Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don't know who is Juliette Lewis but I bet you bitches do and can make at least 100 replies about this video of hers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2019 8:31 PM

the video doesn't play bit what i do know is she will appear in the premier season of The Conners as Blue, girlfriend of Darlene Conner's ex-husband David Healy on the soon to be cancelled shit show The Connors which sucks......

she dated brad pitt for 3 years.... identifies herself as both a Christian and a Scientologist.....launched a career as a solo singer and musician, leading American rock band Juliette and the Licks until 2009 when she went solo and released the album entitled Terra Incognita.

so there ya go....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2018 4:43 AM

Chick is cray

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2018 4:45 AM

How can you not know who Juliette Lewis is, OP? Are you 15?

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2018 4:54 AM

sometimes your age has zippity doo dah about your interests and what/who you know.... ya know?

guess not.

then again maybe i missed your yada yada like an idiot misses the point

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2018 5:04 AM

You'd think Brad Pitt would have learned not to stick in dick in crazy after dating her but no...he moved on to Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2018 5:14 AM

r3 I'm 30 but non-American and not really into TV. Maybe that's it?

by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2018 5:19 AM

So in other words, you’re good for absolutely nothing, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2018 5:28 AM

She’s channeling Marguerite Perrin in that video.

And she’s most famous for her role in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.

by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2018 5:42 AM

She’s been nominated for an Oscar. So...she’ll always be SOMEWHERE on the map.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2018 6:08 AM

Love her.

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2018 6:20 AM

What song is she listening to?

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 3:49 PM

I thought she’d be perfectly cast as Olive in the musical version of Bullets Over Broadway.

She had a band, so I assume she can sing. She’s great with comedy, IMHO.

But it really comes down to Olive’s speaking voice, for me. That kind of raspy sound Jennifer Tilly has. I think Juliette has her own version of that.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 4:03 PM

2001 at Gap is her only relevance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 4:03 PM

She ain’t wrong... I’m pretty sure Satan has taken over.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 4:20 PM

r8, I had no idea she was in any of the Vacation films. I'd say her calling card was her Oscar-nominated performance in Cape Fear or the fact that she dated Brad Pitt back in the early 90s.

Currently, she plays the mother of the teen heroine in MA.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 4:35 PM

She often looks skanky and stinky. She doesn't shave her armpits often and I bet her pussy stinks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 4:37 PM

She’s just having a Bad News Day.

Juliette was great in MA. The children know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 4:46 PM

She was in Melissa Etheridge’s video, “Come to my Window.”

Back when Etheridge was good friends with Pitt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 4:55 PM

She was good at playing weirdos and pretty ubiquitous in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 4:57 PM

I love the show Camping. She plays a free spirit kind of hippy chick. Her dad was an old western actor with Clint Eastwood.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 5:03 PM

She was in Natural Born Killers with Woody Harrelson.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 5:05 PM

She dated Brad Pitt back in the 90s. JL is cray but authentic, did her own thing and didn't care that she wasn't a big star. Underrated as an actress who specialized in playing odd/ down and out characters, most memorably for me in Natural Born Killers. She looks pretty good for her age, she turns 46 in two days, youthful face not much sagging and you still see lines, but she looks like she's without fillers and botox.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 5:06 PM

In The Other Sister, she and Giovanni Ribisi played mentally handicapped lovers. It was a more enjoyable film than it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 5:09 PM

I've always loved her singing "Hardly Wait" in Strange Days, and I mean really loved. She IS the rock star she's portraying. I'd love her more as a person if she wasn't involved in Scientology, although I assume it's a family thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 5:30 PM

Awesome-crazy. I wanna go to Travolta's celebrity church and worship Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 5:33 PM

She seems to be channeling Sandra Bernhardt

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2019 6:12 PM

She's looking like Sandy B, poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 8:11 PM

She is quite photogenic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2019 8:19 PM

That photo is from one of Terry's books, it's not an cloud leak.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2019 3:06 PM

She is probably my favorite actress. Great in Kalifornia, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape and the Other Sister. One of the few people in August, Osage Country that didn’t over act. In fact, prob the best part of the film.

She is kind of Hollywoods go to actress for white trash roles, but never similar enough to be typecast or a character actress.

Seems like she has had a pretty good career. Famous enough to be stopped on tje street and complimented from time to time, but not famous enough where she can’t have a pretty much normal life.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2019 3:22 PM

She is in The Act she plays the mom of the crazy boyfriend and she is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2019 1:21 PM

Sounds like Brit-Brit's last good song (6 years ago) "Work B**ch".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2019 1:36 PM

Yes its Work Bitch, the song. I didn't realise Britney has released any singles since that one. Which was pretty good. Great CGI in the ok video, because Britney was not in shape at that time.

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2019 1:43 PM

Loved this video when it came out last year lol. The perfect response for all this fucked up news/political/global culture.

I agree she was one of the best in August Osage County. The only one in the cast who wasn't acting (acting their heads off in most cases) but RE-acting. Much more interesting to watch, and naturally expressed the fact that the family didn't really like or respect her.

She and Ribisi are both scientologists so that's an interesting connection. I wonder if she's in it because her family was, or if she's a convert.

I saw her and her band live once, she lays on the Iggy Pop thing a little thick (lots of writhing around on stage, messing her hair up, choking herself with the microphone cord), but her voice is great for bluesy garage rock. I also liked her in her eccentric flower child phase (What's Eating Gilbert Grape, etc.). Remember when she showed up with Pitt to the Oscars in an elegant dress and her hair in.... cornrows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2019 1:49 PM

Juliette Lewis-one of the good ones.

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2019 1:58 PM

Juliette was supposed to be the "new Blair" when Blair took over "the Facts of Life." Just like Mayim Bialik was supposed to be "the new Natalie"

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2019 2:01 PM

Watch Camping on HBO she makes the entire series.

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2019 5:12 PM

I love her!

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2019 8:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!