Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ezra Miller talks sex life

Ezra Miller is getting candid up about his sex life in a new interview with Playboy.

The 26-year-old actor first opened up about an early memory of Playboy. He shared that during elementary school, a “friend and also sexual partner” who was a couple years his senior found some sexy items belonging to the other boy’s mother, including Playboys.

“We would jerk each other off while we interacted with that stuff in various ways, actually,” he said.

Ezra says that he is attracted to both men and women and that monogamy is not for him. He considers himself a “sexual being” and is part of a “polycule,” which he calls his group of sexual partners.

There’s a selective process to be part of the polycule, which includes people he has known for years, like members of his band Sons of an Illustrious Father, and some new members.

“I’m trying to find queer beings who understand me as a queer being off the bat, who I make almost a familial connection with, and I feel like I’m married to them 25 lifetimes ago from the moment we meet,” he said. “And then they are in the squad—the polycule. And I know they’re going to love everyone else in the polycule because we’re in the polycule, and we love each other so much.”

“I have more of an ecstatic practice, but I do take to instatic practices at times, so sometimes, I don’t have sex for a really long time because a lack of sex is as important to me as sex,” Ezra added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 13, 2020 10:54 AM

Umm Who? Would any gender want to fuck a weirdo with glitter tear makeup and a bird's nest with frosted white tips for a hair do.

Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2018 3:05 PM

So he’s nuts.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2018 3:14 PM

Good God what a self important twat.

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2018 3:19 PM

His face is too sharp for my liking. I used to be a fan of his when I was younger but he's just annoying now. Decent actor. But I really don't care about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2018 3:20 PM

He is a talented actor but he runs it whenever he gives interview.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2018 3:23 PM

lol this crazy ass bitch. He is the one who will pop up at random places waiting for you after you've fucked.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2018 3:24 PM

What's with the long winded reply? Couldn't he just have said he's bisexual and get it over with?

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2018 3:27 PM

His hair looks like Kim Zimmer’s at the 1985 Daytime Emmys

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2018 3:29 PM

Ecstatic practice = butt sex

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2018 3:30 PM

I'm surprised Nico T hasn't had him on his podcast yet, they are exactly alike. Both bisexual, polyamorous and genderqueer. And both pretty self important and and think they are so profound.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2018 3:31 PM

He's obviously one of those people who don't understand when too much personal information has turned into vulgarity. Uninteresting vulgarity at that.

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2018 3:34 PM

He's channeling Carrie Underwood's new album cover at op. #crypretty

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2018 3:35 PM

Wasn't he just complaining about adults perving on him. But now he runs on about his childhood sex games. TMI. I agree with above. Say "I swing both ways. The public can know that. The rest is private. Next question."

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2018 3:43 PM

Good grief. They're a bunch of mates who shag each other. Get over yourself Ezra

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2018 3:44 PM

Polycule? Okay ho

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2018 3:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2018 3:47 PM

when these millennials twats go on these long, retarded, pseudo hippie rants about their sex lives i always wish the journalist would reply, "ok, but do you take cocks up the ass?"

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2018 3:47 PM

I'm officially old, because I've never heard of a polycule before this thread.

by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2018 3:52 PM

[quote]when these millennials twats go on these long, retarded, pseudo hippie rants about their sex lives i always wish the journalist would reply, "ok, but do you take cocks up the ass?"

1. No journalist would give that response to anyone in [bold]any generation.[/bold]

2. Don't go saying this is a millennial thing, even we wouldn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He is in a classification all by himself.

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2018 4:02 PM

Finally. Some DL outrage that I can get behind! God, he is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2018 4:03 PM

He's a self-obsessed twat to be sure, but I do give him some credit for being honest about his twattery and not courting the fangirls the way his publicist has undoubtedly begged him to.

Because the publicists are undoubtedly pleaded with him to say that he just wants to meet a nice girl who understands him, and that looks aren't important, that sort of bull.

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2018 4:03 PM

I agree r21, it is exhausting, but at least he is being honest.

by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2018 4:04 PM

How do we know he’s being honest? He could be making half this shit up as he goes along to sound more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2018 4:06 PM

Also it's one thing to be honest, and another to overshare.

