Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Part 25: Dangling Tendrils, Ill-Fitting Gowns, is it Time for a Style Intervention for New Royal Duchess Meghan?

Carry on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 20, 2018 10:13 AM

This thread will be more active.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2018 10:21 PM

Message to loyal posters of Dangling Tendrils. I am the OP of this zany thread which started on a whim at the very beginning of the Harry and Meghan saga. The topic garnered interest fro the start but has expanded from the narrow dangling tendrils, poor fashion to encompass a mind boggling array of related topics which has attracted an even broader following. The threads have always been open to everyone (I never block) to comment, dispute, educate, humour and above all, with the objective of simply having a good time.

There is, however, a poster - SSAA intern 3 - who has recently emerged which I will politely not comment on except to say there is now have duplicate Dangling Tendril threads such as this Part 25. I have had a great fun with these threads over the past several weeks and hope you will all continue to follow the threads over the coming days, weeks and months as we watch with horror and bemusement the trials and tribulations of the hapless royal newlyweds. However, if you prefer the duplicate Part 25 created by SSAA intern 3, please feel free and I will bow out from here on. Thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2018 11:32 PM

Should 12-year old girls be posting here?

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2018 11:33 PM

Seriously, R2? Get some self esteem. It's a thread, not cancer research.

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2018 11:34 PM

^^ Apologies for the bad grammar but I was typing fast as I was just blocked by a poster for starting this Part 25 and wanted to get this post in before the block came back.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2018 11:42 PM

[quote]It sucks for the fun of this site when people wander in here and think they can tame it.

Sound advice r4.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2018 11:45 PM

Thank you, OP! I love these threads, with all the bickering queens, and I'm not referring to Liz , Kate or Chuck's old nag.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2018 11:54 PM

R7 Not many Queens I'm afraid. Just lots of fraus.

Old ones.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2018 1:53 AM

I’m enjoying the train-wreck factor of watching frauen interlopers fighting each other to establish a cult of personality on Datalounge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2018 2:20 AM

Just to reiterate that The Telegraph is a nakedly pro-Meghan paper that never prints anything negative about her, and their column on that ghastly de la Renta dress that began the whole Dangling Tendrils discussion was the only one who wouldn't admit that the outfit was, as Malcolm Tucker might have put it, a mistake so huge it can be seen from outer space.

I suspect they have an "arrangement" with someone on Markle's end, the way Charles and Diana had different journos in their respective corners during the Wales War.

The reference to a "viper" in Kensington Palace is a direct stab at Kate. In point of fact, the viper is far more likely to be nesting in Royal Lodge, Prince Andrew's royal home. Sparkle gave him good reason to leak those stories.

Notice that The Telegraph doesn't come out and directly challenge the truth of the stories, because they probably know its Andrew, as well, and they don't want to tangle with him.

Viper is a particularly used in referring to women. The "viper in Kensington Palace" can only point to Kate even if the article obliquely refers to staff.

I doubt the Cambridge press office will miss the point. Meghan Markle is sowing hatred between two brothers, and she doesn't seem to understand that we can all see that this is transparently an attempt by Meghan to strike back - even at the wrong people.

Really, she's starting to seem like the Bad Seed.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2018 2:27 AM

Someone in the last thread was having a go at a poster who said Markle was racially ambigious. Can I just say that I thought she was white? I used to watch Suits and thought she was some flavour of white, I wouldn't have picked her as biracial even though I watched the storyline with her black daddy. Usually I'm pretty good at spotting biracials but I think Sparkle has had work done to minimise her "black" features and make herself look more caucasian. I was really surprised by all that letter writing about racism in the press last year or whenever. Especially as I grew up in a large black family with numerous biracial relatives.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2018 2:28 AM

R11 - I had no idea who she was, and only the vaguest notion of what "Suits" was. When the story first broke that he was dating her, the first photos of her I saw, I figured she was Mediterranean, maybe Italian or Greek or Latina. Until I saw the photos of her as a teen with the African hair and noticeably broader nose, I had no idea she was half black.

The thing is, no one would have been in the slightest doubt if she'd kept her hair natural. And that is why she has always straightened it: because it's the one dead giveaway and she knew she'd get more opportunities if she looked racially ambiguous - i.e., majority white audiences wouldn't immediately respond to her as black.

As with most of the other compartments of her life, Meghan has spent so much time trying to construct someone out of artificial facets that she hoped would come together into this facade that would bring her success.

But she can't stop doing it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2018 2:36 AM

As if THE MEDDLING MIDDLETONS don't have connection with DM editors and journos.

Spare me.

The dailysnuff is middleton-goldsmith pr machine.

Which reminds me...I think it's time for wallis and her runner face husband to do another pap walk with their non royal spawn. And put up another phony article about how reeeeegal the hunchback grinch is.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2018 2:49 AM

R11, I'm the racially ambiguous poster and thank heavens I must have already blocked the moron attempting to have a go at me. First I've heard of it!

Markle is, of course, in terms of casting, racially ambiguous. She tilted her type towards caucasian by having a nose job that narrowed her nostrils, and ultimately narrowed the bridge of her nose and "refined" the tip, as they say.

Her skin tone is guesswork. She is not "obviously biracial." She just PILES on that bronzer and contour but when she and her (perhaps former?) bff pose cheek to cheek their skin tones are about on par. She is possibly even fairer skinned without the slap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2018 2:49 AM

Are the “Daria is so beloved by Charles and the Queen,” drops thought to be from someone in TBRF PR thinking it’s a good look - “we’re not the colonizing Royals of days gone by. We love diversity.” Or are they thought to be generated by MM as another FU to the Markle side?

Not that I think TBRF dislikes Daria, more that I think they really have no opinion either way. (Other than being glad she’s not crazy like the Markle side.)

I’m not an avid royal watcher so maybe it’s the norm? Was there a lot of discussion about how much they loved the Middleton’s? I don’t picture in-laws having all that much to do with each other. Maybe occasional holidays, certainly not enough interaction to warrant headlines of their adoration of each other.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2018 2:50 AM

R14 nose looks the same. She just lost a shit ton of baby fat.

Her whole face looks bigger in that before photo.

If she had any surgery, her old envious friend paddy would have revealed that by now. They were attached at the hip.

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2018 2:57 AM

The TIMES (UK) is carrying the tax story, that the royal family is calling in tax experts to help Meghan. They use the phrase, "it is being reported", and says that the IRS may have its eyes on the income the royal family gives the couple. This, of course, contradicts that the American tax department cannot tax Harry's income. It also casually admits that the royal family IS funding the Sussexes - and what this does for Meghan is make it look like she's brought yet more trouble into the royal family, but is being protected by her position and their wealth. In other words, an over-privileged bitch using the royal family to keep legally owed taxes out of the American government's hands.

And it doesn't reflect too well on the BRF, either; true or not, this looks like one government trying to defraud another of owed revenues.

Everyone ends up looking bad.

Just what the BRF needed after Tiara Gate, the abused staff, and the "viper in Kensington Palace" stories - not to mention the news about Sister Sam's tell-all book publication JUST as the Sussex baby is due.

She's been nothing but trouble - at least Diana was genuinely adored by the crowds - good Lord, if you compare the Wales' first trip Down Under to the pathetic one the Sussexes just carried out!

It will be entertaining watching the BRF twist itself into knots trying to work around her, contain her, ignore her, and have to figure out how best to support Harry: accommodating her endlessly or forcing him to choose between everything that gives him his place in the world, or her and his kid.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2018 2:57 AM

R16 - Then you are blind. She very clearly has had rhinoplasty - her nose is not only narrower at the tip but lifted and no longer so close to her upper lip. Anyone can see she had the nose done. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2018 2:59 AM

Before the nose job. Interesting if you click on the image, she's known as Rachel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2018 3:11 AM

R18 You seem angry, frau. Sit down, have a cuppa.

Use your brain. If she had rhinoplasty either her ex husband or one of her ghosted ex friends would have revealed this by now. But alas..nothing. When would she have had it done ? Even the smile is different in the before and after. Before she is smiling big, after not as big. Before shows her heavier and very young and after much older and thin.

Look back at your own photos and you'll see how different your nose looked.

I still don't think she's had a nose job. Her nose just doesn't look that different. And honestly...I'd want my money back. Her markle nose is one of her worst features, along with her freckles that make her skin around her middle face look dirty.

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2018 3:13 AM

Just a note to those of you referring to The Telegraph articles up thread. At least one of the linked stories was to one in the Murdoch owned Sydney Daily Telegraph (dailytelegraph.com.au) which is about as reputable as Mail Online and has no links to the UK Telegraph.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2018 3:13 AM

Good lord of course she had a nose job, just like 99% of Hollywood. Her childhood nose was completely different. Her current nose is much narrower with a defined tip, both hallmarks of rhinoplasty.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2018 3:17 AM

Don't care so much about the nose but the crazy and probably drug part is fascinating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2018 3:20 AM

R17, I think that you are over-reading the tax story. Meghan, as a U.S. citizen, will owe taxes on all income and gifts she receives and all bank accounts she has, no matter where she lives; that was known prior to the marriage. Obviously, her tax return might reveal some interesting details but it will not be a public document. Prince Harry's finances will not be exposed to U.S. income tax as long as he keeps keeps separate accounts. Meghan is entitled, under U.S. law, to do whatever she can to reduce her taxes; that doesn't suggest that she, or anyone else, is trying to evade U.S. taxes.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2018 3:21 AM

Just a little xanax, surely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2018 3:25 AM

Hi everyone. I did not know there was already a Part 25 started. Apparently, I have the OP blocked, so I didn't see their post about it on Part 24. I guess they were started at the same time. So sorry for any confusion. I posted a notice on the other Part 25 with a link directing people here instead. Happy Bitching!

