Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White men, are you used to everyone catering to you so much the minute someone doesn’t you get upset?

I am at a bar (that I came to after work) and a white man just walked in, sat at the bar, then within 10 seconds said “FUCK THIS WAIT” and left. No lie he SAT DOWN and within seconds stormed out cause the bartender was making a drink for someone else and he had to wait.

This isn’t the first time I’ve witnessed shit like this to make me wonder. Are you guys so used to everyone dropping everything for you that the minute someone doesn’t you can’t handle it?

I know someone that went on a crazy anti-Black rant at work a few years ago cause a black man got a promotion over him too. The black man ultimately punched him in the face and both were fired. But is it hard for you guys to not always get what you want when you want it and expect to be first choice over minorities?

by Anonymousreply 71January 11, 2019 11:00 AM

LOL.....You need a ghost writer to beef that up.

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2018 8:00 PM

Yeah, no obvious flamebait here. Nosiree....

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2018 8:00 PM

It usually IS white men who get pissed off when people don't pay attention to them. I've seen it over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2018 8:02 PM

Yes, that's what it is. They're losers and whiney babies.

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2018 8:04 PM

R3 I’ve been noticing this more and more lately. Like I sat and had to wait for the bartender also. But I was fine with it. He legit got pissed, screamed “FUCK THIS WAIT” and stormed off.

A shame cause he was very handsome. But clearly entitled. Way too used to people dropping the world for him.

by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2018 8:04 PM

Nothing beat the guy who stormed off pissed cause the only other white guy at the bar left and he was surrounded by minorities. He legit threw a fit and stormed off without paying.

by Anonymousreply 6November 5, 2018 8:05 PM

I had a white male coworker pissed at me because I was hired as a Federal employee and he was brought in as a contractor. One day he confronted me and ask me why I was hired over him. I had previously worked for the large corporation who wrote the software we were using, had a decade of computer experience, knew 8 - 10 programming languages, had a B.S. In computers and had taken several graduate courses. He was working on a B.S. at University of Phoenix and only had a few years of computer experience.

I see examples of my white privilege everyday.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2018 8:09 PM

If white men won't start sharing their privilege, they should be forced to wear giant diapers in public and suck on pacifiers, to cut through the bullshit about what they are.

by Anonymousreply 8November 5, 2018 8:09 PM

Yeah, I was at a bar with ten white guys drinking alone and all of a suddenly ten black guys walked in with white girlfriends. All the white guys yelled in unison "What the hell is this?" and stormed out of the bar crying.

THIS REALLY HAPPENED!

by Anonymousreply 9November 5, 2018 8:09 PM

I'll never get what I want and never have, so no.

by Anonymousreply 10November 5, 2018 8:14 PM

I do know a guy from Toms River NJ who can’t see white women with black men. Like it’s the biggest trigger for him. He now has a son and I fear what he’s gonna teach this kid cause he can be pretty racist.

He constantly would openly say “black people chill, niggers kill” to show he’s not racist and likes some black people b

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2018 8:15 PM

No. I’m beta not alpha.

by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2018 8:15 PM

R13 wow. Someone’s upset.

And no. I’m not black. Lol. Well I guess I am based on the one drop rule.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2018 8:23 PM

[R13]

You're assuming that one white man really exists in this Loon's story.

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2018 8:23 PM

Bullshit. Sounds much more like a female thing, white and black alike -- including the idiot little girl who backed into me yesterday (while I wasn't even moving) and then bitched that she didn't want to wait for cops because she had to things to do. I think I showed considerable restraint by not kicking her teeth in.

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2018 8:26 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2018 8:26 PM

No OP.

WE'RE FUCKING GAY.

Only straight people get that entitlement shit.

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2018 8:27 PM

You got anything to back up your ridiculous story, OP? My area of concern is crime in my city (New York), and I've got a whole THREAD of stories about mostly black people committing crimes in my neck of the woods this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2018 8:29 PM

Who said anything about crimes R19??? And you’re not FROM NY. You’re a transplant. You racist fuck. And people who believe these statistics are the same people that scream BLUE LIVES MATTER and arrest black men for crimes they didn’t commit.

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2018 8:31 PM

[R16]

I agree with you. I've seen a lot of women get obnoxious LOUDLY over petty stuff or non-existent stuff. They want people to notice them.

Men? The ones who can't handle their liquor tend to be the offenders, and they stay and just drink more.

