. Colt said it on the show, and they even admitted it when they said they had to wait a year and a half to get the Visa.

by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2019 6:09 AM

Leida is such a loser the only people who are nice to her pathetic ass are the women who she is PAYING at the beauty parlour. And they probably made fun of her as son as she left.

by Anonymousreply 65January 7, 2019 7:13 AM

Fernanda and Jon are already on the outs, which is good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2019 7:20 AM

These people over 30 who marry teenagers or 20 year olds and then get upset when they don't act like mature adults are morons. If you're getting together with someone you kind of have to accept the immaturity and you're probably going to have to give in to therm a lot.

by Anonymousreply 67January 7, 2019 7:28 AM

Jon's probably crying more over the money he lost on her boobies than losing her

by Anonymousreply 68January 7, 2019 7:29 AM

He shelled money for her boobs, a new car, schooling (probably modeling school), and an apartment.

by Anonymousreply 69January 7, 2019 7:36 AM

Jon is better off without Fernanda. She was such a drama queen. Plus he pings..

I think Asuelu and Kalani are the lesser of the trainwrecks on the show.

by Anonymousreply 70January 7, 2019 7:36 AM

[quote]I think Asuelu and Kalani are the lesser of the trainwrecks on the show.

I agree.

[quote]Jon is better off without Fernanda. She was such a drama queen. Plus he pings..

Well, she was a flat chested child at 16, when they hooked up. Something is off about him. I don't know if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 71January 7, 2019 7:39 AM

Just watched last night's episode. Whoa!

Larissa is delusional. Fernanda is definitely hotter than her not to mention younger.

I haven't seen Asuelu angry until last night & he went from 0-60 in 2 seconds with Larissa. He looked like he was going to punch her or punch something. He was crazy mad.

Can't wait for Ashley to call her a cunt next week. She deserves it.

I really don't like Steven..Olga is better off without him.

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2019 2:27 PM

True, R72. Steven has a hard edge to him, which wasn't as noticeable during the season, as it was during the reunion.

[quote] Jon's probably crying more over the money he lost on her boobies than losing her

He's probably crying the most, because he has to go out and buy another beard.

by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2019 3:10 PM

Fernando thinks she’s hot shit and yet she has an awful underbite and looks like a pitbull.

by Anonymousreply 74January 7, 2019 3:43 PM

*Fernanda

by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2019 3:43 PM

I had to laugh when Fernanda started making fun of Larissa adding an "-ey" to the end of her words.

I see Leida the twat was doing major damage control, after she got dragged online. However, it looks like Steven is going to call her out. YES!

Can't wait to see Ashley call Larissa a cunt! Damn, blondie is kind of ghetto.

I hope Asuelu doesn't have a meltdown, lol. The way he was pounding his head, he looked like a raging bull about to charge. Samoans are pretty nice, until you piss them off. Then watch out! There's a reason so many of them play in the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2019 3:47 PM

You need to follow @SoapDirtTV on Twitter.

They have the best dirt on these low lifes.

The wife of Leida's ex is spilling the tea after the reunion.-

#1 Leida did receive child support

#2 Leida wanted to give up rights to her son because she wants to be kid free

#3 While with her ex Leida hired babysitters around the clock so she could party.

#4 And the jaw dropper ........... she was pregnant a second time but refused to give up street racing. She had a wreck that caused her to lose the baby AND she slammed into another vehicle killing 3 people. Her filthy rich father paid off the victims' families to keep her out of jail.

Does TLC not do thorough background checks on this idiots?

by Anonymousreply 77January 7, 2019 5:14 PM

Thank you for confirming that, R77!!

I knew there was something dirty about Leida. If she was a truly nice person, she would never have acted the way she did with Mark.

She basically admitted on the reunion show that she only came to go to school in the US.

Leida is a grifter, and a very unpleasant one, at that.

by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2019 8:52 PM

WTF was with Asuelu? Pounding his head and yelling like he had Tourettes.

And Ashley and Jay are just confusing. She doesn't want his apologies, doesn't believe he can regain her trust so just divorce him already.

by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2019 9:06 PM

[quote] WTF was with Asuelu? Pounding his head and yelling like he had Tourettes.

