Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince William grows bored of Kate

If this happens, what will William do?

by Anonymousreply 603April 18, 2019 5:13 PM

endure, like many other people.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2018 6:24 PM

I doubt it will happen. He's not the type.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2018 6:26 PM

Nonsense.

I guess this thread has been created by some Merchin' Meg lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2018 6:27 PM

Live a life of quiet desperation, like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2018 6:28 PM

He'll do what his father did and take a mistress.

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2018 6:34 PM

[quote]He'll do what his father did and take a mistress.

Or a valet.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2018 6:36 PM

I'm available. Wills, call me!

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2018 6:37 PM

If she had the slightest chance of becoming Queen by leaving Hazza, Meggy would already fill in the divorce papers.

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2018 6:40 PM

Kate has pooped out more than enough heirs. She is expendable.

When he grows bored, William will banish her to the Tower of London. Shortly thereafter, Kate gets the chop.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2018 6:41 PM

He'll stay married, do his duty to the crown and be the best dad to his children that he can, and take his fun out of the private eye.

Charles and Diana set a very important precedent, and that they established that it's only okay for those in the direct line to get divorced if it's that or murder. But if Will and Kate or George and his future consort can make appearances without actually attacking each other in front of the cameras, they'll be expected to do what Elizabeth II and her consort have done - stay together and keep up appearances.

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2018 7:09 PM

Harry and Meghan will divorce long before Will and Kate ever would.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2018 7:12 PM

I think if he has an affair, it will be decades from now.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2018 7:17 PM

He will procure a favourite.

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2018 7:20 PM

Will and Harry are like human embodiments of the Superego and the Id.

I swear, they've been deliberately brought up that way.

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2018 7:20 PM

OP he will then seek you out and you two will run off,marry and then have a baby.Yes,you will become his consort,learn to look snotty to the media, get Diana's jewels and battle Camilla.I see it,but you must be patient. An Meghan will have to bow to you....

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2018 7:31 PM

allegedly, he's been up to naughty things

by Anonymousreply 16April 9, 2019 9:15 PM

Kate’s a wife and homemaker, not a lover. He’ll have a bit on the side at some point, just like his father and grandfathers on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 17April 9, 2019 9:17 PM

He's banging Harry's leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 18April 9, 2019 9:19 PM

Like his grandfather, he'll have a small flat on a quiet mews where he meets girls who want a brush with fame.

by Anonymousreply 19April 9, 2019 9:25 PM

No, according the Lainey, the British tabloids have been forbidden from publishing, but American tabloids are alleging William had an affair with some extremely prominent wife of a big important family, and Kate demanded they end their couples friendship and it's all going down in the suburbs, the country set near Anmer Hall. THey were all friends but William could not keep it zipped. Anyway Katherine laid down the law. IMO I don't think he did anything, but Katherine probably wants to crush this by cutting them off. Now that is no small thing. Because if they are cut off from Royal circles it will mean automatic ostracism. THey will be blakclisted from all social circles. Katherine ain't playin'.

by Anonymousreply 20April 9, 2019 9:28 PM

I think maybe William did have the affair. Wasn't this Rose person a former flame of his? I don't think the Palace would be at such pains to shut this down if it were nothing.

by Anonymousreply 21April 9, 2019 9:52 PM

was this the woman who told William to "phase her out" (regarding Kate)

by Anonymousreply 22April 9, 2019 10:17 PM

No, R22 this is the woman Kate told William to "phase her out." LOL! No one "phases out" the Duchess of Cambridge, the future Queen of England and her husband the heir to the throne. There is a claim that the reason the Palace is trying so hard to totally shut this rumor down, is because they have been working very very very hard to develop this wonderful wholesome image of the Cambridges with Kate, George, Charlotte and Louis, and Wills, and allowing them more status, and showing a more mature William, etc. in anticipation of the step up. Charles will become Regent in name soon, if not King outright when ER2 leaves us, and they're preparing William and Katherine for their strong #2 roles. A scandal would shit all over their image.

by Anonymousreply 23April 9, 2019 10:22 PM

I think it was Kate who told William to phase the other woman out. She is Rose Hanbury, Marchioness of Cholmondeley, and she and her husband have been part of the Cambridges' social circle forever. The affair allegedly happened while Kate was pregnant with Louis, which is pretty crummy since the woman spends 8 months throwing up everything but her toes. William's attorneys have sent a "legal letter" to British media telling them to STFU. Probably not something that would happen if this were mere gossip.

by Anonymousreply 24April 9, 2019 10:23 PM

I think he had an affair. Kate set out to marry him & did. That was it - she got what she wanted. I actually think Harry and Megan are much more in love and more of a true friendship/partnership.

by Anonymousreply 25April 9, 2019 10:32 PM

She’s not very attractive r24.

by Anonymousreply 26April 9, 2019 10:36 PM

Rose is very pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 9, 2019 10:48 PM

Word is that Rose is the one that Wills holds the torch for, the one who got away.

LOL, I love it. Kate is such an icy, boring dishrag of a woman. Even when she glams up she's boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 28April 9, 2019 10:52 PM

I have no idea but that won't stop me from writing a book about it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 9, 2019 10:52 PM

r28, that's what I read, as well.

Rose is pretty enough, but in profile she has no chin to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 30April 9, 2019 10:56 PM

Lazy Kate who had to wait, grabbed the ring and took the bait. I did enjoy her thong flashing days while they lasted.

by Anonymousreply 31April 9, 2019 10:59 PM

[quote] Rose is pretty enough, but in profile she has no chin to speak of.

Chinlessness is the quintessence of Englishness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 9, 2019 11:04 PM

Bored with Kate?

Masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 33April 9, 2019 11:09 PM

He's his father's son and has had multiple affairs while married to the commoner. It was the trade off she made and was fully aware of. Wills figures she knows the score and he can't possibly hurt her like his mother was hurt.

He's just another aristo POS Euro trash pig.

by Anonymousreply 34April 9, 2019 11:16 PM

At home with the Cambridges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 9, 2019 11:21 PM

After the crap William went through with his mother and father I don't think he will put his wife and children through the same. Why does DL hate Kate so much?

by Anonymousreply 36April 9, 2019 11:26 PM

DL makes fun of Kate, r36, because she is the ultimate Frau. And the best Frau ever, given who she married. Not a hair out of place, a grim smile plastered on her face for dear life and not a spontaneous or original thought in her head.

by Anonymousreply 37April 9, 2019 11:32 PM

He already has, R36, multiple times. He was raised to believe it is acceptable and that his mother was not properly prepared, like Waity was.

Diana was also ten times more royal and noble than the Windsor pretenders. Charles was horribly threatened by her popularity and made it plain he preferred other women and was shockingly indiscreet as a result. Wills thinks he has everyone conned. All those trips afield while she was pregnant was to amuse himself with his extensive collection of women.

I don't hate Waity. In fact, I think the girl has game for all her faults. She will be Queen, if only for a little while.

by Anonymousreply 38April 9, 2019 11:35 PM

I don't think William has cheated...yet. But I do think he is a fusty, spoiled pain in the ass. He is a lot like Dad.

by Anonymousreply 39April 9, 2019 11:37 PM

R38 that's disappointing, I hoped he and his brother would be different and go the right side of morality. I wouldnt want to be queen or any part of that world and be treated like kate.

by Anonymousreply 40April 9, 2019 11:37 PM

And what do we know of Wills and what 'he's already gone through'? We saw his grief splashed in the tabloids as a young man and then he grew up. Lots and lots of years to get it wrong have passed since then.

Again, their turnip toff set understands what's up. Wills is keeping this quiet for Rose's sake, not Waity's.

by Anonymousreply 41April 9, 2019 11:39 PM

And the latest on those threats? To sue for breach of privacy....not libel.

Telling.

by Anonymousreply 42April 9, 2019 11:40 PM

R36 Even Danny Dyer is more English than the current almost entire German royals. They needed Protestants to take the throne and had to go to randoms on the Continent to find them.

Rose Cholmondeley is a great dresser and has fun with it. This dress with her hair is a pre-Raphaelite wonder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 9, 2019 11:42 PM

It all makes sense now. The strange quiet around the tabloid attacks on the new member. Of course she gets the brunt while the bug-eyed adulteress and the future King cheat their way across Europe and destroy families in the process.

Just ask Kanga or Camilla's cuckolded husband. You can't stop the King if he wants to screw your wife. Same for any of the rest of that crew.

I really think Harry loves Meghan and it's the real deal. Wills has affection for Kate and had to produce an heir. Everyone he wanted turned him down flat because of what we're witnessing with House Sussex.

by Anonymousreply 44April 9, 2019 11:44 PM

The woman in that photo was German, r32.

by Anonymousreply 45April 9, 2019 11:48 PM

And how do you know all this, r38? Or are you just indulging your imagination.

I think it's likely the Rose story is true--there's just too much smoke. I am wondering if the affair is what's really behind William and Harry's falling out. It seems Harry has always been very fond of Kate and he might well have been furious when this news got round.

by Anonymousreply 46April 10, 2019 12:01 AM

I posted some time ago in another thread (maybe three months ago) that the Cambridges were going through a rough patch. My info was third-hand to be sure, but the connection was pretty solid. Haven’t heard anything more, by the way, just that there were some troubles. This must be it. All this stuff blew up just a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 47April 10, 2019 12:03 AM

No, R46, but I do get around and all the Euro mags (Italian mags are the best) have been blasting this for years. Wills had a thing going with an ex' for quite some time, it was rumored, but I don't think it was Rose.

by Anonymousreply 48April 10, 2019 12:03 AM

As long as it doesn't absolve Harry and meghan especially of their horrid narcissistic behaviour. 2 separate issues but should get equally called out. Not a war that one becomes bad and the other a Saint.

Ive always liked Kate and William made me uncomfortable. Like he's a real bad guy, knavish and nefarious. I liked Harry but can't stand his wife.

by Anonymousreply 49April 10, 2019 12:09 AM

Harry and Meghan are convenient foils for the rest of that reprobate family. They're so far down the line that no one should be upset with anything they do. Look, instead, to the horrible Yorks if you want real lowlife narcissists. Fergie sells access to the pedophile while protecting her adulterous daughter. The other one married a party planning drunk. Yeah, the whole fam is a piece of work.

At least Meghan doesn't shirk the responsibility of making appearances. Waity claims morning sickness.....still.

by Anonymousreply 50April 10, 2019 12:29 AM

The Cagey Cambridges, those PR masters of normalcy, made sure you'd never like Meghan, R49. Don't worry, though we do take it personally over here and see it as obvious racism and snobbery against the former colonies, we know you're being manipulated to ignore Brexit and deify the next in line.

Get rid of them all and solve your problems. Guaranteed Megs and Harry will be fine if you do. The rest? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 51April 10, 2019 12:32 AM

You know, now it makes sense that Meghan and Harry are moving to Windsor. Too much mess and too close quarters. If you place everything in the context of these rumors, and figure that even though we're just now hearing about it, it must have been going on for at least a couple of months? And look at everything that the tabloids were printing about the brothers not getting along, etc. and Meghan making Kate cry, etc. It's deflection. Complete deflection. "Let's look at Harry and Meghan and gossip about them, and ignore "boring William" and Kate. "

by Anonymousreply 52April 10, 2019 12:47 AM

Right. Or what if the brothers were not getting along because Harry is angry at William for cheating on his beloved Kate. What if Meghan is smart enough to realize that her marriage won't prosper in that toxic atmosphere and insists they move to Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 53April 10, 2019 12:50 AM

I think Harry might chastise WIlliam, even be disgusted by his behavior, but he would not turn against him. And I think Harry would bend over backwards trying not to take sides. He adores his niece and nephews. He'd try to be supportive and comforting the Kate but without disparaging his brother. No easy trick. Apparently Wills & Kate belong to a social set the "turnip toffs" that Harry and Meghan probably find rather superficial and pointless. So they head in a different direction. I guess British high society with all the Lords and Ladies, etc, can get rather toxic with all the double dealing business investments, infidelities, etc. It can be a bit of a mess. So IMO I think HArry & Meghan welcomed the separating of their PR operations and their households, etc. They know that they will have to support the monarchy and they're part of the Royal family, but they will have their own interests their own social life and their own pubic life. They are not part of the Succession, so they can do good for the Crown, and carve out their own niche. They'll have a higher profile than Edward & Sophie, but I bet their personal lives will be more along those lines than Andrew's. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 54April 10, 2019 1:29 AM

Rose’s husband is/was rumoured to be gay. He married very late in life to a social climber, to the surprise of many who thought he would never marry. Rose and her sister are whats called ‘brown sign hunters’ (stately homes have brown signs near their property so as to let the tourists know where to go). And I have to give it to her; she did well. Houghton Hall is absolutely beautiful, a true gem. I’d only want either castle Howard, Chatsworth or Blenheim above it. Plus there is another lovely house somewhere else that goes with the title if I recall.....

by Anonymousreply 55April 10, 2019 2:09 AM

If he had an affair, I bet he'd tell Kate, and I bet she would allow it. She's much more interested in being queen than she is him.

by Anonymousreply 56April 10, 2019 2:13 AM

You know, it could be that William did not have an actual affair with this woman, but they are such good friends, and Kate was pregnant, and appearances led people to surmise they were "too close." so rumors started, and Miss Rose thang did nothing to stop the rumors, in fact she rather enjoyed them, so Kate said, " enough. You will stop being friends with them, they will not be part of our set. Over. You, William cannot continue to nurture a friendship with her. Over." and Resentful Rosie got pissed and started leaking.

by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2019 2:35 AM

Didn't William date her at one time, and she rejected him and he carried a torch for her? Or is that just B.S.

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2019 2:36 AM

I don’t think they dated. I could be wrong, but I feel like people are confusing her with someone else. Her and Kate have been long time friends, going to the same school? She came into ‘prominence’ - If I can call it that- from a photo of her and her sister standing next to the hen PM Tony Blair; her tits were very apparent and the media had a field day with it. The parents have pushed those daughters to marry aristos; both succeeded, but the other sister has recently divorced her husband Viscount Lambton or something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2019 5:04 AM

In her finery next to the ginger prince

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 10, 2019 5:06 AM

R55, Rose Hanbury can hardly be called a social climber. She's descended from the Hanbury family (longtime English Landowning family since 18th century) on one side and the Astor family (rich industrial family since 19th century or so) on the other.

by Anonymousreply 61April 10, 2019 5:20 AM

William steps out. Woah.

by Anonymousreply 62April 10, 2019 5:57 AM

[quote] Rose’s husband is/was rumoured to be gay.

David Cholmondeley likes men and women. Before he married, if it moved, he'd fuck it. After marriage, if it moves, he fucks it. Rose knew about it before they married and accepted that it would go on after. Also, he needed an heir to succeed him as his sisters cannot claim the marquessate. David's family are enormously wealthy thanks in part to his grandmother who was the daughter of a Sassoon and a Rothschild. And yes, he's got a cut cock in keeping with his Jewish heritage.

by Anonymousreply 63April 10, 2019 6:02 AM

'I shall avail myself'

by Anonymousreply 64April 10, 2019 6:18 AM

William’s a ho. He’s fucked around since they hooked up at St. Andrews. Kate’s content with Diana’s cursed engagement ring and cursed “Cambridge Lovers Knot” tiara. How many lovers has that Cambridge knoted?????

by Anonymousreply 65April 10, 2019 6:34 AM

What's the point of trying to muzzle the press in Britain? If any of the public there wants to know about it, there's nothing to stop them from doing a google search.

by Anonymousreply 66April 10, 2019 6:41 AM

David was friendly with Lord (Peter) Mandelson, aka Mandy, aka the Prince of Darkness.

Everyone in the UK knows Mandy. You couldn't make him up. A real English invention.

by Anonymousreply 67April 10, 2019 6:45 AM

I have the feeling William has been dicking around for some time now. Kate looks quite unhappy and anorexic. As someone previously commented, all the anti-Meghan news could be a deflection of Cambridge affairs.

by Anonymousreply 68April 10, 2019 6:53 AM

Here's the tweets explaining this whole messy affair....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 10, 2019 7:10 AM

I don't blame him. Bitch looks boring.

by Anonymousreply 70April 10, 2019 7:17 AM

If you don't realize that William has been fucking whomever he pleases for years, you are unbelievably naive.

by Anonymousreply 71April 10, 2019 7:21 AM

R70 DL will always blame the woman.

by Anonymousreply 72April 10, 2019 7:22 AM

R63 I have heard about him fucking men, but not woman. I know he has been ‘linked’ to socialites and models, but they don’t seem legit.

Do you have any info? I don’t claim to know him so won’t rule it out. Just that the rumours I have heard are that he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 73April 10, 2019 7:23 AM

Also, looking at pics of rose and David, can’t find any of them holding hands or looking close. Zero chemistry, it’s quite glaring

by Anonymousreply 74April 10, 2019 7:26 AM

R61 oh she has pedigree for sure, no doubt about it. But that doesn’t change the fact she and her sister have been very blatant in their desire to ONLY bag a man with a title and a significant estate. They may have aristocratic ancestors, but they weren’t really aristocratic themselves; no title.

And a title was what they wanted

by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2019 7:36 AM

Being a royal is like being a rock star. William has his pick of women. He has all kinds of locations where he can meet and fuck. He has all kinds of security people who can work as lookouts and keep his secrets. That's just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2019 7:45 AM

r75, Rose's husband may have title and estate, but he comes from not-too-distant Jewish stock. Like it or not, but in the eyes of the people who care about traditional pedigree in England, that's a major disqualifier. Doesn't mean he wasn't a 'catch' for her - he was, and that would be acknowledged by those same people, but he's a catch in a more money sense - more in the sense that a self-made merchant multi-multi-multi millionaire would be.

In terms of English aristocracy hierarchy, his marrying even an impoverished Hanbury/Astor would look (to any Blood Aristocrat born before the 1970) like HE was the one marrying up, not her.

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2019 8:13 AM

I can't blame William playing away from home.

Kate has all the sex appeal and charm of an iceberg.

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2019 8:24 AM

Kate has spent her entire life with one goal, to be queen.

It doesn't make no difference to her what he does or who he does it with, she's not leaving.

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2019 8:25 AM

She'll look the other way like the traditional royal wife.

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2019 8:31 AM

Yes, she knew what she was getting into, and she's not leaving, but it must sting.

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2019 8:38 AM

R69 She had me until she referred to Meghan Markle as having ‘performed her duties beautifully during this pregnancy’.

As for Prince William, he’s only making himself look more guilty by legally threatening the British press. I think a lot of people would’ve given him the benefit of the doubt, if not for that stunt. Also, he’s just drawing more attention to the rumours.

by Anonymousreply 82April 10, 2019 8:45 AM

Remember how at some event where Liz, Charles, Cam, Will and Kate has to inspect some thing and Meghan seemingly asked Charles why her husband wasn’t allow to inspect it too (Harry didn’t seem especially bothered) and William barked that it wasn’t allowed, and some courtier barrelled into the room to herd Harry and Meghan into the next room?