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2018 8:33 PM

We're either entitled or take our privilege for granted. You're an asshole no matter what so it's best to just let these race baiting threads die.

by Anonymousreply 22November 5, 2018 8:35 PM

r20, I was BORN IN NEW YORK CITY. No, you weren't talking about crime, but my response to some ridiculous sounding story like yours is cold hard FACTS, not made up "statistics".

by Anonymousreply 23November 5, 2018 8:45 PM

No, I don't. Never have.

by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2018 8:53 PM

You're lucky the offended, straight, white male patron didnt come back into the bar with an AR-15, and shoot everyone. After, of course, he had taken five or six minutes to post on his social media site of choice, how life had treated him unfairly (lack of smoking hot woman of his choice, lack of being a millionaire as he deserved, how heinous it is,that everyone judged him 'creepy - how dare they!, ect). Just be thankful for that, OP.

by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2018 9:07 PM

I saw a white guy do this at mass once when the communion wafer line was too long to wait in

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2018 9:10 PM

R26 yet I am making up a white man doing this. Lmao. Cause they’re so flawless.

by Anonymousreply 27November 5, 2018 9:21 PM

I’m a Hispanic woman, and I recall this one Caucasian gentlemen at work freaked the fuck out years ago, because I was recognized as the person having zero gain/losses, for the year, on the floor.

He had one.

Now, the policy was, if you had 3 gain/losses, you were fired, so I made it a point to be very methodical and precise, whenever I reallocated funds. But he couldn’t handle it.

I received a basket filled with candy, assorted coffees, etc. He actually came by my desk, to inspect the basket! I gave him the fucking thing. I don’t eat candy, and I prefer green tea, to coffee.

We all laughed and snickered at him, behind his back.

He ended up dating one of the girls in the office. When they broke up, she told EVERYONE, that he was into texting photos of his freshly shat out poop to her, and asked her to do the same. However, she never acquiesced.

by Anonymousreply 28November 5, 2018 9:26 PM

R7 As if white women are in a position to complain... And, if you aren't gay and posting here, that just adds to the entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2018 9:40 PM

Try getting a life, OP. It might help.

by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2018 9:40 PM

[29] Right, because white women, ALL women, haven't been treated like shit throughout all time. Check you male privilege, douche

by Anonymousreply 31November 5, 2018 9:59 PM

R31 white women are treated better than black men.

by Anonymousreply 32November 5, 2018 10:00 PM

yes. yes I am.

by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2018 10:09 PM

Yes. We all do. Each and every one of us. All of the time. Everything has been given to us from the day we were born. We have been catered to from the moment we were born. None of us worked for anything. None of us have a patient, kind or compassionate bone in our body....not a one!

Any other asinine questions, OP? And hurry the fuck up, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2018 10:09 PM

If someone yells "fuck this shit" after waiting less than a minute for service they have a lot more problems than simple white privilege. More likely they are angry and insecure. Assholes come in all stripes and gentlemen do, too. You will find kind, patient, personable gentlemen at all levels of society. You will find entitled assholes at all levels, too.

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2018 10:13 PM

It's always white men who cut in line.

by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2018 10:14 PM

Also white fathers with young children are the worst. They expect special treatment because they are in public with their child.

by Anonymousreply 37November 5, 2018 10:15 PM

R7 muah you have me at BS of Phoenix. I made the mistake of doing 3 years of an engineering degree there. Dear god. You get an A just by paying. It was pretty damn frustrating to do all the work, because I’m a nerd, to have a bunch of useless cummuffins demand they get their name on every group project - and they’re all group projects. Why? Who knows. They were entitled. They contributed nothing. They didn’t even show up. For all my classes, it was the same 2 or 3 of us for 3 years and usually 15 ghosts who never did any work but got the same grade.

by Anonymousreply 38November 5, 2018 10:18 PM

Love ya OP [34]

by Anonymousreply 39November 5, 2018 10:19 PM

True 31, black men are treated horribly because white men established a patriarchy in which they rule with an iron, entitled fist

by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2018 10:24 PM

Please explain what you mean by patriarchy, R40, and how it exists today.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2018 10:28 PM

I’m particularly happy with my white privilege today, it always feels good on Mondays.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2018 10:30 PM

Living in Michigan, as a white gay man, I’ve experienced the same anount of homophobia from black people and Arabs as whites. I don’t know if that’s white privilege—if it is, I was robbed.

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2018 10:32 PM

Pretty sure this applies to only straight white men? Maybe?

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2018 10:33 PM

I'm a white person and have become acutely aware of my own white privilege in recent years. My wish is that we all behave in a manner that bestows respect on all persons. Human entitlement is an ugly thing, it is destroying much of life on our planet.

