Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet & Friends Part 4

Chalamet & Friends Part 4

by Anonymousreply 600December 7, 2018 6:12 PM

Let's start this:

Any more photos from the Amazon party? Where was it? Was Armie there? What about Steve Carrell?

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2018 12:48 PM

^Here's one more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2018 12:53 PM

Hammer is in Europe I think.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2018 12:54 PM

The full shot. I wonder who his party girls are. Doesn't look like he misses LRD one bit. What a patheic PR sham that is/was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2018 1:00 PM

So is not one of those parties where you dress up. He's wearing a particularly Christmassy sweater and looks like he's having fun.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2018 1:01 PM

I believe the woman on the right is the director of Miss Stevens

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2018 1:02 PM

R4 great — so, can we stop mentioning her, then?

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2018 1:02 PM

Anyone know for sure LRD is also in LA? I see she was at her friend Alana’s birthday but I can’t find any confirmation on the location

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2018 1:09 PM

Thats gugu, right?

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2018 1:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2018 1:20 PM

. . . and the rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2018 1:21 PM

R5 This "Christmassy" sweater is Gucci, costs about $1000. Even his casual wear is high fashion.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2018 1:31 PM

Armie is in London.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2018 1:34 PM

R12 Are most of his designer fashions, even the casual stuff, loaned or given to him? If you tally what he's worn over the last year or so, his wardrobe could be worth a quarter mil.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2018 1:40 PM

R14 my guess is that he gets it free of cost.

R12 I wouldn't call it 'high fashion'; it's just 'hipster'

R8 you're tedious; I'm blocking you.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2018 1:53 PM

R15 tedious cuase I’m on a gossip site looking for gossip?? Ok bye

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2018 1:54 PM

R16 because you mention %^&£""&&**(((!!! in every fucking post. This is a gay forum 'het romance' should be limited to a minimum

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2018 2:00 PM

R17 literally the first time I mentioned her so get ready to block more people. I think their relationship is fake as shit but still like to keep tabs cause some things make me question it.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2018 2:04 PM

Also speculation on how beardy his beard is seems fair game?? But like I said if you are so pressed just block block block

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2018 2:05 PM

I don't think I've ever seen him more contented than in this interview. He just exudes happiness and being so comfortable in the moment and with himself. Someone recently posted an old gif of him sitting next to Armie during one of their CMBYN Q&As and he looked so downtrodden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2018 2:18 PM

He looks relaxed and happy. Good for him. :) He has some down time which I'm sure he needs.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2018 2:55 PM

Looks like he's drinking whiskey doesn't it? Wonder just how drunk he got? lol

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2018 2:57 PM

Another pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2018 3:02 PM

He does look happy.

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2018 3:13 PM

That's not booze, he doesn't drink or do drugs. He is an angel.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2018 3:16 PM

Don't let the ladies at lipstickalley see the picture with Gugu. They won't stop for months.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2018 3:19 PM

R25 And, you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2018 3:21 PM

R25 is being sarcastic, R27 that's what fangirls would say: " he's an angel!" "He doesn't smoke or drink; doesn't fuck around, especially not for parts, etc...."

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2018 3:25 PM

It's clearly apple juice he's too pure to drink. That's what we have Armie for, he's a nasty drunk.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2018 3:26 PM

"He doesn't smoke or drink; doesn't fuck around, especially not for parts, etc...."

But some of us know better. lol

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2018 3:27 PM

R28 ah yes, my bad. The frauleins do think he's pure as the driven snow. But I'm sure Timmy has to pee in it when he's drunk.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2018 3:29 PM

R29 are you a Mormon? Absolutely nobody cares if he drinks or even smokes weed. He played Elio not a monk. Why are you making a big deal out of it?

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2018 3:30 PM

Only a fangirl would say he doesn't drink etc. But let's get real. He's young, beautiful and the current IT boy in Hollywood. Do you honestly think he doesn't drink and fuck around? Please.

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2018 3:30 PM

R33 Who said he didn't drink or fuck around? Where are you reading that?

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2018 3:32 PM

R29 like both of them have not been sniffy-sniffy; smokey-smokey through the CMBYN press junket

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2018 3:32 PM

Well that's what they think. You don't hang around people like Kid Cudi etc without smoking and drinking, but don't tey to tell them that. It's so obvious but they don't want to see it.

by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2018 3:32 PM

He always carries a flask with apple juice, he's not drinking alcohol he changes the drinks

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2018 3:35 PM

R36 those might be very young fans although I have never come across anyone who thought Timothée was innocent. That's part of his charm. He has a sexy, bad boy image. He's angelic but only in his heart and face.

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2018 3:35 PM

"Absolutely nobody cares if he drinks or even smokes weed" R32 Your a fraulein. Tell that to a gay dude here on DL who wants to liquor him up and bed him.

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2018 3:35 PM

I hope Timmy fucked everyone in the room.

by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2018 3:36 PM

R25 my nieces roommate told her that he doesn't drink and used to smoke pot before BB to calm his ADHD but he thinks he's grown out of it now that his career is taking off an d he doesn't worry about money all the time. And he didn't want to get caught toking up during Oscar p.r. also, take this for what it's worth but the Brazilian suddenly up and flew to LA for the weekend and SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY at all. Curious. Maybe she'll tell my niece what was up when she gets back tomorrow afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2018 3:37 PM

He smokes weed, it is well known and there was an ig story he deleted where he was holding a suspicious roll up. He also drinks too much at parties and ends up on tables singing. He is 22 going on 23, not doing so would be weird! Hope he had fun and kissed all the girls and boys!

by Anonymousreply 42December 2, 2018 3:37 PM

R41. I might be naive but I believe everything you say. Please keep sharing.

by Anonymousreply 43December 2, 2018 3:40 PM

R41 The Brazilian BS again. Your story is bunk.

by Anonymousreply 44December 2, 2018 3:40 PM

Good Lord the Brazilian fantasist is back! You mean he did not find a place on his private jet for her? Did she fly cattle class? How rude of him. He could find cheaper tail in LA

by Anonymousreply 45December 2, 2018 3:41 PM

And that's why I don't understand why some of the fangirls are so concerned about him smoking and drinking. No one cares. It's not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2018 3:41 PM

R44 hush. I love her story.

by Anonymousreply 47December 2, 2018 3:41 PM

R46 why concern yourself with those fangirls?

by Anonymousreply 48December 2, 2018 3:42 PM

R41 Haha yessss I love this fanfic I’m so glad you updated it

by Anonymousreply 49December 2, 2018 3:42 PM

Stop being rude. I love the Brazilian stories.

by Anonymousreply 50December 2, 2018 3:43 PM

Who did Timmy go home with last night? Gugu? Julia Hart?

by Anonymousreply 51December 2, 2018 3:45 PM

LOL. Of course he drinks, he was apparently very hungover after the BB premiere in London. R41, you're full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 52December 2, 2018 3:45 PM

R45 I don't know how she flew, she didn't say but we are suspicious because she is always broke. I'm not making this shit up, I have no reason to even share it other than u all think he's in love with Armie or even LRD (which was not a stunt, Timmy really liked her and was very upset about how she notified pap about them wandering, felt very used, his first little glimpse of the millennial social media attention whores taking advantage).

by Anonymousreply 53December 2, 2018 3:46 PM

R52 hungover or jetlagged?

by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2018 3:49 PM

R53 I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 55December 2, 2018 3:49 PM

Of course he really liked LRD, so much he was hooking up with a Brazilian fan at the same time. Please keep tabs on your timeline in this fan fiction. And he drinks, evidently so. He went back with Nic but who else is a guess...

by Anonymousreply 56December 2, 2018 3:51 PM

R54 Hungover. According to the girl who interviewed him and Steve the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2018 3:52 PM

lmfao the fanfic author is baaack

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2018 3:52 PM

He was ok at the film premiere and then went to a thespian party. In London, with British actors. Of course he was hungover the next morning, it was a miracle he could get out of bed. I admire his stamina for a NY boy.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2018 3:55 PM

He went to several parties that night.

by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2018 3:57 PM

He went to that party with Luca and Nicole Kidman too. He was busy networking that night.

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2018 4:00 PM

The aunt with the Brazilian girl story is Timothée Chalamet. Easy and cheap way to have another story confirming he's only straight not bi or pan. He posts anonymously in datalounge but he knows this thread is full of tumblr girls, this story was making the rounds on tumblr last week. So I'm guessing his team want him to go to another pap stroll with LRD or a new beard and this is the way of showing them see they think I'm straight I'm hooking up with all these girls I don't need to go for a stroll with LRD or any woman. Timothy, we know your gay. live your truth

by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2018 4:02 PM

I like that they chose the most femme looking photo for the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2018 4:06 PM

R62 lol. You're obsessed with the LRD business.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2018 4:11 PM

R62 I WISH I were TC for reasons that have more to do with my personal mobility issues more than anything else (plus he's cute). Didn't anyone figure out who the Brazilian is yet? What acting class she goes to? Its easy if you try.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2018 4:13 PM

The first party was for the new Oscar judges and he probably had a glass or two of bubbly, but was networking and since they were inside the National Gallery in a room full of Titians I doubt the gave that much alcohol. But the inheritance party would have been something else... I know the London stage world, the British drinking culture is well established. Timmy must've had the mother of all headaches during the interview, that's why he was quite tetchy and brusque

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2018 4:14 PM

^^^^ what interview was that? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2018 4:17 PM

r66 how do you know where he went first? We're all speculating here.

by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2018 4:20 PM

R65 just tell us. We're dumb and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2018 4:23 PM

How can I become a cater waiter at one of these functions? I need to blow Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2018 4:24 PM

This is the interview. We know he went to the National Gallery first since the photos came out immediately, while the inheritance ones were later. Also, parties at places like the National Gallery do not last very long, they are just a couple of hours of corporate bling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2018 4:25 PM

Okay so you don't know, it's just your suppositions. Just like I thought.

by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2018 4:28 PM

R42 I saw that IG. He did smoke. R8 R18 It’s in LA. Wild party with pole dancing and stripe tease. (Source IG:kraaayz, literalgenius)

R59 He was hungover once in SSIFF photo-call.

R20 I love this interview esp. when he talks about his mom. He is such a warm-hearted person.

At Amazon party why Steve Carrell wasn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2018 4:29 PM

Tim took his highschool friend with him to LA. Which pretty much means no hookup plans. Seriously R65, enough with the bullshit, it's getting tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 74December 2, 2018 4:30 PM

R73 how do you know Steve wasn't there?

by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2018 4:31 PM

He has a cold. Why do people think he's hungover?

by Anonymousreply 76December 2, 2018 4:31 PM

R76 The journalist said so on her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2018 4:34 PM

@72, since the National Gallery is two steps from the BB premiere and it started early, of course he went there first, there was Steve and Luca there as well. The Inheritance one was later and he could pop in when he wanted. He did not have a cold the day before and the journalist tweeted on how unfair it was that Timmy could look so good even with a hangover. We British recognise hangovers

by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2018 4:36 PM

r74 I'm sorry you're bored. I have no idea who he took to L.A. all i know is the Brazilian up and went to LA for the weekend and we just think its curious because she's broke. I'll share more next week when I hear more (if I hear more). PS: TC doesn't have a hangover, he has sinus issues. Watch the piano scene in CMBYN, he's trying so hard not to sneeze because he doesn't want to blow the scene (shot in 1 take). And 1 more thing about the Brazilian I forgot to share, she said TC sleeps with an apnea machine

by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2018 4:37 PM

lmao @ the brazilian saga

by Anonymousreply 80December 2, 2018 4:40 PM

R79 you have the tea. Please don't stop sharing. But more clues to who this chick is pleeeeaaaase.

by Anonymousreply 81December 2, 2018 4:41 PM

R72 thanks for those IG sources. Looks like quite a party

by Anonymousreply 82December 2, 2018 4:42 PM

^^ whoops meant r73

by Anonymousreply 83December 2, 2018 4:43 PM

She's a fan who studies acting and follows Club Chalamet? Is that right?

by Anonymousreply 84December 2, 2018 4:43 PM

Sleeps naked but with an apnea machine... hahaha I think that would kill the fan's ardour more than him smoking, drinking and having gay sex with every hot male he meets....

by Anonymousreply 85December 2, 2018 4:43 PM

Is he asthmatic bc that would make sense for him always carrying a bag around?

by Anonymousreply 86December 2, 2018 4:45 PM

R84 Yes

by Anonymousreply 87December 2, 2018 4:45 PM

I'm in love . He has sinus problems.

by Anonymousreply 88December 2, 2018 4:46 PM

He had a cold then (it was 2 days after the 1 am pap walk in the rain with LRD in NYC). The journalist could be right or wrong about him having a hungover. Who knows. What's the big deal anyway. It's not like he never drinks. But don't act like your suppositions are a fact just because you're British. Unless you were there with him, guess what, you're SPECULATING too. Like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 89December 2, 2018 4:48 PM

TC is on record saying that he drinks, he even complained once that he couldn't get a drink during an award show because the bartender didn't know him and thought he was too young to be there (which is probably why now someone else orders for him). I remembered that one specifically because I have similar problems at bars and it can get super embarrassing.