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2018 3:39 AM

Relax, r26.

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2018 3:42 AM

Refreshed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2018 3:43 AM

Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2018 3:46 AM

Would an actually newly pregnant woman have that much work done, R28? Why not wait a few months? I think she looked better as a teen before the bad nose job and attempts to look white. She was pretty. Now she seems sloppy and frantic/manic. Poor kid if she cannot prioritize it for a few months.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2018 3:47 AM

What, R29? She does not look sober as a church lady to you? That is the Megsy he went for, blasted out of her mind, in public, at what for him is a work event. She does not hide it well. She looks wrecked. There are weird vids of Doria and Markus all up in Harrys space at the same event. There is a backstory that we are all missing. Guess Doria gets down in all the Soho ways too. Lovely family.

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2018 3:49 AM

When it's not about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2018 3:49 AM

R29 That pic shows she hasn't had a nose job. Look how close the tip is to her upper lip.

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2018 3:50 AM

Interesting. In r29 I can see Chef Corey.

The theory that we are attracted to people who show similar facial features to us is true.

I see the same in Trevor and Harry. Harry and Meghan look a like. Save for colouring they really do share a lot of the same features.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2018 3:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2018 3:56 AM

The hair is photoshopped, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2018 3:58 AM

I think in "Rachel" Meghan Markle's case, it's safe to say she's attracted by very high social status, and what the man can do to cater to her boundless extravagant tastes.

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2018 3:59 AM

So what can be done to stop all this? It can't go on any more, for the good of the Royal Family, for the good of the monarchy, for the good of the country, for the goid of the species, for the good of the Earth itself. How can we stop this? What can we do?

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2018 4:03 AM

Who dis? Why, it's...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2018 4:06 AM

She really was an ugly kid. You would never know she would end up Goodlooking.

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2018 4:18 AM

I think she's expecting triplets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2018 4:26 AM

R32, in all fairness to Sparkle, someone talking across you is rather rude & annoying.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2018 4:26 AM

Was the bra styling on purpose or was the sample just too tight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2018 4:27 AM

She had the basics. It was a lot of work. Because her legs are so long and her limbs so sharp, I assumed she was naturally skinny but I don't think so. I think she lost a lot of weight along the way. The nose she fixed is, ironically, her white dad's nose. She has no eyelashes or eyebrows, so she got those defined and also injected the lips, and there you go. Straightened the hair, weaves, extensions, etc.

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2018 4:29 AM

That was one moment that the woman talked across Sparkle, to Kate. How else was she supposed to talk to Kate? She actually knows Kate. It wasn't the entire time. Smeg knew she was on camera and bitch face is always inappropriate, like she couldn't tolerate it for one second. Way extra, like everything with her.

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2018 4:31 AM

R38, it's down to Harry. Nobody else can do much more than is being done. The Sparkles marginalized while Missy has tantrums in the media, running down her beloved in-laws as lazy and not as hard working as she.

A poster on the other thread said rightly that Meggie has no idea what to do with herself. She knows Kate is ahead of her so her instinct is to take Kate down and "win". Be more important than Kate. But that's just not possible. Kate in the better position is baked in. Sparkle doesn't know how to handle it but she'll definitely try to dirty up Kate's marriage and everything else in the media. I loved the Enquirer article about poor Kate with post partum depression, not getting out of bed without "gentle encouragement" from William. Meantime the actual Kate is beaming and looks happier and more confident than she has after any other pregnancy, and that's saying something because she always looks happy.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2018 4:34 AM

The "Hurricane Meghan" article in the BM made it make like the rest of the BRF sleeps in and are lazy. She's up at 5'am in a "West Coast Rise and Shine" attitude and as a native Californian that's not us unless we're super self absorbed and trying to get ahead. Some of us might wake up early to work out ahead of the work day, but most of don't wake up at 5am and start bombarding assistants with ideas, suggestions ans requirements.

Southern California is a laid back place. Meghan hadn't lived there in the seven years she was shooting "Suits" in Toronto and only got that because husband Trevor Engelson helped her secure the part. Then once she got it and wanted to upscale in Toronto, she fedexed him her wedding ring and ghosted her husband.

What a piece of work this woman is. He saved her from a life of Deal or No Deal and this is what he got. At least he's now married well to a woman worth millions more than Haz, who she now has in a tax scandal.

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2018 4:47 AM

Here be Meghan in Australia. Let's call this the "before" picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2018 4:47 AM

Here's an after. What the hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2018 4:48 AM

I do believe she's up at 5am though. She's psycho. She's fucking nonstop, never stops talking. Will talk to herself if need be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2018 4:50 AM

I thought Dimwit also wanted to make a trip to the U.S. - Washington. Maybe the Palace figured with all the high drama going on with Trump & Co., better to by-pass that shiftfest for now.

by Anonymousreply 51November 19, 2018 4:55 AM

Why should it be seen as virtuous to expect people who work for you to be up to get your texts at 5AM?

Would even the most avid of Sparkle's fans enjoy being awakened at 5AM by someone they work for?

That whole story is preposterous.

Do people who buy into this story seriously think this is a positive quality?

by Anonymousreply 52November 19, 2018 4:58 AM

Love that the spin is staff is leaving because they’re lazy and can’t keep up with her drive/ambition/passion. Smart angle. So focused on how she can help the world, help the family. It’s her dedication they can’t keep up with. The US press is obsessed with her so she’s doing a pretty good job on this front as far as getting people on her team. The one today from InStyle even closes with “since we know Meghan and the Queen are BFFs”

by Anonymousreply 53November 19, 2018 5:01 AM

So now we have the war of OPs?

Meagain must understand KP's staff are not the same as HW's assistants. They're not dogs you can whistle anytime, day and night.

No wonder they can't stand her, they're not paid enough for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 54November 19, 2018 6:48 AM

I never believe she rises at 5 am . When she likes so much to rise at 5 am she should have stayed in Toronto instead of marrying a lazy prince . I don’t think PH rises at 5 am . They have much engagements in the evening so they likely to sleep in till noon .

by Anonymousreply 55November 19, 2018 6:54 AM

I believe she wakes up at 5 AM, I do too and I'm a lazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2018 7:09 AM

Hey faguettes and obese women. I actually DO wake at 5am every day to practice yoga. And by practice I mean, like, a few assanas followed by a totally empowering mantra. Then I text the palace staff with an uplifting quote alongside my breakfast order. My make up routine is totally important and it takes me, like, ages to match my bronzer and apply my lashes. It just makes me feel sexy, you know? My hair is high maintenance, I just love a soft, sexy curl framing my face. I don't just wake up looking this good! I wish right! Then I wake my love, and text the staff to let them know he's awake. Harry loves helping me choose my outfits for the day, and together we decide just how much sexiness I'll need for the day.

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2018 7:26 AM

"Harry, my love...which mattress ticking dress should I wear today? The mud colored striped or the moss colored one? Or, maybe this lovely dung colored culotte with the off the shoulder mini blouse? No, not the mousy beige one...the greyish mutton one with the mottled bark striped bodice and olive drab poncho to match...."

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2018 7:41 AM

So, Wills once told me that I look like mutton dressed as lamb. Aren't the Brits so quaint! And Anne once said I looked like I was ready to muck out a stable which is, like, totally a metaphor for looking sexy! I'm the breath of fresh air this family needed, even Cammie told me I have brought a certain effluence to the fam. I'm like so on track to be the new Diana!

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2018 7:56 AM

It is obvious she had a nose job, why are people denying it? She is a pretty woman and it's obvious her nose is less bulbous and thinner at the bridge.

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2018 8:27 AM

A bit of advice, R59...

When Prince Philip inevitably remarks that you're done up like a dog's dinner, that means you look good enough to eat. To put it bluntly, he's telling you that he expects you to stop what you're doing and sit on his face.

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2018 9:06 AM

Even Prince Charles and the Queen's finances could face scrutiny under the US tax rules, because they provide funding and support for the couple.

An aide said: "We're looking at a level of financial exposure the Royal Family has never had to face before. It's the royal household's worst nightmare."

Harry's main private wealth, a trust fund set up with £20million inherited from Princess Diana and the Queen Mother, produces an annual income of £300,000, on which Harry pays UK income tax.

But under US tax law, the fact this income is "available" to Meghan could make it liable for US tax.

Guidance notes to US citizens like Meghan state: "You are generally taxed on income available to you, regardless of whether it is in your possession."

Stringent regulations on taxing benefits in kind means details of jewellery, designer outfits and cars on lease can be demanded.

Even their grace-and-favour home, Nottingham Cottage in Kensington Palace, will be looked at.

Any failure to disclose could result in up to half the asset value being claimed.

The IRS may also demand access to the Prince of Wales's Duchy of Cornwall accounts, as Charles bankrolls his younger son's official office.

Even the Queen's accounts might not be protected as she allows the couple to live rent free and owns priceless jewellery worn by Meghan.

One former aide explained: "Everything has to be declared. That means a level of fiscal openness and scrutiny the Royal Family are not used to. There is a very comfortable relationship between the Palace and the HMRC where the Royal Family volunteers to pay some tax and the taxman is very grateful."

Even if Meghan has a credit card linked to Harry with as little as a $10,000 limit, the whole account has to be declared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2018 9:33 AM

Ithat would be a blast If they have to pay taxes because nutmeg is married to dimwit . Thank you IRS .

