Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Hiddleston is all smiles as he takes his dog for a stroll, after teasing Loki ‘mischief’

He took his dog for a walk on Tuesday in not-so-sunny North London, however that didn’t get him down as he was radiating all sorts of sunshine from the inside out. Too much? Look, we’re fans of the lad okay? The 37-year-old looked chipper as he swept his long Loki locks under a cap, popped his Apple ear buds in and set off.

He was sure dressed for the elements and the activities as he wore a pair of running tights, shorts over the top, and a zipped-up jacket, with a pair of black trainers to match. As his adorable dog strode in front of him, Tom flashed a grin – we’d do the same if we spent the morning out with a 10/10 good boy/girl.

Now, if only he’ll dish on this Avengers 4 palaver! While it seems Loki is pretty much a goner for good in the upcoming Avengers instalment, that doesn’t mean he’s done out of our lives full stop. It was announced earlier this month that Tom may be reprising his role as Thor’s bro in the series, which will air on Disney’s new streaming service. It was previously rumoured shows on Marvel’s Loki and Scarlet Witch were in the pipeline, with Disney Chairman Bob Iger officially announcing the former this month during an earnings call with investors. It’s unclear where exactly the Loki TV series will fit in Marvel’s timeline, though. Addressing the exciting news on Twitter, the British actor said: ‘Loki. More stories to tell. More mischief to make. More to come.’ Those stories just aren’t in Avengers, it seems…

Addressing the theories that Loki is still alive, Tom said at the ACE Comic-Con in October: ‘I’ve heard some amazing theories about this. I was in a park in London a couple of weeks ago, and some guys come and say “Hi”, and they asked me the same question.’ They said, “Hey, listen, we need an answer to this question. All the other times Loki’s died” – there have been a few – “he stabs with his right hand. And now he’s stabbing with his left hand”. I was like, “That’s incredible attention to detail!”’ But yet, no answer…

by Anonymousreply 66Last Thursday at 6:05 PM

Someone just got laid.

by Anonymousreply 112/01/2018

Underneath the warm coat, Tom completed his look with a white tank top that read "I ❤ Loki"

by Anonymousreply 212/01/2018

still doing Comic Cons

by Anonymousreply 312/14/2018

The muse of DL

by Anonymousreply 401/28/2019

Any news?

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2019

Rehearsals for Betrayal started. End of news.

by Anonymousreply 602/06/2019

Jesus, this guy is ugly as fuck.

It just shows you the lengths to which movie studios will go to try and convince the public that someone is 'gorgeous' or 'sexy' or whatever other supposed height of attractiveness when they are anything but.

by Anonymousreply 702/06/2019

Oh come on, she's so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 802/06/2019

Someone somewhere is paying for these stories about this ugly as weirdo to be published. No one cares !

by Anonymousreply 902/06/2019

His brilliant PR team. Chapeau bas!

by Anonymousreply 1002/06/2019

The dog is quite handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1102/06/2019

He went for a pre BAFTA dinner with Bond producers. He really is not letting it go. Looking like he was dressing up in a hurry.

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2019

J'adore his ginger beard.

by Anonymousreply 1302/08/2019

When is he going to find the right woman who will make him settle down?

by Anonymousreply 1402/08/2019

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 1502/08/2019

[quote]Someone just got laid.

Probably the dog.

by Anonymousreply 1602/08/2019

R14 never

by Anonymousreply 1702/08/2019

He does R14 her name is Luke

by Anonymousreply 1802/08/2019

he tries real hard not to look gay

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2019

Hiddleston is so fuckable. His body just seems designed for riding a man's hard cock.