Yeah, that was weird. It's like when a mentally disabled person gets frustrated, they pound their heads.

Funny how a lot of you mentioned that he was a bit "slow," way back at the beginning of the season.

I don't necessarily think that he's slow. I think he was extremely frustrated at Larissa, and he knows very well that he can't attack her, so he just pounded his head instead.

by Anonymousreply 80January 8, 2019 2:28 AM

Not showing anger is important in Samoan culture. I think Asuelu was trying to contain his anger/temper.

by Anonymousreply 81January 8, 2019 2:54 AM

Asuela is mentally disabled. At first I thought he was simple because he was raised on an island, but he is just simple minded

by Anonymousreply 82January 8, 2019 5:57 AM

[quote]Steven has a hard edge to him, which wasn't as noticeable during the season, as it was during the reunion.

Wasn't as noticeable? Did you watch every episode, because he looked pretty intense to me. He reminded me of Jesse.

by Anonymousreply 83January 8, 2019 6:02 AM

R77 How can you see all of that? When I went to twitter, I saw one line but none of the other things you posted. What am I doing wrong?

by Anonymousreply 84January 8, 2019 6:45 AM

R84

Their handle on Twitter is @SoapDirtTV

That's 2 Ts

by Anonymousreply 85January 8, 2019 4:28 PM

Leida is so pathetic with her blue contacts.

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2019 6:54 AM

Blue contacts? I must have missed that. Of course, I couldn't see her eyes, with all the blubbering she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2019 6:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2019 7:44 AM

Fake blubbering r87.

by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2019 8:40 AM

Oh, I know it was fake blubbering, with Leida, I thought it went w/o saying.

Apparently, Paola had her baby. It's a boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2019 8:46 AM

r13 I want to know too. He resembles a guy I just saw in a video on PornHub.

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2019 9:50 AM

His name is Ricky, and he was supposed to meet a girl named Melissa in Colombia.

She ditched him, and he ended up proposing to a "back up" girl who he had also been chatting with online.

By the time of the reunion, they had broken up because he was still technically married to his ex in Ohio.

The guy is a real turd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2019 10:06 AM

Here's Ricky with his back-up girlfriend, Ximena.

She was a really nice girl, and he fucked her over big time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2019 10:09 AM

[quote]Why do John and Fernanda hate Larissa so much? I don't get it.

Because she and Colty are naturally dramatic, ergo good TV, and they use up most of the oxygen leaving uninteresting couples like John and Fernanda fighting for scraps. Those two have tried to fake storyline for attention it including using a paid actress to start a scene in a club. Fernananda’s acting is horrendous and John seems shifty as hell. Meanwhile Colty and “Who is against the queen will die!” Larissa are the undisputed stars of the season. Add Mama Debbie and and MAGA Cousin John to the mix and people can’t look away.

Jay and Ashley are a mess. 99% of Jamaican men cheat with abandon as it is part of the culture. Jamaican women expect and accept it. Ashley was warned and Jay couldn’t even make it to a day after the wedding. Dumb blonde. And her friend was right that he was cheating even when they were engaged.

Asuelu really is a simple island dude and I think Kalani is pulling all the strings, including getting pregnant twice on purpose.

Steven is mean and cruel to Olga. She’s nice, demure and way out of his league. I hope realises this in the coming weeks.

Leida is a bitch, but I appreciate her honesty. So many people don’t want to deal with step children but never dare speak up.

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2019 11:17 AM

[quote] they use up most of the oxygen leaving uninteresting couples like John and Fernanda fighting for scraps. Those two have tried to fake storyline for attention it including using a paid actress to start a scene in a club

What??? Is this true? Link, please.

[quote] Steven is mean and cruel to Olga. She’s nice, demure and way out of his league.

Does anyone else get a major lesbian vibe from Olga's "best friend?"

I certainly do.

I'm also not sure if Olga realizes it, or not.

by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2019 3:38 PM

Larissa is my favourite she's just crazy it doesn't make her a bad person. And Colt may be freaky but at least he wasn't chasing after teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 96January 11, 2019 1:09 AM

Steven does seem like the emotionally abusive type.

by Anonymousreply 97January 11, 2019 1:11 AM

I'm on my phone & can't link.