There's more stories like this and they're quite easy to verify, too. Unlike the 'Brazilian stan who noone seems to be able to find' nonsense. This is getting silly.

by Anonymousreply 90December 2, 2018 4:54 PM

Not to even mention that there are pictures of him where he is visibly drunk. And some videos even (SXSW).

by Anonymousreply 91December 2, 2018 5:02 PM

hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 2, 2018 5:02 PM

Looks like 3 lesbians with matching outfits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 2, 2018 5:05 PM

He was reportedly drunk as balls when he was dancing and singing to The Weeknd on top of a table and throwing himself at Armie during TIFF this year. Of course he drinks. Who the hell doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 94December 2, 2018 5:06 PM

@89, sorry for being difficult to understand, I shall make it simple. The journalist was there with him, she was interviewing him. She is British. We British (i.e. me, the journalist, the queen) can recognise a hangover since it is a common occurrence. He did not have a cold during the previous day on the red carpet, must have caught cold running around London in his flower suit...

by Anonymousreply 95December 2, 2018 5:07 PM

r93 Julia Hart (the woman on TC's left) is a mother of two and married to Jordan Horowitz, the producer of LALA LAND (remember, he's the one that grabbed the Oscar envelope from Warren Beatty to announce that Moonlight had actually won BP). She also directed Miss Stevens, the wonderful indie that TC starred in before CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2018 5:09 PM

R90 what's the big deal about him drinking?

by Anonymousreply 97December 2, 2018 5:10 PM

He was drunk when he was shouting to the world he was Armando Doug Hammer's lover.

by Anonymousreply 98December 2, 2018 5:12 PM

R97 The 'Brazilian stan' fan fiction writer claims that he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 99December 2, 2018 5:13 PM

r95 I'm done with this yawn inducing discussion. Bottom line: you know as much as the rest of us about what he did that night. Who cares anyway.

by Anonymousreply 100December 2, 2018 5:14 PM

R98 Lol. In vino veritas.

by Anonymousreply 101December 2, 2018 5:30 PM

The person who keeps posting on who cares about TC's drinking and/or smoking habits sounds like someone absolutely obsessed with the delusion of him as being squeaky clean. Whomever you are, stop getting so upset. He's hot, he's young, he's attractive, and the idea of him partying, drinking and smoking adds another interesting layer to it all. Hopefully, the booze doesn't turn on him and he becomes another Shia, but I don't that's possible, bc Timothée doesn't have an obnoxious bone in his body.

by Anonymousreply 102December 2, 2018 5:51 PM

Are you all on a sprint to close this thread in a couple of hours by filling it up with insufferable drivel? Just stop this shit. The guy is over 21, he can drink, smoke and fuck around all there's nothing you can do about it? What's the problem? You don't want him to drink socually because you're not old enough to do it yourselves? Is that it? Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 103December 2, 2018 5:56 PM

Just read online that TC will, in fact, be in a Wes Anderson film. Yeeessssss! I love Wes Anderson movies. He should be fantastic in this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 2, 2018 6:03 PM

Oh that project sounds interesting. I didn't care about BB and don't care about Dune, but this one definitely sounds like something I would want to see. Love Tilda Swinton.

by Anonymousreply 105December 2, 2018 6:10 PM

Timothée Chalamet is breaking the internet on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 106December 2, 2018 6:25 PM

I'm more excited for Dune than this but it's great to see him work with directors and casts like this. So happy for all the good work offers he's been getting.

by Anonymousreply 107December 2, 2018 6:37 PM

R41 your Brazilian babe is an escort, trust me. She is just taking the piss, maybe she went to a party that Tim attended, told your niece (?), and saw that you and your niece (?) are gullible enough and obsessed with Tim and made it all up!

by Anonymousreply 108December 2, 2018 6:49 PM

R66 R71 He doesn’t seem at all “tetchy and brusque” in that interview. He seems like his general sweet and thoughtful self. He does sound like he has a cold. Before people here get tetchy, I’m sure he drinks, but he doesn’t seem hungover. I like that journalist, but she could have misinterpreted his behavior. I don’t care if she’s British, we drink a lot in the U.S too lol, and I’m calling b.s in that.

R79 I did not expect your fanfic to take such an unexpected turn! Apnea machine? Looking forward to chapter 3!

by Anonymousreply 109December 2, 2018 7:08 PM

R107 I'm excited for both Dune and The French Dispatch. DV and WA are visionary directors and masters of their craft. R108 if you analyze the Brazilian posts more closely, it is almost certainly fanfic. She's probably a young frau who's watched way too many videos of Timmy on the red carpet and Q&As signing autographs and hugging his uber stans.

by Anonymousreply 110December 2, 2018 7:10 PM

R98 it's the opposite; that Armand Hammer was his lover.

by Anonymousreply 111December 2, 2018 7:38 PM

R106 How? He's not even trending. Did he come out or was dragged out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 112December 2, 2018 7:41 PM

I'm really excited about this Wes Anderson project. Sounds cool and I think Tim would fit right into the Wes Anderson-verse

by Anonymousreply 113December 2, 2018 7:41 PM

R112 What are you talking about? If you are on Twitter and have done a "#TimotheeChalamet" search beginning about an hour or so ago, there have been at least a hundred tweets on him being cast in the latest Wes Anderson project "The French Dispatch". My post didn't even remotely imply anything about him coming out.

by Anonymousreply 114December 2, 2018 8:06 PM

R114 doing a twitter search is not breaking the internet on twitter. He'd have to be trending for some reason and he's not.

by Anonymousreply 115December 2, 2018 8:09 PM

^^^ lighten up. there's no set definition of breaking the internet on on twitter. it was figurative speech. The "#timothéechalamet" has hundreds of tweets as of now.

by Anonymousreply 116December 2, 2018 8:19 PM

R116 550 in the last 24hrs

by Anonymousreply 117December 2, 2018 8:53 PM

R117 380 today

by Anonymousreply 118December 2, 2018 8:57 PM

R93 Lol. He does look lesbianish there with those other two. Looks like he's having blast though.

by Anonymousreply 119December 2, 2018 9:21 PM

If he's looking lesbianish, is he licking twat? Haha, there's a conundrum.

by Anonymousreply 120December 2, 2018 9:25 PM

The Timmy and Brazilian fan fanfic writer is back........oh how I've missed your stories. Tell us more! Did they get married already? Do they have a little one on the way? Don't leave us hanging. Please post any pics you have of the happy couple together. We're dying to know what she looks like! Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 121December 2, 2018 9:50 PM

Tim with Joanna Kulig (Cold War)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 2, 2018 10:00 PM

r121 I recall the brazilian said that the musical tim's always talking about is dylan movie directed by luca which will began shooting in Prague around January, but the confirmation about wa movie shows that it's not true

by Anonymousreply 123December 2, 2018 10:11 PM

R123 yes, such a surprise that is not true................I would have thought, how can that be possible?

by Anonymousreply 124December 2, 2018 10:26 PM

TimmyTim is going to meet a real man for once. Benicios going to fuck him so hard he'll come out as gay in the press conférence and proceed to suck his puerto rican cock like a good trained slut. On set he's going to be his slave, they're going to make a side project and film a porno, Tim naked on set with a collar all the time. His butt going to be on fire for weeks and weeks of filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 2, 2018 10:57 PM

R123 is it untrue or just not correct?

by Anonymousreply 126December 2, 2018 11:06 PM

R125 ""UUUH " said Timothée as he spread himself before his new lover, fantasizing all along that it was Armie. Oh man, DL is fucked with the TC gay threads.

by Anonymousreply 127December 2, 2018 11:08 PM

These young closeted men drop their panties and bend over offering their holes as soon as Benicio walks into the room. They get desperate, some of them have to receive sedatives and hypnosis theraphy they can't quit that cock. Their throbbing assholes betray them and they moan wanting to be penetrated by his latino monster cock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 2, 2018 11:34 PM

I wonder how furious Armie is about Chalamet being more popular than he is

by Anonymousreply 130December 2, 2018 11:37 PM

Give it a rest R130. He's into him, didn't you see it at the HFAs? No-one can destroy their bond, that's why the wife is pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 131December 2, 2018 11:39 PM

So after the Amazon fest, he's off to France, Europe to start filming his Wes Anderson film, where Armie is promoting OTBOS and they will spend time together for sure. No wonder he looks do happy.

by Anonymousreply 132December 2, 2018 11:48 PM

*so happy*

by Anonymousreply 133December 2, 2018 11:56 PM

With Brad and Bezos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 2, 2018 11:59 PM

He'll be bouncing on Del Toro's dick he won't care about Armie and his stupid shenanigans with his hateful wife.

by Anonymousreply 135December 3, 2018 12:00 AM

Pitts looking a bit rough. R132 I don't think their schedules are gonna overlap that would allow a meet. Not that we would really know if they had anyway, which is probably for the best. The sooner a drought starts with these two not photograpphed and meeting the better. Then maybe certain fans can settle down and stop being so bitter and nasty while the rest of the fans can just enjoy the two separately without all the histrionics and hyperbole.

by Anonymousreply 136December 3, 2018 12:05 AM

Benicio del Toro 20 years ago for sure. Now he's too old and bloated for our lil beauty, blergh.

by Anonymousreply 137December 3, 2018 12:08 AM

I can never make up my mind about del Toro when he was young. I thought he looked odd, but still quite hot.

by Anonymousreply 138December 3, 2018 12:11 AM

Do you think Benicio Del Toro would allow Elizabeth Chamber's tomfoolery? No, because he's a real man. She wouldn't dare doing the things she did to Tim during the CMBYN press tour because he'd obliterate her with a single word. She'd lock herself in Armie's mansion and wouldn't go out for years. She'd develop agoraphobia and end up in a mental institution. She took advantage of Tim's beta personality.

by Anonymousreply 139December 3, 2018 12:13 AM

lol what can you do. Now the CMBYN era is done with. No one's forcing Timmy to go near Armie and his messy ass life. He has so many other choices but it seems he can't help himself.

by Anonymousreply 140December 3, 2018 12:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 3, 2018 12:27 AM

R139 Oh man, get a shrink. You are fucked.

by Anonymousreply 142December 3, 2018 1:00 AM

r141 it's a casual walk, still she manages to get photographed by pap, timo should stay away from her

by Anonymousreply 143December 3, 2018 1:11 AM

She has an odd face. How soon is Tim filming Wes Anderson film and is it still musical or no?? Would like to see him dance. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 144December 3, 2018 1:16 AM

R144 I might be wrong but I thought I read somewhere today that it wasn’t a musical.

by Anonymousreply 145December 3, 2018 1:24 AM

r144 no longer musical [The site also says that Anderson regulars Bill Murray, Frances McDormand, and Tilda Swinton will star, alongside Anderson newbies Benicio del Toro, Jeffrey Wright, and Timothée Chalamet (because it’s just safe to assume that he’s in every movie now)]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 3, 2018 2:03 AM

Has LRD moved on already? Thank God for small favors.

by Anonymousreply 147December 3, 2018 2:47 AM

He's hanging out with legends. Go Timmy! :) lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 3, 2018 2:49 AM

What the Brazilian fan said wasn't true, r123? Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 149December 3, 2018 3:02 AM

Timmy liked Elizabeth's pic with Harper in India. I wonder why he always likes her pics but not Armie's. Not that it matters,I guess, but still.

by Anonymousreply 150December 3, 2018 3:03 AM

Liz is in India and Armie is in London? Timmy better get over to London then quick. lol What is Liz doing in India anyway?

by Anonymousreply 151December 3, 2018 3:11 AM

LOL, the LRD thing is over then? Because she called the paps on her walk with another man...She knew what the headlines would imply!

I'm so fucking happy about the Wes film news. It better be amazing!!

Timmy is on a mission to take pics with every celebrity on earth, it seems like :D

by Anonymousreply 152December 3, 2018 3:27 AM

The mystery guy LRD was seen with is apparently her Gay BFF.

by Anonymousreply 153December 3, 2018 4:12 AM

Jesus is that Streisand?? She needs to stop fucking with her face. Her head looks swollen

by Anonymousreply 154December 3, 2018 4:12 AM

I wonder if Brad regrets giving BB such a large budget. If Tim hangs on it will be the only recognition the film will receive

by Anonymousreply 155December 3, 2018 4:15 AM

I wanted to read the post on the Wes Anderson film on Oh No They Didn't site and boy they really don't like Timmy over there

by Anonymousreply 156December 3, 2018 4:17 AM

It's weird to look at Brad in that picture. Maybe I haven't been paying attention but he got so old. Did the alcoholism really ravage his looks

by Anonymousreply 157December 3, 2018 4:23 AM

ONTD doesnt like anything popular and anyone white and/or attractive.

Where did you find out that's LRD's gay BFF? Source? I'm not doubting, but interesting that this is the new pap walk she arranged. Why not one with Timmy, I wonder...

by Anonymousreply 158December 3, 2018 5:33 AM

R108 Excellent

by Anonymousreply 159December 3, 2018 6:56 AM

r150 it is really weird how he stalks her IG like a fanboy. maybe the shippers got it all wrong and he is in love with Elizabeth and not Armie ;-)

by Anonymousreply 160December 3, 2018 7:05 AM

R10/R11 Please go off yourself now, and save me the chore of hunting you down and exterminating you.

by Anonymousreply 161December 3, 2018 7:14 AM

R161 interesting idea. Well we know they were all in be bed together. Maybe he's had them both. Hollyweird married couples are freaks.

by Anonymousreply 162December 3, 2018 8:14 AM

The selfie was just the wife and Timmy and didn't they spend time just the two of them shopping in Crema? If she's just a beard maybe Armie was happy to share her or hope to watch so he could join in.

by Anonymousreply 163December 3, 2018 8:17 AM

r162 that would make her one lucky women

by Anonymousreply 164December 3, 2018 8:20 AM

r160 lmao Timmy's sm savvy af and knows how to play the appearances game.

by Anonymousreply 165December 3, 2018 11:07 AM

and what kind of appearance would he try to hold up with that? I am genuinely curious. I would get the "we are all friends" business if he were all over Armies instagram as well but this is kinda strange

by Anonymousreply 166December 3, 2018 11:18 AM

Maybe he's liking her photos right before going to Europe to hook up with her husband (and shoot a Wes Anderson movie) lmao

by Anonymousreply 167December 3, 2018 11:25 AM

Timmy doesn't need to be all over Armie's sm when they actually spend time together and talk a lot in real live. Then he throws Elizabeth a few likes now and then to show everyone, see we're all cool with each other nothing weird going on. Just like that Oscar red carpet when Armie couldn't peel his eyes off him, Elizabeth was shooting him daggers with her eyes and he was avoiding her gaze. And the next day he called them his parents. What a joke!

by Anonymousreply 168December 3, 2018 11:27 AM

*real life

by Anonymousreply 169December 3, 2018 11:28 AM

He likes the ones with the kids, the last one he likedon her own was when in Italy, and he liked the Armie solo one as well. He only commented on the Armie coat... nice and neutral.

by Anonymousreply 170December 3, 2018 11:28 AM

[quote]He only commented on the Armie coat... nice and neutral.

While ignoring her lol but I get it, Armie's coat was a thousand times hotter than her. And that was the first comment he left on her ig since Austin. Whatta fanboy! *eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 171December 3, 2018 12:09 PM

shipper

by Anonymousreply 172December 3, 2018 12:35 PM

Don't you all think it's silly to try to extrapolate interpersonal relationships based on social media? Life takes place outside of it you know and no celeb is posting even a fraction of what they are actually doing, who they are seeing etc in their real life. It's not proof of anything.

by Anonymousreply 173December 3, 2018 12:43 PM

ikr poor Timmy/Elizabeth shippers. More delusional than the Timmy/Brazilian fan poster.

by Anonymousreply 174December 3, 2018 12:45 PM

[quote][R10]/[R11] Please go off yourself now, and save me the chore of hunting you down and exterminating you

Bring it on, cunt/R161.

by Anonymousreply 175December 3, 2018 12:46 PM

r174 you seem pretty aggitated. why is that?

by Anonymousreply 176December 3, 2018 12:55 PM

r176 you seem pretty agitated about people not agreeing with your Timmy/Elizabeth fantasies. Why is that?