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2018 10:28 AM

Oh my that marriage is not gonna last for long .

by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2018 10:33 AM

So is Prince Charles a fan? She does not seem like someone he would like.

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2018 11:32 AM

Surely the tax issue was considered even before the wedding. HOW could it come as a surprise? Who ended up with the Jaguar? Is this being leaked as a way to expose the merching?

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2018 12:36 PM

The up at 5 story is at the top of Yahoo this am. What a bitch she is.

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2018 12:44 PM

Why does she have to wake up at 5am? It's not like she has anything important to do. I'll quit too if my boss forces me to wake up at that time every day.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2018 12:52 PM

I think it's time for her and harry to fight back.

They are trying to break her and quite frankly, it's disgusting. She's pregnant ffs and they are relentlessly attacking her like a pack of hyenas.

The tour went great and an American reporter who was there said the british press were sulky and pee'd off they were doing so well. They were not expecting the crowds and good wishes. The American reporter thought it was disturbing and thought they'd be happy things were going well.

The british press hate her for several reasons and they were always going to. Especially the females.

I hope she has an ace up her sleeve and I hope harry has become the man he was meant to be and protects his wife and child.

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2018 1:00 PM

R69. Well sugar tell us more about your Marie Antoinette sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2018 1:04 PM

And those who are wishing for a divorce and a misscarriage...be careful with your words and what you wish for. That energy might hit the wrong target and whoops bye bye little louis or george. Sayonara Carol's dream of a Queen daughter.

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2018 1:10 PM

Bless your heart

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2018 1:12 PM

Oh for fucks sake r71 take a Xanax and a Bacardi & coke and calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2018 1:12 PM

I am just loving the IRS sniffing around BeanDip. I don't care who or what you are, NOBODY likes attention from them.

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2018 1:19 PM

R74 they're not. That's the whole point.

It was another hit piece.

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2018 1:23 PM

JFC, if you worship this fraud please start another thread so you can ramble on to your heart's content.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2018 1:27 PM

If you had any gossip smarts in you, you would ask yourself WHO is after her and why.

But noooo you'd rather yap on about the stupid hit pieces of irs going after her and the rf or that she is text bombing staff at 5 am. That's why you lot are so boring. No gossip based in reality or at least a little bit realistic = boring tumblr tinhats.

I want to know who behind the scenes are leaking and sending fake stories to dan w and Murdoch media.

I am thinking Andy, Council Carole and the hunchback grinch that is her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2018 1:36 PM

Sugar sugar sugar R77

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2018 1:43 PM

Please ignore the idiot sugar at r69 and r71. She or he must have thought we worship sparkle. Move along since it seems you wandered into the wrong thread. We are not here to strike sparkles ego.

by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2018 1:46 PM

R20 - oh please, She had that nose job probably in her late teens, early twenties at the latest, and in show business, it's an event if an actress doesn't have one, let alone a girl from L.A. We don't need confirmation from her husband, who in fact has been mostly a complete gent and hasn't confirmed ANY stories about her, nor has the chef. Both have behaved with restraint and dignity.

Nose jobs are no big deal, either in L.A. or in show biz. You don't need a medical opinion or an exe's say-so to see the difference.

Get over it. She's only done what hundreds of thousands of show biz types have done. Marilyn Monroe had a similar job done in her early show biz years, narrowed a bit of a bulbous tip so that it left more distance between the end of her hose and her upper lip.

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2018 1:48 PM

R77 - Actually, you idiot, we did explore that and the general opinion is that the Tiara Gate story, which pings as true to high Heaven came right out of Royal Lodge where Prince Andrew lives. Of course, Sparkle could always have tried not to steal a little of his youngest daughter's bridal limelight with her maternity coat stunt, in payback for the Queen's flesh and blood granddaughter (who also just happened to be the daughter of her favourite son) in a spasm of petty spite because Eugenie got to wear the emerald tiraa that that self-entitled narcissistic bitch thought SHE should have worn . . . the "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets" comes right out of the new bio of Prince Charles and that's a mostly positive one.

The BRF's press release on the assistant who left clearly shows they know the truth of what happened behind the scenes. So does the last row of the balcony nearly under the curtain placement at the Remembrance concert.

Ex-colleagues on 'Suits" now allow as how, actually, she was rather "bratty".

If there are people behind the scenes who have it for in for, and the top level of these is the Queen's favorite son, the question YOU need to ask is why your darling girl so antagonised them and was stupid enough to do so and not to see that it is in her and her family's interest not to sow division.

The truth it, by this time, there's probably no one in the family who can stand the sight of her. And it's solely down to her self-absorbed, fuck you, "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets" (that's straight out of her husband's mouth), MEGHAN IS HERE EVERYONE BOW DOWN! attitude.

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2018 1:58 PM

R71 - Poster upthread is right: you need either a very stiff afternoon cocktail or medication.

Meghan Markle would have sold her soul to the Devil for a Mum like Carole Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2018 2:01 PM

R71, Please go away. Nobody is HOPING for a "misscarriage" but good to know that YOU are salivating at the thought of Louis and Charlotte being offed. Obvious sugars will be obvious.

by Anonymousreply 83November 19, 2018 2:04 PM

Oooooh. Andy is definitely working his slimy magic on all these stories. I highly doubt Kate would need to do this. She knows the press and the inside palace shenanigans will be enough to take care of Meghan. This way she can keep herself above board and either which way, she ends up smelling like roses.

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2018 2:20 PM

Please retire "sugar". You sound like the tired old hags that you are. No one says "sugar" to refer to stans. Stop trying to make it happen and get hip to 2018 slang already.

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2018 2:21 PM

R77 - Go back to Celebitchy and the other Professional Kate Haters. Yeah, we all saw what a hunchback she looked like in those beautifully fitted blue dresses last week showing the waistline and legs and naturally soft bouncy white girl hair that Meghan is eaten up with envy over.

Council Carol (not that you're a snob or anything - it's really just the BRF that's full of snobs, right?) doesn't have to do anything: her daughters are securely placed and her daughter is the daughter in law of one king, the wife of the next king, and the mother after the one of that.

She and Kate don't need to stoop to the kinds of games Meghan Markle has been playing all her life to claw her way up the social ladder.

As for Prince Andrew - Meghan Markle has only herself to blame for that.

Did you notice that only Harry and Meghan didn't show up at Balmoral this summer to be papped going to church with the Queen? Everyone else made it up there for a weekend . . .

The Queen's got Meghan's number now, and she got it straight from Meghan and her little tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2018 2:23 PM

First she didn't have a nose job, then it's completely totally normal in a setting (Hollywood) that is one of the most abnormal places on earth. Make up your sugar rotted minds.

But yeah, what I see besides the rhinoplasty is eye work (they are more "opened," although crossed), and buccal fat pads removed from inside the cheeks. This was an attempt to sculpt the chipmunk effect.

This is not a serious consistent person with good intentions, despite all the yapping about fenimism. At this stage of her advanced progressive agenda you'd think that instead of jealously trying to undermine every woman in her path, Megs would at least casually stop hiding her natural hair with the weaves, extensions and wigs (I think THAT's what she's doing at 5am whilst texting all the help).

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2018 2:28 PM

I just can't get enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2018 2:28 PM

R66 I suspect the Jaguar was put the Mulroneys way as partial payment for the money they were expected to get back and found out they didn't. And I wouldn't be surprised if it were Smeg herself who leaked it out of spite, so the Mulroneys couldn't accept it.

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2018 2:29 PM

BOO, Meghan "stans" are boring...why do you come here and poke the bear? The more you cry CAROLE and KATIE HUNCHBACK the more we'll hate you. Now run off to your safe space, Kaiser will wipe your tears

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2018 2:31 PM

R86 Yawn. The grinch wears wiglets and her face is collapsing.

Her man shoulders, starved body (you can tell she is not naturally thin) and long torso/short leg combo is hardly an enviable body.

And oh yeah, this has the court of meddling middleton-goldsmith written all over it and hunchback is not an innocent party in all of this. And nothing is secured. A lot can happen between now and then. She wouldn't be married to one of her favourite grandsons (the other is peter) if she didn't like her. Keep yapping.

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2018 2:32 PM

The bit about the queen owning priceless jewelry worn by Meghan is a non starter. Despite breathless reporting by the media, the only jewelry the queen has loaned her is the wedding tiara, and for all we know that may have been paste. The rest of the time she's been merching. The supposed Diana pieces (butterfly earings and something else) have been duly zoomed in on and compared and are not the same earrings (Diana's are clearly higher quality). I did enjoy Meghan motoring to Charles' birthday party, Catherine in magnificent fit for a royal jeweled earrings and Meghan with an item from Claire's. I think Meghan was pissed because the earrings were a re-wear but she had no other options.

by Anonymousreply 92November 19, 2018 2:33 PM

R91 - No, you blindered sycophant: it's got Prince Andrew's and Meghan's fingerprints all over it.

Meghan Markle and her fuckups and her absurd clothes and refusal to support British fashion and wear appropriate clothing at appropriate times and her Bull in the China Shop are the culprits here. She made an unnecessary enemy of Andrew completely on her own.

Mehgan Markle is the best thing to happen to Kate since the slipped on Diana's engagement ring by a campfire in Africa. Meghan makes Kate look perfect.

Eat it. Your girl is already screwing up. Kate looks better and better by comparison.

And one day, Meghan fucking Markle is going to be curtseying to Kate.

