Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

šŸ†šŸ˜ Chris Watts Dick Riders Mount Up for PART 13

Hereā€™s a link to the last thread - Part 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603December 5, 2018 12:17 AM

Daddy has a new look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2018 4:46 AM

OMG....what have those monsters DONE to him???

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2018 4:55 AM

He will kill himself within 24 months, or someone will kill him.

He shouldā€™ve offed himself before wiping out his family. The manā€™s dick didnā€™t even work properly at the age of 30. What was the point of pursuing the coworker, if he couldnā€™t even get it up?

Itā€™s a shame this piece of shit gets to breathe, and his kids died with his bare hands over their noses and mouths, unable to take another breath.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2018 5:01 AM

Hi DL! Please send money, and ASStroglide!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2018 5:07 AM

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s going to last long on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2018 5:09 AM

The TITLE! My sides!

Now will the rabid, white trash frauen stay the fuck off this thread? Let's keep wishin' and hopin' and prayin' that their finally go-o- one.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2018 5:12 AM

Sorry R6 one of the trashy Fraus jumped right in - twice! R3 and r4 = same Frau with multiple personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2018 5:17 AM

My theory: the crazy frauen are not hear to scold, to scream for justice, or call witty gay men "sick". That is merely their COVER. They are really here to stoke their frau-ish fantasies of being raped by Watts.

"Ooh call me Nichol, yeah, yeah, harder, faster, oooh, squeal, queef". "Oh yeah baby, I got big boobs like Shan'ann, squeeze them harder, ooh, ooh, gasp, fart", whilst they furiously diddle away....

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2018 5:24 AM

[quote] Yeah, Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s going to last long on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2018 5:26 AM

[quote]r363 When SW sensed CW had become uncommunicative, she sent this text message: "She texted, ā€œFrom the day I left. You never said I missed you before I said it. Something changed when I left. You may be happier alone and thatā€™s fine. You can be alone! This pregnancy you have failed to acknowledge it or to acknowledge how Iā€™m feeling. The first trimester is the scariest and most dangerous yet we can lose this baby at any point till delivery. Iā€™m not going to be treated this way for having the balls to protect our family and kids. I should get a gold ducking medal for handling it the wY I did. Bc I had a lot of choice words I wanted to say to her and your dad for his stupidity. No one stands up to your mom and dad for that. Heā€™s just as guilty by not doing anything. I have nothing to do with him stop sharing memories of his grandkids. What does that have to do with me. I am their mother and I will protect them. I have enough to worry about with the world out there Iā€™m not going to worry about family. I will just remove it." (She is referring to her fight with his parents over the nut allergies.)

[quote]She sent this to CW in the middle of the night. He did not respond except to say he loves the kids and can his parents visit them?

[quote]In describing the interchange to Cassie, she actually says "I will not be IGNORED". She also says, in describing her 8 years with CW, " ā€¦. she would not change a thing and calls herself a saint for not telling his mom that she is a narcissist stupid bitch and just said they were done and never coming back."

[quote]r364 In discussing gender reveal party with Nickole and Cassie (group text), SW goes on a tirade: "He doesnā€™t deserve to know. He doesnā€™t even want it. Jack ass. Heā€™s such a fucking liar. He said I think it would be great having another. He wanted this. He started the convo. You donā€™ t get me pregnant and not love me. Whatā€™s that going to do.ā€ NICKOLE encourages SHANANN stating that she is one of the strongest people she knows and knows she will get through this. SHANANN replied, ā€œFuck him. I am no where near perfect but I love unconditionally, o give my all, I do so much as a mom and wife. More than 90% of women out there. This fucking sucks so bad because I do love him and his ducking flaws.ā€ CASSIE encouraged SHANANN and SHANANN replied, ā€œThis was a total slap in the face,ā€ ā€œStab in back to the heart,ā€ "I cant afford 3 kids alone in Colorado.ā€

Shan'ann, [italic]lady[/italic] ... GET A CLUE! Your marriage has imploded!

Who wants to stay yoked to someone who's turned cold and is ignoring them? Who wants to have a child with a detached father who's discussing divorce???

For god's sake, hand the lady a WIRE HANGER!

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2018 5:32 AM

ā€œStab in the Back to the Heartā€ ā€” sounds like a Jim Steinman song.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2018 5:38 AM

[quote]r494 The heat must be out in her home [R493] as her boobs have been covered up lately. I love how she said she was done talking about CW ten videos ago and yet every time you turn around, thereā€™s a new one.

Yeah...didn't it get so bad she have to cleanse her house with burning sage to clear Chris' negativity, or whatever?

And yet, our favorite yenta/showgirl/life coach HAS be in any new thread, of course. You can skip to the [bold]06:00 mark[/bold] ... she takes a while to set up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2018 6:22 AM

She's just like us, she can't quit our Chris!

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2018 6:42 AM

She does not disappoint, and starts gearing up for her trademark emotional rant around the 35:00 mark

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2018 7:19 AM

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! I do see the eye and hairline resemblance, so I guess it is him. But sweet baby Jesus, that facial hair was the only thing keeping him from looking like an accountant from Akron? Holy fucking cow.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2018 7:47 AM

Yup r15. Prediction: the clean shaven mugshot is what finally kills the interest in this case lol

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2018 7:54 AM

Can we SUE over this??

THE COURTS HAVE LET US DOWN!!

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2018 7:56 AM

What or who forced him to shave that off? I am still in shock, yeah, MARY! He looks SO fucking different. Escape plans? Need more details. Totally strange.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2018 7:58 AM

There will be no part 14

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2018 8:05 AM

No. NO!

We will stand by Our Chris. Facial hair can GROW BACK. And we just need to send him some self-tanner, or something.

We can rebuild him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2018 8:14 AM

[quote]I am not a frau, I weigh 120 lbs, Iā€™m pretty intelligent, AND, I have a BEAUTIFUL face, sans makeup, or plastic surgery, or fillers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2018 9:38 AM

He's got a very bad case of Ryan Gosling disease. Beard = hot. No beard = average

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2018 9:43 AM

Much worse than average without the beard. Downright hideous.

Those text messages in the group chat are very interesting. I donā€™t understand why she stayed with him. She hated his parents and Chris had clearly turned against her. Iā€™m sure she never imagined in her wildest dreams that Chris would turn violent and murder the kids (and herself), but this is where you have to trust your gut. If a situation is bad, remove yourself. You never know how quickly it can go south.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2018 9:57 AM

Not a fan of beards...CW is probably trying to look clean cut for his appeal.I bet he files one....

Or he is getting ready for you all's multiple visits

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2018 12:19 PM

He pled guilty. There is no appeal. You arenā€™t too bright, are you R24?

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2018 1:09 PM

[R25]

I hope you are right evil ass Frau

I am speculating,like your crazy ass...we don't know what Watts next steps will be period.But the way YOU CLEANERS and DEPLORABLES are going on about it...I would say something is getting ready to happen.

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2018 1:57 PM

So why didnā€™t the autopsies find anything wrong with them? Surely with all their acid reflux and EOE and asthma, there would be some damage to the esophagus or lungs/bronchial passage. A decade of lupus didnā€™t damage Shanannā€™s organs at all?

And LOL that she dragged him to her colonoscopy when they first met. What a hypochondriac.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2018 3:51 PM

Also I had to laugh when Shanann and her Thrive gals went all super-sleuthy in AZ, looking up the menu at the restaurant where salmon and a beer cost $62. It was completely justified, but it made me laugh. Thatā€™s what we do. Something doesnā€™t seem right, you get on the Google.

Those nosy gals were all up in Chrisā€™s business. He didnā€™t stand a chance. Iā€™m sorry it ended so tragically, but itā€™s kind of funny how he didnā€™t get away with anything. Fraus can sleuth.

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2018 3:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2018 4:09 PM

Click to see the Daily Mail at work on the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2018 4:12 PM

[quote]r23 Those text messages in the group chat are very interesting. I donā€™t understand why she stayed with him.

She texted "I can't afford to have 3 kids alone in Colorado."

It's not like she had a job she could easily embezzle from, like she had in the past, at the tire shop.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2018 4:13 PM

R25, just ignore R24. Donā€™t even respond to it, or engage.

Youā€™re correct in that pleading guilty, in acceptance of a PLEA BARGAIN, does not give the defendant the right of appeals.

You are also correct in that R24 is not too bright. Arguing with R24 is about as productive as banging your head against a wall. Actually, less productive, because at the very least, repeatedly banging your head against a wall can cause CTE, & make you as dim as R24.

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2018 4:21 PM

And from R29 pic he will grow only more pale and pasty looking and probably fatter.

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2018 4:24 PM

R32! *snickers nastily*

She really did NOT think he was going to leave her. She set about having another baby to keep him there. I donā€™t believe he begged her for another child.

Which brings me to another point. Her pregnancy issues. Much had been made of the ā€œdifficultyā€ in getting pregnant (they used reproductive assurance?) and how DANGEROUS it was for her to even carry a pregnancy. Her histrionic mother wrote about it in the discovery. But: Three pregnancies in five years? That contradicts all those claims. Phooey.

Then her mother claims they sold their house in NC and lived with Chris and Shanann for over a year, to ā€œhelp outā€. Another waft of bullshit. If Iā€™m not mistaken, thatā€™s around the time they declared bankruptcy. They probably had nowhere else to go. I do wonder how they were able to afford all the trips back and forth to CO.

Oh brother, there is so much to unpack, and so many holes to poke in the stories. I fear itā€™ll be a long time before Iā€™ve exhausted the fuckery.

The last time I had this much fun debunking a story was Sherri Papini and her miraculous reappearance.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2018 4:24 PM

At r29ā€™s photo: what is the significance of the large ā€œLā€ on Chrisā€™ orange jumper???

L for LOSER, LOUSE, LOON, or LIFER??? Or perhaps LITTLECOCK??? LIMPDICK???

So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2018 4:28 PM

I canā€™t wait for him to get fat to really turn. Off you sick fucks. Iā€™m going to laugh and laugh

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2018 4:31 PM

Load taker R35

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2018 4:31 PM

Poor Chris.Now more than ever he needs the sort of consolation a hot little prison twink can provide. Id still give him some ass,but we'd have to do it doggy style as the mug is a little rough. It does seem to me he was completely surrounded by a bunch of psycho bitches all up in his business.That would get old quick.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2018 4:34 PM

Well, R38, now he will continue to be surrounded by a bunch of psycho bitches in prison.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2018 4:48 PM

I see the rogue Frau is back at r36

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2018 4:49 PM

And I see the Frau Police is back at R40!

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2018 4:51 PM

r42 this may help your condition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2018 4:52 PM

So the fraud are only one who have intregity ? Canā€™t be another gay man ?

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2018 4:54 PM

So is he in general population or sequestered?

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2018 4:56 PM

[quote]I see the rogue Frau is back at [R36]

ROGUE FRAU would be a great addition to the "title your autobiography" thread!

(Though I'm confused why some posters have it out for women.) (Relax.)

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2018 5:00 PM

Have no fear r40. And [bold] integrity [/bold] r43? The DL was not built on integrity.

[quote] the crazy frauen are not hear to scold, to scream for justice, or call witty gay men "sick". That is merely their COVER. They are really here to stoke their frau-ish fantasies of being raped by Watts.

"Ooh call me Nichol, yeah, yeah, harder, faster, oooh, squeal, queef". "Oh yeah baby, I got big boobs like Shan'ann, squeeze them harder, ooh, ooh, gasp, fart", whilst they furiously diddle away....

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2018 5:18 PM

[quote] whilst they furiously diddle away....

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2018 5:20 PM

[quote]So is he in general population or sequestered?

I can't imagine he'll be in gen pop. Everybody knows what they do to chomos but that pales to what they do to baby killers.

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2018 5:25 PM

R48 Per the DA, he won't be in the general population. According to the jail guard logs in the BIG DOCUMENT, he was already harassed by two other inmates. And then they moved him after all the other jailbirds booed and screamed at him when the guards led him down the hall.

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2018 5:30 PM

[quote] Everybody knows what they do to [bold] chomos [/bold].

I beg your pardon?

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2018 5:33 PM

The autopsies show no sign of the diseases Shanann asserted about herself and the kids.

But that aside, itā€™s Sandra Rzucekā€™s letter, Discovery pages 1400 - 1409, which is proof of factitious and by proxy disorders. Sandraā€™s letter all revolves around medical issues. Cancer of the genitals! Shanann saved his life! And was saving him since diabetes runs in his family! .............

Me thinks that this woman too, is Munchauseny.

And besides that, according to Sandra, Jamie and Cindy Watts deliberately didnā€™t mail the wedding invites! And they deliberately contaminated the food with gluten!

I have to wonder if Cindy Watts didnā€™t suspect it was all fake and thus perhaps she did have nutty (tree nuts not peanuts! Unless I get confused as Sandra did, and itā€™s now peanuts!) ice cream. But kids donā€™t like fancy Ben and Jerryā€™s nutty stuff so Iā€™m believing the story it was just vanilla ice cream made in a factory, where the label said it was made in a factory that had nutty stuff. And Shanann read the package, since it wasnā€™t on her list of acceptable foods that she sent earlier, and flipped out.

Shanann flips out because she lost control, or mightā€™ve been exposed as a liar as CeCe wasnā€™t really deathly allergic to tree nuts. (What is interesting is how Thrive, back in 2010, was talking about tree nut allergies. Hmmmmmmm - a by-proxy idea for Shanann?)

Itā€™s so sad that posters at other sites easily dismiss this tragedy with ā€œChris is a psychopathā€ when clearly Shanann had major issues.

One of the recent videos had Shanann mailing Thrive crap to Cindy Watts, because, as Shanann said on her public page, Cindy has ā€œmedical issues.ā€ Oh right.

Iā€™d sure like to hear Cindyā€™s side of the story.

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2018 5:34 PM

For r51

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2018 5:37 PM

R51, and Sandi is a smoker. So for six weeks those kids were staying in the same house as a smoker? With asthma and their other breathing problems they needed CPAP machines for? Even if she made Sandi smoke outside,they were EXPOSED.

And the photos of the kids with their CPAP masks on... how often did they need them? Was the teenaged babysitter trained on how to use them?

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2018 5:54 PM

Is there any proof the kids were in fact not suffering from all Shannono claimed ? Someone mentioned it upthread,but no link.

by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

The autopsy report does not discover any health issues. They weren't suffering from anything.

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2018 6:04 PM

Surprising to me from the autopsies is the finding that all three had empty stomachs (apart from some oil sludge in one girlā€™s stomach). I read this means their last meals were at least 4-6 hours before their deaths. I had assumed that he killed the girls first before Shanann came home, but I guess that is not the case.

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2018 6:12 PM

Then R55,I really dont understand why a good defense lawyer couldnt have used that to show part of the reason he snapped. he would have rotted the rest of his life regardless,but it could have helped . Shannono drove him nuts with her bullshit,obviously.

by Anonymousreply 57November 27, 2018 6:16 PM

He had a strong case for reasonable doubt. But he planned the (alleged) murders so badly, I don't think he could envision a longterm defense.

They threw him in isolation, and he gave up.

by Anonymousreply 58November 27, 2018 6:25 PM

Nichol Kessingerā€™s interview with the Denver Post was done in the presence of her attorney, Ed Hopkins. He specializes in privacy and defamation (libel & slander) cases.

Nichol seems to have a keen sense of self-preservation. She deleted info from her phone & asked the same of her friend, bought a new phone, then spoke to authorities with her dad present. She then apologized for deleting the info, claiming mental distress, and requested victim support services. She gave multiple interviews and statements to the police to tell the story from her side, and gave only the one press interview to the Post.

Shame about the nude pics and anal sex searches though ā€” nobodyā€™s perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 27, 2018 6:39 PM

R34, just to add - Shanann stated they had to go through ivf to get pregnant. Ooooh that sounds like tens of thousands of dollars and petri-dish stuff. (And itā€™s so weird that she shares that with others.)

In reality, itā€™s probably just a Clomid prescription, which is a little pill given to women coming off birth control in order to make ovulation happen, as stopping the pills takes a long time to get regular cycles.

by Anonymousreply 60November 27, 2018 6:43 PM

R60, always with the medical stuff! She says in a video that she dragged Chris to her colonoscopy when they had first started dating. What 20-something woman needs a colonoscopy? Unless thereā€™s a family history or something.

Haha Chris was probably excited that he had a woman who was already prepped for anal.

by Anonymousreply 61November 27, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]At [R29]ā€™s photo: what is the significance of the large ā€œLā€ on Chrisā€™ orange jumper???

It stands for Laverne.

by Anonymousreply 62November 27, 2018 7:12 PM

chomo = prison slang for child molester

by Anonymousreply 63November 27, 2018 7:13 PM

[quote]He had a strong case for reasonable doubt.

You really don't know much about law, do you?

by Anonymousreply 64November 27, 2018 7:21 PM

I know some find Chris hot and exciting, but Iā€™m here for the Shanann-igans. He was a boring Aspie. SHE was a hotbed of grift and Munchhausens and DRAMA!

I have a real life acquaintance who HAS to have Munchhausens. Has an affinity for medical devices like canes and neck braces and pain meds. She was always histrionic as a teen, but then she was in a minor car accident in her early 20s and that set it off. All the attention and concern!! Since then (we are middle aged now), she hasnā€™t worked and has been the victim of various spinal ailments (the source of most of her other issues), rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, TMJ and sinus issues. She is also very personable and a good salesperson. She is sympathetic because, honey, she knows all about suffering. Also grifty and delusional about her affluence (her family has some money, but sheā€™s not upper class as she likes to pretend).

Itā€™s crazy shit. So fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 65November 27, 2018 7:29 PM

I would have loved to see a film of this saga directed by John Waters and starring Divine in the role she was born to play, Shan'ann.

by Anonymousreply 66November 27, 2018 7:47 PM

Where does Shanann's family get their money from? Did any of them even go to college? I've always gotten strong white trash vibes from this entire cast of characters, with the exception of Nichol K.

by Anonymousreply 67November 27, 2018 8:00 PM

Shanann Wattsā€™ family files wrongful death lawsuit against Christopher Watts, who murdered her and their two children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 27, 2018 8:03 PM

From the above article: "Watts will also have to pay tens of thousands of dollars in restitution"

Good luck collecting that!

by Anonymousreply 69November 27, 2018 8:07 PM

What do they make. 20 cents a day?

by Anonymousreply 70November 27, 2018 8:18 PM

R51, Shanā€™ann definitely had ISSUES. The one thing that bothers me about her, is her insistence on not letting this asshole go on his merry way. If a man tells me he no longer loves me, I donā€™t know that Iā€™d insist on proving him wrong. The kids and one on the way might definitely send me into a huge depression, but Iā€™m not one to attempt to convince a man that he is wrong regarding his feelings.

I believe that the problem here, was that Chris is a very poor communicator. Had he perhaps told Shanā€™ann, ā€œYes, I met someone else, and itā€™s over, we are doneā€, she might have been brought to reality. But I doubt that. Sheā€™s the type of person to ā€œfightā€ for her marriage. And though I believe that is appropriate with a person who is still in love with you, yet cheated, or did whatever, it doesnā€™t really work when your partner says they no longer love you.

In the end, he beared equal responsibility in telling her his side of things. Had he fought for 50/50 custody, Shanā€™ann would have had to find consistent employment, and shared financial responsibility with Chris. Neither of them were wealthy, so the custodial arrangements would have been evenly split, along with the finances. He might have owed her a small amount of spousal support, but not anything over the top, nor for that long of a length of time.

This man is just a fucking idiot. Iā€™m still pretty overcome with just how profoundly stupid and ignorant he was about solving his dilemma, which he could have done, by taking steps to file for a divorce while she was gone.

He had plenty of time to seek appropriate legal counsel. He had plenty of time to strategize, and place all of his ducks in a row. God, what a fucking stupid, stupid man.

by Anonymousreply 71November 27, 2018 8:49 PM

Chris is not going to get fat and flabby in prison. He's going to spending most of his day on the prison yard weights and getting totally fucking RIPPED!

by Anonymousreply 72November 27, 2018 8:55 PM

Chris NEVER had a good case or defense for reasonable doubt. He detailed, on a map, where to find the bodies of his dead wife and submerged children, within 48 hours or less of questioning, hence the PLEA BARGAIN!!!