Nah I'm just chilling on my phone loling at how hilarious you are. Timothée Chalamet, Elizabeth Chambers's stalking fanboy.

by Anonymousreply 177December 3, 2018 1:16 PM

How can Lily be a model she looks like a midget in those pictures with her gay bff. Those chunky legs wtf, maybe Timmy got her pregnant. Nepotism at its finest .

by Anonymousreply 178December 3, 2018 1:33 PM

r177 you strike me as someone who needs some good "loling". glad I could help

by Anonymousreply 179December 3, 2018 1:42 PM

Armie couldn't peel his eyes off him, Elizabeth was shooting him daggers with her eyes and he was avoiding her gaze.

This is so true, r168. On the Oscars red carpet she also gave a look to Timmy that if looks could kill he'd have been dead. And the idea of Timmy & Elizabeth is laughable. On the surface (aka social media) it might look like they're friends and that they like each other but in reality he cannot stand her. It's all about maintaining appearances people.

by Anonymousreply 180December 3, 2018 1:43 PM

damn this thread is boring either repetition of charmie nonsense or repetition of made up bullshit

by Anonymousreply 181December 3, 2018 2:59 PM

These are all so adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 3, 2018 3:12 PM

Timmy loses yet again in Washington. Although it's not necessarily a bad thing since the choice of winners so far are pretty dispersed unlike last year with Rockwell, making it possible for a split vote result.

Also since Wes' film is supposed to be a love letter to journalists, it'd be nice if Timmy can pay hommage to Tintin. Or rather "Timtim"...

by Anonymousreply 183December 3, 2018 3:26 PM

They are.i like the "big unembarrassed smackers" lol. Were they high or just less self conscious?

by Anonymousreply 184December 3, 2018 3:26 PM

^that was a reply to r182

by Anonymousreply 185December 3, 2018 3:28 PM

R181. At least we may get a break from Charmie soon. Chalamet will be in Europe it seems like for the first half of next year with his two upcoming projects. Same with Hammer in the first part of next year in Europe. Chalamet went dark last time he did the King and I assume that will happen again. We probably won't be getting sightings of them together for awhile like they were in the middle of this year.

by Anonymousreply 186December 3, 2018 3:30 PM

^^ According to the latest news on this, shooting started last week on the WA film, which could mean that Timothée Chalamet may be in Europe for the next several months. If he doesn't get any SAG, GG or Oscar noms, he will most likely go dark for even longer than he did during The King production. Oh well, it's probably a good thing. He adores his fanbase, but things need to cool down around him.

by Anonymousreply 187December 3, 2018 3:43 PM

There's the award season coming up so Timmy's gonna have to go to LA several times in the next months if her gets nominated. The role in the WA movie is probably like the LW one so he probably won't have a lot to shoot and they'll work around him.

by Anonymousreply 188December 3, 2018 3:46 PM

He's getting nominated at everything and Amazon is doing a bunch of private screenings (there are at least two I know of scheduled in LA where he's due to show up in the next month). He'll just have to fly back and forth

by Anonymousreply 189December 3, 2018 3:50 PM

R188 IF he gets nominated. I also read that he's starring in this movie, so his part in it would be much bigger than LW, hence, requiring much more of his time. R189 He's getting nominated at everything? Produce link to crystal ball, please. I hope he does get the noms, but if he doesn't he'll probably stay in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 190December 3, 2018 3:53 PM

Given who is starring in this WA movie I doubt Chalamet is gonna be a main star, especially if it's going to be like vignettes, so there might not even be an obvious main star. Probably he will be a supporting player. I guess we will see.

by Anonymousreply 191December 3, 2018 3:58 PM

By the looks of Florence’s insta I think LW is still shooting so he’s probably not due in France for a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 192December 3, 2018 4:01 PM

Apparently there's 3 story lines in the WA movie and the cast is huge, I doubt his role is that big plus he still has the BB tour with Nic. I wouldn't get my hopes up on him disappearing if I were you. The King was a lead role and he needed to do a lot of training for it and I bet a lot of his media blackout had to do with his bowl cut which he admitted scared him.

by Anonymousreply 193December 3, 2018 4:01 PM

Don't want to jinx anything but I hope we get a lot of Charmie content this awards season. So far so good.

by Anonymousreply 194December 3, 2018 4:04 PM

Honestly I don't mind Charmie. I don't believe in it at all but I think it's harmless more or less at the end of the day. And they are a lot of fun on carpets. Me wanting them to go dark is more just because it makes reading some of these threads a bit of a slog cause a certain section of the fandom just goes crazy when they get together. I think another poster said it best when he said at least Charmies aren't so nasty and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 195December 3, 2018 4:10 PM

They definitely bring out some very intense emotions in people for some reason, good and bad. But I love them together so it makes me happy enough that it makes it easier to tune out the really hateful comments. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

by Anonymousreply 196December 3, 2018 4:15 PM

R190 look at all the facts they got the BB screeners out early to SAG and it's a baity SAG role. HFPA will never pass up a chance to get a young celeb like him at their show and Amazon has been sending him to every Academy member event in LA.

by Anonymousreply 197December 3, 2018 4:21 PM

It doesn't matter if people don't want to see them or want to see them together. If it happens the bitter betties will have to deal with it. Timmy obviously couldn't care less if his fans approve or not, if he did he'd keep a lid on it.

by Anonymousreply 198December 3, 2018 4:25 PM

R197. Yeah. I still don't know why people think he isn't getting nominated.

by Anonymousreply 199December 3, 2018 4:27 PM

R182 I find those tumblr reminiscences hard to believe. Especially the story of Armie blasting Kanye for Timmy and then “the two dances until the film’s publicist pulled them into our interview” Yeah right, Armie hates dancing and wouldn’t do so publicly for love or money.

by Anonymousreply 200December 3, 2018 4:36 PM

R199 because the movie is not good and iy bombed at the bo. People may not even be patient enough to go through the whole movie... its a ssnoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 201December 3, 2018 4:37 PM

R200 They’re all from real interviews. Here’s the one with Armie playing Kanye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 3, 2018 4:39 PM

And there are links at the bottom of this post to the rest of the interviews where these quotes are from, in case you don’t believe those happened, either. Although idk why any of them are hard to believe. That’s just the kind of relationship these two have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203December 3, 2018 4:42 PM

R201 do you know how any of this even works? they don't need all the members to watch it. the number can be as little as 300 out of like the ~7000 members. they've easily screened for many more than that

by Anonymousreply 204December 3, 2018 4:47 PM

I mean Timmy called Armie his lover at an industry event totally unrelated to CMBYN just two weeks ago and those tidbits are hard to believe? lol damn

by Anonymousreply 205December 3, 2018 4:57 PM

R201 the movie is actually quite good and will be seen by about the same number of people who see Can You Ever Forgive Me, Boy Erased etc. Its not a massive hit but it didn't get terrible reviews, just average (Bohemian Rhapsody got bad reviews).

by Anonymousreply 206December 3, 2018 5:19 PM

not to mention it made more money than both Can You Ever Forgive Me and Boy Erased

by Anonymousreply 207December 3, 2018 5:24 PM

I don't think people realize how bad all the Oscar bait movies did this year. CYEFM, Boy Erased, Widows, Green Book, Beautiful Boy etc have all done terribly. The only success so far looks like ASIB. Box office isn't going to be a huge factor this year when it comes to noms.

by Anonymousreply 208December 3, 2018 5:27 PM

He's getting nominated, so better prepare yourselves to see him campaigning and on these award shows some more.

by Anonymousreply 209December 3, 2018 5:31 PM

BR got shitty reviews but that box office was crazy. There been a lot of chit chat regarding the Globes going big on BR

by Anonymousreply 210December 3, 2018 5:58 PM

why would we care about BR this is a Timmy thread

by Anonymousreply 211December 3, 2018 6:03 PM

So fucking what if Timny doesn’t get nominated for awards He isn’t going to all of a sudden stop working. This years movies all pretty much suck and the whole Oscar awards show is a bore and keeps losing viewers. I can’t remember last years supporting actor and actress winners. These people are rich and privileged enough

by Anonymousreply 212December 3, 2018 6:05 PM

This was a bad year for film. I guess Tim can get in for a bomb like BB. I didn’t like anything about this film. Especially the music

by Anonymousreply 213December 3, 2018 6:11 PM

i think this year is rich with grt movies. 8 grade, 1st reformed, new Coens one, Favourite, roma , Heredity (fucking amazing), Anihilation (wow)

And in 2017 there were just these that really made a lot of noise: Lady Bird, CMBYN, Panthom thread . Gilliermo's one and 3 billboards are controversial and not loved by everyone

by Anonymousreply 214December 3, 2018 6:27 PM

Fat and getting fatter with every post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 3, 2018 6:38 PM

Great selfie r215

by Anonymousreply 216December 3, 2018 7:36 PM

So TUMBLR is over. All the tumblrs I follow have adult content. And they'll be gone by december 17th. So there won't be tumblr girls anymore.

by Anonymousreply 217December 3, 2018 7:49 PM

R215=OP

by Anonymousreply 218December 3, 2018 7:52 PM

R217 So can those tumblrs still survive if they delete their adult content? As long as they back their stuff up, they can start a new tumblr minus the adult content if they get deleted, or make a permanent move to another platform, like IG. The fanfic tumblrs with mature fics might be in trouble. In any case, I hope this finally eliminates all the porn tumblrs.

by Anonymousreply 219December 3, 2018 8:25 PM

Talking about Luca: Armie was there any need?

[quote] Hammer: "It was great, it’s great. I think he loved us as much as we loved him and it was a wonderful part of this experience: the fact that we all got to have, in one way or another, a summer romance with each other."

Is he saying it was all a big fuck fest?

by Anonymousreply 220December 3, 2018 9:37 PM

For the Charmies here. ~ grin ~

Armie talking about the love scene in CMBYN:

"After the first take, (any inhibition) just goes away," Hammer says. "By the time it got to the point where we had maybe a few days of being nude, they would call 'cut' and someone would come and go, 'Do you want a robe?' I'd be like, 'No, I'm fine, I'm sure we'll be shooting again in a second,' and you just sit there in bed naked together."

by Anonymousreply 221December 3, 2018 9:54 PM

Is he still going to be promoting BB? I'd heard that he and Nic were going to be speaking at high schools and colleges but then never heard anything further about it. I even e-mailed Amazon Studios and asked them since they were the ones who made the announcement about it. But I never got a reply. I just wanted to know because if they happen to be speaking somewhere near me I'd try to go.

by Anonymousreply 222December 3, 2018 10:02 PM

LA critics online gave no love to Tim

by Anonymousreply 223December 3, 2018 10:04 PM

Maybe they will promote it after the new year? Tim has said he had one more project to film before the year was over (which we now know is The French Dispatch) so he should have some time between that and Dune (which I think starts in March).

by Anonymousreply 224December 3, 2018 10:04 PM

R223 they nominated him in the best actor under 23 category so I guess that is something.

by Anonymousreply 225December 3, 2018 10:06 PM

Why the under 23 catagory. If your performance is strong enough nominate him in the regular supporting actors category The LA online critics are ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 226December 3, 2018 10:11 PM

they wanted to get some ~edgy~ choices in supporting

by Anonymousreply 227December 3, 2018 10:21 PM

ah their press release says they intentionally voted on underrepresented films like the hate u give hence the russell nom

by Anonymousreply 228December 3, 2018 10:23 PM

When I first wrote that this probable Oscar winning actor this year was not really dating the three named celebrity offspring and that it was all for show, everyone dismissed it and said of course it is real. Well, yesterday, while out with a guy she is actually dating she told an entire table of her friends at lunch that she was asked to do a favor for some PR people who are friends with her dad. So, there you go.

so thats how she's spinning it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 3, 2018 11:48 PM

Jesus how embarrassing. I feel bad for Chalamet. If those producers hadn’t called him fey would he have bothered to do this titanic type disaster of a pr romance with this total idiot. There is nothing special about this girl other than her parentage

by Anonymousreply 230December 3, 2018 11:53 PM

r 229 omg, how come timo get involved in this in the first place

by Anonymousreply 231December 3, 2018 11:53 PM

it makes him look like a joke, hope he learns something

by Anonymousreply 232December 3, 2018 11:55 PM

I really hope the stunt is over because this was such a hot mess from start to finish. I knew Lily’s side was going to try to gain the upper hand when all was said and done. A lot of lessons to be learned here by Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 233December 3, 2018 11:59 PM

(one problem with that blind is that, i'd say, lots of people were dismissive of the relationship rather than "no way it's totally real!" hardly "everyone." plus let's not forget most gossip blind websites probably make up tons of shit.)

by Anonymousreply 234December 3, 2018 11:59 PM

Don't want to count the chickens before they're hatched because lord knows they may pop up together any day now, but the fact that things have been super quiet for a while now, even when they have been in the same city plenty of times and had many opportunities to be seen together, does make me wonder if it has come to an end for whatever reason. Maybe Timmy got nervous about all the corny gossip headlines and the cheesy pics plastered everywhere and realized this is not the route he wants to take to make it. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 235December 4, 2018 12:03 AM

" she is actually dating" that friend is gay people, she does not dating him. And the blind on this site are total bs mostly. I mean remember with James franko one? Now that Lily is really dating her gay bff. jesus. They now just openly lie like this

by Anonymousreply 236December 4, 2018 12:05 AM

Dick pics coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 237December 4, 2018 12:07 AM

Enough with the blinds, they're bullshit, all of them. Smart people already knew it was PR , it was painfully obvious. Next.

by Anonymousreply 238December 4, 2018 12:07 AM

I mean it's not like he was trying hard to sell this "romance". Just look at those PDA pics, surely he could've done better than that had he wanted. Then he goes to that party telling everyone who'll listen his male married former costar is his lover. I'm sure LRD didn't find that funny. Brian and co probably convinced him to do this thing with LRD against his will hence his half-assed commitment to this whole mess from the start.

by Anonymousreply 239December 4, 2018 12:08 AM

Luca always looked very uncomfortable posing alone with Tim. Not here though, but in most photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 4, 2018 12:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 4, 2018 12:12 AM

Yeah, I don't mean to be shallow but that dude seems pretty damn gay. Other than that, yeah I buy the LRD romance being a PR move.

by Anonymousreply 242December 4, 2018 12:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 4, 2018 12:14 AM

R241That’s guy is her childhood friend and obviously gay.

by Anonymousreply 244December 4, 2018 12:15 AM

R239 Yeah, I can't imagine any significant other being okay with Timmy acting the way he does around Armie. It would be pretty disrespectful, whether it's in jest or not. You'd have to be the most secure, understanding partner in the world to be okay with it. I think if he ever started dating someone for real, he would cool it down with the Armie stuff.

by Anonymousreply 245December 4, 2018 12:17 AM

Maybe Tim was fucking this guy all along? For once Tim would be the top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 4, 2018 12:17 AM

I now think that its charmie who posts that blinds and then spreading links of them everywhere to make their fantasy to come true. You are damaging Tims career bitches (if some tabloid will make it a news). Don't you get it? Do you really want to risk it all for him for your delusions? You are cutting the branch you are sitting on, cos if i were Tim i would say no to the second part of CMBYN because created gay rumours are already enough to fuck everything up for the future of a leading man

by Anonymousreply 247December 4, 2018 12:19 AM

Why is LRD always grabbing on to her men pals. Laughing at her doing Timothée a favor. Their PR start benefit her as well. Also laughing at people thinking Timmy is an innocent he knew what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 248December 4, 2018 12:21 AM

R247 or there wont be any other big interesting roles after CMBYN 2 cos of a damaged (for the fat old producers) image

charmies are really fuck everything up for everybody else. we just cant have anything good for a long time i guess

by Anonymousreply 249December 4, 2018 12:21 AM

and no, i dont believe this blind for a second. And that the table scene happened at all (its illogical for the reality of the industry people and Pr thing, if it was a pr at all).

