Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC Part 8

E,ection Day is upon us. Let’s continue here.

Link to Part 7 below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 14, 2018 3:43 PM

o lord, a day of hyped up giggley maddow….

BITCH CALM DOWN

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2018 11:08 PM

Chris Matthews is slurring his words, calling Jeff Sessions "Pete" right now.

He needs his beauty sleep.

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2018 7:15 PM

Ari is shutting down stupid comments from a fellow panel guy right now.

Guy: Are we surprised though that Trump fired Sessions?

Ari: I don't care if it's surprising, I care if it's legal!

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2018 7:25 PM

Garrett Haake has a nice shaped head.

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2018 8:08 PM

Garrett Haake looks like he has pituitary/thyroid issues.

Soooo not hot.

by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2018 8:52 PM

I think Jeremy Bash is so damn sexy.

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2018 11:54 AM

Did Mika and Joe find a way to blame Hillary/Democrats with no message yet for Sessions and the Jim Acosta shitshow?

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2018 12:08 PM

I read somewhere that Katy Tur wants Andrea Martin to step down because of her age. Andrea Martin has plenty of years on Katy Tur. Katy has a long long way to go.

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2018 10:33 PM

I'd like to see Katy Tur singing upside down on a trapeze at HER age.

She is no competition for Andrea Martin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2018 10:46 PM

Andrea Mitchell really brings the SCTV background to her show. It's...uh....practically....uh....parody performance....uh...art.

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2018 11:10 PM

Agreed r10

r9

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2018 11:17 PM

jonothan swann just said the word pre election and swear to god It sounded like prostitution, cause of his fukin speech impediment,

why do we have to look at that old hag alexa witt????? she married to the head of the god dam network. ???? she makes our eyes bleed with angst.

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2018 10:00 AM

Fucking joe scarb wont let people finish sentences !!!!

(love the way willie geist looks at him like he is a dumb son of a bitch

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2018 10:07 AM

Only a doormat like know ur value mika would let a turd like joe talk all over her

and like it.

how come only people that will kiss joe's ass are guest on the show??? pugnacious maddow was on only once and she kicked his fukin ass.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2018 10:10 AM

Willie has a one look response he uses often: like wtf are you saying? no matter who has spoken.... A LOOK LIKE HE JUST PASSED A BIG FART AND WONT TAKE CLAIM FOR IT. ADJUST HIS ASS IN THE CHAIR, POUTY LOOK, SCRUNCHES HIS EYEBROWS. He must be depressed that he has to kiss joe's ass every day.

I don't blame him.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2018 10:14 AM

The way Joe turns topics around to when he was in congress is freaky, like some Gloria swanson bitch who wants to bask in the glow of yesterday. We are watching him now, its like a satire of a real news show. We feel Joe has mental problems....

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2018 10:24 AM

Mika is in high gear tonight, Agreeing with every thing Joe says no matter how stupid or embarrassing it is,

Her father must be rolling over in his grave., that his daughter does not know her own value as a human being who has the right to stand up to Joe's vulgaritys..

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2018 10:32 AM

why did no one on msnbc mention the acosta incident

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2018 10:33 AM

Joe reminds me of Trump, pure showman, no substance.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2018 10:37 AM

Did Katy kay have another facelift and nosejob?

She resembles a hog with them weird nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2018 10:39 AM

Mr Scarborough reminds me of Barbra Streisand: they only surround themselves with people who will crawl up into and kiss his clogged anus.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2018 10:43 AM

Mika is sitting there writing on a notepad cheerfully as the panel talks with passion about gun control.

WHY DOE SHE CONTRIBUTE SO LITTLE? WHY IS SHE THERE? im flabbergasted.. I do love her recent grace Kelly French twist wig.

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2018 10:53 AM

Wonder why the me2 movement never affected joe......he seems like such a Casanova..

by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2018 11:31 AM

$$$$$$ that's how

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2018 11:51 AM

Morning Joe is a vapid exercise in self righteousness. Was it ever good?

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2018 11:55 AM

only when joe was gone for the day.....

many wonder how this man keeps this job, despite failing ratings and being the butt of the news industry....

who keeps him in the job? who is his superior???

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2018 11:57 AM

The pain of doing a show is evident. How do they get through sad show after show? vodka? Adderall? black tar heroin?

Must take a lot to get that mess on the air every day and continue to push the shit train forward..

Fear not noble willie geist, thy turn will come and someday you and gayle king shall rule them 3 hours !

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2018 12:00 PM

Is Hallie Jackson liked by her colleagues on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2018 1:09 PM

Damn, Vaughan Hillyard is on with Ali Velshi right now and he looks even cuter up close and under studio lights than he does “in the field”, which is where we’ve seen him since Day One. I’ve never seen him in the studio til now. Dude is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote]why did no one on msnbc mention the acosta incident

Assuming you’re referring to Morning Joe, which I never watch and cannot imagine why anyone else would, the Acosta Incident was well covered on all their afternoon and evening shows since it first happened, and through last night (Thursday).

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2018 7:35 PM

You all are bashing Morning Joe when real excrement like Fox and Friends actually exists?

by Anonymousreply 31November 9, 2018 7:48 PM

Acosta was mentioned on Brian William’s show. But it should have been covered on all the shows, IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 32November 9, 2018 9:34 PM

garett hake is the one to watch

gonna be big

by Anonymousreply 33November 9, 2018 9:48 PM

I have jacked off thinking of willie geist's fat pink ass hovering over my face, as he squats over me. he curses me as he... then mika walks in, and wakes me up damn

by Anonymousreply 34November 10, 2018 5:36 AM

I would love to see Garrett Haake host a show. It’s been ages since I’ve even seen him in the studio. He usually does “field trips” and covers Capital Hill.

by Anonymousreply 35November 10, 2018 5:41 AM

I just want to say that I love the handover every evening from Rachel to Lawrence. It’s so warm, so friendly, often funny...it’s just how admiring, respectful friends should be. And I love the way the first half of their shows set a factual, dramatic narrative of the days’ events.

And I like that Joe has some height in his hair every morning. He’s got great hair with a lot of body and I like the way he wears it big. It hints at a bit of vanity and confidence. I like a man with a lot of body in his hair.

by Anonymousreply 36November 10, 2018 9:17 AM

If the ratings for Rachel’s show and Lawrence’s show were similar, I might enjoy their handover chats. But in reality, the chats exist in a desperate attempt for LO to hold on to Rachel’s viewers. You can see his flop swear most nights as he tries so hard to be as likable as Rachel. It makes me cringe each night.

“Oh Rachel, you’re so smart! Have I told you how wonderful you are lately?? Because you’re so smart and wonderful!!”

But I’m glad that others enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 37November 10, 2018 7:50 PM

My takeaway from watching those handovers (which I hate btw) - is that Rachel likes Chris Hayes but doesn't like O'Donnell (I don't know why but my impression is he's a bit sleazy and a bit dumb - and maybe a bit desperate.) Chris is ok other than acting a bit coked up - or maybe he's just a hypomanic person.

by Anonymousreply 38November 10, 2018 7:58 PM

Katy Tur acts like she's an entitled person who thinks the world owes her everything. Zerlina Maxwell always checks her with class and a quickness.

by Anonymousreply 39November 11, 2018 1:48 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 40November 11, 2018 5:04 PM

Anybody watching the Al Sharpton show did you just see that pundit Stacy Washington on it? What a fucking bitch!!!! How condescending she was to Al and the rest of the panel as she said the American people will not stand it if the Democrats investigate Trump and his administration. You mean if they use their oversight responsibility? Like YOUR party the REPUBLICANS refused to do for the last two years?!?

What a fucking hypocrite this cunt was.

by Anonymousreply 41November 11, 2018 9:15 PM

Yes, r41.

by Anonymousreply 42November 11, 2018 9:23 PM

Oh god, the bitch is back.

She's a fine one to talk about interruptions, since interrupting and talking over others are two of the Republicunt's biggest tricks they use whenever they are on a panel like this.

But Reverand Al ain't havin' it.

by Anonymousreply 43November 11, 2018 9:52 PM

Yep I saw Stacy Washington. Thought the Rev had put her in her place rather nicely.

by Anonymousreply 44November 11, 2018 10:35 PM

I didn't see it -- but I remember well the Rethug threats of non-stop investigations, should Hillary win the 2016 election.

And old McTurtle saying that his one job is to stop Obama from doing anything.

So they're the ones to talk!

by Anonymousreply 45November 11, 2018 10:40 PM

Take a drink every time Stephanie Ruhle says “We have got a lot to cover.”

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2018 1:22 PM

Ruhle is Eyeroll Queen.

by Anonymousreply 47November 12, 2018 1:25 PM

Finally, msnbc (Craig Melvin) mentions the Miss. runoff for Senate and the Rethug comments about "hanging".

by Anonymousreply 48November 12, 2018 3:31 PM

Be Warned: Ali Velshi in for Rachel tonight!

Again, no Rachel Maddow on Monday Nov 11!

by Anonymousreply 49November 12, 2018 8:02 PM

So Rachel goes to four nights a week?

I don't follow ratings very closely but the last time I looked at them MSNBC was doing great in the ratings, including O'Donnell's show.

by Anonymousreply 50November 12, 2018 8:41 PM

Ha ha John Heileman chatting with Katy Tur about Wu Tang Clan. He must be doing it on purpose to piss off Ari Melber.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Heileman thinks that Melber is a twerp.

by Anonymousreply 51November 12, 2018 9:07 PM

Melber is definitely a twerp. Heileman all the way.

I agree with others about how cringeworthy Rachel’s handoff to the ass kissing Lawrence is. I roll my eyes and look away every night when they do it. My boyfriend sometimes mutes it or turns it off. I agree it’s obvious Rachel doesn’t like him. He’s a decent show host and he has great guests on, so I won’t write him off entirely but he’s so full of himself, and he has anger issues (see: the leaked video of him flipping out about issues in the studio—the sound of hammering, etc.). Of course Rachel knows all about that, and she’s not that kind of person.!

by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2018 10:06 PM

What the fuck is up with Ari Melbar shoving his love of hip-hop and rap down our throats? It's fucking annoying as shit! Just read the goddamn news!

by Anonymousreply 53November 12, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote]John Heileman chatting with Katy Tur about Wu Tang Clan. He must be doing it on purpose to piss off Ari Melber.

Heilemann has been known for years as a WTC fan. His iPad even has the WTC sticker on it.

R52, stop trying to make fetch happen. Rachel loves Lawrence.

None of this has anything to do with Ari.

by Anonymousreply 54November 12, 2018 10:36 PM

Watching Ari in action out from behind the desk tonight....he really doesn't look so hot. Perfectly nice. But not so hot.

Call me crazy but is there something just wildly sexy about John Heileman?? I bet he'd be great fun in bed.

by Anonymousreply 55November 12, 2018 10:49 PM

Fetch, R54? What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 56November 12, 2018 10:50 PM

R55, Ari's show is live from Florida. He's on site and has to shout because of the loud crowd of protesters behind him.

by Anonymousreply 57November 12, 2018 10:55 PM

The protesters were downright rude during Ari's show, trying their best to shout over him while he was speaking live on the air.

I don't even care if they were conservatives or liberals, they were just fucking rude.

by Anonymousreply 58November 13, 2018 12:23 AM

R56, go watch "Mean Girls."

by Anonymousreply 59November 13, 2018 12:26 AM

Longtime MSNBC and Heileman watcher. I’ve noticed the Wu Tang Clan sticker on his laptop but have never heard him mention his fandom of hip hop music until today.

Unlike Ari Melber who won’t shut up about hip hop music.

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2018 1:29 AM

Jill Wine Banks wore a Wu Tang Clan pin on MSNBC a couple of months ago. Click the image below to see it in all its glory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2018 1:39 AM

Yes, he has mentioned WTC a number of times, R60.

The difference is that he's not a regular show host like Ari. He just occasionally sits in for people.

I haven't seen his own show on Showtime (I think?), so I don't know what he talks about there.

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2018 1:40 AM

I know it has been mentioned many times but my god,Robert Costa is morphing into an entirely different person with a different look daily. He looks very young and very hot on Hardball tonight.

by Anonymousreply 63November 13, 2018 11:16 PM

Great twitter take-down of wonky-eyed Kacie Hunt after her ball-washing of a veteran (repub) Congressional candidate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 13, 2018 11:39 PM

Liked the less spastic Steve Kornhackie .. did well on election night. Chuck Todd however,remains a self-important, under-qualified, smarmy failure.

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2018 11:47 PM

Why the hell is Corey Lewandowski suddenly appearing on MSNBC shows? Wasn't he on CNN?

Don't tell me WE are stuck with him now.

God, he's STILL a loud mouthed imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 66November 13, 2018 11:49 PM

I wish to lick the sexy, sweaty, upper-lip of the sexy Robby Costa.

by Anonymousreply 67November 13, 2018 11:51 PM

r66 here again, Sorry for giving that rant without any context.

He's currently on Chris Matthews' show "Hardball" and earlier today, I saw him on some other show on a panel.

He's going to become an MSNBC regular, isn't he? Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 68November 13, 2018 11:52 PM

Lest we forget...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 13, 2018 11:53 PM

Ari just needs to shed a few pounds (or a few dozen), R55. Then he'll smolder again.

Maybe he can ask Costa for some tips.

by Anonymousreply 70November 13, 2018 11:56 PM

R68 Saw the insufferable and drunk, Peggy Noonan on Tweety Matthews' recently, too. You'd think that after the Meghen Kelly and Hughey Hewitt's utter fails, NBC/MSNBC would stick with their base.

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2018 12:00 AM

I'm starting to think Kasie Hunt might be pregnant. Saw her briefly filling in for Chuck Todd this afternoon and her face looks much bigger than it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2018 12:05 AM

Keith Olberman paid for Ms. Tur's mammary augmentation before they split.

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2018 12:08 AM

Great regulars (Jill, Mimi, Miller, Barbara, and Joyce, et al) Don't fuck this up w/ Repo-trump/Reagan trash, pls.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2018 12:13 AM

Wallace, Scmidt and the othe Never-trump reguars are awesome. Ari's rap schtick and poorly managed live show , bull-horn repuke instigators background show sucked and was beyond disrespectful to his guests and viwers.

Velsher/ Rhule rule!

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2018 12:21 AM

Schmidt*

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2018 12:22 AM

Separated at birth: Hans Nichols and ... Waylon Smithers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2018 12:38 AM

I love Jon Heilman too. He is smart and kind of sexy in an non-conventional way. I like his acne scars too.