Where do you guys come up with this shit??? Iā€™m not even an attorney, or a physician, and I understand this, simply by reading the document dump, and cross referencing anything that I am not clear on.

by Anonymousreply 73November 27, 2018 9:01 PM

When you ask a coworker to give you access to the oil tanks and your children are found in them the next day with your wife nearby and your shit/DNA literally on the ground in the same vicinity, you do not have a reasonable doubt case.

by Anonymousreply 74November 27, 2018 9:13 PM

[R64]

Well enlighten us Einstein, white men like you have been beating the system for centuries as you kill,rape,molest and steal like colonizers.

Watts playing crazy at this point,ie he's suicidal could just be the stunt you deplorables are hoping for your Zaddy.An if the judicial system,like it always does these poor caucasians throws Watts a bone. ....i won't be surprised at all

The social media is too lit up with everybody trying to throw in reasonable doubt

by Anonymousreply 75November 27, 2018 9:29 PM

Shan'annaramadingdong really did make a very complicated life fror herself, and she dragged her family down with her.

She didn't deserve to be killed...but if she'd just acted like a normal person, she wouldn't have BEEN killed.

by Anonymousreply 76November 27, 2018 9:38 PM

One of the guys who was mentioned in the discovery documents as harassing Chris in jail is in one of the fb groups and given lots of info on Chris. He got out of jail in mid September but was next to him for weeks beforehand. He provided lots of backup to show he is real.

These are quotes from him: He never cared he was there. He participated in our antics while in s pod. He would help annoy other inmates by banging on his wall... Every time he got his hour out of his room they would put black trash bags over his window so we couldn't see him. Walking around and going to his professional visits.. They also closed the sliders on our cell door windows. Absolutey no crying, he was usually sleeping or just pacing and he never once refused a meal and only refused a hour out a handful of times..he laughed when we told him to write his fans back and said nah I can't get no pussy so why bother and we said so he could get money on his books and he said hey that's a good idea I should suck them girls dry. At least 6 letters but sometimes 15 to 20 letters a day but he refused to read them the first month then caved in. Not very regretful, more scared and wtf did I do. Med cart never stopped at his door but he was on suicide watch the first 2 weeks or so in the hole and continued to see counselors.

by Anonymousreply 77November 27, 2018 9:46 PM

R71, when I was a teenager, a friend of mine cut a guy down by saying with a sneer dripping in contempt: ā€œquit beggingā€. And it stayed with me. You donā€™t want to be the beggar, ever.

That bulldozer actually tried to pull the waif act. I guess it had worked in the past. She was about as vulnerable as a Sherman tank.

by Anonymousreply 78November 27, 2018 10:01 PM

Interesting, r77! Thank you. I thought ā€œsuck the girls dryā€ meant exploiting the story of his daughters by writing a book. But it meant exploit the stupid women who write to him and get money for his commissary account. Right?

by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2018 10:04 PM

r79 Yes rose.

by Anonymousreply 80November 27, 2018 10:10 PM

R80, the writing is very poor, and if you read it again, you can see how someone might find that sentence ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 81November 27, 2018 10:11 PM

Yeah he meant the stupid women writing to him. The guy Derek that said all that tried to shop around to news outlets but no one would pay anything. One other thing he said was he had lots of private convos with Chris about his and shananns family but wonā€™t discuss it all as he didnā€™t want to upset any family who are innocent. Derek said he believes Chris is absolutely guilty and Chris didnā€™t outright say it but in suggestive wording basically implied he did it.

by Anonymousreply 82November 27, 2018 10:46 PM

Derek is the killer.

It's very common in those circles to try to pin one's crimes on other, newer guys.

by Anonymousreply 83November 27, 2018 11:09 PM

R74 where did you find that he had taken a shit near where her body was buried?

by Anonymousreply 84November 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Link to Change.org petition to keep CWā€™s family and Kessinger from making a profit off of the murders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 27, 2018 11:29 PM

Our favorite yenta/showgirl/life coach on Wife Swap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 27, 2018 11:44 PM

OMG! [italic]How did you find that?? [/italic]Thanks!

Well, crazy as it may sound, she does seem MODERATELY more stable now. I get the sense her party days are over.

I wonder if her manny Princess stayed back in Vegas? (I think she's mentioned she lives outside Manhattan now.)

by Anonymousreply 87November 28, 2018 1:03 AM

I hope those grifter parents of Shanann don't try to steal the money out of Chrissy's Commissary account.

by Anonymousreply 88November 28, 2018 2:15 AM

If they divorced, Shanā€™ann would have had 3 small children to care for and god only knows what she was really making with that Thrive shit. She wouldnā€™t have made it in Colorado even with child support payments. Itā€™s gotten expensive in the Denver Metro area. She would have had to move back to NC.

Chris was actually bringing in actual cash and probably had decent medical benefits. With 3 kids and with child support payments , he would be dirt poor for the next 18 years. My guess, the killings were (mostly) based on money.

by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2018 2:17 AM

[R85]

Definitely signing,thanks for posting

by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2018 2:23 AM

Dahmer got fat in prison.

by Anonymousreply 91November 28, 2018 2:26 AM

R89, she would have had to get a REAL job. Boo hoo. And live in an apartment with three kids. Public school for the kids. No more Lexus. The horror.

She would not have been able to take the kids to NC without Chrisā€™s consent. Maybe he would have moved back to NC, too, but not if he had NK and her squeaky clean butthole in CO.

There was nothing but misery in store for this family.

by Anonymousreply 92November 28, 2018 2:28 AM

[quote]r88 I hope those grifter parents of Shanann don't try to steal the money out of Chrissy's Commissary account.

They're welcome to all the boxes of unsold Thrive patches, shakes and snack bars she had stockpiled in the garage...

by Anonymousreply 93November 28, 2018 2:37 AM

And the ugly LuLaRoe clothes.

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2018 2:38 AM

[quote] If they divorced, Shanā€™ann would have had 3 small children to care for and god only knows what she was really making with that Thrive shit.

Well, she could have STARTED with a good old fashioned abortion! She was only in the first trimester.

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2018 2:38 AM

Hereā€™s a screen cap of the live video where Shanann jokes around with her ex-boss, Hisham. This is the married man who she was sleeping with while she was married to Leonard King, and supposedly even when she started dating Chris.

This is the man who was her co-owner (according to court documents) of Dirty South. There are also stories about them defrauding employees of the company.

She was still in touch with him after marrying and having kids? Joking around on her live feeds? I wonder if they met up for old timesā€™ sake while she was back in NC? Weā€™ll probably never know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2018 2:41 AM

He sure do got a purty mouth.....

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2018 2:43 AM

R95, Not sure if youā€™re joking, but. Iā€™m a woman whoā€™s pro-abortion. And a mother whoā€™s absolutely practical and unsentimental about it. She should have prevented that pregnancy. And failing that, terminated it. Nobody wanted that baby. Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2018 2:46 AM

He's got thin lips.

by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2018 3:10 AM

In his new mugshot, he looks like a grown-up juvenile delinquent.

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2018 5:24 AM

Molly Golightly gives us the lowdown on the Wrongful Death lawsuit in her own boisterously zany way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2018 5:36 AM

Agreed, r95 r97. That pregnancy was such a bad decision, it boggles the mind. They were barely holding on, financially, as it was. Now I'm starting to understand why pregnant women are at such physical risk while pregnant; it's the financial burden and lifestyle change that men anticipate and fear.

Ugh, why didn't these two ever have an honest heart to heart talk? Shanann and her stupid life goals/dream board. She has to have known that her area was tapped as far as new customers for Thrive. Done, finito, no more growth. Such delusions.

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2018 5:37 AM

R96 is that the live stream where she scratches her pussy and goes back to making her imaginary cookies?

by Anonymousreply 103November 28, 2018 6:07 AM

Molly Golightly is not much different from Shanann. Both are annoying narcissists, have meek husbands, and are constantly going "live" to promote their "business" while often interrupting themselves to say hi to their viewers.

by Anonymousreply 104November 28, 2018 6:27 AM

R104, and an inability to get to the fucking POINT.

I wasnā€™t going to mention it because, hey, different strokes. I canā€™t watch that woman. To me, sheā€™s not funny, she just grates on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 105November 28, 2018 10:39 AM

[quote] She didn't deserve to be killed...but if she'd just acted like a normal person, she wouldn't have BEEN killed.

I know right! Also those abnormal kids!

by Anonymousreply 106November 28, 2018 10:47 AM

Cannot stand the Golightly monstrosity. Don't understand how y'all can stomach that bitch.

Any more inside info regarding CW in the joint?

For me the bottom line is CW is Aspies, was a victim of SW (that's right, you heard me), and subsequently, of Nichol, was incapable of processing it all like a normal person would, and acted like a caged, threatened animal. I think they ought to study that guy. Anyone who needs Google to seek help with understanding his feelings, or lack of feelings, knows he has a problem and would be active in participating in analysis.

If Shanann hadn't targeted the poor guy as yet another easy mark in her endless grifter schemes, the whole thing could have been avoided.

That and only that should be the takehome lesson for fraus wondering if their meek mild husbands have it in them to annihilate the whole kit and kaboodle fraus surround themselves with.

by Anonymousreply 107November 28, 2018 1:07 PM

By the way, i strongly suspect the new mugshot has been doctored to make him look ugly. Let's face it, that picture was a shock!

But look at the ruler marks in those photos. They are not evenly spaced and with no grid marks horizontally, on the x-axis, it's harder to tell if they have distorted in the x-direction.

I am going to check in photoshop later today, but i suspect they're uglying chris up to get women to stop lusting after him. His face is shorter, rounder, his jaw more pronounce. His head is like a cue ball. I think they compressed his face at key locations to make him look like an accountant from Akron.

by Anonymousreply 108November 28, 2018 1:23 PM

Those kids were created by Chris and his seed. The seed you dummies wish was deposited in your Fraulein asses.

If the kids were flawed,its because Chris is flawed. Except it,you sick cows

by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2018 1:57 PM

"Except it..."? Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 110November 28, 2018 2:03 PM

I did a little image analysis On CW's mugshots and found that while they did NOT alter the length of his face, they stretched it to be approximately 15% wider than it really is (based on his earlier mugshot.) Thus, they appear to have distorted the image in the x-direction, presumably to achieve that un-sexy accountant from Akron look.

on cropping the second mugshot so that it exactly matches the first one in terms of anatomical features it becomes positively striking, and does NOT look like the images are of the same man.

I can only assume this was done to alter his appeal to the people who are undoubtedly attracted to the poor suffering sex machine in prison.

I would post the images, but DL only allows you to upload from URLs. No way to insert images that have not been published online.

by Anonymousreply 111November 28, 2018 4:08 PM

Or it could be that prison and jail cameras aren't exactly known for their precise calibration.

by Anonymousreply 112November 28, 2018 4:10 PM

No, I just had an amazing shock!

If you shrink the x-axis by 15%, it returns his head to his normal look and becomes recognizable again. This was CLEARLY distorted in the x-direction, and by someone not very good at what he/she was doing!

by Anonymousreply 113November 28, 2018 4:14 PM

I see no reason to assign conspiratorial motives to what is more likely simple incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 114November 28, 2018 4:17 PM

R11/r113, I believe youā€™re right. I canā€™t do it on my phone and donā€™t care to go to the trouble of doing it on the desktop, but I believe you. The numbers look wide, and there is distortion. Just like when girls make their waists smaller, etc. with Photoshop. Yup.

by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2018 4:36 PM

And it doesnā€™t matter what he looks like, those crazy fraus will still send him money.

by Anonymousreply 116November 28, 2018 4:37 PM

Well except these are supposed to be official mugshots. What if there's some guy in the world who looks like the distorted image? or god forbid, CW breaks out of jail.

Just seems to me they shouldn't be lying.

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2018 4:42 PM

Heā€™s only going to get uglier and uglier. Wasnā€™t so much his looks in mug shot he seemed totally defeated like the loser he is.

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2018 4:42 PM

R107, spot on.

Still unknown are Sandra and Frank Rzucekā€™s bankruptcy records. Did they plant the idea with Shanann and poor Aspie Chris went along with it?

The printout I have of the 2015 BK is a form from ā€œBest Case Bankruptcy.ā€ Did they not have an attorney who would counsel them to sell that monstrosity house, pay their creditors, avoid BK, and save their credit score? The house had zoomed in value, although on the form they undervalued it. And the form states ā€œThe Watts are expecting another child, and Mrs Watts will work fewer hours.ā€

Then Shanann quits her real job.

How this BK even was even approved, without counsel, is head-scratching.

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2018 4:42 PM

And by the way, this cannot be incompetence. Images can be distorted at the camera with brightness, contrast, resolution, etc., but not exclusively in the x-direction. That has to be done on the image after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 120November 28, 2018 4:44 PM

And interestingly, the new distorted mugshot seems to have suddenly disappeared from the internet!

by Anonymousreply 121November 28, 2018 4:48 PM

R121, my search for ā€œChris Watts new mugshot without beardā€ yielded only two results for that particular image.

by Anonymousreply 122November 28, 2018 4:53 PM

R119, their finances are ANOTHER puzzle. Shanann did give a shout-out to her ā€œaccountantā€ at some point. A woman. It may have been on her Instagram.

And financial advisors can give their clients advice, but not all of them follow it.

by Anonymousreply 123November 28, 2018 4:55 PM

Actually R123, what she said was her financial adviser was a wizard who got the into their new home.

by Anonymousreply 124November 28, 2018 4:58 PM

R122, when I was comparing the two mugshot, a simple google search using "Chris Watts mugshots" brought both up right away. A couple of hours later? Only the first earlier mugshot with the beard.

Suspect some joker at the Colorado prison bureau got called out.

by Anonymousreply 125November 28, 2018 4:59 PM

Can someone explain how the mugshot was altered to make Chris look like he has no lips?

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2018 5:21 PM

Hey R124, what video is that? Just tell me the freeze frame image and Iā€™ll find it on Plunder.

Iā€™m curious because the original deed, 5/1/2013, only had Chrisā€™ name on it. Shanann was added later. (Shanann sold her house way before, on 8/17/2012.) Chris put around 5% down. Maybe as a first-time home buyer he got a deal, but how does that work when the spouse owned a house before marriage? (They were married in 11/2012.)

Gah, I cannot imagine how nefarious their taxes were! Back in the day, you only had two years as a losing home-based business, where you got to write off office space, car, car mileage, entertainment, etc. The third year you had to show profit in order to keep the deductions.

Shanann asked Chris in July to save that ā€œsalmon dinnerā€ receipt so they could write it off as a business expense, even though Chris said he went to the Rockies game and had a meal and beer with friends.

So they were writing off crap that wasnā€™t even related to Thrive. How is this even legal?

Maybe the rules are still that itā€™s okay to not make a profit on your home-based MLM for two years, but after that you canā€™t use the deductions and thus have to switch MLMs? Geesh, I wish a tax accountant would weigh in here!

But this does smell of financial fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 127November 28, 2018 5:30 PM

R120, itā€™s not as complaining you think. They use run of the mill, extremely cheap computer cams when processing inmates into state penitentiaries. He as also gained some weight. Perhaps not enough to widen his face by 15%, as you claim, but enough to add to the wider face.

These are not sophisticated cameras. Even our iPhone cameras are of higher quality than the ones used in these institutions.

by Anonymousreply 128November 28, 2018 5:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 28, 2018 5:47 PM

worry R127, have been trying to find it, but no luck yet. Will keep looking.

by Anonymousreply 130November 28, 2018 6:10 PM

Also wanted to mention that in Sandy's letter to the court, she said she and Frank sold everything they had except for their house, to go help out with the kids for 16 months

Who does THAT????? Sell everything you own to go live with them 2000 miles away?

by Anonymousreply 131November 28, 2018 6:24 PM

R127, she didnā€™t need the receipt for tax purposes. She wanted to view the receipt in order to see an itemized breakdown for the $60 dinner, and beverages. She suspected strongly, that Watts was having an affair, but couldnā€™t prove it, hence the request for the receipt.

Watts had told her he had dinner and drinks solo that evening.

Is this case that difficult to understand? Pardon my frustration, but many of these questions are answered in the document dump. Just run a search with your current browser, using key words, such as ā€œdinnerā€, or ā€œreceiptā€. If you download the file to Adobe Acrobat, or iBook, use the search option within those, or whatever software utilized.

Also, check this out (below).

by Anonymousreply 132November 28, 2018 6:36 PM

Hereā€™s a link explaining alimony and child support in Colorado.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2018 6:39 PM

Surprisingly honest evaluation of thrive. Includes discussion of money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2018 6:42 PM

R131, I guess you do that when you raise a delicate flower who has all sorts of health issues - colonoscopy in 20s, lupus, fibromyalgia, migraines, celiac disease, neck disc problems, chiropractic demands, new husband with gential CANCER, pregnancy risk!

Not to mention new husbandā€™s mom and sister who deliberately donā€™t mail wedding invites and deliberately contaminate all of the engagement party food with GLUTEN! These people are such VICTIMS!

Gah, poor Aspie Chris had to live with Sandra and Frank for 15 months! And Chrisā€™ parents, Cindy and Ron, who visited, kept the kids upstairs and wouldnā€™t let Sandra and Frank visit them! Upstairs!

The Rzuceks are all VICTIMS!

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2018 6:45 PM

One of Chris's fellow inmates posted on social media that Chris never missed a meal in the time they were in the jail together so I believe the mugshot reflects his weight gain. He's not working out like he used to and eating bad jail food so he's probably already gained 15 lbs. I never thought Chris was that hot, especially by Colorado standards where most guys have a fit physique. Watts has always looked older than his age. At his best, he looked like a 45 yr old who works out regularly, not a guy in his early 30s.

by Anonymousreply 136November 28, 2018 6:51 PM

Undoubtedly Chris has gained weight. But the image was doctored. Both things are true.

by Anonymousreply 137November 28, 2018 6:52 PM

Good catch r127. I just skimmed over that detail, but MY GOD! SHAN'ANN did ask him to save his receipt from the Rusty Bucket for a tax write-off!

His cover was the after-the- game meal, but WE ALL KNOW NOW, it was a pre-fuck and post- fuck dinner with NICHOL!

SHAN'ANN seemed to care more about the potential and illegal tax write-off than her and the Uber Fraus suspicion regarding the COST of the meal. They googled a burger and beer at RUSTY BUCKET and the cost was in the $20 dollar range.

SCAMMER!

by Anonymousreply 138November 28, 2018 7:17 PM

R131, that family had a habit of selling everything and moving to Colorado.

Either that was incredibly enabling behavior or they were having financial problems ā€” like their own bankruptcy. The Rzuceks and Watts both declared in 2015. What a fancy little trick. I wonder if acting as co-signor on the Watts mortgage put the Rzuceks in financial jeopardy.

Itā€™s very expensive to relocate. How could they even afford it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 28, 2018 7:19 PM

The "Chris is a victim" loons need medication.

by Anonymousreply 140November 28, 2018 7:22 PM

Someone needs to spend the $35 and pull the Rzucekā€™s BK.

by Anonymousreply 141November 28, 2018 7:25 PM

R127, Shanann was always into financial fuckery.

I still want to know how she managed to ā€œbuildā€ that house in NC. As a single woman working as a retail tire store manager. Iā€™m sure Chris helped her carry the cost of that place after she reeled in the useful idiot.

by Anonymousreply 142November 28, 2018 7:28 PM

For those who havenā€™t seen it, this is the house that Shanannā€™s financial fuckery built.

A retail manager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 28, 2018 7:29 PM

R127 / R138 Chris said he was going to game with friends from his oil job. A lie, but legit tax wise

by Anonymousreply 144November 28, 2018 7:44 PM

R144 how could it be a legit write-off? Like if he was chit-chatting up Thrive? Thatā€™s okay? You write off any chit-chatting effort? How long can you get away with this bs before you prove a profit on your home-based hobby business?