And i actually think that they have/had the real thing (just fuck or relationship whatever) that was also used for a mutual benefit

by Anonymousreply 250December 4, 2018 12:25 AM

r247 first of all, chill the fuck down. Secondly, how about you go tell Timmy to no go to industry parties where there's studio execs who already deem him fey and beta male and call his male costar his lover in front of journalists and fellow actors? Especially when he has a "girlfriend" and the other guy is married. Get a clue. It's him who's doing these things in front of these people he works with that have nothing to do with a handful of shippers, no one's making him do it.

by Anonymousreply 251December 4, 2018 12:29 AM

the "we are lovers" thing that charmies so LOOOOVE to use as an argument - is an OBVIOUS mocking joke that ANYBODY with higher than a turtle IQ will get RIGHT (charmies cant, they have zero IQ)

by Anonymousreply 252December 4, 2018 12:33 AM

and its just laughable that they still push this "Tim is gay" thing. Cos any gay friend i know offline and online tell me that they dont feel it about him. gay radar doesn't ping. And there are no hidden stories about ex bfs (that always appear when you become at least slightly famous) Tim is straight, but i get that charmies cant live with the truth

by Anonymousreply 253December 4, 2018 12:38 AM

r252 who was he mocking, the 10 shippers at an industry party filled with journalists, actors and studio execs? Because he was on live tv not on a video some journo sneaked, right? Well he sure shot himself in the foot then. Don't come crying here like a little bitch get some balls and go tell him not to do it on his sm so the shippers won't have any more fuel. While you're at it, also tell him to stop mentioning Armie all the time. CMBYN is so last year and Armie's kind of a loser, suggest Pattinson and Edgerton instead.

by Anonymousreply 254December 4, 2018 12:44 AM

r254 you know that people JUST joke about the situation not to laugh AT someone? Just for the jest of it? no? are you joking only to impress or bully somone? well i tell you what - the world is bigger and its roads are broader than you can assume

by Anonymousreply 255December 4, 2018 12:46 AM

after rereading 254 she (i think its a she) seems like either a troll or not so bright (or 12 years old) that to have any sane conversation with her would be self-damaging. So i will just ignore your stupidity for the future using a block button. U use it on me too so your self-esteem would survive this thread

by Anonymousreply 256December 4, 2018 12:49 AM

Wahhh stop whining and blaming other people for Timmy's actions. As long as he does it the shippers will exist no matter how much you bitch about it here. Go on his sm and demand d he stop doing it dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 257December 4, 2018 12:52 AM

r257 true, tim loves to entertain charmie,it's all on him

by Anonymousreply 258December 4, 2018 12:56 AM

Timmy made an indirect appearance on twitter and liked Andre Aciman’s tweet saying that he would love a CMBYN sequel and is writing one. Seems like Tim is excited about it, too. Which we already knew.

by Anonymousreply 259December 4, 2018 12:58 AM

Friendship is never die. Lover will broke up some days. R253 My gay friends siad so.

by Anonymousreply 260December 4, 2018 12:58 AM

Said

by Anonymousreply 261December 4, 2018 1:00 AM

Anyone have actual details about lily rose’s childhood (gay?) bff from those photos? A social media account? A name? Any other instance of them seen together?

by Anonymousreply 262December 4, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote]Timmy made an indirect appearance on twitter and liked Andre Aciman’s tweet saying that he would love a CMBYN sequel and is writing one. Seems like Tim is excited about it, too. Which we already knew.

Who are the idiotic stans like r247 gonna blame this on now?

by Anonymousreply 263December 4, 2018 1:24 AM

My guess is that Timothee made the “he’s my lover” joke because they were lovers in CMBYN, not because they are lovers in real life, not for the Charmie fans, not to start anything. It was just a joke. People are making too much of this. He didn’t even know he was being filmed when he made that joke to Elizabeth Debicki. You are all falling prey to confirmation bias.

For the record, I don’t care who he’s fucking. I’m just tired of speculation and supposition being taken as fact.

by Anonymousreply 264December 4, 2018 1:38 AM

The niece's roommate will be home from her Meisner class in about half an hour. Asked her if she was having company tonight and she sent a sad face emoji and said no.

by Anonymousreply 265December 4, 2018 2:04 AM

tim's literally back to twitter after anciman tweet about cmbyn 2, wow, super excited i guess

by Anonymousreply 266December 4, 2018 2:12 AM

Lol he also liked a tweet about the infamous Brentwood Country Mary hat. Timmy really loves feeding the Charmies. Who’s gonna tell him he’s at risk of losing his career if he keeps it up? *sarcasm*

by Anonymousreply 267December 4, 2018 2:13 AM

he nurtures the charmies, the only one who could stop it from growing is him, but he just couldn't

by Anonymousreply 268December 4, 2018 2:18 AM

Thank you for that most shocking news, r229. But next time tell us something we don't already know......something we haven't known from the get go. I'm not addressing you personally really but rather referring to the blind item.

by Anonymousreply 269December 4, 2018 2:22 AM

he liked the hat cos he just likes that hat. Some day not soon there will be a day when a charmie wake up and look at the sky and will not see in the shape of the clouds hints and proof about forbidden love with his costar that Timmy hid there. but it will not be any time soon i guess

by Anonymousreply 270December 4, 2018 2:36 AM

He dropped a "later!" too for good measure. 3 in one go... the Charmies were well fed tonight.

by Anonymousreply 271December 4, 2018 3:04 AM

r264 I agree. looked like he was saying "he is my lover, he is my Oliver". he referred to the movie.

by Anonymousreply 272December 4, 2018 4:11 AM

That is exactly what he said, r272. I remember someone posted that they asked a friend who could read lips to watch the video and that's what they said.

by Anonymousreply 273December 4, 2018 4:13 AM

I am glad LRD is back getting papped not doing things, I was getting worried. Look how happy she was looking at the pap. Looking forward to photos of her smoking, walking, eating a pizza. Timmy will always love CMBYN, as he said to Luca, it gave him his career, so of course he is looking forward to the sequel. "He is my lover, my Oliver" was a weird thing to say to Elizabeth Debicki, since he was being introduced to her and she has worked and knows Armie, unless she said "he is my enemy, my Illya". Still strange. But that's Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 274December 4, 2018 4:42 AM

so what LRD says in this BI is basicaly: somebody asked my dad to pimp me out for a couple of pics and he and I think so little of myself and my "career" that I said ok. that doesn't make her look good at all imo. what a mess

by Anonymousreply 275December 4, 2018 4:51 AM

That blind item is odd. Why would LRD refer to the situation as favour to some PR people who are friends with her dad whrn she's talking about a costar? It's very unlikely.

Can't believe that the Armie is my lover joke is still going on. It was a joke. Get it? Armie makes thise types of jokes in IG a lot. Like wanting to be a sea urchin...

by Anonymousreply 276December 4, 2018 4:52 AM

Blind Items create most of their gossip from fan speculation. They fuel the fire. They are also often "tipped off"(bc it's fake news) from fans. Someone who is doing PR is contractually obligated and can be sued if they reveal the truth. Timothée did not need and will not need LRD for PR. He starred in a gay romance. Any casting agents know this. He had subsequently been cast as a hetero love interest in 3 movies after cmbyn. Ladybird, BB and Rainy Day. He does not care if you think he's gay. He got Harry Styles to do an interview with him. He clearly has no problem showing affections or admiration for men. He's been cast as a hero in Dune. All before LRD.

He doesn't ping at all on the gaydar. The kid is straight. Maybe hetero flexible for someone like Harry.

He has no problem joking about Armie bc he knows it's a joke and every normal person does too.

He has no.problem being tactile with men bc he's confident about his sexuality and why should he be when he just thinks of Armie as a friend.

Now Hammer pings the gaydar big time. So what Charmies are probably getting confused with are his closeted vibes. Timmy either knows and doesn't judge his friend who he has bro zoned.

by Anonymousreply 277December 4, 2018 5:09 AM

The BI is of course the usual trash from the site, a grain of truth that it is a pr job. But it was for the benefit of both, especially her. The narrative makes her a sweet teenager in love, her first love! How sweet, brushing under the carpet Ash, that she dated for 2 years since she was 16. Ash, that happened to be 8 years older, a divorced man and a father, a bit less sweet and young love... She needs the pr as much as Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 278December 4, 2018 5:10 AM

Timothée doesn't need PR. He just wants to fuck.

I am sure he's probably moved on to fucking Saoirse, Greta or someone else from Little Women.

He looked like he might have got some action at the Amazon party.

Timothée is a fuckboi who you will hear many more rumors about hooking up with his costars or models at parties.

by Anonymousreply 279December 4, 2018 5:15 AM

Yeah.. I'm not sure if the BI is correct about the whole favor thing but I still do believe that it was for PR. I think that part might be the truth. IMO

by Anonymousreply 280December 4, 2018 5:15 AM

Marta, Maika ( who he was seen trying to kiss), LRD this is his type. Petite girls with nice tits and ass and high cheekbones who look like models.

by Anonymousreply 281December 4, 2018 5:17 AM

Timmy flexible for Harry? After the charmie we have the chary? Never ends! When we see Timmy and Harry hang out I will believe it, for now it is even less probable than charmie. We have no idea on his sexuality, all is just supposition, he could be asexual for all we know. Whatever he gets up to, he is discreet and chooses those who do not kiss and tell. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 282December 4, 2018 5:18 AM

The pretty boy looks might also get him some action with the more mature ladies. So fully expect him to try to fuck the woman who will play his mother in Dune. She's just his type. Wait for it.

by Anonymousreply 283December 4, 2018 5:19 AM

My biggest question is did he really let Madonna suck his dick cause that was the one blind so off the wall and specific it sounded real.

by Anonymousreply 284December 4, 2018 5:21 AM

R272 R273 R276 *group hug* Thank you for the sanity.

by Anonymousreply 285December 4, 2018 5:55 AM

R277 Couldn’t agree more. LRD is hot, sexy, wealthy, and famous. They even follow each other since January. R278 She’s full of herself. You can see from her IG and friends’s stories. She even shut down people suggesting her smile more. So I don’t think she cares about her brand image.

I like Armie’s photos at LAX heading to London. He looks younger and relax.

by Anonymousreply 286December 4, 2018 5:58 AM

People keep referring to the guy in the LRD pics as her gay BFF. How do you know that? Any other pics or SM?

by Anonymousreply 287December 4, 2018 6:04 AM

Timmy's schedule is probably filled already for the next 2 years. Maybe this PR thing worked, and he just decides to stop doing it. For now, at least.

by Anonymousreply 288December 4, 2018 6:30 AM

R287 ig : jenny.shoo.pumps And google for LRD clips and gossips.

by Anonymousreply 289December 4, 2018 6:38 AM

I doubt it was that elaborate of a scheme, they probably fucked a couple of times, she called the paps, he didn't like the reaction it got and stays away for now.

by Anonymousreply 290December 4, 2018 6:41 AM

@286, she might not care, but I bet her handlers do... look how she has dropped her dad while hanging out with mom. She is a self-entitled privileged brat like many in HW, but if she wants something more than being Karl's mannequin she needs good press, and she is getting it. Timmy has work till 2020, he has beaten the old farts in HW for the time being. His friend Nic posted a story with Cazzie Davis, wonder if Timmy is now hanging out with her? She at least is doing something with her connections

by Anonymousreply 291December 4, 2018 6:42 AM

R288 he booked Dune at Cannes and said he loved French cinema at TIFF. So probably booked Wes at TIFF. All before LRD. How has LRD helped him? Bc that's the point of PR. And the King hasn't come out and it's Netflix so box office is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 292December 4, 2018 7:26 AM

R291 Timothée has been friends with Cazzie for years. All Timmy's jobs were booked before his LRD rumors. You're nuts. He doesn't need anyone for work. You people are going to have a rude awakening when you find out just how sought after he is.

by Anonymousreply 293December 4, 2018 7:31 AM

Of course he is sought after! He is a very good actor, almost exceptional, and is getting good at networking. But he knows that as a career there are ups and downs, like for all actors. The post Interstellar still burns, and he will avoid the repeat of it, even if it is improbable that it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 294December 4, 2018 7:38 AM

So you think a nepotism actress who's dad is hated is his grand ticket to fame?

Like I said, all jobs booked before LRD. Only thing he might need is her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 295December 4, 2018 7:46 AM

The problem with shippers is they are usually fan fiction writers or readers and rely on continuous narrative. They lack nuance and can't handle the reality of Hollywood which is it's a cesspool. If you think Timothée hooking up with his costar, Lily is PR, then logically you can say the same about Armie. Both were love interest. The Charmie relationship is the only one he's openly promoting and arguably has helped him the most with fame. It helps sell cmbyn and hopes for sequel.

The shippers fail to realize actors are whores who love to fuck each other. Timothée is a hot man. It's much more probable he's fucked them all rather than being in love with one. What happens on set stays on set.

by Anonymousreply 296December 4, 2018 8:09 AM

a little bit of topic maybe but Andres tweet about a sequel seems like a dig at James Ivory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297December 4, 2018 8:33 AM

R296 Why are you so triggered? Why does it bother you that most people are not buying into that bullshit romance? It seems like you cannot deal with the fact that there's a good chance that LRD and TC were never a real thing. LOL

by Anonymousreply 298December 4, 2018 8:37 AM

R238 Totally agree

by Anonymousreply 299December 4, 2018 8:40 AM

tim has made constant appearances since promoting bb, but the amount of his Instagram followers doesn't show a significant increase. his followers' number stuck at 2m followers, nowhere near tom holland or noah or ansel. He's not that famous, he has to step up his game

by Anonymousreply 300December 4, 2018 8:42 AM

Well Tom Holland is Spider-Man so there’s that lol. Ansel was in The Fault in Our Stars so I think he got way bigger when that came out. As for Noah, well he was in The Fosters which was a show aimed at older teens and young adults so he probably picked up a bunch of fans from there and more recently from his two Netflix rom coms. You’re right though, it took TC forever to get from 2.3 to 2.4 lol :(

by Anonymousreply 301December 4, 2018 8:51 AM

even harry style himself can't help increasing his fan base

by Anonymousreply 302December 4, 2018 8:57 AM

Would love to know exactly what triggers some people to hate Timothée so fanatically. The problem with giving all your attention to someone you hate is it's still attention. That's all celebrity needs. Relevance.

