Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul Drag Race All Stars 4 lineup announced, debuts December 14th!

All Stars 4 is debuting December 14, 2018. Who are you hoping takes the crown:

Monét X Change

Latrice Royale

Trinity Taylor

Farrah Moan

Valentina

Monique Heart

Jasmine Masters

Naomi Smalls

Gia Gunn

Manila Luzon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 19, 2019 2:54 PM

As long as they eliminate Valentina in the first episode I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2018 3:11 PM

I like Monèt, Latrice, Naomi and Manila. I don’t remember any of the others except for Valentina, who was annoying. I laughed when she talked about praying to the Virgin of Guadalupe for a win, however.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2018 3:12 PM

I want Latrice, but my guess is Ru wants Valentina.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2018 3:13 PM

I'm here for Latrice! Glad she and Manila are getting another shot after the botched abortion that was AS1.

Cannot believe Ru brought back Valentina after her shenanigans.

Gia is fresh off the Chilean version of Drag Race and feeling herself. She'll bring the bitchery, I'm sure. I can see her getting into it with Manila.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2018 3:14 PM

Valentina is a cunt and I can’t imagine Ru likes her much, but she (Valentina) has a lot of fans, inexplicably.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2018 3:24 PM

I’m surprised they bothered bringing back another queen from season 6, since the last two have quit the competition.

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2018 3:25 PM

Latrice Royale for the win!

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2018 3:30 PM

If you think Valentina is a cunt then apparently you've never met Manila in real life.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2018 3:33 PM

Monét X Change - Filler queen

Latrice Royale - Winner

Trinity Taylor - Top 3

Farrah Moan - Filler queen

Valentina - Drama queen

Monique Heart - Filler queen

Jasmine Masters - Comedy queen maybe top 3

Naomi Smalls - Top 3

Gia Gunn - Filler queen

Manila Luzon - Filler queen

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2018 3:37 PM

Manila is a filler queen over Jasmine?

Manila may be a cunt, but she’s a talented cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2018 3:50 PM

[Quote] Manila is a filler queen over Jasmine?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2018 3:55 PM

I'm guessing final 4 will be:

Trinity

Latrice

Valentina

Manila

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2018 4:55 PM

LaTREEEEEEEEEEEECE Muhfuckin Royale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2018 5:11 PM

I love Latrice Royale so fucking much. If she's on, I'm watching.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2018 5:15 PM

Don't be surprised when Jasmine Masters is the first eliminated r9/r11, like she basically was on her season. And don't be surprised when Manila is a finalist, as she was on her season.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2018 5:18 PM

Love Jasmine!!!

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2018 5:27 PM

r15,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2018 5:29 PM

You know, I never watched the Brady Bunch, but I sure do hate Jan.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2018 5:31 PM

r18,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2018 5:32 PM

Lattice.

Too many filler queens

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2018 5:35 PM

I'm rooting for Monet, hopefully she has upped her runway game. She had a ton of talent.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2018 5:36 PM

I dont remember Gia Gunn being remarkable, other than when she was eliminated she called the remaining contestants "untalented cross-dressers", which I loved.

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2018 5:42 PM

R9 Manila a filler queen? That's ridiculous. She might become a "shocking elimination" or "unfairly eliminated" queen, but never filler. She should have won her season.

by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2018 5:42 PM

Yeah she was never good at the challenges r22. She did give lots of funny confessionals though, so she makes for good television.

Really same with Jasmine, they are there because they make for entertaining television, not to win.

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2018 5:44 PM

Manila @ r23.

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2018 5:47 PM

Latrice is my choice hands down. Manila talented? Yes absolutely. Manila a selfish immature mean girl? She gives that impression.

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2018 9:11 PM

[Quote] Manila a selfish immature mean girl?

Yes absolutely. She is in in her mid 40's and still acts cunty to all the DragCon fans.

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2018 9:13 PM

Manila is not in her forties at all. What a bunch of lies. She's 37. She is my pick to win. She should have won season 3 and she did very well in the challenges, winning 3 of them - same as Raja and Alexis. He is a bitch in life but a great queen with gorgeous AND creative looks, funny as hell and a hell of of lip syncher. If it hadn't been so long since he was on the show, I would say Manila is the frontrunner.

Latrice is a wonderful queen but lacks the diversity of skills to win in my opinion. But they will have some abortion of an elimination system so I full expect Latrice, Manila, Trinity and Valentina to make it to the end. Monique is not a filler queen if she can get her looks together, so she's a dark horse. Jasmine Masters is very well respected in the real world of drag but I suspect she won't do great on the show. Monet X Change is a filler queen. He is the most unbelievable drag queen the show has ever had along with Penny Tration. Total dude no matter how much makeup and pads he puts on. Like Bob a failed actor and comedian who went into drag to get some work. But Monet is not BOB. Naomi Smalls to me is the real filler queen of All Stars 4, even if she did inexplicably make top 3 of her season.

It's a good cast though Ru is sucking up to the black community after the debacle and bad press he received from Season 10. Also Gia will be the first queen who has transitioned before competition. Ru got in trouble for saying trans couldn't compete in the Olympics of Drag. He has to eat it. I don't like RuPaul backpedaling about the Shangela loss either, but I will watch once more for Latrice, Manila, Trinity and Monique Heart.

Let the games begin. Rumor is they don't hold back this season. It's cutthroat.

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2018 9:35 PM

[Quote] She's 37

And you believe that? Ha!

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2018 9:38 PM

Manila will not win because she isn't likable to fans. Young ones I'm speaking of. The biggest DR fan base. They don't even know who she is. That will stop Ru from giving it to her. A bone is being thrown to her on AS4. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2018 9:42 PM

I don't get why a transitioned trans woman would compete in a drag competition. Do they believe they are a real woman or not? Can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 31November 9, 2018 9:45 PM

[quote]I don't get why a transitioned trans woman would compete in a drag competition. Do they believe they are a real woman or not? Can't have it both ways.

Transitioned queens have been doing drag for decades, although many of the older ones would probably tell you they don't really consider themselves women. Miss Continental was created in 1980 for queens who couldn't do Miss Gay America because they took hormones and had breast augmentation (although non-trans queens like Naysha Lopez regularly compete and win).

by Anonymousreply 32November 9, 2018 10:00 PM

By your logic and reasoning R30, then Latrice has no chance of winning either. The young fans don't know who he is, he is the second oldest competitor ever on Drag Race, he can't turn looks and he sure ain't pretty. You just hate Manila. Give it a rest. The show doesn't start for a month and Manila is no one's idea of a filler queen. Your opinions are too biased to be considered.

by Anonymousreply 33November 9, 2018 10:08 PM

[Quote] then Latrice has no chance of winning either. The young fans don't know who he is

And that's where you are wrong. If you've been to any DragCon or drag shows in that last 5 - 7 years then you'd know LR is beloved by younger fans. And IMO it's because she's talented and kind. That's important.

by Anonymousreply 34November 9, 2018 10:19 PM

Oh and r33,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 9, 2018 10:22 PM

LATRICE MotherFUCKING ROYALE is a biscuit, let me soak her UP!

by Anonymousreply 36November 10, 2018 3:00 AM

This IS different: only 2 white cuntestants out of 10!

by Anonymousreply 37November 10, 2018 4:43 AM

I love Monet, just for this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 10, 2018 4:54 AM

I also want Latrice to win. Although I would be okay if Sponge Bob the Drag Queen won.

by Anonymousreply 39November 10, 2018 5:46 AM

Monet puts on a fantastic live show.

by Anonymousreply 40November 10, 2018 6:16 AM

Farrah Moan got a lot of nasty comments on social media that she is a filler queen and a waste of a spot on All Stars 4 and it hurt her feelings. I'm not making fun of her, but man the fanbase is harsh. I am critical here but I would never direct message someone that shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 10, 2018 7:05 PM

Farrah also caught a lot of razzing for saying that Drag Race helped her life do "a 360-degree turn."

by Anonymousreply 42November 10, 2018 7:09 PM

Maybe she "twirled" R42?

by Anonymousreply 43November 10, 2018 7:12 PM

The fanbase for this show became increasingly toxic as the show became more and more mainstream, and I don't see that abating anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 44November 10, 2018 7:20 PM

Kinda too black, no?

by Anonymousreply 45November 10, 2018 7:53 PM

Most of these are filler queens. Manila, Latrice, Jazmine i'm here for. Valentina, I don't get. She can't can't, she can't act, can't sisng, she can't sew. Yes, she is pretty, but other than that? I'm not impressed overall with this batch of queens.

by Anonymousreply 46November 10, 2018 7:55 PM

Although your three faves are the same as my own R46, just how many non filler queens are there left in the alumni after 4 seasons of All Stars? All Stars 2 was the best season of Drag Race period. 3 was the real WTF season. When Bendala Creme wins every challenge, eliminates herself and Shangela still loses the show, it was a disaster of production and with the fans.

Think of all the queens who have already returned to compete and the ones that Ru or the show don't want back. (Ongina, Willam, Courtney, Carmen...) or the several who have turned it down - Laganga a few times, Shea Coulee, Miz Cracker and Asia O'Hara just recently.

Winners don't want to come back to finish in fifth place and just about everyone else has been on.

Farrah is funny and pretty, Trinity The Tuck almost won her season and Monet is an audience fave, miss Congeniality. I can't stand Valentina but she has a huge fanbase and belongs on All Stars.

I think this batch of queens is much better than the low wattage of All Stars 3, but let's face it they are never going to stop having all stars seasons. Since Shangela, Trixie, Katya, Manilla, Raven, Jujubee, Bendela, Alaska, Detox, Latrice, Kennedy and Alyssa have already competed on All Stars, it is a pretty meaningless distinction now.

by Anonymousreply 47November 10, 2018 8:32 PM

All the world loves Latrice...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 11, 2018 12:37 AM

Trixie (and season 3) just sucks. Hope this new season brings out a more entertaining one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 11, 2018 10:24 PM

Trixie doesn't suck, but yes her win was completely unfair. That jury twist was terrible and caused everyone to hate the season.

AS2 was lightning in a bottle though, AS3 was never going to live up to it.

by Anonymousreply 50November 11, 2018 10:27 PM

I know there is a lot of Latrice love, but honestly I would be *shocked* if she won.

She is incredibly lovable, such a great spirit, but she doesn't exactly excel at the drag race fomat. Though because in All Stars the Queens eliminate themselves, I could see her sticking around til the end just because no one wants to eliminate her a la Roxxxy.

by Anonymousreply 51November 12, 2018 9:45 PM

Agreed. Latrice struggled in AS1 and it was because of her that she and Manila landed in the bottom the two times they did.

I recall a video she did with Alyssa Edwards where they both admitted that they were persuaded to audition for the show in the first place for their original seasons, and both of them had thought that if they failed to excel in the challenges that they'd just turn it out for the LSFYLs and stay in the competition. Which worked, but only to a certain point. Both were eliminated after having to LSFYL three times (in a row).

by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2018 9:53 PM

Latrice is not going to win, but Manila just might.

by Anonymousreply 53November 12, 2018 10:11 PM

Has the reddit board leaked all the details yet? And Mother Fucking Latrice FTW

by Anonymousreply 54November 12, 2018 10:22 PM

The christmas episode is tommorow. That should be fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2018 5:39 PM

Latrice

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2018 6:13 PM

Drag Race UK is coming next year. RuPaul is expanding his empire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2018 12:46 AM

I follow some of the queens on Instagram and one did an Instagram Live recently where she pretty much made it clear that she didn’t win. It was obvious to me by whet she said that she was at least a little bit bitter.

Should I name that queen in this thread? Or keep this thread spoiler-free?

by Anonymousreply 58December 8, 2018 4:09 AM

No other queen of this lineup other than Latrice winning will be acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 59December 8, 2018 4:18 AM

I think Latrice and Trinity Taylor will be hard to beat.

Someone mentioned non-All Star Naysha Lopez . I always liked her a lot, she's easy to root for.

by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2018 7:52 AM

The Christmas episode was cringe-worthy and silly!

by Anonymousreply 61December 10, 2018 12:03 AM

The format of the Xmas special was all wrong. They could’ve done something cute had they put a little planning and effort into it.

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2018 1:59 AM

We already know top 3 for AS4 and possibly who won. I wonder if Ru changed it to be like RPDR.

by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2018 2:25 AM

worse fugly queens every year ….

desparation

by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2018 2:38 AM

Has a heavy set drag queen ever won Drag Race?

by Anonymousreply 65December 10, 2018 3:05 AM

Nope r65. That was something Ginger and Eureka both campaigned on in their respective seasons, being the first big girl winner.

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2018 3:10 AM

R66.

by Anonymousreply 67December 10, 2018 3:13 AM

Thanks, R66.

by Anonymousreply 68December 10, 2018 3:14 AM

The heavier drag queens are not taken seriously. Not sure why they’re on the show other than for comic relief.

by Anonymousreply 69December 10, 2018 3:15 AM

fatsos are not well, to eat so much till they pop and we have to subsidize their hosp bills

TRIMSPA BB

by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2018 3:24 AM

Kennedy Davenport beat Trixie in that final lip sync for all stars 3, there seems to be a theme for the winners

by Anonymousreply 71December 10, 2018 3:41 AM

Kennedy winning All Stars would have been a joke. The jury ruined that season by advancing her instead of Shangela. That was on the queens themselves, as Shangela would have been who Ru gave the crown to if she was there.

by Anonymousreply 72December 10, 2018 3:53 AM

Whoever decided on that 11th hour jury twist for All-Stars 3 should be dragged down the street and shot.

by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2018 4:01 AM

Besides Trinity and Manila, in this cycle of All Stars, are any of these queens good enough to talk shit and has the goods and intelligence to back it up? Not just stir up cheap "reality" drama but good enough to talk shit in a sense that they could see what works in others and what doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2018 4:03 AM

Who is the tallest queen to ever be on the show?

by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2018 4:13 AM

Well Latrice is 6' 4".

by Anonymousreply 76December 10, 2018 5:01 AM

Don't see anyone beating Trinity out of this group. I do expect Valentina to go far. She's the closest to a fashion queen in this group, and Ru loves that. Monet will also go far if she's managed to tighten up her runway looks.

by Anonymousreply 77December 10, 2018 5:06 AM

Trinity won’t win, it’s time for a black or latina winner and Ru knows it.

by Anonymousreply 78December 10, 2018 10:22 PM

R72, i agree except it should have been Shangela vs. Kennedy in the final with Shangela winning.

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2018 1:24 AM

Latrice MOTHERFUCKING Royale: fat old AND black!

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2018 7:48 PM

I despise queens like Tricia and Ben. They try to pretend to be so righteous(especially ben deal creme bragging about dating a trans person) and fair but in the end they both screwed Shangela over (based on their own rules). White liberals use black people as props. For all their talk about diversity, they had zero problems screw-in Shangela over.