In retrospect, this may be an example William pitting Meghan m in her place in front of a camera may have been shifting spotlight of negativity to Harry and his easy target of a wife, and that’s why there is tension between them. And all those leaks about Meghan had to come from somewhere...

by Anonymousreply 83April 10, 2019 10:06 AM

R83 exactly.

by Anonymousreply 84April 10, 2019 10:09 AM

It's more likely that Harry will become bored with Meghan than William with Kate.

by Anonymousreply 85April 10, 2019 11:11 AM

If William really did say something stupid like "It isn't allowed!" I would have laughed in his face. That protocol thing is just so much bullshit. IMO they should opt for courtesy over protocol. What a fusty little shit William is.

by Anonymousreply 86April 10, 2019 1:03 PM

The reason the clamps are coming down hard on this rumour is likely due to the fact that the Marquis of Cholmondeley isn't just some stonking rich dilettante aristocrat diddling round on his country estate -- he's the Lord Great Chamberlain of the United Kingdom! So to have the heir to the throne allegedly fucking the wife of the Great Offices of State isn't exactly a terrific narrative for the poor of the country living their shithouse existences to hear about, any more than Edward VIII porking a multiple divorce was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 10, 2019 1:03 PM

Wow, R87. Well, if Kate had a falling out with the wife and told William they had to be dropped, then something big must have happened, because for people in their position it would have to be huge. You don't just do something like that over small bullshit. You have to deal with a lot of insufferable people, but you put up with it and it seems Kate has had it with these two. This truly is a major breach. William, are you really that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 88April 10, 2019 1:11 PM

Is the mistress or boyfriend even British?

by Anonymousreply 89April 10, 2019 1:16 PM

Maybe it's Kate's gay brother.

by Anonymousreply 90April 10, 2019 1:17 PM

So much dirt on that family, the Middletons, yet the press squares off against a pregnant WOC. The Yorks, with their behavior and grifting and so on.

I always thought the vicious characterizations of innocent interactions came from the Cambridge camp. William considers himself a genius in PR. Now he's just graduated from some spy school. Sounds like Charles made him go so he'd wise up and be more discreet in his selection of partners.

by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2019 1:47 PM

My proof of that nonsense? Wills was obviously set off when it leaked to the press that Kate was mean-girling Meghan when she first moved to Kensington. That's where it all started, the shopping trip snub, and it seemed like someone in Meg's camp leaked it as second hand gossip. It started there and snowballed.

Wills is such a petulant little snot that I can see him planning the campaign at that point after Waity bitched about the bad press. They were already seen as entitled bitches pawning off the work to lesser royals, so it probably really ticked him off. Vapid people with far too much time, money, and power have been known to do a lot worse.

And here's the blowback on that shit coming back around. Karma, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 92April 10, 2019 1:55 PM

The difference between the brothers is clear. Harry wants to fuck his wife. William has to fuck his wife and now that there are enough wiggle room so that Harry's children will never go anywhere near the crown, William doesn't have to fuck his wife anymore. So he'll trot her out for special appearances and she'll start to drink even more than she already does and become hard and bitter. But of course William is fucking other women.

And the press went after Meghan not only because she is a woman of color, but an American and an actress. I am certain that Meghan has had some adjustment issues, but I think most of the stories about her are made up because people want to believe a certain narrative.

by Anonymousreply 93April 10, 2019 1:57 PM

Kate, with all her money and access to spas and high end care, looks haggard and worn. She has nannies, so it's not the childcare.

A deal with the devils that are the Windsors takes it toll. I remember the vacant eyes of Diana during those final days of her marriage.

No amount of fabulous jewelry would compel me to sell my soul. She will appear as such in coming years....an empty, vacant-eyed climber with no compassion or warmth in her soul. Her interactions with children during their events are downright awkward and sad.

by Anonymousreply 94April 10, 2019 2:06 PM

Rumors are getting louder about the nexus of drug operations and the Middleton party planning operations. The pedo uncle was also getting into hot water (sentencing?) and is heavily involved in that business. This all came out around the same time they attacked House Sussex. That info has been buried, but the whispers are getting louder.

by Anonymousreply 95April 10, 2019 2:13 PM

Is it possible William didn't want a 3rd child, while Kate was desperate for one, and that's where the alleged trouble started? Or maybe it was an accidental pregnancy neither wanted?

by Anonymousreply 96April 10, 2019 3:47 PM

Again, I posted the little bit of gossip I had 3-4 months ago, when someone told me the Cambridges were going through a “rough patch”. The impression I got was it was’t one thing or another, but that they had grown apart somewhat, including their sex life. I think that happens with all couples, tbh, especially after so many years together.

by Anonymousreply 97April 10, 2019 4:29 PM

R97 it often happens after babies. My sister had a hormone imbalance after the birth of her second, my niece, and she said she was completely off sex for almost a year.

If Kate looks haggard, it 's the cigarettes and the drinking. And probably her diet. She needs some fat on her. And yes, while they have nannies and nurses, she really does enjoy being with her kids. I'd imagine if one of them is up all night feeling sick, she'd be there. William, OTOH, looks like he has never missed a good night's sleep in his life. IMO, he really didn't want to be king. But somewhere along the way, recently, withing the past two years I've noticed a change in him. He is trying to be more mature and serious, trying to fit in and he hates every minute of it. Charles must have told him how its going to be. William's only consolation is Charles is in his 70's and the Queen is in her 90's. So if William wants to downscale the monarchy, he will get his chance a lot sooner than he realizes. Of course he will be in his 40's than and he can do WTF ever he likes...within reason. There's always PArliament to fuck with him if he goes too far.

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2019 4:38 PM

Kate needs to take a lover too.

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2019 4:43 PM

William is so boring.

Charles says what he means.

William, aligns himself with upper class toffs.

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 100April 10, 2019 5:41 PM

Well look at Diana and Charles. They surrounded themselves with the same toxic social circles. Everyone was fucking someone else's spouse. There is rampant alcoholism, drugs, etc. Wild in the country. This is what WilliamandHArry were raised in. Diana and Charles eventually decided to do something good with their lives and to have a purpose. But as she was a young woman, Diana also liked her good times too. The kids William and Harry went to school with and hung out with were all part of that. Even, before he met Meghan HArry wanted more out of his life. He realized he couldn't spend it drunk 90% of the time. HArry seemed to want to find his purpose even serving in the Military. William enjoyed flying helicopters, rescuing people, but he really needed the comfort of the familiar in a way Harry seemed to find limiting.

by Anonymousreply 101April 10, 2019 5:51 PM

[quote] Kate has spent her entire life with one goal, to be queen.

Kate's social climbing mother has spent her entire life with one goal, to ensure her daughter will become queen.

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2019 7:07 PM

One must close One's eyes and think of England, naturally.

by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2019 7:11 PM

He will just turn from her, and announce to his courtiers, "Take her away, and bring me another lover!"

by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2019 7:12 PM

I wonder if Kate is starting to regret her choice. After her kids are a bit more grown, she has pretty much a lifetime of boring duty—mall openings, school visits, etc. It sounds pretty blah. She could have married a lesser aristocrat and been partying up by pools and oceans right now.

by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2019 7:12 PM

Kate and William will have another child. Count on it. In fact she will announce another Pregnancy by the time Louis is two if not before.

by Anonymousreply 106April 10, 2019 7:14 PM

Any organisation based purely on heredity will throw up duds every now and then - the Duke of Windsor and now William. A pity the Princess Royal can't be the future monarch.

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2019 7:34 PM

They really are a bunch of lemons, tbh. Mediocre people who get to live a life of luxury for absolutely no reason.

by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2019 7:46 PM

Huh, o had no idea that Jack Huston is David’s nephew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2019 8:09 PM

that's what happens when that tory govt keeps the young royals too tired for connubial bliss.

by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2019 8:22 PM

There's something fishy about this little gem. [bold]Timeline lookup time.[/bold]

Story occurs after the baby shower, before the birth of Sohobebe. Timing is interesting.

* Starts with[bold] vague intimation of "rural rivals.[/bold]"

* [bold]Richard Kay[/bold] (BRF press go-to, I guess) explains [bold]gossip circulating is NOT TRUE, couples barely know each other & both families are considering legal action.[/bold]

* Story jumps the Atlantic and the English Channel, the [bold]tabloids get explicit. [/bold]

* [bold]William threatens press w/legal action[/bold] for invasion of privacy (not libel).

* Sources claim that one tabloid has been silenced by royal solicitors and the [bold]other family is not going to sue[/bold]. Now the couples appear to have known each other for a long time, the whole thing is a big laugh b/t them.

* Somehow the [bold]Middletons are being attacked, too - ???[/bold]

Why is the story appearing now? r97 knew about it months ago.

by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2019 8:51 PM

Because, the Cambridge/Middleton nexus of evil has been successful for months in shutting it down and with all the bad press about House Sussex, people started to wonder where it was coming from. It became obvious and so then the next question was 'why?'.

William, the PR genius, never counted on anyone looking closer.

by Anonymousreply 112April 10, 2019 9:15 PM

Williams ample sizemeat will always mean you desperate Frau's will always threaten Kate's position.But i doubt William will ever leave Kate. She is perfect and practically annointed by her Majesty as next Queen of England.

Tough titty slags,William is staying put.An so is his sizemeat. Prince Andrew off to china....but he will be back in time for Mummy's birthday....he is such a suckup.

by Anonymousreply 113April 10, 2019 10:19 PM

I think Kate will enjoy the boredom of being Queen. We have no idea what she's passionate about, apart from having kids.

No she is dullsville. Consorts need to have something about them. Look at Philip, the Queen Mum and Queen Mary. All strong charecters in their own right. Kate certainly hasn't shown any traits like her forebears.

by Anonymousreply 114April 10, 2019 10:33 PM

Kate represents the status quo. Tradition. She is for children, and good mental health and athletics. She supports those things and those are her interests. Children and families I should say. And she is often pictured either with kids or kids and their moms. That is her constituency. Period. All solid bedrock foundation of the UK. She is the "Traditional Values" of the Royal Family and in that regard she is Elizabeth's true heir.

William will be his father's son. He will support mental health, the environment and British industry and agriculture. He is also Tradition. He will meet and greet foreign dignitaries and promote British Trade. He will also set an example of being a "good Dad." Don't expect any waves from these two. They'll make "good will visits " to commonwealth nations, and to Europe and their role may become extremely important depending on what happens with Brexit.

by Anonymousreply 115April 10, 2019 10:47 PM

...in other words, a suburban housewife, r115. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 116April 10, 2019 11:10 PM

David Cholmondeley looks great for 58. I'm sure he and Rose are happy together, good friends and partners and both fuck whomever they want.

by Anonymousreply 117April 10, 2019 11:31 PM

^ Yes DC still looks good. I always thought he was gay. Houghton Hall is possibly my favorite English country house - the Stone Hall is extraordinary.

I can’t see K and W divorcing but probably separate bedrooms within 5 years. Harry and Meghan will have the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 118April 10, 2019 11:43 PM

I don't believe ol' Wills will divorce and Kate knows how good she has it in that role. It will be the same as Phillip and Elizabeth II and no one is complaining.

Just don't hold them up as infallible saints they drag others in the family for bullshit reasons. It's obvious they're the ones behind the smear campaign.

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2019 11:51 PM

Doubtful that Kate would have looked twice at Wills even if he were packing a 12 inch. It's all about class and social climbing.

by Anonymousreply 120April 11, 2019 6:43 AM

Kate has too little body fat, it shows up in her face unfortunately

by Anonymousreply 121April 11, 2019 6:56 AM

In retrospect, the “leaks” about Meghan are interesting. Some of the gossip is through fault of her own (ritzy baby shower with Amal Clooney) or not her own (antics of her psycho sister and her slovenly dad), but the rest of it to Kensington Palace and play on the mistrust a segment of Brits have of Harry choosing a divorced American actress to marry. And it makes a good case of the gossip coming from Williams team, and explain well the theory that it’s not Meghan or Kate fighting with anyone, but the brothers with each other.

Meghan wore her second choice tiara because the first was of Russian provenance! (She didn’t wear the Russian one, so what’s the problem?). Meghan has staff turnover! (So did William and Kate after they married - none of the staff get paid what they would in the public sector). Pregnant Kate cried after Charlotte’s dress fitting! (Um... she’s pregnant?).

Harry ‘reportedly’ complained that William didn’t “roll out the red carpet” for Meghan and ‘reportedly’ said that ”what Meghan wants, Meghan gets!” - and here’s the rub, it’s a William/Harry problem. Harry made a big effort to be a brother to Kate, and is offended William isn’t a brother to Meghan and William is taking advantage of that in PR terms to distract from his own issues.

William and Kate are now parents to three under 10 and he supposed can’t keep his dick in his pants and Kate looks thinner than ever. She would turn a blind eye to his philandering if it didn’t humiliate her. Rose and David on the other hand probably have an understanding and get along swimmingly.

by Anonymousreply 122April 11, 2019 7:52 AM

David Chumley is a hot daddy - I would suggest a revenge with him, but I don’t think she’s his type, she’s too straight edge. Kate should send her dissolute loser brother down from Scotland to have sex with him on her behalf.

by Anonymousreply 123April 11, 2019 8:07 AM

[quote]William will be his father's son. He will support mental health, the environment and British industry and agriculture. He is also Tradition. He will meet and greet foreign dignitaries and promote British Trade.

Yes to charity work and greeting foreign dignitaries, no to promoting British Trade. The governments, even the Tory ones, HATED it when Charles and Andrew stuck their oars in. Simply put the (British) Royals are not sufficiently educated to be knowledgeable about finance and economics, and they are too sheltered and inexperienced to be good diplomats. A lot of mopping up had to be done after Andrew would fuck things up as far back as the early 80s and Charles’ letters to various government departments on his own opinions were met with irritation.

William would be better off being his mother’s son and spend the bulk of his time with landmine victims and AIDS patients but he’s got too much ego.

by Anonymousreply 124April 11, 2019 8:16 AM

My boyfriend loves that the affair was confirmed by nice Jewish boy Giles Coren on twitter. Whenever Giles presents a food or travel show he makes me watch it with him.

by Anonymousreply 125April 11, 2019 8:28 AM

R115, that's exactly why William married Kate. She's traditional, stable, and won't makes waves. He wanted to marry someone completely different from his mother.

by Anonymousreply 126April 11, 2019 8:30 AM

R123 should ‘av gone to spec savers, love. Get your eyes checked, he is not nearly a hot daddy. He is a hunched over librarian looking ass mofo.

R125 he is very pretty, but even though he plays nice on telly, you can tell he is a pain in the ass and he worlds biggest snob. I would also take his ‘confirmation’ with a grain of salt; while he is ‘posh’ he isn’t nearly that posh and would have no real connection to the circle of people who would know about he affair. He is a well known monarchy hater (funny, considering he is so class conscious).

by Anonymousreply 127April 11, 2019 9:02 AM

[quote]I would also take his ‘confirmation’ with a grain of salt; while he is ‘posh’ he isn’t nearly that posh and would have no real connection to the circle of people who would know about he affair

I don’t buy that. He’s likely heard shit about Rose Cholmondeley through the Jewish community. Honestly, scads of people knew about Charles’ relationships and no one was bothering to go to the red-tops. You didn’t need to be Charles’ next door neighbour to know he, as his other male ancestors, was unfaithful and Coren didn’t need for his children to have playdates with Williams’ to hear the gossip from close sources for ages.

by Anonymousreply 128April 11, 2019 9:26 AM

Giles trades tweets with Tom Parker Bowles and you just know Camilla’s tongue gets loose after a few gins and half a pack of Camels.

by Anonymousreply 129April 11, 2019 9:39 AM

Will may be bored with Kate, but Harry will tire of his whirlwind love Meghan too, once she hits 40 and those track miles start to show.

by Anonymousreply 130April 11, 2019 10:13 AM

Perhaps, but Megs won't care. She'll have gotten what she wants, it's not like she loves him.

by Anonymousreply 131April 11, 2019 10:44 AM

I think it's obvious what happened. The Cambs have a one-sided "don't ask, don't tell" kind of marriage, but Wills broke the rules and played close to home with Rose Hanbury. Naturally it got out, and snide and spiteful turnips enjoyed sniggering behind the arriviste DoC's back. Kate has looked alternately desperate and furious in a few recent photos - the one with the red coat and all the buttons springs to mind, with MM smirking behind her. I think she rightly wanted to put a stop to it and banished Rose, who really should have known she was playing with fire. And it may well have been MM who leaked the story to the tabs, as payback for EVERYTHING.

You can count on women to be real bitches to each other.

by Anonymousreply 132April 11, 2019 12:04 PM

R132, sounds realistic

by Anonymousreply 133April 11, 2019 12:08 PM

[quote]You can count on women to be real bitches to each other.

My husband will be a bitch to your face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 11, 2019 12:57 PM

BTW, for you non-U types, “Cholmondeley” is pronounced Chumley.

by Anonymousreply 135April 11, 2019 1:01 PM

[quote] Kate has looked alternately desperate and furious in a few recent photos - the one with the red coat and all the buttons springs to mind, with MM smirking behind her. I think she rightly wanted to put a stop to it and banished Rose, who really should have known she was playing with fire. And it may well have been MM who leaked the story to the tabs, as payback for EVERYTHING.

That sounds like fanfic. The whole thing started with a coy mention of a “rural rift” and only really ran away in the American press when Giles Coren drunk tweeted Hadley Freeman. Meghan would not really have an in with the Norfolk aristocrats because Harry didn’t invite many to his wedding.

by Anonymousreply 136April 11, 2019 1:07 PM

Thanks, Earl baby, we'll continue to ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 137April 11, 2019 1:09 PM

Like Meghan would have that kind of influence and power as a minor royal and newbie against the heir to the throne....even this ignorant American knows that's not the case. I also doubt she'd be that stupid.

No, the opening shots in that kerfuffle came from Wills. That Harry was kind to Kate and Wills has been a snot to Meghan screams truth to me.

Those of us with in-laws we don't care for only have to see them once in a blue moon, but the BRF has all kinds of events they have to attend together under the public spotlight. It would be torture for many of us and that's not even considering the pecking order in that group being a factor.

