Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Continuing Adventures of CW's Supergirl

Last thread lasted 2 seasons, we'll see how long this one lasts.

Anyone still watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 18, 2020 2:02 PM

Last thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2018 9:03 PM

I asked at the end of the first thread. How did Wynn exit the show? Did he die? Leave National City?

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2018 9:06 PM

Watch this R2

He went to the future with the Legion at the end of last season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2018 9:09 PM

Looks like they are turning up the heat on the Brainy/Nia romance next week with Brainy trying to be (laughably) suave to seduce her.

Can't wait to see his reaction when he discovers that extra set of goodies hiding underneath her skirt.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2018 10:02 PM

R4 His reaction will be uncaring since this is a TV show written by SJW writers.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2018 10:11 PM

Nia knows he's an Alien. Brainy, given he's from the future, will be very aware of the concept of Trans. If there will be something it will be comedy from Brainy's detached line delivery.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2018 8:27 AM

I’m really enjoying this season so far. I think it’s become the best of the CW superhero shows.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2018 11:04 AM

[Quote] I believe Johnson had more dialogue in his guest role on Supergirl than his entire time on MTV's Teen Wolf.

Really?? I thought his character on Teen Wolf had a decent amount of screen time. I liked his relationship with Mason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2018 12:56 PM

Haven't watched this season, but will catch that one with Teen Wolf's Corey. Still can't believe they got rid of Mon-El... He had so much potential in season 2, then they wasted him in season 3 only to drop him completely. Did Melissa get tired of Chris and dumped him?

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2018 12:11 PM

Melissa is such a cooze. She has to move from dick to dick to dick with barely a breath in between.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2018 12:26 PM

[Quote] Haven't watched this season, but will catch that one with Teen Wolf's Corey.

His character is introduced in season 5.

[Quote] Still can't believe they got rid of Mon-El... He had so much potential in season 2, then they wasted him in season 3 only to drop him completely.

There were a lot of complaints about his character taking over the show and they didn't like Mon El and Kara's relationship. I mean AK admitted to having him because they couldn't get Superman.

[Quote] Did Melissa get tired of Chris and dumped him?

[Quote] Melissa is such a cooze. She has to move from dick to dick to dick with barely a breath in between.

They're still together.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2018 5:30 PM

Crossover Info

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2018 5:32 PM

Bring back Mr. Mxyzptlk.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2018 11:10 PM

GG's face and Stephen's flash suit....😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2018 1:38 PM

I like the themes they are exploring this season.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2018 1:47 PM

[Quote] I like the themes they are exploring this season.

Seems like the show is getting a lot of criticism for being "too political".

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2018 2:03 PM

r16, not from me. I like what they do with Sam Wittwer's character.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2018 2:06 PM

R14 GG looks so good as Arrow... Amell as Flash not so much.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2018 5:30 PM

It's the beard that makes Amell look terrible there.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2018 5:46 PM

Is Supergirl lesbian with Lena Luthor yet?

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2018 12:06 AM

I stopped watching SG after the second season. I like Flash much better, though feel that both are written for teens.

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2018 12:25 AM

90s Flash

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2018 1:02 AM

So wow. Nia's an alien. And apparently also a woman, at least according to what she said about women from her planet having visions.

So what was the point of having a trans actress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2018 3:26 AM

[Quote] So what was the point of having a trans actress?

Because diversity

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2018 1:08 PM

Crossover poster complete with GG ass shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2018 6:37 PM

Grant looks very rimmable in that poster.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2018 7:26 PM

So we end the midseason point with both Agent Liberty and Manchester United locked up and the humans turning on Supergirl.

Nia said she was a trannie but now claims all females from her planet have her dream power. Will Brainly ever discover what she is hiding up her skirt?

POTUS is an asshole. Bring back Lynda Carter!

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2018 5:58 PM

[Quote] POTUS is an asshole. Bring back Lynda Carter!

They should bring her back as Wonder Woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2018 2:19 PM

Get her in a flattering WW styled costume and say she is from Earth-75!

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2018 2:22 PM

WB/DC wouldn't allow it r28/R29 because of the WW84 sequel and Gal. About the only reason they are even allowing Superman in this year's crossover is because of the mess with Cavill .

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2018 2:37 PM

[Quote] WB/DC wouldn't allow it [R28]/[R29] because of the WW84 sequel and Gal.

I wasn't being serious. Although i wouldn't mind another WW series.

[Quote] About the only reason they are even allowing Superman in this year's crossover is because of the mess with Cavill .

It's not the first time they've shown Superman though.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2018 2:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2018 5:55 PM

Part 1 of Elseworlds is tonight.

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2018 8:00 PM

I like the idea of WW from Earth 75! Lynda could play Diana Prince who has incorporated an aged facade in keeping up her secret identity all these years, then when she spins and turns into WW they can CGI de-age her for some action sequences as the glorious WW we all remember.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2018 8:26 PM

Supergirl and Batwoman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2018 9:07 PM

The CRISIS teaser at the end of every DCU episode last week was thrilling! ESPECIALLY with the 1990 CBS version of the Flash with John Wesley Shipp!!!!!

Aside from the Monitor and the Earth-CBS Flash, I could clearly see Stargirl, a Green Arrow, helmets for Hawkgirl and... the Ray?

Have the other heroes been identified?

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2018 9:12 PM

r36 Hawkman, Firestorm, Obsidion, Captain Cold and I think another speedster.

by Anonymousreply 37December 10, 2018 12:09 AM

Jesse Quick or Johnny Quick maybe???

by Anonymousreply 38December 10, 2018 12:33 AM

I think they need to get rid of a couple more characters, especially Olson. I enjoy Alex, but so far she has had no development this year except pine over Maggie, which is ironic as it was a toxic relationship. Everything they did was Maggie and what she wanted, not what Alex wanted or compromise. Alex needs a new girlfriend. But, interesting that Chyler still has #sanvers on her twitter bio. I think Chyler loved the storyline, and maybe she is living out her fantasies through it because she cant married with kids.

by Anonymousreply 39December 10, 2018 12:47 AM

Since this is DL. With swap between Barry and Oliver I guess that means they also swapped cocks too.

by Anonymousreply 40December 10, 2018 1:28 AM

It wasn't a body swap R40

by Anonymousreply 41December 10, 2018 4:01 AM

If there is a Crisis on these Earths, I hope Sherlock/Sherloque is the sacrifical death.

What a shitty and annoying character and I usually love Tom's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 42December 10, 2018 4:08 AM

Luckily they can just grab another one from another Earth R42

by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2018 4:12 AM

Go ahead and "Mary!" me, but I cried a little when the scene shifted to Earth-38 and Remy Zero's "Save Me" started blaring. Oh, I'd forgotten how much I loved 'Smallville!'

