Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS: Alec Baldwin arrested for punching a man

Actor Alec Baldwin was arrested Friday after allegedly punching someone in the West Village.

Law enforcement sources told News 4 the dispute was over a parking spot.

Further details were not immediately available.

Baldwin, 60, has experienced a career resurgence over the last two years for his caustic impersonation of President Trump -- an act routinely featured on "Saturday Night Live."

The actor has four children under the age of 5 with his wife Hilaria, as well as an adult daughter with first wife Kim Basinger.

He has had run-ins with the law in past, including a 2014 arrest for disorderly conduct and an acquittal in a battery case involving a photographer in the 1990s.

This is a developing story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601November 5, 2018 11:39 PM

I just realized that my thread title indicates that a man was punched but that the news story isn't specific about the gender of the punchee...

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2018 6:23 PM

NYC = Desperate Living

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2018 6:24 PM

I guess if I was 60 years old & had 4 kids under the age of 5, I'd been in a pissy mood too..

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2018 6:26 PM

I can't imagine punching a stranger unless I was provoked in some extreme way. Shove, perhaps, maybe even kick, but not punch. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2018 6:28 PM

Well if you have anger issues, anything could provoke you.

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2018 6:32 PM

He seems like such a calm and controlled person.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2018 6:35 PM

Who cares, he is old and fat.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2018 6:38 PM

With his money, you'd think he'd spring for a space in a parking garage.

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2018 6:48 PM

You don't "hold" a parking space via a third party. You just don't. Tsk tsk, Alec. Pay for a garage.

by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2018 6:51 PM

See, the liberals are violent.

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2018 6:52 PM

Good. I fucking hate him. He's a piece of shit and don't forget he's a homophobe. I've never watched any of his shit ever since that incident where he called the photographer a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2018 6:55 PM

His entire family are pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2018 6:57 PM

I moved away from the village a long time ago. It has lost most of its charm and character. The ever expanding NYC ruined the village. Now it's just full of NYU kids and ugly NYU buildings.

by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2018 6:57 PM

But how are his attention-seeking wife and ugly children? Are they okay?

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2018 7:02 PM

[quote]The actor has four children under the age of 5 with his wife Hilaria

Good lord, the man is in his 60s. What the hell are they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2018 7:05 PM

Will ABC fire him now?

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2018 7:05 PM

FOUR kids under the age of five? JEEZUS that whore of a wife really wanted to secure her financial future, huh? Wonder what his grown daughter with Kim feels about sharing her future inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 17November 2, 2018 7:05 PM

[quote]What the hell are they thinking?

About fucking apparently.

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2018 7:06 PM

Pig.

by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]Wonder what his grown daughter with Kim feels about sharing her future inheritance.

The one he famously called a “rude, thoughtless, little pig”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2018 7:10 PM

LOCK HIM UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2018 7:12 PM

Looking forward to seeing his mug shot.

Leibovitz?

by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2018 7:17 PM

In the West Village? If he punched a gay guy there's going to be trouble.

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2018 7:24 PM

It's more central village. It's on 10th street between University Place and B'way.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2018 7:26 PM

Will there be an angry Alec Baldwin sketch on SNL tomorrow? Jonah Hill is hosting, does he do a Baldwin impression?

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2018 7:28 PM

He thinks he’s going to run for President someday.

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2018 7:32 PM

Baldwin is a hot head. Threatened a TV reporter outside his apartment a few years ago. Camera guy recorded the event. Remember when he cursed-out his under teen daughter in a voice mail message?

by Anonymousreply 27November 2, 2018 7:33 PM

The stupid, ridiculous fool has 4 kids with his wife? That is insane? Who would even work for this high maintenance guy? He is right with his politics but on the other hand, he is just kind of crazy. Something bad will always happen around Alec.

by Anonymousreply 28November 2, 2018 7:35 PM

Criminal charges followed by civil suit and a big cash pay out. Really not worth it to take a swing.

by Anonymousreply 29November 2, 2018 7:42 PM

Alec has said that he wanted lots of kids with his first wife but that they only had one daughter. This new wife also wants and can give birth to lots of kids so they have the big family that they both want.

by Anonymousreply 30November 2, 2018 7:43 PM

When he and his LookAtMe wife break up it will be epic ugly, it will probably make Mel Gibson and the Russian woman (Oksana?) look like amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 31November 2, 2018 7:43 PM

I imagine Alec was forced into this...what? 4 days to election. He needs body guard.

by Anonymousreply 32November 2, 2018 7:45 PM

This is way worse than what Megyn Kelly did. Will NBC stand by him?

by Anonymousreply 33November 2, 2018 7:50 PM

[quote]It's more central village. It's on 10th street between University Place and B'way.

Yeah, the West Village ends at 5th Avenue.

by Anonymousreply 34November 2, 2018 7:58 PM

The stress must be tremendous. Gotta get that primo parking spot so I can load up all the baby/kid crap and head out to the Hamptons before 2 million other people hit the road.

by Anonymousreply 35November 2, 2018 7:59 PM

Karma's a bitch, Alec. Maybe in jail, some felon will grab you by the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 36November 2, 2018 8:00 PM

[quote]This is way worse than what Megyn Kelly did. Will NBC stand by him?

It depends what “oppressed class” the victim belongs to.

If it’s a POC, trans, or Muslim... then definitely he will be fired.

If it’s a white female... he’ll be reprimanded.

If it’s a white male... he’ll be promoted.

by Anonymousreply 37November 2, 2018 8:01 PM

Yeah that.

by Anonymousreply 38November 2, 2018 8:02 PM

Wonder if he was scheduled to appear tomorrow on SNL and SNL is frantically doing re-writes right now.

by Anonymousreply 39November 2, 2018 8:03 PM

Is he drinking again?

by Anonymousreply 40November 2, 2018 8:07 PM

With all the goddamn Nazis on the board...I need to go back and see who actually published this story.

by Anonymousreply 41November 2, 2018 8:09 PM

R20, I was just thinking about that voicemail. It struck me as such an over-the-top way for a father to talk to an 11-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 42November 2, 2018 8:09 PM

I'd suck his dick

by Anonymousreply 43November 2, 2018 8:10 PM

God, Baldwin is just so fucking ugly these days. How'd that haopen?

by Anonymousreply 44November 2, 2018 8:10 PM

Will Rosie have his back again?

by Anonymousreply 45November 2, 2018 8:12 PM

I can imagine punching a racist...I have been to that point but some other person stepped in and took the goddamn racist out of the building. I will say the tall, rather large man may have been suffering from Alzheimers. Why else would he be so nasty to a young black girl?

by Anonymousreply 46November 2, 2018 8:14 PM

Alex hasn't acted up or been temperamental for quite some time. I guess this latest incident was inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 47November 2, 2018 8:15 PM

Must be back on the sauce.

by Anonymousreply 48November 2, 2018 8:15 PM

[quote]Baldwin punched the victim once in the left side of the face, the sources said, after the man purportedly took a parking spot Baldwin was waiting for on E. 10th Street.

It looks like he waited for the man to leave his car so he could punch him. Premeditated.

by Anonymousreply 49November 2, 2018 8:18 PM

Let his try this stunt in a stand-your-ground state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 2, 2018 8:19 PM

[quote] This is a developing story.

Yeah, it’s so important, too. Celebrity arrested in parking space brouhaha.

by Anonymousreply 51November 2, 2018 8:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 2, 2018 8:20 PM

R46 Alex hit a man in the face because of a parking spot. The man was then taken to a hospital. Not a race issue.

by Anonymousreply 53November 2, 2018 8:20 PM

I think his wife has made him rage-ier than ever. LOL. She’s probably hoping he’ll stroke out and leave her in peace to spend the life insurance money.

by Anonymousreply 54November 2, 2018 8:22 PM

He was a hot bear once. But it couldn't last forever.

by Anonymousreply 55November 2, 2018 8:22 PM

R36, Community Board 2, the city agency representing the area shows the West Village as Hudson River to Sixth Avenue, from 14th to Houston. Central Village, Sixth Avenue to Fourth Avenue/Lafayette Street, 14th to Houston , which includes Alec's East 10th location.

by Anonymousreply 56November 2, 2018 8:23 PM

Alec has expressed remorse over the “little pig” voicemail message and his daughter, who is now in her 20s, has long-forgiven him. Yet any mention of his name brings up references to that one voicemail message from more than ten years ago.

Will it be referenced in his obituary?

by Anonymousreply 57November 2, 2018 8:24 PM

Alec acts out in rage because he is a closet homosexualist.

by Anonymousreply 58November 2, 2018 8:24 PM

R55 Yep, Alec's six pack has turned into a keg.

by Anonymousreply 59November 2, 2018 8:25 PM

No wonder he’s so full of rage. He has THIS shit happening in a home full of toddlers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 2, 2018 8:25 PM

r28, you sound legally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 61November 2, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote]Will it be referenced in his obituary?

Yes. The voicemail is really all he’s known for.

by Anonymousreply 62November 2, 2018 8:28 PM

[quote]Community Board 2, the city agency representing the area shows the West Village as Hudson River to Sixth Avenue, from 14th to Houston. Central Village, Sixth Avenue to Fourth Avenue/Lafayette Street, 14th to Houston , which includes Alec's East 10th location.

They're just stupid. The "West" designation for numbered streets runs all the way to the west side of 5th Avenue. Then the East Side designation runs from the East Side of 5th Avenue. Years ago, the area west of 5th Avenue was Greenwich Village and everything east of 5th Avenue was Lower East side.

by Anonymousreply 63November 2, 2018 8:30 PM

Hilaria's vocal 'up-speak,' alone, would drive me over the edge. Then there's the 'Baby Voice' . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 2, 2018 8:33 PM

So lucky to have Baldwin's vicious, ill tempered seed every night.

by Anonymousreply 65November 2, 2018 8:52 PM

R65 made me LOL.

Hilaria looks good, can’t deny it. She is JUST the kind of baby-talking snotty bitch straight men usually like.

He probably works a lot, so she doesn’t have to see him often.

by Anonymousreply 66November 2, 2018 8:57 PM

He should have a driver with his money. Who wants to be bothered with parking? But as a poster already said it is probably difficult to work for him. The nannies must have some stories!

by Anonymousreply 67November 2, 2018 8:58 PM

It'a all right to ignore lefty homophobia while concentrating on the right wing.

by Anonymousreply 68November 2, 2018 8:59 PM

At the rate Baldwin's going, how many "little pigs" will he leave as orphans. Based on his horrible temper, he will not be around for long.

by Anonymousreply 69November 2, 2018 9:01 PM

He's been punching people since he was in his 20s. When his first wife brought home the baby, he punched the photographer then as well, he's been doing this for decades! He was riding his bicycle the wrong way in traffic and the cops flagged him down to give him a summons, he didn't have ID on him and he started yelling and swearing at the cops. How dare you give Mr Alec Baldwin a fucking summons! HOW DARE YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM???

This man is an asshole 100%

This is the lesson-Men will never change, don't think you can change them, ever. Don't waste your time.

by Anonymousreply 70November 2, 2018 9:06 PM

I'm not a Trump fan but I had to laugh when he was asked about Baldwin's arrest and his response was a smarmy 'good luck.' I hope ABC cancels his show.

by Anonymousreply 71November 2, 2018 9:24 PM

He may not just get off with a fine or probation this time. He has a criminal history of assauling people. He needs some time in jail.

by Anonymousreply 72November 2, 2018 9:25 PM

If he punched someone and he wasn't defending himself, he should do some jail time. I'm tired of celebrities getting away with stuff like this.

by Anonymousreply 73November 2, 2018 9:26 PM

Alec should just apologize and promise to take a course in anger management. He can't credibly deny he has a problem with that anymore. The dispute was over a freakin' parking space!

by Anonymousreply 74November 2, 2018 9:28 PM

Too much testosterone and a minimal ability to keep it in check, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 75November 2, 2018 9:30 PM

[quote]Alec should just apologize and promise to take a course in anger management

The other person had to be taken to the hospital, and Baldwin was arrested.

He can’t “just apologize”. Charges have been filed and he should be prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 76November 2, 2018 9:31 PM

One reason he is nutty for having all of those kids is because just as they hit their teen years the focus of the family's life will likely be on Alec's declining health (assuming he is still alive).

If the 3 boys are as hot-headed as Alec, the wife will have a hard time keeping them out of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 77November 2, 2018 9:32 PM

Trump didn't wish him GOOD luck. He just wished him "LUCK". Maybe inside his head, he was wishing him bad luck!

by Anonymousreply 78November 2, 2018 9:34 PM

This would never have happened if he had had his gun with him. Always carry your gun, folks.

by Anonymousreply 79November 2, 2018 9:36 PM

He might benefit from a "boys will be boys" attitude although there were previous incidents. A woman would just be immediately ostracized as a "psycho."

by Anonymousreply 80November 2, 2018 9:38 PM

Were Trump and Baldwin ever friends? Despite politics, I would not have a hard time at all believing that those two could get along very well.

by Anonymousreply 81November 2, 2018 9:39 PM

Interesting thought, r81. I kind of imagine they've known each other for decades and hate each other. Trump probably was jealous of young Hot Alec Baldwin, and Baldwin probably hated Trump because he could see himself in Trump.

by Anonymousreply 82November 2, 2018 9:43 PM

[quote] If he punched someone and he wasn't defending himself, he should do some jail time

Oh, please. He’s white & he’s rich. He’s not going to jail.

Look at that little shit Jacob Wohl, who was trying to get women to claim Mueller assaulted them. (Funniest thing is he offered them money he doesn’t have). Anyhoo, that little shit ripped hundreds of thousands of dollars off investors in his “hedge fund.” Was he ever arrested? Was he sent to jail? No.

Now he’s under investigation for hoaxing the FBI. So...is he in FBI custody? No, of course he isn’t. I’m sure they have enough evidence to detain him, but nooo. He’s running around to Holiday Inns making threats about Antifa and announcing that a woman who was going to accuse Mueller of sexual assault is...ummm...not going to accuse Mueller of sexual assault.

Rich white guys.....they get good. lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2018 9:44 PM

Alec's dad only lived to his mid-50's so Alec is probably feeling his mortality.

by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2018 9:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 2, 2018 9:47 PM

He's a rabid angry piece if shit, also a homophobe. He only has himself to blame for fucking that grifting gold digging slut condomless and not being able to retire.

by Anonymousreply 86November 2, 2018 9:55 PM

[quote] He has a criminal history of assauling people. He needs some time in jail.

He doesn’t have a criminal history of assaulting people at all.

A jury acquitted him of misdemeanor assault charges in the 1995 incident where a photographer claimed he was punched by Baldwin. In 2012 a Daily News photographer claimed Baldwin assaulted him but never pressed charges. The DA decided to investigate anyway and after the investigation he declined to file charges.

So there’s no criminal history of assaulting people.

by Anonymousreply 87November 2, 2018 9:56 PM

Namaste, Alec.

by Anonymousreply 88November 2, 2018 10:02 PM

R86 why are you going off on the wife? Alec specifically hunted for a wife like her. She is perfect for him.