According to People Larissa & Colt got into a brawl and beat the shit out of each other.

People Magazine posted some truly nasty photos. Colt called the police.

I'll say it again. Does TLC not do background checks and psych evals before they cast these things.

Colt's mom is too old to deal with these maniacs.

by Anonymousreply 98January 11, 2019 9:45 PM

I can't imagine Colt's lethargic fat ass swinging on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 99January 11, 2019 9:53 PM

The police claim Larissa inflicted the injuries on herself. Her face is deeply scratched, but Colt bites his nails.

by Anonymousreply 100January 11, 2019 10:30 PM

Larissa is so into her so called beauty. I'm not sure she would damage her face like that.

by Anonymousreply 101January 11, 2019 10:32 PM

She said Colt did it. But he could not have.

by Anonymousreply 102January 11, 2019 11:30 PM

This is Larissa's third arrest for domestic assault.

She's now started a GoFundMe for the bail to get out.

by Anonymousreply 103January 11, 2019 11:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 12, 2019 12:54 AM

I don't know why the Daily Mail links always turn into video but you can see them on the video too. I think Larissa is crazy but Colt gaslights her and then plays innocent. They both aren't right.

by Anonymousreply 105January 12, 2019 12:56 AM

Apparently Colt has filed for divorce and Larissa’s friend/business partner has stated a gofundme page for her.

by Anonymousreply 106January 12, 2019 10:33 PM

If they divorce so soon does that mean she's deported? I would think her 3 arrests for domestic battery could prove problematic.

by Anonymousreply 107January 12, 2019 10:36 PM

Perhaps they will put an end to their misery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 13, 2019 5:48 AM

I guess he'll be moving back in with mom.

by Anonymousreply 109January 13, 2019 5:51 AM

Colt needs to hook up with the chick w/the glasses. They seem like a perfect pair. I don't know what he was thinking when he hooked up w/Larissa.

I think Larissa is faking these battery charges, so she can stay in the country. Since, there is a clause that says that despite everything, if your American spouse physically harms you and you say domestic abuse, you stand a good chance of staying in the country.

I think Larissa is going this route, because she can't do two years with Coltee.

by Anonymousreply 110January 13, 2019 6:07 AM

Part 2 of the reunion airs tonight.

Too bad most of the Colty and Larissa part will be completely out of date, considering what just happened with them.

by Anonymousreply 111January 13, 2019 12:26 PM

I think that Colt and his mother truly did "gaslight" Larissa, but it doesn't change the fact that she's batshit crazy.

Maybe they really are right for each other.

by Anonymousreply 112January 13, 2019 8:19 PM

Ashley is hilarious.

She has such a filthy mouth!! Funny, because she also has such a sweet face, that you'd never expect it.

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 113January 14, 2019 9:38 AM

The show tonight was a total cluster fuck, these people are all a mess

by Anonymousreply 114January 14, 2019 10:35 AM

What happened to that last hour? Did the network just give a rubber stamp without watching?

The swearing was bleeped out during the first 2 hours. Then the final hour was filled with "fuck" "fucking" "cunt" "shit"

by Anonymousreply 115January 14, 2019 11:16 AM

SoapDirtTV tweeted that GoFundMe shut down Larissa's account for fraud. They're returning all the funds.

Larissa was sobbing on IG about the money being gone because she doesn't have a job, can't afford a lawyer, etc...

Also, her face miraculously had no bruises, scratches etc..

TLC needs to be taping all the drama

by Anonymousreply 116January 14, 2019 8:38 PM

R116 I think they are, because Colt and Larissa follow up will be shown in the Spring. If not, they will show what we missed, which are the arrests.

by Anonymousreply 117January 15, 2019 6:23 AM

Lawd! This is a mess. Colt called his insurance company & dropped Larissa from his insurance. Packed all her belongings. Cancelled her credit cards.

by Anonymousreply 118January 15, 2019 9:14 PM

On a more positive note, Chantal and Pedro are coming back!

by Anonymousreply 119January 15, 2019 9:56 PM

Damn! According to SoapDirtTV Ashley was found unconscious Sunday. She was admitted to the ICU where she remains. John didn't show up till today.