I just love how this event is inclusive of most DCU series. I was geeking out so much throughout.

This is the best Lois Lane on TV since Teri Hatcher, and she may surpass her as well.

Tyler Hoechlin makes me swoon as Superman and Clark! Of course, as a guest, Superman couldn't outshine Flash, Green Arrow and Supergirl. Stephen Amell was pretty perfect as well.

Last year's event was a big bunch of characters fighting the bad guys. However, this year is a mystery which is both intimate as well as cosmic. Plus, only the main characters are involved, so we see much more emotion and interaction. And history! Going back to Oliver training Barry four years ago was fantastic!

I am glad shaved-sides Alex did not appear.

I can't wait for tonight!

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2018 11:22 AM

[Quote] I like the idea of WW from Earth 75! Lynda could play Diana Prince who has incorporated an aged facade in keeping up her secret identity all these years, then when she spins and turns into WW they can CGI de-age her for some action sequences as the glorious WW we all remember.

While that does sound awesome, the CW's cgi is shit.

[Quote] Supergirl and Batwoman

I'm sure there'll be KaraTe shippers in no time.

[Quote] This is the best Lois Lane on TV since Teri Hatcher, and she may surpass her as well.

What about Erica??

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2018 1:34 PM

Even though we had to deal with Iris, I was just thankful that Flash's annoying daughter was left out.

Loved seeing Tyler as Clark Kent even more than as Superman. Even though I never watched Smallville, I couldn't help but smile when they played the song.

Glad the mystery of how the prisoners went the bathroom on the Flash was finally solved.

by Anonymousreply 46December 10, 2018 1:41 PM

I was hoping there would be a scene with Kara, Lois and Iris. Maybe in the next crossover?? Also wouldn't mind seeing Clark and Iris interact.

by Anonymousreply 47December 10, 2018 1:58 PM

One thing this crossover seems to be saying is that the Earth-90 Green Arrow probably looks like Justin Hartley and not Stephen Amell.

by Anonymousreply 48December 10, 2018 2:15 PM

I think the character of Alex is just a filler and they do not know what to do with her. I don't know if chyler wants the maggie character back or not. Lets remember Flo says boyfriend casey is misunderstood and a good man. I think Chlyer needs a new love interest. I also think she is living out some fantasies on screen she can not at home.

by Anonymousreply 49December 10, 2018 10:17 PM

Let's see... Earth-38 has the following heroes:

Superman

Supergirl

J'Onn J'Onzz

Guardian

MON-EL

Green Arrow (Justin Hartley)

Impulse

Cyborg

Queen Hippolyta

Zatanna

Aquaman (perhaps the Justin Hartley version also?)

The Justice Society - Hawkman, Doctor Fate, Star-Spangled Kid, The Atom, Sandman, The Spectre, Hawkgirl, Hourman, Doctor Mid-Nite, Black Canary, Mister Terrific, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wildcat)

Was 'Birds Of Prey' set on Earth-38? If so, add Batman, Batgirl, Oracle, Black Canary II, and the Huntress.

by Anonymousreply 50December 10, 2018 10:46 PM

If Supergirl and Batwoman are going to be friends, won't they need to be on the same Earth? Not crossing dimensions all the time?

I hope this Crisis merges the DC-TV Earths, or at least Earth-1 and Earth-38.

by Anonymousreply 51December 10, 2018 10:49 PM

Is Hoechlin Supes supposed to be Welling Supes?

by Anonymousreply 52December 10, 2018 10:50 PM

I wonder if the John Wesley Shipp of Earth-90's asshole has the consistency of raw hamburger like the John Wesley Shipp of Earth-1?

by Anonymousreply 53December 10, 2018 10:52 PM

R52, They were at the Kent Farm with "Save Me" by Remy Zero playing, so it's safe to say that Tyler was playing the same Clark as Tom Welling.

The way that scene opened was fantastic! GREAT nod to the fans!

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2018 11:04 PM

R51 One of the reasons why they haven't merged Earth-38 with Earth-1 is so that Supergirl doesn't have to address what's happening on The Flash, Arrow and Legends or those shows having to address events happening on Supergirl.

by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2018 11:47 PM

Kara just made it clear that there is a Batman on both Earth-38 and on Earth-1.

by Anonymousreply 56December 11, 2018 12:54 AM

Is the latest Elseworkds supposed to be 'Injustice' with the power-mad Superman?

I never got into 'Justice.'

Also, who was the woman fighting Killer Frost? I'm pretty sure it wasn't Poison Ivy since she wanted cold, and cold kills plants.

by Anonymousreply 57December 11, 2018 11:25 AM

R57 That woman fighting Killer Frost was Nora Fries the wife of Mr. Freeze. What this Elseworlds crossover is doing is laying the foundation for the eventually Crisis on infinite Earths story. Where Barry sacrificed himself, Supergirl died and the multiverse folded into single universe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 11, 2018 11:59 AM

eventuality of the

by Anonymousreply 59December 11, 2018 12:23 PM

The list of Earth 38 heroes is intriguing. When will DC and the CW treat us to Impulse, Cyborg, Queen Hippolyta and Zatanna?

by Anonymousreply 60December 11, 2018 1:08 PM

[Quote] That woman fighting Killer Frost was Nora Fries the wife of Mr. Freeze.

Who also happens to be Stephen Amell's wife.

by Anonymousreply 61December 11, 2018 1:09 PM

Yes R61 his second wife. Stephen doesn't really like to talk about or mention the first wife and what happened there although coincidentally I believe he did open up some about it while talking to Michael Rosenbum. Who has said he probably wouldn't mind appearing on one of the Arrowverse shows just not as Lex Luther.

by Anonymousreply 62December 11, 2018 1:36 PM

R62 Yeah i saw some chatter about that on LSA. They said he was being a dick when talking about his ex wife on that podcast. And then there's the rumours about EBR and them having an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 63December 11, 2018 1:51 PM

I prefer Robbie Anal, not Stephen.

by Anonymousreply 64December 11, 2018 1:54 PM

I enjoyed the second episode a lot more even though it was still cheesy as hell. Still not sold on Ruby as Batwoman either.

by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2018 2:17 PM

R60, Cyborg and Impulse were part of a mini-Justice League (not called that) with Tom Welling and Justin Harley on a season of 'Smallville.'

Hippolyta was mentioned on the front page of a newspaper in an episode of 'Smallville' stating she was rising the USA or something like that.