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2018 10:59 AM

weird that melber is on the least trusted journalist list/poll, along with joe and mika,

his hotness supercedes all talent.

go baby go

ur ballsack it smell so gud

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2018 12:11 PM

mr Schmidt kills me with his don't let the sun catch me crying squinty eyes.....and tiny mouse mouth.

his big ass so unique yes

by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2018 12:12 PM

No kidding, he need wear sunglasses and use poppers to cheer up

by Anonymousreply 81November 14, 2018 12:43 PM

Whats the history of the plagiarism scandal and Mike Barnicle??

by Anonymousreply 82November 14, 2018 1:30 PM

He was unceremoniously booted from his job at the Boston newspaper, Went quiet for a good while, its hardly mentioned any more. weird he plagarized stuff for his column at the paper. big deal at the time....

by Anonymousreply 83November 14, 2018 2:34 PM

Corey Lewandowski was just on Chuck’s show. I had to mute it. WTF, MSNBC. Everyone hates him.

by Anonymousreply 84November 14, 2018 9:35 PM

HAAKE TOO GOOD TO HOST.

THEY LIKE CLOWNS LIKE JOJO AND MIKAMIKA

by Anonymousreply 85November 15, 2018 3:30 AM

Why was that black man with grey hair on O'Donnell 2nite, and every other nite.

he stutters and has trouble getting thru a sentence.

odd for a teee veee reporter.

replace him with a smooth sweet talkin man

by Anonymousreply 86November 15, 2018 3:32 AM

Cornell Belcher, R86? I heard the stuttering, too. I think Lawrence was doing it a bit himself. Perhaps a gas leak in the studio?

by Anonymousreply 87November 15, 2018 3:34 AM

R86, he's not a reporter, he's a Democratic pollster.

His hair is very striking. I like it. He's also a sharp dresser.

by Anonymousreply 88November 15, 2018 3:34 AM

Former Ambassador McFaul looks rather refreshed on the 11th Hour.

by Anonymousreply 89November 15, 2018 3:40 AM

Ari is sexy as fuck. I bet he's great in bed.

by Anonymousreply 90November 15, 2018 4:31 AM

Samantha the morning bitch is hyper diaper and wont let nobody finish ther sentence !!!

FUK U BITCH WHY BOTHER TO HAVE GUESTS

CHILL U FUKWAD

by Anonymousreply 91November 15, 2018 1:25 PM

Whoa.

Who is this gorgeous bearded man Kevin Baron appearing with Chris Matthews right now?? Is he a regular on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 92November 15, 2018 11:40 PM

Most men with that hairstyle look crazy and homeless but Cornell Belcher (what a name) pulls it off.

He has a nice smile and isn’t afraid to show it off which is refreshing. Most straight, “serious” guys refuse to smile. Smirks are currently in style—yuck!

by Anonymousreply 93November 15, 2018 11:54 PM

WEHT that blonde Vanity Fair reporter, Emily....something? who would wear sun dresses and report breathlessly on Ivanka and Jared?

But can't say that I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 94November 15, 2018 11:56 PM

so I missed the handoff last night between Rachel and Chris. They said she was late? Did anyone here see it?

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2018 11:59 PM

The egregious Emily Jane Fox was on all the time when Michael Cohen news was hot. The sound of her voice made me mute the sound.

by Anonymousreply 96November 16, 2018 12:00 AM

I cannot stand Stephanie Ruhle. She is a racist, condescending, entitled bitch who thinks she is the smartest on the set. It is obvious that Ali Velshi barely tolerates her.

I wish they would make Hallie Jackson sit on her hands; those flailing arm movements and manic hand gestures are going to injure a guest someday, truly knocking somebody's eye out.

by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2018 12:06 AM

What makes you think Ruhle is a racist, r97?

I love her.

by Anonymousreply 98November 16, 2018 12:13 AM

Actually, R95, I think it was the reverse -- Chris did the hand-off a minute or so too soon while Rachel was still getting miked.

by Anonymousreply 99November 16, 2018 12:41 AM

I never liked Stephanie Ruhle, too fake. I really started to HATE her when she copied Rachel Maddow by crying when reporting about the tender age children being separated from their parents the morning after Rachel did it spontaneously on her show.

by Anonymousreply 100November 16, 2018 12:49 AM

[quote]I cannot stand Stephanie Ruhle. She is a racist

Really? How so? Can you provide empirical evidence? She's always been disgusted with Trump's nationalist antics, even before he declared himself a "nationalist." You do know you are on Datalounge, not the Daily Caller or Brietbart, right?

by Anonymousreply 101November 16, 2018 12:49 AM

Stephanie Ruhle is probably intolerable in real life, but I like her OTT persona. She isn’t just surprised, she’s FLABBERGASTED and she’s never just miffed, she’s ENRAGED!!!! I like her energy.

by Anonymousreply 102November 16, 2018 12:59 AM

Do we really need Michael Beschloss to say “This is unprecedented!” every single night on MSNBC? In the Trump era, he has nothing else to say. We get it already!

by Anonymousreply 103November 16, 2018 1:38 AM

R97 here: Ruhle has a bad habit of correcting or chastising her Black male guests; e.g. Roland Martin made an analogy of something about Trump being like crack and she went on and on telling Martin his comment was inappropriate. Sorry I don't remember the exact exchange, but never forgot my reaction to it. She has treated other Black men in like manner.

She reminds me of Chris Matthews in that they both consider themselves experts on all things Black; Joy Behar suffers from the same malady.

by Anonymousreply 104November 16, 2018 2:33 AM

r103, buy his book and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 105November 16, 2018 2:35 AM

R103: I prefer Jon Meacham to Beschloss, but Meacham seems committed to only morning and afternoon appearances.

by Anonymousreply 106November 16, 2018 2:38 AM

Are you referring to the homophobe Roland Martin, R104, or is there another who doesn't deserve chastisement?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 16, 2018 2:41 AM

Michael Beschloss is one of those men that when you find they are married to a woman you are like "wait, what?"

by Anonymousreply 108November 16, 2018 2:44 AM

Is this what you're referring to , R104, when Ruhle said "Roland Martin just preached" in full agreement with his assessment of the Trump BS?

You're going to have to do better to besmirch someone as a racist. Jesus, you are such a fuck like Trump, claiming the opposite of what happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 16, 2018 2:49 AM

Oh, and it bothers me for some reason when he ends his segments with Rachel by telling her to "Be well"

by Anonymousreply 110November 16, 2018 2:49 AM

One and the same, R107. So a racist and a homophobe locked horns, but I doubt her treatment of him was related to his insensitive remarks made years earlier. Ruhle would never move to put Joy Reid "in her place." I would buy tickets to that segment.

I am all out of troll food, so I will be blocking you now.

by Anonymousreply 111November 16, 2018 2:58 AM

Great, be a cunt and block me without proving your "racist" contention, you useless POS. So much for empiricism about racism. Only your entitled, unsubstantiated views matter. You can't even provide a scintilla of evidence before you prance out of here! Prance, prance, prance.

by Anonymousreply 112November 16, 2018 3:05 AM

There is absolutely zero evidence that Ruhle is a racist. I’m not that big a fan of hers (had to unfollow her on Instagram), but that is a ridiculous accusation.

by Anonymousreply 113November 16, 2018 3:18 AM

so Rachel's first segment tonight was 28 minutes long before a commercial break. That might be a record for her but I enjoy watching regardless

by Anonymousreply 114November 16, 2018 4:29 AM

Samantha Guthrie shut ur dam mouth u as dum as u is fugly

by Anonymousreply 115November 16, 2018 1:10 PM

cunts who block belong in church and not here goll dammt

by Anonymousreply 116November 16, 2018 1:12 PM

oops I meant samantha fukin ruhle not Savanaha g.

ive noticed ruhle is a cunt for a long time

fire the wwhore!

by Anonymousreply 117November 16, 2018 1:15 PM

Love how guests have to ask Ruhle to re state her question cause her mind speaks undecipherable shit

by Anonymousreply 118November 16, 2018 1:16 PM

She just corrected a man for using the pronoun 'he' and not 'she'

god

by Anonymousreply 119November 16, 2018 1:17 PM

Does MSNBC own A&E? They've been publicizing A&E's new documentary on Monica Lewinsky all day.

And it actually looks very good.

by Anonymousreply 120November 16, 2018 7:26 PM

It's annoying that A&E is doing another Clinton-Lewinsky story. This will give repub media something to obsess over for a day or 2 and distract their viewers further from the fuckery that is Trump

by Anonymousreply 121November 16, 2018 7:31 PM

A&E is owned by Disney-ABC which makes the MSNBC heavy promo odd.

by Anonymousreply 122November 16, 2018 7:59 PM

The clips they have shown about the A&E special almost paint a love story between Monica and Bill. Poor Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 123November 16, 2018 8:07 PM

Missed his name but there was a very hip black dude on with Ari just now who suggested that all the outlets must send only female black reporters and Jim Acosta to Trump's next press conference.

Brilliant! Wouldn't that be amazing?

by Anonymousreply 124November 16, 2018 10:34 PM

Yes, it would be, R124. Brilliant idea.

by Anonymousreply 125November 16, 2018 10:45 PM

Mary Wilson of the SUPREMES is on Ari's show right now!

TUNE IN!

by Anonymousreply 126November 16, 2018 10:50 PM

She's a hoot, she's having fun!

She wants millennials to fall back because they aren't polite enough in her opinion. LOL

by Anonymousreply 127November 16, 2018 10:52 PM

Monica means big ratings for cable news. I will change the channel whenever her face appears on my screen.

by Anonymousreply 128November 16, 2018 11:21 PM

Chris Matthews is having a rough night. Lots of stammering and mispronunciations. He seems really tired. Maybe he’s sick.

Is that a huge eye booger?

by Anonymousreply 129November 16, 2018 11:27 PM

Yeah, old man Matthews is having trouble with words.

Last night or so he was fumbling for "United Colors of Benetton".

Tonight, he was fumbling in exasperation for Mueller's name.

by Anonymousreply 130November 16, 2018 11:41 PM

Obviously I'm no fan of his politics but I must admit Rick Tyler has gorgeous eyes.

by Anonymousreply 131November 17, 2018 12:00 AM

Rick Tyler could be John Kelly's brother.

Horrid human beings, the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 132November 17, 2018 3:48 AM

Yes, Rick Tyler is very attractive. I would jack off with him in a sauna if the opportunity ever presented itself.

On the other end of the political spectrum, Attorney Daniel Goldman (on Brian’s show tonight? or was it The Last Word?) wasn’t wearing any makeup. I’ve never seen him without a tan or at least some TV makeup. He’s still gorgeous, but he looked a little pale and blotchy tonight. He’s my favorite law-talkin’ hot daddy of MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 133November 17, 2018 3:53 AM

Has anyone here listened to Rachel's podcast? I'm sure it's good, I'm just wondering how news-worthy it is. Does it deal with recent facts? Or is it all historical?

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 134November 17, 2018 4:00 AM

Bag Man is a series of podcasts about the back burner corruption of Spiro Agnew.

It is a historical exegesis.

by Anonymousreply 135November 17, 2018 4:43 AM

OMG,, Rachel lost her shit in anger over the Kashoggi murder, dismemberment and septic leaching and Trump's appeasement of Turkey by trying to figure out how to appease Erdogan by providing a likewise sacrifice.

Watch the segment and she is the very definition of controlled rage.

Never seen her like this before.

by Anonymousreply 136November 17, 2018 4:54 AM

Trump was on the verge of handing Rachel's buddy, former Ambassador Michael McFaul, over to Vladimir Putin.

by Anonymousreply 137November 17, 2018 8:07 AM

Rerun of Hallie Jackson on Seth Meyers. Very heavy legs.

by Anonymousreply 138November 17, 2018 8:35 AM

Did KCDC just say that Phil Rucker welcomed a baby?? Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2018 1:02 AM

He must be one of those effemmy men who felt the need to get married.

More power to him.

by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2018 1:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 19, 2018 1:07 AM

HOW SWEET!!! Congrats to Phil Rucker and wife!

by Anonymousreply 142November 19, 2018 1:09 AM

That’s his niece idiots.

by Anonymousreply 143November 19, 2018 1:14 AM

DL should first read the instagram comments

That's Ashley Parker's newborn, not Rucker's. .

by Anonymousreply 144November 19, 2018 1:15 AM

Thanks for the clarification. It is not Phil’s child. He’s the “uncle.”

The mother is Ashley Parker who appears frequently on MSNBC. She married a man named Bender in June 2018.

Hmm.. baby arrives 6 months after wedding....

by Anonymousreply 145November 19, 2018 1:16 AM

Thanks for the extra info, Gladys Kravitz at r145.

by Anonymousreply 146November 19, 2018 1:18 AM

[quote]Hmm.. baby arrives 6 months after wedding....

That hussy!

by Anonymousreply 147November 19, 2018 1:27 AM

Any new info on my sweetie, Jonathan Lemire? He's such a dreamboat (to me at least).

by Anonymousreply 148November 19, 2018 2:51 AM

This aggressive tech reporter is really annoying

by Anonymousreply 149November 19, 2018 2:54 AM

Katy Tur has the habit of spending twice as much time for asking questions than she lets her guests for answering.

Time management, girl!

by Anonymousreply 150November 19, 2018 7:56 PM

R80, yeah there's something going on w/Mike Schmidt's eyes. He blinks in SLO-MO, like he's trying to send a message to another planet.

by Anonymousreply 151November 20, 2018 9:03 PM

Joyce Vance is a Goddess.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 152November 20, 2018 9:21 PM

She really is brilliant, R152. Such a good person, too. I wish the idiotic Trumpers could open their minds long enough to hear a calm, expert take on the illegal goings-on in the Trump WH and the Mueller investigation. She lays it all out.

by Anonymousreply 153November 20, 2018 9:23 PM

I cannot fucking stand Ari Melber’s “We return with BREAKING NEWS TONIGHT” bullshit when the news has already broken— sometimes 6-8 hours ago—and there’s nothing more that’s “breaking” about it.

He does it every fucking show. Reeks of desperation. He also gets all serious and law-talky like he and his guests are going to charged with perjury if they don’t speak *very* *carefully*.