No, Harry would not throw Wills under the bus, but his anger makes sense now if you see it as Wills bringing his cheating home and so the PR genius distracts with attacks on his new SIL. I also see the Yorks complicit in this, but mostly out of revenge for being cut out. Here they are, blood Princesses and they've been edged out by the American newbie. With nothing of any real substance to focus on, of course they opt for the court of public opinion and release that trashy fiction of a tiara. So fucking what? Who cares? But they do and so the lines are drawn.

by Anonymousreply 138April 11, 2019 1:16 PM

R69, don’t bring that frau shit to DL.

by Anonymousreply 139April 11, 2019 1:52 PM

How do these threads always turn into MM and Harry hater blogs? Enough. It’s bad enough that the BRF threads are dominated by the anti Mm trolls, now even threads about Will and Kate too. If this were a thread about the PM of Iceland, you’d find a way to maneuver a snark about Mm and Harry into it as well?

by Anonymousreply 140April 11, 2019 1:57 PM

It's Sarah Ferguson who leaks for money to the tabloid press. She's been doing it for years. You can thank her for the tiara gate bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 141April 11, 2019 2:11 PM

Want to add that people are so distracted (very effectively) by "Meghan gossip" they failed to take a good close hard look at the way Fergie was treated at her own daughter's wedding. Mother of the bride fucking pushed out of the way by Andrew. You want real dirt and ugly behavior take a look at Fergie and Andrew who are still at it after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 142April 11, 2019 2:13 PM

Indeed, R142, that whole family is a damned mess. Don't blame Charles one bit for excluding them.

by Anonymousreply 143April 11, 2019 2:18 PM

"Wills broke the rules and played close to home with Rose Hanbury" - wouldn't the rule in that set BE play close to home? As opposed to shagging some outsider who would blab? Indeed, someone did blab, and I suppose a close friend is playing it a little too close. Poor Kate, she seems to be doing her job ok.

They'll muddle through.

by Anonymousreply 144April 11, 2019 2:19 PM

They already have a thread for bashing the House of Sussex on this site. They title it the BRF gossip thread, but it's really about bashing the Duchess for any perceived fault or misstep. If you try to talk about or speculate on the latest gossip on Wills and Waity they go ballistic.

Those rumors, imo, have a hell of a lot more credibility and are far more damaging to the BRF than the tiara gate crap. If true, the tiara stuff is just a display of ignorance around tradition. It wasn't that big of a deal, but this stuff? It threatens the monarchy in a way that Meghan never could. The heir to the throne now displaying the very behavior that brought is mother down is disheartening to say the least. That it could be the final straw for those who were devoted to Diana and thus shed light on their overall baggage is certainly plausible.

What really bothers the stuffy set of traditionalists is how modern the Sussex couple is. They point to vegan paint as if it were some high crime, and a boiler that actually won't break down? You'd have thought she tried to cover the walls in gold the way they behaved. If they had their way, she'd be rubbing her hands in front of a brazier of coal.

Sorry, stuffy old brits, the American girl will not wear big buttons up to her chin and doesn't have to. Waity is the one that has to uphold the tradition that the Crown is still powerful and an influence upon the country's overall behavior. It's all illusion, all fantasy. They should all have to go to acting school.

by Anonymousreply 145April 11, 2019 2:27 PM

R144, it's a rule in all marriages, actually. You don't fuck your wive's friends, and vice versa. I agree, you have to choose from those who understand the BRF traditions of discretion and that pool is pretty limited, but this was a bridge too far....or close, as it were.

by Anonymousreply 146April 11, 2019 2:30 PM

As the Queen's favorite, I think Harry got to live life and do things that William wasn't allowed to do. I'm sure that William is now wondering why he didn't marry someone he wanted to marry instead of Waity. Why didn't he live life a little bit more. Why did he get a little crazy. So he's out there mixing it up a bit. I'm gay so I don't know how vaginas work, but after three kids isn't that thing blown out?

by Anonymousreply 147April 11, 2019 2:33 PM

R139 It's not "frau shit," it's from a writer who usually writes about politics.

And I will post whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. But thanks ever so much for your feedback.

by Anonymousreply 148April 11, 2019 2:36 PM

From the moment he was born Wills has been "the chosen one." It affected him. Sitting outside the bathroom door while mummy cried and cried and acted all kinds of unstable, and he kept saying don't worry I will help you ! " or WTF ever he said, William talks about mental health but he is not nearly as emotionally accessible as HArry who, I'd bet, will end up healthier and more balanced as life goes on. William said repeatedly to people when he was much younger, that he did not want to be King. Don't know if it was fear, panic, or rejection of his father that helped form that position. I guess he is now resigned to it, but somewhere in the deeper recesses of his mind, he really resents the compartment he has been placed in. We look from the outside, and see all the benefit, but in his way,William is like Diana who felt imprisoned by the monarchy. Being a Helicopter rescue pilot gave him a degree of freedom he no longer has. I'm not excusing him for bad behavior, but I'm trying to understand him. I have always felt he was an asshole. Nothing I've concluded changes that. He is stiff and pompous and spoiled, but he is also very unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 149April 11, 2019 2:56 PM

Good analysis, R149, but being unhappy is no excuse for spreading the misery. That they were content to see a new family member being dragged is sad. Will's observed behavior toward her has been telling. That whole family is incredibly dysfunctional.

by Anonymousreply 150April 11, 2019 2:59 PM

I said I didn't excuse him. But here's something to chew on. William is pissy to a lot of people. Not necessarily personal ire towards Meghan. I can see them all now at dinner and he's telling the new girlfriend to "watch out for Harry" and jokingly putting his baby brother down. That seems to be his personality. I can believe that he let Harry down because if his lack of support for Harry's choice. He still seems to look down on Harry as his troublesome younger brother. He hasn't got passed that.

by Anonymousreply 151April 11, 2019 3:08 PM

R147, Harry had more freedom because he wasn't the direct heir to the throne. William was under a lot of pressure to marry and procreate, whereas Harry could've stayed a bachelor playboy into middle age, and people wouldn't have cared all that much.

by Anonymousreply 152April 11, 2019 3:18 PM

R149 - your opinion doesn't add up when it comes to one incident. A polo playing Harry was labelled a "fucking bastard" according to someone who played with him and this person also called him "spoiled".

It was WILLIAM who apologized for Harry's behavior not Harry himself.

by Anonymousreply 153April 11, 2019 3:28 PM

R140 If people want to discuss Williams an Kate, they’d do well to start a designated William and Kate thread, because the general BRF threads are psychotic.

I mean, this isn’t even snark, it’s just unhinged:

[quote]I want a reporter to call out oprah and the clooneys and Beyonce. I would ask them why they hate will and Kate and would wish death on them and their children just to satisfy their meghan agenda.

R149 , There are reports that William got up to much of the the same shit as Harry before he became engaged, but being directly in line to the throne, the press didn’t go after him for his youthful peccadilloes and Harry got maximum attention every time he smoked weed, or played strip poker in Vegas or dress as Rommel at a fancy dress party. A PR lamb to the slaughter, if you will.

by Anonymousreply 154April 11, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote]Prince William grows bored of Kate

About time he caught up with the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 155April 11, 2019 4:03 PM

He could play with hisself.

by Anonymousreply 156April 11, 2019 4:10 PM

R155 - yes, and I'm sure you're so bored with Kate you just had to take the time to post.

by Anonymousreply 157April 11, 2019 4:12 PM

Fuck off r157, everyone doesn’t have to like dull ass Kate. Your hatred of MM has turned you into a piece of toilet paper for Kate’s bony, nonexistent buttocks.

by Anonymousreply 158April 11, 2019 4:15 PM

R158 - I didn't say anything about Meghan in my post @157. You're delusional. Please take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 159April 11, 2019 4:17 PM

Fuck of r159, not everyone has to love Kate. You didn’t mention MM and Harry THIS TIME, but I know that you’ve posted nasty shit about them elsewhere. Ergo you obsequious fangirling over Kate is fueled by you delusional MM hatred. Kate is a well dressed, somewhat plain life support system for a royal womb. She serves no real purpose...oh wait, just like...you!

by Anonymousreply 160April 11, 2019 4:22 PM

R160 - you're tedious and immature. Block.

by Anonymousreply 161April 11, 2019 4:23 PM

Ewww, my feelings are so hurt....

by Anonymousreply 162April 11, 2019 4:24 PM

William is bored with Kate. So are we all. It’s an epidemic. Watchinpaintdryitis.

by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2019 4:25 PM

It doesn’t matter if he gets bored with Kate. He’s going to stay with her (and she with him). He takes his duty seriously.

by Anonymousreply 164April 11, 2019 4:30 PM

[quote]Kate is a well dressed, somewhat plain life support system for a royal womb. She serves no real purpose...

Tell me when she starts sneaking the prime, cut, Pakistani cock out of Kensington Palace in the boot of a car. Then we’ll talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 11, 2019 4:37 PM

I wonder if they took out an injunction to stop the details of the story spreading?

The UK press just refer to an unspecified rift between Kate and Rose.

by Anonymousreply 166April 11, 2019 5:32 PM

The thing is, the toffs are a pretty tight bunch. They have known each other since school and see no reason to find new friends. They sneered at Kate because of her background. Wills has gone to a number of his friends' weddings alone. But now she is the queen-to-be and they have to kiss her ass. Until something happens, like her husband caught out shagging someone in their group. Hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 167April 11, 2019 6:04 PM

His friends sound like assholes, R167

by Anonymousreply 168April 11, 2019 6:06 PM

Not only to I believe this story, but I don't think that it's the first time William has cheated. I remember a few years ago there was a story about him getting very cozy with some blonde at a club while Kate was at home with the kids. And there was also the story about William going on vacation with an ex-girlfriend again while Kate was at home.

There will never be a divorce though. I think Kate knew what to expect going in and she will do what the Queen has allegedly done her whole marriage and look the other way. I suspect disowning Rose and her husband has more to do with Kate not wanting to be embarrassed in the press.

by Anonymousreply 169April 11, 2019 6:10 PM

They both seem terribly boring. Boring people rarely grow bored of each other.

by Anonymousreply 170April 11, 2019 6:10 PM

R169 I agree. I also think that Kate's anger comes from the fact that fucking Rose was too close to home. Rose was supposedly Kate's best friend so that's got to hurt regardless.

by Anonymousreply 171April 11, 2019 6:12 PM

R170 = bored with life.

by Anonymousreply 172April 11, 2019 6:13 PM

William can always have her...eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 173April 11, 2019 6:17 PM

So this makes me think that the rift between Harry and William is not actually about Meghan but about William's affair. Meghan is being thrown under the bus in order to preserve the narrative of William being a good guy (aka the future King).

by Anonymousreply 174April 11, 2019 6:25 PM

Right.

by Anonymousreply 175April 11, 2019 6:28 PM

Kate wants HER eliminated because Kate will never divorce. I expect to see a picture like this very soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 11, 2019 7:15 PM

Whatever Kate wants, Kate gets.

by Anonymousreply 177April 11, 2019 10:44 PM

^^ Except exclusive rights to her husband

by Anonymousreply 178April 11, 2019 10:49 PM

That W didn’t approve of MM is a given. I happen to like MM but would disqualify her alone on the age difference. W and Harry’s toff friends were a tight spot. They probably were very honest in their initial opinion and hoped it wouldn’t last.

by Anonymousreply 179April 11, 2019 11:09 PM

PLOT TWIST: William wasn’t having an affair with Rose. It was a threesome with Rose *and* her bisexual husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 11, 2019 11:32 PM

R179, age difference??? They’re three years apart in age!

by Anonymousreply 181April 11, 2019 11:35 PM

R181. Am I weird to think the man should be older? This is based on how men and women age. M and K are lucky in that the Windsor boys are balding and will hit the wall early in life. If they had a full head of hair, their wives will look like their aunts in a decade.

by Anonymousreply 182April 12, 2019 12:12 AM

Yes, you are weird to think that with such insignificant age gaps in play and given both women were still fertile when they married . Meghan is three years older than Harry. Kate is one year older than William. We’re not talking Juliet Mills and Maxwell Caulfield.

Also bear in mind that neither Kate nor Meghan are inbred, fair-skinned royals, thus their husbands are at the disadvantage where ageing is concerned, hair or no hair compared to their tan commoner wives.

by Anonymousreply 183April 12, 2019 12:22 AM

Kate is maternal. She mothers William, takes care of him, in a manner He is emotionally needy and she brings stability to his life.

by Anonymousreply 184April 12, 2019 12:29 AM

William can quit the family business any time he wants and get a regular job.

by Anonymousreply 185April 12, 2019 12:32 AM

[QUOTE]William can quit the family business any time he wants and get a regular job.

Why would William quit? It’s his family, not hers. He’ll replace her if he wants to. Or get something on the side (which he probably already has).

by Anonymousreply 186April 12, 2019 12:35 AM

William is totally uncool. Look at his body language and the way he carries himself.

by Anonymousreply 187April 12, 2019 12:38 AM

Yes, indeed, R186. Once Camilla is in as Queen Consort, the old taboo against divorce is over. He'd promised to give her another title, but it will be Queen.

Waity is not safe. No one is with this lot.

by Anonymousreply 188April 12, 2019 12:38 AM

“We’re not talking Juliet Mills and Maxwell Caulfield” - lol, only on DL

by Anonymousreply 189April 12, 2019 1:10 AM

I like Meghan. And when I see Meghan and Harry together, I see chemistry. sexual and otherwise. I think they both have a general idea of what they want and how to accomplish it. I have never seen that with William and Kate. She doesn't bring him to life. But I agree, what pisses off is that he personally made it work with Kate and welcomed her to the family and made things easier for her. And when William didn't return the favor, he got pissed off.

I personally think the MIddleton's are behind all the negative Meghan press, but it could be William's people who are pushing a narrative to take the heat off of him.

by Anonymousreply 190April 12, 2019 1:20 AM

Well, I'm kind of sorry to hear this - not that I care about the adults involved exactly, but after the hell that Chuck & Di put Will & Harry through with their divorce antics (and if you've ever had to negotiate between warring parents with their passive aggressive manipulations, you know what I mean), Will would try to do better for his own children. But, women need a reason & men need a place, I guess.

Not sure if Sparkle is smug about any of this, but she probably shouldn't be. Harry will be looking for a younger piece after she pushes out a kid or two.

by Anonymousreply 191April 12, 2019 1:21 AM

I don't know if I believe he hooked up with this woman. Maybe they were too chummy and the woman encourage rumors. Maybe she said things that got back to Kate, so Kate said, "enough!" I don't believe William and Katherine will ever get divorced. Plus William is very close to Michael Middleton, Kate's father. He's close to the family moreso than his own father. In fact the Middletons spend a great deal of time with George Charlotte and Louis, babysitting going on outings etc.

by Anonymousreply 192April 12, 2019 1:33 AM

I'm surprised that there are people who are surprised about this. I'd be more surprised (going for 3!) if he (or she) *didn't* have affairs during the marriage. Those two won't get divorced, it would serve neither one well. However, expecting them to only have the other to fuck until death they do part is charmingly innocent, and highly unlikely (how boring!)

Emotional affairs are the truly dangerous ones, and I'm wondering if something like that went down in this case. Will's fuck may have evolved into fancy.

by Anonymousreply 193April 12, 2019 1:54 AM

[quote]women need a reason & men need a place

I’ve never heard this before, very good! (Assuming it refers to cheating.)

by Anonymousreply 194April 12, 2019 4:45 AM

There's got to be more on this, and I am here and waiting for it. That fucking letter Willy had his lawyers sent out was such a fucking stupid move of him to do. What happened to don't complain, don't explain? What happened to that? He's always seemed like an asshole, and now he's proving to be that as well as a hothead.

I'll bet Charles warned "trust me, don't do it" and William deliberately did the opposite. Such a fucked up family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 12, 2019 6:00 AM

The laws of libel over here mean that any publication saying that the rift between Kate and Rose is due to William fucking Rose, would have to prove to a court, that it was true, and there are only a handful of people that would actually know that. All would have to be dragged to court. But of course it would never get to that, hence the lawyers letter saying back the fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 196April 12, 2019 8:40 AM

Would it not have been "quieter" without the letter? Now that this pesky internet thing has happened, can things really still operate the same way as before? Isn't just not acknowledging it, period, the best way to go? Sorry, so many questions.

by Anonymousreply 197April 12, 2019 10:34 AM

Kate is actually only 6 months older than William, R183. They were in the same year in school. It's a truly insignificant age gap.

by Anonymousreply 198April 12, 2019 10:49 AM

I wonder what will happen now in the Norfolk turnip toff set. Will people choose sides, or do the Cambridges win by default? Or will just Rose be cast to the outer edges of oblivion?

by Anonymousreply 199April 12, 2019 11:05 AM

The royal family's function is to be traditional and proper. They are not supposed to be trendsetters or "cool".

by Anonymousreply 200April 12, 2019 11:09 AM

Your point r200? We are talking about William most likely having (another) affair. Which in that family is pretty fucking traditional.

by Anonymousreply 201April 12, 2019 11:35 AM

It's not widely known but Kendall Kardashian discreetly visits a country estate in England for the purpose of providing company to William.

by Anonymousreply 202April 12, 2019 11:41 AM

It's not widely known because r202 just invented it.

by Anonymousreply 203April 12, 2019 11:43 AM

R199 The Cholmondeleys have a much grander house in the area. Both husband and wife are aristocrats.

They are major patrons of the arts. Last year the American editor of Architectural Digest flew to Houghton Hall (only their second home, BTW, Cholmondeley Castle is in Cheshire) they threw a candlelit dinner for 100 because Rose found original Chinese wallpaper panels on the attic which were restored and reissued.

Last year they hosted a large scale Damien Hirst paintings and outdoor sculpture exhibition. This year it is Henry Moore. Houghton Hall is used for festivals and events all spring and summer.

Simply put, their position in the local community and the property they hold is on a different level altogether. In comparison, William and Kate are living on one of the cottages on the Queen’s Sandringham estate. Until the Queen’s death, David is the Lord Great Chamberlain. They don’t need William and Kate, frankly. It’s nice but not necessary they are friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 12, 2019 11:46 AM

Wonder why William didn't pick Rose to be his wife? She sounds suitably snooty and if he was already carrying a torch for her...was she already married to Lord Whats-his-face?

by Anonymousreply 205April 12, 2019 11:53 AM

She probably didn’t want to marry William.

by Anonymousreply 206April 12, 2019 11:58 AM

"It's not widely known but Kendall Kardashian"

R202 you don't even know her last name, even though IT'S widely known. You expect anyone to listen to you?! Lol! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 207April 12, 2019 11:58 AM

From a female aristo and aristo-adjacent point of view, being a royal wife seems to have more drawbacks than benefits. You're married to the job.

by Anonymousreply 208April 12, 2019 12:01 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how all of those extra consonants and vowels boil down to being pronounced "Chumley".

r205 I always thought it was Isabella Calthorpe he carried (carries?) a torch for, and/or Jecca Craig. From what I have read, none of the women he really loved wanted the permanent job. Way too much responsibility, scrutiny and the whole gilded cage thing. They were well off enough on their own and didn't "need" let alone want the hassle.

by Anonymousreply 209April 12, 2019 12:01 PM

R201 I was referring to the person up-thread who said William wasn't cool. Harry-Meghan fans seem to be under the impression that being royal is a popularity contest and whoever is most popular will be king. Maybe it's Meghan who thinks that.

by Anonymousreply 210April 12, 2019 12:44 PM

Wills, whilst being a family man, is a man. He's a privileged man, the most privileged man. Of course he's going to play away from home when he gets the opportunity.