Well as far as followers goes I'm sure his latest projects will help. To think he had less followers this time last year than Armie's wife. All on some tiny gay romance . He's going marvelously.

by Anonymousreply 303December 4, 2018 9:28 AM

I posted this in Armies thread but this one's getting boring so let's talk about how hot Tim putting that star of David in his mouth was. Doubt it was scripted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 4, 2018 10:59 AM

r304 pretty sure it was improvised. It fell from Armies neck, and Timo just went with it

by Anonymousreply 305December 4, 2018 11:13 AM

So both Armie and Timmy are *verry* excited about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 4, 2018 12:17 PM

I am excited for the sequel tbh but I am even more thrilled that this grumpy old man JI needs to finaly shut up now. His script was great and he got an Oscar and if he doesn't want any part in the sequel it thats fine. he should just leave everyone else alone already

by Anonymousreply 307December 4, 2018 12:26 PM

Well I'm sure they're both excited about having two months of uninterrupted time together. :)

by Anonymousreply 308December 4, 2018 12:27 PM

Judging by the intimate scenes looks like Timmy lets Armie pull his hair and grab his neck as much as he wants. That must feel like heaven after all that repression. lol no wonder they're excited.

by Anonymousreply 309December 4, 2018 12:48 PM

I've said it before, I think their kinks align which was probably fun for them.

by Anonymousreply 310December 4, 2018 12:58 PM

Yup Timmy seems to have a neck kink himself. There's a lot of neck grabbing in CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 311December 4, 2018 1:08 PM

based on that playboy interview armie can't or just doesn't want to explore his kinks with the wife, someone on here called it madonna whore complex or something. sounds unhealthy so good for him if timmy can help. although timmy looks pretty vanilla to me idk

by Anonymousreply 312December 4, 2018 1:09 PM

R309 do you mean Armie let's Timothée grab his hair? Timothée is the little one with a hand full of hair on that clip. He does it more than once. I didn't see Armie pulling hair at all.

by Anonymousreply 313December 4, 2018 1:09 PM

R311 you do know they are acting? The characters are named Elio and Oliver.

by Anonymousreply 314December 4, 2018 1:11 PM

He even looks prettier than Emma Stone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 4, 2018 1:32 PM

r315 softer and prettier

by Anonymousreply 316December 4, 2018 1:39 PM

Lots of content today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 4, 2018 1:40 PM

He's getting a big push and some still think he's not getting nominated pffft.

by Anonymousreply 318December 4, 2018 1:42 PM

Glenn Close is also getting a big push and yet she is not getting nominated for critics awards. And Timmy is even in a worse situation cause his movie bombed and had weak critics reception.

by Anonymousreply 319December 4, 2018 1:49 PM

Um he's already got 3-4 nominations. What are you even talking about?

by Anonymousreply 320December 4, 2018 1:52 PM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 4, 2018 2:19 PM

Full video with Emma

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322December 4, 2018 2:27 PM

He's a beauty and he knows it r321.

by Anonymousreply 323December 4, 2018 2:30 PM

can anyone be more perfect?no, i don't think so

by Anonymousreply 324December 4, 2018 2:31 PM

MY FUCKING LUNGS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325December 4, 2018 2:42 PM

The video with Emma is cosy, but the one on the roundtable really shows his eloquence. Today's content is overwhelming, imma take a rest.

by Anonymousreply 326December 4, 2018 2:42 PM

He's damn beautiful, intelligent, talented and ambitious af. If anyone still thinks he couldn't get whoever he wants (married or not) you're living in lalaland.

by Anonymousreply 327December 4, 2018 2:50 PM

Hugh Jackman is so ugly and he was all over Timmy, I bet he was hard and propositioned after, he likes them young UGH. Tim wasn't a blushing virgin or a stuttering mess in this video.

by Anonymousreply 328December 4, 2018 2:52 PM

r327, I agree with you 100%. I love the interview with Emma Stone. Now those 2 are cute together and I think would make a cute couple. I know she's older than him but still. They seem very in sync personality wise.

by Anonymousreply 329December 4, 2018 3:20 PM

The Variety interview with Timothée and Emma is one of his best yet. Initially, the both of them seemed to be struggling to find their comfort zone, especially Chalamet, who, for the first several minutes, came across as awkward. However, they both found their groove and ran with it. Timothée had some great questions and the same goes for Emma.

by Anonymousreply 330December 4, 2018 3:24 PM

R327 Emma Stone is way too old for him. She's in whole different decade, probably wants babies soon and the gay was coming out of him in their interview. Sperm donor? Sure, she should go for it.

by Anonymousreply 331December 4, 2018 3:32 PM

R331 I didn't see any gay--or fey for that matter--"coming out of him" in the interview. It's amazing how people can perceive the same things so differently. Comments on the interview will probably end up going off the deep end on DL.

by Anonymousreply 332December 4, 2018 3:38 PM

tim on thr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333December 4, 2018 3:38 PM

I didn't see any gay--or fey for that matter--"coming out of him" in the interview.

Same here. And yes, Emma is older than him but after they both got comfortable with each other you're right, they did seem to find their groove. And I do think they're they're pretty much in sync personality wise. Very enjoyable interview.

by Anonymousreply 334December 4, 2018 3:47 PM

How do you have the time to watch a 1 hour interview? I'm watching this shit on the holidays. Lots here have so much free time.

by Anonymousreply 335December 4, 2018 3:54 PM

Haven't seen the whole thing yet but they're great together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336December 4, 2018 4:36 PM

Did anyone catch that he mentioned in the Emma interview that he leaves clues on social media? Made me think of the tree post, lol.

by Anonymousreply 337December 4, 2018 4:58 PM

Or him listening to the weekend....

by Anonymousreply 338December 4, 2018 5:12 PM

lol r337. He knows what he's doing that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 339December 4, 2018 5:15 PM

Yes, thanks ^^ can someone write down some cliffs I can't watch the interview today

by Anonymousreply 340December 4, 2018 5:15 PM

Where all those people who said we are reading too much into the tree thing and that it was just a huge, random coincidence and Timmy would never waste his time with hints to fans, especially shippers? Just goes to show how much he loves and appreciates the charmies lol.

by Anonymousreply 341December 4, 2018 5:22 PM

Haven’t seen the whole thing either but so far I’m enjoying the interview. He is so eloquent, even Emma pointed that out.

by Anonymousreply 342December 4, 2018 5:29 PM

He's a little shit. I doubt he does it to bait charmies but rather to be purposefully obtuse and mysterious. He's said he wants to be like Frank Ocean in regards to his public persona so it makes sense he'll want to leave clues. He probably enjoys people wondering about his orientation. Hollywood old farts, not so much. But I bet he does.

by Anonymousreply 343December 4, 2018 5:30 PM

What is this tree thing you keep mentioning?

by Anonymousreply 344December 4, 2018 5:40 PM

But he knows he's encouraging the shippers. Like yesterday with the Brentwood cap. I remember last summer some charmie accounts were speculating on ig about it being from Armie and tagging them both. He lurks A LOT and surely he knows what the cap means to the shippers. So it's ridiculous that stans are whining about poor Timmy's career being ruined by potential gay rumors spread by the shippers when it's Timmy himself who encourages this talk and then admits he leaves clues.

by Anonymousreply 345December 4, 2018 5:42 PM

R344 Basically at the beginning of November, shippers on Tumblr made a post that said, “Post a tree if you’re together. Signed, the Charmies.” Something like that. The next day Armie flew to NY and Timmy posted a tree on IG and captioned it “your tree...” And of course there was a huge debate about whether he was responding to the Tumblr post or not.

by Anonymousreply 346December 4, 2018 5:51 PM

I’m not a Charmie shipper but I’ve got to admit this tree thing is weird af.

by Anonymousreply 347December 4, 2018 5:55 PM

R346 Thank you! So Timmy has a Tumblr? And does he usually post trees on IG or was it that the first time? So after the tree post Armie and Timmy met in NY?

by Anonymousreply 348December 4, 2018 5:57 PM

God the tree was already discussed and it WAS NOT about charmies it WAS about the republicans lose (the colour of the tree, the day - last day to vote. his iG story about the election the same day). And all the people with some ability to think got it right, but charmies are trying to make everything about themselves so they will press that its about him hinting fucking armie lol

by Anonymousreply 349December 4, 2018 6:01 PM

^ lmao oh boy

by Anonymousreply 350December 4, 2018 6:06 PM

Lol. People are free to think whatever they want but please don't state it as if it was fact.

by Anonymousreply 351December 4, 2018 6:10 PM

The tree post being about Republicans is an even bigger reach than it being about Armie and Timmy being together. But to each their own.

by Anonymousreply 352December 4, 2018 6:12 PM

It is improbable that the tree was about charmies, but impossible that it was about republicans. If it was, it means he considers his followers republicans. Otherwise it would have been their tree.

by Anonymousreply 353December 4, 2018 6:29 PM

no the leaves on the tree were falling so he was stating that the Republican season has passed their time is coming to an end people here ....

by Anonymousreply 354December 4, 2018 8:21 PM

one fan later (i think he posted here something too) then went to that tree and took a photo of it without leaves on it the next day and wrote about the same election thing - me and him the last sane person here

by Anonymousreply 355December 4, 2018 8:22 PM

R355 haha That was me. Who really knows what he meant, though. Timothée's SM posts are just plain fucking vague.

by Anonymousreply 356December 4, 2018 8:25 PM

Yup, their tree, not your tree. I will stop it here, it is old, but posting the tree and addressing it as yours is telling who is reading the post that it is theirs. So, he is supposing that his followers are republicans, since they read his posts. But probably his grammatical logic is not as strong as it could be.

by Anonymousreply 357December 4, 2018 8:38 PM

R345 Let’s clarify something here. People who are sick of the Charmie shippers are not concerned about Timothee’s sexual preferences. The majority couldn’t care less. They are sick of the shipping that is a figment if their imaginations, fueled by the stellar acting of both Armie and Timothee in CMBYN. Stans will continue to stan regardless of whether he is gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 358December 4, 2018 8:46 PM

R267 what's the Brentwood Country Mary hat about? I don't follow....

by Anonymousreply 359December 4, 2018 9:05 PM

People will continue talking because there's content and he's fueling this talk r358, whether some are sick of it or not. It's all on him. It's not the shippers' call. It's not the stans' call. As long as he does it the speculation will not die. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 360December 4, 2018 9:29 PM

Any other gays here who would KILL to have their way with Timmy? And that's putting it very mildly.

by Anonymousreply 361December 4, 2018 9:34 PM

R359 Mart* It’s a hat that shippers think was given to Timmy by Armie that he wore all the time last year and earlier this year. He apparently lost it in Cannes and freaked out and had his assistant buy him another hat off a stranger. Then the hat magically reappeared during filming of The King and some shippers think Armie sent him a new hat.

by Anonymousreply 362December 4, 2018 9:36 PM

The Emma Chalamet conversation was cute. I wish we had heard a little more from Emma though. I think Chalaet's trademark now is always going off on a tangent. It's frustrating but endearing to see him try to say 1000 things at once. I wonder if he'll ever grow out of it.

by Anonymousreply 363December 4, 2018 9:59 PM

Armie's bestie Nick went on another crazy Timmy liking spree today - liking tons of posts relating to his THR and Variety covers -like he did about a month ago when he was liking tons of Timmy stuff, even really old posts. Kinda strange. Maybe he does it cause Armie doesn't, lol.

by Anonymousreply 364December 4, 2018 10:19 PM

R362 photo of the hat?

by Anonymousreply 365December 4, 2018 10:21 PM

R365 I’m not 362 but here you go, he used to wear it a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 4, 2018 10:28 PM

One more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367December 4, 2018 10:30 PM

I just can't get it out of my head that Timothée goes almost everywhere with male cohorts, which, more often than not, consists of Nick and one other guy (Will, Frank?). And, he mentions his uber stan Derek in interviews and online. There's just something askew in all of this. I'm NOT a Charmie. The absence of anything that unequivocally indicates he's actually into just girls is well, curious. There was the Marta thing and the LRD brouhaha, but both seemed staged.

by Anonymousreply 368December 4, 2018 10:31 PM

366, thank you. I'm a Charmie, but I feel this is reaching. I don't think it means anything. It's just a random cap.............

by Anonymousreply 369December 4, 2018 10:36 PM

*R366*

thank you. I'm a Charmie, but I feel this is reaching. I don't think it means anything. It's just a random cap.............

by Anonymousreply 370December 4, 2018 10:37 PM

R366 R367 Thanks. So he liked a tweet about that hat yesterday? I didn't see it. I don't like the hat. Armie should give him a necklace, bracelet, ring or watch. I prefer a nice ring.

by Anonymousreply 371December 4, 2018 10:38 PM

I think they think the hat has to do with Armie because Armie has been known to frequent the Brentwood Country Mart. And the hat first appeared last November, I believe, after Timmy spent time in LA with Armie. I mean, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 372December 4, 2018 10:42 PM

R371 delusional

R372 exactly, who knows and most importantly, who cares...................

by Anonymousreply 373December 4, 2018 10:43 PM

MR Wolverine (gay) and Viggo (bi) were eye fucking Timmy so hard. I bet Viggo was remembering the good old days with his boy Orlando. So many old men want Timmy. He's a twinkish delight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 4, 2018 10:51 PM

R374 I hope Timmy got a good manager/support system to protect himself from the flocking predatory vultures like Spacey and Singer

by Anonymousreply 375December 4, 2018 10:59 PM

So many pictures of Viggo and Orlando kissing and this was 2001/2003. We took several steps back as a society. Charmie has to step up their game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376December 4, 2018 11:00 PM

Whatever the story with the hat, he seemed pretty attached to it. Compared to the high end stuff he wears this is an ugly truckers style cap probably worth around $20. And yeah it's from a shopping center Armie was seen several times at. Whether he gave it to him or he has a memory tied to it who knows but the shippers discussed this extensively this summer and I bet he's well aware of the meaning they think it has.