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2019

I love Tom, can't wait to see him on a stage, and I forget... yesterday was Tom's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 2102/10/2019

Yes it was. Even Russo brothers wishes him happy birthday on instagram. Yep, that's what they posted. How nice of them that they remember. Tom must be thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 2202/10/2019

I think Tom is very cute, but that hairstyle does nothing for him. Growing the hair long and combing it back from the forehead is never a hot look. And it adds many years onto a man's look.

by Anonymousreply 2302/10/2019

He is so hot

by Anonymousreply 2402/10/2019

I get early 1980s Stasi agent vibes from it, r23

by Anonymousreply 2502/10/2019

Not a big fan of beards but in this case, all for it!

by Anonymousreply 2602/10/2019

terrible and rude 22

by Anonymousreply 2702/10/2019

Extra trim men with nice haughty titties like Mr. Hiddleston's are a treat for the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2802/10/2019

Yeah I think that it was really rude. I mean he looks like a totall closeted mess this days, but come one.

by Anonymousreply 2902/10/2019

R29 It's a bit rude. It's probably a joke among friends. If you go to a greeting card store, there's many funny birthday cards making fun of people's age.

by Anonymousreply 3002/17/2019

R29 Straight guys don't usually send sentimental birthday wishes to other guys unless they don't know them too well. It's just too gay.

Mark Ruffalo also sent out a funny birthday tweet, making fun of Hiddleston's age.

by Anonymousreply 3102/17/2019

Hiddleston...yum!

by Anonymousreply 3202/17/2019

he tries real hard not to look gay- and fails at it every time.

by Anonymousreply 3302/17/2019

R33 I know. He wears almost the same clothes everyday as if implying that he doesn't care about his appearance because he's straight. Even a straight guy doesn't wear the same clothes everyday.

by Anonymousreply 3402/17/2019

R20 I know especially in Wallander and Midnight in Paris. Wallander made me think that Branagh might have had a relationship with Tom because of the angle shots of Tom's body and Branagh's behaviour around Tom.

by Anonymousreply 3502/17/2019

At BAFTA Film Gala, Savoy Hotel in London February 8, 2019

by Anonymousreply 3602/17/2019

🍎 earbuds? Boring.

Loki should have been played by a more anarchic menacing duplicitous figure, like a John Lydon. What about this closet-case RADA dullard and his précieuse acting style says Vicious Cunty Trickster God?I do not understand the casting choice in this instance and probably never will.

by Anonymousreply 3702/17/2019

R37 John Lydon was too old to play Thor's younger brother. Tom Hiddleston got the part because of his relationship with director, Ken Branagh, who had originally convinced him to audition for Thor. The producer and casting director saw his audition and thought that he would be perfect for the role of Loki.

Branagh didn't want Hiddleston to play Loki as a stereotypical villain. Marvel has been known for queerbaiting in order to attract a larger audience.

by Anonymousreply 3802/17/2019

R37 Ken Branagh wanted Thor and Loki to be the ultimate odd couple because the audience loves a good odd couple story, hence, the success of "The Odd Couple" film and TV series in the 1960's and 1970's.

He wanted Thor to be very masculine and Loki to be more feminine.

'Loki and Thor are like yin and yang, the sun and the moon." - Tom Hiddleston

by Anonymousreply 3902/17/2019

Branagh wanted Thor to be "very masculine" yet auditioned Tom for that role?

by Anonymousreply 4002/17/2019

R40 Ken Branagh said that initially he didn't really know what he wanted. Hemsworth was hired 3 months later after the audition to play Thor because by that time Branagh had realized that the character should be primitive and wild. After Hemsworth was hired, he had to beef up for the role.

by Anonymousreply 4102/17/2019

BAFTA film gala I want all his fans look like her, her barbie face, her lips - everything for cumshot. I will happy if he will make Comic Cons with nice beautiful people, I tired to see ugly fat stans. Some tea about Tom's everyday life? Some information from a friend of your aunt who lives next door? Please...

by Anonymousreply 4202/18/2019

BAFTA Film Gala Dinner - Departures - Savoy Hotel - 02/08/2019

by Anonymousreply 4302/18/2019

Did Babelfish go on a meth binge before posting r42?

by Anonymousreply 4402/18/2019

God he sucks. He is the undisputed worst.

by Anonymousreply 4502/18/2019

I think Wes Bentley's line is exactly what Id say to Hiddleston ...