Also, Rupaul loves vapid fashion queens, so odds of a big queen or a poor queen winning are beyond low. Also now that straight white woman have become a big part of the show, the racism and elitist attitudes o this show have just increased. At least Rupaul admitted she would sell out if the shoe went mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]Whoever decided on that 11th hour jury twist for All-Stars 3 should be dragged down the street and shot.

Yes, bitter juries and Drag Race do NOT go together.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2018 8:27 PM

Who the fuck is Tricia r81?

If you meant to say Trixie, your complaint doesn't even make sense. Trixie wasn't on the jury, and she was actually damn supportive of Shangela when the jury asked her who she felt deserved to be there.

Also to point out the obvious, Kennedy is black and she is the person who won the jury shit with the most votes.

You are making up facts to justify the point you want to make.

by Anonymousreply 83December 11, 2018 10:54 PM

The sneak peak of AS4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2018 10:56 PM

I wish there was a queen named Tricia Nixon, serving up 1969 realness. Part Blair St. Clair, Part good comedy queen.

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2018 11:00 PM

Eureka is 6'4" as well. Tempest was really tall too.

by Anonymousreply 86December 12, 2018 2:18 AM

Whenever I see Eureka I always wonder how big his cock is.

by Anonymousreply 87December 12, 2018 2:21 AM

Over this show. Definitely past it's shelf life.

by Anonymousreply 88December 12, 2018 2:33 AM

The clips for season 4 seem underwhelming. Too mainstream, if you will. Whatever, there's so much good options out there now w Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, HBO and reg tv, this won't be missed in my book. Plus, so close to Christmas? Everyone has so much going on rn. What are they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 89December 12, 2018 3:49 AM

Yeah I'm debating really checking in for this season of All Stars. Compare this group of queens against All Stars 2, for instance. Not even close. Imagine if those who had already competed in All Stars 1 were not allowed to be on All Stars 4. It'd be Trinity Taylor and everyone else.

The only real appeal is the possibility of another unexpectedly early elimination for Valentina, and having her insane & messy Latin fans having another high-profile meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 90December 12, 2018 4:11 AM

Off-season drama y'all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 12, 2018 9:32 PM

Can the finale be them having a virginal dance off where they throw The Vixen into an erupting volcano?

by Anonymousreply 92December 12, 2018 10:02 PM

Isn't Naomi Smalls another 6'4" queen? Kim Chi is also 6'4". Depending on the source, Milk is either 6'4" or 6'5".

by Anonymousreply 93December 13, 2018 2:01 AM

Are they running out of queens to fill the shows? Why does RuPaul keep trotting out past winners and multiple-time runnerups and losers? Shangela is deserving of a crown and it bothers me she has to keep shucking and jiving along with with 'lesser' queens. Seems like it diminishes her brand. Has she no pride? Just make her a Legacy Queen, already!

by Anonymousreply 94December 13, 2018 2:16 AM

Actually, I think it is a good cast this year. Jasmine Masters is fucking hysterical. Dush. I love Monique Heart and I am happy to see her get some money and more outfits. Trinity, Valentina all good players.

by Anonymousreply 95December 13, 2018 2:29 AM

Laughing at the troll in this thread! You deserved it! HA!

by Anonymousreply 96December 13, 2018 2:34 AM

Who are the final 3 in AS4?

by Anonymousreply 97December 13, 2018 2:56 AM

r91 I commented on that thread. Upvote me!

by Anonymousreply 98December 13, 2018 3:01 AM

Shangela got hers: she's the best thing about A Star Is Born IV.

by Anonymousreply 99December 13, 2018 3:29 AM

r97 just check reddit- people freak out here if you post spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2018 1:18 AM

Yeah, let's try and keep the running thread spoiler free. We did a good job of that for S10, for the most part. Not so much for All Stars 3 or S9.

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2018 1:27 AM

Yeah. No spoilers, please.

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2018 1:30 AM

Who are the nice queens and who are the nasty queens?

by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2018 7:57 AM

Absurdly nice for a drag queen= Latrice

Bitchy= Everyone else.

There you go r103.

by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2018 10:24 PM

Will there ever again be such an epic lip sync battle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2018 10:52 PM

Is Trixie nice, he seems nice on the Youtube show he does with Katya, Katya also seems nice but fucking nuts!

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2018 10:57 PM

Does mainstream America watch this shit?

by Anonymousreply 107December 14, 2018 11:00 PM

It has gotten pretty damn mainstream r107, it used to be an underground show that only some gays watched back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 108December 14, 2018 11:06 PM

NO one watched tonight?

by Anonymousreply 109December 15, 2018 5:41 AM

I'll be there tommorow r109, had shit to do tonight

by Anonymousreply 110December 15, 2018 6:02 AM

Still love the shit out of Manila Louzan. Want her for the win. Hate hearing about these bitches go on about their "brand", their "youtube presence", their "Instagram followers" and all that happy horseshit. Most of America still don't know who these fuckers are, but everyone can still point out Rupaul.

by Anonymousreply 111December 15, 2018 8:06 AM

And I'm still smarting about Trixie's bullshit win last time.

by Anonymousreply 112December 15, 2018 8:23 AM

Loved Jenifer Lewis as a judge. The talent show was uneven, though—I don't think lip-syncing should have been allowed as a talent.

by Anonymousreply 113December 15, 2018 10:13 PM

R105 this is my favorite from drag race, but i'm a total Davenport stan, her lip syncs outside of drag race are epic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 15, 2018 11:42 PM

Pretty weak season. Too many of these queens get ridiculous lip enhancements (Naomi Smalls) and facial tweaks (Farrah Moan, who looks like The Joker out of drag). Jasmine Masters is old school drag and doesn't think she is a Kardashian. She understands it's just men dressing up and entertaining fans. Monique Heart is trying way too hard to recapture her meme-worthy moments. It all comes across as trying too hard.. Carson Kressley needs to go. Have you noticed that his one trick is to open his mouth in shock whenever a queen does the splits? What, exactly, is so surprising about that? This show was at its best the first six seasons, before it became the "trendy" thing for 15-year old straight girls to watch.

by Anonymousreply 115December 16, 2018 12:19 AM

Gia Gunn needs to be thrown in the garbage. ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 116December 16, 2018 12:29 AM

Gia is a cunt, but so is Manila. I can see those two getting into it.

by Anonymousreply 117December 16, 2018 12:31 AM

Who wins AS4?

by Anonymousreply 118December 16, 2018 12:33 AM

At least Manila has talent to back up her runtiness. What does Gia have?

by Anonymousreply 119December 16, 2018 12:47 AM

It's gonna be Trinity v. Manila. This should be good

by Anonymousreply 120December 16, 2018 1:51 AM

Just finished the episode. Trinity! Wow! A force to be reckoned with.

by Anonymousreply 121December 16, 2018 2:47 AM

Naomi Smalls has chicken legs tho. Why is she making such a big deal about them? And she looks like a teenage boy

by Anonymousreply 122December 16, 2018 3:39 AM

So so episode. Monique was great in her talent show but she lost fair and square the LSFYL and should learn to lose gracefully a little bit. Naomi continues to be given a pass God knows why because she was bottom three. Latrice or Gia should have been top three instead. Pretty bummed Jasmine went home tho she was the worst by far and her elimination was fair. She continues to be completely deluded into what her strenghts and weaknesses are. Farrah I cant stand her whinny attitude.

by Anonymousreply 123December 16, 2018 6:46 AM

The person who writes the recaps on Vulture for this show is fucking exhausting, insight free and dull as death. I think it's a Frau writing under a male pen name. I hope so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 16, 2018 11:23 PM

I love Gia's cuntiness, it makes for great reality TV, if everybody was nice that would be boring. She has this deliciously evil smile after Farrah Moan falls, many actresses playing hollywood bitches couldn't do it as well.

Jennifer Lewis was a lot of fun as a guest judge, the proper way to judge a drag show is just get into it and have fun.

Jasmine being eliminated was the right call, she is never going to fit into the Drag Race format.

by Anonymousreply 125December 16, 2018 11:27 PM

[quote]Too many of these queens get ridiculous lip enhancements

That is always the calling card of All Star seasons, half the queens have gotten lip injections after their original seasons.

Tatianna murdered the talent show so hard in AS2 and no one has been able to match it since. Gia probably should have been top 3, I can't believe Naomi's fucking posing was top 3 (at least I assumed that was her placement)

Hope Monet picks it up, I've seen her live quite a few times and think she is really funny and talented, but that was a rough start.

by Anonymousreply 126December 16, 2018 11:34 PM

Adore Latrice. Some damn good dental work there. Latrice for the win!

by Anonymousreply 127December 16, 2018 11:37 PM

I love Latrice the most.

And Shangela scored despite her Drag Race losses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2018 12:01 AM

Compared to season 3 - this talent show was meh. I mean they all lost their shit over Monique doing the splits. Aja jumped from a box to a death drop and Kennedy did a cartwheel on to a box. I mean....Trinity's lip sync was bad..and it was her own song.

by Anonymousreply 129December 17, 2018 2:17 AM

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Monique was doing half assed, raggedy splits and after 100+ drag queens doing this show, the judges act all floored.

by Anonymousreply 130December 17, 2018 2:21 AM

Trinity sort of sounded like Lady Bunny in that song. The number got old really quickly.

I also would have placed Gia top two. It was a very charming performance. And I was expecting her to bomb, considering her "pride before a fall" edit prior.

Is it just me or was Valentina dancing and general movement nothing to write home about? She could have been any ok 90s/00s pop starlet with that performance.

Latrice did well with the flags but what was that fucking look? Even in her entrance, where I liked the hair, the dress was not it. I suppose her talent outfit at least made an impression.... Previously, I would have said that past a certain weight point, big girls can do fuck all with their bodies in terms of dress. But Eureka showed that I was wrong. Latrice should have been taking notes.

by Anonymousreply 131December 17, 2018 2:30 AM

Monet's falsetto!? Keep that bitch away from my fringe fest bio-musical!

by Anonymousreply 132December 17, 2018 2:32 AM

I've never seen a big queen who was able to be as fashionable as Eureka is r131, Latrice has never been able to bring it in her looks to the same extent. I don't even particularly like Eureka, but I have it give her props for how well she can dress her fat body.

by Anonymousreply 133December 17, 2018 2:41 AM

Michelle looks amazing in the Watcha Packin' video.

by Anonymousreply 134December 17, 2018 5:14 AM

Jasmine was gracious in defeat but then got bitter on the Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 17, 2018 9:04 AM

Havent watched it in years, too shrill, scripted and tacky wacky fucky fuk.

by Anonymousreply 136December 17, 2018 11:30 AM

Naomi Smalls looked like a male teenager in his mother's clothing. Legs for days? Get real. Them toothpicks were not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 137December 17, 2018 11:34 AM

42 minutes of drama. Don't know what it is really. My youtube suggested it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 17, 2018 1:59 PM

Latrice seems nice but I don't understand why her fans love her so much. She looks busted, has nothing to say, and does that obnoxious bray-laugh after every time she says one of her unfunny lines. And she looked ridiculous with those fans. Still, she's nice so maybe that's why people want her to win?

That illiterate tweet from Jasmine. Wow. Jush indeed. Jush Jush Jush and Jush some more.

by Anonymousreply 139December 17, 2018 2:12 PM

We want Shangela.

by Anonymousreply 140December 17, 2018 2:15 PM

Getting a bit lackluster isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 141December 17, 2018 2:18 PM

show has become total shit show.

by Anonymousreply 142December 17, 2018 2:20 PM

Good god, that Vulture article IS exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 143December 17, 2018 2:38 PM

What is so appealing about this show. Men with tucked or mutilated penis and fake breasts. Basically a bunch of trans wearing ridiculous female costumes.

by Anonymousreply 144December 17, 2018 2:40 PM

I reckon they plum run out of fun queens . This year is embarassing

by Anonymousreply 145December 17, 2018 2:58 PM

The show is past its prime, much like RuPaul and her comedy

by Anonymousreply 146December 17, 2018 3:01 PM

R144 you’re describing WWE Wrestling. This thread is about RuPaul’s Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 147December 17, 2018 3:01 PM

That tweet of Jasmine's puts her in the same box as The Vixen: Will cut off her nose to spite her face.

by Anonymousreply 148December 17, 2018 5:23 PM

One more vote for that Vulture recap being execrable. As someone mentioned above it must be a disguised frau who wrote it. It just can't be a gay man who wrote it unless gay culture really has lost everything that made it distinctive. Check this paragraph out: As is custom, RuPaul announces the variety talent show as the first maxi challenge of the season. This one features a patriotic spin in that it involves LGBTQ+ veterans and active service members as the audience, a loving nod to those in our community who put their lives on the line so we can even have a show that births the catchphrase “Miss Vaaaaaaaaannjiiiieeee!” We are forever grateful.

by Anonymousreply 149December 17, 2018 5:27 PM

That Vulture article is a lot. This one is more concise if anyone would care to read it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 17, 2018 5:44 PM

Oh, the Vulture Queen is real. And it's male.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 17, 2018 6:01 PM

Oh gross r151 but thanks. I am stunned to see how many followers that limp dick no talent has.. I'm the culprit who posted here about that that utter shite on Vulture disguised as a recap. One comment, and it was spam pretty much sums it up. Thanks r150 I'll check it out.

by Anonymousreply 152December 17, 2018 7:30 PM

Well he identifies himself as a high functioning basic, so makes sense...

by Anonymousreply 153December 17, 2018 7:56 PM

Eureka is not the only big queen to dress well. Kim Chi has a great fashion sense too.

by Anonymousreply 154December 17, 2018 8:02 PM

R154, lol nice shade.

by Anonymousreply 155December 17, 2018 8:04 PM

Kim Chi is not a big girl in the way that Latrice and Eureka are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 17, 2018 8:06 PM

Kim Chi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 17, 2018 8:10 PM

It's just a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 158December 17, 2018 8:12 PM

Eureka is a body-conscious fashion queen and Kim Chi is a shapeless costume queen—two very different styles

by Anonymousreply 159December 17, 2018 8:27 PM

R157, that’s from years ago. Did you see her on the xmas special? She got fatter since. Give her five years and she’ll be closer to Eurekas size. She just hides her fat better since her costumes are more artsy than sexy fashion.

by Anonymousreply 160December 17, 2018 8:30 PM

For the next season of Drag Race, I would love it if one of the big queens donned a massive fat suit over their regular fat and impersonated Chrissy Metz for Snatch Game. They should have her part of the Snatch Game panel revised with a love seat just for her. In the same vein as how talk shows resize or reinforce the regular seating when real Chrissy is on.

by Anonymousreply 161December 17, 2018 8:33 PM

Kim gave plenty shapely silhouettes. Five years from doesn't apply to RPDR runway being discussed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 17, 2018 8:37 PM

Trinity was robbed by that boring bald guy on her season so I’m hoping that justice is served if/when she wins All Stars

by Anonymousreply 163December 17, 2018 9:07 PM

What is Trinity trying to acheive with that nose of hers? It's the kind of nose that can't be made into a "cute" button.

by Anonymousreply 164December 17, 2018 9:14 PM

I miss the days when the queens weren't afraid to be messy and weren't so aware of their "brand." Ex: Season 2 Untucked where Sonique said Mystique Summers looked like Holiday Heart.

by Anonymousreply 165December 17, 2018 9:33 PM

We just do that shit on social media now, you junkie whore.

by Anonymousreply 166December 17, 2018 9:37 PM

Yeah, the girls need to get down and hate on each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 17, 2018 10:27 PM

Did we watch a different episode? Gia was doing plenty of hatin'.

by Anonymousreply 168December 17, 2018 10:36 PM

Whoever thinks Kim Chi is a "big girl" at the scale of Latrice or Eureka needs his eyes checked. Eureka and Latrice are both really big and tall. You can be overweight but not a "big girl".

by Anonymousreply 169December 17, 2018 10:40 PM

Welcome to Datalounge where anyone without a visible rib cage is considered “obese”

by Anonymousreply 170December 17, 2018 10:43 PM

It makes me happy that Tom and Lorenzo are doing recaps of Drag Race this season, if anybody else is interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 17, 2018 10:46 PM

Gary Clayton's a big gal, right? And that seems to be appreciated here.

by Anonymousreply 172December 17, 2018 10:46 PM

Apart from their praise for Valentina's routine, I agree with T&L.

by Anonymousreply 173December 17, 2018 10:56 PM

T&L have so many ads on their site now, that even with my adblocker on it struggles to load. Good for them for making some coin I guess.

by Anonymousreply 174December 17, 2018 10:59 PM

If it wasn't Valentina I probably would have found it boring r173, but I honestly couldn't help but think "damn she looks stunning".

by Anonymousreply 175December 17, 2018 10:59 PM

Ugh, Valentina. She needs to be turned out to pasture. So fake. It's no surprise she has such a rabid fanbase who think she's a genuine sweetheart.

