Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lesbian Heidi Klum, 45, smothers merkin , 29, with kisses in front of daughter Leni, 14

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 15, 2019 2:19 AM

Wow, her daughter is really beautiful considering who her father is. I'm shocked.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2018 12:54 AM

Her father isn't Seal, if that's what you mean. He was with Heidi all through the pregnancy and, it seems, claims her as his own, but her father is some Italian.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2018 1:01 AM

r1 meant the ugly Italian billionaire who dogged her after announcing she was pregnant with Leni. Leni got lucky in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2018 1:03 AM

I know her father isn't Seal. It's that old, ugly Italian multi-millionaire.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2018 1:04 AM

He wasn't that bad when Heidi was dating him. He must have been much better looking when he was even younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2018 1:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2018 1:12 AM

So the Italian multi-millionaire was the sperm donor

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2018 1:36 AM

In what alternate reality is Heidi Klum a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2018 2:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2018 7:31 PM

Try BILLIONAIRE. Flavio owns Formula One Racing.

And I hope the headline is a joke. Heidi is perhaps the biggest ho on the planet. I wager she has fucked 500 men in her time.

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2018 7:35 PM

On what planet has Heidi Klum ever been a supermodel?

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2018 7:36 PM

Heidi and I rocked the runway together, bee-yotches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2018 7:40 PM

Leni only recently found out Seal is not her biological father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2018 9:53 PM

That is such an inappropate outfit for a 13 yr old at R13 link. The article didn't say anything about her just learning that she wasn't Seal's daughter. There is no way that she didn't realize that before she was 13 years old.

by Anonymousreply 14December 24, 2018 10:21 PM

I had to break the news to my poor sister today. She wanted to marry Tom one day.

What’s Billa up to this Weinachten, then?

by Anonymousreply 15December 24, 2018 10:24 PM

Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 16December 24, 2018 10:28 PM

Very possible she didn't know Seal wasn't her real father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 24, 2018 10:31 PM

That guy looks mid to late 30s, he is not 29.

by Anonymousreply 18December 24, 2018 10:51 PM

Seal is African and the rest of this girl's siblings look black. Victoria Rowell is biracial and American, there's a difference. The kid wouldn't realize that part, but she definitely would notice the difference between her and her siblings.

by Anonymousreply 19December 24, 2018 10:58 PM

She's 45. He's 29. He has two piercings in his lower lip and two huge holes in his earlobes. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 20December 24, 2018 11:04 PM

Some Africans have biracial children who favor their white parent in complexion.

Seal's kids all are varying shades. Leni could have thought she was at one end of the spectrum and her siblings are at the other end and in between. If she's thought of Seal as her father since birth, it would be very easy for her to rationalize the difference in skin tone this way. Who wants to think the man who raised them is nit their father?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2018 11:24 PM

There's no way Klum is only 45.

by Anonymousreply 22December 24, 2018 11:27 PM

even if leni were brain dead, all she has to do is google her name. or listen to one of her friends who did. don't be ridiculous, there is no way in hell this girl has not been confronted with this information one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 23December 24, 2018 11:35 PM

[quote]even if leni were brain dead

This cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 24December 24, 2018 11:54 PM

[Quote]even if leni were brain dead

Not necessarily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 25, 2018 12:17 AM

Of course biracial children can come out white. However that is not the case with Heidi's kids. They all look 100% black and Leni is a fair skinned blonde. No way she didn't ask about this years ago.

R22- agreed, she's always looked older than her stated age to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 25, 2018 1:14 AM

R26 - I have a feeling the son, on the far right, will be spending a lot of time with Uncle Bill. It looks like they may have something in common.

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2018 1:27 AM

Ok, wait a minute, r26. What's exactly are you saying?😨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 25, 2018 1:31 AM

Back in her Heyday Heidi was known as a D*ck Chaser. She was seeing the Formula guy when she met Seal in a LA hotel lobby. She had met a friend for drinks in the hotel lobby bar, and he had just returned from a gym workout, strolling through the hotel lobby in nothing but extremely well-fitting cycling shorts and a t-shirt. Heidi fell in love at first sight. (I would have as well.)