If you think the Queen takes direction from the Middletons, think again. She didn't even want Meghan near her on that balcony and she made the point without uttering a word: these are the women who count. Miss Second Rank can stand alone over there and read 'em and weep.

by Anonymousreply 93November 19, 2018 2:38 PM

R85 Thank you! It is so fucking dumb and witless. The increase in usage is growing by the day with the influx of Frauen to the DL. I wish they would take "sugar" and all of this nonsense fan-fic being peddled as fact or "insider information" and go back to Royal Dish or Tumblr or wherever the hell they came from.

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2018 2:42 PM

R52 - Paste? Jesus, are you fucking blind?! That is a well-known historic tiara made of of platinum and diamonds worn by Queen Mary, the Queen's grandmother, in the 1930s. The Queen doesn't own "paste" tiaras. Meghan Markle instead of throwing a tantrum about it not being exactly the one she wanted should have been thanking God on bended knee that she ever got to try it on, never mind wear it on her faux white girl hair.

These tiaras are all on "loan" except for new ones purchased for new arrivals, as they did for Sarah Ferguson. So are all the heavy bling necklaces that Kate wears but that Meghan has yet to be leant. What they get as wedding presents, of course, like the Cartier diamond bracelet that Charles allegedly bought Sparkle as a wedding gift, are their own to keep even if the marriage goes tits up.

I'm sure the enormous diamond earrings both women wore to Charles's birthday bash were either leant by the Queen or were wedding gifts that hadn't made an appearance yet.

It's a safe bet that as the wife of the next Heir, Kate got some far more significant pieces as gifts from foreign potentates, as Diana did, that are kept mostly quiet, like that modernist huge emerald and diamond demi-parure she wore to the BAFTAS last February. It is doubt the divorced bride of the sixth in line got anything that big from the same quarters, and has to get loans from HM - whom she's already managed to piss off.

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2018 2:46 PM

Oh, this is not going to end well

by Anonymousreply 96November 19, 2018 2:49 PM

Wow. This must be like an early Christmas for the Daily Mail. But i've lost track of who is leaking what. What IS going on?

by Anonymousreply 97November 19, 2018 2:54 PM

Jeune fille.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2018 2:54 PM

Wedding stunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2018 2:56 PM

Dimwit & Nutmeg met this teen called Eva in New Zealand recently and she has sadly passed away. RIP.

Meanwhile, please view the clothes the two are wearing in these photos. They sure made an effort to brighten her day. Bloody disgrace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2018 3:01 PM

To think that this woman is now a Duchess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2018 3:02 PM

Her career was sterling and she is a feminist. Not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2018 3:03 PM

She didn't know about Harry. Nope, she's a liar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2018 3:05 PM

Making waves for all the wrong reasons is her specialty. Birth plans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2018 3:08 PM

Sexy Megsy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 19, 2018 3:08 PM

How can we forget her engagement dress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 19, 2018 3:09 PM

I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 19, 2018 3:10 PM

Chrissy Teigen has stated her boundaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 19, 2018 3:12 PM

Harry used to make fun of William's balding head. He can't do that anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 19, 2018 3:13 PM

Remember the MM topless selfies, at the coast in Italy I think. Have they been scrubbed?

by Anonymousreply 110November 19, 2018 3:14 PM

Doria's side of the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 19, 2018 3:16 PM

There has been such a flood of negative Sparkle stories this weekend, I do hope they're not going to run out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 19, 2018 3:25 PM

R112 - How can they run out when Markle just keeps giving?

by Anonymousreply 113November 19, 2018 3:27 PM

The way we were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 19, 2018 3:30 PM

Indeed a gift that keeps on giving 😂

by Anonymousreply 115November 19, 2018 3:37 PM

Maybe the RF is secretly visiting this site . She,dresses herself as a sexy starlet of 20 years and not as a Duchess !

by Anonymousreply 116November 19, 2018 3:39 PM

Meghan is emulating so much that has made Cheetoh who he is. The patently obvious of course is they are both raging narcissists. Texting at fucking 5 AM with abandon, check. Bad orange makeup, check. Saying and putting out whatever lie or pretense no matter how outrageous, check. Synchophantic sheeple swallowing their bullshit whole cloth, check. Embarrassingly bad unnaturally-looking fake hair that ain't foolin' nobody, check. Pretending they are smarter than reality, check. Rotund, pencil check (pregnancy is clearly not going to be kind to Sparkplug). Wearing ill-fitting attire that does nothing for their regrettable figures, check. And the biggest mark. being shamelessly RUDE to HMQII, check, check, check.

by Anonymousreply 117November 19, 2018 3:40 PM

Thanks for that pic R114. Nutmeg is/was a smoker herself, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 118November 19, 2018 3:45 PM

WW r98. I laughed out loud when I saw your post. Jeune fille indeed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 19, 2018 4:36 PM

r100 - I've seen practically every MM and Dimwit photo there is but that image is absolutely disgraceful as you said. I don't know where to start except to say the Sussexes wouldn't look out of place visiting a barnyard dressed in those slovenly threads. They look like they just rolled out of bed. Oh wait....

by Anonymousreply 120November 19, 2018 4:56 PM

[quote]Maybe the RF is secretly visiting this site

I suspect you may be joking. But it has occurred to me on a few occasions that DM may be visiting DL.

by Anonymousreply 121November 19, 2018 5:49 PM

Here's 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 19, 2018 5:52 PM

And 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 19, 2018 5:53 PM

My fave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 19, 2018 5:53 PM

Forgot this one. There really is a backstory with these two that is not all hearts and flowers or even sex and psychology.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 19, 2018 5:55 PM

No one is wishing/hoping for a miscarriage. The miscarriage talk is based on their being no pregnancy to start with and that they will end the charade by announcing a miscarriage. Not saying I believe this is the case either but it's not out of the realm of possibility either with narcs, they don't believe the rules apply to them.

by Anonymousreply 126November 19, 2018 5:56 PM

R110, the topless selfies are still out there; perhaps I will post them this evening when I'm not at work.

They don't seem significant to me; she was in Greece, they were at the beach, so she took her top off and showed off. A million women who are not raging malignant narcissists have done the same. I like sharing pictures that show the crazy, and those, in themselves, don't.

by Anonymousreply 127November 19, 2018 5:57 PM

Besties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

When she's telling the SAG card story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 19, 2018 6:01 PM

Sparkle tonight at the Royal Variety Performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 19, 2018 6:03 PM

Why is she wearing spaghetti straps in London in November?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 19, 2018 6:04 PM

Another horrible dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 19, 2018 6:05 PM

Nutmeg is getting big especially in her derriere. Here's a video of their arrival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2018 6:07 PM

R98's "jeune fille" comment was perfect. There is such a gulf between the person Meghan plainly is and the persona she is trying to construct; it's astonishing that she expects us not to see it.

And, regarding R100: I confess that I sometimes feel that our general dislike of Meghan (a dislike that is rational, based on all we know of her history, behavior, and character, or lack thereof) spills over into our fashion critique in a way that is overly harsh. I agree with R127, for example, that topless beach photos, especially from before her time in the public eye, are not indicative of anything other than a young woman enjoying herself in a perfectly ordinary way. However, the photo at R100 is new to me, and I am shocked that any member of the royal family, even the most self-absorbed, would wear jeans to meet and, supposedly, to honor a dying girl in her last month of life.

For perspective, I am sometimes required to work in a clinic where we treat health problems far less severe than cancer, and jeans are forbidden out of respect for patients and families. They are considered undignified and unprofessional, suitable for doing chores on one's farm, but most certainly not for a work setting. If I were to enter the clinic in jeans, I would be immediately asked to leave by my supervisor, and would receive a written reprimand. And I'm in the American South, where the culture is supposedly so much more relaxed than in Great Britain.

Isn't there something ― anything ― else that she could have worn on her lower half in this particular setting?

by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2018 6:08 PM

Dangling tendril alert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2018 6:08 PM

Why is she wearing a black belt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 19, 2018 6:08 PM

Fixing her hair before greeting the flower girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 19, 2018 6:10 PM

R122, my goodness! She has the manners of a milkmaid! Shoes removed, her arms splayed across the chair.

by Anonymousreply 138November 19, 2018 6:10 PM

Hi it's MeAgain. The night is all about ME and my bump. Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2018 6:13 PM

Why is her backside so big so soon in her pregnancy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2018 6:14 PM

Getting out of the car and greeting her fans. Notice the Sparkle Sashay before handing the flowers to an aide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 19, 2018 6:16 PM

So she's a smoker? That might explain the rages at her team. If she was booked for engagements back to back without time for a smoke break...or if someone went out to buy cigarettes and came back with the wrong brand...then watch out! Smoking addicts become angsty, screaming monsters when they go too long without their fix. I used to work for one. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 142November 19, 2018 6:21 PM

R136, to highlight the baby bump (which would rarely be visible without getting highlighted).

When it comes to her figure, she's becoming Spongebob Squarepants.

by Anonymousreply 143November 19, 2018 6:21 PM

The black skirt is way too long for her petite frame and drags on the ground. An accident waiting to happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 19, 2018 6:23 PM

According to royal protocol, isn't Meggers expected to walk behind or next to her husband instead of doing her attention-whorey catwalk without waiting for her dear hubby ...

by Anonymousreply 145November 19, 2018 6:24 PM

This is calle "frenzied over enthusiasm".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 19, 2018 6:25 PM

^ called

by Anonymousreply 147November 19, 2018 6:25 PM

* which would, without getting highlighted, rarely be visible

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 148November 19, 2018 6:26 PM

R145 - yes but you know Nutmeg is a "feminist" so she thumbs her nose at protocol and Dimwit is a wuss so he lets her do what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 149November 19, 2018 6:26 PM

Has Harry turned into just an escort for his wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 19, 2018 6:28 PM

Her hair is a mess as usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 19, 2018 6:29 PM

To the sugar moron calling Kate a hunchback with manly shoulders:

Please TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR BELOVED DUCHESS' SHOULDERS AND BACK, you fucking wuss.

