Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancing with the Stars Season 27, Part 2: The Untalented, Unjust Mirror Ball Winner

Continue here for what it’s worth.

Should this show be put out of its misery? Take my “pole” please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2018 5:11 PM

Why all the Gleb love? Yes, he's gorgeous but always playing to the camera. I want (sigh) Artem.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2018 10:10 PM

The show has become terrible, but they can woo me back if they do an all-twinks season.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2018 10:10 PM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2018 11:23 PM

I find Whitney to be the most fascinating character of the season. Off stage, she's this Wonder Bread infused cipher of dullness. A bland, pretty little blonde Mormon girl who seems to have very little to say. Then she gets on stage and throws herself (and her partner) around in the most amazing ways. Plus she is an inventive & skilled choreographer who knows how to make the best use of her partner's strengths. Her trio, Modern and freestyle really were the most inventively choreographed dances of the season. Sure Cheryl and the clenched teeth of Juan Pablo Argentine Tango gave us the best danced 90 seconds of the season (who would have thunk a trained Argentinian dancer would excel at an Argentine Tango?), but Whitney and Milo gave us much more variety and entertainment and surprise. Keo also gave us some great routines and seems to have become an audience fave in the process. Apparently all he needed was a capable and dedicated partner to shine.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2018 4:30 AM

[quote] Keo also gave us some great routines and seems to have become an audience fave in the process.

I’m happy for that.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2018 4:32 AM

r4 - It's Witney, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2018 5:10 PM

Let's petition ABC to put Lens Dunham on the next season of DWTS! She fits the qualification of being a marginal "star", plus she could stand to lose (more than) a few pounds. Let's bring our Lens to the dance floor!

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2018 5:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!