Heidi and Seal immediately started dating. Shortly thereafter Heidi had discovered she was pregnant, with the Formula guy's child. Seal and Heidi became engaged to be married immediately thereafter; thus saving her reputation and his gaining a celebrity wife and an immediate family. Hero/Hero.

by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2018 1:49 AM

What is this idiotic fad on DL of classing every woman as a lesbian now?

by Anonymousreply 30December 25, 2018 2:15 AM

Heidi was banging her bodyguard when she split from Seal and he complained about her "fornicating with the help." When does she have time for lesbianing in between all that dick?

by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2018 2:57 AM

Heidi Klum, 45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2018 2:59 AM

I forgot she had so many kids!

One more for the road with her hideous looking new fiancé?

by Anonymousreply 33December 25, 2018 3:21 AM

[quote] Of course biracial children can come out white

Only if the “black” parent is biracial, too. Otherwise, they look black, but slightly lighter. Nearly all African Americans have white blood thanks to rape by slave owners, overseers and white men during Jim Crow times.

by Anonymousreply 34December 25, 2018 6:27 AM

So true, R35, There us a whole new genre of YouTube videos of black folk opening their 23 and Me, Ancestry, and the African Genealogy specific testing lab envelopes and discovering they have been classified as European. It's complex, and I can't remember the exact details, but it has something to do with matrilineal DNA being more determinative.

Anyway, nearly NONE of the black people are less than 40% European, and believe me they run the gamut if brown complexions from Bernie Mac to a slightly darker Steph Curry and everything in between. Some of the darker folks are furious, declaring that they "don't have no white man blood!! Fact is, I doubt that a living soul in this country has no white man blood.

by Anonymousreply 35December 25, 2018 10:11 AM

Heidi = not a supermodel. Bit very successful. Old and skinny and loves to ride hot young cock. Anything else?

by Anonymousreply 36December 25, 2018 10:12 AM

She’s not a lesbian. And she’s not any 45, either.

by Anonymousreply 37December 25, 2018 10:55 AM

R29, briatore left klum even tho she was pregnant with his child. he publically admitted doing so. doesn't mean she's a saint, but good ol' flavio dropped her like a hot potato.

by Anonymousreply 38December 25, 2018 2:19 PM

R38 she did an interview at that time saying she was “pissed off” Flavio dumped her while she was pregnant. God, he is fugly.

by Anonymousreply 39December 25, 2018 2:34 PM

I don't think Heidi is a lesbian, but I do think this is a bullshit relationship. Heidi needs publicity for GNTM, AGT & her new Amazon project. Tokio Hotel will be releasing a new album in 2019 & going on tour. They're not well known in the U.S. but this engagement & all the VERY public dates, kissing & vacation photos/videos has given TH & the Kaulitz twins some much needed publicity as well.

I find it very strange that Bill is always there on those "romantic" vacations she takes with Tom. The twins have always been fairly private when it came to their relationships. Now we know why Bill was so quiet about such things but Tom never even really admitted or spoke about his first wife. These constant public displays of affection & gushing about one another is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 40December 25, 2018 3:26 PM

Flavio willingly gave up parental claim/acknowledgement of his daughter with Klum so Seal could legally adopt her as his child.

by Anonymousreply 41December 25, 2018 6:04 PM

Ria (Sommerfield, Tom’s first wife) looks tres chic for a German groupie and too glam & fun for gloomy langweilig manboy Tom, but she’s still miserable and taking Tokio Hotel fans and Tom himself too seriously. She did have an engagement of several years with Tom which of course must be frustrating (tick tock), but she went into it knowing what a greasy little whore he is. It’s weird that she expected anything else and that she’s acting brand new and hurt.

Like a few months back she was whining on Twitter because a fanfrau creep called her a “plastic bitch”. So what? Ria’s gorgeous and seems to have a decent job and plenty of friends/a social life; why does she let herself give a fuck what Uggos think of her? By European non-celebrity standards she’s a 7/8 with celebrity-proximity cachet, so she could get most any guy she wants (except Tom, apparently).

Ria even says in her latest tweet that she is not divorced from Tom at all. Assuming that’s true and not a troll/joke or delusion, there’s gonna be trouble in Klumlitzland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2018 6:32 PM

Watch video. I sure hope this doesn't turn into a future murder/ suicide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 25, 2018 10:19 PM

I believe, with her money, she can have whatever she chooses, married, or not -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 25, 2018 10:26 PM

I see Ria hasn't wasted any time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 25, 2018 10:31 PM

R43 - I'm always shocked by how girly Bill is. Why couldn't the fangirls figure him out? He carried a purse! Did they really think a teenage boy who carried a purse would be interested in them?