Plus, she starts looking like a walking cube.

by Anonymousreply 152November 19, 2018 6:33 PM

Yikes! Someone has made up a new word for Nutmeg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 19, 2018 6:35 PM

That black sash or belt ruins the whole look of the outfit. It's quite unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2018 6:37 PM

Standing in the royal box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 19, 2018 6:39 PM

Same nose, same profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 19, 2018 6:39 PM

She's wearing that stupid black belt to give the impression she's got a waist (lol) and to highlight the hardly visible bump.

by Anonymousreply 157November 19, 2018 6:41 PM

I think it's a Safiyya evening gown.

by Anonymousreply 158November 19, 2018 6:41 PM

71 - Are you the one who drank mad puss piss and wrote a comment on the daily Mail saying that "all it would take to change the hierarchy is one plane crash" in regards to killing off the whole of the Cambridges? That poster was from the U.S and I hope to Christ a fellow black woman hasn't got her panties in a bunch over critique about z - list Meghan.

The Angeloonies are in competition for crazy delusion with the Megacunts.

None of these people would piss on you if you were on fire. Meghan would run to save her weave and plastic visage.

by Anonymousreply 159November 19, 2018 6:42 PM

How much is this piece of shitcloth?

by Anonymousreply 160November 19, 2018 6:42 PM

The buccal fat pads are a sneaky common procedure to give one cheekbones. I think you're right - she's had that too.

by Anonymousreply 161November 19, 2018 6:43 PM

Megs is gestating in reverse - apparently now she's only a little over a month pregnant. Didn't the announcement say she'd had her 12 week scan?

by Anonymousreply 162November 19, 2018 6:44 PM

Maison Birks would like everyone to know that Nutmeg is wearing their ear sparkles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 19, 2018 6:44 PM

I've never had plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures, and am so confused, R161: They take fat pads out from under the cheeks, but then start injecting filler 5-10 years later to inflate the cheeks again?

by Anonymousreply 164November 19, 2018 6:47 PM

Where is the bump that was so huge on the AU tour? I can barely see it. She does appear to be spreading on her rear though.

by Anonymousreply 165November 19, 2018 6:50 PM

Yes, it's fat pads UNDER the cheekbones, and then you implant or inject just at the apples which is above the hollow created by the bucal fat pad removal. I don't know, I think the bucal fat pad removal does work and is an easy fix to sculpt the face, but I've never seen good cheek injections/implants. Hwood can't make up its mind if it wants sculpted or round (round = young) and tries to split the difference. I, personally, would pick cheekbones. Cheekbones don't go away. Injections aren't necessary.

by Anonymousreply 166November 19, 2018 6:55 PM

Oh dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 19, 2018 6:56 PM

So this biracial woman went to Jamaica with Harry for a wedding and she participated in classism and colorism by berating unambiguously black staff who only get two hundred odd dollars per month ( US ) for working like slaves for the mainly European tourists? And all Harry could do is bow his head in shame?

He should have called around to some of his brethren to run up on her bumbo and dump her in one Garrison.

But she is so "of colour". I knew I was right to follow my instinct not to like this bitch. I have lost two "ooh black people are on t. v" type of black people friends for having my opinion on Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 168November 19, 2018 6:58 PM

Somewhere in The Villages a bubbe rummages through drawers searching for the bathing suit she [italic]knows[/italic] she put away a couple of weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 19, 2018 6:59 PM

That top was strapless and some minion (or maybe Harry) hastily attached the black strap to make it look...better?

And as for the skirt dragging on the ground...

by Anonymousreply 170November 19, 2018 7:01 PM

>>Prince Harry can fill her in before the show<<

Given she's preggers, he did fill her in quite some time before the show.

by Anonymousreply 171November 19, 2018 7:01 PM

Think the expression has legs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 19, 2018 7:02 PM

R172 please see R153 and try and keep up!

by Anonymousreply 173November 19, 2018 7:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 19, 2018 7:10 PM

The belt was added to the top as well, in the wrong place. You can really see her pushing her belly out. This is yet another fashion fail, she really has no taste or idea of how she should be dressing.

by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2018 7:16 PM

I guess it's time for Adam and Harry to have another African getaway - second honeymoon. Poor Haz looks like he needs it.

by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2018 7:26 PM

She looks like she's pregnant with Spongebob. It's Baby Squarepants! Awful outfit, as usual, and black of course, like she's in perpetual mourning for her lost cable show. Her top must have been slipping down so someone sewed that halter strap in. The whole thing looks a mess and what is with the hair? It wasn't dangling in the early pictures and then it went tendril messy almost immediately. Buy some bobby pins and hairspray, you slag.

Feminist? Meh. Not much of one. You want a world class feminist who doesn't run her damn mouth about it? Look to the Queen. Had the top job, all the money, all the power, far more than her husband and didn't/wouldn't give anything up including her name. Worked while pregnant and having four kids. Works well past retirement age, holds up the Firm and takes no shit from anyone. And she did all this starting in the 50s, not the 2000sandsees when it's so much easier.

I love the clueless "jeune fille" photos. Look at her old lady hands and the "I'm an INGENUE GODDAMMIT" face. lol I also love those tropical wedding party photos. She looks daggers at that girl talking to Harry and my god she is furious with the staff. She starts this shit at 5:00? She must be exhausting to be around. I know Harry's dim but other than his spoiled brat fuck ups as a younger man he doesn't seem like a bad sort. I'd like to see him with someone less awful than Markle. People's antipathy towards her is transferring to him but I'm not feeling it.

On a completely different note, what difference does it make if a couple of Megan lovers-Kate haters come here? I can't really understand their lingo and pet names but half the time I don't get the Megan haters-Kate lovers lingo either. Too much shorthand and jargon all around, but never mind. It's very enjoyable for us to bash the odious Megan, why not let the Kate bashers have some fun too? We're an equal opportunity bitchfest, are we not? The more bitching the merrier!

I suspect Andrew of the Tiaragate and other leaks but I suspect Fergie even more. She was majorly pissed off after Yuge's wedding. For the London Times piece it would have to have been Andy or senior courtiers known to them. They wouldn't take Fergie's word that the sky was blue.

by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2018 7:29 PM

And you can get the strapless top as a long dress, or a jacket. Of course Sparkle went from the strapless top and added ugly strapes and weirdly placed belt proving yet again money can't buy you taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2018 7:30 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2018 7:33 PM

I'm hunting for the photo series that shows her during this same evening instructing the camera, AND shows Markus up in Harry's face, AND shows Doria looking down Harry's shirt or something (recording device).

But it's the four muskateers for now.

PS - Markus Anderson is so classy looking. He doesn't look slimy and scary at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2018 7:37 PM

I'm doing a little search and so far only have meme type images instead of the full on ones I'm looking for, but I'll find them, and this is a start.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 19, 2018 8:06 PM

Well, at least she's taking good care of herself. Staying away from the substances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 19, 2018 8:15 PM

Happiest day of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 19, 2018 8:16 PM

The bigger she gets, the squarer she looks. lol Must be driving her mad with frustration.

by Anonymousreply 184November 19, 2018 8:19 PM

Oh these are fun. Her staged "pap" walk on the Suit sets. The pap "caught!" her sneaking out for a date with "Prince Harry!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 19, 2018 8:21 PM

Say what you will, but Kate can only aspire to Meghan's athleticism and grace. Those are real stairs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 19, 2018 8:22 PM

Look at that powerful automobile just visible behind the trailers. Who is waiting for her within?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 19, 2018 8:23 PM

She certainly likes to make a performance of things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 19, 2018 8:24 PM

How did a pap get on a closed set? Telephoto? What lens? It sure has a lot of clarity, like the photog is "right there."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 19, 2018 8:25 PM

Some people think our pensive Prince had NO idea the cameras were watching him. I mean none. He was just in rolled chinos, barefoot, staring out at the sea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 19, 2018 8:26 PM

Maybe flexible hips are the secret to her success?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 19, 2018 8:33 PM

Poor Harry. Poor lad. With the paps invading his privacy like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 19, 2018 8:38 PM

What are dangling tendrils?

by Anonymousreply 193November 19, 2018 8:42 PM

Nice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 19, 2018 8:47 PM

^Oooooops, wrong thread - sorry!

However ... looking at Meggers' bum getting broader and broader these days, I think we'd better get used to look at such a derriere ...

by Anonymousreply 195November 19, 2018 8:49 PM

Fuck sakes, with the black outfit you'd almost be pressed to tell the difference between the two!

by Anonymousreply 196November 19, 2018 8:51 PM

So Dimwit is doing PAP STROLLS now? I guess I have to believe the posters who talk about his grasping cheapness and urgency to develop a brand. A member of the BRF is about the last person on earth who needs a brand, but whatever. These two jokers are obviously not interested in working for the public, so they really should get the hell out and get to it.

by Anonymousreply 197November 19, 2018 8:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 19, 2018 8:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 19, 2018 8:59 PM

R177 Harry has been known to be an asshole. This past winter he chucked a polo ball straight at a group of photographers, and a fellow player called him an asshole about something else he did. William had to apologize for him. And apparently when he goes out on the town, those that work at his favorite boites are apprehensive.