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2018 4:07 PM

Ecstatic practice = no cum

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2018 4:07 PM

Goodness gracious OP. What is THAT??

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2018 4:09 PM

exactly, R17; I am one of those journalists; I was at a press conference for I Am Cait or whatever that Bruce Jenner post op series was; she is going on and on and on about figuring out what she wants next and I wanted to take the mic and say: 'Okay. Elephant in the room. Do you have a penis still? AND when are you going to figure it out? You're like in your 60s.'

by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2018 4:11 PM

He's "non-gay" right? He or we should make that crystal clear to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2018 4:38 PM

she's just saying the he has A LOT of fuck buddies and that she's a huge whore. But in twat language. And the FBs are ALL penised beings, mind you.

by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2018 4:41 PM

The only thing I'd be interested in seeing him in is a Klaus Nomi biopic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2018 5:40 PM

Strangely enough, I don't mind his extravagant costumes for premieres. But I bet his attention-seeking is annoying for his co-stars.

As for his sexual practices, I don't need that many details, but he gets points for being honest.

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2018 5:52 PM

She need to quit

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2018 5:57 PM

[quote] His face is too sharp for my liking.

NEVER!!! There is no such thing!!!

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2018 6:02 PM

He's really fucking up his own career by positioning himself as such a weirdo. "Flashpoint" will be a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2018 6:04 PM

R34 'Flashpoint' has been delayed again, they are not even shooting til next year at the earliest

What an annoying fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2018 6:09 PM

Mentalist.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2018 6:11 PM

Is "Flashpoint" a DCEU movie about The Flash?

Well I bet it's delayed, "Justice League" sucked and Miller's Flash was terrible. Oh, he wasn't the worst thing about that movie, not by a long shot, but who the hell wants to see more of his Flash?

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2018 6:11 PM

stunt queens are so tedious.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2018 6:11 PM

Everyone wants to hear about how special I am!!!

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2018 6:58 PM

The best celebrities retain an air of mystery. This 'polycule' nonsense is the opposite of that.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2018 7:12 PM

He's has refreshing honesty.

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2018 8:41 PM

He's insufferable but I want him to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2018 8:50 PM

[quote] He's has refreshing honesty.

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2018 8:55 PM

How annoyed is Nico Tortorella that Ezra is stealing his gender queer thunder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 16, 2018 9:02 PM

Is he always coked up or is he really just this tedious?

by Anonymousreply 45November 16, 2018 9:07 PM

I still find him sexy, but I am sort of drawn to the crazy ones.

by Anonymousreply 46November 16, 2018 9:08 PM

How do all the other polycule members feel about being outed?

by Anonymousreply 47November 16, 2018 9:15 PM

Guys like Ezra need to tone it down. His face is sharp and different. He would look best in a tee shirt and jeans. He looks like Michael Alig in most of those pics.

by Anonymousreply 48November 16, 2018 9:18 PM

[Quote]Is he always coked up or is he really just this tedious?

What do you mean "or"?

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2018 11:59 PM

[quote]The best celebrities retain an air of mystery. This 'polycule' nonsense is the opposite of that.

This is a very good point. I read a recent interview of Ralph Fiennes and it was made clear that he's been hounded with speculation about his sex life ever since he divorced his wife way back in the mid-90s, and it makes him miserable. Perhaps one Ezra-style overshare interview would have fixed this years ago. When everything's on the table people tend to lose interest almost immediately.

by Anonymousreply 50November 17, 2018 12:24 AM

... And does she take cock up her ass?

by Anonymousreply 51November 17, 2018 12:30 AM

I imagine him rereading interviews like this in twenty years and immediately committing suicide.

by Anonymousreply 52November 17, 2018 12:32 AM

I imagine him getting really revved up and having a good wank.

by Anonymousreply 53November 17, 2018 1:24 AM

It's pathetically obvious this thread is filled with elderqueens who can't even *fathom* sexuality beyond binary normatives, let alone understand twentysomethings who grew up perfectly comfortable with their sexuality and never had to "hide" anything for fear of being beaten up for being a "f*g" or "sissy." I'll hazard a guess most of you geriatrics are -- much like heteronormative straights -- always insisting there must be a "top" and "bottom" in any gay male relationship, and haven't ever even *used* the term "cisgender" in conversation. (Assuming you even know what it means.)