And I like Trinity but the whole "Tuck" thing is a big turnoff. It's like that one queen who had some corn thing and suddenly she tries to make herself the "Corn" queen.

by Anonymousreply 176December 17, 2018 11:01 PM

[quote]What is Trinity trying to acheive with that nose of hers? It's the kind of nose that can't be made into a "cute" button.

She got most of her plastic surgery before she had drag race money, the work looks cheap because it was cheap.

by Anonymousreply 177December 17, 2018 11:11 PM

Valentina looked very pretty in the face. The body reminded me of Courtney Act's, often serving more boy than not. And the dress was just pretty standard disco inspired.

by Anonymousreply 178December 17, 2018 11:18 PM

[italic]yet another rig[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 179December 17, 2018 11:36 PM

MAN, it is obvious that queens don't age well, especially out of drag, and especially especially when they silcone themselves. Farrah and Trinity and Gia especially. HARSH!

by Anonymousreply 180December 17, 2018 11:41 PM

^also Valentina.

by Anonymousreply 181December 17, 2018 11:41 PM

Tatianna looked well on All Stars 2. Roxxy looked better than on her main season.

by Anonymousreply 182December 17, 2018 11:43 PM

R148, no, that's Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 183December 17, 2018 11:43 PM

Brown nosin' Michelle? Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 184December 17, 2018 11:46 PM

R176 that was Shangela Laquifa Wadley; did she drop the surname?

by Anonymousreply 185December 17, 2018 11:46 PM

Trinity is the only white queen with a possibility of winning so that's probably why she's the fan favourite even though Manila and Latrice are going to be hit competitors.

by Anonymousreply 186December 17, 2018 11:51 PM

R161 brilliant idea

Also, Kim Chi is two egg rolls from Eureka's size

by Anonymousreply 187December 18, 2018 12:21 AM

Have ya'll seen Kim Chi now, she's getting enormous.

by Anonymousreply 188December 18, 2018 12:23 AM

Am I correct in thinking there is no Untucked for this season?

by Anonymousreply 189December 18, 2018 12:26 AM

And Eureka is as close a big girl will ever get to winning. She had everything, fashion, comedy, acting chops, etc. but because she was hated by The Vixen and her stans, she was robbed of her win.

by Anonymousreply 190December 18, 2018 12:26 AM

^ Truth

by Anonymousreply 191December 18, 2018 12:29 AM

R189 I've been looking but not finding, so I guess no. Either that or they buried it so deep it may as well not exist. Not feeling the excitement for the show much this year from people, myself included. I think there is drag fatigue.

by Anonymousreply 192December 18, 2018 12:30 AM

What I think is the problem is that having an All Stars Season just a year after the last one is TOO SOON. There should be at last 2 years minimun, ideally 3 years between All Stars. Or are we left with completely bottom of the barrel queens like Jasmine, that Christina Aguilera wannabe, Gia (tho her cuntiness is appreciated), Monet, Naomi (I still don't see what the judges see in her). Besides Monique, Trinity, Latrice and Manila, other queens who should have been in this season are Mariah, Kim Chi, Darienne, Courtney... you know real talents.

by Anonymousreply 193December 18, 2018 12:35 AM

Definitely experiencing Drag Race fatigue. There shouldn't be an All Stars every year. Season 10 didn't help since every online discussion about the show, even on here, just had to center around the queen who was "just here to FIGHT", even after she was eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 194December 18, 2018 12:36 AM

Of course there should be more time between seasons r193, they are churning out All Star seasons way too fast. But that's not how business works unfortunately, if something is a profitable enterprise they are going to run it into the ground.

by Anonymousreply 195December 18, 2018 12:41 AM

r194 it was because her stans were RIDICULOUS. You couldn't get them to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 196December 18, 2018 12:50 AM

They should make a Real World type show but with Drag Queens.

by Anonymousreply 197December 18, 2018 12:52 AM

Eureka is good at style and dressing herself because she makes her own costumes. I think Latrice has stuff made for her.

by Anonymousreply 198December 18, 2018 2:30 AM

R197 I love that idea. I would watch the hell out of that.

by Anonymousreply 199December 18, 2018 2:47 AM

On a a purely entertainment level, Gia is giving it to me with her cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 200December 19, 2018 9:57 PM

Trinity just said on IG Live that Gia made it clear that she’s trying to maximize airtime by being cunty. Trinity said that Gia told the girls this off camera.

If she’s not careful, producers could use her cuntiness to kill her career. Right, Jaremi?

by Anonymousreply 201December 19, 2018 10:35 PM

Gia being trans will be her "get out of jail free" card.

by Anonymousreply 202December 19, 2018 10:41 PM

Gia is fun, camp cunty though. Phi Phi was just plain hateful bitch, with no personality to boot.

by Anonymousreply 203December 19, 2018 11:06 PM

Gia was the MVP of the first episode, she carried that thing.

by Anonymousreply 204December 19, 2018 11:12 PM

Getting her junk cut off doesn't make Gia remotely fun, campy, or interesting. She's just a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 205December 19, 2018 11:39 PM

Gia also deserved to be top 2, her kabuki was compelling and well done. I mean her cuntiness has a campy quality, like Alyssa and Coco. I can't say I fully believe any of it, but it is entertaining and fun.

Phiphi was bitter and nasty, and off putting. She also played it up in season 4 for air time, but it was missing the fun, campy quality needed. Gia, Manilla and Latrice have made this better than I was expecting. Without them it would be dire. An overabundance of brown cows and sponges.

by Anonymousreply 206December 20, 2018 12:39 AM

Alyssa and Coco are dumb so their cuntuness comes across as childish and naive. But Gia and PhiPhi are smart so their cuntiness comes across as insecure ugliness. The former is cute and funny but the latter makes you want to take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 207December 20, 2018 12:47 AM

I liked the over the top cuntiness of season 3, also like it with Gia here.

by Anonymousreply 208December 20, 2018 12:53 AM

I really wish Ru would have on The Prancing Elites cheer leading squad from a few years back who had the nerve to show up in all their fierce professionalism. Hired by accident these queens gave their all in an Alabama Christmas Parade and had a little controversy as you can imagine. Seems like these gals are still working, but they need more national exposure. Yes, I know they had their own show, but Ru should give a shout out. I love their enthusiasm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 20, 2018 1:04 AM

That's too much fun for Ru R209 He doesn't "do" fun anymore. He gets off on pandering now.

by Anonymousreply 210December 20, 2018 1:51 AM

R209 R210 They are not drag

by Anonymousreply 211December 20, 2018 2:47 AM

So? Neither is the Pit Crew. Seriously, they need to do something a bit different with this show. It's so pat now.

by Anonymousreply 212December 20, 2018 3:13 AM

YUM-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

by Anonymousreply 213December 20, 2018 3:39 AM

just got through the first episode.

Farrah Moan is 25 years old!?! That whine crying is insufferable, was he like that on his season? I think i might tap out on this iteration of all stars, the talent pool has run dry if that tucking song was the best talent of the group

by Anonymousreply 214December 20, 2018 3:42 AM

You won’t tap out on this iteration of all stars. You’ll watch every episode and bitch about each one on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 215December 20, 2018 1:55 PM

Gia is revolting. Ugly, nasty, bitter and nauseating to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 216December 20, 2018 2:08 PM

It is a pretty good first episode. Latrice is annoying with that nervous howl/ laugh she does. So over that ex-con.

by Anonymousreply 217December 20, 2018 3:54 PM

Bitch, I will SIT on you! Sit on you... to DEATH!

by Anonymousreply 218December 20, 2018 3:56 PM

Gia is disturbing to look at and her personality in no way helps to make her less repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 219December 20, 2018 3:57 PM

Gia is a good example of a trans who sounds nothing like a woman.

by Anonymousreply 220December 20, 2018 6:25 PM

So it takes Gia how long to try and "fix" that weird droopy eye? It seemed like every shot in the makeup scenes of her, she was working on it, but never gets too far. Distracting as hell. I did like the kabuki though.

by Anonymousreply 221December 20, 2018 6:27 PM

Loved Gia! Alyssa was just as calculated with her so-called feud with Phi Phi on All Stars 2, and got away with it. I think Gia is too.

by Anonymousreply 222December 20, 2018 8:37 PM

The only acceptable winner to me is Manilla. No-one else is at her level.

by Anonymousreply 223December 20, 2018 8:38 PM

R223 Agreed, and she helped end Vixen so love her forever

by Anonymousreply 224December 20, 2018 10:06 PM

Did she? Details please.

by Anonymousreply 225December 20, 2018 10:09 PM

R225 It was posted up thread but tl:dr......

Manila called Vixen out for supporting Kevin hart and his kill his gay child joke. Vixen fired back the usual total support for another black man, and then stated Manila was being shady as she was jealous that Vixen reminded Manila of her ex Sahara. And everyone lost their shit at the foul, nasty nature of the comment.

by Anonymousreply 226December 20, 2018 10:15 PM

Thank you. What an idiot, Vixen is nothing like Sahara.

The Kevin Hart situation really has been a litmus test on where the priorities lay with some gays versus other gays.

by Anonymousreply 227December 20, 2018 10:24 PM

I love how Manila makes it all look so fun and easy. She’s great, it sucks that there are stories that she’s a jerk. Fantastic drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 228December 20, 2018 11:06 PM

Manila is like Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to fans and social media—fun and friendly one day and viciously cunty the next. Agree that she's a great entertainer.

by Anonymousreply 229December 20, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]I've never seen a big queen who was able to be as fashionable as Eureka is [R131], Latrice has never been able to bring it in her looks to the same extent. I don't even particularly like Eureka, but I have it give her props for how well she can dress her fat body.

r133, totally agree, I have never seen a big girl dress to her body shape the way Eureka does. Someone upthread mentioned that she makes all of her own stuff. If that's true then she is incredibly talented. She is the queen of proportionizing.

by Anonymousreply 230December 21, 2018 12:53 AM

The Vixen said Manilla is obsessed because she reminds her of her ex and Manillan responsed "Sahara was never my ex, till death do us part" and cancelled the Vixen. I thought Gia's act was pretty lame actually. For doing Geisha for 15 years she should have been a little more showy.

by Anonymousreply 231December 21, 2018 2:20 AM

what is kim chi's bmi?

by Anonymousreply 232December 21, 2018 3:55 AM

I loved it. Jasmine disappointed the hell out of me tho

by Anonymousreply 233December 21, 2018 8:56 AM

Here today, Gunn tomorrow.

I didn't think anyone was dumber than Gia. And then Naomi Smalls does a whole number about fashion poses, in which she doesn't pose.

by Anonymousreply 234December 21, 2018 12:01 PM

R209: The Prancing Elites were featured on Tosh.0 2 or 3 years ago.

