Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jessica Mulroney, Fashion Guru Extraordinaire Lands Job on ABC!!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 9, 2018 3:12 AM

Oh, jesus...

by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2018 1:30 AM

Well, at least the quality of Meagain's unremoved tags will go up.

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2018 1:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2018 1:33 AM

As she dresses so poorly herself, this should be delicious

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2018 1:36 AM

Ugh she and her douchebag husband need to go away.

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2018 2:25 AM

This is Jessica at her wedding. She looks nothing like what she does today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2018 2:37 AM

Oh, this should be good!

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2018 2:42 AM

Good for her.....she's grest at her job. Her and her husband Ben are lovely people and admired here at home in Toronto

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2018 2:44 AM

Can't they get my husband to be the male fashion guru?

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2018 2:46 AM

r8 said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2018 2:46 AM

LOL, R10. Yes, New Democratic Toronto loves a rumoured closet case and human Mattel product.

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2018 2:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 31, 2018 2:43 AM

She looks like shit. She's Madonna without the sag.

by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2018 2:54 AM

[quote]she is trying to cultivate herself as wholesome mother - on her social media account she creates recipes from scratch and has tons of endorsements for Canadian family-oriented brands. Let's be real - smoking is OUT and unhealthy. Not exactly the image she is trying to convey to her followers. In Canada nobody stalks her so she was probably sneaking a smoke thinking nobody was lurking in the bushes with a telephoto lens!

And she's still wearing that ugly orangey studio make up.

by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2018 2:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 31, 2018 3:09 AM

Wow, her skin is very unattractive. Lumpy, bumpy.... HD is not her friend. Small wonder she lays it on like spackle. Then again her bestie doesn't have great skin either. They maybe bonded over oil and blackheads.

by Anonymousreply 16October 31, 2018 3:11 AM

Damn she looks awful. In her segments does she brag about her friendship w Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2018 2:37 AM

DM is THE TWILIGHT ZONE with this piece today:

"As the daughter-in-law of former Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney, Jessica, 38, enjoys almost royal status in their native country, where her husband is a TV host.

She has been a close friend of Meghan, 37, since the actress moved from California to Toronto, where the legal television drama Suits was filmed. At the Royal Wedding, she acted as ‘unofficial’ maid of honour."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2018 11:27 PM

DM being fed gibberish by MM's Muloney pal, Jessica:

As the daughter-in-law of former Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney, Jessica, 38, enjoys almost royal status in their native country, where her husband is a TV host.

She has been a close friend of Meghan, 37, since the actress moved from California to Toronto, where the legal television drama Suits was filmed. At the Royal Wedding, she acted as ‘unofficial’ maid of honour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2018 11:29 PM

Why do so many of you feel the need to say such vile shit about someone you never even met? NO, I'm not new here either. Pointless bitchery is one thing but this? Her skin, her clothes, the fact she's smoking a fag?

by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2018 11:34 PM

Looks like networking does pay off!

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2018 11:38 PM

R20 - Anyone who says the Mulroneys enjoy almost "royal status in Canada" is clueless about how Canadians feel about Brian Mulroney and the scandal he created and got away with. The Mulroneys enjoy no royal status any more than any lowly civil servant in the Government of Canada bureaucracy does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2018 11:45 PM

W&W, R2.

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2018 11:47 PM

Because Meghan's wardrobe has been SUCH a great success!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2018 11:53 PM

Wow, her plastic surgery is particularly bad. She looks like a one dimensional cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2018 11:59 PM

That picture at R24 really illustrates why Meagain was such a terrible choice for a wife who is a member of the Royal Family. She and Mattel scream look at me! Look at me! That's all they want. It's all about them. Everything else is a prop or a set. People like her are harmless, they live in their own little shallow world and you can join if you value that too, not hard. But it has nothing to do with being a member of the Royal Family and trying to do some good work within the country. She can never succeed because she doesn't understand.

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2018 11:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2018 2:35 AM

WHO? WTF is a "FASHION GURU"?