Oh, and OF COURSE DL has devoted thousands (if not tens of thousands) of posts to speculation over Henry Cavill's sexuality, and while he continues to cower in the closet like a total pussy, you fuckers are enraged by a DC-superhero actor who actually *is* out about his orientation. PATHETIC.

P.S. Here's an even better recent Ezra article from GQ. It's frankly pretty fucking amazing that two quintessential straight-dude mags are more open-minded about queer celebrities than a GAY GOSSIP SITE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 17, 2018 1:37 AM

Is Ezra a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 55November 17, 2018 1:47 AM

My favorite comment from twitter -- "I am a country away, and yet the pretension is somehow still suffocating me."

by Anonymousreply 56November 17, 2018 1:56 AM

He's an eccentric. Goddammit did I already say that. I am so fucking high right now.

by Anonymousreply 57November 17, 2018 2:05 AM

"It's frankly pretty fucking amazing that two quintessential straight-dude mags are more open-minded about queer celebrities than a GAY GOSSIP SITE. "

Yeah, he's breaking all the Hollywood rules, and even though he's a self-obsessed twat I give him credit for that.

It's also a fact that the DC fanboys tend to be the worst sort of right-wing homophobic incel assholes, and you'd think they'd be attacking him en masse for bringing his queer femme self into the DC universe that they regard as their personal playground... but as far as I can tell they're laying off. Either they just don't care about the DC actors' sex lives, or they respect him for being honest in circumstances where most people would lie.

by Anonymousreply 58November 17, 2018 2:05 AM

I don’t get the fascination with this boy. He is basic and tedious. Besides I hate feet in general (including my own!) and someone posted a picture of his super hideous feet. YUCK!!!

by Anonymousreply 59November 17, 2018 2:15 AM

"...and haven't ever even *used* the term 'cisgender' in conversation. (Assuming you even know what it means.)"

Oh, I know what it means: "queer" heterosexual men telling gay men how to gay and natal women how to woman. That's why I don't *use* it, dear.

by Anonymousreply 60November 17, 2018 2:18 AM

Is his hole open for business? If it is a legion of weirdos will pounce on it!

by Anonymousreply 61November 17, 2018 2:20 AM

He’s even more twisted than Nico Tortellini...

by Anonymousreply 62November 17, 2018 2:21 AM

Nico actually has movie star looks. I wonder why Ezra has a bigger career than he? Nepotism?

by Anonymousreply 63November 17, 2018 2:32 AM

Ezra has the movie, We Need to Talk About Kevin, which garnered critical praise, with many taking notice of his performance. He was also memorable in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Nico Tortellini or whatever just has that stupid romcom show on TVLand.

by Anonymousreply 64November 17, 2018 2:40 AM

OVER.EXPOSURE. Ever heard of it, Ezra?

by Anonymousreply 65November 17, 2018 2:43 AM

R59 I agree his feet need some major work, and I usually appreciate nice feet. Having said that, he has a very striking look about him. IMHO he looks like an Afghani prince. I like interesting and unique people. I also concur with R54, though I am a "freshly minted" fifty-year-old eldergay. I suppose I'm just more eccentric and hip.

by Anonymousreply 66November 17, 2018 2:46 AM

What’s wrong with his feet? What picture is R59 talking about?

by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2018 2:47 AM

Google it R67. Long talon-like toenails, and in many pics his feet are very dirty. I would still do him though if he'd have me... just after giving him a nice long hot bath, and a pedicure.

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2018 2:50 AM

Sweet Jesus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2018 2:58 AM

[quote]P.S. Here's an even better recent Ezra article from GQ. It's frankly pretty fucking amazing that two quintessential straight-dude mags are more open-minded about queer celebrities than a GAY GOSSIP SITE.