I loved when he upstaged Heidi at her own Halloween bash. Showing up all fabulous & gorgeous as Queen B. He knows the relationship is a joke. He'll happily lap up all the free publicity while Tom does all the work pretending to love Heidi & her brood . In a year or so he'll have his Tommy all to himself again.

by Anonymousreply 46December 25, 2018 10:58 PM

They have the most beautiful eyes. They remind me of a Russian guy I knew. Does Bill have an eating disorder?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 25, 2018 11:47 PM

Heidi, gurl, get used to being the 3rd wheel in this relationship. Hope you guys have a king-size bed. 😄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 25, 2018 11:53 PM

Yass, gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2018 11:55 PM

Age 50 is going to kick Heidi's ass big time. It will not be pretty. Nor will she.

by Anonymousreply 50December 25, 2018 11:56 PM

....DL has a Kaulitzcest shipper? Didn’t they extinct themselves a decade ago? Either that or I’ve gotten fucking old & irrelevant overnight and this is indeed Bizarro-world.

If Heidi is getting two-for-one, good for her.

by Anonymousreply 51December 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Gorg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 26, 2018 12:10 AM

Let's introduce him to Frankie Grande and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2018 12:41 AM

R47 - I believe vegetarianism & cocaine keep Bill thin.

R53 - Nothing happens. I think Bill likes his men manly & muscular. He seems to be into leather, BDSM & has a song called 'Covered In Gold' (piss queen?!?)

There have been rumors about him hooking up with a bodyguard. I'm glad he & Heidi have something in common.

by Anonymousreply 54December 26, 2018 11:23 PM

She's so full of shit.

During her divorce from her ex-husband, she'd publicly stated her reason for filing for divorce is because of his emotional abuse of her in front of her children, particularly in front of her young sons, saying, she didn't want the abuse to influence her young son's relationships with women. Yet she macks out with a series of random dudes in front of her daughters.

Good call, Ma'am.

by Anonymousreply 55December 26, 2018 11:35 PM

^^ . . . sons' relationships with women . . . "

by Anonymousreply 56December 26, 2018 11:36 PM

What do I know, really. But Seal strikes me as a moody cunt. At least Heidi is a relatively sunny upbeat person.

by Anonymousreply 57December 26, 2018 11:43 PM

both Seal and Klum are gay

by Anonymousreply 58December 26, 2018 11:52 PM

Harvey Weinstein and TV personality Heidi Klum (back, L) and actress Uma Thurman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 26, 2018 11:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 26, 2018 11:55 PM

Oh come on now it's just kissing. What harm will it do to the kid? You make it seem like they were fucking in front of her

by Anonymousreply 61December 26, 2018 11:55 PM

look at her masculine neck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 26, 2018 11:56 PM

It's a transformer

by Anonymousreply 63December 27, 2018 12:01 AM

Heidi Klum is still an ugly MAN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 27, 2018 12:03 AM

Lezzie outed at point 1:00 in R64 video

by Anonymousreply 65December 27, 2018 12:03 AM

Both of the brothers at r47 are odd looking.

Heidi Klum is nuts. Much like Ms. Roberts.

Here’s a lesson I learned the hard way: NEVER, EVER marry a man who has way less money than you. Once you get to the kind of money Ms. Klum has, and especially the money Ms. Roberts has, stay unmarried.

by Anonymousreply 66December 27, 2018 12:11 AM

Rumor has it, Heidi helped that pig Harvey get his hands on some of the young models from her shows. I hope it isn't true, but if it is, someone needs to come forward & call her out on it.

by Anonymousreply 67December 27, 2018 12:16 AM

Gurl !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 27, 2018 1:00 AM

without makeup she looks like a man

by Anonymousreply 69December 27, 2018 1:02 AM

nose job fake tits not hips

by Anonymousreply 70December 27, 2018 1:02 AM

Isn't Vito Shnabel a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 71December 27, 2018 1:45 AM

Is Heidi the one Naomi called a "German cow" for being difficult on a shoot?

by Anonymousreply 72December 27, 2018 4:06 AM

Why didn't she get together with Mel-B? They got along famously on AGT.

by Anonymousreply 73December 27, 2018 4:11 AM

Daughter is prettier than her. She'll join the Nepotism Models League in a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 74December 27, 2018 4:14 AM

Lots of LSA hating on Heidi going on.

Man Jaw is code they use frequently. It signals that white blondes are not all that.