R197 don't you remember Dimwit's pap stroll either to or from his gym? Got a plug in for the gym, and he conspicuously concealed his wedding ring finger. He trolls almost as much as she does. Or rather, IMO he leaves it up to her as she's better at it, but he doesn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 200November 19, 2018 8:59 PM

Omg! Haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 19, 2018 9:00 PM

Given she lost quite a lot of weight prior to the wedding (typical bridorexia), now that she's getting broader by the day, she looks downright fat.

The good thing for her is: Even if she doesn't get shagged by hubby after having had the baby, it won't matter as there will be her meal ticket to make sure the BRF can't get rid of her that easily.

by Anonymousreply 202November 19, 2018 9:01 PM

When this pick hit the internet, the sugars had a meltdown. They claimed it was a hacked or leaked pic (it's her little "matching shirts") take on Diana, but I suspect their real fear is it doesn't seem to be actually Harry and people could tell if it stayed on the web.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 19, 2018 9:04 PM

Does something about Wimbledon just naturally make her pissy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 19, 2018 9:07 PM

Nah, she was just pissed off that Kate upstages her in class and comportment.

by Anonymousreply 205November 19, 2018 9:10 PM

That phony laughing pic looks very shopped to me, unless his nose is permanently inside her head. I didn't even notice the guy, as I was fascinated by her face fillers slipping around especially on the right side of the nose. She has definitely had more than one procedure on that beak -- what is up with actually electing to have a curled up ski-like nose? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 206November 19, 2018 9:10 PM

Will baby Lolita Ocean Tiggy Dorita Diana Sussex have tendrils too?

by Anonymousreply 207November 19, 2018 9:11 PM

[quote]I guess it's time for Adam and Harry to have another African getaway - second honeymoon. Poor Haz looks like he needs it.

I think Harry is in need of a Dr. Phil intervention more than an African getaway.

by Anonymousreply 208November 19, 2018 9:13 PM

So happy. So in love. So very happy and in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 19, 2018 9:14 PM

^Drugs are baaaaad, mmmmmmkay

by Anonymousreply 210November 19, 2018 9:16 PM

and the love is ours

by Anonymousreply 211November 19, 2018 9:26 PM

R209 Sugars can explain it away by claiming he was sad because he was thinking about his dead mum. There is no reasoning with them.

by Anonymousreply 212November 19, 2018 9:30 PM

Wasn't her wedding to Trevor held in Jamaica as well? Must have been awkward to go there for Harry's friend's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 213November 19, 2018 9:33 PM

Do Narc's feel awkwardness? Rumour is she wasn't invited but stalked him there

by Anonymousreply 214November 19, 2018 9:55 PM

She needs her blog back. It will be endlessly entertaining and she will destroy herself much more quickly.

by Anonymousreply 215November 19, 2018 10:28 PM

Jesus H. - Aside from the fact that it looks totally out of season, the top is too short: it stops right at the top of her expanding arse and thickening thighs.

She'd be right at home in that outfit at a "casino" at the Saturday night do with a borscht belt comedian followed by a bad band in a Catskills bungalow colony.

Do they still have those?

Because that's what she looks like she's dressed for, not the Royal Variety Performance. Jesus, HM and the Queen Mum and Margaret used to show up in full royal mufti for this.

by Anonymousreply 216November 19, 2018 10:44 PM

^^^in the DM comments someone said she was dressed for a Friday night on a cruise ship, someone else said she looked like an unsuccessful lounge singer.

by Anonymousreply 217November 19, 2018 10:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 19, 2018 10:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 19, 2018 10:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 19, 2018 11:00 PM

To the deranged poster who says Meghan is Caucasian - please stop, just stop. Look at Doria - her mother. Meghan is biracial and that is a definitive statement.

by Anonymousreply 221November 19, 2018 11:15 PM

Honestly it is really disgusting that she is merching so blatantly. Harry and her may not be as cash rich as they want to be, but they are still in the 1%. They are essentially members of the government using their privileged position to make more money for themselves. Gross.

Say what you want about Kate, but she is obviously a team player dedicated to her country and completely focused on her three beautiful children. Must be so frustrating to have to deal with a schemer like Meghan. It will be interesting to see how Meghan dresses the baby. Kate always dresses her kids in plain clothes as to not use them as publicity pawns.

by Anonymousreply 222November 19, 2018 11:17 PM

La jeune fille is so delicate, her barely raised hand a symbolic gesture - can't do a full wave as it would exhaust the FIRST EVER PREGNANT WOMAN - to show gratitude to the adoring fans blessed to be in her presence, however fleeting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 19, 2018 11:21 PM

If it's a girl I'm guessing it will be something like this, r222. Unless it gets the Shiloh Jolie-Pitt treatment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 19, 2018 11:23 PM

As has been pointed out, the child is valuable currency to the narc parents, even before it is conceived, and will be leveraged over and over to maintain and expand perceived power, sympathy, favors, whatever. The activities and apparel of the child will be selected for maximum exposure for the brand, of course, as a money maker and supposed trend setter. I have nothing but pity for him or her, because narc acting out runs strong on both sides of this family, and especially from the mother and father. Even if this wasn't a "royal" family, it is near impossible to break free from a nest of narcs.

by Anonymousreply 225November 19, 2018 11:32 PM

R225 the other option is to go the Angie Jolie route and make her kids ugly as R224 mentioned. Meghan doesn't seem that type of narc tho...this kid is going to be her doll if its a girl. Poor kid. Through all the criticism of the Middleton family being social climbers (which really isn't that bad) they do seem like a solid crew so George, Charlotte, and Louis know what stability and love are like. That's something the BRF needs more of: love, family fun, etc. HM and Co. seem like such a cold bunch. No wonder everyone is so messed up!

by Anonymousreply 226November 19, 2018 11:37 PM

So does The Queen have legal custody of all royal offspring or just the heirs? Im guessing if she tries to flee with said child, they can legally keep it. Can a US Citizen sue a sitting monarch for custody? I am sure you could, but that does not mean you should. Also, can they enforce that said child not have US Citizenship? Id love an updated version in "Lifetime Movie Of The Week" format, titled "Not Without My Tendril".

by Anonymousreply 227November 19, 2018 11:38 PM

Expect some of the same Kardashian type shameless merching of kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 19, 2018 11:43 PM

The Royal Variety Performance used to be a major event in the royal calendar. There are photos of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth with both young princesses in the royal box.

Now look what it merits: the sixth in line and his divorced D-list bit of L.A. trash dressed like a tourist in Hawai'i going to her first luau.

All she needs is a lei and maybe a bone in her hair.

by Anonymousreply 229November 19, 2018 11:50 PM

The queen wanted Meghan to wear a hat that day. But Meghan preferred this look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 20, 2018 12:24 AM

By the time she’s in her third trimester she’ll be using a wheelbarrow to cradle the bump at this rate. She looks like she ate a burrito and needs to fart.

by Anonymousreply 231November 20, 2018 12:26 AM

That sexiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232November 20, 2018 12:27 AM

Her seat would have been even worse if she hadn't made Harry change places.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 20, 2018 12:27 AM

The overlining on the lips @ r233 is ridiculous. She looks like she was eating syrup with a wooden spoon.

by Anonymousreply 234November 20, 2018 12:30 AM

WTFs wrong with her arm?!? Or is that some other crone behind the curtain stroking Dim's face?

by Anonymousreply 235November 20, 2018 12:36 AM

She becomes more of an asshole each day.

by Anonymousreply 236November 20, 2018 12:40 AM

Maybe Harry wanted to be behind the curtain. He seems to be getting more and more invisible every day.

By the way, about that trailing dress (see R220) - can a dress with a filthy tail still be returned to the merchee by the mercher? Is there a fine is garments are returned in less than perfect condition?

by Anonymousreply 237November 20, 2018 12:43 AM

I think the children of the BRF are locked into a certain look, those strappy little buckled shoesies, for example. I don’t think M and H will be allowed to go off brand in that respect.

by Anonymousreply 238November 20, 2018 12:45 AM

[quote]I don’t think M and H will be allowed to go off brand in that respect.

Come on! The mother wears designer bedspreads.... she'll dress little Zika as she damn well chooses.

by Anonymousreply 239November 20, 2018 12:47 AM

So yeah, she's the first one up the steps, the first to shake hands, with Harry gamely trailing behind. It must be confusing to the people who are there to greet them at least.

by Anonymousreply 240November 20, 2018 12:57 AM

Ignore the Doria pic - it's someone's meme. I was just looking for the gracious-er than thou Lady Bountiful oh little ole ME OTT condescending routine when it first surfaced and there it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241November 20, 2018 1:07 AM

R238 except they have already gone off brand so many times. it's very apparent they don't realize all these appearances is a job, instead of self promotion. thank god william and kate get it.

by Anonymousreply 242November 20, 2018 1:08 AM

Some of the photos look like she’s overarching her back to exaggerate her stomach. That’s shitty posture and probably painful. She’s trying too hard. She’s not two weeks from her due date and doing an arched waddle (which I’ve only seen in movies but at least that I’d let her have).

I’ve also never in my life, (thinking of family, work, etc.) seen a woman use their stomach as makeshift pockets. When you’re sitting down it’s more common but even then, it’s not the standard pose. It’s usually done more in conversation if you’re talking about the pregnancy and they gesture to their stomach - much like you’d point to your kid or spouse, etc. if referencing something about them in the conversation.

first time pregnancies - especially in shape, fit people, generally don’t show until well into the latter half of their pregnancies. Instead of being off the radar and laying low though, she wants attention so she has to exaggerate at the point most women would still be in their regular clothes.

by Anonymousreply 243November 20, 2018 1:09 AM

It looks like a bathing suit on a box. Not a good look in many levels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 20, 2018 1:10 AM

If you look at photos where she's facing the camera in this gown, from her armpits to her hips is a straight line. Then there's the neckline, straight across. The sash, also a strong horizontal and in the wrong place as well. It needed to be up higher, an empire waist would read maternity but not draw attention to her thickening waist.