What is the point of being Duke of Cambridge, Prince of Wales or The King if he can't do that.

Sure he'll have his public persona, but if you can't have your choice of beautiful women in those positions when can you? Temptation is a very difficult thing for a hetrosexual man to resist.

by Anonymousreply 211April 12, 2019 12:46 PM

.....whereas gay men have no difficulty at all resisting temptation.

by Anonymousreply 212April 12, 2019 12:50 PM

I remember back when Prince William was considered cool, R210. I guess getting married and popping out 3 kids will dull that quickly.

by Anonymousreply 213April 12, 2019 1:09 PM

R212 Monogomous for 26 years here.

Just not to the same guy.

by Anonymousreply 214April 12, 2019 1:26 PM

A tip of the hat to r214.

by Anonymousreply 215April 12, 2019 1:29 PM

[quote]Harry-Meghan fans seem to be under the impression that being royal is a popularity contest and whoever is most popular will be king. Maybe it's Meghan who thinks that.

The swipe at Meghan was unnecessary. But to some degree it is a popularity contest. William will be a far more effective in his role if he is likable. Harry is clearly positioning himself as a save the world, do good works type. And has found a wife who is completely on board with that. Prince Charles is big on the environment and bunch of other liberal causes between gin and tonics. Where does William fall on the spectrum? What is his thing?

by Anonymousreply 216April 12, 2019 1:32 PM

The Chumleys sound ghastly. Phase them out, I say!

by Anonymousreply 217April 12, 2019 1:33 PM

We're trying to, but because he has to walk backwards infront of The Queen at the State Opening of Parliament, we can't get rid of him yet.

by Anonymousreply 218April 12, 2019 1:35 PM

The Chumleys sound like inhabitants of a spooky old mansion that the Scooby Doo gang would be investigating.

by Anonymousreply 219April 12, 2019 1:36 PM

ICYMI, r213: it wasn't William who popped out three kids.

by Anonymousreply 220April 12, 2019 1:39 PM

I like the Chumleys. Much more interesting people than William and Kate.

by Anonymousreply 221April 12, 2019 2:13 PM

Agree r221. Then again, an ant farm manned with dead ants would be more interesting than those two.

by Anonymousreply 222April 12, 2019 2:19 PM

That pink and black dress at R204, ugh. Chloe Sevigny wore it on the cover of Town and Country, it’s minging!

by Anonymousreply 223April 12, 2019 2:25 PM

R221 & R222 - if the Cambridges are boring and uninteresting, why are you posting here? Do feel free to leave this thread. You won't be missed.

by Anonymousreply 224April 12, 2019 2:44 PM

The words “William”, “Kate” and “bored” are in the title of this thread, r224.

Some reading comprehension would not go astray, so until you learn to understand what you read, do kindly fuck orf. You won’t be missed.

by Anonymousreply 225April 12, 2019 3:10 PM

So it seems WIlls was trying to get Kate and Rose to patch things up and probably because The Queen and Charles reminded him of how important these people are.

by Anonymousreply 226April 12, 2019 4:40 PM

So did Wills fuck this Rose woman?

by Anonymousreply 227April 12, 2019 5:21 PM

Only William and Rose know for sure, R227.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 12, 2019 5:33 PM

Prince William has gone from cute to homely as he aged. If he wasn't a Prince would Kate even look at him twice?

by Anonymousreply 229April 12, 2019 6:11 PM

R229 - that's strange because that's the same thing I think about Meghan and Harry. Would Meghan ever look at the Dim Ginger if it wasn't for his title?

by Anonymousreply 230April 12, 2019 6:13 PM

As bored as fuck Waity have been bored as fuck hanging around that decade before William popped the question, she must have even more been living in terror that someone else would nab him. His team organised a job with Mario Testino which didn’t go through because she required short hours and time off whenever William was rostered off at the last minute. So she got a job uploading photographs to mummy and daddy’s blog.

by Anonymousreply 231April 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Try for coherence, r231.

by Anonymousreply 232April 12, 2019 7:12 PM

Not R231 but I think the translation is

Kate was bored while she was waiting to marry William. She had not job because career advancement wasn't part of the future queen consort image. William's team arranged for her to "use" her art history skills working for a famous photographer. Mr Testino declined the offer of having her join his team because she would be too unreliable an employee since she had to be available any minute William was free from his helicopter training. The only way to give Kate the guise of being employed was to say she was working for her family business. Kate didn't dare negotiate around her own availability or protest for fear that William might wander off and be scooped up by some other social climbing beauty.

by Anonymousreply 233April 12, 2019 7:51 PM

R233 - yes, we've heard it all before and your point is?

by Anonymousreply 234April 12, 2019 7:53 PM

Oh, come on. r233 was performing a public service by translating r231's garbled post.

by Anonymousreply 235April 12, 2019 7:57 PM

what do the middletons have on nice but dim wills?

by Anonymousreply 236April 12, 2019 8:18 PM

RR234 Is a frau on TeamKate who instinctively lashes out at posters who make negative comments about the queen consort of her heart. She also screams "blocked" as if that impacts anything besides her ability to see posts.

by Anonymousreply 237April 12, 2019 8:18 PM

^^^ R234

by Anonymousreply 238April 12, 2019 8:19 PM

R234 is the Frau who asked people to leave the thread for not stanning Kate and “Wills”. She’s started enough BRB threads, why doesn’t she squirt in those instead?

by Anonymousreply 239April 12, 2019 9:02 PM

OP = Jessica Mulroney

by Anonymousreply 240April 12, 2019 9:11 PM

Looks like the BRF posters got tired of the echo chamber and came here to push back at the real gossip and not some bullshit fiction about a tiara.

Hey R234, go count the diamonds in the Spencer Tiara or something useful while the rest of us gleefully speculate about how big a bitch Wills is. That's more your style, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 241April 12, 2019 9:16 PM

She never seems happy. She always looks cross and stern. It's as if she's going to become the nation's headmistress in chief when she becomes Queen.

She just looks joyless.

by Anonymousreply 242April 12, 2019 10:27 PM

She is. You can't possibly look that dour, even with a smile, if you're happy.

by Anonymousreply 243April 12, 2019 10:30 PM

R242 I’m not sure that’s entirely fair... I don’t think showing “joy” in public is necessarily approved of... I think, in the case of Kate (as with other very ambitious people), they arrive at their goal, and there isn’t a lot more runway. She is sort of “done”... she’ll be queen, no doubt, but what excitement or joy does that bring? My guess is she looks at QEII and realizes... not a lot.

by Anonymousreply 244April 12, 2019 10:30 PM

R244 Maybe you're right. It's just that The Queen, the Queen Mum, Camilla, Diana all looked as if they were enjoying what they did. You got a sense of fun, joy, happiness out of them.

Kate is much more the Princess Margaret or Princess Anne school of royalty. Just get it over with it and get home as quickly as you can. Show no emotion, be aloof, kind of approach.

by Anonymousreply 245April 12, 2019 10:52 PM

The divorce papers have been drawn. Kate is just deliberating whether to sign them.

by Anonymousreply 246April 12, 2019 10:56 PM

Oh whatever R246; Kate & Wills will go on some world tour to show off the cute kids and advertise themselves as the handsome young royals & as someone else noted, she'll have a make up baby in a year or two (or less). I think Diana (and Fergie, for different reasons) proved that the world is a rather chilly place when you've moved out of the palace.

by Anonymousreply 247April 12, 2019 11:17 PM

Not while Carole is still drawing breath will Kate ever ask for or agree to a divorce. Carole had to play the long game, but she closed that deal like a fucking champ considering what she had to work with. (Let's face it, Kate really doesn't have much "there, there".) I'm not a fan of Carole, but I have to give that bitch credit.

I'm happy to have a thread where we can discuss Will and Kate warts and all. The revisionist history about them in the BRF threads is borderline psychotic.

I have a loooong fucking memory when it comes to those two, and to see them being re-imagined as this "never put a foot wrong" (LIES!) perfect sainted couple makes me want to puke.

I pointed out once over there that Waity also had to wait a very, *very* long time to get the Family Order. I wondered aloud if it was because she wasn't yet up to snuff in the Queen's eyes. Heir and spare weren't going to be enough, Kate had yet to put her back into her patronages and engagements (still does!) I was nearly decapitated by those harpies (MARY!) for daring to suggest such a "ridiculous" thing. When I asked what they thought the reason was, *crickets*

I do think that Willy finally insisted on it. It might have been deserved that she hadn't been awarded it yet, but it was a bad look for the future Queen standing with the "lesser royals" sporting theirs, and she was without.

by Anonymousreply 248April 13, 2019 12:07 AM

R247, they're getting old fast. Wills looks like shit. Waity looks at least a decade older than she is.

by Anonymousreply 249April 13, 2019 12:31 AM

I tend to think the Queen just forgot to give it to her, R248. She does so little and has such a boring presence that she probably forgets she's even there.

by Anonymousreply 250April 13, 2019 12:33 AM

r249 They don't look a day over 55!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 13, 2019 12:40 AM

Don't be silly, R250, that's a couple clearly in their mid-forties.

by Anonymousreply 252April 13, 2019 12:41 AM

Kate is very jealous of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 253April 13, 2019 12:43 AM

I suppose it's too much to ask to keep this a Meghan free zone. Asking anyway.

Kate has shown to be jealous of other women throughout her relationship with William. I would like to think that now she has sealed the deal, she could relax a bit more, but this affair "rumor" isn't going to help. (It is totally not only a rumor)

by Anonymousreply 254April 13, 2019 12:49 AM

I'd like that, too, R254, but don't count on it now that you've invoked them.

Waity is so sad in her insecurity. It virtually reeks from her.

by Anonymousreply 255April 13, 2019 12:54 AM

Wah! R253 Did it first! I'm innocent r255!

Totally agree about the insecurity.

by Anonymousreply 256April 13, 2019 1:01 AM

You're right, R254/R256 and you are forgiven.

I don't think we'll be dealing with too much of that insanity. It's so off the charts compared to the machinations of the PR genius and the milquetoast partner. Now what I want to know is how in the hell they produced someone as magical as Charlotte?

by Anonymousreply 257April 13, 2019 1:06 AM

Kate is mainly jealous because the Queen installed tunnels that connect Frogmore Palace and Frogmore House. There was a tunnel at Kensington, but the Queen made them close it off.

by Anonymousreply 258April 13, 2019 1:13 AM

I know r257 I really dig that kid. She has "it" beaming from every pore. Maybe there was a mix-up in the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 259April 13, 2019 1:17 AM

I'm glad someone said this about Kate and William being retconned to fit some new narrative that, I guess, is supposed to be a take down of Meghan and Harry. Which is silly because I don't think there is now and never was any kind of competition. Personally, I think William is relived that Harry likes to be among the people and do good works. Kate really doesn't look like she enjoys that aspect of the job. Say what you want about Meghan, but the girl like to be out there with the people and she and Harry have made that their thing.

Personally, I don't believe there is feud between the two women. I believe the problem is with the brothers and even that has been blown out of proportion. Four happy millenials getting along and liking each other doesn't sell papers like a feud does.

by Anonymousreply 260April 13, 2019 1:38 AM

Where does the “PR Genius” thing come from?

by Anonymousreply 261April 13, 2019 2:06 AM

Pre-H&M days, R261, Wills was called "Normal Bill" by the royal reporting stringers for his stated desire to live a less royal life and for his more active roll in playing the Kensington Palace PR game by writing his own press releases. They had made the break from BP.

The newbies do it better and they know it. They also know they're seen as pompous and stuffy by the younger Brits and that House of Sussex is globally more popular. It must sting the shit out of Wills who feels he must be the lead in everything. If he can't be popular, it seems, nor wants to be, then everyone else must follow suit. Harry is a team player, but to a point. I also think Wills has always been jealous of his closer relationship with their Grandmother, QEII. You wouldn't see her doing a mike drop with Wonky Willie.

by Anonymousreply 262April 13, 2019 2:15 AM

Wills need not worry about getting a consort Camila will be happy to give him blowjobs

by Anonymousreply 263April 13, 2019 2:22 AM

When did QE2 do a mike drop for Harry?

by Anonymousreply 264April 13, 2019 2:32 AM

R263, go to bed and don't take an Ambien. Your delusions are good enough right now.

by Anonymousreply 265April 13, 2019 2:32 AM

Here you go, R264, enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 13, 2019 2:35 AM

And a longer one with some extra context.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 13, 2019 2:36 AM

I’m embarrassed for everyone in that video at r266. Well, maybe Her Majesty didn’t embarrass herself. That’s about it.

by Anonymousreply 268April 13, 2019 3:13 AM

R268, are you like 125 years old? What’s embarrassing about the video? It was really well done, and fun.

by Anonymousreply 269April 13, 2019 3:18 AM

I adored the corgis going down the steps.

by Anonymousreply 270April 13, 2019 3:21 AM

I know R269. The uptight people are creeping in here now. So fucking frustrating. R268 You are the embarrassing one. Please take your misery elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 271April 13, 2019 3:31 AM

"I know [R257] I really dig that kid. She has "it" beaming from every pore. Maybe there was a mix-up in the hospital."

She inherited IT from her late grandmother Diana. Finally someone has.

by Anonymousreply 272April 13, 2019 3:43 AM

I agree with r244. Kate Middleton after the Wedding, Heir and Spare is like Jennifer Lawrence after winning her Oscar at age 22.

🎶Is That All There Is?🎶

by Anonymousreply 273April 13, 2019 3:50 AM

R272 I hope she didn't also inherit Diana's darker form of "it".

A Twatter friend of mine is an older woman who travels in some of the posher circles (sadly not the ones with any good gossip, but she knows her shit) When I was praising Charlotte, just knowing she would totally be on board too, she said something hesitant like, "Yes, very cute, very charming, lots of "it"...just like Margaret, and we all know how that turned out." I was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I swear, I nearly Mary!'d to death. God, I hope she's wrong. Charlotte has such a "get it sorted, people" quality about her that is remarkable for her age. She reminds me a bit of Anne that way.

by Anonymousreply 274April 13, 2019 4:01 AM

R274 to be fair, a lot if not all of the darker side of Diana was most likely due to her childhood and family issues. Hopefully Charlotte doesn't have such things to contend with.

by Anonymousreply 275April 13, 2019 4:03 AM

I don't think Kate is jealous, maybe reseting Meghan's freedom because she definitely has more than Kate will have. But I also think Kate is very traditional. She finds Meghan's interests and concerns about saving the world very tedious. She has a good heart and she "cares" but she is not interested. She finds it "upsetting." She hates the complications of "politics" Come on. We've seen enough of those movies and british TV shows about the aristocracy. Watch Gotsford Park, or Downton Abbey, or the Evelyn Waugh adaptations. They don't want to get too complicated. They definitely don't want to be ill mannered enough to demonstrate how smart they might be. Kate reflects that.

by Anonymousreply 276April 13, 2019 4:11 AM

r244 I think that's the way Kate likes it. She's always seemed sort of incurious. She likes her vacations, coloring books and making chutney (allegedly). I don't think she strives for much, she doesn't even seem to have a hobby like gardening. She certainly doesn't put herself out there work-wise, and nowadays she gets a pass for that.

When someone points out her appalling lack of engagements, people indignantly chime in about how busy she is with 3 children, and massive homes to keep up, and keeping William happy (I think he's got that one handled just fine), and I am like oh fucking PLEASE! She's the fucking Duchess of Cambridge. She has more staff than there are people in my condo complex.

by Anonymousreply 277April 13, 2019 4:13 AM

One thing really strikes me in the photos of Kate and Meghan. Meghan has two looks - either smiling radiantly as if she's just won Miss Universe, or calm and serene. I can't recall ever seeing her look angry or really upset.

Kate has a lot of uncontrolled photos where she does look extremely angry or just fed up.I don't know whether it is because she is under terrible stress hormones, smoking, too thin, poor makeup job, or she hasn't learned to conceal her emotions as MM apparently has.

by Anonymousreply 278April 13, 2019 4:22 AM

Megan's actually happy. At least for now. That's the difference r278.

by Anonymousreply 279April 13, 2019 4:40 AM

r278 Interesting. I can't say I've seen photos of where she looked particularly angry. I would kind of like to see this chick have some spark, so if you have them please share! I have seen very few where she has looked genuinely happy, or relaxed. Over it? Oh yeah. Disconnected? Certainly. Gormless? Many times. Looking like she had either taken a Xanax or desperately needing one? Yep. Cunty and entitled? Oh yeah, especially in the very beginning.

I've seen some very rough snaps of her when she was going through a bad patch here and there with the media (remember those days? I do! Fucking history revisionists can kiss my ass) Likely due to Will being an asshole to them, that's one of his specialties. The tabs, especially the DM, would publish her photos unretouched as some form of retribution I guess. It was striking how aged she looked in them. I'm not being bitchy, truly, (that won't last long). Maybe bad genes, I don't know but we are talking deep lines, jowls, awful skin, pallor, just... not what you would expect to see in a woman in their early-mid 30s Now that she's suddenly the bees knees, they are back to giving her the Photoshop treatment...and she still looks 10 years older even with that.

by Anonymousreply 280April 13, 2019 4:46 AM

R280 Kate used to have quite a muscular and athletic body, which she winnowed down before her wedding. She had a round face as well, and probably still does, if not for her heavy use of blush to give the appearance of high cheekbones.

Meghan actually enjoys meet and greets, shaking hands in the rain, cutting ribbons at garden fetes and giving speeches. Plus any actress worth her salt knows her angles. In a sense, it’s actually useful that Harry, who has to do charitable works to justify his income/existence, has a wife who will likely pick up his slack.

Kate likes tennis, and skiing, and spending time with her mother and her sister, and we can reasonably assume she is a good mother and homemaker, though we don’t know anything about her as a hostess or friend. William who will largely be a figurehead has a spouse who will cater to him in order not to get divorced.