They look boyish/mannish when a man really needs a big hipped, big thighed big butted real woman.

by Anonymousreply 75December 27, 2018 5:10 AM

Heidi Klum is a knock out. She might be nuts, but in no way is she ugly, nor does she look like a man.

by Anonymousreply 76December 27, 2018 12:52 PM

Yeah, I find her relationship choices to be bizarre and she seems stuck in arrested development...she looked like an absolute knob in those photos from Disneyland. But she is a good looking woman that would have no problem attracting most heterosexual men. Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 77December 27, 2018 1:39 PM

She's gay? I had heard that in the 90s actually.

by Anonymousreply 78December 29, 2018 12:31 AM

Lesbian Heidi sounds like a 1930s/40s German film about a rebellious tomboy sent to a stern girls’ academy, set somewhere in a copse on the drizzling banks of the Elbe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 29, 2018 11:34 PM

75 - Fuck off please and thanks. You gonna learn to stop blaming black women for your ills. Furthermore Ms Heidi is a part of "the sanctified white woman" tribe on LSA. Tiny, I guarantee, but unless they fuck up big time, they can't lose their status. And you will NEVER know "the code" it changes, goes back in time two hundred years and goes into the future. Nobody can dissemble like a black person. And it was your long time kin who in denying us our own thing, that made it so. There aint enough black tail in the world available for you to fully KNOW "the code". And "the code" changes from country to country , but is recognisable to those who KNOW not those who have to BELIEVE that they know.

by Anonymousreply 80December 30, 2018 2:28 AM

Heidi posted a pic of her & Tom in bed. Does she visit the DL?

Bill continues to post pics of his dog. Why is he still single? He's adorable & rich! Is it really that hard to find a guy in L.A./WeHo?

by Anonymousreply 81December 30, 2018 3:05 AM

R81, he's stated that Tom is his soulmate and they would be together forever. Looks like he found "the one" a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 82December 30, 2018 4:03 AM

Bill on "Star Search" belting out "It's Raining Men," gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 30, 2018 5:12 AM

Heidi was known for sleeping around with every guy and female model around. That's why OP labeled her incorrectly as a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 84December 30, 2018 5:28 AM

R29 When Heidi was pregnant with Flavio Briatore's daughter, Briatore was caught by paparazzi with his hand inside Nadja Swarovski's panty...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 30, 2018 5:41 AM

This is what can happen when you’re a beautiful woman. You have so many choices and if you take care of yourself, you can have many choices for many years.

I find her choices to be odd, at times. Seal looked like the best out of all of them, but what do I know?

She has a free spirit. I get that, and I hope she’s happy.

by Anonymousreply 86December 30, 2018 1:36 PM

R80 Oh, hon...I KNOW the code. Trust and believe.

by Anonymousreply 87December 30, 2018 1:42 PM

They are officially engaged!!!

by Anonymousreply 88December 30, 2018 1:43 PM

She fucked Anthony Kedis of red hot chili peppers. She definitely fucked around. Herpes whore. And super loose hole, she squeezed out kids!

by Anonymousreply 89December 30, 2018 1:55 PM

R47 Beautiful eyes? They both look like they wore lazy eye patches in grade school and now sport strong corrective lenses to help keep those wandering eyes pointed forward. Unfortunately they didn't wear their specs for the pajama photo shoot, so the eyes are are starting to orbit away.

by Anonymousreply 90December 30, 2018 1:59 PM

R89, what’s wrong with fucking Anthony Kiedis?

by Anonymousreply 91December 30, 2018 3:45 PM

[Quote][R89], what’s wrong with fucking Anthony Kiedis?

Nothing if you have a penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 30, 2018 3:58 PM

I remember decades ago once reading on a WDW? type database that Hope Sandoval once had a short relationship with Kiedis. My mind boggled so hard at that as I thought they were both gay. I haven’t trusted Internet gossip since.

by Anonymousreply 93December 30, 2018 4:02 PM

Imagine bragging about knowing the Lipstick Alley "code." That's something you'd want to keep to yourself, no?

by Anonymousreply 94December 30, 2018 4:05 PM

R92, TRANSVESTIGATION???

OMG! I cannot stop laughing!!! LMAO!!!

She’s really and truly a woman, fyi. But that YouTube vid is funny AF!!!

by Anonymousreply 95December 30, 2018 4:12 PM

who knows who or what Kedis has fucked, he was a drugged out mess for the longest time, he probably has all kinds of STDs, Hep B, C etc

by Anonymousreply 96December 30, 2018 4:18 PM

R96, you need to grow up. STDs do not diminish us as human beings.