It's obvious Alec wanted those kids to demonstrate his virility, to sire male children to carry on his name and to feel as if he could long outlive his father who died at 55.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 2, 2018 10:05 PM

I'm surprised this thread hasn't got more replies. Hating Alec Baldwin is a DL tradition.

by Anonymousreply 90November 2, 2018 10:06 PM

I'm surprised he doesn't have a heart condition.

by Anonymousreply 91November 2, 2018 10:07 PM

Got a question for the experts: can Alec's most recent aggressive behavior be attributed to popping too much "V"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 2, 2018 10:08 PM

So the poor nanny has to double as a valet? That job must suck.

by Anonymousreply 93November 2, 2018 10:08 PM

Will SNL make fun of him? Will he continue playing Trump?

by Anonymousreply 94November 2, 2018 10:10 PM

Was there alcohol on Alec's breath?

by Anonymousreply 95November 2, 2018 10:12 PM

People NEVER change. What more proof do you need? Working that nice family guy PR angle just totally blew up in his face. He reminds me of my alcoholic ex husband who always swore he'd never drink again. Yeah fuckin right.

by Anonymousreply 96November 2, 2018 10:14 PM

With his money he drives a Cadillac?

by Anonymousreply 97November 2, 2018 10:16 PM

Four kids under five? Are Alec and wife joining the Duggars and the Quiverfull movement?

by Anonymousreply 98November 2, 2018 10:16 PM

Sixth Precinct. I lived directly across the street from it at one point.

by Anonymousreply 99November 2, 2018 10:23 PM

He's a hothead. An inflated ego, a sense of entitlement, with a bad temper.... not a good combo.

by Anonymousreply 100November 2, 2018 10:29 PM

R58 Is he?

by Anonymousreply 101November 2, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote] With his money he drives a Cadillac?

Maybe he only buys American cars.

by Anonymousreply 102November 2, 2018 10:31 PM

Caddy SUVs are comfy

by Anonymousreply 103November 2, 2018 10:32 PM

Has anybody seen a close up of Alec's eyes lately?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 2, 2018 10:33 PM

Cadillacs are for fat people.

by Anonymousreply 105November 2, 2018 10:33 PM

[quote]Alec acts out in rage because he is a closet homosexualist.

that's true about Fassbender, Oldman, Penn, Bale, Chris Brown, ...

by Anonymousreply 106November 2, 2018 10:39 PM

Escalades are great cars, but he probably has them for his breeding program.

by Anonymousreply 107November 2, 2018 10:40 PM

There is no way he is quiet like a mouse at home. I bet he screams and yells a lot. All couples fight esp with so many kids. I bet his neighbors hate him.

by Anonymousreply 108November 2, 2018 10:42 PM

Alec has said that he encountered Trump at social events over the years and that he was good at small talk. Alec said that the personality of the current Trump is totally different than the one he knew in the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 109November 2, 2018 10:43 PM

He's a dick with an anger management problem. I know we want to defend him because he socks it to Trump and he used to be hot, but he's not a great guy. Don't forget that time he called someone a f@g

by Anonymousreply 110November 2, 2018 10:44 PM

Does Alec only get into fights with "the little people" like airline stewards and such? Did he ever punch a fellow celeb? Interacting with regular people seems to trigger him.

by Anonymousreply 111November 2, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote]Interacting with regular people seems to trigger him.

He’s the definition of a Hollywood elitist snob.

by Anonymousreply 112November 2, 2018 10:49 PM

Baldwin says he doesn’t hate Trump and he wishes him well. He just doesn’t think he should be president because he’s terrible at business and with people.

by Anonymousreply 113November 2, 2018 10:49 PM

He's a cunt. I will not shed a tear if anything bad happens to him.

by Anonymousreply 114November 2, 2018 10:50 PM

You can’t ‘hold’ a parking spot

by Anonymousreply 115November 2, 2018 10:51 PM

Hopefully charges are filed and he is fully prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 116November 2, 2018 10:52 PM

I hope he punched that ridiculous wife of his. Right in her neck.

by Anonymousreply 117November 2, 2018 10:54 PM

R115, right. Alec having someone "hold" a parking spot in Manhattan shows what an entitled cunt he is. I hope he's thrown in jail for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 118November 2, 2018 10:55 PM

Here's the wife's Insta account. People are ragging all over her ass. Ha ha ha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 2, 2018 10:55 PM

I can't get past the name Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 120November 2, 2018 10:57 PM

As a NY liberal, I was immediately going to side with Baldwin because I thought it was one of those fucking paps who try and goad him, but knowing it was about holding a spot...FUCK HIM. It's hard enough trying to stop somewhere, let alone actually park.

by Anonymousreply 121November 2, 2018 10:58 PM

The guy he punched has probably already secured a top attorney who will counsel him to rack up medical bills with a doctor pal who 's willing to state the injury is everlasting. Its a racket and this guy has hit the jackpot

Good. Baldwin's had this coming a long time.

by Anonymousreply 122November 2, 2018 11:00 PM

Angry drunk

by Anonymousreply 123November 2, 2018 11:00 PM

I'm sure it's not always so peaceful at home, either. He's a walking time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 124November 2, 2018 11:02 PM

R63 years ago everything east of Third Avenue south of 14th was the Lower East Side until the 1960s when the real estate industry decided to call the area from 14th to Houston "The East Village," to increase rents and prices of condos and co-operates to give themselves bigger commissions.

by Anonymousreply 125November 2, 2018 11:05 PM

Trump curse lol

by Anonymousreply 126November 2, 2018 11:07 PM

Sucks to be Ireland - ruined herself with those horrible tattoos and totally upstaged by her gorgeous cousin Hailey - who now just married Bieber and locked down major $$ in any divorce. Ireland on the other hand has seen her net worth plummet 90+% since Hilaria came along. And you know that thirty yoga bitch will erase the step daughter should anything happen to Alec...

by Anonymousreply 127November 2, 2018 11:11 PM

R119, not that I'm some Hilaria fan, but WTF kind of moron thinks they're somehow less of a loser considering they actually seek out her instagram just to comment?

by Anonymousreply 128November 2, 2018 11:11 PM

R120, and on her Twitter account she has the correct way to pronounce it. "Eee-lair-yee-uh."

by Anonymousreply 129November 2, 2018 11:12 PM

I have one word, R128. Schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 130November 2, 2018 11:14 PM

Rachel Bloom (Crazy Ex Girlfriend) told a story on Seth Meyers last year (it's on YT) that when she interned at SNL she was going out to get coffee/food for staff late one night when Alec was hosting and Alec saw her going out in the rain (or snow, I don't remember) and he insisted she take his "car". So she ended up going out to fetch food in his limo and she thought him very nice to do that. She also came back with the wrong salad for Seth who got snippy about it, lol. I would have guessed Alec to be the snippy one and Seth to be more laid back.

I'm not recounting this to stick up for Alec, just thought it a cute story. I've never thought Alec a "nice" guy but I do want the Cheetolini impersonations on SNL to continue since the irk the orange one so much.

by Anonymousreply 131November 2, 2018 11:15 PM

R34 Community Board 2, the city agency representing the area shows the West Village as Hudson River to Sixth Avenue, from 14th to Houston. Central Village, Sixth Avenue to Fourth Avenue/Lafayette Street, 14th to Houston , which includes Alec's East 10th location. He was taken to the 6th Precinct, whose eastern boundary is Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 132November 2, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote]Ireland on the other hand has seen her net worth plummet 90+% since Hilaria came along.

To be fair, Ireland could always... you know, get a job.

by Anonymousreply 133November 2, 2018 11:15 PM

ABC News reporter Palmeri: Alec Baldwin once told me 'I hope you choke to death'

ABC News reporter Palmeri: Alec Baldwin once told me 'I hope you choke to death'

ABC News White House Correspondent Tara Palmeri revealed that Alec Baldwin once told her "I hope you choke to death" when she was on assignment for the New York Post, according to a Friday afternoon tweet.

Palmeri's tweet came after the actor's arrest and charge for misdemeanor assault in a fight over a parking spot.

Alec Baldwin also told me "I hope you choke to death" when I was on assignment, staking out his house," Palmeri wrote of an incident that she said happened in 2013 when she was a reporter for the Post.

Share to Twitter

ABC News reporter Palmeri: Alec Baldwin once told me 'I hope you choke to death' © Getty Images ABC News White House Correspondent Tara Palmeri revealed that Alec Baldwin once told her "I hope you choke to death" when she was on assignment for the New York Post, according to a Friday afternoon tweet.

Palmeri's tweet came after the actor's arrest and charge for misdemeanor assault in a fight over a parking spot.

Alec Baldwin also told me "I hope you choke to death" when I was on assignment, staking out his house," Palmeri wrote of an incident that she said happened in 2013 when she was a reporter for the Post.

Palmeri alleged that Baldwin also grabbed her arm. The Post said the reporter played an audio recording of the actor's threat to the New York Police Department.

Baldwin's talent agency CAA did not immediately reply to a request for comment from Baldwin from The Hill.

On Friday, an NYPD spokeswoman said that a dispute over a parking spot allegedly resulted in a man being punched after getting into the space Baldwin wanted.

“Upon arrival, officers observed a 49-years-old male conscious and alert with injury to his left jaw,” the NYPD said in a statement.

The man was taken to a local hospital and is listed in stable condition, officials said.

by Anonymousreply 134November 2, 2018 11:17 PM

Ireland's job = Bieber's beard

by Anonymousreply 135November 2, 2018 11:17 PM

He is a DRY DRUNK!

I've met a few like him. They can't drink anymore and are angry all the time. Freak out at the smallest thing.

by Anonymousreply 136November 2, 2018 11:18 PM

In fairness I'd say worse to stalking paps.

by Anonymousreply 137November 2, 2018 11:19 PM

In Nov. 2013, Baldwin called a photographer a gay slur that was caught on camera on a New York City street. The incident led to the cancellation of his MSNBC program, "Up Late" a short time later. The program had lasted less than two months.

FUCK THIS CUNT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 138November 2, 2018 11:21 PM

I don't care about Alec Baldwin the person but I find the characters he plays funny. There are a few actors like that. I don't really care if they are assholes because their job is to make me laugh, not to make me think they are a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 139November 2, 2018 11:21 PM

[quote]"I hope you choke to death" when she was on assignment for the New York Post

He had every right to say it in this case. The NYP isn't fit for picking up dog shit.

by Anonymousreply 140November 2, 2018 11:25 PM

A punch to the jaw? I predict a claim for permanent inner ear damage.

Alec's going to pay millions for this one Perhaps this is what it'ls going to take to keep him calmer in future.

by Anonymousreply 141November 2, 2018 11:25 PM

NBC can't catch a break.

by Anonymousreply 142November 2, 2018 11:26 PM

I will never pay a single cent to watch his shit. Same with Russell Crowe, another fucking asshole, who took a phone from his hotel room to go downstairs to throw at guy working at the front desk. I will not support assholes.

Alec Baldwin does this over and over again, he should pay. This is disgusting behavior. It's one thing when you do this when you're in your 20s or 30s. you are fucking 60 years old. Fucking pathetic.

Sean Penn also another angry asshole but it seems like he's able to control his anger better.

by Anonymousreply 143November 2, 2018 11:38 PM

HE makes a great Donald Trump!

by Anonymousreply 144November 2, 2018 11:40 PM

I'm sure there will be a CCTV video. There are buildings, italian resto, and even a NYU dorm on that street.

by Anonymousreply 145November 2, 2018 11:44 PM

ABC announced they will air his Sunday night talk show as planned.

Wasn't his MSNBC talk show yanked after only 5 airings?

by Anonymousreply 146November 2, 2018 11:50 PM

R1433 Baldwin is better than Penn and Crowe . Penn is awful x100

by Anonymousreply 147November 2, 2018 11:51 PM

poor guy was only doing his job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 2, 2018 11:51 PM

No matter what you think of Baldwin, paps are in fact parasites. They have no souls.

by Anonymousreply 149November 2, 2018 11:53 PM

He's been charged with 3rd degree assault.

by Anonymousreply 150November 2, 2018 11:55 PM

I'm a fan of Baldwin's work (not the person) but I've never cottoned to his Trump impersonation. Darryl Hammond makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 151November 2, 2018 11:57 PM

I thought it was “Eh-LAH- dee-uh”. Back in the 80s I met a girl with the same name. But she was actually from Spain.

by Anonymousreply 152November 3, 2018 12:06 AM

He is homophobic, drunken trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 3, 2018 12:45 AM

He stopped, R40? When was that?

He has done anger management classes, to little effect, so hope that is not the planned penalty for this.

Mother Theresa would be taxed living with 4 kids 5 and under. No WAY is he keeping his cool. Ireland said the vm was not too upsetting as it had happened a lot. While wifey is busy contorting herself into poses in her underwear and putting it on instagram and twitter, what is going on in that home?

by Anonymousreply 154November 3, 2018 12:48 AM

He is lying about his sobriety, or AA has created another colossal asshole.

by Anonymousreply 155November 3, 2018 12:54 AM

Alec apologized profusely for using the gay slur.

Aec pushed the paparazzi after it nearly stepped on the stroller that was carrying his son.

by Anonymousreply 156November 3, 2018 12:55 AM

[quote]He's been charged with 3rd degree assault

In the past incidents, charges were either not filed, dismissed... or he may have been cited for Disorderly Conduct (a summary offense) in the one case where he harassed the police officer.

An assault charge is more serious...he can’t just make this go away.

by Anonymousreply 157November 3, 2018 12:58 AM

He’s a typical Irish Catholic male... alcoholic, anger issues, and a hundred kids.

by Anonymousreply 158November 3, 2018 1:02 AM

[quote]Ireland's job = Bieber's beard

No, that’s her cousin Hailey.

by Anonymousreply 159November 3, 2018 1:03 AM

oh Ireland is the big boned one she was host of program and Alex Skarsgard was their guest she was bigger than Skarsgard! #horrifying

by Anonymousreply 160November 3, 2018 1:33 AM

Good lord, took a peek at Hilaria’s instagram What a narcissistic cunt.

I betcha she pops out more kids too.

by Anonymousreply 161November 3, 2018 1:40 AM

[quote] I've never cottoned to his Trump impersonation. Darryl Hammond makes me laugh.

Alec doesn't intend you to laugh. You're supposed to applaud and cheer at how much he hates Trump.

by Anonymousreply 162November 3, 2018 2:06 AM

What Megyn did was out of ignorance.

What Alec did was out of malice.

He should be fired by both networks.

by Anonymousreply 163November 3, 2018 2:10 AM

R135 - you mean Hailey. Bieber married Hailey Baldwin, Ireland’s stunner of a cousin.

by Anonymousreply 164November 3, 2018 2:16 AM

Don’t super rich people in NY have parking stalls in their buildings? Hard to believe he has to park out on the street with the common people and fight for a spot.

by Anonymousreply 165November 3, 2018 2:23 AM

Hasn't he always been assaulting people and full of rage. Is the one who called his daughter a pig?

by Anonymousreply 166November 3, 2018 2:25 AM

R46 please die already. No one needs you around.

by Anonymousreply 167November 3, 2018 2:30 AM

R52! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😋

This one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Malade she is! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 168November 3, 2018 2:32 AM

R60 can't breathe!

by Anonymousreply 169November 3, 2018 2:35 AM

OMG! Zoom in on the eyes at R60!

by Anonymousreply 170November 3, 2018 2:38 AM

[quote]Don’t super rich people in NY have parking stalls in their buildings? Hard to believe he has to park out on the street with the common people and fight for a spot.

That's actually rare, r165, although they exist. But there lots of parking garages. They're expensive but Baldwin should have no problem affording one in his neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 171November 3, 2018 2:46 AM

Which would you be more loathe to admit:

Having Stephen Baldwin or Justin Bieber in your family tree?

by Anonymousreply 172November 3, 2018 2:48 AM

Why she was famewhoring about a possible FIFTH child in the media, just this week!