Batwoman's "attack" on Barry and Oliver was choreographed to look exactly like when she first appeared in 2006 in '52' #11. Great Easter Egg, DC!

by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2018 10:38 PM

Zatanna was on a few episodes of 'Smallville.'

by Anonymousreply 67December 11, 2018 10:39 PM

"Hippolyta was VISITING the USA or something"

by Anonymousreply 68December 11, 2018 10:44 PM

R63 I think there was also a rumor that he had possibly fucked around on the first wife.

by Anonymousreply 69December 11, 2018 10:52 PM

Is Melissa still with the hot guy who played MON-EL?

by Anonymousreply 70December 11, 2018 10:54 PM

Yes she is R70.

by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2018 11:04 PM

Lucky Melissa!

No wonder she left her husband for him!

by Anonymousreply 72December 11, 2018 11:45 PM

I keep wondering why they keep Lena in the dark about Kara being Supergirl. Then I thought that maybe finding out about Kara being Supergirl is what turns Lena evil.

by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2018 11:48 PM

I've always assumed that.

She will feel betrayed that Kara did not trust her.

Supergirl will probably do something that clashes with Lena's interest, and then Lena finds out Supergirl is really Kara, her buddy who did not warn her or anything.

But Kara and Clark are known to be cousins, so that might compromise Superman's identity.

by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2018 11:50 PM

R72 It's not like Blake is Quasimodo. Who knows if they'll still be together when Supergirl wraps up.

by Anonymousreply 75December 12, 2018 8:08 AM

Great conclusion to Elseworlds. I was rather lukewarm about the first two installments, but the finale was thrilling.

Tyler is GREAT as Superman. Injects both humor and vulnerability into the role. Henry Cavil could learn a thing or two about playing Superman from Tyler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 12, 2018 9:12 AM

R76 = Colto

by Anonymousreply 77December 12, 2018 9:36 AM

In the photo at R14 , Amell looks like he's transitioning into Santa Claus!

by Anonymousreply 78December 12, 2018 7:45 PM

IMO Amell looked much better in the crossover episodes than in the stills. Loved the little bits of humor from his character since that's not happening at all on regular Arrow.

by Anonymousreply 79December 12, 2018 8:23 PM

Some Amell gifs as The Flash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 12, 2018 8:29 PM

Anal needs to watch his waistline.

by Anonymousreply 81December 13, 2018 1:27 AM

[Quote] Great conclusion to Elseworlds. I was rather lukewarm about the first two installments, but the finale was thrilling.

Part 2 was my favourite.

[Quote] Tyler is GREAT as Superman. Injects both humor and vulnerability into the role. Henry Cavil could learn a thing or two about playing Superman from Tyler.

I like both versions of Superman. Henry's portrayal is Zach Snyder's fault. But Tyler was pretty hot in this episode. Maybe it was the suit? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 13, 2018 1:51 AM

The cross over wasn't too bad. Legends of tomorrow made a joke in their mid series finale about not being included. I think Alex did more in that ep than her whole season. Bring back cat, get rid of Olsen, turn lena bad

by Anonymousreply 83December 13, 2018 5:41 AM

This girl here is a very special human being. I’ve had nothing but the best time working with her and everyone else that’s a part of the great DC TV cast and crews up in Vancouver. Check out the finale of the crossovers tonight! 8/7c!

@melissabenoist @grantgust @stephenamell @bitsietulloch @supergirlcw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 13, 2018 5:56 AM

...And who the fuck is this Bitsie Tulloch cunt?

Stupid gash, I should have played Lois Lane! Tyler and I have too much chemistry to deny.

by Anonymousreply 85December 13, 2018 6:27 AM

R85 get it together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 13, 2018 6:54 AM

[quote] And who the fuck is this Bitsie Tulloch cunt?

Loved her in Grimm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 13, 2018 8:14 AM

I thought she was a great Lois Lane!

by Anonymousreply 88December 13, 2018 11:17 AM

I think everyone liked LL. She got a better response than Batwoman did.

by Anonymousreply 89December 13, 2018 12:17 PM

Colto must be severly depressed.

Stuck in a future storyline, persona non grata for Elseworlds and Tyler got to shoot his super shpermies into this woman.

by Anonymousreply 90December 13, 2018 12:25 PM

R90 Totally! It's not like Clark and Lois ever had a baby in the comics or anything.

by Anonymousreply 91December 13, 2018 12:59 PM

r91

nope! Love Jon Kent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 13, 2018 10:44 PM

It seems the rumors of a possible Superman tv show have resurfaced again after this crossover.

by Anonymousreply 93December 13, 2018 11:01 PM

[Quote] Speaking recently, Lois Lane actress Elizabeth Tulloch confirmed that there is "potential" for a Superman and Lois spin-off series. "It was something I sort of talked to one of the producers about," she told TV Line. "I think it'll depend on how [Elseworlds] is reviewed and a bunch of other external factors that nobody has really that much control over. "I know Tyler and I would love to come back and work more together. We fortunately had great chemistry, which is not always a given."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2018 12:08 AM

[quote] "I know Tyler and I would love to come back and work more together. We fortunately had great chemistry,[bold]which is not always a given.[/bold]"

Woah, SHADE!

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2018 12:13 AM

Woah, SHADE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2018 12:14 AM

[quote]"I know Tyler and I would love to come back and work more together. We fortunately had great chemistry, which is not always a given."

WHORE!!!

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2018 12:16 AM

Clois chemistry was ok. I don't really see the point in another Superman show though. Especially when the writers have basically made Kara the female version of Clark Kent.

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2018 12:25 AM

They kind of written / created themselves into a corner regarding Superman since they were told (from day one) that they (Greg Berlanti's team) would never get permission to create a Superman TV show by the copyright owners.

Same goes for some characters first being allowed to appear in the Berlanti's Superhero franchise on CW and then being taken away in favor of Suicide Squad.

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2018 12:33 AM

I don't really understand why though? Is it that big of a deal if there are 2 versions of the same character? I'm sure most of the fans would watch both the tv show and the movie.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2018 12:43 AM

To the WB sometimes it is R100. Like r99 said. When they wanted to do the Suicide Squad movie they basically forced Arrow into killing most of their Suicide Squad characters.

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2018 2:32 AM

R101 Arrow probably would have done a better job than the movie.

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2018 4:21 AM

Louis is pregnant in real life, so that might be why they added the baby, just in case they do, do a spin off show.

by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2018 6:24 AM

It explains why they didn't do a great job of hiding it. But I usually find kids boring.

by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2018 7:41 AM

I guess Suicide Squad was supposed to be a big movie franchise (didn't pan out) and the movie producers didn't want the TV version of Suicide Squad to be a distraction, or even competition, turning fans against each other favoring one over the other. I think that could've also been the original reason behind not allowing a Superman TV show while movie producers still tried to get a more lucrative movie franchise going with the Superman character.

by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2018 9:41 AM

Allegedly there was going to be a possible Suicide Squad spin-off tv show before the WB/DC swooped in to take those characters back.