Well, you've pretty much spelled it out. Datalounge isn't a queer gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 70November 17, 2018 3:02 AM

R69 Either the Anti-Christ is among us or he has literally become Gollum........

by Anonymousreply 71November 17, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote]It's pathetically obvious this thread is filled with elderqueens who can't even *fathom* sexuality beyond binary normatives, let alone understand twentysomethings who grew up perfectly comfortable with their sexuality and never had to "hide" anything for fear of being beaten up for being a "f*g" or "sissy." I'll hazard a guess most of you geriatrics are -- much like heteronormative straights -- always insisting there must be a "top" and "bottom" in any gay male relationship, and haven't ever even *used* the term "cisgender" in conversation. (Assuming you even know what it means.)

r54, has it ever occurred to you that the reason you and others of your ilk have the luxury to sit around navel-gazing about the uniqueness and complexity of your very own unique and special sexuality is because of the literal blood, sweat and tears of those 'elderqueens' and 'geriatrics' who came before you? In the great DL tradition, I encourage you to have several seats...in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 72November 17, 2018 3:16 AM

There are more Ezra feet pics that even look rougher than R69. I bet I could fix them up though. At first, I had hoped they were "made up like that" for a role he was playing.... or maybe even CGI. I find him so cute, it is hard to reconcile those feet though. My morbid curiosity has me fretting about what the soles may look like. Well, you bloody can't have everything!

by Anonymousreply 73November 17, 2018 3:19 AM

Ezra just may be the rare case in which one simply must politely, yet firmly utter: "Not without socks Misha".

by Anonymousreply 74November 17, 2018 3:24 AM

The looks of his feet improved when he showed them off while promoting The Stanford Prison Experiment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 17, 2018 3:27 AM

I wonder if his fellow co-star from perks. Logan Lerman would be a part of the polycule!

by Anonymousreply 76November 17, 2018 3:27 AM

Cheers R75, MUCH improved. Not particularly keen on the pink glitter polish, but suspect it is camouflaging some discolouration, or toe fungus. He looks good in the Birkenstocks.

by Anonymousreply 77November 17, 2018 3:32 AM

All of you shush. If anything Ezra should talk MORE about the polycule. What is the number of men and women? Do they all screw each other? Do they split off into sub groups from time to time? Do they live together? Isn’t this just a dorkier name for a commune? Do they vomit at the sight of his feet, whether male or female?

by Anonymousreply 78November 17, 2018 4:00 AM

Stop trying to make Ezra Miller happen.

by Anonymousreply 79November 17, 2018 4:11 AM

R79 He's obviously already happened mate, or is "happening" enough if he's in GQ as well as on DL. Take it easy and look away if you can't handle it. I'm sorry we all don't agree with you or share your taste.

by Anonymousreply 80November 17, 2018 4:13 AM

R73/74 Nah, that fool should never take off his socks. Never!

by Anonymousreply 81November 17, 2018 4:24 AM

What the fuck is a "polycule"? These millennials are just creating shit so that they can be sluts while appearing to be evolved and responsible.

by Anonymousreply 82November 17, 2018 4:28 AM

This is what wiki says, if it makes it any clearer, R82.

I'm still not sure of the mechanics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 17, 2018 4:40 AM

I have a portmaneau in my reticule.

by Anonymousreply 84November 17, 2018 5:02 AM

But whom may I ask have you got in your polycule R84?

by Anonymousreply 85November 17, 2018 5:05 AM

Personally, it’s difficult to relate to a queer/non binary/whatever guy, who hasn’t actually been in a public relationship with another guy. Ezra might be telling the truth that he’s fucking guys, but he seems to not want to EVER be seen with one in public.

But whatever. He’s young and hot, and apparently owning his truth. So good for him.

by Anonymousreply 86November 17, 2018 6:02 AM

The Esquire or GQ interview said he lives on the farm with his polyamorous band so they're in the polycule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 17, 2018 3:28 PM

R54 Jeez, how long did it take you to write that shit? DL is a GAY website, not queer. If you have an issue with that you can take your ass back to Tumblr. I'm sure you feel right at home there with the other snowflakes.

by Anonymousreply 88November 17, 2018 3:51 PM

He's still quite fuckable and snogable to some of us R88, though we may be in the minority here on DL. Despite his silly costumes and odd farm posse set-up, there are more worthy subjects to rail on.

by Anonymousreply 89November 17, 2018 3:57 PM

There is no excuse for anyone’s feet every getting this bad. What’s the rest of his body like with such poor hygiene? Does he wipe his ass enough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 17, 2018 4:00 PM