She clearly is mental and he is dangerous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173November 3, 2018 2:54 AM

Back when this was gay site, instead of a bog fraughouls, a thread like this would have been full of pictures of Alec, in his prime, shirtless and wearing tight pants.

Now, we have a coven of 300lb women wishing death on his wife.

by Anonymousreply 174November 3, 2018 2:54 AM

Why do things the easy way when you can do them the French Canadian way?

by Anonymousreply 175November 3, 2018 2:56 AM

Who is wishing death on his wife? No one but your imagination, R174. Have another drink.

With the new show and the famewhoring wife, plus the last SNL before the election, not good timing to lose control, Alec. He did this last time he had a new show, too.

Dude is a racist and a homophobe and an abusive bully. Of course he apologizes when called out, so did Megyn Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 176November 3, 2018 2:58 AM

Anyone else getting Tori and Dean vibes here?

Hilaria having a 5th would make SIX children for a man in his 60s. He is unlikely to see them grow up, and there is a risk of autism, yet she keeps popping them out and doing yoga in her panties for the internet.

by Anonymousreply 177November 3, 2018 3:00 AM

Hilaria reminds me so much of the Markle creature.

by Anonymousreply 178November 3, 2018 3:02 AM

R160, choking for air!

by Anonymousreply 179November 3, 2018 3:04 AM

INVASIVE OBESE FRAU-GHOUL THREAD

by Anonymousreply 180November 3, 2018 3:06 AM

As for those allegations, I reject them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 3, 2018 3:06 AM

I thought he did this kind of thing all the time.

by Anonymousreply 182November 3, 2018 3:08 AM

R160 in my kidneys right now. Fucking dyin' here 😂

by Anonymousreply 183November 3, 2018 3:08 AM

Someone was probably attempting to molest him.

by Anonymousreply 184November 3, 2018 3:22 AM

Upper valley PTA police alert!

by Anonymousreply 185November 3, 2018 3:22 AM

r181 Isn't it odd an actor would deliberately comb his hair in such a way as to reveal how his hair is thinning.

by Anonymousreply 186November 3, 2018 3:23 AM

There's an actual chase going on in CT. 15K listeners on police radio. Sirens, out of breath cops 😅 literally breathtaking

by Anonymousreply 187November 3, 2018 3:32 AM

Will he be part of "The Doctors" reboot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 3, 2018 3:33 AM

Baldwin did a play with DL fave Jan Maxwell back in the 90's and he punched a wall which led to her quitting the show. He's been a lunatic for decades.

by Anonymousreply 189November 3, 2018 3:45 AM

There is no way he can afford all those kids, it's 30K per year per child for private schools in NYC, for grade school!!! I say he's gonna move to the burbs soon. Maybe NJ or long Island where he's from. That apt he has now is too small for all of them

by Anonymousreply 190November 3, 2018 3:55 AM

Why was he so slow to take the spot? Loser!

by Anonymousreply 191November 3, 2018 4:09 AM

I wonder if he hits her? He's so fucking violent. Maybe the apt has lots of holes from him punching the walls.

I wish TMZ would interview his neighbors and see what they say about him.

by Anonymousreply 192November 3, 2018 4:19 AM

I try to refrain from breeder-shaming, but the planet is full: five kids is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 193November 3, 2018 4:21 AM

I can't believe he isn't embarrassed by his wife's yoga poses and posting them. She is a pretty woman but she must be exhausting, and then all those kids.

by Anonymousreply 194November 3, 2018 4:25 AM

He's got the Something About Mary spooge bangs

by Anonymousreply 195November 3, 2018 4:27 AM

He's DENYING he punched anyone!!!

by Anonymousreply 196November 3, 2018 4:38 AM

I'm laughing at this right now. That fucker and his pal cunt Tina Fey screwed me over at SNL.

by Anonymousreply 197November 3, 2018 4:38 AM

Just bring Darrell Hammond back already!

by Anonymousreply 198November 3, 2018 4:44 AM

If it wasn't a donkey punch then I don't care. Except maybe if it was younger and hotter Alex doing it.

by Anonymousreply 199November 3, 2018 4:52 AM

Guess this tool forgets he's from Massapequa. A friend went to high school with him, he said Alec was arrogant even back then.

Alec isn't exactly a scholar! He's got to be a total moron to marry such an obvious gold digger. His wife, the yoga princess, Hilarious, made sure to pump to all those kids so she can get a huge payout when the inevitable divorce comes. She's no fool.

Alec is an idiot. He's good actor and a great Dump impersonator, but he sure has a problem being famous.

by Anonymousreply 200November 3, 2018 5:05 AM

ABC has no plans to dump Baldwin. They will continue to air his show as scheduled.

by Anonymousreply 201November 3, 2018 5:15 AM

What does Hilaria do for a living? She seems like she would just be really dull. Like she doesn't even post pics of herself partying so does she just sit around in her underwear doing yoga?

by Anonymousreply 202November 3, 2018 5:20 AM

So angry still, and he only has half the testosterone he would have had in his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 203November 3, 2018 5:35 AM

She is just his cumdump. Her sole purpose is taking some guy's seed. She may as well be a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 204November 3, 2018 5:38 AM

I think the wife was a yoga instructor? Not sure...

She's had 4 kids, her vag must be loose as fuck! Pretty sure he's gonna be fucking some young, tight pussy on SNL or elsewhere.

Jada Pinkett Smith said she had to tighten her vag after giving birth surgically. and she's only had 2!

by Anonymousreply 205November 3, 2018 5:40 AM

I am glad this guy is pressing charges. Alec is a druggie mess. If it were you or me we would be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 206November 3, 2018 5:56 AM

[quote]I think the wife was a yoga instructor? Not sure...

That's what she was. That's how Alec met her, she was his yoga instructor or met him at a gym. I cannot imagine Alec doing either, but that's the story they tell about how they met.

by Anonymousreply 207November 3, 2018 6:00 AM

R207 They met at a restaurant. She was out with friends, they caught each other's eye across the room, and he got her number. Later, he started doing yoga/excerise with her.

by Anonymousreply 208November 3, 2018 6:03 AM

[quote]Later, he started doing yoga/exercise with her.

Did he stop for good after 10 minutes?

by Anonymousreply 209November 3, 2018 6:05 AM

How they met

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 3, 2018 6:08 AM

[quote]What does Hilaria do for a living? She seems like she would just be really dull. Like she doesn't even post pics of herself partying so does she just sit around in her underwear doing yoga?

Is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 211November 3, 2018 7:38 AM

She sounds incredibly dumb in that interview at R173, talking about having a fifth child. "Like, some days dealing with all of these kids is really tough and I'm, like, no more kids. And other days, like, they're all so cute, and I'm like, I could have another." Jesus, WTF? 'Like, like, like'. She sounds like a 13 y/o girl. And having more kids because babies are "so cute"? Yeah, great reason, genius.

AngieJo thought her kids would always be cute too. Now they're fug and entering the obnoxious teen years. Have fun dealing with that alone Hilarious, because Alec won't be around to help you---his ancient ass will be stone cold dead in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 212November 3, 2018 8:08 AM

I think Alec keeps having kids to make up for being a shit father to Ireland. He thinks if he does a better job with this new batch he can somehow atone for the horrible abuse he put her through. That call he made to her when she was 11 y/o was horrifying,....and probably just the tip of the iceberg. The guilt will never go away no matter how many "do over" kids he spawns.

by Anonymousreply 213November 3, 2018 8:10 AM

He’s cruel...and a monstah!

by Anonymousreply 214November 3, 2018 8:14 AM

The thing is I'm sure a lot of parents have said things to their kids in the heat of the moment. I know I have gotten angry and screamed stuff at my boyfriend that later I feel bad and embarrassed for.

by Anonymousreply 215November 3, 2018 8:16 AM

R215 your boyfriend is an adult presumably. You don't say those heinous things to a child. Alec is a pig. Simple. And now he's complaining about the fake news about his arrest. He's just the gift that keeps on giving. For the Republicans, at least. For us, he's bad news..

by Anonymousreply 216November 3, 2018 8:54 AM

R213... his first son, and he always wanted a son, is special needs. That's got to be weighing on him.

by Anonymousreply 217November 3, 2018 8:57 AM

Anti Trumper Alex Baldwin proves once again that the left is usually the side of violence.

by Anonymousreply 218November 3, 2018 9:05 AM

He's 60 she's 34 she's a beard

by Anonymousreply 219November 3, 2018 9:14 AM

I suspect he takes a Testosterone replacement and it causes outbursts of rage. He's always been a hothead, but he has become a bit more lean lately compared to prior years. So virile fathering all these children, perhaps he's on the combo cocktail of HGH & T.

by Anonymousreply 220November 3, 2018 9:18 AM

R219, not a beard ... a broodmare

by Anonymousreply 221November 3, 2018 10:08 AM

Yes, I could see T making him hot headed.

by Anonymousreply 222November 3, 2018 10:41 AM

R217, his first son is special needs in what way? How do you know this? (Not challenging you, just curious.)

by Anonymousreply 223November 3, 2018 11:06 AM

Meghan Markle must be pleased that the fraus have found a new target in Hilaria Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 224November 3, 2018 11:11 AM

In the old days South Park could be relied on to do a great episode on this. Remember Russell Crowe and his tugboat going around the world picking fights with people? Here it is in German.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 3, 2018 11:27 AM

It's horrible the way certain talk show hosts have to kiss Alec's non-entity wife's ass. Jimmy Fallon had to do so recently. A few years ago, Kelly Ripa had to act as if she was interested in her yoga DVD!

I forgot what other show she was on, she was plugging her yoga DVD and basically acting as if she was the famous person in the family. No one would give her the time of day if she wasn't married to Alec Baldwin.

She's young enough to be his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 226November 3, 2018 11:43 AM

R223 our daughter goes to school with his daughter and oldest son. I'll just leave it at that. Hilaria uses those kids for props and to build her mommy brand. You'll notice that she very seldom focuses on Raphael anymore. Instead of having compassion for her child, it seems that she's just pissed off that things are perfect. But as soon as she figures out how to monetize ASD, Rafael will be front-and-center again.

by Anonymousreply 227November 3, 2018 11:45 AM

[quote]Yes, I could see T making him hot headed.

He fought a trans?

by Anonymousreply 228November 3, 2018 11:47 AM

R226 even the inscription on their wedding ring speaks to the business relationship they have in their marriage. Hilaria is completely a quid pro quo girl. Her CAA representation is a favor by the agency to Alec. It makes me laugh that she and Daphne Oz another favor child are doing a podcast together.

by Anonymousreply 229November 3, 2018 11:48 AM

Why do they stay in the city? With that brood they should live in the suburbs. Alec gets into trouble because there is just WAY too much humanity all around and in your face in NYC for someone who has such a short fuse. Very tough to maneuver through your day with all those kids and not clash with someone over something.

by Anonymousreply 230November 3, 2018 11:54 AM

How long til Donald shares his thoughts on this in a gloating tweet?

by Anonymousreply 231November 3, 2018 11:57 AM

R230. That is a very good question. But like all rageaholics, Alec lives for conflict. So he will know more leave the city then an alcoholic would move away from a liquor store.

R231 Trump actually said something sort of balanced like I wish him luck. You can Google it for the exact quote. For once Trump is behaving like the better man in a dyad. Who knew that could happen?

by Anonymousreply 232November 3, 2018 11:59 AM

Aging breeder problems

by Anonymousreply 233November 3, 2018 12:04 PM

An Irish alcoholic who has violent rages, gosh, who could’ve predicted that?

by Anonymousreply 234November 3, 2018 12:09 PM

When you're in the public eye, you need to get into a head-space where you have good grounding techniques, where you meditate or pray to be able to keep calm when confronted constantly with people making demands on your time, trying to interact with you even if you want to be left alone. It's like a constant, internal re-set needs to happen so you don't lose it and your frustration spills over into the territory where your reflex in public is rage -- even for the normal interactions other people deal with.

The word "internalized" is thrown around for lots of behavior but I think fame can sometimes be internalized in an unhealthy way, where you can reach a point where you become paranoid about every interaction, always assume the worst of other people and let the pecking and poking from people who make a living off harassing you, from psychologically tormenting you, break your calm to the point where you can't decompress and you just explode.

Baldwin needs to get to the place where he trains himself, makes a habit of knowing exactly when to release the personal pressure valve before he blows, then do that as a new habit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 3, 2018 12:10 PM

[quote]Why do they stay in the city? With that brood they should live in the suburbs. Alec gets into trouble because there is just WAY too much humanity all around and in your face in NYC for someone who has such a short fuse. Very tough to maneuver through your day with all those kids and not clash with someone over something.

I wondered about that too. Or if they live downtown, why aren't they in Soho or Tribeca, in a huge loft? That idiot Taylor Swift owns two lofts on one floor on Soho, the other lift is for her bodyguards. Give me a break!

How many bedrooms can possibly be in that apartment Alec and his family live in? It doesn't appear to be one of those huge pre-war CPW co-ops, where the resident's apartment takes up the entire floor.

Their four kids must be doubling up. They likely have a three bedroom. They'll be moving soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 236November 3, 2018 12:25 PM

I wonder if the Academy will revoke his membership should he be convicted or do they just limit that to sex related crimes.

by Anonymousreply 237November 3, 2018 12:30 PM

Why deny it if there were witnesses? I do not see how this approach is better than keeping silent? I would think he would have hired a lawyer and would let him/her do the talking.

ASD is linked to the age of the father, so hey, keep pumping them out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 3, 2018 12:37 PM

Surely Academy members have been convicted of things like theft or DUI before, R237.

by Anonymousreply 239November 3, 2018 12:43 PM

When he has his fatal heart attack in the next five years, she will be left with 5 kids under 10 yrs old. No other man will take her on with that wolf pack of kids.

Hope they have a lot of money saved and a big fat life insurance policy on Alec so she can continue to live well in NYC with 2-3 round the clock nannies.

by Anonymousreply 240November 3, 2018 12:55 PM

That school is not really intended for kids with SN, nor does it have the resources a public school would. I hope the kid is getting whatever help he needs. If he has sensory issues as most kids with ASD do, living in an apartment with so many people would really suck. At least Trump stopped with his elderly sperm, out of narcissism or caring, but Balwin had 2 more! And is contemplating another.

She looks moronic for contemplating more kids with an elderly rager and him denying punching the guy when there were witnesses makes me wonder if he has wet brain or dementia at work? Makes NO sense.

How will they comoditize their family life after this? The chutzpah of doing so all over social media is something, after that vm to poor Ireland. Will they go away now? If that outlet closes, will the wife leave him? Kinda think she will hang in hoping he goes early like his dad.

by Anonymousreply 241November 3, 2018 1:06 PM

Wifey has a manager and talent agency? Hmmm did she have those before hubby because as I understand it Angry Anggrins picked his Eliza out of a yoga studio.

by Anonymousreply 242November 3, 2018 1:19 PM

Ireland spoke of his anger management counseling a few years back, so that has been tried and clearly failed.

Maybe he should dial back on the liquid lunches?

The bizarre yoga poses in her underwear and even on the street are so strange. I guess she fancies herself an East Coast Kartrashian wannabe?

The facade has really fallen. Typical alkie rager abuser household with kids galore, is it the 1930s?

by Anonymousreply 243November 3, 2018 1:28 PM

He lives in the penthouse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 3, 2018 1:28 PM

He owns more than 1 apt in this building.

In what appears to be an off-market transaction, actor Alec Baldwin, has just bought another apartment in his Greenwich Village, Manhattan, building for $1.3 million, according to city records filed Monday and a source with knowledge of the deal.

Because the sale was off market, no further details on the unit are available.