Also, it's winter. I know it took seconds to exit the car and walk inside but, no wrap? Is the Royal Albert Hall generally overheated? I kinda doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 245November 20, 2018 1:32 AM

Granted, the marriage was probably a mistake but in looking at sad Harry wedding pictures, let's remember that's the church where they took him the Sunday after Diana died and never mentioned her. That's where Harry asked, "Is she really dead?" because nobody said anything about it in the service.

Anyway, old family churches have a lot of different kinds of memories, some of them quite sad. I don't think he was off Megs on the wedding day. I think the bloom was fading but it didn't really wilt until after the I dos, as every good soap opera demands. This is what comes of having a drama queen parent, sometimes you marry another one trying to fix it. Ugh.

I honestly can't tell where his head's at now. It seems as if he's not the besotted fool he was a few months ago, but how far he's managed to travel isn't clear. As previously discussed, he's not the brightest bulb.

Megs strikes me as more Becky Sharp than Lady Macbeth but I have no idea, really.

by Anonymousreply 246November 20, 2018 1:33 AM

Her top came strapless though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 20, 2018 1:38 AM

Did she just ago ahead and use the bra straps as "dress straps" because she needed to wear a bra for the boob padding? She's never worried about wearing a bra before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 20, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote] let's remember that's the church where they took him the Sunday after Diana died and never mentioned her

No, it's not.

The church they went to the Sunday after Diana died was the local church near Balmoral.

Because Diana was no longer a member of the Royal Family, her name was not even mentioned during the service as someone who had died.

Hence, Harry's question "Is Mummy really dead".

by Anonymousreply 249November 20, 2018 1:41 AM

Just being clear - Sugars are saying wide shoulders are a BAD thing, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 20, 2018 1:42 AM

R276 Harry's mummy died 20 years before and he's been in that church, smiling like a happy man, at NUMEROUS weddings there since before his own. And, if he'd wanted mommy's name mentioned, he and his lovely bride would have caused her name to be mentioned. My GOD the spin when a man looks like he's going to the firing squad on his wedding day. "No, I think it's because he's thinking of mom, dead these twenty years. A man's thoughts go there when they're waiting for their bride. Churches are funny that way."

Good GOD. Throw that theory away!

by Anonymousreply 251November 20, 2018 1:45 AM

I think you may have nailed it with the bra strap idea. I am incredulous.

by Anonymousreply 252November 20, 2018 1:47 AM

Alas her generic US press is still very positive.

by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2018 1:55 AM

Now, now everyone! We all agreed that "tailoring" her clothing would be a good thing! After all, Catherine adds her bespoke touches to garments. What is throwing us off here is the use of a McCall's pattern! How were we to know she was this sophisticated?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2018 1:56 AM

Why would a pregnant woman take such a risk of tripping on that too long skirt?

Her outfit tonight was extremely unflattering. And the way the bump shifts around is sketchy. If she is wearing a moonbump, there are ways to secure it.

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2018 2:08 AM

I've hated pretty much all of her outfits -- but this is the worst one for me. This event is a big fucking deal and she looks like a complete mess. Nothing fits. The added belt (!) and straps (!!!!!) are hideous. And the hair...the hair...

This is how you know she's a true cunt. She went to Northwestern. She was an "actress." Where are her gay friends? Because she desperately needs one to tell her she's looking messy and, worse, she's looking POOR.

I wish Harry had married the lady who was showing off her tits at Charles' bday party. There's at least something there I can respect.

by Anonymousreply 256November 20, 2018 2:08 AM

Oh wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257November 20, 2018 2:11 AM

I do like that she experiments. Too bad for the most part they've all been dismal failures. Curious how the hell Meghan is going to cope having to share offices with Anne, the Wessexes, Andrew et al at St. James (the de facto BP while renovations occur) if she's already been bristling sharing staff and pr with the Cambridges? Is she just going to steamroll through the crew and make demands? She seems exponentially more ballsy than Diana ever was at her most indignant. At six months post wedding the BRF increasingly seem impotent trying to contain her. Her press just is unrelenting. I've had two comments taken down by mods at the DM saying there were too many complaints both on separate occasions. The only common denominator was I mentioned Meghan having retained an aggressive pr firm that is concurrently active; no mention of race, no swearing, no mocking. I really did underestimate her capacity for wielding power over her press.

by Anonymousreply 258November 20, 2018 2:14 AM

R246 That wasn't St George's, it was Crathie Kirk up in Balmoral.

by Anonymousreply 259November 20, 2018 2:17 AM

I'd pay good money to watch her try to go head to head with Anne and Andrew in a bitch war!

by Anonymousreply 260November 20, 2018 2:19 AM

Serenity or pharmacy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 20, 2018 2:22 AM

Any luck finding the sketchy vids from the IG in Toronto? The ones where Doria and Markus look like they were strong arming H into something and MeMe was blasted?

by Anonymousreply 262November 20, 2018 2:26 AM

Harry looks right done with her. He knows how to play the cameras to be sure, but I dont think he is doing so here. How much longer until he calls it off? If they are not already living separately, I give it less than 6 months until they are.

by Anonymousreply 263November 20, 2018 2:27 AM

How is she paying for all this PR? Is it some of the money she borrowed ostensibly from JM? It is relentless.

by Anonymousreply 264November 20, 2018 2:27 AM

What did she say to the Take That singer? I could not get the video to play on a mobile.

Surely she would be briefed regarding the performers she would be meeting?

I am not at all in their demographic and I have heard the name of the group.

She acts like Harry is her walker. I cannot thing of anyone but Megsy and Trump who show such complete disregard for the RF.

by Anonymousreply 265November 20, 2018 2:31 AM

A comment posted under the latest DM story:

[quote]She's just a scruff with a Wallace and Gromit face and bad attitude

by Anonymousreply 266November 20, 2018 2:33 AM

R254, I laughed, but I almost feel for her! Kate has a keen eye for alterations, but this attempt of Meghan's to follow in her footsteps is absolutely dreadful. The halter strap is too thin, especially in contrast with the belt. The proportions are all off.

I have a similar problem: I so much admire people who can put together an artful outfit, but, try as I might, I've never been able to do it. Lack of fashion sense is not the end of the world; the important thing is to recognize that deficiency in oneself, and to get help from friends or tailors who know better! R256 is right ― where on earth are the tasteful friends that Meghan should have picked up along her way to Kensington Palace?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 20, 2018 2:36 AM

If I had a quid for every time the DM used the phrase "Duchess dazzles in"

I could stop playing the Lottery.

They use it about both Kate and Meghan, so it would mount up pretty quickly.

And if add in "Duchess stuns in" . . .

I simply cannot fathom the tropical bossa nova outfit in the middle of November in London, I just cannot fathom it. The straps make it like as soon as she leaves the event she can go to the cabana, strip off the skirt and top and go for a swim, because she's got her bathing costume on underneath.

That I should live to see someone in the BRF make Princess Anne and the York girls look like savvy dressers.

by Anonymousreply 268November 20, 2018 2:38 AM

R267 - Lor' lumme, Kate looks divine in that gown.

Yeah, there's your hunchbacked Grinch, sugar upstairs, all tiny-waisted long kegged 5'9" luxurious-haired bit of her.

Your "grinch" has the body and hair that Meghan would give her eye teeth for.

by Anonymousreply 269November 20, 2018 2:43 AM

I love how she patronizes Harry. The back rubs. The "Oh no, please, YOU should go first, my love." Good God.

by Anonymousreply 270November 20, 2018 2:48 AM

One of the reasons the halter strap is thin is it's a bra strap for the backless bra she's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 271November 20, 2018 2:49 AM

R248 - That has GOT to be one of the worst photographs that stupid woman has EVER taken. Her hair is coming down, her expression is moronic, the outfit is not just hijus, it's mystifying. I can just imagine people around her looking at it and next day looking at the news photos and wrinkling their foreheads just trying to work it out.

Come on - to wear something this senseless - there's no other word for it - you have to be trying.

by Anonymousreply 272November 20, 2018 2:52 AM

R202 - I think I rather prefer CWAT. Has a sharper, cattier sound.

by Anonymousreply 273November 20, 2018 2:58 AM

I thought you guys were kidding about the bra strap, but I really think that IS her bra step in that R248 picture.

by Anonymousreply 274November 20, 2018 2:58 AM

My only question is did she do that in the car on the way because her tits were popping out or did she do it at home when she could have changed?

by Anonymousreply 275November 20, 2018 3:02 AM

I doubt she keeps spare halter style bras in the car, she intended to wear it with the strapless top, it appears. She also added a belt of some sort to try to bring more focus to her ever shifting around bump.

Tonight definitely adds some credence to the Moonbump camp. She is not so far along that a large baby moving would cause the bump to shift, it doing so is sketchy.

Have they revised her due date? I thought she was in her second trimester before the tour?

by Anonymousreply 276November 20, 2018 3:08 AM

The wiglet Kate wears is nice as it should be seeing as it's made of human hair from some poor Indian woman that has then been processed and dyed. "White girl hair" my arse. Thick, straight, bouncy hair is a south asian trait, not western white. White people tend to have thin, brittle hair. I should know. Let's start with some honesty around here, shall we?

