Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tell us something interesting about something.

It could be about yourself or about anything you want.

I'm boring. I have a cat, I'm young but I don't go out because of anxiety. I live alone aside from my cat, I work full time and have a part time. I'm cold so I'm in bed under my blankets and just had a long shower that was probably too hot because my skin was all red when I got out of it.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2018 4:32 AM

Rasputin allegedly had a thirteen inch penis and was bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2018 4:22 AM

Why do we have to tell you interesting stuff but you don't have to?

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2018 4:22 AM

I had my left leg amputated 18 months ago.

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2018 4:23 AM

What do you want to know? I don't think I know anything that's interesting, R2?

by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2018 4:23 AM

The winning numbers on this week's national lottery will be 122 6 36 556 341 74.

by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2018 4:26 AM

I've been learning how to ice skate.

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2018 4:38 AM

A group of us in college got Chinese takeout. We opened our fortune cookies—they were cheap ones and sometimes didn’t have a fortune inside. My friend opened his cookie, and there was a handwritten message on a slip of paper saying “You will die in a week.” Really freaked him out.

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2018 5:14 AM

I have an anxiety too,not going out...just of people.I always feel like they either are trying to get over on me or use me.So i purposely socialize as little as possible outside normal day routines.Iam trying hemp derivatives to fight the anxiety disorder.It helps...somewhat..... Good luck on your lifes journey,many of us are just like you.

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2018 5:28 AM

I just pruned my roses and filled a big bucket with stems to make a few bunches to give to friends. Then I came inside and had some water.

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2018 5:44 AM

Then you drank some water? Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2018 6:09 AM

Speaking of water, a friend sent me a ling to a ProPublica article about how the EPA and the Dept. of Defense calibrated water tests to exlude and therefore hide certain levels of contamination of drinking water with Teflon chemicals (PFAS). Far more people have been exposed to dangerous levels of them than has previously been reported. Only a handful of these chemical compounds, out of hundreds, were disclosed. Overall, they are 24 times more prevalent in the public's water. Over 110 million Americans are now exposed. It has been discovered that there are 240 new compounds never seen before (some assumed or believed to be breakdown chemicals). 40 new "families" of PFAS chemicals are now identified. Sorry I don't know how to link, but artice "How the EPA and the Pentagon Downplayed a Growing Toxic Threat" can be found at ProPublica Inc/ ProPublica.org

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2018 7:44 AM

I've been exploring non-prescription, safe ways to deal with physical pain without side effects. and to build up my immunity. Tumeric, curry powder, ginger, CBD Oil, etc. Remember the old cure of Angostura Bitters in a drink? It contains ginger, mint, fenugreek, etc. Also anything fermented like kimchee, sauerkraut, pickles.

Hard to separate the myth from reality. Heard a lot about colloidal silver and A. Gold. (can't spell it correctly but it's an old-fashioned cure.)

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2018 8:53 AM

R3 what precipitated that?

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2018 9:00 AM

Birth control pills can cause women to become repulsed by men they were once attracted to and attracted to men by whom they were previously repulsed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2018 5:52 PM

That they do R14. It has been proven several times after the initial challenge. According an article in The Guardian, many older formulas also maculanise the female brain.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2018 4:05 AM

I spent part of the day bringing down boxes of depression glass from the attic. It's a place setting of 12, plus all the additional pieces. Like gravy boats and candle holders. I'm guessing there are more than 150 pieces in the set.

I learned on this site that I should not have stored them in the attic because they will get too hot. I hope I didn't damage them. They are from the 1930s.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2018 4:17 AM

Sounds groovy R16. You ought to be using them for sure.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2018 4:19 AM

I have been microdosing psylocybin magic mushrooms for depression.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2018 4:21 AM

Bushwick is to Flatbush as Bensonhurst is to Brighton Beach

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2018 4:26 AM

Ok Op -

Right now I'm laying in bed with a thermacare patch behind my neck and it's heating up nicely. Feels good.

It's raining out

I have a dog and 2 cats, I live alone - except for them

I woke up this morning to a flat tire so I spent the magority of the day waiting for roadside assistance to put my spare tire in, then driving to the tire place where I was told I needed not just one BUT 4 brand new tires

So that was my day. I spent 600 dollars today on new tires - money that I never expected to spend when I woke up this morning

The stress made my neck more tense (I also have herniated discs) so that's why I'm now wearing the neck patch

Hope tomorrow is a better day!

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2018 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!