Mr. Baldwin, 59, whose publicist did not immediately return a request for comment, is the current owner of one of the building’s penthouses. He bought the 4,137-square-foot apartment in 2011 for $11.709 million, city records show. It has four bedrooms, four-and-a-half bathrooms and two terraces, according to a previous listing.

Then, in 2012, Mrs. Baldwin purchased an adjacent 840-square-foot unit in her name, and paid $1.210 million, city records show. Lastly, in 2013, Mr. Baldwin bought a one-bedroom apartment on a separate floor for $2.25 million, which he went on to sell for a $150,000 loss in 2015, city records show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 3, 2018 1:33 PM

He’s probably seething he has to do shit on the low rung of the entertainment industry like host game and talk shows. He still occasionally acts and of course there is SNL about every other week. Kids don’t come cheap so I expect him to turn into Nicolas Cage soon and do anything for a buck. He’s always struck me and not too bright and overrated. Plus having an army of kids with that idiotic gold digger just proves it. She clearly doesn’t give a shit as long as he just keeps bringing in that coin.

by Anonymousreply 246November 3, 2018 1:45 PM

It seems so strange to put your family home all over the internet. Guess they really were hoping to market as some May/Dec lifestyle brand?

Anyone in PR care to suggest why he might be going the denial route? There were witnesses and likely CCTV or phone videos - if the denial is disproved I would think he would look worse?

To the poster who suggested he is a dry drunk, as was true with Kavanaugh - no reason to think they stopped, is there? He is just a classic raging, abusive drunk.

by Anonymousreply 247November 3, 2018 1:46 PM

I hate the fact that this cretin is on the same side of the political fence that I am. Some of these Hollywood divas just need to go away. They give all Democrats a bad name. Hope his wife had her tubes tied.

by Anonymousreply 248November 3, 2018 1:48 PM

Nope, R248, story just this week that she is thinking about a fifth, which would be his sixth.

No tube tying going on.

Eddie Murphy can afford 10 kids, but can Alec Baldwin? In NYC?

The wife cannot possibly bring in much $. The 3 nannies alone have to be a fortune.

by Anonymousreply 249November 3, 2018 1:51 PM

They are very strange people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 3, 2018 1:53 PM

R250 lol the way frau magazines like US weekly try to make it seem like the bitch does all the heavy lifting with those kids. She’s hell bent on squeezing every drop out of Baldwin (literally).

by Anonymousreply 251November 3, 2018 1:55 PM

Hard to be the new Goop when your husband punches strangers and is known for abusing his kids.

The little girl is in heels and posing hard, like mommy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 3, 2018 1:58 PM

To those who wrote that he is still drinking, Baldwin wrote a book in which he said he got sober in 1985. Thirty three years ago.

by Anonymousreply 253November 3, 2018 2:00 PM

I think his punchy personality probably gets all the breeder women wet. At least it wasn't a midget he punched. He seems to go after equal size which is a good thing. Even with all the cameras everywhere he still kicks ass.

by Anonymousreply 254November 3, 2018 2:03 PM

[quote] Alec had a friend holding the spot for him

So the story that he was backing into the spot is false then?

And R247, I don't think he's denying he got into a fight with the guy, and punched him, only that it was over a parking spot.

by Anonymousreply 255November 3, 2018 2:09 PM

What he wrote in a book decades ago can change.

by Anonymousreply 256November 3, 2018 2:14 PM

You can't hold a fucking parking spot for anyone in NYC. that is ridiculous. You snooze you lose. Obviously grandpa is too slow to get into the spot. The younger, faster dude took the spot.

by Anonymousreply 257November 3, 2018 2:15 PM

R257 true, but irregardless, you can't go throwing punches in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 258November 3, 2018 2:19 PM

The guy had parked and was purchasing a ticket for the space, Baldwin was not backing in. He was not even right there when the guy parked, he had time to get out and walk over to the ticket machine.

So are we to speculate about benign motives for punching a stranger in the head on the streets on NY?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 3, 2018 2:20 PM

Why would anyone on a GAY board defend this vile, homophobic trash?

He does what he does and lies about it, all evidence to the contrary.

The NY tabs are digging in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260November 3, 2018 2:21 PM

R260 no ones really defending him on here.

by Anonymousreply 261November 3, 2018 2:24 PM

Have to wonder how long it will take TMZ or DM, etc to buy the footage that surely exists?

The new wife is a piece of work, a court barred him from visitation with Ireland, and this one pops out a new victim each year..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 3, 2018 2:25 PM

The punch is terrible, but what really galls me about this man is that he has a young wife and four young kids! And he doesn't even live in the suburbs!

by Anonymousreply 263November 3, 2018 2:26 PM

Family foundations often seem sketchy as hell. Wonder how clean the books are? That he is always Tweeting from that account suggests a lack of boundaries and professionalism. Wonder how far that goes?

by Anonymousreply 264November 3, 2018 2:26 PM

R260, Andrea Peyser uses that faux NY working class voice that the Post likes where women are sometimes dames or broads and prostitutes are always hookers.

by Anonymousreply 265November 3, 2018 2:29 PM

Is that sourpuss still around, r265?

by Anonymousreply 266November 3, 2018 2:32 PM

Way to try to deflect from the points made, R265.

I had always assumed his abuse of Ireland occurred while he was using, that it was while he was sober is even more concerning. Esp for the current litter of kids. What did he OD on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 3, 2018 2:34 PM

Look closer, R261.

by Anonymousreply 268November 3, 2018 2:35 PM

R65, that cracked me up.

Alec is probably hung, and amazing in the sack. Crazy men, just like crazy women, are usually pretty good in bed.

I have a feeling Hilaria enjoys his violent seed, which is why she continues to spontaneously erupt into split legs yoga poses, through out the penthouse. Or is it a brownstone?

What will this cost Alec? $30K plus legal fees? Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 269November 3, 2018 2:36 PM

I want to open a thread titled Alec Baldwin arrested for punching Trump.

by Anonymousreply 270November 3, 2018 2:37 PM

I'm surprised he only has 1 nanny. The uber rich in NYC has 1 nanny per child. And he drives his own car, no chauffeur. He's not that rich.

If the work dries up, he's gonna have to move away. I doubt he has the money to afford 30k per child starting at age 5 or whatever age they start school. All his money will be spent on education. He won't have much left at all.

by Anonymousreply 271November 3, 2018 2:37 PM

Whoever said it about Markle and Hilaria is correct. I throw them on the pile with Elizabeth Hammer. Some straight guys really enjoy that type.

Here’s the deal with parking garages. They are an amenity in newer buildings. There are many high rise buildings on the Upper East Side that have them. Ours does, and come to think of it, everyone in our family lives in a building with a garage underneath. (We park on the street because it’s $$). In the West Village, there aren’t high rises like the ones on the UES.

by Anonymousreply 272November 3, 2018 2:41 PM

Drunk, dry drunk - both seem to lead to rage, self pity and denial of responsibility. Dude is a mess. Bad timing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 3, 2018 2:42 PM

He could still garage his cars, even if his building lacks sufficient spaces.

The Post is quite funny at times. They hit it out of the park with the front page today.

He moans that people remember the rude thoughtless pig call, assholes are always the REAL victim. Getting kicked off a flight for refusing to stop playing Words with Friends is pathetic, as is damaging the plane on the way out. I had missed that one. And he touts he was SOBER during those years? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

While we are putting the wife on a pile, Alec seems to belong on the one with Johnny Depp - overindulged drunks playing at their idea of rock star in old age. Fucking waste of money, the victim would be dumb not to sue. How long until the video comes out?

The stories the neighbors could tell...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274November 3, 2018 2:50 PM

She isn't an intellectual. He just wants a "wife". someone who fucks and sucks him off when he wants and to take care of the kids. That's her job.

by Anonymousreply 275November 3, 2018 2:54 PM

She just doesn’t know her place. Only the dumbest frau would want her yoga dvd or follow her nonsense on instagram. Anyone with half a brain has this bitches number.

by Anonymousreply 276November 3, 2018 2:57 PM

Alec fled the scene but DNA was easily obtained by the heaps of chest hair left at the scene.

by Anonymousreply 277November 3, 2018 3:00 PM

I am still eagerly awaiting the "Cutter to Houston" reboot.

You know it is going to happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 3, 2018 3:01 PM

STRAIGHT white man commits assault again? What else is new?

by Anonymousreply 279November 3, 2018 3:10 PM

Nah, R275, they have THREE nannies. At least one of whom doubles as a parking attendant, apparently. She just pops out the kids, she is not a full time carer.

by Anonymousreply 280November 3, 2018 3:13 PM

R275, most straight men do not seek out a wife who is an intellectual, trust me.

They want a wife who likes to fuck, make dinner, and care for the kids. They all prefer a stunner, but will be pretty happy with a Hilaria or Markle type, who end up making the best partners in the long run. Pretty, and loyal, who present well in social gatherings, & get along with the other friends and their wives in his social circle.

If the women also happens to be well educated, and/or highly intelligent, that’s an added bonus for future companionship into both of their golden years. It’s not what most men place as a high qualification for their future wives.

by Anonymousreply 281November 3, 2018 3:17 PM

He probably punched the guy because Hilaria just told him she was pregnant again. Can't imagine living with 4 screaming kids and a wife who obviously fooled him into thinking she was some exotic Spaniard. Remember when she used to speak with an accent? Now she sounds like a valley girl. Someone on another thread said her real name is Hillary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 3, 2018 3:26 PM

This is NOT true of Markle

get along with the other friends and their wives in his social circle.

Hope Hilaria had him buy a HUGE life insurance policy. The photos are ridiculous, he looks like the grandpa, not some stud. Now that a link between older fathers and ASD has been established, it is irresponsible and cruel to keep popping out kids, rather than focus on the needs of the ones they have. The private school they are in does not have the resources best suited for his SN son. His priority has NEVER been the well being of his kids, rather his own narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 283November 3, 2018 3:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 3, 2018 3:32 PM

Agree with R281 that these guys are looking for intelligence in a wife. Only the Illusion of intelligence is necessary if even that much.

by Anonymousreply 285November 3, 2018 3:35 PM

^are NOT

by Anonymousreply 286November 3, 2018 3:35 PM

He hit Bassinger?

by Anonymousreply 287November 3, 2018 4:07 PM

R287, here’s the vintage gossip:

“Name-Kim Basinger Dirt-something of a fruitcake with weird phobias, physically and mentally abused by her ex Alec Baldwin ”

“Baldwin, Alec. The bloviator. Arrogant SOB. Punches out photographers. Acts like spoiled infant on-set. Left Janine Turner almost literally at the altar. Drug problem. Linked with Kim Basinger (failed marriage; among other things, he hit her), Kristin Davis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Cheri Oteri, and Tatum O'Neal.”

“Basinger, Kim. "Has more neuroses than an inbred poodle." Acts like a spoiled infant on- and off-set. Jerk. Recovering cocaine and alcohol addict. Linked with Alec Baldwin (failed marriage), Jeff Bridges, Sean Connery, Eminem, Richard Gere, Michael Keaton, Prince, Robert Redford, Burt Reynolds, and Mickey Rourke.”

by Anonymousreply 288November 3, 2018 4:15 PM

r279

Yeah that happens like once or twice a month, contrasted to minorities where it is measured in minutes.

by Anonymousreply 289November 3, 2018 4:15 PM

[Quote] “Baldwin, Alec. The bloviator. Arrogant SOB. Punches out photographers. Acts like spoiled infant on-set. Left Janine Turner almost literally at the altar. Drug problem. Linked with Kim Basinger (failed marriage; among other things, he hit her), Kristin Davis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Cheri Oteri, and Tatum O'Neal.”

JLH??? When did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 290November 3, 2018 4:16 PM

R290, uh, forget JLH. Cheri Oteri????? I don't think so. She doesn't look like his type at all.

by Anonymousreply 291November 3, 2018 4:20 PM

[quote] when I was on assignment, staking out his house

Ok, that’s not “being on assignment.” That’s harassment. I’d tell her I hope she chokes to death, too. Sounds like the paps try to harass Baldwin into a big bucks lawsuit. He shouldn’t fall for their crap & should ignore them.

And everyone knows you can’t hold a parking spot in nyc.

by Anonymousreply 292November 3, 2018 4:25 PM

Kim’s neurosis is standard fare, in Hollywood. Have any of you here hung out with actresses? They’re usually nuts. Most mellow out with age, as we all do, but geez, I’ve never encountered a group of nuttier people than actors and actresses.

Dating an actor or actress? Be ready for it to be ALL about them, especially if you’re not in the biz.

Sure, some can make excellent partners, but their shit will ALWAYS come first. That’s just how it goes. And get ready to drop whatever you’re into, because you’re going to get real busy with the creative types.

by Anonymousreply 293November 3, 2018 4:30 PM

Off topic, but here is the script for a really funny skit on SNL, back when Alec was married to Kim and was very hot.

Alec plays a young, handsome priest, and Julia Sweeney is enjoying confessing her sins to him.

Sorry, couldn't find a vid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294November 3, 2018 4:52 PM

"He is homophobic, drunken trash..."

with REALLY bad skin.

by Anonymousreply 295November 3, 2018 4:53 PM

R295, yeah he is starting to zit out a la Robert Redford.

by Anonymousreply 296November 3, 2018 4:54 PM

What was it he ODed on?

by Anonymousreply 297November 3, 2018 5:04 PM

He used to be cute. Now, he's just another fat old man with a hairy back.

by Anonymousreply 298November 3, 2018 5:04 PM

When Alec was handsome....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 3, 2018 5:11 PM

He was an arrogant fuqutard when we all hung out at the same Massapequa shopping center as teens

by Anonymousreply 300November 3, 2018 5:15 PM

How is he racist? Isn’t his wife Hispanic? She looks like some people in my family. No way is she 100% Caucasian.

Hispanics range from dark, to white, but they’re not Anglo, unless Europeans. Even then, most Spaniards have olive skin and black hair.

by Anonymousreply 301November 3, 2018 5:15 PM

Kim is short for Kimila.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302November 3, 2018 5:16 PM

R301, yeah, I was wondering why all of the little kids have Spanish names.

And you know, sometimes children born of elderly fathers have issues........

by Anonymousreply 303November 3, 2018 5:17 PM

R299, to all of you young DLers, I must point out that Alec was considered mighty handsome in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Nowadays, he would have gotten his nose fixed or something.....

by Anonymousreply 304November 3, 2018 5:18 PM

SNL should without a doubt do a skit with Alec Baldwin and Farrah Abram. Yelling and Swinging at each other. Tonight!

by Anonymousreply 305November 3, 2018 5:44 PM

R305 Oh Farrah would jump at the chance to do that lol

by Anonymousreply 306November 3, 2018 5:46 PM

Come on, R300, spill!

by Anonymousreply 307November 3, 2018 5:47 PM

Farrah Farrah Farrah! I would love to see her punch that POS out! Knockout

by Anonymousreply 308November 3, 2018 5:50 PM

He used to be really hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309November 3, 2018 5:50 PM

Leopards do not change their spots - racist, homophobic, women hating rage-o-holic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 3, 2018 5:51 PM

R235, yes, how ironic that Alec needs to pray or mediate in order to get into the right frame of mind to be a celeb with constant demands on him......