It’s funny how he has some of Charles’ pompouness, even though his father has mellowed massively since marrying Camilla. Charles is a happier and much more humble man now.

by Anonymousreply 281April 13, 2019 4:57 AM

Kate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 13, 2019 5:18 AM

More Kate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 13, 2019 5:30 AM

Wow, Kate looks really cunty in those photos. Meagan looks somewhat chastised in one, but still not as unhappy as Kate, who looks like a resentment-filled prison guard.

by Anonymousreply 284April 13, 2019 6:07 AM

That Rose woman is a no-chin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 13, 2019 6:36 AM

Kate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 13, 2019 7:14 AM

Can we please keep MM, and Harry for that matter, out of this and just focus on William and Kate?

by Anonymousreply 287April 13, 2019 7:34 AM

I'm just a couple years younger than William and Kate but look two decades younger. Is royal life that stressful?

by Anonymousreply 288April 13, 2019 7:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 13, 2019 8:05 AM

He will keep discreet mistresses probably. They will never divorce.

by Anonymousreply 290April 13, 2019 8:13 AM

Her first official portrait...in 2013.

2013 kids! They artist nailed her now-where look, but was kind with a bit of Photoshop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 13, 2019 8:15 AM

I remember when that portrait was presented - everyone was horrified. The problem with Kate's looks are the undereye bags, heavy brows, and small thin lips. All fixable, actually.

by Anonymousreply 292April 13, 2019 8:20 AM

r292 Totally fixable in "real life" but the fact that the artist didn't try to "glam" her up a bit in those areas spoke volumes to me at the time.

by Anonymousreply 293April 13, 2019 8:28 AM

I'm a bit harsh about Kate, but in all fairness it can't of been easy with her very bad morning sickness and now having 3 tots to bring up. She is very much a homemaker and mum. So I expect we'll see more of her once the kids are a bit older. It's hard for her to be opening a biscuit factory in Cornwall one minute and being at Louis's bath time the next, without taking up huge travel costs. I suspect later in life we will get more of a picture of her. I suspect sports and the fine arts will become her area.

by Anonymousreply 294April 13, 2019 8:49 AM

R294 Oh honey, you just proved my point earlier. Also, that wasn't morning sickness. That was lazy sickness. She (and her helpers, looking at Carole) faked that shit up to be the MOST HORRIBLE MORNING SICKNESS EVAH! That way, she could continue her layabout ways without bad press. So convenient she was "stricken" when she didn't want to go somewhere she was expected to, but interesting how she so bravely sucked it up and*had* to go events she wanted dearly to attend. Magically, she was just fine!

by Anonymousreply 295April 13, 2019 9:40 AM

R294 , I just realized you were being satirical. My apologies!

by Anonymousreply 296April 13, 2019 9:41 AM

Kate would looks far less bitchy if she would tone down the brow and eye makeup.

She also has permanent tension in her forehead and it causes a perma-scowl. Some training could correct that. You have to learn to let the eyebrows go up a bit and relax the forehead muscles, and stop clenching your jaw, it gives you a more pleasant look.

I imagine she's such a Type A personality that she will always look like she's about to cut a bitch, though. May even cultivate it.

by Anonymousreply 297April 13, 2019 9:53 AM

I don't think Type A personality means what you think it means r297. If it did, her nickname wouldn't be waity Katey.

by Anonymousreply 298April 13, 2019 11:41 AM

Or lazy Katey.

by Anonymousreply 299April 13, 2019 11:46 AM

The odd thing was, that portrait was done from a photo Kata gave the painter. It was very accurate, as I recall. She was only 30, but looks nearly 50.

by Anonymousreply 300April 13, 2019 11:56 AM

If she just had some personality, wit and fabulousness she would be a DL icon on those age claims alone at r300 (just reverse them) Instead, she's the embodiment of the "sad trombone" noise.

by Anonymousreply 301April 13, 2019 12:10 PM

What did William ever see in her? I read that he saw her in a flimsy nightgown type thing in a fashion show and had a change of heart and took her back, but her body was nothing to write home about. Especially for a man in his position in life.

by Anonymousreply 302April 13, 2019 12:35 PM

Waity doesn’t care if Willy bangs every cooter in town as long as no one blabs about it.

by Anonymousreply 303April 13, 2019 12:35 PM

She basically stalked him till he gave in. He had to get married and no one else was willing to do the job.

by Anonymousreply 304April 13, 2019 12:47 PM

Ok, I'm only halfway through reading this thread, but, it's already so much more fun than the other one.

What r10, r23, r71, r99, r115 and r132 said.

And r83, you've provided another perspective on what motivates William to dislike the DoS besides her believing she's the Duchess of Sunset Boulevard, rather than the Duchess of Sussex: Kate is docile, just the way he wants her to be, Meghan isn't.

by Anonymousreply 305April 13, 2019 1:30 PM

Forgot to add that no less an expert than Tina Brown said (paraphrasing) that Buckingham Palace only bothers to deny what is true.

by Anonymousreply 306April 13, 2019 1:32 PM

Kate waiting for Wills was about playing the long game and had nothing to do with patience.

Type A aren't necessarily go-getters, they're simply hostile, aggressive and controlling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 13, 2019 1:37 PM

Kate waiting for Willy was all about CAROLE playing the long game. Carole is also a classic A-type personality. R307 is new to this story, the old timers on here remember how it all played out.

Waity just...waited, on her mother's instructions.

by Anonymousreply 308April 13, 2019 1:41 PM

lol, r165!

by Anonymousreply 309April 13, 2019 1:42 PM

I've been posting on these threads for years, r308, and that sad little Mean Girls impersonation you like to do has never chased me off before. It won't now, either, because I'm not emotionally invested in this.

My original point stands: Kate is hostile, sour and aggressive, and it shows in her face and makeup. Learning how to present herself better might help but it's likely she's too committed to her current personality to make a change.

by Anonymousreply 310April 13, 2019 2:01 PM

Kate will make sure she is Queen no matter what. The American arriviste better watch her back if she’s in this for the long haul. William can fuck anyone he wants to and it will not destroy their marriage. Both of them got what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 311April 13, 2019 2:08 PM

What r149, r193, r211 said.

Lol, r222!

Post his childhood (no two ways about it, he was a cute baby and child), I've always noted how dull William is. There may, nevertheless, be something to the notion that he's jealous of the perception that the Dook and Dookess of Sussex are hip and popular.

As he matures, however, he'll realize how shallow that popularity is, and how he must anticipate the mortality of the would-be King Charles and the gravity of that role. By then, the D&D of Sussex will be the most popular guests at a Hollywood Show Folk Spectacle.

As for Kate, and to paraphrase Truman Capote and his remark about Babe Paley, The Duchess of Cambridge has two flaws; she's dull and perfect. Other than that, she's dull and perfect.

by Anonymousreply 312April 13, 2019 2:15 PM

R310 I think you have me confused with another poster, as I agree completely with what you just said about Kate.

Carole was indeed the primary instigator. Kate didn't have a lot of drive then, much like now. Carole's drive is really what put the wheels in motion, and here we are today. Did the Wisteria Sisters learn all sorts of cunning behavior at their mother's knee? Certainly.

By the way, I'm a guy if that helps any...

by Anonymousreply 313April 13, 2019 2:43 PM

[quote]What [R10], [R23], [R71], [R99], [R115] and [R132] said.

Do you really expect people to click on each number to see who you agree with? Just give a W&W and keep it moving.

by Anonymousreply 314April 13, 2019 3:43 PM

Right now, I think Kate must be feeling suicidal or murderous or both. Up to now, aside from Waity Katy and Duchess Doolittle slurs, the Cambridges have been the perfect aristocratic/royal family. She was the woman everyone wanted to be. Tall, slim, elegant, beautifully coiffed and expensively dressed, gorgeous children, servants and multiple palatial homes. And now, every woman is looking at her and smirking, 'Couldn't keep your man faithful, could you? Hahaha!'

Especially one woman in particular....

by Anonymousreply 315April 13, 2019 4:50 PM

See , my perception is different from many people on this board. I think William is pussy whipped. I think Kate is in the driver's seat in that relationship. She is the cntrolling personality and he is the submissive. He might lust in his heart, but he'd be terrified to risk Kate's ire. That's my impression.

by Anonymousreply 316April 13, 2019 4:57 PM

R302, while plenty of women are happy to fuck a future king, I don't think it's easy to find a suitable woman to marry in that position. The vast majority of aristocrats and wealthy women who could manage the demands of being a future queen aren't interested in the stress. Even Kate broke up with William in 2008 because she wasn't sure about joining royal life.

by Anonymousreply 317April 13, 2019 5:32 PM

R316 you are extremely naive. Poor schlubs with nothing going for them cheat. Unemployed men cheat. But you thing the future king of the United kingdom is too scared of waity Katey to cheat?! He holds every card in the deck. If they divorced, those kids would belong to the firm, not Kate, as Diana found out.

by Anonymousreply 318April 13, 2019 5:42 PM

"Even Kate broke up with William in 2008 because she wasn't sure about joining royal life."

That's not why.

by Anonymousreply 319April 13, 2019 5:43 PM

Why did they break up then, R319? I'm not the most up on royal history, I admit.

by Anonymousreply 320April 13, 2019 5:44 PM

Get a hair transplant right away

by Anonymousreply 321April 13, 2019 5:50 PM

R320 firstly, it was 2007, he ended it, not her. He wasn't ready to commit, and she wanted him to, despite his galavanting around with numerous other women and not even being discrete about it. He was a cheater then, and he's a cheater now. What man do you know who's monogamous without the options entitlement and privilege this man has, much less with? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 322April 13, 2019 6:00 PM

The break-up was Will's choice, Kate was distraught. He was seen jumping up and down on a table in nightclub shouting, 'I'm free! I'm free!' But he missed her, and apparently he missed her family, so he went back to her.

by Anonymousreply 323April 13, 2019 6:01 PM

I'm assuming that she broke up with him in 2008 as part of the "long game." When you play the long game, sometimes you have to take a risk here and there. Meghan is playing a "long game" herself, which is why I don't believe for one second that there is a feud and if there is, none of it was instigated by her. You don't go from #8 on a call sheet on a basic cable series to the Duchess of Sussex without a plan. Even though Harry is wealthy in his own right, she knows that keeping those brothers close and on good terms benefits everyone in the long run.

Yes, William is dull and boring and Kate is dull, boring, and lazy. But what I don't understand is why someone hasn't pulled Kate aside and told her to get a fucking platform. Maybe that's why the Queen always seems annoyed when she's around.

by Anonymousreply 324April 13, 2019 6:01 PM

[quote] He was seen jumping up and down on a table in nightclub shouting

That doesn't sound like him at all. He's too inhibited.

by Anonymousreply 325April 13, 2019 6:38 PM

People lose their inhibitions when they're drunk and do all kinds of stuff, R325.

by Anonymousreply 326April 13, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote] Kate is dull, boring, and lazy.

You [italic]always[/italic] post this here, and yet people always point out to you she's doing her job swimmingly. She's had three children in the first seven years of marriage and is raising them at home--that is exactly what she is asked to do.

You have this stupid [italic]idée fixe[/italic] her job is to open Tescos and water de-salination plants--those are jobs for the older, minor royals to do. Kate's job as William's wife is to have lots of children to inherit the throne and raise them so they're not fucked up like Charles.

She is not lazy at all--she's been working hard at her job, which is to get fucked, give birth to the heir to the throne and spares, and raise them to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 327April 13, 2019 6:52 PM

I didn’t know William and Kate broke up once.

by Anonymousreply 328April 13, 2019 6:57 PM

Yes they were on a break.

As previous posters have said, they'll all just get along in the long run.

Wills will have his discreet flings. Kate will put up with the umpteenth factory opening and plaque unveiling. Harry & Meghan will raise a family and tour the Caribbean every year.

by Anonymousreply 329April 13, 2019 7:03 PM

Great thread.

Much more interesting than the echo chamber that is the BRF thread.

by Anonymousreply 330April 13, 2019 8:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 13, 2019 8:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 13, 2019 8:40 PM

The Queen might have been concerned that Kate had invested too much in William, and not enough in a bit of a career or passion of her own as a young single woman. If Will didn't commit in the end, she'd have squandered her youth on him. Kate gambled and won, and not a moment too soon from a childbearing standpoint.

by Anonymousreply 333April 13, 2019 8:58 PM

Sad Frau @ r327

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 13, 2019 9:29 PM

R333

The Queen couldn’t give a fuck of Kate wasted her 30s without a ring to show for it. Monarchies in Europe were downsizing and modernising. Frederick married educated Mary, Felipe married journalist Letizia.

And her grandson? Well, he was linked to a comically lazy young woman who couldn’t even hold down chi-chi jobs as an accessories buyer or as a fashion photographer’s assistant because it distracted from holidaying in Mustique and providing pussy on demand to the 2nd in line.

And she has no work ethic even now.

by Anonymousreply 335April 13, 2019 9:46 PM

Kate deserves a hunky foreign lover. William seems like such a child.

by Anonymousreply 336April 13, 2019 11:15 PM

Tell you what. If there's anyone in that family who takes a lover, it'll be Kate not William.

by Anonymousreply 337April 13, 2019 11:23 PM

William looks like a lousy lay.

by Anonymousreply 338April 13, 2019 11:39 PM

^. Both W and K look like lousy lays..

by Anonymousreply 339April 13, 2019 11:48 PM

They both do.

William looks unimaginative and Kate looks unmountable.

by Anonymousreply 340April 13, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]takes a lover

I love that expression. It's like I took an apartment for when I'm in the city.

by Anonymousreply 341April 13, 2019 11:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 14, 2019 12:22 AM

With this big-ass stick, probably

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343April 14, 2019 12:25 AM

Try again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 14, 2019 12:26 AM

With Barack Obama.

David Rocksavage used to go to parties in black lace gowns as a teenager. He wouldn’t bat an eyelid at having a oh-so-trendy trans kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 14, 2019 12:31 AM

So basically it's William who really knows all these high class types, and Kate is sort of the arriviste who tries to fit in. I'd imagine that has to be a source of unease between them. It's difficult to come into a relationship and your hubby's personal circle of friends and acquaintances are people more royal than he is! And wealthier too. And they've known him since he was in diapers. They went to the same schools, Their families all know one another, probably have slept with one another, and etc.etc.etc. A sort of closed society. Something right out of A Handful of Dust, by Evelyn Waugh. So three cheers for HArry, since he married someone outside their circle too, he cut a lot of them loose because they didn't support his choice. William, instead, wedged Kate into the circle, and I guess some of them are rather cool toward her.

by Anonymousreply 346April 14, 2019 2:16 AM

I don’t follow The Royals much but who are K’s close friends?

by Anonymousreply 347April 14, 2019 2:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 14, 2019 2:51 AM

Hmmm, those were mostly pictures of the Tindall's really, and Kate doesn't look all that happy after all. I may have posted in haste!

Still, just you wait...

by Anonymousreply 349April 14, 2019 2:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 14, 2019 3:23 AM

Will isn’t inhibited.

When they broke up pre-marriage, he dumped her. Kate responded by going on a big ‘show William what he’s missing campaign” turning up to clubs dolled up to the nines. Carole invited Will to some party, then shoved him at Kate and made a huge public show of telling them “kiss and make up now.”

by Anonymousreply 351April 14, 2019 3:59 AM

R346 Apparently that’s how this thing became public. Kate asked the (ugh) Turnip Toffs to disassociate with Rose and they were like girl, why? People on the other BRB said that the Cholmondeleys are OUT because Kate is HBIC in the area. But truthfully, the HBIC in Norfolk is and remains the Queen. William and Kate only have a small(-ish) home at Sandringham where they don’t live most of the year whereas the Marquis of Cholmondeley has a best Palladian house in Britain and a working organic farm in the neighbouring estate and do a lot of local charity work.

David has known the Queen his entire life, is friends with Charles and attends Christmas services at Sandringham. He’s a MINIMUM bisexual, his wife is a posh bohemian 25 years his junior who runs his estate so they have an arrangement. William has an arrangement because he does what he wants. Kate doesn’t have an arrangement and now that she’s provided 3 kids, she’s done her duty, is more vulnerable and has now aired their dirty laundry to their set. So no one is really going to “phase Rose out” because William can’t keep his sick in his pants. None of them are going anywhere. None of Charles friends cut him off because of Camilla. So Kate will have to used to it. Yeah, it sucks, but this is the life she chose.

Fun fact! David’s grandmother Sibel Sassoon (both Sassoon Rothschild) rioted at the debut of the Rite Of Spring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352April 14, 2019 4:13 AM

So what you're saying is, Kate could fall of the edge of the earth tonight and no one would give a rip because she's produced an heir and two spares to the throne? What if she walked out and took the kids with her? Doesn't she have power that way?

by Anonymousreply 353April 14, 2019 4:38 AM

No, she can’t do that. They have some sort of pre-nup that says he gets the kids I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 354April 14, 2019 4:41 AM

R342 omg that article is hysterical! Could they be more obvious in outing the little queen Rocksavage? Hah. Daily fail at its CUNTIEST, I love it.

To be fair it must be on the one hand such an easy life and on the other so hard to be someone like David. Money and privilege, but also responsibilities. It’s not even like he had a younger brother that could take over the title; there are some more ‘discrete’ aristos who while never come out, they never marry. But they often have brothers or nephews to leave there estates to. David HAD to get married and produce a son or else hundreds of years of history would end with him.

And it’s one of the grandest estates and great titles.....it’s no like he is some lowly baron with an ugly manor in bumfuck nowhere

by Anonymousreply 355April 14, 2019 4:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 14, 2019 5:00 AM

There isn’t one photo of them looking close. Not one

by Anonymousreply 357April 14, 2019 5:31 AM

R355 also another article mentions that David and Francois owned a home together....

by Anonymousreply 358April 14, 2019 5:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359April 14, 2019 5:42 AM

r353 The children aren't truly hers. She may have birthed them, but the children "belong" to the BRF. I think that blows the minds of many Americans but that's how it goes. We saw it with Diana. It would in no way be changed for Kate. She would have a form of custody, but nothing that we might think of as "custody" think more supervised visitation.

by Anonymousreply 360April 14, 2019 5:50 AM

This thread has been a revelation. If you just read the BRF or any of the Sussex threads you would think that Kate had little woodland creatures darning her dresses and birds flying around her head and that she was perfection personified. It is like they've completely removed or ignored all of this information to play some new narrative where the divorced, American, biracial actress is the mean girl causing problems for Kate who has always gotten it right. It sounds like Kate was mess in the beginning and they've removed all the spark from her and now she's just dull. I mean if the 90 year old queen is out hustling you. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 361April 14, 2019 5:55 AM

R359 that photo, LOL! Never forget.

Beatrice had a great figure in her 20s. Curvy with nice legs. Shame she has bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 362April 14, 2019 6:13 AM

Pretty easy to see how it happened...

Rose: "At least my grandfather wasn't a coal miner." (sniff)

Kate: "At least I'm not married to an elderly poof. and had to get my children from a turkey baster"

Rose, thinking..."Oh yeah..I'll fix your wagon, Missy..."