He is the worst. There are other hosts who are far less polished than all the others, but no one is as phony and transparent as Ari.

by Anonymousreply 154November 20, 2018 10:28 PM

I wonder how Rachel Maddows club act rehearsals are going at 54 Below. Last set list had her encoring with Bette Midler’s “Fat Stuff”

by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2018 10:32 PM

^^^^drunk

by Anonymousreply 156November 21, 2018 1:06 AM

We need to talk more about Soboroff.

by Anonymousreply 157November 21, 2018 1:19 AM

Elliott Williams is adorable

by Anonymousreply 158November 21, 2018 2:18 AM

R154, but they do that ALL THE TIME on CNN. Every single day, every hour...and you're right. It's not breaking news.

by Anonymousreply 159November 21, 2018 2:18 AM

Okay R157. I'll start.

Soboroff is an insufferable, cocky, conceited reporter with nice hair.

by Anonymousreply 160November 21, 2018 2:19 AM

I think he's adorable, R160. Too bad he's straight (or appears to be, at least).

by Anonymousreply 161November 21, 2018 2:22 AM

R160, Soboroff is not cocky or conceited. Zero evidence of that.

by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2018 2:25 AM

Yasmin Vossoughian will return from maternity leave on December 1, 2018. I can't wait to see her on the tube again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 21, 2018 1:36 PM

I like Chuck Rosenberg. He’s smart and informative.

Sometimes his eyes are really bloodshot. I’m not implying that he drinks, I think it more likely to be allergies or something, I just think it’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2018 2:13 PM

To this very day, MSNBC folk can't agree on how to say "Rosenstein".

Now they're mangling "Khashoggi".

by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2018 6:33 PM

Edina Monsoon pronounced "Khashoggi" with a hard g.

by Anonymousreply 166November 21, 2018 7:58 PM

When Adnan Kashoggi went through the world's most expensive divorce in the 80s, it was a a hard G.

Today I heard Kashojee. Kashojshee.

I admire Rachel calling a Kashoggi a Kashoggi no matter how people transliterate it out of Arabic.

Same with Qatar. You say Cutter, I say kuh-TAR.

Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 167November 21, 2018 8:18 PM

Yep, Adnan was a hard "g" Khashoggi, pronounced that way for decades all over the world. It was probably always wrong but it's too late now.

by Anonymousreply 168November 21, 2018 8:37 PM

I just heard a show host say it with J and the pundit say it with J.

Like, pick one and stick with it, at least within a segment.

by Anonymousreply 169November 21, 2018 8:46 PM

^^ and the pundit say it with hard G.

Muriel, give us an edit function, pleeez!

by Anonymousreply 170November 21, 2018 8:47 PM

Katy Turd needs to lose the perpetual smirk.

by Anonymousreply 171November 21, 2018 9:48 PM

I truly agree, r171,

She is pretty boring now. Katy Tur think her stuff doesn't stink.

by Anonymousreply 172November 21, 2018 9:50 PM

Is she pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 173November 21, 2018 9:51 PM

Speaking of name pronunciations, decades later, and Chris Matthews still pronounces Dick Cheney as "CHEE-nee" as compared with everyone else saying "CHAY-nee"

by Anonymousreply 174November 21, 2018 9:53 PM

R174, this sounds more like regional dialects issue. Vowels and diphthongs have regional variations.

But Rosen-stain vs Rosen-steen is just confusion.

by Anonymousreply 175November 21, 2018 10:03 PM

I think you meant Rosen-STINE vs Rosen-STEEN, R175, no?

by Anonymousreply 176November 21, 2018 11:05 PM

To add to the confusion, Rod Rosenstein has said that while some members of his family pronounce it RosenSTINE and others say RosenSTEEN, he does not have a preference.

by Anonymousreply 177November 21, 2018 11:29 PM

You guys would have loved the furor when TV & radio people had to learn how to say "junta". Some country(ies) in S. America, sometime in the '50s -- I was a kid & thought it was weird that all these adults kept stumbling over that word in their script. My dad knew some Spanish & told me the correct pronunciation, which everyone eventually did adopt but that took some time.

by Anonymousreply 178November 21, 2018 11:41 PM

Maddow rhymes with shadow. KCDC gets it wrong all the time.

by Anonymousreply 179November 21, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote]He is the worst. There are other hosts who are far less polished than all the others, but no one is as phony and transparent as Ari.

Last couple of shows he's been very shouty, and sporting a 5:00 o'clock shadow. He looks like he hasn't slept in three days.

by Anonymousreply 180November 22, 2018 12:19 AM

I love Ari but must admit it was cringe-inducing watching his show tonight. During one segment with four guests, he just kept insisting on interrupting their serious discussion to drop in all these ridiculous cultural and rap references, causing very awkward pauses in the conversation, and I really felt his guests were straining to not show how annoyed they probably were by it all. He just didn't seem to be able to stop himself and I was relieved for everyone involved when it came time to take a commercial break.

I must say I'm really shocked sometimes by the fact his producers don't stop him from doing this.

by Anonymousreply 181November 22, 2018 12:33 AM

Aha! Coke!

I don't care what degrees he has - Ari Melber strikes me as stupid. So does Lawrence O'Donnell. Chris Matthews isn't stupid but I think he has early dementia.

On the other end of the spectrum, I think both Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow are extremely intelligent. I think Brian Williams is smart enough but egotistical and a bit smarmy like a car salesman.

by Anonymousreply 182November 22, 2018 12:35 AM

So why exactly are Ari and Lawrence stupid?

by Anonymousreply 183November 22, 2018 12:36 AM

To be fair to Chris Matthews, he hasn’t been the same since he walked in on Andrea Mitchell swinging naked from a doorframe in January of 2013.

by Anonymousreply 184November 22, 2018 12:38 AM

[quote] During one segment with four guests, he just kept insisting on interrupting their serious discussion to drop in all these ridiculous cultural and rap references,

Still not as bad as Chris Hayes cutting off his guest just now, the oil trader, who was explaining the Saudi-Trump games and oil prices very clearly and in plain English. Chris just HAD TO talk over him with paragraph-long sentences with 1001 compound and complex clauses, just to show that he GETS it.

by Anonymousreply 185November 22, 2018 12:40 AM

Jumping to conclusions, mispronounced words (Lawrence said Sir-Jay for Sergei, so he either doesn't keep up with news or can't learn things after hearing them - one time they showed him yelling in the phone to an assistant to help him with pronouncing some names) - dopey repetitive questions, not listening to answers - or not realizing what the meaning is of what he just heard (most of that applies to both of them.) And the "affect" - Lawrence has this dumb self-satisfied smile that a friend of mine who is mildly retarded has (that may be a coincidence but it goes along with things I've noticed over the years.)

Oh I could go on... I just said they strike ME as stupid. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the impression I have.

Oh and Chris Matthews knows the most arcane stuff that pops up from his guests --- like a Senator's name from 1948 or something like that. I can't remember examples but it happens every so often. He now so much - granular detail type stuff. And Rachel is very logical and covers up her gravitas with that annoying giggling, but her mind is very strong with figuring out puzzles and such. I'm not sure if she's as good a listener as Hayes - probably - though she's more nervous so maybe not, and she doesn't have as many guests so I haven't been able to figure that out very well.

She hates HATES those panels on election night. She likes to give presentations that she's worked on for a long time and figured out - she doesn't like off-the-cuff shit. That's a Brian Williams sort of thing, so I guess I see why they like him - he's always smoooothhh. None of the others are, really - well, of the top primetime names.

The young women all remind me of schoolgirls - Hallie (the mean girl), Katy (the nervous highschooler giving a book report), I don't know KCDC or whatever. They need voice lessons to project more maturity - like Andrea Mitchell's dulcet tones (never mind the slurring ahem). Rachel's got a pretty tone and ok demeanor (at least it's not superficial like Katy and Hallie).

by Anonymousreply 186November 22, 2018 12:44 AM

Oh hell I meant Chris HAYES knows the most arcane stuff.... I hate having two Chrisses!! And I have a nerve complaining about Lawrence and names lol. (but I'm not on tv acting like a know it all -- who doesn't)

by Anonymousreply 187November 22, 2018 12:46 AM

"Acting like a know it all" -- that's deplorable speak for intelligent knowledgeable people who can string more than 5 words together.

O'Donnell has the benefit of knowing the workings of Congress inside out.

[quote]From 1989 to 1995, O’Donnell was a legislative aide to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. From 1989 to 1991, he served as senior advisor to Moynihan. From 1992 to 1993, he was staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, then chaired by Senator Moynihan, and from 1993 to 1995 he was staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Finance, again under Senator Moynihan’s chairmanship.

by Anonymousreply 188November 22, 2018 1:02 AM

If you say so, R188. No need to get your panties in a bunch because someone has a different opinion from you.

by Anonymousreply 189November 22, 2018 1:06 AM

I feel like Lawrence O'Donnell is going to get canned when his contract is up. Ever since his diva meltdown went public, he's been phoning it in. He just sits there with a stupid grin/smirk on his face for the whole hour.

The 11th Hour with Brian Williams is a surprisingly much better show. Williams at least acts like he's halfway interested to be there.

by Anonymousreply 190November 22, 2018 1:12 AM

I may not want to cuddle with most of the MSNBC team but no one on the channel is as bad as Andy Cooper, Cuomo, Wolf Bitzer or any of the other assholes on CNN.

Except for Don Lemon. Don is okay by me.

by Anonymousreply 191November 22, 2018 1:14 AM

Brian Williams is very good. It's too bad that he besmirched himself by lying, but that's the reason he's here on MSNBC's late night show, where he does a great job.

by Anonymousreply 192November 22, 2018 1:16 AM

I like Andy Cooper. His delivery, his demeanor, his self-deprecation, his wry humor. What I DESPISE are the Republican hacks he's forced to have on because CNN wants to straddle both sides (and fails on both sides imo.) But its reputation goes way way back so it hangs in there. I think the international version is better but I don't know how to access it.

I wish Cooper could do straight news or interviews like Charlie Rose or, and I bet he's getting too old or rich for this, but, "on assignment" things like hurricanes and other disasters. He's my favorite of everybody in news except Rachel. (I love Chris Hayes but he's too manic - coke? that's my go-to answer for everybody who annoys me lol)

by Anonymousreply 193November 22, 2018 1:20 AM

I don't care what anyone else says. I think Robert Costa is sexy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 194November 22, 2018 3:21 AM

Who the hell is ANDY COOPER?

by Anonymousreply 195November 22, 2018 3:29 AM

[quote]I think Brian Williams is smart enough but egotistical and a bit smarmy like a car salesman.

Egotistical, maybe. Smarmy like a used car salesman? No. Sorry, but no. If you can produce a video clip of him acting like that, I’ll eat my shoe.

I noticed, too, that Ari looks terrible lately. Today especially. He has major bags under his eyes.

How does Kacie Hunt pronounce Maddow’s name, R179?

by Anonymousreply 196November 22, 2018 3:32 AM

Sorry—Kasie, not Kacie.

by Anonymousreply 197November 22, 2018 3:33 AM

Lawrence is definitely *into* his show, I don’t think he ever acts like he doesn’t want to be there. But the segment that he’s most *into* is his A-block where he reads his daily screed.

What he fails at in the segments that follow, is asking his guests follow-up questions after they answer him. It’s like he’s just going down a list of questions, and is incapable of carrying on a conversation with them. He just smiles, and then asks a different question. Which is weird, because when he’s on a panel discussion (on someone else’s show, or on an election night), he doesn’t seem to have a hard time conversing with his colleagues.

As for Maddow, I think she’s a great listener, as good or better than C Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 198November 22, 2018 3:37 AM

Lawrence seems to take more nights off than any of the other MSNBC hosts

by Anonymousreply 199November 22, 2018 4:18 AM

I'm R193 and I had just read R191's post and kept the "Andy Cooper" instead of Anderson Cooper - I don't know why - just being silly and sort of "answering" that post.

by Anonymousreply 200November 22, 2018 6:58 AM

[quote]Brian Williams is very good. It's too bad that he besmirched himself by lying

But didn't he lie about himself, about what HE experienced as a journalist in the Iraq War? To me, that's different from lying about actual news events.

That's not to say I'm excusing it because NBC was right in firing him from the evening news anchor spot. I'm just saying there's lying about yourself vs lying about actual news.

by Anonymousreply 201November 22, 2018 12:45 PM

[quote]It’s like he’s just going down a list of questions, and is incapable of carrying on a conversation with them.

Oh really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 22, 2018 3:25 PM

Brian Williams wants to be a star. His lies were an effort to be more beloved by the fans that he craves. If he could ditch his career in news for a shot at movie stardom, he’d do it in a heartbeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 22, 2018 3:32 PM

R189, I expect people with "different opinion" to base it on some amount of knowledge and grasp of reality.

Of the things to accuse O'Donnell of, stupid and stupidity is the most ludicrous and laughable. Especially when he has the experience he's had.

Nobody gave a reply that even remotely refers to the actual definition of stupid in the English language. It was about their "feels". Well, if you call stupid someone who rubs you the wrong way, you sound just like Trump calling reporters stupid because their questions are very inconvenient.

by Anonymousreply 204November 22, 2018 3:39 PM

Watching Maddow’s special tonight about Nixon & Anna Chigault (BETRAYAL: the Plot That Won The White House), and mega stud MARK UPDEGROVE is on, sharing his sexy, sexy expertise about LBJ and the transition from him to Nixon amid the crisis in Vietnam.

I could watch him talk for hours about anything. Not because he’s interesting but because he is FUCKING GORGEOUS. He is a beautiful man. Holy shit. He’s straight, but I want him to do *everything* to me.

by Anonymousreply 205November 24, 2018 1:53 AM

R201, that’s a good point. Whenever someone calls him a pathological liar, I wonder: do they think he lies every night on his show or something? I’ve been watching it 5 days a week for the past two years and he hasn’t told a single lie. Not one. If he makes an error in any reporting, a correction is issued—and I can remember only two or three instances where they got something wrong.

I’ve said this before, but he also has the best guests on his show, including all the heavy hitting WaPo and NYT writers whose stories and scoops form the basis of much of the day’s news. And there is no one wittier or funnier than Brian to tie it all together.

by Anonymousreply 206November 24, 2018 1:56 AM

Chinault* not Chigault

by Anonymousreply 207November 24, 2018 1:57 AM

This thread was ruined by trolls here. We were great until these idiots arrived.

by Anonymousreply 208November 24, 2018 3:54 AM

Which ones, R208?

by Anonymousreply 209November 24, 2018 4:04 AM

Which anchor or reporter who might be leaving MSNBC by the year 2020?