And his wife teaches Yoga? Guess he skipped a couple of classes on maintaining inner calm!

by Anonymousreply 311November 3, 2018 5:54 PM

Sorry, I meant meditate!! Not mediate!

by Anonymousreply 312November 3, 2018 5:55 PM

Exhibit B of Hilarious Baldwin’s valley girl accent now. Compare with r282’s video of her doing her best Penelope Cruz accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313November 3, 2018 5:57 PM

Headline from NYPost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314November 3, 2018 5:58 PM

R310 yet he has all these liberal, Hampton friends. He must keep it in check around them.

by Anonymousreply 315November 3, 2018 5:59 PM

Seriously he is Probably doing PED's prescribed by his Doctor. Roid Rage

by Anonymousreply 316November 3, 2018 6:01 PM

Maybe he told her to change her voice?

by Anonymousreply 317November 3, 2018 6:04 PM

Not sure that they are all so virtue signaling in private, R315. Plus, his past is well known. Homophobic, racist, misogynist, child abuser, drunk, junkie, etc. Are you referring to the liberal friends who hosted dinner parties for Jeff Epstein when he got out of jail?

by Anonymousreply 318November 3, 2018 6:04 PM

He should have had a couple of beers to calm his nerves before looking for a parking space.

by Anonymousreply 319November 3, 2018 6:06 PM

R318 you have a point. I can't believe Katie Couric was one of Epstein's pals!

by Anonymousreply 320November 3, 2018 6:06 PM

Yeah, that must be it, R317.

Back when there was not a need for 24/7 content these grifters and frauds seemed to get less far.

Welp, no fool like an old fool, Alec, you have blown your latest chance, yet again.

Why should ANYONE care about the contents of the uterus of that woman? Is she from Massapequa too?

by Anonymousreply 321November 3, 2018 6:07 PM

Isn't his niece married to Justin Bieber? Justin and Alec should go to the park and throw a frisbee or something. Run that aggression out. Farrah Abrams could teach those boys how to hit a punching bag!

by Anonymousreply 322November 3, 2018 6:10 PM

She and Georgie boy both have young daughters but they fell all over themselves and he was a convicted FELON, R320.

We put these people up on a pedestal, I am often mystified as to why? Why should Alec Baldwin pontificating matter more than the mailman? The mailman likely has a much better character, given who we are talking about. He is an entertainer, not some sage. And with his personal baggage and gaggle of tots, maybe he best focus on his rage issues. His anger management classes were such a trial for him, and yet, so little to show for it.

He has a long history of rage, this was not some recent drug reaction. Who are we gonna rehabilitate next, Ryan ONeal? Cause they are peas in a pod except Alec verbally abused a young girl, while Ryan had threesomes with his. Crazy, rage filled trash.

by Anonymousreply 323November 3, 2018 6:13 PM

I think he's an entitled asshole but what has he said or done that is racist? As for the homophobia, I doubt its real. "Faggot" is standard langage for assholes on LI. I'm sure he supports gay rights, etc.

by Anonymousreply 324November 3, 2018 6:13 PM

Wow @ R313. Not a speck of an accent 6 yrs after the vid at R282. Does that happen? If she had an accent --- a real one, I don't think it would be erased in 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 325November 3, 2018 6:13 PM

R313, thanks for the video. I was curious about Hilaria's accent, but was too lazy to go to YouTube myself.

Wow, what a phony. This is far worse than Madonna's faux Brit accent.

by Anonymousreply 326November 3, 2018 6:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327November 3, 2018 6:15 PM

R325, guess old Hilaria went to a night ESL class to work on her foreign accent.

Because, you know, a Spanish accent is so unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 328November 3, 2018 6:16 PM

How long before he blames Trump?

by Anonymousreply 329November 3, 2018 6:16 PM

R328 Baldwin and the wife's associates must snicker privately at the vanished accent.

by Anonymousreply 330November 3, 2018 6:18 PM

His attitude and treatment of women remind me of Mel Gibson. If they're not mates already, bet they would suit one another perfectly. Gibson's Ex Oksana reminds me a lot of Hilaria too in many ways. Both alchy homophobes to boot.

by Anonymousreply 331November 3, 2018 6:19 PM

I liked him as a game show host. I hope this doesn't affect Caroline Rhea in any way.

by Anonymousreply 332November 3, 2018 6:21 PM

"Kim’s neurosis is standard fare, in Hollywood. Have any of you here hung out with actresses? They’re usually nuts. Most mellow out with age, as we all do, but geez, I’ve never encountered a group of nuttier people than actors and actresses. Dating an actor or actress? Be ready for it to be ALL about them, especially if you’re not in the biz. Sure, some can make excellent partners, but their shit will ALWAYS come first. That’s just how it goes. And get ready to drop whatever you’re into, because you’re going to get real busy with the creative types."

TELL ME MORE? I can't imagine how self-centered spoiled and narcistic some of these actresses at the top of the A list must be. Someone like J-Law or Portman or Emma Stone must be human nightmares. Same for Dating Cooper or Leo etc.

The same must be true of actors then, I would imagine. Alec clearly has never not been the most important in his world or his life at any point since becoming famous, that's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 333November 3, 2018 6:21 PM

She is bizarre.

They should both go away now.

She was born in Spain, allegedly. Not sure when she left it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334November 3, 2018 6:22 PM

R334 you made my morning and made me laugh. Thank You

by Anonymousreply 335November 3, 2018 6:24 PM

Justin Bieber was photographed crying like a baby at a bar last night. He probably has realized what a fucked up family he has just married into. Headstands and Assault Screaming Matches. SNL Starring Farrah Abrams and special guest Alec Baldwin with musical guests Justin Bieber. Ratings Gold!

by Anonymousreply 336November 3, 2018 6:32 PM

Justin Bieber's wife is Stephen Baldwin's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 337November 3, 2018 6:35 PM

Could that be a part of Alec's rage?

That he was once a handsome leading man and will never achieve that degree of hotness again?

by Anonymousreply 338November 3, 2018 6:40 PM

Uncle Alec can you help my new baby husband to stop crying like a baby. Maybe you could tell at him or something.

by Anonymousreply 339November 3, 2018 6:41 PM

This thread just goes to show that fraus hate other fraus as much as everyone else does. All of the posts fixating on and disparaging his wife were made by obese straight cunts.

by Anonymousreply 340November 3, 2018 6:42 PM

He should go to Hillsong Church with Baby Boy Justin Bieber and get on his knees and pray for forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 341November 3, 2018 6:53 PM

Don't blame me... I tried to get the thread on track.

by Anonymousreply 342November 3, 2018 6:58 PM

He has previously claimed to have gotten sober and to have gone to anger management classes, so those dodges are out. Religion could work but Jesus is not going to pay for his legal fees or the PR attempts at minimizing the harm to their brands. I am not too familiar with the Bible but Jesus surely could see through this LI charlatan? Hillsong is a prosperity gospel cult, Alec Brawldwin is gonna need that money for other things, best keep it away from the hipster men of the cloth (and the low slung shorts) surrounding Biebs.

by Anonymousreply 343November 3, 2018 7:01 PM

Supposedly Hillsong has private back VIP rooms for meditation prayer and such things that might calm you the fuck down. Simma Down Alec Simma Down

by Anonymousreply 344November 3, 2018 7:08 PM

R327, I actually feel a little sorry for ole Alec if the Paps lay in wait for him every time he enters or exits his apt. bldg.

Perhaps he should move to the 'burbs at that!

At any rate, I would recommend that he at least wear dark shades and a hat when he is out and about in NYC, no?

by Anonymousreply 345November 3, 2018 7:10 PM

LOL at the disappearing accent. That’s amazing. From a parenting forum:

“Message [Post New]10/10/2017 08:30 Subject: Used to know Hilaria Baldwin AMA [Up] Anonymous I knew Hilaria back in the day when yttp first opened. She started off as a teacher , then a friend. This way before her fake accent. Never heard the girl speak like this until a TV interview. Then she started some older man and dropped off the planet....until all the red carpets.”

by Anonymousreply 346November 3, 2018 7:15 PM

Can you imagine living in that building walking out hung over with a trick after a night of fun going to get brunch with a horde of hungry ass paps waiting to take your annoying neighbors pic. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 347November 3, 2018 7:16 PM

Why is he so fat and ragey? Shouldn’t he be toned and mellow? Yoga does wonderful things.

As much as i cant stand his wife, she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 348November 3, 2018 7:16 PM

[quote]At least Trump stopped with his elderly sperm, out of narcissism or caring

Pffffffffffft! My sides! Neither were the case. Melatrampia got one spawn (and only one) out of Dump because it was a term of their contract.

by Anonymousreply 349November 3, 2018 7:17 PM

I think they are only there when he has popped off recently. Doubt they are standing there every day.

Rather than a hat and sunglasses, he needs to keep his lip zipped and his hands to himself. Maybe one of his many preschoolers can teach him?

by Anonymousreply 350November 3, 2018 7:19 PM

I saw the pics of his apt. The ceilings aren't high enough for my liking. It may have 4 bedrooms but it's still too small for me if I had 4 young screaming kids.

I wonder what he does to release stress? He doesn't do yoga. He hasn't mellowed at all. He's still the same angry asshole from his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 351November 3, 2018 7:21 PM

Why do these 2 grifters need a toy company to pay for a party for their kids in the Hamptoms?

Guessing the family brand cred has taken a bit of a hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352November 3, 2018 7:22 PM

[quote] I imagine Alec was forced into this.

Never was this meme more richly deserved...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353November 3, 2018 7:29 PM

People with anger issues are usually depressed.

They feel the world is not treating them with the respect they deserve, and so they're unhappy, and the unhappiness manifests itself as violence.

by Anonymousreply 354November 3, 2018 7:31 PM

SNL should get Justin Bieber to recreate some Alec incedents. All in the family. Could be Hilarias

by Anonymousreply 355November 3, 2018 7:35 PM

Jesus R313, she reminds me of that Frank and Moon Zappa song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 3, 2018 7:39 PM

Will he be on SNL tonight?

by Anonymousreply 357November 3, 2018 7:54 PM

[quote] He was an arrogant fuqutard when we all hung out at the same Massapequa shopping center as teens

Which one?

by Anonymousreply 358November 3, 2018 7:59 PM

Or they are narcissistic losers, R354. Lots of possible explanations but assault is assault. Ruminatating on why just fuels this kind of guy more. Look at Prince Charles crying in his cups in VF, trashing his dead ex-wife and his kids, while bemoaning their lack of regard for him. People who think rules about interpersonal conduct do not apply to them, act accordingly, over and over.

When he and the exhibitionist wife are both pushing the family branding so hard, it will have become a VERY expensive parking space. Many people were unaware of the Ireland vm, the racism, the homophobia, the woman beating, but not any more.

I saw on Twitter that many frau seeming types appear to believe that being a closet case is the source of his rage, it takes all kinds. Still, the law has a bright line rule = no punching.

by Anonymousreply 359November 3, 2018 8:06 PM

Usually when an older man starts a second family they try to not make the mistakes they made with their first set of children.

They usually try to cut back on work and spend more quality time with the new kids.

But I heard Alec on his podcast sort of bragging how he doesn't even have time to party with his friends because he always has some gig lined up.

by Anonymousreply 360November 3, 2018 8:21 PM

Good points @ R359. All of that rage history would have faded into the background if he just kept his head down for the last decade, behaved himself and concentrated on his work.

by Anonymousreply 361November 3, 2018 8:23 PM

[quote] People with anger issues are usually depressed. They feel the world is not treating them with the respect they deserve, and so they're unhappy, and the unhappiness manifests itself as violence.

Or by anonymously shredding those who are more attractive, successful, talented, wealthy and fortunate than they are. See: Frau-ghouls threads about Meghan Markle, the completely unfunny bitching about Baldwin's wife in this thread, the right wing vitriol against The Clintons and the Russian conspiracy theories about the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 362November 3, 2018 8:24 PM

Alec might just be a workaholic who uses work to avoid things - like spending more time with his family. It's not necessarily because he doesn't have enough money to support them in grand style.

He also just might be cheap, too.

by Anonymousreply 363November 3, 2018 8:26 PM

Uh, what, R362? Time for your nap.

by Anonymousreply 364November 3, 2018 8:30 PM

I think I liked it better when celebrities did not all pimp out their kids. Brawldwin and Hillarious have them on sm constantly and are really no different than Tori and Dean.

Alec better earn $, it is not like he is a calm and loving dad or can impart some wisdom acquired with age. Nope, always the maudlin self pity and the same behavior over and over. He is like Chris Brown, do not stand too close. He does not bring much to the table as a human being and his looks are no longer hiding how ugly he is inside.

by Anonymousreply 365November 3, 2018 8:32 PM

FFS, he's a workaholic because he doesn't want to be around 4 screaming kids. What sane man does? He likes having them, like trophies (along with the trophy wife), but that does't mean he wants to spend a lot of the with them. Probably a few minutes a day is good enough for him.

by Anonymousreply 366November 3, 2018 8:33 PM

He really was a stunner back in the day @ R309.

by Anonymousreply 367November 3, 2018 8:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368November 3, 2018 8:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369November 3, 2018 8:40 PM

Donny Jr is a cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370November 3, 2018 8:58 PM

Both the Trumps and the Baldwins are white middle class Queens/Long Island trash people.

by Anonymousreply 371November 3, 2018 9:03 PM

Wow. Every conservative is a comedian all of a sudden:

James Woods @RealJamesWoods

Hmm. Most West Village altercations are resolved with a rapier wit and a friendly reach around. Punching is a bit of an overkill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372November 3, 2018 9:04 PM

R254 is a blood thirsty leftist/separatist, but that's typical of the new left. Thankfully the gay conservative movement is growing daily and more of us are rejecting group think and identity politics that seek to divide. All this "breeder" nonsense needs to end.

by Anonymousreply 373November 3, 2018 9:35 PM

I'm sick of these rich, angry white men and their trophy wives.

by Anonymousreply 374November 3, 2018 9:35 PM

R301, what do you mean by "Anglo"? You mean Anglo Saxon? Are you using that as a misnomer to refer to all northern European? Also, on what evidence are you basing your statement that most Spaniards have dark features? They are a mixture of Germanic invading tribes, gauls, as well as moorish invaders. In Spain you'll see a three way split between very "white" Germanic looking Spaniards, Mediterranean looking Spaniards with medium brown hair and lighter colored eyes, and darker featured Spaniards who clearly have Moorish heritage.

by Anonymousreply 375November 3, 2018 9:41 PM

Um hello, he is working non-stop because he has to! He's gotta pay for all their schooling! Do you think private schools in Manhattan are cheap?

by Anonymousreply 376November 3, 2018 9:42 PM

I'm sure she's been berating him for ruining her brand.

by Anonymousreply 377November 3, 2018 9:45 PM

Stephen Baldwin is loving this.

by Anonymousreply 378November 3, 2018 9:48 PM

Explain, R378. I am unaware of the intricacies of their brotherly bond.

by Anonymousreply 379November 3, 2018 9:49 PM

Whats either the brain damaged flyover simpletons who keep harping on the cost of private school and how alec can't afford it? He's been working for years, was on a huge hit TV show that ran for many seasons,and has at least 20 mil in real estate assets in NYC alone. He can easily afford that.

by Anonymousreply 380November 3, 2018 9:50 PM

Stephen Baldwin is re-born or some such shit. conservative. and they don't get along. sibling rivalry.

by Anonymousreply 381November 3, 2018 9:51 PM

I was just checking Stephen Baldwin's twitter feed, he supports Trump...puke!

by Anonymousreply 382November 3, 2018 9:56 PM

Yes R381/ R382... Stephen is either Evangelical or Pentecostal and "born again". I'm not quite sure what the distinction is between those sects TBH.

by Anonymousreply 383November 3, 2018 10:00 PM

Just want to point out that years and years ago, in the early 90s, I used to listen to Howard Stern on NYC radio.