It would have nothing to do with his oil job, since he was an employee of Anadarko.

by Anonymousreply 145November 28, 2018 8:04 PM

R145 if he was at the game with Anadarko employees (his cover story), it's assumed they'd be "talking shop", thereby making it a "business expense" for Anadarko.

by Anonymousreply 146November 28, 2018 8:10 PM

R146, only if Watts is an independent contractor. As an Anadarko employee, he would turn the receipt over to Anadarkoā€™s AP Department, not his wife.

Now, were he working as a Thrive employee, which is an independent contractor position, he would be able to write it off, possibly.

by Anonymousreply 147November 28, 2018 9:24 PM

Do we think Thrive is responsible for bribing the prison photographer to distort the images so people lose interest in sexy Chris and stop mentioning their brand and this case in the same breath?

by Anonymousreply 148November 28, 2018 9:35 PM

Stop drinking R148

by Anonymousreply 149November 28, 2018 10:12 PM

Welp, looks like we are done with the Hot Tot Pop.

I wonder what he thinks about in his cell all day? I wonder if he thinks about what he told the detectives, when they asked him how he was able to get his oldest girl in to an 8 inch diameter opening of an oil tank, and he answered that he placed his work boot over her little head, and forcefully shoved her in?

That is to me, one of the MOST disturbing accounts of his story. I understand the kid was already deceased, but man. This guy is someone I will never understand. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 150November 28, 2018 10:45 PM

For how quickly he gave up, should've just left them in the house and got to fuck the mistress.

At least Scott Peterson was able to stay out of handcuffs for 6 months. What did this idiot do in the 2 days that made the disposal worth it?

by Anonymousreply 151November 28, 2018 10:55 PM

To all of you in denial, this IS his new mugshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 28, 2018 10:56 PM

Sales history and property overview for Shannan's house posted by R143

November 30, 2009 Sold for $334,500

March 3, 2012 Listed for $383,500

April 16, 2012 Listed for $399,000

June 12, 2012 Listed for $379,900

Aug 17, 2012 Sold for $349,900

Property Overview - Nearly new brick front home across the street from the lake! Amazing kit w/upgrd cabs & appl, center island, granite tops, dbl ovens, MW, gas cooktop, lge brk/sunroom, wrought iron balusters, surround sound in GR, built-in spkrs in MBR, LR, DR & deck, lge bonus rm (prewired for SS), intercom in all rms w/voice monitoring, granite tops in BAs, immaculate condition & most furniture is negotiable!

This property overview is from the previous listing when the home was listed for sale in Jun 1, 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 28, 2018 11:07 PM

R153, the listing used to have photos of the interior. Complete with Shanannā€™s execrable furnishings.

by Anonymousreply 154November 28, 2018 11:11 PM

R15 Is that in the document dump? What page? I hadnā€™t heard that lovely little detail yet.

Can anyone provide a link to the docs?

by Anonymousreply 155November 28, 2018 11:11 PM

R152, two things. He has gained FORTY pounds! He weighs 225 now according to his prison intake file. He had gone from 245 to 185 on Thrive, is going back to pudge-muffin now.

However, his mugshot HAS been doctored. If you normalize using the diameter of his eyes as the scale bar, his head diameter (ear to ear), is 15% greater than it was in his first mugshot. Nobody develops saddle-bags on the sides of their head.

by Anonymousreply 156November 28, 2018 11:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 28, 2018 11:18 PM

From 2012:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 28, 2018 11:23 PM

CW is obviously a stress eater.

by Anonymousreply 159November 28, 2018 11:24 PM

I seriously canā€™t stand Shanā€™ann, her mom and her kids. I feel bad for CW, because Shanā€™ann obviously targeted him and his aspie ass was no match for Scamā€™annā€™s grifting ways.

by Anonymousreply 160November 28, 2018 11:26 PM

The yenta/showgirl/life coach and her husband should have gone on Wife Swap with Shanann and Chris.

by Anonymousreply 161November 28, 2018 11:29 PM

Late December 2018:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 28, 2018 11:33 PM

R160 needs a padded cell

by Anonymousreply 163November 28, 2018 11:35 PM

There is a photo gallery in the link R154. I thought that may be at least some of her furnishings as it includes purple dining room chairs.

by Anonymousreply 164November 28, 2018 11:46 PM

R150 that is a really disturbing story, I share your concern for the pain it must cause Chris to think about it.

Really though the one at fault there was the kid! Who told her to be such a beefcake? She shouldā€™ve gone on a diet and then Chris wouldnā€™t have had to do that.

It was Shanannā€™s fault too, obviously, because the kid clearly inherited her giant head. She didnā€™t get that big head from Chris, his head is not just the perfect size, itā€™s 15 percent better than perfect!!

by Anonymousreply 165November 28, 2018 11:55 PM

R165, where did you see that? It wasn't in the DA doc dup that I saw anyway.

by Anonymousreply 166November 29, 2018 12:33 AM

R164, there they are! What killed me was all the fraus on Websleuths and FB who were praising her exquisite taste. *cackles madly*

Iā€™ll say one thing: it looked spotlessly clean and uncluttered.

by Anonymousreply 167November 29, 2018 12:53 AM

I know this is the point of prison. Being sequestered away from society.

But I was thinking about this today: never ever for even one second for the whole rest of your life, to be able to go outside, feel fresh air, sunshine, cold or snow or warmth or sounds of nature or sparkle of water, or changing colors of leaves.

I think I could live with ALL of the rest of it: crappy food, no real sex or family, no meaningful work... but to be deprived of the very nature of being biological in the world seems cruel and inhuman. In Scandinavia they don't do this. Prisoners are required to live in group homes forever. Their punishment is to have no families, no meaningful work, no communication with the outside world, no life beyond that of the mind. BUT they are allowed to grow a garden and to be outside a certain number of hours per day.

How did we evolve our prison system? Is it the best way to do it? I know, all the punitive fraus will say "The victis will never again see a butterfly.... tough shit!".

An eye for an eye though, just leads to bunches of blind people...ā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 168November 29, 2018 12:55 AM

ā€œTheir punishment is to have no families, no meaningful work, no communication with the outside world, no life beyond that of the mind. BUT they are allowed to grow a garden and to be outside a certain number of hours per day.ā€

That sounds very pleasant, actually.

by Anonymousreply 169November 29, 2018 12:57 AM

The circular metal wall sculpture in the third photo was in their Colorado house. Either she was successful at scoring an identical copy of that valuable original or she thought highly enough of it to save it for Colorado. Against all odds.

Shanann had a thing for sectional sofas. Will never understand......

by Anonymousreply 170November 29, 2018 1:00 AM

In looking at the photos of Shanann's NC house, I noticed, not a single book. I take that back. One in the bath-tub reading shelf.

by Anonymousreply 171November 29, 2018 1:01 AM

R160, I canā€™t stand Shanann or, really, anyone in this story. Of course, I wish Shanann were here among the living, Thriving and scamming.

She was such a nasty piece of work, but if you watch her videos, she could be sort of sweet the way Southern ladies can be. Her mother and MIL seem especially cunty, too. And the men all seem like hapless hillbillies.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 172November 29, 2018 1:02 AM

r171, I used to notice that when watching MTVā€™s ā€œCribsā€. And actual original art. Usually there isnā€™t either. But there are always expensive cars and electronics. Very trashy.

In Scamannā€™s defense, her children were allowed to have books. I think her dad built a wall shelf for them. Aww.

by Anonymousreply 173November 29, 2018 1:05 AM

R171, I seriously think that is a Twilight book.

by Anonymousreply 174November 29, 2018 1:16 AM

This is some criminal defense attorney who thinks if CW had kept his mouth shut, there would probably never even have been a prosecution.

A la Casey Anthony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 29, 2018 1:31 AM

LOL R175 Chris was acting suspicious as fuck. Pulling the kids out of school? Calling the realtor? Shanann just leaving without ANY of her stuff?

by Anonymousreply 176November 29, 2018 1:36 AM

Yeah. Casey Anthony was partying in nightclubs, claimed Zanny the Nanny had kidnapped her, but she was conducting her own investigation throughout Orlando's nightclub scene, had been caught in literally hundreds and hundreds of lies, had the smell of decomposition in her impounded car and a body disposed of not one mile from her home.

What does any of that have to do with how our fucked up criminal justice system works?

by Anonymousreply 177November 29, 2018 1:48 AM

Who are these people writing to CW, actually lamenting the lack fo response and promising to visit him if he will just put their names on his visitor's lists? These are people who have jobs as executive assistants! I would fire that person IMMEDIATELY! WTF?

Have these personalities ever been characterized?

by Anonymousreply 178November 29, 2018 2:03 AM

I do like that he ends the video with "ladies, aim higher than a man who's never getting out of prison"

by Anonymousreply 179November 29, 2018 2:09 AM

R178, I donā€™t know what itā€™s called, but these women are definitely a type. Itā€™s the sort of phenomenon I would normally be interested in, but itā€™s not that mysterious to me. They think they understand them? They can rehabilitate them? They think the men wonā€™t cheat on them? Ehhh.

I like studying the Munchhausens bitches and the hoaxers. Hence...

by Anonymousreply 180November 29, 2018 2:12 AM

He goes further than that R179. He says, "Aim higher than a guy who is never getting out of prison. And maybe who is a self-confessed murderer. So no mmurderers in prison for the rest of their lives."

Words to live by.

by Anonymousreply 181November 29, 2018 2:12 AM

Discharge date: 12/31/9998

Reserve your wedding halls, girls!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 29, 2018 2:13 AM

Article on bear attack @ R129 :

[quote]The family had spent the past three months at the remote cabin trapping animals in the woods

Certainly turnabout is fair play.

by Anonymousreply 183November 29, 2018 2:35 AM

This made me laugh (page 1486 of 1960 in DA doc dump):

10/01/21018 Dear Sir or Madam:

Weld County Department of Human/Social Services has completed an assessment of an allegation of child abuse and/or neglect. The allegation has been confirmed and you have been identified as the person responsible for the incident of child abuse or neglect detailed below:

Date Reported to County: 08/16/2018

Bella Watts, Celeste Watts FatalIntra Familial Abuse Physical

Your option(s) for disputing this confirmation and the time frame in which you must submit your appeal are explained in detail in the attached Fact Sheet along with other important information.

You have the right to a state level fair hearing before an independent Administrative Law Judge.

----Am guessing he is going to let the decision stand.

by Anonymousreply 184November 29, 2018 2:40 AM

Where is the DL Fat Police when you need them ? The ones who call someone fat who has gained 5lbs.

by Anonymousreply 185November 29, 2018 2:40 AM

R185, good evening, maā€™am. How can I be of assistance to you this afternoon? There was a report of a fatty?

by Anonymousreply 186November 29, 2018 3:11 AM

I was reading the DM article yesterday and I have admit something creepy came to mind. They said he put the kids in the pool, then fed them and put them to bed or whatever before killing them. I wondered why he didn't drown them and make it look like they fell in. He would have had a legit chance of getting away with it. Of course that still left Shanann.

by Anonymousreply 187November 29, 2018 3:29 AM

well one drowning, maybe. Both?

If both of the kids were out of the way, he'd still have the one she was incubating. He'd still be on the hook for child support. Nichol made it clear she wanted "her own family".

Cannot imagine the response there would be if that had been a man saying that: "I don't want anything to do with someone else's kids." There'd be lynch mobs....

by Anonymousreply 188November 29, 2018 3:56 AM

Yes well R187 that would've required someone with a brain.

by Anonymousreply 189November 29, 2018 3:56 AM

R188- it happens. I've heard many news stories of kids wandering off together and ending up in the pool. Chances are he wasn't going to stay with the mistress either. Paying child support for one kid is a lot cheaper than for 3. He should've just taken off; disappear never to be found or heard from again. It would have been preferable than murdering his entire family.

R189- good point. He is the biggest dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 190November 29, 2018 4:12 AM

Straight people problems.

by Anonymousreply 191November 29, 2018 4:14 AM

I don't think he is a dumbass. He seems autistic. He is likely very good at some things and childlike in other things. The way he almost immediately confessed to the crime, his statements about "being a bad man" vs. "good man", and his internet searches. I'd wager he was a sweetheart most of the time. He grew to dislike Shan'nan and her many illnesses and drama and wanted out, and mentally and physically separated from her. Who knows what the final trigger was that drove him to kill everyone, but Shan'nan returning home and him telling her he was leaving her, her making threats and the prospect of an unborn child... At some point he committed to getting rid of the problem and starting over. His first family was a mistake, so he would erase it. Very black and white and immature thinking.

That mistress, though - that bitch is a viper. I hope she gets prosecuted and sued for her role on this. It seems entirely possible that Chris interpreted her statements about wanting her own family (not some "used" family) as a directive to "fix" the problem.

by Anonymousreply 192November 29, 2018 5:49 AM

[quote] r188 Cannot imagine the response there would be if that had been a man saying that: "I don't want anything to do with someone else's kids." There'd be lynch mobs....

Wut? Certainly it's always been fine for either sex to state they don't want to raise other people's kids.

In fact, it seems historically people have gone out of their way to gush about how "wonderful" a man is for adopting a woman's children, or taking them into his home (implying it's something unusual and unexpected.)

by Anonymousreply 193November 29, 2018 6:03 AM

R194 But have they said "I love you and want to marry you, but only if you weren't already married with children. If only they weren't in your life, then we could be truly together. And you could be happy, for the first time in your life! No old wife and children to hold you back. It'd be so easy. Ah, if only that were the case! Oh well, I guess we won't ever be truly happy."

by Anonymousreply 194November 29, 2018 6:10 AM

Didnā€™t Susan Smith murder her kids because her side piece didnā€™t like or want kids?

by Anonymousreply 195November 29, 2018 6:53 AM

Too true...all too true...

by Anonymousreply 196November 29, 2018 7:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 29, 2018 8:39 AM

[quote]Kessinger spent two hours searching the internet for wedding dresses a week before Chris Watts murdered his family She also searched 'how to prepare for anal sex' and 'the anal sex guide' prior to her last date with Watts, which was the night before the murders. Days after the family was killed she looked up the net worth of Amber Frey and how much she got in her book deal.

by Anonymousreply 198November 29, 2018 8:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 29, 2018 8:48 AM

If she had a direct part, the cops would know.

They're not smart enough to erase all the evidence.

No reported extensive contact the day of.

If she was involved, she'd have to be monumentally stupid to do interviews with the press instead of staying anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 200November 29, 2018 8:49 AM

She is involved. She fucked a married man the night before he murdered his family to be with her. She is giving interviews because her identity is already out there from the police reports and court proceedings, and because she sees an opportunity to make money, and because she is some type of thrill seeking, disordered personality who gets off on excitement and notoriety.

by Anonymousreply 201November 29, 2018 8:57 AM

He looks fine without the beard, you overdramatic queens.

by Anonymousreply 202November 29, 2018 9:03 AM

[quote] I donā€™t know what itā€™s called, but these women are definitely a type

Hybristophilia. Sexual arousal and orgasm is contingent on being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crimeā€”such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.

But they like to dress it up as 'wanting to save /change him' (they don't, evil liars turn them on)

by Anonymousreply 203November 29, 2018 9:21 AM

[quote]In looking at the photos of Shanann's NC house, I noticed, not a single book

The horror. LOL. Ever heard of kindle, gramps?

by Anonymousreply 204November 29, 2018 10:02 AM

He's listed as 225 pounds in the new mugshot so it does seem that's he's put on a fair amount of weight in there already

by Anonymousreply 205November 29, 2018 10:06 AM

[quote]That mistress, though - that bitch is a viper. I hope she gets prosecuted and sued for her role on this. It seems entirely possible that Chris interpreted her statements about wanting her own family (not some "used" family) as a directive to "fix" the problem.

Yes, of course. Anyone who dares to say they don't want to be a step mother to someone else's kids should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They are 100% responsible for mind reading and predicting how a potential psycho-killer is going to "interpret" their words.

by Anonymousreply 206November 29, 2018 10:14 AM

R204, they werenā€™t readers. And thatā€™s okay. Not everyone is intellectual. Thereā€™s no indication that those two read anything.

In her defense, it looked as though the kids had books in their playroom, so someone might have influenced her to encourage literacy in her kids. The best way to do that is to be a reader, yourself, although some kids have an innate interest.

by Anonymousreply 207November 29, 2018 10:20 AM

Nichol Kessinger is a nasty piece of work.

Her lawyers and PR did all the right things, so she wasnā€™t prosecuted for obstruction of justice. And she did get a small bump of public sympathy before the discovery dump.

However, she did NOT approach police to volunteer her phone and computer. They called her and she called them back. She also played some funny games with deleting data from her phone, which was never recovered. The police wound up getting information from the recipients anyway.

I donā€™t have very much sympathy, except that I wouldnā€™t want my internet searches made public. I do understand why investigators had to look. And why it had to be made public. But damn. Thatā€™s embarrassing. My searches would be, too.

by Anonymousreply 208November 29, 2018 10:28 AM

[quote]Who are these people writing to CW.....Have these personalities ever been characterized?

My guess is BPD. All emotion and very little rational thought re. personal relationships. No discernment of good character in other people. Fear of abandonment is a huge flag for BPD's---that would make sense here because these men can not leave them. They are literally in a cage.

BPDs lack a stable sense of self and have very low self esteem. This causes them to have a need to compete with other women and win. The ego boost they get from being "chosen" is a drug they need to feel good about themselves, because there is nothing inside of them telling them they're okay. "He would never hurt ME because I'm nothing like that cow he married".

by Anonymousreply 209November 29, 2018 11:16 AM

R3 I wouldn't be surprised if what you typed happens? Was he impotent? I thought he was having sex with both Shananan and the side piece 3x a day for months?

I read this article, I wonder if the slam piece got a plea deal or immunity? Or if she orchestrated the murders?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 29, 2018 1:07 PM

R20 WTF if you lust after him that much, you have problems, and you are very jealous Shananan and the side piece had anal sex with Chris.

by Anonymousreply 211November 29, 2018 1:10 PM

R27 the kids were not even really allergic to nuts either. Chris' parents gave them nuts in desserts and neither of the kids had to go to a hospital. Of course the Fraus/Huns on reddit, and Shannan both flipped out.

by Anonymousreply 212November 29, 2018 1:14 PM

R65 I know two people with Munchausen. They some valid physical and mental health issues, which can be common like high blood pressure and being bipolar. But neither of these people take or stay on meds for being bipolar, and they love any sort of attention even claiming major medical emergencies just so they can go to a hospital and have people wait on them or give them attention. The one woman thinks of going to a hospital or in patient physical therapy rehab as though she is in a day spa.

by Anonymousreply 213November 29, 2018 1:22 PM

I think Nicol had a lot more to do with this. I mean look at her in that lingerie. Slut!

by Anonymousreply 214November 29, 2018 1:35 PM

R215 She's a whore darlin'!

by Anonymousreply 215November 29, 2018 1:52 PM

R210, I didnā€™t see anything in discovery that mentioned NK getting an immunity deal. Iā€™m assuming that would be included in the discovery.

And how does that work? Is it like double jeopardy? Even if video of her smothering the kids came out, she couldnā€™t be charged?

I donā€™t blame her for lawyering up, but she is shady as hell.

by Anonymousreply 216November 29, 2018 2:01 PM

[R209]

Its very disturbing, to think that murders have groupies,That Tammy letter from August freaked me out "I donā€™t care what your accused of"sounds like a desperate spin of "Iam a monster too,come be with me and murder my kids too"

Which is why i don't get the bashing of CW's daughters as slightly retarded.Some of these quotes make me think these groupies are retarded

by Anonymousreply 217November 29, 2018 2:05 PM

Why are authorities leaking his mistress' google search topics to the media? I can't see any reason for doing that...unless she was somehow complicit in the murders. e.g. Was he expecting a life insurance payout, and was she planning to benefit from that?

Not only is he a POS, but he's an idiot. I can't believe so many men think they will be able to get away with killing their wives? Anytime someone goes missing, their spouse is automatically suspect #1. And for good reason.