Katy Tur?

Hallie Jackson?

Ari Melber?

Stephanie Rhule?

Ali Velshi?

Chris Hayes?

by Anonymousreply 210November 24, 2018 5:36 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 211November 24, 2018 8:54 PM

UPDATE: Al Sharpton just pronounced Khashoggi as “kuh-SAGE-ee”

by Anonymousreply 212November 24, 2018 9:05 PM

How hard is it for MSNBC to hold its anchors to a standard for pronunciation? I swear I've heard about four different variations of Khashoggi by now.

by Anonymousreply 213November 24, 2018 9:30 PM

R201, I agree completely.

However, he should still be fired, as I like my news sources to be above reproach.

Besides, I think he’s a fine newsreader, but bad interviewer or moderator.

by Anonymousreply 214November 24, 2018 9:35 PM

Back when Tim Russert was still alive, Brian Williams used to introduce him as “Senior Whatever and another thing and moderator of Meet the Press.” I thought his titles were too long, as if he was introducing the Pope or something. I sent Brian W. an email to say so, with a heading to catch his attention: “NOBODY CARES WHO THE MODERATOR OF MEET THE PRESS IS”.

The next day, Brian cut Russert’s introduction short and looked rather sheepish when doing so. So, I guess he reads his email.

by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2018 9:42 PM

R215 for the love of all that is good in the world, please send an email to Ari Melber telling him that no one watching MSNBC cares about hip hop music. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2018 10:48 PM

Thank goddess that Rachel says Kashoggi with the standard hard g.

by Anonymousreply 217November 25, 2018 12:41 AM

I'm sure people have, R216.

I'm sure though that he cares less about your bitching and more about bringing nontraditional guests on air. As someone who couldn't care less about rap and hip hop, I've found it refreshing to have a bit more perspective than same old pundits because he does ask them about current events. It's not like Ari is doing Entertainment Tonight.

This week it was great to see Alice Walker on his show, for example.

If you don't want to hear a single rap reference, just skip Ari. The same news is gonna be "breaking" on the next hour and the next.

by Anonymousreply 218November 25, 2018 12:41 AM

Rachel routinely mangles the Slavic esp. Russian names. And she also wastes show time to tell you how she will definitely mangle the name.

Like, gurl, it's not that hard! Get a phonetic transliteration from a specialist, and practice a few times.

by Anonymousreply 219November 25, 2018 12:49 AM

I am a millennial and like SOME hip hop but not as much as Ari who's 1 of the younger Gen Xers. I do find him corny BUT i read his ratings with younger viewers is better than most news hosts so that's a good sign. ANYTHING to get more young people involved in news IMO is just fine. I also don't care what most celebs think about politics but I'm OK with the ones who are activists. Some of Ari's celeb guests are just on to promote their latest ventures though but still it's OK for me

by Anonymousreply 220November 25, 2018 12:49 AM

I love the assortment of breakfast danishes, pastries, donuts and croissants that David Gura puts out for guests on his weekend morning show. Today's display was especially abundant, and he even set out of jar of preserves with a spoon in it.

A few weekends ago, one of the guests was chowing down on a pastry like she hadn't eaten for days. The other guests were trying not to notice, but she was chewing and talking with her mouth full. I think the show would be even more entertaining if they all ate something and drank mimosas while they had talked. Perhaps David could set up an omelette station for guests. Change the name to "Brunch with David Gura."

by Anonymousreply 221November 25, 2018 2:15 AM

HA! David Gura is a cutie. I follow him on Instagram and have been seeing the pastries on there but I don’t watch his show and didn’t know it was on-camera thing.

by Anonymousreply 222November 25, 2018 2:37 AM

Liz Plank?

by Anonymousreply 223November 25, 2018 11:50 AM

How can David Gura eat all those doughnuts every morning and maintain his boyish figure?

by Anonymousreply 224November 25, 2018 2:10 PM

so Liz Plank is from Canada. Does she even vote in the US?

by Anonymousreply 225November 25, 2018 5:13 PM

Re' Gura's pastries: Those Sunday talking head shows would be even better with Bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Marys!

by Anonymousreply 226November 25, 2018 6:37 PM

Johnathan Swan time on Kacie DC.

by Anonymousreply 227November 25, 2018 11:03 PM

R225, she’s lived in New York for at least the last two years. Don’t know if she’s eligible to vote, but she definitely lives here.

by Anonymousreply 228November 26, 2018 2:51 AM

Isn't she also the one allegedly fucking Ari?

by Anonymousreply 229November 26, 2018 2:55 AM

MIka and Joe got married in DC on Saturday

by Anonymousreply 230November 27, 2018 12:24 AM

I think Vaughn Hillyard is fucking adorable. He's a great reporter, too, to be his age.

by Anonymousreply 231November 27, 2018 1:31 AM

Vaughn is very cute.

by Anonymousreply 232November 27, 2018 1:35 AM

I love the way Vaughn Hillyard is going after that bigoted bitch in Mississippi. She is literally running away from him to keep from answering his pointed questions abut her past, and her recent statements. She is shameful.

Unfortunately it's still Mississippi so I fully expect the cunt to win the Senate race tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 233November 27, 2018 1:37 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that Cindy Hyde-Smith looks like actress Swoozie Kurtz? At least in the face?

Ok then.

by Anonymousreply 234November 27, 2018 1:39 AM

R234, I think she looks like a granny apple doll that has had work done.

by Anonymousreply 235November 27, 2018 1:52 AM

Katy Tur is obviously pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 236November 27, 2018 3:29 AM

Katy Tur looks like she has a bun in the oven. I think she’s about 4-5 months along. She seems to be doing what Ashley Parker did recently. Ashley was on tv quite a bit with no word that she was pregnant, then had a baby only days after her last MSNBC interview.

by Anonymousreply 237November 27, 2018 3:45 AM

Katy’s face is still thin.

by Anonymousreply 238November 27, 2018 3:47 AM

WEll, she's 35...if she wants to start a family. It's now or never.

by Anonymousreply 239November 27, 2018 3:47 AM

Her tits are huge but Olbermann bought her those. She looks the same to me.

by Anonymousreply 240November 27, 2018 3:49 AM

R240. She's preggers! Look at the video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241November 27, 2018 3:55 AM

Sure is.

by Anonymousreply 242November 27, 2018 4:02 AM

R234 I would say she's the love child of Swoozie and Amy Sedaris.

by Anonymousreply 243November 27, 2018 4:09 AM

I don’t like the idea of a pregnant Katy Tur. I just don’t.

by Anonymousreply 244November 27, 2018 4:14 AM

Am I the only one who thinks former federal prosecutor and MSNBC regular contributor Dan Goldman is a FUCKING STUD?! He reminds me a little of Tony Goldwyn.

by Anonymousreply 245November 27, 2018 4:16 AM

Oh yes Dan Goldman is so attractive!

by Anonymousreply 246November 27, 2018 4:19 AM

He’s big tall guy, too, with big arms. I wonder what he looks like outside a suit. He has an Instagram but hasn’t used it in years. No interesting pictures.

You just know he’s a hung Jew.

by Anonymousreply 247November 27, 2018 4:23 AM

Yep, she looks pretty pregnant in that video.

by Anonymousreply 248November 27, 2018 4:34 AM

Jesus, Ali Velshi cannot get a sentence out of his mouth without mangling at least one word in it tonight in his guest-hosting slot on Maddow. Excruciating to listen to around the 45-minute mark.

by Anonymousreply 249November 27, 2018 4:56 AM

Katy seemed quite taken with HOT NY Rep Hakeem Jeffries in yesterday's interview and I can hardly blame her.

Why don't we talk about him more here? I know he 's married with 2 kids but that hasn't stopped us before.

by Anonymousreply 250November 27, 2018 2:19 PM

It’s not just him. Anyone who fills in for Rachel suffers word salad like a toaster on the fritz. It even effects Nicolle Wallace when she fills in the spot.

Everyone knows it’s sacred

by Anonymousreply 251November 27, 2018 3:30 PM

No one mangles the script more than Chris Matthews

by Anonymousreply 252November 27, 2018 4:34 PM

MSNBC needs a hot male breakout star for the upcoming 2020 election cycle. All of their breakout stars in 2018 were female--Katy Tur, Kasie Hunt, Hallie Jackson. It's time for some man candy! Make it even better, and embed him with the Beto campaign.

by Anonymousreply 253November 27, 2018 4:43 PM

Wasn't that Velshi's third show last night, starting in the morning? He's tired.

by Anonymousreply 254November 27, 2018 5:12 PM

R250 he is hot

I agree MSNBC needs some new hot guys. Weekend anchor Aaron Gilchrist is a good looking guy at least

by Anonymousreply 255November 27, 2018 6:09 PM

Nude-colored lipgloss isn't Nicole Wallace's friend.

by Anonymousreply 256November 27, 2018 8:32 PM

[r256] neither are pie loving democrats

by Anonymousreply 257November 27, 2018 8:41 PM

What about doughnut loving democrats??

by Anonymousreply 258November 27, 2018 8:49 PM

I love pie, I'm a Democrat, I think Nicolle is great.

by Anonymousreply 259November 27, 2018 8:50 PM

I just realized why I find Nicolle and Katy Tur so appealing: they have zero interest in appearing “cool” and hip on TV and don’t care at all that they’re not necessarily the smartest person in the room who has all the answers.

Hallee Jackson, Ari Melber, etc., are too preoccupied with being cool and brilliant, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 260November 27, 2018 9:14 PM

Katy interviewing hottie Hakeem Jeffries:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 27, 2018 9:23 PM

Sorry that was from last year. This is the new interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 27, 2018 9:30 PM

Nicole and Katy Tur often take ages to finish asking a question.

by Anonymousreply 263November 27, 2018 9:32 PM

Live stream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264November 27, 2018 9:44 PM

R253 Soboroff was the male break out star of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 265November 27, 2018 10:33 PM

[r265] except he was inexplicably on the damned Megyn “blackface is cool” Kelly episode and his lack of speaking up in the moment really shit in his career

by Anonymousreply 266November 27, 2018 10:47 PM

Ari is turning Corey Lewandowski into his bitch right now. "You're sounding very swampy." lol

by Anonymousreply 267November 27, 2018 10:49 PM

I think another characteristic Katy and Nicolle share is that they are able to laugh and bring some lightness with their guests when the topics are so heavy and sometimes depressing. Nicolle in particular really emphasizes the farcical aspects of the Trump shit show.

by Anonymousreply 268November 27, 2018 10:54 PM

Ari didn't like Cory's pivots about his physical scuffle with John Kelly and simply dismissed him. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 269November 27, 2018 11:35 PM

[quote]except he was inexplicably on the damned Megyn “blackface is cool” Kelly episode and his lack of speaking up in the moment really shit in his career

I thought he did speak up? Wasn't he the only one who said "Yeah, that's probably racist" or something to that effect. If so, I think he deserves credit for even saying that much in a moment like that.

by Anonymousreply 270November 28, 2018 2:35 AM

Soboroff was the only one on the panel that objected to what Kelly said. He wished he had been more forceful, he said.

by Anonymousreply 271November 28, 2018 2:37 AM

I hate Ari but I loved what he did with Lewandowski tonight. I didn’t see all of it because I had to leave the house (can you imagine??) but I want to watch online.

by Anonymousreply 272November 28, 2018 2:53 AM

Ari really held Corey’s feet to the fire today, I suspect he took advantage of Corey’s desire to be on air to sell his book. Ari seemed to know he could hammer him and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 273November 28, 2018 5:53 AM

Ari is smart enough to know it wouldn't be a good look to get owned on his own show or let a guest hijack a segment so he came prepared for all of Lewandowski's tactics. Corey clearly wasn't ready but it didn't devolve into a screamfest like Corey's been known to do on CNN

by Anonymousreply 274November 28, 2018 8:25 AM

What is unique about Nicolle is she is friends with Rosie O and Rachel, two of the most profile harshest critics of the Bush administration, and yet she herself is still a complete Bush loyalist. I think it says something of her that she can have friends that hate her other friends and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 275November 28, 2018 12:25 PM

Are they really friends or just TV friends? I can’t picture Nicolle getting drunk in Rosie’s craft room or fishing at 5 AM with Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 276November 28, 2018 2:52 PM

I agree, R276. They don't seem to have much in common, aside from hating Trump.

by Anonymousreply 277November 28, 2018 6:27 PM

Live stream_:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 28, 2018 10:09 PM

Fucking JEROME CORSI coming up on Ari Melber’s show...

by Anonymousreply 279November 28, 2018 10:10 PM

Paul Butler has a very weird way of speaking.

by Anonymousreply 280November 28, 2018 10:14 PM

Yes he’s always made me slightly comfortable, R280. He often sounds like he’s on the verge of tears. There’s sort of a weary, warbly, mournful quality to his voice. Also seems gay. Is he?

by Anonymousreply 281November 28, 2018 10:16 PM

That was, slightly uncomfortable*

by Anonymousreply 282November 28, 2018 10:16 PM

Nicolle and Rachel are friends because Nicolle is just a normal, old school Republican, not a traitor to the country like trumpanzees. No idea about Rosie being friends with her but Nicolle makes no bones about her politics and neither does Rosie so nobody is politically closeted.

by Anonymousreply 283November 28, 2018 10:19 PM

Jerome Corsi is lying through his teeth to Ari.

He’s trying to convince people Mueller wanted him to lie and commit fraud on behalf of the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 284November 28, 2018 10:22 PM

Ari is presently skewing Jerome Corsi over an open pit.

Damn, would not want Ari Melber questioning me in court.

by Anonymousreply 285November 28, 2018 10:39 PM

Jerome Corsi is the bottom of the pit. What a disgusting racist liar. He still won't admit that Obama was legally born in this country, even Trump finally gave up on that one.