Stern had that idiot Stuttering John who would "ambush" celebs and ask them stupid/embarrassing questions.

I remember R. Gere losing his patience with John. And I remember Alec Baldwin being totally cool with him and joking back with him in a witty fashion.

by Anonymousreply 384November 3, 2018 10:00 PM

fatty fatty flyover fraus munching on buckets of chicken

by Anonymousreply 385November 3, 2018 10:01 PM

"But as soon as she figures out how to monetize ASD, Rafael will be front-and-center again.

Autism?

by Anonymousreply 386November 3, 2018 10:03 PM

Kim Basinger should write a tell all on his smug ass now that her acting career is done.

by Anonymousreply 387November 3, 2018 10:04 PM

R384, resonates with what my sibling has also said which is that baldwin was chill and very friendly when I he's run into him in the village a few times recently. Alec even let him per his dogs once.

by Anonymousreply 388November 3, 2018 10:06 PM

R345, I agree. You’ve gotta have an iron will to deal with the papparsites.

People don’t understand that these fuckers will literally hunt you down, even when you think they’re not there. They photograph these celebrities when they’re eating, walking, shopping, even coming in and out of the doctor’s office. The lowest of the low is when they show up at funerals.

One would have to be a pretty even keeled person to go through that on a daily basis. Not making excuses for Baldwin’s behavior, but the Baldwin brothers all of anger issues. Alec just happens to be the most high profiled one.

As for the person upthread who asked me what it was like to be around actresses, I already pretty much broke it down. Actors are the same way. My ex was all about him. But he treated me like a princess, and always took care of me. So even when it was all about his career, he made sure I had everything I needed, and always wanted to see me doing well. Not one bad word to say about the man.

Everyone is just human, trying to do the best they can to make it through the day and pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 389November 3, 2018 10:10 PM

Guess they were not competing for a parking space though, R388. Narcissistic supply is always welcome.

by Anonymousreply 390November 3, 2018 10:11 PM

R388, yep.....I believe it! Like the person upthread who told of Alec "lending" his limo to an intern at SNL.

We humans are all of "mixed bag" of good and bad traits.

by Anonymousreply 391November 3, 2018 10:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392November 3, 2018 10:19 PM

ASD is Autistic Spectrum Disorder?

I always thought it was PDD, Pervasive Developmental Disorder.

by Anonymousreply 393November 3, 2018 10:21 PM

Josh Charles lives in Baldwin's blog and has no problem with the paps. Hilaria. courts them...bet she calls them sometimes. The Baldwins are NOT victims.

by Anonymousreply 394November 3, 2018 10:26 PM

Alec has been spotted in the hamptons, wearing THE SAME OUTFIT for 3 DAYS!!! fucking GROSS!!!! he's the fucking pig! not the daughter!

by Anonymousreply 395November 3, 2018 10:34 PM

Agree with R394.

Years ago when Baldwin was regularly scrapping with paparazzi and threatening to leave NYC it was pointed out that plenty of other celebs live in NYC without the paparazzi trailing them all the time.

Lorne Michaels, Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon and more of his pals also live in NYC yet manage to avoid constantly running into the media.

Alec courts the media by the way he chooses to live. He is so much like Trump except I don't think The Donald has ever been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 396November 3, 2018 10:35 PM

Back in the day Stephen Baldwin was actually the sexy Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 397November 3, 2018 10:37 PM

Stephen is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 398November 3, 2018 10:40 PM

I think Billy was the second hottest Baldwin.

Here is the order:

Alec Billy Stephen Daniel, the fat one.

by Anonymousreply 399November 3, 2018 10:44 PM

Agree with R395 regarding his slovenliness. He appears many times with stains on his clothes, even before new brood. In one of the pics upthread, he's wearing grey trousers with so many stains, they're evenly spotted all over. I don't object to frayed collar or cuffs, so long as old favourites are not dirty or ripped, but stains? Who does this repeatedly when they're in the public eye? An alcoholic/addict does.

by Anonymousreply 400November 3, 2018 10:55 PM

R397 Back in the day Stephen Baldwin was actually the sexy Baldwin.

yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 3, 2018 11:01 PM

He's an enormous spoiled petulant baby in a man's body.

Which is probably why he's so good at playing Trump.

by Anonymousreply 402November 3, 2018 11:01 PM

Bullies always stick up for one another too: When Agent Orange was asked about Baldwin, Trump said he "wished him all the luck". Typical. He more than likely identifies or sympathises with him despite his act.

by Anonymousreply 403November 3, 2018 11:08 PM

Preach, R402.

by Anonymousreply 404November 3, 2018 11:09 PM

R402, oh, he's like not a good actor or anything?

If you read T. Fey's book "Bossypants" you'll see that she waxes poetic on what an awesome TV actor he is.

by Anonymousreply 405November 3, 2018 11:09 PM

Stephen played bi in this movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 3, 2018 11:12 PM

I think Stephen is creepy looking.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.

by Anonymousreply 407November 3, 2018 11:13 PM

She is in his industry, R405.

Do people really take the pronouncements of tv actors so seriously and without any examination of self interest? Tina Fey? I can see laughing at her performances but treating her as some sort of sage oracle?

He is an abusive alcoholic, addict, homophobe, racist and has anger issues, despite having gone through anger management classes. He abuses women, children and strangers. He is human garbage.

by Anonymousreply 408November 3, 2018 11:14 PM

He has an autistic son?" No wonder he is so angry.

by Anonymousreply 409November 3, 2018 11:15 PM

" . . . If you read T. Fey's book "Bossypants" you'll see that she waxes poetic on what an awesome 'TV' actor he is."

Tina can be so Bitchy -

by Anonymousreply 410November 3, 2018 11:17 PM

They've got at least 3 nannies. I often see Alec walking with 3 kids in strollers with 3 nannies through Washington Square Park on weekday mornings.

by Anonymousreply 411November 3, 2018 11:24 PM

r301 is probably using "Anglo" in the Texan sense of all non-Hipsanic whites.

by Anonymousreply 412November 3, 2018 11:27 PM

All this over the top hatred for him and his family actually makes me feel sympathy for him.

Thanks, Data Lounge!

by Anonymousreply 413November 3, 2018 11:28 PM

Are you so self loathing that his homophobia does not bother you, R413?

by Anonymousreply 414November 3, 2018 11:32 PM

R411, and he doesn't take a swing at you?

JK!

by Anonymousreply 415November 3, 2018 11:32 PM

R408, well, sure there is a ton of self-interest in Tina Fey's praise of Brawldwin.

But I have to think that at least part of her assessment of him was sincere.

A person can be an asshole in many ways, and still be talented in his area of Show Biz.

by Anonymousreply 416November 3, 2018 11:34 PM

Waaiiit, an effing minute. The guy is paying $$$ for THREE nannies to walk his THREE kids every morning?? Calling bullshit on him: he just wants to be 'Seen' ala Angie -

Therefore, if he and wife-poo had left the car-parking responsibility up to the million-dollar nannies on duty at the time of the incident, his most shenanigans would not have happened.

by Anonymousreply 417November 3, 2018 11:34 PM

Why is alec "racist"? I really doubt he is. What is the evidence? Is this thread infested with maga trolls or what?

by Anonymousreply 418November 3, 2018 11:35 PM

I don't have much sympathy for aggro violent types. They frighten me even when they're not homophobic. The poster upthread who pointed up the reality that white rich men can afford the best lawyers adds another layer of fear, as he does seem to always get away with it. I'm surprised he hasn't been booted off airplanes before, or banned. Sorry R413, but I've never been too keen on him.

by Anonymousreply 419November 3, 2018 11:38 PM

R417, if the kids are that close in age, then, I could see how each kid could merit his/her own individual Nanny!

If not, there might be a lot of Nanny turnover in the Brawldwin house!

by Anonymousreply 420November 3, 2018 11:44 PM

Alec denied punching the guy., and the guy is not bruised.

It was reported that Alec had a friend holding the space for him and the "victim" sped in and jacked the space. Alec was enraged and they had a shouting match, where he ended up punching him - although denied it got physicla.

But if some asshole did that to me, I key his car when he is out of sight. That is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 421November 3, 2018 11:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422November 3, 2018 11:46 PM

And this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423November 3, 2018 11:47 PM

[quote]I'm surprised he hasn't been booted off airplanes before.

Oh, but he has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 3, 2018 11:49 PM

Sure, R418, anyone who does not embrace every anti-social behavior of Baldwin must love Trump. Hope you got paid to post that, otherwise you sound like a moron. Anyway, blocked.

Do people really have no sense of self outside of hero worship of rando celebs? Maybe get off line and meet some decent adults IRL?

He is a HOMOPHOBE. If you are gay, that SHOULD be an issue for you, as should his abuse of young children, beating of women, racist rants and attacks of people parking their cars, as a human being.

by Anonymousreply 425November 3, 2018 11:50 PM

Come off it R421, I hope you are also a hired keyboard warrior.

A rage filled, fat, slovenly, 60 year old homophobe gets you going that much that you rush to fangirl all over his latest out of control incident? If true, sad for you.

by Anonymousreply 426November 3, 2018 11:53 PM

This guy is 100% asshole. plus homophobe. He thinks he's better than us little people. He should be above the law and rules. FUCK THIS CUNT.

I'm glad to say I've never seen anything of his, ever since he yelled "faggot" at a guy.

by Anonymousreply 427November 3, 2018 11:56 PM

From the Atlantic piece

By allying themselves with black people, at least rhetorically, both Baldwin and C.K. attempt to access the symbolism of victimhood: The men seem to be cashing in on black people’s oppression in an attempt to paint the group’s approval as uniquely weighty. This is manipulative, disingenuous logic. Black people, even those who might feel sympathy toward either of the comedians, do not exist as rhetorical tools to be levied in the face of criticism. Whatever black supporters C.K. or Baldwin may have found in the wake of their perceived missteps are not shields to be thrown up when the men do not wish to face the ire of others—or tokens to be redeemed for cultural cachet. Solidarity is a reciprocal endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 428November 3, 2018 11:56 PM

No, R412, I’m not. And now that we’re back on THAT, I forgot to mention the Argentines, the Uruguays, and plenty of Brazilians, and Venezuelans, who are as white as their German ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 429November 4, 2018 12:04 AM

R427 I think Alec has gay friends but is the type that would be friends with a black person but still use the N-word especially with non-celebs who get in his way.

He does the same thing with gays and the F-word.

by Anonymousreply 430November 4, 2018 12:05 AM

If his wife was sad enough to fake a foreign accent then who knows how much of her personal backstory is made up.

by Anonymousreply 431November 4, 2018 12:06 AM

He seems to have contempt for most other humans, even his own young kid. Narcissistic bully. No way is he Mr. Rogers with that number of very young kids. He has never changed.

by Anonymousreply 432November 4, 2018 12:07 AM

He couldn't park in a garage?

by Anonymousreply 433November 4, 2018 12:07 AM

r422, Team Alec on this one. Words with Friends is too good. I would not put it up either. Damn the plane

by Anonymousreply 434November 4, 2018 12:12 AM

After 434 comments plus, I think we can all agree Alec is a rage filled twat.

by Anonymousreply 435November 4, 2018 12:16 AM

"Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. Although autism can be diagnosed at any age, it is said to be a “developmental disorder” because symptoms generally appear in the first two years of life."

by Anonymousreply 436November 4, 2018 12:37 AM

R431 the idea that someone would fake an accent like that is just chilling. Wtf indeed

by Anonymousreply 437November 4, 2018 12:39 AM

So if she was faking the accent, what’s her real story?

She’s harmless enough. He’s the problem. Imagine living with this guy. I hope he doesn’t abuse her, too.

by Anonymousreply 438November 4, 2018 12:43 AM

Here is a crazy thought:

Alec is sweet as pie at home because he gets all of his rage out on the street!

It is possible....?

by Anonymousreply 439November 4, 2018 12:46 AM

Faking an accent.....like faking a limp, huh?

You have to remember to keep it up.

by Anonymousreply 440November 4, 2018 12:47 AM

Who said her name is really Hillary?

Anyone taken one of her yoga classes?

by Anonymousreply 441November 4, 2018 12:48 AM

She's only half Spanish on her mother's side and grew up in the US and Spain. Given that her American accent is flawless, my guess is that she lived in the US during her early teens if not childhood. She was definitely living in the US full time as a college student because went to NYU. Had she moved here as an adult, she would sound more like Antonio Banderas.

by Anonymousreply 442November 4, 2018 12:51 AM

She went to NYU? And now both lives and teaches yoga within blocks of it? Wonder if she has always been so exhibitionist and narcissistic? Sometimes 2 narc do well together.

by Anonymousreply 443November 4, 2018 1:27 AM

I read somewhere that your accent is pretty much set at about age 12.

by Anonymousreply 444November 4, 2018 2:00 AM

I would believe that R444 as I had childhood friends move to Australia with their father following their parents divorce. Wide range in age the children were, and only the ones ten and younger at that time sound Australian today.

by Anonymousreply 445November 4, 2018 2:04 AM

She’s likely been in the United States from about the age of 5.

by Anonymousreply 446November 4, 2018 2:06 AM

So if he was out and about yesterday getting into mischief, that means he wasn't rehearsing at SNL so he wasn't appearing tonight anyway and his absence won't mean anything, right?

by Anonymousreply 447November 4, 2018 2:07 AM

R447 you may be right. But I'm not sure he goes in to SNL any other day than Saturday. He is not with them the whole week.

by Anonymousreply 448November 4, 2018 2:09 AM

Is someone going to start a SNL thread?

by Anonymousreply 449November 4, 2018 2:17 AM

[quote] Agree with [R395] regarding his slovenliness. He appears many times with stains on his clothes, even before new brood. In one of the pics upthread, he's wearing grey trousers with so many stains, they're evenly spotted all over

Lol. Love how people just riff like Trump on DL, making shit up

by Anonymousreply 450November 4, 2018 2:31 AM

Tonight SNL will be all about Pete getting dumped by Grande.

by Anonymousreply 451November 4, 2018 2:40 AM

R451 it doesn't seem so.

Paper: 'SNL' Reportedly Cuts Pete Davidson's Ariana Grande Sketch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452November 4, 2018 2:41 AM

mrs. Baldwin has been in the United States since her second week of life. She was born while her parents were on vacation in Mallorca. This whole Spanish thing is just pure b*******. She was raised in Boston. Her father practiced law there. He went to Georgetown. Her mom went to BU and practiced medicine in Boston. Her mother developed a system called living whole which Hilaria has stolen and calls living clearly. She attended the Jessica Seinfeld School of plagiarism I guess.

by Anonymousreply 453November 4, 2018 2:48 AM

Overcompensate?? He's a comedian! Everyone knows if you date a comedian your relationship will be fair game for jokes. They trotted him out for weekend update when they got engaged, so maybe he'll do it again now that they broke up.

My guess is AG's people said cut the sketch or she doesn't do snl ever again.

by Anonymousreply 454November 4, 2018 2:48 AM

Talking about Pete Davidson at r454.

by Anonymousreply 455November 4, 2018 2:50 AM

R454 that's probably what happened.

But Ariana is also planning to release a new song that mentions Pete and Mac tonight just to make sure there is no chance that Pete steals her thunder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456November 4, 2018 2:54 AM

What about the accent then, R453?

by Anonymousreply 457November 4, 2018 3:35 AM

Obviously she is a native English-speaking American since she’s been here from a couple weeks old and grew up here.