I lost my best friend ever to AIDS. Let me tell you something, he was a fucking shining star in my then very dark world. He stood by me when I had no where to live. He took me in, and loved me like his little sister. He helped me accomplish shit I never thought I could.

Please take some time to re examine why you denigrate people who have had to overcome health issues. Especially on a pro LGBT website.

by Anonymousreply 97December 30, 2018 4:26 PM

In this day and age, with all the information and education readily available, if you're still repeatedly catching STI's, then you're either a self-loathing, reckless, drugged-out mess, an idiot, or both.

by Anonymousreply 98December 30, 2018 4:40 PM

And that STILL DOES NOT make one a bad person.

We judge others because we are afraid and judge ourselves. It’s a tight and highly uncomfortable garment to wear, especially as we age.

We may never be completely free of wearing it, but we can consciously choose to disrobe from it, often, until one day, hopefully, it doesn’t fit at all.

I struggle with this, myself. I’m trying to become better. I don’t want to live my life like that. I want to live free, and surrounded by love.

Best to you, R98. And Happy New Year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 30, 2018 4:51 PM

R83 - He should've won!!! That entrance alone was worth 5 stars.

by Anonymousreply 100December 30, 2018 7:47 PM

Does it annoy anyone else that Poo is posting on here, pretending to be a black woman who also posts on LSA? I wonder what Poo is up to on that forum? See R80 for a local example. Or see any post where the poster feels the need to point out her over-specific mixture of race, sex, sexual identity and location - it happens on here frequently. For example, "I'm a mixed-race lesbian from Jamaica, Queens.

by Anonymousreply 101December 30, 2018 8:16 PM

^^Bill got exposure for Tokio Hotel and to meet Nena which was all he really wanted out of the experience, so I doubt he cared.

He really was an adorable kid, and just glowed with star power (look at that smile!). I admire his subversiveness and think we should celebrate and uphold more guys like him. At 13 years old and as a ratty misfit dropout in a amateur punk band, he still had the balls to do that show on his own steam (his Mom clearly had little to do with it) and go in front of a panel of slick celebrity adults to sing the queeniest anthem possible in the queeniest way imaginable, knowing it would probably go out live to every home in the country including those of his school bullies...and love every second. He just did not give a fuck. When will your fave ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 30, 2018 8:21 PM

[Quote][R92], TRANSVESTIGATION???

[Quote]OMG! I cannot stop laughing!!! LMAO!!!

[Quote]She’s really and truly a woman, fyi. But that YouTube vid is funny AF!!!

Hi, Heath(er)!

by Anonymousreply 103December 30, 2018 8:25 PM

If you block R13 and R58, you'll see that about half of this thread is filled with posts by the sagging, deplorable Bellagio maid. And look at all the other shit-stirring trans and race-bating threads she has started.

by Anonymousreply 104December 30, 2018 9:10 PM

Fast forward to the 1:45 minute mark in this video where Bill welcomes the interviewer to, as he nonchalantly puts it, "our little getaway room." Also notice that there is only one bed in the room.

I give it six months before Bill and Heidi are pulling each others hair extensions out in public over Tom. If the mom refuses to attend the wedding, then you know what's up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 2, 2019 8:49 AM

Tom is so chill. Luuv him.💋

by Anonymousreply 106January 2, 2019 8:52 AM

Like Kathy Griffin said "Heidi Klum's dead eyes"

by Anonymousreply 107January 2, 2019 9:04 AM

R99 😂

by Anonymousreply 108January 2, 2019 9:07 AM

R75 went there. Yeah!

by Anonymousreply 109January 2, 2019 9:09 AM

Tom has been with Heidi for a few years now and Bill comments and gushes over her on instagram. He is on vacation with Shay and Todd right now so I think he is fine and doesn't mind being separated from Tom. They do their own things.

by Anonymousreply 110January 2, 2019 9:11 AM

R34! Rape? No dissenters just attracted to each other? Racial preoccupation troll is a sad riot.

by Anonymousreply 111January 2, 2019 9:21 AM

Of course biracial children can come out white

"Only if the “black” parent is biracial, too. Otherwise, they look black, but slightly lighter."