If you know anything about Daniel Tosh, you know that he would love flaming gay men.

by Anonymousreply 235December 21, 2018 1:10 PM

They should bring season 2 queens Mystic and Jessica Wild, and from whatever season, Mariah. Whatever they were, they made for good television.

by Anonymousreply 236December 21, 2018 1:34 PM

Will Valentina win it all? Over at Entertainment Weekly, she is on top of their power ranking list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 21, 2018 5:27 PM

I'm so sick of RuPaul's big teeth smile. WE GET IT, you have teeth, Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 238December 21, 2018 5:39 PM

They don't make 'em like they use to. This bitch loves her craft!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 21, 2018 7:36 PM

I don’t understand Monique’s white pancake makeup. It looks awful. And her wigs and costumes look cheap. But she seems like a good person.

by Anonymousreply 240December 22, 2018 1:14 AM

r240 STUNNING

by Anonymousreply 241December 22, 2018 3:15 AM

My god, am i the only one who finds nothing interesting interesting about Valentina? Yes, she is very pretty, but what else?

by Anonymousreply 242December 22, 2018 3:20 AM

r242 I don't get it either. He is every arty fucking douche I went to school with.

by Anonymousreply 243December 22, 2018 4:40 AM

That's the late Tandi Iman Dupree, R239. She supposedly broke her foot doing that stunt but powered on through the number.

by Anonymousreply 244December 22, 2018 4:43 AM

Really great performance R239, thanks for posting. Can't believe she powered on with a broken foot!

by Anonymousreply 245December 22, 2018 5:28 AM

Oh come on r242, Valentina was pretty damn captivating this episode. She does have a certain x-factor to her that you just can't teach.

by Anonymousreply 246December 22, 2018 5:35 AM

Valentina has undeniable star quality. Couldn't take my eyes off her in that group number.

by Anonymousreply 247December 22, 2018 6:08 AM

Pretty only goes so far. I will always root for a talented drag queen. I want a man in a dress who is funny and can entertain me. Rooting for Latrice and Monet.

by Anonymousreply 248December 22, 2018 6:44 AM

I'm almost glad that Farrah was tossed so maybe Gia will shut her poisonous trap now. If she thinks she's being a compelling character, she's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 249December 22, 2018 1:43 PM

Monet's problem is no matter what she does - she always looks like a dude in a dress. Monique was messy. She got a little bit of praise and it went right to her head. Honestly, Farrah was not the worst by a long shot. From a group perspective - Farrah's team did so much better in showcasing Stacey. They should have had a team win with Money and Naomi and made Gia and Manilla the bottom two.

by Anonymousreply 250December 22, 2018 1:45 PM

I know that I should hate her because she’s a brat but I really like Farrah.

by Anonymousreply 251December 22, 2018 3:10 PM

But what about MEEEEE?!! ARENT I pretty?!!! *flutters eyelashes*

by Anonymousreply 252December 22, 2018 3:19 PM

Monet was spot on when she said that Monique has GRAND ideas but the execution often misses the mark. Who is Gia going to pick fights with now that Farrah is gone?

by Anonymousreply 253December 22, 2018 5:03 PM

Somebody from World of Wonder accidentally posted the entire next episode to WOW Presents. It's been pulled, but toothpaste, tube, etc.

by Anonymousreply 254December 22, 2018 5:15 PM

World of Wonder must be run by the dumbest queens ever.

by Anonymousreply 255December 22, 2018 5:20 PM

LR or TTT for the WIN !!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 256December 22, 2018 5:43 PM

I know Latrice is black, but she seems to have gotten blacker.

by Anonymousreply 257December 23, 2018 3:12 AM

Naomi Smalls is soooo underwhelming

by Anonymousreply 258December 23, 2018 3:17 AM

You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 23, 2018 6:02 AM

Blocked in the US, R259

by Anonymousreply 260December 23, 2018 6:06 AM

This too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261December 23, 2018 6:14 AM

Ugh that still image of r259. Those lips! That gloss! Gross!

by Anonymousreply 262December 23, 2018 6:16 AM

Yes-R261-blocked.

by Anonymousreply 263December 23, 2018 6:17 AM

I'm still sometimes able to download a YT video I can't watch at the URL. Perhaps that will work.

by Anonymousreply 264December 23, 2018 6:22 AM

Anyway, what is the point you were trying to make with the video?

by Anonymousreply 265December 23, 2018 6:31 AM

The point? That interns work to the standard for which you pay them...

by Anonymousreply 266December 23, 2018 6:34 AM

... and what is that in relation to, r266? A specific post? There doesn't seem to be any context around whatever you are trying to say, so you'll have to spell it out for us if you want to be understood.

by Anonymousreply 267December 23, 2018 6:38 AM

The leak, qwain.

by Anonymousreply 268December 23, 2018 6:39 AM

So you're saying interns should be paid, otherwise they shouldn't be expected to work properly? That's the kind of me first selfish attitude I have grown to loathe from RuPaul and the two generations of gaylings she's damaged with her pop psychology Oprah-esque babble.

by Anonymousreply 269December 23, 2018 6:45 AM

"You get what you pay for" is a controversial comment now?

by Anonymousreply 270December 23, 2018 6:58 AM

Most of the me first gaylings aren't really here for Ru, so you're off base with that one.

by Anonymousreply 271December 23, 2018 7:01 AM

r265, the point being the the leaking of episode 3 All-Stars 4 was probably due to incompetence, most likely an intern. All I know is, heads are gonna roll. But I doubt it was was in intern who posted the wrong episode.

by Anonymousreply 272December 23, 2018 7:08 AM

Here's a snippet that got posted to the SpoiledDragRace subreddit. WARNING: CRINGE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 23, 2018 7:23 AM

Holy shit. Will someone PLEASE punch Gia right in the face? PLEASE. Who the fuck is she even supposed to be? I s that someone anyone even knows about?

by Anonymousreply 274December 23, 2018 1:20 PM

She is a former Drag queen who transitioned and should not be on the show. Drag is gender illusion. A woman who dresses flamboyantly is just a woman who dresses flamboyantly. If she was doing Drag it would be a drag king. That is not being transphobic, it is just being honest and logical. By definition Drag is one gender, dressing to appear as the other gender.

by Anonymousreply 275December 23, 2018 1:26 PM

You're right, R275. I think they would call Gia a Faux Queen.

by Anonymousreply 276December 23, 2018 1:45 PM

Everyone fears the Trans Mafia now!

by Anonymousreply 277December 23, 2018 3:25 PM

What a Lip Synch for Your Legacy! Didn't think Valentina had it in her... It seemed Monet X Change was gonna win the thing, but her anxiety is getting the best of her... Naomi and Latrice are coasting.

by Anonymousreply 278December 23, 2018 5:26 PM

Here's the torrent to the leaked Snatch Game episode.

You're Welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279December 24, 2018 3:16 AM

Oh, please! R279...the Snatch game episode is on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 24, 2018 8:17 PM

It's blocked R280

by Anonymousreply 281December 24, 2018 8:32 PM

I can see the YouTube video R280 posted, by using the VPN that comes with my Opera browser. I'm in the US, so I set the location to "Europe" and it plays just fine. Give that a go r281

by Anonymousreply 282December 24, 2018 8:39 PM

Maybe not after all, I went back to watch the whole thing and the user account was deleted. Someone got busted.

by Anonymousreply 283December 24, 2018 8:44 PM

I live in Spain and I had no problem finding the episode or playing it. I’m actually watching it again as we speak. It’s a really good episode!

by Anonymousreply 284December 24, 2018 8:46 PM

So who got eliminated in the accidentally-uploaded episode (not that it's viewable anymore)?

by Anonymousreply 285December 24, 2018 9:42 PM

No spoilers, please guys

by Anonymousreply 286December 24, 2018 9:43 PM

It was probably RuPaul who uploaded the wrong file. She is very elderly, you know.

by Anonymousreply 287December 24, 2018 10:00 PM

Was it Valentina? That's be hilarious. I hope she gets set up by Ru to be embarrassed like she was with the veil thing.

by Anonymousreply 288December 24, 2018 10:06 PM

Next week is snath game and potentially a weak episode with this cast. Gia and Monique went home on snatch game in their seasons. Naomi was in the bottom two and the others were middling to weak. Only Monet, playing Maya Angelou, did well. Manilla, Monet and Trinity are the obvious frontrunners, to me. Monet should have an edge since she understands how to succeed, but if Trinity and Manilla have learned to pick more well-rounded characters, they could give her some competition.

by Anonymousreply 289December 24, 2018 10:09 PM

Worst snatch game EVER

by Anonymousreply 290December 24, 2018 10:10 PM

Has anyone made a drinking game for how often Trinity talks about her Tuck?

by Anonymousreply 291December 24, 2018 10:12 PM

R290...actually, it was a mash up of the dating game with snatch characters.

by Anonymousreply 292December 24, 2018 10:49 PM

So Gia is now a woman (Or as near to one that she will get) Why the fuck is she on this show? A show about drag queens?? A show about MEN dressing up and exaggerating womens' features and personalities??

She's a horrid, shit-stirring cunt.

I'm all about Valentina winning. She's marvelous ! Although I do really like Manila.

Farrah has completely fucked up his face! What the fuck did he do? Trinitys nose is horrid as well.

by Anonymousreply 293December 25, 2018 2:05 AM

Gia is no longer qualified to be a drag queen. I can see this leading to an outbreak of terrible, rainbow haired, queer (but really just straight female) "drag queens".

by Anonymousreply 294December 25, 2018 2:19 AM

Wait, is Gia trans? I hadn't heard. Except for the part where it's shoehorned in every time her name is mentioned on the show. Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 295December 25, 2018 3:01 AM

Gia is poisonous. And Valentina annoyed the shit out of me.

by Anonymousreply 296December 25, 2018 11:27 PM

I don't buy the argument that transitioning should make someone ineligible to compete. Trinity and Detox, for instance, have had more enancements than some trans. Blair has an easier time creating the illusion than, say, Nicole Paige Brooks. It's never been a level playing field.

by Anonymousreply 297December 25, 2018 11:57 PM

*enhancements

by Anonymousreply 298December 26, 2018 12:03 AM

Gia is far too ugly in and out of drag to pull off that toxic of a personality.

by Anonymousreply 299December 26, 2018 4:02 AM

r297 you missed the point. If you are a woman, you are doing drag king, if you are a man you are doing drag queen. Being trans has nothing to do with Drag. A trans woman is a woman, identifies as a woman. Let me put it to you like this. Suppose you have a trans man, who transitioned from woman to man. He works out, takes roids and gets Bodybuilder big. Would it be fair for him to compete in Ms. Olympia or Mr. Olympia? He should compete against other men because that is how he identifies. Saying Trinity and Detox have had more plastic surgery is a moot point. They can have all the surgery they want but they identify as male. There is a difference between modifying your appearance to be more successful at your chosen profession (gender illusionist) and actually being the gender you are paid to imitate. I mean if drag is just anyone of any sex in big wigs and a shit ton of make-up then my mom is a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 300December 26, 2018 5:22 PM

Gia is a untalented nasty bastard. And a man. In everyway. But mostly, just really really totally fucking untalented

by Anonymousreply 301December 26, 2018 6:00 PM

She should've gone with her original plan. I bet Valentina sends her home for even suggesting she be sent home. Valentina is the the true shade queen.

by Anonymousreply 302December 29, 2018 2:40 AM

Manila's lip-sync was amazing. She actually connected with the meaning of the song and delivered a charming performance that was authentic to the era it was from. It was a breath of fresh air compared to the usual death-drops and gymnastics we usually see. I like when the queens connect with the emotion of the song and not just show-off.

by Anonymousreply 303December 29, 2018 2:58 AM

omg I miss Whitney

by Anonymousreply 304December 29, 2018 3:03 AM

r300, can you please explain what it means to 'identify' as a woman? Could you do that without using any gender stereotypes please? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 305December 29, 2018 3:45 AM

Thank goodness that wretched queen is gone. She didn’t belong there to begin with.

Valentina needs to seriously up her game, although her Eartha was great.

by Anonymousreply 306December 29, 2018 5:34 AM

R305 I'm not r300 but most trans are all about enforcing gender stereotypes because they want to be recognized as the gender they identify with. The ones that aren't, are usually the Jacob Tobia types who wear women's lipstick and clothing and have visible facial hair / otherwise are very obviously men in women's clothing. They're what used to be called transvestites, although in Tobia's case I think he's doing it more for the attention-seeking thrill of it.

So I can see r300's argument that if you are a trans woman, which means you were born a man but now want to be seen as a woman and modify your body to achieve that goal, it is no longer "drag" for you to dress up as a drag queen. In fact it defies the new identity you are claiming as a woman, because by dressing up in female drag costume you're representing that you are actually a man underneath it all. It's called having ones's cake and trying to eat it, too.

by Anonymousreply 307December 29, 2018 6:04 AM

Gia reeked her first season and she continues that trend.

by Anonymousreply 308December 29, 2018 6:10 AM

Trinity Taylor may win this. Oh, I'm not coming her the tuck because it's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 309December 29, 2018 6:13 AM

Go Manila! I hope she takes it.

by Anonymousreply 310December 29, 2018 6:53 AM

Yeah it's clearly going to be either Manila or Trinity, and I agree with R309 that I'm not feeling Trinity's "new" drag name.

On that subject, it was hilarious that Gia told Trinity back in episode one that it didn't take any talent to tuck - I could say a few very mean hypotheses as to why Gia would think that, but.... I won't.

by Anonymousreply 311December 29, 2018 7:18 AM

Praise Jesus!! The bitch is gone. Loved when Manila told her to shut up on the Snatch Game. I'm also with the posters thinking that Trinity's new name is just stupid as shit.

by Anonymousreply 312December 29, 2018 9:11 AM

"I'm also with the posters thinking that Trinity's new name is just stupid as shit."

We'd much prefer 'Trinity d'Duct.'

by Anonymousreply 313December 29, 2018 9:29 AM

A lot of transwomen get started in drag. It is a way to make their outside match how they feel on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 314December 29, 2018 2:14 PM

Trinity is on next week's episode of Botched.. Thursday night.

by Anonymousreply 315December 29, 2018 2:45 PM

Ain't no way Lattice will win. Trinity or Valentia FTW!!!

by Anonymousreply 316December 29, 2018 3:00 PM

Manila's Barbara Streisand wasn't funny, no one in that second group was.

The only two who were funny were Trinity and Naomi.

Gus and Keiynan were both good guest judges, you could tell they really wanted to be here and were big fans. Gus always surprises me that he is pretty witty, seems like he would be fun to have drinks with.

by Anonymousreply 317December 29, 2018 3:49 PM

How was Monet rated above Valentina? His Whitney was a mess and his runway look was cheap has hell and definitely not flattering. Feels like producer manipulation because I definitely placed him in the bottom two.

by Anonymousreply 318December 29, 2018 3:56 PM

Monet had one of the best runways r318 , which is the first time in her run on the show I would ever say that. I even thought her look that got praised last week was pretty basic.

by Anonymousreply 319December 29, 2018 4:07 PM

Keiynan - what the fuck was he wearing? He looked like a tour guide at neverland ranch.

by Anonymousreply 320December 29, 2018 4:10 PM

I would have put Latrice in the bottom along with Gia. Della Reese? WTF? And she only managed to stay in character for about 5 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 321December 29, 2018 4:10 PM

This was Latrice's third snatch game, she has never been good at it. Yes Gia was annoying as fuck, but putting trying to put all the blame on her shoulders is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 322December 29, 2018 4:15 PM

Third? did they do Snatch Game on AS1?

by Anonymousreply 323December 29, 2018 4:18 PM

They did their celebrity impressions for the "gaff in" challenge, snatch game by another name.

by Anonymousreply 324December 29, 2018 4:20 PM

It's Trinity's crown to lose. Latrice may not make it, sadly. I'm not sure if Ru will give it to someone as old as Manila { drag queen years, that it. } She's not popular or even known by the main demographic of the show. It's like giving it to Chad { who I love } again. It will do nothing to keep the brand moving up. Drag has moved on to much younger queens. We will see.

by Anonymousreply 325December 29, 2018 4:25 PM

They won't give it to Trinity. A queen of color will win. Ru has taken too much heat for putting in white queens into all stars. Let's be honest Trixie should never have won.

by Anonymousreply 326December 29, 2018 4:34 PM

Well this cast only had 2 white queens, they tried, but I still think Trinity might end up winning anyway.

by Anonymousreply 327December 29, 2018 4:41 PM

Valentina nailed Eartha's look and mannerisms, but to win Snatch Game it's not enough to sit around and mouth out-of-context catchphrases. Trinity's Caitlyn worked because she interacted with the others in character.

by Anonymousreply 328December 29, 2018 4:43 PM

Exactly r328. That is why snatch game so tough, it really tests your wit and improv comedy. How can you react to what is going on around you while staying in character?