From the few things I've seen him in, Miller is a very annoying actor. I can't fathom how he's gotten this far in the business. Is he part of "The Tribe?" That must be the reason.

by Anonymousreply 91November 17, 2018 4:01 PM

I'd love to pedicure himand put him into some traditional male Pashtun dress, and have my way with him in a tent.

by Anonymousreply 92November 17, 2018 4:01 PM

Yes R91 he is a MOT. Anti-Semitic much?

by Anonymousreply 93November 17, 2018 4:04 PM

[QUOTE]There is no excuse for anyone’s feet ever* getting this bad.

by Anonymousreply 94November 17, 2018 4:04 PM

R17 The difference between millennials and other generations is that if a journalist actually asked "But do you take cocks up the ass", millennials would say yes, and older generations would play it coy, or outright lie.

by Anonymousreply 95November 17, 2018 4:10 PM

The fact that this freak gets good work in the business but so many great gay actors cannot is just a perfect example of Jewish privilege.

by Anonymousreply 96November 17, 2018 4:14 PM

R95 Or maybe he likes to suck dick, or bugger lads? Just because he likes to play dress-up, wear nail lacquer and make-up doesn't necessarily mean he's a bottom. I would hope he is though for the sake of my pointless fantasies. R96 Your explanation is tired as well as Anti-Semitic.

by Anonymousreply 97November 17, 2018 4:18 PM

Sick of death of Ms. Miller....ALREADY.

by Anonymousreply 98November 17, 2018 4:26 PM

Meant: Sick TO death....those flying fingers!!!

by Anonymousreply 99November 17, 2018 4:34 PM

R87 The woman on the left has major Dyke face.

by Anonymousreply 100November 17, 2018 4:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 17, 2018 4:47 PM

[quote]The Esquire or GQ interview said he lives on the farm with his polyamorous band so they're in the polycule.

We used to call it a commune.

by Anonymousreply 102November 17, 2018 5:09 PM

OK....so he’s bisexual, what’s so new or strange about that? It’s not news.

by Anonymousreply 103November 17, 2018 5:18 PM

So he lives on a fucking commune. Groundbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 104November 17, 2018 5:29 PM

So many people here appear angry that he openly answered questions rather than letting us make up gossip and blind items.

by Anonymousreply 105November 17, 2018 5:44 PM

Yes R105.... under the guise of "pointless bitchery" they're quite angry, hateful, and at least one or two are Aniti-Semitic. I don't get it. People who want or need to vent some hate ought to go to the Noodles & Beef threads, where Dylan is a much more worthy target than Ezra.

by Anonymousreply 106November 17, 2018 5:52 PM

Really, this guy may be the first out movie star, and this is how the Datalounge treats him?

Yes, he seems to be all kinds of self-obsessed twerp, but what actor isn't. A little respect is actually due.

by Anonymousreply 107November 17, 2018 6:31 PM

Oh he is SOOOOOOOOO WOKE, how fashionable. #hipsterliberalism

by Anonymousreply 108November 17, 2018 6:40 PM

r107, out as what? Bisexual? Pansexual? Queer? Polycule member?

by Anonymousreply 109November 17, 2018 7:08 PM

Wow R109! You got the memo then. Yes, very good. All the above.

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2018 7:16 PM

I give him credit for not de-sexing his sexuality as some bi-sexuals do. It bugs me when some say things like "whatever you've got down there, we'll make it work". Ugh. Jerri Blank remains the gold standard of how to express bisexual desire with no bullshit.

That said, he's eyeroll inducing in how he talks. And the feet make it seem that he's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 111November 17, 2018 7:21 PM

The feet deserve criticism -- but the rest of the whiney criticism seems misplaced.

by Anonymousreply 112November 17, 2018 7:52 PM

Have his Playboy pics been posted? They're quite fun.

by Anonymousreply 113November 17, 2018 7:55 PM

His feet look all clean now anyway. Maybe he was gettin' down on his farm barefoot.

by Anonymousreply 114November 17, 2018 7:56 PM

That doesn't explain the nails. The feet situation suggested a serious lack of self care.

by Anonymousreply 115November 17, 2018 7:58 PM

So many words to let us know he's a bit of a slut, but he has standards of a sort.

by Anonymousreply 116November 17, 2018 8:01 PM

He’s one of the few guys who really sleeps with whom he tells, c’mon. At least an honest bisexual and not someone going with the trend.

by Anonymousreply 117November 17, 2018 8:46 PM

😍😍😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 17, 2018 8:51 PM

So tedious. And a real star wouldn't have the same facial expression in every photo for a national magazine layout.

by Anonymousreply 119November 17, 2018 8:56 PM

"The feet deserve criticism -- but the rest of the whiney criticism seems misplaced."