by Anonymousreply 377December 4, 2018 11:02 PM

r375 he's usually with Nicole/Nick/high-school friends when he attends these things so I think he's safe. Plus he doesn't live in LA, thank god.

by Anonymousreply 378December 4, 2018 11:05 PM

R375 Those two were almost salivating over Timmy. And they were in public knowing they were being filmed. I can only imagine what the men in power would want to do with him. If he starts doing drugs and heavy drinking, we'll know someone crossed the line. At least that's what happened with all those poor child stars.

by Anonymousreply 379December 4, 2018 11:09 PM

ffs, Timmy is not a teenager. Sure he could still get into trouble, but he must likely is able to protect himself.

by Anonymousreply 380December 4, 2018 11:13 PM

R374 R376 Yeah, Viggo and Orlando definitely fucked during TLOTR filming. They were really close, now not so much. That's what probably will happen to Charmie. Close during filming and then we'll see a reunion every 10 years. Oh and I think Armie and Tim fucked too. I don't think Viggo was lusting after Timmy here he was paying attention because he was being so eloquent for once, he was probably impressed. Timmy would make a great addition to the Amazon LOTR series, even in a small role, he'd make an amazing elf. OH YES!

by Anonymousreply 381December 4, 2018 11:19 PM

r381 I agree, I personally think Timmy and Armie fucked and still do when they get the chance. It will probably last a year or two more and then they'll stop "hanging out" which is why I'm not buying that the sequel will happen. Sure they want it to happen [italic]now[/italic] but how long can this arrangement last realistically?

by Anonymousreply 382December 4, 2018 11:41 PM

R382 I totally agree with you, unfortunately. I think Timmy would want more at some point and I don’t think Armie is ever leaving Elizabeth, no matter the state of their marriage. It’s not something that can be sustained for long without someone getting hurt (and that someone most likely being Timmy because I do think he has actual feelings for him).

by Anonymousreply 383December 4, 2018 11:50 PM

r383 yeah I think he's in it way over his head although I think Armie as flawed as he is really, genuinely cares about him too. Plus he's young and not very experienced. Sometimes it makes me cringe . At least he'll have a great career to focus on when this thing with Armie ends.

by Anonymousreply 384December 5, 2018 12:01 AM

R382 I think the sequel will happen, the author tweeted yesterday that he's writing it and they all seem onboard (actors + director, they don't need Ivory). I think they'll mantain this romance for as long CMBYN continues. They'll keep meeting and be together if they've the chance to be alone. Then when is all over they'll drift apart. R382 I think they'll both move on and it'll be natural like Viggo and Orlando, they had this amazing experience but when it was over it was over. They'll meet for the movie anniversaries and reminisce. I want Tim to find his own person.

by Anonymousreply 385December 5, 2018 12:11 AM

r385 we'll see I guess. It's true that they manged to stay very close even though they were far away from each other for months so who knows. After this thing runs its course Timmy will probably hook up with someone available this time (likely man) and Armie will stay married and continue fucking twinks on the side.

by Anonymousreply 386December 5, 2018 12:23 AM

R379 Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer were salivating over Timmy? When? Did I misunderstand your post?

by Anonymousreply 387December 5, 2018 12:25 AM

R387 Hugh Jackman and Viggo Mortensen. Watch Timmy's part

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388December 5, 2018 12:34 AM

It's mutual

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 5, 2018 12:36 AM

idk Hugh Jackman's always seemed like an asexual flamboyant gay uncle to me. I don't see anything concerning in these.

by Anonymousreply 390December 5, 2018 12:41 AM

R390 Check the threads about HJ in DL. He's besties with B. Singer. Been to his parties.....

by Anonymousreply 391December 5, 2018 12:55 AM

R390 What the documentary "an open secret"

by Anonymousreply 392December 5, 2018 12:59 AM

R390 *Watch

by Anonymousreply 393December 5, 2018 1:00 AM

Jackman can't probably get it up anymore after all the juicing he did for the Wolverine films. He looks decrepit honestly. But I don't think he's creeping on Timmy anyway based on those clips anymore than McConaughey was. And Timmy is hugging him the same way. He's way smarter than those child actors. I'm sure he knows what and who to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 394December 5, 2018 1:13 AM

good night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395December 5, 2018 1:16 AM

Lol Timmy just started following The Weeknd’s private IG, frankie_trotski.

by Anonymousreply 396December 5, 2018 1:44 AM

R385. I don't think they are together, but as selfish and mean and irrational it sounds, I do hope they drift apart soon. Chalamet is so new and fans so protective, that I think it's made some of his fanbase very intense, and some with a lot of negativity. I am a fan of both actors work, but I feel like that negativity is unfairly bleeding over onto how I feel about the actors since its hard to discuss them both without it turning ugly.

For me, I think the distance will do me some good so I don't have that association of dread about them sometimes, as silly as that is.

by Anonymousreply 397December 5, 2018 1:54 AM

And he liked LRD post

by Anonymousreply 398December 5, 2018 1:55 AM

More like Tim was salivating over Hugh. Twinks love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399December 5, 2018 1:58 AM

In those THR video clips, Timothee actually looked beautiful, esp in those long shots where he was just listening to the other actors.

by Anonymousreply 400December 5, 2018 1:59 AM

LRD and the Garrel siblings are overrated AF, looks and talent wise.

by Anonymousreply 401December 5, 2018 2:01 AM

He's so revolting to look at.

by Anonymousreply 402December 5, 2018 2:05 AM

Who is, r402? Timmy? You must be blind then.

by Anonymousreply 403December 5, 2018 2:15 AM

LOL at the LRD thing. What story are they trying to sell now? Still together and being low-key? Had a fling and broke up but remain friends?

Glad at all the content!! He's so affectionate, I'd like to be friends with him :)

by Anonymousreply 404December 5, 2018 2:37 AM

Well, idk, but at this point it's hard for me to imagine that they've become *so* lowkey that they've managed to not be spotted together in what, over a month? Unless they only meet in secret nowadays and don't go outside. I know Timmy's been busy with filming and promo and whatnot but they've definitely been in the same city at the same time since the end of October and still nothing. Even if they've decided to take a huge step back from all the publicity, there would still be sightings here and there just from the nature of going out once in a while. But I'm still not ruling out that they may eventually reappear together just because it'd be weird for this to have been so short-lived unless something happened that made Timmy want to back out quickly.

by Anonymousreply 405December 5, 2018 2:45 AM

I think I’m fascinated by this lrd stuff cause of how all over the place it’s been. Pap walks! Bracelets ! Pap walk with a gay bff that gets “break up” tabloid coverage ! Secret Instagram lovers !

And yeah very weird they are no longer seen together but I guess that can change

by Anonymousreply 406December 5, 2018 3:34 AM

Oh they'll drag this out until the King comes out for sure.

by Anonymousreply 407December 5, 2018 3:43 AM

R406 Same haha. Its so weird. The IG likes are either him half assing this thing since they haven't been seen together since those photos came out or if they did break up, its him trying to remain friendly since they do have to do promo next year. Im speculating though since I'm bored, honestly who knows?

by Anonymousreply 408December 5, 2018 3:54 AM

He could be the master pr games. lrd, charmie are all a part of his pr scheme. The only love of his life is probably his career rn.

by Anonymousreply 409December 5, 2018 4:06 AM

I am sure that the only love at the moment is his career, but he still has a place for friends, as Armie is. As for LRD it is quite entertaining, likes, pap walks, disappearing bracelet, strange ig stories and more lokes. As he said, he enjoys playing with sm and boy, he is.

by Anonymousreply 410December 5, 2018 7:04 AM

I feel like Timmy's fucking Greta.

by Anonymousreply 411December 5, 2018 7:47 AM

There are many celebrities couples dating around and hardly seen in any tabloids. You mean Tiffany bracelet? The one Lily wears in LA couple weeks ago? R406 Yeah it’s very weird. Or probably he wants to be like a ‘serious’ actor. I used to believe it’s PR until I found a tweet about them at SSIFF and his reaction at MUD cafe morning. Lily looks so happy getting more gorgeous these days. Break up or not we’ve never know. I’m totally agree with R410.

by Anonymousreply 412December 5, 2018 7:48 AM

I think he's a very sexual guy. The way he manhandled Armie in CMBYN made him look like the more experienced of the two. I bet he's fucking a few people right now. His dick always looks semihard and he's so tactile.

by Anonymousreply 413December 5, 2018 7:51 AM

Those British girls, Greta, Saoirse, and Florence don’t like a boylike. They are way too intimidated Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 414December 5, 2018 7:52 AM

R41 English sweetie. Greta isn't British neither is Saoirse who is Irish.

by Anonymousreply 415December 5, 2018 8:03 AM

R415 Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 416December 5, 2018 8:09 AM

Actually SSIFF was so weird. He was sick, probably a bad cold, and we had to believe they made out on a balcony and no photos? They went out together and he then posted an ig story making a childish joke on a place name? The same thing in ny, pictures of them at mud, walking and posing, but after that, nothing. Just generic tweets of seeing them, but magically nobody was photographing them. There are many discreet celebrity couples, but they do not start their affair with a pap shoot, a posed for pap shoot. Time will tell what it was all about, it was entertaining, but not in a good way. He is concentrating on his craft, that is acting, and that is important, he is a very good actor. Looking forward to seeing his work.

by Anonymousreply 417December 5, 2018 8:25 AM

R417 Timothée is entertaining in every way. You can't stop talking and thinking about him. None of us can.

by Anonymousreply 418December 5, 2018 8:27 AM

You can't stop talking and thinking about him. None of us can.

So true. Especially after the latest pics and videos. He's absolute perfection. :)

by Anonymousreply 419December 5, 2018 2:38 PM

R418 R419 ladies you remind me of that obsessed crazy old hag fan of his who writes in the same style about him (pretentious af like about messiah) and makes it look ridiculous

I love him a lot, but he is just a human being, stop idealise him

by Anonymousreply 420December 5, 2018 2:46 PM

^^^lol who is that?

by Anonymousreply 421December 5, 2018 2:51 PM

The Actors on Actors session between Armie and Dakota is so brilliant. I wish it didn't end and it went on for 2 or even 3 hours. It is funny how it was obvious they let on, especially Armie that he's well aware of the rumours about him; and the gossip about him and Tim.

by Anonymousreply 422December 5, 2018 8:59 PM

Why is funny that he was obvious about it? You have to be blind deaf and dumb for anyone not to know about the rumors between the two. I'm not even sure why they wasted time talking about stuff like that that's so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 423December 5, 2018 9:14 PM

What did he do? What did he say about Tim?

by Anonymousreply 424December 5, 2018 9:17 PM

He said he wasn't attracted to the male body but if Timmy was woman he'd ditch his current wife and marry her.

by Anonymousreply 425December 5, 2018 9:33 PM

R424 he said Tim was cute, but did it in a way that was difficult to read and could be interpreted as him ridiculing Tim, but not so.

His chemistry with Dakota was through the roof.

I also discovered that he is fascinated by Luca, even Dakota is.

by Anonymousreply 426December 5, 2018 9:39 PM

He also playfully insinuated ppl sniff real cocaine in doing cocaine scenes. Just Armie being Armie.

Whilst Tim toes the line; Armie doesn't have to

by Anonymousreply 427December 5, 2018 9:49 PM

I don't remember him saying Chalamet was cute. He didn't talk about him at all really. Just said his name playfully a few times along with Johnson. Like the Chalamet/Stone interview, this started slow but both found their groove quick and it became very fun to watch. I always like Hammer in interviews. I laughed at all the reasons why they think the sequel is gonna suck. They are probably right.

by Anonymousreply 428December 5, 2018 10:02 PM

I watched it and he never said tim was cute in fact he sounded really bitter when he said people are going to blame him if the sequel sucks but they'll continue to love timmy

by Anonymousreply 429December 5, 2018 10:37 PM

I didnt think he sounded bitter at all, in fact he went on to say “teeeeemy” over and over with a cute look on his face.

by Anonymousreply 430December 5, 2018 11:28 PM

And he was kinda blushing. I like his tendency to blush.

by Anonymousreply 431December 5, 2018 11:32 PM

Which one of you fraus has the violent streak?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 5, 2018 11:55 PM

Honestly now, if he were bitter and jealous why would he do the sequel with Timmy who is treated like the best thing since ever and on top of that whose fans already can't stand Armie and go after him every chance they get? Why would he willingly submit himself to that? It's not like CMBYN did much for him career wise or financially.

by Anonymousreply 433December 6, 2018 12:03 AM

The answer is that he wants more than one day to fuck his ass, luca knows and let them fuck between takes. he can even extend filming and give them a whole week to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 434December 6, 2018 12:07 AM

I think it says a lot about Armie’s character that he has maintained such a genuine bond with Timmy given how he is always denigrated in favor of Timmy by fans, critics, the media, basically everyone. A lesser man would have let it get to him a long time ago and distanced himself from him. But here he is still going to awards shows to present him awards, always talking so affectionately about him in interviews and writing love letters in Variety about him. I don’t know if I could do it, even if I really liked the person. But I’m a petty bitch. I have a lot of respect for him for being able to overlook all that and not let it affect their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 435December 6, 2018 12:13 AM

r435 well said. I seer both shippers and stans treating him like the devil, basically tearing him down for the smallest things. Although often he deserved a good smackdown the hate he gets is disproportionate. But yeah I personally couldn't do it no matter how great Timmy is as a person. He deserves some respect for that for sure.

by Anonymousreply 436December 6, 2018 12:23 AM

^deserves

by Anonymousreply 437December 6, 2018 12:25 AM

Can I just add onto R435 by saying that I've always had a feeling that Timmy hypes him up in such OTT ways sometimes because he is fully aware of what goes on. Don't get me wrong, I think Timmy truly adores him but I also think, by nature of being a decent human being and being very in tune with the fandom and social media, Timmy must to some extent feel weird/uncomfortable/maybe even guilty for what is going on and thus does the only thing he can possibly do in such a situation and that is remind everyone at every turn how great Armie is and how much he likes him. I think it's very sweet and a testament to both of them that they are able to navigate all the craziness so well.

by Anonymousreply 438December 6, 2018 12:37 AM

So this might be BS but anyways, some Timmy fan page on IG said that someone on twitter spotted Tim and LRD in Boston at a restaurant and they were waiting in line but left bc it was too full or something like that. It’s weird how we’ve gotten “sightings” of them but no pictures not even blurry ones lol. Anyways I haven’t seen anything on twitter so it’s probably bullshit

by Anonymousreply 439December 6, 2018 1:21 AM

Forgot to add..Supposedly it happened last week^^

by Anonymousreply 440December 6, 2018 1:22 AM

Timmy lurks a lot, no doubt he knows about it so I can see that happening r438. I wonder if sooner or later it will take its toll on their relationship as the Armie hate in the fandom seems to be getting worse especially after the awards they attended together. Armie has some deep rooted insecurity issues and I feel the constant slams may be deepening them even more.

by Anonymousreply 441December 6, 2018 1:23 AM

R439 supposedly they were spotted the day before thanksgiving which seemed bogus that they would wait last minute to travel back to NY on one of the biggest travel days of the year.

by Anonymousreply 442December 6, 2018 1:29 AM

People need to seriously move on from this LRD nonsense, whatever it was between them is now most likely over. If they were actually dating and going out in public then there would be pictures. AT LEAST one creep snap. It's impossible to avoid.