No matter how much you prepare, some people are quick enough to do that, and some aren't.

by Anonymousreply 329December 29, 2018 4:46 PM

[Quote] Let's be honest Trixie should never have won.

Trixie is a drag superstar. FACT. You might not like it but she is. She keeps the brand aka $ moving forward. $ is the name of the game.

by Anonymousreply 330December 29, 2018 5:18 PM

There are many drag superstars who never won r330. Alyssa Edwards has her own netflix show.

Before the Sasha and then Trixie, the show had been good about crowning whoever performed the best in the season.

by Anonymousreply 331December 29, 2018 5:20 PM

Is Trinity getting shit from the trannys, cause that takedown of Bruce was brutal, real and true of all the trannys, have they realized this?

by Anonymousreply 332December 29, 2018 5:23 PM

I hope Debra Wilson wasn't watching that attempt at a Whitney impersonation. The timing and comebacks were really off.

Latrice just doesn't have that focus which is absolutely necessary to win. To use another sista as an example, Bob had that, and didn't give a flying fig if the others couldn't keep up and complained about it, like Thorgy or Derrick.

by Anonymousreply 333December 29, 2018 5:24 PM

Trixie is a drag superstar who has elevated the Drag Race brand ... but she's not good at Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 334December 29, 2018 5:25 PM

[Quote] There are many drag superstars who never won

One doesn't = many

I wouldn't put AE in the same league as Trixie. T is making far more cash. Oh and I LOVE AE. Apple to oranges.

by Anonymousreply 335December 29, 2018 5:25 PM

I like Naomi a lot but her Wendy Williams was terrible. What was with that weird Lawn Guyland voice? But she was far from the worst.

Latrice seems nice but it’s time to put her out of her and our miseries. Her personality on the show is “old and grumpy” and she never looks polished.

by Anonymousreply 336December 29, 2018 5:27 PM

[Quote] but she's not good at Drag Race.

That is the point. She carries the torch for the brand outside of the tv show. That's what Ru needs. $$$$!

by Anonymousreply 337December 29, 2018 5:33 PM

[quote]Valentina nailed Eartha's look and mannerisms, but to win Snatch Game it's not enough to sit around and mouth out-of-context catchphrases.

Not to mention Valentina went with very specific references from Eartha's voiceover work on [italic]The Emperor's New Groove.[/italic] You'd have to have seen the movie to get them. She missed a great opportunity with the Dating Game format and those hot boys to riff on [italic]Boomerang.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 338December 29, 2018 5:39 PM

There are many r335. Trixie's UHhhh cast mate Katya never won either.

You argument that Trixie should win just because she is popular is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 339December 29, 2018 8:22 PM

[Quote] You argument that Trixie should win just because she is popular is idiotic.

Clearly you lack any comprehension skills.

by Anonymousreply 340December 29, 2018 8:33 PM

You make it sound like that's all Valentina referenced. Don't forget her brilliant nod to New Faces of 1952, which everyone can relate to!

Actually though, I think Valentina and Manila are giving Trinity a real run for the money. Valentina pops and is the fishiest. Manila is inconsistent but at her best she easily outshines Trinity IMHO. They're trying to create the idea that Trinity is a budding comedy queen, but part of the joke is how she's a little stiff. Manila has an ease and is naturally funny (though her sense of humor is sometimes way too broad.) Manila can also serve great looks on the runway, and when she looks tacky I know it's on purpose.

Gotta give Trinity her due though, she showed very good timing in that dating game thing. She knows to keep the ball moving.

by Anonymousreply 341December 29, 2018 8:39 PM

Trinity, a Pageant Queen, has said many times that she never considered herself funny and that the first time that she ever did comedy was when she was required to do it for a challenge on Drag Race. She is still bewildered by the huge response and is still surprised that people think that she’s good at comedy.

Since the audience likes her comedy, she’s trying to give it to them but still finds it challenging since she thinks that it’s so unnatural for her. So there’s a reason why she may be stiff and awkward when doing comedy.

by Anonymousreply 342December 29, 2018 10:04 PM

Alyssa Edwards, another pageant queen, also had no idea how funny she was until after S5, even stating during filming that America's Next Drag Superstar shouldn't "just be a comedian". This is a big reason why her personality and quirks caught on with the viewing audience and made them laugh - she wasn't playing for the cameras, that was exactly who she was. Unlike her drag daughter Laganja one year later, who tried way too hard to talk in catchphrases and cliches for camera time, much to everyone's annoyance.

by Anonymousreply 343December 29, 2018 10:11 PM

[quote]surprised that people think that she’s good at comedy

That certainly is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 344December 29, 2018 10:31 PM

Naomi Sucks!!! It's so stupid. She's coasting.

by Anonymousreply 345December 30, 2018 2:55 AM

I’m not buying Trinity as a comedy queen at all. Her drag is stale!

Manila and Valentina are the All Stars in my view but the top three are rumored to be Trinity, Monet, and Monique.

by Anonymousreply 346December 30, 2018 3:01 AM

[Quote] the top three are rumored to be Trinity, Monet, and Monique

I read that too.

by Anonymousreply 347December 30, 2018 3:03 AM

Monique has some great one-liners but her lewks are truly awful.

by Anonymousreply 348December 30, 2018 3:25 AM

I like both Monique and Monet but I get them mixed up. Similar sounding names don't help.

Jasmine Masters I would do in a minute out of drag but only if she bottoms. She's cute, ditzy and sexy af.

Latrice has done time and put it past her; that's a plus in my book.

Manila can look absolutely stunning at times, but is probably more of a Madonna than a Cher in terms of her personality. And FINALLY with AF4 when the library was open, one of the queens turned "Luzon" into "Losing on (AS4)." It was there all along; not sure why it took so long.

by Anonymousreply 349December 30, 2018 4:15 AM

They have Monet X Change in 60% of the televised responses (and commentary) to whatever is happening. So, she's a shooin to the finale. The other is Trinity. If only cuz of her fierceness. The third contestant is probably

by Anonymousreply 350December 30, 2018 4:22 AM

Monique is dreadful and her make up always looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 351December 30, 2018 6:18 AM

[quote]Alyssa Edwards, another pageant queen, also had no idea how funny she was until after S5, even stating during filming that America's Next Drag Superstar shouldn't "just be a comedian". This is a big reason why her personality and quirks caught on with the viewing audience and made them laugh - she wasn't playing for the cameras, that was exactly who she was.

I fucking love Alyssa. Her Joan Crawford for Snatch Game AS2 was so terrible it was brilliant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 30, 2018 2:52 PM

Did Ru fuck LL Cool J? That was a fucking moment. I like Naomi Smalls and her crazy supportive Christian mother.

by Anonymousreply 353December 30, 2018 4:05 PM

So sorry Trixie stans upthread, but you all know the only reason Trixie won was the fact that Bendela dropped out. Almost the entire season was spent on how much Trixie sucked, but all of a sudden she was the belle of the ball. It was the most obvious manipulation of the outcome ever on this show-and that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 354December 30, 2018 4:05 PM

R354 - wait till you see the manipulations that put TRINITY, MONET, and MONIQUE as the top three All Stars over Manila, Latrice, Valentina, and Naomi!

by Anonymousreply 355December 30, 2018 4:25 PM

Charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent?

by Anonymousreply 356December 30, 2018 4:26 PM

I know she isn't on the show but is Mimi Imfirst really as much of a nightmare as everyone says?

by Anonymousreply 357December 30, 2018 4:29 PM

I'm a Trixie stan, but damn she does suck at actually playing the game.

by Anonymousreply 358December 30, 2018 5:13 PM

Many years ago, LL Cool J was a monster to RuPaul when she was a guest star on the TV show “In the House.” Ru has referred to his terrible behavior a few times as an example of the shitty treatment she’s received in Hollywood over the years, but as far I know, she hasn’t gone into detail about what he actually said, did, etc.

So, no, Ru did not fuck LL Cool J.

by Anonymousreply 359December 30, 2018 5:22 PM

This is a setup to give the crown to undeserving Valentina. She is the most vapid, fake nothing to have ever been created. She should be studied, not crowned. I only hope she makes a stupid lazy mistake like she did last time so that she can be denied yet again.

by Anonymousreply 360December 30, 2018 5:26 PM

r360, your tone seems very pointed.

by Anonymousreply 361December 30, 2018 7:33 PM

R359 - RuPaul discussing LL Cool J on Wendy WIlliams. Starts around 4:30 at this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 30, 2018 8:48 PM

I was watching a youtube reaction video, it was Tatiana and Farah Moan being interviewed in a bar by a host (also in drag, but don't know who he was). The part in the episode where Manilla talks about having sex with his girlfriends played so the topic of 'gold star gay' came up. Both the host and Farah Moan indicate they are down for having sex with women, and both said they enjoy eating pussy. Tatiana said he has no real interest in women but does enjoy making out with them.

by Anonymousreply 363December 30, 2018 9:15 PM

Monet and Monique are interchangeable. Their looks are not that well put together. They seem on the lower end of the budget as far as outfits go.

I like the one with the glasses the best, Monet? Her.

If it has to be an African American queen i would prefer Latrice. I love her.

Naomi does nothing for me either. She’s relying on her looks and legs, for whatever reasons, but there really isn’t anything there in terms of talent or looks. I don’t even remember her from her original season, whenever that was.

by Anonymousreply 364December 30, 2018 10:17 PM

Monet and Monique were interchangeable in Season 10 too, so it beggars belief why they both would be cast for the same season of All-Stars.

by Anonymousreply 365December 30, 2018 11:41 PM

A tiny bit of photoshop makes this moment so much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 31, 2018 12:17 AM

r361 nothing escapes you!

by Anonymousreply 367December 31, 2018 12:22 AM

The snatch game of love was a good idea but most of the queens let us down.

Valentina sounded just like Kitt, but looked like Shirley Bassey. And her references weren't funny, and she must be too young to know her Catwoman and "I'm not wearing any panties" references which would have made Eartha funny.

Monet X Change's Whitney was awful as was Heart's Haddish. Loved Latrice's outfit, but her Della got sidelined by the malicious toxin known as Gunn.

That fact that mediocre turns as Jenner and Streisand gave Trinity and Manilla the win is all you need to know about this train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 368December 31, 2018 12:30 AM

Valentina was terrible. Not funny and if you didn't tell me it was Eartha Kitt I would have never guessed. Trinity was killing it, Naomi only won them over when she fainted in the Statue of Liberty headband. The rest - were terrible. Manilla, it was like a sketch from SNL that got cut in dress. Gia was terrible. Her logic of doing Caitlyn was ridiculous, "I'm trans, she's trans"

by Anonymousreply 369December 31, 2018 12:30 AM

how is this piece of shit still on?

is like a collection of the most obnoxious dumb fugs on earth

even scripted its zzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 370December 31, 2018 12:50 AM

I love Ross - but calling Trinity's Jenner impersonation his fave Snatch Game performances ever made me wanna puke.

Sharon Needles owns Caitlyn - watch clips on youtube. It's hysterical.

' Step by step, day by day, telling my story, it's my journey - hashtag girls like uuuusss.'

by Anonymousreply 371December 31, 2018 12:54 AM

On Instagram, Trinity thanked Sharon for helping her with the Caitlyn impersonation

by Anonymousreply 372December 31, 2018 1:21 AM

Sharon never did Caitlyn on the snatch game - so if Ross said it was his favorite performance ON THE SNATCH GAME...then cut him some slack.

by Anonymousreply 373December 31, 2018 2:27 AM

Sharon Needles as Caitlyn from 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 31, 2018 3:42 AM

Hate Valentina all you want, that lip sync was stunning. She won it on the strenght of her dancing without any backflip, split or death drop.

by Anonymousreply 375December 31, 2018 7:40 AM

R373 I realize Sharon didn't do Jenner on Snatch Game - what made me want to puke was Ross is saying Trinity was better than Jinkx, Alaska, BendelaCreme etc. on Snatch Game. Hell, Sharon's Visage was way better than Trinity's Jenner.

So there.

by Anonymousreply 376December 31, 2018 11:09 AM

R376 really, that made you want to puke? You must have a weak stomach.

by Anonymousreply 377December 31, 2018 12:16 PM

Valentina - don't remember her shenanigans - wasn't it all social media stuff? I'm don't follow that. She seems to have improved in a number of ways. Her lip-sync was extremely watchable. The editors put a lot of Ru reaction shots watching Valentina, too. Valentina is very clever with stage makeup. Up close she looks like a drag queen but from a medium distance she looks beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 378December 31, 2018 12:39 PM

Gia's Matchgame was meta and very clever but she overdid being a MAJOR CUNT. I was surprised by the edit - "bewilderment". Michelle gave her a slight nod. I guess most of them were indeed too stupid to shift their register for what Gia did.

by Anonymousreply 379December 31, 2018 12:47 PM

I'll leave this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380December 31, 2018 2:48 PM

Valentina's being set up to win. Such a fake!

by Anonymousreply 381December 31, 2018 2:50 PM

Monet is MUCH more compelling than Monique but also - I hate to say - a pale imitation of Bob the Drag Queen.

by Anonymousreply 382December 31, 2018 6:32 PM

Valentina just oozes evil, I don't know why all the teen girl stans that have invaded the drag world latched onto that poisonous bitch.

by Anonymousreply 383December 31, 2018 6:35 PM

[Quote] Hate Valentina all you want, that lip sync was stunning.

LOL......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384December 31, 2018 8:32 PM

I'm sorry, but Lattice has no talent other than being loud and large. Not much else. And that my dear, does not a crown warrant.

by Anonymousreply 385January 1, 2019 9:52 PM

Now that both Bob and Naomi have reached 1 million followers each, have all of the queens l stopped moaning about the fans being racist?

by Anonymousreply 386January 1, 2019 10:18 PM

Is Latrice the one that used to call in to Feast of Fun all the time cause that guy was not fun to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 387January 2, 2019 11:32 AM

I haven't been watching, what new catchphrases and memes are they trying to launch?

by Anonymousreply 388January 2, 2019 1:32 PM

none r388, while sort of refreshing, there is truly no "there, there" happening in this series.

by Anonymousreply 389January 2, 2019 1:44 PM

Did anyone notice Farrah's stained hole as she was bending over in her burlesque number?

by Anonymousreply 390January 2, 2019 1:46 PM

R390 For real? I need to see said stain. These bitches are all tidied up to the point of dull. I remember the early Drag Race episodes with sloppy tucks, ass and facial hair, and more. A stained hole would have been the least of it, but at least called out. Fork it over!

by Anonymousreply 391January 2, 2019 1:50 PM

R383 Right. I'm sick to death of fucking Valentina pretending her life is some shitty telenovela. She thought she was some fragile ingenue with the weight of the world on her shoulders when she was deciding to kick Farrah off whilst having the cheek to say it isn't about friendships, yet is the first cunt to crawl up Trinity's ass playing the friendship card to save her sorry ass after the shit show Eartha Kitt 'performance.'