It think he looks better without the mustache and beard. Or maybe it's because he discontinued using those stupid thrive patches.

by Anonymousreply 218November 29, 2018 3:55 PM

R213, Iā€™m in my 60s and have too witnessed munchausenā€™s and by proxy. As well as scammer malingering disorder, which I think Shanann could've had as well.

The two malingering women were in their forties, married into gold policy health insurance, and thus hung out at the docs for any kind of diagnosis in order to get SSDI. Both claimed fibromyalgia, migraines, vertigo, anxiety, agoraphobia, back pains, intestinal distress - all the things which canā€™t be proven or disproven. One gal successfully got SSDI! The other was denied and is appealing it.

by Anonymousreply 219November 29, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote] I can't believe so many men think they will be able to get away with killing their wives?

Not much thought or planning goes into a triple murder of your family members perpetrated in the home. Watts had built up years of hostility towards his wife, who his evil little bitch of a girlfriend was manipulating him to dehumanise, and regard as their enemy who had to be destroyed. The kids were killed simply because they were witnesses, and of course a burden he didn't want to carry into his new life.

by Anonymousreply 220November 29, 2018 4:07 PM

R195, you're thinking of Diane Downs.

by Anonymousreply 221November 29, 2018 4:13 PM

R218, hereā€™s what I think about Kessingerā€™s leaked details: Investigating a murder, theyā€™re looking for motive. It was revealed by coworkers that Watts had a mistress. Thatā€™s possible motive. Watts wanted the wife and kids out of the way (it was the motive for Susan Smith and Scott Peterson, for example). Then they have to prove the relationship and determine whether the mistress was complicit. So they have to investigate the timeline of the affair, their communications and liaisons.

The fruit of their investigation must be shared with the defense as part of discovery. They canā€™t keep that information secret because it has probative weight if the case had gone to trial. I think that unless itā€™s a matter of national security, the public is entitled to see those records under the FOIA.

Sucks to be her.

by Anonymousreply 222November 29, 2018 4:13 PM

R195, that was Susan Smithā€™s motive, too.

R213, another part of Shanannā€™s Munchhausenā€™s and MBP is the martyr points. Not only is SHE suffering from health issues, she is a saintly good mother for tending to her sickly children. Whatever she accomplishes in spite of her health struggles is impressive. ā€œEven struggling with lupus she managed to build a Thrive empire and keep a spotless home!ā€ And any failures are excused

I find her membership in the various FB groups for all their various disorders also provided this validation. (And a source of ā€œtipsā€ for using the keywords to get diagnoses she wanted.)

There are so many layers to it.

by Anonymousreply 223November 29, 2018 4:27 PM

R195, yes, true of DD, but also true of Susan Smith. She was a working class, married woman with two toddlers, having an affair with a rich, popular guy way out of her league. To him she was just a fling. He probably told her he didn't want kids to get rid of her. She was a dreamer who though she could get him to fall in love with her if the kids were out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 224November 29, 2018 5:29 PM

Just want to let you bitches know that the digital photos are out.

And a note to OP that I love the emojis in the title because itā€™s easy to see this thread immediately. P

by Anonymousreply 225November 29, 2018 8:18 PM

Link to the second document dump from Weld County:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 29, 2018 8:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 29, 2018 8:52 PM

Link to dick pics, please.

by Anonymousreply 228November 29, 2018 9:11 PM

R225 and R194 so why did Darlie Routier murder her sons, and almost kill the other one?

by Anonymousreply 229November 29, 2018 9:54 PM

My question about Darlie should be to R224. If you know or have a theory feel free to write it R225.

by Anonymousreply 230November 29, 2018 9:58 PM

The link to the second doc dump doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 231November 29, 2018 11:58 PM

R229, I donā€™t know too much about Darlie. Wasnā€™t she kind of high maintenance? I donā€™t think itā€™s always about kids getting in the way of romance. Maybe itā€™s about kids getting in the way, period. Who knows? Evil people.

by Anonymousreply 232November 29, 2018 11:58 PM

R231, all of us nosy murderinos broke the site. Maybe tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 233November 29, 2018 11:58 PM

Our Chris was a true poet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 30, 2018 12:14 AM

He loves how her booty tastes and smells.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 30, 2018 12:17 AM

Part of the interrogation tape and Chris confessing to his father

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 30, 2018 12:24 AM

Nichol speaks.

Chris has a thing for women with annoying voices

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 30, 2018 12:31 AM

Wow, the girl in the R227 article met the asshole on Tinder and then connected with him in a ChickFilA parking before taking him to her home for a one-night stand. She says that he appeared to be acting out some kind of rape fantasy and that he "tried to put it in my butt". That's what she told investigators, and they released the details of the interview. These investigators are releasing EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 238November 30, 2018 12:51 AM

Those videos of CW confessing to his dad are ridiculous. They are so not convincing.

by Anonymousreply 239November 30, 2018 1:58 AM

NK may be the most annoying woman ever. worse than Shanann!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 240November 30, 2018 2:01 AM

R235, that oneā€™s a joke. Itā€™s been passed around FB groups, but it was definitely a joke by a troll-y guy.

by Anonymousreply 241November 30, 2018 2:15 AM

Go easy on NK. Poor girl went online to check out wedding dresses.

Thatā€™s two hours of her whoring life sheā€™ll never get back.

by Anonymousreply 242November 30, 2018 2:17 AM

I'm surprised the cops put Chris's back to the camera in the interrogation room. We can see everyone's face but Chris's. I love how the cops are sitting there stone faced while he tells the bullshit story of catching Shann'an murdering "my babies."

by Anonymousreply 243November 30, 2018 2:41 AM

There is video now of him leaving in his car and backing his car into the garage the night if the murders. From neighbors surveillance cameras

by Anonymousreply 244November 30, 2018 2:49 AM

r243 He was forced to lie and say he killed them because of pressure from the Secret Lesbians! He knew that was the only way to avoid the death penalty, because they require a male Sacrifice at the Blood Moon.

by Anonymousreply 245November 30, 2018 2:54 AM

The second from the right is with the face narrowed then the pic all the way on the right is the middle 2 halves combined. not sure what happened to his lips!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 30, 2018 2:59 AM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 30, 2018 3:04 AM

I think we can all agree that prison photographers are terrible.

by Anonymousreply 248November 30, 2018 3:11 AM

Wasn't Richard Avedon the in-house photographer at Riker's Island?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 30, 2018 3:50 AM

We all agree, it ain't no faulty camera, he is just ugly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 30, 2018 4:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 30, 2018 4:23 AM

The beard, the close-cropped salt and pepper hair, and the trashy sportswear that showed off his muscles made him sexy. He has reverted to his ugly, pudgy, angry white psychopath nature as revealed by that mugshot in both its iterations.

Funny how people remark on Shannan and Nichole's voices but no one mentions Chris' irritating vocal fry. Try reading his love notes to Nicki in that scratchy, whiny tone. šŸ¤®

by Anonymousreply 252November 30, 2018 4:46 AM

Chris had a thing for women with misspelled names.

by Anonymousreply 253November 30, 2018 5:01 AM

That blonde female investigator patted his arm to coax him as she asked where the bodies were. I would've recoiled instinctively after he confessed, but she stays sounding calm and almost compassionate. Meanwhile, NK sounds cold and a little snarky in her interview. Interesting to hear their voices, poor Ronnie Watts is a tragic figure. You can almost hear his heart break during the confession.

by Anonymousreply 254November 30, 2018 5:24 AM

Here he talks about shoving his girls into the tanks before accepting pizza from the cops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 30, 2018 5:25 AM

JFC, this area of Colorado must be almost completely void of eligible bachelors, being that all of these women were trying to fuck and/or snag a below average, married psychopath with kids and one on the way.

Is Chris half Mexican or Native American? His mother is not white. It would explain his ability to tan so well, and the shape of his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 256November 30, 2018 7:00 AM

Why on earth didn't the investigators have Chris face the camera instead of having his back to the camera?!

by Anonymousreply 257November 30, 2018 7:45 AM

R256 Chirs was born in Oklahoma. It's possible that his mother and/or his dad has native american blood.

by Anonymousreply 258November 30, 2018 7:47 AM

The police interview tapes are seriously out of sync. You'd think that the news station video editors would have pulled them into sync before broadcasting.

by Anonymousreply 259November 30, 2018 8:00 AM

Hmm, Chris looks like a regular olā€™ white dude to me.

by Anonymousreply 260November 30, 2018 8:00 AM

Apparently some people don't know that our faces aren't symmetrical. the composite picture doesn't line up because our faces don't in real life.

by Anonymousreply 261November 30, 2018 8:06 AM

YOU PEOPLE WILL ALL BURN IN HELL

by Anonymousreply 262November 30, 2018 8:40 AM

I just wrote to Scott Peterson, now I'm going to write Chris.

by Anonymousreply 263November 30, 2018 9:51 AM

Chilling that Chris' father is so compassionate with him in those confession videos.

My father would have beat the shit out of me on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 264November 30, 2018 10:58 AM

R262, fortunately for you and your judgmental ass, thereā€™s no hell.

R264, I believe that the role of disciplinarian was that of Chrisā€™ mother, which is why he specifically asked for his father, not his mom. Also, the father was probably terrified. I know I would be. He just killed his entire family. Heā€™s not the sweet, gentle man everyone believed him to be.

One last thing: itā€™s almost unbelievable to me that the young lady who met him on Tinder, took him back to her apartment after knowing him for a total of what, an hour, at most??? Who does that? He could have really hurt her. People continuously prove themselves to have little thought for self preservation. WOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 265November 30, 2018 11:56 AM

[quote]r265 One last thing: itā€™s almost unbelievable to me that the young lady who met him on Tinder, took him back to her apartment after knowing him for a total of what, an hour, at most??? Who does that?

Um.....a [italic]few[/italic] people here?

by Anonymousreply 266November 30, 2018 12:10 PM

R265 Shannon Beador.

by Anonymousreply 267November 30, 2018 12:31 PM

Why is no one talking about his gay lover

by Anonymousreply 268November 30, 2018 12:34 PM

Maybe itā€™s different for a man and woman, where there might be a physical power imbalance, but obviously I have guys over 3-4 times a week Iā€™ve never met before (or go to their places if also in Hellā€™s Kitchen).

Thatā€™s just how you have sex nowadays. Thatā€™s what screening on an app is for.

by Anonymousreply 269November 30, 2018 12:39 PM

R268 enough about the gay "lover". He's been revealed to be a mentally-diaturbed fraud.

by Anonymousreply 270November 30, 2018 12:49 PM

R265 you must not have kids.

by Anonymousreply 271November 30, 2018 12:50 PM

Chris' dad is devastated. But he wants to know the truth. Like the interrogating police officer's, he's withholding any judgment and hiding any negative reactions so that Chris will keep talking and they'll get to the truth.

by Anonymousreply 272November 30, 2018 1:05 PM

I still can't hate him

by Anonymousreply 273November 30, 2018 1:10 PM

R271, Iā€™m a woman. Iā€™d never have a stranger come over for sex, because Iā€™m not as strong as s man, and can obviously be raped or murdered.

Thereā€™s no way a woman weighing 120 lbs or less, is going to successfully defend herself against man who decides he wants to rape and/or kill her.

Iā€™m sure there are women out there who are fine with this idea, but personally, I am not.

by Anonymousreply 274November 30, 2018 1:12 PM

"Inside Edition" had a report on Chris and mentioned that he's receiving numerous letters from "admirers".

by Anonymousreply 275November 30, 2018 1:14 PM

I wonder what he think of gay people

by Anonymousreply 276November 30, 2018 1:16 PM

Was he homophobia

by Anonymousreply 277November 30, 2018 1:17 PM

NK spent 2 hours googling wedding dresses. Ok, so far she's just stupid and vain.

But.

During that same period surfing the net, she googled Amber Frey's book deals and net worth. A full week before CW killed Shanann and the girls.

So she knew.

Why is she getting off scott free?

by Anonymousreply 278November 30, 2018 1:26 PM

You people are sick. Chris isn't even exceptionally good looking. Had he not murdered two children and just been a regular guy you all be ignoring. But because he's a child killer none of you can control your thirst. Get therapy.

by Anonymousreply 279November 30, 2018 1:28 PM

R278, thatā€™s not true. God, youā€™re sick.

by Anonymousreply 280November 30, 2018 1:29 PM

I feel bad for him seriously

by Anonymousreply 281November 30, 2018 1:32 PM

R65, as described, your friend is a hypochondriac. Those behaviors have nothing to do with Munchhausen which is a disease by proxy. That is, it is the infliction of medical harm on others in order to generate interest in and sympathy for the alleged caretaker who is actually the perpetrator.

by Anonymousreply 282November 30, 2018 1:33 PM

R256, dick is dick, baby. He's moderately attractive. Scratch that itch.

by Anonymousreply 283November 30, 2018 1:36 PM

I don't trust the mistress but according to the documents it wasn't until August 19, after his arrest, that she searched for the Amber Frey stuff, which included "did people hate Amber Frey" lol. I can see an "innocent" if selfish person searching for the book deal and net worth stuff if Google filled it into the search bar they like they sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 284November 30, 2018 1:37 PM

Just because he is not "that attractive " in your opinion, doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve our sympathy

by Anonymousreply 285November 30, 2018 1:40 PM

This isn't sympathy R285. This is a sick obsession with a child murderer.

by Anonymousreply 286November 30, 2018 1:42 PM

Which one of you is Eddy, the 17-year-old self-loathing future English major who asks Chris if he is "against homosexuals"? "If you are that's totally okay! You have every right to have an opinion!" Go die, Eddy

by Anonymousreply 287November 30, 2018 1:43 PM

I don't think he is a child murderer

by Anonymousreply 288November 30, 2018 1:43 PM

Clutch those shitty fake pearls Frau at r286! Harder, harder! Hopefully you will strangle yourself.

by Anonymousreply 289November 30, 2018 1:46 PM

I see him as a child liberator, freeing those girls from the miserable clutches of their mother. Theyā€™d probably been begging him to do it since they learned to talk.

by Anonymousreply 290November 30, 2018 1:47 PM

So how many of you here are still fascinated with the fact that Chris saw the annihilation-of his family, as a reasonable and viable option?

I am genuinely still puzzled. After weeks and weeks of discussion, this is still my question. How on earth did this man think that this was his way out???

My god. How can anyone be that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 291November 30, 2018 1:49 PM

Yeah that's why I'm confused. None of these is making sense to me. Something is not right, I think he is innocent

by Anonymousreply 292November 30, 2018 1:50 PM

I don't agree with life sentences. 20 years should be maximum

by Anonymousreply 293November 30, 2018 1:53 PM

R282, Munchhausens is when you do it to yourself. Munchhausens by Proxy is when you do it to someone else in your care, like a child or elder.

by Anonymousreply 294November 30, 2018 1:54 PM

Anyone else feel bad for Chris?

by Anonymousreply 295November 30, 2018 1:58 PM

I feel bad for the kids. Shannan sounds like someone who could even make the Dalai Lama himself choke a bitch in a fit of murderous rage.

by Anonymousreply 296November 30, 2018 2:03 PM

[quote]During that same period surfing the net, she googled Amber Frey's book deals and net worth. A full week before CW killed Shanann and the girls.

No, dumbass, it was a week AFTER.

by Anonymousreply 297November 30, 2018 2:07 PM

Radaronline has a story about a fat blob named Amanda McMahon who had a 6-week long fling with CW. They met on tinder. She said he was into rape fantasies involving choking her from behind and anal sex.

I am wondering if this was something he and Shanann did and if that is why there was no struggle from Shanann. By the time she realized this was not the usual game, it was too late.

He should have let the kids live. Then he could just claim Shanann died unexpectedly in a sex game.

by Anonymousreply 298November 30, 2018 2:08 PM

Wow, good call there. R298 And as you say, if he only had let the kids live. Sex game gone wrong. Reasonable doubt, etc. He is too stupid to live on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 299November 30, 2018 2:13 PM

Shan'ann shouldn't have left him to go to NC for several months this past summer. He had the whole house to himself and 100% freedom. It gave him a taste of what it would be like if she and the kids were gone permanently. I think he missed his temporary bachelor life when they came back.

by Anonymousreply 300November 30, 2018 2:15 PM

I always thought The members of The Chris Watts Fan Club were off their rockers but to think his new mug shot was doctored to make him less attractive is beyond crazy.

by Anonymousreply 301November 30, 2018 2:16 PM

Haters saying that he is not attractive anymore is so sad. Like it doesn't matter if he is not attractive. I still feel so bad for him

by Anonymousreply 302November 30, 2018 2:19 PM

Well, r302 it isn't to me so much that he isn't hot anymore, he looks like a COMPLETELY different person. It is creepy as fuck. 15 pounds thanks to carbs isn't going to widen one's face like that. He really does look like an accountant from Akron. Maybe he was one all along. *cue Twilight Zone music*

by Anonymousreply 303November 30, 2018 2:28 PM

I can't tell what datalounge users really think about Christopher

by Anonymousreply 304November 30, 2018 2:36 PM

Not creepy that he kills kids R303, just that he lost his beard. Something is wrong with you

by Anonymousreply 305November 30, 2018 2:41 PM

FRAU ALERT AT R305

by Anonymousreply 306November 30, 2018 2:44 PM

He's not so hot without the beard.

by Anonymousreply 307November 30, 2018 2:45 PM

Whole heap of mad people in clean clothes on this thread. " Cocky born everyday" was the parable my grandmother gave to me when I was caught up in "situations" with a man that was problematic, if hot.

I feel no way on passing on that parable to the no standard having fellas on here. For the love of Helen Keller, Chris Watts epitomised AWG in both his fat and slimmer incarnations. He looks dead stamp of his father who in no time in his life was a stunner. That's the reason why Daddy Watts married himself to a narcissistic harridan who both he and Chris ( and probably the scapegoat child of a daughter) are scared of, who could probably fuck like a champion in her time, but is horrible as fuck. Chris and his non personality having self married himself to a more benign version of Momma and Momma in her "thief nuh like see next thief with long bag" permanent state of mind, hated her on hearing about her, much less sight. And of course, Daddy, Chris and his sister fell in line.

This may be a case of "blame the woman", but you are all looking at the wrong one. It's Momma, flat eyed with self conviction , but with no mental means to recognise that she sounds off key, so can't regulate her persona into something "passable" within the very large paradigm that is "normal". And Daddy needs a cuff in the noggin for being a life long drip who failed to protect his children to the point that one of these unprotected kids ended up murdering his family, premeditated , as a means to "start over". It's Daddy not divorcing the abusive mother and Chris learning the lack of negotiating , responsibility/self love skills that constitute adulthood, plus projected women hatred from his mother and probably to his mother why he is in chokey (no pun) now.

I feel that the authorities are releasing all the tea on Chris Watts to put his crazy mother in her place. Whether we like them or not, your average law enforcer knows more about psychology and sociology than the average psychotherapist and sociologist. They know the provenance of Watts fuckry and in lieu of it not being a crime to be non criminally Personality Disordered, they are doing the next best thing to arresting the bitch of a mother and shaming the drip of a father who probably have been in the process of convoluting all over North Carolina about their "wronged son".

Some people you can't pray or sorry for. It will only make them worse.

by Anonymousreply 308November 30, 2018 2:53 PM

He was hot for about two seconds when he was tan and shirtless mowing their postage-stamp-sized backyard. He was boring and bland and corny and had TERRIBLE taste in clothing.

I feel sorry for him in that his mother is a horrorshow and that dynamic set him up for a lifetime of misery. I do not feel bad that he killed his kids instead of leaving them.

Thatā€™s my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 309November 30, 2018 2:57 PM

Many on this thread must have hybristophilia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 30, 2018 2:58 PM

We need a medic for r308 STAT

by Anonymousreply 311November 30, 2018 2:58 PM

R256 Chris Watts looks central European to me. He also could be Scandinavian or Nordic, since despite what people think the majority of people from these regions of Europe do not all have blonde hair and blue eyes.