Please stop invaliding those who identify as filthy pigs. Their feet were not put on this earth for your hygienically-normative abuse!

by Anonymousreply 120November 17, 2018 10:30 PM

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowww.

by Anonymousreply 121November 17, 2018 11:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 23, 2018 12:55 AM

So according to that Playboy interview he sleeps with his band members? The guy Josh is cute but I thought the girl Lilah is strictly a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 23, 2018 1:16 AM

I googled her name. A recent interview said their relationship was not romantic.

by Anonymousreply 124November 23, 2018 1:18 AM

Say it with me all together now.

G Gee A Aye Y Why.

That makes Gay.

by Anonymousreply 125November 23, 2018 1:19 AM

Except he was engaged to a woman and dated Zoe Kravitz so that makes him bi.

by Anonymousreply 126November 23, 2018 2:14 AM

Here's Ezra looking very hot at the London premiere of Batman v. Superman. He also seems to have very nice legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 23, 2018 2:27 AM

[quote]I googled her name. A recent interview said their relationship was not romantic.

Does casual fucking equate to being romantic? Why hasn't he showed his cock yet? What is he waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 128November 23, 2018 7:41 AM

I miss his long hair.

by Anonymousreply 129November 23, 2018 11:43 AM

Is he uncut?

by Anonymousreply 130November 23, 2018 12:16 PM

Seems, r127? Seems?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 23, 2018 9:36 PM

He's got legs/ and knows how to use them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 23, 2018 9:40 PM

R127 He doesn’t ‘seem’ to have nice legs, HE DOES have nice legs. The Playboy shoot had me drooling!

by Anonymousreply 133November 23, 2018 9:56 PM

R127 He was wearing pants in those photos so sometimes the style and fit of the pants make the legs look better than they actually are.

by Anonymousreply 134November 24, 2018 1:37 AM

R126 I happen to think he is bi, but you cant be that stupid to claim that makes him so. He was engaged to a woman? So was luke evans sweetie. Thats not even going into the gay men who have been married, had kids, hell, many who have been married twice. How Naive.

by Anonymousreply 135November 24, 2018 2:06 AM

Ezra looks lovely in Dior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 30, 2018 10:10 PM

Ezra & Tom at Tokyo Comicon. DC meets Marvel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 30, 2018 10:19 PM

Great legs! But those tootsies? Whoa! They are another matter....

by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2018 7:20 PM

i just wanna say that his sex scene with Amy Schumer in Trainwreck was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 139December 6, 2018 11:00 PM

R139, here’s the rest of the scene that was cut-also a riot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 6, 2018 11:15 PM

r140 he reads totally gay in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 141December 6, 2018 11:18 PM

I don’t know what his story really is. Up until a couple of years ago he was always with women and even was engaged. Now he’s the queer poster boy.

by Anonymousreply 142December 6, 2018 11:54 PM

I wonder why he made the character so effete in Trainwreck. Perhaps to amp up the contrast when he "breaks out" in the sex scene.

by Anonymousreply 143December 7, 2018 9:39 AM

he was playing a rich preppy guy who was an intern and a mama boy: those guys are always effeminate/metrosexual

by Anonymousreply 144December 7, 2018 2:23 PM

The 'Flash' solo film is 'absolutely confirmed,' says Ezra Miller ⚡️

(via @wkorea |

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 22, 2019 7:51 PM

This seems like a typical pretentious 26 year old overcompensating and trying to show off his "intelligence" to the press.

by Anonymousreply 146August 22, 2019 7:58 PM

1. Aren't ALL movie actors self-obsessed? 2. Isn't Playboy Magazine THE PLACE to overshare about your sex life?

by Anonymousreply 147August 22, 2019 7:59 PM

He's got a nice body and face, but his endless posing and narcissism are such turn-offs. He needs to dial it down--he acts like he is still a college student desperately seeking attention by any means necessary.