She is an egotistical, calculating, shallow little bitch that always has to have all eyes on her ALL the time even when she isn't doing drag. She's so fake and phony both in and out of drag too.

by Anonymousreply 392January 2, 2019 1:54 PM

Yes for real R391. I mean it isn't a huge brown stain and she obviously tried to conceal it best she could with either fake tan or makeup but it was still noticeable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393January 2, 2019 2:08 PM

I though Valentina was hilarious, sipping her straw will talking to Manilla. Maybe it was partly good editing. That Valentina is manipulative isn't much of a criticism, since he is a young drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 394January 2, 2019 2:19 PM

I don't see it. Maybe she just needs anal bleaching. Valentina should be forced to do it.

by Anonymousreply 395January 2, 2019 2:19 PM

What happened to Trixie and Katya's show, Unnnhhh?

by Anonymousreply 396January 2, 2019 5:38 PM

r396 it is back on YouTube - it is on the WOW pay site but they release it on Youtube after - Still just as good, probably better than when on Vice - Vice sort of fucked it up.

by Anonymousreply 397January 2, 2019 5:43 PM

Unnnnnhhhhhh ran out of steam. Like everything, it was fun when it was fresh and new but now that they know what the audience wants to see, it’s gotten stale and boring.

Oh Honey, Screech, Shriek, Reference to Feces, Reference to Incest..... Repeat

by Anonymousreply 398January 2, 2019 7:31 PM

[Quote]I'm sick to death of fucking Valentina pretending her life is some shitty telenovela.

C'mom now, they are drag queens. That cracks me up about Valentina.

And whoever was trying to deny her lip synch was great is delusional. Hate her all you want, but can't ignore the truth.

by Anonymousreply 399January 2, 2019 7:34 PM

Valentina is a horrible slut who must be stopped before she breeds!

by Anonymousreply 400January 2, 2019 10:39 PM

Does he have a big fat hot latin cock?

by Anonymousreply 401January 2, 2019 10:41 PM

It's been taped to oblivion, so it probably fell off.

by Anonymousreply 402January 2, 2019 10:42 PM

Well, his performance in 'Rent' is make or break for Valentina, he better not fuck it up or the theater queens will fucking completely destroy him

by Anonymousreply 403January 2, 2019 10:44 PM

Bye Bye, Bitch! (that's what I think @R403)

by Anonymousreply 404January 2, 2019 11:00 PM

R404, Indeed, it is a very complicated role, and just do not think the self obsessed prick will do the work required

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405January 2, 2019 11:10 PM

R399 It would be funny if she dropped the act out of drag like Bendelecreme, but Valentina continues to pretend she's some lost 60s soap starlet worried about getting raped by Susan Flannery all the time.

She's always on and nothing feels genuine about her. She's trash.

by Anonymousreply 406January 3, 2019 6:59 AM

^^^ totally agree. She thinks she's starring in the Valentina show.

They need to switch up Drag Race. Instead of All Stars being basically a redo of the main show, they should airlift the queens to a lonely tropical isle and parachute them down. Then, film the disaster. Can you imagine Miss Thing Valentina having to forage for grubs and berries in full makeup? It'd be ho-LARIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 407January 3, 2019 12:39 PM

Lots of crying without tears in this episode.

I’m not really a fan but Monet’s Drag looks a LOT better than it did on her first season. Queen of the AS4 Glow Up.

by Anonymousreply 408January 5, 2019 1:16 AM

I love Latrice, but her argument that she should stay because she's the most beloved queen on the show was not only weak, but frankly annoying.

by Anonymousreply 409January 5, 2019 3:58 AM

Have there been any good memes yet? e.g. Latrice's "The Shade. The Shade of it all!"

by Anonymousreply 410January 5, 2019 5:54 AM

I love Latrice and am sad she's gone, but she has been pretty shit this season.

by Anonymousreply 411January 5, 2019 6:05 AM

Anyone else finding this season dreadfully boring?! I was fairly disappointed with AS3 but this season is making it look like a master piece. It kind of feels like we're going through the motions.

by Anonymousreply 412January 5, 2019 6:17 AM

It bears repeating - there shouldn't be an All-Stars every year.

by Anonymousreply 413January 5, 2019 6:29 AM

Nobody was funny in the challenge. It was awful.

by Anonymousreply 414January 5, 2019 6:43 AM

Manilla just about had a Grand Maul seizure over Latrice leaving. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 415January 5, 2019 12:35 PM

"Lots of crying without tears in this episode."

I haven't seen so much ham since the last time I was at a pig farm.

by Anonymousreply 416January 5, 2019 12:42 PM

Manila HAD to have her Oscar scene, crying and collapsing unto Latrice's royal queen bosom like Tara was on fire. For a second there I thought Latrice might whip out a moob and breastfeed that blubbering mess.

by Anonymousreply 417January 5, 2019 12:51 PM

Manilla and Trinity continue to kill it with Naomi not far behind.

At least Lattrice got her RuDemption by being able to show off her new teeth and her marriage. So AS4 wasn't a total waste of time for her.

by Anonymousreply 418January 5, 2019 1:18 PM

That staggeringly unfunny challenge made me long for the resort challenge with Miz Cracker and Eurekabot. It's the only Drag Race episode I've ever put in a tab and mostly just listened to rather than watch.

Much like Ross as the host of the talk show skit, Michelle showed that you shouldn't build a skit around a second banana.

by Anonymousreply 419January 5, 2019 1:45 PM

Is there a reason why Sharron Needles doesn't have anything to do with the show anymore, Did Ru banish her like she did Willam?

by Anonymousreply 420January 5, 2019 2:49 PM

this is season is shaping up to be the most boring season of Drag Race in a few years. With AS3, at least you had Dela and Shangela bringing laughs every week. I haven't laughed so little since season 7.

by Anonymousreply 421January 5, 2019 3:56 PM

Manilla's drama fake crying was hilarious! I laughed all night.

by Anonymousreply 422January 5, 2019 4:39 PM

This is a pretty boring season over all. Too many calculated brand pushing and forced drama tics for me. A few great looks, but I don't think I'll finish the season.

by Anonymousreply 423January 5, 2019 4:45 PM

Allow me to solve the mystery of why this season is shit...

The queens are second rate cheap untalented cuntless wonders

Jessica Christ, that was fucking easy

by Anonymousreply 424January 5, 2019 6:51 PM

R424 summed it up perfectly. First off, they should have waited another year or two before doing an season of All Stars given the fan disappointment surrounding AS3. The short time between AS3 & AS4 also means there's a slimmer selection of Queens, and it's no secret that most of the queens that producers actually wanted turned down AS4. Trinity and Valentina are allegedly the only two queens from the round of first offers that agreed to do it. Latrice and Manila were likely brought in to try and bump up the comedy factor on the show. It's almost a given at this point who is going to win the season even if you haven't read the spoilers online.

AS4 actually highlights a growing problem with Drag Race. Increasingly the show has turned to "look Queens" over comedy/talented queens. I've already forgotten who won season 10.

by Anonymousreply 425January 5, 2019 10:37 PM

I thought Latrice looked fantastic, and I hate Monique's cow bullshit.

Valentina is the fakest bitch, and she uses the wire/hook/gold powder facelift trick already? Oh honey, you gonna need more silicon than Trinity and DeToxx put together in 5 years. HATE her.

by Anonymousreply 426January 5, 2019 11:06 PM

Latrice was off her game from the start. I was rooting for her, but it was right that she left. I hope Manila gets it. Agree there needs to be more time between All Star seasons. Make it an event! Instead, this feels far less special--let alone entertaining--than a regular season. It is frustrating and boring to watch these queens consistently underperform, instead of go balls/tucks to the wall on All Stars. Adore was right to quit and leave behind a fond memory instead of a tarnished one.

by Anonymousreply 427January 6, 2019 9:24 AM

[quote] it's no secret that most of the queens that producers actually wanted turned down AS4. Trinity and Valentina are allegedly the only two queens from the round of first offers that agreed to do it.

Oooh, tell me more. Who rejected the offer? Inquiring minds must know.

by Anonymousreply 428January 6, 2019 9:47 AM

Ugh, why has Valentina not been squished by a falling stage light already? She's clearly being set up to win. And if she doesn't win for some reason (Manilla voodoo spell), the annoying speech RuPaul will give about how she's "just not quite ready" will cause my television to explode.

Valentina needs to be modeling and fluttering her eyelashes and then BOOM. A giant stage light falls and crushes her, leaving her alive, but looking like the elephant man's older brother.

by Anonymousreply 429January 6, 2019 10:21 AM

You kaweens take this show way to seriously and have been bitching about it for like 5 years - yet it’s always been the same show. It’s not brain surgery, it’s a bunch of silliness. Puts a smile on my face. All this HATE and DISAPPOINTMENT... don’t watch. If you don’t like it, don’t watch. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 430January 6, 2019 12:38 PM

^ thinks she's the smartest one in any room

by Anonymousreply 431January 6, 2019 12:46 PM

Blair St. Claire is lost again @r430. Time for your nap!

by Anonymousreply 432January 6, 2019 1:03 PM

Im surprised Naomi hasn't won anything, I would say that she has been flawless throughout. I wonder if Ru is off with her for some reason. A top three with her, Valentina and Trinity would be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 433January 6, 2019 1:04 PM

She took awhile to get started in her season, R433. I think she's hilarious. Age actually looks good on her.

by Anonymousreply 434January 6, 2019 1:20 PM

The problem with Latrice is she showed up being Latrice, everyone else showed up with next level drag.

by Anonymousreply 435January 6, 2019 2:34 PM

The only skit that made me laugh was the one with Naomi and Manilla. And that was in large part due to Naomi, I was gob smacked by the commentary of the judges on her performance. I mean 'prostitution labrador', come on, that was hilarious. The voice, the look, the characterisations - she was fantastic.

Also, I know the show is heavily produced but I cannot remember another season where it has been this obvious. Almost every workroom interaction with the girls seems forced and rehearsed. The part where Latrice goes up to Trinity to talk about the performances is one particularly egregious example from the most recent episode. It was so obviously fake.

I did LOL at Manilla bawling all over the place, the acting was terrible. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she was upset, but she went way too far. Actually the scene on the couch where Latrice was holding court was also hilarious, they were all acting like an older drag queen being eliminated from the show was the equivalent of an injured horse being put down.

by Anonymousreply 436January 6, 2019 4:07 PM

R429 MARY! Valentina is really triggering some queens in here, huh? It’s just a silly show about drag queens who are ALL in it for exposure and attention, not necessarily the win.

by Anonymousreply 437January 6, 2019 4:12 PM

R428 It's known based on things several queens and leaks on reddit that producers approached Pearl, Shea Coulee, Kim Chi, Darienne Lake, Joslyn Fox, Jessica Wild, Cracker, April Carrion, Trinity and Valentina. Monet and Monique were added after Cracker and Darienne Lake said no (although it's believed Cracker has per-signed for AS5). Rumour is Shea turned it down after hearing Valentina was going to be in it. Kim Chi would only do it if Shea agreed.

by Anonymousreply 438January 6, 2019 6:07 PM

Are they seriously going to do an All Stars 5 right after this one?

by Anonymousreply 439January 6, 2019 6:11 PM

R439 Yes. It was reported during AS3 that VH1 has ordered an AS4 and AS5 with filming rumored to begin later this summer. There is also a rumor that AS5 will be the last AS because VH1 and producers want to bring back as many winners of the crown as possible to compete.

by Anonymousreply 440January 6, 2019 8:40 PM

Lattice just didn't bring it at all. All Star my ass. Bye Filecia.

by Anonymousreply 441January 6, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote]There is also a rumor that AS5 will be the last AS because VH1 and producers want to bring back as many winners of the crown as possible to compete.

I think a season divided between winners and first boots could be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 442January 6, 2019 8:48 PM

r428 - Kathy Gaffey for one.

by Anonymousreply 443January 6, 2019 8:48 PM

I've heard variously that Ongina has (1) been asked to return but couldn't because of her job, (2) been asked back but wasn't interested, and (3) wanted to come back but didn't get picked.

by Anonymousreply 444January 6, 2019 8:56 PM

Intersting R438 - thanks.

That explains why Monet and Monique are there then.

by Anonymousreply 445January 6, 2019 9:21 PM

R444 The rumors are that producers want Ongina but it's VH1 [allegedly] that's unwilling because they would have to pay a much higher insurance rate due to her HIV status.

R445 Monet and Monique's presence on the show does suggest they could get other queens given that season 10 just finished airing.

R442 I think winners versus the runners up would be more interesting. Doing a Winners AS season has been talked about for a while because when Bianca appeared on Ru and Michelle's podcast a year or two ago they raised the idea with her and Bianca basically said she wouldn't do it. I think Jinx has also said she wouldn't be interested.

by Anonymousreply 446January 6, 2019 9:34 PM

I found this episode to be the best of the season so far, personally. I don't get the hatred here. Agree with R430.

Most of the queens were actually funny in this challenge, for a change, instead of just a few of them being funny (like the previous challenge). I also think Naomi was robbed. She should have been in the top two with Manila. It was a fully realized character that very much did tango well with Manila's genius interpretation. I'd give Manila the edge of course, but Naomi still kicked ass.

I had really liked Valentina up until this episode. While she was surprisingly hilarious in the courtroom challenge, and I loved that she shaded Trinity to her face about she would have picked Trinity over Latrice to go home, but I couldn't abide her interrupting the queens in the workroom at the end to have a temper tantrum over a judge not liking her pasted together runway look. I LOVED Monique's response: "Girl, I love you, but you're safe. We got work to do."

I thought it was a bit of Ru manipulation to rig the lip synch with a Tina Turner song, and making sure that Monique gets to be in the top two, thereby preventing Manila from winning and choosing Latrice. I think ALL of that was to deliberately sideline Naomi.

But still, all of this is good TV, to me. Even my partner was laughing along, and he's a cold fish about these kinds of things. I will keep coming back watching this silliness, even if AS5 starts right now.

by Anonymousreply 447January 6, 2019 10:05 PM

R447 Ya I don't get the that this is a terrible season. I agree with you that there seems to be more manipulation this season and if the rumors for next week are true, we're going learn who Ru wants to win this race.

by Anonymousreply 448January 6, 2019 10:29 PM

I’ve followed Ongina on SM for a while. From everything that’s she’s said about drag, performing, the show, money, etc., I’d be shocked if she’d turn down an AS opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 449January 6, 2019 10:37 PM

Valentina will not go out without a fight. She will fill Manila's shoes with rusty tacks, kneecap Trinity and poison Monique's food. Then she will encourage her Internet fans to swarm the WOW offices and sacrifice them to her so she will gain mystical powers. She must be stopped!

by Anonymousreply 450January 6, 2019 10:44 PM

This was a good episode. Probably would've been less lacking if Naomi Smalls and if that M & M duo wouldn't be so self-conscious, it would make for better tv entertainment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 7, 2019 2:36 AM

Latrice honestly turned me off with her going on about how she is the most beloved and adored queen, that is something you should let other people say about you, not something you should say about yourself. She was also the only one that was truly bad at this challenge.