It's amazing how so many delusional people get famous for doing absolutely nothing of substance!

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2018 5:55 AM

It is hard to look at snaps like R27 and not get the gist of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2018 12:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2018 9:10 PM

I don't see anything special about those outfits at all. You can't wear skintight leggings to work. A red blazer that hands nearly to your knees? An ankle length wrap? And the woman on the far right...with the Fred Mertz belt...WTF

It's almost like Macy's said to her: please promote our 12 least-popular products.

by Anonymousreply 31November 5, 2018 9:21 PM

Is she creating this capsule from the discount section of Walmart? That's the best she could come up with having ALL of NYC/Toronto at her disposal? No ma'am.

by Anonymousreply 32November 5, 2018 9:30 PM

I like Meghan, but there is something about this person (and her husband) that rubs me all kinds of wrong. I mean big time. I can't stand them. They need to go away.

SO. CHEESY.

by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2018 9:32 PM

They are unwatchable. Ben should be working on a used car lot, and Jessica should be stocking shelves at Designer Depot.

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2018 9:35 PM

The only fashionable people in Toronto are new immigrant students from China and Korea. I live here. Nobody talks about Jessica Mulroney and Ben is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2018 9:42 PM

I'd have preferred Jenna Maroney. Fashion Guru Extraordinaire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2018 9:45 PM

[quote]Canadian fashion stylist

Oxymoron

by Anonymousreply 37November 5, 2018 9:54 PM

Robin Roberts called her Jessica Malrooney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 5, 2018 10:10 PM

Still recovering from Robin Roberts' stroke inducing magenta dress.

by Anonymousreply 39November 5, 2018 11:30 PM

What the FUCK is she wearing in r38? It’s not even good in an ironic way.

She reminds me of my SIL who is nearly 50 and wears trendy stuff like size 12 ripped jeans and Champion sweatshirts and Gucci sneakers and matching fanny pack. “Plaid is on trend right now”, she crows. “Menswear for women is back this season!” she declares.

Yes, I nod. You are really on trend. Don’t be left behind.

by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2018 11:51 PM

“Myron Baloney”, a Canadian friend always used to call him.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2018 11:53 PM

I’m shocked that she was wearing olive khaki pants like that in r12. Why is she wearing something so UNSEXY? She’s a sexy mama, you know. A real MILF.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2018 11:53 PM

R38, I watched that clip just to hear Robin do that. Totally intentional. Made me cackle.

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2018 11:55 PM

I love Roberts saying "Jessica Malrooooooooooney."

by Anonymousreply 44November 6, 2018 12:01 AM

Jesus, in those photos Meghan Markle looks like what friends in Manhattan call "the Bridge and Tunnel Crowd" - low-class kids like the ones in "Working Girl" coming across the SI Ferry to cruise "the City" on Friday nights . . .

What a trashy piece. That's who she really is. Dimwit probably hates his fucking family and marrying Meghan Markle was an act of pure passive-aggression. It's incredible that the BRF let him do it, not just because she's trash, but because in the end, Harry will suffer far more from her character than they will.

This is usually the case with kids who act out - they get short-term satisfaction from (they think) shafting the family when it's really way too late for it to matter to them, and the kid himself ends up his own victim.

But she and Mulroney look like a pair a pair of con women in these photos. Sexuality aside, I doubt Harry can compete with Mulroney's huge footprint in Sparkle's psychic landscape.

Canadian royalty my arse - Brian Mulroney is one step from being Trump or George Bush.

by Anonymousreply 45November 6, 2018 12:38 AM

Bad Rooney.....it’s so fitting.