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2018 11:34 AM

[Quote] Allegedly there was going to be a possible Suicide Squad spin-off tv show before the WB/DC swooped in to take those characters back.

Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 107December 14, 2018 3:35 PM

Regarding Lena Luthor. I think the show already established that one of the reasons why Kara doesn't reveal her Supergirl identity to Lena is that Lena doesn't like and trust Supergirl (that's one reason why Lena still has her secret stash of Kryponite no matter how many times she claims she has none - seriously, how many times did she claim to got rid of all her Kryponite and still revealed later on she kept some or kept all of it?) and would feel mega betrayed if she finds out that Kara and Supergirl are one and the same. Lena very much relies on Kara being her friend. When that's gone for some reason Lena will go back to Lillian and that may trigger Lex's appearance (it was announced a couple of weeks ago that Jon Cryer will guest star as Lex Luthor) and the Luther clan will have a merry family reunion.

by Anonymousreply 108December 14, 2018 4:26 PM

Why are they playing Lex so much older? I always figured that Lex was just a couple of years older than Clark.

by Anonymousreply 109December 14, 2018 4:28 PM

R109 Not to mention the age difference between Lex and his mother.

by Anonymousreply 110December 14, 2018 4:32 PM

You bring up another question. In Smallville, Lex's mother was dead. Wasn't it just established that this Clark/Supes is the Smallville Clark/Supes?

by Anonymousreply 111December 14, 2018 4:34 PM

r111, I think it was more of a funny easter egg or shout-out (to Smallville) if you will.

by Anonymousreply 112December 14, 2018 4:36 PM

Thanks for the clarification.

by Anonymousreply 113December 14, 2018 4:37 PM

R112 That's what i thought too.

by Anonymousreply 114December 14, 2018 4:46 PM

I mean, if they wanted to go full on Smallville they would have hired Rosenbaum for Lex Luthor (duh) and Welling as Superman (replacing Tyler Hoechlin).

by Anonymousreply 115December 14, 2018 4:49 PM

Smallville fans are relentless lol

by Anonymousreply 116December 14, 2018 4:53 PM

R115 Both have so far have said that they don't want to play Superman and Lex again. The Smallville shout outs are for the fans and to say that possibly somewhere out there in Arrowverse multiverse Smallville possibly exist.

by Anonymousreply 117December 14, 2018 5:33 PM

66 Arrow featuring Flash and Supergirl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 14, 2018 5:40 PM

I hope Rosenbaum makes an appearance at some point.

by Anonymousreply 119December 15, 2018 2:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 15, 2018 1:42 PM

Hated Bitsy’s character on Grimm and she looks too old opposite Tyler’s Clark/Superman.

by Anonymousreply 121December 16, 2018 5:21 PM

I wish the Legends had participated in the crossover. It would have been fun to see Brandon Routh sharing a scene with Tyler’s Superman.

by Anonymousreply 122December 17, 2018 12:35 AM

R122 maybe next time.

by Anonymousreply 123December 17, 2018 5:40 AM

R121 Bitsie's 37 and Tyler is 31. It's not a huge age difference.

by Anonymousreply 124December 17, 2018 5:44 AM

The Legends characters will most likely be involved in the next crossover Crisis on infinite Earths. Which many thought would be something saved for DCEU and not the Arrowverse.

by Anonymousreply 125December 17, 2018 4:29 PM

That Legends show sucks ass.

Aside from Atom & Heatwave there no real DC characters on it anymore.

So sick of lame-assed Damian Darhk and his offspring.

by Anonymousreply 126December 17, 2018 6:11 PM

R126 Constantine and Citizen Steel are DC characters too.

by Anonymousreply 127December 17, 2018 6:27 PM

So is Zari aka Isis and technically White Canary

by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2018 6:34 PM

I can see this happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 30, 2018 3:46 PM

Suicide Squad is having a sequel film released in 2020, as well as a Jared Leto as Joker movie and a Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn with the Birds Of Prey film.

Suicide Squad was successful and is a tentpole for the three films listed above.

(The Joachin Phoenix Joker movie is not connected to this).

by Anonymousreply 130December 30, 2018 4:16 PM

I don't know why they're even bothering with a Joker movie.

by Anonymousreply 131December 30, 2018 4:44 PM

Still no gays? And no, I don't count the lesbian as a gay MALE character, which is the only thing I'm interested it. Isn't it funny how ALL The CW shows have a ton of lesbians yet very few gay MALE characters, and the few they have are always barely there and neutered?

by Anonymousreply 132December 30, 2018 6:25 PM

With CW, it's all about either total lesbianism or sexual fluidity.

NO GAY MALES ALLOWED in big roles on Berlanti/CW shows!

by Anonymousreply 133December 30, 2018 6:28 PM

Outside of Curtis on Arrow, who basically is neutered, and Constantine there really aren't any gay males

by Anonymousreply 134December 30, 2018 6:28 PM

And they make sure to let us know that Constantine is "BISEXUAL"!!!!!

But it was so hot that he told his boyfriend, "I love you"!

by Anonymousreply 135December 30, 2018 6:32 PM

I don't watch them but i thought there were gay characters on LOT and The Flash??

by Anonymousreply 136December 30, 2018 6:42 PM

Flash has no significant character who is gay. Definitely not a main character. The police chief is gay, but only sporadically shows up and really isn't important. Also Pied Piper was a gay villain who hasn't shown up in at least 2 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 137December 30, 2018 6:45 PM

there have been, but not now ^

by Anonymousreply 138December 30, 2018 6:45 PM

Oops, Police captain not chief.

by Anonymousreply 139December 30, 2018 6:45 PM

Mr. Terrific on Arrow is gay but his husband dumped him.

Then he got as HOT Masc4Masc cop boyfriend last year but now we never see them.

by Anonymousreply 140December 30, 2018 6:59 PM

I don't even think we saw them kiss R140

by Anonymousreply 141December 30, 2018 7:07 PM

Oh I almost forgot about gay future William on Arrow. I doubt we'll see anything actually gay from him though. I'd love for them to bring young William back and have him come out though.

by Anonymousreply 142December 30, 2018 7:09 PM

They had William talking about his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 143December 30, 2018 7:10 PM

How much gay content and gay characters is enough? Sure, there is always room for more gay visibility but I think we've come pretty far compared to, say, two or three decades ago. But instead of "wow, we've really come far!" it's complaining that it's (still) not enough and it's all shit anyway.

by Anonymousreply 144December 30, 2018 7:18 PM

Gay content should be equal to the straight content.

by Anonymousreply 145December 30, 2018 7:20 PM

R144, the LESBIAN content is just about EQUAL to the straight content now on CW. Is that enough for you? As long as the gay men know their place offscreen?

by Anonymousreply 146December 30, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote] Is that enough for you? As long as the gay men know their place offscreen?