Not true. I've seen people who are biracial with a full white parent and a full black parent who came out white looking.

by Anonymousreply 112January 2, 2019 9:51 AM

Bill's tats scream emotional issues. He has regular tattoos, which are bad enough, but he also has the backs of his hands covered and random shit on his fingers. I bet the parents didn't keep a close enough eye on them when they were younger. Germany us a very creepy place. Tom probably protected Bill as best as he could when they were younger. He's probably asexual and Bill is gay-gay-gay. It would not surprise me if he eventually transitions.

by Anonymousreply 113January 2, 2019 1:40 PM

Biracial men and women who reproduce with Caucasians almost always have children who present as white.

by Anonymousreply 114January 2, 2019 2:35 PM

Tom is not asexual...he was banging tons of groupies and even went to the hospital when he was a teen because he took to much viagara. He also flushed his condoms so none of the groupies could steal them.

by Anonymousreply 115January 2, 2019 10:35 PM

^^yeah, fucking walking-hormone that boy was. He’s the Alpha twin so probably hoovered up enough testosterone in the womb for two adolescent boys (hence Billa).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 2, 2019 10:44 PM

R94 I never said I knew the LSA code. I was stating that I know the black woman code because it is my job.

I often use LSA as shorthand for the BW who migrate here. I have visited that site twice. I found it impossible to navigate.

by Anonymousreply 117January 2, 2019 11:18 PM

😂🏊😂

by Anonymousreply 118January 3, 2019 4:54 AM

R117 = Las Vegas resident whose name sounds like a Swiss pharmaceutical company.

by Anonymousreply 119January 3, 2019 5:13 AM

R119 Good fucking god. You have got to be kidding.

by Anonymousreply 120January 3, 2019 9:00 AM

Somehow I never pictured easy TomK with any kids at all, but I suppose stepchildren are at one remove and less of a burden.

by Anonymousreply 121January 3, 2019 7:18 PM

117 - There is no job in creation where it is contingent for a non black person to KNOW all the "black woman" CODES. So fuck off, you lying cunt. What are you? CIA? Have I missed some missive that black women are to take over the world? Humble yourself and admit that you do NOT know THE CODE(s). You merely pretend to or have an "idea". You either work in law enforcement, social services or some type of other public service. You will never know all the codes, just like you will never know even ALL European languages, much less all African. Acceptance is an avenue into good mental health and will stop you from being the racist cunt that you are. We got establishment paedophiles running amok, but there is a job in creation where it is contingent for one white somebody to KNOW ALL the CODES! Cunt, a new code is made anywhere in the world per minute. There isn't enough black cock or minge and "non white socialisation" for you to get into for you to be completely Au Fait.

Nothing worse than trying to douse the arrogance of a non working class white person and their insistence that they are correct, despite the lack of credibility or logic to their argument. And you needed to put a comma before "bitch", Shark. I'll give you that code for free.

Just to reel back the argument to the OP. Leni and her oldest brother have turned out the best looking of her kids. The other two are long faced along with their long hair. Seen?

by Anonymousreply 122January 3, 2019 7:39 PM

Oh R117, why are you acting surprised? They're not going to slink back to LSA because even they tire of themselves. They don't even want themselves. Their own black men don't even want them. They're the LEAST desired demographic on this whole globe. That's gotta smart.

See it for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 123January 3, 2019 9:23 PM

R123, you need serious psychological help. What a pathetic failed abortion you must be. Best of luck with the rest of your sad unhappy life.

by Anonymousreply 124January 3, 2019 9:40 PM

You have to wonder R117 what they tell themselves..how nobody cares when a black child goes missing. In fact, they don't even care themselves. How about the miniscule comment hits on an article re: black people on a global publication like the Fail. The few comments there are left by silly black people from the inner cities. That is a stark reality for everyone. We take that reality inside ourselves and it manifests itself in our behavior. Not an easy pill. Feel helpless because you can't change it alone. Depending on the mental faculties of an individual and their process any reaction is possible.

What you're seeing here is the disenfranchised members of that demographic attempting to rewrite history until their dying breath. They're bitter, envious people from marginalized surroundings trying to have a voice on an anonymous forum. They make it all about them and feel comfortable inflicting their burning desires on those of us who just don't care. They don't have liquid assets to go out and treat themselves so they stew online every waking hour wasting their lives. Attempting to rob the population online of any positive contribution. Pests to the rest of us who aren't mentally disabled with racial preoccupations. They bring nothing to the table and yes, they're hopeless. But will one of them start a free forum of their own to work on issues? Not likely. Though they will invade and rob another's successful forum without provocation. That's why they'll forever stay in that trash bin spinning their wheels. Tragically triste.

by Anonymousreply 125January 3, 2019 10:57 PM

Imagine what it is like being a normal, stable black individual who just loves to shoot the shit and gossip, investigate crimes and sharing tips and hacks for a better life, laughing so hard you cry and then come across the ghetto troll at R122.