by Anonymousreply 148August 22, 2019 8:27 PM

Insufferable! I’d fuck him. x

by Anonymousreply 149August 22, 2019 8:41 PM

He slayed at the Met Gala.

by Anonymousreply 150August 22, 2019 8:51 PM

Maybe I'm just a geriatric Gen X'er but just say you swing both/all ways and leave it at that. All of the millennial wokeness and pseudo-intellectual gobbledygook just drives me nuts. You're not writing a dissertation on your sexuality, people are curious about who you screw.

by Anonymousreply 151August 22, 2019 8:54 PM

The whole point is to be so vague as to be "all inclusive". Bottom line: they/their handlers don't want vaginas drying up.

by Anonymousreply 152August 22, 2019 8:57 PM

All this time I've been telling people I'm a slutty bisexual when I could have just been saying I'm "in a polycule" instead.

by Anonymousreply 153August 22, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote] Maybe I'm just a geriatric Gen X'er but just say you swing both/all ways and leave it at that.

I'm into the pole [bold]and[/bold] the hole! How's that?

by Anonymousreply 154August 22, 2019 9:01 PM

He has all the sex appeal of Johnny Weir.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 22, 2019 9:05 PM

Well, at least Ezra has a nice body if you take his clothes off and put a sock in his mouth. You can't say the same thing about Johnny Weir (which is weird given that he's a former champion athlete).

by Anonymousreply 156August 22, 2019 9:06 PM

R154 I think I'll bust out the Strangers with Candy DVDs tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 22, 2019 9:07 PM

Ezra has a sensuality that just isn't there with Weir. Weir's like your maiden aunt in comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 22, 2019 9:16 PM

Funny thing, I am friends with his father, who is a totally straight-laced publishing executive. You'd never guess that this was his son. The apple falls about as far from the damn tree as it can.

by Anonymousreply 159August 22, 2019 9:20 PM

I can't get over his voice. I was curious about his band but he sounds even worse singing than I expected.

by Anonymousreply 160August 22, 2019 9:21 PM

His voice has that standard 90s droning rock quality. I'm surprised anyone would not be able to get over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 22, 2019 9:26 PM

Young celebrities don't seem to understand that they'd be 1000x more interesting if they were more private.

by Anonymousreply 162August 23, 2019 12:55 AM

That's not true in the age of social media. You have to give 'em that pull quote.

by Anonymousreply 163August 23, 2019 12:56 AM

i will be curious as to whether his talent can ultimately trump his exhibitionism when it comes to his long-term career.

Colin Farrell's didn't--his oversharing led to him losing what could have been a superstar's career.

Just because the press is interested in reporting what you have to say doesn't mean you should say it.

by Anonymousreply 164August 23, 2019 1:19 AM

He's the new Shia LaBoeuf

by Anonymousreply 165August 23, 2019 1:44 AM

Actually R156 you should be keeping the socks on his feet. They’re dammed ugly af.

by Anonymousreply 166August 23, 2019 2:12 AM

Ezra looking fit in British Vogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 12, 2020 10:34 PM

Is Grindelwald part of his polycule?

by Anonymousreply 168March 12, 2020 10:39 PM

R164 - But Farrell's sharing was more along the line of Bad Boy not Interplanetary Twat.

by Anonymousreply 169March 12, 2020 10:41 PM

R96 - Go back under that rock you crawled out from under. Or there's Stormfront - you'll love it there.

by Anonymousreply 170March 12, 2020 10:50 PM

Speaking for the pansexual llama community, those hooves are just a hard NO...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 12, 2020 11:17 PM

I would say that Vogue blackened his feet but I am sure they are actually that filthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 13, 2020 12:35 AM

R139 PINEAPPLE!!!

by Anonymousreply 173March 13, 2020 6:40 AM

What an insufferable personality. Did he go to a Montessori school as a child?

by Anonymousreply 174March 13, 2020 6:43 AM

His cameo during Crisis was great. I'm glad the Flash is getting his own movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 13, 2020 10:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!