"know their place"? trolling much?

by Anonymousreply 147December 30, 2018 8:00 PM

Alex needs a girlfriend so Chyler can be happy and project off screen what she cant have.

by Anonymousreply 148December 31, 2018 2:56 AM

Brainy needs a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 149December 31, 2018 3:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 8, 2019 1:53 AM

Trans character continues to get more story and love than any gay character

by Anonymousreply 151January 8, 2019 1:58 AM

R148 riiiiight

by Anonymousreply 152January 8, 2019 10:01 AM

Jonathan Bennett is joining the show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 9, 2019 12:11 PM

Finally a gay character then. R153

by Anonymousreply 154January 9, 2019 1:47 PM

[Quote] Breaking news! Jonathan Bennett from Mean Girls, Cake Wars and Dog Walkers Christmas is going to be guest starring on the show's fourteenth episode. First, we can share with you the episode title for the fourteenth episode. It is called "Stand and Deliver". Jonathan will be playing a new guest role named Quentin. His role and the character description that goes along with it actually gives us a good insight into what to expect for the plot of "Stand and Deliver". He is described as:

[Quote] Quentin is a wide-eyed government attaché who is grateful when Supergirl saves his life. However, when he shows his true colors by attending an anti-alien rally, Supergirl aims to prove to Quentin that not all aliens are bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 10, 2019 12:45 PM

Can't wait till next week when it returns!

by Anonymousreply 156January 14, 2019 6:05 AM

Jonathan must have a new manager or something. He's popping up everywhere. He's hosting MTV's aftershow of Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club, rumored to be on Celebrity Big Brother and now Supergirl. He's everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 157January 14, 2019 8:20 AM

[Quote] He's hosting MTV's aftershow of Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club

I guess that one makes sense because of Mean Girls. Anyway good for him!

by Anonymousreply 158January 14, 2019 10:27 AM

Well, the resident trans character is becoming a superhero

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 19, 2019 5:54 AM

As far as costumes go, it's not a bad one for the CW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 19, 2019 1:54 PM

The cast of this show (and really most other Arrowverse shows) is really lacking gay male characters.

Really wish they weren't pairing Brainy with Nia. God forbid he not be straight.

by Anonymousreply 161January 21, 2019 3:37 AM

[Quote] Really wish they weren't pairing Brainy with Nia. God forbid he not be straight.

Isn't Brainy Supergirl's love interest in the comics??

by Anonymousreply 162January 21, 2019 12:36 PM

There are currently 4 non straight male characters appearing on the Arrowverse shows

Capt. Singh on The Flash

Mr. Terrific on Arrow

Constantine and Desmond on Legends

by Anonymousreply 163January 24, 2019 10:29 PM

You wouldn't know Capt. Singh was gay and he only appears in passing, anyway.

Mr Terrific's boyfriend has disappeared - I think we've seen him once this season and there have been no intimate scenes

Thank goodness for Constantine and Desmond because at least we know they've been shagging

by Anonymousreply 164January 24, 2019 11:00 PM

You'd think Greg Berlanti would include as many gay characters as possible.

by Anonymousreply 165January 25, 2019 2:24 AM

I might be wrong but I think in some interview GB stated he had already done gay characters in the Arrowverse and then was asked about why there was no trans characters and responded that it wasn't good that there was none and that he would be adding trans representation to the Arrowverse.

by Anonymousreply 166January 25, 2019 2:40 AM

Well there aren't enough gay characters

by Anonymousreply 167January 25, 2019 2:46 AM

[Quote] why there was no trans characters and responded that it wasn't good that there was none and that he would be adding trans representation to the Arrowverse.

So that's why they added Nia?? Lol

by Anonymousreply 168January 25, 2019 6:22 AM

Lex Luthor pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 25, 2019 6:22 AM

pretty drug dealer tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 28, 2019 1:07 AM

Woof!

How long til Melissa wraps her cooch around him?

by Anonymousreply 171January 28, 2019 1:13 AM

Yes, he's hot. But he's married. Though that probably wouldn't stop her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 28, 2019 1:35 AM

God I could've done without the trans plot

by Anonymousreply 173January 28, 2019 3:54 AM

Regarding the last scene. Fuck! Does that mean Lena Luthor is responsible for the Russian clone of Supergirl? The show had a plot of LexCorp having some hidden financial budget and now the Russian guy wants to talk to someone in the US. That's so going to be Lena, right?

by Anonymousreply 174January 28, 2019 10:31 AM

I like the Trans storyplot and how Nia always was supposed to be a girl.

by Anonymousreply 175January 28, 2019 10:33 AM

[Quote] How long til Melissa wraps her cooch around him?

She just did a short film called The Stew that's directed by Chris.

by Anonymousreply 176January 28, 2019 1:56 PM

Have we figured out what is going on between Nia's legs yet?

Is it intact, chopped, tiny like Jazz???

by Anonymousreply 177January 28, 2019 6:59 PM

My reaction to r177's ignorant "curiosity".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 29, 2019 9:43 AM

They should have Lex Luthor seduce and sleep with Nia and then have someone break the news to him.

by Anonymousreply 179January 29, 2019 10:59 AM

R179 lol

by Anonymousreply 180January 29, 2019 1:17 PM

Dreamer kind of sucks as a hero name.

I prefer SUPER TRANNIE!

by Anonymousreply 181January 30, 2019 12:09 AM

So Brainy is doing the costumes now after Winn is gone?

by Anonymousreply 182January 30, 2019 9:07 AM

why have all teh hot men been fired form this show?

by Anonymousreply 183January 30, 2019 1:05 PM

R183 don't worry, it won't be long before Jon Cryer shows up.

by Anonymousreply 184January 31, 2019 2:33 PM

are you kidding? ^

by Anonymousreply 185January 31, 2019 2:39 PM

R185 yes, it's called sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 186January 31, 2019 2:53 PM

The CW has renewed Arrow, Black Lightning, Charmed, Legends of Tomorrow, Dynasty, The Flash, Legacies, Riverdale, Supergirl and Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 187January 31, 2019 10:50 PM

Coming next season to Arrow....

Ricardo Diaz meets his match... in Damian Darhk!

by Anonymousreply 188January 31, 2019 11:07 PM

[Quote] The CW has renewed Arrow, Black Lightning, Charmed, Legends of Tomorrow, Dynasty, The Flash, Legacies, Riverdale, Supergirl and Supernatural.