He does not look Native American or Latino at all.

by Anonymousreply 312November 30, 2018 3:21 PM

He killed them with his bare hands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313November 30, 2018 3:22 PM

It's such a turn on that he could look into his own childrens faces and murder them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314November 30, 2018 3:24 PM

Can you please translate your post R308? We can blame Chris' parents, Shananna and her parents all we want but Chris made the cowardly and selfish choice to murder his wife and kids. I hope he likes being a prison punk turned out to lots of men.

by Anonymousreply 315November 30, 2018 3:25 PM

R314 now that is fucked up. I hope you are trolling.

by Anonymousreply 316November 30, 2018 3:26 PM

I think Jesus asked Chris to do it because they needed two child angels to handle all the starving and dying children in Yemen. Shan'nan worships Moloch so of course she didn't want the kids to go with Jesus. That's why Chris had to stop her and her horned God. Now Shan'nan is in Moloch's eternal vat of molten gold, and the two kids are freeing babies' spirits from their decaying corpses in Yemen. Chris did what was right, but the Powers That Be that also worship Moloch and his plumed appendages were angry with him for that, which is why he ended up taking the fall.

by Anonymousreply 317November 30, 2018 3:43 PM

Ooof! Those poor little girls were rather unfortunate looking,werent they ? The oldest one looked exactly like her father,eerily so. Maybe when he was killing her he was actually killing himself too.

by Anonymousreply 318November 30, 2018 4:15 PM

WTF is wrong with people on this thread? I hope most of them (or is it just one person) is just trolling. First, is he really that good looking that you'd excuse what he's done? Does his evil side make him more attractive to you? I don't get it. Even if you think he is attractive, his internal repulsiveness should erode any type of attraction you feel towards him at all.

by Anonymousreply 319November 30, 2018 5:06 PM

R318, geez...they were toddlers, and their features were barely developing. Over time (had they been allowed more time), they probably would have grown to resemble their mother more.

by Anonymousreply 320November 30, 2018 5:12 PM

Ew, let's hope not. The mother looked like an uneducated hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 321November 30, 2018 5:18 PM

What a nightmare. Shanann (though an annoying figure herself) took a chance on this schlub. She gave him a family, and she built him into a physically stronger, more attractive man. Of course, she did it for the wrong reasons, She wanted a trophy that she could brag about when she promoted herself (and her business) on social media. But non-the-less, she helped him achieve a goal that had always been out of his reach. And he used his newfound attractiveness to cheat on here. If he had simply divorced her and left with another woman, I probably could not have too much fault with him, had he continued to support his kids financially and emotionally.

Maybe he was so confident he thought he could get rid of the family, get sympathy (instead of judgment) from family, friends, coworkers, and the public, and fool the police. What a stupid monster.

by Anonymousreply 322November 30, 2018 5:20 PM

What a nightmare. Shanann (though an annoying figure herself) took a chance on this schlub. She gave him a family, and she built him into a physically stronger, more attractive man. Of course, she did it for the wrong reasons, She wanted a trophy that she could brag about when she promoted herself (and her business) on social media. But non-the-less, she helped him achieve a goal that had always been out of his reach. And he used his newfound attractiveness to cheat on here. If he had simply divorced her and left with another woman, I probably could not have too much fault with him, had he continued to support his kids financially and emotionally.

Maybe he was so confident he thought he could get rid of the family, get sympathy (instead of judgment) from family, friends, coworkers, and the public, and fool the police. What a stupid monster.

by Anonymousreply 323November 30, 2018 5:20 PM

R321, you sound like a 13-year-old girl. Shanann might not be your taste, but she was conventionally attractive, or she would never have been allowed to be such a public face of the "thrive" brand, nor would she have been an "adult dancer" when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 324November 30, 2018 5:22 PM

R319, most of the people on this thread are trolling. And personally, Iā€™ve never found Watts to be attractive. Had he never murdered his children, or his wife, I still wouldnā€™t find him attractive.

Donā€™t get too caught up in these remarks praising or defending Chris. Most of the remarks arenā€™t genuine, and many are supposed to be funny. Unfortunately, DL is full of people who oftentimes arenā€™t funny. Some really are, but most? Nope.

Also, most comments are made by people who havenā€™t read through the two document dumps. Those who have, understand that Chris Watts is a monster, who planned and premeditated the murders of his wife and children.

by Anonymousreply 325November 30, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote] Thereā€™s no way a woman weighing [bold] 120 lbs or less,[/bold] is going to successfully defend herself against man who decides he wants to rape and/or kill her.

It's the 120 pound ( beautiful without makeup, fillers or plastic surgery) * Uber Frau, everyone!

What a heartless Frau! Shannon was 140 + lbs. Is this bitch saying Shan'ann deserved to die because due to her weight she could "successfully" fight him off??

* Offline = ugly as a baboon's ass and pushing 220 lbs, of course.

by Anonymousreply 326November 30, 2018 5:28 PM

R322, if it hadnā€™t been Shanann, some other bossy woman would have snapped him up and done the same. He liked that kind of dynamic. Totally featureless lump of clay waiting for someone to make him into something. He wouldnā€™t want someone laissez-faire like me.

Although I donā€™t think he would have turned into a killer necessarily. I think it was a perfect storm of circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 327November 30, 2018 5:28 PM

r324 bitch, anyone with $40 can be a "public face of the Thrive brand". It's a multilevel marketing network, which is basically a legal Ponzi scheme for dullards who can't do maths.

by Anonymousreply 328November 30, 2018 5:33 PM

Did anyone else listen to the full Nichol Kessinger interview?

What a burnt out, druggie, guilty whore. I think she was in on it.

Cops probably let her go because she sucked or took it up the ass in exchange for freedom.

by Anonymousreply 329November 30, 2018 5:43 PM

R329, I haven been able to, but later... I canā€™t wait.

by Anonymousreply 330November 30, 2018 5:57 PM

R324, is that true? She was a dancer? That would explain the house in NC.

She was attractive enough. Sheā€™s the ā€œhot in Clevelandā€ type. More attractive than the Thrive losers, but sheā€™d fade into the scenery in LA or NY.

by Anonymousreply 331November 30, 2018 5:59 PM

Iā€™m here for the financial and medical records. Which may be all scammerish and explain everything.

Still unknown is how Chris Watts was able to buy the Frederick house as a married man, with so little down and outstanding debt, and then add Shanā€™ann a month later via Quit Claim for Joint Tenancy.

Still unknown is why they filed for BK and ruined their credit, making it difficult to rent and were stuck in that albatross house, when they couldā€™ve sold it and paid their creditors before resorting to BK. Weirdly, Shanannā€™s parents sold their stuff, moved in, and also filed BK the same year, 2015. My gosh they moved in for over a year. That shouldā€™ve been a sign to bolt.

Poor Cindy and Ronnie Watts - I believe they were aghast at their quiet, hard-working son hooking up with this woman, who transferred her financial and medical histrionics onto him, and isolated him. He was trapped. I want to hear their side of the story. ā€œShanā€™ann happened!ā€

by Anonymousreply 332November 30, 2018 6:14 PM

[quote]I can't tell what datalounge users really think about Christopher

Tip: We amuse ourselves playing games of 'I Win Biggest Cunt of the Day!'

by Anonymousreply 333November 30, 2018 7:18 PM

Um, Shanann just got an Amazon box with a book inside She never had a chance to get it out of the box. Canā€™t remember the title.

by Anonymousreply 334November 30, 2018 7:28 PM

r331 There was no evidence of her being an adult dancer, that was some websleuth frau that saw a pic of her and her friends at a Thrive party and misread a caption to mean they had worked as exotic dancers. She got her money from embezzling with her tire boss, that's what caused her fallout with Chris' cousin's wife and probably why his family hated her.

by Anonymousreply 335November 30, 2018 7:40 PM

Chris was attractive for about twenty seconds but as soon as he opened his mouth in those vids you could see the evidence of his wheels spinning and his trying too hard, I would have clocked him for a loser immediately. Nichol looks like a fucking Manson chick or Ted Bundy victim. How convenient she kept her lunch in the room where all the boys hung out, she was tooling for a dude.

by Anonymousreply 336November 30, 2018 7:44 PM

R332, Iā€™m with you. I cannot understand their finances. How does someone get multiple credit cards two years after a bankruptcy? I understand a mortgage, because thereā€™s a house to seize if they donā€™t pay. Why would Nordstromā€™s give those deadbeats unsecured credit?

People chopped my head off when i said it on FB, but isnā€™t it a little teensy but possible that they used the girlsā€™ SS#s to get new lines of credit? Itā€™s a perennial topic on Redditā€™s personal finance sub, young people discovering that their parents have stolen their Social Security numbers to get credit. Donā€™t ask me how it works, but these scammy assholes do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337November 30, 2018 7:47 PM

R337 it is possible she used her childrens', Chris', or her relative's SSN and information to get credit cards.

by Anonymousreply 338November 30, 2018 8:06 PM

My parents did not prepare for the financials of adulthood at ALL, but at least they never fucked me THAT way.

by Anonymousreply 339November 30, 2018 8:25 PM

Well I hope she enjoyed one more pair of tacky shoes, garish lipgloss, etc. since her kids never grew up to use their own SSNs.

by Anonymousreply 340November 30, 2018 8:32 PM

The saddest part about this all, aside from the murders of the wife and kids, is that Watts most likely perceived his actions to be noble, and romantic.

In his mind, these murders were a tribute to his mistress, showing that not only would he leave his family behind for her, he would actually kill for her.

Had Watts gotten away with this, and ended up with Nichol, he would have murdered Nichol the minute she tired of him, and wanted to move on.

by Anonymousreply 341November 30, 2018 9:35 PM

If he'd gotten away with it, these would be the most incompetent cops on the planet

by Anonymousreply 342November 30, 2018 9:50 PM

Oh please. It WAS noble and romantic of him. He loved her and had to get rid of Shan'nan to stop her from hurting his precious babies. When he told Shan'nan he was leaving, she smothered the children, and he killed her in grief and rage. He did the honorable thing by telling her to her face instead of over a text, and she went insane.

by Anonymousreply 343November 30, 2018 10:04 PM

[quote]r320 geez...they were toddlers, and their features were barely developing.

If all toddlers are so fugly, where did pictures of THESE two enchanting little creatures come from?

Answer THAT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344November 30, 2018 10:17 PM

Noble and Romantic R341 and R343? Yeah maybe if you are a sociopath like Chris Watts.

Everyone else here knows Chris is human scum who is a psychopath or sociopath, and he planned the murders for awhile.

It's too bad Shannan didn't see the warning signs/red flags like not leaving with the kids and her unborn son when she found out Chris was banging some cunty conniving whores on the side. Whoever told her to stay or that their marriage-to friends and other outsiders was perfect needs to be bitch slapped for not telling her the truth, and telling her to leave, go to a safe place, and get a divorce.

No Shannan was not perfect but she and the kids didn't deserve to be murdered.

I asked a doctor that I know about Chris and Shananan's kids being unhealthy and was told how for young children they are fat, so maybe that is it?

by Anonymousreply 345November 30, 2018 10:21 PM

r345 you are literally killing Shan'nan by refusing to type her name the way she preferred.

by Anonymousreply 346November 30, 2018 10:51 PM

The little girls, in all the photos, really looked so happy. Children aren't good at hiding their feelings... you may see a kid smile, but their eyes show the sadness, if unhappy. They looked vibrant, always smiling and laughing. I'm sure they really loved their "father" (hate to use that.. a true monster). I can't imagine what they thought or felt as the monster was smothering them to death. "Why daddy?? What did I do??" It's the ultimate betrayal of someone you love, who supposedly loves and takes care of you. I really feel bad for the the two girls. They are the true innocents in this horror.

by Anonymousreply 347November 30, 2018 10:54 PM

r347 that's because they were mentally retarded. They were happy about everything, even when Shan'nan was smothering them.

by Anonymousreply 348November 30, 2018 10:55 PM

Okay, obviously Mr. Watts is ultimately responsible for these murders. That is why he is in prison.

But things don't usually happen in life for just ONE reason - - life is multi faceted. When there's a breakup, it's not usually due to ONE event. When someone's fired, there's usually a series of events that lead up to that.

The mishandled finances in that family seem to be a big contributor to the escalating tension. Shan'ann texted a friend, "I can't support three kids alone in Colorado." SO MOVE OUT OF COLORADO! Or don't have THREE KIDS! She was so intent on over spending and manipulating a "successful" facade for the public that it SURELY blinded her to other things that were unstable in the marriage, and her husband.

I was told once that 80 or 90% of suicides in the U.S. are over finances. People just feel they cannot dig themselves out of the debt they've got themselves into, or see a way to make enough money to fund their dreams (let alone health care). If the Wattses had a much more modest home, with two REAL incomes and fewer kids, it would have been so much easier to arrange a divorce without either side freaking out about how to fund it, and how it would utterly decimate their lives financially.

by Anonymousreply 349November 30, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote]r346 you are literally killing [bold]Shan'nan[/bold] by refusing to type her name the way she preferred.

It's SHAN'ANN!

The way to remember is to picture the traditional "Ann" as the second part. All the stupid over stuff goes in front, divided from plain old Ann by an apostrophe. (And like with normal names -- cough cough -- only the first letter is capitalized.)

by Anonymousreply 350November 30, 2018 11:01 PM

Re: r349

For instance, when I was growing up, one of my mom's friends was a single mother with 4 boys. (I don't know if she was a widow or a divorcee or what.) We used to go to a huge potluck Thanksgiving there that was always super fun.

They lived in a 2 bedroom house. The mom had 1 room, the 4 boys all shared the bigger bedroom with a bed in each corner. THEY WERE FINE! There were charts on the refridgerator listing weekly rotating chores, as well as which pair of kids was making dinner that night, which pair was doing the clean up, etc. The weekly menu was charted, too: Mon - Mac and Cheese, Tues - Hamburgers, Wednesday - Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, Thursday - Fish Sticks, etc.

When you don't have a lot of money, you have tio run your household like a business, or you'll either suffer or GO UNDER.

by Anonymousreply 351November 30, 2018 11:12 PM

Amen R343

He could have been a bitch about it and instead of telling her to her face, he could have left her a Post-it note.

by Anonymousreply 352November 30, 2018 11:22 PM

I agree r351, but in our culture we no longer take pride in THRIFT. We donā€™t socially reward people who live well within their means and arenā€™t materialistic. There is literally no existing role model for people to aspire to in terms of being financially responsible. I say this as someone who is fairly comfortable financially and I live in a wealthy suburb, but struggled quite a bit in my youth and childhood.

For instance, where I live NO ONE mows their own grass even though most of the lots are a measly 1/4 acre. Many donā€™t shovel their own snow or do ANY yard work at all. Itā€™s a status thing, sure, many just pay people because they can afford to, but I guarantee others pay for it because they donā€™t want their neighbors to see them doing their own yard work! Most people here have cleaning people (I go through phases depending on my work schedule of hiring cleaning people to help). All have brand new cars blahblahblah. It would be shocking if your child actually had to share a room in this neighborhood!!!

I agree with you 100% r351. Iā€™m just saying that the peer pressure to keep up with the Joneses is very real, and people who live within their means are looked down upon, especially by women. So one has to have the character and self-esteem to make spending choices that are humble, thrifty, and smart, and not compare oneself to what you see around you or on TV. Iā€™m at an age now where I take pleasure in finding new ways to save money, I get pretty creative.

This couple had no idea of the concept of spending less than you make. Thatā€™s how you get ahead, period. Less out, more in. Itā€™s that simple.

by Anonymousreply 353November 30, 2018 11:25 PM

[quote]r353 One has to have the character and self-esteem to make spending choices that are humble, thrifty, and smart, and not compare oneself to what you see around you or on TV....This couple had no idea of the concept of spending less than you make. Thatā€™s how you get ahead, period. Less out, more in. Itā€™s that simple.

One is actually preparing children for a happier, more self-sustaining life by teaching them how to take care of themselves economically. They needn't go to school with holes in their shoes, but if they understand how to build a wardrobe out of basics and how to recycle by incorporating hand-me-downs, it opens up a thinking that will hopefully keep them away from feeling they constantly need new things. And how to care for what they have.

by Anonymousreply 354November 30, 2018 11:36 PM

PS: And if they want something extra like a second party dress, they can do some sort of extra work to figure out how to save for it.

by Anonymousreply 355November 30, 2018 11:38 PM

I broke down and watched some of her videos last night. What a shame no one gave a shit about her thrivin' life when she was alive and could have used the money. She used the word "amazing" way too much, she could have done with a thesaurus and a thickening shampoo. Chris was a once fat, always doofy dork that didn't know how to think things through and his mom is an utter p.o.s to do anything but shun him and commit hari kiri like a self respecting Asian parent of a murderer would do. Too bad Chris and Shan'ann had to collide, they would have been better off alone.

by Anonymousreply 356December 1, 2018 1:20 AM

R354, did you see how many pairs of shoes were on the shelves Shanannā€™s dad made? There were at least a dozen. For a toddler. When my eldest was born she was the first grandchild and niece in the family. I didnā€™t buy her a stitch of clothing for close to a decade because the female relatives fell all over themselves buying her outfits. And never did she have that many pairs of shoes.

Thatā€™s the kind of shit.

And let me tell you about kids. They will often want to wear the same pair of sneakers or boots until they fall apart, they donā€™t give a shit if they have three pairs or thirty.

by Anonymousreply 357December 1, 2018 3:03 AM

R349, she probably wouldnā€™t have been able to leave CO with the kids without Chrisā€™s consent. And he wasnā€™t going anywhere because he had a real job there, and wouldnā€™t have wanted to leave Nasty Nikki.

She could have done it. She just didnā€™t want to scrimp and budget the way every other fucking single mother does. My father was a deadbeat. My husbandā€™s father was a deadbeat. My mother didnā€™t get her fucking NAILS done every two weeks because she was cleaning other peopleā€™s houses. Oh well. Thatā€™s what you do. You give up the luxuries and toss your ego when times get tough.

Sorry. I get worked up about this stuff. She didnā€™t deserve to die like that, regardless of how greedy she was.

by Anonymousreply 358December 1, 2018 3:13 AM

[quote]r358 she probably wouldnā€™t have been able to leave CO with the kids without Chrisā€™s consent. And he wasnā€™t going anywhere because he had a real job there, and wouldnā€™t have wanted to leave Nasty Nikki.

I'm imagine Chris would have gladly signed over full custody to Shan'ann so he could get on with his new life. He certainly enjoyed himself when they were all out of town.

by Anonymousreply 359December 1, 2018 3:37 AM

The Hot Mess Life Coach is drinking alone and live streaming from Atlantic City if you need a train wreck to watch on your Friday night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 1, 2018 4:41 AM

R312, of course he's part Native American. He's from NC!

by Anonymousreply 361December 1, 2018 4:45 AM

R308 NAILED IT!

by Anonymousreply 362December 1, 2018 4:51 AM

R298, if you figured that out all by yourself..congratulations. Brilliant sleuthing! Not once have I seen that spoken or written anywhere.

WW

That's the answer. Right there.

298 gets the gold! Only on DL ā™”

by Anonymousreply 363December 1, 2018 4:58 AM

R360, thread high jack with that "high entertainment". Embarrassing!

Did someone start a thread on this vulgar vlogger? If so, a link would be appreciated

by Anonymousreply 364December 1, 2018 5:49 AM

Chris was not attractive at all until he got fit. It's clear when he became attractive to women he got some confidence that made him seek outside "fun".

by Anonymousreply 365December 1, 2018 5:55 AM

[quote]r364 Did someone start a thread on this vulgar vlogger? If so, a link would be appreciated

No, she has no thread to call her own. This is her place. She's just been sprinkled throughout many of the Watts threads, as she's a boisterous youtube commentator on the case.