That stings.

by Anonymousreply 126January 3, 2019 11:07 PM

There is nothing wrong with a square job-either on a woman or man. many models have square jaws-they photograph well.

by Anonymousreply 127January 3, 2019 11:11 PM

I don’t understand the fascination with Heidi Klum.

by Anonymousreply 128January 3, 2019 11:27 PM

Oh sad R122. I can see that you are either ew here or quite stupid as you cannot even format a comment properly. So I will cut you some slack and explain to you what I have written here so very many times before.

I edit an urban website(certainly not LSA or Sandra Rose) and I have had that position for quite a few years. I have performed my job quite well(if I do say so myself) as I rose from the bottom to the top in rather short order. I will admit that did not take a massive amount of talent.

I am able to communicate with my readers seamlessly as I am a vert quick study...a knack I guess I share with the fair lass Rachel Dolezal. The difference between her and me is that I do not claim to be a POC. It is assumed by others and I have never explained otherwise.

Thanks for taking the time to vent your spleen...I hope it served as a catharsis for you, as you seem quite full of rage.

My favorite part of your comment was your implication that I could not possibly pass as a black woman because I do not speak "African." As if there is one single person of either sex who speaks any African language/dialect on my site.

As Janbot would say, "But you tried it."

by Anonymousreply 129January 3, 2019 11:33 PM

^^^^sorry, sticky N key. That should read new, not ew I the second sentence.

by Anonymousreply 130January 3, 2019 11:34 PM

Not true r34 I have a friend who is Black (both parents) who married a White guy and their daughter looks White. Doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

by Anonymousreply 131January 3, 2019 11:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 4, 2019 12:02 AM

If the ears and nutsack are a bit darker at birth, and his tiny ears seem a tad darker, he will very likely be his mother's shade by age 10.

by Anonymousreply 133January 4, 2019 12:19 AM

Leni is gorgeous. Heidi must be careful with whom she puts into her house.

by Anonymousreply 134January 4, 2019 2:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 4, 2019 2:16 AM

So very silent with old black lipsticks alley racist lez on a psych hold in the south side of Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 136January 5, 2019 2:57 AM

Leni is the only one of her kids who is attractive. The kids with Seal are all unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 137January 5, 2019 3:43 AM

R137 racist!!

by Anonymousreply 138January 5, 2019 4:48 AM

This baby still doesn't look white-white because despite having a light skin tone it still has black features. R132

by Anonymousreply 139January 5, 2019 6:41 AM

So in 10 years the daughter will be 24, the boyfriend will be 39 and Heidi will be 55. Goooood luck Heidi.

by Anonymousreply 140January 5, 2019 7:00 AM

If I saw that baby out of context, I would think he was white adjacent (Italian, Greek, Slavic). Never would I guess his mother is 100% Sub-Saharan African. Genes can be inpredictable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 6, 2019 4:02 AM

I have to say I’m surprised Klum didn’t lock down a more famous, more ripped, more relevant toy-boy. Or a rich Asian.

Tom is young, sexually-enthusiastic,pretty nice-looking facially and comes with a big loyal fanbase of Millennials but what else is he bringing? He’s also crusty, scrawny, likely STD-ridden, allegedly kind of weird & antisocial and honestly plays second-banana in a popband that in the charts are basically dunzo (while decent) and have no visibility or feasibility left in big markets like America and Asia (ironically). He’s also of an background that has no clout at all. Did she pick him because he’s easy to manipulate?

by Anonymousreply 142January 6, 2019 10:02 PM

Link to funny interview the duo gave in 2014. They claim to live together and love each other's company. Bill says, out of any celebrity, they would like to meet Kevin Spacey. LOL when Bill says he would like to appear on "Project Runway" and Tom has no idea what the show is about.