Scum bucket. Hope Mueller throws the book at him.

by Anonymousreply 286November 28, 2018 10:41 PM

Ah, Jerome Corsi..the 'swiftboater', "truther- birther", wife beating plagiarist who sucks the dong of the Art Bell wannabee, George Noory. The chickens are about to roost, you are now penniless jail bate.

by Anonymousreply 287November 28, 2018 10:52 PM

Ari is good interviewing liars.

by Anonymousreply 288November 28, 2018 11:10 PM

20 years from now, I can see Melania being long gone and old, disgraced Trump living in a half deserted Mar a Lago with the family. Stuck there with a bitter, socially ostracized Ivanka and miserable ex-con Jared, with vicious Kimberly turning into Leona Helmsley while Don Jr drinks and cries and Eric continually wonders what happened.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 289November 28, 2018 11:21 PM

In 20 years Mar a Lager will be underwater, both literally and figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 290November 28, 2018 11:25 PM

The last segment ...Nicolle lost it... video at 38:01

HAHAHA . I love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 28, 2018 11:39 PM

R290, you could be right about the effects of climate change on that part of Florida. I'd love to see the place taken over by manatees.

by Anonymousreply 292November 28, 2018 11:39 PM

Trump will start dressing up like a manatee and hiding out there.

by Anonymousreply 293November 28, 2018 11:47 PM

Nicolle worked for years to advance the mission of George W Bush that included a Constitutional Amendment to ban gay marriage.

Would Rachel choose to be more than just chatty and friendly on TV with someone who worked to break up gay families? I doubt it very much.

by Anonymousreply 294November 28, 2018 11:52 PM

Rachel used to be friends with cuntress Megan McCain, I don't know if she's friends with her now.

by Anonymousreply 295November 29, 2018 12:18 AM

Rachel is/was good friends with Greta Van Sustren too.

by Anonymousreply 296November 29, 2018 12:54 AM

R294 - Nicolle Wallace was one of the signers of the amicus brief to the Supreme Court supporting gay marriage.:

[quote]One of the signers is Nicolle Wallace, Republican strategist and former George W. Bush aide and John McCain campaign adviser. Wallace said the beginning of the group took place in 2010 when Republicans supportive of same sex marriage came together to fundraise for the legal effort. But even in 2004 during Bush's re-election campaign working alongside Mary Cheney everyone on the campaign was aware there were disagreeing opinions on the ticket.

[quote]"For a long time those of us who sort of have always been on the pro-gay marriage side were quietly aware of others who had this view, but what's tremendous now is I can't think of any issue that has moved with greater speed than this one," said Wallace, who is an ABC News contributor.

[quote]She said the "power of the legal argument had a lot more to do with persuading the majority of Republicans on the brief than any political pressure."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297November 29, 2018 1:23 AM

Nicole’s oh-so brave stance in favor of gay marriage came well after the defeat of the Amendment effort. When Bush pushed for it and it was in the headlines, where was she?.

Sorry, but too little too late.

by Anonymousreply 298November 29, 2018 1:38 AM

What's up with that anti Nicolle troll on here? GTFO

by Anonymousreply 299November 29, 2018 1:41 AM

Nicole has enough skeletons for 20 trolls. It's good that she saw the light and is anti-Trump. But let's wait and see what happens when the Dems get the WH back.

Fangurl R299 needs to get some perspective.

by Anonymousreply 300November 29, 2018 1:44 AM

I would rather hang out with Nicolle than the gay married couple who sued the baker.

by Anonymousreply 301November 29, 2018 1:49 AM

I must be alone but I really don't like Nicolle Wallace. Her show is 100% about Trump. She's unable to talk about anything else.

by Anonymousreply 302November 29, 2018 1:51 AM

That’s the idea. They created the show just to talk about the White House. It’s called Deadline: White House.

The Brian Williams show started for the same reason, so they can cover the same insanity, just 7 hours later, because news continues to happen into the night.

Is that really why you don’t like her?

by Anonymousreply 303November 29, 2018 1:57 AM

Why I like Lawrence O'D

Early on called Trump a liar, and continually calls his lies LIES and Cheeto a "pathological liar".

Consistently calls Whitaker "the so-called acting AG", "Unconstitutionally appointed".

Just now he called Rupert Murdoch a "right wing extremist"

Basically no euphemisms allowed.

by Anonymousreply 304November 29, 2018 2:11 AM

Did anyone just catch Richard Painter with Brian Williams? He was on fire!

by Anonymousreply 305November 29, 2018 3:27 AM

R300 Oh fuck off, hater. You just want to be a contrarian on here.

by Anonymousreply 306November 29, 2018 3:52 AM

Sucks to be you R306. I'm not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 307November 29, 2018 4:06 AM

r307 so you're admitting the trolling?

by Anonymousreply 308November 29, 2018 4:16 AM

We can just block the Nicolle hater. I’m doing it now.

by Anonymousreply 309November 29, 2018 4:21 AM

Wrong, R308.

I enjoy Nicole's show. It's intelligent and energetic. She's a good host though her questions tend to be a mile long.

But I don't see a reason to worship at her feet and forget her political history.

by Anonymousreply 310November 29, 2018 4:33 AM

R255, totally agree. Aaron Gilchrist is hot, and also a gentleman. He never makes HIMSELF part of the story like so many of the so-called 'name' anchors.

Plus, he doesn't have that annoying 'AHHHHH' that comes after every other word out of Craig Melvin's mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311November 29, 2018 5:28 AM

R245, he's excruciating to listen to after 4 or 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 312November 29, 2018 5:33 AM

Can one get any more juvenile than saying "Sucks to be you?"

by Anonymousreply 313November 29, 2018 8:32 AM

ooh my fave goofy troll man was on tonite:: Michael Schmidt of ny times, his ever present frown, his squnty black eyeballs, his pursed lil mouse lips...FUN

by Anonymousreply 314November 29, 2018 10:45 AM

Who said that r313?

by Anonymousreply 315November 29, 2018 1:08 PM

NYT: Michael Cohen to plead guilty to new charge in Mueller Probe per MSNBC

And apparently, according to the OP, Cohen has made some kid of official plea agreement with Mueller now.

by Anonymousreply 316November 29, 2018 1:39 PM

Make that AP not OP in post above ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 317November 29, 2018 1:45 PM

R315 -- Not anyone on MSNBC, but by R307.

by Anonymousreply 318November 29, 2018 6:47 PM

Frank Figluzzi is super-shiny on Nicolle Wallace's show right now. Must have gotten to the studio too late for makeup.

by Anonymousreply 319November 29, 2018 8:25 PM

The satellite feed is fucked up, r319. The resolution in him is very poor and it’s exaggerating the way the light is glancing off his skin.

Of course, maybe he’s just sweating from the excitement. I love him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 320November 29, 2018 8:35 PM

Donny Deutsch is really looking fine these days (he's on with Nicolle right now). He got his act together and actually has a lot to offer about Trump as he was so close to him and his circle socially for many years and yet, obviously, holds no affection or loyalty.

But he's also looking so good. He's aged well and he must have a great stylist. Is he married?

by Anonymousreply 321November 29, 2018 8:57 PM

DL fave Rachel Maddow called into Nicolle’s show and she was introduced as her friend. Rachel probably is smoking a cigarette now

by Anonymousreply 322November 29, 2018 9:09 PM

HA!, r322. I hope she is.

Deutsch was kind of brilliant in his summary of what has gone on between Trump and Russia. That whole episode was brilliant. Everyone should see it; it’ll be on YouTube later I reckon.

by Anonymousreply 323November 29, 2018 9:12 PM

Chuck Todd, dear Lord. This under-qualified mouthpiece is now quoting from the "Steele dossier" which, btw, he soundly ripped when it came out. He isa fucking stumbling moron.Good on ya Chucky, you fool.

Mimi Rocha made the Toad look like a complete mumbling and eye-rolling fool that he was/is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324November 29, 2018 10:04 PM

r323 Rachel, Nicolle (and her panel) were brilliant. Good job and very well presented.

by Anonymousreply 325November 29, 2018 10:06 PM

Chuck Todd will never live this down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326November 29, 2018 10:15 PM

R325 I couldn’t agree with you more. Ari is starting off his show the same way.

by Anonymousreply 327November 29, 2018 10:16 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 328November 29, 2018 10:29 PM

can I watch Nicolle's show on demand?

by Anonymousreply 329November 29, 2018 10:42 PM

You should be able to find full shows on Youtube, R329. Someone posted yesterdays show upthread.

by Anonymousreply 330November 29, 2018 10:45 PM

I love Frank. Not sure how old he is but he looks good. He's handsome and DILFy. I'd love to see what his body looks like and I'd love to see how he looked in his 20s and 30s.

by Anonymousreply 331November 29, 2018 11:05 PM

Ironic, Buzz Feed just reported Trump offered Putin the 50 million dollar penthouse in the Moscow Trump Tower bid.

Hey Chuck Todd, the same Buzz Feed you ridiculed and berated when they released the Steele Dossier... you fool.

by Anonymousreply 332November 29, 2018 11:27 PM

MSNBC needs to post where their (many talented) guests are reporting FROM? They sure have the local backdrops down. Bush league CNN et al report their guests/interviewees 'locales.

John Kasich go away, you are still a right=wing lizard.

by Anonymousreply 333November 29, 2018 11:34 PM

I wish Chris Matthews would stop having John Kasich on like he's some kind of moderate good guy. He's NOT, he's a right wing idealogue, who is not very tolerant at all.

by Anonymousreply 334November 29, 2018 11:40 PM

John Kasich beating the same old drum that the Dems didn't have a message and ran on anti-Trump in the mid-terms. But he in OH was doing miracles and so the GOP won.

Matthews didn't make a sound at his obvious self-serving sermon.

by Anonymousreply 335November 29, 2018 11:46 PM

Can't wait to see what Rachel has cooked up for her show tonight!

She was talking about the Trump/Russia connection almost before anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 336November 29, 2018 11:51 PM

Daniel Goldman has the most kissable lips....

by Anonymousreply 337November 30, 2018 12:12 AM

Can't stand Chuck Todd. SO NYC-centered he opens his newscast by saying 'Tonight..." when it's only 2pm on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 338November 30, 2018 2:06 AM

jill winebanks so purdy 2nite....in all white , with dazzling diamond pin: dancers!

rite on bb

by Anonymousreply 339November 30, 2018 2:16 AM

todd was such an asshole in that buzzfeed interview

creep

by Anonymousreply 340November 30, 2018 2:18 AM

Frank who, r331?

Yeah! Love Jill's celebratory white suit tonight.

by Anonymousreply 341November 30, 2018 2:21 AM

R341, I'm sure they meant Frank Figluzzi (sorry, I can't spell his name), the former FBI guy who appears as a regular commentator on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 342November 30, 2018 2:37 AM

You spelled it perfectly r342.

by Anonymousreply 343November 30, 2018 2:40 AM

Actually, it's Figliuzzi. Two eyes.

by Anonymousreply 344November 30, 2018 2:43 AM

I really wouldn't mind tying up Ben Rhodes and having my way with him. He's on Lawrence now.

by Anonymousreply 345November 30, 2018 2:51 AM

With the time change, I've been eating dinner earlier and I've started watching Ari Melber's show for the first time. He's been killing it since the election. I think he's probably the most relevant host on cable news right now. He gets the best guests on MSNBC, and he's the best interviewer. He makes Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo look like amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 346November 30, 2018 3:03 AM

Rachel’s interview with the guy from BuzzFeed (a different guy) was great. I loved him. Chuck Todd should be FORCED to apologize to BuzzFeed and to the American people for the way he handled the dossier publication.

by Anonymousreply 347November 30, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote]Chuck Todd should be FORCED to apologize to BuzzFeed and to the American people for the way he handled the dossier publication.

Totally agree with this.

by Anonymousreply 348November 30, 2018 3:16 AM

I can tell he's a heavy-set man but that doesn't matter -- Jeremy Bash is still a hottie in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 349November 30, 2018 3:23 AM

I agree r349. Have had the hots for him since he first started commenting on MSNBC. He’s so smoldering.

by Anonymousreply 350November 30, 2018 3:24 AM

yea, Todd should be forced to eat the buzzfeed guys ass out and to go to work with shit smeared all over his bald head

by Anonymousreply 351November 30, 2018 3:26 AM

[quote]MSNBC needs to post where their (many talented) guests are reporting FROM?

Based on one of Brian Williams's lyrical intros tonight, Frank Figliuzzi is in Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 352November 30, 2018 3:39 AM

This is a good day. Trump just got punched in his fat fucking face by Robert Mueller.

Argentina's going to be a shit show. Trump has cancelled a bunch of his planned meetings in addition to cancelling Vladdy. The last time this happened, the Orange Douche sat in the US embassy and threw tantrums the whole time. The weekend should be fun in psychotweetland.

by Anonymousreply 353November 30, 2018 4:22 AM

[quote] Trump has cancelled a bunch of his planned meetings in addition to cancelling Vladdy. The last time this happened, the Orange Douche sat in the US embassy and threw tantrums the whole time.

What happens to peeps when they don't show up to work?

They GET FIRED.

by Anonymousreply 354November 30, 2018 4:35 AM

Katy Kay was on today. Her face officially doesn’t move.

by Anonymousreply 355November 30, 2018 1:31 PM

WEHT to Josh Barro? I haven’t seen him on the network in a long time. Has he jumped to CNN?

Is Michael Avenatti still allowed in the building?

by Anonymousreply 356November 30, 2018 8:41 PM

I noticed that as soon as Lawrence O finishes his monologue and introduces the panel, he starts messing with his papers (annoying to hear on the podcast) and completely checks out. I hate it. He doesn't engage with the panel at all either just throws question around. All in all the only interesting part of his show are the first 10 minutes...

Rachel I will usually listen to at the end of the week back to back if I have the time, because I can't stand the throwbacks and story telling anymore. Just give me the news.

So I've been listening to Brian Williams and Chris Hayes a lot more. They go right to the point and discuss it.

by Anonymousreply 357November 30, 2018 9:07 PM

Thursday night ratings here, Rachel on top, and MSNBC with 5 of the top ten cable shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358November 30, 2018 9:27 PM

[quote]I noticed that as soon as Lawrence O finishes his monologue and introduces the panel, he starts messing with his papers (annoying to hear on the podcast) and completely checks out. I hate it. He doesn't engage with the panel at all either just throws question around. All in all the only interesting part of his show are the first 10 minutes...

Yep, this was what I was getting at upthread. He only seems engaged during his monologue but when questioning his guests, he seems incapable of really engaging on a granular level and just jumps from question to question without followup.

I always tell my boyfriend, who relies on Rachel to bring him the daily news every night, that he can’t always count on her to do that, because she has a story she wants to tell, and she’ll often NOT cover important details from the day’s news. That’s not the case for Hayes or Williams. Both those guys’ shows are great.

by Anonymousreply 359November 30, 2018 9:35 PM

Rachel cameo'd on O'Donnell's show for the first 8 or so minutes yesterday. It was the longest hand off yet so wonder his ratings were gold.

by Anonymousreply 360December 1, 2018 1:20 AM

Has anyone seen Jonathan Swan in person?