She faked the Spanish accent when she started appearing in the media after meeting Alec (much like Madonna’s fake accent), and then dropped it a few years later.

by Anonymousreply 458November 4, 2018 3:44 AM

who cares about the whore? We are talking about white trash homophobe Alec Baldwin.

I bet he's gonna pay off the guy and he won't press charges.

by Anonymousreply 459November 4, 2018 3:47 AM

The DA can still pursue the charges, even if the victim doesn’t cooperate. Assuming there are witnesses, video, or other evidence.

by Anonymousreply 460November 4, 2018 3:50 AM

This guy is going to file civil charges and make a big score

by Anonymousreply 461November 4, 2018 3:53 AM

Wasn't this cunt supposed to leave the USA if Trump got elected?

by Anonymousreply 462November 4, 2018 3:55 AM

He is a blowhard, obviously, R462. Cannot go by anything he says. What a horrid man, so much like Kavanaugh, but a racist, homophobe and child abuser too. Maudlin, self pitying alkie in old age, it is just disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 463November 4, 2018 5:24 AM

They are both disgusting people and she's plain compared to his first wife.

by Anonymousreply 464November 4, 2018 5:33 AM

She looks awfully thin for someone about to deliver and even Victoria Beckham would not wear those high stilletos in her 9th month. Wonder if some of the issues the kid has are due to this nut job, in combo with the geriatric sperm? She is a freak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465November 4, 2018 5:43 AM

WTF?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466November 4, 2018 5:46 AM

Why would anyone who doesn't own a farm want that many children? SO gross.

by Anonymousreply 467November 4, 2018 5:56 AM

SNL 2day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468November 4, 2018 5:00 AM

So, Hillary wants to be someone like a Jessica Mulrohney (sp?) but with yoga not cough, style tips, cough. Good luck after this latest stunt. She looks a fool to stay, never mind the endless nattering about ANOTHER child to the media. Some family brand you have there, Grandpa Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 469November 4, 2018 5:07 AM

R450 Please click the link @ R250... enlarge if you don't notice at first...NOT a candid photo, catching him unaware, as he is at Fashion Week in those stained trousers. I'm not making anything up, as I see him all the time on TV looking like a puffy faced, sweaty slob... many times wearing clothes with stains.

by Anonymousreply 470November 4, 2018 5:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471November 4, 2018 6:26 AM

Those are camo pants not stains.

by Anonymousreply 472November 4, 2018 6:33 AM

This thread seems to be more about the mrs. than about Alec punching a guy. The alleged victim is said to be a Boston marathon bomb survivor.

by Anonymousreply 473November 4, 2018 6:55 AM

Those are not camo pants.

wow. punching a boston marathon bomb survivor. what a winner!

by Anonymousreply 474November 4, 2018 7:02 AM

Some here really need an eye exam. I have better things to do than make up silly lies about this lout. The man has been caught wearing stains for years. NY Fashion Week did surprise me though. Typical really of an alcoholic. Goes with the territory. I'm not sure I believe he's off the sauce. He still looks puffy and sweaty with an odd unhealthy pallor.

by Anonymousreply 475November 4, 2018 7:20 AM

R475 His pre-diabetic if not full blown by now.

by Anonymousreply 476November 4, 2018 7:59 AM

Could be worse, he could be married to Seinfeld's wife

by Anonymousreply 477November 4, 2018 8:08 AM

R476 His being a diabetic or not still doesn't explain the stains. Are we supposed to believe they are prone to more spillage? I'm epillectic, and I don't even run around town looking like that, and I'm just an anonymous, non-famous old bloke.

by Anonymousreply 478November 4, 2018 8:14 AM

"This thread seems to be more about the mrs. than about Alec punching a guy."

Because every time a white guy does something wrong, it's always because of a woman.

Usually that woman is Hillary Clinton, but occasionally the white guys like to mix it up a little.

by Anonymousreply 479November 4, 2018 8:29 AM

R448, faking an accent is odd. I mean, I remember doing that as a kid, when I got a little girl tea set for Christmas. I would pour tea for my dolls and playmates, and pretend to be British.

I can’t imagine doing that as an adult. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 480November 4, 2018 9:27 AM

[quote]Justin Bieber was photographed crying like a baby at a bar last night. He probably has realized what a fucked up family he has just married into.

Ridiculous. The chances of Bieber of all people crying because Alec Baldwin punched someone again are nil. What kind of crazy-ass fanfiction are you pushing here?

by Anonymousreply 481November 4, 2018 10:39 AM

This woman sounds like a pyscho grifter narcissist. I think she presented a much different picture to Alec when they first met and once they were married, unleashed this media monster on him who wants kid after kid. He must've thought huh? where's the zen yoga instructor whose only thought was pleasing me. Maybe that's fueled his rage. And he's got to go along with it and pretend to be the happy dad/husband, oh isn't having four kids at age 60 just the most wonderful thing, let's add another seven nannies to the herd.

by Anonymousreply 482November 4, 2018 11:41 AM

R479, calm down. Talking about Hillary Baldwin is not sexist. She is but a symptom of her husband's mental illness. And she willingly played into it so that she could get a Millionaire's lifestyle and CAA representation. Nothing special about her in the Gold Digger regard. And nothing special about Alec being an old fool who is easily played.

by Anonymousreply 483November 4, 2018 12:01 PM

^She has claimed publicly many times that is it Alec who wants a large family because he came from a large family himself and it was a disappointment to him that he only had one child from his first marriage.

by Anonymousreply 484November 4, 2018 12:02 PM

He was a miserable person before he met this wife.

by Anonymousreply 485November 4, 2018 12:03 PM

R478, you must not have any kids. Going on and on about the stains on his pants @ R250. He has an infant on his lap and a toddler next to him. Any parent knows that babies = stains.

by Anonymousreply 486November 4, 2018 12:05 PM

R474, yes and that is the currency she brought to the table... fertile eggs. In exchange, she gets a career, fame, and a boatload of cash.

by Anonymousreply 487November 4, 2018 12:24 PM

Victim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 4, 2018 12:43 PM

he was more a witness to the Boston Marathon bombing than a survivor, it seems. He finished hours before the bombs went off, and only saw it from the 35th floor of a hotel room. It doesn't surprise me that the media is slightly exaggerating this.

by Anonymousreply 489November 4, 2018 12:49 PM

Baldwin’s an asshole no doubt, but the guy has no marks on his face whom he allegedly punched. Just the latest Baldwin temper tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 490November 4, 2018 12:51 PM

r479, this thread is panting with blackchurchfraus from LSA and iheartdeathandtortureghoulfraus from websleuths. the russian/4chan incels flood political threads.

by Anonymousreply 491November 4, 2018 3:29 PM

If he really didn't want any more rugrats he could easily get his pickle snipped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 4, 2018 4:09 PM

Is it likely he gets it up without drugs, R492?

by Anonymousreply 493November 4, 2018 4:16 PM

Four kids is not so bad, but four kids so close in age is Ethel Kennedyesque.

No offense, Kennedy family.

by Anonymousreply 494November 4, 2018 4:52 PM

We don't really have proof that Alec is a child abuser, come on now.

Calling your daughter a pig is extremely unkind, but ....but......leaking that tape to the press was worse.

A dad kept from his daughter by the ex-wife.....I mean, that would make anyone mad.

And I don't like AB at all, just trying to be a little fair here.

by Anonymousreply 495November 4, 2018 4:54 PM

Not a scratch on him? Perhaps a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 496November 4, 2018 4:58 PM

Fuck Alec. Any man that calls his daughter a pig is trash. If he has issues, take it out on the ex. It's not the daughter's fault.

by Anonymousreply 497November 4, 2018 5:02 PM

r497, how nice of you to share your studied opinion on the matter. Tell us again what he was angry about on the voicemail....?

by Anonymousreply 498November 4, 2018 5:04 PM

R495 i do not doubt Baldwin is a violent asshole, but he's getting an an enormous/disproportionate amount of vitriol here bc he dared to publicly mock trump. Stained pants? Come on.

Same with Kathy griffin when she was in the news last year.

by Anonymousreply 499November 4, 2018 5:05 PM

R494 I agree it is bad they are so close together in age especially with Baldwin being an older father.

It makes me think about those families where like 3 out of the 4 kids have some condition like autism. A lot of times they popped out the kids so fast there wasn't time to see a pattern of illness developing in them which is especially important when a 60-year old father is involved.

by Anonymousreply 500November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

R483, it’s not like she married Larry King. JFC, Baldwin is still somewhat attractive. And looked MUCH better when they met.

The four kids is a bit much at his age. This, I agree with, however, you cannot send ‘em back!

by Anonymousreply 501November 4, 2018 5:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502November 4, 2018 6:35 PM

R502, lololol

by Anonymousreply 503November 4, 2018 6:46 PM

You gotta feel sorry for the poor slob, being hounded by the Paps like that.

by Anonymousreply 504November 4, 2018 6:48 PM

He was a violent asshole decades before Trump, R499. Do pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 505November 4, 2018 6:51 PM

It was a judge who barred access to Ireland for her own good, MRA shill. Ireland said the vm was not so bad b/c she was used to it. What a horrible excuse for a father/man/human he is. He continues to whinge that people bring it up, cue the worlds smallest violin. So much like Kavanaugh, but harming those closest to him, his then wife and young child.

People who think rules and norms do not apply to them are fundamentally anti-social. He is also a rage filled drunk/junkie with poor impulse control. Not a good combo. Getting kicked off a flight whilst playing Words With Friends is PATHETIC. I am guessing he has a tiny dick.

by Anonymousreply 506November 4, 2018 6:55 PM

R506, and don't forget, cops gave him a ticket for riding his bicycle the wrong way in traffic and he was swearing and yelling at the cops for giving him a ticket, they were just doing their job. This guy thinks he's above the law.

by Anonymousreply 507November 4, 2018 6:58 PM

and he's as queer as a thirteen dollar bill

by Anonymousreply 508November 4, 2018 6:58 PM

Early Dementia.

by Anonymousreply 509November 4, 2018 7:04 PM

It set in in his 20s/30s, R509? Cuz he has been like this all his adult life.

by Anonymousreply 510November 4, 2018 7:05 PM

R506, would you please provide a link with story of Alec forbidden by Court to see daughter?

I googled and didn't come up with anything.

by Anonymousreply 511November 4, 2018 7:47 PM

R506, don't be silly. I am not an MRA (had to look that up.)

Just trying to look at the story from all angles.

by Anonymousreply 512November 4, 2018 7:52 PM

For those asking about the racist incident, I searched as I was wondering myself. Now I remember it, but not how bad it was. Allegedly on tape. Is this the incident he lost his MSNBC show over? Would make sense.

Detectives brought the lensman and a Post reporter to a downtown station house, where they were interviewed at length about their racially charged run-in with Baldwin outside the actor’s East Village apartment building Sunday.

Photographer G.N. Miller, a retired NYPD detective, told cops that Baldwin called him a “coon,” a “crackhead” and a “drug dealer.”

Baldwin made other offensive comments, including telling reporter Tara Palmeri, “I want you to choke to death.” He also told Miller to “suck my d–k.”

Both comments were caught on Palmeri’s audiotape recorder.

The tape was sent to the NYPD’s forensic unit, police officials said.

The tape was also rolling when a rattled Miller returned to the reporter after being called racist slurs and recounted his shock over the incident.

“He said some foul s–t about my mom,” Miller said. “He kept calling me a name, coon.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513November 4, 2018 8:12 PM

Those defending this trash have issues.

Hillarious miscalculated and no other man will want her now.

How much would a spot in a garage have cost, $30? The punch and people finding out all the other incidents will cost a fortune. Words with Friends, then he damaged the door of the john on the way to exit the plane. He is a nasty prick.

by Anonymousreply 514November 4, 2018 8:26 PM

R514 Alec is going to be fine so the wife will be staying put. Alec has A-list friends like Lorne so he'll always have work.

by Anonymousreply 515November 4, 2018 8:34 PM

She'll always pull in hot gigolos with AB's money after he's gone.

Their home in the Hamptons is fantastic. One if my favorite homes in the area.

by Anonymousreply 516November 4, 2018 8:40 PM

R486 Go ahead, please make more excuses for him. I have clearly stated he had this proclivity before this new brood. Pay attention! You sound like an enabler to me.

by Anonymousreply 517November 4, 2018 8:44 PM

Schlubby drunk filled to bursting the sausage casing with rage disorder, homophobia, narcissism, and racism.

by Anonymousreply 518November 4, 2018 8:52 PM

Alec must have an iron-clad pre-nup with his Mrs. Howevah . . .

Haha! She's fooled him: Popping out four kids in immediate succession, plus a scaled pre-nup = insurance policies.

(The Mrs.' father is an attorney.)

by Anonymousreply 519November 4, 2018 8:53 PM

R514, nothing wrong with defending Alec within limits.

Issues are rarely black and white!

by Anonymousreply 520November 4, 2018 8:57 PM

And it's Hillasong.....please check upthread.

by Anonymousreply 521November 4, 2018 8:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522November 4, 2018 9:09 PM

I like Alec Baldwin, but I'm amazed at how many passes he seems to get.

by Anonymousreply 523November 4, 2018 9:15 PM

I once had a friend who always seemed to be wearing her lunch. You could read her clothes like a food diary. Sadly, she was rather heavy too. Another friend, also a bit overfed made the point once that heavy people and drunks need to be extra vigilant in maintaining a neat appearance, so as to avoid looking sloppy. I always lash out at fat shaming here, and defend all shapes, but sadly my friend's observation is really spot on. Disheveled and stained clthes are just gross. Sorry, but children are not a viable excuse either, as most of my friends have them, but do not go around looking like this. When he was younger and handsome, he was always elegantly turned out. Alcoholism catches up with people.

by Anonymousreply 524November 4, 2018 9:17 PM

[quote]I like Alec Baldwin, but I'm amazed at how many passes he seems to get.

Nothing amazing about it. He is a famous straight white man.

by Anonymousreply 525November 4, 2018 9:32 PM

[quote]I always lash out at fat shaming here, and defend all shapes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526November 4, 2018 9:38 PM

So sorry to have triggeed you R526. Thanks for not posting some unfortunate figure though.

by Anonymousreply 527November 4, 2018 9:40 PM

^ triggered

by Anonymousreply 528November 4, 2018 9:42 PM

He is drinking and or using again , no question.

by Anonymousreply 529November 4, 2018 9:44 PM

Confirming what others have written here: Hillary "Hilaria" Baldwin is 100% white American, a rich girl from Massachusetts.

Her parents are Kathryn Hayward, a doctor, and David Thomas, a lawyer (photo below ― they're easy to google). She was born while they were vacationing in Mallorca. They returned to Spain for summer vacations throughout her childhood. Post-retirement, her mother moved to Mallorca, which is how Hillary gets away with saying that she has a "Spanish mother."

She has been able to fool a lot of people, because Americans know almost nothing about Spain. It's especially funny to me when people take the charade one step further and call her "Latina," or a "woman of color," because they don't understand the difference between Mediterranean Europeans and Latin Americans. If a white girl with parents from Madrid tried to pass herself off as Latina in order to access a college scholarship for "women of color," the SJWs would come down on her like a ton of bricks, and rightfully so. To the extent that Mrs. Baldwin allows people to believe that she is not just a Spaniard, but Latina, she is veering dangerously close to Rachel Dolezal territory.

Former classmates report that her hair is naturally several shades lighter, and she never had the slightest accent growing up in Beacon Hill. It's amazing that Baldwin was fooled, or perhaps he simply didn't care.

I will give her credit for two things:

1) Her body is ridiculous.