I’ve noticed that she likes to accessorize her casual outfits with all three kids, but seems to prefer just the girl for eveningwear. I’ve started to think of them as a series called [italic]Leaving Ivy[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 6, 2018 12:40 AM

Don’t be awake when I get home!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 6, 2018 12:41 AM

Part of me loves how blatantly she pimps out her kids and friend Sparkle as marketing tools for her fashion-lifestyle career. As low as you can go, but the utter shamelessness is funny in a sick way.

by Anonymousreply 48November 6, 2018 12:45 AM

In that spirit, R48, I realize you make me think how much I love her utter obliviousness. She has no idea how she comes across to people outside her shallow, wannabe bubble. She's hilarious to laugh at, not with. She's Meagain, with the ability to scheme successfully. I can tell you if she landed Prince Harry, J-ass would not wind up bounced out on it.

by Anonymousreply 49November 6, 2018 12:48 AM

Listen to me, Ivy. You are responsible for shawdowing the babysitter and under no circumstances is she allowed to go in mommy’s bedroom. Do you understand me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 6, 2018 12:49 AM

Hurry! My Uber is a minute away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2018 12:52 AM

Is there documented proof that Ivy actually exists? I think I've seen a very similar looking Photoshop cut and paste image filed under "kute upwardly mobile kids".

by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2018 12:55 AM

You will learn to tie that lace properly, young lady, because if you don't, there's plenty of other kids from that factory would love to take your place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2018 1:02 AM

That's a hard looking 38.

by Anonymousreply 54November 6, 2018 1:02 AM

R45 says everything. I think it really does happen a lot, that men will choose these awful pushy women to act as their proxies. It’s the only explanation I can think of. They’re passive-aggressive men; they wind the women up and let them loose and enjoy the chaos and destruction.

She’s Jessica Seinfeld/Elizabeth Hammer/Reese Witherspoon. They’re all birds of a feather.

by Anonymousreply 55November 6, 2018 1:16 AM

Does she think those Payless shoes go with the Mandee dress in r53?

by Anonymousreply 56November 6, 2018 1:17 AM

Yup r54. And not pretty for all that makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 6, 2018 1:17 AM

Jess and her husband are in a lavender marriage, R55. She is his beard.

by Anonymousreply 58November 6, 2018 1:18 AM

She liked the plaid monstrosity enough to wear it twice. Here it is in September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 6, 2018 1:19 AM

Their little house seems cute on the outside in r53, though. It’s very appealing to me.

by Anonymousreply 60November 6, 2018 1:20 AM

Yes, Toronto still has a few nice little houses that will soon enough be sold for 2-3 million and torn down.

by Anonymousreply 61November 6, 2018 1:23 AM

That plaid thing could be okay on a beautiful ethnic woman with a wild-colored satin blouse and killer shoes and accessories. That demure matchy-matchy stuff is bad.

by Anonymousreply 62November 6, 2018 1:26 AM

I posted earlier but I just want to stress - I really like Meghan - but my golly I can't stand this person. Or her husband. OMG make them go away. They do not remotely deserve to be royal-adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 63November 6, 2018 1:29 AM

R61 - Does that include that adorable place that the heroine of "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" lived in, in that mews-like alley?

Because I want to buy it.

by Anonymousreply 64November 6, 2018 1:32 AM

This is going to be a really cunty comment, but her elbows are those of a much older woman.

by Anonymousreply 65November 6, 2018 1:32 AM

We kind of warned you about the Mulroneys upthread r63.

by Anonymousreply 66November 6, 2018 1:32 AM

R64 That is still on Salisbury in Cabbagetown. The way it works is that a developer will bribe someone to get a demo permit or hire an arsonist if that fails.

by Anonymousreply 67November 6, 2018 1:36 AM

[quote]They do not remotely deserve to be royal-adjacent.

Birds of a feather...

by Anonymousreply 68November 6, 2018 1:37 AM

She's really thin but not pretty & the smoking is gross..

by Anonymousreply 69November 6, 2018 1:37 AM

She's really thin but yet manages to look pudgy at the same time. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 70November 6, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote]This is going to be a really cunty comment, but her elbows are those of a much older woman.