You can look for her youtube channel under ASK GOLIGHTLY.

by Anonymousreply 366December 1, 2018 5:58 AM

I havnt kept up with this since thread 9 ,are there nudes? Was the ugly big lipped gay side piece a fake?

by Anonymousreply 367December 1, 2018 5:59 AM

for a shy quiet guy this dude he got crazy and horny the minute he looked presentable.

by Anonymousreply 368December 1, 2018 6:02 AM

[quote]r367 I havnt kept up with this since thread 9 ,are there nudes? Was the ugly big lipped gay side piece a fake?

No nudes. Word is there was a brief male hookup named Trent...but it was NOT that puffy Trent Bolte who tried to seize the spotligght.

by Anonymousreply 369December 1, 2018 6:05 AM

For fuck's sake r367 YES the freak was a fake.

by Anonymousreply 370December 1, 2018 6:06 AM

[quote]Did someone start a thread on this vulgar vlogger? If so, a link would be appreciated

That person ought to be you, R364. There's plenty of material there and she's so desperate for attention, she'd probably join the convo, so have at it.

by Anonymousreply 371December 1, 2018 6:13 AM

R357 not to mention how kids grow out of shoes and clothes extremely fast.

by Anonymousreply 372December 1, 2018 10:56 AM

If Chris Watts' cock pictures get released you just know the queens here will go absolutely batshit crazy over them!

by Anonymousreply 373December 1, 2018 10:58 AM

R361 Most European Americans even those from North Carolina, and Oklahoma do not have any Native American ancestry.

Those that do can easily verify it and trace it back to a close family member that was or is part of a tribe.

by Anonymousreply 374December 1, 2018 11:01 AM

R353, I agree with everything you wrote.

Just want to add that I take pride in being thrifty. I donā€™t drive a fancy, German car, which breaks, I used to.

I donā€™t need nor want designer handbags, nor is everything I purchase from a top name designer.

I do, however, spend decent cash on shoes, because I refuse to live in uncomfortable ones. I also have a small collection of real gold and real gemstones & pearls for my jewelry, however, I consider those to be good investments, since Iā€™ve had them for many years, & wear them on appropriate occasions. I shop this way for clothing, as well. Most of my closet is filled with well made classics. Not necessarily designer brands, but pieces that will hold up well with proper care. I do buy trendy stuff, but I buy those things at Forever 21, or somewhere comparable.

So basically, I shop with wear and tear in mind. When I spend good money on something, I do it with the intention of it lasting for quite a while, or forever.

My vehicles? Same thing. Toyota or Honda, all the way.

People can live within their means and still buy quality items. The trick is buying stuff that will still be relevant in 10, 20 years, or stuff that will last a very long time, without constantly buying new stuff.

Shanā€™ann could have easily done her nails at home. She could have gotten a Prius, and kept it for 10 to 15 years. They should have been living in a two bedroom home, and did some actual family planning, like: no more kids.

The irony in all of this is that had the divorce taken place, she would have been forced to make some decisions, like getting a full time job, and cutting back on expenses.

R345, did you actually read my post and comprehend it? No where did I state that I personally thought Chris was acting out in a noble or romantic manner. I stated that this was perhaps HIS perception.

by Anonymousreply 375December 1, 2018 11:13 AM

R375, enough with your personal frau shit. You're gonna get yourself clobbered like a baby seal in Canadaland.

by Anonymousreply 376December 1, 2018 12:40 PM

R374, just couldn't help yourself, could ya?

Umm, go look up the history of Cherokee, NC then try to come back here. Try it and your gonna get yourself clobbered like a baby seal in Canadaland.

by Anonymousreply 377December 1, 2018 12:44 PM

There are police photos of shirtless Chris, documenting any possible injuries, etc. if you guys are interested.

Iā€™d like to see a birth certificate for Shanann. Did her parents really name her that? Or was it Shannan and she got fancy with it? She also dyed her hair goth black but I think it was naturally light brown.

by Anonymousreply 378December 1, 2018 1:08 PM

Can I get DL security in here to escort this dumb frau the fuck out of here!?

R375 says:

-Just want to add that I take pride in being thrifty. I donā€™t drive a fancy, German car, which breaks, I used to."

I, I, I! No one gives a fuck about you, you, you. This isn't a tips & tricks thread on how to navigate life as an Old Guard denizen!

You have no idea as to how you're coming off in New Canaan, you silly plebe. Always invest in Italian shoes and German cars don't break. They wear down. Require regular maintenance. My Benz tuneup is never less than $2K. Sounds like you were driving an old Audi. Japanese is best economic option but it's not really like YOU have an option. You're not impressing us.

by Anonymousreply 379December 1, 2018 1:09 PM

R378, autopsy report?

by Anonymousreply 380December 1, 2018 1:11 PM

R379, Iā€™m not sure what to think of you. Youā€™re a stalker. You are also filled with lots of unfounded envy, hatred, and assumptions.

I feel sorry for you, and I also have lots of compassion for you, because you genuinely sound as if you have deeply rooted psychological issues.

by Anonymousreply 381December 1, 2018 1:25 PM

Oh R381, you're gonna have to do better than that.

Do you know what happens to at best lower middle class fraus on Datalounge?

We'll DESTROY you. It's the #1 rated pastime of DL denizens.

Security! Security!

by Anonymousreply 382December 1, 2018 1:32 PM

R382, yes. Because responding to, or stalking and posting negatively about fraus on DL, is actual, real life decimation.

JFC, you sound stupid. I know youā€™re trolling me, but fuck. Youā€™re not even good at it.

by Anonymousreply 383December 1, 2018 1:39 PM

Well, R378 you've gotta realize Shann'ann hails from Injun country. It could be a twisted take on Cheyenne. NC native? Oklahoma native, him.

The kids were part native for sure. Ask me how I know.

by Anonymousreply 384December 1, 2018 1:43 PM

R383, being a DL veteran not only am I good at it but I excel at our site wide occupational sport.

Showing ya the ropes, I am. Telling you now so we don't have to tell you later. You can log out any time you want but you can never leave. Websleuths has nothing on this place. You ain't ever going back.šŸ™‰

Bienvenue

Fuckin w/ya while waiting to see if Clementine @ R374 dares a retort cause then it'll be...

Everybody in the pool!

by Anonymousreply 385December 1, 2018 1:58 PM

So where are the shirtless and dick picks? Someone post them please, so we can appreciate daddy Chris.

by Anonymousreply 386December 1, 2018 2:11 PM

R386, people (or maybe just you) have been begging for the "pics" for three months now. It's getting so fucking old. If they existed, they'd have been posted by now.

by Anonymousreply 387December 1, 2018 2:15 PM

They are mentioned several posts up, darling cunt. The shirtless photos from the police checking for marks, for one. These images exist and have not yet been posted. And the police department was supposed to release the second batch of data which included more images, but I can't find it. So please, take your snotty ignorant attitude and ram it up your front hole.

by Anonymousreply 388December 1, 2018 2:19 PM

Hold onto your dreams, R388. One day someone will post a photo of this child-killing, middle-aged, criminally stupid, balding man's roided tiny dick.

by Anonymousreply 389December 1, 2018 2:22 PM

Because there are simply not enough dicks available to see on the Internet already...

by Anonymousreply 390December 1, 2018 2:23 PM

LOL at the R374 humblebrag and the responses to it.

Shanann had a full-time job for quite some time, doing medical data entry, or something like that. Maybe it wasn't glamorous enough for her. To me, the constant social media clawing and self-promoting seems exhausting. The constant bragging about the new cars and vacations would be awkward. But maybe she enjoyed it. Maybe it made her feel like a local celebrity. Shanann is Meghan Markle without the rich daddy to pay for college and a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 391December 1, 2018 2:26 PM

You sound very depressed and suicidal r389. Have you considered converting to the Church of Chris Watts?

by Anonymousreply 392December 1, 2018 2:28 PM

Hey R374, so we don't have to wipe the floor with you later, riddle me this.

Do these now dead (thanks Daily Mail!) North Carolina folks look white to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393December 1, 2018 2:30 PM

There's a shirtless pic of Chris and his long board shorts and fattish Shan'ann in her one piece bathing suit upthread somewhere. Chris has that body of a once fat guy and you can tell he's short. Not impressive. The best pics of him were some that Shan'ann posted of him doing push ups with those dumb thrive patches on.

by Anonymousreply 394December 1, 2018 2:35 PM

R392, no I find Chris Watts disgusting...in every way. R388 is obsessed with seeing Watt's genitals. Perhaps R388 can send a phone to an inmate to capture photos in the prison shower.

by Anonymousreply 395December 1, 2018 2:37 PM

R395 but why are you in a thread meant only for Chris Watts dick riders? Do you normally invade other people's spaces in real life? Do you feel that your opinion is simply so fascinating that everyone must hear it, no matter how little they desire to? You should get some Chris Watts dick, dear heart, it might help set you on the righteous path.

by Anonymousreply 396December 1, 2018 2:45 PM

R391 stop exposing your low station in life already. Shannana and Chicken Lips were trailer trash. What the fuck do you expect?

That's like believing the arsonist goomba brother killer de NJ from "horse country" actually boarded their own horses on their property. You won't find horses on the premises but the odds favor you just might find one of dese

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397December 1, 2018 2:51 PM

R381. That's it. Unfounded envy. The UNFOUNDED can't be stressed enough.

by Anonymousreply 398December 1, 2018 3:14 PM

Hybristophilia.

by Anonymousreply 399December 1, 2018 3:21 PM

R374, it's those WHO do

Waiting for you under the diving board in the deep

by Anonymousreply 400December 1, 2018 3:23 PM

[quote]Why is so much excruciatingly private information disclosed to the public? Texts messages between SW and her friends (incidentally revealing personal info about the latter), the mistress's search history... I understand the police needing to investigate - but releasing it to the public? I don't understand how such an invasion of privacy is justified. It's horrifying.

I thought the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 401December 1, 2018 4:05 PM

You know Shan'ann's mother has to be horribly embarrassed by all this (when she's not out trying to get book deals)

by Anonymousreply 402December 1, 2018 4:09 PM

How do we get Nichol Kessinger selected as the next Bachelorette? At the very least, she needs to be on The Bachelor.

Do we start a write-in campaign? Does anyone here know Chris Harrison?

by Anonymousreply 403December 1, 2018 4:31 PM

Does anyone have a functioning link to the second document dump from the DA?

by Anonymousreply 404December 1, 2018 6:29 PM

R401, establishing that there was a mistress in a case where a man kills his wife and children is Investigation 101. Itā€™s MOTIVE, and it has to be proven. Yes, the suspect was having a sexual relationship outside his marriage, and hereā€™s the proof.

This proof is then included in discovery, by the prosecution to the defense. E.g., ā€œExhibit C is the record of phone calls between the accused and the mistress. Exhibit D is text messages between the mistress and her friend, discussing sex between the accused and the mistressā€

Discovery can be made available by request under FOIA. I wouldnā€™t want a justice system where we the people cannot see the evidence used to convict a person.

It just so happened that Chris Watts pled guilty, but we still have a right to the answer to ā€œHow do we know heā€™s guilty? How do we know the right person was convicted?ā€

by Anonymousreply 405December 1, 2018 7:14 PM

That polygraph administrator, together with Chris Watts, make a team of the 2 most boring, inane really stupid-sounding people ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406December 1, 2018 7:29 PM

Oh jeeze, I am at the end of the 2nd video of his polygraph and all I am wondering is, "Why did they bother with a machine?" He is so clearly switching into liar mode. Not a convincing liar at ALL. He speeds up, his voice rises and even the sentence structure is different when he is lying.

by Anonymousreply 407December 1, 2018 7:39 PM

dead eyes on shirtless pix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408December 1, 2018 8:14 PM

Whoo! Hot! Strangling must be a great workout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409December 1, 2018 8:18 PM

Hot daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 1, 2018 8:19 PM

Why was there blood all over Shan'ann's clothes if she was strangled? Lots of blood and in the sheet she was bundled in.

by Anonymousreply 411December 1, 2018 8:21 PM

And for good measure. Anyone know what his tattoos are (aside from the tribal band he probably got when he was 18, along with a ton of others).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 1, 2018 8:21 PM

R412: the one on his back is a metallica symbol.

they paid their baby-sitter $15/hour!!!!! is that the going rate now? holy cow!

by Anonymousreply 413December 1, 2018 8:25 PM

Even when he was bigger he was still cute. Shan'ann of course still looks inbred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 1, 2018 8:29 PM

when he's taking the polygraph, even "I" am panicked for him!

by Anonymousreply 415December 1, 2018 8:39 PM

It's her mouth. Those lips make her mouth look like an open wound.

by Anonymousreply 416December 1, 2018 8:40 PM

R410 looks like he was close to hitting his body goal

by Anonymousreply 417December 1, 2018 8:44 PM

In R410, he was at his goal, namely 185 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 418December 1, 2018 8:48 PM

Casey Anthony astounded people with her compulsive lying. For years she did nothing but lie. C. Watts was commended by the polygraph administrator as being a terrible liar.

So the lesson here is: if you want to get away with annihilating your family, spend a couple of years lying first.

by Anonymousreply 419December 1, 2018 8:50 PM

[quote]That polygraph administrator, together with Chris Watts, make a team of the 2 most boring, inane really stupid-sounding people ever.

I think that polygraph administrator was a shark... the small talk was just her doing her job. I bet she was well informed about the case and well knew she was interviewing a murderer.

But one thing is for sure...Chis Watts is as dumb as a doornail.

by Anonymousreply 420December 1, 2018 8:51 PM

the only time that administrator seemed "like a shark" was when she was asking him about the baseball game. the rest of the time? They could have had a robot doing that job.

by Anonymousreply 421December 1, 2018 8:57 PM

"We know you're lying. It's like when you say to your kids 'did you write on the wall?' and they say "NO!" and you say, 'yes you did, you have marker all over your hands.'"

Um, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 422December 1, 2018 9:10 PM

Nikole and other "friends" are doing damage control. There's no way they didn't know the marriage was a horrible one and neither of them should have stayed married to each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 1, 2018 9:21 PM

This guy wasnā€™t in good shape. His abs arenā€™t even defined. He looks like a coke addict. Thin, barely any muscle tone.

He appeared to be 45, not 30.

by Anonymousreply 424December 1, 2018 9:22 PM

the really good interrogator was the man who joined Tammy, the polygraph administrator

start at the 10 minute mark of this video.

And Nikki? Total PoS. Hope she is stalked the whole rest of her life by the Union of outraged Thriving Hausfrauen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425December 1, 2018 9:24 PM

R224 umm duh Mary he used to be a fatty who was just getting in shape.

by Anonymousreply 426December 1, 2018 9:24 PM

No, I think Shan'ann made him fat. He only lost the weight when he decided he was leaving her eventually.

by Anonymousreply 427December 1, 2018 9:37 PM

Tammy, the lie detector administrator, is the one who planted the idea that Shanann did something to the kids and you, Chris, cleaned up for her.

WTF is THAT? If that was done pureposefully, to elicit a particular response from CW, that borders on entrapment.

by Anonymousreply 428December 1, 2018 9:43 PM

After all is said and done, some other loser will kill his family soon enough.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 429December 1, 2018 9:43 PM

When CW tells his dad that Shanann choked the girls, then he retaliated against her, did the words "Call Jose Baez!!!!!" not occur to ANYONE?!?!? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 430December 1, 2018 9:57 PM

He was at his heaviest when he got married to Shanann, had she not made him fat and undesirable I don't think he would have married her.

by Anonymousreply 431December 1, 2018 9:59 PM

Do we have any photos of him at NASCAR school? If he was a hunk at NASCAR school, y'all may have a point in Shanann having turned him into a fatty. Of course, if she was letting him do anal, she may have thought that would keep him.

by Anonymousreply 432December 1, 2018 10:08 PM

I think we all know Shan'ann's never let anything near her anus.

by Anonymousreply 433December 1, 2018 10:15 PM

So Chis actually thought he was going to fool the polygraph?

Or perhaps deep down he wanted to be caught....

by Anonymousreply 434December 1, 2018 10:22 PM

He was covering for someone. Or someTHING.

by Anonymousreply 435December 1, 2018 10:22 PM

R429 if heā€™s not hot and white (or light latino) the world wonā€™t care.

by Anonymousreply 436December 1, 2018 10:30 PM

I don't get your joke about Joan Baez, r430. Explain?

by Anonymousreply 437December 1, 2018 10:44 PM

Fucking investigator (in the video at the lie detector test in the video with his dad), keeps pulling the bullshit that the kids, even though THEY ARE DEAD, are suffering in the cold. You can tell even dimwitted Chris wants to scream "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!" every time that asshole detective says "Help us bring them in out of the cold."

Not EVERYONE in the world believes corpses feel or that sites of tragedies are redeemed by the placement of stuffed animals and flowers.

We have become a country of infants, at the hands of the very Frauen that are the scourge of datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 438December 1, 2018 11:00 PM

There has been a bad infestation of Frauen lately. They feel obliged to offer us their opinion on pretty much everything, complete with condescension and patronizing asides.

by Anonymousreply 439December 1, 2018 11:02 PM

I don't always go along with the plaintive cries against Frauen ---- sometimes there IS unwarranted misogyny involved.

But the fact is, we as a COUNTRY have allowed ourselves to be overcome with concern for, THE CHILDREN.

Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 440December 1, 2018 11:22 PM

R374 It is not easy verifying Native American ancestry as many NAs are not on the Dawes Rolls or in any census. Lots of marriages and home births were not recorded. The Trail of Tears forced many tribes to relocate to Oklahoma. The Dust Bowl saw many NAs move from OK to California and they assimilated.

by Anonymousreply 441December 2, 2018 1:03 AM

R412 NA tatts?

by Anonymousreply 442December 2, 2018 1:18 AM

R441, don't have time for your foolery now.

by Anonymousreply 443December 2, 2018 1:27 AM

I just listened to an excerpt of Nichol's 2nd interview w/ investigators. She's as phony as Chris Watts. Her fake crying was almost laughable, "They're so little!"

by Anonymousreply 444December 2, 2018 4:30 AM

R444 so you think she told him to do it?

by Anonymousreply 445December 2, 2018 4:33 AM

R445 I don't really know. Of all times for the police examination rooms' audio and video to be screwed up! They should have just used a smart phone camera to record Nichol or had someone run out and buy a video camera before she came in.

Chris should have been facing the camera in his interviews and the audio should have been in sync with the video.

by Anonymousreply 446December 2, 2018 5:05 AM

typo: interrogation room

Pathetic that it looked like Chris was holding in his waist in the police photos of his body. Doesn't an elongated, horizontal slash instead of a circular belly button mean that he had liposuction on his stomach?

by Anonymousreply 447December 2, 2018 5:14 AM

Tsk tsk so many bitter gay men hate the fraus because have more of a male selection lol. Of course you hate his wife because she looks like the Fraus that make fun of you....cuz all of them are the same. Lol, so fucking pathetic the lot of you are. Oh did you know the eldest child fought back? No, you go ahead and focus all of your time and attention to this fucked up bullshit lol.

by Anonymousreply 448December 2, 2018 5:34 AM

I see the incels have discovered datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 449December 2, 2018 5:39 AM

[quote]r382 Do you know what happens to at best lower middle class fraus on Datalounge? We'll DESTROY you. It's the #1 rated pastime of DL denizens.

stfu

you're an army of 1. and not even the best and brightest one, at that.

by Anonymousreply 450December 2, 2018 6:30 AM

[quote]r440 I don't always go along with the plaintive cries against Frauen ---- sometimes there IS unwarranted misogyny involved. But the fact is, we as a COUNTRY have allowed ourselves to be overcome with concern for, THE CHILDREN. Sickening.

It's true we've become needlessly child-centric, and children are suffering for it long term, but that doesn't mean dads aren't indulging their devil spawn, too.

We need to get past the trite, paranoid idea some have that Mommie's the root of all evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451December 2, 2018 6:41 AM

R451:No one said Mommy is the root of all evil.

But Infantilization of American adults? Mommy types who think baby talk and child's play are appropriate all of the time. They demand the rest of the world go along with their games. Hence, stuffed animals on the front of the Turpin family torture castle, or the watts house, or anyplace else that has gotten media coverage. Note that media attention is always part of it. Nothing lends credence to a mourner's importance , like having it broadcast to the other fraus. "Look at my pain!", they seem to say. "The cruelty going on in the outside world is so incomprehensible to a righteous, maternal type like me. Don't worry world. I will continue to nurture for the security of future generations. I am doing the hardest job in the world, you know. Have I mentioned that?"

