Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Report: Trump to fire Homeland Security Secretary Nielsen

#BREAKING: Trump planning to fire Homeland Security chief as early as this week: report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2018 4:51 PM

Miss Lindsey is on line two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2018 3:12 AM

she was a pussy on border security, she said we had not plans to shoot the caravaners "right now"

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2018 3:14 AM

Shocked

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2018 3:15 AM

How does that make her a pussy, R2? You'd have to be mentally disturbed to think that shooting at unarmed people is courageous.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2018 3:16 AM

R4, yes you would. See President* Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2018 3:18 AM

Sarcasm R4, pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2018 3:19 AM

Is anyone left from his original cabinet?

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2018 3:21 AM

She's not original, r7. We're now getting rid of the B-team.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2018 3:23 AM

As a TV president into optics, I do not like her Kirsten's Nielsen ratings.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2018 3:24 AM

BYEEEEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2018 3:24 AM

What would be the point of waiting until next week if that's what he intends to do. After Sessions and Rosenstein what would one more matter.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2018 3:44 AM

I'm surprised Orange Twitler doesn't just tweet it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2018 3:47 AM

Really seems like they're trying to clean house, which I guess means they know something is coming. Wonder if she has some involvement in the current investigations that we just don't know about, or maybe have forgotten with all the other craziness over the last two years.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2018 3:48 AM

She was always a Kelly Girl. Maybe "The General" will leave soon after.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2018 3:51 AM

[quote] Sarcasm [R4], pay attention.

R4 post was written in a straight forward way. If R4 doesn't know how to do sarcasm right he should ask Dee Plorable.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2018 3:55 AM

The swamp must be drained. She was weak.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2018 3:58 AM

I meant:

R2 post was written in a straight forward way. If R2 doesn't know how to do sarcasm right he should ask Dee Plorable.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2018 4:06 AM

She has to go. Trump can't trust her to have Homeland Security protect him when the indictments come down

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2018 4:36 AM

This administration is on a race to the bottom... replacing already bad and incompetent people with the worst and most obvious morons!

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2018 4:50 AM

Why does anyone accept any positions with this lunatic asshole? They all eventually get fired. Never get involved with a sociopath. Even when you're one yourself.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2018 4:57 AM

They work for him because it feeds their egos and validates their own screwy belief system (i.e. racism/fascism/etc.) All of his people are sociopaths with no conscience anyway. They are just not as in your face about it as Dear Leader.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2018 5:22 AM

Maybe Kelly will leave soon. Trump will be totally free to be as crazy as he wants without Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2018 5:24 AM

Trump is a cornered rat.

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2018 5:27 AM

I would kill to be in the room. I hate this cunt. Sheer evil and no lips.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2018 5:50 AM

This is like watching a monster shed its skin to become a bigger monster.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2018 5:56 AM

[quote]I hate this cunt. Sheer evil and no lips.

When she travels, she probably leaves big old boxes of her June Allyson bladder pads on the nightstand for all the maids and bellboys to see.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2018 5:59 AM

Kobach will replace her. The Senate will approve him

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2018 6:25 AM

I hope she never gets another good position in her life. I wish she would just be hired by Arby's.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2018 6:44 AM

Kobach or Rohrbacher incoming.

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2018 6:48 AM

R28 Kelly will take care of her...

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2018 7:20 AM

Kim Davis or Sarah Palin can replace her.

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2018 7:24 AM

Wasn’t she trying to force out one of her enemies? lmao.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2018 7:38 AM

She's Kelly's protege. This probably means Kelly is on his way out, as well.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2018 9:34 AM

He wants to put in someone willing to shoot at American citizens.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2018 9:49 AM

I work at a DHS component. The official portraits just keep flying off the walls.

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2018 10:03 AM

R17 has trouble following Murder She Wrote.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2018 10:15 AM

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2018 11:13 AM

Sorry, but can't muster any sad feelings for this asshole, or Sessions, or any of the other cretins who signed on with Trump.

You sleep with dogs you're gonna get fleas, but all these huge egos like Neilsen think they're so above and beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2018 11:35 AM

They take these jobs because it will look good on their resumes later on. They know Trump is a maniac but they're willing to go through it and indeed go along with all the lunacy just for that "experience" to be listed on their CV, even if they were fired. Having been a cabinet member in a Presidential administration carries a lot of weight, if the the POTUS they served under was a well known mental case.

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2018 11:37 AM

let him keep firing them. It's better than taking us to war to vent his frustrations.

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2018 11:43 AM

[quote] Sorry, but can't muster any sad feelings

I don't think anyone here feels the least bit sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2018 11:45 AM

[quote]This administration is on a race to the bottom... replacing already bad and incompetent people with the worst and most obvious morons!

She is pretty bad, but I suppose she has some grasp in reality and what they can and cannot do. He is upset because there are some things she told them they cannot do. He basically wants someone who will execute his orders without question, no matter how much they exceed his authority or how hair-brained or vile they are.

by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2018 12:12 PM

Example 3789 of the chicken-shit, cowardly, devious, underhanded, insecure, no-respect way Trump operates.

Nielson is getting what she deserves. Trump, will, in time , get his, too.

Still, why Trump's demented supporters see him as "punching back" or "tough" when he can't even face-to-face and out of some modicum of self-respect, perform his own dirty work by firing people in person is beyond me.

Look at this shit. He sends word out that she's gone. He knows it will be reported to her, thereby saving his frightened, cowardly ass from having to see her.

Trump is the biggest POS, chicken-ass, cowardly asshole that has ever been the President. And the same can be said, and is true, about h his moronic voters.

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2018 12:25 PM

Must feel so good and important, rearranging more deck chairs on The Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2018 2:54 PM

Am I the only one who read the thread title and wondered when Trump hired Brigitte Nielsen?

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2018 2:57 PM

Nielsen was the person who didn't know that Norway was filled with white Norwegians. Yeah, her intellect will be a great loss for the country.

Trump seems like he's bored and has nothing on his plate so he's playing musical chairs.

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2018 3:05 PM

R46, to me, trump is losing it. He feels the noôse tightening around his neck.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2018 4:02 PM

She has done nothing but suck Trump's mushroom dick for the last two years yet he will throw her out too.

Beware if you show loyalty to Trump; He will never reciprocate

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2018 4:03 PM

[quote]They take these jobs because it will look good on their resumes later on. They know Trump is a maniac but they're willing to go through it and indeed go along with all the lunacy just for that "experience" to be listed on their CV, even if they were fired.

I'm not so sure about this. Really, if I worked at Arthur Andersen during the Enron scandal I don't think I would put that on my CV.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2018 4:15 PM

Yep, this means Kelly is next. MSNBC is reporting that Pence's chief of staff is likely to take the position.

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2018 4:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!