She's now on dialysis due to kidney failure. They say the kidney failure was caused by her Lupus.

This cast is a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 120January 15, 2019 10:09 PM

Do you mean Jay, R20?

Otherwise, I have no clue who "John" is.

by Anonymousreply 121January 15, 2019 10:17 PM

Ashley update.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 15, 2019 10:17 PM

Larissa is one crazy bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 15, 2019 10:20 PM

[quote] She was admitted to the ICU where she remains. John didn't show up till today.

Apparently, he wasn't in town.

[quote]"I may have hurt you. I may have not been a good husband. Jumping on a plane the second I found out you was in the hospital was something I didn't even think twice to do," he captioned an Instagram photo of his hand holding her's. "We have our differences but as long as I have life I will never let you sit alone and suffer."

[quote] As he concluded, "I love you and nothing will ever change that. Thank you for having me here to support you."

by Anonymousreply 124January 16, 2019 5:09 AM

Somebody suggest Love After Lockup... OMG that show is even better than 90 Day Fiance. I am hooked. Only a 1 hour format and it is straight up drama/stupidity without as much filler.

by Anonymousreply 125January 16, 2019 5:29 AM

r124 are you talking about JAY? Not John?

I love Larissa, she is so messy and Colt and Debbie deserve her.

by Anonymousreply 126January 16, 2019 5:31 AM

Helpee meee with the Go Fundeee Meee

by Anonymousreply 127January 16, 2019 5:32 AM

R126 you need to address your question to R120.

by Anonymousreply 128January 16, 2019 5:33 AM

Is there a season 2 of Love After Lock Up yet?

by Anonymousreply 129January 16, 2019 5:34 AM

r124 says John too?

by Anonymousreply 130January 16, 2019 5:35 AM

I'm R124 and I didn't say John.

by Anonymousreply 131January 16, 2019 5:36 AM

R129 This is season 2. Where have you been?

by Anonymousreply 132January 16, 2019 5:36 AM

[quote]She was admitted to the ICU where she remains. John didn't show up till today.

That's from r124. Did you mean Jay?

by Anonymousreply 133January 16, 2019 5:38 AM

When you see the blue lines, that meant that I quoted someone. Below that line is my comment. I said, "Apparently, he wasn't in town."

by Anonymousreply 134January 16, 2019 5:42 AM

Steven looks so much hotter with the darker hair and a more normal haircut. Weird.

Too bad about the domestic incidents with Colt and Larissa they really were the stars of the show, cannot stand Jonathan and Fernanda.

To the person surprised by Ashley swearing and looking sweet? I thought she looks harsh, and trashy, not surprised in the least.

by Anonymousreply 135January 16, 2019 5:52 AM

Ashley's friends were trashy too.

Colt is a terrible person otherwise I might feel sorry for him being stuck with Larissa.

by Anonymousreply 136January 16, 2019 6:06 AM

[quote]Too bad about the domestic incidents with Colt and Larissa they really were the stars of the show, cannot stand Jonathan and Fernanda.

Didn't you hear? There's no more Jon and Fernanda.

[quote]Steven looks so much hotter with the darker hair and a more normal haircut. Weird.

I had to google him. Seriously, that name doesn't stick w/him. I don't know about the hair. I thought he was a blonde.

by Anonymousreply 137January 16, 2019 6:06 AM

[quote]Colt is a terrible person otherwise I might feel sorry for him being stuck with Larissa.

Other than marrying Larissa, what did Colt do that so terrible?

by Anonymousreply 138January 16, 2019 6:08 AM

I think Colt is a very black and white type of guy. Very rational, doesn’t show emotion easily. Larissa is the exact opposite. I don’t think he’s terrible, other than his apparent porn addiction.

I think Larissa married him for a green card, and faked domestic violence to be rid of him. He should have considered that a woman with two (maybe three) children by different men, none of whom she is raising, is not exactly wife material.

Fernanda was too young and self absorbed to be a wife.