I always thought he was incredibly handsome but there was a clip of him tonight on All In that showed him in Trump's office as Trump blathered on about his favorite Sharpie (true!). Jonathan was seen full figure but in profile and he looked quite short, dumpy and hunched. His jawline in profile was lacking.

Where's the truth? And is he indeed engaged to Betsy Woodruff?

by Anonymousreply 361December 1, 2018 1:27 AM

Rachel really likes Senator Tester. She surprised me by her interview with the Senator.

by Anonymousreply 362December 1, 2018 1:54 AM

Good lord, Ari almost looks like TRUMP tonight in his camera makeup, it’s so bad. He’s hosting The Last Word.

by Anonymousreply 363December 1, 2018 2:03 AM

Yeah it was weird she was all but Begging senator tester (who just a few years ago was very anti gay marriage” to save the country and run for President.

by Anonymousreply 364December 1, 2018 2:24 AM

Would love to know if Ari wears boxers or briefs.

by Anonymousreply 365December 1, 2018 2:30 AM

Dan Goldman (former Asst US DA, Southern District NY, stud) looked like a silent film star with his lack of makeup tonight.

by Anonymousreply 366December 1, 2018 2:30 AM

If you look closely, you can see Ari’s orange neck makeup rubbed off onto his white shirt collar.

by Anonymousreply 367December 1, 2018 2:57 AM

Ari just wound up a long winded question by quoting a rap lyric to Joyce Vance. If I were her, I hope I would have responded “well, I have no idea what you were trying to communicate but you mentioned Michael Cohen, I think, so let me just say...”

by Anonymousreply 368December 1, 2018 3:01 AM

If only Ari quoted Broadway musicals. We can never have enough Follies or Gypsy.

by Anonymousreply 369December 1, 2018 3:19 AM

Ms Wine Banks plays along with the rap references because she wants to be invited back on Ari’s $how

by Anonymousreply 370December 1, 2018 3:20 AM

My boyfriend said, “oh come on, he can’t do that on Lawrence’s show!” r368.

So embarrassing, the hip hop quotes.

by Anonymousreply 371December 1, 2018 3:20 AM

If a man on a news network peppered his show with Broadway show song lyrics and references to musicals, he’d be off the air before the hour was up.

by Anonymousreply 372December 1, 2018 3:23 AM

That’s a great point, R372.

by Anonymousreply 373December 1, 2018 3:25 AM

Jeez, Kornacki isn’t wearing any makeup tonight. What’s going on at that studio?

by Anonymousreply 374December 1, 2018 3:26 AM

Jill Wine-Banks looks absolutely gorgeous tonight.

by Anonymousreply 375December 1, 2018 3:27 AM

R371's boyfriend doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 376December 1, 2018 3:31 AM

Jill "Where's My Wine?" Banks had some work done over the Thanksgiving holiday.

by Anonymousreply 377December 1, 2018 4:20 AM

Jill Wine-Banks is fabulous. Love her pin collection too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378December 1, 2018 4:26 AM

If we were to make MSNBC - the movie, (like they're doing with Fox), who would play Jill W-B?

by Anonymousreply 379December 1, 2018 5:31 AM

Actually, Steve Kornacki looked distressingly undernourished last night, like he'd lost 20 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 380December 1, 2018 1:55 PM

He's probably on that Log Cabin Diet. More money, less cock.

by Anonymousreply 381December 1, 2018 3:37 PM

Of course they had to dust off The King of Gravitas, Lord Tom Brokaw, to yammer on about how he is the only one who truly understands GHW Bush. This man is in love with the sound of his own voice. Time to take a break from MSNBC for a while.

by Anonymousreply 382December 1, 2018 3:47 PM

When I saw Joy wasn't on this morning so that they could talk about GHWB, I changed the channel. No disrespect intended but I've already heard enough.

by Anonymousreply 383December 1, 2018 3:57 PM

I was wondering where the “Steve Kornacki is a REPUBLICAN!” troll was.

Hi, r381. Still feeling unwell, are ya?

by Anonymousreply 384December 1, 2018 6:57 PM

R384, he isn't?

by Anonymousreply 385December 1, 2018 7:02 PM

plz dear god bring us a mueller finale that will

fry the whole g dam family...!

AND FIRE JOE SCARB

by Anonymousreply 386December 2, 2018 8:44 AM

Get rid of boring ass Mika too. Please.

by Anonymousreply 387December 2, 2018 10:14 AM

watching david gura, awfull good host/reporter

and ez on the eyes...

he could replace mika and make google eyes at willie

by Anonymousreply 388December 2, 2018 12:16 PM

I have been enjoying David Gura as well. Anyone know his story?

by Anonymousreply 389December 2, 2018 12:17 PM

r389. Came from Bloomberg TV. Straight and boring.

by Anonymousreply 390December 2, 2018 12:20 PM

Why does Noah Rothman always look like he's sneering at everybody else whenever he's on a panel?

by Anonymousreply 391December 2, 2018 12:34 PM

Noah Rothman is one of those assholes who is contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

by Anonymousreply 392December 2, 2018 12:37 PM

I think Jill has obviously had some work done on her eyes. Her eyebrows don't move when she speaks and her eyes are always wide open which of course is not natural for a woman her age. She looks good in general but the eye job is obvious

by Anonymousreply 393December 2, 2018 12:43 PM

Rothman is the news equivalent of Leonard Pinth-Garnell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394December 2, 2018 12:44 PM

We don't need to see the Bush motorcade's entire ride.

by Anonymousreply 395December 3, 2018 3:00 PM

The rending of garments for days on end is annoying at this point.

I turn on Morning Joe this morning to see if Mika and Joe were back and one of the first things I see is Jon Meacham comparing George H. W. Bush to the Founding Fathers and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. I turned off the program and rolled my eyes but I'm sure Jesus, Buddha and Gandhi were next. MARY!

by Anonymousreply 396December 3, 2018 7:38 PM

Ha ha just listen to Nicole Wallace and Steve Schmidt cream their jeans over GHW Bush and tell me again that they’ve given up Republicanism for good. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 397December 3, 2018 8:36 PM

Nuance not your thing, R397?

by Anonymousreply 398December 3, 2018 9:29 PM

No, R385, he isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 399December 3, 2018 9:30 PM

Nuance?? You’re kidding, right?

by Anonymousreply 400December 3, 2018 9:34 PM

R400, what exactly do you expect them to do? They’ve both left the Republican Party because they hate what it’s become under Trump, but what do you want them to do, suddenly decide they hate the Bushes just to convince someone like you that their transformation is complete? Explain your thinking if you can.

by Anonymousreply 401December 3, 2018 9:37 PM

[quote] “I think what everyone is getting at, is that under Donald Trump, the office of Presidency has been debased in a way that is unimaginable for people who served every past President.”

Nicole Wallace just now. I think this was great.

by Anonymousreply 402December 3, 2018 9:39 PM

I truly am wondering if it's the utter horror of tRump's Presidency that is throwing everything off-balance.

I mean all this fuss for the mediocracy that was .....George HW Bush???

by Anonymousreply 403December 3, 2018 9:39 PM

It's nice to see you again, George, but I've moved on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404December 3, 2018 9:48 PM

Damn, Chuck Todd is such a fucking moron. He just had the legendary Ann Compton on panel, and she made a terribly good, incisive point. Chuck Todd couldn't even formulate a decent comment on Ann's comment, just let it hang awkwardly in the air for a few seconds, then stammered and asked Michael Steele a totally unrelated question.

by Anonymousreply 405December 3, 2018 9:50 PM

Ari just said he has a big announcement coming up and it's regarding culture. Perhaps he's finally signed a record deal to make his own rap album?

by Anonymousreply 406December 3, 2018 10:47 PM

Ari's big announcement is that he has an interview of Chloe Grace Moretz that is available online.

Yikes, how embarrassing for him. I guess the Kardashians turned him down.

by Anonymousreply 407December 3, 2018 10:55 PM

You know that when Ari found out that Stephen Colbert aired a clip from his show on Late Night, his little pee pee got rock hard and spewed baby batter all over the insider of his Fubu boxerbriefs.

by Anonymousreply 408December 3, 2018 10:57 PM

I am sick and tired of the stilted nostalgic reporting.

1] GHWB was the last president of the great generation to die.

2] GHWB and Bar were the longest married 1st couple.

Fuck them all. Jimmy Carter was an Annapolis grad, and did much better than McCain (and was never captured).

The Carters surpass the Bushes in July for longest married ans neither of them seem to be slowing down.

Carter is the only modern President after Kennedy that George Washington would recognise as having true moral presidential qualities.

Fuck everyone who forgets Jimmy Carter.

by Anonymousreply 409December 3, 2018 11:26 PM

Is Rachel sched to be on tonight?

by Anonymousreply 410December 4, 2018 12:09 AM

I think she’s at The Cher Show opening night

by Anonymousreply 411December 4, 2018 12:14 AM

yay Lawrence odonnell is bak

he is my tether to the truth

by Anonymousreply 412December 4, 2018 2:16 AM

Jill Wine Banks is VERY wide eyed and excited listening to David Corn talk about why impeachment might be necessary to do very soon. Her brows are practically raised up to her hairline!

by Anonymousreply 413December 4, 2018 2:20 AM

Jill's pin tonight is Russian nesting dolls!

by Anonymousreply 414December 4, 2018 2:24 AM

Yes, Rachel was on tonight, and had a segment on the Epstein-related trial in Florida.

I caught the tail end of Chris Hayes where weaves were flying. Charles Pierce was having none of Jennifer Rubin's extolling of the virtues of GHWB. Hayes just hemmed and hawed. Good for Charlie P. for standing his ground and reminding people of 41's history on HIV/AIDS.

People turn in pretzels to call president "Read my lips, no new taxes, but wait I'm raising your taxes all the same" a great Republican.

by Anonymousreply 415December 4, 2018 2:37 AM

We with u jill and mr corn

IMPEACH THE FUK AND HIS WHOLE FUKKINN FAMINLY

by Anonymousreply 416December 4, 2018 2:38 AM

wish there were reruns later in day of chris hayes, and not 2 of Rachel ratchet

by Anonymousreply 417December 4, 2018 3:16 AM

Everything is on Youtube, R417.

by Anonymousreply 418December 4, 2018 3:18 AM

R417, Chris Hayes is repeated at 3 a.m. EST, so if you can't stay up that late, perhaps you could record it.

by Anonymousreply 419December 4, 2018 3:31 AM

Have you noticed that David Corn doesn't have an upper lip? It's almost like a deformity.

Other than the non-existent upper lip, I think he's cute for an older guy.

by Anonymousreply 420December 4, 2018 3:33 AM

Brian Williams is now waxing poetic about GHWB's service dog.

by Anonymousreply 421December 4, 2018 4:02 AM

yup love Jill but it's clear she's had an eyelid lift

by Anonymousreply 422December 4, 2018 5:20 AM

David Corn’s missing upper lip is always a distraction for me. Love him though.

by Anonymousreply 423December 4, 2018 6:01 AM

garrett haake's new haircut is sexy as hell

give him scarborough's job !!!

by Anonymousreply 424December 4, 2018 12:43 PM

How did Jill find time to get an eye-lift? She's been on TV constantly. Wouldn't there have been weeks of swelling?

Although I do see the lift. Is it an invisible Marlene/Lucy system of wires and pulleys? But then she'd need a wig, which she obviously is not wearing.

by Anonymousreply 425December 4, 2018 2:11 PM

Nicolle drooling all over GHWB.

by Anonymousreply 426December 4, 2018 5:34 PM

I wish that Nicole’s show had a call-in segment.

“Hi Nicole, my question is for you and Steve Schmidt. Trump squashed Jeb Bush like a big and since Trump became president, the entire Bush family has remained silent as Republicans in Congress has enabled and supported Trump’s lunacy. Do you honestly believe that GHW Bush would stand up to Trump had he been a younger man in 2018 or would he roll over like his sons?”

by Anonymousreply 427December 4, 2018 5:43 PM

Once Trump is gone Nicole will go back to banging the GOP drum and working hard to find new stars like her old discovery, Sarah Palin.

by Anonymousreply 428December 4, 2018 5:45 PM

Has anybody seen Jonathon Lamire's new haircut? OMG! He cut off the bangs and is practically bald! I woke up early this morning and turned on Morning Joe to see the headlines and I thought I recognized his voice but wasn't sure until his name popped up on the screen. Not a good look at all.

by Anonymousreply 429December 4, 2018 7:38 PM

Jonathan Lemire has always seemed....special. He’s on the spectrum for sure. Not that there’s anything wrong with that; it may explain his lack of commitment to trying to look good.

by Anonymousreply 430December 4, 2018 7:53 PM

I think Jonathan Lemire looks hot. But not as hot as my sexy Ken Dilanian. Those lips.

by Anonymousreply 431December 4, 2018 8:31 PM

I like how animated and goofy Lemire gets when he talks. He sits there well behaved and silent until they call on him and then he gets all flamboyant. I would’ve thought he was gay if I didn’t know otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the haircut.

by Anonymousreply 432December 4, 2018 9:41 PM

Yeah, I just googled and there are no very recent photos or videos of Lemire on line yet. Dying to see the new look. His Caesar cut was all he had going if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 433December 4, 2018 9:45 PM

I thought Lemire was bringing back the Caesar??

by Anonymousreply 434December 4, 2018 9:51 PM

R27, you forgot the eternal call-in preface: "First time caller; long-time listener."

by Anonymousreply 435December 4, 2018 10:16 PM

Lemire is special? LOL! You bitches are ruthless.

But his new haircut is way too short.

by Anonymousreply 436December 5, 2018 12:31 AM

Rachel is currently going over the Mueller filing on her show.

by Anonymousreply 437December 5, 2018 1:04 AM

Rach in Heaven right now reading this report.

by Anonymousreply 438December 5, 2018 1:06 AM

I knew Rachel would bring on Chuck.