I didn't say wide shoulders are bad, you did. I said man shoulders and yes there is a difference. Nice wide sculptured shoulders look good on a thin frame, not on an athletic body like Kate's. Then you end up looking like an American football player.

by Anonymousreply 277November 20, 2018 3:09 AM

[quote] The church they went to the Sunday after Diana died was the local church near Balmoral.

Oh god, of course it was, DUH. Sorry. Thank you, R249.

As for the rest, you guys have got to calm down. It's okay to speculate about the Windsor chapel as a family church and whether or not Harry already believed he was going to his doom the wedding day or not. Jebus. It's a royals thread on a gossip site, lighten up.

That kind of "How very DARE you!?!" reaction to minutiae is best kept to single issue sites. Perhaps there are Megan/Harry or Royals Only sites that specialize in this sort of thing? They might really appreciate your dedication.

by Anonymousreply 278November 20, 2018 3:11 AM

Yeah I'm sure tiny dainty meghan is jealous of Kate's starved body she has to work 10 times harder at just to stay thin. She's naturally athletic with broad shoulders and no hips with strong muscular legs that she has all but dieted away. She should embrace her natural figure and maybe she'd look less aged.

by Anonymousreply 279November 20, 2018 3:13 AM

[quote] White people tend to have thin, brittle hair.

Speak for yourself, Toots.

by Anonymousreply 280November 20, 2018 3:18 AM

Kate is 5'9, they say. As if that's a desirable trait for a woman.

Women want long legs, not height. And as you can see, tall women can have short legs like kate and short women can have long legs like meg. I know which one I'd rather have if I was a woman.

Meghan's only body flaws are her waist and short torso. She needs a tailor like kate has to hide her long torso and elongate her short legs.

by Anonymousreply 281November 20, 2018 3:24 AM

We're going to tax the Brits!

Hand over the purple tiara.

by Anonymousreply 282November 20, 2018 3:27 AM

Fashion icon.

It's ok to take drugs now when pregnant, right? Must be.

(Scroll down and look at the hem.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 20, 2018 3:44 AM

Sheesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 20, 2018 3:46 AM

Educational.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 20, 2018 3:52 AM

Anyone remember Mrs. Whiggins? (Carol Burnett Show. ) Uncanny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286November 20, 2018 3:54 AM

So on a day an article publicly rebuked her for not dressing formally enough, she showed up at an evening event wearing her halter bra as outerwear? And dragging her skirt through rain and mud?

She was also merching her earrings tonight.

Petite lengths are available and hemming garments is simple enough - the reason her clothes do not fit must come with more of a back story.

by Anonymousreply 287November 20, 2018 4:03 AM

The backstory, R287, is they are borrowed and most of them must be returned. As for the rest - like the too big Stella coat - she has no money.

by Anonymousreply 288November 20, 2018 4:20 AM

Nobody in creation wants twiglets for legs that look like they should be on the body of a five year old girl. And MANY women want height. Who is the berk who has very weird ideas about what constitutes "good body" in a woman? It is quite obvious that Meghan starves herself into "white girl emaciated". That is why she has relatively shit skin for somebody who is not Celtic who has baked themselves in the sun. He melanin hasn't benefitted her that way. It hasn't even benefitted her mother who has a crushed visage as if there aren't any bones underneath the skin.

And as for hair and "thick and bouncy" and "white"? If I as a black woman have seen with my own eyes lots of white people with thick hair, I'm not sure which strain of bad white that you come from. And I don't even live in a well heeled area. And before you start, I'm up in age, so don't come to me with "they wear weaves" fuckry. The thick hair thing has been going on for all the decades that I have been alive. Not every white person has stringy hair a la David Beckham and Kate Moss and you. Allow for "anomalies" in life. It will stop you being a fangirl of a grasping ho.

Here are some "anomalies". Black can crack if one looks at Dora, Meghan's mother. Non white women don't have better figures than white women if you look at Meghan. Melanin isn't protection if you look at Meghan. Nepotism and a lack of talent doesn't work, even if one is born in ground zero L A and has a relative in the business. You will still have to pop that pussy and bussy like you came from Skid Row. You may even have to be counterintuitive and seek fortune "Up North" even as those Northerners are fleeing ( whilst hypocritically moaning about "Murcan politics") South.

NOTHING about Meghan, her provenance, her upsold career , face, fashion , politricks , or published sentimental history makes sense unless one is a grasping whore wannabe with a dissociative disorder diagnosis. And now that I have her anti dark skin number, I'm gonna slag her and laugh at the kiki on very thread of any site that is slagging her.

I'm all for irreverence when it comes to the Royal Family and the idiots that they overwhelmingly attract to them, generationally. None of them are really likeable., but the drama that they provide is off the chain, bunch of scally ponces.

by Anonymousreply 289November 20, 2018 4:20 AM

Another good comment over at the DM

[quote]The thing is - If she wanted to live a Hollywood lifestyle, she should have stayed in Hollywood. But to trample all over centuries-old traditions and culture because it's 'what Meghan wants' is absolutely disgusting. She is a spoiled, narcissistic and talentless girl who claims to be 'feminist' while living lavishly off the coattails of a *man*. I'm embarrassed for the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 290November 20, 2018 4:24 AM

R289 We have now entered the twilight zone...

I see you're one of those mad black women from lsa who hate meghan because she's not "black enough" for you weirdos.

*slowly backs away from the crazy*

by Anonymousreply 291November 20, 2018 4:52 AM

I appreciate what R289 wrote. Some like R291 never graduated beyond 7th grade reading comprehension skills.

by Anonymousreply 292November 20, 2018 5:14 AM

I heard that Harry and Meghan are already negotiating terms of their separation. I heard that it’s actually turning into a diplomatic thing and that Meghan has reached out to Oprah and Sidney Poitier to try to get President Obama to act as an envoy in the negotiations. The reason being is that this is considered racially sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 293November 20, 2018 5:19 AM

As outlandish as that sounds R293 , I dont think I'd be gobsmacked if she really did try to do that. I guess she needs Sidney Poitier, because he dealt with this very subject, in "Look Who's Coming To Dinner"! Oprah to mediate, and President Obama..because she thinks he has nothing better to do than deal with fucking drama? Let Michelle Obama deal with her, she just looks like she has everyone's number.

by Anonymousreply 294November 20, 2018 5:58 AM

I doubt they are negotiating a separation.

I believe Meghan is pregnant but she’s really showing for 3 or 4 months. In first pregnancies women don’t usually show that much until about 5 months.

by Anonymousreply 295November 20, 2018 6:22 AM

Probably a fake baby bump like Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 296November 20, 2018 6:34 AM

That outfit was truly awful. She looks like a cruise ship director about to sit down at the Captain's dinner table.

She wore a heavy maternity coat on a warm sunny day to Eugenie's wedding to get attention that she could be pregnant. Now that she is, on the coldest and wettest night so far this fall in London she shows up in that skin-baring halter bodice top with an added belt to show her bump. She could have arrived in a coat then took it off once she was inside to be climate appropriate but she wanted all of the attention on her body from the second she got out of the car. And she WALKED AHEAD of Harry the whole time and did first introductions with patrons before him. In pics he looks like he's her purse holder following behind. She has no sense of BRF protocol whatsoever and wants to always be the STAR of their appearances. And Harry always lets her.

Kate and William attended the event last year and while Will did the gesture of "you first" she let him go ahead of her because she knows he is the royal and she is the wife. She understands her position. Meghan has complete disregard for it and Harry is a fool to keep indulging her ego.

by Anonymousreply 297November 20, 2018 6:44 AM

R297 You idiot. If you watch the video you'll see harry gestures to meghan to go first.

But of course, this doesn't fit your narrative so you'll ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 298November 20, 2018 7:06 AM

Reaching Obama, Oprah and Sidney Poitier to negotiate a separation because it's racially sensitive?

No doubt, we have a winner here.

For F..Ck sake, don't be so gullible. This is beyond the surrogate/Daria is a thug fanfiction, it's just plain unreal.

by Anonymousreply 299November 20, 2018 7:24 AM

Do you think Harry is ashamed of her having been a briefcase girl?

by Anonymousreply 300November 20, 2018 7:35 AM

If he was ashamed he would not be married to her.

by Anonymousreply 301November 20, 2018 7:36 AM

He can be married to her and still be embarrassed about what she used to do for a living. I'm sure if someone called her briefcase girl at their next formal gathering, he would cringe.

by Anonymousreply 302November 20, 2018 7:47 AM

Why is she called Sparkle? Reminds me of the paper towel.

by Anonymousreply 303November 20, 2018 8:22 AM

There's a Primark collection with a "Sparkle like Markle" shirts.

by Anonymousreply 304November 20, 2018 8:41 AM

The reason she chose the blouse is for exposing the fake belly . If she chosed the dress you wouldn’t see her belly so much . It looks like a swimsuit indeed .

by Anonymousreply 305November 20, 2018 9:01 AM

She doesn't know enough to lift a dragging hemline/train off of the ground? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 306November 20, 2018 9:08 AM

She wouldn't be ale to cup her belly if she did that, r306.

by Anonymousreply 307November 20, 2018 9:11 AM

able

by Anonymousreply 308November 20, 2018 9:12 AM

I don't know about the Tinhats' opinion but she's starting to look very pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 309November 20, 2018 9:16 AM

That Safiyaa top would have been far more appropriate at the black tie event they attended in Fiji. I don't hate the top itself, but her styling is atrocious yet again.

SSAA intern 3, where are you? Come back please!

by Anonymousreply 310November 20, 2018 10:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!