Shocker! I also saw an article saying Batwoman will most likely get a full season.

by Anonymousreply 189February 3, 2019 1:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 3, 2019 1:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 3, 2019 1:01 PM

Godspeed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 12, 2019 1:14 PM

It's official, he's better than Eisenberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 9, 2019 8:40 AM

Who saw DL fave Jonathan Bennett tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 11, 2019 3:58 AM

R194 who did he play??

by Anonymousreply 195March 11, 2019 6:03 AM

Plot holes and all I love Manchester black and the dude who plays Lockwood. They rise every scene they are in out of the schlock.

by Anonymousreply 196March 12, 2019 9:07 AM

[Quote] They rise every scene they are in out of the schlock.

That can't be too difficult a task considering the network it's on.

by Anonymousreply 197March 12, 2019 1:12 PM

Second for Manchester Black and the actor playing Lockwood!!

by Anonymousreply 198March 13, 2019 9:34 AM

What happened to Adrian Pasdar's character ? Did they drop him like they did to Peter Facinelli ?

by Anonymousreply 199March 13, 2019 3:39 PM

R199 probably. The list of actors they've dropped is pretty long.

by Anonymousreply 200March 13, 2019 3:42 PM

Superman not coming back this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 17, 2019 5:39 PM

is this the end of Manchester? such a hot man.

by Anonymousreply 202March 18, 2019 2:04 AM

R202 I think so.

by Anonymousreply 203March 18, 2019 6:16 AM

Jon Cryer wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be, but I still have a hard time taking him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 204March 18, 2019 6:18 AM

R204 how is he in comparison to Eisenberg??

by Anonymousreply 205March 18, 2019 6:20 AM

Better than Eisenberg

by Anonymousreply 206March 18, 2019 6:22 AM

These are pretty spot on...... Or incredibly creepy depending on how you look at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 18, 2019 9:09 AM

Why did the hot men get dropped from this show? That is the only question, it is dreary as fuck now

by Anonymousreply 208March 18, 2019 12:35 PM

Hot white men. It's all about women, trans, and men of color now.

by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2019 12:49 PM

R209 Jimmy never gets naked what a waste

by Anonymousreply 210March 18, 2019 12:55 PM

had to settle for that hot chest shot last night....

by Anonymousreply 211March 18, 2019 3:30 PM

They've made his sister a regular next season, so maybe he's on his way out.

by Anonymousreply 212March 18, 2019 3:33 PM

I almost thought they were going to have Alex and James' sister become a couple

by Anonymousreply 213March 18, 2019 3:38 PM

I knew it was coming, but I still said "Oh shit!" when Lex Luthor revealed who gave him the cure.

by Anonymousreply 214March 18, 2019 4:39 PM

R212 there's rumours the Mechad and Katie could be leaving.

R213 that's the plan.

by Anonymousreply 215March 18, 2019 7:35 PM

R215, what is the source of the rumors? I don't really think they know what to do with Mehcad's character, so leaving would be an option.

by Anonymousreply 216March 18, 2019 11:21 PM

R216 Not just him

by Anonymousreply 217March 18, 2019 11:52 PM

R217 it has been for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 218March 19, 2019 1:14 AM

I like this season very much with all the Deplorable shit going.

by Anonymousreply 219March 19, 2019 2:28 AM

Michael Rosenbaum approves and is also having Jon on his podcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220March 20, 2019 1:13 PM

Only seen a couple of clips of Cryer as Lex and i think he's doing a good job. Same goes for Melissa as Red Daughter.

by Anonymousreply 221March 25, 2019 6:42 PM

Is it true she’s a Super Whore?

by Anonymousreply 222March 25, 2019 7:05 PM

R222 You decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 25, 2019 7:18 PM

This season is off the fucking hook with awesomeness!

Especially after the last 2 duds of seasons.

Cryer was fucking owning it in his LexCorp Battle Suit.

Arrow, who???

by Anonymousreply 224March 25, 2019 7:53 PM

Jon Cryer is surprisingly effective as Lex Luthor. I thought he would be terrible and a bad copy of previous Lex Luthor performances.

by Anonymousreply 225March 26, 2019 6:37 AM

I'm guessing they'll bring him back again next season. Otherwise fans will be wondering why he hasn't interacted with Superman.

by Anonymousreply 226March 26, 2019 9:53 AM

So does this mean Lena Luthor is gonna be kicked out? The writers really can't seem to be consistent in many of the stories.

by Anonymousreply 227March 26, 2019 6:38 PM

Lena is very important so far. Part of Lex's plan is taking revenge on his dear sister who betrayed him. And you can only get hurt by someone you truly love. In some twisted way I think they will make up. Especially since Lena isn't a fan of Supergirl.

by Anonymousreply 228March 26, 2019 6:46 PM

[Quote] In some twisted way I think they will make up. Especially since Lena isn't a fan of Supergirl.

In the finale, Lena will team up with Kara and Alex to take Lex down. I can't see her going evil.

by Anonymousreply 229March 26, 2019 6:59 PM

r229. Lena did the same with her mother and yet they are still on good terms. That's what I meant with make up at r228.

by Anonymousreply 230March 26, 2019 7:23 PM

They look great 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 2, 2019 1:36 PM

This show has actually went from being the worst CW/DC show to the best all in one season.

by Anonymousreply 232April 3, 2019 12:10 AM

[quote]This show has actually went from being the worst

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 233April 3, 2019 12:13 AM

R232 hopefully next season will be just as good.

by Anonymousreply 234April 3, 2019 1:51 AM

Lena Luthor is a delicious character. James and his bug eyed sister not so much.

by Anonymousreply 235April 3, 2019 6:39 AM

The CW superhero shows are strange bunch. One season one of them is the worst one and the next it's the best of the bunch. One season is more comedy and then the next is more serious or doom & gloom.

by Anonymousreply 236April 3, 2019 11:44 AM

Did Lena trick Lilian into believing that Lex, her own son, is planning to kill her?

by Anonymousreply 237April 3, 2019 11:47 AM

The CW's Luther is the most evil one yet. I can see him want to kill his own mother.

by Anonymousreply 238April 3, 2019 1:38 PM

[Quote] James and his bug eyed sister not so much.

Well they ain't going anywhere.

[Quote] The CW superhero shows are strange bunch. One season one of them is the worst one and the next it's the best of the bunch. One season is more comedy and then the next is more serious or doom & gloom.

That's CW writers for you.

by Anonymousreply 239April 3, 2019 2:41 PM

No matter good or bad, you are guaranteed not to see a gay man on any of these shows for too long.