...and then crowing to her friends, "Guess who I just shagged!"

Oh, those turnip toffs are a spiteful lot!

by Anonymousreply 363April 14, 2019 6:32 AM

But the poster above is correct - the Rocksavages are not going to be iced out, apart from being excluded from Cambridge barbecues.

Also - Kate does have friends. They are all from her school days.

by Anonymousreply 364April 14, 2019 6:33 AM

Beatrice had an awful figure. Hips as wide as the Sargosso Sea and thighs to match. Who could forget those bikini shots?

by Anonymousreply 365April 14, 2019 6:54 AM

Bea did not wear that hat to be spiteful. She simply has no fashion sense, proven over and over and over. The swirls matched the suit she was wearing. It was a Philip Treacy "creation."

by Anonymousreply 366April 14, 2019 6:57 AM

Shades of Natasha from SEX AND THE CITY here: Kate sent a thank you note to Wimbledon organisers in 2007 with a conspicuous typo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367April 14, 2019 6:58 AM

Party Pieces is in financial trouble. It’s not surprising, given that people can source their own tat on Amazon and eBay very reliably these days.

Will wacky Uncle Gary bail Carole out again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368April 14, 2019 7:35 AM

Even her thank you card and handwriting are a yawn.

by Anonymousreply 369April 14, 2019 7:38 AM

When there is smoke, there is fire. Plus, Rose doesn't look so happy with her husband and Wills doesn't look happy with Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370April 14, 2019 8:22 AM

R364, Kate doesn't have friends and hasn't for some time. Charlotte is cute but I see a lot of Carole there.

by Anonymousreply 371April 14, 2019 8:37 AM

Perhaps James' two failed businesses plunged the Middletons into debt.

He was in arrears US$3 million for the last one. Imagine $3 million worth of marshmallows...

by Anonymousreply 372April 14, 2019 9:35 AM

R364 Show the receipts. Now one ever can. Keep at it though.

R366 Bless.

R372 Thanks for that. How...unusual to go bankrupt over marshmallows of all things? I actually do like his look with the beard. That said, he is another blank slate personality-wise.

by Anonymousreply 373April 14, 2019 10:03 AM

Forgot to add, I don't think the Middleton family (Carole) would allow their marshmallow boy to let his business take them under. Nor, as I know, is it even tied directly into PP. So I rather doubt that particular nugget. I don't think Ma Middleton would let anything or anyone get in her way, as has been shown. That said, I would think PP would be doing as well now as ever, so wondering what is really going on.

by Anonymousreply 374April 14, 2019 10:10 AM

So, why all this vitriol towards Kate and her family all of a sudden? It has Hollywood mean girl written all over it. It's the same tactic Angelina Jolie used against Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 375April 14, 2019 11:38 AM

R375 You are exactly the type no one wants in this thread, Dora Dumbfuck.

Hollywood, Jolie, and Aniston, have zero place in the discussion here. Why you are bringing it up, I have no idea. Move along, toots, and go back to Celebitchy.

by Anonymousreply 376April 14, 2019 12:21 PM

Please, Brits (and royal watchers) have been saying this shit about Kate since she started dating Will.

by Anonymousreply 377April 14, 2019 12:31 PM

R376 Oh, dear, I must have hit a nerve. Why don't you take a tranquilizer and go lie down? You sound like a demented Jolie fan.

P.S. Meghan is from Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 378April 14, 2019 12:50 PM

r378 Dora, as usual you missed the point. We are trying to keep this thread to Will and Kate, period. I know that must be painful for you. Go back to your tedious BRF threads where it is insanity galore, and flick your bean over there.

by Anonymousreply 379April 14, 2019 1:00 PM

Yes yes, we know the drill: the tinhats are implying Meghan is personally responsible for leaking the Will cheating rumours.

Tinhats are delusional.

(And Wills has been cheating for years, open secret.)

by Anonymousreply 380April 14, 2019 1:00 PM

I feel bad for Katie, William is humiliating her,

by Anonymousreply 381April 14, 2019 1:12 PM

r381 She knew what she was signing up for. That said, he fucked up. My take that it turned into an emotional affair, which is more serious and threatening, is starting to hold more water.

by Anonymousreply 382April 14, 2019 1:22 PM

She needs to do a Panorama interview and cry a lot about being in a relationship of three.

by Anonymousreply 383April 14, 2019 1:25 PM

R379 You're the one who's missed my point. The airing of dirty laundry is the kind of thing that Hollywood trash loves to do. Most of those aristocratic people are probably cheating, but they don't go to the Daily Mail with the stories.

by Anonymousreply 384April 14, 2019 1:34 PM

R384 I have news for you (pun intended). EVERYONE likes to air dirty trashy about the hoi polloi. All it takes is a few indiscreet words to friends and it’s out there. It doesn’t have to be a leak to the DM, it’s a leak to someone, who passes it on to someone, who then tells the world.

by Anonymousreply 385April 14, 2019 1:56 PM

Another thing that happens is that a newspaper might get wind of something. They then put some reporters on it to investigate (unscrupulous) papers will just print it. Most people love talking to reporters and sharing “inside info”. It makes them feel like they’re special. And voila, a story is printed.

by Anonymousreply 386April 14, 2019 1:59 PM

I'll tell you one thing. William is not built to stand a lot of bad publicity. He has terrible memories of his mother being distraught even though most of it was her own making. (You don't go on TV and talk about your husband's infidelity and then now get blow back. ) Don't know how he'd handle it.

by Anonymousreply 387April 14, 2019 2:02 PM

This has all the fingerprints of Sparkle trying to spread lies to get the bad PR off of her. Don’t trust that one at all.

by Anonymousreply 388April 14, 2019 2:08 PM

Ah maybe he needs to be nicer to Kate. But yes he won’t be able to handle it.

by Anonymousreply 389April 14, 2019 2:08 PM

r388. We have decreed this is a MM free zone. Go back to the BRF threads.

by Anonymousreply 390April 14, 2019 2:09 PM

As others have said, there isn't vitriol all of a sudden. Kate in the early days could never do anything right, and was seen as incredibly tacky. The skirts always flying in the air, the petty mean girl antics, constant snubs, her taste in clothes -- there were tons of articles on her wearing the same thing too often.

Then those articles changed to "look how sensible she is" and the rehabilitation started. I presume it was because she produced an heir.

by Anonymousreply 391April 14, 2019 2:11 PM

Her position is safe with heirs in place. If anything, she now has ammunition to get more of what she wants - doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 392April 14, 2019 2:13 PM

I could see how in Wliiam’s mind Rose would be ideal: intellectually curious and a patron of the arts. Could they ever marry?

by Anonymousreply 393April 14, 2019 2:18 PM

I blocked one of the Meghan hater trolls and every single post about her has vanished.

by Anonymousreply 394April 14, 2019 2:19 PM

R393, William isn't intellectually curious. He wants to "do good & help people" but but playing polo and talking sports, etc. are his thing. One point in Katherine's favor is that she is athletic and seems to have an interest in sporting events too. Both of them probably support saving the environment, and wanting to do something about climate change. I mean, that's a given. But the thing about William and Katherine is that the people of the realm feel very comfortable with them.

by Anonymousreply 395April 14, 2019 2:24 PM

When this gets to 600, and I think it will soon, as we have needed our "safe space" (puke, sorry) and are so happy to have found it. How about we call the next thread something boring (how apt!) like William and Kate Part 2? I know I am way ahead of this, but I am already fucking irritated at the interlopers here.

Unlike the multiple you know who threads that Muriel did fantastic work on finally killing off, I think we are OK if we do our own thing. That said, if we use something like Bill and Kate: Basic as Fuck, we will be hung to dry, so thinking being on the down low for the next thread is the best way to go. Again way early, but just an idea.

Can we PLEASE keep these threads to W&K? Please?

by Anonymousreply 396April 14, 2019 2:24 PM

r395 You are in the wrong thread darling.

A: Not Katherine. Her first name is Catherine B: No one refers to her as Catherine unless it is on a legal document. No one. Not her husband, not her family, not the press. No one.

by Anonymousreply 397April 14, 2019 2:28 PM

So seems like Rose would think Will is a dullard. I hope the public stands by Kate.

by Anonymousreply 398April 14, 2019 2:31 PM

Well I’ve been suffering over at the other thread for a full 24 hours. That’s just mean of you people!

by Anonymousreply 399April 14, 2019 2:32 PM

BRF Gossip just finished Part 37 with no new link, so hold on to your hats, people.

by Anonymousreply 400April 14, 2019 2:50 PM

[quote]LOL, I love it. Kate is such an icy, boring dishrag of a woman. Even when she glams up she's boring as hell.

I love you for saying this.

by Anonymousreply 401April 14, 2019 3:05 PM

lol, r400.

by Anonymousreply 402April 14, 2019 3:07 PM

I know this is supposed to be a MM-free zone, but the timing of this scandal has her pawprints, or those of her PR, all over it. People were reeling from the £££ celeb baby bash, the loony and deceptive birth plans, and last but not least, the revelations about a pay-for-play sex tape featuring what many people would consider a revolting act. And now all that seems to have just faded away.

by Anonymousreply 403April 14, 2019 3:39 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah R403. Speaking of the Duchess, where was she when Kennedy was shot?

by Anonymousreply 404April 14, 2019 3:45 PM

Yeah, r403, it’s only been brought up 60 zillion times in the BRF thread. Do us a favor and start a new one. Plenty of opportunities for tin foil hat predictions.

You know, if I hadn’t heard my own piece of gossip from a chain of people who having nothing to do with Harry and MM, I might be a little more accepting of the conspiracy theorists.

by Anonymousreply 405April 14, 2019 3:47 PM

What's your point, R404, R405? I'm not saying MM made it up. I'm saying she had every reason to spread the dirt around after she got wind of it. The smirk on her face at the Commonwealth Day festivities, standing behind Kate, who looked like thunder, is pretty telling.

by Anonymousreply 406April 14, 2019 3:51 PM

R403 = Royal Smirk Reader

by Anonymousreply 407April 14, 2019 4:25 PM

[quote]I know this is supposed to be a MM-free zone, but the timing of this scandal has her pawprints, or those of her PR, all over it. People were reeling from the £££ celeb baby bash, the loony and deceptive birth plans, and last but not least, the revelations about a pay-for-play sex tape featuring what many people would consider a revolting act. And now all that seems to have just faded away.

Yet you can't stop drooling you MM hate saliva all over this thread, you fucking thread hijacker loser. Kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 408April 14, 2019 4:38 PM

R407, it’s obvious r403 and their ilk have no idea how preposterous they are. They imagine a “smirk” and construct a whole fantasy around it to fit their made up world view.

by Anonymousreply 409April 14, 2019 4:39 PM

I've opened Part 38 of the British Royal Family Gossip. Better late than never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410April 14, 2019 4:41 PM

r410 WHY THE FUCK POST IT HERE?

WHY?

by Anonymousreply 411April 14, 2019 4:43 PM

Please get some smelling salts PM of K at R411. I mean really... Kate is dull. Will is probably slightly duller. *shrug*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412April 14, 2019 5:07 PM

Well...time to check myself outta the loony bin.

by Anonymousreply 413April 14, 2019 5:12 PM

Is Houghton said 'huffton' or howton' ? 'hooton'?

This all explains Kate's strange dress sense, the frilly styles and girlish curls all too jeune fille for her age and station. She has great insecurity. She should go either sporty or sleek and regal dresses, more updo hairstyles and play the future queen role. She is painfully thin but probably gains weight in her face, worst case scenario for photos. Rose is no great beauty but that house! I can see how there is a king's mistress vibe that would appeal to William.

by Anonymousreply 414April 14, 2019 5:12 PM

Why post the latest fucking BRF thread here? A thread where posters freak out when someone says anything remotely negative about Will and/or Kate? Don't play coy and advertise it here. Trust us, if we want to play in your shitty sandbox, we know where to find it.

by Anonymousreply 415April 14, 2019 5:14 PM

R411 & R415 are the same angry person talking to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 416April 14, 2019 5:16 PM

They’ll never be invited round for tea, R416. Completely and utterly mental.

by Anonymousreply 417April 14, 2019 5:29 PM

R416 You can easily find if I am "talking to myself" if you've been around the DL for more than a few days, and know what you are doing. I stand by what I have said in this thread. You might like to talk to yourself though, and if you do, enjoy. But, preferably, go back to that tedious BRF thread and enjoy thinking you are lording it over there.

by Anonymousreply 418April 14, 2019 5:43 PM

[quote] they're getting old fast.

Extraordinarily so. It's quite astonishing. Kate is becoming quite hatchet-faced, and William -- Jesus. In another ten years he'll be a dead ringer for George III. Except as a dropsical version. Because that face is already setting itself up for a terrible collapse.

by Anonymousreply 419April 14, 2019 5:48 PM

WOW, r376. Talk about sociopathic. You come across like the frau everyone ignores IRL so you pop online to anonymously bully people and act the know-it-all. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 420April 14, 2019 6:22 PM

r420. Sorry, gay as Christmas you dull Frau (capital F honey). Look up the definition of sociopath. Learn a little something, including how to use the block/ignore function if my posts offend you.

*click*

by Anonymousreply 421April 14, 2019 6:35 PM

Frau is a state of mind, honey, and is not exclusive to women. You seriously need help if threads on DL get you THIS bitter and angry. Again, friendless IRL, keyboard bully on DL. It's sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 422April 14, 2019 6:47 PM

Back on track: William got caught cheating. Caught is the key word. Not unexpected at all that he would, but I do find it surprising he wasn't more careful, unless Rose tossed it to the tabs, and I sort of find that hard to believe. The "happy families" photos I posted earlier aren't all that happy on second look, and feature the Tindall's more.

I'm surprised Will and Kate haven't gone on their own charm offensive by now. This may be a bigger deal than I thought. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 423April 14, 2019 6:57 PM

r403 is a complete psychopath.

Will’s affair with Rose has been common knowledge here for at least a year. And none of the nonsense you’ve spouted is true. Her baby shower raised some eyebrows but was paid for my friends - storm in a teacup. The birth stuff is tabloid fiction; all that’s actually true is that the birth will be private and she won’t be doing a Kate posing on the steps.

And there have been no “revelations” about a tape of Meghan rimming someone for money, only rumours, and I’ve not read a word about this rumour anywhere but DL. I’d bet money the deranged MM-hating loon invented that rumour. It doesn’t even make sense - you tinhats insist MM is calculating manipulator who is so brilliant she has snowed the entire royal family, yet also claim she’s also a brainless whore who’d let herself get filmed engaging in prostitution. It’s literally Cumberbatch 2.0, where his tinhats claim his wife is simultaneously a criminal mastermind and barely smart enough to breathe.

Oh and no gay man would refer to rimming as a vile despicable act one can’t even refer to openly. Proof that you’re a frau.

Now make like Wills hair and begone.

by Anonymousreply 424April 14, 2019 7:34 PM

What are the odds that Waity gets knocked up with kid #4.

by Anonymousreply 425April 14, 2019 7:41 PM

If Kate does fall pregnant again, she must be desperate, given how severe her sicknesses reportedly was the last 3 times.

by Anonymousreply 426April 14, 2019 7:54 PM

Key word "reportedly" r426

by Anonymousreply 427April 14, 2019 7:56 PM

R427 - yes, because her hospital stay for severe morning sickness was a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 428April 14, 2019 7:58 PM

No doubt he cheated. His mistake was dipping it so close to home. For a regular man, there are enough opportunities to get some strange where his whole social circle won’t find out. A secretary at work, a woman from the gym... banging a woman who’s friend with your wife is poor form. It may be more difficult because of his position. Wouldn’t he have access to a discreet professional? I’d assume Harry could introduce him to one of the SoHo ladies, but I guess they’re not on such good terms anymore.

by Anonymousreply 429April 14, 2019 8:20 PM

Ok R424 you make good points, but I must tease you a bit here:

"Her baby shower raised some eyebrows but was paid for my friends" - Freudian slip?

by Anonymousreply 430April 14, 2019 8:41 PM

James Middleton's Next Big Idea: Marshmallow DJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 14, 2019 8:58 PM

I guess Will’s can’t iust start an Ashley Madison account.

by Anonymousreply 432April 14, 2019 9:20 PM

[quote]I'm surprised Will and Kate haven't gone on their own charm offensive by now. This may be a bigger deal than I thought. Hmmm.

Agreed. Although the KP PR has been in overdrive portraying Will as a loving family man. After the lawyers threatened, they

* Released Will & Kate parenting tips through Hello - (all the pics were old, only now are we seeing the kids again, my they have grown). * A video of Will & Kate walking around with George and Charlotte (again, how small they looked). * An image on Instagram showing half-faces of Will, Kate, George, Char & Louis (old pictures of Kate & kids). * Cover of [italic]People [/italic] showing Will & Kate sharing a secret, while Harry & Meghan look on. All photoshopped into place. * Today's photo op of William being a father, with the wrong kid on his shoulders. (BTW, shoulder carrying sequence - Tindall puts George on his shoulders, William grabs the Tindall's girl and Charlotte wants a ride, too, so Kate picks her up.)

What we have yet to see is William and Kate together - all lovey-dovey.

[r426] IMO, Kate already responded to the affair with a pregnancy. Rose & Will started shortly after Char's birth (at the latest). Kate then gets pregnant and has Louis. Although the Cambridges supposedly wanted three, btw Louis arrived it seemed only Kate was ecstatic - with rictus smile at the christening.

by Anonymousreply 433April 14, 2019 9:29 PM

The Kate stans are obsessive narcissists. You could create a thread about Mother Teresa and those motherfuckers would find a way to make it about Will and fucking Kate.

by Anonymousreply 434April 14, 2019 9:52 PM

R433, True, that smile at the Christening would have seethed, 'fuck you Rose.' Louis is a cutie, though. I hope they have another one.

by Anonymousreply 435April 14, 2019 10:03 PM

Prince Will looked fine and content at the christening.

by Anonymousreply 436April 15, 2019 12:37 AM

That his new SIL is the presumptive leaker of the rumor, true or not, to the press, is extraordinary, no? She has not even been in the family a year. If the rumor is not true, it is even more cruel. And all to gain some purported advantage to herself, or so she fancies.

Imagine someone like this marrying into your family, they are like cyclones of chaos and malice. Her own family is fortunate that she ghosted them.

by Anonymousreply 437April 15, 2019 1:25 AM

R437, have you not read any of the posts in this thread? She’s not the source of the leaks.

by Anonymousreply 438April 15, 2019 2:09 AM

Seems like Rose is the source of the leaks. She wants to be QUEEN!

by Anonymousreply 439April 15, 2019 2:24 AM

Rose seems young and fun and flirty. Of course William would want to be with someone who isn't walking around with a dark frau cloud hanging over her.

by Anonymousreply 440April 15, 2019 2:54 AM

Doubt Rose leaked. Rose would **want** to continue her trysts with Wills.