Makes me want to puke every single time.

by Anonymousreply 452December 2, 2018 11:07 AM

Watched several of Shanann's videos on YT.

The woman was incredibly annoying and she definitely had the upper hand in the relationship. She treated Chris like he was hired help, very dismissive. Do this, get this, bring this, etc.

by Anonymousreply 453December 2, 2018 11:46 AM

The kids don't look Cherokee or native Indian, they look more like they have FAS or did not get outside much. Rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 454December 2, 2018 12:26 PM

R451 What movie is that? I want to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 455December 2, 2018 12:37 PM

R455, "The Manchurian Candidate"(1962)

by Anonymousreply 456December 2, 2018 12:42 PM

It does sound like Shan'ann's mother was pretty evil though.

by Anonymousreply 457December 2, 2018 2:10 PM

R457, the beauty of this mess is that EVERYONE is so damn unlikable. Sorry to say, I even find the kids unlikeable although I feel sorry for them and their crappy lives. Everyoneā€™s a victim, everyoneā€™s a villain.

In my mind, I have trouble differentiating the MILs because they have left identical impressions: domineering, smothering, vindictive. I just realized that Shanann could be placed in that category, too.

Believe or not, but Iā€™m a woman, and I find the intricacies of our lives so much more interesting than menā€™s. Thereā€™s not usually broad and overt violence, but subtle and vicious damage, shifting alliances, covert assassination. Itā€™s why I love Margaret Atwood so much; she understands and explores it.

by Anonymousreply 458December 2, 2018 3:25 PM

Well, looks like Chris got the ultimate revenge. Now he can sit in prison for the rest of his life. No more videos. No more crying children, no more boos babe Shanā€™ann. No more fraus, texting his wife at all hours, boring MLM vacations, or the endless supply of caffeine patches he was forced to wear 24/7. And the best part: no more work, and no more bills!

Now Chris can sleep soundly, knowing that he got rid of his family, for a two bit mistress, who claims she barely knew him, even though she spent six glorious weeks sitting on his face!

And to think, she was about to give him some anal!!!

by Anonymousreply 459December 2, 2018 4:12 PM

R458 = Secret Lesbian

by Anonymousreply 460December 2, 2018 4:15 PM

R453 a lot of high maintenance women are like this to their husbands. I have seen gay men get this way to their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 461December 2, 2018 4:30 PM

R459, was? She cleaned her ass out before Chris fucked that ass like how he pounded that coochie.

by Anonymousreply 462December 2, 2018 4:32 PM

R458, Margaret Atwood? She has been a total joke for decades unless you take way too many completely useless women's studies, and queer/gender studies classes. Atwood needs her coochie fucked and her clit licked so how about you lick her clit and rim her ass more? šŸ†šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 463December 2, 2018 4:35 PM

R459, I highly doubt Chris will live out a full life in prison, knowing how fellow inmates feel about child killers. If he's not murdered, like Jeffrey Dahmer and Whitey Bulger, he'll probably off himself, like Aaron Hernandez and Philip "Craigslist Killer" Markoff.

by Anonymousreply 464December 2, 2018 4:43 PM

R458 [quote] [bold] Believe or not, but Iā€™m a woman [/bold], and [bold] I find the intricacies of our lives so much more interesting than menā€™s [/bold]. Thereā€™s not usually broad and overt violence, but [bold] subtle and vicious damage, shifting alliances, covert assassination. [/bold]

First of all, honey, 99% of us have refined Frau - dar. We already knew you were a Frau. No need to ANNOUNCE it!

You do realize you are spouting to a largely gay MALE population? If you don't consider US " men" and/or if we are not interesting to you, GTFO our forum!

Finally, if you believe subtle and vicious damage, shifting alliances, and covert assassination are solely the tactics of WOMEN, you obviously are new to Data Lounge!

by Anonymousreply 465December 2, 2018 4:46 PM

Chris loved anal, Nichol was googling Double Penetration and Interracial threesomes, obviously he wanted to add another man to the mix. Nichol wasn't enough, but she was open to letting him fuck another man unlike Shanann. Now Chris has all the hot men he desires in prison, no more pretending for him.

by Anonymousreply 466December 2, 2018 4:46 PM

R463, youā€™re quite low class. And I am certain youā€™ve never read anything by Atwood, or by anyone else, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 467December 2, 2018 4:57 PM

Ok - wasnā€™t CW fucking a girly boy tranny with the monstrously inflated lips?? Why is no one talking about that?

by Anonymousreply 468December 2, 2018 4:58 PM

If being interested in female/female relationships makes me a ā€œsecret lesbianā€, so be it. Iā€™m also extremely interested in the Joey Comunale murder and the relationships among the men in that case, so maybe I am a big old homo and donā€™t realize it. Food for thought.

And I donā€™t consider the murder of two children and a pregnant woman strictly gay territory. Why shouldnā€™t a straight woman comment on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 469December 2, 2018 5:00 PM

The recent DL infiltration: (pictured at left, r469.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470December 2, 2018 5:04 PM

[quote] Why shouldnā€™t a straight woman comment on this thread?

Because bitch, it's [quote] strictly gay territory.

by Anonymousreply 471December 2, 2018 5:17 PM

R459 Frau pretending to be a gay man.

Thanks DL for whipping her flabby ass into shape! She crumbled.

If you can't beat em, join em - eh r459?

by Anonymousreply 472December 2, 2018 5:26 PM

How many times does this have to be repeated R468 ?

The gay lover was a fraud, a psychotic attention whore latching onto a major news story

by Anonymousreply 473December 2, 2018 6:36 PM

R467 Frau please, you know nothing about me. Go back to lipstick alley, reddit, or buzz feed.

by Anonymousreply 474December 2, 2018 6:40 PM

Isnā€™t there a lawyer on here with a Pacer account who can pull the Rzucekā€™s 2015 BK? Thatā€™s the same year the Watts did their BK. I registered but it costs $ to pull the records. Me thinks the 2015 BKs were Shanannā€™s idea.

What a trap - you destroy you and your spouseā€™s credit score for dismissal of retail and credit card crap, much of which occurred before the marriage, and lock your spouse into not being able to bolt and rent because his credit score is low. And make him work harder and harder, trying for overtime.

Sandra Rzucekā€™s letter has so many holes. Iā€™m thinking she was also duped by her factitious, and factitious-by-proxy, daughter. For years.

Cindy and Ronnie Watts were so aware of Shanannā€™s lies. (Cancer of the genitals! No invites! Gluten contamination!)

I think the whole nut incident was to further estrange Chris from his parents, as they were onto her. Plus, Shanann could claim they were unfit to babysit the kids, since it was in her mind to move back to NC and the only way they could swing a divorce was to have the grandparents watch the kids. Shanann refused to have the kids over to the Watts after the nut incident. She put ā€œa daggerā€ between Chris and his Dad over the nuts.

Yet Sandra cannot even differentiate between peanuts and tree nuts. Yet sheā€™s a heavy smoker and those kids, with all of their ā€œallergiesā€ and ā€œasthmaā€ survived her house. Most of what Sandra related in her letter was based on what Shanann told her, or bizarre observations such as the Watts hid the kids upstairs.

What a conniving woman, our Shanā€™ann was.

by Anonymousreply 475December 2, 2018 6:53 PM

Listen, cunts! Iā€™m am a FRAU, & Iā€™m not going anywhere. So get used to it, little bitches.

by Anonymousreply 476December 2, 2018 8:13 PM

I just watching the polygraph lady and the detective in the investigation room. They played him like a fiddle. They planted the seed in Chris that it was Shan-na-na who sent his kids to heaven thereby allowing him get the good guy who wanted to 'protect' his kids from her by turning and killing his wife. I'm sorry, if I saw my partner on the monitor like he said I would immediately call 911 and have them on the line while I stop the smothering by beating her ass then try to save the kids.

It is kinds fascinating to see the questioning and methods of interrogation that leads to pulling the story out of the lying S.O.B.. But how are these tapes released? Leaking. Kinda rude to leak the tapes!

by Anonymousreply 477December 2, 2018 8:28 PM

[quote] Iā€™m am a FRAU

Oh, dear! Not a literate one are you?

by Anonymousreply 478December 2, 2018 8:36 PM

Why did he not lawyer up? Totally idiotic! These interrogators are just pissing me off, they are so annoying! And that CW put up with this bullshit without a lawyer. Not the bullshit I am referring to is the way they were wheedling details out of him without legal representation. This is a death penalty caase! WTF?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 479December 2, 2018 9:05 PM

Another thing! Those videos are appallingly bad! The audio makes them all sound like they have horrifically bad lisps. There is an annoying clock ticking, and every once in a while, an electric snap noise.

WTF is wrong with the Colorado police forces? They can't do better in this day and age?

by Anonymousreply 480December 2, 2018 9:07 PM

R477, but he wasnā€™t bright enough to not be played like a fiddle.

Had CW been an intelligent man, he would have divorced his wife years ago, instead of murdering her and his children. And had he been a genius, he wouldnā€™t have married her in the first place.

CW was a man filled with self doubt and inadequacies. He believed, incorrectly, that a wife and family would fulfill him. It not only didnā€™t, it did the exact opposite. Becoming a husband and a father proved to Chris that no one or anything can actually make him happy. He, however, refused to learn that lesson, and once again, sought salvation in the arms of another woman.

Heā€™s dumb. And Iā€™m not sure that he is wired like the rest of us. I believe Chris hasnā€™t the capacity to feel empathy, remorse, regret, love, nothing.

You donā€™t have to be evil to be a person who does not process emotions appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 481December 2, 2018 9:16 PM

R262, why?

by Anonymousreply 482December 2, 2018 9:24 PM

R474, you forgot Websleuths.

We've lost the plot here.

by Anonymousreply 483December 2, 2018 9:45 PM

R454 agree. They did appear FASish. And claiming if they're NA partly, theres a dead give away in this thread above but unless these things happen to be in your field and/or present in yourself, you're not gonna catch 'em.

I offered yesterday how I know but everyone is so up their ass in here.

That's why I'm here. Block me & peruse my posts containing anthropological musings especially. Find me on Senegalese threads slapping down racists rainbow cunts here to and fro.

Frau. All welcomed. Just stick to facts. Women cunting women threads are here if you do a proper browser search. Keep it there. Had a narcissistic mother? There's a thread for that. Personality Disordered predator support? Go there. See the hit count on some of them. That's why threads get closed here. People are reading. Just not the DL style+ to color threads with subjects available to your dissent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484December 2, 2018 10:31 PM

Whaaaaaaaaa....?

by Anonymousreply 485December 2, 2018 10:35 PM

Can someone translate r484?

by Anonymousreply 486December 2, 2018 10:37 PM

R484 only makes sense to himself, which is fine. Heā€™s been writing the same dribble for years.

by Anonymousreply 487December 2, 2018 10:41 PM

R453, Shan'ann is acting like almost every single other man and woman (trans people too so you all do not feel left out), that is extremely active on social media, recording/live streaming everything all the time, and selling stuff as a shill for a MLM or pyramid scheme company like thrive. Also the making/projection of a fake reality was happening.

by Anonymousreply 488December 2, 2018 11:03 PM

R484 are you Native/first Nations? Is Chris part native or is he like Elizabeth Warren?

by Anonymousreply 489December 2, 2018 11:09 PM

I thought it came out Chris' mom was Mexican or part Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 490December 2, 2018 11:17 PM

[quote]I thought it came out Chris' mom was Mexican or part Mexican.

OMG r490, What does Chris's mom being Mexican have to do with anything?? He killed his little angels and tried to pin it on Shania!

by Anonymousreply 491December 2, 2018 11:23 PM

R491, weā€™re trying to establish where his good looks came from.

by Anonymousreply 492December 2, 2018 11:28 PM

Obviously the Colorado police were prejudiced against half-Mexican Chris and they pinned the murder of the girls on Chris, it was Shanann all along.

by Anonymousreply 493December 2, 2018 11:29 PM

Racist hillbillies! I hope someone investigates the Colorado PD.

by Anonymousreply 494December 2, 2018 11:31 PM

R488, trans ARE men and women. Tsk tsk.

by Anonymousreply 495December 3, 2018 12:09 AM

R495 eh true, but if you don't call them trans they get very angry, but are not as bad as the no gender term people at all.

by Anonymousreply 496December 3, 2018 12:18 AM

R490 this woman claims Chris Watts was born in Mexico.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497December 3, 2018 12:31 AM

[bold] weā€™re trying to establish where his good looks came from.

Oh, well, in that case, his mom must have been Mexican. His dad is white, and half-breeds, sorry, I don't know if that is the right term, are the hottest. Interracial kids are like God's photoshop.

Carry on

by Anonymousreply 498December 3, 2018 12:39 AM

R498 but in THIS case Chris Chicken Lips Watts is then God's ROUGH DRAFT

by Anonymousreply 499December 3, 2018 12:42 AM

Without man makeup (facial hair) to hide his weak features, we DO mean rough.

by Anonymousreply 500December 3, 2018 12:44 AM

He acted like an ugly guy because he IS an ugly guy

That new mug shot and people abandoned interest in him by the droves.

Not even a sliver of top lip!

by Anonymousreply 501December 3, 2018 12:47 AM

R501, that new mugshot was tampered with, it's been establish the pic was widened to ugly him up. When I I narrowed the pic and put half of it over the hot pic then you can see...that he really should keep the facial hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502December 3, 2018 12:53 AM

Are men allowed to grow facial hair in the big house?

by Anonymousreply 503December 3, 2018 12:54 AM

How the hell should I know, are you accusing me of being a repeat offender? BLOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 504December 3, 2018 12:57 AM

Thin top lip is not the end all but you need to have something to balance it.

Only fugs from fug families don't realize Watts looks like a slapped ass. The attractive people lost interest in him and moved onto Shan Watts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505December 3, 2018 12:58 AM

R503, I do wonder. Perhaps if they are required by their religion, they might be allowed. I think Muslims and Sikhs have certain religious hair rules for men.

If theyā€™re letting ā€œtranswomenā€ prisoners get hormones in prison...

by Anonymousreply 506December 3, 2018 12:58 AM

Another example.

R502, Watts doesn't require aid to be "uglied up". He's lucky he doesn't have a huge honker making it worse. NY tri-state is crawling with the double bow wow. Sometimes the Bow Wow Trifeca if they have camel eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 3, 2018 1:07 AM

Let's just hope Chris is girthy or possesses horse cock like out David Cassidy, otherwise is sinking lower than Baby Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 508December 3, 2018 1:11 AM

I believe Shan Watts was a secret alcoholić light buzzing on vodka. Spiking those shakes. Being pregnant didn't deter her. Don't make me say it. Supposedly also showed in her autopsy. And no it wasn't a medical mixup due to decomposition or we'd already be aware of toxicology results having those parameters.

by Anonymousreply 509December 3, 2018 1:13 AM

Being that Shan was most likely mixed as well being native NC an alcohol dependency is more likely.

Both S & C have a mixed NA colored iris so common trait.

by Anonymousreply 510December 3, 2018 1:28 AM

R510 there's no such thing as native American colored irises. There are native people who have all sorts of colored eyes. Same with Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 511December 3, 2018 2:02 AM

R507 are those black prison gangs?

by Anonymousreply 512December 3, 2018 2:03 AM

Yeah R497. Totally possible. He has the low cheekbones that point to Mexican or Central American phenotypes. The eyes match indigenous mix across the board.

Most people are ignorant regarding no less spotting different traits.

Here's a case that calls for requiring law enforcement types to be required at LEAST a 2 year degree.

For years police had the DNA results fine tuned from a killer's puddle of blood left in a trailer crime scene. It went unsolved for years.

The lab reported a mix of Western European and Native American or INDIGENOUS phenotype.

Well, the police were stumped. They later released these findings to the public out of desperation. Nothing.

Finally nailed him eons later from a tossed cigarette butt. Everyone was looking for a partially native or partially black guy. No one linked to the possibility of a half "spanish" guy. Indigenous includes all people of the Americas, N and S including the separate Mongolian race of Eskimos/Inuits.

Took 2 secs to pull this guy up and see all of his relatives including his Mexican mother named something like Juanita Gomez.

So many innocents could have lost their lives and maybe they did. All because of the ignorance of police officials. Expected in the general public but inexcusable in those drawing salaries as our police detectives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513December 3, 2018 2:11 AM

Come on R511, argue your case for "no such thing" as NA iris variants.

We'll be waiting for you in the deep end.

YOU won't find it by doing a simple google search so just admit your ignorance now before you drown

glub glub glubšŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 514December 3, 2018 2:15 AM

What is the obsession with these people being NA? How odd. (But in all fairness, I can easily imagine it in Chris. He has those hooded eyes.)

I want to talk about the Munchhausens some more. People on FB get so mad if anyone suggests it. Hey, I didnā€™t pull it out of thin air. Other folks see it.

by Anonymousreply 515December 3, 2018 2:29 AM

Uh R511, Mexicans ARE native you dunderheaded troll.

Next you'll be going on about how THERE ARE NO NATIVE IRISES OR EARDRUMS.

Can't you just block me & read my posts so I don't have to repeat myself to school your inferior ass?

by Anonymousreply 516December 3, 2018 2:31 AM

R515, some early in this thread accused her on MBP concerning her doing the right thing-proving the kids are indigenous mixed. No one cared to ask how we know.

by Anonymousreply 517December 3, 2018 2:35 AM

R511, not gonna find it by searching old world phenotypes. Saving you a little time googling there, buddy šŸ˜Ž

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518December 3, 2018 2:47 AM

Unlike you R511, life calls. So we'll just cut to the chase with the inevitable outcome.

Glubye, so long Clementine

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 3, 2018 2:56 AM

R516 no not all Mexicans are Mexican Native Indians. A lot are mestizo but you also have many Mexicans who are European, Asian, and even Arab.

R518 yeah and those phenotypes are based on rascism and national socialism.

by Anonymousreply 520December 3, 2018 3:15 PM

Chris Watts has a very sexy cranial structure. It speaks of his love for small children and animals. Shan'ann has the skull structure of a Peruvian sloth, known for their drunkenness and lack of morality, as well as their penchant for gangbangs.

by Anonymousreply 521December 3, 2018 4:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522December 3, 2018 9:57 PM

They all were dead 4 days later

That photo at r522 is weird as hell. Such a strange coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 523December 3, 2018 10:17 PM

From the document dump, that pic at r522 was taken from Chris' phone and sent to her, shortly after her ultrasound. I think it was a warning to her, he already said he didn't want the baby. Shanann was too busy living her fake life on social media and couldn't grasp the significance of this photo. It was not a pic that young kids would take, but she was too far in denial and would not give up the lifestyle and husband that she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 524December 3, 2018 11:16 PM

That photo always reminds me of what a sick bastard CW is.

This case really did get to me. I tried to keep it at bay, but man, am I upset that this man snuffed out two little girls that were his, for no good reason at all. Thereā€™s never a good reason to kill your kids, obviously. But I am baffled that this guy did the unthinkable, over debt, and a fling.

Unfuckingbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 525December 3, 2018 11:23 PM

It wasn't debt and a fling. It was Shan'ann. Her evil mind control spell weakened while she was away living it up with multiple sex partners in North Carolina. When she got back, she hadn't yet had time to redo the ritual before he came for her.

by Anonymousreply 526December 3, 2018 11:27 PM

Smile, youā€™re on Candid Camera!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 3, 2018 11:30 PM

He's so cute when he squirms!

by Anonymousreply 528December 3, 2018 11:32 PM

LOL, R527. He's got his hands on the top of his head like he's surrendering to the cops. He's practically begging them to arrest him. What a nincompoop.

by Anonymousreply 529December 3, 2018 11:42 PM

More squirming, and Vaseline everywhere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 3, 2018 11:42 PM

A guy can certainly work up an appetite after killing and disposing of oneā€™s family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531December 3, 2018 11:44 PM

Was someone trolling Shannan on her reddit account?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532December 3, 2018 11:48 PM

Different woman R532

by Anonymousreply 533December 3, 2018 11:50 PM

The video at r530 demonstrates via body language that the detective in the eggplant colored button down to Chrisā€™ left, is pretty convinced that Chris knows where his missing wife is.