Good ole Chuck!

by Anonymousreply 439December 5, 2018 1:48 AM

Rachel spoke for 30 minutes uninterrupted tonight. Must be a new record.

by Anonymousreply 440December 5, 2018 2:01 AM

Word on Twitter is Katie Tur is celebrating good news with her family. Apparently the good news is she is pregnant. No big surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 441December 5, 2018 2:45 AM

No surprise at all.

by Anonymousreply 442December 5, 2018 2:47 AM

R351 "yea, Todd should be forced to eat the buzzfeed guys ass out and to go to work with shit smeared all over his bald head" Yes, and his non-lips, too.

by Anonymousreply 443December 5, 2018 4:00 AM

Love the panels and hosts. Todd is a fuckup and Brian Williams a bloviating embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 444December 5, 2018 4:02 AM

Glenn Kirschner is a dilf

by Anonymousreply 445December 5, 2018 9:30 AM

I would like to give my sorrow to the bushes and to the thousands they murdered in their war shit

Nicole picked palin????? how can she live that down ever. she so hi and mighty FIRE HER

by Anonymousreply 446December 5, 2018 10:09 AM

Weird they keep old joe scarb when they have such hot young talent coming up.

Does he have something on management???

by Anonymousreply 447December 5, 2018 11:15 AM

I am so glad Yasmin Vossoughian is finally back on Morning Joe: First Look after being on maternity leave for 16 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 448December 5, 2018 12:07 PM

Mika and Joe are back together in the studio and she has been swooning at him, all cooing tone and goo-goo eyes. Did his dick miraculously grew after the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 449December 5, 2018 2:34 PM

Mika glows in accepting congrats from everyone that's she got her man. She is the stupidest woman ever on any network news program. That her father was Carter's National Security Advisor , it's hard to believe how dim she is. She obviously traded on that name to get into tv news.

by Anonymousreply 450December 5, 2018 3:50 PM

Chuck Todd on MTP yesterday extolling Trump's restrained behavior. I mean WTF? The bar is so fucking low already. God I hate Chuck Toad!!

by Anonymousreply 451December 5, 2018 5:59 PM

Chuck was even worse on Sunday on MTP when he had on two Trump surrogates who were downplaying the Cohen development. Chuck didn’t push back at all, of course.

And that was after the previous Sunday’s MTP when he had that British bitch on who tried to say global warming isn’t happening. The press has been skewering Chuck ever since for having her on.

by Anonymousreply 452December 5, 2018 7:55 PM

David Frum was just on Ari and he seemed to avoid Ari’s prompting to comment on the former Presidents’ reaction to being seated near Trump.

It did deserve comment, though, under the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 453December 5, 2018 11:28 PM

Rachel after talking to Adam Schiff: "I feel like I'm getting prepped."

by Anonymousreply 454December 6, 2018 1:50 AM

Chuck Todd is clearly out of his league. Humorless, poor questioning and no follow-up, eye-rolling and his thin-lipped quivering define him.

He owes Buzzfeed and us all, an apology (Steele memo). He's progresively becoming worse and irrelevant. Sad, because with all this shit about to hit the fan, he's the last person whose opinion and one would matter anyone would want.

He was great as a numbers cruncher a la Kernwackie, before Kernwackie got his gig.

Sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 455December 6, 2018 2:05 AM

^^^ and Nicolle, Chris, Lawrence , Rachel, Ari, Joy, Joyce, Barbara, Jill, et. al. run circles around him, professionally.

by Anonymousreply 456December 6, 2018 2:09 AM

[r454] wasn’t Rachel already on PREP?

by Anonymousreply 457December 6, 2018 2:15 AM

Well dayum, Thanks MSNBC for adding the guests locales to the back screens. (on Lawrence's show, anyway) Nice.

by Anonymousreply 458December 6, 2018 2:36 AM

Sometimes I think about these random guest that come on these shows to promote a book or article they have written and I think about how nervous they probably are. How they may have bought a new shirt and jacket or dress only to have Rachel or Chris or any of the other talking heads spend so much time setting up their segment and when it comes time to actually talk to them they only get asked two questions if lucky three. Then they are thanked and Ari will spend the next minute setting up the next segment not even giving said guest a chance to say thank you . So many times I wish they would spend a little more time with the guest. I get tired of the rushed feeling of all the shows.

by Anonymousreply 459December 6, 2018 2:43 AM

LOVE Jason Johnson but he needs a glow up. The guy needs a gay to get his look on point in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 460December 6, 2018 6:03 AM

Ari made a good point at the end of his show, that the Dem leaderships (in DC and in the states and locally) should be promoting (read: bragging) the hell out of their midterm victories as well as the reasons why they won. And at the same time, raise total public hell about the WI, MI etc. power grabs and the NC election fraud, etc.

by Anonymousreply 461December 6, 2018 1:31 PM

Is Hallie Jackson on perma-caffeine drip? She's always fidgeting and windmilling her arms.

by Anonymousreply 462December 6, 2018 3:03 PM

omg my fave freek Michael Schmidt of ny times is on in full eye mascara makeup

love his eyeball wincing and teenie tiny mouf

by Anonymousreply 463December 7, 2018 10:08 AM

he is full on Dracula tonite with the eye shadow of black awesome.. he is adorable

by Anonymousreply 464December 7, 2018 10:24 AM

Why is Ari spending so much time in Seattle?

by Anonymousreply 465December 7, 2018 11:37 PM

Ari has needs and a new rap lead. r465

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466December 8, 2018 12:33 AM

Ari travels from time to time, not sure why. He was also in LA awhile back for like a week; did his show from there.

by Anonymousreply 467December 8, 2018 1:08 AM

I emailed Rachel that “Synergy means MUTUAL BENEFIT”. Regarding the US sentencing doc which says Paul Manafort had synergy with the Russians. Let’s see if she read it.

by Anonymousreply 468December 8, 2018 1:21 AM

Miss Jill Wine-Banks wore a domino pin tonight. 😀

by Anonymousreply 469December 8, 2018 2:59 AM

Ari is from Seattle, R465.

by Anonymousreply 470December 8, 2018 3:46 AM

R465 Thanks much.

by Anonymousreply 471December 8, 2018 4:36 AM

Love Ari and Seattle, so there. More “bragging” as in copy this winning model and be confident about it...not just dump trump

by Anonymousreply 472December 8, 2018 5:06 AM

R469 lmao! Jill = QUEEN I love her

by Anonymousreply 473December 8, 2018 5:17 AM

Joyce Vance, usually the soul of Southern propriety, got spicy on the Twitter today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474December 8, 2018 5:26 AM

Rachel and Daniel Goldman & Daughters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475December 8, 2018 5:39 AM

Dan Goldman needs to have his pants taken in a little bit in the crotch.

by Anonymousreply 476December 8, 2018 5:58 AM

Cute pic.

by Anonymousreply 477December 8, 2018 6:01 AM

Daniel Goldman is so cute. He has 5 kids!!!

by Anonymousreply 478December 8, 2018 8:41 AM

I used to like ari, but no more

he seems dull and icky and bloviating. his rap thing is creepy

why he so apologetic about negative stuff he says about repugs?

its too lawyerish and insincere

by Anonymousreply 479December 8, 2018 12:43 PM

Are Joyce Vance (U of Alabama) and Maya Wiley (The New School) currently teaching law? I love them both so much I'm ready to go back to school just to spend some quality time with them.

by Anonymousreply 480December 8, 2018 2:33 PM

Kelly O'Donnell, come up for air! She overstates the obvious, offers nothing new and must get paid by the syllable.

by Anonymousreply 481December 8, 2018 5:51 PM

There are 4 Asian Americans on screen right now on MSNBC (host and three panel members). Is this a regular Asian American hour or just a coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 482December 8, 2018 7:46 PM

Who's the hot Latin guy who was hosting this afternoon? I've never seen him before. He's the cutest host they've had since Thomas Roberts left.

by Anonymousreply 483December 8, 2018 8:03 PM

[quote]There are 4 Asian Americans on screen right now on MSNBC (host and three panel members). Is this a regular Asian American hour or just a coincidence?

Which begs the question: Why aren't they getting regular seats on the weekday shows? Is MSNBC favoring or disfavoring them?

by Anonymousreply 484December 8, 2018 8:20 PM

The real question is How did anyone think Al Sharpton could anchor a show? Just listening to him struggle to read his intro off the TelePrompTer was almost enough to make me turn the channel out of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 485December 8, 2018 9:04 PM

Dear god, Al, stay on Comey’s testimony transcript, don’t ask Dan Goldman to comment on WH staff shakeups!

by Anonymousreply 486December 8, 2018 9:06 PM

Overstates the obvious::good description of Rachel rachet. la tweeker lez….

by Anonymousreply 487December 9, 2018 1:35 AM

Has Mika "lost it" recently again? Or does she seem more in control now and less insecure since she got hitched to Joe?

by Anonymousreply 488December 9, 2018 3:39 AM

I’m an MSNBC addict but you couldn’t pay me to watch ten minutes of MIka and Joe

by Anonymousreply 489December 9, 2018 3:43 AM

Mika and Joe spoke at some DC awards the other night and the next morning she showed cozy pics of them at the event. She also every so subtly cupped her hand over her coffee mug to show off her engagement rock and wedding band.

by Anonymousreply 490December 9, 2018 1:41 PM

LOL David Gura choked on a dry Russian tea cake baked by a guest this morning.. He handled it well though after gulping down some water. Said it was "...wonderfully dry" I like him more and more. His guests seem to have a lot of fun on his show.

by Anonymousreply 491December 9, 2018 2:20 PM

Jonathan Capehart looks ridiculous with those out-of-style, gigantic necktie knots. They make him look even tinier than he is.

by Anonymousreply 492December 9, 2018 2:26 PM

LOVE David Gura and his weekend donuts!

I don't know why he doesn't get more love here. And that lantern jaw and those Clark Kent glasses!!

by Anonymousreply 493December 9, 2018 2:38 PM

^true dat

by Anonymousreply 494December 9, 2018 2:52 PM

Gura is hot and smart and awesome...

by Anonymousreply 495December 9, 2018 2:52 PM

David Gura seems really, really gay on his weekend morning show, doesn't he? Almost girly, like he's having brunch with his gay friends in Chelsea.

Gura is the spitting image of a well-hung CBC anchor who used to fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 496December 9, 2018 4:16 PM

Joy Reid was celebrating her birthday on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 497December 9, 2018 9:36 PM

David Gura needs to replace Joe and Mika.

Chris Cuomo was a fool to leave the CNN time slot opposite Joe and Mika. He couldn't lose there.

by Anonymousreply 498December 9, 2018 9:49 PM

I like Jonathan Capehart he has the right balance of snark and seriousness whether he's guest hosting or commentating

by Anonymousreply 499December 9, 2018 11:45 PM

Chuck Todd did his trademark thing again today. Rand Paul went on and on supporting Trump , then said that there was no evidence of any crimes by Trump . Something like that. Chuck Todd said nothing.

Chuck Todd should not have let Rand Paul get away with making such an absurdly false statement without challenging him. He might have interjected “...except the sentencing statement that came out yesterday” (bonus: Todd could have then also added : “and all the other earlier evidence.” Mueller could produce such evidence for “Individual 1” tomorrow if he needed to. This wasn’t on FOX, it was MSNBC. It disgusts me.

Damn, MSNBC just now used Chuck Todd’s comments about Trump “accused of a felony” as a promo. He should have told Rand Paul.

by Anonymousreply 500December 10, 2018 12:22 AM

Ugh I saw that too. Guess that's how he gets Repugs on his show. They know their feet won't be held to the fire.

by Anonymousreply 501December 10, 2018 12:26 AM

Do you experts here think that there are pre-interview ground rules that are agreed upon? Such as, “Republican Rand Paul will not be challenged on his opinion that ...”? John McCain got kid gloves, too.

by Anonymousreply 502December 10, 2018 12:27 AM

Thanks, R501. I was wondering about that, too. Stands to reason that they can’t clobber every Republican guest.

by Anonymousreply 503December 10, 2018 12:29 AM

R501, it was weird because the news that Trump committed a felony, is in the news again as of yesterday since Mueller has evidence or wouldn’t have submitted the sentencing doc.

by Anonymousreply 504December 10, 2018 12:33 AM

most folks at MSNBC think Todd is a creep.

why is a known plagiarist like Barnicle on tv so much????

by Anonymousreply 505December 10, 2018 10:13 AM

mmm hmmm

ummm yea

mmm huh and on with the news..

these are the sum total of mikas comments on M joe tonite.

ARGHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 506December 10, 2018 12:05 PM

Who is this sexy Brit Felix Salmon from Axios on with Steph Ruhle right now? Is he a colleague of Jonathan Swan?

What is the vibe at Axios?

by Anonymousreply 507December 10, 2018 1:34 PM

Will someone please tell Hallie Jackson to get her arm flailing under control. For crying out loud, one of these mornings she's going to seriously injure someone. Her woman-handling of Michael Steele this past Friday was not only cringeworthy, but such touching, if done by a man, would be deemed sexual harrassment.

I find myself tuning more and more to CNN at 10:00 a.m.; the woman is beyond stupid. I hope the network took action after Jackson revealed a correspondent's home location during a recent crisis situation.

by Anonymousreply 508December 10, 2018 2:57 PM

i had to find a video of Hallie because whenever she, Stephanie Ruhle or Katie Tur come on it is time for me to turn off the TV for awhile and get out of the house and expose myself to natural light. Yes she flails. And she has fat folds on her legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509December 10, 2018 5:36 PM

Found this picture of Danny Cevallos online

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510December 10, 2018 5:40 PM

R509 It is so obvious that Seth Meyers is mocking Jackson in that clip. So annoying.

by Anonymousreply 511December 10, 2018 7:18 PM

Yasmin Vossoughian sitting in for Ari.

Meanwhile, Ari's show is doing well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 10, 2018 10:29 PM

What a great pic of Ari^

by Anonymousreply 513December 11, 2018 12:12 AM

Just heard on the air: "When there's smock, there's fire."

[quote]What a great pic of Ari^

Yes, dreamy!