2) She does speak some basic Spanish with a very pretty Castilian accent. I would compare her to Gwyneth Paltrow in this respect: Both sound more advanced than they really are, because of the quality of their accents. But, in Spanish-language interviews, you can hear that their vocabulary and command of verb tenses is really quite limited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530November 4, 2018 10:06 PM

r530, she may be no angel, but Alec has a LONG history of raging, violent behavior .

by Anonymousreply 531November 4, 2018 10:09 PM

I go with all of the above, R529, however, he has ALWAYS been like this, for DECADES.

Trashing his wife is a bit besides the point. I will have more respect if she kicks him out, but that is unlikely. She may well have yet another kid with him.

The trouble is, he has gotten clean and he has done anger management, and he was still a raging, hair trigger, racist, homophobic, abusive jackass, even then. So, no quick, easy answers on the table.

Ratings for his show were poor, doubt that they will go up much tonight.

by Anonymousreply 532November 4, 2018 10:12 PM

He might not have changed his clothes, but he sure did take the time to gel his hair.

by Anonymousreply 533November 4, 2018 10:15 PM

Oh, I don't disagree, R350! I find fraudulent identities endlessly fascinating, hence my post, but I'd rather be stuck on a desert island with a fake Spaniard than with the man who called his 11-year-old child a "pig."

by Anonymousreply 534November 4, 2018 10:17 PM

He wore the same outfit for 3 days. Did he shower before going to the funeral/memorial?

And he called his young daughter a pig, for not providing narcissistic supply on demand. Talk about piggy with the poor hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 535November 4, 2018 10:18 PM

Sorry, that was for R531.

by Anonymousreply 536November 4, 2018 10:19 PM

That is quite a backstory for Hillaria. Yikes. I thought at least the mother being from Spain part was true. She says she only speaks Spanish to the kids. I think they go to a bilingual school. I would guess that international parents would clock the ruse, but hey, they are rich and famous, so perhaps no one cares.

Her body is insane, and she has 8 lb babies!

by Anonymousreply 537November 4, 2018 10:24 PM

Her name is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 538November 4, 2018 10:30 PM

Nope, Hillary's mom is from Springfield, Massachusetts!

I don't doubt that she tries to teach her kids the bit of Spanish she knows, and she and Alec clearly have money for bilingual nannies and such, but the "bilingual household" thing is pure affectation, as are the kids' names.

by Anonymousreply 539November 4, 2018 10:44 PM

That is so creepy, R530. Especially so considering she has NO reason to be embarrassed about her past. It's not like she was raised in a trailer park. And so many people can out her, including her own parents. WTF? What does she say to her old friends and to her family when they ask her what she's doing trying to fake a Spanish identity? She really is like Rachel Dolezal.

by Anonymousreply 540November 4, 2018 10:45 PM

He called the photographer "cock sucking faggot". That was enough for me. No more AB. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 541November 4, 2018 10:55 PM

He was papped going into another apt building with his own keys, just around his apt. I wonder if he's renting there? He goes there to escape his kids and wife?

He owns 2 apts in his building. They are on the same floor, I am guessing the spare apt is for the nannies.

by Anonymousreply 542November 4, 2018 10:57 PM

Isn't the look at me wife knocked up again or just popped one out? Talk about securing your future, she secured it with her snatch.

by Anonymousreply 543November 4, 2018 11:15 PM

Her fake Spanish nationality thing is insane. My mother actually IS from Brazil and I speak Portuguese and have dual citizenship, but even I feel like a weird liar telling people I'm half Brazilian (let alone Latino) considering I'm a blond white person raised in America my whole life. And yes Hillary/Hilaria, I've also vacationed there frequently throughout my life.

Her body should win an Olympic medal, though.

by Anonymousreply 544November 4, 2018 11:17 PM

R541 He's fond of using "cocksucker" all the time, even w/out f#%^*t. Especially homophobic to be directing that insult toward men.

by Anonymousreply 545November 4, 2018 11:26 PM

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 546November 4, 2018 11:44 PM

As pointed out previously, just another fat old man with a hairy back now. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 547November 4, 2018 11:53 PM

Nothing at all wrong with being a cocksucker either!

by Anonymousreply 548November 5, 2018 12:05 AM

R523/R525 even with his powerful friends I think his luck might run out.

At one point, he seemed to be battling simmering MeToo# allegations but nothing ever came of it. You would think since he got lucky he would work extra hard to stay out of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 549November 5, 2018 12:10 AM

Kind of sad actually - all that money and you go nuts over something like a parking spot. Wet or dry, the man is a drunk and must be so miserable with all the stress and responsibility of those kids and a wife who now has him by the balls. No fool like an old one.

by Anonymousreply 550November 5, 2018 12:12 AM

It's so gross how the invasive fraus here play 'the pronoun game' to try to disguise that they're straight women who shouldn't be here.

by Anonymousreply 551November 5, 2018 1:05 AM

Huh???

by Anonymousreply 552November 5, 2018 1:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553November 5, 2018 1:16 AM

Listen, bringing it back to what matters: Alec Baldwin is still very handsome for his age.

by Anonymousreply 554November 5, 2018 1:19 AM

He is a homophobic bully, R554, and he is a fat drunk.

by Anonymousreply 555November 5, 2018 1:28 AM

R554 no the close-up pics are pretty rough.

by Anonymousreply 556November 5, 2018 1:29 AM

From DM link above:

Baldwin has also been using homophobic language for decades now, starting back in 1992 when he called a horse-drawn carriage driver a 'f*****.'

George Stark, who was writing for DailyMail.com at the time, was hit with a barrage of homophobic tweets in 2013 after he wrote a story claiming Baldwin's wife Hilaria was tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

'I'm gonna find you George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna f*** ... you ... up,' wrote Baldwin at one point.

He later added: 'If [sic] put my foot up your f***ing a** George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much.'

Baldwin also encouraged everyone who followed him on Twitter at the time 'and beyond' to 'straighten out this little b****.'

The actor later issued a statement to GLAAD, stating: 'My anger was directed at Mr. Stark for blatantly lying and disseminating libelous information about my wife and her conduct at our friend's funeral service. As someone who fights against homophobia, I apologize.'

GLAAD accepted that response and wrote posts heralding all that Baldwin did for the community, noting his work for marriage equality and the fact that he appeared on the sitcom Will & Grace.

And yet, just a few months later, Baldwin elected to voice his frustration with a photographer outside his home by calling the man a 'c***-s***ing f*****.'

NBC did respond to that outburst by pulling baldwin's MSNBC show off the air for two weeks, and eventually cancelling the program.

Baldwin, once again, had an apology.

'I did not intend to hurt or offend anyone with my choice of words, but clearly I have – and for that I am deeply sorry,' said Baldwin.

'Words are important. I understand that, and will choose mine with great care going forward.'

He then added: 'What I said and did this week, as I was trying to protect my family, was offensive and unacceptable.

That came after he initially denied the remarks by claiming he said the word 'fathead,' much like he tried to claim his use of the word 'queen' was not meant to be used in a homophobic manner when directed at Stark.

Baldwin also called a barista at Starbucks an 'uptight queen' and said Daily News editor-in-chief Colin Myler was an 'English Queen' in tweets.

by Anonymousreply 557November 5, 2018 1:33 AM

Excellent summary R557. Only a mother could love him.

by Anonymousreply 558November 5, 2018 1:44 AM

That was just the homophobe section of the DM article, R558, they go into his racism, physical attacks and abuse of women and children too. Not sure if being thrown off a plane for refusing to stop playing a game on his phone made it into this particular article. The absolute JOKE that GLAD has become (or always was, dunno?) sure stands out.

by Anonymousreply 559November 5, 2018 2:27 AM

You son of a bitch R52! How is this torn muscle over my rib cage ever gonna heal?

WW, you predator 😂

by Anonymousreply 560November 5, 2018 2:38 AM

R60, IT'S ON YOU! to bring us prescription muscle relaxers. I downloaded that image to my brain and phone.

Who needs antidepressants when we have the likes of R52 & R60?

WW to the 10th.

TY

by Anonymousreply 561November 5, 2018 2:47 AM

Wait for it. He's checking in to rehab. He has addiction or alcohol issues and some judge will tell him he has to take anger management classes. He'll serve 30 days, he'll be placed on probation and as part of his sentence he will have to do the classes the rehab and probably community service. He and Hilaria will separate. He has probably slapped her around too. He has one of those abusive personalities. Bassinger couldn't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 562November 5, 2018 2:50 AM

Maybe, R562, but he already got sober and was still abusive. He did the court ordered anger management classes and is still abusive. He is not likely to change now. Agree the motions may be gone through but it has been tried to no effect.

No way is he not verbally abusive to the new litter of kids, esp if 1 or more have sn. Narcissists are not empathetic, and their spawn are to reflect well on them. Hillarious is really mentally off herself. Those poor kids.

What do you see happening with her lifestyle brand after this?

by Anonymousreply 563November 5, 2018 3:02 AM

R533 the torn muscles are not going to repair themselves w/you on board.

WW , witty mofo ♡ 😅

by Anonymousreply 564November 5, 2018 3:17 AM

Hilarious is not taking a sm break, that is for sure. Doubling down on family blogging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565November 5, 2018 3:28 AM

More bizarre posing/merching yesterday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566November 5, 2018 3:29 AM

all her kids look "special".

by Anonymousreply 567November 5, 2018 3:30 AM

Yikes, last Tuesday.

What was that about Carmen speaking Spanish at home?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568November 5, 2018 3:33 AM

There is something wrong with this woman. The eyes are freaky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569November 5, 2018 3:46 AM

There is a difference between being mean and standing up for yourself

Huh, maybe she should tell the hubs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 5, 2018 3:48 AM

She posts things about abusers, maybe she should look across the dinner table?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571November 5, 2018 3:59 AM

Swooning?

She looks incredible for having had 3 kids in about 3 years here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572November 5, 2018 4:04 AM

Originally she switched to just "Hilaria Baldwin" after marriage, for her sm & talk show appearances. In the last year or two, now it's "Hilaria Thomas Baldwin" -- as if the 'Thomas' matters. She's prepping name recognition for when the day comes that she drops Alec and drops the Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 573November 5, 2018 4:09 AM

What does she do ?

😭 She alternates between fits of crying ......

😵 And fits of raging insanity.

I think she wants to be the Baldwin Octo-Mom.

by Anonymousreply 574November 5, 2018 4:12 AM

Him and Hilarious deserve each other. It must be weird for her to be married to someone who probably pants when he walks.

by Anonymousreply 575November 5, 2018 4:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576November 5, 2018 4:23 AM

OMG! Alec Baldwin was arrested for pinching a MAN ?

by Anonymousreply 577November 5, 2018 4:33 AM

I wonder how big his dick is?

by Anonymousreply 578November 5, 2018 4:53 AM

So true R174. There is one Trump-loving, conspiracy spouting, fat slob woman who has basically single-handedly ruined this site. It's rare these days to find a thread she hasn't ruined with her idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 579November 5, 2018 5:05 AM

it's average.

by Anonymousreply 580November 5, 2018 5:26 AM

At the end of that vid at R546 he walks like he has severe back problems. He looks like such an old man compared to his wife.

by Anonymousreply 581November 5, 2018 5:59 AM

That AJ Benza gossip guy has a podcast I listened to a bit. He talks about how Baldwin tried to kill himself once and his celebrity girlfriend (I forget who called the police.) He backed up the story by saying he had read the police reports and he even gave the precinct number. This would have been around the time of the divorce from Basinger. He made hims sound very unstable.

by Anonymousreply 582November 5, 2018 6:05 AM

Last night my sister, who is a card-carrying Frau, and I love her for it, told me she follows Mrs Baldwin on social media. She said a couple of weeks ago Hilaria was on a red carpet alone for some d-list fashionable New Yorkers event when she got a call that one of her kids was being taken to the emergency room. Hilaria stayed at the event and later tweeted that she did so because of her work ethic. My sister isn't having it and said that's when she realized this woman uses her children as props. Got to love sis.

by Anonymousreply 583November 5, 2018 10:45 AM

It used to be manly to get in bar fights and such, now everybody clutches their pearls

by Anonymousreply 584November 5, 2018 10:49 AM

R584 if that's all this was, I would probably be applauding Baldwin.But a guy who calls people Coon or faggot has shown us who he really is. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 585November 5, 2018 10:57 AM

BLIND ITEM

This permanent A/A- list dual threat actor who is also a permanent A+ list a-hole needs rehab. He is going to blame it on prescription meds, but it is coke and booze. Alec Baldwin charged with assault after allegedly punching man in face over parking dispute.

by Anonymousreply 586November 5, 2018 11:21 AM

Totally makes perfect sense. I had figured booze and Testosterone supplement. Coke would do pretty much the same mixed with a lot of booze.

by Anonymousreply 587November 5, 2018 11:26 AM

Her kids are tiny. She did not go to the hospital when they needed one?! Wow. This story combined with the fake personal, etc, really makes her seem like a sociopath.

These people are truly disgusting. She makes Sparkle look like an amateur.

Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 588November 5, 2018 11:44 AM

Spin, spin, spin

Not wanting to disappoint anyone? Like she is the Queen?!

Poor kiddo. Getting stitches is never fun. Good thing they have the 3 nannies to take care of the rest of the litter. He wanted to talk about it a lot b/c kids get anxious, but what really mattered was her being upset inside. This is the possible sn kiddo, bleeding might be extra upsetting and it almost sounds like she was annoyed or is mocking him. Only someone like her would create humans for Brawldwin to rage at. Shitty life for the kids despite the $, a narcissist and a drunk/junkie for parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589November 5, 2018 11:50 AM

This woman will whore for anything.

by Anonymousreply 590November 5, 2018 12:31 PM

I don't like him. I found him attractive, years back, but he is a very angry (dangerously so) asshole. He has big problems. He does look like a bloated, nasty drunk. I don't feel too sorry for the exhibitionist, gold digger wife.. but I feel sorry for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 591November 5, 2018 2:19 PM

Well, he probably has that other apt in a nearby building so he could booze and probably whore around. She's always pregnant and you can't have sex straight away after having babies for months. But hasn't he been working non stop? Where does he find the time? Also he's 60, doesn't sex drive decrease at that age?

I do not follow him or watch him do anything as I mentioned in previous post that I stopped after he yelled "faggot" at the guy.

yes I agree the kids are props. I took a look at her insta and every other post is her kids. No celeb does that, most of them want to protect their kids not whore them out like that. I'm surprised Alec is allowing her to to this.

by Anonymousreply 592November 5, 2018 5:36 PM

R592 they’re both assholes. She comes from the Jessica Seinfeld school of gold diggers who want to parlay it into some kind of celebrity for themselves and Baldwin-no fool like an old fool.

by Anonymousreply 593November 5, 2018 5:41 PM

I'm just waiting for her to do a yoga pose on that notorious parking space.

by Anonymousreply 594November 5, 2018 5:50 PM

Knowing he has a temper and is aggressive makes him way more attractive to me..

by Anonymousreply 595November 5, 2018 5:56 PM

His show came in dead last on Sunday night.

by Anonymousreply 596November 5, 2018 6:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597November 5, 2018 6:09 PM

He has been punching people for decades.

by Anonymousreply 598November 5, 2018 11:35 PM

Viagra helps the geezers in their sex drive...

by Anonymousreply 599November 5, 2018 11:38 PM

Have they cancelled his show on ABC yet? I'm not asking because of his latest anger explosion, I'm asking because the show is awful, really awful.

by Anonymousreply 600November 5, 2018 11:39 PM

I doubt he needs help. He oozes testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 601November 5, 2018 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!