I feel like the only people who ever "spot" them together at this point are obsessive teenage fangirl shippers desperate to keep the rumor alive.

by Anonymousreply 443December 6, 2018 1:39 AM

Why Timmy's fans hate Armie? I really dont understand.

by Anonymousreply 444December 6, 2018 2:03 AM

The only place I've read of Timmy fans hating Armie is here on DL. Most fans seem to be either neutral about Armie or are his fans as too, maybe to a lesser degree than Armie. I do think Armie has done some stupid shit, like the Stan Lee twitter rant, and that has made people more critical, but I don't see the hate people here are seeing.

by Anonymousreply 445December 6, 2018 2:08 AM

its funny how people were saying when pics of TC and LRD first appeared that it forced and fake cos "how convenient they are spotted together" and now when there are no pics but mentions of them been seen together play surprised that there are no pics at all

I bet if there WERE pics the same people would claim that its all pr and forced and no way they are just dating "cos there are pics and that soo convenient!!!"

I mean either there are pics or no pics the story will be changed to the same conclusion - "it has to be pr!!!" cos 2 young people dating is just a crazy idea

by Anonymousreply 446December 6, 2018 2:19 AM

^^ TC and LRD are in love and whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears every chance they get. It's past your bedtime fangirl, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 447December 6, 2018 2:24 AM

R445

That's not true. There is a lot of negativity from TC fans. Here, on tumblr etc. And people do stupid shit all the time. Timothee worked with Woody Allen, for example.

by Anonymousreply 448December 6, 2018 2:30 AM

Yeah its bad. Hammer won't be part of the awards circuit this year, so maybe now the nonsense and stuff will die down for a few months.

by Anonymousreply 449December 6, 2018 2:41 AM

Do Derek and Timothée hook up? Inquiring minds want to know. I think there's the possibility that they do.

by Anonymousreply 450December 6, 2018 2:44 AM

It’s just jealousy. Hope Armie knows that and doesn’t let it get to him, if he sees it. If Timmy was weirdly close to another attractive famous actor, they’d receive hate, too. Armie is just an easy target in a lot of ways so he gets it worse than if it were someone else.

by Anonymousreply 451December 6, 2018 2:50 AM

R442 Well, I heard there was a girl sitting next to him in Thanksgiving IG story.

Why Timmy’s fans hate Armie?

Esther’s Ig , she’s with Elizabeth, probably with Armie as well.

by Anonymousreply 452December 6, 2018 2:52 AM

R448 Well, yeah, people do stupid shit all the time, but Armie is 10 years older than Timothee and should know better. When Timothee hits 30, his fans will be less forgiving.

I must be following the right people on Tumblr and Twitter, because I don't see the hate.

by Anonymousreply 453December 6, 2018 2:53 AM

R453 Then you haven't read the Armie et al thread.

by Anonymousreply 454December 6, 2018 2:55 AM

R454 I did. That's why I wrote in my first comment that I haven't seen the hate other than on DATALOUNGE.

by Anonymousreply 455December 6, 2018 6:04 AM

^^^jalsdkfj;aslkdjfalksd I meant 445/453

by Anonymousreply 456December 6, 2018 6:06 AM

The girl in his Thanksgiving story was Lily? i thought people debunked that? They were seen the day before thanksgiving and it was only posted on twitter now? I dunno man. They havent been seen together for certain for more than a month now, are they really laying so low suddenly?

And for posters saying that if they were to be seen together it would be PR, NO. The obviously staged pap pics were PR. But random fan sightings and pictures would be perfectly normal.

Link to the twitter/ig comment of them being seen in Boston?

by Anonymousreply 457December 6, 2018 6:09 AM

R452 Fucking hell, people. He has a sister, you are aware of that, right?

by Anonymousreply 458December 6, 2018 7:01 AM

-R450 Derek who? Would not be surprised if Timmy and Lucas hooked during LB. I know Tim 's friend Gullian went to see Lucas play recently.

by Anonymousreply 459December 6, 2018 7:26 AM

R455

You do realize that people on those Armie threads are not dataloungers? It's mostly TC fans from tumblr or LSA. Timothee is not hated by those people for one reason only - he is not married, doesnt have steady girl friend (for now).

by Anonymousreply 460December 6, 2018 7:59 AM

R458 Pauline post on her IG stor, she was in Paris that day.

by Anonymousreply 461December 6, 2018 8:23 AM

No, she wasn’t in Paris on thanksgiving but two days after it. There is clearly her voice in the video Timothée posted.

by Anonymousreply 462December 6, 2018 9:48 AM

r455 then you must be only on DL cause there's plenty of hate on ig, twitter and tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 463December 6, 2018 9:48 AM

R460 Dataloungers were into Armie before this TC fad started and they'll stay there after it dies down. Armie is a hot guy nd we love hot gays and movies. Flawed and hot like Hammer is even better because it's "funner". Armie is not billy no mates over here. We've got his lovely back.

Now you're right. The simpleton haters thst spam the threaf are easy to spot and to dismiss. They're there like brainwashed jeovah witnesses preaching about princess Salomé and wanting Armie's head on a platter. Guess what? We love a good martyr.

by Anonymousreply 464December 6, 2018 9:49 AM

Timmy just got nominated for a Golden Globe! Yea! Go Timmy! :)

by Anonymousreply 465December 6, 2018 12:39 PM

For best interpretation of a steaming pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 466December 6, 2018 12:43 PM

Timmy was the only one nominated it will be hard for a win he can’t carry the movie himself. He’ll likely be this year is baby driver. Same with Lucas best actor nomination. They get to go to the party and happy about that. Wonder who they’ll take?

by Anonymousreply 467December 6, 2018 12:49 PM

Even Lucas Hedges is alive and kicking! Hopefully we'll get their picture together on red carpet. Unless of course if Armie is Timmy's +1.

by Anonymousreply 468December 6, 2018 12:50 PM

R457 not sure about twitter, but the IG post about them being spotted was in a story so it is gone now.

by Anonymousreply 469December 6, 2018 12:58 PM

To anyone who wasn't a hater, his nomination was no surprise. Good for him. I like to see nice people succeed.

by Anonymousreply 470December 6, 2018 12:58 PM

Even if he doesn't win the GG so happy that he got nominated. Say what you will about BB itself but his performance in it was incredible and his GG nomination is definitely well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 471December 6, 2018 1:00 PM

R464 you sound so jealous and bItter. Why are you posting on the Timothée thread if you're an Armie fan who thinks he's just a fad? Armie may have a few Timmy fans who despise him but Timmy's got his fair share of Armie's fans who hate him. You included.

by Anonymousreply 472December 6, 2018 1:03 PM

Timothée was excellent in Beautiful Boy. They're not going to ignore that just to satisfy some jealous haters.

by Anonymousreply 473December 6, 2018 1:04 PM

I've been saying this for months so not surprised but so happy for him!

If Armie wants another round of bashing sure, why not r468,

by Anonymousreply 474December 6, 2018 1:09 PM

Well good for him but he was in a terrible movie. Shocked by the best picture nod for BR. It had god aweful reviews and lands in the Best Picture category.

by Anonymousreply 475December 6, 2018 1:13 PM

GG doesn’t care about critics they mostly go for pop culture moments and big names. Of course BR was getting nominated.

by Anonymousreply 476December 6, 2018 1:14 PM

What table does Timny sit at since no one else from his film got nominated?

by Anonymousreply 477December 6, 2018 1:19 PM

Probably with Lucas and any other lone noms like Elsie Fisher

by Anonymousreply 478December 6, 2018 1:21 PM

the kids table LOL

by Anonymousreply 479December 6, 2018 1:23 PM

lmao

by Anonymousreply 480December 6, 2018 1:26 PM

CMBYN was snubbed at GG last year. Congrats Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 481December 6, 2018 1:35 PM

R479 They’ll probably make that the running joke

by Anonymousreply 482December 6, 2018 1:36 PM

R462 It’s on her IG story that day. She celebrated with her friends and Esther.

by Anonymousreply 483December 6, 2018 2:01 PM

Now I have a reason to watch the GG.

by Anonymousreply 484December 6, 2018 2:17 PM

I won’t watch the GG. I like Tim but he has no chance for winning and this show is longer and with all the tv categories it’s a fucking snooze.

by Anonymousreply 485December 6, 2018 2:25 PM

R468 Im more inclined to thing Armie's wife will be timos +1. You know she'll do anything to insert herself in that red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 486December 6, 2018 2:25 PM

R438 STOP! STOP treating the Hammer guy like a helpless little boy he's a grown ass with 2 kids and an old wife (like in 10 years she'll be 50 y old) if he gets so triggered by instagram and twitter he should just close his accounts for once, both him and the wife , they have two little kids to take care of they're using like props all over the world because they're fucking pissed Timmy is so young and talented and is nominated for all kinds of awards. The Hammers think they're entitled to an Oscar and they felt they were so close last year but Timmy stole "their chance". He's never getting an Oscar nomination because he can't act but he thinks he's at Daniel Day Lewis's level. All without going to drama school or school at all, he's a uneducated mess. Timmy doesn't have to feel guilty about anything because if he fucks up once his career will be over yet Hammer can try try try try try try try try try try and continue to have opportunities and being a bitter bitch because they're not good enough to get him an Oscar. So don't try and tell me this untalented sack of potatoes has to be protected by Timmy. Hopefully true friends and family are looking after TIMMY, he's always been a hardworking kid who didn't sit on his ass all day waiting for scripts he felt entitled to.

by Anonymousreply 487December 6, 2018 2:27 PM

I really liked Armie and Dakota’s conversation much more than Timny and Stone. I find Stone overrated

by Anonymousreply 488December 6, 2018 2:32 PM

R487 I don't know how you interpreted that person's comment as Hammer wanting or needing Chalamet's protection. Why are you all so over the top? Are you all that mad that the two are friends?This is getting silly.

by Anonymousreply 489December 6, 2018 2:37 PM

I think the hysterics around this kid are fucking ridiculous. His insufferable fans make you wish this kid would go away. I don’t get the insanity of the Armie hate. The guy is doing fine. Timny isn’t god’s gift to the acting world. In 30 years will Tim follow Leo and be an aging leading man with a fat midsection thinning hair and dating models right out of high school?

by Anonymousreply 490December 6, 2018 2:47 PM

It's obvious Timmy really cares about Armie so unhinged fans like r487 are only doing him a disservice. Armie is clearly aware of the hate (watch the Actors on Actors) and this constant put down of him to elevate Timmy might push him to distance himself from Timmy with time which would only hurt Timmy in the end.

by Anonymousreply 491December 6, 2018 2:48 PM

R487 Unfortunately Timmy can't choose his fans and he gets this embarrassingly stroppy fangirls in the mix. It's a shame because the kid seems to be decent.

by Anonymousreply 492December 6, 2018 2:49 PM

R487

You have dirty soul.

by Anonymousreply 493December 6, 2018 2:51 PM

R487 Put your cellphone away and get back to your high school freshman class.

by Anonymousreply 494December 6, 2018 2:53 PM

R491

It's obvious those people dont really care about Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 495December 6, 2018 2:53 PM

R341 I took it as him saying instead of shouting here's my career on his social media he gives little snippets into his life a bit. He has lot of ambiguous photos like that on his instagram. I don't think he meant he leaves clues for charmie fans lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 496December 6, 2018 2:57 PM

I am hit or miss with watching the Oscar telecast but will definitely skip this year with that untalented homophobe hosting

by Anonymousreply 497December 6, 2018 3:02 PM

R487 finally the truth is spoken. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 498December 6, 2018 3:05 PM

R490 there are hysterical fans surrounding lots of people. Look at Gaga. Her performance wasn't even all that. But it's easily avoided. Question is why do you spend time with Timmy's fans, on his threads, talking exclusively about him if you don't like him or even if you find him overrated? You're not special. Just a jealous hater. He's beautiful and talented. It's bound to happen.

by Anonymousreply 499December 6, 2018 3:09 PM

Timothée got a Globe nomination. Cry, haters! Lol!

by Anonymousreply 500December 6, 2018 3:11 PM

R500 The only one crying and affected by these news right now is Armie. He's probably already drunk.

by Anonymousreply 501December 6, 2018 3:15 PM

Even though I do get some vibe of Beyonce/Jennifer Hudson animosity from Timmy/Armie, but it's pretty farfetched to say Armie hates Timmy

R500 and Black Panther got nominated over First Reformed, First Man, Can You Ever Forgive Me, Ballad of Buster Scruggs, Vox Lux etc. Your point being? And ever heard of GG+SAG curse?

by Anonymousreply 502December 6, 2018 3:16 PM

David Sheff : So proud of @RealChalamet. He's been compared to DiCaprio, James Dean, etc, but he's even more remarkable: an inspiration defined by his sensitivity, intelligence, political consciousness, & humor, never mind his breathtaking acting. ARMIE HAMMER: Republican with a racist wife who likes to dehumanize indian workers. Probably a big racist himself.

by Anonymousreply 503December 6, 2018 3:24 PM

Animosity? You are serious? Timmy is calling Armie his lover in front of acting colleagues? And there is animosity? Bark up another tree

by Anonymousreply 504December 6, 2018 3:26 PM

R503

You have another thread. Go there with your insanity.

by Anonymousreply 505December 6, 2018 3:26 PM

R503. Shut the hell up Sheff. Loser what a kiss ass

by Anonymousreply 506December 6, 2018 3:27 PM

I bet he’ll take Nic Sheff as his date

by Anonymousreply 507December 6, 2018 3:45 PM

Fine by me, I find Nick Sheff hot. Sue me.

by Anonymousreply 508December 6, 2018 3:49 PM

r477 the Amazon table.

by Anonymousreply 509December 6, 2018 3:53 PM

I want him to take LRD as his date so I can enjoy the meltdowns

by Anonymousreply 510December 6, 2018 4:05 PM

^^I was just typing this just as you posted: Timothée's going to show up at the GG awards with Lily. lol

by Anonymousreply 511December 6, 2018 4:07 PM

He should take Lily. She could use the exposure

by Anonymousreply 512December 6, 2018 4:18 PM

Congratulations Timmy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513December 6, 2018 4:21 PM