Who had the 6 pm before, was it Heilemann and the bloviating Halperin? Ari has been a massive improvement (though I like Heilemann when he's a guest)

by Anonymousreply 514December 11, 2018 12:22 AM

Didn’t Ed Schultz have the Ari Melber timeslot?

by Anonymousreply 515December 11, 2018 1:28 AM

It was Greta's short lived shitty show that was on 6 PM before Ari

by Anonymousreply 516December 11, 2018 2:14 AM

I just realized I love Danny Cevallos.

by Anonymousreply 517December 11, 2018 2:21 AM

Felix Salmon has had a column for at least 15 years on financial matters that is excruciatingly complex and boring. Sometimes I understand it. Often, not. I don’t doubt that he’s reputable, just complex and boring.

by Anonymousreply 518December 11, 2018 2:23 AM

Don't really get what R510 is trying to convey about Cevallos.

by Anonymousreply 519December 11, 2018 2:44 AM

'thanks very much for joining us tonite we really appreciate it

thanks very much for joining us tonite we really appreciate it'

THIS IS THEIR MANTRA

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 520December 11, 2018 2:57 AM

whats with ari

looks like he been partying hard as fuk

rode hard and put away wet

he don't do it fer me no more.

by Anonymousreply 521December 11, 2018 2:59 AM

ME NEITHER, r519. (Sorry for the caps lock, that’s what happens on a mobile device when a thread reaches this number of replies with too many links in the recent posts). Danny Cevallo is awesome, and he is hardly a peacock. Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 522December 11, 2018 3:01 AM

Robert Costa wins the post 2016 election reporter glo-up.

He finally settled into the new weight and got himself well fitted suits.

by Anonymousreply 523December 11, 2018 3:08 AM

Is Katy Tur pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 524December 11, 2018 4:40 AM

R524 Absolutely!

by Anonymousreply 525December 11, 2018 4:42 AM

Sexy bear Adam Jentleson was on The Last Word tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526December 11, 2018 4:52 AM

fun show 2nite without big shit mouth joe buttin in every 2 minutes...

by Anonymousreply 527December 11, 2018 11:22 AM

Ide eat costa out thru a barb wire fence...

cutie !

by Anonymousreply 528December 11, 2018 11:23 AM

Costa is also getting great haircuts now, all in proportion to the weight loss. BRAVO BOB!

by Anonymousreply 529December 11, 2018 1:43 PM

Gentleson must be gay, right?

(swoon)

by Anonymousreply 530December 11, 2018 1:44 PM

Adam worked for Harry Reid. Is he also a Mormon?

by Anonymousreply 531December 11, 2018 2:11 PM

Jacob Soboroff is doing a live report from his vehicle in Palm Beach wearing a t-shirt and using his phone. He's apparently always camera ready because he looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 532December 11, 2018 5:17 PM

It's impossible to endure Chris Matthews any more. People start answering his question, he talks over them basically restating the same question or goes off on unrelated tangents.

He also gets fixated on certain ladies. Tonight he kept bringing up Nicki Haley as someone Nancy reminded him off while sparring with the Toddler Trump in the Oval. If anyone should remind him of anyone else, it's the other way round. Nancy has been around for decades.

by Anonymousreply 533December 11, 2018 11:23 PM

Chris Matthews should have retired years ago and only come on as a special guest where discussing Bobby Kennedy or his time with Tip O’Neill.

by Anonymousreply 534December 11, 2018 11:29 PM

"why is a known plagiarist like Barnicle on tv so much????"

Ask Brian wind tunnel Williams.

Love MSNBC..panels are pretty awesome. Chuck Todd is a fucking buffoon.(D.C. insiders and his fellow broadcasters mock and laugh laugh at him) Has he ever had a strong follow-up? One that makes the news. He was a music major that never finished his degree...must have gone on-line degree shoppingafter thegig... it was not in journalism.

by Anonymousreply 535December 11, 2018 11:59 PM

Agree that Chris Matthews should get a classy send-off this spring. But who should take his slot? Joy Reid, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 536December 12, 2018 12:09 AM

r534 ... or anything having to do w/Philly or Pennsavanya. A shot for every time he mentions them.*I wish him well .. time to retire.

by Anonymousreply 537December 12, 2018 12:18 AM

Rachel on Pence in the Oval: "He sat in a Lincoln Memorial pose."

by Anonymousreply 538December 12, 2018 1:03 AM

R538 yes I love how Rachel pointed out Pence did NOTHING the entire time. It's like he wasn't even there. I was kind of hoping the media would start asking why he didn't back up Trump. That would piss him off

by Anonymousreply 539December 12, 2018 1:06 AM

I can't take Chris Matthews's coughing. belching and throat clearing anymore. His over-talking drives me nuts but his old man phlegm issues gross me out to the point of changing the channel.

by Anonymousreply 540December 12, 2018 1:06 AM

yes! Rachel again bringing up all the transition team members including Pence who knew about Flynn's misdeeds with Russia

by Anonymousreply 541December 12, 2018 1:17 AM

OMG I haven't seen this CNN (Tapper) interview with Pence about Flynn Jr.'s security clearance!

Good on Rachel for not letting go of Pence's involvement in the lies and more!

by Anonymousreply 542December 12, 2018 1:23 AM

Rachel also showed a Chuck Todd interview of Pence lying about Flynn;s son's involvement...yet another no follow-up or pushback by Todd, a freakin disgrace. Pence is also going to jail. Flynn's sentencing memo just out.

by Anonymousreply 543December 12, 2018 1:25 AM

Chuck Toad will never live down his self-righteous "indignation" with BuzzFeed about the publication of the Steele Dossier.

by Anonymousreply 544December 12, 2018 1:30 AM

Agree with Lawrence O'D that Chuck and Nancy should've hounded Trump about "Mexico will pay for the wall, believe me!"

by Anonymousreply 545December 12, 2018 2:14 AM

R545, and should have asked him “who do you think you will be hurting by shutting down the government?” Trump acts like he’ll be hurting Nancy and Chuck personally, and it’s his revenge on them for defying him. It’s all personal with him.

by Anonymousreply 546December 12, 2018 3:00 AM

Brian Williams about Chuck getting Trump to say he'll shut down the government over the wall:

"Chuck all but fist pumped there."

by Anonymousreply 547December 12, 2018 3:38 AM

Matthews is an abomination and senile creep, but management likes him for some reason, nepotism reigns at MSNBC. look at gross joe scarb...they get more gripe mail bout him than anyone, but no, boss man loves him evid...

by Anonymousreply 548December 12, 2018 5:59 AM

Katy Tur has probably a difficult pregnancy. She's nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 549December 12, 2018 6:01 AM

Whenever Chris Matthews does retire, they need to put a woman (and preferably not white). in that time slot. Currently from 5 PM to the end of programming, Rachel is the only woman.

Chuck Todd, Ari Melber, Chris Matthews, Chris Hayes, Rachel, Lawrence and Brian Williams

by Anonymousreply 550December 12, 2018 6:25 AM

Ari has the sexiest smile.

by Anonymousreply 551December 12, 2018 6:37 AM

well.....Rachel ratchet is barely a woman,,,,,more like a butch thing a ma jig....

by Anonymousreply 552December 12, 2018 6:39 AM

Read a Rolling Stone interview with Rachel.When asked who was the best interviewer on MSNBC she said Chris Matthews.

Who do you see as a great interviewer? You know who I think is amazing? Chris Matthews. And I know that sounds weird, because he’s famous for interrupting people. But he interrupts people because he’s listening so hard to them. He knows where people are going and he jumps in to get more out of them. The times I’ve seen Chris interview Trump were the most illuminating interviews with him I’ve ever seen, because he was able to draw more stuff out of Trump than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 553December 12, 2018 10:41 AM

Sorry about formatting^

by Anonymousreply 554December 12, 2018 10:42 AM

Even great interviewers come to the end of the road.

by Anonymousreply 555December 12, 2018 10:51 AM

Matthews is 3 shits shy of full blown senility

sad but twu...

by Anonymousreply 556December 12, 2018 10:54 AM

Danny Cevallos was looking very stylish this morning reporting from the courthouse steps.

by Anonymousreply 557December 12, 2018 4:06 PM

Mika getting dragged on twitter for saying "butt boy" on Morning Joe today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 12, 2018 5:25 PM

Daniel Goldman looks gorgeous now on Ari’s show (which is being guest hosted this week thank god).

But NYT investigative reporter Megan Twohey is on as well, and she is stunning. She reminds me of Parker Posey. Absolutely beautiful, and confident, intelligent woman. I need to follow her on social media.

by Anonymousreply 559December 12, 2018 10:11 PM

good for mika

she has some guts.. u go gurl

whts that pin jill winebanks wearing on Lawrence's show? a question mark it look like

by Anonymousreply 560December 13, 2018 2:11 AM

is anyone else tired of Emily Jane Fox and her close following/communication with Michael Cohen? I don't care at all about Cohen's mindset or how he's feeling. He's a piece of shit who only came clean when he was caught and knew he couldn't rely on a pardon. This is nothing personal against Emily Jane Fox but I don't get why they keep bringing her on to try and explain the inner workings of Cohen

by Anonymousreply 561December 13, 2018 4:56 AM

EJF was on Brian Williams last night, and 30 seconds in, my ears started to bleed.

by Anonymousreply 562December 13, 2018 12:04 PM

I think EJF is in too deep in the Cohen Saga. Every time she’s on tv talking about him she comes across as a character out of Goodfellas, or Working Girl.

by Anonymousreply 563December 13, 2018 12:33 PM

EJF is hiding some secrets. I’m not saying that she’s secured exclusive access to Cohen by fucking him but I’m not saying that she hasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 564December 13, 2018 12:37 PM

[quote]Why the hell is Corey Lewandowski suddenly appearing on MSNBC shows? Wasn't he on CNN?

CNN fired this rat faced lying MAGA fuck and MSNBC picked him up? Won't watch a single segment he is on.

What is the deal with Ken Dilanian. He's oddly attractive. If the body is on point, I'd like to fuck him into the next century.

by Anonymousreply 565December 13, 2018 12:49 PM

MSNBC recently got a number of lawyer-babes to report. I don’t think they have the gravitas. They’re too young and pretty, perhaps? I’m not sure if that’s it, but I wish they’d go away.

And that woman with the unpronounceable name who works weekends and fills in weekdays, ugh! She seemed to get into a snit with Chuck Todd yesterday about how he pronounced her name, but what does she expect, with a name like that? It’s obvious these newsreaders don’t know what they are going to say in advance. Especially the ones that have been there a while, like Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 566December 13, 2018 3:36 PM

Where's Ashley Parker?

by Anonymousreply 567December 13, 2018 4:16 PM

R565 will have to fight me for Kenny D and his gorgeous lips. And yes the body is really good. He was a college football player and a CIA agent/asset.

by Anonymousreply 568December 13, 2018 4:20 PM

Glad I'm not the only Ken Dilanian fan—he's hot without being a pretty boy. FYI: His wife is Asian. 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 13, 2018 4:28 PM

Ken has the whitest teeth.

by Anonymousreply 570December 13, 2018 5:24 PM

Ken is Armenian Lite, so that's just about perfect.

by Anonymousreply 571December 13, 2018 6:41 PM

Daniel Goldman makes me moist.

He doesn't photograph well, but on-air he is such a cute daddy.

by Anonymousreply 572December 13, 2018 6:43 PM

Katy Tur just announced that she's pregnant and due in April.

by Anonymousreply 573December 13, 2018 7:02 PM

Tur and her sonogram just announced.

by Anonymousreply 574December 13, 2018 7:02 PM

Ashley Parker had a baby a week or two ago. Pics of the sprog are on Phil Rucker’s Insta.

by Anonymousreply 575December 13, 2018 8:04 PM

Daniel Goldman seems to live at the MSNBC studios these days. He's always on; late at night, and then early the next morning.

They will announce he is getting his own show any day now.

by Anonymousreply 576December 13, 2018 8:21 PM

Danny Sevallos or Danny Goldman??

by Anonymousreply 577December 13, 2018 8:35 PM

Is it take your kid to work day at MSNBC? There’s a little girl babbling loudly on Nichole’s show right now. You can see her at somebody’s desk in the background.

by Anonymousreply 578December 13, 2018 8:39 PM

Both, R577. And in that threesome, I want to be the only top.

by Anonymousreply 579December 13, 2018 8:45 PM

Oh no! Daniel Goldman has dyed his hair dark brown.

by Anonymousreply 580December 13, 2018 8:46 PM

Who is the woman subbing for Ari? I like her.

by Anonymousreply 581December 13, 2018 9:08 PM

The sub for Ari is Yasmin Toomanyconsonants

by Anonymousreply 582December 13, 2018 9:46 PM

Yasmin is on before Joe and Mica. She recently returned from maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 583December 13, 2018 9:58 PM

Yasmin Vossoughian. VOS-OO-GHEE-AN.

by Anonymousreply 584December 13, 2018 10:10 PM

I think Chris Hayes is so adorable. Would love to know what he's like in bed. He seems like the type who's overly-sensitive and would be afraid to talk dirty to his wife for fear of offending her ("Honey, was that too far?").

by Anonymousreply 585December 14, 2018 12:29 AM

Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 586December 14, 2018 2:00 AM

Last weekend I saw Kaleigh McEnany on MSNBC so I'm not sure what the network is doing lately. They also have on Omarosa from time to time. Chris Matthews seems to love he. Lewandowski is the worst of course

by Anonymousreply 587December 14, 2018 2:31 AM

Occasionally Kaleigh McEnamy is on Alex Witt’s weekend show. She is in the same category as Jeffrey Lord.

by Anonymousreply 588December 14, 2018 4:01 AM

I finally say Jonathan Lemire's new haircut. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. The caesar haircut he had before made it seem like he had a seriously receding hairline, but he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 589December 14, 2018 4:06 AM

Would much rather see the hair Jonathan has below, not above.

by Anonymousreply 590December 14, 2018 4:08 AM

I am crushing on Neal Katyal lately. I would like to kiss him.

by Anonymousreply 591December 14, 2018 12:20 PM

Yes, Neal is quite cute.

by Anonymousreply 592December 14, 2018 12:32 PM

Does the Chris Hayes fan follow him on Instagram? Because he frequently posts clips of his workouts. Do you want to see him push and pull, maintaining form throughout? Enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 593December 14, 2018 1:37 PM

I do want to fuck Ken Dilanian, but he has to quite the suit tie combos that make him look like a chorus member from "Guys and Dolls"

Having said that: Ken, if you are reading this, I promise it will only hurt for the first few minutes and it will be our secret

by Anonymousreply 594December 14, 2018 1:43 PM

R593, does he look hot? And of course, are there any shirtless pics?

by Anonymousreply 595December 14, 2018 1:57 PM

On ...

by Anonymousreply 596December 14, 2018 3:42 PM

to ...

by Anonymousreply 597December 14, 2018 3:42 PM

the ...

by Anonymousreply 598December 14, 2018 3:42 PM

next ...

by Anonymousreply 599December 14, 2018 3:43 PM

thread!

by Anonymousreply 600December 14, 2018 3:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!