I actually thought Monet was okay, I'd have probably put Valentina in the bottom over her.

by Anonymousreply 452January 7, 2019 2:38 AM

R452 in the RuPaul world though, if you don't sing your own praises, they may not get sung. It goes on line with the "get that money honey" philosophy that an entire generation of queens and gaylings has been raised on, along with whatever Oprah's latest fad is.

by Anonymousreply 453January 7, 2019 2:43 AM

Valentina's runway look was kind of lacking, and this is the second week in a row where this was so. Did not expect that from her.

by Anonymousreply 454January 7, 2019 2:47 AM

It's just sad to see r453. Never believe your own hype y'know. She has let the praise go to her head and she just showed up to the competition thinking she should be fine because she is Latrice.

I'm glad that judge read her r454, Valentina's runway got a big eye roll from. That's why I would have put her in the bottom with Latrice rather than Trinity who also wasn't funny and seemed to be delusional about her performance.

by Anonymousreply 455January 7, 2019 3:02 AM

Very surprised if Darrien Lake turned it down. She is struggling on the circuit and is (no shame) still doing hairdressing in her small town to make rent. I root for her, but she's a mean fucking bitch. Very bitter.

by Anonymousreply 456January 7, 2019 3:29 AM

Is Darienne nasty to fans? Her drag daughter is Pandora Boxx, who picked up a similar nasty rep after Season 2 and AS1.

by Anonymousreply 457January 7, 2019 3:36 PM

455, I would have to disagree. Valentina was excellent in the challenge. I did not like the execution of her look but I give her major props for trying something different for both herself and drag race. How many other drag queens take actual risks on the runway? Again, the look ultimately did not work for me, but if she had gone the safer, more conventional route I think she had a legitimate claim for top 2.

by Anonymousreply 458January 7, 2019 5:25 PM

[Quote] Is Darienne nasty to fans? Her drag daughter is Pandora Boxx, who picked up a similar nasty rep after Season 2 and AS1.

Not at all. She is lovely and grateful to her fans as is Pandora. I've met them many times over the years. Just great!

The nastiest are Raja, Manila, Pearl, Delta and Val.

by Anonymousreply 459January 7, 2019 5:38 PM

R459, I've met both Raja and Manila and they couldn't have been sweeter, especially Raja. I couldn't give you an answer on the others. Alaska is a cold bitch.

by Anonymousreply 460January 7, 2019 5:50 PM

These things really vary a lot. Everybody has days when they are feeling more nicer and more social and some days when they just don't want to be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 461January 7, 2019 5:52 PM

Darienne is very nice to her fans, and often engages with them on Twitter. She has a hard time getting along with other queens, and apparently, club owners/bookers. I think she has issues with authority, which isn't going to help you get bookings.

by Anonymousreply 462January 7, 2019 5:55 PM

r460,

But you're correct about Alaska and add Sharon to the nasty list. Although Sharon could be acting up. I was there when she spit water on a fan at the first Dragcon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 7, 2019 6:01 PM

Max, who was considered a front runner for a while on Season 7, had a rough time after the show. Her (now-ex) boyfriend was her manager, and he made her virtually unbookable for Drag Race–related events because he demanded outrageous fees and personally controlled fan access like he was her bodyguard. Then he broke up with her because she wasn't getting bookings. She's been doing more stuff now that they're not together anymore.

by Anonymousreply 464January 7, 2019 6:09 PM

R464 Fuck off Max you were boring as fuck on the show

by Anonymousreply 465January 7, 2019 6:22 PM

R458, except the runway challenge was specifically about CURVES, and Valentina did not deliver. She was determined to shoe horn in a look copied directly from a recent Paris runway show.

by Anonymousreply 466January 8, 2019 3:14 AM

Tammie Brown is asking fans to tell World of Wonder to ask her to join AS5

by Anonymousreply 467January 8, 2019 3:29 AM

Is she on IG, r467

by Anonymousreply 468January 8, 2019 3:34 AM

Tammie Brown is just cringey to watch. It's stupid, her schtick.

by Anonymousreply 469January 8, 2019 3:43 AM

I did not know that Ongina has the HIV.

by Anonymousreply 470January 9, 2019 3:08 PM

R466 Didn't the vile MILK also use that lewk on his season of AS?

by Anonymousreply 471January 9, 2019 3:12 PM

I don't get the obsession some fans have with Tammie Brown, and would not want to see her come back. She would just be an early out for the third time.

Now give me Shannell and Ongina from S1.

by Anonymousreply 472January 9, 2019 3:16 PM

Wouldn't you need some sort of necromantic ritual to summon them from the depths of season one?

by Anonymousreply 473January 9, 2019 3:19 PM

Shannel and India Ferrah pack in the crowds at their shows in Vegas. They don’t sit at home waiting for Ru to call.

by Anonymousreply 474January 9, 2019 3:21 PM

Tammie Brown is not for everyone. She is wacky and real. Really, there is no one like her. She is one of my faves.

by Anonymousreply 475January 10, 2019 2:32 AM

They need to do first out - season/show but not call it all stars - call it RPDR - Do-over. All the first out contestants.

by Anonymousreply 476January 10, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote]Tammie Brown is not for everyone. She is wacky and real. Really, there is no one like her. She is one of my faves.

I love whichever one of you fat whores once compared Tammie to an MGM starlet who had a stroke but still attended red-carpet events for the free food.

by Anonymousreply 477January 10, 2019 2:54 AM

R476, Ru would never have a first out season. That would mean 1 queen would be first out AGAIN, which would be too negative for Ru's Empire. Really, who would want to be known as a 2-time loser?

by Anonymousreply 478January 10, 2019 2:54 AM

I wish no one was knocked out on the first show of every season. Some lessers have beginners luck, some betters choke. Let them have one show to get used to all.

by Anonymousreply 479January 10, 2019 3:01 AM

That's what makes it a competition r479. Some people can rise to the occasion and compete, some can't.

by Anonymousreply 480January 10, 2019 3:04 AM

They should have a Raja v Bianca season. All season them two queens duking it out. Snatch game, military show, a roasting episode, a sewing episode. Just them two tho and one ally, all season long. I think it'd be Raja/ Raven v Bianca/Alyssa. That'd be cool.

by Anonymousreply 481January 10, 2019 3:43 AM

Bianca and Alyssa would mop the floor. Bianca on the roasting and sewing alone.

by Anonymousreply 482January 10, 2019 3:44 AM

But no one could beat Raja in high fashion in the drag context. Her intellect and diction is superb. Raven will make you feel like shit if you are on the wrong side of history ie. Tyra Sanchez

by Anonymousreply 483January 10, 2019 3:55 AM

Bianca's pretty intelligent too. It takes a smart person to be that quick with snappy comments and handle a crowd like she does.

by Anonymousreply 484January 10, 2019 4:54 AM

WHET the crafty challenges - bins of tacky fabrics, sewing, glue guns, feathers, traffic cones, etc?

by Anonymousreply 485January 10, 2019 5:48 AM

R470, I love Ongina, but you must not have seen the first season if you are unaware.

by Anonymousreply 486January 10, 2019 5:51 AM

Its sad to see Latrice go home but she did nothing during the challenge plus actually saying that she shouldn’t go because she’s beloved and adored or whatever is completely ridiculous. Bitch, you ain’t all that.

Valentina was stupid in making that comment about her bad review from the judge. Very bad timing. Bitch, no one cares.

Manila completely over-reacted to the situation. Couldn’t really see tears at all. Bitch, calm down.

by Anonymousreply 487January 10, 2019 7:34 AM

Count me as another who loves Tammie.

by Anonymousreply 488January 10, 2019 8:51 AM

Another Tammy fan. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 489January 10, 2019 9:23 AM

I hope Lattice Royal goes away for awhile and we don't see her for a good long time.

by Anonymousreply 490January 10, 2019 12:05 PM

Raja is boring as fuck! No one wants to see that stuck-up cunt back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 491January 10, 2019 12:17 PM

Wasn't there gossip about Raja being a ringer, or that her season was fixed (more than usual)? Or am I remembering wrong?

by Anonymousreply 492January 10, 2019 4:04 PM

I mean it was pretty obvious when they cast Raja they expected him to win. Ru was a Raja fan, Raja was included in the legends of drag montage in S1.

by Anonymousreply 493January 10, 2019 4:09 PM

There was a reason why there were more design challenges in Season 3 than in any other season.

by Anonymousreply 494January 10, 2019 4:13 PM

Yes Bianca could continue to make her well crafted, boring, similar dresses. She has one of my least fav overall series of looks for a winner on the show.

by Anonymousreply 495January 10, 2019 4:14 PM

Actually I find Raja boring - He looks like a dude in a dress. Never been impressed and thought Manilla should have won that season. Raja should have been disqualified since he was friends with Ru before the season.

by Anonymousreply 496January 10, 2019 5:17 PM

Raja never did all that well in any challenge, but always skated by with unwarranted praise. Ennui, is not a talent, sorry. And YES, for all his vaunted makeup skills, he always looked like a man.

by Anonymousreply 497January 11, 2019 1:32 AM

Raja was an great at the runway. As another poster said, there was a reason there was more runway challenges that season than any other. Raja earned that win.

by Anonymousreply 498January 11, 2019 3:28 AM

"The Browns" are fucking hilarious!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499January 11, 2019 3:42 AM

How do I link in instagram?

by Anonymousreply 500January 11, 2019 3:45 AM

Monet, Manila and Monique were amusing. The rest of that roast was an embarrassing shitshow. And sure they both won, but Monet won that lip synch though.

Valentina's level of delusion about her performance is too much. You think you don't deserve the bottom? You definitely do. And if there hadn't been no eliminate, I guarantee she would be going home.

Two challenges in a row Trinity has bombed. Manila has definitely eclipsed her as the front runner of the season right now.

Lady Bunny's "Miss Bunny" casket bit was the highlight of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 501January 12, 2019 1:38 AM

It has to be said. Manila's outfit was tacky and costumey. Valentina also didn't look that great (yet again! the real gag is her disappointing on the runway)

by Anonymousreply 502January 12, 2019 2:40 AM

Monique remains to’ up from the flo’ up.

Naomi’s runway was smart, creative, and sexy.

Monet is getting boring.

Trunty? Manila? Val? Fine but no fire.

by Anonymousreply 503January 12, 2019 3:37 AM

^ Ross Matthews, pretending to be Latrice Royale

by Anonymousreply 504January 12, 2019 4:16 AM

As obnoxious as Valentina is and can be, she definitely wasn't the worst in the roast. Naomi was the most awkwardly awful, as was trinity.

by Anonymousreply 505January 12, 2019 4:28 AM

Looking at the ratings numbers, AS4 is only getting about two-thirds of the audience that tuned in to AS3 & S10 last year.

by Anonymousreply 506January 12, 2019 4:30 AM

R505 It should be a contest for the best, not a battle for who is most shite

by Anonymousreply 507January 12, 2019 4:36 AM

R506 Fatigue is one reason for sure. 2018 has seen three seasons almost back to back - it's too much. Another issue is the time slot, Friday night is a low ratings night. AS3 and Season 10 both aired on Thursdays which has higher viewership across the board. Also the returning Queens in AS4 are frankly, blah and the fact that Manila and Latrice were brought back again were an attempt to draw more fans. Personally I don't like the All Stars format as much as a regular season. In All Stars who kind of know what to expect and pretty much know whose going to make it to the top.

by Anonymousreply 508January 12, 2019 5:39 AM

Personally, I'm liking AS4 much better than both AS3 and S10. The lip synchs have really been on point this season.

by Anonymousreply 509January 12, 2019 6:35 AM

r509 Are you insane or just tasteless? This season is a disaster

by Anonymousreply 510January 12, 2019 6:37 AM

Did Monet gain weight? She looks a lot heavier than her last season by about 20 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 511January 12, 2019 7:05 AM

So here we have the "twist" aka the one where Valentia is saved by Ru.

by Anonymousreply 512January 12, 2019 1:36 PM

There are 4 eliminated queens, and they put 4 in the bottom. To me it was clearly done on purpose to be symmetrical for the lip synch thing they are doing next episode.

by Anonymousreply 513January 12, 2019 1:39 PM

R508 also the fact that Drag Race is losing viewers because its star is fading. Ru has relied too much on her one-note gimmicks and hasn't innovated or tried new things. The viewers don't know what they want until you show it to them.

by Anonymousreply 514January 12, 2019 1:40 PM

What hurt AS4 was the Hollislay special. It was literally a one hour commercial for Ru's x-mas album with a fake competition thrown in. It tainted RPDR for newer views with the assumption that all the drama is fake and the winner is chosen long before the end.

by Anonymousreply 515January 12, 2019 2:11 PM

[quote]Looking at the ratings numbers, AS4 is only getting about two-thirds of the audience that tuned in to AS3 & S10 last year.

[quote]Friday night is a low ratings night. AS3 and Season 10 both aired on Thursdays which has higher viewership across the board.

R508 already spoke the truth but gets ignored. The show airs on Friday nights now, and you are comparing to seasons that aired on Thursdays? Lol, whut?

Of course the ratings are lower on Fridays, it is a freakin Friday. But no one likes the boring answer.

by Anonymousreply 516January 12, 2019 2:18 PM

I agree, r513. This surprise twist likely requires an equal number of eliminated queens and bottom four queens. Valentina got lucky that she bombed this episode, as I'm sure this cliffhanger stunt was planned for this point in the show from the very beginning.

by Anonymousreply 517January 12, 2019 2:40 PM

R516 can't accept the fact that Drag Race is dying

by Anonymousreply 518January 12, 2019 2:50 PM

Also when they showed the eliminated queens, it had slipped my mind that Jasmine Masters was on this season. She really didn't make a big impression before she left.

by Anonymousreply 519January 12, 2019 2:51 PM

You can write all the posts that Drag Race is dying, I don't give a fuck r518. But comparing Friday television ratings to Thursdays is dumb to anyone that understands television ratings, so do it without doing that.

by Anonymousreply 520January 12, 2019 2:52 PM

If anyone is interested, season 2 of Drag Race thailand just premiered as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521January 12, 2019 3:06 PM

Why'd they let that trannie GIa Gunn partipicate in the show if she's a WOMAN?

by Anonymousreply 522January 12, 2019 3:12 PM

Peppermint already was a trans woman when she competed, Gia isn't the first r522.

by Anonymousreply 523January 12, 2019 3:16 PM

Peppermint and Gia were not "full trans" when they competed on their regular seasons. However, Gia was full trans when she was on AS4.

by Anonymousreply 524January 12, 2019 4:31 PM

Was she?