What about the knees?

by Anonymousreply 71November 6, 2018 1:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 6, 2018 1:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 6, 2018 1:46 AM

She looks rough.

by Anonymousreply 74November 6, 2018 1:50 AM

i may need to stop watching this show.

by Anonymousreply 75November 6, 2018 2:51 AM

She smokes to keep her weight down.

She is spectacularly ugly and a phenomenally boring dresser. For a fashion person, she dresses like a small town doctor’s trendy wife. You know, she wears a suede skirt one day to book club and all the other Talbot’s wearers squeal, “Jess, you’re so baaaad!!”

Ben Mulroney is a charisma free zone and one of the most uninteresting people on seven continents. His face is better than warm milk and xanax.

by Anonymousreply 76November 6, 2018 3:32 AM

For putting you to sleep, that is.

R76

by Anonymousreply 77November 6, 2018 3:32 AM

R73 ugh those brows. does canada not have a brow place she can go to? why not flay out to see anastasia?

by Anonymousreply 78November 6, 2018 3:45 AM

She’s such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 79November 6, 2018 3:48 AM

R55, Thank you for your very informative comment. I cannot stand manipulative women and I've never, ever understood why successful men choose totally unappreciative bitches. Does it remind them of their domineering mothers? I thought most men wanted to be adored, even worshiped .Exactly how can they and their friends tolerate women who treat them like cash registered to be opened at their whim?

by Anonymousreply 80November 6, 2018 5:18 AM

R80, I don’t know. I’m guessing that, aside from having a pushy proxy, these men also appreciate the woman’s self-centeredness. It diverts their attention away from what the men are *really* doing.

by Anonymousreply 81November 6, 2018 11:02 AM

It is not so complicated, R81, it is a lavender marriage.

by Anonymousreply 82November 6, 2018 11:10 AM

r82, I can believe that. So in that case, my point still stands. All eyes on shiny Jess, pay no attention to the man behind the closet door haha.

by Anonymousreply 83November 6, 2018 11:54 AM

She’s plain. Basic, generic, vanilla, bland.

I suppose you could call her “pretty”, but I’d rather look at someone ugly with a little personality and actual style.

by Anonymousreply 84November 6, 2018 12:07 PM

R80 - I think part of the answer to your rhetorical question is that men may like being adored, but don't respect women who don't give them a hard time. I've seen this in my hetero male friends. Sometimes I think it's a vestigial hunter-gatherer chromosome left in straights - if it wasn't hard to get, they don't feel they've proved themselves worthy of it. These men seem to value a woman who manages to give them a hard time yet make them feel powerful at the same time.

Hence, that old saying "A man chases a girl until she finally catches him."

I'd say that's a pretty fair description of the Sussexes.

I'm still on the fence about the lavender marriage bit. Come to it, she pings more for me than Harry does.

by Anonymousreply 85November 6, 2018 1:32 PM

[quote]She’s plain. Basic, generic, vanilla, bland.

With that spray tan, more creme caramel.

[quote]I suppose you could call her “pretty”

Cataracts are treatable. I wish you great good luck. ;)

by Anonymousreply 86November 6, 2018 3:42 PM

She has the plastic surgery of a much older woman, too.

by Anonymousreply 87November 6, 2018 5:54 PM

Sincere thanks to the above posters for their enlightening, sensible answers.

by Anonymousreply 88November 6, 2018 5:54 PM

R85, good insights!

by Anonymousreply 89November 6, 2018 11:57 PM

Why does she dress in those trousers and turtlenecks that make her look like a cross between Fred and Daphne from Scooby Doo?

by Anonymousreply 90November 8, 2018 10:33 AM

Robin looks like she’s ready to eat out her snatch!

by Anonymousreply 91November 8, 2018 10:46 AM

Mulroney looks like a hooker. All those suitcase girls on the game show Markle was on were hookers. I know nothing about the Mulroneys although I spent a lot of time in Toronto when he was PM. They are not Canadian royalty, the Trudeaus aren't even Canadian royalty but they're closer to it. Canadians have real royalty, British royalty.

by Anonymousreply 92November 9, 2018 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!