by Anonymousreply 4602/18/2019

[R44] dear ugly fangurl, go back to tumblr

by Anonymousreply 4702/19/2019

I hardly think the person posting almost incomprehensible gushes begging and pleading for “tea” is in any position to call anyone else a Tumblr fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 4802/19/2019

[R48] the DataLounge - Gay celebrity gossip, politics and pointless bitchery - which of these words you don't understand? But also I don't like stupid haters who write batshit fantasies here from their fanfics. 'couse when someone post photos TH with some pretty woman this fangurls start to screem "he sucks, she's ugly whore". I like Tom, I think he is nice person and wish him good luck. So do you have reliable information? I mean tea from the real world, not from the head of cray cray fans.

by Anonymousreply 4902/19/2019

r49/Shaintaina: I’m a gay man and have been on DL since 2005. This is not a forum for Hiddleston obsessive who barely speak a word of English. Fuck off back to Tumblr with the other stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 5002/19/2019

Still so not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 5102/19/2019

R50 yeees of course, stalkers live only in your stupid head, idioto!

Tom and Sir Kenneth Branagh //2017 (look happy)

by Anonymousreply 5202/20/2019

His hairline is damn near on the back of his head. Poor ugly old thing.

by Anonymousreply 5302/20/2019

So Ken gave him an acting job again? R52

by Anonymousreply 5402/20/2019

Why are you talking to yourself, r52/r54?

by Anonymousreply 5502/20/2019

Can't people just lay off about Tom Hiddleston? He's cute (to me), he's talented; OK, he fucked up with Taylor Swift, can we ever let that GO? I don't understand what he brings out in my fellow DL queens.

by Anonymousreply 5602/20/2019

R55 I did't, my posts in this thread 21, 27, 42, 49, 52, and I have only best regards for Tom, but u write the same things in different topics about British actors that someone is stalker and barely speak a word of English, you are the true hater and stalker, not me. R56 Agree, and we need more good information like this

by Anonymousreply 5702/20/2019

Almost a month past last comment, Hiddleston has gotten a rave review as Robert in the Betrayal revival in the West End - The Guardian review called him "superb".

Anyone seen the production?

by Anonymousreply 5803/13/2019

58 Probably it`s the best interpretation of Pinter I`ve ever seen, really great work of director. About actors: Zawe is boring, Tom sad dramatical cuckold (best cast choice - everything for this role), Charlie Cox is my fav! very charismatic person, God bless his surname :-) very well play, I want more. But the review will be incomplete if I do not say that I love Tom Tom, you are the muse of Datalounge, love you

by Anonymousreply 5903/14/2019

R59 - Thanks for the report. I haven't seen any other reviews yet, so reserving judgement, but Billington seemed most enthusiastic about the set. I have often disagreed with Billington (ditto Bradshaw on film) but once in awhile we meet in agreement.

by Anonymousreply 6003/14/2019

I'd take Charlie Cox over Tom any time.

by Anonymousreply 6103/14/2019

R61 - Having caught up on a few other reviews, Hiddleston is getting raves, Cox is barely mentioned. Independent, Telegraph, Variety, Guardian - the garlands are going to Hiddleton. Ashton is getting the real short end in the reviews - they're not dissing her, it's just as if she's was hardly there.

Er, unless you were talking dicks not acting.

by Anonymousreply 6203/14/2019

R59 was written in a Chinese comment factory

by Anonymousreply 63Last Tuesday at 1:04 PM

Last month, rumors began circulating that Tom Hiddleston would only be appearing in the Loki show as a narrator, rather than playing the character himself. However, that has been confirmed to be false, with Walt Disney Studio Chairman Alan Horn making it clear that the show would star Hiddleston and not another actor donning that iconic helmet.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Wednesday at 10:30 PM

R63 My comment was prophetic. Apparently he's filming a commercial for the Asian market. He plays a waiter.

Where are those who said he wasn't doing those conventions for the money?

by Anonymousreply 65Last Thursday at 10:53 AM

He was mobbed by Asian fans at the stage door, after performing in "Betrayal".

by Anonymousreply 66Last Thursday at 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!