Heidi wants another child. That's why she picked Tom. Watch her lead him around on a leash after they get married. I swear he still looks like a teen in some of those pix. Has she fugured out Bill ain't goin' nowhere?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 6, 2019 10:12 PM

I have no idea whether the relationship is real or not. But I think the fact that they are both German has a lot to do with how they ended up together in this "relationship". If it's a real one, it's easier to connect with someone in your native language, shared cultural experiences etc. If it's manufactured, actually the same things apply. You still have spend time with the other person in a manufactured relationship, so why not go for someone you can speak to in your native language?

by Anonymousreply 144January 6, 2019 10:22 PM

There are very few German celebrities who have achieved international success. Coupled with Bill's love of fashion, it's understandable they probably have been running into Heidi and Claudia Schiffer for years, like black celebrities who seem to know each other.

by Anonymousreply 145January 6, 2019 10:33 PM

SHINE BLUE from Klum was so great. The freshest bluquatic ever made. That’s all I know about her and all I need to.

She could create a fragrance based on Tom next. It’d be like..cokesweat run through dirty hair and singed by overheating electronics, overlaid with Heineken.

by Anonymousreply 146January 8, 2019 8:39 PM

Leni is very pretty, looks tall for her age... maybe a model?... like some model moms who push their daughters into modeling? She takes after her mom.

by Anonymousreply 147January 8, 2019 9:22 PM

This kid was in the bank Tokyo Hotel and people use to think he was sleeping with his twin brother who was also in the band. This is bringing back a lot of nostalgia

by Anonymousreply 148January 8, 2019 10:37 PM

I bet Bill tagged along when Tom went to propose to Heidi.

by Anonymousreply 149January 9, 2019 1:05 AM

For all of those mentioning the twincest vibes between Bill and Tom, I distinctly remember once seeing a professional pic of the two of them (this was waaay back when, back when Bill looked like a Goth Japanese lesbian) and one of them, can't remember which, had their hand shoved down the front of the other's pants. The whole twincest thing was likely carefully crafted by their management team to appeal to their female fanbase.

A MUCH more subtle equivalent would be how, if you look at pics of the Olsen twins as teenagers, they were always smooshed up against each other and practically groping each other. None of that is an accident, it's all just marketing.

by Anonymousreply 150January 9, 2019 3:41 AM

^^Tokio promo was t.A.t.U all over again, only somewhat worse because Bill & Tom were actually blood and actually 13 year-old kid brothers, not 16 year-old galpals cosplaying as ’lesbo-porn’ twinsters.

Yulia Volkova & Lena Katina were still underage and were 13 year-old popstars in an idol group, in fairness, but it’s one of which no-one’s ever heard (Neposedy?) and for which neither became famous.

by Anonymousreply 151January 9, 2019 6:17 PM

Someone sold them to the highest bidder. See the thread on child stars in the US. Look at how Bill is styled and posed in this shot. He's dressed in black and white (good angel/ bad angel) and his arms are symbolically crossed, meaning open for business. These gestures are very meaningful to hawks in the industry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 10, 2019 5:06 PM

Which WeHo restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 153January 10, 2019 5:47 PM

R152 Billa isn’t dressed like a seraphim so much as a succubus. And if he symbolises both the ‘good’ & ‘bad’ Angel (is there such thing, anyway? Even L u ci fer was a being of Light who loved the Xtian god) to creep elites then what need is there for Tom?

I think it’s too easy to read too much into shit like this sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 154January 10, 2019 9:44 PM

"We absolutely wanted to make a song about our connection. We even wanna die together. The idea that one of us dies is just unbearable for us. We can’t imagine living without the other." –Bill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 13, 2019 3:52 PM

Twins are so creepy and boring. I have no idea why Miss Klum in her fabulosity got herself into this twisted peasanty mess.

by Anonymousreply 156January 13, 2019 8:46 PM

Is it too soon to bet how long it will take for their marriage to implode?

by Anonymousreply 157January 13, 2019 9:21 PM

As fast as Tom can say, "you can sit on my lap, baby" and watch Heidi & Bill race each other to get their first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 31, 2019 7:11 AM

If Tom & Heidi get married (I have my doubts) Bill will probably go back to his ex. He seems to be immature, unstable & self-destructive & going back to a shitty relationship might seem better than being alone.

Will poor Bill be forced to sing "Heidi songs" written by Tom? Can he do it without puking?

by Anonymousreply 159January 31, 2019 6:39 PM

Tom’s never written a romantic lyric, has he? His lyrical contributions to Tokio Hotel are negligible and I doubt the boy who penned ‘Reden’ to his groupies is primed to write a love confessional album for his gal.

by Anonymousreply 160January 31, 2019 8:36 PM

Secretly got married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 11, 2019 7:28 PM

Do the Kaulitz brothers have any Asian blood in them? I noticed their parents had Anglo names.

by Anonymousreply 162July 15, 2019 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!