Leida’s eyes prove she is mentally unstable. She is awful and also looking solely for a green card. Eric is no better and deserves her.

I have no issues with Steven. He’s immature but I doubt he’s abusive.

I like Kalani and Asuelo.

by Anonymousreply 139January 16, 2019 7:05 AM

[quote]I have no issues with Steven. He’s immature but I doubt he’s abusive.

I think he's very emotionally abusive. Say thank you!

by Anonymousreply 140January 16, 2019 7:09 AM

Steven is emotionally abusive, I agree.

Asuelu has issues, the way he was slapping his head and making a finger gun there is something wrong with him and if he ever does really get mad I would watch out.

Colt gaslighted Larissa. There is video of him blasting music in her ear when she was trying to sleep and when he found out he was being filmed he quickly laid down and acted like he didn't do anything. He egged her on until she exploded.

Fernanda was too immature and Jonathan is shallow.

Ashley is flat out stupid marrying a pussy hound 20 year old.

by Anonymousreply 141January 16, 2019 9:01 AM

[quote] Didn't you hear? There's no more Jon and Fernanda.

What happened? I honestly didn't hear.

[quote] Jonathan is shallow

I actually think that Jonathan is gay and in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 142January 16, 2019 10:36 AM

Jon and Fernanda’s split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 16, 2019 11:14 AM

Update on the couples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 16, 2019 11:17 AM

Olga’s K-1 visa approved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 16, 2019 11:27 AM

What do these people (and those from before the 90 days do for work)? Like, for real, prior to the show?

Colt is a computer programmer and it's clear Leida's guy is some sort of technician and Jonathan is in real estate but what does Kalani do? What did Rachel from NM with the two kids by two different guys that liked karaoke do? It's weird how work is never an element of these people's lives,

by Anonymousreply 146January 16, 2019 12:36 PM

I don’t think Steven is emotionally abusive. He’s just young and immature.

Ashley set up a gofundme account even before a prognosis on her illness. I think she’s a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 147January 16, 2019 3:58 PM

I like Fernanda she seems like a sweet immature normal girl but Jonathan is creepy and a douche bag. He found a teen girl and groomed her. He also bought her breast implants. He just seems kind of like a sexual predator.

by Anonymousreply 148January 16, 2019 6:37 PM

Ashley isn’t too bright. Anyone that has Lupus should never have implants. Not a smart move.

by Anonymousreply 149January 17, 2019 5:01 AM

[quote]Ashley set up a gofundme account even before a prognosis on her illness. I think she’s a grifter.

She's a bartender. It was mentioned on the last show, not the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 150January 17, 2019 5:49 AM

She quit her bartending job.

by Anonymousreply 151January 17, 2019 2:53 PM

I'm surprised a plastic surgeon would do an augmentation on someone with Lupus.

I guess she could've been diagnosed after the implants. If that's the case she needs to get them removed.

by Anonymousreply 152January 17, 2019 4:01 PM

Update on Ashley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 19, 2019 12:05 AM

Well, that's good news to hear that she is home.

by Anonymousreply 154January 21, 2019 7:07 AM

Larissa is a real nutcase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 22, 2019 3:58 AM

Is Ashley acfraud?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 22, 2019 4:00 AM

^ fraud

by Anonymousreply 157January 22, 2019 4:00 AM

ALL these people wren morons but I’m sure gland they’re shameless enough to air their dirty laundry on tv

by Anonymousreply 158January 22, 2019 4:52 AM

She went to a kid's party and was spotted sitting. Big whoop!

by Anonymousreply 159January 22, 2019 4:54 AM

Is this the messiest season of 90 Days? I think so.

Another couple blew up.

Eric & Leida had a fight. She pulled a knife. He tried to subdue her until the police could come.

She then tried to say he abused her but the police could find to evidence that he did anything but get the knife away from her & bear hug her til the police got there.