Trans isn't simply about surgery or hormones. But you know that. You're just punching down, like other punch down at you.

by Anonymousreply 525January 12, 2019 4:42 PM

Gia is the first fully out trans woman to compete. Monica BH, Gia, and Peppermint came out as trans on the show. Gia came in the second time as a trans woman. semantics I guess, but technically Monica Beverly Hills was the first trans contestant. Unless you count Sonique but she never came out as trans on the show, only after the show.

by Anonymousreply 526January 12, 2019 6:46 PM

Careful there R526: according to R525, you're just punching down, like others punch down at you

by Anonymousreply 527January 12, 2019 6:49 PM

Peppermint did not come out as trans on the show, she was already identifying as a transwoman in her everday life.

by Anonymousreply 528January 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Trans is simply about delusion and absurdity. Gia is one fried noodle. Poor mess doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground. Or his dick from a hole in the wall. Whatever, he's another damaged makeup bag that has a big hole where his lipstick fell out.

by Anonymousreply 529January 12, 2019 9:06 PM

R528 Peppermint came out as Trans to the audience - she did not come in identifying as Trans.

by Anonymousreply 530January 12, 2019 9:12 PM

Does Gia Gunn’s new pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 531January 12, 2019 9:56 PM

"Punching down" = "But that's not FUNNY!" of 2018

by Anonymousreply 532January 12, 2019 11:40 PM

OK, OK, I forgot that the timeslot moved from Thursdays to Fridays when I made my post. It was pointed out in R508, but I didn't see the post until now. No "ignoring" was going on.

So, R516, you're right, I'm wrong, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge. RPDR is fine, they send its love.

by Anonymousreply 533January 13, 2019 2:22 AM

I love Tammie Brown! But she's too quirky to ever do well on DR. Ru wants the bawdy humor or the show girls (usually). Cute -ish as a boy, too.

by Anonymousreply 534January 13, 2019 4:13 AM

I wonder why VH1 moved the show from Thursday to Friday nights? Friday night is considered a dead zone.

by Anonymousreply 535January 13, 2019 4:18 AM

People are talking about Malina and her period piece outfit on IG? I don't understands what going on? Has anyone read this? Is there an episode I missed?

by Anonymousreply 536January 13, 2019 4:23 AM

[quote]I wonder why VH1 moved the show from Thursday to Friday nights? Friday night is considered a dead zone.

They also had to abandon 'see you next thursday'

by Anonymousreply 537January 13, 2019 5:02 AM

Trannys on Drag Race, kinda defeats the purpose

by Anonymousreply 538January 13, 2019 5:28 AM

R536, in last week's episode, the runway challenge was "Curves and Swerves: Padded for the Gods." Manila wanted to wear a custom gown that looked like a maxi pad, but Ru suggested in the Werk Room that she not do it because it was in bad taste. Manila confirmed that production told her off-camera that she couldn't wear the gown and to wear a backup.

She said she was trying to empower teen girls to not feel ashamed of having their periods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539January 13, 2019 5:31 AM

omfg, r539. Thanks. I guess she didn't win if she's going on social media about it.

by Anonymousreply 540January 13, 2019 6:17 AM

The explanation sounds like she pulled it out of her ass (Period Pride?), but she's smart to try to play to the kids.

by Anonymousreply 541January 13, 2019 7:21 AM

No great entertainers have come out of Drag Race , I would even include B Del Rio who , tho' possessed of actual wit has no real act beyond tired cliche, Latin=housekeeping ,Asian = cheap knock offs etc, it's Borscht Belt stuff in a frock. What Drag Race did was highlight a culture hitherto on the fringes. It had been fun to hear the slang and traded barbs of 'shade', also the sometimes touching stories of struggle the contestants lived with, plus the genuine creativity of a few, sadly this has been co-opted by WOW to make coin from dreary, tongue-popping, teenage girls to whom the show 'gives life' and the effect has become diluted to the point of irritation. The queens themselves have become deluded as the their own importance ( see Latrice 'dearly beloved' Royale ) and the whole franchise has already done had herses.

by Anonymousreply 542January 13, 2019 10:25 AM

That maxi pad dress is hilarious, but RuPaul wants a [italic]family[/italic] Drag Race (ignoring all the "tuck" conversations). Also it probably would be triggering to the trans.

by Anonymousreply 543January 13, 2019 11:08 AM

Oh, and Manila's explanation is clearly bullshit. Bitch, just say you thought it was funny!

by Anonymousreply 544January 13, 2019 11:10 AM

I don’t think family shows talk about big black dicks.

by Anonymousreply 545January 13, 2019 11:28 AM

Some families are so uptight.

by Anonymousreply 546January 13, 2019 11:38 AM

r542 I disagree - Both Alaska and Blaire St. Claire has had Billboard ranked albums as well as the AAA girls. Courtney Act won Celebrity Big Brother in the UK and got her own Christmas Special. Adore Delano has had two successful albums. Milk has done ad campaigns for Marc Jacobs and Prada. Shangela and Willam have both done film and television including a Star is Born.

by Anonymousreply 547January 13, 2019 2:38 PM

R547 you forgot Bianca Del Rio's award-winning movies franchise, Hurricane Bianca!

by Anonymousreply 548January 13, 2019 2:41 PM

r548 no I didn't forget it. I'd like to, but I didn't

by Anonymousreply 549January 13, 2019 2:51 PM

^^^^Those Hurricane movies are so, so awful. I expected better from him.

by Anonymousreply 550January 13, 2019 2:52 PM

Still most people will have never heard of any of them R547 Lots of Drag Race alumni are making money, but I'd say that is a result of the franchise success and them riding that wave, good for them, make that money hunny etc, but I doubt very much any of them will be around for long. The charm the queens had was in part novelty and in part the threadbare, make do and mend chutzpah, now they have turned into grande dame, Instagram clothes horses and the show itself has jumped the shark, Rupaul is a corporate robot, Visage is an idiot ( see her Hopkins CBB friendship ) and WOW are milking the brown cow ( un-stunning ) to death before our very eyes.

by Anonymousreply 551January 13, 2019 3:40 PM

R535 Based on interviews from Ru and some of the queens at NYC DragCon, AS4 was supposed to begin airing in mid-January 2019 but VH1 decided to push it up to December to follow the Holiday Special. Maybe the change in premiere data resulted in the time slot change?

by Anonymousreply 552January 13, 2019 4:57 PM

This comment is a few episodes late, BUT! Manila was blah-blahing before her lipsynch, 'I have to kick it out and save my pal!' When the lipsynch actually happened, I had the impression she did not try all that hard. This made the wailing and crying in the next episode even funnier.

That said, I LOVE THAT MAXIPAD GOWN! Those are real womanly curves!

by Anonymousreply 553January 13, 2019 6:18 PM

I agree, r553!

by Anonymousreply 554January 13, 2019 8:00 PM

r538, I agree. What's going to prevent bio-women to compete? If one were to apply and was turned down- that is a murky water to tread.

Also- Manila's original gown is hilarious. And this is coming from a straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 555January 13, 2019 10:35 PM

Thanks for that link, r521.

by Anonymousreply 556January 13, 2019 11:05 PM

Honestly I don't see too much of a difference between transwoman and men competing, they are both people who were born as men making themselves appear to be female. Courtney Act isn't trans but she is as fishy as any transwoman.

by Anonymousreply 557January 13, 2019 11:07 PM

What if someone said one of the trans queens didn't look "feminine" enough? Would heads explode?

by Anonymousreply 558January 13, 2019 11:09 PM

Queens get criticized for their make up, wigs, and fashion on the runway, not for their actual looks. It's not a contest to see who can look most like a woman.

by Anonymousreply 559January 13, 2019 11:15 PM

People miss the point. If you transition you are a woman/ You are no longer a drag queen. You are a flamboyantly dressed woman.

by Anonymousreply 560January 13, 2019 11:21 PM

So what? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 561January 13, 2019 11:22 PM

[Quote] It's not a contest to see who can look most like a woman.

Lies.

by Anonymousreply 562January 13, 2019 11:24 PM

I thought that everyone knew the difference between female impersonators and drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 563January 13, 2019 11:41 PM

When Derrick Barry competed he really wasn't a drag queen, he was a female impersonator. That he needed to be taught how to block his brows on the show says everything.

by Anonymousreply 564January 13, 2019 11:43 PM

It's kind of strange that they've had three tough comedy challenges in a row this season. I don't think it's normally that stacked for comedians.

by Anonymousreply 565January 14, 2019 7:20 AM

R565 And it serves none of them as none of them are remotely funny

by Anonymousreply 566January 14, 2019 8:01 AM

r536 - What??? Malina has periods now, too? WTH is going on over at RPDR?

by Anonymousreply 567January 14, 2019 12:39 PM

Ahhh! RPDR is turning everyone trans!

by Anonymousreply 568January 14, 2019 12:49 PM

Valentina comes out as her own gender. Reddit is SHOOK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 14, 2019 10:41 PM

Yawn. A long list of drag queens see themselves as non-binary, including past winners like Jinkx Monsoon and Violet Chakchi.

by Anonymousreply 570January 14, 2019 10:48 PM

I'm an electric cat polisher!

by Anonymousreply 571January 14, 2019 11:15 PM

[quote]It's kind of strange that they've had three tough comedy challenges in a row this season. I don't think it's normally that stacked for comedians.

Perhaps they were angling for a Trinity win but hadn't anticipated her to be shit this season.

by Anonymousreply 572January 14, 2019 11:36 PM

I would actually say the preponderance of these improv comedy challenges was meant to play to Monet's strength r572 if I had to pick someone.

by Anonymousreply 573January 14, 2019 11:38 PM

r573 you would think except Monet plays the same character over and over - a bad Bob imitation in a pussycat wig.

by Anonymousreply 574January 15, 2019 2:31 AM

Valentina is SO BRAVE!

by Anonymousreply 575January 15, 2019 2:56 AM

I'm surprised that the judges are letting Bob Jr. slide by with so many bodysuits this season.

by Anonymousreply 576January 15, 2019 4:27 PM

R566, Manila has been pretty consistently funny, though, and Trinity did do well on Snatch Game. I thought Naomi was hilarious at Snatch Game and Jersey Justice.

by Anonymousreply 577January 16, 2019 5:08 AM

Why is Valentina still there? She should have been shipped off to the institution for tired sluts ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 578January 16, 2019 12:17 PM

r578 because The producers know she is popular, no matter how delusional she is. They gave her that LSFYL win.

by Anonymousreply 579January 16, 2019 12:22 PM

r573 - What exactly IS Monet's strength?

by Anonymousreply 580January 16, 2019 1:57 PM

She can put away pork pies like no one's business

by Anonymousreply 581January 16, 2019 6:46 PM

I am Latin and there is something off-putting about Valentina. I don't think she can control it, but her speaking voice is so...off. i think that she never seems relaxed so her halting speech pattern just doesn't click for me. Plus, she is not very funny. She tries, but she's dull. Yes, she is pretty. I prefer my drag queens to be in your face and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 582January 16, 2019 7:04 PM

Is Monet the Trixie of this season? She might get pushed for the win to prove they’re not racist...

by Anonymousreply 583January 16, 2019 7:13 PM

She IS dull. Her fluttering eyelashes and vacant expression show there's no personality or life behind her eyes. She's basically just a wannabe model.

by Anonymousreply 584January 16, 2019 7:14 PM

It's bizarre that people think that a drag show led by a black man has to prove that they aren't racist. I really wish they would just judge the competition fairly instead of manipulating things, it makes for bad TV.

by Anonymousreply 585January 16, 2019 7:17 PM

The problem being two seasons in a row had twists that led to white queens winning over more deserving black queens so a lot of the fanbase went crazy.

by Anonymousreply 586January 16, 2019 7:22 PM

The fanbase IS crazy. You can't win with them, someone will always be offended.

RuPaul is going to beat the formula she took from other survivor-type games into the ground. I wish she'd try something new and innovative.

by Anonymousreply 587January 16, 2019 7:25 PM

The fanbase has become crazy in general. They didn't need to be "pushed" to that status.

by Anonymousreply 588January 16, 2019 7:25 PM

So many of these bitches have atrocious skin. Get some fucking facials, chemical peels, sulfuric acid, SOMETHING. You can see those pustules from space.

by Anonymousreply 589January 18, 2019 2:59 AM

I think they should bring back that bit from last year, "Heel or No Heel" where the girls picked little suit the may have a pump in it. If you pick the right case you won something. Seems like usually there a 3 or 4 queens at the end who are equally good, so why not put a little chance in the game?

by Anonymousreply 590January 18, 2019 3:14 AM

Um, who is Wilson from the Pit Crew? I need him to come to my hotel room.

Now!

by Anonymousreply 591January 19, 2019 2:25 AM

YES! Wilson was fucking hot but she needs to smile! C'mon!

by Anonymousreply 592January 19, 2019 5:49 AM

Latrice really needs to knock if off with how 'wronged" she was to be chopped. She fucking sucked. She's a legend in her own mind.

by Anonymousreply 593January 19, 2019 6:01 AM

Bitch, I will sit on you!

by Anonymousreply 594January 19, 2019 11:07 AM

Latrice needs to go away, once and for all. This is her third (?) appearance on the show. She's been axed twice before, and now she's been resurrected from the dead. It's obvious she doesn't have what it takes to win, so be done with her. Miss Cordiality ain't cuttin' it. Embrace your inner white girl and go plan your wedding and become a suburban haus frau.

by Anonymousreply 595January 19, 2019 1:32 PM

R591 seriously! He was fucking hot, he needs to be made a permanent member of the pit crew stat.

by Anonymousreply 596January 19, 2019 2:37 PM

The best lip synch of the night was from Naomi Smalls, which are words I never thought I would type. She really turned it in a fresh way.

by Anonymousreply 597January 19, 2019 2:42 PM

Omg that back bend. Naomi turned the party. I think she seriously impressed Ru. I will say Latrice showed up. She did a high kick and the spilts?? I mean honestly I thought she could not move but those boots? She should have been sashayed just for that outfit. I don't get the Valentina love, I mean Farrah put in about 20x work of valentina. I thought Farrah won that lipsynch.

by Anonymousreply 598January 19, 2019 2:48 PM

It's Acrobat Race! Whoever can dress up in women's clothes and do the best acrobatics routine.

by Anonymousreply 599January 19, 2019 2:50 PM

Also Trinity coming out in that sheet was giving me flashbacks to the Season 10 finale where everybody came out in obvious reveal costumes. And the reveal itself was anticlimatic, that build up for that?

by Anonymousreply 600January 19, 2019 2:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!