- Poirot

by Anonymousreply 441April 15, 2019 3:07 AM

R441, agree, and I doubt she’d want to be seen as a woman who’s out for her friends’ husbands. Maybe it’s different in their circle, but women are women. They close ranks against poachers.

by Anonymousreply 442April 15, 2019 3:14 AM

The people who say Rose and Meghan are the source of the leaks (let alone want to be Queen!) have it wrong.

The leaks occurred when Kate demanded Rose be phased out, and none of her Norfolk set knew why and started speculating.

by Anonymousreply 443April 15, 2019 3:20 AM

Nah, MeGain has been trashing Kate actively for over a year, it all reeks of Sunshine Sachs and came out right around the time of the sex tape rumors, now vanished. Hmmm.

Makes no sense that Rose would leak, nor would Kate. MeMe had lots to gain however, esp given the timing.

by Anonymousreply 444April 15, 2019 3:30 AM

Bullshit r444 take your MM conspiracy crap to the BRF thread, they love it there. If you actually want to read about what actually happened, look up thread, there are a number of articles cited that explain what happened.. it was no secret in their circles (Will and Kate) that something was going on.

by Anonymousreply 445April 15, 2019 3:53 AM

According to my source, Rose didn't leak her affair with William to the press. She told friends "strictly confidentially" because she just wanted to tell someone. It was Rose's friends who leaked the news, and then it got to the press.

by Anonymousreply 446April 15, 2019 3:55 AM

Well if Rose couldn’t keep her trap shut, she’s not fit to be a royal mistress.

by Anonymousreply 447April 15, 2019 3:57 AM

I would label your source as deflecting, R446. From the real source, the sex tape leaking rumors right around then, etc. All goes back to the she did not offer me a ride...cannot unsee the patterns or the need to bury the other story.

by Anonymousreply 448April 15, 2019 4:02 AM

R448, what on earth are you talking about? Stop connecting the two, MM didn’t leak the story, it was leaked by friends of Rose.

by Anonymousreply 449April 15, 2019 4:06 AM

Who is the clown who is trying to pin this on MM. Given the press that Meghan has been getting don't you think the articles would have hinted that this came from Meghan. You dizzy racist queens are reaching, as always.

by Anonymousreply 450April 15, 2019 4:13 AM

The deranged Kate Middleton supporters who keep dragging Meghan into this thread are like the deranged Michael Jackson fans in the Funding Neverland threads. Block 3 of them and all of the psychotic behaviour, acronyms and fanfiction disappear.

by Anonymousreply 451April 15, 2019 4:14 AM

I worked with a guy like that. Dates a girl for years, always cheating on her- didn’t try to hide it. We’d ask him why he just didn’t break up with her and her would talk about how much he loved her family. He grew up only child, single parent and had become super close to her siblings, etc. He wasn’t willing to leave that, and he wanted kids. He ended up marrying her and lasted maybe three years (two kids) before he was slutting it up again. She finally grew a brain and divorced him.

by Anonymousreply 452April 15, 2019 4:56 AM

Doubt she is going to divorce the King of England, even if true.

MeMe was likely also jealous not only of Amer but of their ritzy social life there. Now, true or false, the rumors have done their social life no favors. Many people would not create a story like this with several young kids involved but going back to last spring and making Charlotte cry, it was clear she had no interest in their well being or in forming a bond with them. Scorched earth and inuendo is pure Sunshine Sachs/MeMe.

by Anonymousreply 453April 15, 2019 5:10 AM

Why would Rose's friends leak this story? Because they hate Rose or want to humiliate Kate or just because they can?

by Anonymousreply 454April 15, 2019 5:41 AM

R454. It could been someone on the staff (or a friend of a staff member) knew of the affair, saw something, heard something. etc. It doesn't necessarily mean that Rose's best aristocratic girlfriend went ahead and blabbed on her. It could have been someone who no one even suspects who saw something or suspected something. People who have affairs always think they're hiding something, but even those peripherally around a situation can often figure out things that seem suspicious. People on the downlow are often on the downlow only in their own minds. However, those in their orbit are not deaf, dumb and blind. They observe even if you think they don't.

by Anonymousreply 455April 15, 2019 6:21 AM

You have to consider if Wills and Rose met, where did they meet? Someone could easily have seen them and put 2 and 2 together. Perhaps they met more than once. Perhaps they had a rendezvous location.

Staff, personal protection or pap following Wills would know. It is very hard if you are an heir to the throne to do something discreetly, without someone knowing or seeing.

by Anonymousreply 456April 15, 2019 7:36 AM

The leaker is almost certainly someone innocuous and not too close to any of the parties in question; someone close to W&K or even Rose would avoid gossiping simply out of self preservation, you'd think, just so they didn't risk their social standing.

The only thing this leak achieves is upsetting Kate, and I'd love to know who hates her this much. I suspect there's a list.

by Anonymousreply 457April 15, 2019 8:45 AM

[quote] I'd love to know who hates her (Kate) this much

Camilla

by Anonymousreply 458April 15, 2019 8:50 AM

I think Camilla is fond of Kate.

by Anonymousreply 459April 15, 2019 9:53 AM

There’s not some conspiracy of persons who want to hurt Kate’s feelings who leaked this.

It leaked because people gossip. William fucks Rose. Likely, Rose’s husband doesn’t mind, much, but Kate does. When Kate asks William to phase the Cholmondeleys out, people wanted to know why, and the reason is obvious.

Hell, a friend of mine who works for News UK (the Murdoch presses) knew through the grapevine William cheated.

by Anonymousreply 460April 15, 2019 10:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 15, 2019 10:36 AM

William's friends were rude to Kate when they were dating (supposedly because her mom was a former stewardess). Once they got married Kate didn't tolerate their bullshit anymore. When they got married she always had an excuse why she couldn't attend their weddings. If she was pregnant, she used that as an excuse. William either didn't attend either or he went alone. It got to the point where the tabloids were writing articles about it

by Anonymousreply 462April 15, 2019 10:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463April 15, 2019 10:45 AM

People told on Kate because that’s what people do. Don’t tell anyone a secret ever, if you don’t want to to get out. Cause it always does.

by Anonymousreply 464April 15, 2019 10:54 AM

So is Rose persona non grata now?

by Anonymousreply 465April 15, 2019 11:25 AM

I thought Wills would be better than his father. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 466April 15, 2019 11:32 AM

You're missing the point, r466. Here's a clue....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467April 15, 2019 11:38 AM

Bored with Kate, not of.

by Anonymousreply 468April 15, 2019 11:54 AM

He was never in love with her in the first place. He may have loved her as a good friend and was attracted to her enough to make 3 kids but hopelessly in love or lust? Probably never.

by Anonymousreply 469April 15, 2019 12:02 PM

The one who hates Kate is Me-Gain, has been obvious for a year as a pillar of her PR campaign.

Funny how the timeline of these rumors matches up with that pesky rumored salad tossing video. Good try at shifting the focus, Rach!

Most agree that MeMe is one of the best things to happen to Kate and perceptions of her. It is abundantly clear who would benefit from attempting to drag her into the mud to join her. SUCH a feminist, lol.

by Anonymousreply 470April 15, 2019 12:27 PM

R465, of course Rose is not persona non grata.

Here’s the goddam house she runs and the events they’re hosting this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471April 15, 2019 12:29 PM

What r447 said if Lady Rose blabbed. If she didn't, r455 is correct. Staff/the help see and know everything.

Getting back to Lady Rose. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile which brings me to Sally Quinn. That pretentious, shallow, climber was correct when she remarked on Lewinsky telling Linda Tripp of her sexual encounters with Bill Clinton (paraphrase) : Married men, without exception, if you're having an affair, your lover is telling someone.

And as others here observe, the husband probably doesn't care. Among those circles it may be a compliment that the future King chooses your wife, as disgusting as that attitude may seem to the frau brigade.

Of course William fucks other women, including this one. As someone else pointed out, the surprise would be if he weren't.

by Anonymousreply 472April 15, 2019 12:34 PM

Doesn't have to be a conspiracy, R460. It just has to be someone who cares so little about Kate that they'll gossip about her, knowing it would hurt her.

The only people talking conspiracy are the nuts from the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 473April 15, 2019 12:36 PM

If this is true, then I really feel for William and Kate's kids. William knows firsthand how it feels to have your parents' affairs splashed all over the papers. If he's prepared to put his own children through that, he's an absolute bastard.

by Anonymousreply 474April 15, 2019 12:36 PM

All men are absolute bastards. A man is only as faithful as his options, and Prince William has innumerable options.

by Anonymousreply 475April 15, 2019 1:21 PM

[quote]You seriously need help if threads on DL get you THIS bitter and angry.

You're the one calling people who write perfectly innocuous posts "sociopaths."

by Anonymousreply 476April 15, 2019 1:29 PM

R473

[quote]It just has to be someone who cares so little about Kate that they'll gossip about her, knowing it would hurt her.

But it’s not. People are gossiping because there’s something to gossip about. Just as we are. They’re not going piously say “you know what? Count me out” when there’s news to be heard just because of Kate’s feeling may be hurt.

The “Someone” that told a journalist must have done so because they hate Kate? No again. Royal reporters and gossip columnists know much, much, much more than they print. Lots of them knew William was playing about but didn’t print anything. Partially because KP was feeding them shit about Meghan. Partially because things didn’t reach a critical mass until multiple sources heard that Kate wanted the Cholmondeleys phased out and obviously there were enough sources to say they had heard as much.

No one gives a shit about sparing Kate’s feelings (or William’s, or Charles’, or...) other that her parents and her siblings.

by Anonymousreply 477April 15, 2019 2:28 PM

It doesn’t matter if he’s bored. They won’t divorce.

by Anonymousreply 478April 15, 2019 3:41 PM

I call it like I see it, r476. No anger involed, it's just an observation. People who bully for no good reason and enjoy it are sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 479April 15, 2019 3:51 PM

So how does this work?

It's a Thursday night. Wills is horny in Norfolk. He's been unveiling a plaque somewhere. Kate is at KP with the kids. He's just said goodnight to them on Messenger. Does he text Rose and say pop over to Angmer now for a good fuck? Does he WhatsApp her and ask if it's ok for him to park his helicopter overnight on her front lawn? Do they have to coordinate diaries weeks ahead? How does it work with these people?

How do they get to do the dirty deed together?

by Anonymousreply 480April 15, 2019 4:16 PM

What if Rose "gets in the family way?"

- Not Will's High-Powered PR Team

by Anonymousreply 481April 15, 2019 4:51 PM

Would the child be half royal, half horse, R481?

by Anonymousreply 482April 15, 2019 4:56 PM

[quote]EVERYONE likes to air dirty trashy about the hoi polloi.

“Hoi polloi” doesn’t mean “the upper class.”

by Anonymousreply 483April 15, 2019 4:56 PM

"Hoi polloi" means the opposite of what most of the hoi polloi think it means

by Anonymousreply 484April 15, 2019 5:10 PM

Hoi Polloi is an ambiguous word with dual meanings. It's either the general populous or the very wealthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485April 15, 2019 5:20 PM

Posts like R480 are why I come to DL. Thank you good sir.

FWIW I think it's helicopter on the back lawn. David's away until 9:30 so come over at 10:00 😉

by Anonymousreply 486April 15, 2019 5:29 PM

JUST IN! Kate's makeover thanks to mum Carol's stewardess tutorial. Guaranteed to spark up the dowdy Norfolk turnip toffs clique..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487April 15, 2019 6:00 PM

Thank you, R483. #hoipolloi

by Anonymousreply 488April 15, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote] [R465], of course Rose is not persona non grata. Here’s the goddam house she runs and the events they’re hosting this year.

Why so bitchy, R471? 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 489April 15, 2019 7:56 PM

I love r455 answer. I've seen a couple of videos of William from documentaries (which should put him in good light), he seems like a complete jerk. I know he has a nice smile, but he is a snob that grew up around a class of people that find it perfectly normal to cheat on a wife. I've haven't liked him for ages and he is rather transparent with his attitude.

Harry is likely the same, but much better at hiding his true feelings.

Catherine is doing what anyone in her position would do, flex that royal muscle. She is the future queen and intends to mold her friends' group in her image. I can't say I blame her, but I wouldn't want to be her friend. She looks like she would hold a grudge. Truth be told, I would only want to hang out with Charles, who at least appears as he is.

Meghan is not relevant to this topic (similar to Harry and Charles), but since she is always brought up, I'd like to say that she does seem a bit cray cray. Like a Fergie type of way. Using Fergie as a model she would do best to cling onto Harry for dear life unless she wishes to spend her life desperate for money. She better pray every day that Charles outlasts his mother or she will have a rocky future next to an impoverished balding royal. Also, if Charles gets even one minute as King, M&H's future child gets to styled as a Prince or Pincess!

by Anonymousreply 490April 15, 2019 8:29 PM

From the documentary about Charles/Diana/Camilla drama, Charles friends and that Queen Mother would offer their places as neutral grounds for the cheating. That is a part of what set Diana off. These friends not only knew, but helped! In the Doc, they biographer acted like it was no big deal. A test of freindship and family.

Kate knew the game from day one, but wanted the lifestyle. She is fine with it all, but putit in public and your out.

by Anonymousreply 491April 15, 2019 8:35 PM

[quote]It's either the general populous

Oh DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 492April 15, 2019 8:43 PM

So, I confused the adjective with the noun, r492. At least I know the word has a dual meaning.

by Anonymousreply 493April 15, 2019 9:26 PM

R486 My pleasure!

by Anonymousreply 494April 15, 2019 9:48 PM

R429, actually given the situation William Wales finds himself in, dipping into the well "so close to home" would be the accepted way to cheat. That social milieu is notorious for flopping in and out of bed. It really does remind me of the Evelyn Waugh novels. and the key parties the Duke of Windsor and his pals used to have back in the early 30's.

by Anonymousreply 495April 16, 2019 2:01 AM

R495, Do the British upper classes all swing because they're bored with life, above it all morally, lack stimulation as they generally don't work, or other motivations?

by Anonymousreply 496April 16, 2019 2:13 AM

r496 Because they can.

by Anonymousreply 497April 16, 2019 2:14 AM

You seriously think it only happens among the British upper classes, r496?

by Anonymousreply 498April 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Exactly r429, the person you DON’T cheat with is a secretary at work or woman at the gym. There’s less of a chance of retaining their silence.

by Anonymousreply 499April 16, 2019 2:27 AM

I meant, exactly r493

by Anonymousreply 500April 16, 2019 2:28 AM

[quote] From the documentary about Charles/Diana/Camilla drama, Charles friends and that Queen Mother would offer their places as neutral grounds for the cheating. That is a part of what set Diana off. These friends not only knew, but helped! In the Doc, they biographer acted like it was no big deal. A test of freindship and family

They did that for a while. Then Camilla just started living at Highgrove half of the week. Diana would go to Highgrove for the weekend and leave for London during the late afternoon on Sunday. Thirty minutes after she would leave, Camilla would drive up the drive way and spend half of the week there. The servants had to wait on her and treat her as if she were Charles wife. She even hosted dinner parties there during the week. The staff and all of Charles friends kept this hidden from her. This is what enraged her. Three different servants have all confirmed this in their books. They also told how they had to cook meals and bring them to Camilla's house when she had her own dinner parties. And when Diana told a journalist what was going on, all of Charles friends said she was imagining it and was mentally insane.

by Anonymousreply 501April 16, 2019 5:48 AM

That really is detestable, what a scumbag Charles is.

by Anonymousreply 502April 16, 2019 6:26 AM

Bring William to me. His mother is rolling over in her grave. He needs to be disciplined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503April 16, 2019 7:34 AM

R501, that’s awful. Jeez.

I wonder if Camilla ever thinks of the old saying “If he did it with you, he’ll do it to you”

by Anonymousreply 504April 16, 2019 9:19 AM

I think Camilla is of the opinion that this is to be expected.

by Anonymousreply 505April 16, 2019 9:50 AM

R503, is that Fergie?

by Anonymousreply 506April 16, 2019 10:07 AM

I want more info on rose’s gay husband - this is datalounge after all. Gay gossip is what I’m interested in. The bi rumours aren’t really adding up for me as there don’t seem to be any real previous girlfriends and that dailymail article linked above all but puts him as having a long term relationship with the French hustler. Plus if he was bi, I’m sure he could have got rose (who is quite pretty) pregnant the old fashioned way, and twins are a common sign of IVF.......so......

by Anonymousreply 507April 16, 2019 11:08 AM

That is a sensational photo of Fergie at r503. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 508April 16, 2019 11:45 AM

R507 He married Rose once he had knocked her up and they later had a daughter. He’s probably a libertine who can “perform” when needed, at least 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 509April 16, 2019 3:24 PM

If ol' Rose gets knocked up by Willie's willy, then the Chumley guy claims it as his own.....that's the rule.....and the rest of their set treats the child with deference knowing his true parentage.

by Anonymousreply 510April 16, 2019 3:30 PM

I'd like to think that heirs to the throne would be careful in this day and age and do whatever they had to do to prevent illegitimate kidlets running around like little tabloid time bombs waiting to go off, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 511April 16, 2019 4:08 PM

I have seen photos of rose's children on her instagram and none of them look like william. They all look like their father, especially the little girl. So at least we can say the affair hasn't produced children.

by Anonymousreply 512April 16, 2019 4:27 PM

I'm sure the princes got schooled in birth control before they were old enough to have wet dreams, R512.

by Anonymousreply 513April 16, 2019 4:32 PM

Help! Pussy got me!

by Anonymousreply 514April 16, 2019 4:45 PM

Is there stem cell therapy available to grow a chin?

by Anonymousreply 515April 16, 2019 5:06 PM

He's not with her for her face.

by Anonymousreply 516April 16, 2019 5:11 PM

Rose is Morning-After-Pilling the fuck out of herself after her post-William trysts. I think she’s prefer to have her husband’s children, anyway, because those Windsor genes don’t come with the highest IQs or best male hair growth patterns. And I don’t think David Rocksavage can be described as lazy, which is another plus.

by Anonymousreply 517April 16, 2019 5:53 PM

Wasn't this what happened with Queen to be Cammy? First you produce an heir for your posh hubby before you're eligible for the Prince's bed?

by Anonymousreply 518April 16, 2019 7:53 PM

R515 I'm ready for my closeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519April 16, 2019 8:30 PM

Kate's boobs are not as voluptuous as Rose's.