Notice how he wonā€™t even turn his face anywhere toward Chris. His jaw is also jutting out, with his neck outstretched, which is a sign of wanting to separate from an uncomfortable environment, as well as a sign of judgement.

The fat frau in the video has her arms crossed, like Chris, but she too, refuses to directly interact with Chris, and repositions herself closely to the officer wearing the body cam.

And last, but not least, is Chris, standing with his head looking straight down at the floor, as he realizes that no one believes him. He understands that it only gets worse from this moment on. Remarkably enough, he continues to deny involvement for another few days.

by Anonymousreply 534December 3, 2018 11:55 PM

These videos also show that Chris was the type of douchey guy to walk around indoors with his sunglasses on the top of this head. He should fry.

by Anonymousreply 535December 4, 2018 12:00 AM

I do that, r535. Do you think _I_ am douchey?!

by Anonymousreply 536December 4, 2018 12:38 AM

R522 damn WTF I didn't know Watts staged and took that picture. It is weird and all the more reason Shan'ann should have taken their kids, gone somewhere safe, and filed for divorce. Why didn't her "friends" in her personal life and social media tell her to do this? Rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 537December 4, 2018 12:43 AM

R526 who did Shan'ann have sex with while visiting her parents for six weeks in NC?

by Anonymousreply 538December 4, 2018 12:46 AM

She took Instagram photos featuring several male partners during that time. I think she was flaunting it to Chris.

by Anonymousreply 539December 4, 2018 12:52 AM

I DO feel sorry for CW. I KNOWhe killed these four innocent people. It just seems an act of desperation, panic. This video is just palpably desperate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540December 4, 2018 1:01 AM

Her gut instinct probably shot up a red flag but at 34 you just don't know any better than to trust it no matter what. The fact that he sent that pic from his phone, my hair is standing on end.

It makes sense now that her loyal friend was all over that crap right quick. I'm sure her red flags shot up and motivated her into action. The creep factor is in the stratosphere. Screen writer of horror films couldn't touch that level of creep. Does anyone have a page from the doc dump which states he shot that image and when?

Diabolical

by Anonymousreply 541December 4, 2018 1:18 AM

Well, I just think it's rude to show all these personal tapes, exposing the family's business to the world! Hey, I heard the had that Echo thingy, I wonder if Alexa picked up anything? Hmm?

by Anonymousreply 542December 4, 2018 1:19 AM

Look at how the doll is wrapped up on the sofa! It isn't just placed over the doll. The head is wrapped like suffocation. The imprint around the neck as if choked. That shiz is straight up Blair Witch. I cannot get over it. In the video of the cop cam on first visit you see he left the ceiling fan running full blast to dry up the room. Wasn't the pillow case smeared with mascara and saliva? Did they find out where he did her in?

by Anonymousreply 543December 4, 2018 1:32 AM

r541 Discovery page 2107 and 2108 of the initial document dump.

by Anonymousreply 544December 4, 2018 1:41 AM

Who uploaded so many of Shanann's Facebook videos on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 545December 4, 2018 1:45 AM

So, Chris sees Shananana strangling his kids and in a rage he kills his wife? What are the odds of 1 family having 2 murderers?

by Anonymousreply 546December 4, 2018 2:55 AM

R545, our favorite xanax-loaded life coach has said Chris' sister is behind the Plunder channel.

by Anonymousreply 547December 4, 2018 4:17 AM

R543, I think Chris wa measuring out trash bags in order to assess the size needed. I also believe that he was exploring suffocation techniques, such as, suffocating the girls with the bags over their heads.

I also believe that he was exploring the technique of strangling them with the trash bags over their bodies, in order to remove all of his DNA from their bodies, and blame it in Shanā€™ann, in case he got caught.

He planned this. It was all premeditated, and he had plan a and plan b.

Chris really believed heā€™d get away with it. Never underestimate the intellect and skill of people around you. Especially people who have spent their entire career working with criminals who lie all day, everyday.

I donā€™t have one fucking iota of sympathy for him. Had he been a divorced dad, who was having a difficult time making ends meet because of child support, Iā€™d feel sorry for him. If his wife made his life a living hell due to the divorce, Iā€™d feel sorry for him. But I have no sorries or fucks to give, when a man decides to suffocate his children and his pregnant wife.

This man is nothing but a vile piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 548December 4, 2018 7:23 AM

Scott Peterson has recently admitted he killed Laci because he hated her. Hated her with white hot fury. He knew h had to kill her before she gave birth or he'd be on the hook forever.

He killed her on Christmas eve because he could not stand to even be around her another minute. Especially not for a holiday. Couldn't stand to go thru another family event. Could not stand to be with her family another minute. I am guessing this is why he does well in prison. "At least it is not the hell of Laci" he thinks.

I am guessing this happens OFTEN. It's just that final step of murder that is rare. The desire to murder is undoubtedly very very common.

by Anonymousreply 549December 4, 2018 2:28 PM

Daily Mail posted latest intake forms for Chris, as he has been transferred out of Colorado. Good news Dataloungers! CW is back to working out and has lost 30 pounds!

by Anonymousreply 550December 4, 2018 3:00 PM

Hooray!

Although that likely just means the original weigh in was botched, just like they distorted his face. It was a cheap attempt to make him seem less sexy.

by Anonymousreply 551December 4, 2018 3:05 PM

Shanann was INSANE! A total shopaholic! Look at this bullshit!

Apologies for the horrific music. Not my video!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552December 4, 2018 3:20 PM

Geez, R552. I cannot believe how much shit is in that closet! Wow!

Here are a bunch of shirtless pictures of CW.

WARNING: PICTURES OF FRAUS IN TWO PIECE BIKINIS, TOO. šŸ„ŗ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553December 4, 2018 3:28 PM

Aw he looks so cute in those pics!

The Fraus all posing in the Standard Frau Pose with hand on hip, turned to the side and head out and down, really need to go back to Barbizon for some modeling refreshers.

by Anonymousreply 554December 4, 2018 3:40 PM

The third pregnancy, combined with finances, and the mistress, did poor Shanā€™ann and her kids in.

They seemed happy before all of that. But whatever happiness CW felt, all of it was superficial. A normal person wouldnā€™t kill his wife and children, no matter how unhappy he was.

by Anonymousreply 555December 4, 2018 3:55 PM

What is that song playing in the video in r552's link? it's kind of driving me crazy.

by Anonymousreply 556December 4, 2018 4:06 PM

Is it true the Standard Frau Pose can cause fibromyalgia?

by Anonymousreply 557December 4, 2018 4:13 PM

A THRIVE patch will fix you right up, R557!

by Anonymousreply 558December 4, 2018 4:24 PM

[quote]Daily Mail posted latest intake forms for Chris, as he has been transferred out of Colorado. Good news Dataloungers! CW is back to working out and has lost 30 pounds!

Praise Jebus! I hope he is working on his Kegal exercises too!

by Anonymousreply 559December 4, 2018 5:00 PM

That video at R552 made me sad . Not just because Shannana had horrible taste either.

by Anonymousreply 560December 4, 2018 5:10 PM

R547, that's not Xanax. Her forehead has a heroin M.

by Anonymousreply 561December 4, 2018 5:34 PM

R561, whatā€™s a ā€œheroin Mā€? Iā€™m not being snotty - I donā€™t know.

by Anonymousreply 562December 4, 2018 5:44 PM

R555, I agree. It was a perfect storm.

And canā€™t anyone relate a little bit? Not to the point of murder, of course. But god that woman was a horrorshow.

People were saying that Chris was jealous that Thrive was taking Shanann away from him. GTFO. He was only resentful because it meant he spent more time taking care of the kids. He was glad she was focusing her considerable energy on some other project. As long as the kids were taken care of and the house clean, she was out of his hair.

by Anonymousreply 563December 4, 2018 5:47 PM

Like Botox of muscles between eyebrows and lower forehead common in heroin addicts. Ya see it once and you'll notice. It's a flattening effect of those muscles only. Unlike botox.

by Anonymousreply 564December 4, 2018 5:49 PM

Yeah and the house was only clean and organized on the surface for her videos. She drank, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 565December 4, 2018 5:51 PM

563, not really relate because a normal personality could rationalize with Shannon and deal with her head on.

He was a worm hiding behind her extroverted demeanor. A snake.

by Anonymousreply 566December 4, 2018 5:56 PM

What is her prescription for in that depressingly painted gypsy colored house video?

by Anonymousreply 567December 4, 2018 5:58 PM

R567, supposedly itā€™s Zofran. Prescribed for nausea during pregnancy. Some FB fraus were saying that it isnā€™t considered very safe for pregnancy, and that thereā€™s something else thatā€™s safer.

But since Shanann was using Thrive patches during pregnancy, she probably didnā€™t care.

by Anonymousreply 568December 4, 2018 6:11 PM

Holy crap is that house depressing as fuck! The paint inside and out. The light fixtures especially the stair landing one with her friend and cops. The pendants in the kitchen. Horrible. Tile back splash in kitchen. Dark furniture in bedroom. Brown front door. Cheap furniture. The staircase bannister.

Wouldn't cut it in a cottage no less that monstrosity elephant of a home.

I wouldn't be caught dead there.

by Anonymousreply 569December 4, 2018 6:12 PM

Thanks R568. The patches and the drinking!

by Anonymousreply 570December 4, 2018 6:14 PM

R565, did you see her closet? I thought it was pretty shocking. I think it reinforces how she hid things.

The state of her marriage, her ā€œillnessesā€, their finances... I agree that she had substance issues.

by Anonymousreply 571December 4, 2018 6:16 PM

571, the closet brought the razor. Cheap chinese shoes, paint, carpeting. OMG. Suicidal, that closet.

by Anonymousreply 572December 4, 2018 6:22 PM

R569, their home seemed so dark and oppressive. Of course hindsight and all that, but it was not cheerful and joyful. Where is the kidsā€™ artwork? Where are the toys?

Not sure if youā€™re familiar with the Hart Family, but the Watts home has the same vibe to me. Not a thing out of place, no sign that children live there.

by Anonymousreply 573December 4, 2018 6:22 PM

Brown dresser, blue polyester drapes and cheap standard blinds in the bedroom. I'd run screaming.

by Anonymousreply 574December 4, 2018 6:26 PM

The prescription is for a very powerful anti-emetic, normally prescribed only for chemotherapy patients. It is only prescribed to pregnant women very rarely" and given that Shanann didn't look emaciated i have to wonder: was this more Munchausen strategizing? The drug is a serotonin inhibitor (i.e., would make her depressed) and has a lengthy list of side effects. If she had a son with "problems", wouldn't that solve everything?!?! Chris would be stuck, she could be the special needs mom patron saint of LeVel, she'd probably even get free shit and a gofundme million or two.

by Anonymousreply 575December 4, 2018 6:31 PM

R573, the house was a wreck. Did you watch the same video I did?

And that song was totally horrible and inappropriate. What crazy bitch thought that was a good song to pair with a photo montage of a crime scene, where three homicides took place?

God, what a freakinā€™ nut job.

That house is one of the ugliest things Iā€™ve ever seen. That being said, it matters none. It was their home, and this woman was desperately trying to make a family with a psychopath.

IDGAF that she was nuts. She loved that creep, and she loved her kids. She was not an evil bitch. She was extremely stubborn, and scared of being alone. None of that is deserving of murder.

I wish she had gotten out beforehand. I cannot even imagine what she was thinking when he started strangling her with what they think, was a belt.

by Anonymousreply 576December 4, 2018 6:34 PM

And the belt made in China. šŸ˜¢

by Anonymousreply 577December 4, 2018 6:38 PM

Bitches in prison get pasty white and doughy.

by Anonymousreply 578December 4, 2018 6:54 PM

The cheap ass faux stone facade on the garage. The bathroom tile. BuclƩ beige polyester carpeting. Pink shocking, purple PR and lime green paint. Oy. The bathroom tile made from standard bulk home depot sourcing.

The layout alone. Bulldoze it. Sidewall in garage. A total overhaul couldn't help. Was their fireplace even functional? TJ Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods.

Don't get me wrong, the home decor section of TJ Maxx can be a treasure hunt of fine upscale goods. You're bound to score there. All of TJ Maxx houses treasures. Italian bags and silk scarves. It's just their home seems like a Marshalls from a decade ago. For instance, that black round shelving in LV, nightstand lumiere, poster bed. The chinese bags and boots in the closet.

Had a tenant who had to skip town and left pretty much that scene behind. Couldn't even sell that crap. High quantity and low quality. A curb alert wasn't unloading it all so off to charity it went. Slim pickings. A spending problem she had but nothing of resale value. SW was that type.

by Anonymousreply 579December 4, 2018 7:08 PM

That may be R579, but the real tragedy here is that his aspirational, ideal woman thought his house stunning and asked if he really wanted to leave all this behind.

by Anonymousreply 580December 4, 2018 7:16 PM

R580 not gonna dwell on what this bucket of trash people found acceptable. I hail from another world.

by Anonymousreply 581December 4, 2018 7:25 PM

Was r549 kidding? Scott is still saying he is innocent as of 2017. I wish he would admit it.

by Anonymousreply 582December 4, 2018 7:39 PM

Have his cock pics been released yet?

by Anonymousreply 583December 4, 2018 7:51 PM

R580, reading the links here early in the thread, did you see that separate 3 car garage of a shack Chris grew up in? People who grew up with nothing will only see a "big open vaulted ceiling house". They're not going to take into account the postage stamp sized front yard. The lack of space between neighboring homes. The huge vaulted empty attic. The average neighborhood out in bumfuck. That's how people on the internet give themselves away. What people find desirable and envy others of having is the barometer to gauge who you're dealing with online.

Anyone who still finds CW hot after he shaved his facial hair reveals that they themselves got hit with the ugly stick but hard.

by Anonymousreply 584December 4, 2018 7:53 PM

R575 which medication was Shan'ann taking? Did she buy it online from one of those sketchy sites that sell drugs from China, India, or Mexico that are not always the actual drug or medication they claim to be?

by Anonymousreply 585December 4, 2018 7:55 PM

R584 do you have a link or picture of the poverty house Chris grew up in, and that his parents still live in?

by Anonymousreply 586December 4, 2018 7:57 PM

Ondansetron which is also known as zofran.

by Anonymousreply 587December 4, 2018 8:04 PM

R585, hereā€™s a closer view of the photo from the discovery, house search. The prescription was filled at a CVS pharmacy.

I have no idea how she got a prescription for that stuff, because itā€™s sort of a Hail Mary drug after safer options have been exhausted. Yes, I think itā€™s in line with her Munchhausens. She canā€™t just be pregnant; she has to have a super-special pregnancy with exceptionally bad morning sickness.

(But she felt well enough to go to Arizona with her girls and go out for cocktails!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588December 4, 2018 8:08 PM

[quote]r550 Good news Dataloungers! CW is back to working out and has lost 30 pounds!

He is pulling himself together for the appeal! This is what we've been waiting for.

by Anonymousreply 589December 4, 2018 8:15 PM

Sad they show her wedding ring on the end table.

by Anonymousreply 590December 4, 2018 8:26 PM

He was having an affair with a man and woman.

by Anonymousreply 591December 4, 2018 8:26 PM

Why didnā€™t he drive back to North Carolina and leave her like a million men have done before.

by Anonymousreply 592December 4, 2018 8:28 PM

It's okay to not have grown up in a huge spacious home. It could be a three bedroom starter home by today's standards. The location and property taxes are what is indicative. Is it set back from the street? A busy heavily trafficked road or tucked away in a cul de sac? How close are the neighboring houses? There's your resale value. A good school district and a cul de sac is highly valued by families with children for obvious reasons. Is it near the water?

Did your parents pay for music lessons? Did they send you to martial arts, gymnastics or riding lessons? What kind of vacations did they splurge on? Did they pay for their children's college education free and clear? Did mom amass a treasure trove of fine jewelry? Did they buy their children decent cars? Did they belong to a yacht or country club?

A rube is not going to take these things into account when assessing someone's social standing and background. All they see is a big McMansion with lots of space and judge according to that. They're not going to know the difference between a modest ranch home one block from the water in Port Washington with sky high taxes and oak flooring or a huge contemporary McMansion without trees set out in bumfuck Pennsylvania. Rubes just see a big house.

by Anonymousreply 593December 4, 2018 8:34 PM

Sorry R588, not seeing Munchausen or MBP in this woman. Not at all. Not even malingering.

by Anonymousreply 594December 4, 2018 8:37 PM

Wow good catch on the Zofran. I wonder if she really took the pills, or if it was all for show. Nausea is generally limited to the earlier weeks.

She is so very tan in Puta Cana. Lupus sufferers arenā€™t supposed to be in the sun. Did she go to a suntan place before the trip?

And no snarkiness intended, but is her chartreuse bathing suit top padded above the wire? She was a well-endowed gal but it looks like she went further with.......the illusion.

by Anonymousreply 595December 4, 2018 8:47 PM

[quote]He is pulling himself together for the appeal! This is what we've been waiting for.

Then you'd better not let him know that an appeal is not an option after his plea deal, or he'll be packing on the pounds again.

by Anonymousreply 596December 4, 2018 8:56 PM

The peanut allergy focus is a favorite of rubes across the web. It was probably an intolerance and an attentive mother is going to put it together that nuts give her kid diarrhea or constipation. Nobody said the kid going to land in the hospital. If SW claimed peanuts made her daughter sick then they made her daughter sick. Case closed.

It's very telling the kind of mother these people harping on SW's parental skills had endured in their childhood. All arrows point to NEGLECT.

by Anonymousreply 597December 4, 2018 8:57 PM

R597, Shanann didnā€™t just assume her kid had allergies to nuts. Iā€™m sure she had them tested. Listen, I donā€™t doubt the kids had nut allergies. I do doubt the other shit like the EOE that was not mentioned in the autopsy report. Surely the examiner would have noticed an unusually narrow esophagus. But whatever.

Are you saying that people who identify Shanannā€™s flaws were neglected in childhood? I donā€™t get what youā€™re saying.

by Anonymousreply 598December 4, 2018 9:09 PM

I wonder if Chris is preparing for the 'inevitable.' Wonder where Momma is to shed some light on the learning curve of taking caged meat deliveries?

by Anonymousreply 599December 4, 2018 9:10 PM

R595, you canā€™t argue with the people who believe she really had lupus. ā€œNot everyone has the same symptomsā€ ā€œnot everyoneā€™s lupus manifests in the same wayā€ ā€œnot everyone gets the butterfly rashā€ ā€œlupus goes into remission and flares upā€.

Itā€™s a very... versatile disease.

by Anonymousreply 600December 4, 2018 9:11 PM

I saw on HLN this morning that CW is being moved to another prison out of the state of CO. They didn't say where but it was for his own safety. Haven't seen anything more.

by Anonymousreply 601December 4, 2018 9:13 PM

R594, well then you are the only one. Even her family suspected it, certainly the Watts family did and even Shanann's friends have remarked on it. Bella and Cece were 4 and 3 respectively, but had both had adenoids removed, ear tubes put in, wore CPAP masks to sleep in, carried epipens and inhalers for their suspicious nut allergies, were constantly being treated for upper respiratory infections which SW characterized as pneumonia.

Come on. She herself told various people she suffered from lupus, fibromyalgia, diabetes and several other diseases. One of her first "dates" with CW was a trip to the hospital where he accompanied her for a colonoscopy. At age 26.

You opinion is certainly one you are entitled to, but it doesn't hold much water.

by Anonymousreply 602December 4, 2018 10:35 PM

Did CVS spell her name wrong too? I thought it was SHAN-ANN? That looks like SHANN-ANN

by Anonymousreply 603December 5, 2018 12:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!