Plenty of room for bulldaggers, bi folk, chicks with dicks, etc... though.

by Anonymousreply 240April 3, 2019 3:19 PM

Is the actress that’s the new hero post sex change or not?

by Anonymousreply 241April 4, 2019 4:22 AM

You'll have to ask her to pull down her pants to know for sure R241

by Anonymousreply 242April 4, 2019 4:27 AM

R241 why would you want to know?

by Anonymousreply 243April 4, 2019 7:26 AM

When is Caroline's funeral going to air?

by Anonymousreply 244April 4, 2019 7:37 AM

Bae is hashtag. #slutgoalz

by Anonymousreply 245April 4, 2019 10:44 AM

[Quote] Bae is hashtag. #slutgoalz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 4, 2019 3:29 PM

So Willie Garson is going to be in the next episode. I didn't think he'd do a CW show.

by Anonymousreply 247April 6, 2019 3:20 PM

CW?

Delicious!

by Anonymousreply 248April 7, 2019 6:32 PM

R248 lol

by Anonymousreply 249April 7, 2019 8:13 PM

Wow, did they think we forgot she was trans?

by Anonymousreply 250April 29, 2019 3:45 AM

R250 uhh how does one forget something like that??

by Anonymousreply 251April 29, 2019 4:06 AM

R250 I knew they were going to work that in.

by Anonymousreply 252April 29, 2019 11:37 AM

i know he's a BAD GUY, but the damn Witwer who plays Agent Liberty is so damn hot.

by Anonymousreply 253April 29, 2019 12:57 PM

Aside from James, the only other character I find hot is The Monitor.

by Anonymousreply 254April 29, 2019 2:47 PM

OMG! the dimples on Witwer's chin could keep me occupied for hours. not to mention other body parts,,,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 29, 2019 7:25 PM

Agree, agent Liberty is hot as hell!! And thankfully they're giving him a big part in the season finale.

by Anonymousreply 256April 30, 2019 5:51 AM

On an unrelated thought, I'm not really sure how I feel about the idea of Jimmy with super powers.

by Anonymousreply 257April 30, 2019 6:01 AM

Jimmy getting super powers is a natural progression.

Just don't expect to see no openly gay males on this show.

No homo.

by Anonymousreply 258April 30, 2019 6:16 AM

[Quote] Jimmy getting super powers is a natural progression.

Then is it too much to ask for a team up with Clark?

[Quote] Just don't expect to see no openly gay males on this show.

Why would you expect that on this show? Lesbians get the focus on SG.

by Anonymousreply 259April 30, 2019 7:40 AM

If they're not lesbians, bisexual women, or trans, don't expect them in the Arrowverse.

by Anonymousreply 260April 30, 2019 1:39 PM

Exactly!

Nothing more revolting than two men in a relationship. No one wants to see that mess on their television.

Join us next season when we have a hermaphrodite superhero who impregnates itself!

by Anonymousreply 261April 30, 2019 4:25 PM

R261 don't give them any ideas.

by Anonymousreply 262April 30, 2019 11:55 PM

Will they go there and have Agent Liberty's son have a crush on an alien boy? Or was the alien boy just a platonic friend?

by Anonymousreply 263May 5, 2019 7:26 AM

George is so going to betray his friend after his mom got killed by an alien.

by Anonymousreply 264May 5, 2019 7:39 AM

soooo half of teh episode was two lez women chatting. how exciting!

by Anonymousreply 265May 6, 2019 2:08 AM

R265 well they do have a lesbian fanbase. And it's about time they gave Alex another love interest.

by Anonymousreply 266May 6, 2019 2:18 AM

Imagine the same storyline, but two men.

Yeah, like that would ever happen!

by Anonymousreply 267May 6, 2019 3:55 AM

[Quote] Imagine the same storyline, but two men. Yeah, like that would ever happen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 6, 2019 4:09 AM

[quote]Yeah, like that would ever happen!

And it won't as long as I have any say in the matter.

NO HOMO!

by Anonymousreply 269May 6, 2019 5:07 PM

Alex's lesbian activities are a major part of "Supergirl." But will she ever remember that Supergirl is her sister? (In the comics, it was Lena who did not know that Luther is her brother.)

by Anonymousreply 270May 7, 2019 12:48 PM

Expect more major hot bulldagging action next season between Alex and Jimmy's sis.

Way hotter than the disgusting thought of two men together.

by Anonymousreply 271May 7, 2019 6:44 PM

I am pleasantly surprised that George told his dad off and blames him, and his hate for aliens, for his mom's death.

by Anonymousreply 272May 7, 2019 6:59 PM

R270 too bad they couldn't get it right the first time around.

by Anonymousreply 273May 7, 2019 11:33 PM

George is a cute young gay.

by Anonymousreply 274May 7, 2019 11:39 PM

With lesbian Batwoman coming next season, gay men are really going to be extinct in the Arrowverse.

by Anonymousreply 275May 8, 2019 2:38 AM

R275 stop being so dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 276May 8, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote]With lesbian Batwoman coming next season, gay men are really going to be extinct in the Arrowverse.

I wouldn't have it any other way!

by Anonymousreply 277May 8, 2019 4:02 AM

The last few episodes were all about Luthor but he was nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 278May 13, 2019 10:04 PM

Just when Brainy was about to profess his love for Dreamer and desire to suck her cock....

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 279May 13, 2019 10:36 PM

Apparently the show only contracted for Jon Cryer to appear in 3 episodes. Two have already aired. His next appearance is in the season finale.

by Anonymousreply 280May 14, 2019 12:47 AM

R280 I do believe he mentioned that when doing interviews. Whether or not he actually dies is still up for debate. Although I do think it would be a waste not to have at least one scene with Superman next season.

by Anonymousreply 281May 14, 2019 5:13 AM

A being as advanced as Brainiac 5 cannot love a man or a woman. He can only love a trans.

by Anonymousreply 282May 18, 2019 2:56 PM

What did we think of the finale?

by Anonymousreply 283May 20, 2019 2:08 AM

I wish they hadn't killed of Rara.

by Anonymousreply 284May 20, 2019 2:42 AM

Hopefully they'll introduce a gay male at some point to counteract the lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 285May 20, 2019 3:55 AM

Saw the Alex relationship coming a mile away. It’s too bad she didn’t get the baby.

Poor Lena, hopefully she doesn’t become bitter.

I still don’t know who the hell that monitor dude is.

by Anonymousreply 286May 20, 2019 4:25 AM

Some information about Monitor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287May 20, 2019 4:50 AM

R286 did you watch the last crossover?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288May 20, 2019 6:38 AM

I really enjoyed the finale. Wrapped up the stories nicely.

by Anonymousreply 289May 20, 2019 12:24 PM

[quote]Hopefully they'll introduce a gay male at some point to counteract the lesbians.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Keep dreamin'...

by Anonymousreply 290May 20, 2019 12:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291May 20, 2019 2:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 20, 2019 2:13 PM

SPOILER

I love the season finale, too. I find it interesting that none of the bad guys die, or stay dead (c'mon, it was clear as day that Luthor is going to either survive or immediately gets resurrected).