An example is a recent commercial for a product that supposedly improves brain function (my doctor said it's unproven). The TV ad declares, "and it's made with jellyfish!" Oh, great, now we're going to decimate the jellyfish population in an attempt to improve our brains. There are ways to do that without killing animals. Humans are awful. We're so greedy and destructive. Yes, white people have done awful things, most ethnic groups have. We all need to do better.

by Anonymousreply 45November 5, 2018 10:38 PM

I've treated people with respect since I was a child. My view is that everyone is born basically good. Only lately, I've learned that for some people that's not enough. You have to apologize for everything too. That's where I draw the fucking line.

by Anonymousreply 46November 6, 2018 1:41 AM

This thread started out at 0/10 and it's been all downhill from there.

by Anonymousreply 47November 6, 2018 3:26 AM

[quote]My view is that everyone is born basically good.

Until it’s every man for himself.

by Anonymousreply 48November 6, 2018 3:33 AM

r45 FUCK jellyfish.

by Anonymousreply 49November 6, 2018 5:27 AM

[quote] Pretty sure this applies to only straight white men? Maybe?

No. This is DL. We're talking about gay white men.

by Anonymousreply 50November 6, 2018 9:01 AM

[quote]yet I am making up a white man doing this. Lmao. Cause they’re so flawless

Again, thats the straight and bi spoiled men versus the gay white men who are treated like abominations and walking insults

by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2018 2:17 PM

Pardon my lack of punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2018 2:17 PM

BTW OP, that example is because the dude was straight or because he was a man of any colour with money.

by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2018 2:25 PM

[quote]My view is that everyone is born basically good.

That's sweet. I'm not so cynical to say that people are born bad, but I will say without reservation that I believe most people suck.

by Anonymousreply 54November 6, 2018 2:26 PM

Are you, perhaps, confusing white men with...black women?

by Anonymousreply 55November 6, 2018 2:39 PM

I work in a place where people snap at each other all day long, which I don't do. But say a curt phrase once they get all offended.

by Anonymousreply 56November 6, 2018 2:46 PM

Hehehe someone just did this in the waiting room in my doctors office. old STRAIGHT white man says "this better not take me longer than quarter after" because one of the staff is sick so theres an extra wait. You dont tell a doctor what do to in their office, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 57November 6, 2018 2:54 PM

No R55, he thinks all white men recieve the same privileges as the SUBSET of white men that sleep with women

by Anonymousreply 58November 6, 2018 2:55 PM

Lots of white male hate here. What sites are they coming from?

by Anonymousreply 59November 6, 2018 2:58 PM

The timing of this thread, considering what's going on today in the US, is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 60November 6, 2018 3:20 PM

^^Russian trolls trying to create racial strife before midterms??????

by Anonymousreply 61November 6, 2018 3:28 PM

[quote]What sites are they coming from?

Antifa Lounge.

by Anonymousreply 62November 6, 2018 3:29 PM

Well R61, it doesn't necessarily have to be a Russian to come up with the idea of "let's pretend to be an annoying minority complaining in many threads about the behavior of white guys right before an important election". Note how the impatient white guy who couldn't wait 10 seconds had to be 'very handsome'.

Reminds me of another thread of OP's, where he complained about a white guy in the washroom of a club not getting out of the way so that he could take a piss, while he was getting blown by a black guy of course. And of course, the white guy had to be 'very beautiful', with a 'beautiful 9 inch penis'.

Sometimes less is more.

by Anonymousreply 63November 6, 2018 3:46 PM

R63 I like you guys to picture what I’m saying. Don’t get why you’re so upset.

Nor do I get the people crying about this when I see anti black threads daily

by Anonymousreply 64November 6, 2018 4:34 PM

[quote] Nor do I get the people crying about this when I see anti black threads daily

Those are obvious trolls.

by Anonymousreply 65November 6, 2018 4:36 PM

R65 The anti black and anti jew trolls don't want to engage in any debate, only flood the boards with their crap, that's why no one bothers to engage them. Their strategy is just to inflame the boards.

by Anonymousreply 66November 6, 2018 5:26 PM

Funny. The only person who has ever cut in on a line I was waiting in was a black woman. And she gave me a look which said, "if you say a word, I'll break your face" I have never had a black man be rude to me. I don't believe that black men resent ww nearly as much as bw do.

I'm not saying that they actually LIKE us, but they don't give you that look like they want to cut you.

by Anonymousreply 67November 6, 2018 5:39 PM

R67 today while shopping there was a group of Asians cutting the line. This Spanish lady complained to me cause they kept cutting the line. I wasn’t having it. The entitlement was cut real quick.

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2018 3:24 AM

R68 Asians think they are the most important people.

by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2018 1:29 PM

Bump because Op is repeating himself.

by Anonymousreply 70January 11, 2019 4:28 AM

R70 nope. Just another white guy acting entitled... sad.

by Anonymousreply 71January 11, 2019 11:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!