I doubt he'll take Lily and I hope he doesnt. I actually do think he might take Nic Sheff.

by Anonymousreply 514December 6, 2018 4:24 PM

Nick Sheff didnt say a Word about Armie.

by Anonymousreply 515December 6, 2018 4:28 PM

I wanna see Lucas and Timmie together.

by Anonymousreply 516December 6, 2018 4:33 PM

If he takes Lily, people will give attention to his relationship rather than his career.

by Anonymousreply 517December 6, 2018 4:42 PM

Why would Nic Sheff say anything about Armie?

by Anonymousreply 518December 6, 2018 4:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 6, 2018 4:59 PM

She needs a lot of makeup to look good

by Anonymousreply 520December 6, 2018 5:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521December 6, 2018 5:01 PM

What the hell y'all smoking, he's not taking LRD lmao

by Anonymousreply 522December 6, 2018 5:08 PM

She'll help him be at ease, he'll ooze maturity, a contrast from last year. Lily grow up sorrounded by A list stars, award shows are her second home.

by Anonymousreply 523December 6, 2018 5:10 PM

She's a nobody, no one cares about her disgraced father and he can't like worth a damn.

by Anonymousreply 524December 6, 2018 5:14 PM

She's a nobody, no one cares about her disgraced father and he can't lie worth a damn.

by Anonymousreply 525December 6, 2018 5:15 PM

Is there an Armie thread. I see they were hanging with Esther Garell while in Paris

by Anonymousreply 526December 6, 2018 5:27 PM

He didn't thank Steve or Felix in his reaction lol

by Anonymousreply 527December 6, 2018 5:41 PM

*or mention them

by Anonymousreply 528December 6, 2018 5:43 PM

Pretty sure he couldn’t care less about either of them

by Anonymousreply 529December 6, 2018 5:44 PM

Guess who he mentioned last year.

by Anonymousreply 530December 6, 2018 5:55 PM

He should thank Amazon for buying his award

by Anonymousreply 531December 6, 2018 5:56 PM

The Globes are crap awards. But of course it’s for boozing and schmoozing

by Anonymousreply 532December 6, 2018 7:34 PM

This is cool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 6, 2018 8:01 PM

Timothee's LOVE INTEREST FOR DUNE. They were looking for actresses of “Middle Eastern, African, or Latin/Hispanic descent.” Most of the females who auditioned were “standard Indian girls” and “Urban types” who didn’t fit the role. But Herman stood out of the crowd with her distinct look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534December 6, 2018 8:05 PM

So this is Tim's next girlfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535December 6, 2018 8:09 PM

She's very pretty. God help her though if they have a good rapport off set.

by Anonymousreply 536December 6, 2018 8:13 PM

Brian just tweeted that the casting info is fake news and the process has just started lol

by Anonymousreply 537December 6, 2018 8:22 PM

Why hire a model? There has to be some great young working actresses. Jesus who is next one of the Hadids?

by Anonymousreply 538December 6, 2018 8:28 PM

R537 Who is Brian?

by Anonymousreply 539December 6, 2018 8:29 PM

They should cast a lesbian for her own safety. If they want a model they have Cara.

by Anonymousreply 540December 6, 2018 8:31 PM

R539 Timmy’s agent

by Anonymousreply 541December 6, 2018 8:32 PM

Wow he was quick. I don't think they'll cast a POC for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542December 6, 2018 8:36 PM

R490 why are you on a timothée thread dumb bitch

by Anonymousreply 543December 6, 2018 9:19 PM

Timmy's statement to The Wrap about his nomination this morning:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544December 6, 2018 9:46 PM

R593 I'm not R490 but if you read the forum dislaimer you'll get your answer, this isca gossip board and "bitchery" will be served. DL is not a place for fangirling. You got the wrong door miss.

by Anonymousreply 545December 6, 2018 10:45 PM

R545 And you didn't get my point miss. Don't come on a thread for someone you wish would go away.

by Anonymousreply 546December 6, 2018 11:23 PM

YEET

by Anonymousreply 547December 7, 2018 12:48 AM

Armie, who liked naked fishing posts and everything his beard ever posted hasn't liked the Globe post or his Oscar post last year. Color me green with envy Mr Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 548December 7, 2018 6:23 AM

R438

[quote] Timmy must to some extent feel weird/uncomfortable/maybe even guilty for what is going on

What's going on really, that a bunch of nobodies are dissing Armie on social media, who leads a highly interesting, varied, enviable life of an internationally well-known and wealthy film actor? And are doing it out of envy?

by Anonymousreply 549December 7, 2018 7:03 AM

R549 and it's hardly anyone. Maybe 10 max. So for him to care or even notice he'd have to have some pretty serious issues. The fact he went on that tirade last summer shows the man isn't too bright and must have real problems to care what some nobodies think of him.

by Anonymousreply 550December 7, 2018 7:22 AM

It's out of jealousy. If it gets worse it will probably make Armie interact less with Timmy publicly and up the happy family/couple act with the wife thus giving the haters what they want.

by Anonymousreply 551December 7, 2018 12:03 PM

R551

He'll stop interacting with him in public, that's it. I doubt he really cares. He doesnt like people attacking his wife.

by Anonymousreply 552December 7, 2018 12:12 PM

If he really did care about people attacking his wife he would've stopped feeding the shippers long ago because lbr, it's the shippers and some Timmy stans who attack her. No one else gaf about her.

by Anonymousreply 553December 7, 2018 12:21 PM

Maybe they do need to stop interacting publicly. I am not gonna lie. The haters have won. I don't like seeing these two around each other anymore. All I feel is dread as the image of a bunch of people rush to their keyboards to unleash their wrath. It's pathethic on my part but I can't shake it. Thank god they won't be seen on the awards circuit next year.

by Anonymousreply 554December 7, 2018 12:35 PM

Why should they stop interacting? Most people love it, just look at tiff and lff . If they are good friends just seeing them smile and muck around is such a lovely sight. The charmies will write pages of fanfiction and will be occupied and the little group of haters of both sides will drown on their bile. Win win situation, bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 555December 7, 2018 12:47 PM

It will happen sooner or later though. The bigger Timmy's getting, the more they'll put down Armie making him feel like he's not good enough. Even some shippers who are supposed to like both of them said he doesn't deserve to be shipped with someone like Timmy. Keep in mind that Armie was raised feeling like he was never good enough, this shit will eventually do a number on his head pushing him to take as step back. He seems quite self conscious and insecure as it is. I can't blame him if he distances himself tbh.

by Anonymousreply 556December 7, 2018 1:01 PM

Well, like someone upthread said, the only person his fans are going to ultimately hurt in the end if Armie does decide to pull back from him at some point is Timmy. He’s obviously very important to Timmy and if that were to happen, I think Timmy would be quite upset. And maybe even begin to resent some of his own fans.

by Anonymousreply 557December 7, 2018 1:11 PM

I doubt celebrities care about stanning and shipping. They are full of themselves and have so much going in their lives. It's us who are bored and overanalysing every detail...

by Anonymousreply 558December 7, 2018 1:21 PM

R558 exactly. If Armie is aware of people criticizing him when they are such a small minority, he needs his head checked. Overall he's irrelevant so he doesn't even get mentioned outside the Charmie group and DL.

by Anonymousreply 559December 7, 2018 1:25 PM

R558 agree

by Anonymousreply 560December 7, 2018 1:26 PM

If Armie pulls away from Timmy it's out of pure envy. If they're friends he will ignore them. It's easy. They're not exactly very visible.

by Anonymousreply 561December 7, 2018 1:27 PM

To even see the criticizm you have to delve deep into tumblr and read DL. Why would anyone celebrity with a fuctioning brain read either of these things daily?

by Anonymousreply 562December 7, 2018 1:30 PM

Why don't the Armie fans start a new board? Nobody cares

by Anonymousreply 563December 7, 2018 1:37 PM

Armie obviously is affected by the hate, remember the Buzzfeed article and how down he looked at those awards the next day. Timmy even gave him an extra shoutout so he must've noticed too. He's aware of the hate he's getting on sm, come on. He said if the sequel sucks it will be blamed on him so he knows what people are saying.

by Anonymousreply 564December 7, 2018 1:40 PM

R564 he's affected by the hate, sure. Then he just lay his head on his 1000$ pillow and sleep peacefully.

by Anonymousreply 565December 7, 2018 1:50 PM

Timmy Golden Globe nominee yesterday, today Call Me By Your Name soundtrack nominated for two Grammy's (Best Soundtrack and Best Song from a Visual Medium for Sufjan Stevens' Mystery Of Love). Taste!

by Anonymousreply 566December 7, 2018 1:51 PM

R564 Timmy gets hate every day. Armie is no different to any other celebrity in fact he gets less than Timothée and he provokes it by clapping back. There was a chlamydia rumor, woody allen mess. Does Armie demand universal praise and love?

by Anonymousreply 567December 7, 2018 1:56 PM

I don’t put too much stock into what Armie and Timmy like on each other’s pages, they have been very cautious not to interact much (meanwhile Timmy likes every photo Liz posts of their kids...).

Plus last year Armie tagged Timmy on the Oscar statue when he posted his “ballot received” confirmation, if he was super bitter why would he bother? There are countless interviews where they talk about how they talk all the time, when you interact with someone that much IRL social media stuff becomes kind of irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 568December 7, 2018 1:59 PM

The difference is that except for the Stan Lee comment 99% of hate Armie gets is from Timmy stans and it's not as little as you like to pretend. People make ig posts and tag him and comment on them with what a loser he is, fat, old, dumb, jealous, flop, uses Timmy etc and how he doesn't deserve Timmy's affection. Get out more, the internet isn't limited to DL. Maybe it's better for them to stop interacting publicly like others said.

by Anonymousreply 569December 7, 2018 2:10 PM

R569 why are you making a big thing out of a few haters.? You're talking about 1 or 2 people. Timothée had to donate his salary.

by Anonymousreply 570December 7, 2018 2:18 PM

R568 talk about protective. You Armie stans treat him like a huge baby. He won't break from a little hate

by Anonymousreply 571December 7, 2018 2:21 PM

What does that have to do with anything? Timmy didn't have to donate his salary because of Armie. And it's not 1 or 2 people. Keep playing dumb tho, I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 572December 7, 2018 2:21 PM

Armie is not going to worry about haters on SM, and especially not the haters on DL. It’s a bunch of dumb teens and pathetic fraus. Armie gets a ton of love from the fandom, both CMBYN and his own fans. There is always an underbelly in every fandom, and he’s learning how to ignore it. He noticed the journalist because that was a higher profile hit piece. He noticed the haters on IG over the summer but he’s learned since then. He’s a slow learner, but he’s getting the hang of it. He’s sensitive but has good people around to help him. Everyone worrying needs to relax.

Now back to Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 573December 7, 2018 2:28 PM

I love Timmy and Lucas but still disappointed in other Golden Globes nominees. Where is First man, Widow, Ethan Hawke, Huge Jackman, Sam Elliott.

by Anonymousreply 574December 7, 2018 2:33 PM

Timmy has been nominated by the Chicago Film Critics.

by Anonymousreply 575December 7, 2018 2:36 PM

R547 Timothée used this word on his latest IG post. Had to look it up on urban dictionary. He likes to to revive older trends. First the Dab and now Yeet!

by Anonymousreply 576December 7, 2018 2:51 PM

[quote](meanwhile Timmy likes every photo Liz posts of their kids...)

Funny how he likes so many pics of the kids but no pics of the parents together.

by Anonymousreply 577December 7, 2018 2:58 PM

He seems to really care about those kids.

by Anonymousreply 578December 7, 2018 3:22 PM

can't believe people wasted time doubting timmy when they should have been picking apart sam elliot who is now shaky for even a sag nom. sam isn't hitting with the critics at all and don't bring up nbr since that's a purchased award same as the hfas

by Anonymousreply 579December 7, 2018 3:49 PM

I was one who doubted Timny and don’t think he was that good in BB. Having seen a few more films since TIFF, I would have loved to have seen Grace, Hoult, or Hamilton in supporting rather than Tim.

by Anonymousreply 580December 7, 2018 4:11 PM

So Timmy and LRD liked Barbara Streisand's photo with Timmy at nearly the same time. Maybe they were together, surfing the net... LOL

by Anonymousreply 581December 7, 2018 4:14 PM

It’s time for some new LDR and Tim pap walks

by Anonymousreply 582December 7, 2018 4:17 PM

R580 don't harm yourself when "Timny" keeps getting nominations. Lol

by Anonymousreply 583December 7, 2018 4:18 PM

The acclaim is real.

I would give an appendage or two to suck his cock. Without hesitation.

by Anonymousreply 584December 7, 2018 4:20 PM

While listening to him narate Jean Cocteau I came 3 times.

by Anonymousreply 585December 7, 2018 4:23 PM

We need a new thread if we're about to get some new LRD pap walks

by Anonymousreply 586December 7, 2018 4:39 PM

Lilo and Tim are in bed together liking barbara streisand pics

by Anonymousreply 587December 7, 2018 4:43 PM

I see LRD has started being papped doing boring things again, I was getting worried, nearly a month without being papped. But now she has started to call them again. Shopping wearing Chanel but carrying an unqlo bag. She is like us, a woman of the people while she does hed publicity walks. Sweet

by Anonymousreply 588December 7, 2018 4:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589December 7, 2018 4:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590December 7, 2018 5:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591December 7, 2018 5:09 PM

Does Lily live with her friend Grace? She posted this IG story this morning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592December 7, 2018 5:12 PM

Ok SHE REALLY DOES HAVE THE WORST TASTE IN FOOTWARE THO. For someone who is supposed to look good professionally I think her fashion sense kind of sucks. I hope she steps up her game if she appears with Timmy on any carpets.

by Anonymousreply 593December 7, 2018 5:28 PM

R592 That's her smug face after sucking Tim's cock and balls.

by Anonymousreply 594December 7, 2018 5:31 PM

Found this on twitter and wondering if its the same laugh heard in timmy’s IG thanksgiving story (found under #chalametstories on IG)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595December 7, 2018 5:33 PM

It was different, her own fans said it wasn’t her laugh in that story.

by Anonymousreply 596December 7, 2018 5:42 PM

She has fans?

by Anonymousreply 597December 7, 2018 5:50 PM

I sort of doubt she will show up at the golden globes with timmy. At least I hope she doesn’t. Anyways someone start a new thread please

And LOL, R597

by Anonymousreply 598December 7, 2018 6:01 PM

Believe me I was shocked too, but apparently she has fans. For what, that I do not know. I want fans too.

by Anonymousreply 599December 7, 2018 6:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 7, 2018 6:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!