They took yer to a hospital for a psych eval .

by Anonymousreply 160January 22, 2019 5:47 AM

Say what?! Wow, I wonder will it take multiple arrest for Eric to open his eyes on Leida.

by Anonymousreply 161January 22, 2019 7:15 AM

Eric's daughter must be loving this.

by Anonymousreply 162January 22, 2019 7:22 AM

Not so quick! It seems the lovely couple is back together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 22, 2019 7:24 AM

That's impressive even as a wealthy foreigner Leida can out trash and skank in the trailer park!

by Anonymousreply 164January 22, 2019 7:28 AM

I've said it multiple times in this thread = Does TLC not do background checks & psych evals before they cast these shows?

I know other reality shows do. One of these days someone on the show is going to kill someone.

by Anonymousreply 165January 22, 2019 7:32 AM

r160 I hadn't heard that but that's the best on yet. Larissa is a nut case yet I liked her, I could not stand Leida and am glad it backfired on Eric after he chose her over his own daughters.

by Anonymousreply 166January 22, 2019 8:36 AM

Crazy makes for better ratings, r165.

by Anonymousreply 167January 22, 2019 9:49 PM

R165 I think it's harder to do background checks on foreigners.

by Anonymousreply 168January 23, 2019 4:59 AM

Meaning... that it'll take out a few extra coins from the production. You know TLC rides cheap. They don't even pay the foreign half of the couples, so if they can cut a corner. . .

by Anonymousreply 169January 23, 2019 5:01 AM

Good for Ashley!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 23, 2019 7:35 PM

They can’t pay the foreigners if the foreigner is in the US.

by Anonymousreply 171January 23, 2019 7:54 PM

I'd like to see a murder suicide ending with Leida and Eric where her kid is safe and doesn't see any of the carnage.

by Anonymousreply 172January 24, 2019 4:04 AM

Ashley has blonde hair and big boobs, you would think she could meet a local guy unlike somebody like Danielle ("Mohammed frauded me")

by Anonymousreply 173January 24, 2019 5:06 AM

Maybe the local guys have all gotten to know her and seen the train wreck r173.

by Anonymousreply 174January 24, 2019 5:37 AM

Rofl R172! Me too.

by Anonymousreply 175January 24, 2019 10:46 PM

R173 She met Jay while on vacation. I don't think she was actively looking for local.

by Anonymousreply 176January 25, 2019 6:14 AM

R171 Good question, but as I said TLC likes to ride cheap.

by Anonymousreply 177January 25, 2019 6:16 AM

Now I read that Ashley and Jay are not divorcing, they want to stay on the show to get some of that 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After money.

by Anonymousreply 178January 25, 2019 7:40 AM

Maybe, Ash got practical and thought about needing someone, especially since her bout w/Lupus.

by Anonymousreply 179January 25, 2019 8:55 AM

The new season will have a gay couple according to SoapDirtTV.

The fiance is from the Phillipines & his fiance is from Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 180January 27, 2019 1:48 AM

Well, that will be an interesting twist.

by Anonymousreply 181January 27, 2019 8:13 AM

KALANI!!! KOLINI!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 182January 30, 2019 12:33 PM

Wow, I might have to go back to watching American Idol, because Evelyn will be competing in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 7, 2019 5:26 AM

r183 I didn't like her on 90 Days so I won't be watching her on Idol

by Anonymousreply 184February 7, 2019 9:46 AM

I'll be looking for "don't say sex" husband.

by Anonymousreply 185February 8, 2019 7:58 AM

Ashley is at it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 11, 2019 8:56 PM

Anfisa’s body transformation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 12, 2019 12:04 AM

R186 What is the gist of all that? Who is she talking about other than TLC?

Anfisa looks stank.

by Anonymousreply 188February 12, 2019 4:09 AM

Larissa really is too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 27, 2019 6:48 AM

Oh, she's proud of him. That wasn't the case for Coltee.

by Anonymousreply 190February 27, 2019 7:02 AM

watching this now that I am quarantined.. Leida is the biggest cunt who ever cunted so far

by Anonymousreply 191March 27, 2020 10:06 PM

another WTF is Jay cheating less than a week after his wedding when he is getting sex THREE times a day from his wife! I mean I would help him out but fuck... how horny is he?

by Anonymousreply 192March 28, 2020 12:19 AM

anyone know of any good 90 day fiancee podcasts to listen to?

by Anonymousreply 193July 11, 2020 2:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!