- Not the Norfolk Turnip Toffs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520April 16, 2019 10:13 PM

R517 but William has a horse cock; we all know that. And her husband is an old, hunched over fag

by Anonymousreply 521April 16, 2019 11:29 PM

He must be a grower cause those pics of him peeing didn't leave much hope on a big dick. Most of the Brits (and Germans) I know are packing so naturally, I expect their future king to hold that standard. Charles also has BDF.

by Anonymousreply 522April 16, 2019 11:54 PM

And so R521 reveals themselves by using a gay slur on a gay message board. Good show!

by Anonymousreply 523April 17, 2019 12:06 AM

R523 ‘reveals themselves’ as what exactly? Someone who can see that William is probably a better fuck than her queenie husband? That I don’t like closet cases? What?

by Anonymousreply 524April 17, 2019 12:20 AM

William's trousers are often straining because of his donkey member

by Anonymousreply 525April 17, 2019 6:49 AM

I think Kate will have one more baby.

by Anonymousreply 526April 17, 2019 7:02 AM

R520, Maybe Willy isn't a boob man but a bootie man or a leg man. Wasn't his mommy tall and very slender? Men often marry women that remind them of their moms.

by Anonymousreply 527April 17, 2019 7:07 AM

R521, Thought a poster on DL suggested Rose & hubby were sharing Prince Wm together.

by Anonymousreply 528April 17, 2019 7:08 AM

Can someone post a link to Rose's IG. I need to seem them babies.

by Anonymousreply 529April 17, 2019 7:09 AM

Can you not google?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530April 17, 2019 7:24 AM

For those of you asking, yes, it's Sarah, Duchess of York, in R503. Great photo!

by Anonymousreply 531April 17, 2019 7:25 AM

[quote] Thought a poster on DL suggested Rose & hubby were sharing Prince Wm together.

You're thinking of Wendy Williams, her husband Kevin and Wendy's former radio co-host Charlamagne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 17, 2019 7:43 AM

r531 That is an excellent photo of her. I would love to know when it was taken. I can see that (bad angles we all have aside) that she must be/have been a rather sexually tempting woman in real life. NO not joking. YES gay, STILL wouldn't. But when it gives me pause...that is something.

I always wondered why Phil started out loving or at least supporting Fergie so strongly, but ended up equally strongly despising her, and not just the "make her go away, I won't be near her" but "hope she dies in a grease fire" level of despising. While HM does seem to try to make things "better"...Phil's reaction has always seemed a bit "extra" especially compared to his reaction (or non) of any other hijinks in that family, his included.

Hmmmm.........

by Anonymousreply 533April 17, 2019 7:47 AM

R530, Rose's estate is beautiful. From the front Rose is pretty, but from the side she looks odd due to her recessive chin. I'm surprised Rose's wealthy family didn't have that corrected when she was younger. I was born with a similar chin but had it fixed as an adolescent with a combination of braces of and headgear. Before the orthodontic work I got made fun of and called ugly a lot. I basically looked like a new person afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 534April 17, 2019 8:17 AM

R534 posh brits tend not to care about fixing that kind of stuff unlike every middle class American doctor who gives his daughter a nose job for her 16th

by Anonymousreply 535April 17, 2019 8:25 AM

Yes, and fillers and chin implants are a thing as well. But Britain is full of chinless wonders. Everyone's face is either a horse, a muffin, or a bird. Rose is a bird.

by Anonymousreply 536April 17, 2019 8:26 AM

I recall reading that after the toe-sucking thing came out, Fergie had to appear before PF. Apparently she was terrified and shaking, and he felt sorry for her. But in retrospect, how could anyone know about that private meeting?

by Anonymousreply 537April 17, 2019 8:28 AM

Interesting to see that Professor Green ( Stephen Manderson, UK rapper ) follows Rose's Tits on Insta. He likes posh aristo tottie, he was married to Millie Mackintosh . I wonder if he's shagging her too?

by Anonymousreply 538April 17, 2019 8:39 AM

The fact is, from time immemorial, none of them have been any better than anyone else. PF - numerous affairs; QE2 - supposed affair with Lord Porchester which may have produced Andrew; Andrew - financial scams and pedo connections; Anne - extramarital affair(s); Charles - Camilla, other affairs; Harry - drugs, assorted bad behaviour; Fergie - financial misdeeds plus toe-sucking saga; Diana - mentally ill including things like throwing herself down a flight of stairs whilst pregnant, numerous affairs with married men, etc; Sophie - financial scandal with fake Arab sheik; Kate - pursuit of William, possibly her family's business is linked to money laundering via her uncle, Queen Mother - said to be promiscuous before marriage, said to be illegitimate child of the cook. And last but not least, Meghan Markle, said to be twice divorced, reputed to have sold herself sexually for professional advancement.

Edward seems to be the only one untouched by scandal, apart from likely being a closeted gay.

by Anonymousreply 539April 17, 2019 8:41 AM

Maybe William chose Kate for her deportment and ability to handle her up and coming top job.

Sure she's an attractive woman, but I would forgive him the occasional dalliance, after all, if he can't do it then who can?

by Anonymousreply 540April 17, 2019 8:59 AM

That is a beautiful estate that I would like to see in person one day. I can see how Wills would be attracted to Rose, she seems soft and sexy unlike Kate, who seems harsh and hard.

by Anonymousreply 541April 17, 2019 9:23 AM

R540, Kate is very attractive but isn't aging well. Of course, neither is William, and the Brits seem to care less about looking young.

by Anonymousreply 542April 17, 2019 9:32 AM

[quote]Maybe William chose Kate for her deportment and ability to handle her up and coming top job.

She’ll continue having children so she’ll have excuses for doing so very little.

by Anonymousreply 543April 17, 2019 9:48 AM

She'll definitely have another kid to prove to Rose that Will still desires her.

by Anonymousreply 544April 17, 2019 9:57 AM

Continuing:

Then again, Kate will be 38, which will make it a lot harder to have a kid w/o IVF.

by Anonymousreply 545April 17, 2019 9:58 AM

Maybe Will chose Kate because she wanted the job and no one else did, and would pay the price of him having freedom to have affairs. She didn't have any scandals in her past, she was well educated, from a decent family, and looked like she would have attractive children. She could be counted on not to rock the royal boat.

Some people think Harry and MM have a marriage of convenience, but I think they (at least) were in love with each other. I suspect MM wouldn't tolerate Harry cheating.

by Anonymousreply 546April 17, 2019 10:00 AM

R545, it's more difficult for a first time mother to get pregnant at at 38, but for someone who has already had 3 kids, it's a lot easier. The body "remembers" what to do.

by Anonymousreply 547April 17, 2019 10:07 AM

r540 Kate's lack of deportment, comportment, portment of all kinds, even after her fake "princess lessons" that she should have actually been taught FOR REAL at an excellent finishing school or by tutor. (Caroles failure to do so was her biggest screw up) were tabloid fodder for fucking years. Deservedly so. She's actually never truly gotten it right. Laziness, half-assedry, protocol missteps, tits and ass hanging out, wearing jewels that may be worth a fortune but always look like something from Party Pieces on her. From the more serious lapses to the laughable ones, Kate just doesn't have "it" and never will. That said, I think she's fine enough with that. She is really and truly a lump. I don't get why Fuckhead got his balls in a knot over this. I highly doubt that Kate "demanded" anything. Kate is about as "demanding" as a doorknob. I can just feel there is so much more to this story, and I want to hear every juicy drop!

by Anonymousreply 548April 17, 2019 10:12 AM

Kate turns into an alien hellbeast.

If this happens, what will HRH do?

by Anonymousreply 549April 17, 2019 10:15 AM

R454, plenty of women have children in their late 30s and even into their 40s. Fertility does start to decline, but the idea that it's impossible for all women to have kids the second they turn 35 is a myth. I could also see Kate having a 4th kid. She seems to love children, while I wonder if William would've preferred to stop after 2.

by Anonymousreply 550April 17, 2019 10:20 AM

r550 Kate seems to love the extra money and security she gets with each kid she shits out. No one in the family or public gave two fucks about Louis when he made the scene. A fourth would make both of them look bad publicity wise. Willy was on record saying he only wanted two. Neither of them seem the naturally maternal or paternal type. Will especially with his horrible whining about Princess George for months, until their PR person told him to put a cork in it.

They do have an excellent head Nanny though. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 551April 17, 2019 10:31 AM

OK, how many days has it been now?

I'm thinking it's serious. They would have released some new photos of the kids, or done a FAR better photo op than the one above with the Tindall's. Full charm offensive, happy happy, joy joy.

My guess is Hot head Willy is getting chewed out by HM, Charles, various courtiers and his wife person Kate whatshername, and he is listening to NO ONE. That seems to be his M.O.

He's fucking up. This feels like deliberate self sabotage. Maybe he just wants out.

by Anonymousreply 552April 17, 2019 3:37 PM

[quote]wearing jewels that may be worth a fortune but always look like something from Party Pieces on her.

LOL! I wonder how long until Party Pieces goes under? EBay and Amazon are more reliable. They will likely end up selling to Amazon at some point.

by Anonymousreply 553April 17, 2019 4:25 PM

What did Will say about a George?

by Anonymousreply 554April 17, 2019 4:35 PM

Doing a photo op with the Tindalls was a monumentally bad idea. Mike was caught cheating on Zara a few years ago and that was not the only time IIRC. Hanging out with a cheating couple amid cheating rumours is really not smart.

by Anonymousreply 555April 17, 2019 5:07 PM

Maybe they should hang out with such beacons of morality as Harry and Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 556April 17, 2019 5:12 PM

R554 Willy was always bitching about how loud, crying, cranky, miserable etc. George was. Talk about a bad look when speaking about your first child. It wasn't even jokey, he just sounded like an asshole. What a shock. Classic projection.

by Anonymousreply 557April 17, 2019 5:15 PM

R556 Take it to your BRF bullshit thread.

by Anonymousreply 558April 17, 2019 5:16 PM

R555 are there any couples in that circle with no cheating in their history? lol.

by Anonymousreply 559April 17, 2019 5:23 PM

They all fucking cheat. I already posted about my surprise that this should come as any surprise. What is bad is when the cheating gets sloppy, and it looks like Billy done slopped it the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 560April 17, 2019 5:30 PM

Will is particularly bright nor has he been challenged sufficiently to develop an astute personality. The problem here is not the cheating but Rose, due to her social position, is almost impossible to dump w/out consequences. Will should have clear of her and thought "Yeah, but what happens when I want to break it off." Rose isn't going anywhere, doesn't care if anyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 561April 17, 2019 5:48 PM

Prince Charles really can't reprimand William without looking like a hypocrite and William knows this. Charles married his mistress afterall so who's to say William can't do the same thing especially once the kids get a little older? William was never passionately in love with Kate like he was with aristo types, Jecca and Isabella. If he does fall in love with an aristo mistress, Kate is in trouble. Once QE dies, I think the whole family will do whatever they please since Charles isn't particularly respected.

by Anonymousreply 562April 17, 2019 6:32 PM

R559 yes, everyone cheats, but Mike's cheating caused a public scandal, it wasn't discreet. That's what I meant. Hanging out with Mike Tindall who got sloppy and allowed himself to be photographed with some girl is bad optics. At least, that was my first thought when I saw them with the Tindalls. I associate them with a cheating scandal. Not the couple you want to be seen with when you just got caught cheating yourself.

by Anonymousreply 563April 17, 2019 6:44 PM

When was Mike caught cheating? Wasn't there some pic of him in a bar in NZ, just being rowdy?

by Anonymousreply 564April 17, 2019 6:48 PM

Wasn't he photographed kissing some girl in Australia or NZ?

by Anonymousreply 565April 17, 2019 6:55 PM

Tindall is hawt. Anyway, if I were a future King, then I would be leery of overt PDA.

So what happens if Will divorces, what does Kate do? Is she some sort of Queen Mother?

by Anonymousreply 566April 17, 2019 7:13 PM

If Will divorces Kate (and he probably won’t) it surely would have to be while Charles is still alive.

The difference between Charles and William is that Charles loves Camilla, and vice versa. William was probably fucking Rose because he heard Carole Middleton was dropping in for a visit and thought Kate would be suitably distracted while he left the madhouse of 2 toddlers and pregnant wife.

by Anonymousreply 567April 17, 2019 7:27 PM

After Harry and MM (sorry) announced their engagement, Kate became more touchy feely with William. At one event she rested her hand on her inner thigh and he removed it, LOL. But other times he place his hand on her lower back. He was probably feeling guilty for playing away from home.

by Anonymousreply 568April 17, 2019 7:36 PM

Kate is attractive in a horsey way, but she’s becoming very mannish. She especially needs to get away from the painted on jeans that make her look like a male ballet dancer.

by Anonymousreply 569April 17, 2019 7:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 17, 2019 8:08 PM

If your life goal is to be a stay-at-home frau whose only responsibility is to pop out crotch fruit, you should accept the fact that your husband will get bored and want to fuck someone else. Royals, blue collar workers, it makes no difference. Honey, you're a breeding sow, accept it, find a hobby, and your life will be easier.

by Anonymousreply 571April 17, 2019 8:10 PM

R569 Kate looks less horsey that most of that lot. I agree with you that the jeans are looking a bit dated. We get it, she's regained her pre baby figure. Now I wish she could wear a more relaxed cut. To be fair, I doubt Kate is ever truly relaxed in public so the extra tight jeans may be a reflection of her soul. lol

by Anonymousreply 572April 17, 2019 8:13 PM

R569 Kate has quite masculine, slim hips and a flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 573April 17, 2019 8:20 PM

Don't mind me, just busy pinging from space...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574April 17, 2019 8:43 PM

He's a cutie alright. I'd love to see him hold onto those golden Spencer locks a lot longer than his philandering daddy.

by Anonymousreply 575April 17, 2019 8:52 PM

Part Two scratching post at the ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576April 17, 2019 8:53 PM

r574, With that pose, I imagine him singing "I'm The Good Ship Lollipop".

by Anonymousreply 577April 17, 2019 9:02 PM

George and Charlotte are adorable, with an easy way about them. Definitely well-socialized.

by Anonymousreply 578April 17, 2019 9:21 PM

Truly, R578, the nannies have done a smashing job.

by Anonymousreply 579April 17, 2019 9:50 PM

Well then, Kate did a better job of nanny selection than the Queen, Prince Charles and Diana.

by Anonymousreply 580April 18, 2019 1:17 AM

Divorce would be a fine thing for George. He can marry and impregnate his university “girlfriend” at a young age, divorce, and when on the throne marry the love of his life, possibly one of the Marquis of Cholmondeley’s sons.

by Anonymousreply 581April 18, 2019 1:52 AM

I wonder what life is like for Rose. She is a still young, attractive woman, married to one of the richest men in Britain who lives a life of luxury, presumably enjoys her children (with nannies to do the hard work), but everyone knows she sold herself to a very much older man who could not have been in love with her and she would have to look for sexual fulfillment elsewhere. Perhaps people laughed at her, despised her, or pitied her. So maybe it was quite a feather in her cap to have the future king in her bed.

by Anonymousreply 582April 18, 2019 6:12 AM

r582 I assume Rose is happy being a Marchioness. In a social set that does not value fidelity, the status of one's lovers assumes importance. About 150 years ago, the role of Queen was not envied, it was arranged for political reasons, the Queen's behavior was constrained, living a life filled with meaningless ritual, a court that did not respect her and almost complete powerlessness and no influence.

The plum role was mistress, especially the chief mistress (maîtresse-en-titre). She influenced social and political events, recommended pensions, awarded titles, set fashion trends, patronized the arts, etc. The closest the BRF has is Camilla, to whom Charles has been unfaithful w/both men and women.

The Marchioness already has a very high title, there aren't many rungs left to climb. So bagging the future King raises her status. I wonder if Rose would accept something like Camilla, as an acknowledged mistress. Or if in our modern times, Rose combines the royal mistress role with the trophy wife role.

This little comedy is not over. At a very least William needs a separation, where Kate lives in KP and Will in the country so Rose can host parties, etc on his behalf.

by Anonymousreply 583April 18, 2019 8:35 AM

R583 oh please you know nothing if you think Charles is bi and has been fucking men also. He is straight

by Anonymousreply 584April 18, 2019 8:54 AM

R583, what's this about Charles being bi? Details, please.

by Anonymousreply 585April 18, 2019 8:59 AM

Charles is bi?

I always thought Wills was a little light in the loafers and had a thing with his minder, whose name I forgot.

by Anonymousreply 586April 18, 2019 9:12 AM

Wow, this article lists William and Kate's nickname to each other, and the names are not nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587April 18, 2019 9:15 AM

Informative post, R583, but I don't think the British public would be on board with paying for that kind of arrangement, certainly not for the kind of luxury the BRF enjoys.

Yes, Charles has a longstanding close r'ship with his former valet Michael Fawcett who now has a very lucrative post doing something else.

by Anonymousreply 588April 18, 2019 9:30 AM

Instead of another baby, Kate should take a lover.

by Anonymousreply 589April 18, 2019 9:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590April 18, 2019 10:11 AM

Part Two reminder:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591April 18, 2019 10:13 AM

R590 I saw a video of her sailing with Ainslie before you mentioned him and I noticed the chemistry. I didn't know there was a thing.

by Anonymousreply 592April 18, 2019 11:39 AM

Why is she always jutting out her jaw like that? Can an orthodontist fix whatever is wrong with her teeth?

by Anonymousreply 593April 18, 2019 12:21 PM

R593 she heard the Howel's on Gilligan's island doing the Locust valley lockjaw, and has tried to emulate it ever since.

by Anonymousreply 594April 18, 2019 12:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 18, 2019 12:47 PM

I definitely see William is repeating the mistakes of his father. If what we heard about him wanting to marry several other other women is true, then he settled for Kate, a woman who wanted him badly but whom he didn’t love but who was willing to take the job. Charles did the same thing. He wasn’t in love with Diana, but he was pleased he was willing to take him and the role on. I do think divorce is probably not in the cards, but who knows? If William feels like he’s in a loveless marriage, he could do anything. Sons do repeat the mistakes of their fathers.

by Anonymousreply 596April 18, 2019 12:51 PM

I wonder how Will feels, having once been so good looking, and now looking like an incel. No wonder he looks for validation between the thighs of other women.

by Anonymousreply 597April 18, 2019 2:08 PM

R597, Prince William is only a year younger than his mother when she died. A shame he's aging so much worse.

by Anonymousreply 598April 18, 2019 4:06 PM

Those fugly Windsor-Mountbatten genes kicked in and destroyed Will's looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 18, 2019 4:40 PM

I'd forgotten how beautiful he was, R599

by Anonymousreply 600April 18, 2019 4:57 PM

From stunningly good looks to.....this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 18, 2019 5:07 PM

He used to look so much like his mother... now he just looks like a slightly less fugly Charles.

by Anonymousreply 602April 18, 2019 5:10 PM

Younger Wills looks eerily similar to GF Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603April 18, 2019 5:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!