And the show's president getting dragged out of the oval office in handcuffs was incredibly satisfying somehow.

Love that Agent Liberty's son becomes the voice of a new generation's peaceful co-existence for humans and aliens.

And OMG! Lena now knows. She knows! And she is angry but hides it from her "friends".

by Anonymousreply 293May 20, 2019 3:15 PM

[Quote] I love the season finale, too. I find it interesting that none of the bad guys die, or stay dead (c'mon, it was clear as day that Luthor is going to either survive or immediately gets resurrected).

I'm guessing so he can show up in the next crossover.

by Anonymousreply 294May 20, 2019 3:17 PM

Who was the old lady at the end with Eve on the bus bench? At first I thought it was Lilian Luthor in disguise but at the end she seems to be a totally new character.

by Anonymousreply 295May 20, 2019 3:18 PM

At first I thought it was Granny Goodness, possibly setting up a Darkseid arc, but it doesn't seem like it R295

by Anonymousreply 296May 20, 2019 3:24 PM

YEs, I’ve seen, and loved all the crossovers.

But is he there to right wrongs? Or to get events to happen when they’re supposed to?

Who is he to determine how things are supposed to go anyway? Is he god?

by Anonymousreply 297May 20, 2019 3:27 PM

What I remember from the last crossover is that he tries to prepare the heroes for a great, big threat that is coming. So without warning he trains, prepares them any way he seems fit.

by Anonymousreply 298May 20, 2019 3:32 PM

Leviathan in DC comics is splinter origination of the League of Assassins created by Talia al Ghul the daughter of Ra's so Ghul when Batman dumped her. Who has been known to create superhumans and have their hands involved in many things behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 299May 20, 2019 3:45 PM

R299 sounds like they belong on Batwoman.

by Anonymousreply 300May 20, 2019 3:46 PM

R293, so Lena finally knows Kara is Supergirl? Good Christ that ruse went on way too long.

Gave up on the show a while back, but curious how Lena found out.

by Anonymousreply 301May 20, 2019 4:17 PM

r301 after r291 / r292 Lex, in his dying moments, revealed to Lena that Kara Denvers and Supergirl are one and the same and that she is all alone, because all her supposed friends are laughing at her behind her back while keeping that secret from her.

by Anonymousreply 302May 20, 2019 4:22 PM

Ah, thanks, r302.

by Anonymousreply 303May 20, 2019 5:42 PM

So did Brainy get to suck that chick's cock after game night was finished or what?

by Anonymousreply 304May 21, 2019 12:01 AM

R301 didn't it take the same amount of time for Lex to find out about Clark on Smallville?

by Anonymousreply 305May 21, 2019 3:07 AM

Everyone on this show is so fucking 'woke' it is insane!

....well except open gay men, of course...

by Anonymousreply 306May 21, 2019 5:46 AM

Where does her cape go? 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 21, 2019 2:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308June 5, 2019 8:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 10, 2019 4:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310July 4, 2019 1:34 PM

Kind of loving Missy's bangs!

by Anonymousreply 311July 7, 2019 10:22 AM

New costume

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312July 16, 2019 12:38 AM

Brandon is going to play Superman again alongside Tyler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313July 20, 2019 12:34 AM

You just know they asked Tom Welling to reprise his role as Clark Kent/ Superman and when he told them to fuck off they had to ask BR.

by Anonymousreply 314July 20, 2019 1:33 AM

R314 I don't think they bothered this time. Tom has said he would like to play Batman though.

by Anonymousreply 315July 20, 2019 9:58 AM

The Jimmy Olsen, that never got naked has been dumped and, thank fuck, Winn is coming back....

I skipped this season cause fuck the SuperTranny mess, will it be easy to catch up, or another season of fuck all change?

by Anonymousreply 316July 20, 2019 10:18 AM

[Quote] The Jimmy Olsen, that never got naked

That's what True Blood's for.

by Anonymousreply 317July 20, 2019 10:24 AM

Staz Nair is joining season 5. Probably Kara's new love interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 22, 2019 11:57 AM

God forbid we have another straight love interest

by Anonymousreply 319July 22, 2019 2:47 PM

Tom and Michael have both said that they wouldn't mind appearing on one of the Arrowverse shows but just not as Superman and Lex.

by Anonymousreply 320July 22, 2019 2:57 PM

Tom Welling and Lynda Carter will be in Crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 22, 2019 8:58 PM

Deleted scene of Superman racing Oliver

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 24, 2019 1:40 AM

So is Lena finally evil this season? Or are they still playing the will she/won't she card? I don't think I can be bothered if she goes evil; it's such a cliché

by Anonymousreply 323October 8, 2019 4:43 AM

[Quote] I don't think I can be bothered if she goes evil; it's such a cliché

It's hilarious watching the shippers lose their shit over it.

by Anonymousreply 324October 8, 2019 9:53 AM

Shipping is one thing, but lazy writing is another. It's just recycled Superman/Lex Luthor shit. I never really liked the producers of this show anyway; they're not very smart.

by Anonymousreply 325October 8, 2019 4:49 PM

Well, James has left the show. So there goes all the eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 326October 28, 2019 4:56 AM

Did the computer alien and the chick with a dick break up?

by Anonymousreply 327October 28, 2019 5:11 AM

Still together, and their storyline is really annoying R327

by Anonymousreply 328October 28, 2019 5:21 AM

R326 Staz Nair is cute.

by Anonymousreply 329October 28, 2019 6:41 AM

I heard Melissa Benoist is one of the most pleasant people there is. Danielle Panabaker said Melissa laughed all the time when she worked with her.

by Anonymousreply 330March 29, 2020 11:13 AM

R330 she seems like a sweetheart. I don't think she had a great time on Glee, but it's obviously a different story on the Supergirl set (especially after Andrew Kreisberg left).

by Anonymousreply 331March 29, 2020 11:16 AM

Of course she is pleasant.

With that constant parade of cock in her mouth, cooch and ass well I'd be, too.

by Anonymousreply 332March 29, 2020 11:22 AM

[Quote] Of course she is pleasant. With that constant parade of cock in her mouth, cooch and ass well I'd be, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 29, 2020 1:22 PM

Superho

by Anonymousreply 334March 29, 2020 5:21 PM

Nicole's new movie.

[Quote] Bit is the story of Laurel, a teenage transgender girl who moves to LA and falls in with a gang of intersectional feminist vampires. Not knowing if they want to kill her, befriend her or turn her, Laurel learns to understand the love and dangers of her new and first group of friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 18, 2020 2:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!